Speaker 1: It's time to read my zips. You got test taking on Alex.
Speaker 2: One win separates you too, one of he's got eleven at these two?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 3: I thought so, Tessa's got one more so I just kind of miscalculated.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are the numbers? Thirteen to eleven? Thirteen to eleven? Okay, still too close for comfort, Alex in striking distance here? Who's the returning champion, Alex? Let's see who people picked to play? Sexy James, Good morning, brother, Right, you don't need to lay it on any thicker, you got it. But he's got a great voice, and he's like, all right, I've gotta really throw it out. I'm six ' five, I'm super hot. Sexy James. What are you doing, dude? Why aren't you playing the Fresh run about heads Ahead? Why are you here?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I call every day? Did a late dark day. I'm driving into work, all right, Sexy James. Who's playing for you? Alix?
Speaker 5: Alix?
Speaker 1: Not anymore? Not not now for sure?
Speaker 2: Hi Amber, good morning, good morning, Amber, welcome in. You're playing for team Tessa is playing for you this morning?
Speaker 3: She picked me, right, Chili, Yes, wonderful, wonderful.
Speaker 1: So who did you say, was the returning champ Alex. Alex says the returning champ. What do you want to do? Go first? Or second? James? Who do you think I should do? Sexy James? Your call for a second, go second? Okay great? Let me just get up. All right, let Tesla go first.
Speaker 3: You have to get I want to play good.
Speaker 1: I want to play good.
Speaker 3: When I was sitting down, I lost my ass.
Speaker 4: Okay, she's standing up now, quiet on there, Okay, here we go, Amber, Tessa is going to get three words.
Speaker 1: She's now put on some headphones.
Speaker 2: She cannot hear me, and uh, she's got twenty seconds to guess.
Speaker 1: Chili is the timekeeper on this, Yes, sir, twenty seconds ready, Okay, Amber, good luck? I mean in Spanish today. Oh this is for those zoo tickets too. I'll let Testa do the recap afterwards. But it's for that four pack of tickets to the zoo, right, yes, sir, your bird for new bird exhibit. You're right, well, we'll give you the birds. Okay, here we go. It looks like Tessa is ready to go. Thumbs okay, yes, I'm ready. Tony sent this word in. I think we just talked about it today on the.
Speaker 5: Show car Bang, What car Bang, card Bag, car Bang, hard Bag, car Bang Gonda bed car Bang.
Speaker 3: Car Bagger, carpetbagger, car Bang card bail I hard bang.
Speaker 6: Car got you?
Speaker 1: Where what you the flies? Car bang? Car Bang?
Speaker 3: Yeah, story lane, No, I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: You're doing a story no headline get yeah, car bank didn't they did the cargo in.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, the river.
Speaker 7: The couple guys they got in the back seat.
Speaker 1: They were banging in the car. All right, I'm here for the band.
Speaker 3: You're so helpful now, Alex, thank you, Yes, so helpful.
Speaker 1: Friend on Friend of Eli said this word could be anything.
Speaker 2: Here we go, thumbs up, fish, farts, fish fash, fish farts, fish bows, fish farts, fish parts.
Speaker 3: So dumb words, Oh my god, did you ask for them.
Speaker 1: To be so dumb? Today?
Speaker 2: We said fishes don't fart, did we Yeah? We talked about animals that fart and animals that don't fart in fun facts.
Speaker 1: Very important.
Speaker 3: That's why they could you make them an extra dumb today?
Speaker 1: Popper fish? Popper fish? Pop up? All right, here we go, puff puff, Okay, she's got one. Yeah, twenty seconds on the clock. Yes, Sir, Dallas.
Speaker 3: Daniel sent us on I gotta get at least two.
Speaker 1: Happy anniversary, d Daniel, who him and Daisy's anniversary? It is, Oh, have they anniversary for study comes up? Oh wait, you don't know. I'm not ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, stop, okay, yes.
Speaker 7: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Canada roll? What Canada roll?
Speaker 7: Canada roll?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: His reference to you, guys, You guys, guy should listen to the Rob Ryan Show once in a while.
Speaker 1: You would know some of these words. Canada because the California role. No, but the chef was Canadkay, you're just showing off.
Speaker 3: It's very early when he does those facts Vancouver. Yeah, yeah, the chef was in Vancouver and.
Speaker 1: He created it.
Speaker 3: Great submission, Dallas Daniel, Canada roll Cia.
Speaker 2: The California role could have easily been the Canada roll in the Cameroon.
Speaker 1: Sure for the Cartman roll. His name was Cartman or. I hope you lose Alex. I hope you don't get any Alex. You need two to tie. Good, look, buddy, thanks chill. Apparently the words suck today. Yeah, they do. Weird and bad. They've been good, good quality words. Thank you, chilling. Yes, because you know who submitted him are great listenings.
Speaker 3: Yes, they need they're tired.
Speaker 1: The amazing early of the.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan Show submitted all these words. Twenty seconds on the clock. This role, he's going to get three words. He's playing for sexy James. All right, Daniel sent this one in. Here we go, thumbs up.
Speaker 7: Yep, night ranger, What night ranger, night wrench, night winch night ranger. Say to you night night ranger, night ranger, night ranger.
Speaker 1: It's so easy. Well but you could hear me say it, yeah easy night just think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what syllable words, all the syllables, all right, ranger and then night here.
Speaker 2: Comes there comes a million syllables. Okay, the word is million syllables. All right, here we go justice.
Speaker 1: Wood woodchuck chuck for a woodchuck chuck.
Speaker 2: Wood, Thank you. I let you go for the whole thing on that one. All right, justin sent this one please still just twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, that felt long. That was so long. I hate defeated your your thing. That felt like forever. Yes, it comes up job itchy butthole, itchy, but a whole to be confusion.
Speaker 7: Also easy, it's.
Speaker 1: She butthole easy syllables everywhere, so many.
Speaker 6: Okay, the more syllables, it's easier, Yes, Okay, he's.
Speaker 1: Got to get this one over. It looks like a bird cawing.
Speaker 3: It's like caw caw like Okay, we don't that could be anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what's going to happen on this one. You gotta get this one. We go to over t what's gonna happen? Is it all right?
Speaker 2: Luke sent this word in Walker. This is the kind of thing that, like the headphones get thrown across the room. It's that kind of word.
Speaker 1: Moist oyster, moist oyster.
Speaker 5: I get, what the hell is it?
Speaker 1: Moist? Don't answer that? That's all? Is it your birthday for a those gifts you're getting most hard Alex is one syllable could be anything.
Speaker 2: See James, give him the full show here, tell him what he's won because.
Speaker 4: We got always words syllables to him.
Speaker 1: Let's gosses.
Speaker 3: Four packup passes to Houston Zoo Birds of the World Exhibit bit more Excited. Three plush habitats highlighting birds from all over Houston Zoo dot Org.
Speaker 2: Congrat all right, love it Amber, love the color of your energy but we got to say about your amber. Bye bye, thank you.
Speaker 1: She's soting.
Speaker 2: She's like, damn it, that moist oyster got me again. That's what she said when she hung out.
Speaker 1: Damn damn moist oyster. It's always the moist oyster that gets me every time. Let's get into a break. Here's James.
Speaker 6: Sexy James off to the Zoo Summer Summer Sizzler. Next hour, you're voting on the Throwback Thursday. You're checking out to fix the gram feature. You're trying to win tickets on our YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on,