Speaker 1: Let's welcome in our guy from the Salt Lake Tribune to a little jazz and we'll do a little RSL. Here's falling down the cheek, Andy Larson on a Thursday. Andy, Happy Thursday, buddy, how are we doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good, man, How I'm good? I'm good.
Speaker 1: So we all know what time it is for the jazz. We all know the deal, okay, But when cool things happen, let's go ahead and lean into cool things when they happen. And let's lean into what happened last night with Walker Kessler. And you know, it's not just the numbers, it's not just the history. I mean, historically speaking, that is a very special stat line. It's also Andy that he did it against Almo Sabanas, right, like sabonus excuse me, like Sabonas has eaten the jazz up and he's a really, really good player. And so the jazz lost, which you and I have talked about. Let's go on board. But when cool things happen, let's talk about the cool thing. And what happened with Walker last night was a cool thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, And look, I mean I think what's really great about Walker as an offensive play, right, now is that he's taking advantage of what defense gives him. And you know, we've seen there have been a couple of matchups, and I think most of teams against the Jazz is ye are kind of protecting the paint most of all, because most of the Jazz shooters aren't you know, aren't efficient ones. But Walker. You know that the Kings protected the perimeter and allowed Walker to get dunks and lay ups inside. And so yeah, to go to you know, it's perfect, one hundred percent, go ten for ten, do something that only two guys in an NBA history have done, Nikola Jokic and Will Chamberlain before is pretty cool. And look, he's you know, he's not Wilt, He's not Jokic, but he is a really you know, useful and good player that I think is a real building block for this Jazz team and maybe one of the only building blocks for this Jazz team is like again, they look to put together at their next good contending team, you know, like I think to have someone who brings the level of rim protection that he does and you know, is a responsible offensive player at that center spot. You know, certainly not wildly talented, but his ads you know, is more of an is adding more than he takes away, I think is a great thing. So, you know, props to Walker for kind of figuring out how to get better after that, you know, rough second season and do what he's done this year because it's been really good.
Speaker 1: Let's stay in the space and your answer to this question might include a portion of how you just answered my original question. But if we remove the in a vacuum against the Kings and pan back to all year long with Walker Kessler, forty five games played, forty five starts, and you know, you know the numbers, it's about twelve points, it's about twelve boards, it's over two blocks. What growth have you seen, specifically, not just against the Kings last night, but all year long from Walker. Is it more of a approach off the court? Is it adding strength? Is it just growing as an NBA player? What do you attribute this growth to year three for Walker Kessler?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think mentally, honestly was big for him. I mean, there were a lot of people who were really kind of down on him mentally even within the organization last year, right, Like we just found that whenever something would go wrong for Walker, that would compound itself into not only kind of the next play, but the next quarter, the next half, the next game, and kind of things spiraled a little bit, right, And I think the rough team in the USA performance led to a bad season, and I give him a lot of credit kind of for kind of working on that game mentally. And you know where if he has the bad first half against the Lakers like he did three weeks ago, then he comes back with a really good second half and that's been really really different than what he did last year. I think the strength is kind of the biggest physical and on court thing that you can actually see where he just is getting. You know, again, where last year loose balls were kind of fifty to fifty, well, you know he kind of tip them and honestly lose them in a lot of cases, He's ending up using his size and strength to really protect that ball and to get more of those rebounds. He is the leading offensive rebounder in the NBA from an offensive rebounding percentage point of view, right like for him to be number one in the league in that category on a bad team, uh, And you know in a way that where he's tasked with a lot from an offensive rebounding responsibility point of view, like I think is really really impressive. So, yeah, tremendous season from him. I think you can make a legitimate case he's been the best jazz player this year. I'm not sure that I would totally go that direction, but there certainly is that case. And he you know, again, I think he's a he's a building block, and you have to be impressed with kind of how he rebounded from that from that really pretty eppy year or two.
Speaker 1: So I've had a couple of guests on including McMahon who's going to join us later, and then I think it was Zach Zach Harper this week that have basically echoed my sentiment with Once upon a time, it felt like there was a lot to like about kJ Martin. And look, man, I don't I'm not trying to stretch here to make a topic that's not a topic, but based off of some of the underwhelming performances slash injuries with some of the younger jazz players, it feels like kJ Martin is a player that is worth taking a long look at to not just keep around at the end of the season, but maybe hold on to through the next you know, at the end of next year because he is under contract, and at times I feel like, as I've watched him as he's grown throughout the course of his career, there are some things that feel like they're real. So he got the start last night, put thirty four minutes in at sixteen points five boards for assist, knocked out a couple of threes.
Speaker 2: What do you think about this young player?
Speaker 1: And maybe is he somebody that we should talk about, that they're talking about as part of the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's twenty four, right, so like he is in a different kind of age class than the rookies and sophomores. And I think you see that in kind of the maturity of his game a little bit, right, Like he is he chased zach Lavine around screens or Demart de rozen around screens yesterday in a way that none of the rookies and sophomores are capable of. But they're also twenty and twenty one years old compared to twenty four, right, and so I'm kind of curious to see, like kind of how their body changes. kJ is probably the most athletic player jazz player right now. I mean it's probably between him and maybe John Collins. But John has lost a lot of athleticism, and then I, you know, I think that frankly, just like he does play harder than I think the rookies and sophomores do right now. So I think there's some growth for them in that spot, you know, eight million dollars a year, I would be I'm interested. You know, you can kind of go either way on his contact, right, Like, I think that's not a ton I don't think that's like a crazy contact for him. The shooting continues to be the actual worry of like, hey, can he be a legitimate role player? Is he just like connector Right? But if you have something else to do with that eight million dollars, if you can use it to trade, you know, trade for a bad contract and get a first round pick and return, I probably go that direction personally. But like, I don't think kJ is nothing either, right, Like, I think that he can be a role player on a decent team. So, you know, I think it's it's a good thing that the Jazz have kind of acquired this this really flexible contract and can kind of see how he develops over the last twenty four games. But yeah, you know, I think I do kind of put kJ in kind of the just the guy category because he has been moved around so much, because the numbers haven't been great, and because you know, again it's just hard to play around a guy who's struggles with shooting the ball when you do get the good players. But again, like I don't think like he's overpaid, and I do think like there's he can be kind of a connector if you do get other goods around it.
Speaker 1: So let's do the latest on your thoughts. We haven't done this in a while, but let's just kind of talk about, you know, where we find ourselves with the young players, the growth, and you know your current assessment on what you think they can be as we move forward, and whether or not you think they're around when the Jazz are serious about winning again, excuse me. And the latest player that I'll ask you about is Kyle Philipowski who prior to last night, and look, Walker came back last night, so he had fourteen minutes, but prior to last night was getting some starts, was getting some minutes, and he was putting up some real nice numbers. And I think his game against the Blazers may have been one of if not his best game as a pro. So what's your current assessment of where we find ourselves with Kyle Philipowski.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's useful. I mean, like his ability to be seven foot and play center and can kind of hang on the glass. He struggled last night on interior defense against Bonus and Yona silent Tunis, which makes sense because those guys are just a lot stronger and thicker than he is. But he can be on the perimeter and do a lot of you know, like we said when he was drafted, a lot of Kelly Olyntics stuff, right, like where he can hit threes from outside, where he can create offense, where he can you can kind of use him as an offensive hub up at the top of the key and then have a lot of off ball stuff going some split action, which Will Hardy loves. Like if if there's a trademark of a Will Hardy offense, it's kind of the off ball split action stuff. Uh, And Kyle can deliver those passes on time and no on target and make great reads and I think that's a really really useful thing in today's NBA. I mean, you see, like what Al Horford does for the Boston Celtics offense, Like it is an incredibly useful thing to have a big man who can kind of create on off ball stuff. I mean, Draymond with the Warriors does a lot of that same stuff too, right, Like, you know, I think there's kind of the the alar To kind of upside with him, and then I think there's also a lot of games where he disappears and isn't useful and you know, is overmatched a little bit, and so like I think there's like some Frank Kaminsky downside where like in the end, he's probably you know, right now too thin to hang on the defensive end. So we'll see what happens with him. But I gotta say, like a player that you can like really kind of plug in a as a someone you know, has an identifiable role on the offensive end, is is really something that a lot of the other young jazz players don't have. And it kind of leaves me to believe that he's going to have a I feel pretty optimistic about him having a good NBA career.
Speaker 1: We'll kind of just go down the list here, you know, I feel like Keyante wants the sting of going to the bench kind of war off and then the pressure of having to be an initiator when I don't think that's who he is. I think we've seen more good than bad defensively. It's just going to be a process, and you and I have discussed it. But the numbers as of late have been better and the splits of bad been a little bit better. Are we seeing Kante improve in his new role a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean I think he's taking advantage of lower quality defense that's coming off the bench. I mean you look at like kind of what's changing not a ton like this. Minis are exactly the same, The points are exactly the same, but he's a little bit more efficient because he's getting to the line more often. And that makes sense, right, Like if you're playing bigger, smarter defenders, they aren't going to, you know, go for your foul drawing stuff compared to the bench guys, right, And I think we've seen that with Kiante. And you know, he's he's put up some good performances, he's also put up some really bad performances. You know, I still have some questions on essentially, like if he's not a point guard, then it becomes tough because he is relatively small for a two guard. He's not a defender, and he's not all that efficient, so like, yeah, you know, like kind of he does have to be a sixth man a little bit, right, like in kind of the Jordan Clarkson mold from his Like, Jordan is a better defender than Kante right now, and so you hope that Kante can develop at least to become a Jordan Clarkson defender, which is not a good one, but a passable one. Yeah, you know, I think he shows against a lot of kind of the same Jordan Clarkson like can catch on fire on stuff, and obviously at certain point, points are the name of the game, and that's that's great. He's got to tune the efficiency to be up four or five percent across the board and then all of a sudden he becomes a really viable player as is. Yeah, you know it it's just is going to need improvement because it does get you know, it's so up and down some night tonight.
Speaker 1: Can he become a Jordan Clarkson level defender as a sentence, I never thought i'd hear anybody say Andy.
Speaker 3: Jordan's a little underrated defensively, Like I think he is a three out of ten defender, where people think he's a one out of ten defender. Maybe even I would even put Jordan Clarkson a four out of ten defender. Well, yeah, I know, high praise, but yeah, I mean Kanty is a one out of ten defender. Yeah, yeah, right, I think it's moving to the bench. Maybe he's been a two out of ten. It does need to jump a couple levels.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I haven't asked you about Bryce Sensiba in a while, and he went he had a rough stretch there. I think I saw on the broadcast at one point he was like two of his last twenty five from three or something. And I don't know, like I've always thought maybe when it's fully baked, he could have like this little Dennis Scott role in the league. And there are some nights where he's knocking down shots and he looks good. Another night's where he just looks completely lost. And you're expecting that from a player, certainly who is young at twenty one years old. But what's the latest Andy Larson take on the progress or lack thereof Bryce Sensiba.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's got a thinner and stronger body than he used to, which means he doesn't look as high as he did in his rookie season, which is a good thing. He's still not making impact on the defensive end. He's a better passer and rebounder probably than he gets credit for. And and then again, like it does for so many NBA players, especially role players, especially you know, twos and threes, it's about whether or not he can shoot. And if he shoots, if he makes thirty eight percent of his threes, he's a useful player, and if he makes thirty two percent of his threes, he's not. And I mean that's where we are in the NBA. When fifty percent of the shots are threes and so much of your job is providing spacing for the stars, it's hard for me to imagine like him, uh finding a role if he's not able to kind of consistently keep those shooting percentages high. That being said, like I kind of believe in his shot more than any of the other young players like it. He showed an ability to shoot in college. He shows an ability to shoot and practice and warm up at a really high level. I kind of believe in him as a thirty eight percent shooter, and so then like, okay, then all of a sudden makes sense as a eighth ninth pence guy off the bench who can can kind of hang around, but you know it actually has to be that kick away in the NBA games, and him avoiding those shooting pumps as long as possible is huge for his career.
Speaker 2: I go back and forth with Isaiah Callier.
Speaker 1: I do think there's a lot to like, and more than anything else, I just didn't expect him to grab the starting job and get minutes.
Speaker 2: So it's been I'll call it a pleasant surprise.
Speaker 1: It's the same stuff though, that you and I have talked about for for all the assist numbers there are, and he was clean last night, no turnovers last night. But if we expand back, there are three or four possessions every game. I'm like, what exactly did you see there when you decided to make that pass?
Speaker 2: And then it's the shooting stuff. It's nothing new.
Speaker 1: I mean, you cannot be a lead guard or a guard period, a wing period, or maybe even a player period in the modern day and age NBA if you're gonna be a twenty five percent three point shooter. But your latest take on the progress of Isaiah and how he's responded to getting the nod as the starting lead guard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'll give him this that he has made this season much more watchable than it was when he wasn't playing right. Sure, Yes, to have a jazz player who is not looking for his own shop but looking up to set up other others, who is looking to push the pace, who is looking to and is capable of making kind of highlight reel passes and setting up it's just so much better to watch than it was earlier in the season. So you know, infinite props and will always remember as a collier for at least that. Yeah, and then you know it becomes okay if teams actually do start to scout the jazz, are they going to hang ten feet off of Isaiah? And I think at this point they would, And then you know, so next year, can he become a thirty to thirty two three point hooterrather than just a twenty five percent one? You mentioned the turnovers, Like, the turnovers have to improve. I honestly think like over the last month, month and a half, the turnovers have been largely fine. So that's been really impressive to see as a again as a Sturning point guard. You know, I believe in him to be a setup man in the NBA, as you know as that it's just like, yeah, you know, if you want to play in the playoffs, then you have to be able to shoot, and uh, well, we'll see how that goes. But I think there's a lot of other stuff to like. I think you have to like kind of his demeanor about how he's attacked this rookie year, despite being the number one overall recruit, to be as kind of selfless as he has been is really impressive. There's a lot of good stuff there, and so I'm kind of inclined to give him the benefit of doubt, the doubt on the shooting, or at least give him the chance to see what he can do, because the other stuff in his game has been really good.
Speaker 1: I will ask you about Taylor, but only what you're hearing Taylor Hendrix about the recovery and how he's attackeded. It's impossible to analyze his game because he hasn't played in forever and he's heard. But what are you hearing about the progress off the floor the Taylor Hendrix is making in his recovery.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Talk to Justin Zanak actually about him today at jazz practice. Sounds like he is really attacking the weight room and growing his body in a significant way. So I believe before the season or maybe lasting and I think he was at tuner seventeen pounds and then I heard today that he was at two forty five or thereabouts. So you know, that's a significant game. And you know, I think maybe some of that's because he hasn't playing, but from what I hear, it's because he's changed his body and become much more muscular. I mean, I think we saw that even in the first three games he had gained I think he said seventeen pounds and so now we're up to twenty seven twenty eight or so. Like that's that's a that's a big jump. And I think that kind of weight game, that strength is is really good for him. But yeah, you know, then the rest of the game is a question mark, right, Like so I think I feel pretty good about him being a good NBA to you know, like from what I saw early in the season, Like, I feel good about him being a for using that one to ten scale of seven or eight out of ten, NBA defender, and maybe he can get even better than that. The offense has to come along, right, Like, he's either got to be able to shoot the ball really well at that point or do a little bit more off the dribble to take advantage of closeouts and things like that. So we'll see how that happens. You know, he hasn't been able to practice any of that. He just barely got out of a walking boot. But yeah, well we'll see. You know, he's probably not going to play in summer League. It's going to be a waiting process. And then obviously I think there's going to be kind of a recovery, you know, knocking out the RUSS process at the beginning of next year, of year three. It does remind me a little bit of the Dantex and situation a decade ago.
Speaker 1: So just out of respect, I will ask you about jus Ay and Sviee. They do not have any guaranteed money there so technically their contracts do go through next year and even beyond that, but no guaranteed money. Do you think either of those two are for more than another year or even if.
Speaker 3: That, I mean, I don't see any reason why you would necessarily keep them. I mean Johnny, I think you would probably, I don't know. Johnny's younger, and you may keep oversee as a just again, maybe you can convince some team of his upside vs. An okay role player. But like it's getting dmpcds on this team when they have four regular starters out, Like I my personal preference would be probably to rotate through other end of the bench NBA guys and see if you can get someone who pops more than those two guys have.
Speaker 1: All Right, final one, I'll ask you about Cody. I mean, look, he's twenty, so I don't know that it's fairer just to completely dismiss but man, Andy like just waiting for something for these fans to latch onto, to indicate that a pick that you made in the top ten might pay dividends at some point. Like I said, I'm not trying to be overly critical. I'm not trying to say he's never going to evolve in any thing because he's a kid. But at this point, is there anything that has excited you about the play of Cody Williams this year?
Speaker 3: He had two good games after the All Star break where and again good in an extremely low expectation zone, but where he attacked the basket a little bit more and then was good defensively where he stayed in front defensively and forced his player, his matchup to pass the ball. And you know, he's so far away from a body point of view, he's so far away from a skill level point of view, right Like he is shooting twelve percent from ten feet to the three point line this year. Twelve percent. To make twelve percent of your shots as an NBA player in any zone is insane, right Like, it's it's been really bad. I think he the lack of kind of star flashes, I think is really concerning, right Like, he just has not shown even kind of the high end of things. And so to me right now, like my kind of hope is okay, if you developed from a body point of view, then it all of a sudden kind of makes sense where you can descend and maybe you developed the shot as well, and you can be a kind of a three and D guy, kind of a connector guy. I think he is a smart player. I think he makes the right read most of the time. I think he's in the right place on defense. Well at the time he just doesn't do anything with it. And I think a lot of that might be the body, but I think that a lot of that might be who he is as a player a little bit. And so yeah, I'm certainly definitely worried about Cody. You know, you don't want to write him off after you're one. He is still young again, he's so skinny. But you know, if you had the tenth pick back at this point, you probably would like to make a different selection.
Speaker 1: All right, before we get to RSL, and we do need to get your thoughts on the lads.
Speaker 2: It has not been great.
Speaker 1: I have your Twitter pulled up and there is a report from Mike Florio Pro Football Talk, the Jordan Schultz of Fox Sports verbally acosta Ian Rapaport of the NFL media at Indianapolis, ironically and off out of Starbucks, and Jordan's dad owned Starbucks, at least he used to. And you say, you quote, you say, I've been witnessed to a few reporter on reporter yelling matches during my career, and I'll tell you what, every single one of them has been extremely funny. Because of that tweet, I've been like scratching my brain a little bit to try to figure out what you're talking about and if any of that has happened locally. Do you have any good stories that you can share on air about any of this stuff?
Speaker 3: Some of them have happened locally, I am going to you can guess certainly the members involved in some of the local ones. I will send you even video of one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yah, And.
Speaker 3: I will decline comment further for a public audi What.
Speaker 1: Did did any of these happen like out in public or was this like in the media media room type thing?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think. I don't think I've seen any screaming, yeah, yelling or well, no, that one happened on a street, yeah, walking from the Delta Center back to the Tribune office. That that's the greatest detail I'll give again, and I'm happy to send you a video of of more.
Speaker 2: Do any of them involve Gordon? No?
Speaker 3: Actually I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I you know, Gordon got a disagreement with our guy Eric Walden once, but I wouldn't even call it a verbal altercation of yelling or you know, it was a Back in the day, Eric Walden used to be Gordon's editor at the Trips and they got into a disagreement over a column. But even that wasn't a yelling match. That was you know, of of reporter disagreements that I'm tweeting about, that's certainly one of them. That was. That was the point, pretty tame.
Speaker 2: Do any of them involve me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think have you? Have you yelled at another reporter before?
Speaker 1: That's none your business, Andy, Do any of them involve you?
Speaker 3: I'll say this, I don't think I've ever yelled at another reporter before, but I have gotten into a disagreement at one point. So I slammed my beverage down in the jazz press room and it kind of it was it was, it was, it's kind of spilled over the top, you know, and then got all over Tony and so I feel bad about that.
Speaker 1: Is there one member of the local media you would like to verbally accost Ooh, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: You know the answers, Yes, I know the answers. Yes, you know.
Speaker 3: Right now, Sunshining, I'm such, I'm in a great place mentally, Okay, I'm I'm great right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's ruin your great place mentally and talk about our local soccer club look man like.
Speaker 2: It's it's a very fair point to make that.
Speaker 1: And I've seen some people make this point, like they raised season ticket prices this year, and they sold off half their team, and they got rid of half their team, and they got rid of most of their great attacking players. And Elias or Leis Manuel whatever however you pronounce his name, maybe he was going to be the guy to step in and make a little bit of a difference trade compared him to like a young Anderson Julio.
Speaker 2: That's not going to move the needle.
Speaker 1: So it's very fair at this point to look over and say, what are you doing? We got one goal through three games and they lose to Aradiano and CONCACAFF champions round one after making the tournament for the first time elect a decade. And look, it is a really fun tournament if you could advance. I remember that team in twenty ten nearly winning.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: So I'll just ask you for your take the Andy Larson take three games in two CONCACAFF one mls on where we stand with RSL and what you think needs to happen next.
Speaker 3: I don't get how you acquire a life Panol and don't ask him if he wants to play for urself? Yeah, like Gustin, that's bad then, right, Like if you're not asking that guy, you know a if before you make that trade, that if he's willing to play for ourself, Like what do you know? Again, that's just a step you have to check off the list, right, Like you got to talk to his agent man, and maybe they did. I don't know what exactly happened there, but from what has been said publicly and frankly privately, like it sounds like he, you know, wanted to play in New York, but didn't want to play in celt Lake, which I understand as a young Brazilian human being. But like you got to find that out first before you trade assets for him. Come on now and then look, the bigger issue is you sold Gomez for eleven million dollars, You sold Cadel for a Haas for four million dollars. You sold Chicho for one point five and gam which is worth more than that in cash in kind of the MLS trade world. Uh, and you've bought a three million dollar player and a one point five million dollar player in return right, and and you have just so far pocketed that twelve million dollars. At the same time the rest of MLS is spending eight figures, you know, over ten million dollars on the likes of Wilfrid Zaha and Latte laugh and Marco Royce and obviously Lionel Messi, and like, it's just you can't compete in this league if you're not going to spend money. And I was really supportive of the Gomez and Chico and Baja sales because I figured you would use that money to improve the club. And in the end they haven't. So far they have pocketed it. And even their outgoing kind of pr on this has been, Hey, we would like to sign a striker if it is cheap. What they told Tom Bogert yesterday, Hey we want Duncan McGuire, Brian White or Olio fam Like those guys are like four million dollar strikers. Pony up and pay for a ten million dollar striker already, right, Like, in the end, if you want to compete in current MLF, you can't be cheap. If you want to be at the bottom of here of MLS, if you want to just sneek into the playoffs every year. Cool. If you want to lose in the first round of Conker Cash Champions Cup every year, then by all means, spend nothing on your team. But in the meantime, you're letting a lot of fans down, and then to then go around and ask those fans to pay for higher season ticket prices than eighteen dollars years like, it just is pretty bad management. It's not cool, and I think it's fair for them to get an a ton of criticism. So look, the RSL season ticket member found town Hall is tonight. I'm not going to be there. I know a lot of angry season ticket fans are, and I hope that ownership is going to be there as well. And I hope they hear those complaints from fans because, frank quite frankly, like, what they've done to the club over the last nine months isn't right, isn't fair, isn't good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I you know, typically I'll try to provide context and push back, but I'm not sure that I can in this scenario.
Speaker 2: You know, you kind of just alluded to the fan base.
Speaker 1: I wonder before I say you loose, I will ask you this, because you have a pulse on these fans in a way that I don't is the goodwill of you know, the early returns of this ownership group willing to invest and spend money and all that is. Do you feel like it's starting to wear off? And now there's more questions about this club than there was, you know, prior to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know that it's more questions about them than prior to right, like Deloyte sucks. I do think that the you know, the fans are cognizant of what's going on. And you know, I don't want to use the word fickle, but I want to use the word like attentive. And while the team had investment and while the team was playing well, yes, the fans are going to be on board. And when the team is being thought of as a third priority in an ownership group, or while the team is not being invested in, and while the team is at the very bottom of MLS standings, and when they lose to a Costa Rican team, then yeah, the fans are going to be a set about it. Like you know, I think sometimes sports managers see this fans as like these completely unfair people who don't understand the realities of the business. But like, I disagree with that. I think Salt Lake fans and Utah fans in general are actually pretty smart about what they're seeing on with their sports teams and on RFL field especially, and uh, it just has not been anywhere close stup to stuff so far. So you know, I certainly hope that changes. And again I'm I'm someone who has supported their moves in the past with the understanding that the investment would continue to be there, given that it hasn't been that that has been you know, been my my understanding and my support of them is dependent on them continuing to make good decisions.
Speaker 1: Will you be there Saturday? Will you be on your feet, and will you shout it out on Saturday?
Speaker 3: I absolutely will, right like, And and yeah, I'm in like, I'm not going to do a uh, you know, boycott or anything like that. This club means a lot to me and I get a lot of enjoyment out of these games still. And you know, look, if it's if that's all RSL wants from me is my money, I'm going to continue to give them my money if they want my support. And you know, I think I think for a lot of fans in this way then uh, and you know, and they're in my positivity, then it's going to have to be better in terms of results, in terms of what we see in the transfer market.
Speaker 1: That's how to argue with that. Man, it's been a rough start, right Andy, Thanks for the time, brother. I have a good weekend all right, And man, thanks Andy Larson, salt Lake Reviewing