Speaker 1: Some people need to get to the Monday of their work week to take a break from the damn weekend.
Speaker 2: That's us this weekend.
Speaker 1: Lots of events every single weekend, and this was no different. I know you're a huge golf fan, Dwight.
Speaker 2: Yes, And by the way, don't tell me about the Masters, because I've recorded it. I'll watch it all in its entirety.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that. The big cleanup was this weekend. Lots of Easter egg hunts happening all over town. Of course it is Easter week.
Speaker 2: Well it wasn't. The river cleanup kind of like its own Easter egg hunt because you got to keep whatever you found. It's exactly right, dead body, your gold watch, yours, mini fridge, yours, half of a Barbie doll, your yours.
Speaker 1: We did the Easter egg hunt at Trinity High School, had about four hundred kids run through there. It was a lot of fun and we were like, do you want to go down and now help the mayor? And I was like not really, no, just real quick, I'm not chasing a squirrel. But we have a friend. She has a friend okay that had a cut on his knee and and got into rough river or right, Yeah, he's still he's like ten surgeries since then. Like I'm like ten surgery since And I'm like, do we want to go out and help clean up in the river? And I was like, that was rough river, right, rough river where everybody.
Speaker 2: Get is in.
Speaker 1: I know, we get all of Cincinnati's poop, right band name maybe Cincinnati's poop. Yeah, we haven't had it.
Speaker 2: All right, we will.
Speaker 1: Table man, So you had a great So you had a great I did the Easter egg hunt. We did all kinds of stuff over the weekend. It was nice enough to do some yard work. It's fooling us. This is not spring.
Speaker 2: Oh it's coming, fooling you. Yeah, we're not there yet, baby.
Speaker 1: But you had the big party at the goal.
Speaker 2: Oh, Man, that's what I'm talking about. Gallup Gala down center of Louisville was in his favorite party. The crashers absolutely crushed it. All of the members had a great time. Don't miss it.
Speaker 1: Like being the least cool person in the room. God, I got to show you a lot of times you're the coolest.
Speaker 2: I gotta show you a picture of Jack right now. I got a video of Jack, the smoothest guy I've ever met my wife down. Sin'll remember I keep my wife away from me.
Speaker 1: He's gane.
Speaker 2: He's moved. But I had a uh.
Speaker 1: Well, I did see she was dressed up pretty nicely. Was yes, because she was going to see Jack. I guess they're dressed man, stop it with that, dude, what are you talking about? We did, uh have a conversation with a couple there. Yeah, And so I am chasing squirrel.
Speaker 2: And the guy brings up. He goes, we're talking about scary things in your life, you know. He goes, well, recently I had something pretty scary happening to me. Asked, well, what was that? He said, Well, I wanted to get some raw milk, raw milk? He goes, yeah, but you gotta go like the amish, Yeah, he said, pulled up up and there's like thirty two kids, all of those you know, rockers on the front porch, just staring at him the whole time. Yeah, and then two bigs came out and sold it to it. Oh, he said, I'm scared to death. And he said then what he goes well for then, second of all, is he illegal to have raw milk?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I didn't know what was he?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just thought it was just dangerous. Now I want some because it's illegal. Yeah, it's because how you works, what must be something good? Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure? What the fine is if you get caught?
Speaker 1: I wonder what the taste is, that's yeah, I don't know. I love milk.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you get pulled over by a cop, you know, they see you leaving like an Amish farm that's known for this illegal activity. Yeah, they pull you over if they pop the trunk and then there's the bottle. I want if they stick their pinky in like cocaine, you know in the movies. Yeah, where they just stick it to their tongue and go.
Speaker 1: They don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's raw milk.
Speaker 1: They have those. They have those helicopters. You can't hear the whisper helicopters.
Speaker 2: Rick, Have you ever had raw milk?
Speaker 5: Never had raw milk? Now, that's the unpasteurized stuff, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just that just comes right out of the right. I believe that that's how you pronounce it. I think, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Straight straight out of the wood?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you google, you can't say.
Speaker 2: I am so just that it's illegal. I find it's utterly ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, he did that whole thing just to get to that.
Speaker 4: I wish I had the rim shot here. I don't have it up yet.
Speaker 1: I feel sorry for people that can't process milk. I love milk ice cream, I love pouring milk into ice cream. I love milkshakes, I love all those. Matter of fact, my body craves milk.
Speaker 5: Well, hey, speaking about ice cream, have either of you guys tried the Skyline Choly ice cream?
Speaker 2: A picture of it?
Speaker 1: I don't think you did.
Speaker 2: I swear you want bet one hundred dollars ignore some of your stuff. I know that's why you shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah yet, Oh yeah, it was great. I think it's gone then. I think it's one of those temporary things, pretty stuff.
Speaker 1: Longshore our Easter week, Good Friday is Friday, obviously, So it's a big, big, big, big week for here in Louisville. Because we all call Louisville just one big giant fish fry. That's right, it's what it is, basically, and and cake wheel, fish fry, cake wheel, that's what Louisville is. People will move here and they're like, well, tell me why it's one. Have you ever been to a fish fry? Yeah, that's Louisville. That's that's pretty much yet beer gambling, Jesus, rolling fried fish. Uh, Easter weeks. It's a it's a it's an awesome week. So there there is. Jackie's going to try to make it too. You know, they annoy they blessed the oils on Tuesday. Okay, okay, we got a whole Catholics have a whole heat.
Speaker 2: That's a whole thing. It's all the whole thing.
Speaker 1: It's a it's an all the week. It's a whole weeks. He's gonna try to make it to Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and then of course Sunday. But there's something different every single day. I am not doing the Saturday night three hour event. It's got candles three hours? Did it last year? Napped a little sorry Jesus.
Speaker 2: And this uh and this past Saturday for our Jewish friends kick off a passover.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah yeah, I knowlways something's up because my gym is closed. The Jewish Community Center, well, you're not open on a Jewish We're supposed to carve up with unleavied bread. Yeah, and an egg and an egg. There's an egg. I think there's an egg. I think there's an egg. All right. So this was big news, and I think for animal lovers, I think this is important. This was on the news yesterday and it kind of everyone just blew past it because everyone's screaming about tariffs and everything else. Uh, the FDA is going to phase out animal testing requirements. I think that's pretty big news. I think I'll take that's pretty big news that we're not going to be torturing animals. Here's what I think we have for a hundred years.
Speaker 2: I mean, I make a suggestion. Sure, okay, I've always been against testing on animals. Do you think let's move the animals out and let's move pedophiles in.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let's not go in that direction, all right, all right, So most of the fish, most of the most of the animals, they used to use human primates, like like monkeys and chimpanzees, which is so awful. Dogs, cats, birds, rats, mice, fish. I never understood.
Speaker 2: Remember when they grew an ear and they did it on a rat, so this poor rat had to walk around with an ear on his back.
Speaker 1: I'm not here, Yes, I don't want to joke about this, but all the other rats. Do your research on animal testing, and you will freak out.
Speaker 2: And the anim almost saying hey, earback that poor.
Speaker 1: The FDA finally is like, look, we we think AI can replace this testing good.
Speaker 2: Do you think the mouse with the ears back could hear out of the ears?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: It probably just wasn't hooked up. It was probably just growing right, And why is back and not as But these are the questions that journalists ask. Yeah, you're welcome if you're listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they believe AI should be able to replace all of these terrible things they were doing to animals for the last one hundred years. And trust me, it got better. But can you imagine the thirties, forties, fifties, and again I never understood like they were like you you, why does the shampoo need to.
Speaker 2: Be spraying in his eyes?
Speaker 1: Spraying in his eyes even hurts him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shampoo soops to burn now right on the leg on the label may burn eyes. Just put in your own eyes.
Speaker 1: I understood that. Either get in your eyes. Why does this shampoo have to burn my eye?
Speaker 2: And quit trying to spin AI is a good thing. This is just propaganda coming down from Star Deck or whoever. Created you, Odar Deck, Odessa, Odessa Incorporated, Odessa Corp, Odessa Corp.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah. The Breakfast Club stars Molly Ringwald. That is Emilios forty one years old, Judd Nelson, Ali Sheety, and Anthony Michael Hall. Okay, they got together in Chicago this past week. They really he's the first time because Emelio sts never showed up to any of these and he finally showed up and they're like, dude, where have you been? And He's like, I don't even go to my high school reunions. I'm not coming on this thing either.
Speaker 2: But Judd Nelson, what does he do now?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: What does he even do?
Speaker 1: It looks kind of weird. Uh Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Hey, where we caught a cigarettes forty years old? This movie forty forty years old? Forty years Judd Nelson network and it's I'm sure he's worth you think got twelve million, I'm gonna go fifteen right.
Speaker 1: Uh So it's the first time all of them together again. Emilia Esteves has always been very private. They tried to do that.
Speaker 2: Might want to get out more, might want to start going to some of these, uh, comic cons.
Speaker 1: I think he's fine when it was. I think he's fine when it.
Speaker 2: Let's take a poke at it, Judd Nelson net Worth Rick, you go first.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's see. Well you don't hear from him too often.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm gonna say, uh, say about the six seven million?
Speaker 2: Okay, twelve, Okay, I'm gonna go with I'll go with four.
Speaker 1: You're looking at it.
Speaker 2: I'm not what is it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't know. Let me just pull it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he already had it. He already had it pulled up.
Speaker 2: He was looking at Gosh, I nailed it. Four million.
Speaker 1: It means his house and a couple of cars, all right. So Emilio Estevez said, look, I'm sorry, man, I haven't been to these things because I don't even go to my high school reunion. So I'm sorry I skipped these. I think Emilia it was just cool, tough who he is? Remember he? Uh what was that documentary last year on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Story?
Speaker 1: He was like the weirdo that went to the guy. Yeah, him, the rat Pack, rat Pack, and he wanted he wanted answers from the author, and he wanted to talk a lot of and all of the rest of the rat Pack was like, yeah, it was an article in a magazine. No one cares.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, you have any of those friends where when you get together, the only thing we want to talk about his stories from forty years ago. No, not me, So what are you talking about? I hate that?
Speaker 1: So Emilio he was the one that looked least interested in that. He was just like, he was like, why are you here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh so they all had a good time. But I think it's significant. I think the John Hughes era of movies was significant for our generation.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely, right, yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 1: I think that that was pretty cool and that movie again, can't believe they have Thank god, they have not remade The Breakfast Club in some new new form, right, it's gonna be coming.
Speaker 4: Weren't they talking about doing that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But like I heard that somewhere.
Speaker 2: Did you know what I hate about that is they need a more diverse cast, Disney. If you're listening, you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean you're a jerk, but you're not wrong. All right, So there would be they would if there's five, right, two have to be gay. Yeah, I mean that's not that's non negotiable if you're casting it today.
Speaker 2: And then maybe you know, halfway through the movie they discover the gay they're gay, and they sneak into the shower and they gat stop it.
Speaker 1: You're so stupid. You are so stupid.
Speaker 2: You need a love scene in there. You need a love scene in there. By the way, we just started watching White Lotus last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not into a Jackie finished it.
Speaker 2: People were talking about White those or three episodes in just we still know what the storyline?
Speaker 1: Which season are you on?
Speaker 2: That we started first? Okay, because we didn't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: That first one is probably the best out of the three.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, what do you mean we're in Uh, what are you confused about the storyline?
Speaker 1: They're on vacation. Just what let it sit? Geez? Impatient.
Speaker 2: Well, something's got to happen to grab your attention, right.
Speaker 1: What they always do. That's what Netflix does, man, Max? Oh, Max, that's what Max does. Man.
Speaker 5: No, I think with White Lotus because I've seen all three of them, but you have to kind of stick with it because it makes a little more sense because we just got finished watching the latest one. In like the first three episodes, we were like lost, but we stuck with it and it finally came together. So you have to kind of hang in there with that.
Speaker 2: We just finished watching the third and sometimes you have to have some sticks.
Speaker 1: So I watched the first season. I liked it, right, I hated most people. I hated most of the characters. I didn't like. And here's what I here's my problem. When I watched stuff, I kind of gotta like some of the characters. If I don't like some of the characters, I'm like, I don't care if any of these people die or what happens to them. So the first season was fine. I started the second series season and then I went, I'm out. I don't really like any of these people.
Speaker 2: But there's no three episodes in and there's no storyline, and there's zero storyline. There's nothing, like, there's nothing scandalous going on.
Speaker 1: The second season has I think it's is it Stiffler's mom? Yeah, what's her name? The comedian? Yeah, she won to she won like an Emmy or something for that role. But if you watch it, I'm like, she's playing herself. This is her in every role she ever has been in the Little Ditch, she's ditzy where she's like, what's going on? She's always looking around like she's confused. I'm like, that's her. How do you win an award for that?
Speaker 2: Because that my friend is acting is no, absolutely it is. She's she's a great actress or actor. I don't see gender, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: And the second thing we have in the queue is Hollywood Demons, and look, it looks interesting. It is telling the stories of behind the scenes. It looks like a different television shows, like horrible stuff that went on. We haven't started yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, damn it, you watch it.
Speaker 2: But the first one something called Seventh Heaven.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, Seventh Heaven this TV series?
Speaker 2: I never heard of it. Yeah, So I said, well, let's let's watch this other thing, White Lily first, and then we'll come back. We'll find an episode that has to do with the show we like.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do jokes today.
Speaker 2: We want to.
Speaker 1: It would be a good idea. Everybody had a busy weekend. This day was very beautiful Home Depoe. I'm sure it was overrun. Lots of mulch was sold yesterday. Lots of people put their East End people put their nasty the nasty mults in the back of the Mercedes o their SUVs as the person that works it on depot says, don't know. I don't know. If you want to put that in there.
Speaker 2: It'll be fun, but you don't get it into scoops though.
Speaker 1: No, that's that.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to do best way.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. It's mama joke Monday, Are we go? I don't think I need the immunity music. No, you know what?
Speaker 1: Now you do?
Speaker 2: No, you know what for the first time, I'm going live without a neck. Joe, kill the immunity music. I'm that confident in this mama joke. Rick, Okay, you ready and have that rim shot ready and cranked up. Hey, fellas, your mama is so stupid?
Speaker 1: How stupid is she?
Speaker 2: She thought Fleetwood Mac was a burger at McDonald's.
Speaker 1: You have a broken neck, an ankle pre broken internally, and you probably got about an hour to live because you did that joke last week.
Speaker 4: We should have had the did that last week last week?
Speaker 2: I didn't write that. I didn't write the day Monday that I really did last money.
Speaker 1: To day, He says, No, no, you you are wrecked you are done. We are moving on. No all right, Maps Security, Map Security, maps residential dot com. Get hold of them. Damn it. It's an idiot, all right, folks.
Speaker 2: And if you're choking, all you gotta do is hit your Map security button and EMS comes running.
Speaker 1: Uh, they're gonna get you an Alexa device hooked through the security system. The Alexa device is free when you order the system from Maps Residential. Don't buy your own system and try to hook it up yourself. It's so silly. Get the professionals at Map Residential. I cannot believe how bad crime is even in our neighborhood. Well, it's crazy, it's inexplicable. Good yeah, about how that fifteen years ago when we moved in, we had we got broken into like two weeks after we broke moved in. I asked the cop, hey, man, this happened a lot in this neighborhood. It's Treaty Hills, and he was like, I can't remember the last time my house was broken into in years. Now. Fast forward fifteen years later, somebody's cars getting rifled through, cars are getting stolen out of the driveway. People are breaking in and here's the thing they're getting bolder and bolder. These drug addicts and whoever are all. They're showing up in the middle of the day. This is crazy. You have to have a security system and then you have to have that Alexis system. Hook it up because it even speeds it up if you have a fire. Do you know how important is sixty seconds for a fire? It's crazy. So get Maps Residential dot Com. They'll hook the whole darn thing up. They'll throw in the Alexis system for free and it and it just makes sense. Cameras, what do you want? Cameras, got it done done, Hook to your phone, laptop, whatever you want, all twenty four hour, all hooked to the services you need, all to help you, your family and your home. Maps Residential dot Com back after this on News Radio eight forty whas in a couple of moments, we'll talk to Troy Bolton from Mercurial Wealth Advisors just to talk about the heck is going on and maybe he's zen out for your retirement. We did make the announcement on Friday that Tony Cruz is retiring, and it's not gone well for me because people keep saying happy retiring all.
Speaker 2: And I'm like I'm not Tony Cruz and they're saying NTI, hey Rick. They're saying it to him right when he's standing right next to Tony Cruz too.
Speaker 1: What really hurts my feelings they work here, the people. Sometimes when people work here, they're like, hey, Gomeleitulians on what you're retiring. I'm not retiring.
Speaker 2: And that's what I was talking about. The people of the work here. They were both side by side and what they know, what they were young. It's it's important to take down the ego a little bit every.
Speaker 1: Once in a while.
Speaker 2: Oh did you have an ego?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Uh? I do? I when you know, I do stage announcements and stuff I tell people on lake. Is there enough room for me and my ego on stage? I don't think that stage can take the weight. All right, So here's a pro tip. And we'll talk to Troy here in a minute when he calls me calling in here in a couple of minutes. Oh, but first bargains Supply East Jefferson Street, stop on buy. You're talking about appliances, they're the best, They've got the most. Uh. They have the biggest selection of appliances in the city of Lowell. And the experts to back it up. Plus, it is spring, you need a wheelbarrow, you need anything for spring and doing all your outdoor stuff. Bargain Supply has it and the best price. They got extension cords for like a dollar. It's crazy market Supply East Jefferson Street in the New Low area.
Speaker 2: Hey, how's your office and warehouse? Do you have a bunch of old unwanted office furniture, cubicles, debris, stuff like that you just won't get rid of. Hey, you don't have to do it yourself, and you don't have to have the guys and girls from the workhouse do it. No, have your people stay on task and make your business grow while you have your best friend. Work holics get rid of all that stuff for you. That's right, they do. They'll clear out office debris and clutter for you. They'll even move furniture out from one place to another place because maybe you want to paint or get a new carpet. Sure, they'll move you from one building to another. But even if you're just stay in a building, you can use work a Holics. They'll reconfigure the entire office for you, kind of shake it up, make predict productivity better, even hanging artwork, assembling office furniture. They even have seventy two thousand square footage of secured warehouse space that you can rent month to month or long term. They're your best friend. They're workaholics.
Speaker 1: Here's a pro tip. Okay, uttering Hyle Hitler at a city council meetings. It's not a good thing.
Speaker 2: Boy, I saw this story. Uttering that anywhere is not a good I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No, that's not cool at all.
Speaker 2: Now listen. I don't know if you two are students of history or not, but there used to be a guy named Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 1: Wait, tell me more about him.
Speaker 2: This Adolf Hitler guy didn't want to just go to war with another country. He wanted to take on the entire world.
Speaker 1: Really seems like a lot.
Speaker 2: It seems like a lot. It almost did it.
Speaker 1: Here's a helpful tip for any professionals out there. Even if you're being sarcastic, that's the problem. People think they're being funny, and it's like, oh, you're not funny.
Speaker 2: Don't care.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're not funny. It's not funny. Don't do it this, uh this guy, he utters Hayl Hitler doing a meeting in Chelsea City, Michigan City council member Bill Ruddick, if you want to get out of the job, I don't know. He tendered his resignation after community backlash against that very thing. In a previous council session, a local resident was criticizing the city stance against asking people for their immigration status. In response to the criticism, Reddick responded with Kyle Hitler, even though even though he said he wasn't being serious, I don't care, No, don't care. You can't do it?
Speaker 2: Is you doing the story? Makes me?
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 4: I debated it.
Speaker 1: I debated, but I said, look, but you got to understand some people think, you know, even if you think it's funny, it's just don't don't.
Speaker 2: I had it on my notes Friday. Yeah, but neither you nor I were the best Stateum, he looked so.
Speaker 1: Good on Oh got hey, let's get to a little table Matt discussion. Uh, we'll get to Troy Bolton with Bakaria Walton Advisers. Hey, man, what's going on, buddy, how's it going?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 1: We are doing great. And uh, you know, we keep talking about retirement and what's happening and of course, Tony Cruz, our morning show guy, finally made his announcement on Friday. It's a big deal and he is circling his wagons and they have for a couple of years. But you can't do it at the end, Troy. You gotta do it. Now. We're gonna get to what's going on with everything else, But first, just remind people of why they got to put a wrench in, a screwdriver and a hammer on their retirement plans before they get there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, retirement planning is not something you do the day before you retire, the week before you retire. You start that process five ten years prior to calling it quits, and just make sure you have a solid plan and know where your income's going to come from on day one of retirement. That way you can coast through retirement and enjoy it and not stress about volatile markets like we're having right now.
Speaker 1: Go to Louisville's Retirement Coach dot com and get a hold of these guys. They have the retirement three to sixty plan that means they cover it all. Now, what advice do you have to people that are about to retire or retire in today? I'm sure you guys are not busy at the office, Troy, No, not really, not at all.
Speaker 3: No, the times like this, when the market is crazy and we're seeing the huge swings up and down, you have to make sure you don't make an emotional decision things like this. Like I said, planning should have been done five ten years prior leading up to this point. So if you're retiring this week, or Tony's case here soon, then he should already have his plan established show all of the market volatility right now. We have to remember investing is a long term game. The short term volatile markets are gonna happen. As long as you have a plan set up that's gonna ride through this market and you know where you're income and all that's coming from. When you do retire, then your retirement game plan should be set and you should be good to go.
Speaker 1: And this is something we don't talk about a lot, but you can't if you're in a if there's two of you, if there's a couple, it's if it's mom and daddy, they both need to be involved. How many times you and I have discussed this many times of where you come in and the other person it could be the mom or the day, it doesn't matter, and one of them goes, I have no idea what we have, she handles it all, or she says I don't know right. How many times you heard that?
Speaker 3: And to me, it happens all the time. Yeah, And you know, one person may focus on the saving aspect or retirement, the planning for retirement, but both both people need to be involved. And that's what I do when we sit down with one one part, Like if I sit down with the wife and she does all the planning, then what I say, we'll do everything, get all the information up front. But when we get to the planning aspect of what your all's retirement looks like, I want to sit down with both of you all so both of you understand exactly what we're doing, what we're looking at. Both of you are comfortable because the way we're looking at this as retirement advisors, I'm looking at a relationship for the next twenty five to alrety maybe forty years. So to be honest, we got to make sure we like each other before we even start this journey. And I got to make sure both parties are the couple like me.
Speaker 1: And here's another thing, with Mercurial Wealth Advisors. I love is you have a number like everybody. Dwight's number is different than my number, Your numbers different than Alan Mercurio's number. On how old you are, what's your financial status, and what you want to achieve. You set that number through your advancement real quick. Give us how that works.
Speaker 3: The easiest way to start and just to see what your plane would even look like, is to we give you a needs way to get a copy of our book. We wrote a book Retirement three to sixty Game Plan. I think it's three years ago. If you text the word book be okay to five two two seven, three eleven eighty eight, it will actually give you a digital copy of of our book that we put together that walks you through the process, and it will show you and tell you that every retirement plan is different. It all depends on your exact situation, how much you've been able to save, how much your retirement's going to cost you. I've sat down with people that you know it takes four thousand dollars a month to live the lifestyle that they want. I've sit down with people it takes twelve thousand dollars to a month to live the lifestyle they want. So everybody's completely different. We're going to try to We're going to build you a customized plan based on what your goals are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that was the scariest moment with Jack and I with you guys, were we we didn't realize how much we were spending a month. It was like, hey, proud For most people, it really the number was like, oh my god. I didn't even cause it just accelerates so fast right over the years. So I'm sitting there and you're like, uh, how much? And we sat down and did our budget and then said, oh my gosh, we're going to need this amount every month when we retire, if more. And it was a crazy spending more than you think you're spending right now. The number in your head is different.
Speaker 3: The problem now is everything is on a credit or debit card. We're not pulling cash out out of our pocket. We're swiping a card, and those numbers build up a lot quicker, and we don't realize Yep, we don't balance a checkbook like we used to.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, that's true, all right, how do they get a hold of the book again? Give me the number for the book, and then how do they get a meeting with you? Guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, text in the word book to five zero, two two seven three eleven eighty eight. That'll get a copy of our Retirement three to sixty game Plan book. And then you can call that same number and just request a fifteen minute coaching call with myself or one of the other advisors in.
Speaker 1: Office Louisville's Retirement coach dot com. Get a hold of them and they will take care of you. It's time and retirement will be here quicker. The earlier you'd meet with Mecurial Wealth Advisors is the is the better off you will be in retirement. That seems pretty simple. Troy, We love you, buddy, Happy Monday.
Speaker 3: Thank you all, have a good week.
Speaker 1: See you.
Speaker 2: But all right, uh, friend of ours, Joey Straighter, Yes, but he his went to that breakfast club. He sent a picture way of his friend in the picture with them. Yeah, and everybody looks pretty good. Molly Ringwall, I just sent him to it. Paula Ringwall looks fantastic, Ali Sheety looks fantastic. Emilia Westevez looks the same.
Speaker 1: Look at that he looks exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Yea vampire.
Speaker 1: You know why because he lets it all go.
Speaker 2: Now, farmer Ted is more masculine.
Speaker 1: Uh, farmer Ted.
Speaker 2: Remember the nerd kid his name, he always played him far and that his name was in Uh that's the guy from twenty four Sweet sixteen. That's not twenty four. That's not Jack Bauer. That's the nerd kid from sixteen Candles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he also was twenty four.
Speaker 4: No, that was a it's Keith Southern.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as Keith Southern.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I thought they were the same person.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my twenty four imitation.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: He's had a pretty good career. A lot most of them have had pretty good career.
Speaker 2: Well, he like bulked up and became a I bet his network.
Speaker 1: Anthony Michael Hall.
Speaker 2: Anthony Michael Hall. That's who used.
Speaker 4: He was on Saturday Night Live for a while and then was he really Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, So may I look at Judd Nelson. He looks like he looks weird. He looks like a science teacher.
Speaker 1: He did a couple of good cop movies with Iced Tea or something years ago. Yeah, we're rewatching mostly me, Jack, I guess rewatching the series eer We started in like ninety network.
Speaker 2: No Cluoney got fact life. No, no, no, it was a fact of life and they went to there right, yes, correct, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's where he made him a star. Yeah yeah. Uh so we're rewatching that and it's interesting to see all those stars and you look up where they are now.
Speaker 2: No, that's why because we watched here, here's a shocker, Susan and I watched Colombo steal really late sixties, early seventies.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's actually unbelievable.
Speaker 2: But we also watch old stuff too. So anyway, on Colombo, you'll be looking and there's Jamie Lee curdiins I know, and it's it's a non speaking part. All she is as a waitress setting food down. No wise. Yes, Eric Estrada, he's like a street thug. I mean all these all these seventies, eighties and even ninety stars. You see him back doing bit parts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, last night.
Speaker 1: Last night there's a court scene where the lawyer's assistant was Key from Key and Peel in e R. I guess this this has this would be too nineteen ninety nine, so this episode will be nineteen ninety nine. Wow, And he is in the episode. So when you're looking at it, You're like.
Speaker 2: That is twenty five years Yeah, you think how long it took him to make it twenty five years ago? No, think about that. How long did it take him to make it.
Speaker 1: To celebrity status? That's right?
Speaker 2: And the stick if I can make he was one of Rick's words from earlier stick to itiveness.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh him and Joeby Hall. Joeby Hall used to say that strick dar Well, my mother says that stick to itiveness. And one of the guys that played the one of the five main characters in are is doctor Bennett.
Speaker 2: He he is that George Cliney.
Speaker 1: If you shut up for a second, I could finish. So doctor Bennett, that must feel horrible. No, this is what Susan. This is what Susan goes if you just shut for second one second. Doctor Bennett was the sole glow guy in uh Coming to America. Really, yeah, that's who he was. I was like, wait a minute, how do I know doctor Bennett? And I was like, wait a minute. I looked it up, and here comes the soul glow guy from Coming to America.
Speaker 2: See that's the worst part about it. That's the worst part about when you something like that happens you can't pay attention to the blocks. You're like, where do I know?
Speaker 5: Where?
Speaker 2: From?
Speaker 4: Where do I?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 3: Do I know?
Speaker 2: It was a butt scene? And you come up I thinks she played a Yeah, so you gotta put it. You got palls it until you get on your Google machine. I find out who the hell it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some people can go, oh no, no, no, no, she was prostitute, Episode seven, season four.
Speaker 2: Like every once in a while, I'll nail it, but not much. Southern Comfort hot tubs, Baby, I was there. I was there Friday. Now I was there Saturday. Listen. They have hot tubs down there from twenty twenty four twenty twenty four models. They have slashed these prices to the bone. They also have great prices on twenty twenty fives. Get down there. We're talking about luxurious hot tubs, all the amenities. They have hot tubs starting as low as sixty five dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Yours is looking good. I saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine is looking real good. I cleaned it and drained it and did a whole bit this weekend. Southern covered hot tub. They have over one hundred tubs ready for immediate that's right, immediate delivery plus twelve months same as cash. Makes it easy. Get down there and take advantage of the bargain basement prices on these twenty twenty fours. Take that extra money and make a great meal at Lots of Pasta, the home of Rattlesnake Cheese.
Speaker 1: This is Crazy Hour one almost in the books. The show is flying Buddy, Lots of Pasta, Lots of Pasta, Lots Apasta Louisville dot Com stopping by today. I'm gonna do the soup every day for lunch. I'm gonna get Yesterday everybody was out there in their shorts and little tight shirts. I was like, I gotta get in shape, I gotta look good. So I'm gonna do some soup from these guys. So chicken noodle soup. I got the Buffalo chicken soup. I'll do some nice light bread that they have with the just four ingredients in the baked bread. Lots of Pasta is located at thirty seven to seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matthew's. They've got the deli. They make their own beats, our meats, They bake their own meats.
Speaker 2: And they also make their own beats. Check this one out.
Speaker 1: Lots lots of pasta gona be good. Lots of pasta lunch good, lots of lots of lots, lots of lots.
Speaker 2: And lots of positive What the post? The postal back after this radio way for w H They should buy that from US.
Speaker 1: I think so,