Speaker 1: Hi, everyone. Before we dive into our September Q and A show, Deb and I just wanted to ask you to share our show with a friend or leave a comment on Spotify or Apple. It really does help us grow our show. You can also show your love and support by signing up for our newsletters or following us on social media. On our website Samantha Fay dot com and Deb Bowen dot com, you can find our e courses and meditations, which are all instant downloads. You'll also find my crystal bracelets, and you can get copies of our books No Forget. You can now order Deb's new book, Crafting The Wheel of the Year wherever books are sold or on her website and on my website. You can get signed copies of my books The Wake Dreamer and Heavenly Alliance. When you order anything from me, you also get a free fortune cookie and a crystal chosen just for you, along with some other goodies. Now let's dive into your wonderful questions and stories. Hello and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host Sabetha Fay and I'm Dad Bowing and we're so happy to have you join us for our Monthly Q and A show. Dev and I were just laughing hysterically, so I hope you can't hear it in our voices. I'm trying to be professional, deb do I sound that way.
Speaker 2: But we were getting there until you mentioned that we were.
Speaker 3: But we are.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, We're in a giggly mood. So hopefully we will still be able to help and give good advice.
Speaker 3: I know we will.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a deep breath and everybody join with us and let's go.
Speaker 3: Samantha, Okay.
Speaker 1: Our first one says my dad loved to be outdoors in nature and passed on that love to my sisters and me. About a year after he passed, my husband and I were out kayaking on a lake near our house. I knew that when my dad was alive, he loved the eagles. I asked my dad to send me a sign of an eagle if he was truly with me. I forgot about it and continue to enjoy the peaceful lake on my kayak. About forty minutes later, I just happened to look up into the sky and I saw an eagle circling above. I was floored and began to cry. It was wonderful. Shortly after this experience, I had a session with a psychic medium and I heard mumbling at the start of the session and then what sounded like a door opening with footsteps coming down a hallway. My dad came through during that session and had wonderful messages for me. He is on my spirit team, and the medium told me that my dad is always with me and always listening when I talk to him. Well, that is a beautiful sign and a wonderful reminder that, yes, your father is always with you, and when you talk to him, he does hear you. It's like a telepathic telephone call. The minute we think about them or send a thought out to them, or have a memory of them, they are aware of us. And that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: It really is, Samantha, that's a lovely story. We've recently celebrated an anniversary of my mom's death, and I know that when I talked to her and asked for advice and whatever and just complain, I know she's up there, either rolling her eyes at me or offering suggestions in some kind of symbolic way. I know she's there too. And I think that the awareness this listener felt with her father is a wonderful blessing, and.
Speaker 1: It almost sounds like she heard him come through in that reading with the psychic medium.
Speaker 3: It does. What a lovely thing. Okay.
Speaker 2: Our next one says, I had an interesting experience.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping you can help me put words to.
Speaker 2: My husband and I were discussing our process when we meditate and what that looks like for each of us. We had our eyes closed, but as we described the process and what that looked like in our mind's eye, I could both feel energy flowing from each other. It seemed as though the receiver of the information was also receiving and therefore feeling energy flowing into our brains, but the teller couldn't feel the incoming energy. However, when my husband was describing his visions and sensations to me, I suddenly felt what seemed like something placed on my head, like a crown, and something that touched my third eye. It felt so real that it startled me and I opened my eyes in that moment, and for about twenty minutes after, every time I opened my eyes out of my peripheral vision, I could see what looked like a halo encircling my husband's head.
Speaker 3: At the third eye chakra. On the halo were single.
Speaker 2: Balls or orbs of light at the third eye on his forehead, directly above his head, around what would be the crown chakra, and directly over his ears. I could feel the same crown or halo on myself, but could only see the orb of light on my forehead in line with my third eye chakra. I'm not sure what this experience was, so I'm hoping you can put words to it so that I can tune into it and develop it more well. There's several ways to explore what this person is suggesting and feeling here in this situation. It is possible that all of this is symbolic in some way, which is the way I typically tend to take these sorts of things, That this may be some kind of symbolism about the work that our chakra system, and in this case, particularly the third eye and crown chakras do in connecting us to spirit, to our own internal intuition, and to a connection to someone else with whom we're close. The other is it may be real, it may really have happened, and that there may have been this energy field that you could actually see in your mind's eye. What a lovely connection the two of you have and.
Speaker 3: Just accept it. Write it down.
Speaker 2: Oh you know me, I'm always going to tell you to keep a journal and keep records, write it down. Save where this goes over time, or it may have been just a one time thing.
Speaker 1: It kind of sounds like how Esther and Jerry Hicks got started with channeling their work with Abraham, doesn't it. Because they wouldn't sit together and meditate for twenty minutes at a time and expand until it was an hour, And it's almost like the energy between the two served as a battery pack.
Speaker 3: Very well, it might have been.
Speaker 2: They might go back and read some of those early works that Jerry and Esther did.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if this is what you know whenever we send healing energy, we can't physically see that. I wonder if that's what it looks like, Almost like you're helping to build a halo of light around the person you're sending energy to.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Image I did too. Thank you for this email. Okay.
Speaker 1: Our next one says, my question was sparked by an older episode where you mentioned how people who were bonded in a soul group often end up wearing the same colors or outfits. Samantha gave the example of her daughter and her friend. The reason this struck me is because I've had a complicated friendship with someone I used to be very close to. I was even her maid of honor. Over time, especially after she married and had a baby, the dynamic became strained in ways I couldn't quite understand. There was no major falling out, but a series of incidents that left me feeling hurt and unsupported. I tried different ways of creating space, including Samantha's suggestion of putting her name in water and freezing it, which helped me set boundaries for a time. What feels uncandy is that almost every time we see each other. Now we are in the same friend group and book clubs, so we still see each other with some regularity, we show up wearing nearly identical outfits. While part of me can chalk that up to having similar style, it often feels more than coincidence. It leaves me wondering when we receive signals that we may be soul bonded with someone, but the relationship itself feels negative or harmful, how should we interpret that? Does it suggest we're meant to work through the challenges and resolve the connection, or is it sometimes best to fully cut the cord. Well, I think that's a really good question, and I'm sure it's one many of us can relate to. I don't know that it really does mean that you're supposed to resolve the connection and somehow forge forward. I'm also not sure it means you're supposed to cut the cord unless that's what you feel guided to do. I think she is a part of your soul group, and she is serving as a little bit of sand in your oyster shell, helping you to grow a pearl of wisdom here. Sometimes people who are in our soul group aren't all warm and fuzzy and friendly and supportive and cheerleaders for us. Very often they volunteer to come into our soul group and help us and teach us by the absence of what we need. She's teaching her through this friendship, how to grow stronger, how to set boundaries, how to stand and really feel like, no, this was wrong, this incident did hurt me, and not need that validation. I feel like this friend is a teacher in her soul group.
Speaker 2: Absolutely as you're talking and remembering incidences in my life where some of my greatest teachers have been people that I really didn't resonate with in any way. And once again I remind folks of the incredible wisdom of that little book by Richard Bach called Illusions. And it's exactly what you're describing here.
Speaker 1: I think you need to sit with that idea and see if it resonates and feels right to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Samantha X one says, I'm asking for insight into a personal experience. What exactly did I experience? When my daughter was younger, I would walk her to school. After dropping her at the doors, I often visited with other moms and sometimes teachers as they started their day. Carpool was usually hectic with buses and busy parents dropping off their kids. In my opinion, many parents drove far too fast. One morning, I was talking to a teacher who was standing very close to the curb. When I said our goodbye, she started to cross into the parking lot area to enter the school. I noticed a car driving much too fast and thought to myself, someone will stop.
Speaker 3: The teacher from getting hit.
Speaker 2: In that moment, time slowed, although it probably lasted only two seconds. In my reality, it felt like ten minutes. I thought of someone will stop her from getting hit, shifted into an audible voice, saying, you need to stop her from getting hit. That voice repeated itself several times before it escalated into a shrilling scream of stopper from getting hit. Still not fully understanding what was happening, I suddenly felt goosebumps rush over my entire body. At the same time, I felt a surge of energy as my arm extended to pull the teacher out of the car's path. Even after all these years, I still wonder if it was a guide or an angel that moved through me to protect that teacher from arm or if it was just me finally realizing I had to act to bring the teacher to safety. The answer is yes, no, maybe, who knows. Thank goodness, you.
Speaker 3: Did it well. Yes, And I don't mean that.
Speaker 2: I don't mean that in a flippant way. In any way, I think it could have been any of the above. Certainly your own intuition, that knee jerk immediate reaction to what is a clear danger. It It may have been a guide, It may have been an angel. It may have been our angel. We don't know, you'll probably never know. What's important here really is that you acted on it, that you did what was being told to you to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, But there's a couple of things that make me think this was something higher, whether it's her higher self or her guide or her angel, or like you said, the teacher's team. On the other side, the fact that time slowed down. That's interesting to me. A lot of amazing sciencey intuitive people have written about this, from Dean Rayden to Rupert Sheldrake. I think even Dale Graff covers it. That very real phenomenon before a huge impact, a huge moment, a huge change, it does feel as though time slows down.
Speaker 4: And I have not.
Speaker 1: Experienced that, But have you not read people or heard from people who have. They can tell you, detailed by detail, an accident that took maybe forty five seconds, and it takes them maybe forty five minutes to tell you about that moment because it's like time stretches. It has happened to me, and isn't it kind of otherworldly? Yes, And as the event is happening, you know it. Yeah, aware that time has slowed and that you're getting ready to have an accident, which is what happened to me. In this case, you're just in it. But that's often indicative of something special, something supernatural happening. And I don't mean supernatural in terms of like ghost, I just mean beyond the norm, beyond the natural. And then the other thing is she heard an audible voice saying you need to stop her from getting hit. So I think this was definitely a team on the other side helping her and helping this teacher. It's a really cool story.
Speaker 3: It is a cool story.
Speaker 1: Our next one says, I've been a listener for years and I wrote you about a year ago after my breast cancer diagnosis, and you had given me crystal suggestions and added me to your prayer list. Let me tell you I felt those prayers and I'm so thankful to now be cancer free. It was a tough journey, but I turned the Big four to zero in March and I'm living my life to the fullest. Oh that is the best. Thank you so much for sharing updates like that with us. Here's my question. More nights than not, as I fall asleep, I start to hear music. It's different music every night. Sometimes it's a rock band. Others it's jazz. I can't hear words, just the instruments, and it's always beautiful and makes me smile. I'm the only one who hears the music. My husband thinks I'm weird enough after finding crystals in our bed, and if I tell them I'm hearing music, he just make crack. Since my cancer diagnosis, I feel like I have come more into my intuition and I'm wondering if this is some sort of message or a happy side effect of being slightly clear. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: This happens to me all the time too. I will often fall asleep and I will hear music. It's almost like through a tin can. I don't know, it's like I hear it, but it's definitely not in the room. It's definitely not in my head. It's far away, and I always feel as we're falling asleep and we're in that between the world's space. I do think we're hearing music, maybe from the other side now. I have thought that most of my life, But then I don't know. If you guys remember me telling you that really crazy, wonderful dream I had when my mother came to visit me, and we were face timing, which was what made the dream so crazy, because my mother didn't even open her cell phone hardly, and never mind FaceTime. But there was this beautiful, beautiful music playing in the background, and my mom's talking to me. She's asking me all these questions. She's really nervous because she's trying to learn all this stuff about consciousness and her life review, and I'm trying to help her. And finally in the dream, I said, Mom, what's that beautiful music? And she rolls her eyes and goes, I'm in heaven. They play it here all the.
Speaker 4: Time, and she was so annoyed, and it just cracked me up, Toad, because growing up, my sisters and I would always complain we were always going on road trips.
Speaker 1: My parents would smoke one cigarette after the other with all the windows rolled up, and we'd go, please crack a window, and my dad would go, we don't like highway noise, and I'd say, well, can we at least play some music? We don't like music? My mom would say, oh awesome. My mom truly did not really enjoy music, so it was just so funny to hear her say that. In the quote, unquote dream.
Speaker 4: But I do.
Speaker 1: Believe that if we get to the other side, I think there is beautiful music playing all the time, and I think that this lovely listener is just tuning into that as her soul is preparing to visit the other side while her body sleeps.
Speaker 2: I could go on and on about this one. In fact, at some point I guess I need to write about me and music.
Speaker 1: That could be another deb's wisdom show.
Speaker 3: It could.
Speaker 2: Actually You're right, I'll put that on the lists. Thank you for that. I don't hear just the music. The music is kind of secondary to me. It's the words that matter to me as I am falling asleep, and I know because I am so clear audient, that that is the way that my guides get information to me. It's what I wake up in the middle of the night hearing. What I hear when I wake up in the morning is the lyrics are so important to me. But with this listener, where it's the music and not the words, then I would invite you to think about how the music makes you feel. So, for example, if what you're hearing is rock music, how does that music make you feel? Is it something you want to dance to do you want to be out in the park twirling around and having a picnic. If it's jazz, where are you think about the emotion that goes with it, because that's often the power of our into it. If ability is how we cope with the emotional aspects of what we're getting. So keep working on it, keep writing notes about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a really good suggestion. I just want to add that for me, it's different when I fall asleep. If I do hear that music, it's not for me. It's like overhearing a party that your parents are having downstairs when you were a kid. When I wake up in the morning, at least twice a month, I'll wake up with a song in my head and with lyrics that I know I have to google and look up and search and think about, because that's for me.
Speaker 3: But the music.
Speaker 1: Without words as I'm falling asleep, it's almost like I'm just overhearing something. So I just would love to hear an update from that listener if it's the same. I like the suggestion of tuning into the emotion of what you are hearing. And one more time, just extra extra extra love in prayers and congratulations to you. I'm so happy that you got through the big sea and that you're doing great.
Speaker 2: Absolutely okay. Our next one says I enjoy hearing questions from the mailbag, thought I would pass along one I'm wrestling with. September will mark the second anniversary of my daughter's passing. While I never believed in an after life until that time, I knew immediately afterwards that she was somewhere and that she was okay. Over the last two years, I've encountered her and other deceased friends and family in dreams and meditation. What feels strange is that they each have looked the same in the visitation as they did in life, though perhaps a bit more than themselves to some degree. If they had more than one life, would they not come through at times as someone I don't recognize, If they have a higher self, wouldn't that be what I encounter now? Maybe the piece of them that I knew on earth is the part I'm able to access, but I can't shake the feeling that there is more to them that I should.
Speaker 3: Be able to see.
Speaker 2: I love it when listeners answer their own questions and I absolutely agree with you. So let me talk a bit about how I envision what you have suggested here. After my father died, the first time he came to see me, he look awful. He looked dead. And he's standing at the foot of my bed and I'm sitting up in bed looking at him, and I said, Daddy, I am so happy to see you. You're always welcome to come up, but I need you to look different, Please look like I remember you. And he faded away, And from that time on, every time he's come to visit, he looks like I most remember him looking. And so remember, when when we get to the other side, we are energy. We are a I don't want to say a thought form, but that's probably as close as I think our language can come.
Speaker 3: We're an energetic field.
Speaker 2: We don't have a body on the other side, and it takes a tremendous amount of energy for our loved ones on the other side to don a body to bring it to Earth to talk to us. So when they do that, they come in the form that we most recognize, that we're most comfortable with. And that's their gift to us, to spend all of that energy to come to us looking like we remember them looking. Time also doesn't exist on the other side in the same way.
Speaker 3: That we think of it.
Speaker 2: So when we think of someone in having a linear progression of lifetimes, yes, on this earth plane, that's true. But on the other side, they are all the people they've ever been. Let me rephrase that, all the energy forms that they've ever been or ever will be so time and that connection is different on the other side. That's why they come looking like you would like for them to look, because I know that's how you'll recognize them.
Speaker 1: Exactly, well, said Deb, Thank you. Our next one says, I recently had something quite strange happen and I'd love to hear your thoughts. It reminded me of your episode phone Calls from the Dead, except in my case it was a text. In twenty twenty, my aunt and I both found ourselves in the midst of a spiritual awakening. It started with one book that led to another, and along the way we discovered your podcast. From there, we set up a standing weekly phone call where we talk for hours about everything spiritual happening in our lives. More recently, we had even begun working through your Torole course together.
Speaker 2: Deb.
Speaker 1: Then out of the blue, I received a call on Christmas Day telling me that she had passed away. She was found sitting peacefully in her favorite spot in her bedroom, as if she'd simply fallen asleep. There were no warning signs, and at sixty three, she was really at a high point in her life. Her death remains a mystery to me because of her deep connection and the fact that we'd spent so much time discussing the afterlife. I expected her to come through to me quickly after her passing. I've had a few small signs, but what has surprised me most is that even though I've known in my family for having loved ones visit me in dreams, she has not appeared at all. Then, just recently, I was going about my day when my Apple watched Buzz with the text notification. My aunt's picture popped up on the screen. For a moment, my heart stopped and I had that instinctive excited reaction of oh, she's texting me, And then of course came the realization she's gone. The text itself read simply mister Santa. It showed as delivered on my phone with perfect punctuation. But here's the strange part. Her phone which is still being paid for, has been completely dead and sitting in a drawer in Los Angeles when my cousin charged it up. There was no record of the text being sent, nor of my reply. I had replied at the time, thinking it must have been my cousin accidentally texting me while looking through her phone. Because she passed on Christmas Day, holiday she disliked, and because of her playful, irreverent sense of humor, I can't help what feel this message was from her. She often joked that Jesus was her boyfriend, not the robed one, she'd say, but the handsome one. She said. It was a wink, knowing it would push against my strict Christian upbringing, which she had helped me unravel. While she herself had always been the la actress and pagan of the family, her spirit was flamboyant and a little mischievous. So to receive a message as whimsical as mister Santa on the very day tied to her passing feels far too coincidental to dismiss. And yet it's unlike any sign I've ever received before. I just don't know how to interpret it. Could this be a variation of the phone calls from the dead phenomenon you've discussed, but coming through as a text instead. I'd love to know your thoughts. And then she adds, for years you all have accompanied me into my garden, on walks in the forest, and on long drives. You feel like old trusted friends, even though we've never met. Oh, thank you for that. Well, I absolutely love this story. And I actually love that your aunt didn't come to you in a dream visit, because at least twice in this email you mentioned that this was so unusual for you that you've never received a sign like this. Well, your aunt, with all respect and love, because she sounds super cool and amazing, does not feel like the usual normal person who just goes along, gets along and does what's expected. Oh she always gets dream visits. I guess pop in a dream. No, she's going to stand out and be different. And wow, was this sign a different sign? I mean, you can't.
Speaker 3: Make this shit up, as they say, you can't.
Speaker 4: Don't you agree?
Speaker 3: I do agree?
Speaker 2: You know, as I started reading this question and I could feel her pain that her aunt had not been to visit her. And I know that feeling because Jane doesn't come see me. Granted, Jane the poem reader. She visits other people and they deliver messages to me. She don't come to see me, and that just breaks my heart. And yet I know that she knows that we're just moving along and we're busy at whatever. But I get that, and I agree with you that certainly she has come in unusual ways because that's what she needs, that's what you need.
Speaker 3: Problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: Before we move on, I just have to say dev that I just got this huge, like angry emotion from Jean saying, I'm with you every day. Why do you think you're holding that fucking book in your hands?
Speaker 2: That is exactly what Jean would say, Samantha, You're so right.
Speaker 1: Ever thought about that until I just felt that from her. I really do think she is behind you and Claire working on this project.
Speaker 3: And you know, she was the craft queen.
Speaker 2: Now, Samantha, I don't want to get off on a tangent here because they've got a lot of stuff to get through here. But Jean was the craft queen. When I met her, she was selling Macroma bracelets, and she went from bracelets to jewelry, jewelry to baskets to whatever. I mean yes, indeed, so you're absolutely.
Speaker 3: Right about that, now that I think about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so pissed at you, Like, stop talking about me like that.
Speaker 2: All right, Sorry, Okay, moving on. I have a question about spirit and music.
Speaker 3: Lately.
Speaker 2: I've had the song Allelujah pop into my head at random times during the day. It doesn't seem to be an earworm song that gets stuck in my head on repeat. It's quite random. Do you have any thoughts on this as a sign from spirit. Well, I don't know which Allelujah you're talking about when.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming it's the new Wish Shure one because it's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh what I am here when I read this was Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah has sixty some verses to it. He never sang it the same way twice.
Speaker 1: Not exactly an earworm song.
Speaker 3: It's not exactly an earworm song. One of the things.
Speaker 2: If that's the song this person means that, I would recommend you take a look at several sources to see if you can find a fairly accurate listing of the verses to that song and see if any if those are speaking to you. Sometimes we have to dig a little bit to find what this song might mean to us.
Speaker 3: If that's the.
Speaker 2: Version that this person is talking about. It's one of my favorite songs. It's absolutely beautiful, and you've heard it sung not only by Leonard Cohen himself, but by a Zilian choirs and community groups and so forth, because it does have that soaring piece to it. But when you listen to the actual verses, there's some really powerful lyrics in there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. The first thing I felt when I read the email when it initially came in was that if this is a sign from his or her guides, I'm not sure. I can't remember who wrote this one in that this person has achieved something on their soul planned. I would love for this listener to make note of when that song pops into their head, because I don't know. I just got this feeling of her guides being like, allelujah, she got it, you know, yeah, exactly. Our next one says I experienced my first reiki session recently and loved it. I will continue the practice. However, for a few days after the session, I was having instant, uncomfortable reactions when in contact with people's stagnant energy. Not everyone had this effect, but I definitely knew who to avoid. I literally ran from a couple of coworkers, which felt very rude on my end. So how can I protect my refreshed energy and politely stay connected to society? Since I have crystals and essential oils readily available, which ones are best suited for after energy work? Is there are particularly good pairing any and all tips are welcome. That's such the beautiful example of how reiki actually does work. As my first reiki teacher, Annie used to teach us, it is like energetic draino. So it's clearing out all the stuff that you no longer need that you might be holding on to. And so afterwards you might feel super light and airy and very very open. But I get it because sometimes you can walk through the world feeling way too open and you're suddenly picking up on all the stuff that people hide behind their mask, and that can be super uncomfortable. Usually, though, after a reiki session, it only lasts for one, maybe two, three days, and then if you want that to continue, you have to keep up with doing reiki or some chakra clearing. But some great crystals to help you ground and still stay open after a beautiful session like that would be kayanite. I'd consider using blue kyanite and black kyanite because the blue kyanite will help keep your chakras open and aligned, and the black kyanite will protect you. Jasper is also great for that. It really keeps you rooted to that earth energy. I'm talking about red jasper here because it's got that beautiful orangey red color. It still helps keep you open to and creativity and all the good stuff. But if you're feeling too open, then go for any blackstone like humatite Shunghai knew my black tormaline. Some great oils for grounding after a wreki session would be maybe Vettever Frankinson's patuli or even lavender would be wonderful.
Speaker 2: Great Our next one says, I found your podcast a little over a year ago at the beginning of a pretty painful.
Speaker 3: Time in my personal life.
Speaker 2: I will spare the details, but I can't express how much your podcast has meant to me as I start my spiritual journey. I just had my first ever reiki section this morning. The practitioner observed in me was an incredibly blocked throat chakra which makes a lot of sense if you know me. But what I'm uncertain about is the trauma observed in my sacred chakra. The practitioner indicated that this is rooted in sexual trauma, which I may have experienced directly in my life or somewhere in my lineage. To my knowledge, I have not experienced sexual abuse. It is possible that I experienced it at a very early age, but this is something I've questioned in the past, but do not have a strong suspicion that had happened.
Speaker 3: I do know that my mother experienced.
Speaker 2: Sexual abuse as an adolescent and it has deeply impacted her. I am very empathetic, and I believe that I have been impacted by my mother's trauma, but I am wondering if there are other influences that could be at play. My question for both of you is are there other sources of trauma that this practitioner observed or would you be able to discern that this was specifically rooted in sexual trauma. Thank you both so much for your podcast, sharing important topics, uplifting stories, the sense of community you have created, and I think most of all the way you have illuminated the spiritual path so that it is easier to move forward.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: My sense is to remind you that all of our chakras perform a lot of different tasks, and the sacral chakra isn't just about sex. The sacral chakra is also about creativity and being able to really come out of who you are and to blossom in the world. I certainly can't say that this practitioner was wrong, but I would invite you as you have suspected that perhaps there are other reasons that your sacred chakra was being blocked. For example, is there a book you want to write, because that's tied up in our sacral chakra and that feeling of oge I'm less than or I can't or I shouldn't or whatever. So whatever kind of creative endeavor you would like to undertake is rooted in your sacral chakra. But so it's just creativity in your everyday life. So it's far bigger than just a particular traumatic event that you think probably didn't happen, And in fact, it's far more tied to your feelings of empathy with your mother's experience of that.
Speaker 1: Are you like, I don't know you're being way too nice, because this goes against the ethics that we talk about all the time. I don't know if this wreaki practitioner was right or wrong, but the practitioner was wrong in passing that on in the way it was passed on or communicated. If I could just have a strong opinion here.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 2: And I guess that part of the reason I'm backing off from that is because I don't know enough about reiki to know that so lead that to you.
Speaker 1: Well, wreeki is similar to any form of healing, which is also similar to any form of intuitive work. And when you're laying on a table and someone is putting their hands on you or at least six inches above you, it's very intimate, it's very vulnerable, and trust you. And look at how that one comment this practitioner tossed out has made this listener really think and reflect and kind of worry. This is why, as any intuitive practitioner, we hold so much responsibility in our hands and in our words and our acts and our thoughts and our deeds. If I had felt that in someone when I was doing reiki on them, I wouldn't have said that. I would say Oh, it looks like your sacral chakra is blocked too. Let me tell you what the sacral chakra is connected to, and then do some thinking and some meditating and reflecting on what aspect of the sacral chakra do you think might be blocked in your life. But to implant that idea of an essay that she forgot about, I just that's that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: And then the other thing I wanted to say is that the sacred chakra is where in a woman's body, the sacred chakra is where the womb is. So, just as Dead was saying about creativity, something this listener might want to think about is what do I want to give birth to that I'm afraid to give voice to Because I think it's very significant that the sacral and the throat shocker are blocked.
Speaker 3: Right now, that's a good point, okay.
Speaker 1: Our next one says, I wanted to begin this email by expressing just how much I love and appreciate both of you. Your podcast and Enlightened and Paths as well are among my absolute favorites. Well, thank you so much. I'm a psychic medium myself, and I often listen while driving my nine year old daughter. Both of my children are aware of my work, but your podcast has become a beautiful gateway for deeper conversations. It opens the door for my daughter to ask questions not only about my personal practice, but also about the broader spiritual world.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I never really thought about it that deb Isn't that really wonderful? It is indeed, okay, she says. As I mentioned earlier, I've been practicing psychic mediumship and officially started my business two years ago. I've been experiencing connection and communication from spirit as long as I can remember, but it began to unfold more profoundly in two thousand and eight after the tragic passing of my sister ough A lost my parents and I witnessed first hand. Oh I am so sorry. Soon after, I began receiving unmistakable signs from her. She would often physically touch my shoulder, my leg, or gently stroke my hair. Our connection, which was strong in life, evolved into something far deeper after her passing, and that experience became the catalyst for my spiritual journey. I immersed myself in all things metaphysical, starting with Terreaux, long before I even considered mediumship. Everything shifted when a missing person came to me in a vivid dream what I now recognized as a vision. I was able to validate the information I received through research, and that moment was a turning point. It was the clear nudge I needed to pursue formal training and mediumship. This brings me to two questions. Since then, I've been contacted multiple times by individuals who are missing, often through visions while I'm sleeping. I never seek them out, they just come to me. The first one I mentioned earlier remains a cold case, and at the time I hesitated to get involved. The most recent happened just a couple of weeks ago. She has been missing for over a year, and in the vision, she gave me her name, showed me her face, and revealed where she is and that she has passed. The case is still ongoing. I asked my spirit guides for a sign, and while listening to your podcast, someone asked a nearly identical question. I felt that was confirmation to reach out to the mother. But then, Samantha, you spoke about a case where a medium was arrested because law enforcement believed she was involved. That was a sobering moment. I certainly don't want to put myself in danger or complicate an already sensitive situation. My heart is in the right place. I just want to do right by spirit. I truly believe these souls come to me because I'm open to receiving their messages. But I'm left unsure about how to handle this response. Do you have any advice on how to move forward or what to do with these spirits coming through? You mentioned Pam Coronado in the podcast when answering the viewer question should I go in that direction? I think she's a great teacher. I recommend her always. My second question came to me recently while I was receiving reiki. I've often heard that for mediums, male spirits tend to present on the right side and female spirits on the left. However, that's never been the case for me. Since the beginning, It's been the opposite. Female energy shows up on my right and male energy on my left. It might seem like a small or silly thing, but I've always been curious, why do you think that is?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So, I have had this experience of missing people coming to me in visions or in dreams, and it's frankly awful because just like this listener saying you don't know what to do with that information. And so I have talked to you about it many times, Deb, and I've talked to Joel about it, and I really like what Joel said. He said, communicate connect with that spirit who's coming to you in the dreams and in the meditations, and ask them to get their family to contact you. Send out that thought so that you are not just randomly emailing this mother or father who's looking for their child. That can be jarring and something they're not ready to hear or don't want to face or deal with. They might not believe in the world of spirit, They might not even believe in life after death, or they might believe that we're all just sleeping in our coffins, tucked in the earth until the second coming. You just don't know, and so to just approach them is not responsible. So I did like that suggestion, and that is how I deal with it now. If that ever, that hasn't happened to me in a while. So, Deb, what do you think about her second question about how normally female energies on the left from male energy is on the right, but for her it's different.
Speaker 3: I always have female right and male and left.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's kind of the way I perceive energy flowing the way she's talking about that, you know others.
Speaker 1: So if it's different for her, I wonder is it because she's left handed or.
Speaker 2: No, that I don't have anything to do with it. In my experience, it's not about being left handed or right handed, because that kind of energy is different from brain function.
Speaker 3: In the handedness of things.
Speaker 2: I wonder if for her it's a matter of seeing energy in general without gender, and that sometimes folks just present in one gender as another and it's really not necessarily a particular gender.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she's just moved.
Speaker 2: On beyond the duality of male and female gender.
Speaker 1: I bet you're right. Okay, reads our next one.
Speaker 2: As part of my morning routine, I do a chakra cleansing and balancing meditation with crystals, followed by pulling a toot card and journaling. I've created a cozy, quiet corner in my home where all my tools are within easy reach. I usually have about thirty minutes for this before diving into my morning chores and heading to work. Well, this person must get up earlier than I do.
Speaker 1: I was thinking the same thing. I wish I had that energy in the morning to do all that and then clean my house and then go to work.
Speaker 2: I love this, but moving on, this person says, this morning, instead of meditating first, I decided I hope to go visit my garden and found myself compelled to meditate right next to the pumpkins, tomatoes.
Speaker 3: And cucumbers.
Speaker 2: Since I was short on time, I didn't run back inside to grab my toot cards or journals, but I did have my crystals in my pocket. As I finished my meditation, I found myself intuitively shuffling to row cards in my mind's eye. I even start to sense what my spread might have been, until I got distracted by how cool the whole experience felt. I'm curious, have either of you ever mentally shuffled to row cards during meditation? As I deepened my understanding of to row symbolism, I feel like I might be able to strengthen this intuitive muscle even more, maybe even visualizing specific to row cards with the chakras, all by shuffling in my mind's eye. I'd love to hear your if you've had simpler experiences or have any tips for developing this kind of meditative practice. Okay, so first of all, can I just say that this person is just way.
Speaker 3: Cooler than me.
Speaker 2: It's all I can do to find the coffee pot that early in the morning.
Speaker 3: So I am just really.
Speaker 2: Impressed, and I'm joking here, but I'm also quite serious, and I'm truly impressed by such a consistent and lovely and comprehensive more routine. I mean, that's just truly wonderful. And I'm really telling you this because I'm jealous.
Speaker 3: So there's that.
Speaker 2: And go out and visit her garden. When does she have time to garden? Anyway, I just love all that. The question you've asked here about mentally shuffling to Rope cards, I've been reading to Row for more than fifty years, and I don't shuffle them in my head. But I do envision asking for a key that I need to show up in a meditation, and that happens often. But yes, and I trust the key that shows up.
Speaker 3: I always do, and I always trust to rope.
Speaker 2: If you've ever taken a class with me, you've heard me say that sentence Szilian times. So I assume that you write in your journal as you're journaling what to rope keys come up.
Speaker 1: She probably made her own journal, deb.
Speaker 2: I know she probably did, but write down whatever key comes up, because you'll begin to see patterns and messages over time. Of course, as I imagine you probably already do. That will help you to continue your meditative process with your keys.
Speaker 1: So I think we should all try this.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to see somebody who is so dedicated to it.
Speaker 3: This is wonderful.
Speaker 1: I don't meditate and pull cards every single morning. I wish I could say I did, But what I do is often, if I'm driving and I'm like, oh, it's you know, nine am, and I haven't meditated or connected in at all, I'll ask my guides to show me a to ro card that symbolizes my day, and I just accept what comes into my mind. And that's interesting. And something else I've done, especially since we had Beth on the show, is I try to correlate people to a Toro card and I'll be like, ooh, she's a Queen of Swords, or uh oh he's having an eight acup's day, you know that type of thing. And that's been really fun. Okay, our last one says thank you so much, for your podcast. A friend recently introduced me, and I'm so grateful. One for a while that I'm more intuitive than others, which was validated by an astrologist a few years ago. She asked if I sometimes get downloads. After I thought about it, I said, yes, I do. Usually I get them when I'm in a highly emotional state, which can be frustrating when I'm trying to be calm and connected. I found my true higher power several years ago and make it an intention to connect with him, my guides, and all my angels on a daily basis. I was meditating a few years ago, which still doesn't come easily to me, and I started to cry in the middle of it and felt someone holding my hand. I asked her name, and the next time I meditated, I heard Sarah. I'm not sure if I made it up, but I now think of Sarah as one of my main angels. As I've become more in touch with my spirituality, I sometimes find my hands tingling. It started with my left hand, and now sometimes I feel my right tingling as well. I often feel my left hand tingling when I'm connected, and there are times that I feel like I'm sending white light out of it. My children are school aged, and so I often cover them in white light before they go to school and at night when they're sleeping. If I'm fearful, then I call in the white light and imagine it shooting out of my left hand to cover myself or whatever the moment calls for. My question is this? I heard Deb say, Oh another left hand, right hand question. Deb, See, your left hand is receiving, But what does it mean when my right hand tingles? How can I continue to harness this and use it for good? I guess generally, what does this all mean? And how can I continue to strengthen this ability or at least better understand what exactly I'm doing? Okay, So this all reminds me of a dream I had years ago, and I wrote about it, and I think I put it in Heavenly Alliance. I had this dream where my guide was showing me that we all have so much light inside of us, that spark of light that we've talked about many, many times. And we were just walking down a street and he was showing me how to just take some of my light and just put it around someone, just with the intention of thought. And I thought, Oh, what a beautiful dream. I love that message. I'm going to try that. And then maybe a week, not even two weeks later, a listener emailed us almost an identical story of walking through I think it was an airport, and this listener was walking with her angel who basically gave her the same message. So I do think that all of us can do that. If you see someone that just looks a little down or might need some extra protection, I do believe that just with the intent of our thought, we can surround them in that light the left hand, right hand. I'm going to stick with what you said before, dev I think as a collective we're moving beyond that. You know, if you look at the world of the history of spirituality, mediums no longer need to produce ectoplasm. Right, we've moved beyond that. And I wonder if we're moving beyond this left side, right side feminine, masculine, And it's just wherever you feel the energy flowing through you, that is where you send it out to other people.
Speaker 2: I wonder about that too, Samitha. I'd like to think that's true.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, me.
Speaker 1: Too, and I think it is. I think as a collective consciousness. We're just growing and evolving out of that, and so I think we all need to work on just trusting what is coming through. I mean, she got the name Sarah for an angelic guide who helped her when she was having that emotional response to a meditation, and she says, I'm not sure if I made it up. I think we're moving beyond that. That's what you got and that's what you're going with, and I think that's really important. I also find it fascinating that this listener gets downloads when she's in a highly emotional state. I'm the opposite. I only get downloads if I'm super calm. Yeah, me too, So that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I gotta be real still, And I kind of know it's common mm hmm when you get the rigging in the ear and you get this and that and the other kind of sensations and I know I have to sit down and shut out for it to come through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. Please have been some fantastic questions and some wonderful stories. They've really made me think, and I hope that we've been able to offer some insight and shed some light in terms of directions for answers on these great questions. Thank you guys so much for taking time to send these in, and thank you for responding to my call for spooky stories. Deb I have to tell you yesterday I sat at my little desk all afternoon reading through them and putting them in a file for us to share on the show next month. And I finished up. It was like five thirty and I go downstairs and nobody's in my house. I'm alone, and I was like, what is wrong? Why am I all spooked out? And I realized those stories had scared me. And then my smoke alarm thing went off and my automatic litter cleaner thing went off at the same time, and I was like, that's it. I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: By the way, I checked the email out this morning, and you've got more.
Speaker 1: There's war coming in.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well they're good and they're pretty darn spooky. So thank you guys for responding to that call as well. Aren't you excited?
Speaker 3: Dev Of course I am, Samantha. I do love spooky stories.
Speaker 1: Sometimes depending they're spooky, but they're not scary, and there is a difference. I think you'll enjoy them as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sure I will.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much. Have a great week, be the light for yourself and others. Thank you everyone, Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review. Wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and deb Bowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.