Speaker 1: Oh bread of that are, hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob. My mouth looks blue? See that, yo?
Speaker 3: You're telling is that because that methylene?
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, I actually just ordered another bottles, so we'll see where that goes. But anyway, we're not talking about that today. I just noticed that just now. But today what we're gonna be talking about is a little bit of the not so humble beginnings of Scientology.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm gonna be honest with you, this episode might get us with some ceasing assist letters because this Church of Scientology are some litigious motherfuckers. Okay, they're the type that will absolutely subpoena you and make you go to court and try to sue you for defaming them and all this stuff. Here's the thing, though, here's the thing. Defamation only can be used if what you're saying is untrue. Right now, if I was to come out and say person Z over here has murdered fifty five thousand people, he needs to be thrown in jail, and he was to assume me for defaming his character and all these things, and I cannot prove what I just said out loud, then yeah, he's got a case. However, you know, if I have all the bodies and I could show no, here's the fifty five thousand people, he can't sue me for defamation. It's not that that works.
Speaker 4: Now the truth works, right, So, and I gotta throw a shout out to our boy Sam old spirit Animal himself for pointing us into the direction of Operation snow White.
Speaker 2: The conspiracy platypus himself.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I had never heard of Operation snow White before this. I mean, if you tell me something shitting on the Church of Scientology, look, I'm all ears just on mass right. Then I looked into it and there I looked even deeper. And then I looked even deeper, and Bro, there's no upside to this. There's no redeeming qualities. There's no Oh, it's just the government trying to shut down a noble religion. No, this is espionage being done from a philosophy cult. And it went over like over one hundred countries. They stole information from four or five different agencies of the United States government, all trying to get l Ron Hubbard's punk Gas out of trouble. It's it's wild. It is so wild. So before we get into Operation snow White, before we get into Miss Paulette aka Miss Loving Okay, trust me, that's all gonna make sense here in a minute. Right now, What do you specifically know about scientology? Because I only knew a very small amount I knew they had. They believe in aliens, right, They believe that spaceships are gonna come and take the believers away one day, and Tom Cruise was the pope at one point. Like that's about the extent of what I knew. And l Ron was a pulp fiction sci fi writer once upon a time. What does Jonathan know about scientology as of right now?
Speaker 2: Well, it was I don't know, probably ten years ago that uh Leah Ramini came out and she was talking like basically putting it on blast about some of their crazy beliefs.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: She was saying that literally what they believe, Like one of the things that they believe is that each individual, like one of your appendages, your fingers, your're like literally every single one is a sentient, separate being from yourself that you need to communicate with, Okay, Like each one of them is like a little god.
Speaker 3: Uh Okay, see there. I was about to ask. Now I've heard and you're more of the meditational type than I am. I've heard the like, for instances, if you are having like stomach pains, you could meditate and kind of focus your energy on your stomach and kind of make yourself feel better. I've heard some people being able to heal themselves from doing certain things like this, very deep meditation, very concentrated, uh you know all these things. But we're not talking about that. We're talking about like your stomach being its own uh sentient being.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're like framing it in a scientific frame, you know what I'm saying. Like they're looking at it scientifically and their God, I don't even know what the fuck how they would look at it, but like, all right, so there's a case to be made that, Yeah, whenever you meditate on certain body parts, you know, like there's people that meditate on their lungs or you know, certain type of organs if they're trying to heal them, and you can do that, like I have seen that done so many times, especially if you look into like doctor Joe Despenza Homie straight up healed his chronic pains, like he wasn't even supposed to walk, and he had like something really crazy about him, and he healed all of that through yoga and meditation. And so it's all about just like conscious awareness and guiding your energy or your power, your your spiritual light or whatever toward those whatever it is, right like so your shoulder, your arm, whatever, And so that night I do that.
Speaker 3: That's impossible. I believe that the mind is way more powerful than we give it credit for.
Speaker 2: Bro Placebo effect proves that. Sure, absolutely know what I'm saying. So, but yeah, what they're into is like it's like it's almost like like a Greek religion, like a new age Greek religion from what I understand, Like in a way, like because you're looking up and you're waiting for these gods to come and take you, we just call them aliens nowadays.
Speaker 3: Right, they call them aliens.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what everybody calls them now. You know that like alien. Nobody was calling them aliens two hundred years ago. A hundred years ago, people would call them gods or spirits or or something like that. It's only really like or you would hear, you know, certain alien stories about certain creatures coming out of the Earth or whatever. But most of the time they were not called aliens. They would be called gods, and so I wonder if that's what they're referring to.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, And for the record, it's not like I am a all knower of scientology after doing a little bit of research on this at all. But I like how we're looking at this from different angles as we do, and we both, I believe, have an incorrect beliefs of what scientology believes.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: We're speaking completely out of ignorance here. It's more like things that we've heard about, maybe a snippet of something that we've read a time or two. We've never attended a church meeting of scientology. We don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: I would love it, that's fine. I'm pretty sure. I don't know if it's a scientology. But it's like they have this one church out in Lake Havasu that's where like my parents live and where I was born and all that, Right in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, they have some kind of like scientology church where there it's not necessarily Scientology, but it's like a blend of Scientology and Christianity, which is really strange.
Speaker 3: To me, bro, I'm telling you this as a friend and as a brother, do not ever step foot into a scientology church, even if it's for the educational look around of it, because as they do, they get all of your information and it's oh, let's learn about it all right, let's learn about it all good cult members. Because it didn't start off to be some philosophy cult. It started off from l Ron Hubbard, who was a pulp fiction sci fi writer, a very successful one, I might add, And everybody loved his sci fi novelettes, if you will, like comic books from back in the day. And it was called pulp fiction because it was written on pulp paper, right, and it was very very cheap to manufacture. It was like a penny of page right to manufacture these types of comic books. And it was understood to be sci fi. So how did a sci fi writer go from writing about aliens, writing about cryptids, writing about things that was for strictly entertainment by his own emission? I might add this in Jaco's words, these are his how did he go from that to creating something called dianetics, which is ridiculous in and of itself. The science behind that is. Have you ever actually, before we even get into that, have you ever looked into dianetics?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what that is now, all right?
Speaker 3: So there I was. I was about twelve years old, child of God, child, oh for for sure, twelve years old, Jacob like full on, And I'm at the flea market in Louisiana and I saw this one booth set up. These dudes have books, and they got this weird machine right, and they've got these two little metal cans that you can hold. They're about the size of this hookah vape right here. It was a little metal things. They had wires connected to this machine and a little meter right, a little little peg on it, and it would go from zero to ten or whatever. And I was curious what the hell this was. And my dad saw the name dianetics and knew exactly what it was, but me being a curious twelve year old, And you know, my dad's not one of them. Don't talk to them people, No, that's that's not my father's way, you know, He's never been that type. So I sat down and I'm like, so what is this? And he's like, so tell you what. Why don't you hold these cans and we're going to do a test and I'm like, is this going to shock me or something? They say, no, no, no, no, not at all. I'm going to ask you to start thinking about random things from your regular day to day life, and I'm going to ask you to stop whenever I see something that I think is like causing you stress or anxiety or something like that, like, okay, sure. So I started thinking about school, friends, relationships, tests, my parents and he's like, wait right there, what were you just thinking about? I said my parents. He's like, just something about them stress you out? And I'm like, at the time, like, my parents didn't really we had a great relationship. I wasn't, not really. And so whenever he kind of started talking to me about this more and I was like, I look at my day, he's like, do I need a walk away so you can answer honestly, I'm like, no, not really. I mean, yeah, my parents punished me from time to time. Ooh ah, but like no, it's not like I have like a really bad relationship with them. They're not abusive, nothing like that. And he's like, okay, well, I really think you need to buy this book called Dianetics and I'm like, okay, I'm good because he told me it was like thirty five dollars and I had like ten in my pocket or something like that. But before I put the cans down, I started squeezing them like crazy, and I watched the thing ping. He's like, well, whoa hein he took them from me. I'm like, oh, so there's what in some crazy electrical scientific you literally were waiting to see when I would squeeze on these cans out of aware.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a like a like an impulse, like a subconscious type of impulse that they're reading from the from the things that you're holding.
Speaker 3: Now, it's not like to say that that type of therapy can't be useful. The goal of scientology philosophy is basically to where you can think about and talk about and be around whatever and whoever and what all of it, and that little needle stays on zero. You basically, through a form of not I wouldn't call it immersion therapy, but something close to that, you would essentially get to where you are calm, cool and collected in any environment. And that is a test, not even like the best test, but it's a style of therapy that can be used for something like that.
Speaker 2: That reminds that kind of resembles like a lot of detector test though doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Kind of but goes more off of your heart rate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's also measuring like the the the subconscious impulses, like what happens whenever you get like a like a jolt, Like if you think about something, what is your emotional reaction that then causes the physical reaction even if it's subconsciously kind of happening. And so that's really like lie detector test in a nutshell. Like that's very broad, but I feel like this dinetics is kind of talking about the same thing. Like it's it's feeding not necessarily off of you know, your brain waves or whatever, but there's gonna be certain little jolts to your body whenever a word is mentioned or a thought is thought of or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, there's types of actual therapy, not scientology's fuck and bullshit here, but there is types of therapy that use something similar to this to help people kind of work through trigger points and things like that. Which fine, there's actual science to back this up. But the way that the scientologists have worked this out is that you have two minds within you at all times. You have the mechanical mind and the philosophical mind, and your goal is to get to where the philosophical mind controls the mechanical mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And basically, your body is not going to be under the direction of itself. You're only under the direction of your mind because you are a mental being inside of a physical body. And your physical body they believe in reincarnation and things like this. It's so all right. That was my earliest experience with anything scientology, and all I had known was the term dianetics. I never knew l Ron Hubbard, never knew scientology any of these things. But that's what I'm saying. They use different small things that have like a kernel of truth to them to make a wider claim and then they turned it into a whole religion. So, without further ado, we're gonna watch a little video here and we're gonna learn about scientology explained. What is scientology, what do scientologists believe? And who is l Ron Hubbard. This is from Illustrate to educate, shout out to them on YouTube. Let's learn together, good cult members.
Speaker 6: You might have heard of scientology, but where did it start? What exactly do they believe in? Hey, it's Dan Zimmerman and welcome back to illustrate to educate. In this short video, we'll dive into a detailed explanation of the basics of scientology, covering its origins, beliefs, texts, practices.
Speaker 2: And so much more.
Speaker 6: And if you find this video to be helpful, be sure to like, comment, shareath to self improvement and spiritual enlightenment using a structured system of counseling and self discovery. While some view it as a genuine faith, others criticize it as a commercial enterprise or a cult. Scientology was founded by l Ron Hubbard, an American science fiction writer and former naval officer. Before establishing Scientology, Hubbard wrote extensively in the science fiction and fantasy genres. In nineteen fifty, he published Dionetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health, which introduced his theory of the reactive mind, claiming that past traumatic experiences called n grams, stored in the subconscious negatively affect present behavior.
Speaker 3: The book Okay, so I was wrong? Is the reactive mind that's the one that's the thing with, you know, the subconscious shit that you're holding within yourself that can make your body do other stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, that's more of how you're wired, almost be programmed, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so, and also I think it needs to be said as much as possible, strictly in the fantasy and sci fi realm. This guy was an author, and then one day enough people were listening to him to where he's like, you know what, I'm Jesus, Yeah, well I'm jumping ahead of myself. I'm jumping ahead of myself. We will get to it.
Speaker 6: Book became a bestseller and sparked the dynetics movement, which aimed to help individuals rid themselves of n grams through a process called auditing. After the initial dynetics movement lost momentum due to financial and organizational struggles, Hubbard refined his ideas and formally founded the Church of Scientology in nineteen fifty four in Los Angeles, California. He positioned it as a religion rather than a self help movement, granting it tax exempt status.
Speaker 3: And for the record, the tax exempt status of this is where and why Operation snow White came into the picture. They operated tax free for a good little bit. Then the irs was like, no, you're not a true religion, and we're going to need to be taxing you the correct way as an organization, and that's what led to the undercover espionage. Again, I am getting ahead of myself, but I do need to make the mentions as we go along here. It's always been about the money. And because religions are tax exempt in the great country of the United States, you know there's things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of people that absolutely take advantage of that. There's no question for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, let's keep going.
Speaker 6: Expanding its spiritual claims. Throughout the nineteen fifties and nineteen sixties, Scientology expanded globally, establishing churches and recruiting members. Hubbard developed new teachings, including the Operating Thetan levels, which claimed to unlock extraordinary spiritual abilities. The organization became highly secretive and controlled, leading to conflicts with governments and ex members. In the nineteen seventies, Scientology faced legal battles, including Operation Snow White, a covert program where church members infiltrated US government agencies to remove unfavorable information about Scientology.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Operation snow White basically all of the government entities had a lot of dirt on them, so they infiltrated all of them just to remove that information. And this is back before they had everything digitized, right, so all they had to do was go in and just take out the file and walk out with it and it was gone for good. But again jumping way ahead of the story, but the fact that we are only two and a half minutes into this video and they are already bringing up the largest and most successful espionage operation in the history of the world, I think it's kind of a big deal. Bro.
Speaker 2: You know what you were talking about as far as infusing both of your minds, This is exactly what like bineural beats it aims to do. Like if you listen to binural beats. There's also we've talked about it before about the Monroe Institute with the Gateway Process, like those Gateway Process tapes. So essentially whenever whenever people go into into a meditation, and I'm just getting like psychological over here, but whenever people go into a meditation, the goal is to like separate your two minds, so like your intellectual, like intelligent type of mind, and then like you're subconscious and you're trying to really just hone in on your subconscious and less about the the other like ego version of you in a sense. Right, Well, what the Monroe Institute was trying to do with the Gateway process is that instead of separating them and only focusing on you know, your subconscious mind and not your egoic mind, what they were trying to do. They were trying to infuse the two and work them and use them to your advantage so that you can become like a spiritual intellect as you walk in everything. And it's pretty interesting, dude, like if you listen to them, because it's like, you know, you get one sound in one ear, another sound in another ear, and so whenever your brain hears the two separate sounds, especially like with headphones on, it like almost is rewiring it, and it's teaching it to listen to two things at once, which would be almost like teaching your ego mind to merge with your subconscious mind in that sense. So I'm I just want to throw it out there, not saying that that's what these guys are doing, because I think that this is like crazy bullshit, But you know, there has been efforts to try and be able to merge the two minds before I'm.
Speaker 3: With you, I don't really think that plays into this necessarily, but I'm with you as far as like kind of synchronizing the entirety of the mind, right, And I get that this is more it's like they are combining therapy. And like they said, it was started as like a self help type of thing. Then he twisted it, expanded on its spirituality, expanded on its sci fi rhetoric, and then tried to call it a religion. You see what I'm saying. They like, individually there were small bits of it that maybe there was a basis of truth to that in some way, shape or form. The self help additions and like things that people could apply to their lives to help them become a better person. Maybe there is something to be said for that. Did you never get into their god Zenu? And then when you get into the rape allegations and you get into all the other stuff and then the giant espionage, It's like, you know what I'm saying, It's not like if that was all it was was self help, then like we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Speaker 2: Why did these always have to have some sexual shit to them?
Speaker 3: That's what cults do? Bro not are call them are even the ancient cults of ancient Greece. Yes, they all had prostitutes in their temples. Religious prostitutes. That's a whole thing. It's it's you would have to be a part of it. There's like five archetypes to cult leaders, dude, and drugs and sex and selling all your possessions to join them. And they can have sex with everybody's wives, but they'll keep the husbands and wives from having sex. Like this is a part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's uh, that's how you know it's it's just gone too damn far, dude.
Speaker 3: That's why whenever it's like like, oh, was there between a cult and a religion, it's like, you know, I understand outside looking in how those comparisons can be made. There is some very key distinct differences between a cult and a religion. I'm not even just saying a specific I'm saying all true religions versus a cult. There's some solid differences. Bro.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of sexual abuse within the church as well, so you can't even make that distinction, not.
Speaker 3: On an individual level. A piece of shit that's taking advantage of somebody younger than them, or somebody who's subservient to them via religious reasons. Fine, but like systemically within the religion.
Speaker 2: Okolism is like, that's systemic abuse. They're they're paying out like what was it, Like, they've paid out like hundreds of millions of dollars for rape allegations.
Speaker 3: But when you look at a cult like Scientology and a Catholic church, again, there's a lot of distinct differences between the two bro a lot. Okay, So anyway, let's keep learning more about this l ron dude. And yeah, I just wanted to make the mention since they brought up operations snow White and they're gonna just kind of glance over it. That is what the premise of this entire episode is on. But again, we are only two and a half minutes into this episode or into this video, and they're already bringing up this massive espionage thing. So let's keep going.
Speaker 6: This led to multiple arrests, including the imprisonment of Hubbard's wife, Mary Sue Hubbard. After Hubbard's death in nineteen eighty six, David Miscavige took over as the church's leader. Under his leadership, Scientology aggressively expanded its influence, fought legal battles to regain tax exempt status, which it achieved in the US in nineteen ninety three, and sought to gain celebrity endorsements.
Speaker 3: Is your concealed carry firearms? Now?
Speaker 6: Let's look at some of the core beliefs of scientology. Scientology does not adhere to a traditional concept of God. Instead, it teaches that individuals are spiritual beings called Thetans, who possess godlike potential but have forgotten their true nature. While the Church acknowledges the existence of a supreme being or infinite it does not define this entity nor require followers to believe in a specific deity. Scientology does not consider Jesus Christ a divine figure. While Hubbard acknowledges Jesus as a historical person, he dismissed Christian teachings as part of implanted false memories that were used to control people in past lives. Some Scientology texts even suggest that Jesus was an inferior spiritual figure compared to Hubbard's insights. Scientology teaches that humans are immortal spiritual beings called Thetans, who have lived through countless past lives. Even on other planets, Thetans are trapped and messed matter, energy, space, and time, and must undergo spiritual awakening to reclaim their power. The church's goal is to help Thetans free themselves from their limitations through auditing and spiritual advancement. Next, let's look at sacred texts and teachings. Scientology's key teachings come from the writings and lectures of L. Ron Hubbard, which include Number one, dietics, the Modern science of mental health, the Foundational.
Speaker 2: It has notes of what I believe to be true.
Speaker 3: But this has had a feeling as we're getting into this, I'm like, God, I'm gonna turn him into a scientologe before it's all said and done.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'll never bow down to any religion. But that being said, like, and that's that's how you pull people in, is that you have to give some truth, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's how the news works, That's how everything really works. Everything has to have some hints of truth. It can't all be one hundred percent bullshit that you're never gonna rope anybody in with that.
Speaker 3: There's zero percent truth to anything that has been said up until this point as of now.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just our differing spiritual beliefs.
Speaker 3: You're right here, Yeah, fair enough. But yeah, they're appealing to as broad of an audience as they can because they're pulling a little bit from here, a little bit from here, and they're kind of formulating in something that's like new and it's completely different and it's so much better, and it's like the more you dig into it, though, and the more you look into their literature, it's like, ohh, so it's just the ramblings of one fucking psychopath that people got behind.
Speaker 2: Well, was did this guy pull from any kind of Eastern teachings?
Speaker 3: I know he was a sci fi writer.
Speaker 2: I just wonder if he was interested that might be something worth looking into. I don't know if he had like a guru or maybe he traveled to India or something like that, because this is not really that far off from what in like U Hindu, Indus and.
Speaker 3: Buddhas believe that as well, reincarnation spiritual being. You're trying to break the cycle, Like, that's not a that's not a new thing that he just came up with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's flagiarism, That's what I'm trying to say. And so there's gonna be notes of what some people may consider truth.
Speaker 3: And I don't know I on other planets too, Bro, He's saying there is absolutely alien life on Saturn, on Venus, on Urinus.
Speaker 5: On I mean, I'm not her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna say that. I don't. I don't believe the planets are really places. I think that they're something else. But but I don't know. I mean, I'm not entirely thrown off. I mean there's a lot of shit like and that's what I'm trying to say, is that he's mixing in bullshit, which what with what other people consider truth. Here's something that I don't I don't think that a lot of people know. So over in India, whether you're Buddhist or Hindu, they're kind of sister religions if you really think.
Speaker 3: About it, because of Hinduism, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right right, And so something over in India this I actually just recently learned this that there was this. They they try and teach their kids at a young age, like they're understanding as far as you know, Buddhism or Hinduism and stuff like that, and a lot of times they like they're like, I don't believe in Shiva or or Viknu or Vishnu whatever, I don't know all the names, and so they'll like battle up against it. But then they go through like this weird sort of awakening process and they realize this is according to what they say. They realize, oh my God, I am God. And so they start having like this crazy experience where they feel one with everything, and they go back to their parents and they're like, I am God. I figured it out. I am God, and the parents are usually always just like, well, it's about time you figured that out. So it's like it's a completely different understanding of what this reality is in the West compared to the East. So I just want to throw that out there, like what he's saying is not one thousand percent bullshit. That's all I was trying to say. Now, he did say some very like heinous things, like he believes that he was more spiritually advanced or whatever than Jesus. I don't think any fucking body believes that outside of this cult.
Speaker 3: There's been a few that have made certain claims like that. But again, like we just talked about our boy Hassan el Sadik, you know, he thinks the same thing. But again, this is a cult leader, just like l Ron So yeah, no, it'd be like that.
Speaker 2: But I mean Charlie Mansell was on some shit there for a little bit too. If you look into like what he was saying, like that, Charles Manson.
Speaker 3: A cult leader, perfect example. That's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the point that I'm trying to make is that you're going to have like these spiritual hippie type characters that are actually spitting on some shit, you know, but then they're gonna throw their whatever it is that gives them power into it as well. So yeah, I don't doubt that the creator of scientology literally saw himself as better than Jesus, and he acknowledged that Jesus walked the earth. It's like you're just like saying, fuck like that, you may as well just wear like an upside down cross at that point.
Speaker 3: Well, it wasn't just Jesus he came after, although, like in this video, they did bring that up and he said that a few times. He was basically coming after every religion that did not acknowledge Xenu, the alien god, to be the one true creator.
Speaker 2: I never heard of that god before.
Speaker 3: Now, yep, it because it doesn't exist. It only exists within scientology books. It's not like that's based off of an ancient religion. It's not like there's some like like you said, like a far Eastern philosophy that acknowledged it. Like, no, he completely made this up because it's a sci fi writer.
Speaker 2: To be fair, there is some kind of witchy magic type of stuff out there that believes that you can create gods and if you get enough people to believe in this god, then they become what is called an egregre. And so that agrigor pumps in all of the belief and all the emotion and all of the spiritual prayer and everything into this god and they say like like astrally these things are born. I mean, I created my own tulpa, you know, like, and I hope that it eventually becomes like an egregre like thor or Odin or some shit like that, if I get enough people on it. But yeah, that's what this guy is trying to do. He's trying to turn these fictional characters into Edgregre's that's not.
Speaker 3: What he says anyway, He's he is of the belief that this is real, although I don't even think l actually believes anything. He said he saw it as a business opportunity, and he found a lot of gullible people to follow in line with it. Then once they got the tax exempt status, then he got celebrity endorsements. It became a power network. And then once you join this organization, they have so much blackmail on you that if you ever step out of line, they'll just ruin your entire life, which is why not just Leanne or Lena uh lea remedi Yeah, not even just her. Pretty much everybody who leaves it ends up going back to it because they realize like, oh, so I can't work anymore, I'm about to lose my house. Because it's not just like oh he's got your blackmail. Scientology has crept into multiple, multiple police departments, multiple government agencies, not just from Operation snow White, like in big ways. You'll get like subpoenad and your house taken from you from some other shit that ain't got nothing to do with nothing. But then you find out that the judge that wrote it up is a member. It's shit like that, dude.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Religious conquerors.
Speaker 3: Home, uh, cult leader conquerors. Yeah, I wouldn't. I'm not calling this to religion. There's no way, let's keep going.
Speaker 6: Book explaining the reactive mind and how auditing can remove n grams. Two Scientology A History of Man, which describes past life experiences and concepts of thetans. Three The Creation of Human Ability, which details auditing techniques. Four Advanced Operating Thetan materials secret writings only available to high level scientologists. One of the most infamous teachings is the Xenu story, where Hubbard claimed that seventy five million years ago, a glact of ruler named Xenu sent billions of beings to Earth then called Tigiak. He killed them with hydrogen bombs and trapped their spirits. These spirits, called body thetans, now attached to humans and cause mental and emotional problems. Most of these teachings are only revealed to members after they pay for years of expensive courses.
Speaker 3: So that's a review of the Xenu story.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you lost it right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Xenu story is a wild one, and if you wanted to look it up, there's a lot more in depth to it. But yeah, Xenu came down millions of years ago, put a bunch of beings on this earth and then killed them all with hydrogen bombs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's the new age. You can't flood them.
Speaker 3: That's not the new age. Seventy five million years ago is not the new age, big Dog, that's that's pre Noah's flood.
Speaker 2: No new age, as in, this guy created this within the last one hundred years.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is nineteen fifty three, give or take right, right, And the Xenu thing came to fruition because like in the Dianetics book, Xenu wasn't created yet in his own mind the scientelogy History of Man nineteen fifty two, that wasn't creating the Xenu thing. Didn't come out that way in that time. Okay, if I'm not mistaken, It came out with the secret writings.
Speaker 6: Auditing is the central practice of scientology, similar to counting, but structured as a question and answer session. A trained scientologist, known as an auditor helps a participant recall past traumas using an e meter or an electro psychometer, a device that allegedly measures electrical responses in the body. The goal is to remove negative n grams and achieve a state called clear, where a person is free from subconscious limitations. Scientologists advance through a structured spiritual progression known as the Bridge to Total Freedom, which includes levels such as Level one pre Clear a beginner who undergoes auditing, Level two Clear a person free of n grams, and level three Operating Thetan levels advanced levels where a scientologist supposedly gains extraordinary abilities such as telepathy and mind over matter control. Each level requires expensive coursework, with costs reportedly reaching hundreds of thousands of dollars for completion. Scientology enforces a strict disconnection policy, meaning members must cut ties with critics, former members, or family members who are deemed suppressive persons. This has led to widespread accusations of family separation and social isolation.
Speaker 3: Again another very clear indication of cult like behavior with this group. Dude, like the entire breakdown of it's super expensive to get to the upper levels. You got to cut out every single person of your life. That's not about it, section yourself away from your friends and family. It's it's insane. He basically just used another model of a cult, but use Sci Fi behind it. But yeah.
Speaker 6: Scientology also heavily recruits celebrities through the Celebrity Center, offering them privileged status within the church. Some of the most famous Scientologists have included Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and Elizabeth Moss. Scientology uses these figures to promote its public image while suppressing criticism. Lastly, let's look at some of the controversies and criticisms that surround Scientology. Critics argue that Scientology operates more like a business than a religion, requiring members to pay large sums of money for courses, auditing, and spiritual progress. Some ex members have described it as a pay to play system that pressures people into financial hardship. Scientology has a history of aggressive litigation and intimidation tactics against former members, journalists, and government officials. The Fair Game policy, created by Hubbard once permitted Scientologists to attack or ruin critics by any means necessary. Although the church claims this policy is no longer in effect, many ex scientologists report continued harassment. Numerous former members have accused the church of abusive practices, including forced labour in the Sea Organization, a religious order within Scientology where members signed billion year contracts and work under extreme.
Speaker 3: Conditions billion year contracts. Can you imagine that? Yeah, leaving in whatever is being told to you so hard that you're willing to sign a billion year contract to be basically an enslaved worker within the organization.
Speaker 2: Like selling your soul is really what that is? A billion years?
Speaker 3: I mean basically because they also believe that you know, you're going to jump to another body, but that body is somehow going to also know about scientology and go straight to it and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: I guess is it considered selling your soul to them? Or is it giving over your soul? Like how how do you think they look at that?
Speaker 3: I don't think you're selling it. And it's not like signing that contract means that you get to go to these secret classes. You still have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for the coursework. So it's it's more or less just like legally binding contracts saying you're never gonna leave, I guess, and by never they do mean ever.
Speaker 2: That sounds kind of like a lot like the uh, the music industry as well, Like whenever you sign a record label, they'll tell you that like it's the the contract is for infinity or some crazy shit like that.
Speaker 3: In h didn't Dave Chappelle even talk about that? He can't even like go to Mars and start a Chappelle show because Comedy Central owns the name the Chappelle Show in all of the universe and all the galaxy for all eternity. And that was like how it was worded on the contract.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, so yeah, that's it seems to rhyme with a lot of shit here. It's a it's pretty interesting. I didn't know that Elizabeth Moss was in that That's All Girl from Handmaids till.
Speaker 3: I could believe it. I didn't know that, but I could believe it.
Speaker 2: And John Travolt's yeah, I know John Travolta was. Yeah, I didn't know about John Travolta. I think I only ever knew about Tom Cruise and Lea Rimini.
Speaker 3: So John Travolta, actually there's interviews where he talks about it. He's he's Tom Cruise was like their acting leader for a good bit because I think, oh, the guy it took over after l Ron. I think he took a break from it or fell out of power or whatever the case was. I don't know if Tom Cruise is still currently running it, but I know that he was like whatever the highest level of pinnacle of whatever the fuck he's that guy. But also, whenever you look at the course work costing that much money, yeah, it would make sense because only people with a super high tax bracket and a super high income could even afford to get this special book to learn this quote unquote secret knowledge.
Speaker 2: Oh so, I mean, here we go with Elizabeth Moss, says. Elizabeth Moss is a longtime member of the Church of Scientology and has spoken about her faith and interviews, emphasizing that it is not a closed off religion and encouraging people to learn about it for themselves. Despite her involvement, she has faced criticism, especially from fans of her show The Handmaid's Tale, who draw parallels between the show's themes and Scientology.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a cult following in Handmaid's Tale.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to go back and watch it now that we have that perspective.
Speaker 3: Now, it kind of it. It goes off the rails pretty quickly, and it's a it's final episode just aired, or it's about to air, And from what I've been told, people are so fucking pissed off at it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, They didn't.
Speaker 3: Stick to the books like that. The books were super successful. If you would have just stuck to the script on that, you would have had a super successful show. But of course they can't just.
Speaker 2: Do that that it'd be crazy, But so it says. There are reports suggesting that John Travolta's involvement with the Church of Scientology may be waning, especially following personal losses in his life. However, as of now, he has not officially left the church.
Speaker 3: All right, there's no way he could leave. He's too deep in it. But yeah, he's he's a member. He's not the type that's gonna go out there and shout from the rooftops all of the rhetoric, but he's definitely a member.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I'm about to Is it cool if I say some of the names that like are in it currently and that's left. So Jerry Seinfeld used to be in it, he left?
Speaker 3: Kay?
Speaker 2: Who else? Michael Pina he's currently in it?
Speaker 3: No, you know?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: He was Jake Gyllenhall's boy an end up watch the Mexican guy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I could see him being a member for sure.
Speaker 2: Damn I really like him.
Speaker 3: Uh uh uh.
Speaker 2: Laura Prepond, oh fucking redhead from that seventy show.
Speaker 3: She left it absolutely, she's a member.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she left it. Elizabeth Moss is currently still in Katie Holmes left what she was married to Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, she got brainwashed bad, Like she is not mentally okay these days.
Speaker 2: Oh. Juliette Lewis, she's she's still in it. If you remember you know her, she's Oh, she was in old school whenever uh Luke fucking what's his name came home. It was like in the of the movie, it was the girl that he was dating, and he came home and she was like all.
Speaker 3: These other dudes having the gang bang yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he was like, I'm into this and then he saw all the other people. Nicole Kidman left good for.
Speaker 3: Her, although now she's in a movie where she's like super old dating a twenty year old assistant. It's it's weird. There's like some crazy sex scenes in it, and it's like apparently they were actually having sex on camera. Oh, she got mad and had to stop filming because she was getting too turned on and like they filmed it so much that she had to, like her body needed to take breaks, and it's like what do you what do you mean with that one? Like you you mean like your emotions need to take a break, or your she said, her body like, as.
Speaker 2: In she had to go change on pannies, girl.
Speaker 3: As in her pussy was getting pounded so much. You needed to take a little breather. That's look, I don't know. Usually sex scenes and movies there's like very strategic, like pieces of cardboard that are placed, or a sheet that's in the way, or something like that. There have been instances where actors have gone, uh, the extra mile for the film. Apparently she's doing that right now. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay. Uh, Kirsty Ali's still in it. Okay, Oh that's interesting one. Jason Lee left. So that's a old boy from My name is Earl.
Speaker 3: Oh god, okay, what else?
Speaker 2: Giovanni? Oh shit, I didn't. I never knew this guy's name, Giovanni Ribissi. If you remember, he was Nicholas nick Cage's brother in Gone in Sixty Seconds. Oh really he is currently in it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 2: Christopher Reeve left Old Superman all right.
Speaker 3: Wait, didn't he die?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he eventually ended up dying, but he left before he died. Okay, okay, Uh, Jenna Elfman, who the fuck?
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is, Mimi. I'm just gonna name some of the Oh. Oh, Ethan Superley is in it also, he's my name is Earl the co main character, the big guy, the big Guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, Louis last I can remember the Titans. Dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he's in it.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: He just went through a crazy transformation. He's like killing it right now. He's got like he's a powerlifter. Now he lost a bunch of weight. But like I didn't know he was a Scientology member, but all.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah yeah. Then there's Beck the music guy.
Speaker 3: I could see that.
Speaker 2: John Travolta's course in it. Who else do we god?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 2: Nancy Cartwright is still in it. So she's the voice of Bart Simpson. Oh okay, we're always worrying about, like, you know, curious about how the Simpsons always get it right? Could it be because of Scientology.
Speaker 3: I don't know when she became a member. The Simpson's been on the air for quite some time. But then again Scientology to get their religious status put back in ninety three, So I mean, hey, who knows?
Speaker 2: Well it says she's been a long time voice of Bart Simpson and has been an avid scientologist for decades. Damn all right, Bart Simpson is a scientologist. Who would have thought so.
Speaker 3: Like you said, they are looking for celebrity endorsements, right, and.
Speaker 2: That Danny Masterson. Isn't it really that seventy show?
Speaker 3: Yep? Again I could see it. Yeah, Danny Madison was hyde, right, the one who's in Jena right now for pedophilia. Yep. Yeah, yeah, that kind of checks out.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to believe that whenever that came out, Dude.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to. But I mean it's also not crazy to believe that.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You got to be able to separate the character on screen from the person in real life. It's hard to do that for some people, you know, especially like if you love a character like you know, one thing for me is like it would be really hard for me to hear something like rapie or cult like rapee with like Johnny Depp for example, Like, I mean, he has his own shit with old Amber heard he's definitely tied in with some wild people. There's no doubt about that. But yeah, that would be one that would be fucking hard to separate.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying this like I know something or anything. But it wouldn't shock me if he was on the Epstein flight log or was that a diddy party like that? Doesn't that wouldn't sound crazy to me whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wouldn't shock me. It would just hurt me.
Speaker 3: I feel that.
Speaker 2: So anyway, let's get back to it. I just want to throw out some names in case anybody, because I didn't know almost all of those names that were in it, or even the names that left, so just to throw a little perspective on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So now we're gonna talk about a lady named paul Ette Cooper before we talk about Operation snow White. This lady, in particular, Scientology waged war against her and she never really had anything against them until they came at her. Honestly, the stories are insane. The level of field work as far as spy games goes, that they did on this woman to make a point is insane. So not going to go into the whole overview here, we could read this first paragraph and the I'm gonna say a little bit about her early life and then we're going to talk about the controversy.
Speaker 2: So paul Add Cooper born in nineteen forty two, she's still alive.
Speaker 3: I oh, so she's age eighty two, so she must still be a love I love that.
Speaker 2: As an American author and journalist who's writing against the Church of Scientology resulted in harassment from Scientologist. An early critic of the church, she published The Scandal of Scientology in nineteen seventy one. She endured many years of attacks from church leadership and their agents, including lawsuitsmear campaigns, overt and covert surveillance, outright threats, and even a criminal frame up church and founder are Church founder and leader l Ron Hubbert was reportedly obsessed with her and personally plotted a against her. The Church of Scientology instituted a total of nineteen lawsuits against Cooper from all over the world. She countersued them three times before finally settling with the church in nineteen eighty five. Cooper has authored or co authored nearly two dozen books, covering a wide range of topics including travel, missing persons, psychics, pets, in addition to Scientology. Her books have sold close to half a million copies in total.
Speaker 3: Good for so a little bit about her backstory. She was born in nineteen forty two in occupied Belgium from the Nazis and her parents She's Jewish if I'm not mistaken, and her parents were sent to Auschwitz. Okay, so she was an orphan Long story short. She ends up in America. She was adopted by an American family. There was a lot of back in the day. There was a lot of stipulations to who could and could not adopt. If you were too old, or if you were a gay couple or even suspected of being a gay couple or whatever, you were not going to be allowed to adopt a child regardless. So there was kind of these underground ways of doing it right, kind of off the books ways of adopting children, especially from Europe after World War Two, when all of these adults were killed or lost or whatever the case. They had a lot of kids and needed to find homes.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of those orphanages were like like church like churches that were administering that kind of stuff, right.
Speaker 3: Typically, typically orphanages are ran by religious organizations. Right. So, long story short, she makes her way to America. She gets with a great mom and dad who love her. They adopt her all of the stuff. Now, let's jump in with the conflict with scientology. It says BPDQ, real quick. It's a worldwide advertising agency network with headquarters in New York City. So just whenever we use that acronym, understand that that's what I was talking about. She had got a job there. But anyway, the conflict with scientology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's BBDO, not Q, says, excuse me or Cooper's interest in scientology began with a disturbing visit from a former bbd O colleague. The man told her that through his involvement with scientology, he had learned that he had learned he was the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. So many people just want to be this guy, right.
Speaker 3: Even though they just said that he wasn't more enlightened than Hubbard. But this random member of the church came and told her, by the way on the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, and also, by the way, God has decided that I get to rape you now.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, he announced that, yeah, and says, but Cooper managed to get him out of her apartment without incident. She called her. She called a former boyfriend who had himself experimented with scientology and told him about the visitors claimed that he was Jesus maybe he really is. The ex boyfriend said Cooper.
Speaker 3: Hye, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, let's let's let's not sidestep over that one. Okay, So, and the entire story of what happened. Basically, she was like in a nightgown or something at her in her apartment. This guy came over and I'm not sure if it was to give her a statement or like as a source for an article or whatever, but he straight up told her I'm Jesus and I'm going to rape you now because God told me I can do that. She basically was like, I think God told you to take a picture of me first though, right, And he's like, yes, yes he did. And so she like got the camera and did this and this and kind of led him out of the apartment to get a shot and then locked the door. So like she got him out and coerced him out. Calls the ex boyfriend, who kind of dabbled a little bit. His response was like, oh my God, are you okay? Call the cops? This and this. Wait the guy said he was Jesus. That's crazy. His response was, yeah, but like maybe he is Jesus.
Speaker 2: Well, that's probably somebody who has something negative to say about Christianity though, But.
Speaker 3: It's scientologists, is my point. The level of asinine backasswords thinking that goes into this. It's like, well, I mean, if he said he was Jesus, how do you know he's not bro he was about to Yeah, but I mean maybe he was.
Speaker 2: Though, gotta put that divine seed in your baby, that's so fucking stupid. Yeah. So Cooper, thinking that she may have stumbled on an intriguing story subject, signed up for an introductory communication course at the local Scientology Org. Between sessions, she explored the facility, asking questions and even taking several documents from an office. One document listed deemed suppressive person's enemies of Scientology. She began work on a Scientology article in earnest. She later said of her motivation to write about Scientology in quotes, I had a master's degree in psychology and had studied comparative religion at Harvard for a summer. And what I learned during my research about the group founded by l. Ron Hubbard was both fascinating and frightening. The story cried out to be told.
Speaker 3: So then she writes an article that gets published in Queen magazine, and that is pretty much where all of her conflict really came from. It started with the Queen article.
Speaker 2: So through interviews with her former church or with former church members, Cooper learned about the organization's internal methods of control and the harassment of those who left. When the United States FDA Food and Drug Administration rated the Washington rated the Washington d C Church in nineteen sixty three, Agents and Police sees thousands of pages of documents, from which Cooper gleaned additional insights. She also procured a copy of the Anderson Report, a damning nineteen sixty five indictment of the church from the Australian state of Victoria, which denounced the church's methods as psychologically abusive and recommended banning it. The church's already litigious reputation made many publications wary of Scientology stories. Nevertheless, London's Queen magazine eventually included Cooper's article, titled that the Tragy Farce of Scientology, in its December nineteen sixty nine issue. It was the last issue before it was absorbed into Harper's Bazaar. While it mainly addressed the harassment of Scientology critics, it was the first Scientology story to delve into sexual misconduct by church auditors. Shortly after its publication, Cooper received two anonymous telephone death threats warning her to stop writing about Scientology.
Speaker 3: So the death threats kane, okay. Then they started trying to frame her for crimes as she didn't commit. Then they sek their secret organization after her, the Guardians. But we're going to get to those in a moment.
Speaker 2: Cooper leveraged her research for the magazine article to produce a twenty two chapter book called The Scandal of Scientology, subtitled A Chilling Examination of the nature, beliefs and practices of the now Religion. She pitched this episode this expose as a trove of exciting, interesting, unknown, controversial material. Despite multiple lawsuits from the Church of Scientology, Tower Publications released the book in June nineteen seventy one. It's appendix, The Scientologist's Story included authors questions with answers provided by David Gaiman, then the public relations director of Scientology in England. Soon after publication, the Church sued Cooper for libel over the Queen Magazine article, though Harper's Bizarre settled the matter quickly. In December, the Church followed with the lawsuit against the book itself in Los Angeles Superior Court alleging untrue libelists and defamatory statements about the Church Tower. Publications would buy itself out of the lawsuit in late nineteen seventy three, to Cooper's disappointment. A Scientology defector would later claim that she saw a copy of the Scandal of Scientology and the lounge of the Apollo, the flagship of the Scientology's sea organization.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that Sea org is a whole other thing too, so and not to jump ahead again. So l Rom was under indictment for so many different things that basically he created a sea fleet of yachts. He had three of them. It was the Apollo, the Diana, and the Artemis, I think, and he just basically kept these boats in international waters so that no country who was looking for him to arrest him could find him. He would only drop off in port for maybe a day or two to spread his message in bullshit and rhetoric, and then get back out to air national waters before the country even knew he was there. And that was his life for a few years. Again, kind of a massive red flag. As you trying to sound like you're a religious leader. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then there were attacks by the Guardian's Office. So by early nineteen seventy one, Cooper was being targeted by the Guardian's Office of the Church of Scientology, since superseded by the Office of Special Affairs or OSA. This organization, linked to church founder A. Ron Hubbard's wife, Mary Sue, was the Church's sophisticated spy and intelligence operation. They heard about Cooper's book and tried to stop its publication through various means. They used the church's legal apparatus to threaten her publisher with lawsuits. While she was visiting Scotland for a travel story, dozens of strangers staked staked out her home, tell and some followed, photographed, or even called her. David Gaiman, also a GEO operative, even met her at the airport with fake ritz for libel.
Speaker 3: So real quick. The Guardian's Office was their secret police of Scientology. It wasn't just like four or five members close to the top that kind of had an extra, you know, extra stick up their ass towards her. This was an extremely sophisticated spy network that was international. The Guardian organ The Guardian's Office is the group that launched the Snow White operation, which had thousands of spies get caught in espionage. Damn no, I mean like two thousand. I mean like thirteen thousand.
Speaker 2: So in early nineteen seventy two, a Guardian's Office memo referred to Cooper as an unhandled attacker of Scientology, and the organization stepped up its surveillance and harassment. They researched her past, her personal life, and even her college grades. Cooper received many obscene phone calls and some threatening ones. Damage her telephone line suggested someone had eavesdropped on her and March.
Speaker 3: With the obscene phone calls, she had multiple dudes every day calling her describing what they were going to do to her when they got their hands on her. It was do you think the guy claiming to be Jesus saying that now I can rape you? Thing was bad? This was the worst of the worst of what they were planning to do with her with a physical and sexual evil behind him. Every day she received multiple phone calls about this.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that email that we got from like Islamic terrorist or some bullshit that was threatening to like rape our wives and rape our kids and you know, and dude, that was like less than a year ago. We got that. So there are absolutely people out there that will like say disgusting shit like that, like in the name of their own religion, and it's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Dude. This is to kind of make her stop because they knew. They tried bringing her to court, but they couldn't because what she was talking about they couldn't deny. So they kept trying to handle out of court and all this stuff. Then they tried to keep the book from being published. Then they were just trying to silence her and aside from killing her, which we will get to, they were trying to just make her stop talking.
Speaker 2: Also in March, Cooper was named as one of the eighteen defendants in another church lawsuit, which alleged a conspiracy to produce Robert Kauffman Kaufman's book Inside Scientology. This connection put her in contact with l Ron Hubbard aka NIBBs, son of the church founder.
Speaker 3: Elron Hubbard Junior, Oh John or this was called Nibs. So this was the son of l Ron Hubbard and he did her so fucking dirty on this one, dude.
Speaker 2: So he was the son of the church founder and a prominent Scientology defector. Together, they collaborated on a long essay, a look inside Scientology while staying with Cooper's parents, Cooper, NIBBs, and Kaufman Discover to discuss their work on multiple radio and television programs. Internal GO memos suggest the organization considered plans to ruin Cooper's father, Ted's finances and diamond businesses, thus cutting off one of PC's financial supports. An impostor had her phone briefly disconnected a scandal she'd circulated accusing Cooper of sexual deviancy in writing pornography, writing pornography.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so basically when she moved to a whole new apartment complex, they had pamphlets that were being handed out saying that she was a pedophile and that she was like a sexual deviant and all these disgusting things. It was a new apartment complex. Nobody in this place knew she was living in New York City. They don't know who this random woman is, but the Scientology members just started spreading these flyers with her name, making all these crazy claims. L Ron's son Nibs. Okay, there was a bomb threat that was called in multiple bomb threats that were called into the Scientology Church's main headquarters. Right, And I'm not sure if they're going to get into it on this one or if it's on a later article, but just the quick you know, TLDR of this one, one of the bomb threat threats was typed up on her stationary from her typewriter and had one of her fingerprints on the back. She couldn't figure out how the fuck because she of course didn't write this. She's not a terrorist, she was a reporter. But how did the Scientology group get into her apartment and get on her typewriter? Then she realized, oh shit, nibs because he left the church for ten years and then went back to him. So then the whole house. They got the fingerprint on the back. There was a couple of wild stories about how they probably accomplished that one as well. Y'all we're talking real spy work, real field craft to get this to make her look framed for these crimes. She was acquainted of everything for obvious reasons. But like that is the level they were going to ruin her life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is It sounds like it's before in the before the day and age of computers before you could plant like child pornography on a computer. Like a lot of that shit goes on even nowadays. And they know that, Like that's the best thing you can do if you're trying to frame somebody, because who's gonna stick up for the pedophile, you know exactly. And so it's a psychological mind fuck, is really what they do with that. But they're I mean to be honest, if it's it's genius and it's evil genius shit.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, and that's that was what the Guardian Organization was doing, the Guardian Office.
Speaker 2: Right right, So where we uh, Operation Dynamite right here?
Speaker 3: In March?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, In March, Cooper sued the New York Church of Scientology for fifteen point four million, hoping to stop the harassment. Also in March, Cooper was named as one of the eighteen defendants. No I read that.
Speaker 3: Ohh okay, okay, sorry as I sorry. So the son of the co founder discussed the work internal GEO membo. Yeah, okay, okay, we're good. Operation Dynamite.
Speaker 2: Oh so in nineteen seventy In nineteen seventy two, the GEO launched Operation Dynamite to attempt commitment procedures on Cooper. A critical sequence of developments and suspicious events occurred in December of nineteen seventy two, the sixth. In December sixth, Cooper signed a petition offered to her by a Canvasser named is that Canvasser?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So basically the people that are sitting outside like saying, hey, will you sign this petition to do this and do this okay?
Speaker 2: Named Margie. On the eighth, the Church of Scientology in New York received the first of two poorly written bomb threats. The church alerted the FBI, naming Cooper as as a possible suspect Jesus the thirteenth. The second threat was hand delivered to the church the fifteenth. Cooper moved to a new apartment. The nineteenth, Cooper's cousin was attacked by an armed intruder while staying at Cooper's old apartment. Oh probably aimed at her right.
Speaker 3: They were coming after her, but she had already moved.
Speaker 2: Then, in February nineteen seventy three, some anonymous flyers appeared all over Cooper's new apartment building, accusing her of various sexual perversions, including pedophilia. Cooper suspected her ex boyfriend from BBDO had provided the Church of Scientology with certain details mentioned in the letter, details also hinted at in the first bomb threat. The pedophilia claim was oddly similar to an incident involving a church auditor that she had researched for her book. Soon after, Cooper received a federal grand jury subpoena and learned that she was a prime suspect in the bomb threats. At the hearing, the prosecutor revealed that Cooper's fingerprint was found on the second bomb threat letter. Both writers letters were also linked to Cooper's typewriter. NIBBs had reconciled with Scientology in the fall of nineteen seventy two and probably provided intelligence on Cooper. Details about Cooper in the first bomb threat letter suggested that he may have helped write it. He also had access to her typewriter while they were collaborating. Cooper would later see letters from NIBBs to his father in which he claim to be actively working against his father's in quotes enemies. Such individuals fell under Scientology's fair game policy, meaning may may be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist and tricked sued or lied or destroyed. Damn. That's written within it.
Speaker 3: That's a part of their religious text, if.
Speaker 2: You will, a little bit of the dogma there. So it says Cooper's fingerprints on the second letter may have come from Nibs or from the petition she signed in early December.
Speaker 3: So I've heard a couple of different reports on this one, right, So the person with the petition, it is possible that NIBBs had typed up the bomb threat and had that like on the back of the clipboard, and when Cooper came and grabbed the clipboard to sign the petition, that's how they got the fingerprints. There's another story that happened where like this guy was at a bar that you frequented, right, and he had this piece of paper on a clipboard. It was like a dad joke, and he was like showing everybody at the bar, and he was trying to get Cooper to take the clipboard and read it, but she kind of looked over her shoulder and read it rather than just took it. Right. Two days later, the same guy is outside of her apartment showing anybody that will look another stupid, corny dad joke on a clipboard, and Cooper actually picked it up this time and took it and read it, and I was like, a haha, whatever, next thing, you know, her fingerprints are found on this bomb thread. We're talking true spycraft fieldwork. Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it sounds like. So on May seventeenth, nineteen seventy three, Cooper was indicted in connection with the threats. By this time, the GEO had come to refer to the campaign against Cooper as Operation Lovely, since her code name and internal GO correspondences was missus Lovely. While she awaited trial, Cooper depended heavily on several close friends, two of whom turned out to be agents of the Church of Scientology. Paula end quotes, had been introduced to her by end quote Margie the Canvasser from December. Paula disappeared soon after or Cooper discovered a photo of a woman who resembled her in Scientology's Freedom magazine. Jerry in quotes often, Oh I wonder if that's Jerry Seinfeld, uh before his.
Speaker 3: Time seventies, Yeah so, uh so.
Speaker 2: Jerry often stayed in her apartment and would eventually move in uh for several months, during which time he reported regularly to the GEO, and one GEO memo, he noted that if Cooper became depressed enough to commit suicide, wouldn't this be a great thing for scientology. On several occasions he tried to coax Cooper And uh, is it coax or coax? How do you say that? Cox? Cox tried to coax Cooper to stand with him on dangerous on the dangerous ledge of the thirty third floor apartment. How about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, totally. Oh if she committed suicide, that would be awesome. Hey, hey, come come join me on the balcony. Whoa stand up on this ledge of me? It's so crazy, Like, bro, what? And these are two what you would consider close friends that were they're actually secret agents trying to undermine and in some cases kill her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a chakra. I know that a lot of people will see that thirty three and instantly just assume freemasonry, which I'm not gonna say that it's not. But there's like a lot of symbolism with thirty three in general, Like, you know, there's the thirty three vertebrae of your spine. Jesus died at thirty three. There's like a lot of other thirty three weird shit as to why people like love to use that number in uh numerology and shit like that.
Speaker 3: I mean the apartment they were saying that happened to be thirty three floors. Now maybe the builders had that kind of intention behind it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but y so was the top floor The top floor was a thirty third Oh yeah, okay, so it could have just been a builder thing.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the Masonic thing, if we're gonna be technical, so like it may have been done with that intention. I don't know. But the point of this was that they were trying to kill her. They were trying to make her go psychotic. They were trying to make her look like a pedophile. They were trying to discredit her in any way they could because they knew that everything she was writing about was accurate, and they did not want to go to court and talk about it because they couldn't refute it.
Speaker 2: So Jerry in Quotes disappeared after Cooper found his name in a Scientology publication and confronted him about it. Later, former Scientology operatives would identify him as a man using the aliast don Alverso. The church's most senior spy at the time.
Speaker 3: The most senior spy that they had was on Paula's case.
Speaker 2: Bro Meanwhile, the smear campaign continued and March a smear letter was sent to her parents. Similar letters addressed to her boyfriend, which also threatened his career, would eventually destroy their relationship. The United States of America Versus paul Lette Marcilla Cooper never went to trial. Cooper made a deal with the US Attorney's Office in which she admitted no guilt. On September sixteenth, nineteen seventy five, the US Attorney's Office formally filed a Noll prosec quite I think Noll prosecution or something like that. In the case, they skateed through it out right right. Though she avoided a trial, she still feared the indictment becoming a public and damaging her career prospects. Cooper had failed a polygraph early on, but she passed a truth serum test shortly before the indictment was dropped. She was ultimately vindicated when the FBI rated Scientology offices in nineteen seventy seven and recovered documents relating to the operation. And they really tried to fuck her life in every way.
Speaker 3: Every single way. So she I mean when she went to the trial, she went to the attorney's office. Excuse me, she failed a polygraph test, but passed a truth serum test. This was back in the seventies. Or they would dope you up with some truth serum to see if you'd really talk you, see what I mean.
Speaker 2: I didn't even beec I never knew that truth serum was like a real thing. I thought that was a fictional thing.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, it's real. It's been real since the sixties. I wonder how that went, arguably the fifties.
Speaker 2: Why do you only speak truths whenever you're injected with that?
Speaker 3: It's not that you speak truths, it's more like, uh, I've done a fair amount of research into this, and it's not like it guaranteed you're telling the truth. It removes the part of your brain that's gonna make you stop yourself from saying something you shouldn't think about, Like when you're super drunk. Okay, you're super drunk, you're just gonna say whatever the fuck's on your mind, you know what I mean. It's like that makes you more agreeable, It makes you it lowers your inhibitions in a way. Truth serum is a little more direct. It's not gonna make you feel drunk. You're gonna feel groggy and like out of it, but you're gonna pretty much answer whatever has asked to you to the best of your abilities. That's why it's not a necessary it's not a good thing to use in court. Like if you say, I saw a crime being committed and you wanted to go talk to the police about it or whatever, and he gave the gave you truth serum to make sure you're not lying to them if you tell them that you know for sure this guy was six' five and he was a he was a black, guy, okay and that's you're telling the truth based off of what you. Saw, well in, reaction he was like six' three and was wearing super tall boots and he. Wasn't black he Was like armenian had a really really really really. Dark tan so it's not like you lied. To them you told them the truth to the best of. Your knowledge but that's not a. Guaranteed truth so it's not something that they've used in courts in quite.
Speaker 2: Some, time yeah it's their perspective of what really happened.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly but it does make you answer, Extremely honestly i'll say.
Speaker 2: That much so then There was Operation, freak out it says the geo's Harassment of cooper continued into nineteen. Seventy four her father's office received copies of pages from the diary she had kept as a teenager and still had in. Her possession in early nineteen, SEVENTY five goo agents broke into the Office of cooper's college psychiatrists and stole. Her records, my god they are going to stupid.
Speaker 3: Lengths here, oh yes, oh yes we're talking all the.
Speaker 2: Way in later, That year cooper began receiving copies of her medical records in the mail from. Anonymous senders the church compiled a detailed and a report on her. That Year L ron hubbard was reportedly Obsessed. With cooper he thought that she was working for every group he could imagine that Was, against Scientology Said, bill Franks a scientology member tasked with the DISMANTLING the goo after its leaders. Were imprisoned he just thought that she Was. The antichrist, my god so.
Speaker 3: He doesn't Believe in jesus Or, the bible but she's Obviously. The antichrist keep, in mind she's. A reporter she was writing, an article and then because they came, after her she decided to turn that article into. A book that was all of her involvement. With it But l ron was so obsessed that he sent all of his spies after this one lady.
Speaker 2: In particular on one occasion in nineteen, Seventy five hubbard was overheard referring to her as That Bitch Paul. Atte, cooper, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah like name dropping. Her themselves so it's like it's not even a question of who they were.
Speaker 2: After here then in nineteen, Seventy six hubbard and his operatives AND, the geo frustrated by their failure To Sign, alen's cooper developed an ambitious new campaign to, discredit Her Dubbed Operation. Freak out its goal was To have cooper incarcerated in a mental institution, or jail or at least to hit her so hard that she drops. Her attacks the plan included staging multiple tightly coordinated incidents, involving impostors, false reports and. Planet items central to the plot was another series of bomb, threat letters one full of vitriol concerning the Treatment, of israel was to be delivered To an. Arab embassy another would be addressed To the Secretary Of State. Henry kissinger the new campaign included another scheme To get cooper's fingerprinted on a piece. Of paper cooper suspected such an attempt when a stranger approached her in a bar with a clipboard around the, same time she learned that someone impersonating her had made phone calls. To friends in, The End operation freakout was, never implemented at least. Not fully cooper may have complicated the plan by moving to la to assist her defense In a Church of. Scientology lawsuit there an affidavit by a former scientologist alleges that in nineteen seventy seven the church was plotting To. Assassinate, cooper however no other source, corroborates this despite voluminous geodocumentation about the attempts to ruin her life.
Speaker 3: And, reputation okay so we don't have to go deep into the lawsuits, on it but basically they filed like seventeen lawsuits against her to try to discredit her and make, her stop and it never actually. Went anywhere so long. Story short then she went into there Was the. Clearwater hearings we could read. About that That'sten, From.
Speaker 2: Clearwater, florida okay So the Church of scientology have been plotting to take over the City, Of. CLEARWATER florida i think That's Where haul cogan, lives actually since nineteen, seventy five looking to establish a literal safe harbor For L. Ron hubbard the citizen. Repushed back cooper was one of the speakers of at An anti scientology Rally in clearwater that drew over ten thousand. Local, residents man that's quite. A, crowd.
Speaker 3: Yeah dude the people Outside, of tampa Outside, of clearwater wanted nothing to do with.
Speaker 2: These Psychopaths on, june first, nineteen eighty the news magazine Program sixty minutes aired a Segment about scientology's Takeover. Of clearwater cooper was interviewed for the story and described her indictment or deal in the. Same program Scientology Leader david gaman what an unfortunate, last name Claimed that cooper's harassment was the fault of Over zealous scientologists And that hubbard had not been involved, in It despite hubbard's own policy letters encouraging. Such Activity on, May, eighth hey that's, my birthday nineteen, Eighty two cooper testified At the clearwater hearings held by city officials over five days to Investigate the. Scientology takeover she detailed her history with, the church describing a more than a decade, of harassment lawsuits. And threats it was an incredible indication to look at these fbiics documents and see THAT everything i had Said about scientology since nineteen sixty eight, was true and that they had turned out to be worse THAN anything i said. Or imagined that's a quote, from.
Speaker 3: Her absolutely so it goes into. Our activism we don't read any. Of that but now as we read this whole situation About Paul, Lett, cooper okay this was one lady who wrote one article one time about some Things about scientology which led to all. Of this we were talking about. True spycraft we're talking about, assassination attempts, discrediting her putting people in, her life planting people to be spies, on her using her typewriter to type up the. Bomb, threats dude like the level of obsession that went. Into this so when we hear, about that and we hear about what this organization was able to do with, their resources now let's learn a little Bit about Operation.
Speaker 5: Snow white in the Annals of, american history few events have exposed the vulnerability of government institutions as Starkly as Operation, snow white orchestrated By the Church, Of scientology this audacious operation stands as a chilling testament to the lengths to which organizations will go to safeguard. Their secrets, this operation the largest infiltration Of The united states government, in history involved Thousands of scientology operatives who infiltrated over one hundred, government agencies stealing documents and covering up. Their tracks Operation snow white was a brazen attack on the very Heart of. American democracy it was a calculated assault on the principles of transparency and accountability that underpin a. Free society this operation serves as a stark reminder that even in the most open and democratic, of nations powerful forces operate in, the shadows seeking to manipulate and control information for their. Own ends the a and Scale of Operation snow white sent shockwaves through.
Speaker 3: THE nation i should apologize now the music is, ridiculously loud but this is a little video that shows the Keynotes of Operation. Snow white before we get into the articles.
Speaker 5: Revealed a dark underbelly of paranoia and ruthlessness Within the Church, of scientology an organization that had long presented itself as a champion of. Spiritual enlightenment the Revelations of Operation snow white shattered, that facade exposing a sinister agenda that sought to silence critics and evade scrutiny at. Any cost to understand the Motives behind Operation, snow white one must first delve into the enigmatic world Of the Church. Of scientology founded in nineteen fifty four by science fiction Writer L, Ron hubbard scientology offered a path to spiritual freedom through a practice known. As, auditing hubbard a charismatic but, controversial figure claimed that scientology could cure a wide range of mental and, physical ailments attracting a devoted following That included. Hollywood celebrities Central to scientology's doctrine is the belief that humans are spiritual beings or thetans trapped in a. Physical universe, through auditing scientologists believe they can rid themselves of negative experiences and achieve a state of spiritual enlightenment known As, Clear however scientology's unorthodox beliefs and practices soon drew criticism from the medical and, scientific communities leading to accusations of mind control and cult. Like Behavior as scientology, gained prominence it also attracted the attention of, government agencies Particularly The Internal, revenue service which began investigating the church's tax. Exempt, status hubbard Convinced that scientology was under attack from, hostile forces ordered his followers to engage in a campaign of espionage and sabotage against its. Perceived enemies, this campaign known As The, guardian's office would become the driving Force behind Operation. Snow white Operation snow white aimed to erase all negative Records about scientology and its founder from. Government files. Facing Scrutiny the church believed infiltrating agencies LIKE the IRS and fbi was the only way. To survive their operatives posed, as employees using burglary and bribery to steal confidential Documents. For scientology the ends justified. The means the driving Force behind Operation snow white Was The, guardian's office a shadowy organization Within the Church of scientology that functioned as its intelligence agency and internal. Security force Led By Mary, sue Hubbard L ron. Hubbard's Wife The guardian's office was tasked With protecting scientology from, its enemies both real. And imagined operating with a, fanatical Zeal The guardian's office instilled fear and paranoia Within the, church's ranks demanding absolute loyalty from. Its Members Under Mary sue, hubbard's Direction The guarduardian's office evolved into a, formidable force with operatives stationed around. The globe it established elaborate networks of informants, and infiltrators gathering intelligence, on, critics journalists and. Government Officials The guardian's office's tactics were, often ruthless, employing, intimidation harassment and even violence to silence those who dared To. Question Scientology The guardian's office operated with a, chilling efficiency justifying its actions as necessary To protect scientology from. Its enemies its operatives were indoctrinated to believe that they were engaged in a righteous battle against evil forces that sought to destroy. The church this sense, of mission coupled with the threat of severe punishment, for disobedience ensured the loyalty and secrecy Of The guardian's office's vast network of spies. And Informants The guardian's office used audacious and. Illegal Tactics During Operation, Snow white scientology operatives infiltrated, government agencies posing as employees to access. Confidence files they, picked locks, disabled alarms and stole documents under the cover. Of darkness stolen files were smuggled out and Delivered to. Scientology headquarters they even planted false information to mislead investigators and. Discredit critics these actions struck at the Heart of, american democracy eroding trust.
Speaker 3: In, Government okay, so THAT like, i said overview of. It all so now let's talk. About this this is an article as a matter of fact from an education OF source cmu education the strange links between the Cos the Church, of scientology AND the irs agreement In The snow.
Speaker 2: White Program Operation snow white was a let me. Move this that's kind of small. Writing there it says was a systemic or systematic attempt By the Church of scientology to infiltrate and steal classified Files on scientology from governments all over. The world its exposure BY the fbi in nineteen seventy seven led to the arrest and imprisonment of the senior leadership Of the church's, intelligence Agency The guardian's office In The united States. And canada the program consisted of a number of sub Programs Of Snow White operating targets. Or swats oh, that's funny each with a different, code name aimed at targets in particular countries or internal organizations or. International, organizations rather the original aim of the program was to expose and legally expunge all false and secret files of the nations of operating areas and TO, enable Otc the panamanian registered front organization For The, sea Org, the Apollo The sea, org flagship And L ron hubbard himself to Frequent all western nations without. The, threat crucially the word legally was later removed to enable this goal to be met through clandestine and. Illegal Operations, damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah they had a. C fleet they had, three ships so they sent all their spies to get all of the paperwork and all of the documents that even made scientology not. Look good and then they were just going to, take them put them on, the boats and they were never going to be. Seen again so.
Speaker 2: Then it Says snow. White lives in nineteen, eighty nine a letter came to light from a member Of the Office Of, special affairs the body which Replaced The guardian's office in the early. Nineteen Eighties elaine siegel described herself in the Letter As Snow white program's chief In the Office Of, Special Affairs, united states and went on to describe her functions and those Of The Snow. WHITE unit a copy was sent TO. The irs it had been one of the bodies targeted By The snow white conspiracy in the, nineteen seventies which queried scientologies claimed that The snow white program is not being. Executed today this was the. Church's, response initially it must be stated that the documenting question was stolen from the church offices by an individual who had infiltrated the church at the behest Of The Cult. Awareness network it was then passed on TO the irs BY the cn infiltrator. VIA can i don't? Know? It can WHAT?
Speaker 3: Is camp A Cult? Awareness? Network oh?
Speaker 2: Got jam the apparent discrepancy to WHICH the irs refers seemingly arises from from use of the word programs and a post title that includes the word, snow white viewed against the statement on, page ten dash five of our response to your second series of questions that The Snow white program is not being. Executed today, that's there.
Speaker 3: But they're not denying that it was executed at. One point they're just saying it's not currently, in operation.
Speaker 2: Right, right yeah we might have we might have done that in, the past but we ain't about that. No more we, you know we've we've overcome. These obstacles the operation was going down in. The seventies this is an. Eighty, nine like it's not like this was like, you know oh that was in the. Eighteen, hundreds bro.
Speaker 3: It's not like, That, now, like no this was a.
Speaker 2: Decade later so why have a program's chief if she has no programs? To supervise, it says there is. No inconsistency the same page also states that the term snow white became synonymous with the activity of legally locating core and correcting false reports on. The church the church vigorously pursues these objectives through the use Of the Freedom Of information act and through direct negotiation with government agencies intended to persuade them at minimum that if expungent of false reports is, not feasible corrective reports should. Be filed so that Was the this is the answers on behalf. OF scientology i believe.
Speaker 3: They're not saying they were stealing, the documents even though we can't find any of. Them today they're saying they were, correcting them. That's all that's why they had thousands of infiltrators through like thirty some odd three. Letter agencies it was for. Correction purposes right.
Speaker 2: On its, own Figures the church has obtained millions of pages of DOCUMENTS from us federal and state authorities through the USE. Of foya, this is of course. Entirely legitimate so the answer from the scientology, it says The Original snow white program Provided as exhibit eleven TEN dash a or IS THAT ii i don't know was written specifically to address problems which existed in nineteen seventy three with RESPECT, to Otc, the apollo And. Mister hubbard Because The United states department and other government agencies had engaged in the circulation of, false reports free access To various western ports and nations had been. Severely Curtailed the apollo was sold in nineteen, SEVENTY five otc became inactive at, the time And mister hubbard passed away in nineteen. Eighty, six clearly The Original snow white program became obsolete within a couple of years of, its creation and is no longer. In effect, in Fact the apollo no. Longer exists once converted by its new ownership to a Restaurant, in texas it was involved in a train coalition and in dry dock was cut. Into scrap so there was No way apollo Or the apollo will Be frequenting western or.
Speaker 3: Any ports so, real quick you're telling me that After l ron died, his Flagship the apollo was in port and suffered a collision with a. Fucking train that just. Got said so, all right then that doesn't sound like there's a little bit of some conspiracy behind that, One either but, all right let's.
Speaker 2: Keep going why in that Case Did elaine segell reiterate the ideal scene Of The snow white program, in quotes all false and secret files of the nations of operating areas brought to you and, legally EXPUNGED, And otc apollo and L r h free to Frequent all western poorts and nations, without threat and all required ports open. And free if this goal is. Uh obsolescent if this goal, is obsolescent then why is it still cited as the? Ideal scene this rather obvious point of logic or illogic went by default when the irs assessors were ordered by their superiors to desist from pursuing substantive issues such.
Speaker 3: As this.
Speaker 2: Their, answer, says however obsolescence of the actual program did not Invalidate mister hubbard's observation that when governmental and police agencies are allowed to accumulate false information in their files and disseminate it to, other agencies, they then, in quotes tend to act on the file, without presence without the presence of the real scene data which is factually good but which is, then ignored and an ongoing effort to practice the scientology religion free from the interference of misinformed, government agencies the church continues to pursue the snow white objectives with the name with the legal means at. Its disposal only when the church is free from governmental harassment and its order and is ordered its rights will Will, need wait that doesn't make. Any sense, Is, Ordered oh, i'm sorry is accorded, its rights will the need for snow white?
Speaker 3: Activities, vanished okay so they're saying that one day it will, go away but not, right now once it's free from. Government harassment even though they said just a little bit ago that it, Wasn't real it, wasn't operating. All.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah yeah they're definitely trying to skate around the truth here. For. Sure yeah so the later sentence is the. Key one governmental Harassment to scientology means any adverse governmental intervention Within the, church's affairs be it, over taxation, working conditions or any other area within the. Government's Competence the church will only accept that it has been accorded its rights when it's achieved goals laid down in nineteen sixty. By L ron hubbard and a policy directive which is still in force and underlies much Of the church's strategy towards its relations. With society their, answer says bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the Goals. Of scientology this is done by high level ability to, control and in, its absence by low level ability to overwhelm introvert. Such agencies such control. Such agencies scientology is the only Game on earth where. Everybody wins there is no overt sin in bringing.
Speaker 3: Good, order yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Those people that's the people that think that they know what's best. For everybody, Oh, Yeah god like they just believe that they have been given the divine right to know what is best for everybody, out there and either you comply or we come after.
Speaker 3: You because their Profet el ron said so the sci fi writer and, cult, Leader right so like that's that's just what. It, is now this Is A project hunter as a matter, of fact talking About Snow white and this is actually FROM the.
Speaker 2: Irs document, All right so IT'S the irs And snow. White PROGRAM the irs was one of the key targets Of The Snow white program in the, nineteen Seventies when scientology agents, systematically, infiltrated bugged and burgled.
Speaker 3: The service now can you imagine can you imagine right now if some let's just for trying to be, kind here some new religious group that just popped up a, decade ago infiltrated and stole documents FROM the irs, right now can you imagine what would happen?
Speaker 2: To, THEM yeah i mean that would be seen almost as like terroristic in. A, sense.
Speaker 3: Indeed it WOULD be i, would say arguably trees. In This now i'm not Like saying I'M. PRO irs i never. Will be but at the, same time like you're gonna do what? With What bro and you're gonna get away.
Speaker 2: With, IT yeah i definitely WANT the irs invaded and dismantled by by all. Means necessary but by what groups.
Speaker 3: But this group and by. The, public no they only did it for themselves because all the PaperWorks showing how much taxes they hadn't paid were housed AT the, Irs building so they sent in their spies to just kind of misplaced. Those, files oops lost.
Speaker 2: Those yep SO the irs AND other us federal and state agencies were targeted under The snow White Subprogram. Project hunter the goal and operating Targets A project hunter were stated as follows in the Original snow white plan written. By L ron hubbard himself on, four twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Seventy three again this is his actual documentation.
Speaker 2: Brow, All, right uh the reference on this project is. Record correction according To the paris, police REPORTS the us is falsely Reported. On alron this means That The TREASURY department us Liaison with interpol and POSSIBLY the fbi have and have forwarded false reports to many. Other, countries also as this area will become a subject of, un complaint all recourse must. Be exhausted any action taken against this area must also be very polite and not abusive per. Un requirements this area IS the gootv liaison for legal but no action may be taken without the agreement OF. THE gous a suggested program follows a existing attorneys may be used or new ones Retained, in washington D. C b according To The first amendment OF The, us constitution the right of petition may not. Be, denied therefore it is suggested That The Treasury interpol unit AND the fbi be separately petitioned to correct their records Are L ron hubbard and to see that anyone to whom they have reported overseas be given a. RECORD correction a minimum of evidence should be presented see WHEN the fbi fails. To act if it does not act to correct, the record the suit should be filed to, correct it at which time much fuller evidence as per record correction may be presented D when treasury fails. To act if it does, not act it should be subjected.
Speaker 5: TO.
Speaker 2: Suit e the damage resulting from these false reports, are incredible resulting in immigration and. Other trouble f part of any settlement must include the advising you OF interior, us agencies states and cities that false reports have been given to GIVEN on lrh PART of g part of any settlement must include advising all countries and the targets that the reports were sent reports sent.
Speaker 5: WERE.
Speaker 2: False h documents attesting the falsity of such reports must be then made available ON, the goo so the government statement can be circulated BY. The GOO and i all records must be carefully preserved for.
Speaker 3: Un, use okay so we got a little, list here or actually we could read this part, right here and then we'll talk about the objectives and if they were achieved.
Speaker 2: Or Not project hunter soon descended into wholesale illegality with the full Approval Of Mary, sue hubbard convicted of conspiracy in nineteen seventy nine, and jailed and almost certainly Of L ron. Hubbard himself he was named as an unindicted, co conspirator but prosecutors couldn't put together a, strong case strong enough case to try him for his role in. The, affair however despite the demise Of The guardian's office and conviction Of The snow, white Conspirators The snow white program, itself continued And the church admitted in its reply to the IRS's queries it is more than Likely That project hunter or derivative thereof, Also continued it's interesting To Compare project hunters objectives to the secret Agreement which scientology reach WITH the irs in nineteen. Ninety three did the terms of the agreement fulfill the goals laid down back in nineteen?
Speaker 3: Seventy, Three okay so now we got this little list here of some of. These objectives right number ONE or a existing attorneys may be used or Retained FROM. Washington dc is?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Achieved unknown but probably yes many? Years, ago okay b according To The first amendment OF The, us constitution the right petition all that was it achieved partly achieved through the USE of foya To, Obtain treasury INTERPOL and. Fbi files the agency are not known to have sent record corrections to. Overseas bodies so kind, of achieved but not necessarily see WHEN the fbi fails. To act if it does not act to correct, the record a suit should. Be filed was?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Achieved no records still contain MUCH in fata quote unquote and can be obtained THROUGH a foi request d When the treasury fails. To act if it does, not act it should be subject. To suit was? As? Achieved unknown but as OF, the fbi unlikely to have. BEEN achieved i don't remember ever Hearing The scientology church Suing The, treasury DEPARTMENT and i can't find anything on record of. That either, so no that was. Not achieved long, story short most of these were. Not, Achieved right he set out, these goals and all that happened from it was his wife was arrested for conspiracy and he took off To Air national waters and they couldn't. Find them that's essentially what this shook out. To be now we got more articles to read, about it but this was kind of the the overview. Of, that now this, this building This Blue scientology church was at one Time a masonic temple Or A masonic Order Of Tall Cedars hospital, children's, Hospital right mason's are big on. Children's Hospitals The scientology church, bought it painted. It blue and now this is the this is, their vatican this is. Their mecca dog it looks.
Speaker 2: Like it what a specimen of, A building.
Speaker 3: I, Mean, right Actually if i'm, not mistaken there's a few, Pictures here so there's one. Of them, come, on now where's these? Picture going? Lowd ad this is in the past. Seven years the church has poured out at least forty five million into The Former Gilman Hot. Springs resort in the forgotten or in, the foreground is the eighteen point five million dollar management building that includes a wing of offices for Church Leader, David, miscarriage. Miskavich whatever so that's Their Their hot. Springs. OFFICE right a close View, of bondview a nine point four million dollar MANSION that x members say was constructed for the expected return of the late church Founder L. Ron hubbard church officials say the mansion is simply a museum To commemorate hubbard's life and house most of. His possessions so if he ever did come back TO, the us this was where he was supposed, to live but. He didn't receptionist this is her, right Here receptionist Charlotte. HEIDIT height i don't Know At Golden. Era Productions Golden air productions is the media conglomerate that is Owned. By scientology the artwork behind Her depicts scientology's bridge to, total Freedom the church's path, to enlightenment just a stairway to. The sun, you know as one would do this one is these are golden printed materials that you would like put on a book or a post or Something Inside Golden, air productions which is another one of. Their subsidiaries staffer's produced nearly all the printed materials for. The church here a foil is pressed onto a lecture binder cover that will be used FOR a cd One of hubbard's speeches that has been Translated. Into, german yeah gotta have that. International flex and this is one of, those machines one of these DIANETICS machines i was telling. You ABOUT when i was twelve, YEARS old i saw. This thing hubbard invented quote unquote INVENTED the e meter as a device that could measure the spiritual clarity of. His followers by, the way you could make one of these yourself with probably breaking apart one of your kid's toys that has a push button and taping some shit up for about, Five dollars like that's. Real, shit now some of these can sell for up to five, Thousand dollars but you can Get on eBay right now and find a used one for like one. Hundred DOLLARS so, i mean take that for what. You want but now. Let's see it began with a. Fairy tale by, the way the article this is From The Los, angeles times which is Where the Church of scientology does. Call home and this was Actually from june, twenty fourth nineteen ninety so this is before they even got their tax free status back in action in, ninety three so they were already talking that. Shit Here and Operation snow white was known about in, the.
Speaker 2: Nineties dude it began with the title of a. Fairy Tale snow white then was the benign code Named name Scientology Founder eleron hubbard gave to an ominous plan that would envelop his church and scandal and send its upper echelon, to prison a plan rooted in ever deepening fears. And Suspicions snow white began in nineteen seventy three as an Effort by Scientology through freedom of information proceedings to purge government files Of what hubbard thought was false information being circulated worldwide to discredit him and. The church but the operation soon mushroomed into a massive criminal conspiracy executed By the church's legal and, investigative Arm The. Guardian office under the Direction of, Hubbard's Wife. Mary Sue The guardian office hatch one scheme after another to discredit And unnerve scientology's foes across. The Country guardian office members were trained to lie or in, their words to outflow. False, data effectively they compiled enemy lists and subjected those on the list to smear campaigns and dirty.
Speaker 3: Tricks, there boh can you imagine that they it's, Not lying it is an outflow of false data that we are. Doing effectively now does that sound? You ever since get them To The, greek yeah remember that Part Where jonah hill was Talking. To diddy he, was like so you want me to lie. To him, it's, Like, no no we. Don't lie we don't. Never lie we just believe in. Unfalse, truths yeah tell me that's not what this sounds.
Speaker 2: Like, here yeah sounds. Like it so their targets were in, the government, the press the, medical profession wherever a potential. Threats Surface The guardian office save the worst For Author paula Cooper Of New, york city who's scathing nineteen seventy Two Book the Scandal of scientology pushed her to the top of the church's roster. Of enemies among, Other things cooper was framed on criminal Charges By guardian office members who Obtained stationary she had touched stationary that she had touched and then used it to forge bomb threats to the church in. Her name you're Like the nazis Or the Arabs. Or arabs rather i'll, Bomb you i'll, kill you warned one of the. Rambling letters the church reported the threat TO the fbi and directed its Agents, to cooper whose fingerprints matched those on. The letter cooper was indicted by a grand jury not only for the bomb threats but for lying under oath about. Her innocence two, years later the author's reputation In psych psyche. In tatters prosecutors dismissed the charges after she had spent nearly twenty thousand dollars in legal fees to defend herself and six thousand dollars on. Psychiatric treatment and so she thought that she was going a little. Crazy, Too bro can you imagine two of.
Speaker 3: Your homies you got one of these guys there living with you for months at a time because you. Trust him come to, find out is there to? Hop spy what was that you? Remember that did you ever See That johnny Depp movie IT'S Called A.
Speaker 2: SECRET window i Feel like i've heard, of. It dude, awesome book but it's basically about, like psychosis like he has like this, alter ego and so this alter ego whenever it takes Over In johnny depp's place in, the movie he doesn't remember anything that the alter. Ego does so he feel like he feels like he's actually like being hunted by this character or whatever the, entire movie and come to find out it was him.
Speaker 3: ALL along i could. BELIEVE it, i, mean look could you just for, two seconds let's appreciate this this woman who wrote an article then because it got a little extra fire, under it she wrote. A book she cannot sign a random petition on the sidewalk because they used the fingerprints. From that She can't two friends of hers that were always in and out of, her place one of them living, with her come to, find out were absolutely not like. A hypothetical they. Were Spies, confer right her phone lines are. Being tapped she's receiving countless calls every day of threats of what they're gonna do to her if they ever get their hands and their dicks. On, her right she's being discredited. Around town these people are, dropping flyers accusing her of. Everything imaginable she's worried she'll be able to ever find employment. Again, now also twenty thousand dollars in, legal fees so that was in the seventies twenty thousand then would be more like eighty thousand today at least, at least and then another six thousand on. Psychiatric treatment, so, like yo they put this woman through hell to make. Her stop but, if anything that just shows how guilty. They were because if it was, just, bullshit right if it was just oh that's just a hater sipping on that, hater ade just saying that, random shit we're not gonna pay her, no mind it wouldn't have gone. That far that's. My point everything she wrote about. Was accurate otherwise they would have just left.
Speaker 2: It alone, well yeah and imagine how vindicated she was WHENEVER the fbi went in. And rated, you know like that poor woman.
Speaker 3: She got brought to court and she didn't even know. What for she thought she was just kind of giving a little statement on. The. TRIAL right a friend of hers who kind of knew what was, going on gave her a list of questions and a list of answers to. Give it they asked her these questions and she, WAS like i don't, need this there's nothing to lie about not guilty or. Anything, like listen if they ask you, this question answered, this way here is the list, of shit and, she's, Like okay i'll. Bring it but whatever she, gets there they start kind of reading off the docket of the day and All this she's in. The seat on the paper, it SAYS am i the prime suspect of. This indictment their, response, was yes yes. You are she didn't. Know that she. Was flabbergasted she thought she was going in there to give a statement or to just kind of give a. Witness testimony she had no idea that she was the one that was under. The gun the next question WAS can i leave and return within A? Two hernie, they said yes. You can can you imagine if her friend wouldn't have hooked her up with, these questions she would have been hung?
Speaker 2: That day, oh, yeah yeah. For sure but it says it seemed that no plan against perceived enemies was too ambitious, or Daring and washington scientology spies penetrated such high security agencies As the Department of justice AND the irs to find what they Had on hubbard and. The church in, nighttime raids they rifled files and photocopied mountains, of documents many of Which the church had unsuccessfully sought Under the Freedom Of. Information act the thefts were. Inside Jobs The guardian office had planted one agent IN the irs as a clerk typist and another In The justice department as the personal secretary of AN Assistant us attorney who was handling foil lawsuits Filed. By scientology so bold they so bold had they become That One guardian office operatives slipped INTO an irs conference room and wired a bugging device into a wall socket before crucial Meeting on scientology was to. Be convened the operative rigged the device so he could eavesdrop over HER car's. Fm RADIO the us was losing a ward did not even know that it, was fighting but that was about. To change so two scientologists USED fake irs credentials to gain access to government agencies and then photocopy documents related To. The church their conspiracy was exposed when one of, the suspects after eleven months on, the land became worried about his plight and confessed, to authorities PROMPTING the fbi to launch one of the biggest raids. In history armed with, power, saws crowbars, and boltcutters one hundred and thirty four agents burst Into three scientology LOCATIONS in La. And washington they carded off, eavesdropping equipment, burglar tools in forty eight thousand documents detailing countless operations against enemies in public and. Private life in, The end hubbard's wife and the others were found guilty of charges of conspiracy. And urgulary the grand Jury named hubbard as an unindicted. Co Conspirator The seas guardian office files did not directly link him to, the crimes and he professed ignorance. To them in a memorandum urging stiff sentences for, the scientologists federal, prosecutors wrote the crime committed by these defendants is of a breadth and scope previously. Unheard of, no, building, office desk or file was safe from their snooping. Or prying no individual or organization was free from their despicable. Conspiratorial minds the tools of their trade were, miniature transmitters lock pick seecret codes, forged credentials and any other device they found necessary to carry out their. Conspiratorial schemes the eleven defendants were ordered to serve five years in. Federal prison all are.
Speaker 3: Now free church leadeers five years for the most successful espionage OPERATION on us agencies. In history they just got, Five, years.
Speaker 2: Yeah buddy so church leaders today maintained that this dark chapter in their religion's history was the work of renegade, members, who yes broke, the law but believe they were justified because the government for two decades had harassed And persecuted scientology.
Speaker 3: Rogue members the wife of, your pope the wife and the upper echelon Of The, guardian office which was your. Secret service they were rogue members that just kind of were acting on their. Own accord that's what we're rolling with. Right Now and hubbard legitimate, WAS like i didn't know they were. Doing that forty eight thousand documents. Were found you. Didn't, know.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So anyhow Boston ATTORNEY. Earl, C Cooley Scientology's National trial council said the present church management does not condone the criminal activities of The Old. Guardian office he said that One of hubbard's most important dictums was to maintain friendly relationship relations with the environment and. The public the QUESTION that i always have in, My mind, cooley said is for is for how long a time is the church going to have to continue to pay the price for What The guardian. Office, did Unfortunately the church continues to be confronted. With it and the ironic thing is that people being confronted with it are the people who wiped. It out and to the church that is a very. Frustrating thing.
Speaker 3: The ironic thing is that the people being confronted, with it, the church are the people who wiped. It, out no you're the people that enacted. The conspiracy that's why it's being. Brought up but, you, KNOW sure i Swear. To god people cry victimhood the second things start to turn there there. Against them it's. Ridiculous facts so this is a vice article as a matter, of fact and some of it is a little bit, you know repetitive in, that way but there, is tons tons of documents to show what. Had. Happened here we could kind of read a little bit about. It here let's, see here so scientology going clear, quote unquote because that's what it is when you. Achieve enlightenment there it's, not enlightenment it's here clear And the church's long war with. The irs so this is from, twenty fifteen shortly after six a in the Morning of, july eighth nineteen, Seventy Seven Special Agent. Elmer lindy lindberg stood at the gate in the front of four eight Three Three fountain avenue and pushed the. Call button the night caretaker Of The los angeles building, came out walked about ten feet towards, the gate and. Then stopped he refused to come. Any closer, lindy said we are WITH the fbi and we are here to serve a federal. Search warrant the imposing five hundred thousand square foot building that once Housed the Cedars Of, lebanon hospitals that's THE one i was, talking about have been purchased the year Before the Church of scientology for five. Million dollars the church had then painted it blue and made it their. International Headquarters as limberg and the head of the FBI's Law Los Angeles field office later wrote in his official report of. The incident it was eventually made available to, the public along with thousands of related documents via the. FOY um A large german shepherd dog was noticed roaming free inside the. Fenced aarium limberg ordered his agents to cut the lock and. Move in the dog left. Them alone agents entered the building and fanned out to begin. Their search many of the offices they needed to enter, were locked and the church officials could or either couldn't or wouldn't get the. Agent's, keys limberg a seasoned investigator who had Worked With patty hirst kidnapping case a few, years before gave church members an hour to open. The doors they assured him the keys were on. Their way in, the meantime a group of forty scientologists showed up with push brooms and milled among the agents and started to sweep. The area so they already kind of had guys in, the works as they didn't know how this was about to, shake out but they know That The scientology church need we needed some manpower in the area in case things got a little. Extra hostile, so yeah we just got forty guys with. Push brooms don't worry, about them they're just cleaning the same spot for like an. Hour whatever The sac lindberg immediately advised somebody whose names redacted and somebody else whose name is redacted that the continued operation of the sweepers would interfere with, the search And sac LIMBERG ordered. I Guess Special agent limberg ordered all but one broom sweeper to clear. THE area a few, minutes later numerous individuals, carrying, clipboards cameras and tape. Recorders appeared they identified themselves as church affiliates, quote unquote and said they were on hand to observe and record the. Agent's conduct so all these people with brooms that were doing the exact, same thing then, they, said no, fuck it go get clipboards and. Tape recorders we're gonna. Do it we're gonna document everything they do in.
Speaker 2: Our church it's Like Some agent smith type shit From the matrix alle.
Speaker 3: Hundred percent and this is Allegedly a really why does a religion have a secret spy network? Within it that's not how, religions operate or AT least I don't i would. THINK not i guess THERE'S some i. Don't. Know anyway at seven, thirty am the key still. Hadn't arrived limenburg told the church legal advisor that he was en route and that he'd have the keys there in. Ten minutes at, Eight am limberg instructed his men to open the locked doors and cabinets. By force no one identifying themselves as a legal advisor ever showed up with.
Speaker 2: The.
Speaker 3: Keys shocker while all this was. Going ON the fbi was executing simultaneous search warrants at two other, church locations the scientologies So Called celebrity center two miles away and the church's Offices Near DuPont Circle, IN. Washington dc it's a, nice area by. The way at, both locations church members followed agents, with, cameras clipboards and. Tape recorders according TO the, fbi reports church members At The celebrity center shut off water so agents couldn't go to. The, bathroom yeah that'll get, Them sing i'll. Take it do YOU think i won't take a shit in your toilet just because your water? Shut off you got, your mim. That's crazy at nine to, forty Am The los angeles agents reported that they had. Struck gold about ninety, minutes later they informed supervisors that they had got everything that they were. Looking for and then some AGENTS in dc reported to headquarters at one to three pm with a cryptic message that it looks like we SCORED A S. A s stams could not elaborate on the message at. This TIME the fbi sees so many documents from the church files that it took teams of three agents working twenty four hours a day for ten straight work days to xerox all. Of Them the bureau had to rent ten additional copiers to handle. The load so this wasn't. Like Operations snow white was just like a little thing to get a document or to get a file or even like a. Situation thing every single piece of paper that the government had that showed pretty much anything About the Church of scientology they had a record of or they.
Speaker 2: Stole, it, yeah yeah they they got as much information as they. Possibly could and the thing is is that you know this is it was kind of all for not you KNOW what, I mean like all of it eventually ended up coming, out anyway and still there are people who are like, diehard scientologists, you know even with all, THIS information i don't know how you look into such a corrupt religion like this or whatever you want to. CALL it i don't even know if you can call. It, religion yeah it's more of a cull. For sure how how do you know all of? This information it's Like The, mormon church you Know what, I'm, saying like how can you look at all of this shit and then still know for a fact that your religion is the?
Speaker 3: Right one it blows The mind it absolutely boggles my mind when we, see, this DUDE because, i mean, all right let's even, say that, oh yeah that was a phase of. The church that's not how we do, it now but that's how it. Was Then bro that that's a horrible way to look. At it it's the same With the Nation. Of islam they legitimately believed that white people were created in six hundred years of. Forced breeding that's not how. Genetics works, but, like okay and so you know, this scientifically it's been proven that that can't happen, like that but you still somehow believe that that's, the way. Like correctly Church, Of, Scientology dude it's.
Speaker 2: It's wild there's a lot of religions out there that are very, faith BASED.
Speaker 3: And I mean i could understand even a little bit of some faith, on that even some blind faith to a point if you were to show ME then, i mean and it's not even like, it's ay this church was corrupt because the guy in charge of this location was embezzling money or was a womanizer or something. LIKE that i could even, understand that like maybe that one house of worship was, Fucked up but the entire religion is Based, IN okay i can at least piece those. THINGS together i. Really can but when you have an entire quote unquote religion that from day one was founded, in bullshit, cult, behavior conspiracy con, man things the only way you can achieve the upper levels of your religion is to pay money for it or sell all. Your belongings and like you See what, i'm saying there is a distinct difference between a religion and. A, cult scientology by every METRIC that i can, look at is. A, cult, yeah well most religions they only want ten percent of.
Speaker 2: Your money the cults want one. Hundred percent that's the.
Speaker 3: ONLY one i know Of. Is jewish they're the ONLY ones i want. Ten percent that's not Even a. CHRISTIAN law a Lot of christians, took that but that's not supposed to Be a. Christian law it's not In The new.
Speaker 2: Testament anywhere, Oh well i'm sure that there are gonna be people that disagree with you.
Speaker 3: On that they can come. At me they can come at me on. That ONE honestly. I will i will go toe to toe with anybody who disagrees. On that it's not like. A fight but the tithe Is a jewish word For a, jewish law meaning a mandatory tenth of your talents. Or harvest it was actually forbidden to give money. As tithe as a matter, of fact the only time tithe is brought up in that context is twice In. The bible once whenever it's, for transportation, means like you have so much grain you can't, Carry it sell the grain and locally carry the money near the, temple storehouse buy equal parts grain and give it to. The temple Or when jesus came into the temple and saw they were turning a prophet off, the tithe and, he said you turn my father's house into a den. Of thieves there is no context for tithe to be brought Up Any. New Testament so i'm not saying you shouldn' donate to your church if it's an organization that you believe in and you would like to put money towards. Their, efforts hey WHO am i to tell you that? That's crazy shouldn't though a? Mandatory, Tenth, bro no that's not how, that works not. At all but that's a whole conversation for. Another day but beside the. Point here, So, scientology yeah the only way you can achieve their clearness is if you're willing to spend hundreds of thousands. Of, dollars yeah so you got people taking out mortgages on their home to get, this book a, new book or a new edition of, this book to get themselves even. More clear it's basically like it's. A cult the only way you can achieve higher levels of it is to reindoctrinate yourself into it. Even deeper it's. Like communism it's a spiritual.
Speaker 2: Pyramid.
Speaker 3: Scheme essentially it's a and THAT'S what i, called IT what i, said earlier IT'S a i would say it's a. Philosophical, cult yeah you got The god xenu and all. These things so to actually say YOU what i want to see if there's a YouTube Video, ABOUT xenu i guarantee there's a quick little something talking about their their Alien god xenu and what they believe. About it, but YEAH so i just have a hard time understanding and.
Speaker 2: See that it's not even crazy to me, THAT somebody, i mean let's just say somebody channeled this this. Alien entity stranger claims have been made all. Throughout history it's just weird that you only hear about it. In scientology, you know normally you'll get like h channeled ENTITIES like i. DON'T know, i mean Then there's bashar and.
Speaker 3: You took the words out of my mouth on. That one but he's not trying to lead. A cult he's not trying to spawn. A religion he's you See what. I'm saying he's not telling people to sell all their belongings and. Follow HIM so i don't see him as if you're gonna call him, a grifter it would be because he's making money off of like the content creation of. It all but That's not he's not trying to lead a new, religious movement you KNOW what, i mean nothing. Like that, but Yeah So lex friedman actually had this guy. Come on ex Scientologist Explains zenu scientology's. Galactic overlord This Is Aaron, smith levin who is a. Former member you ready, for? This? Bro, mmmm yeah.
Speaker 8: Let's go can, you describe you?
Speaker 7: Know please we spoke earlier about how at the lower non confidential Levels of, Scientology's bridge hubbard is saying that what's wrong with you is your. Reactive, mind, yes, okay well, in scientology once you've gotten rid of your, reactive mind that is what's called the state. Of, clear okay so after you finished state, of clear the next thing on the bridge is the. Ot, levels well if you've already gotten rid of your, active mind what the heck are you supposed to? Do, now, well Now El ron, Hubbard, says okay first what was wrong with you was just your. Reactive mind but now the next thing you have. To resolve the next thing that's wrong with you is you actually have tens of thousands of thetan's stuck to, your body and they all have their own. Reactive minds, oh wow you have to audit. The thetans how do you audit? The themes these are different shades of your inner mind and you have to try to access. Them somehow you use the e meter just like we, spoke about except now you've got a divider that separates the cans so they don't, short circuit and you hold both cans in, one hand and you have the emuter in front.
Speaker 3: Of you so now you're.
Speaker 7: Auditing yourself you're telepathically talking to the things that are stuck. To you you are thinking the commands instead of saying them, out loud and you sort of do drills where you practice looking for emeter reads at the instant you have, a thought you're telepathically auditing spirits That L ron hubbard says are stuck to. Your body does this sound like a recipe for a mental breakdown or a.
Speaker 3: Heck of a?
Speaker 8: Mental journey wherever that leads is a could. Lead anywhere it probably lead to a very, bad, place right very.
Speaker 7: Often does and you combine that with the fact that scientology is against any forms of mental help or health outside, of scientificology and you have a recipe. For disaster now you, might go where did all these spirits come from that are stuck to? Your body this Is where xenu comes. Into Play so hubbard says that seventy five million, Years ago xenu was basically a dictator At The. Galactic confederation is like seventy something or eighty something planets sit somewhere In The, milky Way and xenu was like, a dictator an overlord for either one of these planets or the. Whole system and they had a, population Problem and xenu, was like we need to get rid of like half, the people so we called them all in for. Tax Audits al hubbard didn't like, the irs so of course the story has to do with. Tax, audits okay called them all in for, tax audits said, psych bitches froze them, in glycol loaded them up on, space planes flew Them. To earth remember the story has To, be earth because the story is what's wrong? With us flew Them, to earth drop them, in volcanoes blew them up with, hydrogen bombs and then captured them with like. Spirit magnets making up words, because okay and these disembodied spirits of these people that got blown up have just been blown in the wind Here, on earth and they attach themselves, to things and they can be in, the environment and they stick to bodies and everything and so and they all have. Reactive minds so at scientology's, upper levels if you get sick or you, have cancer or there's something wrong, with you scientology, will say that's one of your. Body things you need to get some auditing to fix the.
Speaker 8: Body things so, this story you do it with a kind of a bit of, a chuckle but when, done seriously so it's just told in a, serious way like to like or.
Speaker 3: Written down it's. Run down you.
Speaker 7: Read it by, most accounts scientologists struggle when they read this for the first time because this is not consistent with what scientologists are hoping for us ON the. Ot levels they're hoping for some real life changing magic the way these things are described. And sold, they're remember they're hoping THAT these at levels are going to make them give them the ability to go like completely independent of, their body, at will exteriorize from, your body go back into, your body, you KNOW like i have some real.
Speaker 8: Spirit powers so first is kind of a shock, this is but then you still probably believe, you, hope yeah and you might be might turn into on yourself self critical that This is i'm just not strong. Enough, Yet yeah because also part of, the scientology remember it works one hundred percent of the time when used one hundred, percent correctly and if, it doesn't it could be because something's not being.
Speaker 7: Done right but it also could be because you're doing bad things that you're not telling. People about like if you're committing present time over its, crimes sins scientologists would, be like that's part of the reason auditing isn't working. On you it is because you're committing criminal behavior that you're not being. Honest about so every scientologist is sort of incentivized to make auditing work On, them, Okay, now lex this work is a. Little CRAZY on, ot three you learn about the ot the body things for the. First time when YOU finish, ot three you attest to having achieved the state of having no more. Body things and then YOU start ot four and, he's, like psych.
Speaker 3: You Got more you got.
Speaker 7: More bts except those other BT's they had drug problems and that's why you couldn't find them the. First time so we're gonna do something a little, different here do something a little. Different there got to get rid of these BT's that were addicted.
Speaker 5: To.
Speaker 7: Drugs okay then YOU finish ot four and, you're, THINKING man i hope you get to the good. Stuff soon and then you GET to ot five and, he's.
Speaker 3: Like psych you got.
Speaker 7: More bts you couldn't find these BT's because they were all bunched up together. In clusters in first you have to break up the clusters and then you can get rid of. The bts and, you're, like okay gotta.
Speaker 3: Do that and this was all Al around.
Speaker 7: Hubbard, approved yeah this is From L. Ron hubbard and then after YOU finish, ot five you get rid of ALL the. BT clusters ot six is just a training course to teach you HOW to. Autot, SEVEN well ot seven is NOW, more bts except it's in the. Environment stuff you're trying to. Locate bts you can find them on, your boby but it's just, more. Bts okay AND then ot eight is remember we talked about in all these auditing sessions throughout the Entire, scientology bridge you have people who've run hundreds or thousands of past life whole. Track incidents these memories have become part of their self identity of who they even think.
Speaker 3: THEY are.
Speaker 7: Ot eight you go through all these past life recalls And essentially i'm oversimplifying this a. Little bit, he, goes psych all those past life memories, weren't yours they WERE.
Speaker 3: Your bts.
Speaker 7: And, he goes now that you've, discovered this now you know who you are not and you are ready to find out who you.
Speaker 3: Really, are well now you're.
Speaker 7: Supposed to find out who you.
Speaker 3: Really ARE on ot nine, and ten those. Don't exist they.
Speaker 2: Don't exist so he never finished the dogma.
Speaker 3: OR what i don't think he actually expected somebody to spend eight hundred thousand dollars On each like one of these books is like one. Hundred GRAND so ot eight you've soaked a fortune into mind fucking yourself so hard that you don't even know who you. Are anymore and then you're left.
Speaker 2: With that to think that people legitimately believe that this is what's. Going on, you would but.
Speaker 3: Earlier with THE whole, xenu situation it's not like this is unlike any other religion or any. Other movement It's like homeboy just brought them here and said, fuck off and now they are like not, Even demons they're not even comparable. To that it's just their entities that will attach. To you, and LIKE and i love how he said it. Like that if this isn't working, for you if you're if your e meeter is not working, for you these audits, aren't, working well it's because you are not doing. It right you didn't apply it the right way, to yourself or or you've got something you're not, telling us and that's why we can't help you. Even further you See what, i'm, Saying dude this is. A, cult yeah it's it seems Like a marvel universe. Gone wrong and this is all by the sci fi Writer L, ron hubbard and all that led To Operations snow white and all of the other operations that have happened of espionage and attempted assassinations of people who were just trying to do what that guy just did On The Lex frieman show and just talk.
Speaker 2: About it this is like If stan lee was a maniacal overlord who wanted everybody to Believe That iron man was a. Real, character yep that's what it. Sounds like AND so, i mean and to, be honest there are a lot of, people WHO like i don't want, to Say worship marvel characters by, any means BUT definitely i, idolize, them yeah. BIG time, i, MEAN dude i have tattoos of superheroes, on me. You know so, it's like how far do you want to? Take that but, you know, this guy he was almost trying to bring fiction into. A reality. I don't i don't just by learning what we've, LEARNED today i don't even think That Al ron hubbard believed. This NONSENSE like i think it was absolutely a money grab because there is there are a lot of spiritually hungry people who are trying to search for truth in all corners of, the world and this guy found a way to make a fucking gazillion dollars off, of it and and the fact that all those people that we named earlier that are still, In it, it's, like bro what the fuck is actually wrong?
Speaker 3: With you they're psychopaths and they've probably paid all that money and gone through these levels and all. This shit now they don't even know who they. Are anymore how do you even call? THIS scientology i wouldn't, you know it's it's not. A church this IS a i could see it being like a networking thing for, the Elites the. Hollywood types you want to make it in. The industry you know this group over here has some. Powerful players you want to get In good you want to be a part of the click and all. That shit what was that movie With Uh martin? Martin Shit eddie murphy was playing the guy and it was a comedy and it Was all this guy's name Was. Kit rams they had to find a guy that looked just like him to play him in a movie that he didn't even know that he. Was in you Know what i'm?
Speaker 2: TALKING about i don't think.
Speaker 3: So, shit basically there was this one part where it was like he was a part of this group Called, mind head and it was it was an organization that was supposed to be a spoof off, of scientology but, like this it's that's. What happens you get these people that are already mentally weak and they're looking for something to attach. Themselves to you get this group that's got a lot of, powerful people a lot of, wealthy people all, these things and it's, like ah by the time you get to the end and you realize it's. All bullshit you have soaked how many years, into this how much money? Into this and they have all of, your dirty darkest secrets because you gave them up willingly to try to free yourself from all. These things so now.
Speaker 2: You're, fucked yeah this, is uh this, is. Crazy DUDE like i wish that they would have called it something other than SCIENTOLOGY because i can get behind some of the things that science is finding as far as like spiritual modalities. Or, Whatever right like you you find the yin yang with, Quantum entanglement like, that's, Crazy right like, that's science that's. Spiritual. Science proven this shit is not scientific. At all like there's nothing scientific about any, of this.
Speaker 3: Not even a. Little. Bit dude it's wild so good. Cult members that is our Episode on Operations, Snow white we had a couple of videos and a couple, of articles and if you would like to see that for yourself rather than just hear, about it and if you would like to join Us For tuesday night and all of the, Other things jonathan tell them where they.
Speaker 2: Could go come check us out over at patreon dot Com slash Cult Of. Conspiracy podcast you get the shows a couple of days. In advance you get to be able to Slide INTO, Jacob's dms you get to be able to watch all the video the day that it is edited and. Put up you don't have to wait a. FEW days i know that a lot of you probably hear us talking about like It's, a sunday and that show doesn't come Out. Until wednesday so if you want to be able to have access to that the day that, It drops patreon is the best place to be able to go and. Do that it's the best way to be able to support. The show but probably the best most intriguing Pool about patreon in general is that it is completely emocial. Free, listening, Yeah buddy so definitely come check, us out and we appreciate all the good cult members who have.
Speaker 3: Done, So indeed if you would like to support the show in, another way what you could do is go to cocsilver. Dot com link is in the. Description below if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading and things and stuff of silver and gold buoyant minted coins the weight. Of, it listen silver and gold have always maintained a pretty solid value and they're only going to go up. From now so if you would like to get your start in that while it's still even feasibly attainable for you to get started, in it go check us out ccsilver dot com link in the. Description below but the other way you could support the show would be too please at. This time hit the, five stars hit, the Shares, who life suscribes, the comments live a, posting review and shares with the friends and family shares if we're here's. A deal the more activity our algorithmsy across all of our, listening platforms the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest. Of you finallyis, and gentlemen why are you ready? To go Check Out Meta mysteries jos's other show and getting the same love of respect, Over there come check Out the Cat, To night come check out both of our, patreons individually to join us For Our wednesday night Lives every wednesday night at Nine. Pm central, and wait thank you for everybody's already gone and.
Speaker 2: Done so and with that, being said this was another beautiful episode Of the Cult. Of conspiracy and my Name, Is Jonathan, i'm jake and there's one, very important extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as, Humanly possible.
Speaker 5: So no.
Speaker 3: Bay, that hey, Cult members jacob here just want to ask who wants? Better sex the best way to get started is to Go to adam and eve dot com. Right now abim eve is offering fifty percent off just about, any item but that's. Not all when you get, one item they will also send three bonus sexy items and six. Free movies they offered a screen shipping as your privacy is, a priority plus free shipping on your. Entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what. You buy all we packaged and sent discreetly. For free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into. Your bedroom just Go to Adam and eve dot com and select any. One item it could be an adventurous new toy or anything. You desire just enter the OFFER code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off all my host, any item plus ten, free gifts three, bonus items six, free movies and. Free shipping use the OFFER code cult THAT'S c U l T at Adam and eve. Dot, com now this is an exclusive offer specific to, this podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the, free goodies but also the one hundred percent free shipping with THE code cult