Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny.
Speaker 2: Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's that time of the year again. It's just about spring. We're into March now and years from now people will be listening to this going, what's the big deal, Cliff, what's going on? Well, this year twenty twenty six, it has been very cold, record cold, record blizzards in the East side of the United States. We've had record rain here on the West side in California particularly, and it's been cold, and for some reason, maybe it's age related, it's been uncomfortably cold. So there you go. So we're happy that spring has finally arrived and that's a good thing. Now, Hey, with spring's arrival, that means that we're looking at conferences. Conferences pop up, and if you know anything about me, I used to be a program director for a very large conference called Whole Life Expo. Look it up under your search engine. Based here in San Francisco. We had Whole Life since La in Toronto, New York, Atlanta, Georgia, Wisconsin, Minnesota, where else Texas. Anyhow, at it's peak there was seven or eight of them and it was kind of like an experiential kind of conference where there was two hundred speakers. There were hundreds couple hundred at most or at minimum exhibitors with all kinds of stuff, and it was the latest and the greatest of everything from personal growth, spirituality, lots of wellness. And when I was the program director here in San Francisco, many of the exhibits were of the latest vitamin therapies, tinctures, a lot of stuff. Back then, we're talking the late nineteen nineties, ninety nineteen ninety seven to two thousand and two or three. A lot of these vitamin therapies weren't really well tested, so you could get in trouble if you took too much of it. And that goes for vitamins and minerals today as well as herbs. There's certain toxic levels that you can run into if you take too much of it. But anyhow, so back then there were all kinds of minerals and vitamins and stuff to try. It was kind of cool and it was in kind of the end of the New Age movement, the Hippie period, and that's why on average in San Francisco the attendance was twenty thousand people. That is a lot of people. We did one in what was it? It was in Austin, Texas and this is like nineteen ninety seven, and that drew I think close to twenty thousand people. It was just overwhelmed because people were curious and they wanted to check things out, and they wanted to hear about the latest vitamin therapy and what's going on in spirituality and would you believe? And I don't they claim to this personally, But I also introduced the UFO stuff, UAPs, alien interactions, but it got into channeling, it got it. I mean, it was fun. I had a great deal of fun. So I should just do a show on that sometime, just all the stuff that was going on back then. But anyhow, Springtime is the launch of a number event of events, and we are sponsoring a new event. I should call it a resurrected event because it changed ownership. It's the New Living Expo twenty twenty six held in San Rafel, California. That's in the San Francisco Bay area, and it has over one hundred speakers and has about one hundred plus exhibits. It's smaller than some of the old types, but very well put together. And this is it and so we're promoting one of the speakers and we'll have a couple of other people later in the month. But this is what we're all about. It's the spring. Consciousness is rising. It's renewal, refresh, get outside, breathe the fresh air, exercise, eat well, take your vitamins, and be a unique human being, you know, thrive, thrive in these difficult times. So that's the program to they we'll talk a little bit in a minute about our guests, but events are challenging. When you do a conference seminar and you invite people, it is extremely expensive. And i'll tell you the Cosmic Summit. They did it two years in a row, and bless his heart, George Howard pulled it out of his own pocket to do it. And now he's looking for sponsors and I don't know how he's doing. We haven't heard anything from him, and so that's one of the big shows that it's questionable. Now. We've also been a sponsor of Contacting the Desert, which is held in the Palm Desert of California, and they just announced their speaker laneup so it looks pretty good. So I don't know if they're doing streaming and this is the new deal is that when you add streaming media, you give and many of you you know you can't get to these places, but when you add a streaming media component, you give everyone a chance to be a part of these conferences. And that's why, for the most part, we encourage streaming access to conferences. And it's tough, it's expensive to do so. Unfortunately, because it's been recently handed off, I don't think New Living Expo has that, but you can probably buy access to content streaming of some kind, which is after the fact, so and I'll mention that later once we get more information. We have Neil Garr who is the new producer owner on the program. I'm hoping to have him on the program either next week or just before the end of the month. The dates for this expo are Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April seventeenth, eighteenth to nineteenth. Again. It's going to be in the It's in Sarah Fell at the Fairgrounds and go to the website Newlivingexpo dot com. Really very very eclectic bunch of people. I'll be there doing a talk on my pyramids. I'm also moderating a panel on ancient civilizations specifically, what are the signatures of ancient unknown civilizations. In the group that I'll be overseen is Billy Carson, brad Olsen and a few other people that I haven't heard of before, but I'm beginning to read their material. So that should be fun and so check it out, and I think you're gonna have a great time when you attend. And if you're there on Friday or Saturday April seventeenth or eighteenth, I'll be hanging around there. I don't know where I'll be, but probably handing out flyers for Earth ancients. So always fun. So again, today's program is in sponsorship in support of New Living Expo Sunday, April seventeen, eighteenth to nineteenth in Sanrafel, California. Our guest today is Mark Cole and he is going to present some interesting material on mushrooms, psychedelic mushrooms and their use following years of discovery and experimentation. And it's kind of a revealing because we get a sense of who he is personally, what decisions he made that led to the commercial use and yes he does sell commercially available mushrooms, and what it's all about. So today's program is Psychedelics and the Road to Personal Discovery, and my guest is Mark Cole. This podcast is sponsored by Squarespace. Hey, have you ever had an idea for a product that you wanted to sell? Perhaps you're an artist or a writer, or you want to get a message out to a greater number of people. Squarespace is a one stop design website builder that is easy to use and can turn your ideas around in a matter of hours. There's a lot of so called easy to use website builders out there, but squarespace is one of the best and includes cutting edge design tools and page builders that are easily customizable, and an intuitive drag or drop editing tool that makes page creation a snap. I mean they're really really easy now. One of the other things that you can get with squarespace is SEO tools. These are search engine optimization that allows your web page to be found by people looking for your product or your service. It's simply the easiest way to build a website that's professional looking and highly functional. Head to squarespace dot com forward slash Ancients for a free trial, and when you're ready to launch, use Ancients to save ten percent off your first purchase of a website or domain again that is squarespace, dot com, forward slash Ancients. This is the best way to build a quick, professional looking website.
Speaker 4: Kasamangna Sonka.
Speaker 5: Loisamangna Yesterday is a sponsor of a number of conferences.
Speaker 3: We have a good one coming up in April. It's the New Living Expo. It's going to be held in the San Francisco Bay area. It's in Sara pel specifically, it is Friday, Saturday and Sunday April seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth, and you should check it out. There's a lot of good material there. It's I think there's probably about a hundred speakers, if not more. And one of the better speakers that I discovered is a guy named Mark Cole who has an interesting story and some products to follow up on his own journey. And we have Mark with us here today to talk a little bit about not only his personal experience but also what has come out of it, which is some interesting products. So Mark, welcome to Destiny. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me talk.
Speaker 3: About your career. You were a cinematographer for thirty years. Of course you're living down at La talk about that. Was that documentaries or was that more commercial? What kind of work were you doing?
Speaker 2: I mean, I did all of it. I was out of Florida, mostly Jacksonville. I started, and then I started to kind of really work in the Southeast, and then I started working all over the country. The TV show America's Most Wanted kept coming to Jacksonville, this True Story, and they kept rending my equipment because they shot on film and I was the only film shooter around and because of the crime, you know, so they kept coming and then eventually they hired me. And back in the day, they were pulling mining really talented directors a lot of like sun Dance and stuff when the festivals were kind of starting in a big deal in the nineties, and they finally just kind of looped me in with my camera. And then I started connecting with all these different directors all over the place and started coming to LA and started shooting shows. And then, you know, I've done probably thirty five hundred commercials. I dominated, I didn't do it, but I was. I was a pretty pretty big force in the Southeast for a long time. I had a production company, Cold Pictures, and then I had a rental house and you know, pretty much anything that came through that area. I was involved in, you know, movies of the week, you know, like I said, episodic stuff. I shot us Aaron Spelling series. Uh back in the day. Yeah, I did some work with Coppola, lots of stuff. You know.
Speaker 3: So I was used to a cinematographer. Did you go to school to learn how to work with different lenses and all the camera technologies and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: No, No, I learned, and I learned by showing up and uh I started. I eventually started teaching cinematography and directing. I'm in the DGA and also the local six hundred Cinematography Union, so which takes a lot of work to get into those. But now I was self taught, taught on set. That's the best. That's the best teacher. When I when I I would hire people out of film school and I'd have to unwind all that stuff. It's very different. Boots on the ground is really the way to learn most anything. Yeah. So but you know that led into you know, I had I was pretty successful, and I had, you know, under the capitalistic umbrella. I had made it. You know, I was making money and I owned all these companies, and I had a bunch of rental properties, and I had a house on the ocean, and I had boat, and you know, I was living the dream, except everybody wanted a lot of people wanted to be me, but me, and I started realizing it was a trap. I had been, you know. But you know, I think Jim Carrey talks a little bit about this. You know, that was nowhere close to him. But the point is when you kind of make it, or you think you have, and you realize, wait, I have, you know, a whole bunch of thirty year mortgages, and you know, I'm trapped. And I thought I thought this was I thought this was happiness, and you know it's it's a trap. It's a lie. There is no such there's no golden egg. You know that we spend our whole life chasing you know, if only this and only that. So in that also, you know, it was a very high stress business, very creative, and you know, addiction is common, but the creative mind, you know, so I fell into alcoholism. But you know, quite frankly, before before I was a filmmaker, I was also a guitar player in a band. And I really couldn't play my guitar in front of anybody unless I had a couple of beers in me. So I used I used alcohol quite I guess wisely, or it was to my benefit. It helped me get into at low doses, into a meditative state, so I could release fear because I was just you know, after years and years of work, I found out I was just a scared little boy, really, and the alcohol served its purpose. And but then it, as they say in the program, it was fun. It was fun with problems, and then it was just problems. And so I realized I had it. Had I went from wanting to drink to having to drink because I would wake up shaky, and I was more of a binge drinker at the end, and you know, I would pick up a drink. I would stop drinking for a while, but then every now and then, I you know, trying to control it because everybody's telling me, you have a drinking problem. Right, So I cut out, cut out the drinking. But I did it was more than that, because when I would stop drinking, was battling the alcohol, right, it was. It was always thinking about it, and it was a real chore to stop but I found myself, you know, shakey and really irritable, and if I had one or two drinks, I was fine immediately, Like was.
Speaker 3: It was the job stressful? Is this why the alcohol came in?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 3: You come under a lot of stress, so that that alcohol. I don't know, did you drink during the middle of the day or at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I didn't drink at all when I worked until you know, I'd had to to stop shaking because I would shake someone, you know what I mean. And and also, like I said, it's wild. You know, you go on a binge and you wake up next morning with your head you know off, It's just your head fell off and you can't even think, and you, you know, drink a bloody marry and you're like normal. So people that people like they don't understand that people that continue to drink or use drugs generally or not trying to get high anymore. They're just trying to be normal because the detox from these chemicals is very severe, very severe. And I went in and out of detox many times, and I tried to detox on my own many times, and it's it's almost impossible it's very it's it's extremely difficult.
Speaker 3: Well, drink of choice. Were you into the spirits or would you have a couple of beers and that would be enough for you?
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't really a beer drinker. I mean, listen, your liver doesn't know the difference. It doesn't go Hey, was that vodka or was that you know? You know, and that's a weird thing. We justify, Oh I only drink you know, beer, or I only drink wine or you know, delivered on now. So at the end you go for efficiency. So I was drinking vodka, right instead of all the sugar. I didn't want all the sugar, right, so I just swig vodka, you know. And it's crazy, but I found myself. I went in you know, I knew I had a problem because, like I said, I went from wanting to drink to having to drink. And I knew I had a problem. And I'm a problem solver. So I was trying to solve the problem. And I went down all the conventional roads that everybody told me. You know, everybody's like, you're an alcoholic, Yeah, you're an alcoholic. You're an alcoholic, so you know, of course I go into AA, and then I had to go into a couple of rehabs. I went into five rehabs actually, and that's really humiliating. But I just couldn't stop.
Speaker 3: So when you say rehabs, are these like you're there for a week or you theretl month?
Speaker 2: I solid month, YEP, I did five of them. Not fun, this is like, well, I went, yeah. I mean they're all kind of the same, and they're all based. Most of them are based in the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, so they just take forty grand out of your pocket and take you to AA meetings basically, you know. But they stopped. But it stopped the guess I couldn't stop, so it would it stopped the madness for a month so I could get some clarity, you know, And but I had to detox. And anyway, you know, twelve years ago, I went on a binge and I I couldn't I couldn't stop, and I almost I started, I started dying. I was laying in bed.
Speaker 3: I have no.
Speaker 2: Idea what day or night or it was. And I went into like a paralysis where I couldn't move and I started hallucinating and I started I couldn't I started hearing things and I had read that that's kind of like some of the last little signals of the whole thing, right, And I was okay with like dying. I could feel the consciousness like leaving me. And I was like because I had I was out of money, I was out of like energy. I was just completely beat to death. I had ended up in I always had an apartment in Los Angeles and I had this little, tiny, three hundred square foot studio apartment in Venice Beach. I mean I had a five bedroom house in the ocean, you know. And anyway, ended up in this room by myself for four and a half years, and it was not pretty. And but anyway, I obviously I didn't die, and I somehow found my phone. I called a friend and I said, I couldn't even like see my phone, it was so blurry, and I said, will you find a rehab and take me? And it was the last place I wanted to go, but I mean I was it was it was like the water was here, you know. Yeah, I mean I was drowning, so I had to swim or die. It was literally a fork in the road. So she took me in and they wouldn't take me. I was into bad of shape, so they took me to detox and I spent my birthday in the hospital detoxing twelve years ago. Nobody called, my kids, didn't call nothing. I was by myself and really sad stuff. And anyway, I went in and this time it was in Malibu. And this time I stayed in Los Angeles where you know, you don't know which you don't know. And I didn't realize the spirituality of Los Angeles was what I was really drawn to. I thought it was the movie business, but it was the elevated consciousness here. And this time, when I got out of rehab, I found a really great sponsor. He was really tough on me, but that's what I needed. He did, you know, and really tough. I did all the steps and he turned me on to Kunolini yoga.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was just gonna say, this is sounding, this is when you began looking at wisdom traditions and true talk about that. Talk about your discovery of wisdom traditions and sound healing and some of the practices that you undertook.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he he he said, hey, we got to check out. He went to a class that goes, we I got to take you to this thing. It's called Counlina yoga. He goes, it's the best whatever, and I said okay, and I went with him. And it was the most bizarre thing for me. I'd grown up in Chicago as a Lutheran and everybody's wearing white and chanting and dancing. I was like, what, no, but I remember, but I remember. The teachings were so advanced, the like the talks that would give were so they just resonated with me. They were so intelligent. They based in ancient science. And by the way, Kunulina yoga is actually six it shouldn't even be called yoga. It's a technology. And it goes back six thousand years too, you know, I guess Egypt. And I went through you know, Buddhism and seek and and it was hidden up until nineteen sixty eight, and then it was revealed by Yogi Bojon his version of it anyway in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: And did you learn to meditate when.
Speaker 2: You oh yeah, yeah, yeah, advanced meditation, advance breath work. I eventually I started going twice a day and eventually took my teaching, you know, instruction. I went to Tibet. But I people are like, why do you do that crazy stuff? And I was like, here's what I know. I always came out feeling better than when I went in. So anything that did that, I would do because I'm just looking at not dying.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And I'd done I had done all the psychology things, I'd done, the rehabs, I'd done, the therapy, i had done, all the medicines, all the antidepressants. I'd spent all this money on advanced Western stuff to stop drinking.
Speaker 3: None of them worked. Pathic techniques didn't work for you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we can get into that in a minute. But and then along this path, I was just giving back to the community. And I had one camera left, and I used to own millions of dollars worth of gear, right, I had this one little camera and I was trying to film my day because I had nothing nothing it was, there was no film work. I'm just sitting in this apartment by myself, in my head, trying to not go nuts, you know, dealing with the you know the madness you know that goes on in our heads thoughts and stuff. So that's why I was going to Conwini all the time. And then but anyway, I was shooting a thing for a christ somebody asked me to shoot their Christmas play. So here I am shooting this this woman that was giving back to battered girls, and she, you know, had this organization, this thing and anyway I want. She asked me to shoot the thing and I said cool, and I just I had to make a documentary out of it. So I started interviewing the women helping and of course they were battered and they were giving back, and one of them was telling me their story and they started talking about ayahuasca and I was like, wait, what's that. I've heard of it.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: And she goes, well, there's a ceremony Saturday night. I can get you in and if you want. So I was like sure. So I call my sponsor. I'm trying to explain it to him. He's like, no, you are not doing that. You're no no, no, no, no no. And I went okay, And I can't remember if I said I'm doing it told them I don't think I did. I just went and there was no intake, there was no shaman, there was no nothing. Just show up in a sleeping bag on Lincoln Boulevard. This yoga studio on a concrete floor. But anyway, I again, I don't care. I'm willing to do anything. I almost died, right, So I drink I drink this medicine and it just completely I mean completely took my head off and just shattered everything I thought was real. And it was the most joy it ever felt in my life.
Speaker 3: You know, to talk a little bit about your experience, Mark, because ayahuasca is very unique, very individual, and I've had a lot of people on the program describe their own journey. But can you do you remember what happened, what you experienced did, Like some people have animals talking to them and birds and stuff like that. But what was your experience?
Speaker 2: Well, this was my first one, and like I said, it just completely shattered all the illusions of who I thought I was. Yeah, showed me how how the universe really works. Like my first experience, I saw the mechanism that runs everything and Terrence kind of calls it machine elves. You know, yeah, saw it. I saw the machine els in my own you know whatever. But I started seeing how you know, the plants communicate, of course they do. Everything is together in the consciousness, the unified field of consciousness that were all one and I just was astounded. I just couldn't believe it. And you know, I said to the shaman in the morning, I said, how can this be legal? Like what you know, if everybody did this, there would be no wars or misunderstandings. And he looked at me like I was an idiot, and he goes, because happy people don't buy anything. And I was like, and you talked to a guy who made thousands of commercials. You know, I was mad. I was in the commercials. I was making people unhappy so they would buy stuff, right. So anyway, I just went, I don't I just went, okay, I doubled down on that. So I doubled down on coolawaana yoga, and I doubled down. I doubled down on ayahuasca and it was super super underground then.
Speaker 3: And twelve years ago you did well years ago? Yeah, wow, you are an early innovator.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah. And so I just, you know, I was living minute by minute, not day by day, you know, just trying not to slide back into, you know, my old way. So I was, I was trying to find new friends, new people, and I was when I started going into yoga. There was you know, these people are different vibration. And when I was going into ayahuasca, I met some really intelligent people and then they had a ceremony and they had a ceremony. So I ended up doing like twenty six ceremonies, Wow, just all over the place because I was just in anything. I would do anything, because I mean what, I had nothing to lose nothing, So I mean I did the.
Speaker 3: Ayahuasca begin shaping the new you in terms of freedom of mind more. You know, you felt better obviously after you had an ayahuasca journey, But was this the beginning of looking at the world in a different phase or a different place? It was.
Speaker 2: It was the removal of everything, like we're we don't understand how programmed we are, like insane, right, So this is it's called awareness, right, I was, And I have to look back and call these things because in the moment I didn't know what was happening. I just knew I was feeling better. But I was becoming aware, right And at the same time as so, what I was doing again, I was unconscious of it. I was shattering the neural pathways physically in the brain right of the patterning of everything, right, And I was becoming aware. I was learning to see and feel how things really work. And there was a real beauty in that. Some there's also some you know, sadness in it, because you start to see how how we're we're creating our own misery.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But then at the same time, when I was doing the yoga technology, the Kundalini, there was all about the mind. That's what it really is about the nervous system the mind. It's very very high tech stuff, you know, cleansing the gray matter of the brain and mostly the nervous system, which is the subconscious mind. So I was breaking the patterning in the subconscious, which is where you know, your identity is, where everything is. It's this massive, powerful thing that runs us that we're totally unaware of.
Speaker 3: But I was.
Speaker 2: I was shattering that illusion physically. I was shattering the neural pathways of the brain and reprogramming them. And again I didn't know I was doing any of this, but I just I just kept going. I just never got out of the saddle. And then somehow I got out of this one room and got a place in Tipanga. Had no idea what topeg Againyon was I was. You know, I knew if I stayed in that one room. I was there for three years after I got after I stopped drinking, got sober, whatever that means, and I was like, I had to get out of that room where I felt like I was going to go crazy because I was right on the beach in Venice Beach, and if you've ever been to Venice Beach, quite mayhem. Yeah. So I started I needed investment looking. I needed investment property or income producing property. So I had dumped my place in I couldn't make the house payment in Florida. I had rented my house and it was falling apart and I couldn't make the rent, so I dumped it at a fire sale, lost six hundred grand or whatever. But I got a fake loan. I had a little bit of cash, and I just started looking around, and coincidentally I went to the jungle. Somebody hired me to go shoot the making of ayahuasca. I was like, oh, yeah, So I go to the Hawaiian jungle and I'm there with a few people and we're deep in it. Man. We're just making the medicine and drinking the medicine. And every night the shaman made us go deep in the jungle and it was crazy. But one of the guys there was a realtor in Los Angeles, just coincidentally, and I tell him my predicament. He goes, I'll help you. So we get back to LA and we start looking around Venice because that's where my lifeline is, that's where my AA is, that's where my yoga is. Ayahuasca. Yeah, and I'm making offers on places, by the I don't have a job, by the way, so I'm just doing it.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Mark Cole, discussing psychedelics and healing. We'll be right back. My guess today is Mark Cole. He is part of the New Living Expo which will be held in San Rafael, California, April seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth of this year, and he's speaking on psychedelics and it also covers biohacking or improved mental, physical, and spiritual awareness. Because I was going to ask you how you were making it ends.
Speaker 2: Me Yeah, no, no, so I anyway, he said one day he goes, well, what about Topanga. I was like, Topanga, where's that? He's like, you know, we did a hike up there one time, and I was like, no way, man, you're kidding, You're crazy, Like I'll be isolated. That's exactly what I did. You know, you can't do that to an alcoholic. You know, I'll be drinking in a day. I ride my bike anywhere, don't know. Anybody can't go to my meetings, can't. He goes, we'll go look at it. I was like, So I drive up the Tapanga from Venice and I'm going the long way and I'm like taking forever. I'm like, where the hell am I going? Anyway, I get here and I look at it. I'm going, are you insane? Like how the hell would you maintain this? And you don't know anybody? Right, So, anyway, I walk in the front door and it just hit me, like it's just this massive feeling of belonging, like something like I'm supposed to be here. And it made zero sense, I mean zero sense, you know. So I walk out on the driveway and I go, hey, man, I don't know what to tell you, but I'm supposed to be here, you know, Can you afford it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Can you? Can you maintain it? Hell no, it's like two weeks of land. I don't have a job, I don't know anybody. I'm isolated. It's like I just looked at him and I go, I don't know. I'm It's the first time in my life I was listening instead of thinking yeah, and I bought it. And that was nine years ago.
Speaker 3: So it's a small house in Topanga.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that small, and it's two acres of land, and now we have the whole operation here. It's a whole hell yeah. So this had not much to do with me, had to do with what we're doing for others. And it turns out, you know, obviously I didn't know any of this. Topang is like the most healing land in the country. It's like it's well known for its healing properties, ancient Indian land, and it just you show up here, you start feeling better. So nine years ago, sound baths were just coming out and breath work classes and all this stuff. So I had the place to do it. So all of a sudden, all these people are coming over. I oh, I rented a room to somebody who knew people and uh, we just started bringing people in and we were and then we started doing ayahuasca so monies here and then and then, so this became a place of healing and I was the observer of it. So I ended up I started growing mushrooms because people wanted them for I needed to pivot with purpose. The film business wasn't happening for me. I had kind of ruined my career, and so people were pivoting into doing mushroom ceremonies instead of.
Speaker 3: I'm going to stop you for a minute. Mark, So you your career was not good because you weren't able to follow through on commitments or your work was failing. What was happening with your career?
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of ruined my reputation for a while from drinking.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, I hear you.
Speaker 2: So you were, oh, in reputations everything, and that haunted me, you know, because I had this impeccable reputation for thirty years and then, you know, drinking. I showed up on a job not in good shape and word get out in like fifteen minutes. Man, It's crazy how fast your life can go under. Yeah, with just one you do ten thousand things, right, you do one thing wrong, but it needed to happen. It was a humbling experience. So I had pivoted. So I pivoted into growing mushrooms. And so when did you get into mushrooms?
Speaker 3: Was it? Were you doing piute visions or were you what sparked that? Because ayahuasca obviously is a combination of bark and other plant medicines, but I mean mushrooms are pretty direct. How did that happen?
Speaker 2: Well, we started doing mushrooms here and there and going on hikes, and I really it just helped me, you know, so much. And marijuana was taking off in Tapeng at that time, nine years ago, and everybody was doing that. So I did that for a minute, but that's not my thing. So I pivoted into mushrooms because people were needing them, and it gave me a purpose and I met somebody who could teach us how to grow. And it was super, super super underground back then, like nobody was doing it, nobody was even thinking about it. And it was in pressure cookers and you know, home depot containers under my deck, Mason Jars. I mean, it was as redneck as you can imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell us about tell us about the mushrooms that you were growing, specific mushrooms and the psychedelic effect of the mushrooms you were consuming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we we were growing a lot of Golden Teachers and albinos and those. I mean, you know they're psychedelic, right, So yeah, we were they're a little I mean, Ayahuasca is a two part process. It's a it's a vine which is an MAO inhibitor actually has no psycho psychedelic effects, mixed with the chikuna leaf of a tree. And when mixed which has the d MT, and when mixed in a certain way and cooked a certain way, the MAO inhibitor of the vine coats the stomach so that the d MT can get in and take effect. So that's d MT.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Obviously mushrooms operate on psilocybin, which is a different molecule, but it has very similar effect and it's a little safer in my opinion. And but you know, so I think that's also why people were pivoting into it. So when we were growing, we were growing for the original facilitators of these practices, you know, in tapanga. And so that was my business model. It still is. We have a whole division of our operation for that. But yeah, I mean the psychedelic journeys are are amazing, you know. They they show you truth in psychedelic in ayahuasca and mushrooms. But there's a there's main things that come up in the deep dive. So let me back up. So let's talk about dosing. So there's on the one end, there's the microdome, which is a minimal dose, right, it's just as it says. And on the other end there's the macro dose, which is designed to dissolve completely the ego, the sense of self. And then the middle I call it the fund zone, is the social dose where you feel it but you're not journeying, right, Okay, So on the microdose, it's I tell people, it's not what you feel, it's what you don't feel. So Buddhism says we create our own misery. Science says eighty to ninety seven percent of your worries and anxieties will never happen, so they're a complete illusion. So I make the analogy that these worries are and anxieties like windows open on the desktop of your mind. They're all running, they're all taking up space, they're draining the battery, the clogging your head. You can't connect, you can't be present. You're chasing shadows of stuff that's never going to happen. And then your body is the objective observer of the mind is releasing the appropriate chemicals. It thinks it's been in harms way, so it's releasing cortisol, it's releasing adrenaline, et cetera. You have high blood pressure, all based in an illusion, right, So microdosing, which is one is abround one hundred and eighty milligrams, which is what ours are, starts shutting these windows down, so it works subtractively. It's removing your bullshit, it's removing your illusions. And by doing that, I'm a camera guy, so I'll make the analogy of a lens. We start to zoom back into the peripheral, the wide lens, and to start to see life as a little kid. All of spirituality is basically becoming a child again. Is unlearning and unpacking all this programming And how are you concerning?
Speaker 3: How are you assuming the marstroom? Are you creating caps think? Sure? Are you chewing them?
Speaker 2: So the microdoses are pre made vegan capsules. Ours are one hundred and eighty milligrams. It took a while, but this is we found is the sweet spot for most people. Everybody's different, right, and we're and every mushroom is different. But I but we insist, I insist on using the complete fruiting body of the mushroom because we don't really know what's in it. Right, because you can, if you can crush the entire mushroom. Yes, preer preer medicine. Right, we grind them, right, but they're fresh, they're freshly harvested. We dehydrate them and then we uh, you know, we grind them. We have a company that does it for us, so it's super accurate. So that's so everything's working on the ego that that worrying and anxiety is part of the ego. It's created by us. It's an illusion and it becomes a habit. Okay, right, so you know Buddhism again, you know, watch your thoughts. Thoughts become habits. Habits become your destiny, meaning your identity. So I know that, well, I woke up. I used to wake up and panic all the time when everything was fine, because now now it's part of me. Now my identity is that of a worry person with a panic and it's all this is the craziest part, Cliff. All of it is an illusion. Yeah, and this is what and this is what psychedelics show you. Yeah, you're making this ship up.
Speaker 3: What I what I like about your story is that you've evolved the whole thing into what you consider biohacking. And I want you to take a few minutes to talk about biohacking because for me, uh, and I'm a California guy born and raised, so I kind of follow your truths that you've discovered. Uh, it's about regeneration, it's about being the best that you can be. And in your case, the biohacking is clarity, is what it seems like. But when you say biohacking, what is your idea behind the mushrooms? Uh? Take them with intention of some kind to have a result, to have an answer. Talk about the biohacking aspect that you're thinking about.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny you bring that up because we just recently got into the biohacking world. We were asked to and you know, everybody in the biohacking conferences and stuff, they have all these machines and they have peptides and stem cells and which is fantastic. But so one of the guys running the biohacking event I was a keynote speaker, and he goes, can you talk about this if biohacking applies to mushrooms? And I was like, you have to be kidding me. Bio we are the ultimate biohack because we biohacked consciousness. Yeah, biohacking the mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So here we go. So everything, and I mean everything comes from mind right. The law, the first law of Hermetic principles is everything is mental. Everything is mind right. We perceive what we perceive, so shall we be right? So our perception is created by our mind, which drives the body. So it In my case, I was not addicted to alcohol. My identity was that of an alcoholic, right because I was told I was an alcoholic and with the AA you're an alcoholic, right, So I was fulfilling my identity that of an alcoholic and what does an alcoholic do? And alcoholic drinks? So until I changed my identity through psychedelics and create and found my purpose, which is the main thing in life. If you don't know why you're here, you will always struggle. You will always reach outside of yourself for something because you're lost without identity, without purpose, We're boat floating in the ocean, going nowhere with no sale were existing, and this is what this is what the Lydites want us to do. They don't want us to have a purpose because with purpose comes meaning, and it comes we don't need anything, right, So my purpose was I found out through psychoedelm Well. I believe in the archetypes of a tribe. You know, you have the tent maker, you have the hunter, you have the doctor, you have the cook, you have whatever. Together we survive. So through that I found that the reason I'm here, the reason I get out of bed in the morning, is because I'm a teacher. Deep down, I'm here to guide and I think our purpose can shift through life. But I think this is why to do the psychedelic journeys is so important, because once you find out why you're here, as the Buddhists say, you're the stick floating downstream. You're in flow. You're not trying to swim upstream.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Capitalist America teaches us to fight, to push, to never give up, which I believe in never giving up, to but it's this thing going up against up against your destiny, up against your true purpose here and making money is really not a purpose, right, So, but that's good for the elites. So so we bio hack the mind and in the in that process we find purpose. Like I said, we find truth, like there's no in the field of consciousness. There just is truth. You know, the beginning of the Bible. You know the word truth. Yea, the word was God.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And then we find purpose, and then we in that we release fear. Yeah, and fear runs everything. Fear runs everything where you park your car, who you talk to, what you buy to, supermarket everything, it's.
Speaker 3: Market. You're doing kind of a mental cleanse, a psychological cleanse with the mushrooms, which is a unique form of biohacking. I want to talk about your company frequency here in a second, but when you are discussing your mushrooms, uh, talk about the process of introducing mushrooms into a program. In other words, somebody who's like, I want to use these mushrooms as part of the overall mind, body spirit system.
Speaker 2: Sure, And actually I came up with a new system because the current systems, the reason they don't work is they focus on the problem. You're an alcoholic, you're obese, I'm obese, I'm obese, I'm have ADHD. You're giving power to the problem, right, that's kind of obvious, right, we want to get power to the solution.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So the program I have is we detox from thought mostly so if you're coming in for if you're looking to get into this, we detox chemically from your past chemicals, from thought, mostly your programming of ADHD, of obesity, of alcoholism, whatever. We stop that. And then the second phase is we shatter it with the psychedelics. We completely dismantle this illusionary personality or identity that you have. And then the third stage is we were build a new one and we just with new habits and stuff. So that's that's the introduction that I recommend people do. I don't recommend, I mean we do. You know, we do like guide ceremonies a lot. We do them with many facilitators, myself included. But quite honestly, a one and done thing isn't really the way to do it because you're destabilized. You have to reprogram yourself to go back out into the wild. And you know, there's a lot of things you have to do. You have to change your friends. You have to change you know, what's the saying a man cannot heal if it goes back to the same environment which made him sick, and most of that environment is here, So we have to change change this. So you know, we have lots of education I have, We have lots of videos to guide people though. I have two operations. One is the is called frequency caps, which is the mushroom products, the consumer lines in that we have lines and education for microdocing. And then we have the fund Zone social dosing. We have cacaw vegan cubes which are five hundred milligrams which you feel and then light tea bags for consumers to stay out of the mental loop they're in. It helps break the worry, It helps break the anxiety which is not yours. These they are not ours, They're from society. We're all suffering from the same thing that it's not ours.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and will return shortly with my guest today, Mark Call, discussing psychedelics in the use of mushrooms. Will be right back. Today's program is a sponsorship for New Living Expo, a conference that's arriving in San Rafel, California, April seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth at the San Refel Civic Center. This is a conference on top multiple topics and for more information go to Newlivingexpo dot com for all the details. I think it's great that you have more than just the e mustions. You got cacao, which is kind of cool, and you had another product. I can't remember what you said, but those are all part of your offering frequencies offering, I guess, so do you manufacture them in California?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so we do that, so we're vertical. I do the genetic work myself. So big industry has gotten involved and you know, destroyed in marijuana and they're saying people run the mushroom grows now and are not and they've destroyed mushrooms. They're not sacred.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Our job is to protect the medicine as exists in nature because you know, humans we have to fix everything. We have to make the apple better, we have to make the mushroom better now. So we got it and we grow in a sound chamber, like a sound bath. That's why we call it frequency and yeah, and that actually quick story how that came about is as I was learning how to grow mushrooms. We suffer from contamination bacteria, yeah, quite a lot. Anyway, I got wiped out with that. I was quite angry. I thought I had it figured out and I didn't.
Speaker 3: And mother n your harvest got wiped Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happened all the time. It's part of it. Like mother nature. It's very difficult, very very difficult. And I had gotten wiped out as eleven week process. It was quite upset, and I sold an ounce to a shaman and he called me a couple of days later and he said, hey, can I give you some feedback on your medicine. I was like, of course, He said, me and my client went deep on your medicine and we both independently saw you mark in our journeys.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: What I didn't even know the other. And he continued. He continued, He said, yeah, and we both felt your anger and we both felt your fear. His quote to me was, your frequency is in the medicine. So by then, parallel to that, I was already had gotten to be a Kunolina yoga instructor, so I understood sound currents, sacred geometry, fractals. So I built a sound chamber underground and they're bathed in the colonization and fruiting process in a sound bath, Sacred chance gone, you know, crystal bowls, everything, everything you can imagine. Does it make a difference to the hell yeah, oh my god, yes it does. So they it really ups the aptitude ampletely completely. And people across the world that you use our medicine say, your medicine is so different, it's so clean, it's so profound, the messages, the information I get right. So we're we're just bringing clarity and awareness to humanity when we need it most. There's no coincidence that psychedelic medicine has re emerged in humanity in the aquarium age at the exact same time artificial intelligence has. That's not a coincidence.
Speaker 3: Talk about your growth program, do you do you rent space that's underground in a cave or something, because if you're in Topanga, that's I think. You know, you're on a couple of acres. Maybe you grow a little bit there, but you must have a farm somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a we have a farm. It's not on site, but yeah, it's in nature and it has a residence of that, but on site we I developed out some of the property to help out other facilitators because we're filling like a void in the community. There's so many talented healers that are sound healers, you know, medicine people, doctors, and they need a place to do their healing. So, you know, we were always renting the house for soundbats and stuff. So I opened it up and built out another acre. We have a large lotus bell tent. We have a couple of decks, we have I put beach sand down for grounding. We have a couple of meditation gardens. We're very private so that facilitators can come and utilize our place. And we have some housing on site so people can stay for events and workshops and heal and so I'm a steward of this land and it's healing me and I share it with others so that people, you know, because people are trying to operate out of their apartment and it's not really good. So we're not that far from town and it's working out really well. It's a community too, we all, you know, we're in the query and age of collaboration, So we're all going back to tribalism where we work together to survide, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's not underground farming. It's above ground, but you've covered the soil with tents or something so you get this.
Speaker 2: Oh you talking about the mushroom growth. Yeah, I mean that's a very specific operation. We've come up with our own systems and whatnot. But yeah, it's very sacred where we do it. But then we had the separate companies called the Frequency House, and that's what we rent out to others. So that is you know, what I was just describing is known as the Frequency House. Yeah, kind of plug and play for everybody you know we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want you to describe your website, frequency dot com because it's kind of a work in progress. You talk about the brand, the house, which you just presented, and then later down the road you're gonna do TV work, which is like process. But when you when you launch the website, it's actually selling the mushrooms in tablet form. Correct.
Speaker 2: Well, we have it in capsule. Yeah, we have a form. We have it in tea form, we have it in the cacao. And these are very very popular items, you know, they all help. And but with that, we're educating. So, you know, we were building out programs of education. I'm doing more and more web webinars and things like that and like this to educate people because there's so many questions and we want people to be safe and we want them to utilize psychedelics in the way they're supposed to. With reverence. Yeah, we teach. We teach people that, and we're a source of information. I do quite a bit of box. I do lots of podcasts so that we can teach people and remove the fear, you know, the I encourage people to if they haven't watched the the mini series on Netflix called How to Change Mind by Michael polland he answers a lot of the questions.
Speaker 3: Right right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's excellent. It's like it's done. And why these things are illegal. They were, you know, as a propaganda by the government to because it's not just our government, because you know, the mushrooms make you very aware and they make you happy and happy people don't buy anything, you know, so it's it's you know, the original Christians. And there's a book called The Immortality Key, and he just he did lots of many years of research and concluded that every religion on Earth today, including Christianity, had some sort of sacrament ritual where they used psychoactive plants. Christianity was the original sacrament of communion. The original Christians used mushrooms in d MT and they did it up until the Catholic Church was formed, and they and then they made they took us from a psychedelic based world and made us an alcohol based world. And obviously alcohol dominates our society. Eighty percent of our prisons are full of alcohol related crimes. It's number one killer in many many countries, and it almost killed me. So it is not you know, it's not really that great. It's good for control because it makes you completely unaware, you know. But so this is why these these plant and they're everywhere, like sam pedro grows in everybody's yard in La Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mushrooms are available pretty much. Yeah, anywhere there's there's uh water.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to yeah, you have to know what you're doing, you know how to do it. So that's what we provide is like really specific. We've done it, We've already capsulated the right amount. We have the protocols, we have the knowledge of how to do it so that there's there's consistency and you know, but we heal the mind, and when the mind is happy or the mind is good, the body follows.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah. Talk about how you introduce somebody who goes to your website who's thinking about microdocing some mushrooms as I as a beginner who doesn't know anything. Do you lead them through a procedure of self discovery and then suggest a mushroom combination that you have on your website.
Speaker 2: Well, we had to take a lot of stuff down for some compliance issues right now, so I have written a microdows book that's different. It's based on our experience, so that's a good guide. The new website should be up. I don't know when this is airing, but should be up in the next week or so. We've been spending quite a bit of time doing it. Is an AI website, and in that we have what we call sanctuaries that the customer can go in, and we've built an avatar. I have been downloading uh stuff from them from the from the field and writing, and I created a big mini brain LLM of our experience and we've connected that to an avatar to help guide them through whatever it is they are going through. And then with that, we recommend a protocol of our different products and also lifestyle and also lifestyle changes, right, because this is this is you know, you have to take action, right.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 3: So you you go through, you go through an introductory process where AI interacts with you and will ask questions, gets answers, and then processes the data so that you can choose among the mushrooms to start.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, and we have a little questionnaire. We have a little question thing that's really fast that will recommend a protocol for you, right, and then eventually I think it's it's in. Yeah, So we're you know, I actually what I do is I'm actually like I heard Elon talking once not too long ago, and he said, you know, the company Tesla is you know, he said, five percent is the car, right, it's a battery with you know, with some motors, right, instead of ninety five percent of test. The company is the infrastructure and the machine that builds the car.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: He had to build you know, all these power you know, stations and the infrastructure and the assembly line. And so that's what we're doing too. Mushrooms are cool, but that's just a method. So we're providing we're raising consciousness, right, So we're building this new AI system of education avatars, and then we're launching Frequency TV, which will be a fast channel, which is a linear channel that comes comes in on your television, not a website. It's a platform. So my film career is coming back in a different way to provide content and education to everyone so that we can program the mind properly with the inspiration and hope instead of just you know, everything out there, everybody knows just don't even turn on the news.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty blief.
Speaker 2: Well, it's absolutely poison the body. It's actually more harmful to the body than poison than toxic food in a way, it just completely eradicates your nervous system of your mind.
Speaker 3: Errors on there.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just and then you need more medicine. Then you're more depressed. It's great for it's great for business. It's great for business.
Speaker 3: But yeah, my guest today's been Mark Cole. He is the founder of Frequency. Mark's going to be speaking at the expo on Sunday, April nineteenth at three pm, Room number two. That's the New Living Expo in Santra Phil For all the details, you can go to New Livingexpo dot com. You can see not only Mark, but over one hundred other specific types of topics and speakers. They have a huge exhibit hall too, a couple of hundred exhibits that you can check out. Again. It's New Living Expo starts Friday, April seventeenth. Mark speaking Sunday the seventeenth of April, three pm. As we conclude, Mark, what are you see the next five years as working with these plant medicine specific types of plant medicine?
Speaker 2: Next five years, that's going to be it's gonna be pivoting here one way or another. Either it's going to be really kind of shut down and controlled, or it's going to be open for everyone. Right, So we're obviously hoping that, you know, us being up up front, that it will be open for everyone.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So with that, I think, I mean, this medicine is what will change humanity?
Speaker 3: Do you think I should have fraid it? Where? Do you think it's gonna go the way of cannabis which kind of grew exponentially and now supplies California with a billion dollars in revenue? Or is it going to be more controlled where you have to get a prescription from your doctor to go and you know, select plant medicines.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you know the way to control anything is to own it, right, And that's what the FDA is. They want to own the molecule of psilocybin, right, which they already do, and then prescribe it. So but you know, in mushroom, like psilocybin is to a mushrooms, vitamin C is to an orange, there's a whole lot more than an orange y, right, So, and we even serve the living mushroom, which is you know, it's completely it's a whole different experience. So I'm hoping that mushrooms will be allowed. But you know, you can't own a mushroom. You can't own an apple, right, So that's where business gets a little freaked out. However, I thought, you know, for sure, it was going to go down the pharmaceutical route. But you know, New Mexico just like is legalizing mushrooms and not the synthetic version, which is shocking. So I'm not sure what's going to happen, and I hope we're involved in it because all I'm doing is I just keep doing the next right thing. And I just know we're just helping thousands of people. We just came back from Biolife conference in Phoenix and Scottsdale and it was all doctors and we were swamped. Every single doctor connected with us. Every single doctor wants to know what we're doing, how we're doing it, because we're because we're you got to get this set first, and when and when we have this this this good and our identity good, everything else falls into place. Right, We're not struggling so much. You know, it's a it's a sense of truth. And listen, if everybody finds this truth and finds a purpose, we will make it, you know. We just we're right now. We're all just scrambling with fear. That is really an illusion, right, and this is by, This is by. I don't really feel like humanity has all these mental illnesses. I think half of them are made up because they just happen to have medicine for them. I think we're just confused. I think our brains are contaminated with just too much noise. It's static, and when we remove the static, everything's fine. And that's what mushrooms do. They remove the static. You know, advanced meditation, but you know this is a biohack to just get right to it. You could you can do this if you want to sit in a cave for six months. But it's not sustainable, right.
Speaker 3: You don't have time, you no one has time to sit in the cave. Do you last question? So it sounds like pretty much you let the mushroom be itself, but do you do any genetic work with it? Fine? I think the outcomes of what your work is is that you have an introductory mushroom and then you get into advanced mushrooms, which would be a genetic tweak at some point where they're stronger for hippocampus or some part of the brain or I don't know, you know so, but I mean, is that something that you kind of seek foresee in the future.
Speaker 2: No, we've already done it. Yeah, so you are tweaking genetic Well, we don't really tweak it. What we do is we okay real quick. So in the genetic world, this is where a lot of confusion comes in. Like as human beings, we fall under the species Homo sapiens, and then we have the genetics of you know, Asian African, you know, European whatever, those are genetics underneath that species. The same holds true for mushrooms. So when somebody says they have golden teacher or whatever, that's like saying you got a white guy, Do you have a fat white guy? Do you have an old white guy? Do you have a Navy seal white guy? And then where'd the white guy grow up? Yes, so we have a you know, so anyway, that is what I do is I take the Navy I've created through years, over a year work to amplify our genetics to the Navy seals. So all of our genetics, whatever it is, whatever the term is, we have the elite of the elite of the elite is our master genetic and then of course it grows up in a loving household. So right, so to answer your question, yes, we have different a sliding scale of genetics. Some I can't release to humanity. They're they're too crazy, you know, But we use those for the doctors who really you know, we have a lot of doctors working with us that want to you know, UH use the living mushroom. Right, So we have we save different genetics for the uh, for the ceremony practices, for the journey. They're very that's some of the that's some of the trick, like stem cells, Right, you have to have an intuition of what the people need when they needed kind of thing, right, And we're we're you know, people were constantstantly shift changing. We're not the same people that when we started a zoom call. We're always evolving or de evolving. Right, So, uh that requires some skills. So, but yes, to answer your question, we have genetics for all kinds of different purposes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I guess uh so, uh, you're selling the dried mushroom in the capsules, but are you selling spores that people can grow their own mushrooms?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, we're we're not really in that business. We're in the business of helping people. First of all, I wouldn't it's so difficult. Like if I like you as a friend, I will talk you out of growing mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Because it's really difficult to grow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's so frustrated. It's so frustrating.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, it's like they have their own little personalities on choppings.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just it's just really frustrating. I mean, you can't to do it at any scale. We're not We're very small, but we're very boutique, you know. And the quality, quality, quality we protected, it's sacred to us. It's everybody here has their lives have been dramatically shifted, are saved through this medicine. So there's a real intention here, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mark, call from frequency again. He's going to be at the New Living Next Book Sunday, April nineteenth, three pm in room number two. Hey. Mark, will pleasure meeting you and appreciate your insight.
Speaker 2: Thanks, look forward to seeing everybody.
Speaker 3: One of the things we didn't bring up is the legality of mushrooms. Now. I think that he can sell certain mushrooms directly. In other words, you have to show up at his store or his property or wherever he's getting them, and he does mail them out. But there's a number of states that do not allow psychedelics. And it's the same thing with cannabis. A lot of the country is just resistant to cannabis and you can't get it. And I've talked about this a long time, and you know, I'm not going to get into the blue and red state things. It should be just nationalized so that it's available. It's an alternative for people that are, you know, dealing with alcoholic issues. You know, the website frequency dot com has all his product line and the cacao products look very cool. He doesn't sell CBD, but he sells mushroom gummies and mushroom other mushroom products. I'm not sure, but it's very cool that he's there. Again, he's got a I think he's got a booth at theexpo New Livingexpo dot com and see what booth he said. I should have asked him a booth number he's at because it'd be cool to check out, and of course go see him. Check out the show New Living Expo April seventeenth, eighteen to the nineteenth at the CenTra Fel Civic Center. It's right off the Freeway Highway one oh one. Hey, if you are wanting to do something for the spring, that's just outstanding. Consider the Earth Ancient seventh Annual Grant Egyptian Tour. We got maybe three shot two or three places left. And it is not to be simply because it's a diplomatic tour. You get you know, top of the line, first class tree men, accommodations, food, beverages and whatever, plus more. Most of the tour is what they call private visit. We see the pyramids without the public, We see most of the sites without the general public in our face. And that's only given to people that are dignitaries or are paying a tremendous amount of money. The other thing, and this is the point thing I bring up every time we talk about Egypt. Our tours are half the typical price for the full tour, and that includes your Nile trip, your five star hotel, all your accommodations. It is worth the price in gold. It's a tremendous value. For all the details, go to earth Agents dot com forward Slash Tours check it out. If you have any questions that all, send me an email. Send it to earth Agents the number four the letter you at gmail dot com and I'll get right back to you. The Grand Egyptian Tour April twenty eight through May tenth. It is not to be missed. All right, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, Mark Cole, coming to us from l A, Los Angeles. As always the team of Guiltour, Mark Foster and Feya Pravar. You guys rock all right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 4: God gotten a dick film mail when I said that she did so, I've gotten a feel Gmail Hiary Fire forgotten a dick film, Lady gotten the fogal do your girl let no murphyline and Mela daina fie Hello.
Speaker 1: Reader, the fuck.
Speaker 6: It's a fakeel baby for Regan.
Speaker 1: And Messiter.
Speaker 4: Ubi Laker Happy by Loser Manya by.
Speaker 1: Choubi Laker, Habba.
Speaker 4: Los a Manya by Black in the Manya Habib Blaker Habib loves a Mania Happy should Eliker happy Ba loves a Manya b b Blacker Habib in the Manya Happy by should Bilkerpi in the Manya hapnager Biver loves Emannia show b nager Ba los Amania God the the dick film mal when shing that she did so, forgotten the feel Gmail Hiary forgotten the dick film Lady gotten the focal Do your girl now, Mr Feline and Melan chertainna fie Hello reader, the FuG.
Speaker 6: That's a fake fel baby for Regan.
Speaker 1: And Massy.
Speaker 4: Blaker Happy by Loser, Manya Happy, Chobi Laker hab Ba Loser Manya.
Speaker 1: Heavy by Blake Hey in the Manya hab.
Speaker 4: Blaker Habib loves a mania happy b Shoudaker, Happy Ba loves Amanya b Blaker happier in the Manyapi Ba Shu Bilkerpi in the Manya Hopi Leger Biver Love Amania Show Nagaya Love Samannia God that medic shill remain when I start that she did forgotten the feel gil hiof forgotten, the dick Lady forgotten, the vocal give me up, do your girl now, Murphy nine and Malantain a feel.
Speaker 1: Our reader the fuck.
Speaker 6: That's a fake fel baby for Regan.
Speaker 1: And Messiter Ubi Laker happy by Loser, Manya Hey.
Speaker 4: Jamie Laker, Habiba Loser Manya heave Bablake Hebi.
Speaker 1: In the man Ya Heavy.
Speaker 4: Blacker Habiba loves a mania happy shouldaker, Happy Ball loves a Manya by B Blacker happier in the Manya Happy Ba shoe Blacker Happy in the Manya happ