Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday. It's a mugshot Monday, and I am fresh off of a flight to Oxford, Mississippi. Keisha is a fresh off of a trip to Dripping Springs. And Keisha was also on Kimberly and Katie's a Date with K and K about yellow jackets. Yeah, but most importantly, I need to know about the bug situation at Dripping Springs.
Speaker 2: Didn't see one?
Speaker 1: Oh so god. That listener wrote in and was like, it's scorpion seasoned and dripping screens.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh no. I was like, oh my god, it's so pretty out there. It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I recommend anyone go. It's such a sweet town. Do not be afraid because you you everybody is palm colored.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody is pam colored.
Speaker 1: It's a white town with bugs. What could go wrong.
Speaker 2: It's a very white town.
Speaker 3: I think I saw two other black people the whole time we were there. And but it's beautiful that people are so nice. Like Good's wedding, the wedding capital of Texas.
Speaker 2: Really it's gorgeous. We saw deer, we saw foxes.
Speaker 3: It was just it was a really, really sweet town, like the people were so amazingly nice.
Speaker 2: We ate well, I gain five pounds.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, okay, good, that's not sign. Well, that's the sign of a good trip. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We I mean we ate well, we drank well, and we had a really really good time. Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was concerned about that snakes and scorpions uh DM that we got. I was like, oh, no, Keisha's not built for that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: We were driving that There was like a big bug in the road when we were driving and I said, oh my god, i'sa a scorpion.
Speaker 2: And Jason's like, it's not a scorpion. He goes see some bug. I'm like, okay, you're in that.
Speaker 1: If you could see a big bug from the inside.
Speaker 3: That's a big bug on the road, a very damn big bug. I'm like, if I see this by where we're staying. Got we got we got a problem.
Speaker 1: But it was nice and it did you have to climb up the treehouse on like a ladder.
Speaker 2: No, there is literally just a house.
Speaker 1: That's uh okay, it's just like in the trees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I damned near fell down those stairs multiple times. But I might as well have been climbing a damn tree. Yeah, but it was it was really really there's nothing. There was nothing there. The first night it was a little bit eerie. I was like, yeah, nothing, you don't hear anything. No one else was staying in the other two houses.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 3: I I watched La Loo uh huh, and then I got on TikTok and at some point I just I go asleep. But I was just like, if he really wants to do something to me, there's not a goddamn thing I could do.
Speaker 2: There's no one here to save me. Like, there's so many places he.
Speaker 3: Could bury me back there, no one would find me. I'm like, I might need to be on my best behavior this entire trip. But once you get into the town, it's so cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I've written it down so I can like just do a little research on it.
Speaker 2: It's so cute, you would love it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the wedding capitol. I love a wedding capital. That means it's got all sts of cute venues and spaces and yes, okay, all right, I loved it. Forra Keisha, My trip was good. We went we just flew into Memphis, and then spent the weekend in Oxford seeing my son at Ole mess and had a couple of parents events, saw some people, saw some people. I didn't care if I saw him or not. Has some nice meals of course, did three loads of laundry for John. Oh. Yeah, and we had a family bi this meeting where we sat down to like map out, like I was like, when are we picking you up from college? And I don't know? When's your last summer?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where are you going back? Do you have a parking pass for next year? I don't know how to get one. I mean it was just a lot of I don't know.
Speaker 2: So he's still a teenage boy.
Speaker 1: Had to make a list and like, let's check these things off the like you need. He hasn't had new tennis shoes, like athletic shoes really since like twelfth grade. His shoes looked like worse than somebody that lives down in a van down.
Speaker 2: By the river. I mean, he's not a man about a river.
Speaker 1: I was like, your shoes. You should be embarrassed to be walking away.
Speaker 2: Why did he go buy new shoes?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was like, you get Amazon new shoes at any time. I don't care. He's just like, I don't know. So I ordered him some new tennis shoes and so I got to keep more on top of that because he's just gross. He didn't care.
Speaker 2: Oh that freshman year away from mom. I bet he's pretty yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty nasty. I met he has a new girlfriend. I met her. Okay, she's very cute, very nice. That was fun, okay, and it told David said, she looks like somebody, do you know what I mean? But I don't know if it's somebody that I know or don't know, or it's somebody in one of these shows, or somebody like that's on TV, or it's a person known to me. It'll come. It may be like two months or three years, but it will come to me. Do you know how you just see somebody like I.
Speaker 2: Know, I've seen this.
Speaker 3: They look like someone I just don't know from what aspect of my life.
Speaker 2: Totally, yeah, totally. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's very cute and very nice and it bucks Yeah, And that's that. So that's what's happening. And we're recording at night. Yes, if you're if you're watching, it's just gonna get darker and darker by that window.
Speaker 2: Some people do, We're doing it. We're doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 1: Lord's work, Okay. And so guys, next week we'll be on the same schedule, and then the week after we're gonna have some bunky takeovers and it's going to be I believe Kimberly will be with Keisha. Kisha will be with Kimberly for Lalu, and then I believe Kimberly will be with Matt for ninety day. Same thing I did last time, like in January. Okay, I told Kimberly she was in charge of getting with you and getting with Matt and figuring out when how et cetera, et cetera we got this, okay. And also Keisha, I requested for you to get screeners for La Loo.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you get them? I don't know, you don't know, Okay, all right, I will check my email.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll just double check that because I want to make sure you're on the schedule to be because you got them before and then they changed their system and then you didn't get them, and I need to make sure you're writing them.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I'll watch it as soon as we're done.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's the business end of our business things. Now, I would like to tell you that these notes I took, I took them over like a couple of days, and I was watching like twenty minutes at a time. So these notes are going to seem probably a little disjointed. But I'm going to leave it up to you to keep me on track.
Speaker 3: I will do my absolute best, because I was watching it kind of like you.
Speaker 1: Were, yes, just like here and there, yeah, here and there.
Speaker 3: And then I would hear have it on, and I'd go to the bathroom right here James, laughing like why the fuck are you watching my show right without me?
Speaker 1: And laughing Now you gotta rewind.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm like, so, okay, we got everything.
Speaker 1: Every time I logged back into the screener, it would like kick me back to the beginning and I have to forward and like, did I see that? I can't remember I saw that. I did a lot of writing words down phonetically because I don't know how to spell Joela. I just know it's Joela.
Speaker 2: Well, most like only she and her parents know how you spell that name, because it's like a.
Speaker 3: I hate to say a made up name, because every name is technically made up.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true.
Speaker 3: This is just not a traditional name that you I've never met another Joela.
Speaker 1: Well on ninety day Fiance. Right now, we have a girl named Annie, but it's spelled any A n y like any day of the week.
Speaker 2: I've seen that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was a character in a book or something like that, but I've seen that before.
Speaker 1: But it's Annie A and y and so I now I just write it a H N E E so that I'll say Annie, you.
Speaker 2: Say it right whenever you're like you're reading your.
Speaker 1: Notes, yeah, because those otherwise I was going, what's her name? Her name is Annie? What's her name? So we've got that here, but we're going to start So this is season six, episode for Reckless Entanglements, and we're gonna start with Will and Courtney. So ees and Courtney. Now, once we get into Courtney and we get her in her first talking head, did you notice the scar across her forehead?
Speaker 2: Immediately?
Speaker 1: And we're not gonna know what was it a scar? Was it a van It was that it looked like it went like this, like under under this eyebrow and.
Speaker 3: A cross, so like at one point I could see it very very well, and then I can't see it a little bit. That's why it's like, is it a vein? Is it popping in and out? Is it a what is this?
Speaker 1: Because you were you watching it on like a computer on a small screen like.
Speaker 2: On a TV. But I was just like, I didn't. I couldn't tell what it was.
Speaker 1: So I was watching it on my iPad, which is not big, so sometimes you don't. So then I was like, well, maybe it's like a wayward hair. But then she had on like a different outfit. It was still there. Yeah, we're gonna find out who stabbed her in the head.
Speaker 3: Like to me, if there's something noticeable going on with me, I'm gonna tell it to you before you have.
Speaker 2: A chance to guess what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially if I'm a TV like, oh, yeah, I know I got this vein or I got busted in the head with you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever. Yeah, it's like Julius, he might tell us, like why he's got those tattoos on his face?
Speaker 2: He might he doesn't, he doesn't know, Mary, Maybe.
Speaker 1: That's probably true.
Speaker 2: That's the question.
Speaker 1: You're right, all right, So Will and Courtney's one day until the release and we opened with him where we left off with him, which is showing the mom whose name is Susie, the ring and mom goes, wow, interesting, don't you think it's a little too soon? And he goes, oh, I fucking adore her, and talking to mom, says, you know, growing up with Courtney was rough. She was a straight A student, but she had a curiosity problem. She left when she was six I was like a curiosity problem problem. Okay, she left when she was sixteen, and she hung out with the wrong people and made bad decisions.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: And he's telling you don't worry. I want to love Courtney. I want to take care of her, and mom goes, okay, well that's nice to hear.
Speaker 2: Great. Look, they go to their rooms.
Speaker 1: Because he's like, should we go to the room, I mean separate rooms.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a man, had high hopes for him, but he failed us. At least he at least he failed us.
Speaker 1: In episode two, he somebody wrote me and says he's given them colt of like Coltie and Laris I saw that too, yeah, and I was like, I was like, that's a good call. So they go to their room. So he's showing us his luggage we've seen it before, but now he's pulling things out and he goes, oh wow, here's a note that says ts TSA checked my luggage. I wonder if they saw this butt plug? What what?
Speaker 2: What do you need? What do you need to Why do you have a book plug? Like why do you okay, never mind, you have a booklug? Why do you have to let us know you have a boot plug?
Speaker 1: Then he's he shays to some shabari ropes. These are Japanese soft ropes for like BDSM and he says, you know, I think it'll be fun to bond with Courtney over something new in the bedroom that we've never tried. And then he gets out like this vibrator. He's like this is a good one. And he's like, yeah, I'm gonna like tire up and we're gonna make use of uh this surface, all surfaces. We're gonna make use of the couch, and you're not gonna want to touch anything in here.
Speaker 2: After two days, he was I'm a big huge ick.
Speaker 3: That was gross right now, Like, okay, first of all, why do you think someone who just got out of prison wants to be tied up?
Speaker 2: I don't care how softly it is. I don't want to be tied up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I probably also don't want a vibrator that someone else picked out for me who I don't know. I don't want to use that in front of you. I'm okay if we have sex with if we have.
Speaker 2: Sex, nice missionary.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's get to know each other.
Speaker 2: What Let's get to know each other a little bit like this. I was disturbed.
Speaker 1: I was like, four, you're gonna ram something into my butthole. Let's just get to know each other now, come on?
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: So in the talking head, Courtney's like, it's been two years for me for sex, So like I don't want to like jump into it right away. And I have to imagine they probably had these conversations and she's probably like, Okay, yeah, it's just fun conversation, but she probably doesn't think she's gonna it's prison talk. She doesn't think she's gonna be held to it the first night.
Speaker 2: Who would like we have dinner? Can I have Can I take a bubble bath? Like?
Speaker 3: There's so many other things you can do that don't include sex, flirting with one another just.
Speaker 1: They've never seen each other in person they've never you don't know how that person smells nothing, just nothing.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It is very weird.
Speaker 1: So the next morning he's like, yeah, I'm nervous, you know, I'm exhausted and sleep very well, you know, and don't have a lot of sleep in me. So but I'm just like going on adrenaline and I hope I can be coming.
Speaker 2: That butt plug. We're up all night testing it out, doing a test run. Psha.
Speaker 1: He says, Oh, man, I hope I'm gonna be able to get her alone right away and we could snuggle and maybe take a little nap, and that could leave to sex. So throws the old ropes on the bed before he walks out. I wonder if Mom comes to the room later and like, hey, let's let's just come in here and chat a little bit. And he's got ropes on the bed.
Speaker 3: Was Courtney, please please don't unpack anything that he bought you in this bag.
Speaker 2: We can roll out like you're coming out with me.
Speaker 1: My room has two beds. So and talking to head, Mom says, the bad side you know of her being in prison is I don't get to talk to her very much. But the good side is is like, I know that I know where she is, and she's saying, okay, because when she was, you know, growing up, she would disappear for a long time and it was really hard. And Mom said she's never been to the prison to see her because it was too expensive to get there. So so okay, so let's remember that she's in prison in Portland, Oregon.
Speaker 3: And I knew you were going to calculate all this stuff like a distance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so but we don't know where, mom, no it because he lives in California. Courtney's in prison in Portland, Oregon. So I don't know if Courtney was just like a wild not wilding out across straight the state lines or what was going on. So she said it was too expensive to get there, and she was only there a year, so she would have been there, like so it's only but when they meet up, she says they haven't seen each other in three years and.
Speaker 2: It was kind of a cold.
Speaker 3: It wasn't yay, I missed you so much, Mom kind of embrace.
Speaker 1: I mean, Courtney's only Courtney's only twenty four, so she's I think she has been in and out from sixteen to twenty one. Like seeing her mom and stuff, probably just coming home when she needed money, you know. So Will's like, oh, I'm so stoked, you know, like it wasn't nervous, but now I'm like a big ball of nerves. And they're like, well, it's cold out here, and Mom's like, oh, I just can't wait to see her and hug her. And then we see some dude walk up and they're like, oh, is that somebody from the prison. I was like, I hope not, and like a broke down condescivic, I hope not. It's a guy named Danny. He knows her from AA. He's her sponsor. We find out her drugs of choice or meth and coke. Danny says he's been sober twenty seven years and he's just there to like help her, say on the straight and narrow tucky dad. Will says, I understand I understand this that she needs somebody like this, And you know, I'm glad Courtney's got somebody on her side like Danny to help her get through this, specially he's like twenty seven years sober. It's really great now. So far, I don't see anything weird with Danny. I mean, Danny's been sober twenty seven years Courtney's only twenty four years old. Yeah.
Speaker 3: People were losing their minds online about the whole Danny being her sponsor, the fact.
Speaker 2: That he was male, the fact that he's older, the fact that he was there. Uh huh. I mean.
Speaker 3: I thought you could have like a sponsor of the opposite sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can, you can. You can do whatever you want. It's just kind of like if you, I think, if you find somebody in meetings and stuff that you really look up to or respect, and it could and it also could be that he's like a volunteer in the prison system and just goes in maybe systems and does AA meetings and was like, I'll be glad to be your sponsor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or it could be he's like a boyfriend. I mean, we don't know, we don't know. I hope that's not the case because that would be real achy.
Speaker 2: I didn't like the fact that there's a big question mark over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also that scar on her head. So she comes out and she hugs Will and she kisses him first, which was nice, and the dogging head. You know, they're together, and she's like, I felt great, I just got out of prison, Like how else could I feel? And he gives her the flowers and he gives her a purse and she's like, this is amazing. She goes it's like a first state. He's like yeah, and he's like, you said you didn't have a good butt, but you do. And he's like looking at her butt.
Speaker 2: She's like stop and he's like, I got something for that butt waiting for you now, little do you know?
Speaker 1: Oh, Keisha, maybe maybe it's for him.
Speaker 2: It should be for him.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should he should not have gotten that for her, like if people said for himself, okay, little.
Speaker 2: Fun let out some aggression. Sure.
Speaker 1: So so she hugs her mom and mom's like, it feels amazing to see her. It's been like three years since I've actually seen each other. And then she hugs Danny and he goes, look, I got meetings ready.
Speaker 2: For you to go to. So you know we're gonna we'll, you know.
Speaker 1: Get together and we got this. You've got this, and she's like, I know, thank you so much, Danny.
Speaker 2: Now did you hear him say hey, babe?
Speaker 1: I did? And he's like, whoa, sorry, and he kind of made a joke about it. What was that, Like, I don't know if it was like a like a slip up, you know what I mean. Like sometimes she like say accidentally say something like that. Weird, So hey, honey, you like, I'm sorry I wasn't talking to you know. Yeah, I guess, but again unclear. We don't know went clear. That could be her hoo, it could be her boo. And she'd be like, we're trying to take this guy for a ride, so don't we call him babe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he would make it super easy for them to take him, take everything that he has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. So in the talking head, she says, you know, I ended up in prison for crimes, you know, but I was very deep in addiction. I was making three to five thousand dollars a day by stealing cars and probably taking him to these chop shops. She goes and identity theft that I would find in the cars. But it was really it was just to pay for my drug addiction. It was just like I didn't think anything about it. It was just a way to pay for my drug addiction. And I got sent to prison for fifteen months. She says, you know, I was sixteen when I first got in trouble and when I first got into drugs and stealing cars, and she goes, I just never thought of it. I just never thought i'd get in trouble. I never thought of a catch up with way everybody thinks that, I assume exactly. And she says, you know, Will is the first good guy I've ever dated. Like he's nerdy, but he's funny and he's super loving, and yeah, yeah, I mean I could definitely see myself spending my whole life with him. Really really, I don't think okay, I don't think sound and talking to Eddy. He goes, yeah, oh, I ask her to marry me. I got to come up with like the right moment, like probably like right before the butt plug, right after the vibrator.
Speaker 3: It most definitely should be established a couple of things before.
Speaker 2: The butt plug.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, And she will kiss a lot and it's like I love you, I love you, and so then you know, we see that and we're like, okay, maybe everything's great. We don't know gonna be great, Kisha. All right, let's move on to Brooklyn and Brian. Brooklyn, you remembers the cheering gymnastics coach.
Speaker 2: She's annoying.
Speaker 1: To me, you know what, I gotta agree with you. I find her a little annoying and annoying and immature, immature, and I don't know how much what all that has to do with, like her upbringing and losing her mom and all that.
Speaker 3: Her brother was like clocking shit, like yeah, he seems like I'll never get past that room and having it on television and.
Speaker 1: Not being able to find her house keys that were not attached to her car keys, car keys, that is very.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: She is talking to Brian on the phone, remember, because she saw the picture on the tablet, and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, who is this girl?
Speaker 1: Big booty bitch, who's this girl?
Speaker 2: Who's this girl?
Speaker 1: And he's like, I don't know. I literally I don't know who it is. And he goes, you're going to be mad about this Instagram ass bitch, this picture that I got.
Speaker 2: He hangs up on her.
Speaker 1: He calls her right back and he's like, you're being weird. Tos Hell cheers, cheers, and he says, I didn't know you were that kind of person. You're gonna get mad about like a random picture.
Speaker 2: Hold on, wait a minute, this girl stalked you. What do you mean you didn't know she was gonna be weird.
Speaker 3: She followed you from class to class to class to make sure you had her kiss mark on your face.
Speaker 1: That's good, that was a good point. So the talking head she's like, I'm so mad, Like I am tweaking out, I am so mad. And she goes, you know, now, prior to going into labor with my daughter? What we did not know you had a daughter?
Speaker 5: No, we did not, And how did How does her room look? She's a responsible person in the house, that's she do the cleaning. Like I was like, wait, did we hear we didn't hear a boy about a kid?
Speaker 1: This pace is.
Speaker 2: Worse that she's got a kid.
Speaker 1: Where is the kid? Where is the kid?
Speaker 2: Probably lives with the uncle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So she goes prior this is just like it makes no sense. She's like, I'm so mad at him about this picture. You know, prior to going into labor with my daughter. Yeah, uh, my ex's new baby mama messaged me and told me that she and the father of my daughter had a thing going on. And I really thought Brian was different than that. Okay, all right, so I don't know what go together? What does one thing have to do with the other absolutely nothing. She thought Brian was different because she has an X that she had a baby with who before she had the baby, this other woman called and said, I'm with your man because she said my my ex's new baby mama. So I guess the X was having a baby with this other woman too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and him having a printed photo I'm someone here to know from Instagram brought her all the way back to.
Speaker 1: That, right, Okay, she's a little bit off. So then he's on the phone and he goes, I listen, I apologize that picture has been on the back of my player since twenty twenty. You know, I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 2: He says. You know I'm losing him.
Speaker 1: And I believe him too. I mean, we'd probably be wrong because we always it. He says, I love you, but can you just wait until we're fully together for you to be psycho?
Speaker 3: I like that. Yeah, I mean that's true, because you ain't got time for a crazy bitch if she ain't really your bitch.
Speaker 1: No, He's like, she just like waved at him by the roadside. Remember she didn't get to see him. I'm in their kidding hell and that doing the lords. Yes, they were, and he says, I'm sorry that affected you, and she's like, you know, you're dumb as hell for that. He goes all right, and then they hang up and that's the end to them, and I'm like, all right.
Speaker 3: She's dumb as hell for you know. Everyone keeps talking about Keana's hair. Are you have you not looked at this girl's wig? It's horrible now and it's like a church lady wig.
Speaker 2: It is all bad. It is bad, like it's just not cute. It's very old fashioned looking. I'm just like, okay, everyone keeps focusing them on Keana in her lace.
Speaker 1: We get we get it.
Speaker 3: This bitches wig looks synthetic. It doesn't even look like real hair.
Speaker 1: I gotta study it next week. I'll have to study it because I haven't been studying it like I should. Obviously, Okay, falling down you text me, I'm falling down on my job, all right, Brook and JK Okay, listen, JK is purposely holding those lips together so we can see what's going on behind there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely one hundred for as he should.
Speaker 3: Thank you for doing us all a favor, and we don't have to see it because it rise black in there. You're right, I should be grateful. I shouldn't be hind You're right, I should.
Speaker 1: Just be right.
Speaker 2: He's joining us all a favor. I appreciate that. That's right. Thank you JK.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Keenan and Lincoln Give You Deja Vu is the podcast hosted by Me Stacy Keenan.
Speaker 1: And me Christine Lincoln. On Keenan and Lincoln Give.
Speaker 4: You Deja Vou, we recap the iconic nineties sitcom and TGIF Mainsday step by step. While I was a fan and watched every episode, I am watching the show for the very first time.
Speaker 1: We are lifelong friends and TV stepsisters.
Speaker 4: So join us for a juicy peak behind the scenes as we explore what it was like to come of age in front of the cameras on a hit network TV show for sweet nineties nostalgia, breakdowns of classic nineties looks, and plenty of laughs.
Speaker 2: Let Keenan and Lincoln Give You Deja.
Speaker 4: Vu on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: So it's four hours out of prison and they get to his mom's house. Now Mom, same as Kathy, Remember Marla. Kathy's roommate says, Hey, how you doing. But then we see Kathy's husband, David. So Kathy and her husband David, Jk's stepdad lived together, but they've got a roommate named Maria.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand that first.
Speaker 3: I thought, Okay, Kathy and Marla are Sharon House, two single ladies of a certain age, splitting the bills.
Speaker 2: But then the dad came in and I was like, well, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And then I'm thinking, like, is.
Speaker 2: This not a three bedroom home? Is really a two bedroom home? That's was confused.
Speaker 1: It looks like just a regular ranch style house on y Street that would be three bedroom, two three bedrooms. Yeah, that's what it looked like to me.
Speaker 2: And then I was kind of thinking, why didn't they convert the garage into like a bedroom for JK.
Speaker 1: I thought that too, because when they came into the garage, I was like, well, there's all that space they could have used.
Speaker 2: They don't want them there?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they don't have the money.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So they go to.
Speaker 1: Kathy's house, we meet David, the stepdad, and as JK gets out of the car, stepdad goes, come here, stupid, how you doing, homie?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did? So I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: He called him stupid.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if like that's their banter, but like, I'm so happy to see you. Let me give you a big hug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stupid, It's like, give a hug first, he says, call him stupid.
Speaker 1: Come here, stupid, Come here, homie, how you doing. And so they go in the house. And when they go and they sit down, like at the breakfast table, did you notice the four hundred bags of potato chips behind them? No, but oh my god, it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't look like they're eating cellery sits and you know, water crackers in that house maya.
Speaker 2: Water.
Speaker 1: You don't think they're doing a hero at stick hummus snack, not at all.
Speaker 2: I don't think they have ever heard of hummus before.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you're so funny. So yeah, it was just like piled up on a table by just probably twenty bags of chips, all different kinds.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is funny, A lot of chips.
Speaker 1: So the chips are there, and so in the talking head, JK says, I was I was rough on David growing up. He was rough on his stepdad.
Speaker 2: I was hard. I was a hard kid, you know.
Speaker 1: But the truth is, David has always been there for me, and I love him for that because, like you know, his dad wasn't around. So now they're discussing the ankle monitor. He has to be on the ankle monitor for sixty days, so that's not too bad. It's two months in the house. So they tested out and they're joking around. They're like doing like a burner like a bullhorn to make him think.
Speaker 2: Oh, funny, because he was trying to get in the house so fast. That was funny.
Speaker 1: He was like, I go to the edge of the yard. So tell me when I get to the edge of the yard, because I have to assume that thing would be like see scared me fell for it.
Speaker 2: Shit, I thought it was really first.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh shit too. I was like, oh, yeah, I did that. I didn't know it did that. Yeah, I just thought it hauled you to say like you're off, you know.
Speaker 2: Funny.
Speaker 1: So he says, yeah, you like this couch. This is going to be my room for the next two months. I'm go'n be sleeping on this couch. And mom, Mom and Marla and stepdad are sitting at the table and Mom says, there's a change of plans. Marla has graciously offered her room to y'all, to which I wrote, is this a two bedroom house? I think it is? Or do you mom and stepdad? There's just been old have been together so long they each have their own room. Maybe, so we don't get much information about Marla. Why is she there? What's going on? But we go and see her room and I'm like, are we in a nursing home?
Speaker 3: It was that was I could smell it, like if you've ever been inside of a nursing home, when you saw her room, you instantly got it was like a scratched and sniffs sticker.
Speaker 1: Oh Kisha, oh God.
Speaker 2: All I could do was smell nursing home.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I was repulsed, and I feel bad because she's not a nursing home lady.
Speaker 2: Like it just was everything in her room you would.
Speaker 1: Find it was so the bed was unmade, it had a bedrail so she won't fall out. There's a wheelchair, there was a potty chair. There was like sanitizing wipes. There was a seapap machine. The seapap machine was Elisa, You're concerns.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, emorything else was horrible.
Speaker 1: But Marla was like out in the front yard greeting them and stuff. It wasn't like she needed those things. I just wonder if, like, since the three of them are a little bit older, if all three of them at some point have had some sort of surgery or something. So they just store that in Marla's room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm going to need us to store it in the garage, not in the room, because this is not Keith.
Speaker 3: Look, Marla is a sixty year old woman in the living room and a ninety eight year old man in her room.
Speaker 1: She's like, I can't make it into the bathroom. I gotta get on this potty chair. It was it was I would not want to have sex there be either. So she's like, we can't have a lone time in a year, like this is gross. Look at everything in here is like that would be in hospital. And he's like, what, don't talk to me like that? Like they're both like they're like, you don't talk to me like that. So she like gets on top of them all the bed. She was like, this bedrail is like in the way of my leg. It was comical, it was very phenomenal.
Speaker 3: It was it was funny and gross. All at the same time, it's just like they're really about to do it.
Speaker 2: They are going to do it.
Speaker 1: She's like your mom and them are like right in there, but perhaps.
Speaker 3: Listening because they're all way to invest.
Speaker 2: It in his sex life.
Speaker 1: They're way too much discussion going on, way too much. And Andy Marla didn't even make up the bed formerk take that bedrail off for anything, So that's so gross. So then they're, you know, they agree that they'll do it because he's like, I've waited all this time and I gotta wait all this time and now you won't even like do it.
Speaker 3: She's like, okay, I'll be like, bitch, you're gonna be waiting if this is the only place, Like I'd rather go out in the garage or in the backyard, like.
Speaker 2: The bath is not it anything. Yeah, in the middle of the day, while everyone's up, they're doing this.
Speaker 1: They're out in the kitchen eating those chips.
Speaker 2: So all right.
Speaker 1: So then it's the next day they wake up, so I guess she's like spent the night there in that hospital bed no, and they talk about the sex. They said it was really great. She was like, yeah, it was great. It's ten out of ten and we are seeing now because he's shirtless now in the morning. Girl, he has George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Ben Franklin all over his chest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm willing to bet he doesn't know who those people are.
Speaker 1: He's like, I know that one's on a five, that one's on a one, and that one's one hundred.
Speaker 2: I don't know why this particular president is important. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know that George Washington was the first president. He knows nothing. He saw Abraham Lincoln and said, Abraham Lincoln, vampire hunter, give me that tattoo right there.
Speaker 1: Or it was like a guy in prison was like, I'm trying to practice. Will you let me practice these portraits on you? And he was like, all right, I know what I betch you.
Speaker 3: Better get you a pistol a piece of paper before you start inching on my body.
Speaker 2: Practice on me. He didn't care.
Speaker 1: So she says the sex was worth the weight, and then in the talking test he says, it was great, it was really great. I put my tongue to work. Oh oh, coming out of.
Speaker 2: That mouth hole.
Speaker 3: God, God, she needed a sawt in vinegar after that. That is just because that mouth even though we haven't seen it all the way open. It is a lot of decay because it's black. From what we can see, it's black.
Speaker 2: It's a problem. It's not that the teeth are even gone. They're still trying to.
Speaker 1: It's I don't we don't know. I don't know what's hanging on in there by a thread. Literally, I don't know all of them. So at the breakfast table. Now next morning, Mom's like, how is your night? And they're like it was good, and Mom says, JK, did you use my gift? And then we flashed back to the night before. She came in there, laid on that medical bed and gave him a bunch of condoms. So he's like, I don't know, No, I don't know, all right.
Speaker 2: For the hell, it was exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: It had one of those levers on the side you could lift the patient up to help them get out, pop them out the front. Yeah, poor Marla, Where did Marla sleep? She goes sleep on the couch with poor Marla. Shed drag her body chair into the den with her.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She was really excited about it because she was giving him the thumbs up and everything. That was like the most action that that house has clearly seen in a long time.
Speaker 1: And so he says, yeah, his plans for the day, he's got to go see his parole officer and then he wants to go see his grandma and yeah, she's like, you got to make sure you're homework time. He's got to make sure he's in the house five or whatever. So in the car, he's like on the phone kind of constantly.
Speaker 2: And they always are, well, yeah, always.
Speaker 1: The only one that didn't was Bradley, who had the sense to say, I know I'm gonna get overwhelmed, so I can't.
Speaker 2: Look at it. Yeah, we don't hear that often at all.
Speaker 1: So she says, who are you talking to on your phone? And he goes, you want to look at it? You want to go through everything, you want to look at the phone. She's like, I'm literally just asking you. And in the talking head she says, I suspect he's talking to Alex And you know what, he hasn't called my kids. He knows that they have phones, he hadn't asked for their phone numbers. Well, maybe he's wondering where are the children? Am I going to be seeing them? Since they are your children. I assume they're going to be.
Speaker 3: Around, or he could be thinking, those aren't my kids, So I don't get a fuck about talking, like I'll meet them when I meet them, you know.
Speaker 1: But don't forget his number one daddy protector. What else is it? Dad, husband, daddy protector, Kim King, all those lies King. So he's like, all right, you know, I got to we can talk about this after the parole meeting. So he goes into the meeting and she's sitting in the car, you know, bae babe babing, and he's gone for an hour, and then he didn't come out, and then he's not answering his text, and then it's two hours, and she's like, I don't know, and he could go in there and they could arrest him for something. I don't know what it would be, but I don't know why it would take so long. So then his mom calls. It was like, what are they done with my baby? You gotta go with here and do my baby?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I do respect the fact that she said, please, can't you go in there and check on my child? Like to see, two hours that's a long time. That's that's a concerning amount of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Mom's like, I knew I should have taken him.
Speaker 2: You know, you so know she was thinking that exact thing right there. Why I let that dumb girl take him?
Speaker 1: And so that is it. We see her getting out of the car and walking in to go see what's up. You know, obviously he's out because next week we see the two of them have a big fight. All right, let's move on to Keana and Demondrick. This is my note, Demondrick. There is no N in Demondrack. This is my note to myself. Quit trying to say Demondrack. I don't know why I got it in my head, but it's not no end.
Speaker 3: But yeah, remember I told you I'm glad you have to say his name because I would mess it up every single time that I said it.
Speaker 2: What is it, Demondrack?
Speaker 1: No, So there's no n. D am Demodrick Demodrick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's because I thought the end was there like Damon and then add the rick.
Speaker 2: But no, it's Demodrick. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So Keana says, you know, oh lord, I'm trying to be his rock, but you know I'm crumbling. He's been in that halfway house a week now. Of course we don't. We never got any explanation of what happened and why he had to stay in there, why he couldn't go. They just took him. So he's been in this halfway house for a week. And now we see her at work at her pharmacy assistant job, and he calls her and he says, I got an interview at twelve. You think you could drive me this interview? And she goes, of course, I'm gonna. I'm gonna help you gotta get this job. So she does to get him, and they guess like, oh my baby. They kiss and they talk about the interview and she's like, you know, what are you gonna say? It's like your skills. He's like, I've always had jobs, you know, Right, So I'm talking to Eddie says being in there in that halfway house has been really hard, like I got to be there. I got to be in there. They never explained to us why they took him, right right. We just thought he was getting his ankle monitor and that was it. But then we never got an explanation, he says, and they take my phone at nine pm, like I'm.
Speaker 2: A little kid, and well, you didn't have a phone in prison at all.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and he says, yeappy if I don't, if I don't get this job, like they could send me back. So somewhere in there we have missed an entire chunk of why they took him, why he went to the halfway house, and his condition of being able to get out of the halfway house, I guess is to get a job.
Speaker 2: Get a job.
Speaker 1: So we see him in this interview. It seems like to me, it's an interview for people like him that have come out of prison, that would do these jobs. It doesn't seem like he's going to be working like for her there, yeah, yeah, there at that building. And so he says, all, you know, all when he was younger he worked in warehouses. And she says, well, I have this job I can.
Speaker 2: Put you in.
Speaker 1: It's this place that manufactures concrete or something. If they sixteen dollars an hour. He goes, yeah, I'm a fast learner. I've never done that before, but I think I could do it. And she's like, okay, great. He seems to do good in the interview, and they get in the car and like, I hope and pray you get that job. I get that job and then I, you know, maybe get out of that halfway house.
Speaker 2: He needs five of those shops he needs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got a lot of kids for those six kids.
Speaker 3: Because you get a dollar, you get a dollar, You get your dollar next week.
Speaker 1: I gotta eat. I gotta eat. I gotta eat. Yeah, yeah, so I'm talking. Toddy says, yeah, I have talked to Juela, my baby mama, one one of the baby mamas.
Speaker 2: She's one that has the most kids by him, three three.
Speaker 1: But he says, I talked to I've talked to my kids, and we see kids that are five and two, which means that two year old. She was cooking that two year old when he went in. M hm, because he's only been in for two years. Okay, and there's a two year old. But later she says they have three kids together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then remember he said this baby was four months when I got locked up.
Speaker 1: Right, So I wonder if there was a four month old and she was cooking a baby when he got locked up. There's a two year old. God, so I wonder if there is a five year old, a three year old and a two year old.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but she needs to say away from him because when apparently when he looks at her, she gets pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very they're very first.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the producer asked him, do you love Juela? And he says, I am moving on. It's a new beginning.
Speaker 3: So I did not have the answer that I would want to hear being your girlfriend. That is the kind of answer that would have got you cut a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I were your girlfriend. The producer says that that is not what I asked you. It is a yes or no.
Speaker 2: Question, because it was most definitely a yes or no question, and he failed.
Speaker 1: So now Demandra's brother Jerry comes to pick him up. Now, a lot was made about the three screwdrivers stuck in the window. And I saw people posting like what is this? And I was like, oh, I think it's to hold the window up right, like when your window falls down all the time, you have to stick aside.
Speaker 2: With one.
Speaker 1: Me too, he had three.
Speaker 3: It's just industrial level window right here on this mustange guy.
Speaker 1: Three. That window was all the way messed up. It was like, yeah, well it's gonna take three screwdrivers. I was like, by the cost of those three screwdrivers. You might have got it fixed.
Speaker 2: I got it fixed.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Lots of people were talking about that. He thought it was pretty funny. I was like, I knew immediately what that was.
Speaker 2: Me too. To keep this ship up. It's probably hot.
Speaker 1: So Jerry says, I'm you're gonna go see Juela And he goes, yeah, I gotta see her. I gotta keep everything like copesetic with her and cool and the dok. And Eddie says, look, Joela wants us to be happy family, and uh no, I will not be telling Keana that I'm meeting with her. That would be that would be suicide if I told her. Why what I think it's I think you should be able to go and see the woman who has children and talk about how they're going to co parent, child support.
Speaker 3: All the all the stuff that well, the fact that he did take his brother would have probably made Keana feel rightter about the meeting.
Speaker 2: But now you look stupid because you lied.
Speaker 1: That's right, because now you lie.
Speaker 2: So we're chicken tenders.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was trying to see what that food was, chicken, you know, I saw he was in a basket. I was like, so he meets with her at a restaurant and hey, Jerry, how you doing. And Jerry goes to sit at another table like he's doing surveillance or something. He's like, I'm just gonna be over here eating. But am I.
Speaker 3: I'm like Jerry, He's not going to whip out his dick on the table. I think this is a pretty safe environment.
Speaker 2: That you're in right now.
Speaker 1: He says he has three kids with her. The youngest was four months when he went to prison. And he tells her, you know, my dad is having a barbecue, you know, for me coming back home, and I'd love for you to come and bring the kid. But listen, you know Keana will be there. Don't don't tell her that we met up to eat or anything, but you know she'll be there and everything. And she goes, okay, yeah, I'll come. And Juela goes, is Keana going to be like cool with us? Cob aryting and he goes, She's gonna have to be.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: He's actually real cool about Keanu, but he isn't back afraid of her.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing is that I don't know if he realizes all the stuff that Juela has been doing on social media, talking about I can't wait for Daddy to get home, and then the water, the water and then the moisture, all of that stuff. Like, of course Keana is not cool because this is what she's been doing while you've been locked up.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he knows, or he knows the extent of it, or he like was able to have any social media while he was there to see it, or somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Kean told. I'm sure someone told me. I mean, but what can he do about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing.
Speaker 1: So on the talking head, she says, yeah, last time I saw him was right before he got arrested, and you know, he looked good. He looked good, and I've always been I wonder if like they had sex and then she was pregnant when he was in prison, and she says, I've always said that though like this, I was in prison. She says, I saw him right before he got a rested and he looked good. So and she says, you know, I've always been attracted to him, and you know, so maybe I can go to the barbecue and something spicy and just kind of mix it up.
Speaker 2: She is going to be trouble.
Speaker 1: So he says, listen and this I thought, this seems like a very normal, nice conversation, he says.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: He says, I just want to tell you, like, I'm sorry for all that fighting and stuff before I went in. And she goes, well, you've moved on, but I still wait. I wish you would have waited a little bit, just to kind of see what could have happened with us. And maybe I was hanging on to you a little bit. And he says, I can understand that, and maybe I did cling on to you more than I should have. And he says, you know, and maybe I just am trying to try something else to be sure this is where I need to be. I was like, oh, oh oh. If I heard somebody say that, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, well, here's your shit.
Speaker 1: You can go over there and sure, then you're not sure, then go on and go and then I'll be making a decision.
Speaker 2: Was which is kind of what they all do.
Speaker 3: That's what they all do, just kind of like you have options, Yeah, options, like which one you know?
Speaker 2: Am I gonna like? That's so gross, Like, yeah, don't do women like that.
Speaker 1: And he says, you know, I do want to be in my relationship with Keana. But you know, I still care for you and I want everything with you to be all right, and I don't know, maybe life will swing us back together, but right now, we just need to focus on the kids. I was like, oh, he has said now three different things about like we could be together, but right now, I gotta maybe it's like.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Kean. Well, I mean it's cheaper to keeper and he does. I mean, they have a lot of kids.
Speaker 3: Together, so you know, but I don't like that he's making it seem like Keana is something to do in between the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm just I'm just biding the time, and she's paying for shit for right now.
Speaker 2: Right because she's really sweet and she really fucking loves them a lot, and.
Speaker 1: She's very sweet, and she's got like two jobs, has got her head on straight, and she's got working yess, got that nice g Paul stepdad, and.
Speaker 3: She's been faithful to him, well loyal, like I don't know if you's dated other guys or anything, but she's pretty loyal to him for someone who she did on her like a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of times, a lot six kids worth, yea. So the tucking Heady goes, you know, I love everything about Keana and uh, and I love everything about our relationship. But on the other hand, Juela is the mom of my kids, so it is hard to try and tear away from that. But where the other Where are the other baby mamas?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They they don't want to waste their time with him. They see that he's full of shit, and they're not even giving him the option.
Speaker 2: That's what it seems like.
Speaker 3: She's Juela's the one who's still stuck, stuck on stupid about him.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I think that. Yeah, we don't know. I mean, we still got several episodes.
Speaker 1: We could have another baby mama pop out of the woodwork.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So then talking head, she goes, No, it will not be hard to get him back once he's ready. He's ready, and I just hope Kean is prepared for that. But I think she's totally white.
Speaker 2: I think so too. Yeah, don't get pregnant, Keana. Don't get pregnant by this guy.
Speaker 1: Please pregnant Juela because you know she don't get pregnant. It's just a matter of time.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Alrighty uh, let's move on to Joey and Michael. I'm really not enjoying Michael.
Speaker 2: He is stupider with each episode.
Speaker 3: Mary pay asked for to God when he was reading and he was using his fingers to point.
Speaker 1: Out that, no, I didn't see that on the phone. He was doing that.
Speaker 2: I think he was.
Speaker 3: Reading like the paper with the restrictions or the or something for that, and he's reading it and he's having to first grade teacher.
Speaker 2: With a ruler and go to each word to read them. He's just a horn dog, that is all that he is.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I mean he graduated from normal life. He graduated high school and he was in the Navy, so he's not completely.
Speaker 2: Dumb, I mean, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, he's just madly. One hour out of prison, you know, they're talking. He's talking about how they reset his phone. He's like, I'm an adult and I can do what I want. You know, I'm not a kid. I don't need to follow all these rules, you know. And it's one hour and he's already acting like this.
Speaker 2: One hour.
Speaker 1: So they go to eat and they keep looking at the rules. Like you said, from that NOLLA envelope and Manila, not Nella, that's a NOLLA Waifer. Sorry, Yeah, and they're supposed to go to this parole meeting immediately, like go directly from the prison to your parole And Michael goes, it's okay. If we go eat and then we go to the hotel, it doesn't matter. And Joey he goes, no, you need to check in, like you have to follow these rules, Like I'm not going to be the one to get you in trouble the talking head. Joey goes, the bottom line is Michael is not an honest person. He lies a lot, He lies easily. It's nothing for him to lie, and this could be his last chance. If he doesn't shape up, he's going to be facing serious jail time. And we know that he's on the like strike three and you're out, Sich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. There would have to be a miracle that happens for him not to go back to prison.
Speaker 1: I agree, I definitely if he's not back there now, Yeah, I think by the end of whatever the season is, he's back in. Joey's gonna get back.
Speaker 2: Can't do it. Yeah, I mean you're admitting to yourself and to all of us that he's a liar. Well, who the fuck wants to be with a liar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you imagine? I was like my husband, he's a liar. He's such a great guy.
Speaker 2: That's what he does the month for being the best liar. Just that's just what he does.
Speaker 1: That's just part of his stick, and we all accept it and love him.
Speaker 2: It's so fun.
Speaker 1: Michael is able to pull up his apps and his messages. I have to imagine like DMS or snapchat or something, and so he starts going through all his messages and he's naming all the guys. He's like, oh, there's Luke, and there's Bob, and there's Chad and there's Fred.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: And the producer goes, do you have any friends that you haven't banged? And he goes, yeah, uh huh m, well yeah there's a well yeah there's a few. Uh huh. Nobody believes you.
Speaker 2: It was the lesbian friend that he didn't Yes, my toucher.
Speaker 1: I got Courtney, I got Lisa.
Speaker 2: Yeah I had touched those gals, you know, just he's the.
Speaker 1: Worst talking to. Joey goes, yeah, Michael doesn't really know and I don't really know his body count, and I don't think I want to know, but I don't want him to see a lot of these guys that he's naming off from his phone. Of course not so. Michael's reading the messages and he goes, oh, one of my friends is so funny. He said, all the bottom are going to be so happy that Michael is out. And Joey goes, okay, well, okay, great, wonderful boy. And Joey goes, it's two o'clock. You've been out since nine am and we haven't gone by the parole office, like we have got to go.
Speaker 2: I am so nervous and.
Speaker 3: You can, I can can Joey's eyes be bulging anymore?
Speaker 2: Like he is a nervous wreck right now. He is so worried about this. Yes, And Michael could care less.
Speaker 1: He's just like, what, this is what I do?
Speaker 3: This is what I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me live. Yeah, talking to him, Michael goes, oh, Joey is so snappy and so worried. I've done it so many times, like I know what to do. It's fine, it doesn't really matter when you check in, Okay. So he goes into a parole board and it's an hour later he comes out. He goes, it went fine, I got. I met with the district manager who gave me the phone number for my PO but that halfway house is expecting me by four. Now at two o'clock, we know that he went to this meeting and he was in there for an hour. So it's three. He's got to get to the halfway house before he has one hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they got within an hour driving distance.
Speaker 1: He were fine, He's fine, but he didn't care. He didn't care if they only have one hour. He's literally pushing everything to the last minute. So they go to this Rising Sun sober living facility. It looks nice, and he goes, oh, I've been oh, yeah, I've been to this one before. This is yeah, this is familiar to me. I've been here, Yeah, I've been here before. He goes, let's see last time I was here. I think I left that first night, and then after the third day they just kicked me out. So yeah, i've been here before.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet memories.
Speaker 1: So they meet the general manager of the house. It's like a general manager, and then like a house manager's two guys. They meet the general manager and Joey goes, oh, I've been here before. Yeah, and the guy's like all right, He goes, what's your drug A choice? He says meth And the guy's like, okay, taking notes, Yeah, and he says and Joey, he says talking head to the producer. He goes, he's got to be in that house for six months. He has to be in there for six months proving he can do day to day what they ask him to do before we can be together, before we can even think about living together or anything. He's got to prove himself six months in the halfway house.
Speaker 3: He's trying to figure out which one of those two guys he's got a fuck tonight, he's like, So they go, we have a single room available if you want to look at that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because he thinks he thinks that sounds like a good idea, because he doesn't have to have a roommate with some sort of crazy street guy that doesn't want to bang him. So they go and look at the single room and it's small, but it's got a song. It's a little bet or whatever. And they show him the prison. You know, he can come in and out the door on his own, will go to the kitchen. Yeah, So they show him the sign in and out board Okay, you know you got to when you're coming for the night, you got to sign in here and if you if you're late, you're gonna have to do the urine test or whatever. To talk about the curfew, they talk about the your analysis if he's you know, out of bounds or whatever. And then they're talking to Michael Wis. I don't even know why they were telling me all that. You know, I'm not staying there long. And then talking head joe try Oh, I didn't even care. He's like, that's hilarious that they think I'm going to stay there, and Joey goes, yeah, you know what, it's okay. That place is okay. It's better than I thought it would be, like he had his own room. And then Michael's like, dude, it's a scam. That's a scam. They just want people to move there to get more money.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Hearing all that nonsense about like here's your bed and check in and check out that just really got under my skin.
Speaker 2: Because they are rules.
Speaker 1: And Joey's like what he goes, you just don't like to be told what to do, because no, I'm not going to do any of it. I'm not going to do any of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, at that point, Joey should just say, you know what, it's not gonna work you too much for me, you don't even want to try.
Speaker 2: So this is where we say goodbye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to leave you at the halfway house. Here's your stuff, you got your phone, you got your numbers. But but yep, So in the talking Head, Joey is crying and I always feel like I'm making excuses for him and I'm overwhelmed. And remember a couple of episodes ago, He's like, I'm not going to make excuses for him. And Joey's in recovery too, so he knows what Miell is doing. Yes, he says, I want him so bad to do the right thing, but I'm not gonna be able to do this. I'm not gonna be able to do this, not following the roles like refusing, you know everything, refusing everything. I can't make him do the right thing. I can't make him want to do the right thing. But I love the guy.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, Sometimes love ain't enough and this is one of those cases, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I think he's a little bit digmatized as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's remembering Dick from like a year and a half ago. Yeah, meth out Dick. No less, that's true.
Speaker 2: Well he I mean he's gonna be back on meth by tonight anyway, so that's true. He'll have the meth dick once again.
Speaker 1: So that's right. Yeah, we want the best for Joey. He's so sweet.
Speaker 2: He's so sweet.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we can move on to Ashley, Julius and Alexis. And I don't like that. I've seen like Julia Shane and stuff about it, Ashley being fat on Instagram and stuff, and then she's posting like all this stuff like y'all don't even know what he said to me, and then posting their tex exchanges.
Speaker 2: And it's been a whole hot miss. And I also don't like something that she does.
Speaker 3: And like on my show, I always say the reality TV reason for a breakup, whenever the guy breaks up with the girl, the girl immediately says it's because he's gay, and that's the case that she's.
Speaker 2: Done with him. We just had the same thing this week with Bradley and Savannah. That was a big thing. I'm like, dude, you kind of catfish the guy a little bit. Yeah, the guy is a jerk. He's immature. He saw you, you don't look like what you.
Speaker 1: Then he said, you don't look like picture to picture.
Speaker 2: You don't look like the same. Brain No, like you've had us confused, you know what I mean. So he's immature.
Speaker 3: I think they both have said like stupid, ugly things to one another. But he's never called her fat.
Speaker 2: Like I thought that he did, but he was he was, he alluded to it. Yeah, but he also said she looked nothing like how I thought that she looked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well she doesn't look anything like this picture, so that's true. Now all right, So Alexis and Julius are together. It's one day out of prison, and they're both like, last night was great, And in his talking head he goes, yeah, it's been six years since I was with a woman, and no, on on on, No, we didn't use protection, pull out game is strong.
Speaker 2: We know she's disease.
Speaker 3: They always think pregnancy, No, what about diseases, Like, yeah, I don't know what you've been doing, and you don't know what I've been doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. So he says today he's going to go see his family, his mother and his sisters, and he you know, he reminds us that in six years, his mother and his sisters never came to see him, and he goes, it's very sad. He says, I never thought I would even talk to them again.
Speaker 2: That's sad.
Speaker 3: And it sounds like they didn't like help him out when he was in prison, like making sure he had what he needed while here.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing on the flip side that could be tough love for.
Speaker 3: Some people, like this is what you did. You need to sit for the consequences, blah blah blah. But I don't think that conversation has had I think they just fucking didn't do it and they just just do it lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So in the talking head, Alexi says, I have a good relationship with this family. You know, I've been friends with his sister for ten plus years and we see her like at the sister's baby shower and stuff. And she says, and I don't you know, no matter what happens with his family, I'm always gonna, you know, stand up for my man, my man, my man, and I'll stand up for him, and I you know, wouldn't be on the family side whatever. So in talking, Dady says, oh god, Ashley, she was sending me lingeripe, you know, lingerie picks. I mean, she's a guy, but Alexis looks better. So but I'm gonna try and go and see you. I'm gonna try and go and set got to test that. I gotta sneak around. I got to sneak around, keep them both in the dark. I gotta I gotta sneak around. So I'm talking to he Ashley. We see her hotel room is just like, you know, destroyed.
Speaker 2: And she said, it looks like he came over.
Speaker 1: It looks like he came over, but just her friends up in there. And she said, my friends and I had a fun night. And it's my fucking birthday and he's gonna ruin it. And you know, he's not living up to anything he said he would do. And he hadn't even texted me for my birthday yet, Like what is he doing?
Speaker 3: So I looked on her page and it says that is she like psychic, she's like a terarot.
Speaker 1: Card reader, oh okay, and some other things.
Speaker 3: And I find it so funny that she believes in all that stuff, yet she continuously manifests him ruining her birthday. She has said this like five different times. Yeah, I'm like, well, you kept putting in help here in the universe. He's gonna ruin your birthday. So of course he's going to ruin your birthday.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, better Ashley.
Speaker 1: So Julius is in the car with a Lexus on the way to the picnic or whatever, and he calls his dad, Calvin, and he says, you know, my dad wasn't around much. He did, he went to prison when I was young, and we didn't have a great relationship. But I guess you know, they're friendly now or whatever. And Dad's like, you got to stay in your game. You got to make amends. You know, basically your mom and them are crazy, but you still got to, you know, make amends in your family.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they arrive to this park and we see his mom, his name is Holly, and we see his sister Islenae renee Jalen and nausea.
Speaker 2: Naja. Yeah, so it was a nausea naja. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds too much like nausea. So because I was thinking like naja, nausea nauja Okaylenae Jalen and Naja. So they all talk about how they didn't see him. They didn't see him, like yeah, you can tell.
Speaker 3: As soon as they saw him, they all felt like shit, like oh man, we really let the years go by without checking on this dude, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they can't believe how tall he is, so he probably grew a couple inesh they grew yeah, yeah, crazy, And he tells us like, yeah, I mean, nobody made any effort to come see me, and he goes, if that was me, like, I do anything for my family, I'm going to do anything to go see them to make sure they had what they needed, and none of them did any of it. So and then talking to him, mom goes, yeah, I never went to see him in prison because I lost my license, but I'm so happy to see him now, and I just says, you know, a listen, I'm going to tell you right out. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't come see you, and I hope you can't forgive me because that was wrong of me. And I'm so grateful that you have Alexis. She's so wonderful, she's such a light, and I'm so glad the two of you were together and Alexis kind of cries about that.
Speaker 2: My thing is, if you think so so holly of a Lexus, why would you put her with your prison.
Speaker 1: Or brother who you don't even care enough about to make sure he has money or go visit?
Speaker 2: And it seems like the answer all the calls, it's according.
Speaker 1: To him, yeah pretty close by is only like within the hour driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really just so.
Speaker 1: In the talk of Dad, Niga says, when he was in prison, we didn't always get along. You know, I was a single mom, and he always needed or wanted stuff for me, and I just didn't, you know, give it any mind. And I'm happy we're going to move forward and we can maybe rebuild the relationship. So maybe it's like she was going through her own shit and she was a single mom, and he's calling from prison, like can you put ten dollars on my books? Can you give me this? I gotta get this, And she's probably like, I can't even like afford to handle my own kid, and I'm working and no, and I'm not going to send you and you got yourself in there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then mom says like, I'm so happy to see you. You're so tall and she says, you know, I'm sorry I didn't see you when you were in prison. You know, I lost my license. I was drinking a lot, and you know I also was kind of going nuts because my baby was gone.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, the mom is full of shit. Okay, just say you she was drinking, she was partying, she was you know, yeah, living it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she may be.
Speaker 3: She she looks like she's about that life, you know what I mean, Like she looks like she's been out there. But again, you could see the guilt on her face because you couldn't puss.
Speaker 2: Someone drive you to the prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Did you lose your license for six years? Right? Right?
Speaker 1: And so you know, she goes, I wasn't the best mom. You know, we had the struggles and I had my struggles with you know, drinking, And he goes, that's right, mom, I know we've had it hard. We had her struggles, and she says, she says, well, a lot of your problems are partly my fault for being such a terrible mother. So lesh she owned that, you know, Yeah, talking Toddy says, my mom drank a lot is real hard growing up seeing your mother like that it's really rough and it's.
Speaker 2: Not like she was an actual like she was an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Alcoholic growing up, and it seems like even since he went to prison, she's maybe yeah, better now, but it's hard to tell maybe yeah. And he says, you know, it was very good to see my mom and maybe we can all just like leave that bad energy in the past. I'm gonna tell you something, you're not gonna get over that nobody in your family came.
Speaker 3: To see you for six years, because every time one of them like blinks the wrong way, you're gonna be like, well, that's why is that why this fucking come see me? Ballas like it's always going to come up. And I seriously doubt they're all going to go to family therapy.
Speaker 1: No, no, So the sisters say, two of the sisters are there. They say, look, we think Alexis is really a good person, and we hope it works out because like we've never known him to be a player with women and stuff. We never known him to be like that. But he's a really private person, so we don't know what we don't know what he's doing. According to him, he's been a player.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean he's been private because he's been in prison, locked up. Well to me, her privacy like, of course your family doesn't know what's going on with you, Yeah, for six years.
Speaker 1: He went in at nineteen. He is a kid. Yeah, he's a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he gets in the car with a Lexus and we see him texting, you know, with Ashley, and he's like, ah, Tyler, he just really hit me up.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Is Tyler the toothless wonder that's over there on that Facebook group? And it says like something that was something entitled the Prophet or something is his enlightened the Prophet? That's his name over there on that Facebook.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if that's Tyler.
Speaker 3: I think this is Tyler's brother because he looks like he collects silver and gold by bridges to let people cross.
Speaker 2: That's what he looks like.
Speaker 1: To me, it's either Tyler or Jordan's one of those two.
Speaker 3: I feel like Tyler was the one who actually drove to pick him up.
Speaker 1: Tyler their one wrong. Tyler was the first one we saw it, and Jordan was the toothless wonder that showed up in second hat on. Yes, yes, and he is the one. He was tall, he's like, I know y'all talking about my teeth and wondering how I can eat those ribs at that rib's place. But it was free. I was going to eat it. I don't care if y'all.
Speaker 2: Saw my teeth.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, well, she's acknowledging your teeth.
Speaker 2: He don't have a choice.
Speaker 1: At least JK has hiding them from us.
Speaker 2: He did not hide anything from us at all. He didn't go yeah.
Speaker 1: So he's texting. He's like, Tyler's really hitting me up. He's like, wonder why I hadn't seen him and stuff, and she goes, you just saw him yesterday. And so they're sitting on the couch and they're both talking about how tired they are and that was like a good meeting with the family. And he goes, uh, yeah, I got I got a call Tyler. So he hops up and he's literally like an arms distance away on the balcony talking to this girl on speaker and she and she goes, that seems sus So he goes outside. He calls Ashley and she picks up. She's like, babe, it's already like five o'clock. And he says, I'm on my way to you right now. I'm coming right now. It's gonna be fifteen minutes. So she's like, oh my god, I got to do my makeup. So she said, they're like spackling on her face and cause.
Speaker 3: She's got to be casket ready. Her makeup is casket ready every time. So he leaves, he goes, I gotta call an uber. I'm gonna go see Tyler and I'll be back. I'll be gone like an hour, And so Alexis is like, that's very suspect that he's okay. Well, if she was smart, since she gave him that phone, she would have had a tracker on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna be sitting over here like I'm boo boot to fool because you're on a mechanism that I bought and paid for.
Speaker 2: Uh huh no, no, no, no, no, let me see it, hand it over, you know, Like, yeah, that I would no sense.
Speaker 1: All she had to do was put the perenal controls on there with with the password that she created, so he couldn't take those perenal controls off too. I mean, it would take weeks to figure that out.
Speaker 3: Well, Also, if Tyler wanted to see him so badly. He could have come to the family picnic, considering he's supposed to be his brother in law.
Speaker 1: True, except for we know that's not right.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: Was welln they looked way too smart to mess with somebody like Tyler. By the way, all his sisters looked too smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but you never know, pretty looking prudy and looking smart this not equal intelligence. You're right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in the talking daddy goes, yeah, sex with a Lexus was great. But you know what I miss being in prison is having a choice. I gotta have a choice. So we see her. She's got got her wig on, and she's got a kind of a cute dress, and she is eating jerky, talking about how eating jerky is really good if you're nervous. And then she goes, I no, no, I'm so nervous to see him. What if his breath stinks? What if he's not as tall as he said he was, What if he has a pencil dick whoo? And then the knock on the door and she screams, jem. She screams so loud it runs and looks through the peepole. I was like, you're looking through the peepole when you know you got a hole, you know you got a camera crew in this hotel room with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he a jerky breath, Like while you're worried about his breath, you're sitting there chopping on.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I love beef jerky, but I'm not to chomp. Gotta chomp on a bag of beef jerky before meeting this guy who I'm.
Speaker 1: So in love with. I've thought that was a choice. That was a choice.
Speaker 2: It was a choice. It was a choice.
Speaker 1: And that's it. We don't see Savannah and Bradley this week, but next week on Joela does come. Excuse me, Joela comes to the family barbecue. I have to assume she's bringing the kids. Yeah, Keana is not happy. Yeah, Michael says, Oh, Joey, he's just drama, drama, drama, because he's like, I got to get you back to this house at a certain time, and you get it's like twenty dollars an hour every time you're late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and who's going to be giving him that money?
Speaker 1: Joy not his job he's got for sure. Yeah, Courtney tells Will. Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I could be arrested today, So That could be the same thing as like when she enters the Parle building, they could say, now you've entered up the prison system, so you're arrested for something.
Speaker 2: You did before.
Speaker 1: Right, Anyway, we've seen that happen. Some other girl at the coming home party for Bradley says, yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of Savannah.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, we know who she is. That's a sister or friend we don't know.
Speaker 1: We see Brook and JK fight, so obviously he came out of that Parle office. We see them fight and she says by Felicia and he says, fuck you. Things are going great two of them. Yeah, Ashley cries and says Julia's is fake and he is lying about every day. And then we see him going down the stairs at the hotel. She still had her dress on, so he didn't banger.
Speaker 2: I don't think no because I want to stay.
Speaker 3: On one of her posts, she was saying like, oh, you need to tell the people how much you were begging to stay there with me.
Speaker 2: You just kept begging, but I made you leave. So who knows what the truth is between these two.
Speaker 1: I did see a textic shades that one of them posted where he was like, like, why are you out here like breaking your NDA and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: I saw?
Speaker 1: She said you're gonna get a fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Fine. I was like, no, come on now, it's just we TV. But she shouldn't be doing that though.
Speaker 1: No, you know, they always ruined it for us, and then we got to do Enlightened the creator, enlightened the God or whoever that Tyler guy is out there, Jordan out there on that Facebook group, like ask me any questions.
Speaker 2: Just like, dude, you're not the star of the show.
Speaker 3: Like, if you knew anything, you're the type of person you would have already have spilt it already.
Speaker 2: So no, we don't have any questions for you.
Speaker 1: Now, what did you say about Savannah has come out and said Bradley's gay? Is that what she said?
Speaker 3: So apparently they broke up and she and sister Lyssa are on Live and someone asked about Bradley and she's like, nope, we're not together. And then she's like something like should I say I should have not and basically says he's gay his sister's they're kind of co signing.
Speaker 1: Everything was their friends again because they were friends again okay, because they because Alyssa was out there saying that Savannah was fully on I remember, and now they're friends again.
Speaker 2: They are toxic, both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, interesting, okay, Yeah did you see that Chris and Wah and I think I tagged you in that post? Christ and WHI are friends from docu Sweety's posted just like a reel from their episode and it was all about the eyebrows. There's something and I said, they were like those eyebrows scream drug user. They knew, they knew, And I was like, Keisha's more concerned about that forehead situation.
Speaker 2: Deaph It frightens me the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like we're going to see her on like some plastic surgery fucking show where they're trying to Stapleford back together because they're just ripped all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: It's pluss her, it's beIN. Yeah, it's thin.
Speaker 1: Well, that will be interesting to see what happens with them next week. I think I do like this, these people having coming home parties.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Yes, I will say this is a pretty good season so far.
Speaker 1: So far, Yeah, so far, it hadn't been just so fake or so stupid, you know, yeah, yeah, Okay, Keisha, what are you going to be talking about this week on the Libra Lounge with Keisha Keisha's podcast Everybody.
Speaker 2: So I'm actually going to going to be interviewing Stacy Keenan.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes.
Speaker 2: And I know that you're going to be super excited about this, but I'll have a thousand pounds sister recap because this season premiere happens this week.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna get that camel bike. We're gonna get that camel.
Speaker 2: We'll get that camel bike.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Ma, I want to have I wonder if I have time to make get a camel short made so I can wear it, take a picture that advertise for that episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure you could get a camel shirt on on like Camel cigarettes, like the camera.
Speaker 2: I bet you could get that on like Amazon or something. And I want to get justice for the camel.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're going to get if you can't get the person, you can get it, get specific with it then probably yeah. And they probably not gonna show you that Campbell Byden on the first episode anyway.
Speaker 2: Probably not that way.
Speaker 1: We've already seen it. So I mean, yeah, drag it out to the end, everybody.
Speaker 2: This week I have.
Speaker 1: I've got Mandy Slitzker coming on Talk Pop and Bravo. I've got my friend Laris and Campbell on as a bonus episode at the Wednesday or Friday. I'm not sure what Ingrid's doing with that, but she has a podcast called Under the Azu Clay. It's really good. She also had Devil in the Ditch. She had Doctor Miracle. She is a podcaster friend of mine from Mississippi. She lives in New York, but anyway, she's very interesting. I interviewed her this week. That'll be a bonus episode. Got Mandy Slitsker, Pop and Bravo already said that. And we've got the season finale of The Baldwins Kimberly and I talking about that. It's so good. It's so good. And that's what's going on this week and this Thursday, I'll be heading to Vegas to the Sphere to Seems Grateful dev for three shows. But I'm recording from the so you guys will not be missing any episodes.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Wait a week after that is when I'm in Paris, and that's when you guys are doing the Monkey takeovers, and I appreciate that we're.
Speaker 2: Already making plans for the book you take them. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I always got to listen back and see how much shit you talk about me on my own podcast, So well Behaved? Yeah sometimes yeah, sometimes that's it. Everybody in Kisha, thanks for recording with me late. Everybody, go over and watch the YouTube lib a date with Kay and Kay. You can find that. That's Kimberly and Kati's YouTube lib where they talk about Yellow Jackets and Keisha was on and Amy and Amanda were on and I can't wait to watch it because I just watched Yellow Jackets and I tiktoked you'd be so proud of me.
Speaker 2: I actually posted on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Can is that just liber Lambsakisha on TikTok. Yeah, yeah, I have to go look for that too. I sure did get you, girl.
Speaker 2: I know, I was like, you do it. I said, I'm just gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, I'm so proud of you. Join me. Join her over on the TikTok and follow both of us on Instagram. I'm at Pink Shade pod in Kisha is the libra lounge of Kisha.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's suns. That's it.
Speaker 1: I will talk to you next week. My ads not read by me Mary Payne, don't necessarily reflect the views of pink Shade. If you'd like to listen to ad free, you're going to go on over to supercast or Patreon, and you can find the links to pink Shade Prime at pink shadepodcast dot com