Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: We are live today. We have Zach from Logos revealed in well, not exactly in the studio, but on this on the stream, and he is from FTJ Media as well f FUR alumni. We're going to discuss some stuff and get to know Zach a little bit better. But first, maybe we could play a little song.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you are raised you urmy and mastering spid bom that you see cut off both Nay, I'm Prince him Boat, Prince.
Speaker 4: May Counties hostself first st step down steps downs.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course mainstream ideals of what they think Eneglo maniac is there, so it don't take that to be my view on things. But I just wanted to wait, hold on, I got to shut it off a different way. Od on, it's still talking on the side. You know, it's funny that Stalin's face doesn't pull up on that. I mean right, it's never it's never stolen. It's always it's always the guy with the unique mustache who is only true crime really was ruining that mustache for everyone else. Zach? How you doing this money man?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good, Daniel. It's nice to be on the show, am I really?
Speaker 2: Who are something else?
Speaker 1: Is happening.
Speaker 2: Hold on maybe as by settings here. It's good on my end, no cancelation back on, so good n Raider in the house, huh.
Speaker 1: Is it? It's it seems good on my end.
Speaker 2: I don't now, I don't hear I have a chance, says Okay, yeah, I don't know. I don't hear you. Then, oh, hold on, hold on, because I'm an idiot. We're better now. I faded it down for the music and then I pull you back up. You're on the same You're on the same track. All right, We're good. Yeah, amateur hour would be.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So Zach, tell us about Locus Revealed. Tell us about your your journey, what motivates inspirers, what you think maybe the and then you know, obviously in successive order, not all at once, but what is it, uh that intrigues you the most, and what do you think is the most important, like part of what you've researched analyzed that you think would have the most impact on people maybe just starting to figure things out, and then maybe people who are in advance, like what other elements do you think would be useful for them to continue their journey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good question. So I'm twenty six. I'm I guess fresh in this journey. I started about i'll say three or four years ago, getting closer to four now, with the whole COVID scenario for what that was, and I became rather healthfully distrustful of my government during that time period and started looking down the bit shoot rabbit holes, you know, Bill Gates, and they're trying to the globalists are trying to kill everybody off and all this nonsense. And I started looking a little bit deeper, and I actually had somebody mentioned to me very just and I don't really think they were even being that serious. They were being more facetious because they don't even fully understand it themselves. I'm actually the one teaching them these things now. But they said, hey, you know, it's the Jews. And at this point I didn't even know what a Jew was. I had never met a Jew before. I'm thinking, what the hell is this person talking about? You know, I don't I really don't get it. But I'm a very inquisitive mind, so I couldn't just allow that statement not to go on herd right or on research. So I decided, Okay, I want to look into this, and who do you. As we just saw in this video the music video. Who do you think of when you think of the person that didn't like Jews or didn't didn't have had a lot of bad things to say about Jews? Obviously Hitler comes to mind. So I decided to what did the man have to say? Right? I want to hear it in his own words. So I looked long and hard to find a copy of mindcom where I could actually read it, where it's not you know, annotated or introduced by the ADL's hate definition.
Speaker 2: Right, extra chapters, different rewrites, and then yeah, there's there's all that manipulation going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they love doing that, they love mogging it down. So I finally had found a copy. I went with the Stalag edition and I read the book and I was just completely enamored by this book. I mean, all of the things that he lays out, even just simple things like that should be common sense in the world, and they're not. It's not common sense. Like when he talked about how hit history should be taught. He talks about history should be taught specifically to be learning the mistakes from the past or learning what good things that people did or used in order for us to take that into the world today and benefit off of it. And instead, when we learn history, it's just names and dates, rights, names and dates, and that's that's just not adequate and it doesn't really give you any true understanding of what history really means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he shows that he has a great reverence for the Greek ancient Greek culture too.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, which I do as well.
Speaker 2: Like brothers, you know, he sees it as such coming from the same people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has a wonderful speech. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you you look it up. You can find it on bit shoot. It's called what is Europa? And he goes into a long explanation of what Europa is as a spiritual and historic entity, and it's it's beautiful, it's just magnificent. He talks about the culture of the Greeks and the Romans and how it cultivated into what we know of Europa today, and it's it's a very interesting speech. But anyways, reading that book obviously woke me up to some of the modern issues that we have today with transgenderism and all this nonsense that's going on in our society that's just so unnatural.
Speaker 2: Tell me your net woke.
Speaker 1: No, certainly not, certainly not.
Speaker 2: I got to do my homework better before I picked guests.
Speaker 1: I don't have any any drag Queen story hour books for you. Yeah, I guess I'm in the wrong spot.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you know, an innocuous book. So they are tricky and they're very, very cunning. So there's a whole section apparently at our library, which is a nice library. But librarians are liberals all the time, right, somebody's a communist marks this viewpoint. But I don't know something about the Dewey decimal system. It makes everybody stupid. But there's a section where they have it on display. But my friend's daughter just grabbed one at random, like in a different section, and you can read into it quite a distance before you realize what's going on. And somebody is like realizing at like a four it's like a four year old in the book realizing that it's not what it thinks it is and that it needs to change itself. Absolute insanity, absolute mind, you know, prop aganda.
Speaker 1: And so my.
Speaker 2: My friend, he's being a good dad after bringing it to the attention of the library and realizing that that was just like walking into a beast nest because like, what do you mean this is offensive? Bit He's like, all right, alright, cool. So in the second page of the book, he slapped something and there said warning parents. He was like, I don't know if he made a stamp or whateverybody said warning parents, this is and you talked about what the subject matter was and that it was grooving your children, and he put it back on the shelf.
Speaker 1: Good, good, Yes, what you should do.
Speaker 2: You should do it to all those books in all those libraries. At least give people the warning.
Speaker 1: You know, I bumped into one of those books. It was. It was also the same concept that they were using krans as an analogy. Yeah, and this this one cran, it was like a red cran. It was getting bullied by all the other crans because it was wearing the wrong rapper. Frants have a rapper to tell you what the color is. It was wearing like a purp rapper. But it was a red cran. And it was basically giving children that concept of you don't have to sometimes you're not born in the right shoes, right, so you can change your gender. I mean just it was psychotic, but it's sick and it takes some really defiant people. But anyways, I read that book and it really just it enlightened me to what was going on in the world today, drawing those parallels, and it really awoke a deep interest in history for me. Reading his explanation of history and seeing how much he revered it, I started. I mean, you can see my bookshelf. Now, that was a Mike comp was actually the first book I ever read front to back, from cover to cover. And now I'm an avid reader. I read all of the time. I mean I'm constantly I have a book open, just sitting here for five minutes waiting for you. While I was in the waiting room. I'm sitting reading something. I can't help myself.
Speaker 2: So you know, I've noticed if you pair that with you know, the healthy body, healthy mind, which he actually talks about in the book. For the last seven eight years, I think. So, however long I've owned since twenty sixteen, at least, I've owned this elliptical. It's a Soley thirty. Not that that matters or anything, but it's just a Laice thirty one. It has an incline and all that. When I read, I throw my phone or whatever device I might have right in front of me. So it's digital, you know, it's like it's an ebook, and that way I can just take my hand off real quick. I don't have to try to hold a book open and have the pages flipping around or anything like that. And I've read I don't know how many books in the last since then doing it that way because I'm exercising, but I'm not going light like you know, people think, oh, you're just reading and being capped. No, I'm like hardcore on the elliptical. So I'm super engaged in black you know, the lactic acid is kicked in and everything is all that, but I'm reading fifty sixty pages at a time. Sometimes I'm going on for like an hour and fifteen minutes, and I retain it so much more and it makes so much more of an impact because I'm all my juices are flowing at the same time. And I don't know if that would be useful to other people to try that or not. But the retention and the way you can just pull things not even thinking about it from whenever something else sets off like a trigger like oh that reminds me of this, you know, like making the connections it just is like it's a huge file cabinet that I have.
Speaker 1: Now, wow, information, you'll have to consider something like that. That's very interesting. Yeah, I have a problem. I don't know if you have this problem. Maybe you do. But I open I have four or five, sometimes six books open at a time. Like I'll read forty fifty pages of a book, I set it down, I take just a break, and then I end up picking up another book the next day, and like something else grabs my interests and I open up that book. I'll read forty pages of that put it down, and then I have like five or six open, and I can't decide which one I want to finish.
Speaker 2: So that happens to me only when I don't find the first forty pages to grab me enough. So that's why I'm searching. It's like, you know, not getting the adequate nutrition and you're still hungry, so go back to the fridge type of thing. But other than that, like if something is like intriguing, that's the only thing I'm thinking about until I get back to that book again. So I would watch, I would read that one to the end and then start the next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, I guess I have to work my work on my focus level. I'm like too distracted on other things.
Speaker 2: But well, don't take psychiatric meds to do that.
Speaker 1: Terrible. It's it's a shame how many people are taking those stupid things. I can't believe what it does to people. But yeah, I uh I so I took an interest in reading and history, and you know, a lot of people waking up there's always that question, you know, what what do you recommend to read? What? What can I read? How can I learn these things? And I always like to reference mindkomp because I think it's a very unique work. It's something that we'll just it just will change your worldview instantly, especially if you come from this place of thinking that this guy really was a madman and you don't have the accurate historical understanding of what happened back then you come to the realization that he absolutely was not a mad man. He was very level headed. He was actually an extremely reasoned individual. You know, that was one of the things that really stood out for me in the book. He's asking questions in this book constantly, He'll ask himself a question, and it's like a it's like a logical dialectic that he's running with himself and he'll say, you know, why were these people doing this to Germany at the time? Why did did our politicians not care in this manner? Why did they not stand up for us? And it's like a megalomaniac or a psychopath doesn't. They don't ask questions. They just think they're right, right, like a psychotic dictator who's a madman, doesn't ask questions and try to find reasons for things. They already know what they think that reason is and they don't care what anybody's opinion is. So found that very interesting. But moving off of that and trying to find other things to to help yourself in this journey. I really do recommend reading ancient philosophy. I have found that to be so incredibly helpful in my life with my human interactions, with how I control myself in situations.
Speaker 2: Creating stoic you're talking about, right, Like, yes, stoicism.
Speaker 1: I am a massive proponent of stoicism. I've read into Cicero. I even consider Plato to some extent to be a stoic. I know he's not labeled as such, but I certainly would consider him that way. Everybody you know Marcus Aurelius is like the introduction one, Right, I really don't like recommending that one because everybody knows that one's it's more mainstream. Right. You can just go to your Barns and Nobles and Marcus Aurelius is on every shelf, So.
Speaker 2: You're a Clitus I would go with. I mean that was that was a kickoff launched for me when I was in philosophy class in college, Like Heraclitis was considered I guess the first, and then everybody says has a different answer for this, who is considered the first philosopher Alah of ancient Greece? But Heraclitis usually pops up in there for people who go a little bit deeper than no, it's this guy, it's that guy. Know, it's usually Heraclitis. So I mean, if you go based off that, there are certain things that he has said, and let me just see if I can talk about there's there's something about the logos if I can find that book that has it in there, let me just see. So this is a quote I actually pulled from my old philosophy book, and my book that I wrote was called Logos and mock epic nic So it's it's more of like a screenplay slash. It's like a hybrid, right, Okay, So this is from Douglas J. Socio and it says logos, a complex Greek word associated with the philosopher Heraclitis. Heracletian logos is both an account of reality and that which is revealed by the account. The logos is a fundamental reason, and that's underlined for things being as they are. It is the fundamental principle of the world. Would you agree with that as a definition, because you can't really get a definition of logos, so close as you get, the better you are. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a that's a great definition. I definitely agree with that. I know. The problem is, logos is also a concept in.
Speaker 2: Us hell doesn't just mean word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's a concept in a lot of Christian thought as well. And then it can sometimes take on more of like a spiritual meaning for some people. So I've heard people kind of twist what they think it means compared to what I think it means. It's been very interesting because I've taken it on as a name, and I actually took it myself from Aristotle in a rhetoric he lays out the path ethos and logos right, and the logos is the logic, the pathos is the emotion, and the ethos is the authority. And when I was analyzing that in in his work rhetoric, I found that very interesting and that's where I took logos from me because I'm I'm a very logically driven person. Everything I do, I don't appeal to emotion in my discussions with people or when I have a conversation with somebody. I'm very stern on logic. I'm everything I do is reasoned. So I thought it's a It's a perfect a perfect name for myself and revealed. Because I'm revealing it, I want to I want to give it to more people. I want to teach more people the importance of that. And we live in a very emotional, effeminate society that is not thinking logically. They're not very reasoned people. You know, when you bring up the six million, or you bring up you know, trans genderism being unnatural, you get this emotional response. They don't actually think about what you're saying that, they don't want to hear you out. It's just a reaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, I'm glad that you uh, you know, you kind of got to that point already that there's a there's it if let me apply this and if this makes sense to you or not. There's two different types of emotion, Like there's that response to you know, being triggered, like you're talking about and just not even be able to comprehend anything and you're just straight hardwired, short circuited to this this emotional response. But then there's also the righteous indignation of injustice, like if you are listening to somebody, you know, put you down, condescend, be rude, Like I think rudeness is like quite close to punishable by death if people don't like take the freaking hint to take it. Take it easy, buddy, you know, understand your role and show respect, you know, mutual respect. If you want it from me, you got to give it too. That's that type of thing, like I'll shut down something like if I'm in the middle of a discussion with somebody, and also it because it becomes harassment, it becomes you know, very very hostile. Well, I have enough self respect to let them know that it's it's not gonna fly with me, so that in that respect, it might seem emotional because I'm gonna I'm gonna do whatever I feel it's necessary to shock them to shut the you know, you know what I mean. So in that respect, like the Italian comes out, I guess is the best way to put it. The Joe Pety is like right there, right on command.
Speaker 1: I agree, you know. Emotion again, emotion as a effeminate situation. Emotion is something that has to be controlled. There has to be a discipline behind emotion. It's like it's like anything in the world with too much of it is bad. Not enough of it is bad. You have to have that healthy harmony and balance of it.
Speaker 2: That hesitation to ask yourself is this a valid response? Because not all emotional responses are valid. Just because you have it, just because you feel it strongly, it doesn't mean it's a valid response, right.
Speaker 1: Right, right correct, you know, And a lot of people I do agree with you on on you know, there should be an emotional reaction to injustice. I mean, that's what we are, right everybody that's on FTJ. That is an emotional reaction to injustice. We're all we're all fed up, we all want to talk about this, we all want to educate others and get rid of the injustice. Right.
Speaker 2: I guess. I guess there's an emotional versus passionate maybe maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like that because one thing actually, speaking of of Hitler, this was something I had talked about on my show before. Someone said, well, well he was he was emotional, you know, he was a very emotionally driven man. I said, yeah, I can't describe that as emotional. I would. I actually described it exactly as you just did. Passion. He there was a passion, right, that came out of his out of his heart. And I don't equate that with emotion, because emotion can be many things, right. Emotion can be like, no one is passionately angry, right.
Speaker 2: No one or passionately falling apart because they can't handle something.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Yeah, No, no one's passionately depressed it. So passion is is so so much more important to understand because passion is a very it's almost like a specified type of emotion, right, And it's one that is purely positive because a lot of times emotion the only reason it's bad is because of how negative it is.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We have men, for example, who will find out an injustice, right, something like a simple injustice. And you see this a lot with like, I don't know if you've ever seen these videos of these blacks in the hood where when they're at the gas station, uh, and the guy behind the counter, he'll he'll like record his interactions with these thugs at the gas station. And and the one he hands this guy, I don't know you ever saw a video, he hands him a pink lighter and it was like an insult to this guy's masculinity. So to him, this was this great injustice. He starts throwing ship in the store and yelling and screaming and flipping it. That that's that's over emotional, right.
Speaker 2: This is a that's a kid who never got spanked and probably didn't have it freaking dad in the first place, that he knew of.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no discipline, right, So it's it's reached into his adult life and now he's still a child essentially in mind, and he has no control over those emotions. So it's not a man, right. A man has a level of control over those emotions. They can control when to let them out, when to hold them back, and understand when to again to be reasoned with them, right, to be.
Speaker 2: Logical, exactly, and then that that makes for a dangerous person because when the when the child grows into an adult size, but it's still a child's mind. That is a very volatile thing because tantrums can turn into deadly encounters at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've seen it many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the and the rationale, the reasoning is very your your level of play there is not very you don't have a whole lot of options because they're going to not be very deep as far as their comprehension level, because again, it's arrested development, it's stunted growth, and it's it's also a subconscious desire not to be any better at that point too, because it's everything is defiance. Now, a spirit of defiance in a sense of injustice is a great thing, like Spirit of seventy six, you know, that's spirit of defiance, right, That's something that is integral to being able to be able to rally yourself up, you know, to do courageous things that put your life at risk for a bigger, higher goal like what he talks about in that book as well. I think I'm on like page five hundred and forty or something like that. That's someone I'm reading currently is mind gomf and a quote unquote clean copy. But I don't know who the hell like did the punctuation in this thing, because a billion extra commas and there's a lot of the misspelled words. But I'm getting through it, like I could figure it out. But the edition was that is it edition? Yes, it's the one that everybody said, Oh, this one's more of racist because it paints them in a better light, Like that's the one I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: So the reason for the reason for the misspellings, Uh, it was translated by the NSDAP very unprofessionally in order to get it out to prisoners of war in the camps. Uh that the English speaking ones, so that they could teach them what Hitler was actually saying, so they could get like an accurate account. So it's it's a little bit scratchy in translation.
Speaker 2: They feel bad for seven hundred pages, but I mean it's the it's the commas, like it must be in the punctuation of German. So when they translated over, they just kept this because you know how sometimes you say things backward in different languages, like you start with the you know, the predicating end with the subject or something like that maybe there's the reason why the commas are extra because they just threw them right where they were before. But it's just like whoa, okay, I just like you can just you can roll through it once you figure it out, if you read enough books you can. It's not going to stunt you from reading it or anything. Yeah, just something as noticeable, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I do. I have heard that, and it's it's considered little more authentic one because it was translated by the NSDAP. But you could also read for anybody that has a problem with something like that, with the grammar and the commas, you could always read, uh, the Thomas Dalton edition. That one is the modern, the most modern edition, and that was translated by Thomas Dalton's one of our guys, right, he wrote a Eternal Strangers. Are you familiar with that book?
Speaker 2: No, but I'll write down it's a good book.
Speaker 1: He goes into actually there was a first book I ever did with my book club, and he goes into Jews. Throughout time, they've they've always been the eternal stranger. Right, no matter where they go or where they try to assimilate, they can't assimilate, whether they want to or not. They just can't.
Speaker 2: So yeah, do you know, have you useless Smolin's nineteen sixty eight book The New History of the Jews. No, I'm not, please do. I've read a good portion of it on the show. But you're gonna get to that whole Habru Sagaz, you know, with that, you know, the cut through its bandits people from the other side of the river, or they've also been called it's always foreigners every single time. And that's why the whole concept that the Egyptians saw them as you know, worshippers of Set just because that was the god of the foreigners and storms and stuff like that, and that kind of all plays into the whole ball. Yahweh got you know that type of thing. And I don't I'm not sure what your what your views are on. I don't want to jump ahead of like what you're you're you're gonna be talking about. But you know, they did hand us basically three religions and it's still at the courts them handing it to us, so they think so they would have us believe if that's true, you know, and the am Hillman stuff that comes into play there where they're ancient Hebrew came after the fact, and it was in ancient Greek first, and that it was a Hellenistic freaking you know, their way of I almost think it's satire, Like I think they took a bunch of Scythian actual like old stories and noble people and wrote a fuck like a like a satirical book about them all being a bunch of perverts and idiots, and in the ancient Greek version of it, because they had access to the library, and Greek was a lot of their first languages. Because they'll never let you know this, but they had no history, they had no culture, they had no art, they had no you know, literacy at that point either, not not until a high enough level. But they'll claim can and I, they'll claim Phoenician, they'll claim anything that makes them look better. And then they also, after getting a Greek education thanks to talmey Soder, they turn around and say they taught to Greeks everything.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's the same thing we see today with them, right, they're incapable of creation. All they can do is subvert and destroy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then that that goes back to do we manifest and do they need us? Like that for that reason, I'm sorry, I didn't mean yeah, no, no.
Speaker 1: You're right. Well, it's that whole analogy that you hear from all of history parasite, right, It's it's a lot of people have a hard time if you don't understand the nature of them. People don't really understand that analogy. But it's a perfect analogy because it's absolutely the situation that we're in. You know, I was talking with with a g man the other day and we talked about this exact concept. You know, when you talk about, for instance, Hitler as a figure, right, always it's he's evil. He's evil. Now, when when you hear it from a Jewish lens or a Jewish perspective, that's a factual statement, right, because to them, if everybody was to accept his worldview and his ideals and live in a happy, homogeneous society, they have nothing to leach off. Right, So it's dangerous to their existence because the parasite needs the host.
Speaker 2: And it's considered the source and what they're what their drive is. Right before you, it's evil to them.
Speaker 1: Evil essentially, it's I liken it to a flea collar on a dog, right, the dog loves that flea collar because it protects him, it keeps him safe. He's not itchy, right, But the flea hates it. So Hitler is the dog collar or the flea collar right right now? The Jews hate it because it keeps them off and for us, when you fully understand it, it protects you, right. It's it's that natural anecdote to this problem. But the problem is is most of our people have grown up watching Jewish Hollywood, Jewish television, you name it, and they're not actually living with their spirit anymore. They're they're inculsated with a Jewish spirit so much so that their materialistic, they're hedonistic. Uh, they're they're just completely lost spiritually. And it just goes to show that they've been adequately judaized and they even speak as such.
Speaker 2: Yes, the flea media is telling us how we should view the collar exactly exactly, and.
Speaker 1: We're scared of our natural antidote. It's actually crazy. It's that Stockholm syndrome, right, I think that's what they call it. It's exactly that. I don't know how you break people out of that, you know, how do you get them to realize that the flea caller is actually good for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. I mean, I don't know if I want to impart of this right now because it makes me because I want people to actually read the book. I want them to have the curiosity to at least get to know what hell he was thinking about at least in the twenties or whatever whenever it came out, versus you know, not and just assuming that you already know because someone told you. That's a big problem that a lot of people do. It's like, oh, well, I trust this source, so why should I have to do any of the work. You know, I'm a busy man doing this and that and the other thing and dodging all kinds of responsibilities. I can probably dodge this one too, you know. But there are certain things I think you are I mean, I could see the the need maybe in the beginning. So a lot of a lot of the things that he proposes in there, I think are one of those things that are like jump starts, like because of where how bad we've gone the other way, this needs to kind of be regulated by the state. But at a certain point, if you're doing the good, the right, you know, job, it should for the next generations that follow that have been raised in that state. It shouldn't be required to be mandated anymore. And a lot of things like you know, the exercise an hour a day, an hour after school basically, and then carry that carry that on into when you going to the military. Like I would really be upset if somebody told me that I had to do that. I do it anyway, but don't tell me that I have to, you know what I mean. So it's like I understand that it's good for me. I understand it makes me strong. I understand that the health benefits of it, But don't tell me that I have to because on some days I'm going to feel not well in other days, you know what I mean. And if it's just a blind like we have now where people don't use discernment when they tell you that something is a law or a rule, but they don't see the other details that make humans human to understand when you when it's you know, there's something can be changing about this. It's not so rigid if you don't have the right mindset set. And this is the other thing, like it's really important what he's telling you know, what the state should have as far as control is only if it doesn't become corrupted because in that type of power in the hands of the wrong people would be devastating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I absolutely agree. And that's the thing. You know, a lot of people level this argument against authoritarianism because they give it a broad view, right, they think of all of the bad forms of it rather than the good. So the idea, well, dictator as a word, right, the modern definition, I don't know if you know this or not, has actually been changed.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it has, like every other damn word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not the same definition. So a dictator used to just be a absolute ruler, so that's not negative or positive. It's just an absolute ruler. Now it's it's synonymous with a tyrant, which is specifically an oppressive ruler. Right, So they've completely manipulated that word. But so the idea in most people's minds today is that a dictator has to be evil, has to be corrupt and awful and terrible to the people. You know, we have good examples in history where that's not the case.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Marcus Aurelius, we were just talking about him earlier, is a perfect example, right. He was the noble dictator, the good dictator, and It's the same situation here. When we look at authoritarian states. You know, a lot of people just assume this has to be an awful thing. But when things are so bad, when when people are literally chopping their genitalia off and thinking that they're forty different, right, they're insane, they've lost their mind, some kind of authority has to step in and say no more. This can't happen anymore. Because right now, in this society, and a democratic society, you have people that are emotionally voting for these things. They're not actually thinking about if this is good or bad, but they have this emotion behind it, and they decide, hey, I'm going to vote this way or I'm going to accept this, and it's terrible. It's actually destroying these people so for their own good. And again I go back to this another analogy, because analogies are always good in situations like this. But think of a child and a father.
Speaker 2: Right I was about to say this dad's home, because the state's walked in. Okay, Dad's home. Everybody, chill a fol you know, drop your stupidity online.
Speaker 1: If dad said, hey, you're eight years old, you can choose whatever you want. Here's a plate of chocolate for dinner. And here's a plate of steak, a steak and potato dinner. What do you want kid? The kids? What do you think the kid's gonna do? They want the sweets, right, and they'll eat the sweets, and they'll eat the sweets until they're throwing up and and completely sick and their stomach hurts. Right, So eventually an authoritarian figure has to step in and say, no, you can't have that right now.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I know it's I know it tastes good, I know it's fun. Right, it might feel good, but you can't have that right now. You have to discipline yourself. Right, you have this and if you're if you're good, you can have some of that later. And that's that's the thing with our society today is everybody wants the pleasure. Everybody wants the what's what's good in the moment, right everybody? That's what everything is on the uprise in that regard, drinking, watching television, playing video games. It's a pleasure seek.
Speaker 2: Right, And they talk about that the the the installment, or the or the giving. This is in the protocols, This is in the New History of the Jews by Eustace Mollen's talking about the luxuries they called the I mean that you can categorize them as that the luxuries or the or the you know, the pleasures like you said, of these modern conveniences, and that's how they corrupt purposely to weaken people to this dependency to this. You know, they're playing the impulse of of the pleasure button keep hit like the like the pellet, you know, for the for the for the animal, keeps on tapping that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, it's it's the dopamine void. Right. Everybody's looking for the next hit of dopamine, whether they get it through uh, playing a video game or or smoking a joint or whatever people are doing today. It's it's a constant. They need to be refilled with that. And that's where you have to find a way to get your dopamine from positive behaviors, right, Like like reading a book, you can still get an excitement from that. And uh, I mean, I'm sure you know that right when you you're drawing those connections between this book and that book and this thing, and right, it's it's exciting, it's stimulating for the mind. But you have to stimulate. You have to simulate your mind with those positive things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let me see. Let me see, I do like those are three pleasures, hey guys. Anyway, So yeah, and so when you're when you're you know, we can talk about that book. But I think it's kind of interesting that you, you know, that's the first one that you read. And how many years ago was that, like you said, like three or four it was prior to COVID or because of COVID as a like kind of like of COVID because of COVID. Yeah, I think the first book I read cover to cover that I wasn't required to pretend like I did in school was The Dark Tower Is a Gun Slinger by Stephen King, like Spikstad or something.
Speaker 1: But you couldn't you couldn't haze me, you couldn't bribe me. There was nothing you could do to get me to read a book prior to this. Uh, it's so weird. I don't I don't even know how to explain what spawned that in me to want to read that book, But after reading it again, it just obviously inspired me to read constantly. It just changed the way I view things, you know, And I think part of it was when I when I do things. I like deriving value from everything I do and not in not in a material or monetary sense, but I just like to it has to be beneficial in some way. I hate just time wasting. I can't stand I.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally can't even watch TV because it's just time wasting.
Speaker 2: There should be there should be a you know, a one way, not a one way like you're giving all your time to something and there should be something coming back from that. Yes, absolutely, it's it's a it's a it's good for you know, financial and economical reasons too, because if there's some sort of actual value in what you're doing all the time, then it's going to be obviously better better for you in the long run.
Speaker 1: Of course, so you know, I was actually I was on I was talking to somebody on a show yesterday, cultured Thug. I don't know if you're familiar with.
Speaker 2: Him, we say again, culture cultured Thug. No, I have not heard.
Speaker 1: He's a good dude, definitely one of our guys, and and was talking him last night. I had him on my show and we were talking about watching movies, and we both were both married and both of our wives like to put a stupid movie on or whatnot, and they want us to watch. We're both relating about the fact that we actually can't sit and watch that movie without having a book open at the same time, or you know, writing some notes down or researching something on the side, Like the movie is kind of like a background thing, you know. It's like, you're not. Actually I can't. I genuinely I don't. And I used to when I was a kid. Oh my god, I would watch I would just sit and watch TV all day, just like now I don't. I don't understand how people do it. I actually could not get myself to do it. It feels like torture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So I was a movie person all the time, and we had a man back when VHS was a thing, you know, five or five. So I was watching movies a lot, and I was interested in the stories, you know, interested in the stories, interested in Bruce Lee I, you know, and all that stuff too, but interested in the story like it because I wanted Everything was geared around being a writer, right, So there was a passion for that. But as far as TV and sitcom and all that crap, very few times that really give a crap. If it was something that was I was always seeking if that was the case, Like I was changing the channel, trying to find something of interest, maybe finding a documentary somewhere. But as far as you know that sitcomy crap, I never liked it because I mean, look at Roseanne. That was probably in the time that I was, you know, a TV watcher. It's the worst, very most disgusting depiction of a family where everybody resents each other nobody. They're all melancholy, they're all, you know, walking around like a bunch of loafer like move and they have shitty attitudes towards each other and they're always putting each other down. And that's what family is. Roseanne did a lot to destroy the destroy the concept of family because you know how many people out there are parrots. They think that it's cool because they this is the short circuit stupid people, right, They think it's cool. They see an example and they're influenced by that, and then they start treating other people in their lives like that and they think that it's you know, expected of them to have a bad attitude about things instead of appreciate things. So then they're on social media expressing the same thing, and it just it's spreading a cancer that that weakens you, you know. So I'm not huge fan of TV's saying I don't watch it at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's good. I actually I advocate that everybody stops watching TV. There's not much good that comes from it anymore. You know, at least back in the day, if you were to watch movies or TV shows, you know, forty fifty years ago, a lot of them were created with cultural references. Historical references kind of tied into them, right, and they had more And when I say cultural references, I don't mean more references to more movies, because that's what cultural references means nowadays, right, it just means a reference to another movie, but cultural references to again European culture and history and looking at the ancient Greeks or the or you would learn about those things kind of just in law.
Speaker 2: Value, right, Like also it's still like a fable or value to something.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a really good point. A lot of I don't know, if you're familiar with the show SpongeBob, have you ever seen SpongeBob? Yes, that was a very popular show when I was a kid, and I was born in ninety eight. I think that's actually the first year that SpongeBob aired. And the first four seasons of SpongeBob, when I was you know, eleven twelve something like that, I watched those, and as an adult, I actually tried rewatching those when I was like twenty. And what's really interesting is if you watch those first four seasons, there's not a single episode in there that doesn't teach you a valuable life lesson. It was always giving children a valuable life lesson. Just as an example, in one episode, SpongeBob's boss is mister Crabs, and he's just great money hungry crab, right, and these big wig business guys come in and they offer to buy out his restaurant and turn it into a franchise. And at first he's like, no, I'm not taking your money. That's not enough. And then they keep offering more and more and more money, and then they come in with you know, really exaggerated or it's like hyperbolic. There's like thirty briefcases full of money. Yeah yeah, and he can't help the greed, right, he goes for it. And then they turned the place, they changed the name into a it's Crabbio Mondays or something like that, right, And he comes back after a while he's living in retirement. He gets bored with all the money. He physically gets bored with all that money, and he goes, well, I'm just gonna go back and check it out. And he decides to be a dishwasher back at the business. And then he finds out the food is being made through this disgusting sludge processor and the people are being brainwashed by the evs as they're eating, because they're eating the sludge and they don't want to want them to see that they're eating sludge. And the customer service is all robotic and soulless, and it just teaches you, you know, not to sell out to this soulless world, this corporate, corporate world. And it's such a good life. It's an amazing life lesson for a children to watch something like that. So as long as TV has things like that, I'm not necessarily opposed to kids watching things like that. You know, the shit kids watch. Now it's like it's even SpongeBob now right that the writers are different. It's been bought out and now it's like laugh tracks and giggles and like fart jokes. It's it's pathetic. There's there's nothing of value anymore.
Speaker 2: It's well, some of the more recent ones are absolutely they're just terrible as far as writing and this the Patrick Starfish spinoffs and stuff like that. Like I have a daughter, so I do catch this stuff, but no, I understand what you're saying, Like, hey, like there's kind of like gay kind of tape now between him and Patrick two. It's all they're pushing all this weird stuff into it, right that never was there before. So they they actually started doing that with Ren and Stimpy too when they started reintroducing it after Big hiatuses during this and come to find out that I think Chris whatever the hell is named the gay with the guy with a big knut name, he may have been into children. So surprise, surprise, not surprising at all at all.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean so SpongeBob when it came out, it was actually there was a German writer for the first four years. His name was Stephen Hillenberg, and then after those first four years he I think he took off of the show for moral reasons that they were like franchising it and turning it into something large or and he's like, I don't want anything to do with this. It's going to ruin the show. And he was right. I mean you can you can watch the decline after he stopped writing. You can you can physically watch the decline of the show. Every season gets worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what other books have you read that you would say inspired you? Like, like, like we're talking about that message and what it is that, like what inspires you to make videos and bring on guests and things like that? Like I think we all have our own reasons for it, but I would imagine are you a father?
Speaker 1: No? No, not yet?
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's not because of trying to save your little ones from an impending media, or of stupidity that's trying to kill us all, or the parasite inside of the thing steering it or whatever. So what is it that motivates you to get this information out? Is it just something that you're intrigued by so you want to share more because you know you're finding you're finding all this stuff in the stuff that you're reading, and it's just something that you want to share.
Speaker 1: Is it that?
Speaker 2: Like, what is it that that motivates you?
Speaker 1: I think in the beginning it was that. I think it was just generally I was so fascinated by learning all these things, and I really wanted to express that to others and give them the same information that I was taking in. However, once you learn a certain amount, and I'm sure you would agree with this, and you really fully understand this the big picture here of what's going on and just how how deep the gravity of the situation is, I think there becomes a moral obligation where it is your absolute duty to participate in this, whether you want to do it, whether you don't. Sometimes I don't feel like it. Sometimes I get up and I'm like, oh, man, I really I don't. I really don't want to do that show today. But I have to. I have to because if I don't, I am.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not deserving of this existence right where we're here. You got to be here for a reason exactly exactly. It's I just I can't. I cannot morally live in a meaning existence. My life has to have some kind of meaning to it, and that meaning is giving meaning to others, is helping others in some kind of way where they can create more meaning in their life. Like one of the things I do on my show a lot is book recommendations, encouraging people to read to better their understanding of the world in their mind. And a lot of people, I think, overlook the the importance of that, you know, especially in the modern age, because I did. I did for years. I didn't care. I was like books, what do you who's reading books?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And now I read. I read philosophy and especially Stoicism again. And I'll go because you asked about another book, I'll give another book in a moment. But I read about these things and I just recognize how important it is that I have read them, how much it's changed my perception of things, my understanding and my behaviors, you know. I you know, I was never like a complete degenerate, like a drug addict or anything like that, but being born into this vice driven system. Again, I watch television all the time. I would just sit around play video games, eating junk food, like slacking off, not caring about anything. But after reading these these books and trying to educate myself on things and finding essentially a purpose in life or a meaning behind life, I don't do any of that anymore. I I I eat very healthy. I drink almost only water. I've cut soda completely out of my life. I try my absolute best to stay away from any kind of like sugary drinks or anything like that. I'm pretty much water and milk like that's that's just about it. Maybe on like a holiday like once a year, a couple times a year, I'll have a drink, but like an alcoholic beverage, but you know, you have to again, even those you have to you have to level that. Some people really like to eat. There are people that only celebrate, you know, a couple times a year, but they still go overboard on those couple of times, and then it kind of defeats the purpose, right They drink until they literally can't remember the day, and that's silly to me. But yeah, so I've changed the way I behave on those things, and I want to see others experience that same positive change that I have. I truly want them to feel that same boost of energy in life. I'm sure you seem very very fit, you seem like you're you're definitely have that boost of energy yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the healthy healthy mind thing. Like I said the reading when I'm on the ollipsico is probably like the best way to hit both at the same time, especially if you have a busy day. But you know, how how true would you think this statement is? And that because I feel this happens to me either I'm conforming to the to the moment or the moment is making itself happen at the right time. But it seems like books them around and find you at the right moment in your life where they'll have the most impact. Is that Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's that's a weird thing. And I don't know if any everybody else can can feel that same process. But I've had many times where I picked up a book and maybe a week later, something that I was just reading in that book came into my life, like someone would would talk about that exact concept or or make an allusion to that exact concept, or I would actually experience what I was reading in something else. I've had that happen a lot of times. Sometimes it's actually eerie how much it lines up, where I just read something and now somebody's talking about that exact thing, and I think to myself, I don't think i've ever heard anybody talk about that before. And maybe it's just because I didn't read it and didn't have an understanding of it, so it didn't catch my mind. That is possible, but uh, it is. It is quite eerie.
Speaker 2: So there, so, uh you're describing to me makes me think of the whole you know, you're bring You're attracting certain things into your life, and when you're reading, you're you're visualizing right a lot in You're You're you're engaged, your your your creative powers are engaged. So maybe that's why you you will have that coming in. I'm also thinking that books find you when you have a question when you don't even know maybe sometimes what the question is, but you're stuck on something and then the book comes and finds you and you find out you you you're able to advance beyond it, like the barrier is broken down. And I see that happening a lot too, Like when you when you most needed something, it came and it kind of you know, enlightened, influenced, and and made you stronger at times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could. I can agree with that. You know, my experience reading Mind comp was exactly that I was lost and confused in this world. I'm becoming distrustful of my government. I'm learning that they don't care about the people. I'm going down the conspiracy holes. I was frustrated. I was I was very frustrated in that process. And you know, I don't know if the book necessarily found me, but the timing just just lines up quite well. You know. It's you know, I'm really not one to preach destiny or or fate or anything like that, but the more things start to develop in life, I do find myself in circumstances like that where I can't see it any other way. How it would be that I happened to come across it in that way at that time.
Speaker 2: So here's a question. I think this is a good one for comparisons. If we if knowing how intimately you know the true the true nature of that gentleman, would there have been a lockdown if he was in charge? Would he have shut down businesses? Would follow through with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely not. He would have well provided provided the same culprits we're doing this this COVID scheme, right, he definitely would not have. And that would have been quite interesting to see a country from what I understand, correct me, if I'm wrong here. But during this whole COVID nonsense, I think the only countries that really didn't follow suit, where like countries in Africa, like a lot of these African countries that aren't a part of the global UN situation. Uh, they said no, we're not doing this. But sadly, I think every country in Europe pretty much followed suit. I don't think there's a single one that really didn't at least have some of the base guidelines. But I know absolute, I don't think. I don't think if he was in power that there would have been any shutdown. I think it would have been the contrary. They would have been trying to educate others why they shouldn't be shutting down because it's more dangerous to do that. And it was. I mean, you look at this, it was a massive wealth transfer. First off, because you know this all too.
Speaker 2: Well, validation of the middle class, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Absolutely competition. You look at a nine to eleven for example, right when they do things like this, it's not for one purpose.
Speaker 2: Judie, think did that? Did you ready to say?
Speaker 1: But you know they don't. It's never one one meaning behind it, right. It was that same thing they made a bunch of money off the situation. They were able to pass the Patriot Act, they were able to get us to war in the Middle East. It's multifaceted, right, They're not just doing it for one reason. And it's the same thing with the COVID scheme. It was sure it was to lock us down and see if they could see first. It was a test how much can they get away with?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It was a huge wealth transfer. The fact that no, I never hear anybody talk about that or complain about that.
Speaker 2: The DNA gathering got harvesting event too, with the freaking PCR tests and all that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I never took one of those things, never took the vaccine. I stayed the hell away from all of it. It was all nonsense. I you know, I do feel bad for people that didn't see it, but I actually don't understand how they didn't. I mean, I'm twenty and I was seeing that stuff. You know, Like, how can you be a grown adult and not see those things? I don't get it, you know, when it's children on the other side of things, You know, can you blame an eighteen year old for just kind of following along in it? Maybe not, but people that are in their fifties sixties. I'll never forget. One of the worst things in the world for me to see was when I nothing agitates me more when I would see a man with a veteran hat he's been to war wearing a mask. That those two symbols on the same human structure was so frustrated to me because it just shows the lack of of of thought in the person's mind. You were able to go fight in the trenches and kill people in warfare, and you're scared of a common cold. It's insanity. I I could not wrap my mind around it, right.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a fear of mortality, because it's the fear of death. It's a fear of understanding, understand not understanding the unknown. So it's it in a sense, it's it's an it's an admission that you don't really fill your beliefs if that's what you're if you you know, if you haven't really just uh out outwardly uh appear you know, for so ona, then you don't really believe in it because you wouldn't have any problems with it if you if you did so. As far as the uh so, yeah, we're talking about the shots. We're talking about all that stuff. The PCR test. I had a broken wrist from a car accident, and they wanted me to swab, and I said, I wasn't gonna swab, but I'm not gonna touch me with something, uh, just to you know, because I'm not here first that I'm here for an emergency surgery, you know, on my wrist because it's broken, to reset and all that stuff. And they said, and I said, I will give you the you know, I'll go to the lab cord next door and do this spit test. And they wouldn't accept it. They insisted on having something touch me. And I'm like, well that's very suspicious. And I think now you've made it even more clear that there's no way in hell I'm going to do it, because why do you need me to swab, you know. And then they told me I could go in, and then they told they took it back. Once I was there, they tried to do it the whole you know, pull the carpet out from onnerneath my feet and try to get me to do it again. I'm like, we just been over this, man. So I ended up having the heel incorrectly because I never got the surgery.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, well we good on you for holding a conviction on that. That's the thing we need. We need more people that hold convictions. Too many people were just well, it's inconvenient, but I want my surgery, right, so I'll just do it. That's how a lot of people think, and that behavior is what allows these things, you know, we talk about. It's hilarious because every all the mainstream media and these completely asinine people who misrepresent things, they all were comparing on the on the right, at least, they were comparing the lockdowns to the evil Nazi Germany. Right, they were comparing these two things.
Speaker 2: And nobody ever looks at the Bolsheviks and sees what they did one hundred million murders. But yeah, it's always the guys over here who are getting bombed to hell with terror bombing.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we just wanted a spiritual revolution, right, So they equate all of this and they bring this into the the equation. But what's so funny is, as we were just saying, they wouldn't have done this, this lockdown, they wouldn't have been playing this this buffoonery. And they always use this one phrase, they say the people I think that they were actually evil. They say, well, just just following suit. That's what the Nazis did, just following orders. You can't just follow orders, that's what the Nazis did, right, So whenever people say that, you know, as almost a very like light defense of the Germans, the soldiers at least they so they were just following orders, right, The Gustopa were just following orders when they killed all those Jews. And it's like this like virtue signal, but no one cares. When everybody just followed orders during COVID, no one had not a single moral complained about it. They were completely fine with it. No one cared. So you could just follow orders then, but not now.
Speaker 2: It's as they're murdering your loved ones in a hospital, following the protocols the nih are deliberately killing you with a ventilator and all the drugs that actually put you into a death cooma. Yeah you know, everything's fine, that's fine, no big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just follow orders. And I remember at this time period, I was actually working at UPS when when this stop, well yeah it was it was actually decent. I had probably the easiest job you could possibly think of at ups as well. I worked night shift and they would give us a a scanner that you would wear on your finger, and as boxes went by, all I had to do was scan the box.
Speaker 2: Oh you were unloading the trucks like I had to over at FedEx. That was a freaking yeah.
Speaker 1: I would scanning the box. It prints the label and I slapped the label in the box. It's like the easiest job ever, a joke, and you getting paid like twenty three dollars an hour to do it because there was the COVID surge pay. So I'm working there and we had it was so funny because I had this nighttime manager and I would work My shift was like ten pm to six am, so I had the nighttime manager. They'd be in there and they'd end up leaving at like five or something. And we had this other manager that was supposed to start their shift at seven o'clock in the morning. I get off at six, She's supposed to start at seven. She would come in at five thirty in the morning and start mosying around the warehouse, getting getting like excited and set up and shit, she's had like nothing better to do with her life, right, She'd come in and Well, this was during the whole COVID bullshit, So everybody had to wear a mask. That was the thought process. Well, there was no sign on the on the building walking in that said you had to wear one. There was nothing that that said it was mandated. And when I'm walking into the the they had like metal detectors that you would walk through when you walk in, there's security guards to the metal detectors and they're not wearing masks. So if I have to walk through the security guys that don't have masks on, I'm not wearing a mask. You can't tell like one person they have to and the other person doesn't. And ups is union based.
Speaker 2: If you're not right, and you're basically subjugating yourself, if you're doing something that's above and beyond what the people themselves will do the you know what I mean, if they're not going to do it, then what you are basically bulluring yourself in that because you know, oh yes, sir, buddy, you know okay, even though you're not wearing one.
Speaker 1: It's like, why what this manager would come in and she always had hers on, and she'd walk in and I didn't have one. I wouldn't bring one. I'm not wearing one, right, So she comes in one day. She she looks over and says to me, where's your mask.
Speaker 2: She'd been like, why are you here because there's.
Speaker 1: Said I said, I don't, I don't have one. She goes, oh, well, there's a there's a box of them right there.
Speaker 2: Good to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I said, well, I said, I don't know how many people have touched that. There might be germs on that box.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not taking nice.
Speaker 1: And then she goes, well, I'll grab a new box from the back room. And I said, I said I don't really feel like wearing one. Thank you though, and she goes, you have to. She said, it's it's corporate. I said no, I said, I didn't see the sign walking in. Uh, And she she tried to give me a problem. So she left it go that day. Then a couple days later she comes in again. She pulls the same bullshit where's your mask? And and it's so funny because all my other coworkers, we had like four or five other people there. They're in their forties, they're in their thirties. They're all older than me, right, And the second they see her walking in they go, oh, she's coming. They all put their mask on. None of them had their masks on all night. They don't care. So they don't care about wearing the mask until mismanager comes. Now they're like, oh, I don't want to get yelled at, right, So they all start putting their mask on. I'm like, what are you doing? Why are you doing that? So I try to tell them, like, if you all just don't put it on, what is she gonna do? Fire all of us? Like, this is how these things work. If all of us say no, she can't do anything, she'll she'll be the one getting fired because she's causing too many problems in the workplace.
Speaker 2: Right, so she fired the whole terror work. Yeah, the whole terror orright.
Speaker 1: Corporates gonna get mad at her. Then this is how you make them stop these these retarded policies that they try to push down on us. You just don't don't comply. So anyways, they all, oh, mask mask. I'm like, I'm not doing that. What are you guys doing? Then she comes over, she goes, where's your mask? Sack? I said, I said, we've been over this, I'm not wearing one. And she goes, well, then you can go home. I said. I said, no, I'm not going to go home, and she goes, yeah, she goes, your shift is done, you can go home. I said, well, before I go home, I'm actually going to walk to the back. I'm gonna talk to my union rep first, so that then maybe I'll go home. I went, I talked to my union rep. I told him about it. By the way I walked to my union rep. Guess what he was doing, not wearing a mask. So I walked up to him and I said, I said, look, I hate to bother you, because he was in the middle of, you know, actually working. I said, this, this manager, she's caused me. Probably the second I said her name. He rolls her eye. He rolls his eyes and he goes, oh her again, like like this this problem caused her. So he actually went. He he gave me like a form to fill out to write her up, and then he wrote her up as well for being for causing problems and being in before her shift NIC and then she actually had the nerve after the whole situation. He went, he like reamed her out about it, and then he told me to go back to my job. So I was, I was working and then uh, she she she came back over to me. I can't remember exactly what she said. She said something along the lines of, uh, you're you're lucky. I don't I'm nice, and I don't send you home. After we just went through that whole situation where we clarified that she can't send me home because she doesn't have a reason to and it's not even her shift, like she threatened me again.
Speaker 2: So where do people? Where's there? How did people find this courage for stupid shit that's self destructive and not for present, you know, preserving themselves? Right, it's the crazy such a where does that energy come from? If they can't they muster it for something positive.
Speaker 1: It's it's an authority complex, right, So there their their energy is garnered around the authority that they have, and the only reason they have the authority is because the system has given it to them.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's not a it's not an an individual authority, right like someone like you or myself who has conviction, you have an individual authority. Your authority is what your your mind thinks is correct. It's not based upon what others tell you is correct. Have you.
Speaker 2: Have you ever studied the Milgrim experiment or the staff the Stanford Prison experimentally take a look at those. There's there's I can actually show you a video too. I can send you one pretty interesting stuff about the the appeal to authority in the shocks and stuff like that. But it's it's it's it's the same type of stuff, you know. And Milgrim was doing it for a stupid reason, like just so you know ahead of time if I send this to you. Milgrim was saying, how did why did all the nuts here? Again based off the lie? How did all the Nazis do all these things? Because they were told to? And then they're like, oh, the prisons and you know, the the Miligrim experiment explains how the appeal to authority, Dad, they'll do things to harm people because they're told to and they're afraid of the authority. It's like, but that that might be true, and it is a lot because people are cowards, but that's not what happened. That doesn't make what what you're claiming happened anymore true.
Speaker 1: You know, I think it's safe to assume what Milgrim is.
Speaker 2: Then I guess, oh yeah, yeah, oh you surprise, surprise, right.
Speaker 1: What a shock. There was the other one. I can't remember the name of it. I want to say, like the Eisner experiment. It was it was an experiment based on social pressures and following along with social norms. They took a line graph and they would have line A, B, and C, and all of the lines would be like the same length, right, or all one line would be like way longer than the others or something, and all of let's use the example of all of them being the same length. They would purposely have fifty people in a survey say that line B is longer even though they're all the same length. They would show those results to people, and then they would ask those people what they think which line is the longest, And even though they can clearly see that all of them are the same height, they would they would put B just because that's what everybody else had already put and they weren't sure. You know, they were actually allowing the social pressure to question their own eyes and what they were seeing in front of them. And it's a really important experiment because it shows you, I mean, that's exactly what happened in COVID, right when people were repeating things like my favorite one was people that were vaccinated getting mad at people that aren't vaccinated because their threat. It's a threat to them, right Like, like, for instance, let's say you were vaccinated and I'm not you you don't want me at your Christmas party because I'm not vaccinated? How does that make sense? If the vaccine is that protective, you should be fine? Right, Like, vaccine is that effective? You're you're good, Like even if I bring it to you, you're good.
Speaker 2: You're vaccine. That's when it becomes a cult thing. If you don't do if you don't go through the initiation, then you're not one of us.
Speaker 1: Right you have to check off the same graft that everybody else with the same with the same answer. Otherwise you have too much independent thought. And that's exactly what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's here.
Speaker 1: It's so sickening that that that was one thing that really bothered me. I had a I had a serious falling out with a grandfather during this whole thing because this, uh, this lunatic. I can't call him anything else after the encounter. Uh, he's he was a hit, a problem with alcoholism. And he actually had the nerve to send me a text message and say I'll cut you a deal, you get vaccinated, I'll quit alcohol. What a joke. I mean, he's he's literally trying to goad me into poisoning myself. Side Yeah, yeah, insanity, It's like but they The thing, the sick thing is he thought he was being moral, right, he thought he was like doing a good thing. He's thinking, I'll do a good thing for myself and I'm doing a good thing for my grandson. But he's not. He was harming.
Speaker 2: How much actual effort do people go into the things that they don't question. It's the whole idea that the allopathic medical establishment has answers knows what they're talking about, aren't based off of the same people who lie about everything else, And you know, are pushing a product, and it's a eugenic system and viruses aren't a thing. And if you read things like virus mania, and if you read things like murder by injection, and you get into the work of Stefan Lanca, doctor Stefan Lanka, who was a virologist, reforms virologists, who shows there's never been an isolated virus. So there if their claim as to what the problem is is not accurate, how is their solution accurate or is it just an excuse to pump you full of freaking poison, just like they did in the days of pharmacia when they're throwing all kinds of different crap in there. I mean, there's baby parts, there's there's alchemical metals and whatever else. Technologically now with graphene and nandoparticulates and whatever else can to self assemble in your body potentially, But even you don't need any of that, just the straight poison in it and alone, it's meant to make you sick. It's meant to kill you and whatever you know made people because people take this analogy way too far when they say that there was no COVID. No, something made somebody sick. It wasn't a virus though, that's the difference. It wasn't from where they said it came from. It's something that can be initiated by a previous vaccine and it's just to its time or sincubated, and it's now starting to affect you in a way that you can recognize. It could be because the millimeter waves in different emr can actually make the gases in the air double bond nitrogen and oxygen, which causes cyanide. It's you know, double bonded nitrogen I is cyanide. So if you concentrate that in a certain area, people will have a hard time breathing and might go to the doctors because they're concerned about that, you know, and because your hemoglobe and is not attaching to the oxygen anymore, and you're having shortness of breath. And there's multiple other ways that could have been food, water, air, anything could have been sprayed in there, anything, and people would have gotten sick. But this idea that because I'm sick and you're sick and you're next to me, it was spread by you. Why don't you It's like I always say, look up, is there something else that could have gotten all of you sick in that spot to where it wasn't because of your neighbor. You know, now you're pinning people against each other because they have they're they're ignorant to why people get sick and why. You know, well, how come he you know, he's sick, and now he's sick, so it must be made meat sick or better. Yet everybody else around me is sick except for that guy. You know, it's you know, they don't take an account the terrain theory. You know, your your health, you're your nutrition, but they also don't take an account that there could be outside, uh reasons, I'll you know, reasons outside of being a contagious virus that nobody can see and nobody can verify and nobody can isolate, nobody can really prove exists, and all you get is CGI models, just like everything else with NASA, it's like more more cartoons, you know. And when you get into what Stephan Laca says and you get into murder by injection virus mania, you realize that this is just a scams. The vaccine is what harms you. If they make you a little sick with something, the ultimate goal is to make you dead with the freaking shot or whatever whatever the outcome is, you know, just to become a lifetime patient of a doctor because you're all screwed up now, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's extremely destructive to your immune system. It's it's quite funny. My wife and I both stayed away from this vaccine. She's actually she's a nurse, and she she was like, no way, not doing that. Like she's like, I've been a nurse for a long time, and I know that if if they're going to come out with a VACCI, there's a long trial process. There's like it takes years to come out with these things. So when she found out it came out in like, you know, six months, she's like, no, way, that's that's not valid. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: But I would I would go back into the idea of if they don't have the right problem, how is the solution correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I agree. I agree. She's on that page now. But at first that was her main.
Speaker 2: Something stopped there, right because kept her alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she had some kind of brain cells up there, right.
Speaker 2: Not because of the I mean because they were forcing it all.
Speaker 1: She was lucky. She was actually a like a at home nurse. She was working with like a she was working with an agency that you would work in an office, but they shut the office down during this whole thing, and they had all the nurses working from home, so you didn't have to get the vaccine to work from home. Obviously, she got lucky with that because if she worked at like an actual hospital, they definitely would have sent her home. They would they would have fired her.
Speaker 2: But was she doing caregiving for like elderly or hospice people or something is during that time or no, so.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it was. It was kind of like a like I think they call it homebound or something they would do. They'd get a call from an insurance agency or whatnot, or actually just somebody that maybe I have a thing on my face that might be skin cancer. I need to go to a doctor and get checked out, right, So they would call this this agency, they would get redirected to her, and then she would help the patient find doctors, find things local to their area and.
Speaker 2: Unlike a virtual call like this or like I okay, so interacting God forbid. Yeah right, we're all locked out and everybody's everything scary, right, So she was.
Speaker 1: She was like redirecting people constantly. So she anyways, neither of us took it. Since that whole pandemic, right, neither of us have been sick a single time, not her or me. Yet all of her friends who've gotten vaccinated, especially her one girlfriend and her husband. They both got vaccinated and they got like two boosters. Both of them have been sick I think almost a dozen times in the last three years. It's ridiculous. Their immune systems are compromised. They're everywhere they go, everything they do, they get sick. And all of her friends that that is the case all across the board, all of them that got vaccinated. Luckily, most of my friends didn't get vaccinated. I only had one close friend that actually was unfortunate enough to take it, and his reason's terrible. I asked him, why did you do it? Well, my mom was good in it, so okay, So you just like you don't think for yourself. It's just crazy to me. I can't imagine thinking like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, well, for the most part, I think the most. The majority of my family did not. But my grandfather, who's no longer with us, did, and he was advised to by his VA doctors, even though he had kidney and heart issues, and it would have been the exact opposite of what I would have, you know, told him to do. But you couldn't. You couldn't talk to him, you know, the doctors, the doctors, the doctors, the ones that are making him sick on dialysis the whole time and shortening his life he thinks are saving him so and now he's not here.
Speaker 1: So that is that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a great man, But it's it's detrimental what what you put your trust in, you know, could be if you're not putting it in the right places. That's just another example of that.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a grandfather who is a big Trump guy. Trump's going to save the world, you know, And uh, he got this vaccine specifically because Trump told him.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about right there. But right there, people think you can at the operation work speed and then talking about how you're going to reinstate jobs for people who lost them in COVID. You can't be both. You can't be the guy who could you know, cause himself the father to the grandfather of the vaccine, and then talk about how everything was run and all this, and then you know, talking about the desks and how he gave he gave everybody alternatives. But it doesn't matter if you gave people alternatives, doesn't matter if you told people about hydroxychloro if you're still promoting the thing that fucking killed a lot of people, Yep, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He promoted it from the get go too, before he ever promoted the healthy alternatives. So my grandfather fell for it, and he got the stupid thing.
Speaker 2: Uh, and I people.
Speaker 1: I told him, and I told both my grandparents on my mom's side of the family. I told them both, don't get this. Don't get this. I'm telling you, don't get it. I'm looking into things. Don't get it. They didn't listen. They got it. They never got boosters because they regretted the decision of getting it. Not long after my grandfather, week and a half after he got his vaccine, he had a major stroke. He got a huge cloggage and blockage right here in his neck. Major stroke from this caused a lot of medical problems since it could have killed him. He's lucky it didn't. And now after that happened, I told him right away, like a week after it happened to him, and he was out of the hospital, he's back home. I told him, I said the vaccine.
Speaker 2: Did that too.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Now he watches his stupid fucking alternative media with like Steve Bannon and all these zionist chills. Now they talk about how the vaccine does those things. Now he believes that it was the vaccine that did it, and he's got excuses though he says, oh, Trump was tricked by Fauci in the promoting it. It's like, come on, dude, inst he chi.
Speaker 2: Have him in that position instead of RFK Junior.
Speaker 4: Who.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure it would have been better or worse, but that was the decision that Trump made. He could have had O RFK Junior in that position.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy people. People are so far gone they'll just cope. They're on their deathbed coping for a guy who put them there. It's like, what are you doing, Like there's no conviction anymore. It's just gone. It's out of people.
Speaker 2: Well, what people did, what happened with the whole QAnon thing was was a horrific, wicked, evil thing. And anybody who they didn't renounce themselves for, you know, being caught up into that and apologize for misleading others literally should be hung because that led to a lot of people doing nothing when they should have been doing something. You know, the whole savior complex, the Christ formula, you know, the religious formula, sit on your hands, your capable hands, and wait for your savior who's an orange man, you know, and that pus you know, all the bs that they told you about, these things that are going to happen, So just wait and watch and all this stuff, grab your popcorn, all all this ridiculous stuff. Right, It's like, why would anybody deserve to be saved if they're not going to lift a finger to help themselves. They don't you have to earn this type of thing from you know, your your your safe, you're protector, Like don't don't you need to actually be involved in your own life for any of that stuff to be of you know, before you're worthy of it. And that along with the the the COVID thing, like there wasn't a whole lot of COVID truth going on in the QAnon community, but it was all about just sit down and wait in forty chess fivety chests and all this little bullshit. When that turned out to be garbage, there's still people like Dave from X twenty two report with millions of followers and subscribers. You should have been hung, You should have been hung in the street for all the lives he told, Yeah, if you didn't apologize, because hey, maybe sometimes people are legitimately you know, misled themselves. But once you realize it, you know what I mean, it's just and then something to continually consistently a vaccine. Now, now he's saying, even though people are dying in turbo cancer, quote unquote trible cancer, he's staying that. He stated a while back that the shots are curing cancers. I guess so, because you know you die so goddamn quickly from it. It doesn't matter what you had. Yeah, right, get shot in the head, your your your problems are solved.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a speaking of my my wife's friends, she has a nurse friend who's married to this guy in his late thirties, and he got the vaccine. He was super big advocate for it. I thought that I was dumb for not wanting it. I hate to laugh in the situation, but uh, he came up with turbo cancer out of nowhere. Uh, like stage three. They found it everywhere all over his body. He had like a lump on his back that was hurting him, and then they went to an X ray and he had answered, fucking it was everywhere. It killed him. It only took two months.
Speaker 2: There's nothing you can do about that. Once they're shutting down literally your body's defenses against this thing, reverting them so that they are not only not seeing what the problem is, like your body's innate intelligence, which I know. I don't have to be convinced of this, it exists, but when you scramble it to where it's not only not being cautious, but it's like allowing things to happen that we never would happen in any other circumstance. It's gonna get everywhere quickly, and there's nothing that it can do about it, because even if you feed all the raw materials and needs, it doesn't know it's it's like a bee that gets sprayed. It doesn't know what the hell's going on anyway, so it's not gonna know what to do with it, you know. And I've seen that happen a lot too, by the way, since since I kind of to use that analogy. When when the honey bees and stuff like that are flying in our pool and just like drodding themselves, I know that they guess they sprayed the night before, you know what I mean, because they're they're mentally, they're the chemicals are screwing up their brains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these vaccines, man, I just can't believe how many people fell for that that scam. It's a shame, it really is.
Speaker 2: So tell me more about like, what what is coming up with their show? What is uh any? Are you any idea, any ideas or plans to write a book of your own? Are you engaged involved? I think you're on as a regular or a co host for the Perfect Triangle.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, I'm a weekly co host on Fridays. Actually supposed to do a show tomorrow, but g Man's birthday is tomorrow, so he won't.
Speaker 2: Thanks reminding me he's five days before mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, awesome, happy happy early birthday if I if I don't remember to say it on the actual day.
Speaker 2: So Vin Landerson said, well done, Zach. Great conversation to two by some Warriors Daniel Christos and last night Cultured Thug a productive fourteen hours.
Speaker 1: He said, okay, well, thank you. That's a very nice comment. And based off his name, I'm sure he'll like the show I'm going to be doing tonight. I'm having Matt on Matt flavel of the asatru Foc Assembly. I'll be interviewing him at five o'clock. He's a pagan folk organization. They're very large and they very much hold a lot of the same world views as we do, aside from the religious things. So I'll be interviewing the host of that. I'm sure he'll like that as well. But as for things coming up, I'm also gonna be interviewing E. Michael Jones towards the end of this month.
Speaker 2: That's a big one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the twenty eighth of this month, So Wednesday.
Speaker 2: My birthday. That's exactly my birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there you go. Well, I'll be interviewing E. Michael Jones on your birthday with the time four pm Eastern. Okay, So all right, so one year time. Yeah, I'm pretty excited for that. He's He's got a lot of a lot of thoughts up there, and I'm sure we'll have some interesting conversations. Otherwise, it's that's actually the rest of the projects I have for this month. I did a lot this month. It's probably been the busiest month so far for my show and things. So I'm going to kind of let it cool down towards the end of the month. But as for a book, uh yeah, I'm actually it's very early in the works, but I'm in the process of starting a book. I have a lot of it's it's really the skeleton of it right now. It's just kind of chapters laid out with ideas behind the chapters. It's it's a tough one because I'm trying to cover a lot of subjects in one book without I want to cover I want to bring an understanding of history like reef not where it's not like you're you're like reading like a oh no, yeah, right, Like I want to give like a brief understanding of history on a cultural level, and I want to awaken an interest in that for people today and then also give them that path forward as to how we can achieve that in our in our in real time. I guess it wouldn't hurt to say the title. I don't thinknybody's going to steal the title. I want to call it Return to Heights. So I'm in the process of writing that, and I've got the title and the chapters picked out so far and basically just kind of like a skeleton of the chapters. But I have other book I did as as well. But that's the That's the number one on my to nactual progression.
Speaker 2: If you if you're cramming a lot of a lot of books into you that you know you're you're always processing it and mulling it over and and eventually you're like, well, I'm seeing maybe something here that other people aren't because of the types of books I picked and in order that they fell in, I'm seeing connections that maybe I don't think other people are looking at. I need to express this in some certain way. I need to empty this these thoughts out of my head so I can fill it with more a book. A book is like the natural progression. When you're doing that, it's like writing a book of your own or doing videos to where you have that release valve to. At least you're expressing it in some other way, so both apply.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The reason why we're both doing this probably is because we were inspired by what we were reading in the first place, and we wanted to share it with others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody should. Everybody that is well researched on these topics should write their own book. There's no use not to. It's a part of history, like that. That's how you got here, That's how I got here. Yeah, I have not read your book yet, unfortunately, often have to get myself a copy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like, I like, I'm big into the history too, because I don't if you look at present day and I think I mentioned this with maybe g Man, who also said that he appreciated that when forty words would do, I didn't use five hundred, you know, or I'd use forty words when you know when it's get something like that. So, yeah, it's boil it down, get to the point, because there's so much there that you don't need to just lose yourself in like this, you know, strange I have to overemphasize this and dramatize that. No, it's like, no, it's there's plenty of information to try to cover without having to do all that crap, right, and the history. The reason why I keep going back further and further and further is like, there's got to be a root cause to this. There's got to be a reason why, because here we're seeing the after effect, the results of the problem. We're seeing the symptoms. We're not seeing what started it. So you got to go back. Okay, that one hundred years wasn't enough. It was already in place, it was already established something else. Let's go you know a few more hundred Oh no, there's still they're still just working on building up this structure. Okay, let's wait, let's see if we can get back to where they were just laying the foundation and see who the hell those people were and what they were all about, and why it got to this point where it's now this mammoth. Right, You got to keep going back and back and back, and as you go, you start picking up these pieces and these clues along the way, and then you just you work your way backward and then forward again, and it starts to make more sense on your next travel back to the present. Holy crap, you know, I've seen all this stuff happening. It's and this is the funny part, Zach. Everybody who does the reading, everybody who does the research, comes to the same goddamn conclusion. And it's not because they're inherently racists or whatever the hell else they are biggots or you know, anti religious people of a certain type of religion. It's just because the facts are fucking there that it's a lot of times the same goddamn people doing the same shit over and over and over again to people who just never see it coming. Because certain people weren't built to even think that treacherously. They're always taken off guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's extremely well said, and it's something I've noticed as well. You know, That's what where the truth comes into what we're saying, right, is the fact that I've found people from all walks of life, all different cultural backgrounds, all different understandings, different experiences, somehow all came to the exact same spot, the exact same conclusion, even if they came to it through different readings, through different documentaries. However the hell they got here, They got to the same conclusion. How is that? And then when you look at it historically, all of the magnificent men in our history that came to that same conclusion and probably labeled it off better than we do. Now, there's no excuse, right, there is no excuse. It can't You can't wrap up thousands upon thousands and thousands of coincidences and say that it is it's just one big, massive coincidence. Doesn't work like that. That would be just a complete logical fallacy. And you would be crazy to think that that it is a coincidence when you look at it that hard and find all of these conclusions. Right, everybody says, you know, you're crazy for thinking this way. But when you get to this understanding, when you have this much info behind you, it becomes you would actually have to be crazy to think otherwise, right, I would have to be crazy to think this isn't the problem. It isn't these people, I'd be I'd be insane.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, you got you can go as far back to and the people that make the most impact to me are the people who hadn't direct an interaction and it maybe even they themselves went through that transformation of realization. So we have these great people from history like uh and also because they're the propaganda around them. Now, Oh, he was a rosicrucion. That's why he did what he did. He was a rosicrucion. But I don't even know what the fuck of roseen crusion is. But he was a rosicrusion because he stamped his stamp with the talking about Martin Luther, right, because Martin Luther wrote you know the the you know the book. He's talking about the Jews and it's like his writings and he's basically saying they're encorriagible. I wipe my hands of it. There's no way that you can't you can't.
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 2: You can't reconcile with these people. There's just no way because they won't allow it, and it's completely it's a waste of time. And he calls them, he basically calls him as parasites as well, and it's the same that same word pops up an awful lot because it's it's the relationship that they have with the host, right, And then you have useless Mullens on more than one occasion, and more than one book talks about it, but the History of the Jews is probably the one. He spends the entire book talking about it. But it comes out and Curse of Cannon a little bit, but that's a little bit too moil that really just bles for me. But and then it's like who else, who else talked about Henry Ford? Who they try to torpedo his business because they wanted a piece of it, you be, so he wouldn't get the loan unless he like handed over you know forty you know, fifty one percent of his business to them, fuck you, you know what I mean. So it's just an ongoing thing where these parasites want to want to keep on feeding off you and over over and over again, and they sometimes people in a higher position will talk about it and then all of a sudden, just say, you know, a generation later, maybe not even maybe even their own day, they get attacked because they've already established their immediate presence, they've already established their historical education and presence. So they're going to teach the kids the wrong way anyway, and then going to turn to everybody against you, and they just tear you apart. And then we come along and re read their stuff, and all of a sudden, just by looking at the stuff, we're heretics, you know what I mean, just by looking at it and being curious about it.
Speaker 1: Think about Joseph McCarthy. He was actually a really good example. They create a whole word around it, McCarthyism, right, this McCarthyism. Uh. You know who coined that term, the A D L. Of course, they came up with that McCarthyism.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it's it's the same nonsense. And then you get smeared in the same way when you have anti communist tendencies, Well you're a macarthurist, right, It's it's they they love the smear words.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting, though, is they don't smear Henry Ford as much. And I think it's because they think it's smarter to actually pigeonhole the information and make sure no one knows that he wrote that book or that he said those things he gave because his his.
Speaker 2: Uh in his company. Now it's completely one to freaking zion is crazy. Yeah, I mean like they they destroyed the whole entire family called they told out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they advertised like a like a tranny truck on one of their one of their advertate the commercials. But I saw that now and yeah, yeah, his image has become so uh encapsulated in the American worldview. They know they can't smear a guy like that because he just he matters too much to the American people in history. So they just they just prefer to try to hide that information because no one knows. I mean, I have that same grandfather that that unfortunately took the vaccine and had all those problems. He's a huge Ford guy, right, He's had a Ford car his whole life, his dream car, which's in the process of building. Unfortunately I don't think it's gonna get done due to his health. But his dream car is a thirty three Ford coup Nice. So he loves he loves Ford. So I thought the best way to wake him up to this problem. Tell him what Ford had to say, right, So I told him about the book. It's a it's not they don't want to They just don't want to hear it. But it's like they don't even I don't know how you could not know that actually that he wrote that book and said the things he did.
Speaker 2: He didn't. It's not like he read a couple essays about it. There's like seven hundred and something pages. I don't think it might even be more. It's two freaking volumes, and it's He's he dedicated his entire year born like publication.
Speaker 1: Talking about it. I was gonna say he opened a publishing company just to talk about it like that. That's how serious he thought the problem. And he was. He was actually putting the book in new new versions of the car. He would leave one in the glovebox.
Speaker 2: Was no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would come with the Oh god, they were getting out the model ts they were they were putting a copy of the International jew in the glovebox. Can you imagine that you buy the car and and this amazing book comes with it.
Speaker 2: So that came as like two different forms then, right, because it came as a set of periodicals as as he was writing it, but then it got consolidated into the International jew at the end of finishing his completing what do you remember what year he died forty nine? Yep, so he lived through the entire Second World War. Yes, and there has to because this stuff was he was writing this stuff in the nineteen twenties. There had to be a follow up. There had to be more for him to say after what he saw with Hitler.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so funny that you say that, because that's exactly what I thought as well. Somehow I can't find anything. I can't find I can't even find him saying much about Hitler and what they were doing over there. I can't find any work that is after succeeds the International Jeke. But you're right, I'm sure there has to be something.
Speaker 2: Like twenty years, two decades worth of almost thirty there had to be something since said somewhere. I would love to find that in writing somewhere.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know or not. But they actually made him apologize.
Speaker 2: Oh so therefore that's why they just all shut down there, because he was gonna get taken down financially, right, Most likely right, they control it all because.
Speaker 1: I know I had read an article and I was really upset when I read it.
Speaker 2: He apologized, Well, there you go, and then nothing was said publicly ever again, Yeah, well that sucks because you have mister Ah out there in Germanland praising Henry Ford.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a picture of him, I think in his office or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he apologized officially in nineteen twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I'm reading twenty seven prior to the Second War.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says a boycott against Ford products by Jews and liberal Christians also had a major impact. He shut down the paper in nineteen twenty seven and apologized, what the hell.
Speaker 2: So by the time the Bolsheviks, you know, this is ten years after the Bolshviks did what they did, and then you have World War two kickoff, and with the continuous murderers and the holodo more, I would have been like, okay, well, apology revoked. Look at what I just you know what I mean, They're doing it again. They're doing it again, everybody, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he and vanill Anderson said, remember the kidnapping of Linnenburgh's baby. Yeah, these people are demons. You're right, and they do go to the lowest of the low to keep people quiet and to control them. They will kill the things that was precious to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw that, Thomas Massey Fellow, Yes, life was killed. Yeah, I find that way too uh, way too timely for that to not be uh something more serious there. Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there was that oh man, what was his name. I think it was a similar name to another person, but it was this doctor who was coming out about certain things during the COVID thing. And they found in Escondido, which is just I used to live in San Diego. But they found like she goes killed in a car accident, his wife, And I'm like, yeah, that's not that's not collincive at all because of what he was talking about. It was just just the way things go. Man. It's they get they run it, they've got. It's like masad an idea slash CIA, slash FBI, slash your local police. It's like when the when the authorities are the problem, who do you go to. It's just a matter of time before they pick you off what they call you know, CPS or some other thing and destroy your life one way or the other. And it's that's how they do it, because they're underhanded and have absolutely no conscience whatsoever, and they can do it to anybody at any time, and there's not a whole lot we can do about until people stand up and say enough is enough, and that's where we come in. But unfortunately that's not where we come in, because no one else is gonna stand up with you, you know, not at least not now.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I do think the time is a majority shit can shove it up their own ass sideways as far as far as I'm concerned, silent majority, it means you're fucking not doing shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I absolutely agree, But I will say a scene that the tide is turning in our favor, you know, post the October seventh situation and everything that's ensued since. Public narrative definitely seems to be shifting in the right direction where at least these things are not foreign to talk about. You can't people don't just shut you down right away that they're willing to hear it out a little bit more. They still probably don't fully agree, but they're a little more open minded to it.
Speaker 2: So I'm a little concertained when I see huge lines of people outside of a building waiting to get tested for fucking monkey pocks? Like, are you really still doing this? When I was San Diego and I see people with masks walking on the buses, I'm like, what the fuck doing that for? Why are you still doing this? I understand Asia because for the last freaking two decades, they've been wearing masks, Ever since the first Avian fluce talk was going on, they were always wearing them because they're more easily what do you call it, subjugated based on their history and their sense of you know, a community, you know, doing things for that, even though the reasoning is wrong because the concept of how illness goes is incorrect. But yeah, of course they do. And so you see that because you see Asians you know, in different cities, So they're going to be the first ones to be wearing them. But not everybody else, you know what I mean? And why why is this still happening? Haven't they has that nobody learned? Has nobody turned on a freaking rumble channel or anything else in the past four freaking years where they could have seen this and understood that it's ridiculous. I mean, there's even surviving channels on YouTube that talk about how ridiculous this is, which is a little concerning too, because you know they're probably a little controlled if they're still on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, certainly there's quite a few that actually were. They have to fit specifically those in those narrative lines, and it seems there's quite a few of him that. Actually one of those interesting ones was Peter McCullough. He was like a big thing all that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's really interesting how how much spotlight he got with this whole situation whistle blower, and he's being.
Speaker 2: Sensored in the last four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was saying. You know, he's supposed to be uh censored so heavily, but you see him everywhere, right.
Speaker 2: He's still pushing the virus lie. He says certain things that are that are accurate, but he pushes a bunch of other bullshit to go along with it. And then this fractionated nutrition that makes you more sick, this idea of over hyperized you know, certain things, and then also gives legitimacy to other bullshit like oh, it's lab leak or it's this other No, it's a fucking bio weapon, dude. They make you hover sick. They need to make you to get you to go take the shot, because then it's by consent, you know, it's just like going to the lodge, to the Masonic Lodge by your own free will and accord. Once you've done that, the ritual has commenced, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, this is one of the things they do is they'll throw they'll throw a lot of fundamental truths out there to get you to bite and grab your interest, and then afterwards they throw all this bullshit and they just completely confuse you and give you misdirection and not actually know what's going on. A really good example of this. Are you familiar with the woman named Naomi Wolf? I think so.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: She's a Jewish conservative who grew up as like a feminist and now she's all mad about the COVID agenda. So she wrote this book. I can't remember the name of the book, but it's about the lockdowns, right, and how tyrannical and awful the lockdowns are. So again, good sentiment, right, get they get on your good side. You know, all the lockdowns are awful. It's this horrible thing. We can't allow this anymore, these mask mandates. We're in a free country, right, so they appeal to everybody's sentiments. And then what do you think? She references and equates all the evil tyrannical lockdowns to let me get hitler yep, Nazi Germany, and it just like just like you have to she said, the vaccine card is exactly like show me your papers. Right. They just they love this twisting of history in order to make you so. Yes, COVID's evil. It's the worst thing ever, but it's only comparable to the even worst thing ever, right, those Nazis they have they always have to spin it into things.
Speaker 2: They can't help themselves, all right, because there's no here's the thing that they need. They need opposition too. This is the other thing that I see that these organizations who are Jewish run these they need and not They need to have something that's opposing them in order to keep their people in lockstep. In soity, so there always has to be an ever present antagonist. And if they don't have one organically, they have to create one and fund one and build one. And this is great for fundraising purposes for themselves, but it's also for cohesion because the moment that they don't have a boogeyman. They will just like any other thing, they'll attack each other. So that's that's that's one of those things where it's like but to constantly have to instill in the minds of everybody Hitler bad because they were so pissed off that they, you know, somebody had the audacity to kidnap a rothschild and ransom him. They had the audacity to get out of the system and rebuild the country and become independent and show a great example to the rest of Europe who was looking over there and like, yeah, we want some of that, you know that they could never have again. So they went systematically to placed their embassy, which I would call the a central bank, in each one of these other countries. And of course, when when we get to the point of nine to eleven five countries and five years was the plan, and we hit most of them already, got Libya, we get Afghanis, and all these things devastated, destroyed and rebuilt with imflons and all kinds of crap. Right, so now they have their hooks in them and it's it's very sick, but it happens. And what do you do about it? What do you do about it, Zach, what do we do about it? They've already pretty much won, They've knocked all the pieces off the chessboard, and now we're for We're now starting to decide to decide to play. What the hell do we do? We got one pond left and they have that older people. What we do do?
Speaker 1: Got a lot to we have a lot to do. Uh, there's there's no no good answer to this question, unfortunately, not yet at least.
Speaker 2: And a bunch of pond tend that the Rooks. We have we have, we have lots of pawns that pretend that the Rooks. Let's go that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that as well.
Speaker 2: You know, we we have.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people get upset with it, but we we are in that information war phase. Uh, it's an unfortunate thing. That is just reality. It's it's a matter of waking people up first, and it's not you know a lot of people confuse this and they think, oh, we have to wake up everybody in the world, they're all of the masses. No, we have to wake up the important people. Right, there's a lot of people out there that could be an asset and be very helpful to us. Whether it's formulating a plan moving forward or writing up a system that we can use in the future. We're building a foundational organization that will be beneficial for us moving forward. We need we need those assets like right now and you'll probably agree with me. But these, uh, these people that are advocating for the things that we advocate for or understand claim to understand the things that we do, a lot of them are really children still. You know that they're they're not well read there, they're just emotional about this right apply.
Speaker 2: That information to anything. So it's always about talking points, whether we gurgitate like parents, but when you ask, but they can't actually bring us and extrapolate an idea out of that information. And you can tell that because they can't be conversial. They can't be conversial with whatever. You can't you know, have a discussion about it. Really it's more about bullet blah blah, throw it at you type of thing, but not really something that they can actually work into a conversation in the discussion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get that a lot actually all the time, especially when you talk to people that are slowly in the in that wake up phase of figuring these things out. They'll say, you know, things like oh, well we just got to vote a little bit harder, or we got to do this or do that. It's always the it's always a repeat phrase, right, You've heard it from fifty other people already, and it's just that persons saying the exact same thing. Yeah, this government's too big or these people are too are too strong, too corrupt. But there's no actual you can tell, there is no independent thought of these things. So I don't know where they're getting it from. I don't know if they're getting it from like a kosher conservative media or what, but they're they're definitely not getting it from themselves. You can at least tell that much.
Speaker 2: It's just another camp thing, you know. It's like whatever appeal to them, you know, they decided that that was going to be what their their every people people need to find their identity and something that's on, you know, in the public pop culture. It seems like, so, Okay, I don't like that, but I like this.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm in that camp. So anything that comes out of that camp I have to stand up for. Rather, so if I decided it was Trump, well I don't want to look stupid. Now it's Trump, Trump, Trump all the way, you know, And I don't even think they think that hard. They just give themselves excuses and rationalize themselves into a fucking oblivion about about the guy, like my parents do, my mom and my mom mostly, but it's like, ah, and that's like always a fight. Like if I talk about it and say, hey, you know, he's the civil crown, he's the civil crown, king of the Jews, by the way, and it's got all these things stampeding. It's like Cyrus, which goes to the Purim where they were killing, you know, Hiram and his sons and then went on a killed crazy rampage, killing a bunch of gentiles. But Mortercai should have been that with the one that was swinging. Hey, you know, everything's great, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love I love that you uh talk about the Perim. I think more people need to know about that one. Uh.
Speaker 2: You know the Nuremberg Trials happened during the Perim, right, yep.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, They hung him on perm.
Speaker 2: Day, same thing, same same execution style.
Speaker 1: Yep. Coincidence though, It's just it's just a coincidence, right.
Speaker 2: And it was a coincidence that they were also just as innocent and had to be told of the crimes told because they didn't ever actually witness them themselves of the crimes of Germany. Right, So, apparently, if people disease, if people have malnutrition because you blew up all their trade trade routes with your terror bombing, that's their fault that people starved, and that's their fault that they had diseases, and therefore you're the bad guy, not the people that were bombing and other of you. Right, okay, sure, good enough, Thanks, good enough.
Speaker 1: Have you have you ever heard of that cookie that they eat uh to celibate perim.
Speaker 2: Masa, No, that's that's a that's that's a passover.
Speaker 1: They you'll love to look into this one. It's called haman tashin. It's literally Hebrew for Haman's ears cookie that is shaped like an ear with with a jelly inside that looks like blood. There. It's animalistic cult.
Speaker 2: It's that they're insane, and this is what the basis of all three Abrahamic religions come from.
Speaker 1: It's a shame, I know, it's sickening, and.
Speaker 2: That's why they and this is why it is that way that they have to have that core boom Torah, and he's one of them. Because then you have this hybridization of Christian Zionism defending and they need they need the Christians to bring them over the goal post, you know, to get them past the goal line. And they are they're doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they protect them. Well again, you know.
Speaker 2: Two billion Christians, most of the.
Speaker 1: Same thing that that that grandfather that I have. Uh, mister Trumper. He anytime you try to bring up Jews, the the emotional reaction. You get this like defense of these Jews. And it's like he won't defend Christians like that. If I went downstairs and I could, I could ship talk Christians to them all day. He don't care. That doesn't bother him at all. But you you talk about Jews, and all of a sudden, it's like, oh, oh, oh god, oh well wait wait wait the he told me one time we were talking about they've.
Speaker 2: Gone through enough. Haven't they gone through it enough?
Speaker 1: You're talking about World War two the one time and he told me, don't you know what they did to the to the Jews in World War Two? And I said, I said, I'm curious what? And he said he says they shaved their heads so they could line the walls with their hair and insulate the walls with their hair. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: That's a really weird thing to believe.
Speaker 1: You know, these narratives that, uh, these people hated Jews so much that they used them as soap and use their hair to insulate their walls. If you hate them that much, why would you be insulating your walls with them?
Speaker 2: Right, Why would you be bathing with if they were the cursed people? Why would you want their body?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Right in there is no thought process between these people, you know, and a lot of people still.
Speaker 2: Because they had fucking lice, buddy, because they.
Speaker 1: Were filthy, because they lived in ghettos. Right, It's like and if anything, they were saving them by doing that. They were helping them get away from typhoid and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But they're also helping them get away from terror bombing in those cities too, so they're like preserving them by getting the hell out of where they were bombing all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you know whatever, it's the coincidence, right, they probably saved more Jews than they.
Speaker 2: Killed, and the ones that were subversive kindness, Yeah, they probably did line them up and kill them because they deserved it. The Communists were the ones that were trying to infiltrate their country and freaking broad it down to the level that it was before he stepped in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what abody have?
Speaker 2: I have no love loss for a freaking dead Bolshevik.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, would anybody disagree today that the faggot Jews that run this uh NAMBLA organization should be lined up? I mean the they are literally advocating for having sex with young boys right.
Speaker 2: If they had done that a long time ago, we wouldn't have the freaking ship we're doing right now with the freaking U bringing it right into the schools and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's that's exactly. That's exactly the kind of people that the National Socialists would have lined up.
Speaker 2: I don't funny that namble is. Would you know? They're not just gay people from all walks of life?
Speaker 1: No, they're Jews Yep, gay Jewish pedophiles.
Speaker 2: Harvey Milk and all that ship he was involved in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same with Alan Ginsburg youre familiar with. Yeah, yep, he wrote a poem. You'd actually probably like it. Uh Yeah, Moloch like thirty times or something in the poem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he talks about blusting over a child and all that stuff too, and so does William Ginsburg. Yep, did I say with it, will but es Biro's sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're insane. I recommend I always recommend this pamphlets people, because almost no one knows about it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's it's by Samuel Roth that that's the Jew that got poorn legalized. It's called uh oh Man now and forever, Now and Forever is the name of it. Sorry, Drew Blank. Uh. It's a conversation between him and Israel zangwill Israel zangwill is the Jew who came up with the melting pot theory. Oh yeah. So it's a conversation between these two Jews, and they literally have a dialogue where they play good Jew, bad Jew. So Israel's anguill and the dialogue is talking about how the goam the Jews everything in the world, and and they deserved all of the deaths of World War two, like all of the Europeans dying. He literally says in the book that they all deserved that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then Samuel Roth plays good Jew and he says, well, you know, they had more casualties than us, and we have a lot of money and a lot of power and and you know, it's it's it's deserved. But I don't think they should have all died like that. So they play good Jew banju. But what's really interesting is they refer to the Gentiles as their eternal enemy in that world, and.
Speaker 2: No disagreement between the good, good good Jew or the bad Jew. They're just the eternal enemy regardless.
Speaker 1: Yea, they both refer to as enemy. Uh. And they invoke Ball as their.
Speaker 2: God yeah, which is yeah, which is said, which is the Jehovah persons. Saturn Saturn sated if you want to call him that.
Speaker 1: I'm curious what you think about the Saturn ordeal because we know Jews really like six in their whole numerology stuff right there. They're really big on this. Well, I don't know what your thoughts are on this. Uh, Saturn is the is the sixth planet?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And would you believe in that? Yet?
Speaker 1: That's what it's supposed to be, correct.
Speaker 2: Hexagun on it with which is a cube, but it's on its corner right when you look down at two dimensionally? Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Jews worship on the Sabbath, which is the sixth day of the week. Right, we got Saturday. The word Saturday comes from Saturn day. Right, it was the day of Saturn Saturday.
Speaker 2: It was a freaking fuck fest and kill kill fest.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's really interesting when you when you start pointing out all of these symbologies, right, and they.
Speaker 2: Wear that whatever the thing, that stupid thing is with the torah pieced which is a big, huge black cube, which is a Saturday symbol.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, there they're sickening. But the symbologies everywhere, and that's the that's the key to a lot of sorry to hear the background, I that's that's the key to a lot of understanding.
Speaker 2: With You're getting a delivery.
Speaker 1: That's the key to how the Jews behave is everything is symbology. They love relating things and secretly putting things in. I actually I predicted when they attacked Rafa in May. I predicted it a week before it happened. All you have to do is look at their their holidays and their history and when they celebrate things and you know they're going to do an attack. Go look up a Jewish calendar, look up the dates that they celebrate holidays and you'll celeb murders.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was May twenty six, which was the celebration of La ba Ogmer, which is it's something about a bunch of Jews dying of dehydration in the Old Testament, right, But they've changed the meaning of it, of course in Israel. Now in Israel, when they celebrate La ba Ogmer, it's actually a celebration of when the Jews revolted against Rome in the bar Kakpa revolt, which which, by the way, they say they won, which is insanity.
Speaker 2: Well, there's there's a there's a there's some kind of line of thread to that, because I mean they did kind of went over to Rome when it comes to the religion, you know, when you had a bunch of corrupted, like Constantinian fucking jackasses that turned it turned intoto Christianity Catholicism. But really what it was it it was the Jews, it was the advisors to the kings, it was the priest craft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's unfortunate. I do, uh, I do have to agree with that. I'm curious. Have you read into, uh any of Nietzsche's works at all.
Speaker 2: I did a long time ago read Beyond Good and Evil at least some bit when I was in the Coastguard. It's been a long time.
Speaker 1: Based on how you uh seem to view Christianity, I would recommend you Nietzsche's book The Anti Christ. It's like eighty pages, uh, really good work. So Nietzsche he advocated a re evaluation of values. He talks about how Christian values are a slave morality and they keep us in a box of tolerance, right, and universalism, all these things. So he advocates for a reevaluation of values, saying we should go back to our our old inherent racial moral structures that were in times past.
Speaker 2: And we could see how that might have influenced mister h Man too.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely absolutely. It's so it's so prevalent when you read into Hitler Nietzsche's works. It's so clear that Hitler took inspiration from a lot of that. The Ubermensch theory, right, That's that's where they got a lot of their ideas on eugenics. All of it it comes from from this, not all, a lot of it comes from a Nietzsche worldview.
Speaker 2: And we gotta we got to wrap this up. Olympics, I got something coming on like after this. But there are certain areas in mind, Coff where I would say, I don't know if he if he evolved since the time of that writing to when he was actually implementing it, or maybe just never had enough time to But I think there was a little bit of an overboard of you. Maybe he was just musing at the time because he had nothing else to do with that cell. But the this idea that you know, if I want, if I find something attractive, don't fucking tell me that it has to be in my own race. If I if I don't, don't do that to me. You know, Oh, it's good to blend it out and everything, but it's also making it better, right, and it's is it really a reduction or do you get the strongest qualities of both? You know what I mean? And I'm not saying that mixing is a good thing or a good I mean it is a good thing, But don't fucking tell me what I can and can't do again, and don't let the state be able to dictate that to me. I don't give a crap who the hell they are, because I would beat just as offended by that as I would you know, pornography in the school. Don't fucking tell me that I can't do something, because who the hell are you? You're not you know what I mean. Don't don't don't daddy me because I'm not the type of person that's gonna put up with that ship, you know what I mean. That's that's, that's all there is. That's one of the things I don't understand of that is the over Like I understand as guidelines to share, Hey, you know, it's gonna change the cultures, and I totally agree with that, But to say that it cannot happen and you're going to enforce that, well, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think we have to look at why it was being enforced, right. It was. It was an enforcement really to get rid of the Jewish bloodline out of Germany a big time.
Speaker 2: Because he mentions a lot of other cultures in that though.
Speaker 1: Well does it I mean, but does he enforce those cultures though, like, is there a maybe I'm not familiar, but I don't think he advocated in forcing against any of those cultures. They were it was more of an educational subject. I think the force came specifically in regards to the Jewish problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean the way it's written in what he's saying, and there it is. And it's not even so much that it's everything that goes along with it's it's the words that he uses to call them mongrels and things like that, like everybody mongrels that are German, but you know, a higher reverence, you know, revering for the for the Germans. But it's like not really, dude, because he even like talks about like very closely related things being not okay when it comes from the Scythian culture, Like all those things would be very similar, if not the same, and the only differences is in their head. But the blood is the same. And yet there's still all these you know. It's like it's like a here's your list of things you can and can't do, and it's like, well, that doesn't make any sense because these are the same. I don't know, maybe I have to read it again, but it's just yeah, I did just read it, so I don't think I do.
Speaker 1: But I'll have to say I do disagree on this. You know, when you look at we go into the melting pot theory right in America.
Speaker 2: And that's bullshit. Of course we get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but take out take out all all the collective browns, right, we'll say, just the collective white race. Right, there's Polish people, there's German people, French people, Italians, Greeks. Right, even if those intermix their culture, they still dilute those original cultures. And America is a perfect testament to this, Right, how much of that culture remains in America?
Speaker 2: We've become just because of something working on us that whole time to do that, the education system, all that stuff. You take all that stuff out of there, and it would be like, do you get again the strengths of everything I'm But does that mean I'm not sythy? And because of who the hell fucking founded this place is? You know what I mean, what's the what's the true what's the true nature? That I'm a little bit tanned? Does that mean I'm a more fuck off? You know what I mean? It's like, come on, at some point, it's it gets to the point ridiculous and it doesn't make any It's like, you can't you can't enforce that because it's already been too late. Number one. And so that means everybody should self loathe that's what I that's what I get from this. Everybody should fucking self loath because of shit that they didn't have anything to do with. Then they can't help it and they can't fix so off we go to the to the fucking euthanasia.
Speaker 1: No, well, I don't think I don't think that's the advocation. Uh, it's it's a matter, like you said, we are we are a little bit past this point of having any kind of pure lines that they're They're very ambiguous at this point. So the idea would be to.
Speaker 2: By the way, so and lithuiting and all that crap.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the idea would be, let's say you're seventy percent Italian and somebody else's sixty five percent Italian, you'd want to remain with somebody that has the majority culture that you have in order to keep that culture pure. So like as an example, and I do agree that there are obviously insidious forces in the States that are driving a lot of the problem with culture. But even before that, when people came to America, they forgot a lot of these original cultures and replaced it with what they call American culture. Right, So they took let's say a Polish person and an Italian had a child, right. A lot of these people that are third fourth generation Americans, they don't remember their native tongue, they don't remember their cultural traditions that came from those places. And the ones that do I commend that, and actually I think the Italians are probably the best at that over anybody. I don't know a single call clture in America that speaks their their native tongue as much as the Italians do that keep uh, they literally only breed with Italians. A lot of the Italians, I know, they will only breed amongst those lines.
Speaker 2: I would say that. You know, if you go back in the history closer to the Revolutionary War, you'd have the Appalachians, you'd have the German, the Scotch Irish, that they they pretty much didn't make much of a different change from where they were to where they came, you know, what came to I think there was a lot of it still kept kept pretty slip, pretty pretty close to what they had before, the right down to the music and the dancing and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is certainly some I live I live in Pennsylvania and I'm very close to Dutch communities, and the Pennsylvania Dutch is still a serious thing. I mean there's people that still speak Dutch.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, when I say I'm German, that's pretty much what I'm talking about too, Like there's there's German in Pennsylvania Dutch. Like the lines aren't really that, they're kind of murrie, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, It's pretty much the same thing because the Pennsylvania day which is just German like it really is just the German language. Maybe maybe a little bit of like different pronunciation on things, but the language is the same. But yeah, I mean, it's it's a it's a tough question, and in America it's it's harder than anywhere else. But I do think that the loss of those origin cultures is really bad. Like I have a friend, for example, who's Polish and his wife is Polish and they're having a child soon. Actually they just had the kid, and they want to teach that kid Polish as a as a tongue, and then they also want him to learn English as well. And I think that's a healthy thing for them to do to keep that culture alive, because if they don't do it, who will, right, Like, some people need to keep the culture alive in some way.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I'm not advocating against that at all. All I'm saying is, as a me an individual, I want to fuck. But whoever I want to fuck.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 2: You know. I don't want to be told I can't, and that would be like, okay, well, I'm sorry Rebecca because you have a little bit of Brazilian and you even though we're Lithuanian and German too. Yeah, that's not gonna work for me. It's like then I wouldn't have my daughter, you know what I mean, Like there's there's there's gotta be a little bit of logic, you know, and reasoning and like you know, discernment involved in there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So it's whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it goes. It's hard once a. Yeah, we don't have to go too far into the question. I think I think we uh, we have a slight disagreement on it, but it's no big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I get the idea of preservation. But also it's where we are now. It's like okay, just you know, how about how about instead of worrying too much about that, worry about the values, worry about that, worry about whatever. Your family culture is to make sure that the kids are being brought up in that instead of the culture of the fucking pop culture, instead of the culture of television, instead of the culture of TikTok. You know, keep them to the family, so that the family, for better or for worse. And I've ventured this in a video or a Instagram video. For better or for worse, let them learn from their family. Let them have a saturated in that when they when they're growing up, so that they then can choose for themselves because they'll have number one, by betting, raised by their family, they'll have that identity, they'll know who they came from. If you're far far away, like unfortunately, we have the situation where my parents are living in New York. Most my family is in New York. They're gonna be raised by a different around the different influences here, because it's gonna be most of you know, her friend's families, you know my my daughter's friends families when they're involved themselves or you know, they're gonna she's gonna you know, kids don't always jive well with just their parents, but if their grandparents are there, then then they accept the culture of family. Because now it's just it's two generations. It's more people that are feeling that are having the same kind of vibe or energy coming off of them. But usually there's that resistance defiance that is like instilled in kids, maybe from some fucking force that we you know, is artificial, but they usually kind of like try to push themselves away from just the mom and the dad, But when the family is there and everybody's there, it doesn't happen as much. They're starting to absorb, but they're starting to see themselves in their other family members and they're starting to identify with who they are. You take that out of there, you got a lot of work to do to try to get them to understand where they came from. So that I totally understand, but that's not who the racial thing is, to the culture, to the family itself. Then they can make their own decisions as to what attributes they like about the family, about themselves, about their identity, and which ones they don't, and then from there they can just they can make themselves and mold themselves whatever they want. But without that foundation, they're getting data from things that aren't them that is changing who they are as they grow. So that's that's that's that's not something that I that I think is good at all. Yeah, And I guess it comes along the same lines. It's just the word race doesn't work with me because it's like, the family is to whoever the family is at this point. So just make sure that the family is where they get their their their education, their their values from and then then decide as they get older what's what's good and what's bad, and they can filter out what's what's what.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I agree. The only thing I disagree with is, uh, so we talked about earlier when we're talking about COVID right masks, you said that, uh, the asiatics broadly are much more susceptible to submission.
Speaker 2: To these they've been in practice with it more for a longer period of time because of what they've.
Speaker 1: Yeah, area, Yeah, I completely agree with you. But it's also because they're they're very robotic people. It's a it's in their genetic scale, right that they follow suit with certain norms much easier, that they're less uh, they're less rebellious. Right, And then you look on maybe the complete opps end of the spectrum. You look at blacks, they're far more rebellious though. Rebeliganst pretty much anything that they don't want to follow suit. So those things are genetic behavior types. Right. It's kind of the difference between we look at a crocodile and an alligator. They look extremely similar, but the reason that we view them as different is they have different behavior types. Right, One does a barrel roll, the other one doesn't. One goes for this kind of prey, the other one doesn't. So it's a matter of looking at those differences. And so when we're talking about like slim differences, right, So for instance, like an Italian mating with a German, the differences are far less, right, so it's less of a risk of losing those value systems or those cultures. But if you have, say an Italian and a Sub Saharan African mix those value systems, those moral scales are so radically different.
Speaker 2: Isn't that kind of ridiculous?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Like what kind of things would they have in common first place for that to be a good idea? I mean, wouldn't that fix itself? Barriers are enough for to fix himself?
Speaker 1: But in this I wish I could say it would. But I mean we see this this nonsense with all these people mixing today. I mean, we have these complete extremes mixing with each other. I see, I see it everywhere. It's it's a it's a shame. I In my family, I have somebody that married a Taiwanese woman who has three black children.
Speaker 2: She already had three black children before. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and clearly she couldn't she couldn't get along with the mate that she was with because actually all the well actually two of them are from one father and one is from the other. So it's so two different fathers. Because again, because those cultures, they can't mix, right, And it's not that the races genetically cannot mix together, it's that those cultures are so incompatible. Sure, they might get along for a little bit, for a couple flings or whatever, as you know exemplified, but eventually the differences are so large those people can't cohabit in the same household for that amount of time. They become frustrated with each other. The differences are just so large, you know, I mean, think about it. Someone that you're even culturally in line with, right, that that holds the same value system as you, you still have disagreements on what way you put the toilet paper or if you left the toilet seed up right, Like these stupid little disagreements that can cause so many frustrations with women sometimes. Now imagine like these massive differences that are like actually cultural things. They can be and maybe cultural is not the word, maybe maybe behavioral things, but they can be so large of conflicts that they can cause a lot of problems in the household.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I agree with you, and it's uh, but all right, reading something straight up and having somebody tell me that type of thing just like any other type of thing, am I you know? Over authoritarianism tomorrow? I'm looking at the view as why would I want a country, state government to have the power to tell me that? And why would I not think that that would be abused by the next person who doesn't have the same moral character and structure as the person who's telling me this the first time, who's creating the party.
Speaker 1: No, I do, I do agree with that. There is a we'll say, maybe a security risk in that. You know, let's say, for instance, you trust Hitler, who laid it out right to uh to actually follow through on these things. However, moving forward, who's going to come next, right, is the next person that comes in? Are are they going to have those same behavior types? Are they going to are they going to be the same moral structure?
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this though, as long as you can bang them without having kids, you're good to go, right.
Speaker 1: No, I just well, I just disagree with that. I just think that's a bad idea, no matter what the case is.
Speaker 2: Well, then I guess we have to agree to disagree on that one.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I mean, sorry, apparently you've.
Speaker 2: Never hung out with a triad chick that had really big things and a foot long tattoo on your back and was just like awesome.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I get it, I know, I mean, I meant I think you misunderstood. I mean, I disagree with just just banging a chick without wanting to have children.
Speaker 2: That is ya. I know, I know that. I know that's what you said. That's why I guess we'll just uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, I've done that before. I've lived that lifestyle, and I now regret those those choices.
Speaker 2: I certainly would anything part of life, part part of the growth process, nothing, nothing be shanda. So yeah, I guess you less that of it reasonable enough, sound like I'm doing that something now anyway? All right, So we got to head out because it's a ten to twenty six. I have to kind of tell Scott I need a letter hour to get started now. But we are. Let's talk about what you're what's coming up? You did? You did mention that show with E Edward E Michael Jones on the next Wednesday at one pm, one pm My time Pacific. Yeah for me, And that's gonna be at FTJ Media. What other do you do? Rumble and what like? Where else are you found?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, I'm I'm not on Rumble. Actually I'm banned for Holocaust denial.
Speaker 2: Yes they did. They took down all of the Europa that I put up there and it gave me no strikes. So I'm thinking just waiting to murder me instead or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I I have I don't I have a series called Logos Academy where I write if I stand in front of a whiteboard and lecture like a college style lecture, and I just laid out facts about the Holocaust, like just literally like what the Red Cross said, the numbers of deaths was, and a couple other things. It just laid facts out.
Speaker 2: I would have it. I wouldn't get that before. I don't mean an interview to you, but I would say, look into the idea that how many did the deaths escalate after the Germans allowed the Red Cross into the camps, because I believe they and I know for a fact they did administer vaccines, and if that escalated the deaths, then we can say that this was a Rothschild attempt to build the body count. It in a very underhanded way, because you know, Hannibal directive, he can kills me and people as you want as long as it serves your purpose. Wow.
Speaker 1: I never even thought of that. That's that's actually very interesting.
Speaker 2: Thoughts still call it typhus even though it could have been back to the death right.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'll definitely look into that. That's a really good thought. But anyways, I did so I have. The first episode I did is I got to talk about the Talmud and why Jewish law is incompatible with Gentile law, right, because there's a nomadic one that is just what is just incompatible?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think in one of the books that I read this, it's like it's not even fair to call them nomads, because nomads do things because of a purpose and need, because of you know, conditions, whereas these people are are more parasitic and and they yeah, they're they're they're just distant, disenfranchised from from any particular home. Yeah, that's in mine comp Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, okay, that was your right, you're right, you're right, that was that one, yeah where I read it from.
Speaker 1: So uh, anyways, I uploaded the first episode like no big deal. I uploaded the second one where I go over the Holocaust. All of a sudden, my channel just disappears, disappears. I look at my email, no email, nothing. I reached out to them, they didn't respond, So I'm like, all right, maybe it was a fluke, I guess. So I made a fresh new account, new channel, and I went to upload only the Holocaust one just to see in the middle of the processing of the video they took my channel down again. That that's how much they didn't want that video out there. So certainly, uh not a not a not a free speech platform. But anyways, I'm on a I'm on odyssey. That's for the bulwark of all of my stuff.
Speaker 2: Is ok.
Speaker 1: It's a logos reviewal Field. Yeah, okay, just logos Revealed on Odyssey. And I always recommend that people contact me or get in touch with me on Twitter. It's logos Revealed. I there's an eye at the end of it because Logos Revealed was taken. I've been spreading a lot of my work on Twitter. I participate in a lot of these Twitter spaces where people are starting to talk about these things to try to educate people that don't know much about it. It's been it's been pretty fruitful. So I do recommend that people follow me on both Twitter and Odyssey. Those are my two main ones, and then obviously FTJ. FTJ is the new one. Everybody should be making an FTG account.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, man, And I think everybody will soon because they're not going to have a whole lot of options left if they want to actually get to the information that they're looking for. That as we are explaining here, it's not just YouTube that destroys people's channels and lives, even though you can make a whole lot more on YouTube. I think based on you know the fact that there's like billions of upon billions of people that are. I mean, every phone has it already built into it. It's not like Rumble doesn't have that a feature, you know, So you're not going to get as many people on there anyway. But you know, we're talking about billions versus seven, seven or eight million on Rumble as a cash of viewers, so the you know, and then again, this is all an artificial world. This isn't the real world, so it can be shut off, it can't be deleted a Kevin all that stuff. So having a whole entire career based on something that somebody could turn off anytime they don't like you, you're running a risk.
Speaker 1: There, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And I've had three I've had three deleted YouTube channels. I've had you know, kicked off of Twitter for had to change my phone number to get back on it, you know. And I've had Patreon knocked me out before too, And it was because I was using the three dours a month that I was getting at the time to fund a hate group. I'm like, you can't even I said, you can't even be like, you know, Mildy miffed for three bucks? How am I going to get to hate with three dollars? You can't even be slightly irritated for three dollars a joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if you know. Rumble they signed a contract. Uh, they wanted Trump on the platform.
Speaker 2: Owned by Jays, Yes, in Canada, which is the most socialist communist country that I know that's close by at least.
Speaker 1: They wanted Trump on the platform when he was in office. So they they gave him like a promotional idea or whatever they wanted him to come on.
Speaker 2: That's when you know, started in on the on the scene too, because he was all, you know, talking about Trump. So bound Gino became part of the Drumble thing too.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, So Jared Kushner signed a contract with Rumble and said we will we will have him on the platform. It was like something like three hundred million dollars too, So we will have him on the platform if you guys crack down on anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: And how does that have anything to do with Donald Trump? Everything to do with Kushner and everything to do with the freaking Jewish agenda yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that they agreed to that, and one of those stipulations was holocaust denial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'll explained why Europe was taken down. Doesn't explain why my channel is still there. But unless, like I said, they're just waiting to snipe me someday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, test the Holocaust subject. They'll take you pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Oh they do. They do every time. They took down other videos where I was talking about other things too, and and Henry Ford stuff. Just yeah, there's certain there's certain things they don't like so much, you know, like tell like the truth that's really hard to deny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really need some some more platforms like FTJ where it's it's it's owned by people that aren't Jewish interests.
Speaker 2: They're not. It's not a bunch of fucking hate mongers. People walk around with skinheads and then you know, leaving things and punching people in the fucking street. That's not it either, because those people are just as big as fucking assholes, and they make everybody who has legitimate reason and rational look, you know, ideas about what the truth is look like fucking jerk offs. They do more, they do more to fuck up the the image than anything because they don't even know what the hell hitlers did for. They just think that's all this and that, and you know, extremism and the exact same type of ship that Jewish supremacy leads to is what these assholes are doing on the other side, and it's not makes it doesn't make it better, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Colin, Colin Jordan, he was a really intellectual man. He was a national socialist who started the World Union of National Socialists with George Lincoln Rockwell. He wrote about this actually in his book. He calls him the enemy within, and he does a really good description of how dangerous those people actually are.
Speaker 2: I think they were created, that that persona was created by the by Jewish money and freaking you know, FBI and CIA. Maybe that freaking persona so that they could have a boogieman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, you're right. It absolutely was. All those movies in the in the American History Acts sixties. Yeah, yeah, they put that narrative out there. Now. Unfortunately, the problem is so a movement like ours, you'll get and then I'll let you go soon over Chichen. A movement like ours, you'll get rebels and you'll get revolutionaries. So people like you and myself, it's that revolutionary spirit. We really want to change things for the better. But you'll get rebels that hate authority. They hate they're just a general destructive force that hates any kind of authority above them. And those kind of people are they find out that Jews are the authority, so they're rebelling against Jews just for the sake of doing that. Right, So they fit right into that perfect role that's been presented by Hollywood of what a rebellious degenerate character is. And it's it's dangerous because a lot of people think that that means they're on our side. Right, they don't like Jews, they don't like what Jews are doing, and they think that means they're on our side. But just because you don't like gu is, just because you say juice suck, that doesn't mean that you fully understand what things are. Those same people, they would if a full national socialist government was in play, like literally run by Hitler and it was perfectly done, they would they would still rebel against that authority as well in their nature, yeah, right, and.
Speaker 2: What they would be murdered by by Hitler for their freaking lack of respect.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they would actually be in camps guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's and that's and that's and that's the thing. They they'll they'll the way the flag and they'll they'll do the salute. But there would have been fucking done for their ignorance, their stupidity, for sure. It's what's funny, is like, that's what works with the massive idiots though, because it's simple, it's simple, it's thoughtless. And that's why these you know, these things that start off as agent provocateur uh you know, you know, assignments or whatever you want to call them, like uh, projects gain legit well legitimate as an organic followers quickly. And it's the same way they can put these type of agent provocateurs in a crowd and stir up violence and then other people will join in the simple fact that number one, they lead by example. But also it's as long as they keep the and he talks about this in the book too, keeping keeping the the the infant the message simple. Well, what's what's more simple than Jew's bad? You know what I mean? Like but but not giving any any of the and they don't. Some people don't need any of the meat to to to really show you what the hell that means? And does that mean everybody? And all this other stuffers there you know, is there examples of that not being true, Like you know, the one hundred thousand people that were in jewe in a Hitler's army, the fact that he had a driver, that was the fact that there's a little girl that he's fit pictured with who is a Jew, who he's very nice, nice with, And it's like or is it that be just? And the absolutest thing, like if you have a Jewish friend, now you're a Jew, a Jew blah blah blah, you know what I mean, Like that's how these people think, you know, Or if you say something like if you're being harassed by them and you say, hey, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna call it. You know, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna take this to a legal level. If he continues to harass me, they'll be calling you a Jew for doing that. Yeah, you know what I mean, I might. I'm on a f TJ media and I have some asshole calling me a Jew because that's the level of their ignorance, and that's fucking dust and fagget nebos by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been called a Jew the other day as well, so we all, yeah, it's inevitable if you do the right thing, you're gonna get called a jew by the wrong people.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's inverted. It's like the exact opposite of what it's like crazy, right, But I mean, as long as it dump and that's the thing is, it's not for you too, it doesn't make it doesn't compute for us. It's for the other stupid people that they're saying this too, because it's a public platform that they're trying to influence. And that's what makes it harassment. That's what makes it, you know, libel in my opinion. But it is, well, sir, thank you. So what days, what times? Let's let's find out that days and times your show is on. Do you have a set schedule?
Speaker 1: I fluctuate quite a bit based on my interviews and things of the sort they're available.
Speaker 2: Basically I used to do that all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mostly So. The one thing that always is consistent is every Tuesday at five pm Eastern, I do a show called The Aristo Lyceum, and that's an educational show trying to bring people some more cultured ideas and thoughts and looking at history and traditions things like that.
Speaker 2: So say the time again and then tell us what the what the times on.
Speaker 1: Is five pm Eastern on Tuesdays, every Tuesday.
Speaker 2: And then are you are you a regular on The Perfect Triangle?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, that's right. I am weekly on g Man's show on every Friday on the Perfect Triangle. That's a one pm Eastern every Friday. We're not going to be doing it tomorrow because tomorrow is g Man's birthday, but every other Friday instead of tomorrow will be alive.
Speaker 2: So ye, So Finlanderson said, it's not skinheads now, it's the online degenerates who would have been kicked out of the essay. Absolutely absolutely all right man, it was very good talk to you. Thank you so much and I'll see you on the FTJ side for sure.
Speaker 1: Oops already thank you as well. It was a great chat. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Thank you buddy. Oops tell me thanks. Thanks