Speaker 1: Welcome to the cultop cryptis strange ofcounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims, Murray, pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 2: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 3: This is a bizarre world that.
Speaker 4: We live in.
Speaker 1: So sit back, relax, laugh and listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 5: This is Tom Thompson Costenos, the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody. The curtains are open. We're chucking tickets at the door.
Speaker 6: It's about to get strange. Everybody.
Speaker 7: How much room does funk I need to grow? I don't know, as mushroom as possible.
Speaker 6: As mushroom as possible. That's funny, all right? What's going on everybody?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 3: What's up? Hair of the dog.
Speaker 6: It is a Sunday morning and I'm gonna take a shot of whiskey.
Speaker 8: Same. Oh that's awful. Oh man, Yeah, I had a lot last name.
Speaker 3: How you watch the fights? No, you guys didn't watch it.
Speaker 8: No, I didn't even bother.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised. I'll pour one more just but that's it. I got it.
Speaker 8: I got a morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've already had war, and then I'm about to We're set, not about to record. I fucking spilled a shot all over my lightsabers and I was very.
Speaker 7: Upset on your lightsabers. No, yep, So we were gonna record yesterday. But fucking guess what happened to me Friday night?
Speaker 3: You found a dog? I guess I.
Speaker 8: Found a fucking dog. Dude.
Speaker 7: This guy was like a pit bow mixed with like bowl mastive or something like that.
Speaker 8: Like he was a big boy, Like holy fuck, mean no, that's mean.
Speaker 7: He was like he was looking he like and he was super like he was huge, but he was like at least like sixty pounds underweight, Like every one of his ribs were showing.
Speaker 3: So he's probably just a bit abandoned.
Speaker 7: Yeah, ran away from home or did something. But like he had like sores on his on his leg too, and then like his dick was bleeding, and I was like, what how the out? Like what you can see it, dude, the.
Speaker 3: Dogs.
Speaker 7: Dude, literally, his dick would be at your face level. E that's how big this fucking awk was.
Speaker 3: What happened to association brought.
Speaker 7: Him in for the night, and it was not like two in the morning. Is just decided to go for a walk with Chloe and then she called me. She's like you need to come here right the fuck now. It's like I can't hold this guy off and he's trying to humper, and I'm like, oh, fuck, is.
Speaker 8: He just saw this beast? Like that could have gone so bad?
Speaker 7: She saw a beast of a fucking animal in the park and two in the morning, with nobody else around, and it came charging at Chloe and I was like, oh, fuck for sure. So I think like her being in heat made him like follow that scent. But anyway, so he tries to humper and was able to get him off, but like, holy fuck, dude, I took him. I grabbed the leash and I couldn't even walk him he had so much fucking muscle. Anyways, No, there's still more stories. So he comes in, he's fucking filthy, So I bathe him and like by the time I'm done bathing him, like my my bathwater was black, like you couldn't see like two centimeters into the water, like it was like swamp water.
Speaker 8: I'm like, holy shit.
Speaker 7: And then uh so he got that it got him out, and then he pooped on my fucking floor like the size of like holy shit, dude, what came out of him in like one gulp like and it was just a massive puddle. I was pulling full sheets of plastic out of it like it and like cigarette packs and like it looked like his last meal was straight out of a garbage can. So yeah, there's all that. And then he kept having Chloe. So I had to throw Chloe in Alex's room with spots. He was pretty pissed because they were keeping him up, but I didn't know what the fuck to do with this dog, so I slept with them for the night, and then in the morning he's trying to hunt Chloe again. And then this is where it got like real scary, because like I don't know where this dog came from, but I had to domesticate it or dominated sorry, and like, holy fuck, dude, I put I pinned him on his back and I'm like no, and I'm like oh, like I'm just sitting there praying. I'm like, don't fucking his head, don't because you could rip my fucking face off right now.
Speaker 8: You're a big boy. He was a good listener.
Speaker 7: He listened and and yeah, so I had to call the pet services or whatever that he made society and they can't pick them up.
Speaker 6: The dog catcher from Chrea, Chitty Bang Bang came and got it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but like even which sucks too though, because like if they even find the home, like he's probably not gonna go back there. Like he looked super he was not taken care of. No, they'll probably put him up for adoption somebody. He was he was adorable, he was a big boy, and he was just cute as fuck.
Speaker 8: He was a good murder.
Speaker 3: He's dead.
Speaker 8: Probably somebody will probably adopt him.
Speaker 6: Or he'll die, you know how. We know how or just like you know, give him to the Chinese. They'll fucking use him for for a good food source.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the whole point of that story was was going to record yesterday, and I think Friday and night, like I must have slept maybe forty minutes.
Speaker 8: Billy seems to get him Saturday, Like, holy fun.
Speaker 6: Billy seems to give him something involve with shenanigans often.
Speaker 3: I don't know how, but just the way you're.
Speaker 8: Like animals, I like that.
Speaker 7: That's that's super odd though, even finding one like that, like what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Well, you better bring a raccoon in your house in case he needs food too.
Speaker 8: If he's hungry.
Speaker 6: Maybe what we're gonna talk about is we're gonna keep this going. We have more episodes to do with this series coming up in the future, but we're gonna get into some body.
Speaker 8: Bag material again and.
Speaker 6: Then I'm gonna cut in the song great here. So yeah, body Bag Material will be a series. And we've already discussed some things on body bag material, but we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Bring it back.
Speaker 6: And this one is just just the This is gonna be pretty gross at points. But just wait to what's gonna come up in the future on body bag material, because this is all just all episodes to do with bodies fucking the dead. Necrophilia ship will eventually come up on this podcast, so be prepared, listeners beware.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna get in the first story.
Speaker 6: These are different broken up stories and this is the body Bag Material living with the Dead, and I'm just going to hint at that, because that's I think you should understand where we're going with this, and that that sentence alone.
Speaker 7: I don't know what well that brought my mind. I don't know why I thought of this. I think that was on the hosts page. It was like the fill up a bunch of blow up dolls with helium and just watch.
Speaker 8: People lose their fucking minds. Like I like that was that on our page?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was like, could you imagine walking outside and just like because you see there in the they're in the area, you you could make out that it's like a human figure, but you wouldn't know that's a blow out up there.
Speaker 6: Dress them up like Superman and send a bunch of them off.
Speaker 7: Like maybe if there was just one I just sat one around.
Speaker 3: That around one area, that's not bad.
Speaker 8: Year.
Speaker 6: We still have to fill an entire room with balloons. That's got to happen at some.
Speaker 7: Point or you got to forget. Should have fucking did it at that old house. It was perfect for it.
Speaker 6: It was so Carl Tansler was born in eighteen seventy seven and reportedly studied weather patterns in Austria in nineteen ten, where he stayed until the end of World War One. Upart returning home, Tansler was married and he had two children. In nineteen twenty and the family immigrated to the Zephyl zephyrl Hills in Florida. So we're good Wannie boys from I'm pretty like I.
Speaker 8: Think I was going to say, why did they hear that name before?
Speaker 6: What? No, No, he's not actually from there, to be honest, I probably just didn't listen to what he said. But I can't remember where exactly from in Florida. But we talked about some like weird myths and mysteries to do with Florida a while ago. And I think we just mentioned Carl Tandler, So we're gonna get into more of the details of his story. Tansler quickly abandoned his other job, it says Brood, So I don't know, but after accepting so he was studying weather patterns, and then he accepted a position as a radiological technician in Key West, where a lot of people people go to vacation. I'm sure the Olsen twins loved to go do there and do blow so where he worked at the US Marine Hospital under the name Count Carl von Castle. Fake, I am I am Count Carl von Castle, come from Transylvania, and I'm here to suck your car. That No, he probably just was like, what's an important title? That doesn't sound too important? All right, you fucking count, I'm Count Chocula and I'm gonna give you diabetes.
Speaker 8: Motherfuckers means that. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: I think your account of.
Speaker 8: One more, he says, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I gotta stop.
Speaker 6: But yeah, there's another, another little other shot of whiskey. Fuck, this is going too quickly. When a Cuban American woman name this is this is one for your people, well, I guess you're not.
Speaker 3: Cuban but Spanish speaking people. But when a Cuban.
Speaker 6: American woman named Maria Alana Margarot, Mila rogod Ho Ho hose Hos, Maria Maria Ellenligo della.
Speaker 7: Horos, I don't know that one.
Speaker 6: She walked into a hospital and the doctor saw the doctor saw before him an actual dream come true. So he was there obviously working as a radio a radiologic technician.
Speaker 3: So it was in a marine, a marine.
Speaker 6: Hospital, so that's where he's using that weird fake name Count fucking Asshole So born in Key West in nineteen oh nine, the daughter of a cigar maker and homemaker Hoyos. It's literally h o y o sss So. Hoyos was raised in a large family hall and was brought to the hospital by her mother after becoming ill. As a young boy in Germany, Tansler Carl Tandler would often have visions of a stunning, dark haired woman who uh predestined to be his true love. He keeps he's having these visions of this woman, which is kind of creepy. Yeah, and he sees her at the hospital and it's just like it's like that fucking scene in Wings where it's.
Speaker 3: Like dream weaver acing scene.
Speaker 6: I don't even know the fucking you know what I mean, When Gar sees that chick and he's like, oh fuck, she's my dream come true.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: And the twenty two year old beauty resembled his childhood premonitions that he was having in his head so closely that he immediately became convinced that this was the love that was meant to be.
Speaker 8: Unfair. If you if you saw anybody in your dreams, you.
Speaker 6: Do like that, and then and then you didn't know them because usually the faces are in your head already. Yeah, and you know what I mean, So I will. I think we should eventually get back, and I think I would want to do this for a Patreon episode for like almost like maybe the Stranger Danger fucking ran episodes. But talk about dreams in general, just like I got about dreams for at least an hour, that's for sure about all the weird fucking shit I've had dreams about, fuck man, and now you are starting to have dreams in the past couple of years.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I think that's all it was. Was more or less like drugs and alcohol all that.
Speaker 7: It was just like every night just numbing myself into the mind that like I never went to bed, it.
Speaker 8: Was you just passed. Yeah, that makes sense for myself.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately for them both, Dandler's prognosis for the Young Oils was not great, having diagnosed her with tuberculosis, and we know what happens with that, like you get your your skin eats away.
Speaker 3: It's a very horrible disease.
Speaker 8: I'd hate that. Ship.
Speaker 3: I think you'd be like ship out your own test and shit like that. It gets wrong.
Speaker 8: That's the worst part. That's like me with food poisoning. I can't go back there.
Speaker 6: I can't do it, which was still considered to be a fatal z's in the early nineteen hundreds. Now you can cure it, but back then, or you can get to a form where you can live with it and you get Now you get vaccinated for fucking.
Speaker 3: TB right, So you get your shot.
Speaker 6: Which has been tested unlike some of the shots are doing nowadays. But you know you can get your I think my girlfriend for when she was doing child youth work and care and she had to get the TV shot. So yeah, a lot of people do have to get it. Just don't get the covid one and you'll be fine. Despite the lack of qualifications needed to treat tuberculosis, a tuberculosis patient, Tan Sler was determined to save oils and used a variety of specialtymate tonics, elixirs, and medicines and effort to do so. He's like, you ever heard of this thing called cocaine, cocaine mixed.
Speaker 3: With the Red Bull. Yeah, red Bull just got invented. I'm just red.
Speaker 8: Cocaine and red Bull.
Speaker 6: That will cure you, he said. It says hard it says tonics and home elixir. So he's like, I squeeze a little the tomato juice with a little orange juice and the main thing. Girls, But do you have to drink it? Because he's Austrian, so it sounds.
Speaker 8: Like it's Germany.
Speaker 7: I always I always did that. I've never done that. It is either yet, I've always done that. Text girlfriends. You just make a random ass gross drink and you're like, oh, it's the best hangover here, and yeah, it's amazing the placebo effect that like everyone's like, I do feel better.
Speaker 8: You're like, yeah, that was just fucking water. I know very much.
Speaker 6: Well I've said that were like I've been drunk enough where my girlfriend's like, you know, I was like, you know, the beer and she gives me an iced tea. And this is when I was at the cottage and I was completely drunk and.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is the best beer ever. And it was fucking iced tea, like wasted.
Speaker 8: So that's kind of funny, I know.
Speaker 6: Golf Chandler. He administrated these treatments in Hoyo's family home show, and he was showering her with gifts and declaring his love all in the wire. While he was doing this, while he was trying to cure her, he was always like, he's also like this girl who is.
Speaker 3: In my dreams and now I love her.
Speaker 8: I have faked too.
Speaker 6: I think the family would have been freaked out, but maybe, like this guy's a point. He's really trying to save her. Despite his best efforts, Hoyo's succumb to her illness in October nineteen thirty one, leaving her family and newly obsessed caretaker heartbroken.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, not my my dream woman, dream weaver. Now she's dead.
Speaker 8: Like that's some fucked up fate it is.
Speaker 7: Could you imagine just like forming a face that you've never seen before and then happening to run into that.
Speaker 3: And then her dying has to happen right now, and her dying is really weird.
Speaker 6: So yeah, So Tandler insisted on purchasing a pricey stone mausoleum in Key West Cemetery for her remains to lay, and, with her parents' permission, hired a mortician repair her body before locking her inside. He literally bought because obviously he had money getting into I would imagine you got paid her.
Speaker 3: You're a radiological.
Speaker 6: Technician, sounds like it pays a lot, and like, I don't know how much money you'd make in the nineteen twenties, but it sounds like he's doing pretty well from something you can fucking buy a mausoleum. It's a fucking rocks. It's a stone house to put a dead body outside of.
Speaker 7: Back in those days, like realistically, like like government jobs are the only jobs.
Speaker 8: That did pay well.
Speaker 3: A marine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, anything with then is like you made more than everybody else.
Speaker 8: Now whole holes.
Speaker 6: Hoyle's family didn't realize that the only key to the tomb would remain in Tansler's possession.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, so Tan is gonna come.
Speaker 3: He's gonna come on the body.
Speaker 6: Dandler would quickly take advantage of this privilege and will result in one of the most macabre tales of all time.
Speaker 3: And this is where it gets fucking weird. So you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So Tandlor Chandler visited Hoyos Graves every night for nearly two years, a habit that stopped abruptly after he lost his job for reasons unknown. He's like taking the corpses home and shit like or like you know, like he goes into the he goes into the hospital and there's a dead body and he's like a little a little squeeze the squeeze the titty. I'm so lonely, now, so lonely.
Speaker 8: That was mine. That was fine. I saw that video.
Speaker 7: It was like when I sneak into that funeral home just to get it when my girlfriend dies and I sneak in just to get one last peak at them titties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a little squeeze the titties. So yeah, So you visit every every night, every night for two years. While her family did consider this drastic change in behavior to be a bit strange, they could not imagine the reason behind it. In April nineteen thirty three, called Tandler removed Hoyoa's body from the mausoleum, no longer requiring him to make night leave visits to the graveyards, and now she would be housed and kept.
Speaker 3: In his home. It's like, all right, baby, it's time to finally take you.
Speaker 7: To be like, wait, okay, was she at least like mumma fied or something like she would have been and degraded by this point, it's only two years and that's.
Speaker 8: The time, dude.
Speaker 7: That's properly well, I guess, but I'm assuming he's opening it. There's something he's looking at her so like she must have been mumma fied or something, because there's no way to preserve a body like that. And there's yeah, and there's an Early Adopted song called Colors and it's about like his one of his I think it's about one of his childhood friends dying. Early Adopted is underground but very like almost like emo rap, and this song he talks about their bodies go from green purple to black and how he would think about his friend in the grave and which stage he's at, Like that's what was the rhyme, Like they go from green people to black. I'm wondering what stage is at.
Speaker 6: I wish I didn't think about things like that, Like, and it's kind of like because their body goes from certain colors, which is fucked up as they're like decaying.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, just so she must have been mummified or something then, or he's literally just like looking at get into it. Insect infestive.
Speaker 6: Oh that even too, like eveing fucking creatures calling through their nostrils. And you always see that in movies, right, like people going through their nose and ship.
Speaker 8: They're eating their food like your food now, yeah, your if.
Speaker 6: And that's why maggots get formed, right and and and stuff, because they eat bodies and maybe form in the but that's if they're not on the ground though, right on the ground kind of. It's like potato bugs coming in there and be like, this is not potatoes.
Speaker 8: I don't know why potatoes.
Speaker 3: I don't even know why they called potato bugs.
Speaker 6: But now two years deceased, called Tandler was left with a task of maintaining Hoyo's corpse. He did this as needed inside of an old airplane he had repurposed into a makeshift medical laboratory.
Speaker 3: This guy is like Frankenstein the doctor.
Speaker 7: Like it's fucked up there there.
Speaker 6: He looked at a number of d I Y tricks to keep the young woman's decaying body intact. I don't actually know what de decomposing some bullshit.
Speaker 8: I don't know actually with DI I Y, do it yourself.
Speaker 6: It might be do it yourself, yeah he did. Yeah, So he looked at a number of do it yourself tricks to keep the young woman's decaying body intact, including plaster of Paris and glass eyes to maintain the integrity of her face, as well as coat coat hangers and other other wires to stable her skeleton frame. Oh my fuck, man, fuck, he's creating a fucking like a dummy, or like a fucking like a puppet puppet.
Speaker 3: Tear, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: You're on the wires, through them, and you fucking move their arms, and he's like he had the only emotion he like he put into the dollars, this motion, the jerk off motion. It's like you you pull a wire and tightens the hand and then he just moves it.
Speaker 3: Up and down. He said, this is my dream woman.
Speaker 8: Man, damn, he had her.
Speaker 6: He had her corpse stuffed with rags and attempt to preserve its original form, and he covered her scalp with bits of real fucking hair.
Speaker 8: Tying. He's trying to This is only the first.
Speaker 6: This is only the first story of what we're gonna get into. A lot of them were shorter than this one. This is just the big case. But Tandler added copious amounts of perfumes, flowers, and disaffectants preserving agents to keep her rotting older at bay because I've seen like I've seen my Grandpa's like my grandma's dead body. I've seen a dead body or two in my lifetime, but I've never smelt one because it's never been long enough. If you think about the smell of like like you know, you got animals on the side of the street and ship that you run over, you pass that smell of the day long enough?
Speaker 7: How even that Okay, so here here's like a little nippit into it. Have you ever been in a public washroom that hasn't been cleaned alone, just like one that goes and that's just from that's just from one little part of your decomposing, decomposing body that that smell would also be that I know, I know.
Speaker 6: So he's like obviously using these methods to keep her body not so smelly, and he routinely applied morticians wax to Hoyo's face and effort to keep her alive, like her wall, keep her alive, looking lively.
Speaker 8: As much as you can you could, I guess.
Speaker 6: Before she like literally becomes a skeleton. Right, So Carl Tandler had the corpse wrapped in a dress and gloves and jewelry and place the body in his own bed, which he shared with the corpse for the next seven years. Seven years, motherfucker. He slept beside a dead body, no thoughts.
Speaker 8: That would stink. So I don't care what you did, I would stink.
Speaker 6: I don't care what you did. One more, your body's gonna fucking smell.
Speaker 7: Well, I guess at that point you are literally just a skeleton. If he like washed it up and could got rid of all like the chunks of flesh and everything, and like, I guess if you're literally sleeping beside a skeleton, it wouldn't be that bad.
Speaker 3: He must love that shit.
Speaker 6: But like, remember when we like we talked about strange fetishes, there is people out there that.
Speaker 3: Like poo poo and peepee.
Speaker 7: It is just like, you know, I've heard of piss fetishes, but like poop fetishes are just the weirdest fucking shit.
Speaker 3: That's a weird thing.
Speaker 6: I's got an email justin Taze messaged you on Facebook that brings us back. No shit, he has my fucking Star Wars DVD. So that's why I keep her asking him, like, give me my fucking Star Wars ship.
Speaker 3: Bro Cares.
Speaker 6: Chelsea's like they're all on fucking Disney and ship and they're free and you already bought them on the PlayStation network, so why does it matter?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, but their physical copies, you know it.
Speaker 8: Guess it doesn't matter. It's not like it's gonna be worth something. Everybody's got a Star Wars DVD.
Speaker 6: So with pretty much the entire town talking about the reclusive man often seeing buying women's clothing and perfume, which is weird, the town caught onto that. They're like, this guy's fucking weird. He keeps buying like perfume. I see him at the perfume shop every Wednesday.
Speaker 8: It's you guys got the ship. Now.
Speaker 7: When it's comment, it would be like, yeah, that's what I was like, who's to say he doesn't have a wife, but.
Speaker 6: Use all that perfume On top of that, one local boy said that he witnessed the doctor dancing what appeared to be a giant doll.
Speaker 3: Oh my, you go, your like.
Speaker 6: The paper boys riding past, and you're like, chuck your paper and then you're like.
Speaker 8: Minute, yeah, we'll see this min.
Speaker 3: Just like dancing out of this corpse.
Speaker 6: Hoyo's family began to feel that's just like suspicious that something was going on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and at what point, when when did you start getting suspicious?
Speaker 8: Ten?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy was.
Speaker 6: Like, I love your daughter. I know she's got tuberculosis, but I love her. I'm gonna do everything I can to bring her back to life. After Hoyo's sister showed up at Tandler's home in nineteen forty, the jig was up. There she found what believed to be a life sized effigy. You know what effigy is, right, That's what they did during Bohemium Grove. Is it's essentially a makeshift body. But most times when you're talking about effigy, it's something that's actually not real.
Speaker 3: It's not actually a body.
Speaker 6: In the terms of Bohemian Grove, they probably do use real bodies.
Speaker 3: But no, it's just a symbol of it's a fake.
Speaker 6: Like even though it's not, but the effigy of her departed sister. Arriving authorities quickly determined that the doll was, in fact Hoyo Is herself.
Speaker 3: So at first her sisters like, this motherfucker's.
Speaker 6: Just being creepy and made a doll of what she looked like. And imagine coming to the fact that it was actually her sisters. So they arrested Tansler for grave ropping kind of like good old ed geen right, because at the time, if Edgie never killed those two two to three women and they said he killed, he technically would have probably he was someone who actually went free for pleading insane, but you would be if he didn't actually kill those people, he probably would have like literally never spent a day in jail. She's just like he's mentally insane. To ship him to the the wacky bin?
Speaker 8: Well, is that is that worse? Especially back then?
Speaker 3: Back then it was worse. I feel now is not as bad, but back then they.
Speaker 7: Would like still fucking brutal, like even now, it's just like, uh, I guess like there's different levels. But if you want to go to like a straight like psych psyched like.
Speaker 3: Deep to a fucking bed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like it's it. That's is that worse?
Speaker 3: Check them? Yeah.
Speaker 6: So an autopsy the body revealed that the intricacies of Tandler's work, which appeared in a paper tube inserted between her legs. Oh my god, he made a makeshift vagina.
Speaker 2: He made a makeshift vagina so he could.
Speaker 3: Fuck the corpse. I did not know that when I was researching this I forgot.
Speaker 6: He made like a paper tube that's doctor stuff, and then put it inside of the vagina so he could fuck the makeshift vagina.
Speaker 3: But he never.
Speaker 6: Admitted to committing any necrophilic acts. He definitely did because create that.
Speaker 8: I wanted to look. I looked.
Speaker 6: A fucking makeshift vagina which is already dead lips, and I just I can't even picture it right now, and I don't want to in my brains forming these images that I don't need. So a psychiatric evaluation the termine that Tansler was completely competent to stand trial, although some reports state that his ultimate plans involving flying horroes horrors high into the stratosphere so that the radiation from outer space could penetrate her tissues and restore her life to some.
Speaker 3: Sort of form.
Speaker 8: You have thought of something literally tried. At least if I shoot her.
Speaker 6: If I shoot this dead body to space, somehow the radiate, the radiated things of the stratosphere will turn into her living body, and somehow she'll come back to Earth being like I love you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how would you get back? Though? Even could you imagine that working?
Speaker 7: She's out there and she's alive, she's like, ah, now a free fallback to fucking her.
Speaker 3: This is kind of like.
Speaker 6: If you watch The Bride of Frankenstein. I think we watched it one time we're drunk, but I've seen it, and that when she realizes the Bride of frank Stone, when she realizes she's alive, she freaks out and and Frankenstein.
Speaker 3: Is like, I've been like this forever or the frank Stance creature.
Speaker 6: He like loves her right because he wants her because he's the only dead thing. And then she like screams and free freaks out and realizes that she is alive even though she shouldn't be. So I feel like that's.
Speaker 7: What level or the level of consciousness that you need to have to even freak out like that.
Speaker 3: It's so cool, it's crippy.
Speaker 6: And the fact that that movie came out I think, like frank Stint came out in like nineteen twenty nine or nineteen thirty one something like that, Right, So Carl Tandler, for all we know, could have solved The Bride of frank Stint in theaters, uh and then been like if.
Speaker 3: I shoot her to space, maybe this could happen. So stupids so we're pretty much done his story.
Speaker 6: But despite everything, the statue of limitations had expired for the crime he was accused of committing, leaving Tandler free to go. Pereo's body was placed on display at a local funeral home, where nearly seven thousand people came to see the corrupt corpse for itself. Corrupted corpse, tooria became a museum attraction for.
Speaker 3: People, which is fucked up? Her body was.
Speaker 7: Finally to regain to do you have nothing else to don't It's not that fucked up to be like, I'm interested in what that other fucking kid just did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So her body was final aid to rest for once and for all in an unmarked grave in Key West Cemetery. Carl Tandler actually received quite a bit of compensation during the court or Carl Tandler actually received quite a bit of compassion during his trial, with some even viewing him as hopeless and a weird uh elecentric romantic. How the fuck did you know that? It literally says, a weirdess centric romantic.
Speaker 3: Fucking.
Speaker 6: Nevertheless, he went on to live the rest of his life out is days alone and died in his home in nineteen fifty two, where he.
Speaker 3: Was discovered three weeks after his passing.
Speaker 8: That's a lot of time.
Speaker 6: Now we're in very small cases of people that literally had dead bodies inside their homes. That's like just fucking hung out with them. You ready for this ship.
Speaker 8: Bernie goes to the beach, Bernie goes. Yeah, literally literally, you've seen that.
Speaker 6: You've seen Bernie's Weekend. Uncle Bernie's Weekend. That shit's fucking hilarious. They put glasses on him because he's like rich and like if you've never seen, it's called Uncle Uncle Bernie's Weekend, right, something like that, Bernie's house, Bernie's Weekend.
Speaker 8: That sounds great, something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quick, quick, quick google it. I'll take my last shot.
Speaker 8: Weekend at Bernie's that's right.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's yeah. My dad loves that fucking film.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So after lee Van's wife passed and was buried in two thousand and three, he began sleeping on top of her grave every night.
Speaker 3: That's creepy enough.
Speaker 6: I've seen that video of that dog do it to the guy that was like a dead soldier.
Speaker 8: That's cute.
Speaker 7: Dogs. You lose your fucking mind then when your entire life just lost like that, and you're just like, I don't care anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, say Chelsea died because she's at her dad's right now, because we're moving and do all the ship, so we're trying to bring our more expensive stuff to like her dad's house because he's close enough. So if she died their way home, I would probably lose my mind and you'd have to fucking help me. Because I've been with her since I was a teenager. I wouldn't know what to do, to be honest, like to bring it to personal ship. I have no idea what would happen if And I think she would do the same if I just died all of a sudden because of my alcohol abuse. I just joked, but like who knows that. I just like I thought you and her would wouldn't know what to do. As much as you want to call Alex your best friend, you know.
Speaker 8: I was joking.
Speaker 6: God, so whether he the weather got nasty, he dug a fucking tunnel down to the casket casket, so he would he wouldn't get rained on. So like if it was rainy, he'd be like, it's like a mole, Like I need to get closer to the casket, which is so fucked, man, All this shit fucked. So in November two thousand and four, more than a year later, he finally dug close enough to the body and took it home.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, to go there. He's like, I don't want to sleep outside anymore.
Speaker 3: I want to bring her home.
Speaker 8: She needs to be home with daddy, dude, so.
Speaker 6: To bring to keep his wife's corpse nice and fresh, Van molded her skin with plaster and clay and dressed her up in two thousand and nine and dressed her up.
Speaker 8: Okay, oh okay, So this was super recent though.
Speaker 6: In two thousand and nine he reported that he slept, that she slept on the bed with him, and he was eventually caught. And I don't think he was charged with much. But that's where his kind of story is.
Speaker 7: You can't really like if it was your own wife, no body else like really like had like.
Speaker 6: I think schiatric it was a psychiatric bullshit because like, I don't think he actually I don't think you actually got charged for anything, because that's kind of where the story ends. I think it was just more or less.
Speaker 7: Like, oh, it's because who did who did you hurt? Because you didn't take up some of her family's grave, you dug up your own and then like like losing your fucking mind like.
Speaker 8: For a while.
Speaker 6: But like ye, like, but they could just say that, like he was just so distraught that there was nothing much else you get do. Right, So let's get into the next one, because like we're gonna get in a lot of fucked up ship when it comes to body babyterial I'm saying, I'm telling the fans just wait for a couple like a month or two, we might get into most fucked up things you've ever heard us talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead and get it.
Speaker 6: When Jeane Stephen's husband James passed in two thousand, she still had her twin sister June for a company. But when June pasted in two thousand and nine, Jeane, ninety one, you.
Speaker 3: Already have a big bucket to win.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You already lived for a long time.
Speaker 6: Was very lonely, so you should be at ninety one, you already surpassed everyone's death certificate. She somehow had the graves of both her husband and her sister exhumed and brought the bodies home so she could talk to them. Fucked eh, damn Stevens sat I guess like like old people do that.
Speaker 8: They even talk to themselves at least they're talking to like something.
Speaker 6: Like they lose their minds, especially we're ninety one, Like you don't have much of your mind left. I feel like that point you probably going through dementia and bullshit. So Stevens sat James, her husband, down on the couch and her detached garage in rural Pennsylvania. She propped June up in the spare bedroom her fucking sister in the main house. She spoke to the two corpses, dressed them up in accessories, quotations, and spurts them with perfume.
Speaker 3: That they liked. That's he.
Speaker 6: And I used to love smelling him in old spots, And now I go to the garage and I cuddle with him and no one.
Speaker 3: I just smell the old spice and I feel like he could rise from the dead.
Speaker 7: And once again, I like that one because that's the only like perfume for like men that I could I could possibly think that.
Speaker 3: A one question, she said.
Speaker 6: I think when you put them in the ground, that's a goodbye, goodbye. And this way I could touch them and look at them and talk to them and that's where her story ends.
Speaker 3: I don't really did.
Speaker 6: I didn't dig too deep into where she I don't think she would have been charged either. With some of these people, it would have been more or less like she is just so so grief stricken that it led her to do these weird acts.
Speaker 3: And that's where they would argue in the court of law.
Speaker 7: Yeah, then like, yeah, the only the only thing I would actually like come down to you is did you kill him? And like if he died, yeah, that was your husband property.
Speaker 8: What are you going to do? Kind of at that point. Kind of So we only got a couple more.
Speaker 6: But when Elaine Bernstroff passed in late nineteen seventies, her surviving sibling Antent.
Speaker 3: And Nett.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was like, my actually have an aunt name and nat and I know I couldn't think of that. Her surviving sibling Annette Frank and Margaret kept her body around and Evanson, Illinois, I l would be Illinois.
Speaker 3: I hope I'm right.
Speaker 6: Uh So, her surviving siblings Antonette Frank and Margaret crept her body around in Evanston, Illinois home and they showed tourist the private and known for being pack rats. The Bernstroffs never let others enter the cluttered home. And there's three of them, three of them living.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 8: Why did you do that? I don't I don't like that.
Speaker 6: I don't like that you did them and they're fucking cluttered home. Everyone assumed it was because the Bernstroffs were embarrassed for the messiness of their home.
Speaker 3: I guess they had.
Speaker 8: No one tree, two three.
Speaker 3: They had no idea.
Speaker 6: That the family had been concealing their sister's body for more than three decades.
Speaker 8: Stop doing that three three decades.
Speaker 6: Frank passed in two thousand and three at the age of eighty three. The remaining sisters covered him with blankets and put him in another room away from a lane, and then Anton, what.
Speaker 3: Did I say last time? Annette?
Speaker 8: Annetta?
Speaker 7: I think it's a Anetta.
Speaker 8: It's probably just.
Speaker 3: An Ita and it an What that? What the fuck that?
Speaker 6: I fucked that up? So it's Anita? Then Anita place. We passed away in May two thousand and eight at the age of ninety eight. She's two years away from one hundred. Fucking put her in the ground, man. She lived a good life. That's fucking old, man.
Speaker 8: No, she needs she needs a three.
Speaker 6: Hundred last sister alone dying and there's no explanation either way of what happened to her, but they obviously found her. And like all these cases of them just kind of being like, well, she kept the dead body in her house, they can't really do anything about it. It was more or less like their weird thought process of being like they're dead already, now they're my property.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna make a skin face out of out of her face.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because they charged so much so and like mine's real and authentic. I got the stamp to prove it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when you die, can I use your face as like a lether face mask or like strap into my face?
Speaker 3: Billy, I like, I hate cats.
Speaker 7: You're gonna you're gonna put my You're gonna put my face on you, and you're gonna instantly look down?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: Am I French? Now? Is it huge? When he was about to pass, Lucio.
Speaker 6: Chack Q sixty one asked his wife to keep his body hidden in their house in Columbia countryside because he would come back to life.
Speaker 7: He's like, wife, it's like I'm coming. Just hold on, I'm coming for a minute. It's only coming back don't worry. I'm coming back to life. There was no sign of his resurrection.
Speaker 8: And three days, so it shouldn't be longer than that.
Speaker 6: More than that, so his neighbors began to ask where his body had gone because it seemed like there's no funeral. It's like when my husband's saying that he would be coming back in three d's and just never happened, and then the neighbors like, where is his body?
Speaker 3: He's like, uh, we chose not to bean him. He's kind of in my broom. Is that a good? Uh? Is illegal?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think it is really like, I really want to know.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 6: And this is in Columbia where they're like, we have so much cocaine everybody, Hi, we forget things people do.
Speaker 3: That's illegal.
Speaker 8: We forget things people do. Yeah, so thirty day later.
Speaker 6: There's no thirty days that. She was like, all right, waiting for my huntsman. He's not coming back from the dead.
Speaker 8: I'm waiting, okay. So you can't.
Speaker 7: You can't simply be buried anywhere. Obviously, there are restrictions associated with burial on private land and whatnot, but there is no law expressly forbidding not being buried, so you keep in the house. Consent must, however, though, be granted from your local authority.
Speaker 6: Huh, well, don't you remember, like back in the day, in like the eighteen hundred, when photos first started being a thing, they would take.
Speaker 3: Pictures of their dead bodies.
Speaker 6: Like it would be like Grandma hanging out with the family after she's dead, and they would prop up with the boys.
Speaker 3: That's a real thing.
Speaker 6: If a baby was dead in the first year whatever, even like a week or two, they would pose pictures with the family with the dead baby. That was a real thing because at the time of photos, like, we're going to capture their moments, here's little Johnny sitting on my lap, even though the baby's dead.
Speaker 7: I just I just did a quick google. I was like, because I didn't know. If I searched it wrong, it might have been like can you bury in your own backyard? That's that's kind of what it might have been. But so I was like, can you keep a dead buddy at home? And it's like a dead body can be kept at home for three to five days with that significant deterioration with the user, and it's straight up listen to it goes with the use of fans, air conditioning, and dried ice or these ten chi ice packs order them from this tenschi Ice Canada or Crypto pack blankets.
Speaker 8: Order from Crypto Pack.
Speaker 7: Like it gives you keep at home if you would like, Like it's like, here's all the tools. We have, our websites, we have our ordering like, just order them from us. It'll be the best way for you if you.
Speaker 6: Fuck okay, you want to keep your dead body good at ww dot Amazon dot com.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, fucking s.
Speaker 3: All right? So, which is crazy.
Speaker 6: So three days later, with no sign of his resurrection, neighbors being asked where the bodies win like Worre's homeboy and clubbing officials found his body in the master bedroom and she obviously probably wasn't charged with anything, and they were just like, you gotta you gotta bury the body. You gotta do something with the body.
Speaker 3: Very fucked up.
Speaker 6: So in twenty ten, Tokyo resident Sogan Catto lives. Yeah, so get this is a weird one where we only have two more so very weird one compared to all the other ones, because it's almost like they lied about it. So he lived quotations to see his one hundred and eleventh birthday, making him the oldest man in this town.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: When a local officials went to his house to honor him, they were turned away by the family members. Upon investigating, the police found Cato's mamma fied skeleton remains dressed in pj's lying in his bed, where he had been for an estimated thirty years.
Speaker 8: Oh shit.
Speaker 6: So as for their side of the story, Kato's daughter and granddaughter claimed innocence. They said that the man of the house had retreated to his bedroom for more than three decades ago, becoming a living Buddha. So he's like, I'm gonna go to my bedroom and I'm going to become a living I'm going to meditate until I die.
Speaker 3: I guess that's their story.
Speaker 6: After his wife passed in two thousand and four, Cato began receiving a widower's pension payments totally more than one hundred grand oh fuck, and some was withdrawn by the time his body was discovered. So what it means is that they claimed that he was still alive, and he lived and he was the oldest man in town even though he died thirty years beforehand.
Speaker 3: Because since his wife died. He died shortly after, and.
Speaker 6: Then their family started taking his pension essentially from her will.
Speaker 8: Yeah, saying that she was holy five.
Speaker 3: He's still alive and still can't collect it.
Speaker 8: I know, so fucking sneaky.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we we have a couple more.
Speaker 6: Actually, but they're not they're very small. These are all very small. This opened in two thousand and five. Husband Howard Lewis sixty eight, kept his wife Elizabeth, passing a secret from friend and neighbors a little bit. Oh, he kept Elizabeth passing a secret to friends and neighbors, so he didn't tell really the authorities. Sound like, sounds like he went on working at a shop in South Wales. When he asked, when asked, said she was fine. Quotations when police finally recalled after five months of nobody seeing her, and the husband's only sixty eight, so she could have been sixty five sixty for all we know, they found Elizabeth's body at Oh, so he was kind of a pimpin'. She was seventy nine, so ten years older than his senior, you know what I mean. So still she was still in bed where supposed to be she passed. Friends speculated Howard was just in shock and denial and just left his his wife's body in the bed just she died naturally.
Speaker 8: I can't touch it. I didn't even clean up the poop. It just I can't tell you.
Speaker 3: This smell would have been horrible.
Speaker 6: So, and these are all these cases of people literally living with corpses, and they don't dive into too much of the detail of what would happen because most likely, most time well proven without a doubt, you just could say that they're insane, that they didn't realize what they were doing. They were doing with grief and denial. So you can't really change the fact that that happened. So let's go on the next one. Earlier, one week in twenty ten, Phoenix police got a bizarre call from fifty six year old man who said he had shot his wife.
Speaker 3: My wife's dad. Why she dead?
Speaker 8: Sir, I killed it.
Speaker 6: I pulled a shotgun inside of her mouth and said, pray to Jesus because you're about to go to hell.
Speaker 8: She pulls up, Oh my God, So.
Speaker 6: Whatever, he shot his wife. When they robbed his house, they found the body of sixty six year old women and question who had been shot with a handgun the friday before.
Speaker 8: Right, So yeah, so like, okay, not killed. He called the.
Speaker 3: Police and he was like, I just shot my wife.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, I k older, And then they showed up and so he was.
Speaker 3: So the younger men seemed to like killing their wives that are older.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well you get their money, they got some monies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get the monies.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: But yeah, she was sixty six years old and she had been shot with a handgun the friday before he even called. Ok So he noticed the caller had shot himself in the face but was still alive.
Speaker 8: Shot himself in the fucking face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he kept no, but he kept with he he killed her, left her body there for a week. This is the time where he kind of felt guilty and he shot himself in the face, called the police right before he did it, and then he lived.
Speaker 8: Okay, So it was like through he did try to kill himself, but.
Speaker 6: Yes, it didn't work in obviously he's not charged with anything, or if he is.
Speaker 7: He's obviously he's not charged with anything. Well, he tried to do a homicide suicide.
Speaker 6: But he was still left alive and he could have passed. They didn't actually go in the full detail. But he could have passed after the gunshot one weeks later, or if he lived, he's probably paraplegic or some sort.
Speaker 8: Of like he's not. Yeah, you can't put him in jail.
Speaker 6: Like Kurt Cobain. If Kirklbain survives, Trump his brain together, being like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're special, you're small things. Oh that's not even my thonge anymore, it's not so spirit smells like my own feet.
Speaker 8: Eth taste good.
Speaker 3: Okay, what yea one lasst fucking ship on the doco edit.
Speaker 6: It's like some reversed psycho scene, an unnamed law enforcement officer told Fox News after a woman in Brooklyn was found in her found living in her son's corpse in September two thousand, found living with her son's corpse in September twenty sixteen.
Speaker 8: So reverse your son, man, I know that ship I would do.
Speaker 6: The woman read out, what would you say?
Speaker 7: I said, that's some ship I would do. If it was your son, it'd be like, that's that's my fucking kid.
Speaker 3: Man at least pet in his child's hair as it's dead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that that I honestly like, I I don't know what the funk i'd do.
Speaker 8: I'd probably.
Speaker 3: I love the original Psycho.
Speaker 6: But if you watch even the show, which I know you, I think you said you've watched Base.
Speaker 3: Motel, Base Motel is a fucked up show. And in the last.
Speaker 6: And the fact that like in the show too is very creepy because he ends up like mammifying his mom's corpse. Essentially, that's the way he kind of diest. She was fucked up, like and they did a good job. And this is kind of like the reverse of it, because it's a woman that she was.
Speaker 3: Okay, get this, get this.
Speaker 8: She was legally.
Speaker 6: Blind, and she was a hoarder. She was not even aware her son passed in her house. She she wasn't even where their son died.
Speaker 8: I don't blind, You're you're gonna go and like, but she's an order.
Speaker 3: She's an order dead cats. There's like dead cats on the couch and she's like, oh.
Speaker 8: There's snowball.
Speaker 6: The remains were discovered by Justinette Butchman, Wolf and Son so the mother Rita her actual sister in law, and found one was described as a completely intact human skeleton wearing jeans, socks, a shirt, laying on the mattress, surrounded by clutter, the steve decayed indicated the man passed maybe twenty years prior, so her fucking mom, you've never gone in the room. No, the mom was legally blind and she knows. She wasn't obviously aware of what her son was doing. Uh, he could have been in the house working jobs. And was like, I'm just showing up your own mom, I'm just gonna I come here just to pass up.
Speaker 3: And times who knows the entire story.
Speaker 8: Is, yeah, but which you don't hear from your son for a long fucking time. I'd call that one.
Speaker 3: Maybe she she's blind, It got thirty years.
Speaker 8: She's like, I should fucking call that one one.
Speaker 6: I think about thirty years of me, the fact that no twenty and the fact that he was still in his jeans, in his entire outfit, and he just died on his bed and then he decayed obviously after years. And she was so used to the smell because I've seen those fucking shows.
Speaker 3: Yes, that ship. Yeah, like the hoarders, I lived.
Speaker 7: I lived with one. I lived with one. When I first went back to Melbert out of to Ontario. I got a room in a house and it was the girl that owned the house as a hoarder.
Speaker 8: It was fucking brutal. Man.
Speaker 7: This was like a multi it was a multimillion dollar home. I rented out a room for her for like four inner bucks, and like I walk in and like the front door is that there was like a whole space by the front door and you couldn't even use it. It was gone top to ceiling stuff with ship and then even the stairs two thirds of the stairs on both sides recovered with ship and it just gave you one little thin narrow path to walk up and you find this apartment. Well it was somewhere. It was suwhere Danny lived before too, and then I it was just somebody.
Speaker 3: To Danny's, like this is a good place to.
Speaker 8: Know it was.
Speaker 7: It was a good like she was a nice lady and renting a room for four hundred bucks. Fuck yeah, And I'd like I didn't have a job yet. I was like, fuck yeah. So we walked out. But basically, like her multimillion dollar home, it was fucking massive. By the way, was about the like the total walking space in that entire house was like it was like a grid where you only had like one like you couldn't pass somebody in the hallway because like you would be like, oh, fuck, like passed.
Speaker 6: She just had to pass the white dead kiddie, you have the liver, passed the dead dog.
Speaker 8: But dude, you know what's more.
Speaker 7: You know what's more fucked up about that, though, is she knew where fucking everything was or.
Speaker 8: She did it was fuck, dude, she knew everything.
Speaker 7: And I was like, like, it was to the point I was I was nailing pictures, like you got some nails. She's like, okay, so no, she's like going to going to the living room that wasn't even a living room and she's like turned to the right wall and it should be about three boxes in and sure ship.
Speaker 8: And I was like, what the fuck? I do not know? You never told me that story. Yeah, it was Kathleen.
Speaker 7: It was here in Cambridge actually ran the first went back before before I worked at game Time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your name is Kathleen.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck? Is she dead now?
Speaker 7: No, she's an old lady too, But she actually still to daily and even this morning I got a message from her, sends me conspiracy videos. What she's perf's from the seventies. She she did so much fucking acid during the Woodstock era that she's fucked dude.
Speaker 3: It's imagine.
Speaker 6: Imagine those people that do, like you know, the shows like American Pickers and stuff, where you go in and be like, they probably find some crazy ship. We actually found some cocaine from the seventies. There's some fucking blow here. It's literally on this market worth a million dollars because of the purity of it. And uh, lady, what do you want for this this pile of cocaine?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Anyways, yes, but carry out.
Speaker 6: I did not know that, all right, Yeah, that's it. There's a lot of people that lived in There's probably definitely more, and we'll get into it on Strange News because, like for the Patreon, eventually want to get in the Strange News again. We have an episode coming up based on news in the nineteen hundreds that will eventually be up on the Patreon.
Speaker 3: So I want.
Speaker 6: I think a good one would maybe bring back the Living with the Dead series and do one based on more recent because you know, during COVID, some Graham is like, well, Ronnie died like a year ago when when COVID first started, and I really didn't know what to do with this body, so I left him on the lazy Boy, and we watched the uf c's together, you know those things with the sexy man and they got they got the abs and they punch each other. Me and him thoroughly enjoy Kitty always likes to sit on his lap and we.
Speaker 8: Watch it, just Katie and just him. That's the only lap she likes.
Speaker 3: Dead body.
Speaker 6: She like, nibbles out his nose. It's uh, it's almost la tuna, and she says. She joeys it with her moows. She says, ma'am, yow, Hello, I like my.
Speaker 7: Dad fun Factor, ah.
Speaker 8: Right, because it's Do you have your road cast hooked up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Fuck me, it's time for.
Speaker 2: Billies fun Factor.
Speaker 8: The stupid fucking ship. I'm fucking recording.
Speaker 3: God damn together, it's happening.
Speaker 7: Another one texted in by Fin Really all right, dope, yeah, fucking So, here's your fun fact. He says, I can't recall where I heard it. Sorry, doesn't matter. I looked it up. It's true, it is.
Speaker 8: I looked it up.
Speaker 7: Apparently roller coasters were invented. Why why do you think roller coasters became a thing.
Speaker 6: I would think for entertainment, but obviously there's something more fucked up behind.
Speaker 7: This roller coasters Literally, the person that made roller coasters were straight up in the eighteen hundreds, there were making roller coasters to make people not do sinful activities aka fucking. They didn't want that, they didn't want them to defy God, so they invented a roller coaster to keep them pretty occupied.
Speaker 8: You seriously, Yeah, I looked like it was it.
Speaker 6: What was the first It was obviously mad out of wood like you have some of the roller coasters made would Land.
Speaker 7: I know, I didn't really look where the first one was, but yeah, that was straight up. It was in like eighteen eighty or something.
Speaker 6: It would have been at like a fair like what we'll get into with HH Holmes and stuff like that is like the World's Fair. I feel like if that would be like the first roller coaster.
Speaker 7: Cool though, like that that somebody like made the roller coaster out of like an ideal that.
Speaker 6: You don't forget that, YO, did get?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? That's weird? That's weird? All right? Well? Fun my brain is is mor belief fucked?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: The dead bodies, you know what I mean? Uh, if somebody dies and you know about it and it's in your household or somewhere you know. Please report to the authorities the corpse.
Speaker 7: Please don't like just like.
Speaker 3: You don't need it.
Speaker 6: Don't be like Jeffrey Dahmer and you want to go back and listen to a better episode than that.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 6: But yeah, don't don't cuddle with the corpses. If they're dead, it's not really needed. You can probably put them in the ground and let them rest because you know their soul is not just their souls like being like, man, I just want to like, I want my body to just dis disintegrate. I don't need you to fucking touch my body after I'm dead.
Speaker 8: I miss your grandma.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll follow the ship w W podcast.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 4: I'm not smoking like David and Ike because don't know what the laziest night don't walk alone. It's not Stephen Knight, serial killers taking lives, even building in.
Speaker 2: A figure Skies husband seemed.
Speaker 4: Nice to lead his wife. Not this seems right in this way of life. Pay the price and now your soul taking This is a nice cold hate trede now stage twice. There's now Stephen Knight Shuman right from last week see U Foes by uver ring through space, Reptilian shoes as dna Una.
Speaker 2: Don't go in the sewers, dark chas, don't be afraid.
Speaker 4: Every way too late for you, A ticket land and slave nation like Stalin.
Speaker 8: I hear you call him as the wind bowl your nose.
Speaker 2: Please understand coke and not smoke trees. Don't just told me. If it gets cold, fuck your coding and your lyft.
Speaker 4: Notes, show gun boat works and hope that you won't burn on hudgment tagged. The corruption pays one while you're another, yo'll be displayed. All my man told piece. When you're doing I can't ceprate. And if you hate without vote, you need to take a fucking choke. Believe me, y'all. I let the paper votes. By the end, shore be hanging by a rope. And if you hate without vote, you need to take a fucking choke.
Speaker 2: Believe me.
Speaker 4: I let to be for votes by the end. You have to hanging by the rope, greet for me like Jamie Lee turnist and I am to please.
Speaker 2: They just lean nervous, but everything I say is secretly worded.
Speaker 4: Fucking hands little, then lots of KANSA bear's burd been shot, then shots up here bourbon, and now I'm starting.
Speaker 2: There's no reverse in the damage. Shot done wasn't worth it.
Speaker 6: The bee came down.
Speaker 2: Man on the corp, take my hands to name a god. That's some one. Pull the trigger. Run, run, running for your lunch. Jump cun this is my love, John, come first, jup cries, find out tree and hug running hundreds will die.
Speaker 4: Find that time you're offended by the song, hide under covers.
Speaker 2: Because you're one sensit motherfucker. And if you hang without rope, you need to take a fucking choke.
Speaker 3: Believe me.
Speaker 2: I let the paper votes by the end.
Speaker 4: Jumper hanging by a rope, and then you hang without rope, you need to take a fucking choke.
Speaker 2: Believe me. I let the paper.
Speaker 4: Volts by the end, jump hanging by robes. Ye have, motherfuckers, you don't be hanging by a rope. Don't talking, so you're fucking a choke. I love the sound of that.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers. M Thompson, Strange crew, what up, Kurny? What the fuck? Truman