Speaker 1: It's nice Ray, I'm going crazy Boston's News Radio. All right, welcome back. It is the twentieth hour of the week here on Night's side. So before we start, I'm going to just run very quickly through some of the topics we've covered this week, because I'm very proud of the number of areas of discussion we have. Now again, I was off last night, so Morgan White was in last night and he had his own subjects. I started off on Monday night with Chad Finn of the Boston Globe talking about twenty years at the Red Sox broke the curse twenty years ago. I think everyone knows what I'm talking about there. Talk with doctor Andrew Andrew Budson of Boston University about young people having memory loss. Talk with Andrea Sachs about eight places to visit and this the shoulder season, and talk with doctor Julie Gatza about food born illness. Spent an hour on the Karen Reid case. The s JAC is considering whether or not two of the charges against her should be dropped with talked with Sean Dahl of Noah, the National Oceanographic and Aeronautical Administration about space weather forecasting, and then we asked the question where would you live if you could live anywhere other than New England, or would you live in New England. Tuesday night, doctor William Berger talked about allergies, how to distinguence between allergies, COVID and a cold. Talk with doctor Sam Nardello about male breast cancer. This is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Only about one percent of breast cancer victims are male, but that is still if you're one of those, it's very important to be checked out. Talk with doctor Susan TrackMan about the impact of our circadian rhythms being impacted by the changing of the clocks, not this weekend but next weekend. Talk with Kelly Cobb lemir on Oh. We also talked with Salem Mayor Dominic Pangallo about Halloween in Salem. That's the place to be at nine o'clock. Talk with Kelly kabbla mayre about question three. She she's a member of unions and they surprisingly her group, Massachusetts United Drivers, oppose allowing Uber and Lyft drivers to unionize. We talked with Spencer Kimball about the state of the race, the Emerson Pollster and spent a little bit of time on that night. It was two weeks until November fifth, so we talked about state of the race. On Wednesday, talked with Claire kilcullen about the election of the first Dog mayor of the seaport here in Boston. Talked with Steph Salicse of Axio's Boston about Massachusetts losing manufacturing jobs. Talk with Norfolk County Sheriff Patrick McDermott about an outreach program his office is doing to try to reach veterans who might be in need of help. Talk with Renee mckinnis McGinnis. She's the chair of a group called Home Care Alliance. I'm see of a nonprofit dealing with Norfolk Visiting Nurses Association and hospice. Talk with Roxanne and Rivera on the other side of question three herb Union Seiu supports that question. On ten o'clock on Wednesday night, talked with Jason Greenberg, an attorney from Boston, just back from Israel. He was there on October seventh. He went back. He had family members who were impacted by that. And eleven o'clock on Wednesday night, talked about the presidence the potential presence of North Korean troops there are three thousand of them now training in Russia and the belief is that they might be dispatched to fight for Russia in Ukraine. That could be a big problem. And as they say earlier tonight, we talked with doctor Jeffrey Greenberg about an interfaith walk tomorrow on Sunday in Westwood. Talked with phil Orbanus about a new wija board, a Salem, Massachusetts themed wija board, and talk with Gary Washburn and the bustling lawbe can the Celtics repeat? And then earlier this evening talked about eight as cap fees that are charged of as basically any any location is using music as an incentive to have people there. We talked about them suing a bar in Providence, Rhode Island that is not paid there at ask cap fee, and a lot of interesting information. The last ho we talked with Ken Gloss at the Brittle Bookstore about two events coming up in the next two weekends. Very interesting. Okay, tonight it is now time to get to the matter at hand, which is the twenty twenty four election. And you can tell me who you're going to vote for, and you might even tell me if you think the person you're going to vote for, is gonna win or whatever? We've done this now this is our eighth month. We do it the final Friday of the the month, in the twentieth hour, which, of course we're in right now, the last hour of the week, even though I haven't been here for twenty hours this week. It is when I add Morgan's four hours from last night, it is the twentieth hour. So this is our final presidential twenty twenty four, what we call a snap pole. We started off by doing it basically, and the first couple of months kind of did it as a surprise. Well, now everybody figures the game, so let's go to the phone calls. We're going to start off with my friend Theodore down in Maryland. Theodore, who will it be that you will cast your balif For? For all I know, you may have already cast your ballot.
Speaker 2: I did, And let me explain and tell you about the person I didn't cast in balifor I listen carefully, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But do be just one favorite. This is not a night for long explanations because I want to get to a lot of people theaterre.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Oh no, no, I cast my ballot, But let me read you something that I'll tell you about the other candidate. Now, let's see carefully, real briefly, these six things does the Lord hate? A seven armed abomination, a proud look, fine tongue, hands that she had innocent blood, a heart that divides us, evil imagination, feet that be swift and running to mischief, a false witness that speaks live, and he that sows discod among Brotherlyn. You know which one of the candidates that describes. I did not vote for that candidate. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Am I?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? I kind of got it. So I'm assuming you are a vote for vice president Harris.
Speaker 2: Yes, that what I read was from the sixth chapter of Proverbs, verses sixteen through nineteen, an absolutely spillowing description of the other person running for president.
Speaker 1: Six chapters are you're not talking what one of the third candidates? You're not talking about Jill Stein or anyone like that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I got it.
Speaker 1: Theodore. You made your point. You always make your point very creatively.
Speaker 2: Before you have you ever had dan on anybody who's like a treasure hunter. That would be a very interesting guest, like the Fishers.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a guy on a few years ago, not a few years ago, a few months ago. Who was down in the Florida Everglades and he's like a snake hunter. He's down there trying to capture some of the most vicious, poisonous snake So pressure hunter would be a good one. Theater. Let's see, if you happen to come across someone who's legitimate, and you don't hesitate to suggest that I will. I will recommend it to my producers. How confident are you are that your candidate's gonna win on?
Speaker 2: I think miss Harris is gonna win in an overwhelming fashion because people like integrity. And I've always been told from the ben I was a child, integrity matters, and how anybody can preach on Sunday? All right, anybody.
Speaker 1: There, you got my look, this is the longest call of the hour. I guarantee you we gotta go.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 1: I'm all right. Beg you about it. Glenn and Brighton. I think Glenn's gonna go the other way. Glenn, who will be your candidate on November fifth?
Speaker 4: Well, this is my favorite time of the month when I get to say my three favorite word, Donald Jonathan Trump. I'm dugg in.
Speaker 1: As you know, I do know that nothing that's happened that has shaky your belief your supper.
Speaker 4: Okay, Can I tell you why I think you'll win?
Speaker 1: If you can do it briefly a little more briefly than Theodore, you go write it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I believe charity begins at home, not in Ukraine. I believe in America first, not Ukraine first. That's just me.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Your vote counts as much as Theodore, and Theodore's vote counts as much as you, and I think that Harris will probably carry both Massachusetts and Maryland. Yeah, I know I can call those states right now, possibly, but I so appreciate your call, you know that. Okay?
Speaker 5: All right, Well, well all.
Speaker 1: Right, heks buddy, doctor, take a quick break here night side six one seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. Right, the numbers down, six one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. I'd like to get I would love to get thirty or forty votes in tonight and really get a sense of my audience. Well, now we are about eleven days away. It's as simple. Well, I'm trying to do the math in my head. One two, three, four eleven we're eleven days away and counting. We'll be back on Nightside as we do our final October. Well, we've we've done this snap pole, the final Friday in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, and now the eighth one in October. Who you vote for and how confident are you that your candidate will win? That's what we're talking about here on Nightside. It is Friday night, October twenty fifth. Coming back on Nightside right after this break. Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World to night Side Studios.
Speaker 5: I'm WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: Joe is in Haveral, Joe, you are next on night Saga right ahead.
Speaker 6: Sir, My my boat is but Trump, Dan Ray? Uh, why are we buying oil from Iran when they killed over two hundred marines in Lebanon?
Speaker 1: And why do we buy oil from are we? I don't think we're buying oil from Iran.
Speaker 7: We're not buying oil from Iran.
Speaker 1: I do not believe. So. Well, why did they buy we buy oil on the open market. I think we are producing oil are here and and there are other sources. I think we're buying oil actually from Venezuela, which arguably is almost as bad as Iran. But but I would agree with you we should not be buying oil from Iran. I do not believe you.
Speaker 6: I know, I thought I had the understanding that we were getting oil from Iran.
Speaker 1: I do not believe. So again, I'm not an expert in the oil market. Well I want that for you, and well, if you hold on for a second, maybe I can have an answer for you. I think I think if we were buying, we would know that.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, Well, well then you have to bear with me. I'm kind of nervous the first time.
Speaker 1: Not a problem, not a problem, all right.
Speaker 7: The thing is, why did they stop the pipeline from Canada that was going to bring oil to the United States buying and shut down that pipeline?
Speaker 8: How come.
Speaker 3: Trump?
Speaker 7: That was Trump's that was Trump's main issue with to bring oil from.
Speaker 1: It looks as if we have that we have sporadically bought oil from Iran. M It looks as if we have bought and I have no idea if this was. It looks as if we have not bought bought oil from Iran in any amount since nineteen eighty seven. We did buy buy oil from Iran in the final year of George Bush's campaign. Bill Clinton bought no oil from Iran in either of his two terms in office. It looks as if we have bought a little bit, and it could have been that we bought at a secondary market. But I again, we'll save that for another night. Joe, okay, because the figures of someone.
Speaker 7: Can fucking thank you.
Speaker 1: Not at all. Thank you, Joe. Thank you for calling in. I appreciate it. Have a great one. Good night. Let me go to Dawn in Indiana. Dawn in Indiana, welcome back to night side. You've never called before, or have you? I believe you've.
Speaker 9: Called one month ago?
Speaker 1: Right, you go, right ahead, don Who who will you be voting for?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I'm not going to read from the Bible. I can't quote it the way your your first caller did. But you know, in the last couple of weeks, I was writing a book by William Sapphire, Early Personalities in the Republic, and I've got just two sentences here which I can transfer to the present day. Alexander Hamilton forced to choose between Jefferson and Burr, Hamilton, unhessitatingly chose the man whose philosophy he opposed over the man whose character he despised. The nation would be mismanaged. It's economy damaged by the Agraean Jefferson, but it was in danger being seized, and the American system profoundly changed by the power, power hungry and more energetic.
Speaker 1: Burg And I think killed Hamilton, did me at some point in that goal.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 9: It was a tough thing, but at any rate, so you know, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to cut to the chase. Heer, I'm guessing you with Vice President Harris.
Speaker 9: That is correct. You know it's January sixth all over again, and you know character Trump's policy.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see how it works out. We'll have to see. I'm going to ask you a question. If Trump, for some reason wins the election, what will your reaction be.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll be dreadfully disappointed, but not quite as surprised as it was the first time.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, all right, thanks, Don, I appreciate you. Cal We'll talk again. Let's see what happens. I'm gonna get Laurie from Idaho in here. We're tied to too right now, Laurie, you're a tiebreaker at least for a while. How are you.
Speaker 9: I'm doing well. How were you?
Speaker 1: By the way, I did get my computer problem fixed on Wednesday? Okay, if you were watching when I did my pre get my post game on Tuesday, I think it was Tuesday night. I asked some of my nightside listeners after the midnight hour if there's anyone who could help me, and Paula, who's one of our regular listeners, volunteered her husband and he was just great.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I called back Ethan. None of my friends used comcasts anymore, so I mean it's pretty clear as a Comcast issue if there was.
Speaker 1: There was one little button that Jeremy figured out, and I'm I just wanted to acknowledge. Paula and Jeremy from Worster were really helpful and just wonderful people.
Speaker 10: Excellent.
Speaker 9: Well that's good. I mean, if they were unread and disappearing, that'd be scary. But if you kind of read them but didn't put them in a file somewhere, that's that's a setting. So all good there.
Speaker 1: Yep, it was. I could just feel all of the anxiety leave my body. So, Laurie, who's it going to be? I know who's going to carry Idaho?
Speaker 9: You think I hope. I think we're kind of wacky here. I mean, the southern part of the state is kind of right, but up here kind the left. And you know, I didn't know this is a conservative policy. We have get rid of the close primaries on our ballot, which I don't understand and clearly will not be voting for. But it would of course be mister trohome.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Donald J. Trump for Laurie from from Idaho. And you're not concerned. I mean a lot of people are raising concerns and issues.
Speaker 8: I'm nervous.
Speaker 9: I am nervous. So go ahead, ask me what I'm gonna do if Harris gets elected?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Harris gets elected, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 9: I'm well, look for a private island.
Speaker 1: I'm always looking for a private island. Thanks, Laurie, we'll talk soon, Okay, thank you, good night, good night. All right. Only line open now is six, one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. So if you want to call, fill that lineup, we'll get We'll get you in a moment. Let's go next to Frank Is in Boston. Frank, you're next on Night's side. If the election weren't being held tonight, for whom would you be voting.
Speaker 7: Harris woman president of the United States of America. Why there is a lady called Stein running I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Jill Stein is an independive candidate of the Green Party. She actually lives in Massachusetts. I was from Massachusetts, and she has been on the ballot for at least two or three presidential elections. He runs as a Search Party candidate.
Speaker 7: And then she tried to reverse the votes as she got in against Hillary Criton and to try to give him give those votes to her.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's not true. That's impossible. If you're on the ballot and you win votes would be That's why Robert Kennedy has been trying to take himself off the ballot of several states.
Speaker 7: Well, anyway, I got you out anyway, Harris voter, Frank, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Thanks for listening to the Night Side. Next up is Dot Dot and Medford Dot. We're tied three to three.
Speaker 11: You're gonna Hi, Glenn, Hi, Glenn, Hey Glenn. I'm with you all the way. Donald J. Trump for president?
Speaker 1: And how confident are you?
Speaker 11: I know, I'm very confident. I'm very confident. I think people have half a brain do they want Walt from the ticket? Have you have you listened to Walt? He could be a president. I mean it's scary. It's scary.
Speaker 1: There are four people who could be president.
Speaker 11: It depends well, I mean the floor Walts is the scariest. Why she ever picked him? I don't know.
Speaker 1: If the vice president loses Pennsylvania and in turn loses the election. I think there's a lot of second guessing about that choice.
Speaker 11: That's hope.
Speaker 1: Well, well we will we will see dot as always appreciate your your direct One of my best call is very direct to thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Okay, dear, take care, have.
Speaker 1: A great weekend. We're going to go next to Melinda in Quinsy. Melinda, I don't recall you've ever called in before, have you?
Speaker 12: Or really?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 13: Yes, you forgot me already. I've called him before, and I've given you a suggestion.
Speaker 12: One.
Speaker 13: I remember a topic on a Friday night. People really liked it, had fun with it.
Speaker 1: Give me the topic because I'll remember it more.
Speaker 13: Remember, Okay, it was what show could you not get home for quick enough? When you were a kid to see?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good topic.
Speaker 10: Now people liked it.
Speaker 13: So I liked the people to be fun. Okay, here's my here's the deal. I'm voting Harris Walls. Okay, all about integrity for me. I don't want to dictator. I can't believe anybody thinks Trump's a good guy. Loves Hitler. I'm definitely going to have it. I don't want to jinx myself, but I do believe she's gonna win. But I don't want to jinx it. But like the generals have said, Trump's Natsi's not any position with president to say, Walt, oh, he's going to be president. I couldn't believe it. Trump Trump president, Trump for president. It's it's insane.
Speaker 1: Well he was president for four years, I know, but you're right, and he looked what he did, so he's you never mind, we won't go there.
Speaker 13: You asked me what.
Speaker 1: That's That's fine. But at the same time, there are people who say what General Kelly said was not true, and I wish that if it was said that way, that it could have been said on tape.
Speaker 13: Well, if we forget about him, but if if anybody that talks about that that worked, and that anybody well if the look at his vice president almost got hung to stand. I go, yeah, so what I mean, there's so much stuff about this guy when I think of him as a.
Speaker 1: Press Okay, so, why do you think fifty percent of the American public it's.
Speaker 13: A fifty fifty because it could be it could be anything. The polls could be. I don't even want to say what.
Speaker 14: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, so you think you think that Harris should win? Probably what sixty forty seventy thirty.
Speaker 13: I don't do the math. I didn't do the math. I'm going nuts about this stuff, but I'm totally jill me favor.
Speaker 1: Don't go nuts about it. This this it's an important election, but there are things that are very important in everyone's life that has nothing to do with politics. Well, gotn't let you go because I got a CBS special report coming up, what's going on in the Middle East. Thanks Melinda, have a great weekend. Here comes the CBS special report from the Middle East.
Speaker 5: Right now, it's night Side with Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 1: Let's keep rolling here giving people an opportunity to express their support for whomever they want to support. I lean in, Hell, I lean You're next on nights that we are right now deadlocked at four and four four and four votes, go right ahead.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm definitely voting for Donald Trump, and I think his vice presidential choice Vance is excellent.
Speaker 9: Uh, what a what a smart man he is.
Speaker 12: And definitely and I am h I think that Trump has suffered a lot of smear publicity online and on the in the media. I don't know why, but it's I I think he's a good man. I think he was a good president.
Speaker 1: And he said he said I lean a lot of kind of crazy things at different times. And uh, and I think that I don't think that necessarily everything that has been said he said is true. To be really honest with you, I can't imagine that he would have said some of the things he has been accused of. But there are others who are convinced that every every syllable that has that has been attributed to him is totally true. So I don't know. It's I just hope that I hope the election is somewhat decisive. It certainly looks very close because I like the country to come come together support whoever is elected. I'm prepared to do that, and I hope most of my audience is prepared to do that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 12: Well, okay, I just dislike vance. First priority is to legalize abortion. To me, there's just so.
Speaker 5: Many I.
Speaker 1: Think you said vance, you meant walls. I think you misspoken. I think you said vance. I don't think Vance is no.
Speaker 15: I mean, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, we got it, we got it, we got it.
Speaker 12: Okay, thanks dam okay, thanks, good night.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, let's keep rolling. Let me go to Susan and Cambridge. I think Susan might tie this up right now, go ahead, Susan your next night side.
Speaker 15: Hey, I think you can probably guess who my vote is for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's fine. It's a tight race here, we have. It is probably make it five to.
Speaker 15: Five, right, so Harris it is. And I honestly, I really don't know what's going to happen. I'm like, this is the first election in a while where I'm just like, I just don't know, and I think it's going to be interesting to see.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 15: Twenty twenty, the Democrats couldn't really use their ground game to get out the votes because of the pandemic, so I'm curious they.
Speaker 1: Got They had ninety one billion votes, which was an incredible.
Speaker 15: Uh yeah, yeah, number, no question.
Speaker 1: No presidential candidate who has ever secured more votes than Joe Biden did in twenty twenty with ninety and Trump had eighty one million.
Speaker 10: I mean, right, well, I think the biggest numb with.
Speaker 1: That, Barack Obama ever rolled up in terms of very popular president. You know what his top vote was.
Speaker 9: I do not want to take a guess.
Speaker 15: No, I mean, but the population is growing all the time too, Yes, okay, of course it is.
Speaker 1: Of course it is. He he won sixty nine million votes in twenty twelve and sixty five million votes in two thousand and sixteen, and both I mean, look, there was it was an exponential increase. So we will see. I mean, I have no idea how it's going to go. I just hope it's decisive and we can come together as a country.
Speaker 15: But maybe, I'm I don't think it's going to be divisive, but it's not looking like it's going to be decisive.
Speaker 1: But well, then half the country, half the companies to be thrilled and half the company's half the country is going to be distraught.
Speaker 10: Yeah, basically, and that's not a good thing, not a good thing for the country.
Speaker 1: And it's my country. So I wanted. I I'd like us to kind of come together a little bit. It's been a while. Thanks Susan.
Speaker 15: All right, take care in you too, have a great night.
Speaker 1: Who were going to go next? Bob and Rain and Bob, we're flat dead. We got a flat tie right now, go right ahead.
Speaker 17: I'm going to break the tie, Dan, And.
Speaker 1: Because because it's five to five, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 17: I'm voting for President Trump, even though I know my vote doesn't count in Massachusetts, but for President but I'll certainly be voting for Deaton as well to get rid of the fake Indian there. And I don't think I mean, you know, Dan, I listen to you when I admire you know, viewpoints in your thoughts, And I mean, could you really feel confident in the hands of Harris and Waltz? I mean, let's be honest here, as President Trump says, going up against the likes of she and Putin and our enemies, did chew up and spit her out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I look at records. I think that it's a tough choice. Whoever wins, I hope they win decisively so we can come together as a nation. This nation has been too badly divided and doesn't help any of us in my opinion. And if Trump loses, I hope there's no repeat of twenty twenty. If Trump wins, I hope the Democrats don't imitate what he did in twenty twenty.
Speaker 17: It's going to be an overwhelming victory for President Trump.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 17: I think the kids. I think the kids are finally taking up and they see that their future is not going to be as their parents were. Things don't change, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Sure, Bob, I appreciate you very much. I got to keep you, got to keep rolling. Thank you, my friend. You have a good weekend. Let me go to Steve in New Hampshire. Now this this is a state that could be close either way. Steve, You're next a nightside. Who will it be for you?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 3: Dany good Steve, go ahead. I as usual, I'm still going to stick with Trump. I do think he will do well, but I'm not confident that he's going to win. The race has tightened up in the last month because every time Harris or Walls makes a statement, it gets closer to the Biden record, which they apparently are not running on. They're running on. Everything's just going to be wonderful when they get elected without any substance, which is what she's all about. There's nothing there. I really right at this point, I think she has the edge, but it's a lot closer than it was a month ago, and I just don't think that anything's going to change. He should have done another debate. I think he really blew it by not doing that third debate because he lost. Yeah he did, he did.
Speaker 1: The polls is if you look at go to go to what's called five thirty eight projection. That is a very reliable polling site, and they are giving Trump tonight a fifty three percent chance of winning and Harris a forty seven percent chance of winning. But who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Steve?
Speaker 1: Thank you was all in the hu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's a independence. The people in the middle that are really up in the.
Speaker 1: Air always is. Thanks Steve. I got a roll here, I got packed lines, and again, thank you, thank you very much. We go to Laurie and Clinton. Laurie, you're next on night side. Go right ahead, Hi, Hi Laura, Hi.
Speaker 10: How are you sure?
Speaker 1: Who will it be?
Speaker 5: There's a no brainer for me. This is Harris.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it gets hurt. It's a very close race here, trust me. On night side, it's it's it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, But who cheats that golf?
Speaker 1: Who's what?
Speaker 5: Who cheats at golf? Trump? Who cheated on his wife? His spouses, their spouse, Trump who cheated his contractors? Trump who cheated his charity? Trump, who cheated what's the last one there?
Speaker 1: I think you made your point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he he cheats Laura.
Speaker 1: I gotta run. I gotta run, I gotta run, I gotta run. Thank you so much, Okay, Jennifer says, say ken, but it's getting tight. Thank you much. One morning here before we go to the break, gonna go next to Gary and wooburn. Gary gotta be quick for me looking at the break. Don't want you to have to hold on. Who will it be? Gary?
Speaker 10: Trump?
Speaker 9: Drop all the way.
Speaker 10: The reason is a different reasons. You already know this. The cackling of Kamala Harris. Whenever she's talking, she's laughing all the time, laughing, laughing, laughing. Number one, What is so funny? Number two? It's not a professional to be laughing all the time. Donald Trump is very serious. Lyndon Johnson was serious. John F. Kennedy was serious. Why is she doing it? She's making herself look like a little girl every time she talks. And overall, uh spending money at the grocery market. All women, especially who have children, who go to the market all the time. Aren't you disgusted? If you are and you're voting for Harris, It's gonna be like that for the next four years.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right? Gary, that's with Gary. We uh one line open at six one ten thirty. One line open at six seven, nine thirty. And we are in a very tight race. Here the account that I have right now, and I'll double check it is eight Trump six Harris. So you Harris people gotta uh got to get to the phones. We'll be back on Nightside right after this. Now back to Dan Rayne line from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio. All right, we're heading to the end, so we have it. We'll try to get as many people in as we can. I'm gonna ask everybody to be as quick as they can. Eugene next on nights Side. I don't know if I can count your vote. You're in the Philippines, but you're a US citizen.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Go right ahead, Eugene.
Speaker 14: Well, Dan, I could never in good conscience vote for either Donald Trump or Kamala Harris. One thing they do have in common. One thing they do have in common. If you want to know if they're telling a why, you need only looks see if they're lip started moving.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll let you and you got you have. You're casting a no choice vote. Thank you.
Speaker 14: No, No, I would vote coma. I mean, I'm sorry. Nikki Haley.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well she's not on the ballot, but I'm gonna I gotta put you down as as as a no choice vote in terms of this. So I can put you down, I'll give you one vote for Haley. How's that? Okay? Thanks Begs you Jene, talk to you soon, all right, thank you very much. Okay, where we go next? Let's go to Danielle in Worcester. Danielle, you are next on nightside. Who will it be in Worcester?
Speaker 16: Well, you know who I'm My answer is, but I'll just loudly and proudly say it loud and clear, and that would be Trump. And actually, since I have a household of three people that are a voting age, can I vote count for three?
Speaker 15: Can I call.
Speaker 16: Unfortunately talking about Trump cheating. I mean it pulls me a way that people would have any faith in Harris.
Speaker 9: She's clearly not all right, experienced enough.
Speaker 16: She's a puppet. She doesn't have her own ideas.
Speaker 5: She lies.
Speaker 16: What's her answer when they asked her about the biggest and what was it? The biggest catastrophe of whatever in America since the Civil War, and that was January sixth, twenty twenty one. I mean, she's she is horrible. She couldn't answer the right to the debate.
Speaker 1: All right, you're called laid so no one gets a lot of time in the final segment here, I gotta let you go. Thanks Danielle. Let's keep rolling here, Patrick and DC. Patrick gotta be quick for me, my friend.
Speaker 10: Here, you got it.
Speaker 8: I had to vote for mister Trump, and I used the word had and that's because of my direct experience as a civil defense engineer in the midd Atlantic States and the crime and the drugs that I see. We must dry up this speddl All.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, I got you, well said to the point. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Let's keep rolling here. We're gonna get next up. Karen in Wisconsin. Karen, you were next one Nice, I get you in under the wire.
Speaker 11: Go right ahead, Karen, Harris Harris, all right, Harris. Bye, that's the quickest, cat.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Thank you. That's a twelve second goat you down for Harris. Okay, great, thanks, thanks. Yeah, that's we'll get those. We'll count those, that's for sure. Let's go. Who's up next? Elaine is in Wellesley. Elaine, you were next on Nice. I want to get you into the wire here as well. Go ahead, Elaine.
Speaker 9: By Dan.
Speaker 16: This is a no brainer for me.
Speaker 12: It's Walls and Harris all the way.
Speaker 1: It's I'm sorry, it's Walls and Harris. Harris.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, a no brainer.
Speaker 1: All right, I got you in there. Appreciate, appreciate your call. It's going to get pretty tight here right now. We're looking at about a ten to eight vote, So let'sten. We'll try to get a couple more in at least, that's for sure. Thanks. Let me go next to We're gonna go next to Joe is in Cambridge. Joe next on Nice.
Speaker 9: I go ahead, Hey Dan, you're independent guy in Cambridge.
Speaker 4: Trump right here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have this I'll have this count. I'll have this count. I'm gonna try to make sure I could give this count before the end of the hour.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolute, President Trump.
Speaker 7: Let's clean this country up.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks Joe, appreciate you going. Let's keep on rolling here. Where we're gonna go next? Oh boy, we're down to like a minute. Dennis and Evert. Dennis, you gotta be quick for me, pal go.
Speaker 5: Ahead, comp comp.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Have a good week you Youtuboe Dennis. We deserve it. Let's hope the Patriots can pull one out on Sunday.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, we can home, all right, that's true.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Okay, let's get two more in Diane and Attleborough. Diane, you are next on Nice I go ahead him, Okay, another vote Trump. Trump's pulling away at the end here. Well, we'll have to see. We got one more vote coming in. Thanks, thank you so much. Appreciate you taking the time to participate. Diane, thank you very much. We get a final vote here. Thanks. Let me go to Rick and Bill. Rick or Rick, you are next on night Side who You're the final vote.
Speaker 12: Of the Trump Okay, he's got to get over the top.
Speaker 14: I had to call a good weekend.
Speaker 1: That's great problem. All right, thanks Trump. All right, I'm gonna do the quick count here, real quickly. How much time do we have left, gentlemen? Okay, we'll close it off right now. And let's what we have here. Try the numbers here his we have, we've had. There was one vote for Nicki Haley. That's easy to calculate. That's easy. One vote for Nicki Haley. There were for Kamala Harris. There were eight votes Harris, eight votes. A lot of female voters for Harris. As a matter of fact, yeah, a lot of a lot of strength amongst women voters for Harris. Okay, and let me see if I can get the Trump vote. The Trump vote is going to be a little bit bigger. Eight nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen. Trump is thirteen if my number, if my number is correct here, so it's it's representative thirteen votes for Trump, eight for Harris, and one for Nicky Hayley. So that I come up with what's my number? Twenty two votes cast fourteen fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty two, twenty three. There's another vote for Trump. I think it's fourteen eight it's four. It's yeah, it's eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, it was the Act. Will vote is fourteen eight and one for Nikki Haley. That is our final vote total. Now you got to get out and vote on Tuesday night. My final plea to all of you is, I hope the election is decided decisively. I hope it's not one of these elections that go until, you know, three or four days or late on Wednesday morning. Whoever gets elected president will be the president of the United States. I suppose there might be some legal cases and all of that. There will be some allegations of fraud. There's always going to be that. Let's hope that whoever gets elected, we can somehow swallow our pride if we're for the loser the person doesn't win, and let's hope that there's a good transition of power, and let's hope that the country gets behind. You don't have to like the president. I've had plenty of presidents in this country I didn't like, but we only have one president at a time. It's been Joe Biden for now, but almost four years. Who knows. We'll see, we'll continue next week. We will be back next week for a full week of Nightside. I want to thank all of you who called, all of you who listened. Thank you so much for you support for this program. My name is Dan Ray. I want to thank Dan and Rob. Great job all week. I want to thank Marita. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's my pal Charlie ray Is, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's all your pets are who passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you see them again. Hope to see you Monday night on Nightside. Everyone have a great weekend. Go Patriots. Thank you so much, folks. I love you all.