Speaker 1: I love you are about to witness amazing emot has coming Living Mon's pasty.
Speaker 2: Of all times.
Speaker 1: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to mer master. Can you did it? Then you did it? Where you did?
Speaker 3: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, allowed to play, Come to play.
Speaker 2: First the woos. The sun is rising.
Speaker 1: God, Oh wake up, wake up.
Speaker 2: Now, don't go way.
Speaker 4: We're here to show.
Speaker 3: You how Jena wiz Hols is Glass station k and bot home the listen.
Speaker 4: It's a Sam Mosey.
Speaker 5: Don't turn down tile jus wait and say.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Are you ready to jove in time to start to show plastick I cling about Prescot. It's a big mass Marty show.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the work in me.
Speaker 3: It's all such a bre kick back, makes up bestop it and make it hardcore.
Speaker 1: Hat your whisby and then mess picked up your soul.
Speaker 3: There a lot.
Speaker 1: You're on the air now at last. Well, good morning, it's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website the rocks is kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn, Good morning, Gimbe, Good morning. Tickets to five Finger Death Puncher up for grams. We'll do that at seven thirty. They're gonna be with Cody Jinks over at the Walmart Amphitheater on October twelfth. You got listeners, emails. We've got to tell the Truth a chance, you get to know the show better. Ask any question you want that's coming up here in a little bit. Hey. One of the things I love about this show is the discovery of new things, like goldfish conventions. Wrong, that's a thing. Some people are shocked to find out that there is uh like rock conventions. Now, huh rock Like we got one coming up we can yeah, like no, like like minerals right right, like actual rocks, like gemologists, lall hall. Some beads are another one that is a convention that happens, and there are highly coveted beads you would trade. We all have our things that make life exciting for us. And I found another one. What you got that to me is disgusting. And I'm gonna peg GIMPI for thinking that he's gonna think this is fine. And that is rat conventions. Rat rat rat like big mind, not round and round rat like Chucky chuck e cheese. He's a mouse that's different, fair enough? No, not a ferret. A mouse. Uh. So they have this annual event called Ratapalooza. Please tell me there's a cooking class they call ratatui and they adopt. It's a thing to like adopt former lab rodents. O.
Speaker 4: Man, No, couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: No, it's gross.
Speaker 1: So once a mouse or a rat, you're like, no, you put your foot down. Huh.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, imagine the thing getting loose in the house. Plus we have a cat, so it wouldn't have a chance.
Speaker 1: Got some those animals can be friends. Oh yeah, you'd be surprised. I've never been a fan of pet mice or pet rats, to be honest with you, Of all the pets that I could possibly have, that's on the bottom of my list, Like, might not even make the list. If I'm just being real with you and like, are these you adopt former lab rats? Are they retarded or something? Is there something wrong with them? Do they come with like a bunch of makeup on? They got measles? Yeah? I know, you know what I'm saying, Like they test all kinds of stuff on labrats. You imagine the size of the mascara get this one. It looks like Mimi from Drew Carey. Shoo uh Yeah, I don't they have They have services out there where you can like adopt like elderly dogs and stuff, And there's a lot of people out there that feel sorry for those animals and they'll take them in. And I'm like, no, No, nobody wants to adopt a teenager, you know, I mean, they all want the cute babies. Got to where I'm at. I didn't shock me. Everything you're saying does not shock me. Yeah, I think I think I'm good on the rat. I'd go check it out. I'd go to this rat convention just to see Ratapalooza, rat Paloza. I'd go check out rat a Palooza for sure, But I'll think i'd be walking home with anything. It's always those people are like, I'm just going to look.
Speaker 6: Right, and then they come home with a cage and three rats.
Speaker 1: So it is a part of adoption vent and part of rat fare. All rat theme stuff keychains, stick hair clips, cheese food. It doesn't say if there's rat food, not like rat food made of rats, doesn't say anything like that. Typically you go to you know, like a Cajun festival, you're eating Cajun foods. All the money that raise goes towards the organization Team Ratus, which is an organization to find homes for unwanted lab rats and mice. And they say they started in twenty sixteen and since then they have grown about ninety foster homes and worked with eleven labs and rescued more than eight thousand animals. And they say that if you want to be one of these people that wants to adopt, you have to have a roomy cage, which makes sense, and you have to be prepared. You got to show you can handle taking care of a rat. You dirty rat. That would be the only reason have a rat. Yeah, He'll be like you dirty rat, You have ra? Yeah, that would be the only reason. They obviously are against the myth that they are dirty or dangerous They say lab rats are healthy because they haven't been exposed to streets or infected with viruses or bacteria. Yet one veterinarian supports the effort, saying former lab animals deserve homes where families can give them a better life. They say people mock the idea because it's rats, not dogs or cats, but the rescue has been going for over ten years and continues to keep growing. Again. I started the segment with, Hey, everybody's got their thing that makes them them them happy. Right, Yeah, pet rats are legal in most of the US, but some city rules obviously, apartment rules, state laws, exotic laws. Say there's something called fancy rats. Fancy rats, a little top hat in a monocle helusia. Do you have some cheese? These are the ones that are already domesticated, okay, not ones that you get out of the sewer, the wild rats. I'm surprised that Starbucks hasn't sent these guys to cease and desist letter because their logo looks a lot like the Starbucks logo. I'm just saying, Okay, I'll send you the length of the website if you don't already have it, and you can judge for yourself. But I look at it, I'm like, that looks very familiar. Where oh the bucks? Okay, This says that rats are smarter and cleaner than people think. Domesticated rats are known for intelligence, personality, and social behavior, which, if I'm being honest, sounds like a description of a ferret. Yeah. Yeah, that says they're very social and they need daily interaction much like fer Much like ferrets, they're not a throw food in the cage and ignore them pet. They need handling and rich chew toys, cleaning time outside the cage, and safe areas, which is what a ferret needs. Ferrets are in terms of pet world, FETs are ferrets are very needy? Yes they are. They are a lot cooler than rats, though they chew everything, wood, plastic, cords, clothing, cage. If they get loose in your room, you need to rat proof it like you toddler proof it. But for an animal with teeth, teeth that never stop. They say these are great pets for first kids, but only with adult supervision, because rats can be suitable for first pets for children, but kids need to make the parents need to make sure you're gonna be careful because they will bite. Yeah, and guess what they do really fast run reproduce. Oh yeah, one adult rat can have twenty babies. Wow, that's fantastic if you've got a snake farm.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say that.
Speaker 1: The health risk is manageable, but it is because they can get salamonilla and soul virus. And you gotta wash your hands just like any pet. You're supposed to wash your hands after handling any pet.
Speaker 6: And I suppose if you are someone that is allergic to cats or dogs, this might make sense for you.
Speaker 1: If you're allergic to cats and dogs, wouldn't you be allergic to almost any animal with fur. I think it's about the dander, So I don't know if it's across all fur animals, but you probably you might be right. I kind of go with the attitude of if you're allergic to pet, any pet, let's just call it what it is. You're not a pet person. You'll never be a pet person. There's no reason. I've never understood people like, I'm allergic to cats, but I want to I just I take medicine and just get a cat. So you just want to be miserable. Now you could be a different pet person. You just can't have ones with fur like cats and dogs. Be a snake person, a lizard person, or a hairless cat. Yeah, yeah, because everybody likes an uncircumcised penis. Right. That's one of those moments that exited my mouth and I went, huh, I can't take that one back. So I'm reading Dungeon Car or Crawler Carl, and in it, the cat talks, but he's still a cat. So even though the cat can talk like we can talk, he still does cat stuff and says things way out of line, and it's hilarious. States where rats are illegal Alaska, they don't have a full no rats ever state policy, but they're very restricted. Hawaii does allow for domesticated rats and mice, but they ban many exotic animals. Hawaii is a very strict pet policy for those that don't know. Yeah, because they become invasive, invasive whatever a lot basive, Yeah, invasive, right, they take over, So that makes sense. You want to keep your land beautiful, why not just ban it. I had a friend and they moved there and they took their dog, and the dog had to be in quarantine for like thirty or sixty days or some crazy amount. Yeah, and so they would go and friend in Australia that just got her dog not well, like maybe a couple of weeks ago. Because of that, Oh, she moved there and it had to be quarantine. H huh. California allows rats rats as pets despite having strict They also have pretty strict exotic animal policies. And then Billings, Montana has a city code banning selling, harboring, raising, or giving away rats as pets, with the exception of reptile bird of prey feed. That's a city law, not a Montana law in good old Red Montana, Okay, but they are legal in most of America.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I know anybody that has rats. I'm sure someone's going to text in and tell us that they own rats. I knew one. I've known one person in my life that had a pet rat. His name was Gabe, and he had a naked mole rant. Now you want to talk about a pet that looks like an uncircumcised penis that one hit it right on the mark and it felt so weird. A rat. Good clarification to make sure, Yeah, no, you clean that up fast. Yeah, But I was like, we get it. You're not gay. That's kind of eat I guess I don't know. It's just not for me. Not for me, somebody sex ins that. Believe it or not, Rats make some of the best pets, says rat owners, right, rats, To be honest, I've never heard anybody say, well, I used to have rats, but they were horrible pets, and I have heard that about other pets.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the time you hear people say I used to have rats. It was a pain in the ass to get rid of them, right, because they were invasive already, like they didn't want them as pets. Yeah, rats are actually so friendly and smart. I had some years ago. They even come when you call them. I used to raise pythons and would adopt rats for a dollar. The pets smart loved me because I adopted every rat they had come in. Yeah, because you fed them to your python. That feels like one of those things that I would love to get high and watch a rat eat a snake. I know that sounds horrible. You mean the snaky that sounds better. I mean I wouldn't mind watching a ratty a snake. That'd be try right. Talk about survival of the fittest there, Yeah, and it only works if the rat's white. I'm just being on like, right, you just got you need the color differential be able to tell what's what? Where does it end? Where does the rat end and the snake begin? And at the end does the snake with the tail go? H. I had a buddy of mine who he had a savannah monitor. It's a lizard, but it's a carnivorous lizard, and we'd have to feed it a mouse like once a month or whatever. And it was so cool as we take this little They weren't rats like the big ones that we're talking about here. They were just feeder mice. But I'm gonna be the size you palm of your hand or whatever and toss that sound bitch in the cage and he'd sit there and look at it for a little bit and then pounce. And you'd watch him sling that sound bitch back and forth and fashion it up against the the the aquarium wall means and violently. Yeah, and the halp down the hatch it goes. It was pretty awesome. Yeah. My brother had piranhas for a while and he always threatened to tried to. He would grab my hand and act like he was gonna put it in there, but paranas don't eat that way. Yeah, it's just the movies that depicted that way. But I sure believe that's what was gonna happen, though others are dicks. Yeah, all right, takets, the five finger death punch, we'll give those away. Coming up here in a little bit. We got listener emails news quakies. When we come back, The Big Man Morning Show returns next to news quikies. These are stories you may have missed to the news. It's time for news quakies. World news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbe and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big Mad Morning Showing ninety seven five.
Speaker 6: Arn ordered from Amazon showed up with ashes already inside. It's happened in southern California, where a family got an unexpected and deeply unsettling delivery when they ordered an urn from Amazon to hold their grandfather's cremated remains. It arrived with what appeared to be someone else's ashes already inside. Their grandmother spotted the urned first and asked if it had been ordered pre filled. When the family contacted Amazon. The initial response was to offer them a nineteen ninety nine credit and tell them they could keep it or get rid.
Speaker 4: Of the item.
Speaker 6: That appalled the family, so they reached out to ABC seven on your Side yep. Amazon then then apologized and said the urn had come through a third party seller and assigned a team to determine how to handle the remains with dignity. The family said they weren't interested in a refund. They wanted the remains returned to whoever was missing them. Amazon assured the family that the remains would be treated appropriately and said it would train employees and create a procedure to prevent future incidents.
Speaker 1: How do you know they were real romains? Right? It could have been anything you could have been. You know, it's regular old dust, dirt or whatever to show like, well, lois is what you could use it for. And Amazon just has an sop almost ai script for returns that everything you said is the almost the exact same thing that's happened to me when I've done a return. They just go, yeah, we'll return your money, get rid of it or don't, we don't care. Right, So there I get it, But there's no way Amazon knew there were real ashes in it.
Speaker 4: Until they told them.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, yeah, but there's probably a lot of things customers tell the company that aren't accurate, so that feels outlandish.
Speaker 6: But also when you do return items, they ask for a picture of your item and you submit the picture.
Speaker 4: Sure, like when it's damaged or whatever.
Speaker 1: Sure, but that doesn't mean but that doesn't guarantee that it arrived that way. Woman setting a sentence to fourteen years in prison for selling drugs and landmines like cowpies. No, uh nope, actual physical land minds, the bouncing betty kind. As a matter of fact, if you're familiar with call of duty and little sons of bitches, you run around the corner, you think you're fining cow, You're dead regardless. Comes out of Arizona, Tucson. Woman. Her name's Christina Gonzales, and apparently she recently on Monday, pled guilty to running a criminal enterprise that sold cocaine and methan phetamines and of course these bouncing betties that I had mentioned. She's convicted on charges including transportation for sale of a narcotic, attempted money laundering, and illegal conducting an enterprise When they searched her home. They also found fentanyl and more guns, so they went ahead and get locked her up and gave her fourteen and a half years in prison. Owning those are as illegal in America. You can't buy them, the bouncing bitties land mines in general here. Yeah, yeah, so I wonder where she'd get them. Hmmm, Sameway, she got the fentanyl, But I feel like, you know, when in Rome, if you're dealing coke, that doesn't feel like a giant leap. Yeah. Yeah. You gotta protect your house somehow, right, and why not start on the outside by planting land mines. Family rescued by pet goats after tornado. Two pet goats are being held as heroes after they helped rescue a family in the aftermath of a massive tornado. On April twenty third, Adam Sloat and his family were trapped beneath the rubble of their Enid, Oklahoma home. A powerful E F four twister roared through, with winds ranging from one hundred and seventy miles per hour to two hundred miles per hour. As the storm strengthened, the man gathered his family and led them into the storm. Shelter where they stayed sheltered as the tornado ravaged their home. There was still enough of a phone signal of call nine one one, but there was no way for first responders to hear them beneath the tonnage of damage. However, their two goats, Percy and Penny, survived and led rescuers to the exact location where the families were eventually found. To which I say, how did the goats survive? Let's figure out what they knew and what they did?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, This reminds me of a story that I saw on Facebook. But did you see where this woman in Claremore was arrested for trying to trade a baby goat? She was trying a Police near Claremore say a woman was arrested after allegedly attempting to trade a live baby goat in a gas station parking lot for multiple vape pens. Witnesses claimed the goat was wearing a tiny sweater. The goat since been relocated and is doing well. Did you see the mugshot? Yeah, she looks like the meth in phetamine kind. Oh she does. That's what I get from it. What's the giveaway? I don't see pox. You don't see that on the side of her face. I mean that looks like mud or you know, right or something when you're getting a tussle trying to try to go or you farm goats. She doesn't look like the goat farming time. She's got camo on. That means nothing. I thought Kimo was an automatic indicator of something like you must live in the country. Yeah, he must be a you know, a hunter, or she lives in the woods making her methin fetamines and needs to stay camouflaged. How many goat? How many vapes do you get for a baby goat? Is that a joke? Did I just to her? I get I'd give you two. I'd give you two vapes for that baby goat. Yeah, I don't know how much is one vape?
Speaker 4: They could run from ten to twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten to twenty bucks. And she wanted how many for this baby goat? It didn't say it, just said she was trying to get as many as she could. And did they arrest the other person? There was another person? Well, you said that she tried to sell the She just being like God forsa hand, right, Yeah, I'll trade Hey man, I'll trade you this baby Goat for a couple of vape pins. That's just what I said, trade to trade for multiple vape pins. Yeah. I don't even know if this story is true. I've seen some things by this post person before and they turn out to not be accurate. Hey, if it's true, good for her for trying. I guess I don't know. Those two Goat stories in my life in the last couple of days. Yeah, uh, because there's another story where oh ah, yes, I'm remembering now, another story where a woman got arrested because she caused a fight over candles because it's the annual candlesale at Bed Bath and Beyond. Yeah, I think this is all parody. Very well could be. I think everything on this site is parody. Okay, yeah, here's the story the candle one. Then I found a woman near Broken Arrow was reportedly arrested after an argument over seasonal candles escalated inside Bath and Bodyworks. Witnesses claimed someone yelled they were literally buy three, get three. Yeah, that's obviously not a true story. Well, I guess that story got my goat. Don't feel bad, all right, We got to take a break and we'll be back. Good morning, Lindsay.
Speaker 6: Good morning Corbyn. The Smashing Pumpkins are hitting the road the Rats and the Cage Tour Saturday, October twenty fourth. They'll be performing at the pay Come Center. Okay, see, and we've got a pair of tickets for you when you follow us on our Instagram page and ninety seven five kmod check out the pinned post to enter the contest to win.
Speaker 4: The first pair of tickets.
Speaker 1: Good luck, good morning, gim be well, Good morning Corb. And you want to play a pickleball with Wayser, we'll hook you up. Not only are you going to play a pick a ball with them, we'll give you a trip to go watch them on stage. You know, we'll give you two hundred dollars to use towards ground transportation. You get all your details on the contest tap right there on the free I heard where you all? Right? Time for dead ass or fake news. I'll read part, I'll read a I'll read it you got, I'll read a headline. You got to tell me if it's true or not. Dead ass for fake news. The first one I got is the world's oldest known perfume dead accessory is four thousand years old. Dead ass for fake news. The world's oldest known perfume dead accessory is four thousand years old. Set legit to me, Yeah yeah, dead ass. Ruins of a perfume dead accessory in Cyprus date back to about two thousand BC. And again, for everybody that doesn't know, that's before Christ, I always like to emphasize that that's a lot. It's a ridiculously long time. Uh, you only use ten percent of your brain. Dead ass for fake news, dead ass fake news, fake news. Braining scans show we use virtually all parts of our brain throughout the day. Dead Asser, fake news. Drinking alcohol kills brain cells. Fake news fake news. Alcohol doesn't directly kill brain cells, though chronic heavy drinking damages neural connections. This is drugs. This is your brain on drugs. Dead Asser, fake news. Eating grapefruit burns belly fat faster than other fruits. Dead ass sure highest cidity count deadass fake news. No single food targets specific body fat areas. Weight loss requires overall caloric deficit. Deadaser fake news. The first known dentist was also a physician in ancient Egypt. Dead Astro fake news. The first known dentist was also a physician in ancient Egypt. Dead ass, Yeah, I'm sure he was a barber in an attorney as well, right right, dead ass has a ray around twenty six hundred BC held titles of both chief of dentists and physician. Dead astro fake news. Your brain produces new brain cells throughout your entire life. Dead aster, fake news. Your brain produces new brain cells throughout your entire life. Fake newss. Neurogenesis continuous is continues in the hippocampus and possibly other brain regions until death. Dead ass, dead ass for fake news. The world's oldest known musical instrument is forty three thousand years old. Dead ass or fake news. The world's oldest known musical instrument is forty three thousand years old.
Speaker 4: Dead ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's like a stick and a stump. Deadass. A flute made from a vulture bone was found in Germany. Dead ass, dead ass, fake news. The world's fastest growing plant is bamboo. H I'll say, dead ass, use that or kut zoo uh? First of all f bamboo, dead ass. Some bamboo species can grow up to thirty five inches in a single day. If you do not plant bamboo unless you plan to never remove it, it is hard as hell to get removed. What if you plan on getting a pet panda, You're gonna have other problems, but so that won't be your biggest concern.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But there's a house near mine and he's tried to get rid of it and every year he sets it on fire, like he tries, and it does not go away. Huh, it sucks. It must be related to cuts you, Yeah, dead ass are fake news. Drinking eight glasses of water a day is scientifically proven necessary dead ass for fake news, Drinking eight glasses of water a day is scientifically proven necessary.
Speaker 4: Of fake news.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the glasses parts, but like a certain amount is necessary to keep you well hydrated. I'm gonna say dead ass fake news. This guideline has no scientific basis. Water needs vary by individual and include water from food. Your blood type determines your personality dead ass, fake news. Your blood type determines your personality fake news, deadass fake news. While popular in some cultures, there's no scientific scientific evidence linking blood type to personality traits unless you're redhead, dead ass or fake news. Your fingernails grow faster when you're pregnant. Dead ass are fake news. Your fingernails grow faster when you're pregnant.
Speaker 4: Dead ass.
Speaker 1: Sure, hormonal changes during pregnancy can accelerate nail growth. Dead ass, dead ass or fake news. Reading in dim light permanently damages your eyes. Dead ass are fake news. Reading in dim light permanently damages your eyes.
Speaker 4: Fake news, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can see how it could put an extra strain on them, but not permanently damage. I always think about we'd watch TV in the dark, and my mom would be like, turn on a light, it's it gonna hurt your eyes, or don't sit so close or eat care. Yeah, all that doesn't isn't true fake news. It may cause temporary eye strain and fatigue, but it doesn't cause permanent damage. Dead aster fake news. Butterflies can see colors that humans cannot. Dead ass are fake news. Butterflies can see colors that humans cannot Fake news. Uh, deadass, dead ass butterflies can see ultraviolet light that's invisible to human eyes. Dead asser fake news. Your taste buds live for about ten days. Dead ass are fake news. Your taste buds live for about ten days. Uh fake news. Dead ass taste buds taste buds cells regenerate every seven to ten days throughout your lifetime. Huh, dead ass for fake news. Your blood type determines your to that dead ass or fake news. A shark can blink, I bet you get that one. Dead ass for fake news. A shark can blink both eyes at the same time fake news. Uh, sure, dead I've never seen a shark blink, so yeah, dead ass. I was thinking the same thing then. I definitely haven't been able to see both sides at the same time. Yeah, dead ass. Sharks have nictitating membranes that allow both eyes to blink. Dead ass for fake news. Your brain generates enough electricity power to power a smartphone. Dead ass for fake news. Your brain generates enough electricity to power a smartphone. Sure, dead ass, that sounds legit to me. Fake news. The brain generates about twelve to twenty five watts, which could power an l D bulb, but not a smartphone. What if you're a smart person? Will that be the twenty five part? I think between the twelve and twenty five dead aswer fake news. The world's loudest animal is the blue whale. Dead aster, fake news. The world's loudest animal is the blue Whale's a nice lady. You never know because they're underwater, right, those things talking to water, don't they? Yeah? I speak well too, thanks, Dory dead as fake news fake news. The sperm whale is louder, producing clicks at two hundred and thirty decibels compared to blue whales at one hundred and eighty eight decibels. My kids had a dodgeball tournament yesterday for like, you know, the end of the school and I went to watch my watch was like, yo, it's loud, and that was ninety. Your watch set at old timer. No anything over the threshold which is ninety. It lets you know, like, hey, you're in a loud space. I don't know what do I care? I think that's interesting. I didn't know you your watch could do that. Well, it's an Apple products. They're superior soluh. I rarely do anything about it. I never go, oh, lord, I got a step away, got to move to a You gotta keep it down. It happens underwater a lot too, which I can dead ass for fake news. A group of vultures eating is called a wake. Sorry, a group of vultures eating. A group of vultures eating is called a wake, not a wake. A wake.
Speaker 4: I'll say dead ass.
Speaker 1: Sure sounds legit. Dead ass. When circling, they're called a kettle, but when they feed they're feeding, they're called uh wake. The world's smallest fish is smaller than a grain of rice. Dead ass for fake news. The world's smallest fish is smaller than a grain of rice.
Speaker 4: Fake news.
Speaker 1: Dead ass, It says the penis fish that swims up your pea hole. I don't know if it's that, but it's called the Paydo cypress fish. It's seven point nine millimeters or point three inches long. Dead ass or fake news. Your sense of smell is directly linked to memory. Dead ass or fake news. Your sense of smell is directly linked to memory.
Speaker 4: Dead ass yep.
Speaker 1: The dead assery bulb is directly connected to the hippocampus and the adala brain regions involved in memory and emotions. That makes sense because you don't just know what vanilla smells like. Someone has to tell you. You file that away and then you're like, oh, I know this smell right, or you smell certain things and it takes you back to some other point in time. Dead ass for fake news. The human brain is seventy five percent water. Dead ass are fake news. The brain is seventy five percent water.
Speaker 4: Fake news.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe in some people, but not everybody. Dead ass. The brain has the consistency of soft tofu and is approximately seventy three to seventy five percent water. How funny would it be if tofu is brain? But we just think it's tofu because they're telling us, right, you be eating brains. That's a fun thing. Man. You don't know what you're getting into because they just tell you what it is like tofu. When you're in the matrix, they just reissue the update. You don't know, dead ass are fake news. Peanut butter can be converted into diamonds.
Speaker 4: Taking news.
Speaker 1: That might be the dumbest thing I've ever said in the air. Maybe if you're selling it by a diamond, dead ass for fake news. Peanut butter can be converted into diamonds fake news. Dead ass. Scientists have done this in labs by extracting carbon and applying extreme pressure.
Speaker 4: Is that why it's so expensive?
Speaker 1: Well, they're lab diamonds. So how much pressure you got to apply to a can of jiff in order to get a diamond out of it? You know? Our boss? Uh, here, squeeze this for me, would you tadass? Calm down, bosses, it's one of you, but not most of you. Oh, I love it as company. Dead ass or fake news. The word salary comes from the Latin word for salt. Dead ass for fake news. The word salary comes from the Latin word for salt.
Speaker 4: Fake news.
Speaker 1: Sure sounds dead ass to me. Dead ass. Roman soldiers were sometimes paid in salt, which was valuable for food preservation. Yeah, dead aster fake news. The human body glows in the dark visibly to other humans. Dead ass are fake news. The human body glows in the dark visibly to other humans.
Speaker 4: Fake news.
Speaker 1: Not like glow in the dark light? You're thinking, right?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh like something i'most say? I must say dead ass fake news. Humans emit by luminescence, but it's about a thousand times weaker than what our eyes can detect. So you do glow. We can't see it. We can't see it, So who can see it? That's the question of the day. Remember cocoon? Uh huh? Aliens they glowed? Yeah, dead ass for fake news. The world's largest snowfake dead ass for fake news. The world's largest snowflake was fifteen inches wide. Spoiler look in the air and the mirror, you bitches.
Speaker 4: Dead ass.
Speaker 1: Fifteen inches fifteen inches wide wide, Well, that's a big ass snowflake. But I guess it's just a matter of how much it stays up in the air right before it finally falls. Dead ass, dead ass. It was recorded in Montana in eighteen eighty seven and measured fifteen inches wide and eight inches thick, So it was a girthy one too. Yeah, damn hot, Yeah, I need some more info on that. How do they measure it before it melted? Well, they just out there with a black piece of construction paper, right, get it, get it from and then they got that, dude. Fifteen inches that's a man, that's a plate and eight inches thick. Yeah, eight inches three four facy hold on, that's about six but that's how eight inches? Yeah, yeah, that that's that's war and peace.
Speaker 4: It was an ice flake.
Speaker 1: This is why we have multiple yardsticks back right, that's not a snowflake. From from the point of my little hand here to where my good hand is, that's eight in too. Harry Potter books on top of each other, thick, thick, and then fifteen is right here. Yeah, so that big wide that's a platter. Damn, no way, damn it is Montana. I don't care. It's that that's a sheet of ice falling to the ground. This is It was Montana, and it was in the eighteen hundreds, right before a lot of the atmosphere bs we got going on. Now I could see it happening way back in. Uh h mmm, I don't know, man, I think I need some more info. Right, picture, it didn't happen. I just back then, the way they documented stuff wasn't incredibly accurate, right, And then you find out what the journal years later where it's in that I'd be like eight inches, and then the story just keeps keeps going right, right. Apparently this was happened in the sighting happened in Fort Keyo, Montana. A rancher there reportedly described the snowflake and the clim a claim that made it into the Guinness Book of World Records. However, that the record comes with some healthy skepticism from scientists. Uh huh, you don't say, well, what do they know, They're just scientists. At that size, what was observed and was almost certainly a snowflake aggregate many individual snowplipfs clumped together rather than a single snowflake. Okay, so it was a super flake. Yeah, true. Individual snow crystals are typically only a few millimeters across. The eighteen eighty seven report was also a visual estimate by a rancher, not a scientific measurement. I'm calling no, okay, right, you can't. You can determine visually as it's coming down. Yeah, through a blizzard. Yeah, okay, that's like going, oh my gosh, this this dog has chasing me and it was huge, Hello sand Lot, right right, yeah, No, dead aster fake news. The human eye can see ultraviolet light. You've been paying attention. You should know this. Dead aster fake news. The human eye can see ultraviolet light fake news. Not us, but butterflies can. That's right. The lens of the human eye filters out U V light, though some people who've had lenses surgery can see it because you've got a different manufactured lens. If you could get a lens to see like ultraviolet light or other things, would you, I know, what would be the benefit of seeing like ultraviolet or infrared lights? I think you'd be surprised how much is out there. Right, there's clearly a reason why we can't see it, though, or not supposed to. We're not supposed to exactly. Uh well, I mean maybe I'll just as it's the thin veil on the matrix right there, if you can see the ultraviolet lights, you can see what the matrix is really about. Right. But the idea of like uh like think of every intersection that has ultraviolet light. The amount like you would be able to see is everywhere. And maybe back in the day, like when let's get rid of the tails in the ultra violight, they're not going to meet either one of those. Right. Have you seen the guy on TikTok that does like he's mocking as if he were creating humans, and he was like, tell you what, Let's give him four teeth that have no purpose and they have to surgically have them removed. Oh oh, and let's give them an organ that at any moment could burst and kill them. So funny when you think about that stuff. All Right, we got to take a break. We'll be the game because we had tickets to give away. Five Finger Death Punch is gonna be over at the Walmart Amphitheater on Friday, October twelfth. Cody Jeefs is gonna join the matt It should be a good show walmartamp dot com. And it's Tuesday, so the game is sing sing Kurt record is well. I am leading this one with seven, Lindsay has five and Corbin you were mounted up right behind her with four. Last week's winner, that would be me. So you got to pick between Lindsey and Corbyn. Eight three three four six oh kmod eight three three four six, oh KMOD, Call up, decide who's going to be your clue giver. Whoever gets the most right is gonna win those tickets to see five Finger Death Punch on Friday, October twelfth at the Walmart Amphitheater. Eight three three four six oh K m O D eight three three four six oh KMOD. Let's go the phones. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? Justin? How are you today? Hey?
Speaker 4: I'm doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: Head and to work about yourself, bud, oh, you know, just live in the dream. Who would you like to give clues? Lindsay or Corbyn? Let's do Lindsey, Justin. Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Third?
Speaker 4: Okay, Justin? I got sunshine.
Speaker 6: On a cloudy day when it's cold outside. I got the month of me. Also the title of a movie.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The movie starred mcaulay culkin and he died.
Speaker 1: Okay, Concluser's reeling perfect? Was he like, oh this is harder than I thought. That's what she said.
Speaker 4: You must have.
Speaker 1: Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, David? How are you today?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Good David? Are you committed to playing this game? Sure? Good, so you won't hang up? All right? Good? Who would you like to have? Clues? Lindsay or Corbyn?
Speaker 7: How about you?
Speaker 1: Nice? Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Are you ready this rock man? Let's do it? Here we go. This is the King of Rock. Nope, oh all right, this is the the when you get rolled on a video like someone goes, you know, click on this. But it's an eighty song of a singer. Yes, but what's the song they were gonna give you it? Yep, there you go. Uh this is the uh the soul singer and she spells this word about how she should be treated R S P E C T. Yes. Yes, Uh. This is a dance or E D M song about a toy. They would be Kin's female friend. Uh who kN the doll? His girlfriend is Barbie. Yes, and the song the opposite of boy Girl. There you go nice? All right? Three is what we got and that might be good enough. Hang on the line, buddy, okay, all right man, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? A j How are you today? Good man? We're having a really hard time hearing you to play the game. We've got to be able to hear you clearly. Okay, yeah, just a second. Sure, Uh it still sounds pretty rough. Brother, Is that better? Is that better?
Speaker 4: Lindsay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue.
Speaker 4: All right, think of Axel slash band say it again. Yes, the song is what is it doing outside right now? Rainy? Uh huh? And the yes uh huh.
Speaker 6: If you're not a winner, you are a Luther. Yes, And this is a song with jazz and the opposite.
Speaker 4: Of black.
Speaker 1: Jack White, uh huh and his.
Speaker 6: Band the song the number the number after six.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is a song about the crazy.
Speaker 6: Life inside upside down. It was an American ivoy. Yes, nothing you can do This song was It's very old and it was from sister actor.
Speaker 1: Check the scoreboard. Man, you got it. Man, congratulations a chap. You're getting the tickets to see five Finger Death Punch Brother, good job, he is the greatest, and just everybody a spot of screaming on my names. Yeah, she's the end.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: Sorry, David, you did not win. Man disputed, Queen, you ain't seen nothing. I think a little try brothers lyrical. She started the game with the right one, so there's no issue issue there, and she got the one right at the end, so she did a good job.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, and he got his last one on the buzzer for you.
Speaker 1: I want to call shenanigans though on one of hers what didn't matter because you did mess up and ended up having to pass on one. Yeah, I said, uh, it was Johas Rock and I said rock, yeah, which I think I do every time when I play that. When once she translated living Levita Loca into English terms, that's against the rules. Yeah. Two, you started to seeing the chorus of that, which is another one against the rules. And then on that that last one right before the buzzer, you did the same thing with what with the chorus.
Speaker 4: With nothing you can do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think there is a chorus for my guy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to find out. I mean my girl. No.
Speaker 4: No, that was the first song for the guy that hung up very well.
Speaker 1: The chances you get my guy mine, I don't know. It's pretty good. Yeah. Uh and actually I didn't know until just now there were two songs that all right the record Now, well, I guess that moves Lindsay to six, but keeps me in the lead with seven. It keeps you with foe. The Big Med Morning Show returns. All right, let's go ahead and see what Gimpi has in his four x four. Well cool, But it says here that medtales employees to work from home on layoff day is because there's this new policy when you're firing somebody, we can't do it to your face, right all too, because some of you all go quote unquote postal right, you can't punch me through a computer screen. Right, So now they send everybody home and they're like, just work from home. And then they're like, hey, we need you in HR on a call in ten minutes. And you're like, gee, uh huh, you just gotta watch out because you can still male anthrax. Yeah, And they won't tell you Bob's gone from accounting, right right, med it's telling it's North American employees to work from home. On Wednesday, the day plans to lay off ten percent of its workforce. Affected employees will be notified that morning. Oh god, Some seven thousand employees will be shifted into new roles at the company. The job cuts come as the social media and take the giant and incorporate more AI into its operations. So you're not gonna know it. So you log in that day and you don't log it. Oh god, yeah, dang, yeah. I always think this. I'll show up, is my key five works? Okay? Nice? Right, because they'll just I think they'll just shut it off. You would like to think that maybe the key would work, but you can't get into your computer. I think that's the ultimate test. Well, I don't know anyha what else we got here? White House announces fund to compensate those targeted but the Biden administration. The Justice Department has announced a one point eight billion billion dollar fund to compensate those they say we're targets from the Biden administration. The anti weaponization fund comes just after President Trump dropped his lawsuit against the irs that demanded at least ten billion dollars connected with the search of his home in Palm Beach. The DOJ said they created a systematic process to hear and redress claims of others who suffered weaponization and lawfare. Okay, federal PELL grants are available for short term career and tech programs. Short term career and technical education programs are now eligible for federal PELL grants. Education officials say it's part of the new rule and the Workforce PEL Grant program. States will determine which high demand fields will qualify for funding and students can apply beginning on July first, and then lastly here, Oklahoma drivers could soon hit the road with a new Route sixty six plate license plate not commemorative like your grandma collects. Introduced by House Bill thirty one forty seven in February by State Representative Derek from Catoosa. The commemorative license plate design will was approved unanimously. Now Oklahoma drivers can now sport the Mother Road even more with this plate. A portion of sales of each plate will go towards the Oklahoma Route sixty six Association. The license plate is black with a knee on Route sixty six shield in the center with white letter ring. One hundred prepaid signups are needed before the plates can interer production. And if you're interested in getting a Route sixty six license plate, you can do so by filing filling out an order form and mailing it to Service, Oklahoma with your check.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn. Rock the bank. Just got your first keyword. If you missed it, that's okay.
Speaker 6: You still have twelve more chances throughout the day to win one thousand dollars. And when you hear the keyword, enter it online at kmod dot com to rock the bank and win one thousand dollars. Maybe use that money for all the expenses you'll have if you're throwing a graduation party, or use it to give your graduate to send them off to school. Either way, thousand bucks could be yours. Twelve more chances throughout the day to rock the bank.
Speaker 1: Good luck, good morning can be well, Good morning, Corbin. So two weeks from the Saturday is June sixth, and on that day, Funny Mangary Own is going to be at the River Spirit Casina play at the Cove. You want to go for free, We'll just click on a contest tab right there on the free iHeartRadio app. All right, listen to emails. You can always email us show at kmod dot com. Show at KMOD we read an email on the air, and then you guys get to give advice. This email says, I was chatting with my mom on Mother's Day and she slid it slip that she's not leaving the same amount to each of us in her will. I texted my brothers and they are frustrated. There are four of us and apparently we're not all getting the same thing, and nobody knows the exact numbers, but everybody has an opinion and the group chat has been very entertaining. The worst part is I get it like one of my siblings has never held a job, dropped out twice, and my mom bailed them out more times than I can count, So maybe that factors in. Another part of me feels like whatever she decides, it's gonna leave a mark forever, even after she's gone. She's still alive and healthy, by the way, which makes this whole thing ridiculous. Would interview be bothered by this? Listen to email from a guy who's uh Almo assume it's a guy. Mother is informed him that they're not getting the same amount in the will, and the others are not happy. Some kids are like that. Some kids are like, you know, we're gonna get paid when grandpa dies, right. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I'm an only child, which I've always kind of hated.
Speaker 4: I always wanted a sibling going up for you. But now when it.
Speaker 6: Comes to things like this, it's like, oh, thank god, I'm an only child.
Speaker 4: You don't think about that when you want a sibling.
Speaker 6: My husband has a sister, and his parents always were fans of keeping everything the same, Like they always kept it equal. Even at Christmas. It was like if she had three presents, he had three presents, and if you know she spent this amount of money on him, she spent this amount of money on his sister.
Speaker 1: Do you do that at Christmas for your kids? It even try to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we try to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I And that's because that's that's my husband's deal, Like he wants to do.
Speaker 1: That, he wants it to be even. Yeah. As far as people losing their minds when someone dies, I'll never forget when my grandma died, grandparents died and on my dad's side, and we went. They wanted their ashes sprinkled at their farm, their location, right, So we all go. We're there, I see an aunt and uncle I haven't seen in like twice. I think my whole life right, right, and I think I'm twenty two. And we're standing there in the prominent part of the farm saying some sprinkling ashes. And we start sprinkling the ashes, and that aunt and uncle that I had seen only two other times walk away, go into the house and start taking stuff out of the house, just cleaning it out, taking what they want, yeap. And I remember being like, what is happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like my dad trying to figure out if he should throw a big scene, is there anything he even really wants or does he go in and just get what he wants. It was. It was a mess. It was a mess. And I think I've said this before. When people die, man, people lose their minds. Oh yeah, now let's throw some money into the mix. They gonna make it even worse. Yeah, that's fun. I have witnessed that in many different ways. This text, Wow, mom, is the og troll payback for being the little hellions? Uh? Your mom sounds like a cheating whore. Well maybe cheating death. So far, what's worse not getting equal amounts to all the kids or finding out the money is going to some person you've never met, or to you know, the dog, right, yeah, or to her alma mater.
Speaker 6: Right, I would say, going to someone you probably have never met, or to the alma mater, or.
Speaker 4: Save the the rats, right, ratapalooza.
Speaker 1: This happened to me when my dad died, the oldest brother got a lake house. At first, I was pissed. As time went on, I just accepted. I mean, it's their money, nothing you can really do, right, But again, I mean, like you said, people people go crazy when people die, right, And I guess see they be like, man, I wanted the lake house. But there's a lot of responsibility that goes into something like that. You know, maybe your parents were saving you on that, having to pay the taxes and the upkeep and da da da da, you know, and you get it. You're like, whoo, who have you talked to your brother been like? He might be like, yeah, that's a giant pain of the dog to take care of, right, why don't we share it? Also, maybe one time you were like I don't I really like going to the lake, right, And they just remembered that pretty simple solution, pick up a Louisville slugger and thin out the herd. Poor Louisville slugger man getting known as the weapon. Yeah, we're a baseball bat, poor Louisville slugger. I mean come on now, I mean that's great. That's great marketing right there. Not only is it great for kids, it's great for everyone. I don't know if Mark Louisville Slugger wants to be known as the device to thin out the herd, right, I could be wrong. H what's her name and number? I'll talk to her shirt. It looks like we're having a fifth name. Yeah. Uh, I know that. When we did ourist like our state, and we put it together, we had to have that money discussion on what that looked like. And what's fascinating is you can take as much time as you want, right, there's no pressure. Boy. You do got to get to an ant like if you want to finish the documents, you've got to write some stuff down, right, And it's a really bizarre moment to sit there and talk about that stuff. How much does each person get. How much percentage do they get? Yeah, and you know, how do you get to they only deserve twenty percent?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Reasonable answer. It's her money and she can do what she wants with it, and you can't control how your siblings react. Clear answer. It's her money and she can do what she wants with it. But when she's dead, you all get to find out who her favorite was. But y'all probably already knew who it was anyway, that asshole. Yeah, Oh my gosh. Can you imagine thinking you weren't the favorite, and then you get like a big payday, right, and feeling like you have achieved validation. Maybe you weren't ever the favorite, and that's why you got the big payday because well you know, I pretty much just counted you your entire life.
Speaker 6: So here you go, right, Like she felt really bad, like you were a mess up because of the way I treated you.
Speaker 8: It was guilt money, right, Well, you're successful.
Speaker 1: They need the help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh god.
Speaker 1: I'm an only child. As a kid, I wanted a sibling, but my teen years I understood being an only child was going to be way easier for me. When I became an adult and my parents got old, it sucks knowing when parents die it all falls to me. Dad already dead, so one is taken care of. But I also don't have any siblings to argue with over what will happen when mom dies and what happens when what she leaves behind it's all mine. Trash and treasures. Yeah, trash and treasures, right, the idea of having one like and not worrying about that As an interesting thing. I can't wrap my head around watching my grandfather be on life support and everybody trying to decide what to do, and you know, them doing Spider Man, everybody pointing to each other. Well, I thought you had it figured out. I thought you were doing it right. No, you decide, No, you decide, and me being like seventeen, going, how about I decide? Right, I'll do it? What am I doing? You're gonna pull the plug? Oh? All these grown ass people watching them debate something so serious in terms of who's making the decision, Yeah, I guess because they didn't want it on them, right. That's a lot of pressure, I guess, So I can see how somebody wouldn't want to do with all that, right. I think it's interesting too when you get deemed the person like you know, knighted that you'll be the person making that decision, and you're like, ah, now you have to be like like, if that got pushed onto me, I would definitely want to consult my brother. I would be like, what do we want to do here? And then when other people start putting their name in the mix or their opinion, You're like, yeah, no, I get it. Everybody gets a almost just for everybody gets a freaking choice. Yeah, I gets to chupe it up. You can have your input to just know that I am the one that rules. She chose me, So I'll keep that in mind when you guys come to me and start pleading your case, right, I'll meet with you separately in the grieving room. Right, So tell me why you should get nana's inheritance. Yeah, I have five older sisters. I'm the only son. Don't even want to deal with all that smoke I do find, so if my sisters want to fight like a bunch of hens, I will gladly remove myself from the situation. Also, Louisville Slugger is the tiny Herding two hundred. Remember Tony Harding and hit a Nancy her bodyguard ye, her boyfriend. Yes, retractable baton. Oh it was a baton? Yeah? What if it's all just debt that's left behind. That's the other thing too, is people are like I want this, I want that, and like, great, where are you when there's where there's payment due? Right, you still want your percentage. I wasn't the favorite when it was me and my brother. Now he passed, I'm still not the favorite. That does happen, right when, like the other one, you don't just get to move up in the ranks, that one actually becomes more of the favorite because they're gone. Yeah, but like I think it should be like a promotion, right, No, but it's not because now they're enshrined and rightfully so, I'm not dogging on that. But you're like, oh, finally I get to sit at that spot on the table, Nope, we leave that open in case he comes back. You never know. Finally I get his room, No you don't. They leave it like that forever and understandably. I finally get to move upstairs. Nope, damn it, we're gonna leave Josh's room. The exact same listener email from someone who says they were talking with their MoMA Mother's Day, and she let it slip that she's not leaving the same amount to each of us in her will. Texted my brothers. They're frustrated. There are four of us and apparently we're not all getting the same thing. Nobody knows the exact numbers, and the group chat has been entertaining. Worst part is I get it like one of my siblings has never held a job, dropped out twice. My mom bailed the amount more times than I can count, so maybe that factors. And but another part of me feels like whatever she decides, it's gonna leave a mark on this family even after she's gone. She's still alive and healthy, by the way, which makes this whole thing even more crazy. Would inview be bothered by this?
Speaker 6: I think deep down you'd probably be a little bothered by it and curious.
Speaker 4: But maybe maybe she's just messing with.
Speaker 6: You, you know, maybe she's not really being honest, and she's just messing with you guys to see what your thoughts are and who it is gonna bother the most. It could just be her playing a little trick, playing a game like why even worry about it? If she's healthy and you know, no sight of death, and you know in sight anytime soon, don't even worry about it. At least you're gonna be getting left with something. You know, Look at the bright side, She's leaving you something, and chances are if she has bailed your brother out so many times, she's probably gonna be leaving him with the most because she favors him.
Speaker 1: Gimpy, Uh what it bother me, not at all? And I think personally that everybody in this family's being a bunch of ungrateful bitches. You are lucky that she's even leaving you anything. So you're gonna sit here and bitch and complain about get them much you? He'll come down game more ninety and bring and bringing you, ungrateful son of a bitch. Shut up. You're lucky you got something. So what you should do is pipe down, keep your mouth shut, enjoy the time while your mother is still here, and stop bitching about what you may or may not get when she leaves this earth, because in the end, that like there is not gonna be what's important. And if that is what's important to you, the amount that you get after your mama passes, shame on you. Shame for shame. Uh yeah, I'm don't care. I think if that's the thing you focus in on, then you're not gonna enjoy what's left. And furthermore, Susan and I don't know why people don't approach this. What do you think is gonna happen? What do you mean by that? Are you gonna complain and lobby why you should get more? Do you think that's gonna go? Well, do you think she's gonna go? You know what, You're right, you do and deserve Michael's part. No, it never works out that way. It is what it is. You think this is litigation, No, this is settled law. It's already been established. And again for me, it hardly matters. In the end. They're still gonna die. And like I said before, with the debt, are you gonna be there for the debt? You're gonna be there for the percentage of the debt that has to be picked up? I'm gonna guess not. No, everybody's gonna be like a new phone, who dish? All right, we got to take a break. You can always email a show at kmody dot com. Sex says, I'm thirty eight years old and I have a teenage grandchild, and if you just did the math, yes I had a kid young, and yes my kid had their kid young, and here we are. I love my grandchild, but I'm starting to think they only come over to rob me. I'm not talking about anything crazy, but little things keep disappearing after their visits. Cash, I left on the counter a bluetooth speaker, some stuff from the bathroom. Every time I bring it up to my kid, I get the run round like I'm the problem for even noticing. The thing that gets me is I would have done anything for somebody to have my back at that age, and now I feel like I'm being played by a teenager who knows I feel guilty enough to not say anything because I do feel guilty, like maybe if we hadn't all had kids so young, things might be different for all of us. What point should I stop being feeling guilty and for letting somebody what? At what point does the guilt gonna stop as a reason to let somebody to take from you, even if that somebody's your grandkid. Yeah, I don't know. I think they want to know if they should feel guilty about it, because they're questioning if that their grandchild is stealing from them? Yeah, okay, okay, I'm trying. Don't think.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't think I've ever heard anybody steal from me, But no, I put it in a different bucket when I was going through my divorce with my practice wife, and it wasn't stealing. I mean, she just thought it was hers. And I understand that some of you might go, well, that's stealing. Well, and divorces are crazy man, right right when you're married you go shoe everything udil this time is split and it's like nah, mine bitch, right right, or wanting to do it nefariously, you know, to cause some some resentment. Did you guys ever steal from your grandparents? Uh? Grandparents? No parents, grandparents, family, I guess we could say so. My grandfather on my mom's side was six five sixty six two seventy five. He if you know how basements are poured. He owned a concrete form fitting business and he would carry the forms. I mean he was a massive man, and terrified of him because he was so like he wasn't Andrea the giant big, but growing up he was Andrea the giant big, right. And then my grandparents on my dad's side, they had a farm and my grandmother would make us go pull weeping willow branches. Yeah, and that's how you got in trouble. And she stood all four foot one, so you got your your ass whooped no matter what. Yeah, And so I was always terrified to my grandparents. My parents, however, that's a different story. M hm.
Speaker 6: I used to play dress up with my grandmother's high heel shoes, and she used to have a purse that matched almost every pair and inside and her purses for the most part, were empty, except she would keep mints in inner purse. So when I would dress up, I would eat the mints that were in her purses. But so, I mean, if that was stealing her.
Speaker 1: You and I have different definitions of stealing. Yeah, gimpie, I totally did. Yeah, my grandpa on my mom's side, because they're doing normal dudes. Ud. He'd he'd get off of work for Marshall Durban and uh, you know, change in the bathroom, take a shot or whatever. And I discovered he left his billfold on the dryer. Swiped twenty bucks from him one time and got away with that one. The thing is I got greedy on the second time, and then that's when I got caught. And then I had to write this apology letter to my grandpa that then got posted up on the refrigerator. All the family and anybody came by to see. And the fun thing is is, like I write it out, dadda. I was in fifth grade at the time, So you write like a fifth grader would, right, do you forgive me chuck yours renew.
Speaker 6: A?
Speaker 1: Right? These look like bees right right right? And Mom was like, ha, that's not that's not good enough. Do it again, all right, ha, not good enough, Do it again, And had to write it like three or four times before it's like, finally all right, and just the guilt and shame that went with that. I never touched anything from their house ever again, my mom. They had a quarter jar where my dad wudout quarters and arcade. Man. Yeah, I never let that thing get over half. They had to have known. Yeah, yeah, my grandparents had a mad money thing. It's the same basic thing, a little different tubes that they've dropped their quarters And that's what if. That's when it all started. That's when it all started. Teks came in, your grandchild is stealing from you and you feel guilty. No, that's not okay. Another one. So they're on drugs and you're allowing it to happen, is indirectly enabling them? Showing tough love and situations like this? Is this our critical I say that from experience on both ends of the spectrum. Did it say in the email that they were on drugs? No? No, they just said that they had kids early. It's an assumption. Yeah, I took money from my parents. I wasn't on drugs. Oh was I not? Until way later? Okay? What's her name and number? I'll talk to her sixty percent of the time. This answer works every time. Yeah, yeah, I don't know if it works in this in this scenario. Well, and I'm curious to what they're stealing A bluetooth speaker? Okay, are they stealing pills? What are they stealing out of your bathroom? Right? And wants potpoury?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? What are they stealing? And are they taking money? And if you're talking with your kid and they're just pushing back on you, that's also concerning. And I didn't mention anywhere in the the email if they had talked to the grandchild directly. Did they No? I didn't think, so they just talked to the kid. It says, get real or fake cameras and put them up in rooms, just say the place is haunted. If they asked, Yeah, you could do that. But you could also just say I think someone's stealing from me. Yeah, I'm saying they don't. You're not accusing them, right, You're just saying someone's doing it. Yeah, And this person's thirty eight, so it's not like you know, oh, grandpa's got dementia. You know what I mean, grandpa's being forgetful. He thought he had, you know, had half a bottle of whiskey when he sat and drank it all or what you see what I'm saying. Yeah, I don't know how this kid, if he's thirty, he must have had that wrong, because I don't know how you're thirty eight and have a kid that's a teenager, a kid who had a kid, and their kid is a teenager. The math eighte masing. Well, I mean, if you are eighteen when you have your child, and then that child would be twenty at this particular point in time in their life, right, but their child who is twenty right now, had a kid when they were thirteen, the math of maths up a little bit, and then the kid would have to grow to be a teenager. All right, yeah, I don't know. I feel like we're not getting the whole story on what's happening here. You're probably right, are you someone who notices when someone's missing from your house? Lindsay yeah, oh yeah?
Speaker 6: Or if it's usually because it's broken, someone broke it and didn't want to tell them.
Speaker 1: And what do you? What do you? How did you handle it?
Speaker 4: I question? Until someone had fesses up?
Speaker 1: What happens when nobody messes up?
Speaker 4: Oh, I've that has yet to happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, enforcer, tell us what the big secret is?
Speaker 6: H They just fess up because they know that the uh, the punishment is always less if you tell the truth. So like the last time that something went missing, it was a musical cardinal that sat on an end table and it's sat there for a few years, and it wasn't there one day and I asked what happened and one of the twins said that they threw it away because it fell down and broke. And I said, well, how did it fall down? And he said he was rough housing with the dog and the dog into the table and it fell and broke, and.
Speaker 4: I said, well, wasn't it fixable? And he didn't think so, so he threw it away.
Speaker 1: Listener email from somebody who says that they think their teenage grandchild is stealing from them. He says, I love my grandchild, but I'm starting to think they only come over to rob me. I'm not talking about anything crazy, but little things keep disappearing after their visits. Cash I left on the counter, bluetooth speaker, stuff from the bathroom. Every time I bring it up, my kid gives me the run around like I'm the problem for even noticing. Would you guys feel guilty about this happening to your grandkid? Yeah, what do you think, lindsay?
Speaker 4: I think that No, I wouldn't feel guilty. You're spot on.
Speaker 6: Your grandchild is definitely stealing. If you're noticing these things are disappearing every time they come over, and your own child has a problem with it, then they're the problem too. They're enabling their own child to steal from their grandparent, which is also wrong, And it does sound like they're stealing for possibly drugs, especially if they're taking from your medicine cabinet. Yeah, you call them both out or tell them to stop coming over.
Speaker 1: Gimbie what I feel?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 1: I don't think you should feel guilty because you are. You feel like your grand child is stealing from you. That's kids, do that, Believe it or not. None of them are angels, not Ne're damn one of them. So how do you fix that? Well, that's simple. Nanny cams, man, nanny cams are fantastic. Get you that little teddy bear. Put it up on the shelf, throw a you don't want to make it like an obvious amount, right, like one hundred dollars or whatever, maybe a couple plenties, you know, and then put it in a place where the camera would catch it. Hell, even a trail cam would be all right, but regardless, I mean, you can catch them that way, and then you'd be like, hey, all right, I see here, Tommy, that you're stealing from me. I should use a different name besides my own grandchild. All right, Lance, I see here that you're stealing from me, son of a bitch. We're not gonna have this anymore or else you can't come over, you know, and have a talk with them and go from there. But uh, they're little people. They're they're gonna do what they what they want to do. Uh. Yeah, I don't know why people have boundaries, but inside their family they don't let those boundaries exist. If a coworker was stealing from you, how would you handle it? W woo? Possessed in the parking lot? Okay, if that's how you would handle it, lance take it outside? Yeah, if that's if that's how you handle it, kind of sounds absurd when we put a kid, when we put your grandchild in there, huh right, you want to steal like a man about Yes, if that's what you believe. Right. But if that is the way you believe, whether I agree with it or not, and you they step out into the driveway and you tell them to put him put him a then guess what's going to feel real in that moment for them. Yeah. I'm not saying that boundary is healthy. I'm just saying, if that's your boundary, why are you keeping it with them and also putting up cameras? Yeah, you could do all that, but why you know, right, why do you you think the evidence is going to sway? I'm just saying, though you do all this extra work when you know the answer. Yeah, it's not worth doing all that. It's not gonna get better. You're not going to make You're not gonna get this like they're gonna go. You're right right, I won't ever do it again. That's not the way it works. That sounds great in a movie, but I don't think it's gonna work that way. I think you gotta show this is what happens in the real world. This is just me. I'm not afraid to call the police and my family. You steal from me, you're stealing from me. You don't get a pass because we you know, we grew up in the same house and sat at the same dinner table. That's called enabling. Whether they're in drugs or not, it is enabling for that behavior. Yeah, so, hell no, you gotta have if you have a boundary, stick to it. Just because they share your blood lineage doesn't mean they can't be complete douchebags schmucks. All right, you can always email a show at kmody dot com. You're listening to the big men.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Corbyn.
Speaker 6: Happy twenty seventh birthday to porn star party girl Jamie Jett check her out and in front of his friend knocking up the Nanny four and pool boys.
Speaker 4: Lucky day. She calls herself the intellectual select next door.
Speaker 1: Good morning, gim be well, good morning, Corbin. Just got another keyword to rock the bank. That's the second one today. If you missed it, that's okay because you have eleven more chances throughout the day. Just keep on listening. Plug it in on the contest tab right there on free Ihart radio app. Get yourself one thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Time to tell the truth. This is your opportunity to ask anything you want. Just remember, keep it clean, no bodily fluids, nothing sexual, and don't forget. We can and will pass on a question. Let's open up the phone lines. Here's Scorbn in the gang with all the truth you're gonna need.
Speaker 1: I eight thirty three four six ol kmod eight through three four six ol kmod can text being a mess and whatever your question is to get to know the show better. Lendsie and I were talking earlier. We were talking about you all think we have really compelling conversations off air. We were talking about soup, Oh yeah, and Lindsay was like, I don't eat soup in the summer, to which I know I did the same thing, to which I have two questions. One when does summer start, because it seems like summer starts different for everybody. Some do it when school gets out, Some do it when it's the official first day of summer. Some do it June, some do it Memorial. When does summer start for you?
Speaker 6: For me, it's when the temperature goes above eighty degrees.
Speaker 1: So like in February, it was it was summer for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I felt like it anyway can be.
Speaker 1: I think it's usually around a Memorial Day. Memorial Day, when the pools open up, you know, and the lakes are ready to go. I kind of like June, like June first, good solid, I don't have to go which one's Memorial Day this week? What are we? It's this Monday? So yeah, like June first, witness summer in for you?
Speaker 4: Oh when school rows back?
Speaker 1: So you changed the rule completely. Yeah, you have nothing to do with the temperature on when it ends, well.
Speaker 4: Because when school's back in session, it's.
Speaker 6: Like it just things start getting busy again, so it's like fun time's over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, GIMPI when the temperature drops and you gotta like start wearing a hoodie outside it's October. Yeah, I go August first. Okay, summer's over at that point. Now is that I mean? Is that because of school? Much like Lindsay said, you know, fun times are over. Time is to get back to school, because like that makes sense for you guys with kids who are still in school. I go with football. Okay, okay, I guess that makes sense, football being a fall winter sport. But it hit me this morning. It's different for everybody. Everybody start to summer and into summer are at different times. Yeah. Yeah, Now let's go back to the soup thing. You'll eat a goddamn baked potato in the middle of summer, but you won't eat a.
Speaker 4: Soup, That's what he said. And I will eat it.
Speaker 6: I just usually don't really make soups in the summertime.
Speaker 1: But you'll get the oven. Going to have a baked potato for sure? Yeah, no, I get it. You want to keep that house cool except for a baked potato. They get to cook for a frickin' hour.
Speaker 6: And it's not that I don't, it's just I don't think to make soup in the summertime.
Speaker 4: I'm not craving it.
Speaker 6: I mean today, I might I might think to make a soup because this feels like soup.
Speaker 4: Weather is rainy and nasty.
Speaker 1: All. Yeah, But to tell the truth, Gimpy, does your cheap cigarettes theory extend to the sky dancers you can get for twenty five dollars a carton out of in Miama one hundred percent? Twenty five dollars for a card of cigarettes? Yeah, those are cheat so those are definitely forced. Those who know Gimpy's cheap cigarette theory is there's always a version of the product that gets not wasted because it falls off or misses the product and then gets sold at a cheaper rate. Rocklaholma, what is your opinion for the twenty year lineup? Week? Okay, we're awesome? And who would you add if you could add one band?
Speaker 4: Lindsay, I think it's fine. I don't know who I would add? Well, actually, yeah, since we've got Paris Jackson in there, why not add Miley Cyrus?
Speaker 1: Oh god, alright, more rock than Paris Jackson. Yeah yeah, Uh, Gimpy, I think this year's pretty solid. If I could, if I could add any band to the Rockaholma bill right now, it would be like a tool or a Metallica right, knowing that that's just is never gonna happen because they're but loving expensive. You could go with a cheaper route. And we did have this guy on the bill one year and then they pulled him, and that's Wheeler Walker Junior. I think that'd have been a perfect fit. I don't think they should have pulled him. Oh couldry Did you ever actually listen to the music? Okay, come on now, I think that. I think it's fine because people always do this. They get hung up on the lineup and Orokahoma is about the bands, but it's also about the culture that's created around the music. There's so much more that happens in the camps and in the crowd and all. To me it is a three tiered beast. And to get hung up on the lineup, I think you're focused on the wrong thing. The people and the adventure is what is awesome about Rockahoma, and the bands are a fun part of that too. What would I add? I think it would have been awesome see Foo Fighters on the bill. I think it would have been awesome to put a CDC on the bill. I think it would have been awesome to put my Chemical Romances touring, and I know that may not land for everybody, but they have a ton of hits that you probably know. Uh So I think there could have been a couple more additions in there, But again it doesn't matter. Ghost would have been a good one. Young Blood would have been a good one to put on there. But listen, I am confident the folks at Oklahoma don't go No, We're not going to get them. They may be good or maybe better, we're not going to get them. No, they get the best they can with what's available to them. Yeah, you can dump one part of your job off one of your co hosts. What are you dumping and who is getting dumped on? If you could dump one part of your job on your one of your co hosts, what are you dumping and who is getting dumped on?
Speaker 4: Does it have to be part of this job?
Speaker 6: Can it be the stuff that I do outside of this job?
Speaker 1: Well, I think this is your job, I know, but like I know, you're in my.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Pass Gimpy dumping all social media on Lindsay. I heard that Gramace. I would dump because I go to more meetings than them. I would dump all the meetings on Gimpy, but then I would put us on the radar the wrong way. You got this guy in here in these meetings. He ain't paying no damn attention. Why is he swearing? Why is his camera sideways? And he's smoking a cigarette in his garage? Y'all are lucky. I got paan on when we do those meetings. I'm just saying, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. We don't see you from what.
Speaker 1: You think I do, But I like give you his answer social media. Lendsy can do all the social media and we're gonna dump it on lendsay. So there you go. Best concert each of you have been to, not counting Oklahoma or festivals mm hmm aw fun.
Speaker 6: Not including o Oklahoma. Man, that's tough because most of it has all been like jazz fests.
Speaker 1: So a lot of jazz.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: You can say.
Speaker 4: Past yeah, no, I've already passed.
Speaker 1: I know, but this is a lot, Gimbi. I'm going to say the best one would probably be remember when Gonsimac did their Little Vibes tour out at the hard Rock This is a couple of years ago or whatever, and we had him and we talked to him when we talked to Sully about his fancy water bottle. Yeah, hearing that part. And that was such a cool intimate setup with my favorite band in the whole wide world, right, and they were right there, they played all the hits. It was just it was an experience that that I got at that show that I've never experienced at any other show before. The only other one that could kind of match it is when Theory of a Dead Man was at the Atolsa Theater, saying a couple of years ago or whatever. But that was an awesome set up as well. They had the whole stage set up like your mom's basement or whatever, couches and just cool stuff and they really kicked ass. But I really really enjoyed that Good Smack Vibes tour. I have two. I mean I could pick a lot of them, but I have two. Taylor Swift Tour was amazing, not this past one. This was ten years ago that it was a great entertaining show, NonStop. And then tool when they played down Town at the Convention Center and the stage was white, everything was white. It was so bright and I got to sit front row. Yeah, I forgot about the tool concert. That is kind of the reason whland here right now, met midget and made out with midget, and Midget got me in the radio. I forget about that one. If your spouse has kept a big secret from you for twenty years and you finally find out about it, do you stay with them or do you believe a lie of a mission.
Speaker 4: Is still a lie? Clinton, I stay with them twenty years. Does it affect me now?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, who cares?
Speaker 1: Okay, GIMPI I think it really hinges on how big the secret is. Honestly, that you have a second family in North Dakota and that's why you're gone. You have a gambling problem, Okay, yeah, those are pretty big deals. Right. If it's you've been sneaking hot dogs for the past you know, actual hot dogs for the past twenty years, that's not a big deal. So it really just hinges on what the big secret is. I mean, I agree one hundred percent, But with both of you guys, I actually just got into this situation and the lie omitting a live of a mission is still a lie. That's that's not entirely true. If I know, if I'm telling you part of the story and deliberately leave something out that could be damaging. That is a lot that now you're emitting a purpose, right, But I was talking, we were talking to somebody and I was sharing a job I had, and my wife looks over me and she's like, you've never told me you did that, And we've been together fifteen sixteen years and that wasn't a lia mission. I just I'm sorry I didn't go through my resume of all the things that I've done in my whole life before I met you, and she wasn't mad. But like that does happen occasionally. I don't remember what I tell people what I don't.
Speaker 4: And maybe it wasn't that important to you or that big of.
Speaker 1: A well, hold on, don't. I don't love that either. Just because it's not important to you that you cheated does not mean it wouldn't be important to me, you see what I'm saying. So that is a pat People try to use that as a pass, which no, I didn't think it was a big deal. Just accuse huh. Yeah, Hey, I kissed my sister. I forgot I ever told you, So now you think it was a big deal, right, I don't have a sister, so you can get that audio all you want. Give me what's your favorite disc golf course around town or in Oklahoma? I have played all of them in town and quite a few here in Oklahoma. I'm going to say the Lodge at Taylor Ranch in Ahasca probably has to be my favorite. There's two of them out there. One of them's got a legit island course where you have to shoot onto an actual island in the middle of a pond and you have to cross the bridge to get there and you're gonna lose your disc most of the time. And the other ones in the woods deep deep, So yeah, going with the Lodge. Sorry, did you guys ever go to Readers and try the rainbow nut butter? You buy chocolate or other flavors? They brought us some, actually, and we tried all those and they they slap? Is that still word?
Speaker 4: Are the kids still using slap?
Speaker 1: Yes? My hip friends?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Have the non owassolans of the show come to try Taco Casa yet? Beats the brakes off any ff Mexican in the Metro.
Speaker 4: I haven't tried it yet.
Speaker 1: I don't need to travel to your crap ass town because I got one A broken arrow so have you tried suck it? No, h it's awesome. Who would win a deviled egg eating contest? How many do you think you could eat?
Speaker 4: So it depends on who made the deviled eggs? Now my recipe. I'll eat a dozen of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, really.
Speaker 4: Because they're damn good.
Speaker 6: But if you're talking about like store bought, pre made deviled eggs.
Speaker 1: No, do they sell pre eggs thing? I've ever seen these, but I haven't either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can get them pre made more.
Speaker 6: I think research has them.
Speaker 1: In the deli.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, so yeah, it just depends on who's making them.
Speaker 4: And if they're made with too much mustard, Nope, can't do it.
Speaker 1: I like a good mustard double egg.
Speaker 6: It's just gotta have a hint, just hints, spikes brown, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Pileuice, gimpy. I really don't give a damn whose deviled eggs they are. I'm eating them. I'll even try your terrible store bought ones. But I like double days because everybody makes them differently, right, and I could easily much like lindsay, I've never sat down and like counted how many I can eat, but get a good ten amend me I'll eat two. I don't need that title in my life. Go ahead, you guys can fight it out over the Deviled Egg champion. I guess we will. I know what we're doing on Thursday. Then how about this? This is a fantastic text that just came for. To tell the truth, my wife with thirty three years passed away three weeks ago. The day after her death, she got a text from a guy. After digging into her phone and laptop, I found out they'd been having an online affair for fifteen years. How do I handle that along with her passing?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: Wow? First, I'm sorry for your loss.
Speaker 6: Second, I'm sorry for what you found out. But luckily it was just an online affair, not an in person thing.
Speaker 1: So far, sounds like the investigation is still fresh.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, I mean you just forget about it.
Speaker 4: It meant nothing, It meant zero. If it did mean anything, she would have left you.
Speaker 1: Uh GIMPI maybe maybe she would have left. I was quite so cute. You know that sucks. Is losing somebody sucks, especially losing your wife up thirty three years. But you found out that for half, just under half of that time she was she was talking to some other person in ways that she'd never talked to you. That hurts. That hurts, maybe talking to him differently, right, Well, I mean it's an online affair, yeah, but she could have said the same things sexually or to him true talking to somebody other than you. Yeah, and if for me, for me, I would have just said, well, good riddance, good riddance to bad rubbish. I don't think there's a wrong answer here. I would personally, I probably have a unique approach to it. You only know the cat's dead now because you opened the box. This was already happening, and it is a part of her life and who she was. And you have a choice. Do you let this be a thing to negate all your history because it's over already, or do you potentially reach out to the person and tell them and find out more what caused it, What was happening? Did you ever have sexual relationship with that woman? Did you ever meet up? What was going on? I understand how painful that could be, but only it's only painful if you take it personally. It's over. Yeah, it's over, So to be mad only takes up more real estate in your head and will make you more crazy. That is literally taking a secret to your grave. Did she die surprisingly right like Dina car accident, have a heard attack like something out of nowhere, hang yourself over a clothes rack?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there must have been something that caused her for that need, and I would personally be curious to what it was and why did she need that journey.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'd be able to do it right away.
Speaker 6: This text an online affair for fifteen years and the guy didn't know she passed.
Speaker 4: That doesn't sound like it was too serious.
Speaker 1: Again, if it was just because you have an online relationship for fifteen years, doesn't mean you're checking in every day and texting tru dad. So if they did it on Sundays, are only when he worked an extra shift at what you know what I mean, then that isn't that crazy. It's not like for fifteen years that means they were in contact every day NonStop, right, But they could have been or yeah, we just don't know, That's what I'm saying. Would you rather not know and just be mad or know and maybe go wow, maybe I could have done more as a partner for her wall Either which way, you're still dwelling on it. You're still going to cause yourself anger. That's a choice. Yeah, that's a choice. If you let your ego get involved, that's a choice. But you don't have to, or you can have the attitude get beez and just be like, well good bye, exactly all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back more of the Big Morning Show. I wanted to bring this story up because it's so fascinating. I don't do you guys remember the monkey that had the little teddy bear it held the punch Yes, punch the monkey. Yeah you said, yeah, so you just wanted to play with this monkey I just put together. They called the punch monkey. They just called it punch the monkey. I mean because he was in this he was a baby and none of the moms took to him, so he was up on his own. So somebody gave him this little stuff monkey and that's what that was, a little body. Yeah, except punching the monkey is something that yeah anyway, Uh, somebody dressed as a monkey, like, punched the monkey and jumped into his enclosure.
Speaker 4: That was dumb.
Speaker 1: Yes, two Americans, of course, they got in trouble for trespassing. And this happened where a twenty four year old student Red Dayson Dayson climbed to the monkey enclosure in Tokyo on Sunday, while twenty seven year old Neil filmed the incident place a hop defense and dropped into a dry moat around the exhibit housing punch. The baby macaw you might remember about being rejected by his mom is getting pointed out but comforted by an ikea orangutang doll that's sold out. Social media images show a person in a smiley emoji mask in a blue suit holding a stuffed toy dressed the same sending the monkey scrambling man your cats today. Yeah, this to me, everybody's pretty uh outraged at the whole. There's a lot of kids that will organize and show up businesses and then ransack the business. Yeah. Uh, this is the same thing. This is the same thing. It's just online clout, that's all it is, right, right, right. You think these are separate, but to me they're they're very similar. Just doing whatever they can to get likes, yes, just trying to but to travel all the way todd Tokyo. That's a lot, that's a lot. You know, you have a zoo, right, yeah, you know you can edit the video in No, we gotta be a sendic. Hey, you don't have to. Yeah, well, kudos is them for being authentic and go in the extra mile. Yeah, but I don't think they take that joke very well over there. No, they take that kind of serious. Yeah, and you could be banned, Oh no, banned from the Tokyo Zoo. Whatever will I do? No? No from traveling to Japan. They will not let you back in. Oh no, ban from Japan to you to your right. But if you are comfortable traveling to Japan, you clearly travel and other countries might not let you in either. Right, we heard what you did to punch the monkey. That sentence does not land. Well, no, it doesn't. Hey have you seen me with punch the monkey? Hey, I want to watch a video of punch the monkey. What do you have there? What are you about to do? Punch them? Wait a minute, By the way, it sounds like a great beverage special at a bar, right, yeah, right, a little fruit punch punch the monkey. Uh yeah, Well did you see about the guy who was flying and he was drunk on an airline and they were going to from like Australia to La or something like that, and they had to land in you know, the French Islands or whatever, Fiji or whatever. All right, and the video is him like he's the runk, he's the pilot. No, no, no, he's a passenger and he's de runk and he's like off like all the cliche things. They have banned him from flying with that airline ever again. And now he's stuck in Fiji. Well one, not a bad place to be. I would not be complaining at all. Whatsoever, do they get your luggage? Do they go hold on and they crawl into the belly and look for your tag number?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: Probably not. I doubt it too, probably not. But that's okay. You could still be a bum. You're a bum in Fiji, and I'm okay with that. Yeah, just remember Fiji isn't always the shore. Yeah, sure, there is an innered part that is not awesome. Yeah, stay away from that part either way out. Yeah that sucks for him, that sucks, But still Fiji, Okay, people. I always tell people about the Dominican Republic. Yeah, the beaches are gorgeous, but to go from the airport to the beaches is not awesome. Rough, So what I mean, this guy could easily just get on another airline that doesn't have to be unless that's the only airline that travels in and out of Fiji. Then I'd be like, Okay, that's a bit of a problem. But if it's like Southwest, then okay, get somebody to wire some money for an American Airlines flight or United or whatever. Not definitely not Spirit. Yeah, you would definitely need to buy a ticket in the last minute. Ticket yeah, ain't cheap. And when they're like why are you here? Why do you need it a sudden ticket, they're gonna talk. I can't imagine the Fiji Airport's huge ash. I don't think airlines talk to each other like that, Like Spirit pulls up to uh, you know, United is likes you hear about there's a guy on our flight. Yeah, we know you're full of trouble makers. Spirit. They do Gimpia. It's called a no fly list. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like exactly, they do warn the other airline.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I was talking about planes physically talking to each other. Yeah, but the cars, Yeah, but the idea of them landing and they probably only have so many flights in and out and yeah, they only have so many seats and they probably plan on pairs. Yeah right, and they're like, eh, yeah, maybe you can find some low rent guy who's got a small Sesna, you know, water plane or something. Listen, man, I just need to get to Florida or wherever from Fiji. I don't think a sessa's making it from Fiji to well. We have to stop several times for gas. But yeah, I don't know. I don't want to take a chance. No, Fiji's really far. It's the whole day of flying in a jet. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's more than twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. I've never been. We always talk about going and then we look at the flight, you know, like two days of travel. Yeah, full days. That's not getting to the airport and waiting. That's airtime. Remember. Oh yeah, I guess closer you would probably get would be California, No Florida. So it's a little further when you got on that distance. What's another comma. Listen, you're already a Fiji and just start a new life in Papa New Guinea. Yeah, that's a good idea. They love tourists there or Tonga. Have you seen the video of the woman online who went to some remote part of Papua New Guinea. By the way, that's something should just end there to go visit some remote tribe. And they're like this mud tribe and they paint themselves like mud and they blend in with the rocks and they're just standing there staring at her. And she's like some you know, average looking, you know girl next door. She's like hi, and I'm like, they're going to take you read a book. Woman, m you do not belong here. I just got surprised the fact that you could do Google street View and Papa New Guinea. Sure everybody's got a local that'll do a job. Right. So here's what we need you to do. I need you to put this camera on top of your car and just drive around time And how does it look. It looks like Papua New Guinea. I don't know what that means. I don't know what discerning characteristic Papua New Guinea would have. I mean, when I looked, it seemed like some grass huts of sorts, you know, and uh people walking around. I was like, Okay, that's that's cool. Was not expecting that. Yeah, do they have an airport? I know that sounds stupid. Sure they do, Sure they do, I would think so, right, Yeah, I got a bunch of them. See yeah the Port Moseby International all right, yeah, you got to go to a city, right, you can't do it. You can't go out to the country and be like that must be what America's like, right yeah? Oh lord, yeah this doesn't. Oh that looks like a pile of horse maneuver. It probably is in the street. Just okay, here's concrete. That's a man with a weapon. Okay, sure, where you going vacation this year, Papa New Guinea. I mean, young me doesn't hate the idea of that with nothing to lose, But now that I know my personality, hell no, yeah this okay, So here's a hotel. Is there going to be a cause they don't have street view everywhere? Yeah, there's concrete. Yeah, there's the army of military. Okay, yeah, crazy, I love the street view because you you don't need to go anywhere. No, you just drop that little dude right there anywhere in the world, and you're like, I am walking the streets of Papa New Guinea right now. I do not need a vacation. My wife's like, Hey, let's go visit your hometown that you grew up in. Why let me just take you there right now? Right, It looks just like that without the travel to get there or having to do with people you don't want to deal with or try to find them. Heyah, thirty years all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back. More of the Big Man Morning Show is next. Okay, So today we're just gonna do something a little different than we've we've never done before. I have a bunch of random questions where they go, and we'll just see how they play out. Uh, I'm totally doing this on the fly, by the way, so we'll see how this goes. I just thought we'd do this every every so often, but we don't. We've never done like just random questions to each other. It's fun because you knew everybody has a different answer. People have dramatically different answers, which is which is fine? Do you know what an alpine divorces? I don't. I know what an alpine stereo is? Yeah, a substance substandard, right, it's fine? Yea, you aren't the loser. But also yeah, I mean, back in the day alpines were the ship. Dude, if you had an Alpine stereo that but they weren't. As I saw Crutchfield Magazine up front two, I was like, that's awesome, and uh we game with an O. What was the stereo brand that began with an O O'Ryan. No, it had a really weird name, Osmosis Jones. I know that's not it. That was a TV show Yoh huh yeah, never heard of it. Okay, yeah, I remember that as being the experienced one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I always thought BOS was the.
Speaker 1: Aways been different. So yeah, it is a nice one, but it's a different classification. It's like it's like saying Porsche, right, it's a different level of technology. Uh, where an Alpine feels like a like Buick. It's not a Kia. No, now it would be, and then Anko would be like Alexis or a Mercedes or supposedly yeah, uh but what was my question? Yeah? Right, I never heard of it. Yeah, apparently this is something on the internet. It happens when a couple goes on a date out in nature, like a hike, camping trip or bike ride, and then one abandons the other in the wilderness to fin for themselves.
Speaker 4: Oh hell no, it's.
Speaker 1: A Do people do this?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's call it snipe on. It's considered a form of abuse. Uh, it's not as uncommon as you might think. One psychotherapist said, Uh, narcissistic abuse among other mental health issues. Uh plays a factor, and she's had clients who have unfortunately experienced this. She says, an alpine divorce can be deeply traumatic, causing immense mental physical disource. Shit, you don't say. Ask me how many times if my wife took me to the woods and left me, I would stay with her? How many? None? None, none, none, none, none, It's over. I'm not doing that. What if What if it wasn't the woods and it was just like downtown somewhere and you just like got up and fucking left me, Sie have a nice day, Like if she did that to me, just was like, Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back right and then never came, never came back. We have a fucking done well.
Speaker 6: I would be worried that if I were you, I would be worried that something happened to her, like sure, kidnapped, Sure, you know that would be my first thought.
Speaker 1: No, that as a man, and that's no, that's as a woman. You wouldn't. No, you're absolutely right. But once I found out what had happened, yeah, we're done sticking around. Help me, don't play that. That's not only did you put me through just leaving me here? You put me through the trauma of did something? Did someone kidnap you? Right? Right? Are you?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You know? Do I have to you know, have a special set of skills. Yeah, like liam Ne said, all the same, Yeah, no, but here is the question. Where could they leave you?
Speaker 6: You'd be fine with, Yeah, any any one of my favorite stores, J Cole, Magnolia.
Speaker 1: So, but that's beyond Yeah, but that's just for a short amount of time. You still are fucking abandoned, are they? They're not coming back though, right, they're not, Like good luck, dumb Cole.
Speaker 4: Right, don't leave me at a Dinny party, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe a beach exactly what I'm thinking. On a beach somewhere. If I'm on the beach chill and then they decided fuck this, I'm out and walked away. While that sucks, but he can I get a pheniclada?
Speaker 6: M hm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe a beach that sounds good. Paris, that sounds fine. Yeah, not like the mountains or the woods where I have to fucking beat off bears to survive messy. I've been in relationships where like you're get in a fight and she's like, let me out right here, Like I'm not doing that, settled down, driving slowly down the road as cars are passing you by. Come on, come on, get in the car, just get I don't do that. I'll do it a couple of times, like get in the car and then if you we're gonna then good luck. You're on your own. I tried. And then you call the police and be like this drunk bitch. It almost hit me. Yeah, that's crazy. How do you how do you stay with I don't know, man. I watched some of these videos online and they show people being like abusive to their spouse and they're being recorded. I'm so uncomfortable, very cringey. Right. Yes. Also that takes me to wonder is this algorithm different for everyone? Because you and I have a lot of the same videos, like and we don't talk about that, but they pop up on my FYP and same way. Oh what the fuck? But I don't stop watching I kind of it starts getting uncomfortable. Yeah, Like the one that I watched, this guy was yelling and like get the fuck out of him and just yelling at her, and he was like, I'm gonna fucking kill you if you sleep in this house tonight, Like oh yeah, I mean really aggressive, And he goes and gets a bat and starts walking towards it with the bat, and you're like what, I can't what the fuck man? And the comments section is all a bunch of fucking chads, Like I just need one day with him settled down. I often also wonder how much of that is staged, much like much like a lot of this stuff that we see with the punch the monkey and stuff like that, or or there was this fucking those teens that destroyed the Chipotle. I'm sure you've seen that, throwing chairs at each other and this and that and the other. I was like, this isn't a brawl. These are motherfuckers just acting a fool, trying to get social media. Like so, I often wonder how much of that domestic violence stuff. I hope it's stage. I hope it's not stage. That's not something to fucking stage. Would you rather it be staged or rather it be real. I'd rather it be real. If I'm being honest, I don't want those people to go through that. But if you're staging it, then you're mocking it, and that's not fucking cool, Okay, because there are people going through it. That makes they can't get out of That makes sense. The I think all those tender ones are one hundred percent fake, one hundred percent where they're like, I caught my husband a tender accountant, So we're going to go over to his girlfriend's house. Whole great neighborhood. You like this neighborhood? Have you ever been to this neighborhood?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh? Really? Who's that? I went to nursing school with it. I mean, the look on his face is pretty convincing. He's confused as fuck. Right, But I'm convinced that those are fake because one, you need a tender profile too to find your partner's tender profile. I created one just to see if I can. And you can't just search people out like that. You know how much swiping you gotta go through to find your own mate. If you are on tender to find some cheating and you happen to cross your partner or your spouse whatever, as they also have an account because they've made you a match. Who has more grounds to be angry? There's only one question you ask here? Is that like the hang up thing? Right? You ask me if they like pinickiladas, Then you go on about your business. Didn't that how that went? I don't know what do you mean the song? If you like pinicolatas, I forget, it's like escape or something like that in the rain. Yeah, I thought that was a happy song. It's not a happy song. Oh, they were both fucking around on each other. Yeah, had ads in the classifies, didn't know it was them, and then they fucking meet up and you're like, ah, shit, it's fucking becky. God damn well do you like pinicula onas? Get going a ring? The song from track is about cheating? Isn't that in track? Is it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Like the Piniculata song is in Shred? Yeah. The song is called escape by Rupert Holmes. Fuck nobody's cheating on, Rupert. Somebody did. A man grows tired of his relationship reads the personal ads in the newspaper, finding an ad for a woman seeking an affair. God, people just did that. Huh. Yeah, everybody's like, oh, Tinder, it's so horrible. Now, bitch, you know, get a newspaper putting ad out next to the Hey, my kid's selling brownies. Yeah, he writes back, to set up a secret rendezvous to cheat on his party. Just sight unseen, huh, just blind, just going into Well, that's how lonely Rupert is. Just raw dogging. I'll take any shows up at the bar to meet the woman. He discovers she's actually his current partner, who had secretly put the exact same ad in the paper to cheat on him. So to being angry or sad, they both laugh at the irony and realize they actually have a lot more in common than they thought. So it's a love song. Yeah, that's a love song, bro, not the way I see love. No, everybody's definition is different. But yeah, god that I love the idea of that. That's Oh, there's so many people like the pank. They're out of Margaritaville, just like, yeah, yoga, are do you? When you hear your partner singing that, you're like, motherfucker? But then then you're like, okay, right right, what are you? What are you humming over? There secret love. Here's a fucking Atlantic star. Yeah, and there's also the idea that they could have just been acting out of fantasy, because a lot of couples do that. Okay, that's fair. I'll give you that. It's possible. That seems like a lot to go through for a fantasy. You're both taking out one ads, you both have to stumble across him. I don't. I think there's a lot of things people do for fantasies that I think is a lot of work. Get a sex swing, close your fucking eyes. That one's free. Yes, you can change it on a dime, right right, Just don't say Sydney Sweeney when you're having sex. Yeah, Hey, can we talk dirty tonight? Yes? Okay, your name is Sydney all right, Brad? Yeah, you know what I I actually I'd probably be okay to a bunch of adventures with my wife. But here and her be like, I wanna pretend that you're Brad Pitt whatever, and so I'll probably yell Brad's name, m D. That doesn't do it for me, man, I'm going to have some elderly issues with that. Yeah, performance is going to be an issue tonight. Maybe if it's a high profile celebrity like that. But if like I'm gonna yell, I'm gonna call you Tim Well, who the fuck is Tim? Tim Meadows right, Sim Robins or some Tim that she works with, Tim, Tim Allen, Timmy would be FULI would be terrifying. It's usually Timmy's are in fifth grade. That's fair. I did work with an old a guy and when I was working at Target this is early two thousands, and he was the manager, and long story short, he preferred to be called Tommy. We all made fun of him for it because I'm like, Tommy is a fucking kid's name, dude, you're like forty six. Yeah, but Tommy, for some reason, isn't acceptable. I think it's slaying name. But Timmy does not land Well. True, my little brother's name is Tim. We call him called him Timmy, Timmy, Tim Tim, and he still kind of goes by it. But that's a brother and that's a different world. Yeah.
Speaker 6: What if she came to you and said, do you have your Target shirt on? Can we like role play as you as the Target employees?
Speaker 1: Sure, if you want to put on your fucking flow from progressive costume, we're doing retail things, right, yeah, yeahs fantasy night sounds dumb. You be from Target, I'll be from Walmart.
Speaker 4: Save to you on your insurance.
Speaker 1: I'm picking Victoria's secret every time they filled the Walmart please, and you're like, why do you hate your fucking life so much? Can I help you? That's where they all are, as long as they don't ask you to be like, hey, can you do Goodwill tonight? Or maybe the shark of the cart collector. Right, we're working in the daily slicing up some meat. Whoa wait a minute. They want you to be the stock boy and you're like, well you want me to do crack, right, we're gonna do this in off hours. Well, gotta go do the freezer section. Will you beat the robotic squeegee that goes around? Oh god right, yes, you just turned me off by pushing one button. And the other part is if they're like, yeah, let's do I want to you know Brad, And then you should go to a work party and you're like, oh, this is in a county. He's the new manager. His name's Brad, and you're like, oh fuck what Yeah, we'll never be doing role play night ever again. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not a Oh my god, I am trying to figure out. Because I'm not good at hiding emotions. I would be hard pressed to not deal with it, right then, right, Oh, you're definitely not finishing.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: Well, this is after the fact, after when you meet Brad the guys you work. Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I would. I would definitely question or just yelling a name out nowhere, oh ship, just random name. Yeah. As you get older, don't you get a pass because you're well, you don't remember things. I find myself as I get older, not remembering things. This is an excuse. I'm just saying, when we people get older, we give them passes for not remembering things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but when you're in the moment, you're not forgetting your spouse's name.
Speaker 1: I would think not. But there's been many times I've been, you know, frustrated with my kids instead of called them by the wrong name.
Speaker 5: And that's acceptable for sure. But that's in the moment. You're not having sex with them. Goddamn true, that's the thing. You're having sex with them. You should know exactly who you're having sex with.
Speaker 1: I agree, that's why you got to go with the old, reliable like, oh, friend, God damn, she said, Oh, friend, give it to me harder boner shrinker. There's the big guy. This guy, Well that's not so bad. You're like, okay, Oh no. If I hear that big guy, I'm like, god, subtle a fun down overperformance? What up?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Yeah? No matter, how are we trying this podcast? We cannot make it about sex, And every goddamn time I tried so hard to keep it away from sex. Today. Yeah, well we're just a bunch of perverts. It is what it is. What else you got on that question? Lest there, let's see, Uh, this isn't a big one, but I'm actually experiencing this one question. So if you had to move, So, if your hair of the stylist moved to a different place, would you follow to wherever they went? Oh? How far is too far away? I think women's not a fair question on this, but go ahead and let.
Speaker 4: Yeah I would follow. I have followed, and I think the distance was three miles, so we're.
Speaker 1: Not that far, but I would go so far as too far? Then, So, like, let's say they're not broken air and they decide to go to sand springs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would go to sand Springs.
Speaker 6: I think Bristow, I think anywhere. If I have to drive anywhere longer than a half hour to get there, I'm gonna have to find someone new.
Speaker 1: Okay, GIMPI I would Bristol, maybe, Oklahoma City definitely not. But my person who cut my hair used to cut my hair because I haven't had a haircut so long. I used to work at like six and po Orea and then decided to have a baby and now just does it out of the garage. So it actually got closer to me. But I'm one of those you find a good hair person, you stick with them. Yeah, women, especially to find somebody, Yeah, I might, I might not. I already feel like I drive pretty far from my home anyway, right, and I try to always do it like right after work. Yeah, I'm gonna go get a bottle water, be rebit. Yeah. And then women, it makes sense because it's so far like it's to find somebody you really like well and does a good job.
Speaker 6: To be honest, I'm actually not that I'm not that girl, because I will.
Speaker 1: You'll go to Regis or Alta to get your hair.
Speaker 6: Cut if I had to, I would I only go to I go to a certain friend.
Speaker 4: Because she's my friend.
Speaker 6: I go to her for color, and then I go to someone else for a cut, and only because of my hair being as curly as it is, I go to someone who specializes in curly hair, right, but I go to someone else for the color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have one place that I go to. I'm not going to name what it is because I think they listen. But and I'm thinking about not going there anymore because it's so far. When I started going there, I was super close to it, but now I'm not close to it at all, and it's a giant inconvenience to go there. And I'm thinking, I think. And the only reason I was saying was I knew someone else that worked there, and now they don't work there anymore, so I have really no connection. But I've been going there for over ten years.
Speaker 4: Oh wow. Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 6: It really is, because I have been there, and most recently one of my kids they've all gone to the same barber, and one of my kids said, you would you mind taking me somewhere else because they don't like waiting because they usually go all at the same time and.
Speaker 4: We're there for a few hours.
Speaker 6: Okay, really like two and a half hours, and I said, are you sure, and he said yes, And this is my youngest and he goes, I kind of want a new style, but I don't want to hurt the barber's feelings because they've been cutting his hair the same way for so long. And this is my kid who is like very like OCD about the way they look, the way they clean, the way everything is.
Speaker 4: So I took him to a new place and he loved it.
Speaker 1: And so you just take one of them to a new place. The other two still go to the old place. So he knows. Yeah, the barber you didn't want to know? Nos, Yeah, getting disorda yeah, yeah, kind of sort of he notices one's missing. Yeah, yeah, when you're cutting three people's hair.
Speaker 4: They didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: So no, because they're cutting too they don't want to lose too much. Another one, right, Why don't you just force him to go to that one? Because he wanted he didn't like the waves cutting his hair. I tell him to do better the haircut the cutter guy, Ah fuck, he wanted something different. I know. I came in on the ass because I had to go get some water. But you say he wanted a different style, a different look. So just tell the guy that's cutting his hair and be like, hey, I want something fucking different.
Speaker 4: Well, he my son didn't want to hurt the barber's feelings.
Speaker 1: I have just it does not hurt their feelings. Now, No, I have never been one to cater to children like that. You know. It's it's one of those no, we're fucking in it, we're doing it, you do as I say sort of things, And that's probably just how I was raised. Yeah, you know, my parents would not fucking drive all three of us around a three different spots, you know, or get three different meals from three different restaurants. Now we're fucking here at the chicken shack. We're all getting fucking chicken. Figure it out. Yeah, No, I don't. I don't disagree with that, especially if you got for you to deal with, like that's already a fiasco. Yeah, if they wanted to go to a different dentist, would you take him to a completely different dentist?
Speaker 4: But it actually kind.
Speaker 6: Of worked out because not all of them need a haircut at the same time because they're one grows really slow, for sure, but this one was actually closer to our house, so actually worked out a lot better because, like you, you don't want to travel that far. Yeah, one is a little bit further than the other.
Speaker 1: So I haircuts are one of those things I don't get worked up about. If my where my wife wants to take them where she wants to get hurts. Yeah, if I got to change one, I just don't care. Guess what, it always grows at least for now, right, it's just hair. This happened yesterday to me where a guy was tailgating me because he didn't like how uh fast I was going. I was going like five over the speed limit, but that was not good enough for him. May did you go faster? He want? Yeah? He thought the closer he got to me it would make me go faster. Well, yeah, which I have a fantastic ignore button. But how do you handle someone when they're tailgatting you? Lindsay to you, slow down, let them pass, Like what do you do?
Speaker 6: Slow down, let them pass? Or if they're not passing, I'll just break. If they hit me, you'll quick break, you'll break.
Speaker 4: Check them screwed.
Speaker 6: Sometimes if they're pissing me off, that bat if it gets on, if it gets on my nerves, if they're not backing off, or if they're not, go around me, asshole.
Speaker 4: Go around me.
Speaker 1: If it's like a two lane road.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you can still go around me.
Speaker 1: You'll break check them, you'll potentially put yourself in the hospital and have to go through an insurance clan.
Speaker 4: Get off my ass.
Speaker 6: There was there was a car we were driving downtown, UH to the uh where are we going? Oh, we're going to the Banana game, but at the Drillers Stadium a couple of weekends ago. And this van came out of freaking nowhere and she's driving and she's just singing her songs and she must have she was coming off of an exit, just flying and almost hit us, like we had to swerve, and she gives us the finger.
Speaker 4: We're like, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 6: And she just pulls up, slams on her brakes because she's going so fast and almost recks right into the person in front of us. We're like, what are you doing so fast? You're going you know, you're not getting anywhere any faster.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: And she's swerving in and out of traffic at this point, and we end up coming to the same exit at the same time. Oh yeah, oh yeah, and she's just spitting out profanities and not only to us but other cars.
Speaker 4: Sure, oh yeah, oh yeah, really got her windows rolled down?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just you wish like, where's the cop when you need one so they can witness what how this person is driving? Pull her over, give her a ticket?
Speaker 1: Eh? Maybe? But yeah, you know, what give you depends on what kind of mood I'm in the road a lot of it. If I, uh, if I'm feeling pretty good, nice and relaxed, I guess you could say I fucking pull over and let him go around. I don't give a shit, doesn't bother me any whatever. But if I am, if I, if I'm feeling a little frisky, my favorite thing to do is to fucking get next to the car that's beside me, maybe not right next to him. Over're neck and neck riding, you know, stacked like that, yeah, more staggered, but box them into where they can't get around intentionally, So that person now is on my ass and he can't get around because the other car, you know, and now and he just sit back there and I'll let them just fume for a while, and I'm talking a good ten to fifteen miles depends on where we're going or whatever, and I just let him fucking ride it out. That's what you get for being in a rush, you dick, get off my ass. Eventually move over or they'll get around somehow it works that passed me on the shoulder or whatever. But yeah, I'm an asshole like it. Yeah, I Ever since I've heard this example, I've kind of just thought this way. When someone's tailgating me, and that is hi, they must like pizza from the hunk if you like pizza, right, Oh yeah, it's just you. Fuck you. You don't get that real estate, and I'll give that up for other things. But I hope whoever you're trying to get to in a hurries okay, right, because it's I just don't like people having that type of control over me. And as you pointed out, some days I'm great at it, a lot of days I'm not. But break checking I will not fucking do because guess what I don't want to do. Go to the fucking collision center. Nope, and those things buy out of control quick. Oh god, you think you're gonna be wise, I'm onna break check. And well what happens when they do hit you, and then you fucking spin around seven times in the middle of the fucking highway, slam your car to the wall, and you're now quadriplegic because you were like, you don't fucking follow me. Yeah, yeah, fuck that. That is not something I'm signing up for. I try really hard to not get in recks. Yeah, ninja CAUs they're always good too, ninja rocks. Yeah, if you know what those no, No, I take a spark plug, all right, and then you the porchlampard up it. You take a hammer and break it up, the tiny little rocks and all it takes is just the tiniest little bit you throw it at the windshield, shatters the windshield. So you've heard, Yeah, so I've heard. I can't imagine that's legally, okay, seeing videos on the tiki docks, Yeah yeah, huh is break checking legal? Like lindsay, And I'm just asking the question, like she said, up, you hit me. But if they have a camera and they show you break checked, I don't know if that counts. Yeah, that's another thing because a lot of people do have dash cams nowadays, right, So what can you get away? You could get away with that twenty thirty years ago, right, because there were no cameras a lot of he said, she said, type of stuff. It's break checking. Well, some bitch, see it's listening to us, right, Yes, break checking is illegal in Oklahoma. While there is no specific traffic statute that explicitly uses the term break checking, the act falls under the state's prohibitions against reckless and aggressive driving.
Speaker 4: What about tailgating?
Speaker 1: Do you have a camera of them doing it?
Speaker 8: Is it just your word? Because I got video proof of you break checking. I mean I could probably hit record on my camera.
Speaker 1: While you're driving. Sure, but you didn't. You caused a wreck if I had it, right, Yeah, but you don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, is tailgating illegal versus the question of.
Speaker 1: Course tailgating is illegal? Driving tailgating is strictly illegal in Oklahoma under state traffic laws, where it's officially classified as following too closely. If you really want to know which one, it's Oklahoma Statutes Title forty seven, subsection eleven to three ten eleven dash three ten. But there are many times you think somebody is closer to you than they really are. Well, it says right there on the mirror. Yeah, tis the mirror closer to the shirt appear. I'm just saying that, like, you may think they're too close, but they may be following the three second rule. You don't know. That's what I like about my t racks down there is this got a little fucking gauge on on the display that says how many seconds away you are from the person ahead of you? Two seconds, I think it goes up to like three, and after three it's fucking there's nothing there. Yeah. Mine does a little flashing thing on the dash of you too close. That's cool, Yeah, but to me, it's just not worth all that smoke on the headache can stress interaction with police, I try. I try really hard to have no interactions with officers and short of friendly, I don't want to be in any kind of motor vehicle accidents. I've been enough of my time. But if I did, and I was going to ask for one, it would be with the Walmart truck. Yeah, da, I didn't need a payday yeah once getting pregnant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and really, who's being the asshole? Because I just set my cruise control and my car will won't even let me. It would never let me tailgate, or because.
Speaker 1: If you had a cruise control on. Yeah, yeah, but if you had the cruise.
Speaker 6: Control and I always set my cruise control on, I'm on the highway anyway.
Speaker 1: What about in town? No, No, I'm a cruise control junkie me too all the time. Yeah, I not down Yelle, but almost everywhere else. It's just easier, I think, so more comfortable to take your feet up, relax a little bit. All right, you guys, uh, thanks so much for listening to us. And if you can leave us a talkback on the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app or save us as your number one pre set on the app, that makes a big deal to the bosses. They think that means we're doing our job because number one isn't enough. So we appreciate you guys for listening to us. Have a great week. Mm hmm.