Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show. As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Tuesday, the twenty sixth of August. You have our lord, twenty twenty five. Well, Donald Trump is doing his best to remake our country and his image, unfortunately, and so today we're going to begin with some of the novel and unusual things that he's decided to do. And actually some of this may cause people to think and examine and discover. For example, the war that he has now with this Federal Reserve board of governors trying to move Cook one of the governors. He's actually right, she did break the law, but she hasn't been charged. And the question is who's got jurisdiction here? And she is asserting that she's independent of all this because the Federal Reserve, she says, it's private. Isn't that interesting? Who knew? So discovery may be interesting, and it also brings up questions about an executive order that Donald Trump wants to have one year in prison for people who burn the American flag? What should we do with politicians who burned the American constitution? Stay with us we'll be right back. Well, Donald Trump yesterday signed an executive order. Actually I think it was Monday, Yeah, Monday that he signed the executive orse. Today is was yesterday losing Tiger? Which day of the week it is already and only two days into it. I only got to choose from anyway, he signed the executive order, and listen to what he had to say about that.
Speaker 3: Lastly, sir, this is an executive order on flag burning. It charges your attorney general. Would you listen to this? This is a very flag burning all over the country. They're burning flags all over the world.
Speaker 4: They burned the American flag, and as you know, through a very said court. I guess it was a five to four decision. They called it freedom of speech. But there's another reason, which is perhaps much more important. It's called death. Because what happens when you burn a flag is the area goes crazy. If you have hundreds of people, they go crazy. You could do other things, you can burn this piece of.
Speaker 2: You mean, like January six, But.
Speaker 4: When you burn the American flag, it incites riots at levels that we've never seen before. People go crazy in.
Speaker 5: A way both ways.
Speaker 2: Trumpe ne riot.
Speaker 4: Crazy for doing it. There are others that are angry, angry about them doing it? Do you want to discuss that?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 3: What the executive order does or charges your Department of Justice with investigating instances of flag burning and then where there's evidence of criminal activity, that where prosecution wouldn't fall afoul of the First Amendment and instructs the Department of Justice.
Speaker 7: To process or engaged in the right as a flagburn.
Speaker 4: And what the penalty is going to be. If you burn a flag, you get one year in jail, No early exits, no nothing. You get one year in jail. If you burn a flag, you get and what it does is in sight to write out they use that language, by the way, did the insight to riot? And you burn a flag? You get one year in jail. You don't get ten years, you don't get one month. You get one year in jail. And it goes on your record and you will see flag burning stopping immediately, just like when I signed the Statute and Monument Act. Ten years in jail, have you heard any about beautiful monuments? Everybody left town, they were gone. Never had a problem after that. It's pretty amazing we stopped it. But this is something that's I don't know. In a certain way, it's equally as important. Some people would say it's more important because the people in this country don't want to see our American flag burned and spit on, and by people that are.
Speaker 2: You have burned and spot on the First Amendment.
Speaker 4: They're paid by the radical left to do it. You talk to these people, they don't even know. Half of them don't even know what they're doing this. I don't know they gave me money to do this. I see the same things did they banded people that are trying to destroy a nation that's not working because I think our nation now is the most respected nation anywhere in the world by far. You saw that with the European leaders on Friday. You saw that with NATO where they agreed to go from two percent no pay to five percent fully paid up, trillions of dollars paid, where they respect your president to a level that they jokingly called me the president of Europe. They called me the president of Europe, which is an honor. I like Europe, and I like those people. They're good people to great leaders. And we've never had a case where seven plus really twenty eight essentially thirty five thirty eight countries were represented here. The other day, thirty eight European countries were European and other countries were represented, and it was a great meeting. But your country is respected again. I say it all the time. One year ago, our country was dead. Everybody said it. We had a dead we were not going to survive. Now we have the hottest country anywhere in the world. So it's an honor to be involved in this group. Has a lot to do with it.
Speaker 2: Right behind me, it's hot. It's like the babes at my beauty contests. It's one hot country. Yeah. Well, you could hear that. This is something that he's very passionate about. And you know, it's kind of interesting to me, Travis, that so many people will get so passionate about flags. Think about it. You know, the Pride flags and the Palestinian flags, Israeli flags, American flags. It is something that people are really really passionate about. I'm passionate about principles by the Bill of Rights in the First Amendment. That's what I hate to see destroyed, burned, trashed. And as Trump was saying, you know, they pay the radical left is paid by these people who do this kind of stuff. Who's paying you, Trump to shut down First Amendment rights of protests and protect a foreign country like Israel. They're the ones coming after our First Amendment and you've been their puppet and you've spat on the Constitution one way after the other. What should we do with people like him? It's amazing to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just the fact that he says the riots are triggered by the flagbirning and not as an outshoot of a riot that's already ongoing is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, if you listen to his nonsense, it's very similar to the nonsense that was spouted out by Joe Biden in the left about January sixth. Oh, this is a riot. It was an insurrection, and it was started by Trump and so forth. And if you could blame anybody for starting it, be Trump, Alex Jones, whatever. But nevertheless, it was not a riot. It was not an insurrection. I mean, you had some people who went overboard and they could have been punished, but that was not what Biden and the Democrats did. They went after people who were just there because they did geo fencing, and they found the people who were there and they prosecuted them, and even as I point out a situation where two elderly men and one of them's son that they need to go to the restroom, and the doors are opened there in the Capitol building, and they walked over to the police officers and asked them who a restroom is? They said, right inside, going here. They went in there, they used the restroom. They came out and there was a female cop and she tried to direct them onto the house floor. I said, no, no, no, we don't want to go further, and we just wanted to use the restroom.
Speaker 8: They left.
Speaker 2: They were indicted by Biden. And it's just kind of over the top nonsense that both Trump and Biden are mirror images of each other. They're just different clubs, but they think the same way. That's why they're both selected to be there. It's professional wrestling. So one year in jail, he said, no early exists, no nothing, and it goes on your record. Oh no, my permanent record.
Speaker 8: You're never going to escape this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. By the way, you know, don't criticize nt Yahoo either, you know, don't burn Yahoo or an American flag, you know, don't burn in their comments, don't burn him a effigy for sure, or you're going to get the same kind of treatment. They don't care about the fact that Harvard was getting nine billion with a B dollars worth of taxpayer money from Washington d C. The only care that Harvard was allowing people to protest a foreign country that was paying the politicians like crump here. So the executive Order instructs the Attorney General to prosecute those who burned us a great the American flag. So here's a new federal crime. As I say the other day when we were talked yesterday, when we were talking about the federalization of the police, as a reason, pointed out there were only three crimes in the constitution, which kind of says that they did not envision that the federal government would have police. As a matter of fact, nobody had police at the local level. You had a sheriff and you had the community that was armed, and that was how order was kept. But now they're inventing crimes to go after people. And this is just more of Trump's vendetta. He says, this main clube is not limited to this is what the order says, violent crimes, hate crimes, illegal discrimination against American citizens, or other violations of American civil rights. Well, those are all crimes in and of themselves. Whenever you see this kind of hate speech nonsense. They tried to tie it in to things that were already crimes. Violent crime has already been a crime. And again it goes back to what Biden did. If somebody physically assaults or breaks and enters or destroys property or whatever in January sixth, some did that was already a crime. You don't need to then extend that to everybody who was present, which is what they did. So both the Republicans and the Democrats have the ridiculous hate speech rules that are in direct conflict with the First Amendment.
Speaker 8: That's a militarizing the police force does nothing if you aren't actually going to enforce the laws. It's just a tool of oppression. At that point, we have laws on the books for basically all of these things already, they just absolutely refuse to enforce them.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. When people talk about having a constitutional convention, it's like, well, the problem is the politicians and the very politicians.
Speaker 8: Want to give Nancy Pelosi the chance to.
Speaker 2: Write a new constitution. Yeah, that's right. Does have a new constitution written by people like Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump and Mike Johnson who have absolutely no respect for the Constitution. They sort of uphold as a condition of their authority, and so these people ignore it. And you don't want those kinds of people who have no character to write some new controlling document that's going to be the foundation. So to the Supreme Court, this is struck down three decades ago, nineteen eighty nine. There's a Supreme Court case. As he said, it was five to four, and so some of the conservatives are saying, oh, wait a minute, you know that means but you know, it was all of the conservatives on one side and all the liberals on the other side, and the tiebreaker was Scalia, who stood with the First Amendment. And so they said, it's not a clear cut decision at all. I remember a time when about the only thing that the left got right was the free speech issue, and that was one of the few things that they got right. And they did get that right, but it was because they were protesting the war and things like that, and they wultn't to be able to do that. They have now completely abandoned that, and many conservatives have as well as we're going to point out here, though some conservatives have gotten a little bit of a spine here to take on Trump and actually talk about the fact that this is in conflict with not only the Supreme Court, but actually the Constitution itself. So in a few times, the Supreme Court got something right, and we'll see what happens with that. They said. The justices said that the First Amendment protects expressive conduct such as burning the American flag. Justice Kennedy, in a separate concurrence, acknowledged the rulings on popularity, but he wrote, quote, the flag protects those who hold it in contempt. And the converse of that is that you've got people like Trump who hold the Constitution in contempt but worship the flag and talk about desecration and how we should honor this thing. It's like a religious relic to them, and it is kind of a state religion. That's one of the things. I guess it's always kind of turned me off of the flag stuff. People get so precious about the flag that are their symbols, and that of course can be the LGBT people, and you know, they paint their their paint, their rainbow colors on a crosswalk and then if somebody comes along and protest it by doing a burnout on it. Yeah, don't burn the flag and don't burn out. Don't burn out the rainbow crosswalk. Are you going to get in trouble? But that was the protest as well. But these people have their symbols, and their symbols are sacred to them. It's a religion to them. And I guess that's one of the reasons why I could never really get into the Pledge of Allegiance and flags and things like that. It was because it was too much. I saw the reverence and the religiosity that was being attached to it, and it's like, I'm not going there anyway. They called it freedom of speech, Trump said, But there's another reason, which is perhaps much more important. It's called death again. Really, death is the reason. Yeah, he would love to give the death penalty to people who do things that he doesn't like. That's the kind of guy that he is. How about your executive order for fake emergencies.
Speaker 7: Death is the reason burning flags is making you unsafe? Yeah, this order to burn the flag that doesn't protect you, burning the flag that doesn't hurt you, That hurts your neighbor. So therefore, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we have to all be safe, right, so get rid of your liberty because safety comes first. And I guess the question is, you know, when we talk about death, this is the guy who killed untold millions of people in this country and the world with his mRNA vaccine that he still touts. How does he get off talking about death? Why hypocrisy? So the Chief Council of Fire, which is a national free speech group, they work a lot at universities because that's where they really hate free speech there. And the Trump administration Fire said while people can be prosecuted for burning anything in a place that they are not allowed to set fires, the government cannot prosecute protected expressive activity, even if many Americans, including the President, find it quote uniquely offensive and provocative. And so this has been a pet peeve of his for years, talking about flag burning, and a lot of people talked about that as well, who said I would never burn a flag because to them, the flag represents things like the First Amendment, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution. It's not a club or a power trip like it represents obviously to a Trump.
Speaker 8: The other thing is just the people that generally engage in flag burning are usually the most despicable memories of the left wing. So it makes it very easy for Trump to come in and do this sort of thing because you see the type of people that are engaging in and you go, oh, well, these people need to be punished.
Speaker 2: And that's what it is. It's virtue signaling to his base. Its professional wrestling, but it's also doing exactly the same thing that Biden did to the J sixers. He's doing it to the other tribe. The Order describes the flag as quote the most sacred and cherished symbol of the United States. What utter nonsense the constitution you SE's War two, you traitor, that's what is the sacred cherished symbol of your authority? And you don't have any he called x. It calls acts of desecration. See that's why we're talking about this. Like I say, religious relic, I reject the cult of the omnipotent state. When I saw that in the Libertarian Party's statement, you know, with principles, they had me right there. It's like, you guys get it. It is a cult. It is a cult of the omnipotent state. And I'm disgusted with that. I will not pledge allegiance to that cult because it's not about the Constitution. I pledge allegiance to the Constitution, but not taking these politicians or these political parties. Says it is uniquely offensive and provocative, a statement of contempt, hostility, and violence against our nation. No, it's against your administration. That sounds like nation, doesn't it. But yeah, so the politicians who burn their bill rights should be impeached at the very least. Trump is an international war criminal for what he's done with the mRNA jabs, but he'll never be indicted, even let alone punished in this life.
Speaker 8: Yes, we want to burn the people that are in prison, the people that burn the symbol of the country, but not the people that are actually destroying the substance of the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the principles and killing people. You want to talk about death? What hypocrisy. So a lot of conservatives surprisingly have pushed back on Trump on this, saying this is garbage in media Heighte, which is a left winging publication that is always antient. Trump on every issue picked up the tweets of some people who pushed back on this. I'm not even engaging with any of this stuff on Twitter anymore. But Casey Maddox said I anticipate significantly more flag burning in the weeks ahead. Jesse Kelly said I would never in a million years harm the American flag, but a president telling me I can't has me as close as I'll ever be to the lighting one on fire. I am a free American citizen, and if I ever feel like torching one, I will. This is garbage. This reminds me the seen from a Wooty Iswen movie where he is he's out of his emblement in New York and he's driving a car like around La or so. I think it's Annie Hall or something, and he gets pulled over by a cop and the guy gets gets real officious with him, and so you know, he finally pulls out his license and he's about to hand it to the cop. He just tears it up in the CoP's face. Well, since you put it that way and he just tears up, That's the way I feel about this order right here.
Speaker 7: What were you going to say, Lance, I'm just going to say that we have a lot of comments in our chat that are much the same as what you were just saying. People that are so annoyed with this that it's like, I don't burn flags, but if they're going to tell me that I can't, in that case, it's more patriotic to do it.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, it is. And that, along with what he's doing with Epstein guarding his pedophile, guarding our pedophiles a gop.
Speaker 8: It also reminds me of that old far Side comic where the guy is standing on the corner with his wife and he looks eb and he sees a sign that says absolutely no chainsaw juggling. Says, well, now I really want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, burning the American flag is legal, said Brad Palombo, First Amendment Protected Act. I agree it is offensive, but we do not need safe spaces or coddling from the president, especially one who claims to stand for free speech. The Telegraph's Nick Gardner called the order brilliant, but Eric Ericksson, I'm surprised that he pushed back disagreed. He said, this is actually not brilliant. Well, I agree with the sentiment. He said. It is unfortunately well settled constitutional law that burning the flag is a matter of free speech, and the executive does not get to create crimes. That's the other part of it. Like I said, this is creating a new crime that's not in the Constitution. It is a clear violation of the First Amendment. I don't think that the Supreme Court decisions are the law of the land, but this is a situation where they actually got it right. Scalia, in writing about this is actually his son. Scalia is dead now, but his son put out a quote from him about this decision. Scalia said, you should be in no doubt that patriotic conservative that I am, I detest the burning of the nation's flag, and if I were king, I would make it a crime. King Trump, right, this is Scalia from the grave, all of these leftists calling him King Trump, and that really got to Trump. But of course Scalia had him pegg. But as I understand the First Amendment, said Schoolliat, he guarantees the right to express contempt for the government, the Congress, the Supreme Court, even the nation and the nation's flag. And so that is ed Wheelan says, to the fullest extent possible. Sounds aggressive, but it actually means within the bounds permitted by law. He is a legal expert, and so he's saying it sounds like he's really beating his chest here like he's back at the world at the WWE Wrestling But in reality that's actually kind of a legal claim down. So yeah, other people Christopher Rufo got it, I think did not quite get it right. He says, I'm sympathetic to the argument that burning the American flag has protected speech, but right now we're putting people in prison for spin their tires over the Pride Flag. So it might be a good idea to have the debate about which symbols are sacred to the America, to America today, Chris, you got it one hundred percent wrong. There's no symbols that are sacred. If the substance of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is not respected, you don't even have a rule of law. Instead of saying, well, because they're putting people in jail for the Pride Flag desecration, we should put people in jail for desecrating our symbol. That's what he's saying. What absolute tribalism, That's that's what's wrong with conservatism today. Christopher Rufo, you just showed us exactly what the problem is. Oh, well, the left is doing X, which is wrong. So we're going to do X as well. And of course that's the same thing that the Democrats do with everything that Trump does, as soon as he does the gun control by executive or La La Harris the next day or so came out said I'm going to do the same thing when I become president. And so they're mimicking each other. And it's the left right march of tyranny that we see over and over again, especially because of all this tribalism.
Speaker 8: It's really funny. You have to be incredibly wrong to give Brad Palombo a win on anything. Brad Palombo, I don't know who he is. Gay con pseudo conservative commentator got caught on Instagram following account that was full of nothing but like high school boys sports teams or something, and people pointed out and he immediately unfollowed and deactivated his account for a while or something like that. So he's a weird, creepy guy like Colombo. Oh one more thing, one more underaged boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael Knowles, it's so clear cut. Why was the decision five to four the first time around? Even stranger? Why was it all the liberals Pluscally on the side defending flag burning while the Conservatives, led by Renquist, were on the side defending its prohibition. Again more group think, this time for Michael Knowles, just like you saw it from Christopher Rufo. Yeah, it used to be like I said before, that the liberals respected First Amendment for their own purposes because they had a lot of things that they wanted to protest. But many of these conservatives were just fine with things like the drug war, things like the TSA, things like searches without warrants, things like civilized set forfeiture. So there's a lot of problems with the conservatives not respecting the Constitution. And many of the objections here are coming from this kind of quasi religious dedication to a sacred relic, okay, and the tribalism that it represents as well. That's what we're talking about. Don't burn my pride flag, you know, don't burn my American flag. They hold these symbols as sacred and yet not the principles that we see behind it or the authority for their office. So it's now desecrating the American flag. He wants to make that a crime that will not hold up. One person said, there's going to be a lot of people who are doing this out of spite, and he goes and there's not any of them are going to have their convictions upheld if they get them, if they're charged by the Trump administration. Let's look at what some of the people are saying. First, one is Guard Goldsmith.
Speaker 8: Heke Guard, Good morning, Guard. He says, Hi, everyone just burning the flag this morning for heat cheaper than fuel oil.
Speaker 2: Especially if you can get it from China.
Speaker 8: You can get it real cheap from China. It was funny years and years ago. I remember walking into a Walmart for something and I walked past this, you know, the closing section.
Speaker 6: There was this.
Speaker 8: Giant, giant pair of American flag shorts with a big old tag that says made in China. It's like this five X pair of shorts of the American flag. He's like, well, if that doesn't symbolize America today.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the Chinese think about. You make it five xs.
Speaker 8: N's of the storm says, burn a Maga hat instead.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 8: That's not illegal yet.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, that's you got the right idea. That's the word. The protest needs to be focused on Maga.
Speaker 8: And honestly, that might make people more upset these days than if you burn the American flag it might be a dear symbol to them.
Speaker 2: Well, they certainly care more about their movement and Donald Trump than they do about the country or the constitution.
Speaker 8: Or maybe get a Q symbol or something like that. Yeah, lou G four liberty. We're all these flag burning triggered ryots. Am I missing this activity?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think we all are. As I said earlier, the flag burning doesn't start the riot. The flag burning is usually a symptom of a riot in progress. Yeah, it's you know, it's the opposite the other way around, Dad guy twenty four. Where's all this flag burning? Is there some epidemic of flag burning? I'm not seeing. Apparently we've all missed it. Brandon Bennett, Bye bye First Amendment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the thing is, you know we have When I was in college, there were so many riots and all the rest of this stuff and demonstrations, and there was flag burning that was happening everywhere, and then they started making clothing out of it, and I thought that was actually kind of a protest as well. But then you know, now that's be kind of thing, you know, like you point.
Speaker 8: Out it's all over the place. Louji for Liberty again says this will dovetail with this antisemitic speech law. Soon you're not gonna be able to burn an Israeli flag either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, certainly not in Harvard because they're gonna turn they want their nine billion dollars, and so they're going to do whatever Israel says, just like Trump will do whatever Israel says.
Speaker 8: That's right, geesebusters, Good to see you, geesebusters. Hope you're doing well, he says, burn Trump flags, that's right. Brandon Bennett. I have a flag in the backseat of my car, and I love my country, and for some reason now I want to burn it. Absolutely no chainsaw juggling Mama Ce nineteen ninety six. Now I know I'll get rid of that flag in my basement. Now I know how I'll get rid of the flag of my basement. I've been storing possum king black Rock is buying up utility companies, They're buying up everything. There's nothing black Rock isn't getting into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to burn down our society and he's fine with that.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, they're probably his good buddies over there.
Speaker 2: Oh, they are because he wanted to give them the Panama Canal. I haven't heard anything about that for a while, have we. You know Panama Canal and Canada is a fifty first state in Greenland. I mean, this guy is just one traveling you know, conflict wrestling show.
Speaker 8: He didn't go over the canal. Maybe we can take Greenland. No, not Greenland, Canada. Maybe Canada. I don't know if they want.
Speaker 2: He learned very well at the at the behest of McMahon terms of WWE. They were close friends and he knew exactly how to keep the public's attention.
Speaker 8: Lou g for liberty. Too properly disposed of a flag? You burn it? Yeah, isn't that right after it's been you know, used for a long time and it's old and dirty. I think they burn it in the military. But yeah, in a sort of ceremony, Yeah, on a pyre or something. Bulldag. Flags are a form of idolatry. People worship flags. They should work God's words. That's what I feel about it.
Speaker 2: I hate this religious air to all this stuff. Right, only secular state cult.
Speaker 8: Christ is the only king. He's the only one that's worthy of worship.
Speaker 2: But Trump thinks he is king, and Scalia mail. If I were king, or if I was somebody like Trump who thinks of he's king, I would do this exact same thing.
Speaker 8: He knew him a Syrian girl. Of course, Trouble will uphold the flag over the Constitution. He marches under the flag and sees it as a source of power. The Constitution only holds him back. Yeah, it's a source of constraint.
Speaker 2: It's like that picture of where he's hugging the flag and kissing it. You know, it's like remember that, that's a Yeah.
Speaker 8: They're burning my girlfriend. Why would they do this? Karen Carpenter twenty seven ag I wonder if Trump is selling a Trump American flag made in China. Of course, Oh, I'm sure. I'm sure there must be.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well I don't.
Speaker 8: Check his website, so I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: From burning the First Amendment, which is what he's really doing to essentially bringing corporate socialism in a maga hat, which is the way that it is described by Reason magazine. Trump says he paid zero for the government's eleven billion dollar stake in Intel, but he's wrong. He paid for it, and it is a very dangerous and evil idea, one that, by the way, was has been floated by Bernie Sanders. This is why I said, you can take a New York City democrat like Trump out of New York, but you can't take the socialism out of him. He's it's burned in there. We overthrow elected governments in Iran for doing the same thing, didn't we. You know, in Iran, they took over the elected government there back in what was it nineteen fifty three, I.
Speaker 8: Think fifty three on Operation HX.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they elected a guy that wanted the nationalized the oil industry that was there. So they did a coup and they took this guy out and they put in the shaw of Iran, which primed to the country in terms of blowback that we wound up with the Ayatola. Trump negotiated a deal last week for the US government to take a substantial ownership stake in an American company, says reason Trump's despite his assurances, Trump's socialistic transaction is a terrible deal, not only for the parties involved, but for the entire US economy. And just like what he is doing with the military as police in DC and saying he's going to do that in one city after the other. He has also said that he is going to do this with other companies and other industries as well. He is trying to remake our country. He sees himself as some kind of an FDR or Lincoln, and quite I agree with him on that. I think he is like FDR or Lincoln, and I would consign them to the hell that's reserved for these types of politicians.
Speaker 8: So when I went and got in my haircut, the barbershops in the serreat to be fairly conservative. On the wall, they had a painting and it was Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, and Ronald Reagan sitting in barber chairs getting their haircuts, and I was like, yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 2: Well at least they were. Well, they're probably doing with passing cards each other with their toes like the dog's white poker. It's my great honor to report the US is now fully owns and controls ten percent of Intel, he said on his social media thing. He said, and I paid zero for Intel, all uppercase screaming it's worth approximately eleven billion dollars all goes to the USA. Why are stupid people unhappy with that? Well?
Speaker 7: How much is this going to cost the American people?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah. There's no such thing as a free launch, but a Democrat don from New York City thinks that there is. Under terms of the agreement, the US government will make an eight point nine billion dollar investment in Intel common stock, said the company. The government's equity stake will be funded by the remaining five point seven billion dollars in grants previously awarded but not yet paid to Intel under the US Chips and Science Act, and three point two billion awarded to the company as part of the Secure Enclave program. The eight point nine billion dollar investment is in addition to the two point two billion dollars and Chips grants Intel has received to date, making for a total investment of eleven point one billion dollars. You see, the Chips thing is an idea that was put out there by Biden and by Bernie Sanders, who We're going to have the government start to subsidize these industries, and that's a big part of the problem. These grants were proved under Biden before leaving office. Biden's administration rushed to finalize these grants even as Intel was the worst performing tech stock in twenty twenty four. Malinvestment is always one of the harbingers of socialism, you know, they always I wouldn't say harbinger is actually one of the characteristics of socialist governments. They always malinvest the money that they put in. So the government actually agreed to less than initially allocated when the company failed to hit certain milestones, but instead of rescinding those grants, as Trump reportedly threatened to do, instead he demanded a tenth of the business as a result, making the US government Intel's largest shareholder, another one hundred and eighty degree flip flop, like he did with Epstein and the documents. Right, I'm going to get rid of that Chips Act and these subsidies, he tells the Conservatives, who should be opposing this stuff, but don't because it's Trump. And then he turns around and does the same thing. The Chips Act funding was first floated by Bernie Sanders. Trump and his allies are now issuing talking points that could have come from the socialist senator himself because they are socialists themselves. They're fascists. Economically, the US government insists on dishing out taxpayer money to private companies. If they do that is there any reason that it shouldn't. As a US Secretary of Commerce, Howard Lutnick says, get a piece of the action. This guy is the poster child for corrupt, crony capitalism that is really in the mold of the Chinese Communist Party. Lutnik and the people in the Trump administration. The most immediate risks that Intel's decisions will increasingly be driven by political rather than commercial considerations, said Scott Lenna Cocony of the Cato Institute. I'm not sure how to pronounce his last name, so I'll just refer to him as the Cata Institute. As I've said before, when you merge government with religion, what you wind up with or church or whatever. What you wind up with is government. When you merge government with corporations, what you wind up with is government. Government always smothers and destroys whatever you think is going to come in and help, he said. With the US government as its largest shareholder, INTEL will face constant pressure to align corporate decisions with the goals of whatever political party is in power, the same way that when you ally government with churches, the churches will feel the pressure to align with the politicians and they will also be rewarded if they do, punished if they don't. So again, when you mix a company, a corporation with politics, you're going to wind up with a political company that is going to be making these decisions not based on economic reality or the desires of customers. Know, the government becomes their customer. Intel's US based competitors might find themselves a disadvantage when buying for government contracts or subsidies, winning trade or tax really for complying with federal regulations. Private capital might in turn flow to Intel and away from leaders and innovation in the semiconductor ecosystem, not for economic reasons, but because Uncle Sam now has his thumb on the scale, picking the winners and the losers. White House National Economic Council Director Kevin Hassett told CNBC on Monday that he is quote sure, at some point there'll be more transactions, if not in this industry, then in other industries. And as I said at the beginning of this, it's just like the military, police and DC. Now we're going to go to other cities, and they're going to go to other companies, other industries, and they're going to start partner becoming partners and taking over chunks of them, just like the Chinese Communist did. And guess what, just like in Chinese Communist part you're going to have the leaders of the government are to be making special money off of this stuff. You talk about insider trading, They're going to be getting kickbacks and everything else. Trump has made several such deals just since re entering office in January. Of course, you know, leaning on Nvidia and AMD, We've never ever had the federal government take a share in a corporation like this before, and we've never had the federal government putting an export tax as they've done on Nvidia and AMD. You know, all of this stuff about tariffs was supposed to be because we were going to have help manufacturing and that means helping exports in this country. And now Trump is putting a export tax on what is produced in this country. It's absolutely insane and inconsistent everything he does. And of course he bought into a rare earth mineral mind in the US MP minerals four hundred billion dollar government investment made by the Department of Defense, which is now its largest shareholder. I will make deals like that for our country all day long, said Trump because I don't I don't support the constitution right anyway, the Republicans won't likely be in power forever. In time, a Democrat president will have the same influence on Intel and on other companies and other industries. And here's the key takeaway from this. I like this quote. An economist at the Competitive Enterprise Institute Ryan Young said, both parties are forgetting a cardinal rule of politics. Don't give yourself powers that you don't want your opponents to have. How many times have I said that? You know, look at what Trump is doing when he goes out and he does gun control by executive order. That's the power that he's put on the table aft for La LA to pick up and use. And they do that over an over again. So don't give yourself powers that you don't want your opponents to have. So as this is all happening now, Trump is working on commandos going to Mexico, and Ken Klippenstein has been the one who has been reporting on this, and he has a very long article about time that he has spent. The people who's talked to at Special Operations Command North. These are people who were previously working on the Arctic keeping that secure from the Russian threat, I guess, and al Qaeda. You know, you never know what Elchi is going to show up in the Arctic. And so now they've been repurposed. They've been up there looking for a mission because nothing is happening up there, right, so I need to justify it. Well, now Trump has given him a mission and he's going to repurpose it to go after the cartels. And I'm telling you that the cartels are going to start attanking infrastructure here or politicians or whatever. And if they don't, I think that the Trump administration of the people in power in Washington will do a false flag to say that it's from them, so they can roll out this plan that I showed yesterday that the Pentagon has been talking about how the coming wars are gonna be fought in the cities against civilians. Trump designated international cartels as Enemy number one. The Arctic was traded for Mexico. Northern Command, officially responsible for the defense of America, was established in November twenty thirteen, long after nine to eleven, and unfortunately for them, every other geographic fighting area had already been taken. It's not head to go to the Arctic. But now they get to go to Mexico. So lacking terrorists to kill or counterinsurgencies to fight, Soak North was assigned every task under the sun, a roller coaster of missions that somehow contributed to quote defending the homeland against unconventional threats. On the walls of new headquarters are maps of the Arctic Circle from Alaska to Greenland. In the midst of Sock North planners or commandos meeting Russian spetsnets as they made their way south through the ice. Then came Trump, and the Arctic maps were rolled up and put away. As the border in Mexico became a top priority, defending America would no longer be a femeral or a contingency plan set in some mythical future. The military was ordered to deal with the immediate threats of illegal immigration, drugs, and cartels. But we're going to take a quick break. When we come back, you're going to see that the Defense Department. This is another thing that Trump wants to say. He wants to take it back to the War Department, and so we're going to talk about that when we come back. It's actually a little bit of truth in advertising. As Lance said when we were talking about laughed about it, and it's a bit more truthful to call the War Department.
Speaker 6: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, where am I sorry, Jefferson.
Speaker 10: The scoundrels who put America on Central Bank Fiat currency used our heads on their coins as some sort of trophy. Despicable.
Speaker 11: This is outrageous, Washington. I spent my life fighting centralized power. Now the Federal Reserve monopoly parades us around on their monopoly money. Tell me there's some good news to all this.
Speaker 10: Well, there is a coin they can't control, one that isn't backed by the Fed, but backed by the Fed up the All New David Knight Show Commemorative Coin. Now patriots can support a show that won't sell out with a limited edition coin that's sure to sell out quickly.
Speaker 9: They say, money talks, and this coin has something worth listening to. The truth doesn't need inflation, only support.
Speaker 2: Well, it looks like we have an interesting thing that's going to be coming up. We have a battle to take over the Federal Reserve that Trump is involved in, and he's been trying to find a cause to remove power I talked about this last week, trying to invent a crime in terms of what he had to say to Congress about the remodeling of the Federal Reserve, which in of itself, I think it's a crime to spend that kind of money. But because he got some of the details, they want to come after him on the details. Even though nobody in Congress cared about James Clapper lying to you about surveillance of the American people. But now he has a real crime. As I also said at the time, this female governor, black female, first one to be in the Federal Reserve, and her name is Cook, and she took out two loans almost at the same time. I think they were two months apart, and in both of them she said they were going to be her primary residence, except one of them was in Georgia and the other one was I think Michigan or Minnesota or something like that. And so it was a lie about one of them. As a matter of fact. The one in Georgia she then put up for rent. So there's a paper trail that shows that she lied on her mortgage. One the question is is this something that the federal government is going to be involved in I don't know who actually has jurisdiction there. She has not been charged, and she's denying that she did anything wrong. Also a liar. But think about the fact that you got the Central Yeah, you got one of these people in charge of the bank of banks here, the Central Bank, and they're lying on their mortgage application, which is crime for other people to do it. So she says that she has not been charged of the crime. She didn't commit a crime, and she says, I'm not leaving. Trump has sent her a notice that she has now been I don't know relieved the duty or how we phrased it or whatever. But it's going to be interesting this back and forth, and she, in making her case says, well, we're private, you have no jurisdiction over me. So I think it's going to be an interesting discovery as part of this.
Speaker 8: A lot of people are like, wait a minute, what what do you mean all of those conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 2: He said, the Federal Reserve is private, and now you got one of the Board of Governors is going to make a big fight with Trump over it being private, and it'll be interesting. Of course, the left will come out and say, yeah, it's private and that's a good thing.
Speaker 8: That's what we need. We've got a lot of comments here. Shaubrey says that sacred piece of cloth is more rights than the people talking about the flag burning, right, Yeah, and dp Io says, listen to what they say, don't pay attention to what they do, and you will be happy. That's right. Just trust what they say, ignore their actions, turn your brain off and it'll all be fine. Nights of the storm. Good to see you, Jason, if you're doing well. I foresee that by the end of the day there will be a trend of flag burning videos on Twix, Twitter, slash X. Yeah, we'll have to wait and see. Maluten Malankovic. Bailing out Intel was a horrible idea. It's just a grift for Israel. Now it's an Intel, an Israeli company, I do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They've got got an Asian CEO. I think that he chrisized that's the lead up to all this stuff, and that was softening them up for the takeover, because you know, if you if you push back against Trump, you know that he's in that you're in his sites.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, makes it very clear who he's going after. He's not subtle. I boost how did Trump buy Intel with what money? Was there money in the sixty six y six bill to buy private industries? Who sits on the board. Is there a conflict of interest when the government sets laws and owns a company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is. Yeah, there's absolutely no way. Again, if we go back to the ninth and tenth Amendment, there is no authority for the government to do this. So therefore they don't have that authority. And it's a bad idea because it is socialism, as we see put out there by Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 8: And socialism does not lead to good outcomes nights of the storm. So my taxes are paying for processors, but I can't afford a decent video card for my PC. That's good the future grand.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely the case.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he says.
Speaker 2: All the money will go to the few people, and you'll own nothing, not even a PC.
Speaker 8: Right, you'll get one of the You'll get a chrome book from now on. I was a big AMD fan back in the youth. Half the price of a Pentium and faster Birdhouse blues? Does this help or hurt Elon's neuralink chip design?
Speaker 2: What were you to say was not AMD.
Speaker 7: Oh just well, I guess he's comparing it to pentium. But just the whole thing of AMD versus in video. When people get all tribal about one or the other and then they're run by the same family, the same family owns them. They're run the CEOs are cousins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well, you're gonna wind up like in China, where the same quote unquote family, the mafia is going to own everything of any importance.
Speaker 8: Never go against the family. Niburu twenty nine. Emperor Trump's main goal is to destroy the USA, just as he's destroyed every business he's ever Pilford, Well, he's doing a good job. Yeah, Solo Cat nineteen eighty. The Yankee Pledge of Allegiance is an oath to an idol, a double sin.
Speaker 2: That's right. And you realize that when you know they softened it by the time I was in school. They softened it in nineteen fifties they added under God. But if you take that out of the Pledge of Allegiance, you have and it was put together by the Grand Army of the Republic, which was the kind of the union of the Union soldiers, who you know, it is kind of their their club, and you know it's one nation, indivisible, right, and you're pledging allegiance to that. They wanted that, and they wanted the government schools to teach their version of history, and just prior to World War Two, the protocol was that you were to do the pledge with your right hand extended out, palm down. Does that look familiar that it's like a Nazi salute? Right? Well they changed that to put your hand over your heart, right because of the Nazis, And then in the nineteen fifties they added under God to soften it. But we know where it came from, and you know what the spirit behind it is.
Speaker 8: It's a not often that you have to retire a gesture, you know. But the Nazi's got rid of that one. You can't name someone Adolph anymore, you know. They managed to get rid of quite a few things. Solo cat oh No Defy Tyrants, seventeen to seventy six. Governor of Florida Ron de Santis implementing a new stand with Israel license plate with star of David on it. Wonder who is ruling over us?
Speaker 7: Wow, it's gonna be a extra penalty to rear end that one destroying the star of David.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that.
Speaker 7: It's called just rear ending. It's also a hate.
Speaker 8: Crime, calling my lawyer right now solo cat nineteen eighty Because the left called Trumpet fascist early on for no reason, he is now inoculated against the accusation now that he is being a fascist.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They've been screaming it for years at this point, and the left considers anyone right of Stalin a fascist. It's very reminiscent of Herbert mark Use. His entire thesis was that if you're not continually pushing leftward, you are immediately in danger of falling into fascism. So anyone that does not push further and further left immediately has to be attacked as a fascist.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And then, as a Soli Cat said, that is inoculated him. That's the real vaccine. He's got this.
Speaker 8: They tried to impeach him and failed, so he's safe from that. They ran him through the court system and inoculated against any sort of criminal prosecution because of that, the streaming fascists. So now when he's doing fascist things, you really, ah whatever.
Speaker 2: And they've inoculated him from being impeached as well. I mean, the Democrats could come out and they could impeach him for a lot of the unconstitutional things that he's not. This is just the latest one. But you know, they could come after him for some real substantive charges. But because they came after him for a bunch of nonsense, the first time he's been inoculated against impeachment that as well, and the tribal fall in line behind him in support. He's speaking about how the leftists move. All the sub college students have to pretend to be leftists in order to succeed. This is a Northwestern University survey that was done. They surveyed fourteen hundred and fifty two interviews with students at several different colleges over a period of two years. Eighty eight percent said that they pretended to hold more leftist views and they truly endorse to succeed socially or academically.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is a surprise to anyone at this point that the colleges are extremely yeah biased and controlled by hardcore leftist interests.
Speaker 2: Yes, but this is kind of the human nature. This is why Rod Dreyer wrote his book Lived Not by Lies, which was a title that SOLDI Knitsuen had for his final essay before he was kicked out of Soviet Union loved not by lies. And in that so then it's and said, you know, because of pressure from above and because of peer pressure, you know, the Milgrim experiment and the Ash experiment. Because of those kinds of pressures, we live by lies, but just don't believe them yourself. At the very least, if you don't have the courage to push back against that, at least don't start to believe it yourself, because you realize that as you and so do the left. You know, it's this whole thing about the more you repeat this stuff, eventually you can get yourself to believe it double thinking. They assimilate you that way.
Speaker 8: I also think it has to do with the fact that college is so expensive. If you're paying this much money for something you don't believe in, that, you're going to psychologically reject that on some level. You're going to have to start rationalizing, like there's got to be something here that's truthful in evst.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it's tuition has just exploded. I said before, when I went to USF back in the late seventies, my books cost more than my tuition did had to have a lot of books, and even buying them you used it was more than the tuition. But the government has subsidized tuition to get it so expensive. Anytime the government subsidizes something, it gets more expensive. And the first exhibit of that is what's happened to tuition at colleges. But this is also nothing new. When I was in college, I had to take some core courses and I don't even remember what the subject was, but the very first class, the guy got up and started, you know, lecturing us about how wonderful Marx and Lenen were. And it wasn't a course on Marxist and Leninu's ideas. It was not supposedly a political course, but he was going to make it a political course. And so I just walked straight out there the first class and dropped the class, just removed it, because it's like, there's no way that I'm going to play his game, and I know that he's going to flunk me. And that's what these students are saying. Seventy eight percent of students said that they self censor their beliefs surrounding gender identity. Seventy two percent do it on politics, sixty eight percent on family values. More than eighty percent said that they had submitted class work that misrepresented their views in order to align with professors. For many, this has become second nature, an instinct for academic and professional self preservation. And that's what Rod Dreer said in the preface to his book. He said he'd had people who had immigrated to America from Eastern Europe, and they had come from communist countries and to tolitarian countries, and they were very concerned about what they were seeing in America, that people were self censoring themselves. And Rod Dreer, who was working in academia, I think he said, had other people say that they will speak in hush tones when they're in a restaurant, thinking that somebody is going to hear them, that knows them and is going to get them in trouble at the university. And it's like, I don't want to have anything to do with this. That's like that it's a detlitarian Marxist system and it is thoroughly permeated the universities. When it comes to gender ideology. For example, eighty seven percent of students identified as heterosexual and said that they believe that there are only two genders. Seventy seven percent said biological sex, not gender identity, should be recognized in areas like sports, healthcare, or data collection, but they would never voice these opinions in public. This is what's so wrong about our university system that is so heavily subsidized by the government. So living by lies, Yeah, they truly are. That's a way of life. So a lot of back and forth about Trump's hands, and of course, if you can find that article there and pull up the picture he had a few days ago, very awkwardly, it looks like evidently he did it himself because he didn't even try to blend it out, and he tried to cover up a bruise on it hand. And then he showed up in the office as he's doing these executive orders about flag burning and with no makeup on. He's got his one hand covering the other hand. But when he moved it away, people could see that was deeply bruised. Well, look at those pictures. People are saying, oh, yeah, he's dying and all the resta stuff. It's like I saw that on my dad. For the longest time, he was on blood Thinner's he had cardiac issues. He had had a blood clot when he was in his early forties that caused him to go blind in one eye. So they kept him on blood dinner. All of the whole time I knew him, he was on blood dinner, and he would get bruises that would look like that that were very bad, just over nothing. He didn't even remember hitting anything, And so you know, there may be some They've always said that he has some circuitary issues, which obviously are the case with his swollen ankles, and he's seventy eight years old. But anyway, both his friends and enemies are getting all excited about this, a lot of speculation about it. I think that, uh, it is, and he's got it on his other hand as well. Uh, this is just something that is part of old age that is there. And the real issue is not his hand. I think they've talked more about his hand than they have the executive orders that he signed with a with a bruised hand, And that's the problem that I have with him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm looking at the picture for the down this article where they are comparing the ankles of Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 8: This is well, we're doing forensic analysis on the ankles of world leaders. Look Putin's and very normal ankles, Trump's thick and swollen ankles. What does this say.
Speaker 7: Which world leader has the best ankles?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what they've tried to do. So Trump's physician says that the bruising is consistent with minor soft tissue irritation from frequent handshaking and the use of aspirin. That's not true. There's something else going on, and it's it's probably one of these bloodthending medications that are there.
Speaker 7: People are just so eager to shake his hand that they go a little overboard as everyone always wanting to shake his hand one after another.
Speaker 2: You know, remember when when Trump got into that arm wrestling thing with Macron, you know, this first term. You know, he shakes his hand and the two of them were grimacing and Macron starts laughing about you. So, yeah, he likes to give people really firm handshakes as a sign of how powerful he is. I think as part of that is ego. But yeah, that is what they do focus on. And you know, but this is finally before we just kind of general news here, let's before we get into something else. He's talking about changing the Department of Defense to make it the Department of War. And it was always called the Department of War until nineteen forty nine. And so after World War II, we created the National Security State, which has not provided security for the nation. Instead, what it has done it's this got us involved in one war after the other that we were not attacked, and so they've been using the military as a international police force. And it's not about the defense of this country. But we were talking about it, and we were laughing about it, as Land said, well, at least they're going to be honest about it for a change, because that's what it truly is about. It's not about defending this country. It's simply about getting us involved in wars. And that's not how you defend the country. You defend the country by keeping us out of wars. But such it's so focused on wars. I thought it was kind of indicative of the lies that we've been told by the Pentagon since World War II. And you know this they called the Defense Department and all the rest of this stuff. But it reminds me of Dave Pells routine of what you said about Trump, he said, this guy is truly amazing. He says, he'll he'll come out of these enclaves. These elites are right, and he'll tell you won't believe what they're talking about doing in there, and he'll tell you all the stuff they're going to do. And then he said, and then the SOB will go back in and do it himself. He'll join them. He told you what they're actually doing. And I thought, that's that's exactly right. So he's gonna tell us, Yeah, it's a Department of War and we're going to have some more wars. It's, you know, not the Department of Peace. So we're going to take a quick break. When we come back, we're going to talk about what's going on with Israel. Uh, there's some information that's come out, of course, there's also been a couple more attacks, and uh, there's not really any question, folks, that it is genocide. The own their own statistics at the idea of the Israeli Defense Force show that it is a genocide, and it probably manipulated those as well to make it look not quite as bad as it is.
Speaker 8: Jump out to the serious topics. So let's finish off with the comments that we have. Don't frag me Bro says PCs are going to go away when the net required biometric access, the PC will be a dummy terminal and all apps will be remotely served, all data saved only online. That's gonna alien poop evolution. You can build awesome PCs to rent video games on. That's right. You're not going to own anything, Nights of the.
Speaker 7: Digital version of the own nothing and be happy.
Speaker 8: Agenda except think video games are so bad you can't even be happy anymore. Knights of the Storms reponding, don't frag me Bro. I went, I want went to get a land card at Walmart about a year ago, and they didn't have hardly any PC parts available. Everything was for tablet or cell phones. Slash accessories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, no radio shack anymore.
Speaker 8: Actually, there is a radio shack nearby and severe Ville. That's where I had to send my wife out. She was out running errands and one of the cables that got shipped here was faulty, so she went and picked it up at radio shack.
Speaker 2: I want if they sell any components that you built stuff from it.
Speaker 7: That's the thing. They mostly just sell like phone accessories. These days. Yeah, there was that one radio shack in Texas that had the sign for radio shack at least for a while, but it was owned by a local you know mom and pop that had components. But every other radio shack is just some Well.
Speaker 2: The problem is is that, you know, kind of the component stuff in the hobbyist industry where you build stuff on boards that was kind of killed by very high level integrated circuits and so, you know, people just started getting circuits that would do functions as opposed to you know, we used to do wirewrap boards where we would you know, get sockets and we'd put the components in the sockets and then we'd connect them all using wirewrap because you could undo that pretty easily rather than solder.
Speaker 12: Bad stuff is gone places like Fries Electronics, and there was that, like I said, one small mom and pop shop that closed right before we moved out of Texas that had like Arduino and other hobbyist.
Speaker 7: Stuff like Fries carried and all is now gone. You can only get that online anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's a Fries.
Speaker 8: Pretty sure they went they went out of they all went under.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably because they were some components. Yeah, probably because of lockdown of Trump.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it all, it's all going away, bulldog. The governments want you worshiping them. Wait until the United Nations makes it mandatory. That's right. Audi, m r R. Good to see you. Audi. Hope you're doing well.
Speaker 2: Retro radio.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just saw an article at MSN that Memphis, Tennessee, is among the cities that President Trump tends to send more troops to resolve high crime.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's run by Democrats.
Speaker 8: As I predicted over a year ago, Trump is turning the US into a perpetual police state occupied by I need to scroll that downlands occupied by its own military, and it will never cease.
Speaker 2: That's right. Once they take the power, they're not going to give it back.
Speaker 8: Nibaru twenty nine. It's all right to rear end that Florida license plate as long as you have a rainbow symbol on your vehicle. That's right. You need a gay license plate up front if you're going to hit the Israeli is license plate in the back.
Speaker 7: Okay, one diversity points.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You are listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, Israel has done a double tap strike on Gaza's NASA hospital, killing journalists and then also rescue workers. And when we talk about double tap strike, do you remember the video called that They called it collateral murder. It wasn't collateral damage, but it was collateral murder. The video of the people in the gunship I think one thirty ghost ship or something. But they had recorded the video where first they shot up an area where there was a guy at camera and they recorded that and then they waited until clearly marked ambulance came and as they were as they grabbed the cameraman and other people who'd been shot in the first attack, they then put them in the ambulance and then they shot up the ambulance. And that was leaked by Wiki leaks, and that really was the thing that set the government on fire to go after Julian massage. They called it collateral murder. Well, similar things just happened. The Associated Press said the initial strike was at ten ten am guds the time, hit the fourth floor of the hospital, which was a surgical operating room and a doctor's residences, killing at least two people. Once rescue workers and journalists arrived at the scene. A second strike hit, killing eighteen more people, a double tap attack that was caught on video. There's really Outlet nine magazine published the investigation last month. They said the IDF has adopted using double tap strikes as a standard procedure in Gaza. They said the video of the double tap strike on Nasser Hospital is footage of murder quote unquote again collateral murder. According to Reuters, the initial strike killed one of its contractors, a cameraman who was killed in near a live broadcasting position operated by Reuters on the upper floor of the hospital. And this is an article from anti war dot com. They said they have a photo account with Reuters and they've used many of this photograph of this guy in his work. The Israeli newspaper Heretz reported that the Israeli military said that the initial strike targeted a camera, which they claimed was a Hamas camera that was being used to observe IDEA forces. They say that Israeli tank shells struck the area, then another one was fired to make sure the camera was destroyed. Nettanna, who later claimed that double tap strike was a tragic mishap. So first they said, yeah, it was people who were taking pictures for the other side, you know, just like at Harvard or whatever. The other four journalists that were killed in the Israeli attack on the hospital we're mentioned here freelancers for Associated Press or for some of them work for Middle East IE or Al Jazeera or whatever. But Israeli forces killed sixty four Palestinians in Gaza over twenty four hours, the last twenty four hours. This is a running update that's done every day on anti war dot com. If you go there you can see how many dozens of people have been murdered the last Over the last day. In terms of civilians, Israeli forces killed sixty four Palestinians wounded two hundred and seventy eight over the previous twenty four hour period, as relentless US backed Israeli attacks continue across the Strip. Among the dead were nineteen Palestinians killed while attempting to get food at the aid sites and Netna who has It's now been reported from an Israeli newspaper that he has shut down seven ceased fire deals, deals that have been agreed to by the other side, and yet he's shut them down, including very early on when they could have released hostages. This is one of the reasons why you have so many people in Israel who are protesting Netanyahu. Over the course of the war in Gaza, Israel has repeatedly dug up roadblocks to cease fire deals with Hamas, even when the Palestinian group accepted its conditions. According to senior American and Israeli officials interviewed by The Program, Israel blocked a ceasefire agreement. In the program is Israel's Channel thirteen investigative program he blocked. Israel blocked the ceasefire agreement on seven different occasions during nearly two years of its devastating military campaign against the Gainstgaz. Officials said Neatna, who was chiefly responsible, often bowing to pressure from far right ministers, including bezil El Smotrik and National Security Minister Edemar Ben Gvir. A spokesperson for the US State Department, Matthew Miller under Joe Biden, said that at the start of the war in October of twenty twenty three, Hamas was ready to release some hostages. We've been trying to get through to the government of Israel to tell them that, Miller said, but Washington could not get anyone there. To take us seriously, referring to the Israeli leadership, I don't think they wanted to have that end. Smotrick has told the Idea of Chief that anyone who does not evacuate Gaza City can die of hunger or they can surrender. Israel's Channel twelve also reported that Natanyahu has said that he has Trump's full support for the planned offensive to take over Gaza City, but that he has limited time. Smotrick has told the head of the Israeli military that anyone who remains in Gaza City after an Idea of evacuation order can die of hunger or surrender. You can besieged them. Simtric reportedly told the IDEF Chief of Staff, whoever doesn't evacuate, don't let them no water, no electricity. They can die of hunger or surrender. This is what we want and you are capable of doing it. There have been a lot of apologists here in America for Israeli policy who have said, that's not what's happening. This is just the fog of war and other things like this, or as Huckabee cynically said, well you know, they're getting rushed by a bunch of these people, and so they get scared in a panic and they fire into the crowd. That's what's happening. No, that's not what's happening. Many people who are there said that they shot people who were fleeing, shot them in the back. But this is policy, this siege, policy of starvation is their policy, and they're not even quiet about it. It's just that it's not reported by American media for the most part, or the Trump administration's Zionists will put it in a different light. Eighteen Palestinians starved to death in Gaza over three days due to Israeli siege. So this is something that's happening on a regular basis. Then we have US Ambassador Kushner. Is that a familiar name, Well, it turns out that that's Jared's dad. He's now triggered a diplomatic fight with France because he's ambassador there, demanding that France do more for Israel. Charles Kushner, the convicted fell father of Jared Kushner, pardoned by President Trump then in his first administration and then appointed as US Ambassador to France, triggered a diplomatic fight on Sunday by writing a letter to the French government, accusing them of not doing enough for Israel.
Speaker 8: Not that they're not doing enough for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's a point. It's like, who's the ambassador, who's the loyal to On the eighty first anniversary, he said of the Allied liberation of Paris, which ended the deportation of Jews from French soil, I write out of deep concern over the dramatic rise of anti Semitism in France, and so here we go. I would say that in reality, people like Kushner are actually making anti Semitism great again. That's what they're they're doing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, these are the these are the ambassadors for the Semitic people. They have trouble, they have problems. Not that most of these guys are actually from the Middle East, if.
Speaker 2: You want to know, if you want to know why people are getting upset about this. And actually there was a an i Bet piece on RT and they said net Yahoo may be winning this God's awar, but he's losing the war of public opinion. And that's absolutely true. That's what John Stewart said. I don't agree with John Stuart anything except that he said that. He said, you know, his situation he said, I want to see Israel succeed, and they're poisoning people's opinion about Israel with a sustained attack against civilians.
Speaker 7: We've got some videos on the board about both of those things, one of John Stewart talking about Gaza and one of Yahoo talking about the massive bought armies that the Palestinians are mobilizing to completely drown out little Israel's tiny amount of media control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's play that first. I'll go to the John Stewart genocide and Gaza video.
Speaker 13: I feel like I'm watching something that is so self evidently inhumane and horrific, and to be told that I have to shut.
Speaker 2: Up because he's going to be getting a letter from.
Speaker 13: J by speaking out, I would say the opposite.
Speaker 8: I think not.
Speaker 13: I think they're putting the likelihood of a surviving Jewish state much more at risk with this type of action. I think they're the ones.
Speaker 14: That are.
Speaker 13: That are being anti If you want to define Mett Yahou with the definition of anti Semitism, would probably have to bomb himself. How is the world not stepping in and stopping this atrocity? I don't understand this in any way shape.
Speaker 5: I mean it's boggling my mind. It's worse than just not stepping in.
Speaker 15: It's our weapons that are that are that are enforcing this siege, that is enforcing this mass starvation. Eight in November of twenty twenty fourth, then like eight months ago, the International Criminal Court the issue to warrant for the arrest of Benjamin Antenna, who for the war crime of starvation, right eight months ago, eight months ago, and the United States responded by trashing the International Criminal Court, even under Biden, and then under Trump imposing sanctions on the International Criminal Court. And so the message to Israel was very clear, you can get away with worse.
Speaker 5: And so then for almost three months in early this year.
Speaker 15: Israel cut off all food, all medicine, all water into the Gaza.
Speaker 8: SA wasn't it's a siege.
Speaker 13: It's a military siege.
Speaker 15: Yes, that we are deeply complicit in. It could not happen without.
Speaker 2: Us, and they openly talk about it.
Speaker 13: We use our leverage. Surely, the United States can't believe that this is in the best interest of the region. And when Donald Trump said something like finish the job, what job is he talking about?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 15: Well, I mean the Trump plan made it pretty clear the mass expulsion of all Palestinians from Gaza, and that is official Israel.
Speaker 13: Do you believe in the people of Israel would would second that there must be a robut there there are.
Speaker 15: There are many Israelis who are appalled by this.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 15: But the problem is when a leader like Natagnyah who can get away with this again and again and again, it actually makes him stronger.
Speaker 5: The way to weaken NATANYAHUO.
Speaker 15: At home will be to show Israeli's that when Natayah, who does these brutal things to the Palestinians, it actually that there are consequences, not human consequences, in human lives. I don't want in Israeli to die, but there have to be some consequences.
Speaker 5: So Israeli see that this is not good for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what Jared Kushner's dad says, as anti Zionism, as anti Semitism, plain and simple. That was in the letter that he wrote to the French government. Now there's actually people like him that are responsible for us more than anyone else. And when we look at what they're saying, we need to get the message out to more people in Israelthough there's been a lot of pushback Neatna, who was barely elected. He had to have three different elections before he could put together parliamentary coalition to govern. And there's been a lot of pushback in Israel against these policies. But Netanya, who's very worried that people are going to see more information showing what he's doing, so he's responding against the bots.
Speaker 14: The propaganda walh.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a propaganda war. Well, he knows it's a propaganda war because that's what he's doing.
Speaker 14: To put it mildly, I think there are vast forces that are raided against us, among other things, the algorithms of the social network that are driving a lot of everything else, you know, and people who really know, and they're the foremost, foremost people in this field in the world, they're telling me that about sixty percent of the responses on the social media are bots. They can categorically say they're bots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. So you know what do we do about this? Well, one of the.
Speaker 7: Ways we've got vast forces a raid against us with all these bots, as though the Palestinians are you know, yeah, putting out massive bought forms to drown out anything that they could possibly do with their media control.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got some really high powered cybersecurity people like that pedophile, but they just sent back to Israel. That's what we got to have him. He's going to fight the bot armies for exactly. But they also have the ad L and their CEO Jonathan Greenblat kind of said the quiet part out loud. Listen to this. Think about this.
Speaker 16: The national symbol, let's say, of Rizbola, is a rifle.
Speaker 2: That's what's on their flag.
Speaker 16: The national symbol of Iran the Islam Cup.
Speaker 2: Could be Iran got to burn those flags. That's what's on their flag.
Speaker 16: The national symbol of Israel is the shield. It's the Star of David. The symbol of our people is not and of war. It's an instrument of defense. The thing that most embodies are entire ethos is not harming others. It's again creating a better world. This is fundamental to our tradition for thousands of years. And so the idea that our national anthem would be the tippo would be the hope, I should say our it's the Israel's national anthem. So the idea that our national anthem would be the oura the hope, I should say our it's the Israel's national anthem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just like Jared Kushner's dad.
Speaker 8: No loyalty in the United States.
Speaker 2: No loyalty.
Speaker 8: It's a matter of what he can extort and pull for the United States, how much he can take from the American people while bullying them and causing them to submit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our country. And I thought it was kind of interesting when he says it's a shield. It was kind of the coat of arms of the Rothschilds. That's the cultic signal symbol they call the Star of David. But I said, Trump, and this is going back to Charles Kushner's letter to the French government. Trump and I have Jewish children and share Jewish g children. I know how he feels about anti Semitism. Yeah, it's misplaced loyalties all around. As a reminder, you know, Kushner was jailed because he had hired a prostitute to seduce his own brother in law and arranged to secretly film the encounter as part of a witness intimidation scheme. Reports Information Liberation and guess who the prosecutor was in that Chris Christie Christi better watch his back. It's going to get the Bolton treatment pretty soon.
Speaker 7: I can play the video in this article if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, firstly he says, is that the one with Chris Christie talking about the prosecution.
Speaker 5: He said, one got yard because Frankly hums it down.
Speaker 8: He's the one who fired you.
Speaker 7: Yes, and you believe that, right, You believe that because there's history between the two of.
Speaker 17: You, between me and his father, not between me and him.
Speaker 8: You can understand why he takes it personally.
Speaker 17: Yes, And though would you.
Speaker 6: Separate your experience if your father has been put in jail from the prosecutor who put him in jail.
Speaker 17: If my father was guilty, I would mister Kushner pled guilty. He admitted the crimes, and so what am I supposed to do as a prosecutor. I mean, if a guy hires a prostitute to seduce his brother in law and videotapes it, and then since the video tapes with sister to attempt to intimidate her from testifying before, do I really need any more justification than that? I mean, it's one of the most loathsome, disgusting crimes that I prosecuted when I was a US attorney, and I was used attorney New Jersey, Margaret. So we had some loathsome and disgusting crime going on there.
Speaker 8: When you managed to discuss Chris Christie, you've truly achieved something. You've set new lows.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine somebody doing that? Yeah, I can, somebody like Jeffrey Epstein. And here we have another connection with all of this stuff, right, the Kushners and the Epstein's and the Trump's all together with all that.
Speaker 8: It's a big club. And you ain't in it. Thankfully, you can be thankful you're not in it.
Speaker 2: So he was, you know, he played guilty, and he was convicted and jailed, but given a full unconditional pardon by Trump at the end of his first term, and then at the beginning of his second term, Trump made him US ambassador to France. Now he is lecturing foreign countries as though he is a beacon of morality, and he is representing the interest of a different country as American ambassador, he's representing the interest of Israel. All of that is what we're seeing from Trump administration. If you thought the job of US ambassador was to represent the interests of the US, you would be wrong rights, information liberation, absolutely right. Now, his concern is Israel, as you point out, Travis Chris Menahan says that quotes Mike Huckabee, who said to the Israelis, you are the chosen people. If someone is angry at God, he will be angry at the people who re present him. I think this is a real problem. This is why I pushback against Christian Zionists. I'm sorry, but what they're doing in Gaza is not representative of God and is not representative of what He wants them to do. And you've got people like Huckabee who think that they can force God's hand to do what they want to do, which is to come back and take them away so they don't have to die. And they're more than willing to cheer the mass murder of civilians another part of the world, hoping that that will result in them not having to die. I'm absolutely disgusted with their theology and their politics, and I got to say that is not Christianity, and I got to say that to non believers because this is a disgusting perversion of Christianity that these people are teaching.
Speaker 7: Play the video if you want of Huckaby of this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sure, go ahead.
Speaker 18: The ambassador has a very interesting view of anti semitisms. Us who grew up in America there was anti Semitism. Of course, I experience, of all experienced that. The ambassador has a very interesting view of Then he says, people are you can't understand that the Sempis's if people who are anti Semitic, it's because they're against thought, against the Banchelid and we are represented his people, and that's why they're anti Semitic. Otherwise that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 19: Interesting view, it's interesting you. It's another view that since we could say it's the chosen people, So people are who are you?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 19: Were taking big shots chosen people?
Speaker 20: And that's part of it is that because you are the chosen people, given a chosen place for a chosen purpose. And if someone is angry at God, he'll be angry at the people who represent him. So I tell people anti Semitism is irrational. There's no reason for it unless you understand the spiritual reason, which is what I believe is that the heart of it. It is not the left versus the right, It is good versus evil. It is the creator versus those who rebel against the creators.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, being descended from Abraham, even if they are, there's some question about that. But even if they are descended from Abraham, that does not give them a pass to fight against God and his Messiah. And that's the real spiritual issue that's there. And Hikabee has lost his way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's no bloodline that gives you a free pass on murder.
Speaker 2: That's right aside, those who follow Christ are his chosen people, and He has chosen. That's made very clear in terms of the Bible. That's the true issue. You know, don't think that just because you are a particular ethnic group that God honors that and excuses whatever you do. There is no salvation outside of Christ, and not all of Israel is Israel. And they just illustrate that it was always the people who were faithful to God. It was always a part of Israel that followed God and a part of a larger part of Israel that did not follow God all throughout the Old Testament. I think within the next two to three weeks, Trump said, You're going to have a pretty good, conclusive ending to all of this. He said in the Oval office. And so I remember Smotrix said, you can do whatever you want, kill as many people as you want. We've got to do this quickly, though, and that's the marching orders that they got. This is a collusion that is coming from our ZIONUS president. Yeah, do whatever you want to these people. This is mass murder of civilians and that is the essence of what genocide is truly about. And as I said at the beginning of the program, it says really data itself that shows that eighty three percent of the guy's of war dead are civilians. When we talk about whether or not a war is justified, we have a lot of different aspects to that. Number one, where we attacked, okay, check that mark off. But number two, did you try to avoid civilian deaths by trying to limit this to combatants? And of course we lost our way in World War Two, both sides did, and we've been attacking civilians everybody has since then. That's unjust. Even if it has now become the standard in commonplace, that is still unjust. And then the third thing I would mention is that you want to try to your purpose of your war is to stop the killing, especially of civilians, and so you should try to stop the war early, and you should try to avoid killing civilians, but that's not what they have done. Figures from a classified Israeli military intelligence director at database show that at least eighty three percent of Palestinians killed with civilians, with Gadza Health authorities recording fifty three thousand deaths by May. Despite public statements asserting lower civilian losses, Israeli government and army spokespeople claimed a one to one or a two to one civilian to combat ratio combatant ratio, but the classified data reveals a much higher civilian share. Figures in the database show eighty nine hundred named fighters dead or probably dead, with seventy three hundred and thirty certain and fifteen hundred and seventy probable. They lie NonStop, said one person, both the military echelon and the political echelon. Well, I mean that's it. When you look at any government statistics, whether they're talking about unemployment figures or talking about inflation, they lie about everything, and so these numbers are probably not as bad as reality. The reality is probably worse. Human rights groups argue that the data bolsters the genocide claim. Experts note that an eighty three percent civilian kill rate in Gaza is exceptionally high, comparable only to Rwanda in a couple of other places like that, rising to more than eighty six percent if probable deaths are excluded. So we've always called Rwanda a genocide, but you know this is not allowed to be called a genocide because you do that. That's a blood libel, says Mark Levan.
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 2: The Army database says eighty three percent the Gaza dead were civilians, a proportion of civilian slaughter that has few parallels, even in modern time, where it has now become relatively acceptable to target civilians and civilian areas. Israeli forces killed four aid seekers near Gaza City, so at a hospital and witnesses. These are people who were trying to get food. Israeli forces kill them as they were traveling through a military zone south of Gaza City, and the deaths add to the growing coal of Palestinians killed while seeking food as parts of the Gaza Strip plunge into famine and Israel's military camps up activity in northern Gaza ahead of a planned offensive to seize the largest city there. A new Hampshire democrat who also appeared Sunday on Face the Nation said that the Israeli blockade in Gaza is quote a shameful black mark on humanity, that the world has allowed this to happen, and that Israel is allowing this to happen. Netanya, who is the point at which the obstruction is happening, she said, he needs to look at what he is doing and change his position. The four Palestinians were killed when troops opened fire on a crowd that was headed to a site run by the Israeli backed American contractor Gaza Humananitarian Foundation, or GHF. It occurred hundreds of meters away from the site, said eyewitnesses. The gunfire was indiscriminate. They said the shooting happened while many people fled. Some people fell to the ground after being shot. The Israeli military and GHF did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Since GHF first began operating nearly three months ago, the UN says hundreds of Miusettings have been shot and killed by Israeli defense forces and foreign military contractors at or near its aid sites, and we've had one former marine who is working for GHF as a contractor has gone on record talking about the murder of civilians who are trying to get food, that he saw it happening all the time. Of course, we've had a lot of doctors who have volunteered to help people talk about not just a double tap strike with bombing or missiles on a hospital, but double tap strikes on children, and physicians say, shot once in the chest and then while they were down, they hit them a second time in the head to make sure they were dead. And these were children. More than two thousand pal Stings have been killed more than thirteen five hundred wounded while seeking aid at food distribution points or along the convoy routes used by the UN and other aid groups. According to Gaza's health ministry, that is there. Well again, nettnaw Whuo is winning in Gaza, but he is losing public opinion in the West. And this is why they are pushing so hard to destroy our First Amendment and using Trump to do it. And of course Trump has no respect for the First Amendment. It is simply about the tribal politics that he supports. We are going to do. You want to do some of the comments before we.
Speaker 8: Take a break, talking about college students, censoring themselves Nebaru twenty twenty nine, nineteen seventies. All the unemployable college Marxist graduates went into teaching and.
Speaker 2: Politics, so many of them got jobs at USF.
Speaker 8: What those degrees are only good for indoctrinating the next generation of people, dougle ug playing the game to get good grades. Yeah, and then you got to play the game to keep your job. And you got to play the game and play the game. Play the game, Doug to double O seven. If you want to pass your classes, you have to give the right answers quote unquote answers. The left is right, Brian de McCartney. Blood thinners are toxic and do not address the issue. That's right, aud E m R. R.
Speaker 2: Soud.
Speaker 8: Americans are going to see that the US military's existence is not about protecting us but occupying us permanently. Yes, Knights of the Storm that bruises from him backhanding the first Amendments.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 8: Don't frag me bro. US government will use World War three, world War three as a meat grinder to get rid of more men that might push back and organize a revolution. You know, the World wars were just as you said a meat grinder. They got rid of a lot of very good fighting stock of Europe and a lot of people that would have stood up and said no.
Speaker 2: Well all else fails, They take you to wars. Gerald Sentia says Trends Research and trans General Transgeneral dot common. Yes, yeah, take you the same place. But yeah, code night save ten percent.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Niabaru twenty twenty nine, changing the title to War Department in preparation for Trump's war with China beginning in twenty twenty seven. Yeah, maybe we can have another boxer rebellion Brian dev McCartney.
Speaker 7: But the whole Defense Department thing was aspirational at best. But is it a good thing that they're no longer playing lip service to us being the good guys that are just defending ourselves.
Speaker 8: No, what, No, just the war Department.
Speaker 2: Now we can get this. Now, we can get rid of this term national security that they've used as a magic incantation to do every criminal, unconstitutional, secretive thing that they can imagine.
Speaker 8: No more defense, only War's angry tiger's den Israel has become a monster that the US feeds purely devilish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, we become the monsters that we fight, don't we. I mean, it's amazing to see them enacting the same policies that the Nazis did.
Speaker 8: And so callously, carelessly, completely unfeeling a Syrian girl, I believe NETANYAHUO is facing corruption charges if he stops being president, and according to it is really law, you can't get rid of a wartime president. So we can expect war for the rest of Netanyahu's life. Yeah, well, that's been the plan for a long time. When you see all the countries they want to invade and take over destabilize.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's been going after Iran forever. And if you want a permanent war, go after Iran. You will never subdue an area of that size. And people that has a level of ad management that they do.
Speaker 8: Don't frag me. Bro Radio Shack used to have everything you need to build remotely activated.
Speaker 14: I ed.
Speaker 8: Oh, well, you know, you learn something new every day. Yeah, don't go building IED's folks.
Speaker 2: Oudi m r R.
Speaker 8: The journalist who wrote the article and the Starving Children of Gaza, was directly targeted and killed by Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, we gotta get rid of those bots. Everybody is a bot. If they don't say what. Who wants them to say, Well, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm listening to. The David Night Showing, No Analyzing the Globalist Next Move.
Speaker 21: And now the David Nut Show, Elvis the Beatle and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 8: Welcome back, folks. Thank you for still being here with us. We really do appreciate it, and of course we thank APS Radio as well. I want to take this to plug briefly. We can thank you all enough. You've want to go to Davidknight dot news. You can see all the avenues of support for the show.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 8: There is subscribe star dot com, forward slash the David Night Show where you can sign up monthly and it'll send the payment automatically. There's cash app sell Bitcoin. There's the po box which is David Knight, Peobox nine ninety four, Kodak Tennessee three seven seven six four. Hey, I got it right. You can also go to Trends Journal dot com. As you mentioned, with promo code Night, you get ten percent off That works out to be about two fifty a week, which is cheaper than a cup of coffee at this point, so you're getting a great value for money. There. There's David Knight dot Gold, which Tony rdburn has kindly set up. He's got Wolfpack where you can sign up for a monthly subscription and get gold or silver. It's a good way to get outside the Fiat monetary system. There's urnc store dot com where again with promo code Night, you get ten percent off their products. They can help you with your health and hopefully stay outside of the medical industrial complex.
Speaker 2: And not only health products, but also books that you get like Jedickgriffin's A World Without Cancer, very important to educate yourself.
Speaker 8: Then our newest sponsor here is Homestead Products dot chop. They've got all kinds of different high quality made in America products that they work very very hard on. This is Bellium black tea. It looks like very high quality ta I'm not a t expert by any means, but it's a herbal remedy for the common cold, as it says, bronchiness and other inflammation of the upper respiratory tract. And again that's Homestead Products dot shop or ten you get ten percent off with promo code night as well. So go to Homestead Products dot shop. They have a numerous number of products that you might need in your life, might want, and you can support a good business which is very very pro liberty.
Speaker 2: Like the products that they do too. They've done some very unique and useful things. You know, when you look at a lot of these prep products, most of them are just starch or whatever. Yeah, it's all just it's very healthy and very thoughtful.
Speaker 8: I'm a little congested right now, so I'm curious to see if this tea would help. And of course you cannot forget Jacklossanbooks dot com where you can get the Civil Defense Manual. It's a two volume set. It's designed to be large so you can read it, and it has a ton of info in it. It's also only in book form because when the Internet goes down, if it goes down, you're not going to have access to it. You want to have a hard copy of it. You want to learn to start, how to defend yourself in your community, how to find water, how to protect your supplies. You don't want to be caught in a scenario where you don't know how to do these things. You don't want to be put in a scenario where you have to make some kind of choice where it's either your family or someone else. You don't want to be put in that situation. You don't want to be the guy has to make that immoral choice.
Speaker 2: Great practical advice on self defense, on organizing your community, as well as on medical and food issues as well. So great source.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Jacklawson books dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, as we look at what is ahead, let's talk about ai Elon Musk is out. He's, you know, his very first involvement that I was aware of. I'm sure that he became a multi billionaire getting these government contracts by greasing the poems of politicians, no doubt about that. But the first public, like large donation that he made was a million dollars to Andrew Yang when Yang was running for president, and his key issue and only issue at that point in time, Yang's was was universal basic income. And Musk is adamant about that and still is. He's still talking about it, except he's now changed it from universal basic income to universal high income. I think of reminds me of George Carlin, who said they call it the American dream because you've got to be asleep to believe it. If you believe that this is going to be high income, you must be high in order to believe that.
Speaker 7: We're going to print money. We're all rich. I mean, we just give a little bit of money when you can make everyone a billionaire.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. So both Musk as well as Sam Altman talking about that. Sam Altman's talking about how we can just give everybody trillions of tokens. And he's already made the rounds with his orb where you look into it and it gets a biometric data sample of your retina, and then in exchange for that, he gives you a little token of some crypto worthless crypto that he's invented and has absolutely nothing behind it.
Speaker 8: Oh, real quick, before you move on to get a comment from Night to the Storm, here says, is David Ever going to get doctor LaGuardia on his doomsday Book of Medicine would be a fantastic opanion to Jack Lawson's book set. So I just want to.
Speaker 2: Well, I have to Yeah, let's look that up. I'm not familiar with that. So thank you Jason for mentioning that we'll have to look that up. Yeah. Good, so it's hard to say exactly what that moment is, but there will come a point when no job is needed. You can have a job if you want it and sort of a personal satisfaction, but the AI will be able to do everything and do it better than you, says Elon Musk. Click this is what George Gilder said about Silicon Valley. He said they are neo Marxists, just like Carl Marx fantasized and said with the Industrial Revolution, we have so much material wealth and manufacturing capacity that there is no need for anybody to be poor. We just need to make sure that the government can redistribute income to people adequately. And that is now what the people that George Gilder calls the neo Marxist of Silicon Valley. That's what they're selling everybody, and it is a lie, just like it's a lie that the universal income is going to be high. If they give you something, it will be very basic, a very basic life that's going to be there anyway. That's the way they're selling this. Now, that's the way that Sam Maltman is doing it as well. Musk has framed this not as a handout but as a societal adaptation to technological progress, a way to create a prosperous star Trek future rather than a negative terminator one. Well Bloomberg was harping on the same thing as well, Michael Bloomberg when he ran for president, and he was saying, we have to do it so they don't come after us with guillotines. So the terminator future is where humanity rises up and comes after the the artellect masters that are out there, the artificial intelligence masters. Os Hugo de Garis, he had it spot on at the very beginning. He realized that it was going to be a war of the human elites against the rest of humanity, and they were going to use artificial intelligence as their weapon. Society could become fragmented. Individuals could suffer from depression as they no longer feel a meaning or a purpose in their lives. Said Elon Musk As if your job right now that so many people have is working at a fast food joiner, does that give meaning to your life? That's not giving means to life. But meaning in our lives is not based on the job that we have. It's based on our relationships with people that we have, and our relationships with God the things that give us meaning, and we should not be looking to people like Elon Musk, Michael Bloomberg, Sam Altman, or Trump for clues about what is meaningful in life. These are people who have absolutely no meaning in their life. They have focused, and they're very good at it. They have focused on accumulating money. And what is the profit a man to gain the entire world and lose his own soul? That question of two thousand years ago has never been more appropriate to ask each and every one of these would be masters of our lives here. So if the computer can do it, and the robots can do it, and they can do everything better than you, then does your life have meaning? Well, it's clear that our life has no meaning to Musk to the rest of these billionaires, they think that they should be our masters, and they think their life is meaningless. Tech leaders say that revenue can be shared under a massive wealth redistribution system. Suddenly, an idea that was once seen as a socialist policy that would reward idleness is one of Ai Boom's hottest acronyms. And I just see this as yet another socialist utopian experiment like the Aneida community up in New York or whatever. Sam Altman says he now thinks that instead of money, everyone could get an ownership share and whatever the AI creates that would allow the wealth accumulated by AI to be spread across the population, he said, calling the idea universal extreme wealth. There we go, ue w sounds like an Arab country.
Speaker 7: Well, he's even nicer and more generous than musk who only want us to have high wealth. This guy's going to give us extreme wealth.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, so we go from basic to high to extreme. He imagined the scenario in which every human is given a trillion tokens as a basic unit of information that large language models use each year to buy or to sell or treat as personal wealth. And he's already been doing this, as I said with his little orb. Mark Benioff, CEO Salesforce, has said that up to half of the workforce at his company is now AI. He is an evangelist for universal basic income and said in The Pandemic that he saw the COVID nineteen stimulus checks from Trump as a model for broader income distribution. That's what I said. At the same time in twenty twenty, I said, this is programming for people. It is it is moving the overturn window. Now here's the questions. Okay, and this is a good, good question to ask these people. If jobs are obsolete, then we have to assume that raw materials mind themselves, that no one is needed to form that energy is free and unlimited. And yet that is not the case for their data centers, is it? In this scenario, How does anyone get paid anything? Who is paying whom and with what money are they paying? Where does the electricity come from to power the AI? Well, of course it'll be the Federal Reserve and tariffs, right, all this magic stuff, magic money, And this is the magic monetary theory of the technocracy is that we are all just going to have universal income, whether it is basic, high, or extreme, it's just all going to show up someday. And we've been saying this from the very beginning. You go back and look at what Henry Ford said. He said he wanted to with mass production to make the cars cheaply enough that the people who worked in his factory making the cars could afford to own a car. But if we don't have any jobs, who are they producing stuff for and who are they giving it to? Well, I think the obvious answer is to the few people who own everything, all the robots will be working for them. They will not be working for you. Their task is going to be to control and to contain you, to make sure that you don't learn anything useful. And that's where the AI has a very unique role in terms of its psychological aspects of control, keep you from having any aspirations, to keep you from doing anything different, to pacify you. And that's why these universal welfare programs are so dangerous. When you go back, and I've mentioned this before, Charles Murray and his book Losing Ground, talking about how damaging the War on Poverty had been to families and poor communities, and how devastating it had been creating dependency and all the rest of this stuff that was used for welfare reform by the Reagan administration. That was philosophically what they referred to. But now even Charles Murray, who wrote the book Dumbing Us Down, now he is a cheerleader for universal basic income, which is nothing other than welfare done universally. Musk's groc said that Elon Musk Universal high income theory suggests that advanced AI and automation could eliminate the need for traditional jobs. That's what the writer did. He asked Groc, how silly is Musk's universal high income theory, and it said, well, it is a bold and speculative idea that incites both intrigue and skepticism. Whether it is silly depends on how one evaluates its feasibility. Economic implications are underlying assumptions. The silliness likely stems from the lack of a concrete plan. Musk's predictions, spanning from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty five, remain vague on implementation. How do we fund universal high income? How do we manage societal transition? How do we address inequality during the shift? Without specifics at risks being dismissed as utopian optimism, especially given his track record of ambitious and sometimes delayed promises. That's his own large language model summing up the man, which is and he said, if no one is working, tell me who is going to be paying the taxes and who is buying what and with what money? And Groc says that is a good question. It highlights a potential circular logic flaw in the universal high income concept, especially in a fully jobless scenario where Ai handles all production and then Mish writes here Altman, Musk and Benioff describe a world in which everyone is useless. Everyone gets free money, but where does the money come from? Again, this is the technocrafts version of the modern monetary theory or the magic money tree. Let's assume that tempers of the people are not useless. How do they get paid from the free money that they give to everyone else. This doesn't scale, and no one can say where the money will come from. We'll see all of the money, all of the wealth, is to come from all of us and go to the handful of billionaires that want to own everything. This is a socialist mecca. No one has any money, no one gets paid, everyone shares the wealth. It's kind of like the paraphrase of the criticism of the communists. So they would say, well, the Soviet Union, they pretend to pay us, and we pretend to work. Except I guess nobody's going to pretend anymore. So there's not gonna be any payment, and it's not gonna be work. No one can explain how anything gets produced, because like in socialism, nothing gets produced. That's the hallmark of it. It's just like you take a look at some of the Scandinavian countries. They have been living off of the accumulated capital of previous generations prior to socialism. They're getting poor and poor as time goes on, and that is going to happen to all of us.
Speaker 8: And of course many people have pointed out that the US has basically been bankrolling their military budget through NATO many of these European countries that have practiced socialism, so that's another thing they're not having to pay for themselves.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, just wait until they start paying for that. Things are going to go down really really quickly, especially Yea and Germany's borrowing. Fred Mertz is barring money in order to build a military machine again in Germany. That's the outcome of these policies.
Speaker 7: This is a something about the I can't remember which country it is. One of the ones that everyone holds up is oh, look they've got all these, you know, very socialist policies of free healthcare and all that, and yet they're doing fine. So surely socialism will work. But if you look at it, the actual amount of money that they spend per person on these government handout programs is less then we're currently spending purpose in America currently, it's just that less people are taking advantage of these socialist things there, and that they don't have all the same socialist stuff that we have here. So it is actually less socialists in terms of the actual amount of money being spent.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, these people are under no illusions. They know exactly what they're doing. If you look at Cloward and Piven, they pointed out that the purpose of the welfare state was to collapse society so they can build their authoritarian structure after that. And it wasn't happening quickly enough for the people in America, so they wanted to open up the borders and bring people in from other countries and put them on the welfare state so they could collapse the system. This is all about collapsing the system, and this is about these guys coming out on top afterwards. That's one of the reasons why they're pushing this so much.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Ian Milk Gilchrist says death is not the opposite of life. The opposite of life is the machine. He's a British psychiatrist and this is coming from Xos, a news out of the UK. He says, We've become very good at seeing the parts, but we completely lost sight of the whole. Paul Kingsnorth's book Against the Machine is due to be published in September. The book is an account of the technological cultural matrix that is enveloping all of us, from the first Industrial Revolution to the rise of AI. This book shows how the hollowing out of humanity has been a long game and how our very soul is now at stake. Against the Machine is a spiritual manual for dissonance in the technological age, and I think that J. R. R. Tolkien has a great deal to talk to us about that as well. That was one of his themes that he always kept arkening back to.
Speaker 8: You could tell that Tolkien was very much a man of the soil, the earth. He liked agriculture and agrarian societies. He did not enjoy the industrialization of the world. You could see just the way he wrote about the Shire and the Hobbits, and how it's from their perspective. You know, there's other characters that you do follow, but the majority of the book is generally spent with the perspective of a Hobbit and you know, he devotes that much time to it because he loves those characters the most. He sees them as you know, the true you know, uh sees himself in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's humanity.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, and I think it gave the humanity. It's funny as a kid, you know, you read Lord of the Rings and you're like, oh, it'd be great to go on an adventure like that save the world. As like, oh, it'd be nice to live in the Shire, would be so nice to live in a just a small town.
Speaker 2: See. That's it. They're enjoying the natural benefits that God gave them and the labor of their hands, you know, the tobacco that they grow and smoke and all the rest of the stuff. And uh, that was something that Jefferson would have agreed with Tokien on. He said that we are not going to be able to sustain the kind of society, the free society that they had put together without it being an agrarian society. He was very much opposed to industrialism. He saw the machine taking away people's souls as much well. Scientists say that they have now created talk about a machine, scientists say they've now created a new form of life. They claim, this is their phrase, it is more perfect than the one that nature made. Well, Nature never made any life. Nature is not a conscious thought. There's not any intelligence there. It has to be an intelligence, conscience that manufactured. And this is all about DNA. And it's amazing to me to see how people who are involved in DNA and look at this code and how complex it is. They spend decades to try to decode a small part of it, and then, of course did they get it right. You know, we've heard for the longest time the Human Genome projects said so much of the DNA there is just chunk. That means that they don't understand what it is.
Speaker 8: No reason for it, throw it out.
Speaker 2: And that's something that should alarm us even more as they start messing with something that they quite obviously don't fully understand. Nature did not make anything. God created us. God created our world. There was an intelligence there. And when God created the world, they want to say, well, this is much more perfect than the DNA that we have right now. Well, God created the world. He pronounced it very very good. What that means is that it was perfect. God has now changed the world twice. We're now in the third revision. We've had the fall as well as the flood, and in both of those he cursed us. And so what we're seeing now is not what he originally created, but he is going to restore that. Scientists at the Medical Research Council's Lab of Molecular Biology say they've engineered a bacteria whose genetic code is more efficient than any other life form on Earth. They call it Sen fifty seven. They could call it meaning synthesis, but they're going to break it down. That's why end they could just call it original sin. Maybe there's a bioengineered strain of E. Coli. Yeah, and they's great. That's the first thing they want to do is create more E. Coli. That's that's your scientists for you today. They say it uses seven less codons than the than all life on Earth. A codon, put simply, is a three letter sequence that is found in DNA and RNA, which delivers instructions for amino acids, a fundamental building block of life. All of this is a code. All of it is design. And you know, it's amazing when they look at this. I grew up where biology it was all about skeletons. It was all about you know, comparative anatomy was Oh, look, there's the similarity between different skeletons. That means that evolved one from the other. It's like, now you don't have any transitional forms. Now they look at this and they look at DNA, and what utter fools they have made of themselves to think that this is a complex computer code that has error correction all the rest of the stuff. But it just happened.
Speaker 8: They say that it's just kind of appeared.
Speaker 2: One. Yeah, all life on Earth uses sixty four codons, and they've been able to do this Ecoli bacteria with fewer ones. So they say it's better and more efficient. When you look at this and you look at some common features between different animals, you might say. Another way that you might look at that is to say it looks like they've got a common designer. But they won't say that. And of course this is not just animals, but it's also plants that have this DNA coding in it. They realize, they said, that evolution had not resulted in perfect efficiency. Since some of the codons were clearly redundant, was there room to trim some thing? So in twenty ten, a team of twenty four researchers detailed the steps to take to create the world's first synthetic bacteria cell, and it took them fifteen years. Then in twenty nineteen, genetic researchers in Cambridge University reworked an E. Coli strain down to sixty one codons, showing they could do it with less than the sixty four. But now they've taken it even further to make send fifty seven. The researchers went through the painstaking process say this, of altering over one hundred and one thousand lines of genetic code, first in theory and then in practice. Yeah, they want you to believe if you stopped to think about it, one hundred and one thousand lines of code, if you saw a computer program like that, would your first instinct be, well, I think that just happened by accident, or would you say somebody wrote that this is I mean, these people are utter fools to try to push this, and don't let them fool you to believe that one hundred one thousand lines of code could just happen spontaneously and accidentally.
Speaker 7: And also so they don't know enough about this to say that they can improve it authoritatively, Like for a long time you mentioned chunk DNA of half of it. We don't know what it does, so it's junk. It doesn't do anything. And then they are slowly realizing more and more that no, the junk DNA is extremely important. If they had trimmed the fat quote unquote with DNA, would they have gotten rid of the junk DNA and created some cancer prone abomination.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly right. Ye who knows what they're going to create.
Speaker 8: Knights of the Storm has a good comminators. They used to talk about the missing link between the various humanoid species. The fact is there is no link between any type of species.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 8: They continually would talk about, Oh, look there's Lucy, there's piltdown man, there's this, there's that, and all of them are continuous.
Speaker 2: When you look at DNA, it's a very complicated code which tells you that it was created by intelligence. And when you look at it's not just intelligence that we see there, but it's also things like irreducible complexity if you look at different animals. And this is what I always enjoyed with the answers and genesis curriculum. Folks, have you got kids, grandkids, You need to get that stuff and talk to them about it, because, as I said, it was as dull as paint drying for them to point to skeletons and stuff. That's not the biology that is the reality of life. The reality is that if you start to look at these animals as irreducibly complex, you start to see the true functionality that's built into them. And it truly is a wonder if you look at the reality of what's there instead of looking at the dead skeletons. If you look at, for example, the woodpecker and the things that make it unique. It's got a beak that's very hard, and it has shock absorbers for its brain because it's going to beat its beak against the tree. It's got feet that allow it to hook on vertically while it's doing all of this stuff. And then once it drills a hole, it's got a very long, sticky tongue to go through and to get the insects out of there. If you take away any one of those aspects, you've now got an animal that doesn't work. So it's not only designed at the lowest level of DNA, but that DNA creates a unique set of features that creates a unique functional animal like a woodpecker. Same thing you see with a giraffe, for example. If you stop and think about the giraffe as high as its head is and the hydraulics involved in all of this. Once a giraffe bends down to try to get a drink of water, for example, all that blood is going to rush to its brain. But there is a special device that only the giraffe has that will stop that from causing it to black out from the rush brain of blood coming to its brain. You see these types of things all through nature, and each and every creature is uniquely designed, irreducibly complex. So there's so many things in nature that God has created that show his handiwork and showed the design that's there. But these people say, well, we definitely went through these periods where we were like, well, will this be a dead end or will we see this through? They said, you can start to exploring what will life tolerate again, thinking that life and nature are these things out there that have intelligence and the ability to design things. And they said, we found out that life still works well in the beginning, it wasn't life. But in the beginning it was logos, right, And when we look at logos, logos, that actual word talks about intelligence. And if you look at the Greek word, it's also structure. It's things like word and reason and rationale and logic and argument. All those were involved there because that's what embodied what God was. In the beginning, there was logos, and logos was with God, and logos was God. That's what the Bible teaches us. And Logos was life. Christ was life, and the light of man. This is these people who are operating in darkness. Well, Brian Shall Hobby has something along the same lines. He says, what is the difference between life and lifeless? Has new technology actually improved our lives? And in it he talks about First Corinthians and the example that is there, And if you look at that article, as we can pull that up, he's got a picture of people playing musical instruments. Because that's the analogy that Paul uses when he writes to the Corinthians. Even in the case of lifeless things, he says, that makes sounds such as a flute or a harp, they have anyone, how will anyone know what tune is being played unless there's a distinction in the notes. In other words, these musical instruments are lifeless things. The flute has no life in it, the heart has no life in it. But it's the person who has lifefe who makes these things come to life. And that is the analogy for artificial intelligences. It does not have any life in it. It is a fake intelligence. It's being animated by either actual Indians. It's going to be used by the governments and the technocrats are going to be behind this to control you. And what they're trying to do folks right now is they're trying to create a mythology that these machines are intelligent, that they're self aware, that they're a new form of life, that they are evolving, and all the rest of this stuff, because they don't want you to see the man behind the curtain pulling the levers like the Wizard of Oz. And so our job, your job as well as mine, is to pull back that curtain and to show these people are moving the levers so we do not get deceived by what This is a big part of this, as Brainshaw Hoby points out, this worldview that they're selling you of AI predicated on this long evolutionary worldview that they've been putting out. He said, The predominant belief in Western culture that is fueling this current generative AI spending frenzy and creating perhaps the largest financial budget of modern times is the belief in Darwinian evolution. You know, maybe what we should do is instead of maybe the way we ought to refer to this AI, since it's a bubble, maybe we ought to call it the bubble of Babel, because it is very much like the Tower of Babel. It is something that first of all, allows people of different languages to be able to communicate more effectively with each other, which is what really was going on with the Tower of Babel. And it also is mankind trying to play God, trying to play God saying that we're going to create this new superintelligence and all the rest of this stuff. So, as he points out, Darwinism has conditioned the generals their life today in Western culture to believe that electronic technology is constantly evolving and improving life and improving the world. Is that really what is happening in your life? So it's higher forms of human beings have not evolved in the real world, in spite of the rapid advancement of electronic technology of the last couple of centuries. Superhumans only exist in fantasy, such as the Zionists controlled Marvel Studios and their blockbuster movies in the past couple of decades, portraying superhumans as they condition their audience to accept eugenics and Darwinism through propaganda entertainment. Of course, there's a lot of different bad subtexts that were in the Marvel movies, aren't there. I mean, when you look at X men and stuff that is like, you know, well, we are super We're better than everybody else. And there was this LGBT analogy that they were pretty obviously trying to stick in there.
Speaker 8: I've always found it a little bit silly because they'll look at it like, oh, well, this is an example for this, Like what's kind of a bad example. And you've got a kid that might turn into a nuclear bomb at any moment, you know, maybe you need to reset valuate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all predicated on this idea that we're going to evolve. That's where these superhero supposedly come from. And of course, he points out Marvel studios. If you remember, partnered with Pfiser and Trump to distribute the Pfiser COVID shots during COVID, especially in Israel, and as I point out many times, Netanyahu hates his own people. He partnered with Pfiser and said, we will get collect data and use the Israelis that he was governing, will use them as labrats if you put us at the front of the list and give us the shot first. I mean he offered up his own people. Think about that as labrats. No wonder that he has no problem pushing genocide against other people. So he points out Darwinism has developed into the belief system of transhumanism, because of course it's just the next evolutionary step to merge with machines and the singularity, right, and that is what's fundamentally behind it. And you need to stop and pull back and think about the worldviews that are being sold to you through things like entertainment. You know, you can go back and look at Star Wars and you can see a lot of Buddhism that is involved in that, you know, becoming one with a force and all the rest of that stuff that so many different philosophical and religious elements in that that you need to be able to identify instead of just naively and passively consuming entertainment. It's fine to to, you know, look at it as a superficial level, but especially if you have children, you need to address some of the underlying things that are affecting the way that they view the world, and you need to address those things specifically. And so we have had Hollywood selling us the idea of transhumanism and the singularity. Of course they've been selling us this whole idea of UFOs and all the which is also something else that has grown out of this Darwinian evolutionary mindset. The concept of transhumanism, belief that biological humans can integrate with electronic computers to create a new quote unquote species, was introduced by the World Economic Forum around twenty sixteen as part of their Fourth Industrial Revolution, and the term transhumanism, I think was actually coined by Julian Huxley, brother of Oldest Huxley. This brave new garbage that they've been trying to sell us. And whenever I look at their Fourth Industrial Revolution, the way Klaus Schwab would say, it'd always be the forced Industrial Revolution, Like you would say.
Speaker 8: It whether you like it or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so this is what they say in their video. I didn't get the video because it's about eleven minutes long, but about four and a half minutes into it, they say design is critical today because it is the first signal of human intention. Well, design is not just humans at design. Of course, God designs as well. The whole point of recognizing intelligent design is to recognize that something was done intentionally. You know, when you look at a car, you know that somebody intentionally had an intention and deliberately made that car. And so design is when you see design when you can understand that there is intention and not just random factors that have come together for something. That's the cue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm reminded of the whole thing with SETI with I looking for intelligent life, and they found just a single repeating frequency, and I believe they later found out that was due to some astrological thing of some sorts. Are yeah, pulsing at a steady rate. But it's like, oh, look, because it's on a set timer, that must mean that it had a creator bhind it. And yet they will look at all this and say, oh, no, it's just random.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it had this fixed period in terms of the signal. That was basically what Equasar was was this rotating rock that had a polarized tips that were rotating, and because that rotation, it was sending out electromagnetic signal. And when they saw a repeating, consistent pattern of a signal as simple as that was, they said, oh, this is a sign of life. They're trying to communicate with us. And yet they at the same time, they would ignore what was going on with their own DNA. You know, you look at the complicated code in your DNA, and they're still doing it. Even to this day, they still ignore that, and they're still looking for some kind of extraterrestrial intelligence that is not really very intelligent.
Speaker 8: Just this utter refusal, just no, there can't be a god.
Speaker 22: I can't anything anything other than that, right, it's too horrifying to contemplate for them, the fact that there's something that would always be above them, something that you know, the perfect being, something that is perfectly intelligent, per and just they want to be the smartest person they or at least the potential to become the smartest person, Like well, maybe even if we find aliens, they might be smarter than us now, but I can eventually become as smart as them.
Speaker 8: With God, that's out the window. There's no chance of that ever.
Speaker 2: Half un if ever there was a time when there was no thing, there would still be nothing. But Krick and Watson discovered DNA, said well, we can see the design here. So they weren't so stupid and rebellious that they would ignore that. So they talked about pan Spermi. Oh, there's some aliens or something that went throughout the universe creating life. It's like, you know, that would be called God if that was really true, and it would have to be self existent.
Speaker 7: They're desperate for there to be aliens, like the whole SETI thing. Looking at a single repeating pulse as sign of intelligence is just as ridiculous as looking at this complicated code. Well not quite as ridiculous, but almost as ridiculous as looking at this complicated code and saying, oh, it's just random. It's they have to have the aliens and not God, no matter how ridiculous the logic jumps that are required for that.
Speaker 8: That's right, and still it only moves the problem back one step. Like even if you were to find out, oh, we were created by aliens. Where did those aliens come from?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: Are there more aliens and then more aliens?
Speaker 2: Well, Brian shaw Hobby takes it in an interesting direction. He says, the descendence of Noah must have had too much knowledge of the evil world system and whatever technology they use before it was destroyed by God in the flood. So once more God had to intervene to prevent Satan from taking over the world. As you divide the world up into smaller ethnic and language groups and scattered them across the world, well that's what is now being reversed by AI. Think of the knowledge that was lost at the Tower of Babbel, which was the last time the world had a singular world government and a singular world language. People before the flood lived to be almost one thousand years old. In the knowledge and wisdom that they would have passed on from generation generation is truly unfathomable today. Yeah, when you stop and think about it, if you didn't have diminished physical and mental capabilities that come with age, think about how intelligent I mean we've talked about this with octopus for example. You know the fact that they only live like what three years or something? But look at how incredibly smart they are. They could be They could be a real threat with a longer lifespan. Well, that certainly is true of humans, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Yea, if we had an octopus that lived to be eighty years old, they might be a problem. You couldn't contain it no matter what you did.
Speaker 2: So long and thanks for all the fish, right, yeah, he writes, It's highly unlikely that these people needed any of the electronic technological crutches that we use today, with the thought of recording any of their communication even have been entered into their minds, he said, I wonder or did they have such perfect photographic memories so that knowledge and wisdom would pass down from generation and generation, increasing human power and ingenuity with each generation, without the use of modern technological crutches that we have today. I mean, stop and think somebody like Einstein or somebody like Newton. Imagine if they live to be a thousand years old, what they could have put together. It truly is amazing. But it also makes me think when he puts it this way with brianchall, how he does you know, did they need to have anything any crutches to remember this stuff? Right? We congratulate ourselves because we've created computers and other things like that as crutches. It makes me think of the Christopher Nolan movie Memento, right where you get this guy who's lost his ability to create new memories, and so as things are going on, he's leaving notes everywhere for his later self to come back and discover, and so the post it's kind of become his memory. That's really kind of what we're doing with computers now, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've replaced our own ability to even think and reason, not just the ability to form new memories, but everything turning it over. Just hey, I've mentioned this before, but on Twitter now anytime I look at anything, there's someone in the comments at Groc. What does this mean at Groc? Summarize this for me at Grock? Is this real? Are you guys just fully happy to turn it.
Speaker 2: To become the arbiter of what is true or not? I mean, like I said, as well, you know, we've had situations. I've seen a couple of different videos that have been put up where somebody says, look at this, I went through with AI and I got it to admit such and such, and some of them are to admit that there really is a god or whatever. It's like, is that you're you're going to hang your hat on what AI said.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's also just the fact that AI wants to give you the answers that you want. That does eventually it will kind of suss out and figure out the way you're trying to push it, and it will even if to backpedal or you know, go back on what it said, it will start going back and doing that because it wants to keep you utilizing the system.
Speaker 2: We just have to keep in mind that this is not intelligence. It's illusion. That's what the eye stands for. It's artificial illusion, and you know, you can enjoy it and you can use it for entertainment, just like people look at David Copperfield who says he's going to make the statue of liberty disappear. Well, he didn't make the statue of liberty disappear. It appeared to disappear for the people who were standing in a particular spot. But it was an illusion. And so you know, we can we can be entertained, we can be fascinated by illusions. You know how in the world they do that. We can do the same thing with Ai. We can say, how in the world could it put this kind of stuff together, and just don't let it become a reference source for you and don't fall into the idea that this thing is real. Understand there is a man behind the curtain, and that man is trying to steal everything in your life from you and from your descendants, and he's trying to imprison and kill you. That's the way to properly understand this, that the Wizard of Oz is truly evil and the Wizard of Ai. And I think also the fact that you know, when we look at the original Tower of Babbel, it stopped when God changed the languages here. But I think what we're going to have with this bubble, the bubble of Babel, I think that's going to burst. That's the way this thing is going to come down, and it's going to be financial and in many other regards. It's going to have massive implications for us. I think when this artificial bubble that they have built collapses. Brian schaw Harby says, these people have failed to acknowledge that it was their master who corrupted the world from the perfect, original design and the original intention of the Creator. Yeah, they are serving the Master who has been the enemy of humans from the Garden of beaten On. In opposition to modern teaching on Darwinism and technology that promotes things like eugenics and transhumanism, the teaching of the Bible clearly shows that the physical world is wearing out and will soon be destroyed by fire and then replaced. In the beginning, as hebrews, a Lord, you laid the foundation of the earth. The heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you will remain. They will all wear out like a garment. You will roll them up like a robe. Like a garment. They will be changed, but you remain the same, and your ears will never end. The day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, and the elements will be destroyed by fire. That's what we need to keep in mind. The concepts of transhumanism in the Fourth Industrial Revolution presented by the World Economic Forum almost ten years ago. There's been a notable chain and the presentation of transhumanism since the introduction of cht GPT. We now have software that is very, very energy hungry and not sustainable quite frankly, unless they take everything from us. And they're in the process of doing that. Your electricity rates and are soaring everywhere. This is actually AI and the data centers are becoming a bigger threat to your ability to have electricity and power than actually the climate mcguffin was. It's rolling out much faster with that because they want it for control. There's now widespread belief amongst the public that a computer powered by AI can completely replace man, which means that they no longer even need a transhuman you know. Just think about this. The fear of our AI takeover folks is based on the lie of evolution. It's based on the lie of man becoming God. This is why you don't need to fear what is happening, because it's all a lie. And so just understand where your future lies. It does not God is the one who's going to control the future. And all of these dire predictions about taking your jobs and taking everything away from you or AI that is going to be doing this, or that it's really going to be the humans behind it. We need to be aware of the humans and how they're going to use this. But it's not going to be ai AI will be their artificial illusion for tyranny. The idea that human like robots can now replace humans is a common theme in both corporate and alternative media these days. Brian Schall Hobby says, I've tried my best for the past few years to show how fake this belief is. But the propaganda and the deception of two hundred years of Darwinian academics has almost completely blinded the eyes of the current generations alive today on planet Earth. As I said before, it's also that Darwinism also includes the UFO illusion and Project Bluebeam or whatever they're going to do with that. Communications and language or characteristics of life that's created by God. Lifeless things created by man need human intervention for them to have any meaning at all, just like a musical instrument that by themselves does not have the power or the ability to communicate or to make music. And again that quote that I read you before, saying that a lifeless thing like a flute or a harp needs somebody to breathe life into it. He says, So unless you speak intelligent, intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you're saying? You'll just be speaking into the air like an AI chatbot. That's hallucinating. When one considers the truth that are being written here, it's very easy to see that people's false beliefs and AI and robots replacing humans would be the same as if people started worshiping musical instruments attributing consciousness to those instruments if they were playing themselves. Can a player piano replicate humans so that human musicians are no longer needed to create music? You know? We get to that in some regard with MIDI, which is the way I do the music that I do. There's recorded instruments and if you look at the MIDI controllers, that actually looks like the piano role that you have on a player piano. But it's telling the instrument how to play and what to play and the timing that it's going to play. But still there has to be a human that's going to create the instrument and a human that's going to program it.
Speaker 7: I saw something of a guy talking about how AI is going to kill creativity, and the quote he ad was, you can give AI fifty one hundred years of blues and never get rock and roll. It's as more and more of more and more people offload their thinking and creative processes to this stuff. Those talents are going to become rarer and rarer and go away. But this thing isn't really creative. It isn't Yeah, it's not truly creating the music.
Speaker 2: It's imitating.
Speaker 7: It's altering and parodying what already exists.
Speaker 2: It's like Disney, it's cannibalizing the creative efforts of people in the past. I do have to say though, that you know, sometimes you can use some of these elements and computers or artificial intelligence. Sometimes it can be used in a different way, in a creative way. And I would say, you know, when we do it with music, there's programs out there like Suno where you just give it a prompt and you say, give me something in this particular style with these instruments, and I'll just go through and create some derivative piece of work, which usually is not very good. But the other thing that you can do with it is you can and not so much Ai. I was talking about Midi. That really wasn't Ai. But now they have brought AI in to be able to actually sing words. But you still program it, you know, which is still still your lyrics. It's still you doing the midi, but now for the first time, rather than having a large choir that somebody has recorded that's singing or or this, you know, some other syllable and not really singing anything of any intelligence, now you can get it to actually do the lyrics. And I've been playing around with that, and there is a tremendous amount. When you look at that, you realize just how much is done effortlessly by somebody who can sing. If you can't sing, then it becomes even more difficult than learning to sing in many cases, because you wind up with strange pronunciation and other things like that, and you have to do workarounds. And that's the key. These programs as they stand right now give you the ability to go in and to change it and find detail. So you give it the words and it pronounces the words, and then when it gets the pronunciation wrong or it gets the inflection wrong, you go in and micro manage that. So it can be a lot of work, but it can also give you access to a creative process that you couldn't have if you couldn't sing, or if you were somebody who wanted to put together a large ensemble, but you couldn't afford to hire the musicians to do it. And now you can do that with a great deal of work on your own. But anyway, he said, to be just as foolish to think that, you know, when we look at AI and we think that it's actually thinking, it would just be be just as foolish as thinking that the instruments are playing themselves. They don't play themselves, and yet we are looking at that. He goes on to say that when you look at lifeless, the word that was used there in Greek was essentially the word for soul as life, but it has an A in front of it, right, just like we see atheist is somebody who denies that there's a guy to put the a in front of it, right, And so it was a word that had an A in front of soul to deny that it had a soul, that it had life. And he said, uh, these lifeless things a man made instruments or tech tools that have no soul. And that's exactly what AI large language models are.
Speaker 7: Yah yuess, you could say that's the A and AI. It's against intelligence, it's anti intelligence.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, it's just like atheistic. It is ah intelligence, lifeless without a soul by itself. Even if it contained all of the digitized information in the world, it can do nothing. It needs masters, It needs the humans who create it and operate it in order for the program to be useful. And that's that's the real issue. The evil masters, the wizards of Ohs that are pulling the string is behind the curtain. That's what needs to be exposed. We need to realize what this is. We don't even know how it works. We need to know who is working it. That's the key thing. People wrongly ascribe life and consciousness to AI. So, as he points out again going back to the idea of soul, I've said many times when we look at psychology, right, uh, these are atheists who refer to the soul and they study it. You know, psychology is literally the study of the soul. Except these are people who deny that you have a soul. And he said Western culture completely ignores the existence of souls. They reduce man to a physical entity that operates like a computer, like how technology works. And just like you see that, especially in bef Skinner's work, he believes that people are souls they're not committed, they're not creating the image of God, and he can control them like he does a machine. And that's what his behavioral psycholog is ultimately about. It's about controlling people like he would control a machine. And that's what's so dehumanizing about it. And that's why he calls his book Beyond Freedom and Dignity. You can you know, you can take those things away from people, but you can't separate them. Life is now defined by ease and comfort, which is mistakenly interpretated as wealth. This is this false belief, says Brian. That is not only the false belief that technology is making our lives better, but the ignorance of the masses as to what life actually is that is empowering the technocrasts today as they spend trillions on AI and waste our natural resources to make us poor, to make us their servants. That's why I say, you know, when Elon Musk talks about the fact that will you have meaning in your life if you don't have a job, they really don't understand what life is, and they understand what gives meaning to life is that many times, Counting used to always talk about the politics of meaning you know, politics gave meaning to her, and we don't need to envy those people, and we don't need to emulate them either. We should transcend them. And the way that we do that is with God and our connection to God. Technology is lifeless. It doesn't produce anything. You can only be powered by those who have life and a soul. Even things like genetic engineering. He said, if you look at GMO fruits and vegetables, they only alter a plant within its kind. Genetic engineering technology, for example, has never taken a seed from one specie and modify it to evolve into a completely different specie. That's what they're trying to hint that they're doing.
Speaker 8: It truly is amazing, but yeah, and again that's the essence of evolution. They are like, oh, we started as a single cell thingy and now we're here and that's where everything came from. And it is just the most absurd theory. There's not a single instance of it being proven, being shown. There's not a single missing link a bridge between two things like oh, look it's changing from this to the other thing.
Speaker 2: I got to the point where I used to like National Geographic they had great nature photography, but the problem was that they would just hammer you over and over and over and over again with this evolutionary mindset, and it's like it's just absurd, and I'm tired of hearing it.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It was like a school hammering down transgender pronoun.
Speaker 8: And they continually get away with this because they'll conflate natural selection, you know, they'll call it micro evolution, where something has within its own genetics a vast array of different things that it can potentially alter itself slightly. It selects for you know, oh, these you know finches over here have a different beak because they eat snails and they have to have a stronger beak to crack through the shell versus these finches over there that don't do that. But the finch is still a finch. It's not even changing from a finch into a sparrow or a hawk. It's still an exactly exact same type of bird.
Speaker 2: They play games of their definition too, the case of the I don't know finches maybe at the Grand Canyon, and they said, well, our definition of a specie is something that will mate with each other. And so we got these two different populations of finches on the Grand Canyon that have not come in contact with each other and so they're mating. Songs have changed slightly to the extent that one group will not mate with the other group. Therefore they have evolved into another specie by definition. So see, there we have evolution and it's absolute nonsense. I mean, it's still physically identified identical to each other.
Speaker 8: And it's just because, like you said, they play these definitional games where again it's natural selection, but they'll call it something like microevolution. That still joining the idea. Well, if this is actually evolution, and then if it's happening, that means macro can happen. But it's a completely different thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's molecules, man, it's completely different than microadaptation.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The key difference is there's not new information being added.
Speaker 8: It's information being lost.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's information that was already there or information that's discarded because it was no longer useful. Like fish that go blind because they are generations growing up in a cave that doesn't have any light, so they're wasting calories on eyes that they can't use. So after a while they stop having eyes with the children because the ones that didn't have eyes reproduce more so that's just information being subtracted to better fit the environment that they're in. It's not new information. The fish isn't growing legs, it's getting rid of its eyes.
Speaker 2: Yes, right. And it's like you hear them talk all the time about superbugs evolving in response to some kind of a poison. Well, that is not a new bug that is evolving. What's happened is that some of them have you know, there's variation within this population and some of them, just as we see when we have vaccine poisons injected into us, we see that it affects some people differently than it affects others. Some people has no effect on some people, it kills them or gives them very serious things. This is one of the things that makes it difficult to pin this down, that kind of individual variation. And so what happens is with these pesticides, for example, they kill out a large portion of the original population, but some of them are not affected, and the ones who survived that then multiply and now you've got a new population that's not affected by that poison. So it did not evolve into some kind of a super bug or a super rodent or something like that. It's just we need to understand that when they're constantly hitting us with these lies about molecules demand evolution. But speaking of lies, again, that's the key thing. Take control of your children's education. The purpose of your education is to point them towards God.
Speaker 8: So many people that will say, well, you know, Genesis doesn't really matter one way or the other if it's this, you know, even if God used evolution is not that big deal. So it sets the foundation for the entire Bible. If you cannot trust the beginning of it, why can you trust any of it?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 8: It sets the tone. It's you know, it's where you start, and you can trust it.
Speaker 2: It fits the facts better than either constantly evolving theories. The theories are what evolving. Well, I just want to encourage people to look at homeschooling and so along those lines, here's another exams the parental replacement centers that are being disguised as schools in Chicago. And this is an article that's on the New American. Actually I think Alex Newman had it. It was a reprint from another organization that putting this together fighting this. They call these things the sustainable community schools that should give you an idea of where this is coming from. The un Chicago's government school system is doubling down to take over more and more functions that were once reserved for families, voluntary associations, and churches.
Speaker 7: Before we move on to a new topic, do you want to get to the comments?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh yeah, we've got a lot. Yeah, we've got a woots. Thank you very much, a woots. We appreciate it again. It's your support that keeps this show going. We can of thank you all enough for doing that. Says so great to see all the nights together. Would you consider interviewing Brian Burlettick?
Speaker 2: Do you know who he is?
Speaker 8: Don't know who that is. That's one of the problems with doing the show is we have very little time to actually learn about other people.
Speaker 7: Look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, or you can send us an email to David Knight's show at ProtonMail dot com.
Speaker 8: Yes, Nights of the Storm. I've been seeing paid ads on twigs that are showing people shopping in markets and gaza supposedly. Ask yourself, why are they paying for ads to show them having food?
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's some Israeli bots. Maybe that's maybe that's why they need to get that guy back.
Speaker 8: From Las Vegas out their nation that Gaza has trouble with that is known for having a lot of cyber security or cyber warfare units. I want to say there could be could be one of those.
Speaker 7: You don't understand they're losing the propaganda war because Gaza has so many boughts. They have right vast forces a rat against us. To quote net and Yahoo. Gaza and Palestine are manipulating the media to an extreme extent with their fingers in every media outwit.
Speaker 8: Yes, Knights of the Storm. You can't represent God and deny Jesus at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yes, true, It's amazing that Hukabe doesn't know that. Like I said, you mix politics with the religion and sometimes you just go pure politics chan with other religion out. That appears to be what Mike Kakabe's done. He's thrown out christ for his Zionist politics.
Speaker 8: Tonal Lord won three three seven. That's just a twisting of the doctrine that Jesus spoke of the world hates Christians because they hate God. Yeah, talking about Hukabees again just because oh well, they hate Jews because they hate God, No, they hate Christians, minute man militia. I think everyone would be shocked by how many people support UBI, even people I consider like minded. Yeah, I've seen a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I was amazed because I knew that was exactly what the stimulus check was about. And what was amazing to me was how quickly people latched on to that dependency. They wanted that stimulus check to continue.
Speaker 8: They loved it, they got a taste for it, and decided, well, you know what, my job treats me like garbage. They don't respect me. I'm not contributing anything meaningful and mostly pushing numbers around on a spreadsheet or sending emails that don't matter to people that don't matter all day. So why on earth would I go back?
Speaker 2: It was like some kind of drug that you know, first time you try it, your hook, you know. That's that's the way.
Speaker 8: It was, like, wait a minute, I don't have to go to this corporate hell scape where it's an hr nanny state, and you'll just pay me to stay home whatever you need me to do. Fine, I'll wear a mask. Even don't frag me, bro. Even Darwin stated that if you cannot find any transitional fossils and the theories incorrect. None have been found.
Speaker 2: That's right. And of course the other thing that was really a problem for him, and Michael Bayhy wrote a book called Darwin's Black Box, and he said, even in the eighteen hundreds, and when we went to the British Museum, remember they had that little display that was set up on the side, and it was Darwin's inst months and his desk and things like that, and he had to examine things he had just like a handheld magnifying glass. I said, no wonder he thought that life was coming spontaneously out of water. You know, how many tools to be able to even observe from the British Museum, Yeah, yeah, But he said that one of the problems that bugged him in his theory was the eye of the human eye and every eye of every creature. You know, how could something even he could understand with his limited tools that he had, he understood how complicated the eye was, because how is it adjusting the size of the iris in response to light and all the rest of stuff. He said, how could that happen just by random chance processes? So to him, that was this black box that really was a stumbling block for him with his theory of evolution, and Michael Bahey wrote an early work talking about intelligent design from that standpoint, and that's what he toddled. It was Darwin's black box, which is what intelligence is really about.
Speaker 8: Can't get it figured out? Yeah, don't I read that, Knights of the Storm responding, don't frag me, bro says. Darwin also recanted his entire theory later in life. They don't mention that in school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sorry, guys, I was wrong transition, transactional fossils and all the rest of the stuff. And he was very much tied in with the Huxley's or tied in with him. He was tied into Gen X's cousin that type of thing. He also had a club that was called the X Club, which.
Speaker 8: Also it wasn't his I want to say. His father was a preacher and he just had a huge chip on his shoulder about God in general, and so he set out to want to disprove it and would have done anything basically, well.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lot of people who, especially in those days, would get into the clergy as a profession, and they were very cynical and disbelievers and that they just wanted to get into it to make money. It's just a way. So you know, you could look at that. If you're a family member, you see it as a hustle, you know. And I think you bother have had that same situation with Jerry Folwell of his son, you know who kind of left.
Speaker 8: But anyway, we've got alien poop. Evolution says a giraffe is just a horse that wanted leaves.
Speaker 2: David duh Well marketing inheritance. Yeah, he just kept going for those higher leaves. Each generation they stretch their neck a little bit more.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's such a stupid concept. Brian dev McCartney. The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament showeth his handiwork, Psalm nineteen one. That's right, The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory, Psalm ninety seven six. Audi Eric Clapton said in nineteen ninety seven that computers will hurt musical creativity and skill today. He's right. There are AI artists quote unquote that think they are on the same level as Beethoven. Well, you know, a little delusion now and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it's because they're decomposing.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say it's because if you listen to the stuff they create, you'd think they were deaf. But alien pop evolution and evolving limb would be a dead prey. That's right, that third leg that's going to help you go faster.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, that's one of the arguments that ken Ham would make. He said, you know they even in German they call bats flying mice, right defleeder mouse and says a flying mouse, he said, And so we have evolutionists to say that bats are evolved from mice, and he said, that doesn't make any sense. As they're starting to develop wings, and what is the special power of a mouse? They can squeeze into anything. If they start developing useless wings that don't allow them to fly, but make it harder for them to get into things, they become more vulnerable to predators. Rather than it has to all happen all at once, and that's.
Speaker 8: The great My favorite example is out of the flowers and the bumblebees. These two separate systems that are intrinsically linked. They all they both have to exist at the same time, or neither one gets to exist.
Speaker 2: Well, I just think about sexual reproduction, right, just in general, you have to have two complementary organisms, male and female to have sexual reproduction. I guess that's one of the reasons why they're working so hard on this gender stuff, Right, They've got to get rid of sexual reproduction. Maybe they get their factories and their artificial wombs, then they can remove that stumbling block. That another one of the stumbling blocks for Darwinism.
Speaker 8: Finally perfect true Darwinism just hasn't been tried yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Knights of the Storm describing the difference between the concept of natural selection versus evolution. Yeah. Natural selection, of course, as we talked about, is just you know, the area has specific traits that are more useful there, and so the animals that have those traits to do better and produce more offspring, and therefore eventually they become the dominant and eventually only type of that creature there.
Speaker 2: That's right. Let's talk about the evolution of schools right now, and look at the deadly form that is taking under this new plan, Chicago will be expanding from twenty quote unquote sustainable community schools unquote to almost twice as many for next year. The twenty twenty five to twenty twenty six school year. The announcement on August fourth by Chicago officials, union bosses, and government education chiefs came even as the district faces a staggering budget hole of seven hundred and thirty four million dollars. This is a bankrupt system, folks, with bankrupt ideas. The idea behind sustainable community schools is to provide what government educators refer to as more services, even wrap around services. Yeah, this is a government that wraps around you like a book constrictor isn't it. Under the so called village model, everything from mental health and dental health to nutrition and quote family well being becomes the government school's responsibility. Think of them as parental and church replacement centers within the institutions. Everything for children, but the bedtime stories and the good night hugs for now become the responsibility of the state. Even parents can receive myriad services from the government schools as they become the new community hub, more access to resources for jobs, housing, said radical left wing mayor Brandon Johnson at a press conference announcing this massive expansion of the controversial program, as if it were government's job to feed and to house the population. The school graduated about two thirds of its victims in four years. Those students are victims of this system. But the Illinois State Board of Education data shows that even though two thirds of the victims graduating four years, the school did not have one single student that was proficient and either reading or math on standardized tests. Isn't that amazing? So they're graduating these victims, but they can't read and can't write proficiently.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sure, go out into the world.
Speaker 2: Fine, How they graduated without even basic proficiency is anything? Remains a mystery? Well not really. They said they squandered four thousand dollars more in taxpayer money per student, which is pretty amazing when you look at this. I mean, they're spending like, I don't know what it is now. A few years ago, some of the school districts that were the most left winging and wasteful, we're spending like twenty four thousand dollars per student. So that's a significant increase that you're putting in there. They said they couldn't produce even a single student proficient in any core subject, worse even than traditional government schools. Almost eighty percent of students were chronically absent at the academy as well showing up there. This is why I say to people who are afraid to take on homeschooling, folks, you can't possibly do worse than the government in terms of any of these aspects, in terms of reading or arithmetic or anything else like that. There's no way that you could do worse. Even if you've struggled in school, you can do better, and many things out there to help you to do that.
Speaker 7: Academically, yes, eighty percent were chronically absent, but it certainly didn't seem to help the twenty percent that were regular attendees.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, the twenty percent who are there all the time still didn't know how to do math or how to read proficiently.
Speaker 8: And that should have been the ideal scenario for them because most of the other students are missing, so they've got more time to hone in on and spend time with these kids that are there.
Speaker 2: Well. You know, one of the things when we talked about James dobbson the other day, I think one of things that he really got right was he said, you know, when he's talking about discipline and things like that, he said, what is your purpose in discipline, He said, your purpose in discipline is to show the children what a good father looks like, so that they see.
Speaker 8: That, yeah, it's God. It's something that's come.
Speaker 2: To prepare them to understand the good father that God is.
Speaker 8: It's something that I've been thinking a lot more about since we've had our son, and just how I want to make sure that he can see God's love.
Speaker 1: Through my action.
Speaker 2: Well, the government wants to replace God and replace them.
Speaker 8: They can try, but they can never succeed. There is no replacement for God. There's no replacement for the family. We really do appreciate you all joining us here today. We cannot thank you enough for your support. We'll see you all tomorrow. God bless you all have a wonderful rest of your day.
Speaker 2: The common man, they created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com