Speaker 1: Maybe she's in a relationship.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 1: Okay, then no one on this cast is actually in a relation.
Speaker 2: Chaffie Hilton is they're so old.
Speaker 1: They just I think they're brother and sister At this.
Speaker 2: Point, Kathy Hilton scaring children was one hundred percent of the best part of this episode. Oh that looks good. I'm gonna have one after you.
Speaker 3: My.
Speaker 1: I like how she's turning into Caitlyn Jenner.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 2: She looked like the richest homeless person I've ever seen that. Hi, Hello, welcome to another brand spanking new episode of Bad TV. And Jill On, that's pipe great to be We're going to be here for seventeen minutes, you think so? Yeah, probably seventeen.
Speaker 1: I think we can get a solid thirty one and a half. Exactly.
Speaker 2: You really cut off there. I didn't know. I thought the mic went out. That was kind of like been triloquist.
Speaker 1: Now this, uh, this how this episode was interesting because it took place in one location.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that Roman Polanski movie with Kate Winslet and John c Riley and Christoph Waltz.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that the one that I four rooms or something? Kate Winslet came out like three years later, and just like.
Speaker 2: I really regret doing that. Yeah, yeah, because of the sod of me and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, Kate, like you knew that before, though you completely knew that before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you knew he sucked a fucking twelve year old girl in he asked before that, right.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ, tell him this is on the free feet.
Speaker 2: Well that's what he did.
Speaker 1: Yes, I didn't do it, That's what he did.
Speaker 2: Jack was like, roalman, come on man, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: It was at Jack's house. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Five stars, kind words, join us Patreon dot compensation another podcast network for traders. Uh, Summer House. I don't know if you know this, but hm, we get screeners. Well that's true, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: I have to say this, Dell the Patreon the Patreon people really want to discover in Summer House.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, though I've been passively watching it, it's not that good. I know there are two hotties. Thoughtis on there this season?
Speaker 2: God that that new girl with the lips. Is anybody gonna tell her that? She looks like she's from who framed Roger Rabbit?
Speaker 1: Like? And I must say Kyle, the drunken little leprechaun. I don't know what he's putting in. No, I can't stand him, I know, but I think he I think he just got five years younger once he cut that white trash whatever mullet that he had for the last two seasons.
Speaker 2: No handsome looking guy.
Speaker 1: Well keep the party going, yea.
Speaker 2: But so we'll in paddle talk for right now. Now we have to talk about real housewives of Beverly Hills, Patrick, do not call me a bitch in my own house.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's crossing the line. Now you can tell them someone to their face that they're a filthy, fucking drunk and mock them for it. But uh, not a bit, not a bitch.
Speaker 2: This episode, I'm gonna give my babyes.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you, what do you think of the season so far? Horrible? It's horrible, right horrible. I felt like, right around now, and I don't know what episode we're on, I feel like we need a girls trip, which I assume is right around the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're on episode thirteen next week.
Speaker 1: So and let me point this out.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if we need to bail in the reunions, we'll bail in the reunion if we have to, we will because I mean, what are we going to do? Have Kyle just run interference on our own life on the reunion and have Andy not press her at all?
Speaker 1: Like it seems.
Speaker 2: Why do you watch the super Bowl? It's like, I know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Do you see the future or something?
Speaker 2: Well, evidently, Hey, what do you think about these shoes?
Speaker 1: I thought they were cool. I caught them when you walked in. I like them. Okay, uh, okay, no one on this cast. Well, I guess you could say Boz is in a relationship. Everyone else.
Speaker 2: No, she's not fair enough. She's in a multi layered Marty might do you skip? What do you what are those called pyramid, multi level or multi layered? I think multi level because marketing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but well maybe she's in a relationship.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 1: Okay, then no one on this cast is actually in a relations chaffye Hilton is they're so old they just I think they're brother and sister.
Speaker 2: At this point, Kathy Hilton scaring children was one hundred percent of the best part of this episode. Oh that looks good. I mean I have one after you.
Speaker 3: My.
Speaker 1: I like how she's turning into Caitlin Jenner. She is.
Speaker 2: She looked like the richest homeless person I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: My wife thinks Kathy Hilton is putting it on for the cameras.
Speaker 2: She's not that dumb. I don't think she reads right. Well, we've talked about the wealthy. That exorbitant amount of money. It fries your brain.
Speaker 1: It does fry your brain because you have a lot of time yourself and you're not being productive, and.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do anything. This woman doesn't know how to do stufff.
Speaker 1: And then soon after that you end up sleeping till noon. Then you have a bathrobe around you and one in the afternoon in the housekeepers around you.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to work. That's get somebody buckled me in. She's an idiot.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good, Kathy. Well, this cast, because they're not fun. I could never expect them to go on a girl's trip and start ripping it up. Now with some guys in the.
Speaker 2: Pool cast, well think about do it New York. Get New York. Get a Persian girl in there who's a bitch to everybody, and let's just have a fun time.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this is why the early days of Real Housewives of Orange County, or of course Legacy or New York Housewives, they all knew how to have fun.
Speaker 2: Yep, oh yes I do, Dear God.
Speaker 1: Did she they? I mean her? And what's her face? They double team day guy dressed as a pirate Sonya Morton? Oh in the butt?
Speaker 2: Patrick?
Speaker 1: She did?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something? My wife brought this up, and I'll make mention of it later. Maybe not because I don't want to be redundant. But Bose has more glamor one than I've ever seen a real housewife have.
Speaker 1: My wife went after her with that little blue swimsuit thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bo's is at an award show. Every fucking scene.
Speaker 1: It's a little too much.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, but all of the women have so much glam now it's ubiquitous with the show. Erica Jane showed up in body pain. Okay, it's a fucking.
Speaker 1: I call that. I call that an American sluttie bitch.
Speaker 2: Come on, O C had Vicky Gumbelson screaming at minorities and she was wearing flip flops. Right, glam Glam makes the women feel like they're filming and that's anesthetical to reality.
Speaker 1: It's like getting a rubber nose as you're playing a character in a film, right, you become the character. Once the costume is on, you become a different person.
Speaker 2: It's essentially a bunch of Daniel day Lewis's you know what I mean? So like, can we it's pointless to talk about because Pandora's box is open, But it's like really hurting the show the amount of switches that get flipped, you know, it's it's it feels very contrite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is kind of unique to this.
Speaker 2: Version of contri tried or contrived, contrived, contrived.
Speaker 1: Why am I fixing you? I don't know how to talk it?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you? Well, it's really four babies.
Speaker 1: You know. We we say that Kyle sucks because she actually never shares any real aspects of what's going on.
Speaker 2: In a sharing a little bit more tonight, okay.
Speaker 1: But in the in reality I I I don't think any of these cast members really show. Do we know anything of what's happening in Sutton's real personal life?
Speaker 2: No, because there is nothing going on.
Speaker 1: I think there probably is. She probably has a boyfriend on the side that doesn't want to film Erica Jane. You think she's just getting off with that uh reno of her mental No, she's playing around at night. Those are the stories I want to follow. So this season, in my opinion, sucks.
Speaker 2: This is where we talked about it on APS. You can find it a Patreon. The tenants have too much power. Maybe you can't. You can't let these people have negotiation power over you. You need to get rid of them, and you need to get a younger cast on, and you need to see if you can do New York. But well, because I think everyone is tired of this cast at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I like the cuts they made last year.
Speaker 2: Or it's not even younger, it's just different, Like we don't want to it's not vandr pump rules. We don't need fucking thirty year olds. We need forty and fifty year olds who are entertaining.
Speaker 1: So here's one problem. So if you notice in the episode they cut back to I think we used to call her Vampira, Diane. I missed Vampira. Well, we hated her when she was on the show because once again, she was basically choosing when she'd film and.
Speaker 2: Well, she was a human trafficker who decided to go on reality television. Right, that's humorous that you cannot teach.
Speaker 1: And I want whatever drug she's taking because she looks amazing at fifty two.
Speaker 2: How many babies?
Speaker 1: Zero?
Speaker 2: So we packed Sutton's asses in Garcel's face and we get ready for the reno with Erika Jane baby renovation more like reinvention baby.
Speaker 1: Before we jump back to La though. Back in Augusta, Garr confesses to Sutton that they overheard her family therapy session with Riba.
Speaker 2: These whole like walking in and overhearing things, and like Riba overhears stuff. It all feels very cooked to me. It feels like bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe I do want to point out, though, anybody that really watched with a keen eye when Riba was listening to them talk about her, did she not look like.
Speaker 2: One of those ghouls in the thriller video to you?
Speaker 1: She was hunched over, like you know when in most zombie movies when the person turns to the zombie and now they're gonna eat your blood, eat your brains. Yeah, she looked like that. Riba looked terrifying. I can't wait to get the fuck out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we get out of there. Reba says that she's sad that some of them are gone. I'm just a complete She's said that some of them are gonna be going, Oh goodbye complete bull Moose and then Kyle. Usually this is where like she usually can't wait to get home, but this time she's wanting to extend the trip. And I know that she shelters her life from the cameras, but like she's being very real about how lonely it's said her life is right now.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because at her home she has to pass by an open door, which is Moe's office, in which there is a photo with Moe and the girl that he's currently banging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there are it's gonna go there. Yeah. So Reeva says I love you to Sutton, and it's this big thing. Can I say something? Who fucking keeps a shit?
Speaker 1: And the fact, by the way, it's very sweet you cajoled her into this, Like this was not genuine, but it's this.
Speaker 2: Thing where like I recognize that this is a sweet moment. I just don't I genuinely and get in the comments. Let us know I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Let me say this though, in the early days of Real Housewives of Orange County, I always love when cast members would go visit family members. I loved when Vicki Gundlelson would have her brother out her mother who famously she got a phone call had died, and Vicki Gundlessen falls to the floor in a kitchen, and of course, thankfully Heather Dubreu was there, one of the most disingenuous bitches on reality TV, comforted her but probably chuckled to that demon she's married to. Later on in the episode.
Speaker 2: Harry, she fell Burbo girl like his fucking sinus has been fucking crossed sixteen different ways. That man, we don't need to get into it.
Speaker 1: I've talked about it too much. He's an evil son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: You know, we take for granted three little words and this is what made the trip. Gar says that, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we made the trip.
Speaker 2: Is Sutton's gay assistant fighting with Sutton's vile bitch of a mother. That's what made the trip. That nothing else made the trip.
Speaker 1: It was kind of fun scene where that house that where someone had passed.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. It was really sad at haunting. Oh I gotta tell you, I've been watching What Lies Beneath.
Speaker 1: The Harrison Ford Michelle Phifer a fembvery night man ceased.
Speaker 2: To do about twenty twenty five minutes, and then I fall asleep.
Speaker 1: Did you figure out the end yet?
Speaker 2: No? Not yet. What we know now is that the ghost is not the neighbor's dead wife. She's alive.
Speaker 1: I love that how they had a little uh they tried to spin you into thinking, yeah, yeah, yeah, get you.
Speaker 2: Off the trail, yeah yeah, yeah, but is rather somebody who died in a car accident. I think, so we'll get there. I think we're gonna do another twenty minutes tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love the scene. By the way, I had this. I wouldn't see that in the movie there I mentioned when it came out. Ye, and Harrison Ford and Michelle Pfiffer when their daughter goes away to college. This is the first time they start deciding to have sex again. And they hear another couple pounding away at each other, and he goes, let's see if we can beat him. Yeah, And I remember thinking like, oh, old people don't have sex. Way very naive.
Speaker 2: Well, the Harrison Ford Michelle Feffer are fucking torqud for each other in at the beginning of that movie, and he's so loving and doting, and then all of a sudden, boom, he just turns into this like horrible person. M h, well, he's very stressed. He's got a conference, that's right, Okay, So we get to boat. She's got a friend named Tina. They've been cousin cousin cousin name Tina. I think you're wrong, now.
Speaker 1: I'm not, because it's she's more important to her than her own actual biological sisters. She loves cousin Tina.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think you're wrong. But Bose is making cocktails with gold flakes in them.
Speaker 1: She's always trying to impress as.
Speaker 2: I hate this. If you have a real friend that's coming over, what are you doing putting gold flakes in the cocktails. It's like the cringiest thing. It's so weird to me. Yeah, I love bos Well.
Speaker 1: It's for the cameras, but.
Speaker 2: Uh, I know it's two for the cameras.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so ooh, let's out. What's the acronym for.
Speaker 2: That for the cameras FTC's.
Speaker 1: FTC's two for the cameras. That's a trademark that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's sorry, trademarked, it's the Federal Trade Commission.
Speaker 1: Oh well, they sit down and have some of those fancy drinks still, and then Bo shares about her fertility journey. Oh but before we get into the dark stuff, which we'll skip over. I'm going to uh probably get some shit for this, but I'm consistent. When old actors I'm talking about Robert J. Niro and al Pacino decide they're gonna have kids at eighty, I essentially call that a jizz off to see how old they can fucking be while they sire a child. It is so selfish, and you're selfish because when your kids graduate college, where will you be dead?
Speaker 2: That's right, when when al Pacino's kid graduates pre K, he'll be dead.
Speaker 1: He may be dead, and it would be nice if a kid got.
Speaker 2: A buy shrecover on my phone. Ah, oh god, it's so crazy to see him, sorry child at that age, because I have so much reverence and love for him. As an artist, you.
Speaker 1: Can have that, and then you can also say as a person, you're you're troubled.
Speaker 2: Godfather one too Dark Day Afternoon Heat. The man is in.
Speaker 1: He's just Carlito's way never seen it. Oh, Patty puts his Uh, I I'm putting my stamp of approval on it. Watch Carlito's way, what's.
Speaker 2: The one where he's blind?
Speaker 1: Oh god, why I would have said that?
Speaker 2: And yeah, in the comments, let us know one of the worst of one of the most boziong scent of a woman, scent of a woman. Oh my god, that was bad. Al Pacino was.
Speaker 1: That's when he started yelling for no reason.
Speaker 2: I mean, my god, in ah, yeah, it was horrible.
Speaker 1: That was Chris O'donnald that had to sit next to that performance.
Speaker 2: So thank god for Tina. She says to Bo's are you starting to rethink this? And you need soft seed planting from friends like this because this is a horrible idea.
Speaker 1: Because and she says, uh, the way that she framed, I think she is like, are you is there a voice in your head that's saying that this isn't a good idea? No, it's actually a podcaster in North Hollywood. It's a bad.
Speaker 2: Idea, horrible idea. So Bose tells a horrific story about pretty Clampsia and I it's so crazy that Bose has Bose is a badass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, especially at the tail end of the episode, I'm starting to fall in love with both show. Again. I've mentioned this a couple of times. I thought she was gonna suck the first seven episodes, and now the character is coming out.
Speaker 2: To go through this and know that you want to be a mother is like such a powerful, strong thing. And she has battled so much. She's lost a husband, she's climbed corporate ladders. It is mind blowing to me that she is having earnest conversations about having a child with Keiling.
Speaker 1: That's right, they're in direct conflict with one another. Direct they don't make sense. I think she does say that kind of She hints at that you haven't even said I love you with this idiot.
Speaker 2: They talked about it last week.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you cannot have a kid with this guy. You cannot, and that would be selfish in the sake she would be insane and insane. So maybe we should end this as a storyline.
Speaker 2: Let's get ready for July fourth. Erica and Kyle have a FaceTime. Erica, Jane, baby, it's such a rat. She tells Kyle that Bo said that she's cold.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I could now produce this show now seeing how all these things get mapped out. All right, So at two o'clock, I think we'll film for two hours at Durreed's house. We got to get that phone call with the swamp rat calling to back channel that she said she's cold, because of course we need to touch on that at the barbecue party, and then okay, yeah, we'll see there. We're not recording, you know, I fuck you.
Speaker 2: I'm so surprised that, like, I haven't done that in a while, and you did well.
Speaker 1: First off, I know who you are and you're not that other person.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So we get to quite inordinate July fourth party for a family with less than no money. These parties we roll back a carousel on their costumes and their parties, and I'm just thinking, you know, I think one of the reasons why PK's in the position that he's in is because you can't write everything off right. You can't attempt to write off a July fourth party and the snow Cone machine the irs comes a knaka and they go, hey, I mean, listen, was the snow Cone really advancing your your booking business.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw out something that's even more diabolic. All all this stuff was on trade for branding. You got a little shot of the blow up house. Yeah, you got the snow cone machine. That poor guy cooking fucking burnt hot dogs. I'll never eat. By the way, I'm going on year two of not eating a fucking hot dog.
Speaker 2: You got like forty more to go, forty more years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I won't live that long, but I will never eat a hot dog again. Ever. I'll never eat a hot dog. I don't care if like I get like accosted by kidnappers, if they say we'll let you out of here if you eat a hot dog, I won't go. I don't like hot dogs.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's say you're in a black site, right, you're in Guantanamo Bay. They're fucking shoving shit so deep in you're ass that you're really not in good shape.
Speaker 1: Oh is that a Dodger dog?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go, No, boy, Now, bring on the water board.
Speaker 2: Keep it coming. That is crazy to me, disgusting. Yeah, I mean what Erica Jane goes and gets a hot dogs. She goes, what is this relish? It's not relish. She had pickle coins dotted all over the dog. I mean it was disgusting. And also, I don't like a hot dog. That's way too thick. I don't like a gurthy dog. Oh yeah, that is too it's too mushy to get through. You know. It's it's really, it's really what's the it's the the kosher What is the kosher dog?
Speaker 1: The kosher dog, kosher hot dogs? Yeah, it's a brand.
Speaker 2: It's Hebrew National or Bust.
Speaker 1: It's that, is it?
Speaker 2: When you're doing backyard I mean, if I go to Carnies, they or this sorts good dogs. You won't even have a dog at Carnees.
Speaker 1: I was gonna take Ellie to Carnies.
Speaker 2: You recommend that you never had a dog at Carnees.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't eat hot dogs anymore, but they have good hot dogs. Well, I was, I would eat like a vegetarian sandwich or something. I don't know. There.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't get a burger.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't like I'm getting out of that. I'm not judging.
Speaker 2: I just what do you mean you're getting out of that?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't feel good when I eat meat anymore, and not because I wouldn't kill.
Speaker 2: Not gonna eat any meat.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying to minimize I've been on this journey for like two years. Are calling it a journey, Yeah, it's a journey. I eat like five percent of my diet is probably meat, and it's turkey sandwiches.
Speaker 2: That's probably why you were in a low grade depression because you're completely.
Speaker 1: My wife said that to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so imagine you can't just eat process foods and turkey sandwiches. Pat I know, And Okay, what are you gonna eat a veggie patty, have some fucking meat. I know it's bad. We're completely detached from the process of what it looks like to take an animal.
Speaker 1: Thank God, I know, right, Yeah, God, I was.
Speaker 2: Talking to There's a guy at the office, Gay Mark. He's gay, nice, massive Trump guy. I love him so much. He's the gay. He's gay as a goose, and he constantly he's a Trumper because he could Me and him talk about politics all the time, and he constantly ridicules for being me being a Democrat. And he's the gayest man. But he's he's an ex he's a vet, so he takes people on hunting trips, ex military people to help them with PTSD. Wow, he's telling me about going on a hunting trip in Uh, sandiez up there in the central.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's why I drink all that good wine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he goes, he took My god, I go it's so brutal. I mean he's showing me. These pictures are just fucking absolutely you know, just.
Speaker 1: What animal did he take? Ahead?
Speaker 2: Rams, rams, a lot of rams out there. So he goes, I take this this person up there, this is the shot we got to go out there, and it's just he goes, this sounds I mean, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Believe wailing, the wailing. Yeah, oh my god, I can't do that, man.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna join you on that t No, you don't have no, no, no, it's disgusting, all right. So Suddon arrives and no one is there. She's disgusted. Dey was looking for her body chain. Why does a body chain?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I think Dey didn't want to come down and film.
Speaker 2: With Sutton, I think.
Speaker 1: And also, Sutton, there are people there in the backyard. Uh, they're just too poor and they're not reality TV people.
Speaker 2: So well, Kyle arrives and she points out something that is really fucking bizarre. There is a shrine to her and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, right, right, yeah, and she probably has that there because if they disappeared, it might upset her kids, which is a reasonable explanation which she didn't give, but Patty did it for right. But once again, Kyle, your husband has a picture with his girlfriend that he's currently banging seven feet from your front door. Shut the fuck up. I'm sick of you. Get the fuck off my television.
Speaker 2: Oh it is very weird. But Sutton says that she came here an American peace like Harry S. Truman, which I don't know if that was a joke or not, because Harriets Truman dropped two nuclear weapons on Japan, So I don't know that he is the picture of American peace.
Speaker 1: But I mean I guess there was peace after that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, but not a peaceful act.
Speaker 1: Definitely not. You know, I listened to all these podcasts about it, and I feel like, you know, at my you weren't there. You weren't there, pat How could you? Possibly millions of people could have died? Okay if that war went on, And I always say this, it seems like a pretty reasonable thing. We had the atomic power, right yeah, yeah, so what you do is you call Japan. Yeah, because at that point we had air superiority. You go, I want you to see what we can do to one of your cities in ten minutes. Look at the sky and you drop that fucking bomb on an island where a bunch of fucking geese lived, and then watch the bloom of smoke go nine miles in the air and go you want to fuck with us anymore? Instead, they chose to kill.
Speaker 2: Right, no dress rehearsal, just fucking straight to show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder if anybody thought about that. I get it was a different time.
Speaker 2: Well, Harry S. Truman was peaceful.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: At one point we get a little neurodivergent with Deret.
Speaker 1: Oh, this was crazy.
Speaker 2: Dreet is mentally unwell. She she is like somebody who got out of a Stanford experiment but like got brainwashed or something. It's so bizarre. This I'm taking your purse thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this was fascinating, and so she grabs her purse. I didn't understand what this was about.
Speaker 2: Understand.
Speaker 1: I started making a note, Ruby, what is this about? And then I quickly occurred to.
Speaker 2: Me, Ruby's skiing in veil or something.
Speaker 1: Right, dret was trying to rob some purse from her, but it was all pretended, fake because Deree knows what it's like to rob something in pretend.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah right, they staged it. So Dreed says that she's doing this because she was interrupted when Sutton was or when by Sutton when she was pouring her heart out about Ving rams or whatever. Kids.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, yeah, she's pissed because she was talking to her son, Steve Perry when she interrupted her. Y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I thought his name was Ving Rames.
Speaker 1: No, that's a that's a black actor. Steve Perry is the singer of Journey, which they named their son after.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and uh what what did we say? The daughter's name was Sheila E. Yeah all right. So Garcela arrives almost falls hard m hm, and we sat down for some drinks.
Speaker 1: I hate floors like that.
Speaker 2: Oh that the big slats for the sliding doors.
Speaker 1: Well no no, no, when you walk onto that that kind of polished floor, you can slip on it if you have nothing on the end of your heels. Okay, b K, I think we need to fix it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, uh, Garcel, Sutton, Kyle and Durit I'll sit down. Garcella says, what are you drinking? And Sutton says, I don't know. The watermelon something which was shade. She's mocking the she's mocking the drink the col and Garcela's there says is their alcohol in it? And Duri says, are you asking if there's alcohol? And Sudden's drink? Now Sutton flips to read flips because Sutton says, don't be a bitch. Okay, Now.
Speaker 1: The two of.
Speaker 2: Them both need to calm down. I know you should never tell a woman to calm down, but in this situation, you gotta recognize what did not a big deal? What Sutton did not a big deal? What are we doing making a mountain out of this mole hill? It's just crazy to me. I know that we need to make reality television.
Speaker 1: But well, I think it's a mixture of two things. One is they probably really hate each other. They never know what one of them thinks. The other is being paid a little too much. But also I think one of them wants to get the hell out of there and call it.
Speaker 2: A day early, and that would be sudd Well, she heads out, She goes, I was drinking that nasty watermelon drink, and Garcel really has an MVP moment here. She goes, oh, it's not good, and then Sutton throws her headband on the ground and Garca goes, oh, kid could get hurt by that, but I'll pick it up. Incredible stuff from her. Now, Kyle's made made Durit aware that Durita is leaving her party, and dereet like the worst Keith Morrison ever or something. She was like, the there might be something underneath the surface. Have you heard that TikTok of him saying, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, you want to play it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Then it was a cold town, little river, a lot of blue collar workers in that town.
Speaker 3: Website when you had to pay money to see it's described as tastefully ratic death scenes. Mister Russo had chosen the subcategory of asphyxiation.
Speaker 2: Oh empty.
Speaker 1: I love that dude. I'm so sad that he is Matthew Perry's stepdad.
Speaker 2: I can't watch that show. I can't be reminded that we live in a society with fucking murderers all over the place. I mean, it's crazy. People kill each other all the fucking time.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, I did. I've gone to college watching Dateline twenty twenty and forty eight hours for the last thirty years. I know what out what to look out for.
Speaker 2: You know, what do you mainly look out for? Like, what's the one?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll be looking out for Elliott's boyfriends. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Oh really, what do you see in them? Though?
Speaker 1: That's like the red flag control trying to be controlling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's mainly the boyfriends that do all the killing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, oh yeah, nine murders are like dudes.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but dudes on girlfriends. Yeah, oh well, gottay Patino case some point, So Erica Jane arrives. G oh mg, Erica Jane arrives in body makeup.
Speaker 1: And sloody American baby.
Speaker 2: Kathy Hilton, as I mentioned, looks like the richest homeless person of all time. I thought we were going swearing. My asspit said it was ridiculous, So I wore this bag. She is the best.
Speaker 1: We get to.
Speaker 2: Bo's verse the rest of the team. She says, let's go outside and Garsel pops off.
Speaker 1: Here's my wife said, good joke. When she shows up in that outfit, this is Suri, she said, I think she has Mariah Carey stylist.
Speaker 2: Great joke, Suri, She says, stop being I turned my phone off. Do not disturb I. She says, what does she say? What is just?
Speaker 1: Everyone go in the pool and gargets uh Gar gets mad because Bose is trying to defend de Red.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I guess Bose goes over to Dread or something or maybe it's an OTF, but Dared says, don't be a bitch, don't be a vile human, don't be a douche. Now she didn't. She said it with a lot of pauses right in between, and it looked like she was really like starting an old fucking engine. She is trying way too hard this episode. It's really off putting.
Speaker 1: I think she felt like she had a sense of control because everyone was on her turf.
Speaker 2: But lost it. Satin Head's out and lays down some bonkers reunion stuff. I mean, she just evisceraates her. Sorry your divorce didn't go as well as mine. Sorry you don't have as much money as me, so it just dere all Durit needs to say is I'm hot. That's it, and she is, I'm hotter than you.
Speaker 1: I think they know that.
Speaker 2: I know, but Derek could really be mean with it because Sutton was that's unbelievably mean to say. It doesn't matter because she's saying it to Deree. But we get back to it. Kathy Hilton is scaring the children, as I mentioned, and we sit down.
Speaker 1: I do want to mention it's odd to have the children walking around. There were at least five kids under fifteen years old, and you have these knuckleheads.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. When you're a kid, you think back on like all of the toxic environments you were in and how tuned into it. You were like, I don't know what these these kids are. Probably just ignorance is blizz I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know whose fucking kids they were. I know Keith Richards was there, but and Joan Jet Yeah that's their daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah who's sang? Hit me with your best shot?
Speaker 1: Pat Benatar?
Speaker 2: Pat Benatar? What a voice? Oh yes, it's just such a talent. So Erica finally gets a hot dog. Like I said, it's littered with pickle. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. It's like ants on a log, but fucking tubed meat and pickles.
Speaker 1: So gross.
Speaker 2: So we cut back to a carousel of garcel standing for Sutton m and I completely forgot about Vampire. It was great to see her.
Speaker 1: It was great to see so Judge Bow's feels. Calling someone a pathetic drunk versus a bitch is not equivalent.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: In the way.
Speaker 2: If you call somebody a pathetic drunk, that's obviously way worse than calling someone a bitch. But joking about it the way.
Speaker 1: That that she did.
Speaker 2: Yes, And can I say something watermelon coconut cooler or whatever the fuck it is? That does sound disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. I don't put.
Speaker 2: Coconut in my water forward fruit stuff. I really don't want coconut in anything except for a pina colada.
Speaker 1: Personally, I don't like watermelon as a flavor. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: You are how could you not like watermelon as a flavor?
Speaker 1: I don't like it?
Speaker 2: What are you a cherry person?
Speaker 1: It's like, no, I don't like that either, But it's melanie.
Speaker 2: In Watermelon is the best sour patch, the best jolly rancher, the best.
Speaker 1: Have you ever? In Los Angeletermelon is the best. Some warmer cities there are usually people with cutting up fruit on corners.
Speaker 2: That one of the great joys of being in La or the fresh fruit stands. I think they're all human trafficking operations.
Speaker 1: Well, they all work with some like like Gang Territory. You get that bag of cut strawberries, mango, I don't know what, pineapple, pineapple, and then they put a little lime juice in there.
Speaker 2: Put that on my fruit. Don't don't put ta heena on my fruit.
Speaker 1: No, ta heen No, I'm not a spicy guy, even like the tahin. No, I don't throw that in there, shake it up, put it in a bowl. Oh my god, I want chimoy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to heen. I don't want lime. I don't want salt on any of it. It's it's good fruit. Why are you fucking it up with.
Speaker 1: You're enhancing it with flavors.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Where are we? Oh Bose reminds everyone we're on a path to sisterhood here.
Speaker 2: Against the comments. Let us know, do you like to heen on your fruit or do you like it just naked? It's a very divisive issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to heen in the house.
Speaker 2: You're a tahen the wife so crazy. I don't know what it is. Everybody loves it. I can't. I can't deal with it. It's like this, it's the spicy and sour at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's not not a I'm shocked to hear you say that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Kyle thinks that her and Bo's have made a very strong connection, and this is where we kind of turn over a page of the drama away from Deurit and Sudden and we get into both bos and Kyle. Now this is this is a very convoluted argument because I almost like don't even want to break it down because Kyle and Bose are arguing about nothing well, and then Deret is interjecting and trying to siphon it away about her. It's just nonsense.
Speaker 1: I'll break down the game film. So Bo's basically gets caught because she had said that Kyle was cold, and she says Kyle hasn't been deep or had any real moments since she's been around m M. And I said, no, no, no, that's exactly who Kyle is. You. There is the surface level that she just puts out there. There's nothing that she's allowing you to go deeper than that, which we've been complaining about for seasons. And then Kyle thinks she's biased, and then Kyle accuses Dey of being up Bose's ass, and then Deit wants to know when they made up. Wants to note with Kyle when they made up on that beach that fatful day as multiple oil refineries pumped seven trillion couns of CO two in the air. Did she really mean it? You know that was a lovely day?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Kathy Hilton gets a confessional. She's like, I can't believe up mountain into a mole that is that the same? And then we get a little healing between Kyle and wherein Deet brings Kyle up, and Kyle is able to heal with Derey because she can see in plain view that Deit is losing her.
Speaker 1: Mind or becoming a hoarder.
Speaker 2: Right, So the worst thing about through It's living quarters is not the mess. It is the four x six picture of her in PK. What are these pictures that people take? I can't. Maybe I'm a little too cynical, but I could not sit there and take these photos.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, living in Los Angeles for over twenty years now, I've been in people's houses, and sometimes there's a portrait and I'm like.
Speaker 2: What the fuck. I don't mind a cute family portrait, but these like blue steel, black and white, smoky pictures are so sorry.
Speaker 1: So you know, you go to home goods and you buy those plaques that say be kind, home is where the hard heart is, all those like messages. I think these pictures are remind them that, like, hey, we're a couple, right, Look how good these times were. We should stay together in PK despite the fact that we owe the government nine million dollars.
Speaker 2: This was a good night, This was a good night, it was a good day.
Speaker 1: That might be what it represents God.
Speaker 2: So we ask about Kyle and mo. She says that they've been in denial. That is the wrong word. He is not in denial.
Speaker 1: He is not. He has moved the fuck off.
Speaker 2: He's stringing her along so he doesn't lose half of his money. That's what's going on.
Speaker 1: He's he is trying to keep it going. Is he doesn't want to have to be in meetings where he's dividing up assets.
Speaker 2: Well, he's and he's I think they're doing a little financial you know, with.
Speaker 1: The agency not making any money in ages.
Speaker 2: He's doing a fire drill right now with his finances well before Kyle comes.
Speaker 1: In, takes by himself a little time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then we get.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm sorry, Dylan, just a sticking point with me. I hate that she's unable to say that on air, what like I don't know what he's up to, Like the fact that she's pretending, like I think we're just both in denial. Fuck you, no, you're not. Like I would love to see the private messages you're sending each other. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so this is why she needs to go and perhaps someone that is more willing to let their lives play it.
Speaker 2: Let it out, just break the seal, cry baby. But we watch him. Yeah, well, another thing that he's doing. And it's weird because most seems like he's a good guy on the like, he seems like he's very family oriented. He has this this charisma and he seems like, you know, he's a good dad and stuff, except from spoiling his kids rotten and not teaching them or anything about life. Really, what is particularly in city is like listen, you can expect the worst in men, particularly in divorce and women, but a lot of times, men are the biggest pieces of shit. I think that he's one biding his time so you can rearrange some shit. Two, I think that he's going to make her do it so that maybe not so that he can tell the kids that she's the one that did it, but he'll definitely tell the kids that this isn't what he wanted. Hopefully they're smart enough. They're all girls, so they're smart enough to see that their dad is a dick who's making out with people at lax bump bump bum.
Speaker 1: If I'm Kyle and I really want to Basically, I think at her age my age, you start like wrapping up what you think your itinerary for your last fifteen years of gainful employment are. I think she's fifty five, I would go, I'd love to do another ten years of this. Here's how I get another five. I take a season off, me and Moe, we work out whatever we're going to do, it's not going to be like in the public, and then I come back in twenty twenty seven a single woman ready to fucking rock it. Yeah. I just say it too. If if I'm her agent or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well we'll see what happens next. Week we get to reveal that he is in the tabloids. Now we'll see what the fallout is from that next week. Until then, get in the comment It's iTunes, strange reviews, five stars, kind words. Traders at Patreons slash another podcast network. We love you guys very much. I am Dylan saying goodbye, pat Say goodbye.