Speaker 1: You can't engage after body met it. But it's happened when I.
Speaker 2: Come to the Haussen. Of course I didn't recognize it, because twelve months later she looks completely different. Let's start to begin.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed this day. Enjoy We see that, we see in the picture, and we see the video.
Speaker 2: We're very excited. The first man, the first guy, the first girl that I have never met.
Speaker 1: You see nice and beautiful.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right, girl, You're right. A lot of stuff, very very important stuff. We never talked about it. We are very very different.
Speaker 1: And it's complicated, coilicated.
Speaker 2: We talk about this in the first meeting. I'm not sure if we go to maid of we are.
Speaker 1: Very different, very different people.
Speaker 4: Also, you want to explain what you mean by that. They met once when she was seventeen and a half, an arranged meeting. That's how they got engaged. For twelve months afterwards, they didn't see each other. Their next meeting was at their wedding fifteen years later, and they are happily married with children and a shared passion for working out Their story is not the kind of acidic story you usually hear. And so I invited brah and Avi from the Instagram account Brahef to tell their story before we begin, I want to thank all who support this work in any way you can, including by being a channel member. Thanks to all of you, and thanks to Brari and Avi for being here. Hi. I want to start by asking you about the day that you got engaged in a way that too many viewers is going to be very unusual. Can you recount your day? And we'll start with Avi because you asked that. I started asking Avi first? Do you remember the day? How old were you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course I was nineteen and a half. My uncle is married and in the marriage when the dance and everything, someone come and look at me? And why I will refret on me? You saw the one the look at you. I know he has a daughter in to him and he's looking for a hustle, so please dance nice or something like this. After the reading, I asked my father, someone come to see in the red So we tell me don't be excited because we don't know it has just come to seal. But one way. Two weeks later he called me and he tells me you need to go to the coin Islam movie and go down, go nice and don't look around, and then I understand the Brahi need to go there to see to sew me in real life. So I go to the coastal. I don't for a few minutes and I go back to Shiva. After a few days, my father called me and he tell me this is the day of the engagement. He tell me, come to network. You go to meet. It was the first time that I never see that picture before. Nothing the first time. That is so brack. She was seventeen minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to talk about you, your side of the brahi, your day or leading up to it.
Speaker 3: I remember very good this day because this because it's you know, it's changed my life. I go to see him in the cotail, so I see him before he come to me. His mother sent to my parents and for me picture and I see the picture and I said, ah, I think it's I don't know because it's not a good picture. She said, very very not good picture. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: And I see him. They said, uh uh, but.
Speaker 3: You know things happened, and my parents say, go to see him before I go with them in the wedding. They go, just my parents, I stay home. They go to see him and they come back from the wedding. They told me, listen, it's not look like the picture I see. We see it's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 3: So I go to the cotel after the week two weeks and I saw it and I said, okay, okay, it's okay. I see you know, nice guy with the pies.
Speaker 1: You know, two pasts.
Speaker 3: And then I said South you comes and I say and I said, okay, okay, we can we can engage like this.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: Was he the first boy that you met that you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, of course it's the first ball.
Speaker 4: Are you the older? Do you have older sisters that went through this process?
Speaker 1: No, I'm the old.
Speaker 4: Were you excited through all of this?
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: But it's very complicated because in my community before fifteen years, if you're not engaged, you have to continue in the same school. And they have a few things you can do in the school. And it's not for me because it's I don't like it and analysis but not Yeah, I hate water.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to swim.
Speaker 3: And I was very very young, but very smart, very young but very smart, and I think, okay, so I have to if I want to go out.
Speaker 1: I have to engage.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I'm not excited because I understand, but I'm not a choice.
Speaker 4: What about you are we? Were you nervous, excited when you heard that something is cooking?
Speaker 2: Well, very excited because for me in nineteen eight is already alterable.
Speaker 4: You're already all you were desperate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, yeah, something like this. It was very hard for me. I wait, my dublin and my own family go to give it alter the book.
Speaker 4: Wow. So Brady, how did the actual day go down for you? The day you got engaged?
Speaker 3: Very stressful because it's the first time I go to speak with them and ask him questions, and I want to know a lot of things. But I know you can't talk too much. You can talk, you need to, you know, ask about the family, the sister brothers.
Speaker 1: Not too much. And I know it's not imploded, but it's very stressed, but you know it. Come to the room. We talked for the minutes a little bit.
Speaker 3: I asked him, stopid questions, stop it question because I see it's not there. And you know, I I don't I need I need miracle because it's not it's not normal. You can engage after body made it, but it's happened. So I asked him if it can it can kill yeah, mak and he told me yeah. So I told them, okay, we too.
Speaker 2: Just one one question, one very interesting question.
Speaker 5: And she asked me if able to go with the phone after them, not a smartphone, mine from a flip from a very very simple flip pool from where I come, even this one.
Speaker 2: It's not so calling a man phone like this, but just a regular phone in the house. But when I say yes, she understanding, maybe we can do something after this, Maybe something can happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I trt to I try to understand what what's going on, but I know it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: We engaged.
Speaker 3: It's not what if not because it's not option. It's not option, it's option.
Speaker 4: But it's very very I don't know, it's very hard. It's very hard to say no.
Speaker 2: It's very very little presented that it's happened. Yeah. Yeah. Usually when they already meet, it means it's going to be behind today. Yeah, day after this.
Speaker 4: It's Maximom, Why did you ask about cockroaches? What made you think about them?
Speaker 3: I don't know what to ask, you know, very you know, so I try to understand it energy baby bye. Yeah, I try, but it's a stupid question.
Speaker 4: I know. But did you did you enjoy yourself at the first meeting?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, your husband very.
Speaker 2: Very excited, was with kids, and we're very excited. The first man, the first guy, the first girl.
Speaker 1: That I had never met, nice and beautiful. You're right, You're right, some babyff was.
Speaker 4: It's clear that you really wanted to make like an informed decision. You saw it as a serious evaluation. Yeah, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: And the next time I see it's twelve months in two days data And again I say for a month and two days, because every day it's important. Yeah, and in this time I need to be for guessing. This is how it's called forgets. Didn't think about it.
Speaker 1: Just to forget about it.
Speaker 4: Why why do you think the boy is supposed to forget about or the couple is not supposed to have interactions during the engagement.
Speaker 2: I don't know this how it's work. I don't come to talk against from where I come. I can take from my experience. This is what's my experience. You're not only you're not allowed to talk, you're not allowed to meet. But I believe I want to keep the shiva like yeshiva. When a lot of bookings start to engagement start to go visit, it's not so old shiva.
Speaker 3: I say, I make my parents crazy because I want to see them and I can't. So they take for shabaka. Between the engaged to the wedding, they take some small epable and memore nymore again across I guess and I all the shubbers, I, you know, stand on the window and I tried.
Speaker 1: To see it, did you Yeah, I see it's smoke.
Speaker 3: It's smoked with the plan and the everyone's so, you know, take as.
Speaker 1: Him and I say him, okay, so that's it. That's it. You don't know that I see.
Speaker 2: You don't know listener. They stay a few times. His brother count to the ship and tell me, I have something else that I want to give you, but will it's not append usually and I go there and give me I don't know something, but I understand that. I go out on the ship because someone wants to see.
Speaker 1: And it's me.
Speaker 3: I won't know it's it's it's it's very hard. You want to see, you want to you want to talk, but you can't. You can't do it. I come from a little bit open house modeling, maybe after he came from very very very very sish house.
Speaker 1: Is that it? You not see me? I make my parents crazy, so they take me and that's it.
Speaker 4: Why did you want to see him? What were you? I don't know what were What made you want to see him?
Speaker 1: It's a good question.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I missed, but I don't miss because I don't know. Poisy, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You also print some cash, creat pillow, some pillows, print some pillow in the hardship into my picture, and she goes to sleep with this pillow. After the the man she goes do so she makes that It's not usually no man, no no. But it's a good question. Why, because it's interesting. You can't miss the someone that you don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you there's an attraction right away that you kind of feel a connection even if you don't know them.
Speaker 3: I try to feel your hand energy. Maybe maybe I try to feel energy.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know, twelve months engagement. It was very surprising. Is this normal to be engaged so long?
Speaker 2: For more? Way I came, it's normal, it's now even longer.
Speaker 4: Why so long?
Speaker 2: Good? Question. I really don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 3: A lot of things appended, but we don't know why. We don't know why. And I think if I asked, no one can give me.
Speaker 4: You know, an I understand Abby. Is it normal to smoke in your community?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: Do you still smoke?
Speaker 2: It's one secret and still smoking unfortunately, but I start very young. But no, it's not normal and it's not allowed in the in gay she was normal smoke.
Speaker 4: Brati, what did you think when you saw him smoking?
Speaker 1: I don't know he smoked and they after the wedding. It can't me. He asked me.
Speaker 3: He told me, listen, I have a question for you, and ask him. Okay, tell me, tell me listen. I'm smoke.
Speaker 1: For me. It's shocked, you know what? What to me?
Speaker 3: I try to smoke a little bit, but I'm smoked. It's okay for you that I continue to smoke. So I told them if it's one or two cigarettes in the day, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I tell this just because we just married, and you know, I don't want to do problems.
Speaker 1: I want to be good wife. I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: I think it's not elthy, it's it's I don't like it and it's.
Speaker 1: Very fullier because he's smoked one back in the day.
Speaker 2: And you know what is interesting because before me in the way on the wedding. So I took from my friends and tell them listen to me. Maybe it's the last one because if she don't, I go to ask him tomorrow. And if you don't like that, I don't know what to do and go to stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I thought Rahi that you you saw him smoking when you went to see him.
Speaker 2: So many.
Speaker 3: It's okay, not as it's because okay, my parents they don't know.
Speaker 1: Of course they don't. They said, no, yeah.
Speaker 4: Are both of you gear from the gear set? Were both of you good kids?
Speaker 2: She's more good for me.
Speaker 1: I was very good. I'm very I was looking, but.
Speaker 2: I make a little bit of problems, but not not very bad guy or something like this wasn't the issue. Everything I'm not wasn't the best.
Speaker 1: Not the best and make you know behind I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm very I'm not a sidish in my head, I'm not a dish, but I'm very a good girl.
Speaker 4: Did you think, Bradi, did you think of what a dream boy would look like when you were a teenager, did you think about getting engaged at all?
Speaker 3: I think, but I never said what I think because my parents they choose for me.
Speaker 1: I can't, you know, stay with my maybe dreams.
Speaker 3: I can't talk. I can talk, I can talk, I can't say anything. I try to set my parents. I know what I want. I think that I know. I want some men make with me fun in the life.
Speaker 1: I want, man.
Speaker 2: This is interesting because before we marry, she asked his father if I go with them to make a kayaks kayaking?
Speaker 1: You know kayak?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. Before you got engaged, you asked if he would be the kind of boy that you can go kayaking with?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because for me, I make one plus one.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Now you think it's stupid, but for me, it's big things.
Speaker 3: I try to understand what's going on, and my father told me, yes it do Cort, happen with you.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 4: What was your You were starting to say what kind of boy you were looking from, for a boy that would have fun with you? What else?
Speaker 1: Fun? I want fun? I like fun and you know, make me back again.
Speaker 3: And I want, you know, go together, and I want to you know, I can touch where we come from. You can do it, yeah, and do it. You can even speak about it. I don't want a sedish guy. I don't want it's I know it's not for me and you. It's not Hassidish, too much hasidish, and I can't say you see it's walk But then I'm not sure about it.
Speaker 4: What about you, Avi? What was your idea when you were a bucher, a teenager? What did you think of? What kind of girl?
Speaker 2: I have a two stuff that I want. I would girl and I wanted to bring.
Speaker 4: So what happened on your wedding day? Do you want to share? What you remember of your wedding day? Were you? Were you looking both like really really gorgeous?
Speaker 2: So yeah, of course I didn't recognize it, because twelve months later she looks completely different. Let's start to begin. In the middle of the day. The Madric come to talk to you, with you, with me, and it's supposed to tell me in the first time in my life, what I need to do today. Wow, this is the moment the supposed to for me. I understand did not need to talk to me. She just asked me, you know, and that's it. But it's kindamatically the middle in the day of the us talk to me about me, not just but yes. Also it's very only day and you can dabble in a lot and you can a lot of stuff, but it comes for the to, yeah.
Speaker 1: To tell you the come on.
Speaker 2: You come to to tell you the big secret?
Speaker 4: And how did you already know?
Speaker 1: Because it's pushdack is pushed tack. You know what is pushback? You know? You know friends, listen, I think everyone everyone.
Speaker 2: A lot of because if you're a little bit clear and you know, when the magi tell you you need to to pass now five lines and so everyone going to see exactly what.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 2: Like this so I don't know, Yeah, I understand it. So my father is no, they I'm not going to be the the next so he sent me to some group to learn with me the lukas before. But it was also a big sicket because you're not allowed to do this. So I learned the lukas before the hastening. But no one is, no one do this and went from when I.
Speaker 3: Come from just the girls, we go to Madrija to the Madrika a lot for something that two months, you know, eight weeks. You go every week and she teach you. She we we learn together the hot you know, or the alt that you need to keep after the wedding.
Speaker 1: But it's the girls, not the not the boys.
Speaker 2: It was very very holiday. I remember the I hapned a lot and I go to the y. Of course you got Dublin Jackson, not this. But when I come to the hasen, I saw the first time after.
Speaker 1: Twelve months, and you know our fully maker.
Speaker 2: I didn't recommend. I didn't know. I can't change, I don't have any any remember nothing. I come to cover the hard the color before the hip the first time after twelve months, the song and it was completely look different. In the meeting she didn't any makeup and now with fully makeup. And also this is it's also very stressful day.
Speaker 3: Because I don't like where I send you pictures and video and you see, also.
Speaker 2: Don't like to be in the middle of the tension. So I just want the down.
Speaker 4: Did you mess her during the engagement?
Speaker 2: Yes, I Also.
Speaker 6: She gives a gift for my mom between the marriage to the engage, to get into the marri she gives us some album, some pictures from the engagement or something like this.
Speaker 2: Something nice. When I to my father my parents house. So every time I take this with me that no one is seen and they go to the battlement, no one can see the just see the pictures to remember, not for guess how she looked like. But I can do this in the front of some weeks because you need to be forget.
Speaker 4: During during the engagement, what did you think your color was like?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Did you have a sense of the person she is?
Speaker 2: No? No, I understand she. I want to also understand the family. She's not so silly like me, but she personality didn't know any series anything.
Speaker 1: Gish, nothing, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 4: So you fasted on your wedding day, you went to the western wall. The lecture came and told you try to tell you about intimacy. Did you spend the day in the apartment you were going to live in?
Speaker 2: You know, we living in a dog in the This was the Husbinds. Wasn't the back not the same? The same Sydney.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see, I see.
Speaker 1: We come to our about the wedding.
Speaker 2: We come with the parents to the house and we drink again behind the first time in the house after the reading. Then we start to build life.
Speaker 4: So tell me more about the wedding and then we'll talk about building a life. What do you remember, brah here as the lead up to the wedding, the day of the wedding.
Speaker 1: I remember, listen, I remember because I said I haven't enjoyed. I enjoy.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know it's for me, it's what fun because we then I then enjoyed this day.
Speaker 1: Enjoy. We see that we see in the picture and we see in the video.
Speaker 2: I can't say monster in the head. We understand that everything is okay. Then we're going to enjoy when we come to the after two minutes where the ten they.
Speaker 1: Were in the same gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: I understand that she's in my in the same page. We can't start living. We have a good point to start.
Speaker 4: Yeah, after the you close the door, you're in the room for the first time by yourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because we don't know each other. But it's so complicated. But then we understand. Ever since it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 4: Were you happy when that happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is there anything obvious? Is there anything in particular you can say that happened that made you feel that way?
Speaker 2: I don't want to go details, but how do you start to talk how I feel.
Speaker 3: You know, it's the conversation we see in the first time after four months.
Speaker 2: And fill start. First off, we go to the relation. There is no meat on the table, only very very a lot of daily stuff. I don't know that I like, you know, sure, I don't want not that she can not.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want it.
Speaker 2: The first thing I want a lot of.
Speaker 1: And you know I coco called cocko.
Speaker 3: It's it's listen, it's not normal in our community.
Speaker 1: It's not normal. And you see that and you understand, Okay, she knows what she do.
Speaker 4: It made you laugh, Abby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw snacks from the on the table.
Speaker 1: You know, chocolate, chocolate click.
Speaker 4: Who set up the table? Who set up this?
Speaker 2: She said? Someone I want.
Speaker 3: I want pizza. I want the order FoST pizza. But I don't know what happens. So is it not all the pizza? But you know, chocolate in the kits.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 4: He appreciated your your quirky move and that. Yeah, these kinds of things tell us a lot about how two people are going to be comparable. Yeah, go ahead, what you say.
Speaker 1: In the head hood we stay a half an hour something like this. A photo photo everyone.
Speaker 3: To take pictures, and then the parents come and they give him some neggarn Nicholas necklace and that he needed to give me, you know, he need, so they bring them the necklace and they give me.
Speaker 1: We make a few pig chares and we go out to you know.
Speaker 3: Dancing and the rest of the wedding, and then after you know, the sow down.
Speaker 2: You can see the instagram after this. It was very very late. It was two three o'clock in the morning, So we're going to stop.
Speaker 4: What did you wear for a head covering, Brah.
Speaker 1: In the wedding? My hair? No wig and no no my hair?
Speaker 3: And you know, you home and take all you make a shower and you put them.
Speaker 2: Sha and again she goes to the show one person, she come out another one. But the three time, so I meet three different people.
Speaker 4: Listen, Wow, Abby, watch your reaction to these various different people you met.
Speaker 2: Also, I have a six sisters, so I know how it's I know all the stuff.
Speaker 1: But I think you like what you see, like what they said.
Speaker 4: You're both lovely. So so when you when did you start to cover your head? Brophy?
Speaker 1: After the shower, after the shovel, my parents come with us. We drink a high and then they leave.
Speaker 3: My help me with you know, with bliss and the hair, and then they go they live, and I go to shower and.
Speaker 1: I go back. I go out from the shower with a shater and you.
Speaker 3: Know, very long and so noah, you know, no pajama, but cout on it.
Speaker 1: You have a got d after you you shower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Garrett doesn't shave the head.
Speaker 1: No, no, but shame.
Speaker 4: You're you had a shado that was long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, my shattow it's not no short, you know, good, very very short.
Speaker 3: It's short, not you know, like very fun at and they're very you know, I go with this normal shater and you know, Cavil I was saying, by the book.
Speaker 4: I want to know what your feelings are about arranged marriage. Since you're married for fifteen years now, how do you feel about arrange marriage?
Speaker 1: In my opinion, I think it's what.
Speaker 2: Exactly the same one meeting one day. I believe it's not the right way, but it can be great if you do this right with a few meetings. It's a few we are the proof. But yeah, but of course it's we trust a lot on the parents, so the parents need to really really know you and you if you know shame and you say exactly what you want so it can work. I don't know. It's something, but we have a lot of stuff, very very important stuff that we want. We never talked about it, but we are very very different.
Speaker 1: And it's complicatedicated.
Speaker 2: We talk about this in the first meeting. I'm not sure if we go to mail because we have a very important stuff that we are not I think the same about this. I don't know how many kids they want. We never asked something that it's important. Do you want to believe you want to live in the city, the very very important stuf that we never talk about this until after the marriage. Ready the marriage, well, just.
Speaker 3: After the you can't start to talk about it's complicated.
Speaker 1: It's not walk like this, it's yellow. Walk like this.
Speaker 3: It's walk you see, but it's a lot, a lot, a lot of lack.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of la hailad and it's it's odd walk.
Speaker 2: You need to forgive very very big stuff because you never talked about this before. I have a friend they tell me, he like, you like to go to the swim, you like to go to the water park, and his wife they doesn't count. Look on water.
Speaker 1: You have to know and it's not happened before the wedding, just after.
Speaker 4: Do you think there was something about how your match was set up that made it more likely to like it was something done for you too that you think was done better than in other ship of him marriages. Mausele from God.
Speaker 1: Because we are very different, very different people.
Speaker 4: Also, you want to explain what you mean by that.
Speaker 2: She's made very very clean and organized. Everything is very very organized. For me, I don't know everything is okay, okay, we can make a shower to know what. No, it never happens. It sounds good walking there.
Speaker 3: And then and then stucks, but a gard Yeah for me, it's made me sick.
Speaker 1: It's made me sick. And then to please relax and you.
Speaker 2: Know that after this we understanding your kids exactly to start.
Speaker 1: Like me, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Sweet. So when did you have a child, When did you start having kids? Or can you talk about your kids?
Speaker 2: One hour, one one year after exactly.
Speaker 4: One year after? Was it hard?
Speaker 3: I think it's the it's the odd things in my life. But today I can't say it's my big present, but the God because it's good for me but then and even.
Speaker 2: You know, we're going to make a busday of fourteen years business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my bigger, bigger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have a second child, Yeah, we have two.
Speaker 1: My daughter she is fourteen and my son is eighteen and a half.
Speaker 4: Eight and a half. Yeah, you want to talk about maybe you're like finding your place in the world together? Are you? Do you still consider yourself gear? You say?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we tried to build a gidden. I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's it good Jews, Yeah, that's no good, no hassity, no we we you know, because just.
Speaker 2: For the god, try to connect it without the sloos. I don't know it's called we try to be a good but a.
Speaker 3: Good good you know, women and good men for everyone. But no, no, girl, and no, it's not for us. And do we understand this? Fifteen years ago together?
Speaker 4: Did you slowly change?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Slowly slowly stay cres Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's it's not so usual for a couple to change together, is it. Do you know other couples like you?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, the law but no, no, the thing.
Speaker 3: It's also lack because like you say, I can want to you know, I want to change and you want to stay and it can walk.
Speaker 1: You can fight them, but.
Speaker 2: For us, it's we make every single slowly, slowly.
Speaker 1: Together everything, We make.
Speaker 3: Choices together, who tried to We speak about things, we try, but just for us, not for everyone. And slowly, slowly we lived the you know, community everything.
Speaker 4: And you left Israel. You're now in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we left these little bit four years ago.
Speaker 4: How come you came to America.
Speaker 2: Because of me? I'm America citizen and my father is born here. I came here. I came here something almost twenty years ago, eighty years ago, something like this. I understand that every bigger better options here, so I come to check this and we decided to move to here.
Speaker 1: He decided, He decided.
Speaker 4: You're a nice as Chile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just not exactly.
Speaker 4: We're in America. Which state we live in?
Speaker 2: New Jersey?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Jersey was very very hard for Brackley. She had a very very good connection with his family in Israel, and we don't have anyone here. So the first yeries was very very hard. We flight a lot, We come to Israel a few times and in a here, but even this it's very very hard to be no family around and something.
Speaker 1: So but we try to enjoy the moment, get the way and the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. How did your families react to you becoming not good? Whatever you are? Now?
Speaker 3: My family it's it's like I said, it's more open mind and now or my family it's almost like me. So for me, we have good connections and we understand each other and it's a very very good relationship.
Speaker 2: My father's passed away twelve years ago. I'm sorry, so it's a little bit different. I think good family is it.
Speaker 1: But the connection is it's not like my family. We have connection and you know we touched.
Speaker 2: Everything's okay. But the true no one has come to me in a yellow mean and tell me that's something. Nothing is the respect me exactly like every.
Speaker 3: Time we respect him, we respect when we go to to.
Speaker 2: My mom and we respect, you know, respect us and everything.
Speaker 4: How do you consider yourself Jewish wise? Now?
Speaker 2: Like I said, good juice?
Speaker 4: Does it good Jews?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Try to try to be good.
Speaker 4: Did your daughter have about Metzpha, about Metzvah.
Speaker 2: About of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course friends and Israel and here.
Speaker 3: A few parties and we make every week and we know we keep sabad.
Speaker 2: My daughter also like lit candles every Yeah, we are good Jewish, but not go not city. No, we try to find us well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lovely. So let me finish the interview by asking about your workouts. When did you get into working out?
Speaker 1: This is important things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is very important. You are incredibly strong, you do you can do pull ups? How many women can do pull ups?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know that that, but listen, I tried to do it two years every day.
Speaker 1: Just after two years.
Speaker 2: So the true she started with something like two years ago and just after almost I don't know, we're here, I joined and we start to go together. But also this changes life a lot. It's makes a lot a lot. It's make good connection. It's made. It's start today.
Speaker 1: We go very early, we wake up very early in the morning. We go to the gym, or we go out.
Speaker 2: To walk and sometimes five morning, five ter we go.
Speaker 1: We tell some every day every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every day we go on the bike, we go to gym, you know everything.
Speaker 1: It's very good. It's very good for this, you know, mentally. Yeah, and it's very good.
Speaker 2: Fifty healthy and it's very healthy and very mentally it's also very very good and it's very very good for the relationship. Yeah, we're fighting together. Yeah, and with success together and you fall together and everything is together and it's very very out and find.
Speaker 4: What made you decide to start posting on Instagram?
Speaker 2: But we opened up business something like here you go. It's called all the Nadar everything for sharps tables. And we start to advertise so many influences in so many and it's cost a lot and not every time it's bring what you think it's going to bring. And then not happened. I won't it happened, So I say, we say together, we have so much funny stuff and very very nice stuff and interesting.
Speaker 1: We interesting people. In the end of the day, we're interesting people. We know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we start to try to do something interesting and to make it for we can every day we can make marketing on the business and this without to pay so much money for another.
Speaker 1: But we do for the exercise.
Speaker 2: But you know we're doing Yeah it's not for this, but it's also for this, but it's also this is what's the how it's we start to talk about this, well, we start to think about this.
Speaker 3: You tried to do it a lot of time. You won't try to go let's dress up nice. You know, set set, and we're doing videos and try to post, you know, need anything, just let's post.
Speaker 1: Because it's funny, it's it's nice.
Speaker 3: Let's try. No, no, I think it's not it's not interesting.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: One day I wake up in the morning, dress up and yalla baadad. We go to the gym and we try to make videos and we do it and we post and you know, after days, I see whoa wow people like and I get comments, very good comments. People want to know about you know, the need because I also start a little bit fit.
Speaker 4: You lost weight. You're both in incredibly good shape.
Speaker 2: I almost in my love something about a thousand pounds, like I see together all together, something like I took.
Speaker 1: But we walk out.
Speaker 4: It's so important. But you know, I work out almost every day also, and I can't do I can't do half of what you can do. It's incredible. I watching you is amazing.
Speaker 1: I think you can do it. I think you can do.
Speaker 4: By the way, Abby is also amazing. But as a woman, I look at me, I.
Speaker 2: Can I try for now maybe it's I can, But again I try.
Speaker 1: Two years, it's not coming. You know, I wake up in the morning, they don't put us incredible.
Speaker 4: First of all, I'd love to include your business so you can put it at the end of the video. People are interested, so you can send me about that. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed talking to you with you tons of luck, and I'll keep watching your inspirational stuff. I actually watch a lot of Instagram fitness. So yeah, I was happy when when I found.
Speaker 2: Your right now with the train it's very.
Speaker 4: Now, I put you can go to see I saw it said everyone needs someone to believe in that. Yeah yeah, yeah, I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you believe us from the beginning?
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, you can?
Speaker 1: I tell them, I feel I feel you can.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: It's very important in the life. We have to seOne you believe us.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. We have to believe in ourselves and we have to have people exactly yeah right, it's absolutely true. And I think a part of fitness is believing in your body's ability to do things, and it's why it makes you so strong. Yeah yeah, well, thank you so much. I really love talking to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.