Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America, welcome this Monday afternoon in the Tri State all as well. The reports of my demise are somewhat premature. It's not true. You can't believe what Sloaney says. I am the Way, the truth, and the Light, not Sloaney. But that's a different issue. Janan, you and I now is the great Rob Sanders, Sanders for Kentucky. Colonel Sanders for Kentucky may step up and take over the Senate seat. And Rob Sanders, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: And Colonel how are you Willie. I'm doing well. Thanks for having me back on this Monday. It's nice of you to sub for ken Brew today and you know fill in. Yeah, you're a very adequate fill in.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's nice to have the Great American substituting for the average American.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm back, loud, proud, and sassy, and let's talk. First of all, we're gonna talk about mego versus McConnell, Not Mike McConnell, but Mitch McConnell. Well, we'll deal with that in the second half. But of course, when I was monitoring events all over the world, I see that you had a bank robbery happening on sixth in Madison, a US bank on Friday afternoon. Just in time, get you home by six or seven pm at night. Tell the American people what happened with the shootdown on the mean streets of Covington.
Speaker 2: Well, Covington police were called the US Bank, as you mentioned at six in Madison. The initial call was for a bank robbery that was ongoing with the subject trying to rob the bank with a can of gasoline.
Speaker 3: That was a first for me.
Speaker 2: Never had anybody rob a bank by Arson and Kenton County since I've been around here.
Speaker 3: But then in the.
Speaker 2: Middle of that, while officers were responding, they got updates that the suspect also had a gun and had displayed a gun, so they knew they were going to encounter.
Speaker 3: An armed bank robbery.
Speaker 2: At that point, to a Covington's finest arrived on the scene. Actually a whole bunch of them arrived on the scene, but one of them stayed at the bank and some folks near the hotel Covington flagged the other two officers down and were pointing down an alley that is between Madison and Scott Street.
Speaker 3: Six and seven streets.
Speaker 2: It's an east west alley in there, saying the guy you're looking for went down there. Two of Covington's finest went down that alley where they encountered Charles Davis, who was sixty two years old. He's from right here in Covington, believe it or not, on Scott Street. The biggest chakra of this whole story, WILLI, is that he wasn't from Ohio. Nevertheless, mister Davis was walking down the alley dropping money as he went. There was money blowing all over the alley. With the officers were coming down to apprehend mister Davis. He pulled what appeared to be a handgun from his pocket, and the two Covington officers opened fire and striking mister Davis. He fell to the ground, but didn't stay on the ground very long. Went for the gun again while he was on the ground, causing the officers to discharge their weapons a second time.
Speaker 3: They eventually charged.
Speaker 2: Mister Davis, took him into custody, got and medical attention. Covington Fire Department took them straight over to University of Cincinnati Medical Center, where they are remarkably good at patching people back up from gunshot wounds, which only creates more work for me, Willie. But nevertheless, we'll be happy to take care of mister Davis, although he might end up getting charged federally. The FBI actually showed up on the scene, which is a rather new thing. It must be this new leadership at the FBI, Willie, but they're getting back in the bank robber business and may actually be prosecuting somebody, which is a welcome change. We're always willing to share the wealth here in Kenton County when it comes to crime, and if our friends in the federal government want to prosecute mister Davis for robbing us bank, we certainly welcome them back to Kenton County. It's you know, it's funny, Willie. When I started out as an assistant prosecutor, the FEDS took every bank robbery, and then it dropped down to, well, only bank robberies with handguns, and then it dropped down to, well, only if it's a serial bank robber. And we really haven't seen much federal prosecution when it comes to bank robberies in the past few years, but it seems now that that is going to change.
Speaker 3: I can only assume that that is a.
Speaker 2: Newfound change brought on by the Trump administration in Cash Bettel being in charge of the FBI and Pam Bondi being in charge of the Department of Justice. But we welcome them back to the bank robbery prosecution business.
Speaker 1: And I rob sixty two years old. I assume this is his first rodeo because it's rather stupid what he did. Unfortunately, he's going to live, which is another problem. But I guess the FBI is going to quit rating the home of ex presidents tipping CNN ahead of time. What they're going to do maybe get back in the business of bank robberies and forgeries and and bezelm and that kind of stuff. But is mister Davis, is this his first rodeo at the age of sixty two years old with a gallon of gasoline?
Speaker 2: Well, he surprisingly will. He has no felony convictions here in Kentucky. Now, I haven't had a chance to run his ENDCIC yet to find out if he's got some across the river. Maybe he's a transplant from Cincinnati, and that's why I'm surprised to learn that he was living here in Covington. But nevertheless, I don't know. If he's been convicted of a felonies in another state, that'll be part of the ongoing investigation, of course, which may not land on my desk. It sounds like, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: You're more than a happen to give up the case. You got enough to do, right.
Speaker 2: We got plenty of work going on over here, Willie. We got all kinds of rapes, robbery's, child molestings, the murders, you name it. They you know, is for a safe a town as Kenton County is. We still have plenty of prosecution business to be done. I'm starting to trial tomorrow in fact, so you know, we stay pointing businey. That's why we're willing to share the wealth with our friends in the federal government. If you know, whenever they want to prosecute somebody, all they have to do is let us know.
Speaker 1: So inside the bank you have a handgun and a can of gasolene. Kind of walk us through what happened at the teller station that Did he threaten to maybe shoot the gallon of gasolene to blow it up? Did he? Why bring gasolene when you got a gun get into the mine in Charles Davis Well.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the video from inside the bank yet, Willie, but just based upon the radio traffic that the dispatch center was putting out to the police officers, he apparently was threatening to light the can of gasoline on fire sort of blow the bank up, I suppose by lighting a can of gasolene on fire. Yeah, I'm not sure exactly how that was supposed to work out, but that's what they were being told over the radio as police were responding, and then as they were on their way to the bank, that's when the dispatchers told the responding officers that he had a gun. Now, I'm not sure I believe this gun may turn out to be a fake gun. I've seen some pictures of what was taken into evidence, but it certainly looks real enough that if I were the officers, I wouldn't be waiting around to find out if it was real or fake. When that gun's pointed at you and you're looking right down the barrel, if it doesn't have a fluorescent orange tip on the end of it or something, and even sometimes then, because lord knows, we've had criminals in the paths that have made, you know, painted their guns up to look like toys to try and trick the police. But nevertheless, this one didn't look just like a handgun. It was dark, it had a barrel, it was pointed right at the officers. So you know, it's no wonder. It's said old saying that fafodal Willie. If you're gonna play stupid games, you're gonna win stupid prizes. Mister Davis lucky to be alive. He's lucky that they have just fantastic doctors and nurses over at University Hospital that managed to save people's lives on a regular basis. And as often as people get shot on the north side of the river, that's a really good thing. But nevertheless, it does mean more work for the prosecutors on the south side of the river when the person getting shot is a bank.
Speaker 1: Robber, and so Rob Sanders. When you take someone across the Ohio River, Tony Benner may not know this extradition is involved, and so you have to gunshot wounds. If you get a gunshot wound, get to University Hospital, you got a good shot of living. Unless you're a cobaka aba. That's a different story. So when you take a bank robber, was shot to UC Medical What is the process to get them back to Kenton County.
Speaker 3: Well, you hit on.
Speaker 2: A very important point. Willy University Medical Center is the only eleven one trauma center within probably one hundred miles of here, or real close to one hundred miles. The next closest one is University of Kentucky Medical Center down in Lexington, which I always try and talk to fireman and then driving them to Lexington so I don't have to extra guide them back to Kentucky. But I don't know, saving people's lives, I guess comes above more work for Rob Sanders in the fireman's mind, because they always go ahead and take them to UC. But then we have to get warrants for those people's arrest. We're not allowed to just drive back across the river and put them in handcuffs and drive them back to Kentucky. We have to get warrants for their arrest with put the warrant in NCIC, then get our friends at the Cincinnati Police Department or Hamilton County Sheriff's Office to serve those warrants and take them to the Hamilton County Justice Center. And even though it's just a few blocks away, Willie. They have to sit there in the Hamilton County Detention Center until they get a court appearance, and they can waive extradition, which means the Kenton County schafful drive over in the next day or two and pick them up, or they can fight extradition, in which case it could take months to get them back, and we have to call our friends down at the Governor's office and get a governor's.
Speaker 3: Warrant and send that paperwork.
Speaker 2: It's a whole lot of work, a whole lot of paperwork, all sorts of red tape, just to get somebody a few blocks north across the river. But nevertheless, does are all the hoops we have to jump through. It's no different bringing them back from Cincinnati as it would be from Hawaii or Maine or any other corner of the United States. It doesn't matter how near or far away that depending is. If they're on the other side of the state line, we have to jump through all these hoops to extradite them back to Kentucky.
Speaker 1: And sant E's is a great hospital. Hell I was born there. But nonetheless, if they're not been designated at trauma level one, if you don't take them to the best facility. You could be accused of not caring sufficiently for this shot bank robber by taking him to a hospital not designated by National Institute of Health as a Level one trauma center. I get that now. Secondly, as you may know, Tony Bender's good friend Mitch McConnell has decided not to run for reelection. I'm not sure he's going to make it a live till next year, but that's another issue. And when I talked to Mega types, they tell me this is going to be the Battle Royale because the Trumpster does not want to have someone like Mitch McConnell represent Kentucky in the US Senate because Mitch mcconnald's turn to the dark side. Of course, Trump won Kentucky by thirty percentage points, but that's lost on Mitch McConnell, and so it's going to be Mega versus McConnell, Mega versus McConnell. Who wins that matchup?
Speaker 2: Willie, That's a really confusing question because you know, there's everybody in the race, at least everybody that's rumored to be getting in the race so far, has got connections to both Trump and McConnell. So, especially when you're talking about Daniel Cameron. You know, when he ran for governor Kentucky, he had Donald Trump's endorsement, much to the chagrin of some of his opponents who thought that they were going to get the Trump endorsement and did not. He came out in favor of Daniel Cameron. Now Daniel Cameron's running again. But of course Daniel Cameron got his start in politics by being general counsel for Senator McConnell. So obviously he is very close to Senator McConnell.
Speaker 3: But everybody involved has been closed.
Speaker 2: Senator McConnell's been involved in Kentucky politics pretty much synonymous with federal Kentucky politics for the last thirty forty years. So it's very difficult to find anybody who can make it on a stage that large where they could be a bible candidate for the US Senate in Kentucky that doesn't have some kind of connections to the McConnell network and the McConnell network. Even though Mitch McConnell has gotten sideways, I would say with the bulk of the Republican Party, most of whom are very strong supporters Donald Trump here in Kentucky of late, he still has a very large networks, had hundreds of people that have worked for him as either interns or students.
Speaker 3: Or along the way.
Speaker 2: The McConnell's scholarship program in Kentucky is very well known. Lots of the people that receive McConnell's scholarships go on to work in Senator McConnell's office. Needless to say, this isn't so much to pat him on the back as it is as much to articulate just how broad his network is. So even though he is on his way out the door, there are a lot of people that are very fond of Senator McConnell, who are very influential in Kentucky politics in.
Speaker 3: Their own right.
Speaker 2: And so it'll be very interesting to see whether Donald Trump endorses in the Senate race, whether Mitch McConnell endorses in the Senate race, and where the McConnell network gets involved. When they call it the McConnell machine, and it will be interesting to see if that machine is united behind one candidate or if they're fractured and broken up behind multiple candidates, which certainly is a possibility. Is multiple candidates with McAll connections jump in the race.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, Tony Bender of Boone County loves Andy Basheer, the current governor, And of course there's reports that Bascher is going to jump out of the He's got two more years to serve that he's going to run for the Senate seat. So give me a matchup, Andy Bascher versus Cameron, Andy Bascher versus Scott Jennings, the CNN contributor, Andy Basheer versus Rob Sanders, the Colonel or Andy Bascher versus Tony Bender. Does Andy does Basher win that thing?
Speaker 2: I don't think Basher jumps in at all, Willie, And I'll tell you why. I think he's hoping to run for president in twenty twenty eight. And if he runs for Senate and loses, his chances of being the Democratic nominee for president go way down. Now, as you know, Willie, I'm not exactly the biggest Andy Basheer fan in the world. I don't think he's got a shot, a prayer anything to be president of the United States. But nevertheless, there's a lot of people in the Democratic Party in Kentucky. You know, a lot of people in the Democratic Party nationwide that I don't have. They just haven't met Andy Basheer because he's about as exciting as as white toast. But they think he's got a shot at president. I think he thinks he's got a shot at president. So I don't think he jumps in the Senate race at all, and that's why he's trying to keep his powder drive for the presidential race.
Speaker 3: Nevertheless, if he were to.
Speaker 2: Change his mind and jump in the Senate race, it would be interesting. I think Scott Jennings could be a very formidable, formidable opponent to anybody. I don't know that he's got the name ID, but I've seen him on TV before.
Speaker 3: He is very sharp witted.
Speaker 2: Very intelligent, very experienced when it comes to politics. He's been involved in campaigns, usually more behind the scenes for decades, but he's got his own PR company that's very adept at running campaigns, and the folks down there not they really know what they're doing. I think Andy Barr has done a good job staying elected and re elected in his congressional district, which encompasses a lot of the Lexington area, which is one of the few blue holdout locations. You know Lexington's much more politically similar to Hamilton County or Cincinnati. More specifically, it's very blue. Yet Andy bars keeps getting elected down there, so I don't think you can discount his chances. And then you never know if another Congressman from Kentucky, like our own Thomas Massey, or like Jamie Comer, might jump in the race as well, So it could get very crowded, it could get very messy. As we've already mentioned, Daniel Cameron's still hanging out and everybody's been knowing he's been eyeing that seat since he lost the governor race. But that, you know that lost in the governor race makes him vulnerable. Willis You know, some people smell blood in the water, and that might factor.
Speaker 3: Into Andy Bashier's decision too.
Speaker 2: He could change his mind if he thinks that Daniel Cameron is going to be the Republican nominee. He's probably sitting there thinking to himself, well, I already beat him once, why wouldn't I beat him again? But this will probably be a very different risk because when we're talking federal politics as opposed to state politics, you know, it's it's a whole different ballgame because We're not just talking about who's given out the big FEMA checks or who's holding their drinks with Andy or whatever he called his press conferences every day during COVID. I think, generally speaking, your average voter in Kentucky looks at the governorship and thinks they would do far less damage if they elect a Democrat governor as opposed to electing a Democrat to the United States Senate.
Speaker 1: Of course, Tony's.
Speaker 3: Got to benated legislature.
Speaker 1: We got a big question for you. Of course, you're an honorary Kentucky colonel, as I am, Colonel Sanders for Kentucky. Even though the headquarters have left the Louisville I love the KFC products. Could you possibly is Colonel Sanders run in Kentucky and put a chicken in every pot? Is that a possibility?
Speaker 3: It's always a possibility, Willy.
Speaker 2: But the biggest downside about that is I've spent the last eighteen plus years now building the Commonwealth Attorney's Office into the best fellony prosecutor's office in Kentucky. And if I leave, guess who gets to appoint my replacement? And Andy would get to appoint my replacement, I wouldn't trust him to point one of the fine assistants that work for me. I've got a number of them here that could run my office if anything were to God forbid, happened to me.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Just you know, it's not like having a lieutenant governor or a vice president where they automatically assume control of my office. If anything happens to me, or if I run for US Senate and win, my vacancy would be filled by the Andy Basheer himself, and I would have no control over who that person was. And the last thing I'm going to do is turn Kenton County and the Comal with Attorney's office over to some George Soros loving type to be a liberal voice in the prosecutor's office.
Speaker 3: That's the last thing kent County need.
Speaker 1: I think a pride checking in every part will make a lot of sense to me, Colonel, But we got a run. We'll see what happens. Scott Jennings, I love that guy. I've met Daniel Cameron under your leadership seems good. And nonetheless, Andy Barr would be fine too. It's just Kentucky's got to stay public and because the next four years are going to be rough no matter who's in office. Once again, Colonel Rob Sanders of Kentucky, thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Willie, it's been a pleasure.
Speaker 2: And hey, let me know when you hear which game Vanilla Ice will be playing ad this year at the Reds Games. And you know we'll attend his concert together. I haven't seen the schedule yet.
Speaker 1: I'm going to talk to talk to the powers that be Karen Kraft, and let's do it. We'll be dancing on our leisure suits looking.
Speaker 3: Good, excellent, Willy. I look forward to it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob Sanders for Kentucky at fried Chicken in every pot, and I love the Coleslaw. All on News Radio seven hundred wlw.
Speaker 3: N.
Speaker 1: Let's set the record straight, and we have coming up in about twenty five minutes the man who began the effort to have Pete rose and has since reinstated to get into the Hall of Fame. Of course, his name is Wayne Allen Root. He was with the President about two or three months ago. I've seen the conversation between the two of them, and out on the Root said, look, mister President, at that point he had been elected but not taking off as yet. Pete Rose should be shall we say, pardon for his income tax evasion and Wayne on the Roots started. It's on about twenty minutes at one oh five Eastern time. He's going to talk about that. But let's get on to the reports of my debt, demise, injury or disability, all of which are false. They're a bit premature. I'm sure at some point it will occur, but this point it isn't. As you know, last night, I do my syndicated show and Austin el Moore a producer, and by the way, he's forgotten more about sports than many people know. Was that doing sports broadcasting? Here in the same studio from which I'm broadcasting from. In front of me is a TELLOSAVSAT pad. It looks like a fancy phone. It's about six inches by about twelve inches and that's how we put callers on the air. So last night he had moved the console. Instead of being more or less in arms reach, it was about four feet away from the microphone where I'm now broadcasting from. And so came time to take some calls, as I often do, and the first caller, I think it was a guy named Mark from Missouri who I've never met. So to put him on the air, you have to hit a button. There's eight lines there. I hit the button. He's on the air. So I stand up. Let me try it. Now here we go.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I stood up in order to reach over to four feet and pull the pad closer to me. And then when I done so, I kept my head in front of the microphone, so I had to reach a little bit further to pull it over. And unknownst to me, as I got up, the chair itself I sit in kind of rolled off to the left. I didn't know that. So I'm reaching for the pad. I'm talking like this, and I sit down and instead of a chair being beneath my buttocks, it was open floor. And I fell. I don't know. My three feet hit the floor and I rolled back and I hit my head on the wall behind me. Everything pulled off me, the headset, the audio of the video all pulled away. The garbage can was on the right, a small one that went bes way thither, and it sounded like I thought, well, I did fall, and a distance of about three feet, my butt hits the floor and my head hits the wall. And this is what happened in real time, Dave hit it. Let's continue now with Mark and Missouri and many others if the line becomes available eight sixty six six four seven seven three three seven and Mark and Missouri, Welcome to the Bill.
Speaker 4: Cunningham, Thanks Bill. That's President Trump of the obvious.
Speaker 1: The other day, remind Mark, are you still there?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir Bill? Hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: So at that point, having heard the tumble, Danny Glees and my producer went through a break, thinking, Okay, what the hell happened? It sounded like I'm falling, which I did, but I felt because I was reaching from my left hand. Unbeknownst to me, the chair moved and when I sat down there was no seat to sit in, and I hit the floor and my head went backwards and I hit the wall. And so that was the whole deal. When I got back, I described exactly what it transpired, and we went on with the show. And I blame Mark for Missouri. As an American, I never take responsibility for any of my behaviors. I blame others, of course, and so I blame Austin Elmo, who moved the telepad from where it should have been right here where I don't have to stand up to reach to pull it in, and the rest is history. The inquir has done a story on it. Scott wartman of the Inquiry, called and unbeknownst to me, as I'm in show prep. As you know, I spent two hours of show prep for every one hour on the air this morning, starting about nine thirty ten o'clock. I was in show prep, getting ready for guests and topics things like that. So I didn't listen. But Sloaney seemed to imply or state that I was dead, and at some point he'll be accurate, but not now, not today. And I'm in good hands for doctor Dean Cariacus at the christ Hospital, and the rest is history. I'm well, I'm fine and hopefully and because of the kindness of DJ Hodge and Scott Ryan Heard and Tony Bender, it appears I'm going to be with you for the next four years. Nonetheless, I had a conversation with the President last August or September in which I told the Trump so that if you get elected, I will be here throughout your term in order to protect your right flank in the Northwest territories. He said, great. So I signed recently a four year contract extension which will keep me here until believe it or not, twenty twenty nine, twenty twenty nine. Assuming things go well, I can get a seat belt on my seat and maybe some cushions around me, and I'll be fine. But I'm good. I'm good. I have a vision, I have a voice, I have an outlet. I have thousands and millions of people that enjoy hearing what I have to say. I like speaking with you. I run into people on airplanes. When I went back and forth to Naples, Florida, and I ran into a darling woman, a great woman, a real estate agent with sipsy client named Tiffany and and I had a brief conversation with her. She's like the top agent in Warren County. And she thanked me for being on the air, and I thanked her for listening. So I have no plans are going anywhere in the next three to four years. I'm not going to the Trump administration. I'm not going to be the US Attorney for the Southern District. I'm not going to take some other appointment. I found something in my life I do that I really enjoy doing that. It's an outlet for my opinions. Of which I have many and try to have some fun, some humor, and I often say and that. I know my wife doesn't like me saying this, But what I do is not terribly important because I think a lot of people do it. I think I do it well. But it's not like surgery. It's not like dental work. It's not like having your heart operator on. It's not cancer, heart disease, and so I enjoy doing it. iHeartMedia is about the sixth or seventh employer that's owned this radio frequency, and we move on. So when I do national stuff, I'm often asked how long will radio be around? I said, it'll be around as long as people talk. Communication began in caves and it's not going to end up on Mars or Alpha Centauri's. It's part of what we are. Most of the media is dying, whether it's newspapers or television. And serious trouble. The Oscars I didn't watch. I understand it was terrible, but nonetheless I couldn't name one movie. The only movie I could name was Ronald Reagan, and I watched that with some friends of mine. I thought it was great. However, they weren't DEI compliant and you thought, what does that mean. Well, last year the Academy passed a rule of ordinance that said, if you're not DEI compliant, that's your picture will not be your movie. You will not be considered for awards. You have to have a statement issue to how many gay folks you've been hired, how many black, how many Hispanic, and he disabled, et cetera. And because the producers of Ronald Reagan the movie Fortieth President weren't DEI complied, they didn't want to play the game, they weren't considered for awards. That's how ridiculous things have gotten. But nonetheless, I'm doing well. Hope to keep going. I don't feel much different now than I felt thirty five years ago. There's some days I got up a little cranky, but mainly.
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 1: So let's continue. I am alive, I am well, And we move on a couple issues. One, I have the story that will not be reported in the mainstream media because it is so much good news for Donald Trump. We'll get into the Zelensky thing in a little bit. But Zelensky came there, and I had on Scott Jennings last the excerpt of Scott Jennings, who may be the next Senator from Kentucky's with CNN and Scott Jennings made the point all that Zelensky had to do is number one, show up wearing a tie. Number two, smile a lot. Number three, Thank Americans for doing a business deal with the Ukraine, which is indirect security.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: We put at risk billions of dollars with thousands of engineers, et cetera. That's kind of like an American presence. Number four signed the deal, have a nice lunch, get on the plane and go home. But because the Democrats gin him up, like Senator Murphy and others, issue the issue tweets two hours before they get together with Trump in which they said that Zelenski should not take the deal. Unbeknownst to you maybe and to many, that Zelenski met with his Democratic friends in the Senate starting at nine o'clock in the morning to prepare for the meeting, and the Democrats are telling Zelensky, don't take the deal. You need more security guarantees. The only guarantees in life you get is from Midas Muffler. And so he was going into the meeting thinking I can probably get something different than what I'm being told he wanted American soldiers on the front line fighting Russian soldiers and killing them in Ukraine along with other NATO countries. Are you kidding me? No, shouldn't do that. So the eighty percent of the meeting went very well until jd Vance brought up the issue of diplomacy having to work. Now, it's obvious one thing that Zelensky does not want to seize fire. What he wants to do is win the war. He wants to defeat the Russian bear, bring them to task. I'm watching a general on Saturday or Sunday talking about the preparation for this get together. The speech Tuesday night Tomorrow night with the Trumpster, he made the point that two hundred and fifty thousand artillery shells are manufactured every month by Russia and along with eighty thousand drones and supersonic missiles, some of which are from North Korea and from Iran. And the question was asked, is there any military person, diplomat, or leader in the world who thinks that the Ukrainian Army, after more than three years of fighting, can actually defeat the entire Russian army and kick them out of the Ukraine. The answer is no, that's not going to happen. So the issue is going to be how much more Ukrainian territory will be taken or Secondly, can there be a ceasefire? Zelinski said, guess there will not be a cease fire. No, he wants to keep on fighting. Why would we do a deal with someone who's going to put thousands of American lives at risk and these mining operations get these exotic minerals. It's not going to happen. So the Trumpster was exactly correct in doing what he did. Secondly, this story this morning, Zelensky shuts down calls for immediate ceasefire. If I'm Zelensky, looking at my situation, which my country is in ruins, one million Ukrainians have been dyed or maimed, there's no reasonable expectation of a military victory. What I want to do is suit for peace, a cease fire. He says, quote, we will not accept the cease fire, And he told the Financial Times quote if you don't have an end of the war, and you don't have security guarantees, no one is able to control a cease fire. So without the United States military being involved, there will not be a cease fire. We guess what do you want your sons and daughters killing on the battlefields of the Ukraine. Are you kidding me? Absolutely not. We've done enough of that with terrible success in Iraq, in Vietnam and Afghanistan. Doesn't work. But Czelenski lives in some fantasyland, and uh, I guess the war continues. He's now willing to accept the original deal. But then he was told recently by Scott Bezic and others, the Treasury Secretary that you know what, the deals off the table, to hell with you go ahead, fight, go ahead and defeat the Russian army. Have at it. And because he wants the US military to stand shoulder to shoulder with Ukrainian soldiers who are brave and courageous and fighting. It's terrible what's happening there. Surely Vladimir Putin is a mass murderer, warns out for his arrest. Ukrainian people have fought like warrior poets. They fought like William of Wallas in Braveheart. For God's sakes. Eventually Scott's won their independence, but it took another few hundred years. And I would hope that Putin will say, you know what, Vladimir, you're right, I'm wrong, and Zelenski, We're going to do it your way. We're gonna withdraw all the Russian soldiers out of a part of the Ukraine that we consider to be part of Russia. The Russian media kind of compares this to our Civil War in which democrats. Of course, democrats in the South wanted to keep slave avery, and so they said, okay, we're going to get out of the Union, and Abraham Lincoln said, no, you're not, Yes you are. And then what did we do. We went to war with the South and we keep our country together. From the Russian perspective, which is wrong. They believe Ukraine is part of Russia and they want their country back. So much like the Union fought the democrats in the Confederacy wanted to keep slavery, Vladimir Putin is saying, that's part of our country, we want it back, and it's not going to happen. I can't conceive it at occurring. And so the deal was struck and that's the end of that. Now, lastly, before we go any further, I began by saying, by the way, I'm alive and well, Scott Sloan's playing some games, which I understand because I've played similar games. But nonetheless, headline Honda moving civic production from Mexico to Indiana and response to Trump's tariffs. Now this is a big deal right now. Toyotas are made in and around Louisville, Kentucky. Mercedes are made in South Carolina. Honda there was a large factory in and around Allen County. I suppose there still is. But how about this, fans of Honda Cars, prepared to start your engines. The Japanese manufacturer Ding will produce this next generation civic hybrid in the state of Indiana rather than Mexico to sidestep tariffs on its top selling car models. Is that a big story? Absolutely? Tens of thousands of jobs directly indirectly are coming to Indiana away from Guadalajara. But the media because that has such good news for Donald Trump. The tariffs are working. We're not going any media coverage, but you get it right here. Let's continue after one o'clock. Is the real story behind the scenes of how Pete Rose's shall we say, forgiveness for his felony conviction on income tax evasion how it all began with Wayne Allen Root and Moore and later on more discussions of this and so much. But I'm live and well, I'm doing well. I thought this was Trump and Jade Vance's finest moments Friday, and the Democrats underminded to begin with because they don't want Trump to have any success. Any success by Donald Trump thwarts the notion of a Roague presidency. Didn't know what he's doing. But we know what's going on because Trump's approval ratings are gone up. We the American people rely upon podcasts and talk radio to find out what's going on. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham, The Great American Live at the Home of Your Reds and more News Radio seven hundred you old of you, My Billy Cunningham, the Great American. The Sage at Las Vegas is Wayne Allen Root Root for America dot Com and Wayne, welcome again and the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, let's talk a little bit about Peter Edward Rose. Then we're going to talk about what happened on Friday was Zelensky, and also talk about what's happening in Israel, which all hell's about to break loose. But first of all, the Commissioner of Baseball has said that he's considering lifting the lifetime ban on Pete Rose. Of course, it's only valid while you're alive. Pete Rose died. The lifetime ban is over because his life is over. However, we have the hall of fame issue, which is there's no legitimate hall of fame. The new Reds manager is a great guy named Tito Francona, who literally was a teammate of Pete Rose is and a good friend of his, who said, there is no hall of fame without Peter Redward Rose. And it begins, well, I guess the lifetime ban ending. Of course, his life is ended. That's already ended. But allow the opportunity to get into the hall of fame. Give me what happened about three or four months ago with you and the president that started the ball rolling.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I asked for a pardon for Pete Rose because in my opinion, I mean I had a plan, a plan together Bill, as you know, and the plan was that if I could get President Trump to pardon Pete Rose. And a lot of people still don't know what he's partnering him for They're like, is he partnering him for gambling? No, Pete Rose was never convicted of any gambling crimes. He was only convicted of tax evasion and spent a little bit of time in a federal prison for income tax evasion. And if President Trump could pardon him for that one crime of his life, I felt it would get the ball rolling to the American public to notice it, the American public to get mad at the injustice that he's not in the Hall of Fame, because I think most people think that way, most baseball fans, most sports fans think that way, and this would remind everyone and stir the hornet's nest and get Major League Baseball completely embarrassed and get the commissioner to to you know, get on the bandwagon to get Pete back in the Hall of Fame and sports writers as well.
Speaker 3: So that was my plan.
Speaker 5: So I sent when President Trump, but you know, got into office, I sent him a which was only a month ago. I sent him a letter written by me as to all the reasons why I thought it would make sense to pardon Pete Rose. And on two weeks went by and I didn't hear from him. I sent the letter again to just to remind her. Want to make sure the President reads this, and I got confirmation from his assistants to right next to him. Yes, it's in his hands. And then Friday night. It's Friday night. Two days ago, I was sitting in Las Vegas having dinner and one of my buddies, his name is Colonel Joe. He's a former military intelligence colonel in the United States Army, and he texted me while I'm sitting in Las Vegas having dinner with my wife, Cindy, and he lives in Ohio and he's a UK Columbus, I believe, and he's a huge fan of mine and a huge fan of Pete Rose. And he said, Wayne, you should remind the President that it's spring training and in one month the season starts opening day, and he should pardon Pete Rose. Perfect time. So that stirred the pot right there for me. And in the middle of dinner, I said, hold on, honey, because she hates when I texted the middle of dinner.
Speaker 1: But I stopped the text at the President.
Speaker 2: I've got his personal cell phone, President Trump's, I texted him and.
Speaker 5: I told him just to remind her, look at that letter. You really should pardon Pete Rose. Spring training has begun. It's perfect timing, and or you could wait a month per opening day of the Cincinnati Reds. But Trump, but you need to pardon Pete Rose. The American people will love you for it, and he will get into the Hall of Fame. That will start the pull rolling to get him in the rightful place he belongs. And literally five minutes after I sent the text, he fires off a text on he fires off a post on truth Social and basically says, I'm going to be pardoning Pete Rose in Major League Baseball should be ashamed themselves. He beloves to the Hall of Fame. So I feel like I did you know in Judi's it's cool a mitzvah, A good thing where you get nothing in return. Right, you know, I knew Pete Rose personally in his later years in Las Vegas. There's nothing in this for me. I'm not making any money on it. All I feel like I did is I changed the guy's legacy, and I changed you know, the man is in heaven and I changed his legacy. And I hope he's looking down smiley and saying, man, I'm glad I've met waying Root in the last years of my life.
Speaker 1: You know, Pete Rose said a year or two, three years ago, I'm going to be in the Hall of Fame after I'm dead. But what good does that do me, because I'll be dead. But nonetheless, it'll do the fans, it'll do baseball, it'll do justice, it'll do what's right. The Reds have a big day for Pete Rose on May fourteenth. The Reds are going to wear the number fourteen on their jerseys. Maybe against the desires of the Commissioner, but the Reds community. Of course. You know, I've known Pete since nineteen sixty three, and we raised money together, played basketball together, played golf together, played baseball together. Of course, all stars, et cetera known him for a very long time. Any day with Pete Rose was a great day, and just a wonderful personality, wonderful guy that had a little bit of a gambling problem. But we all got issues, we all got problems, and the irs went after.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 5: Let me till you down here. Two things to say real quick. Number one, you mentioned what good is it once you're dead? Well, first of all, it's good for his family. I think his family will just love it. So you know, his children and his wife, everybody will love it. But second of all, and of course I think he'll be looking down from Eavan. I think we all believe in Evans, so he'll be there seeing it. So it is good.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 5: You know, Major League Baseball talk about the hypocrites of all time.
Speaker 3: When P.
Speaker 5: Crose did it the gambling right, gambling was like, oh my god, nobody's allowed to get the gambling table. Today baseball is in bed with every casino and sportsbook possible in the world to make money. Every sports league is they're all making money on gambling by the hundreds of millions. Nobody has a right to talk about gambling anymore. And Pete Rose never bet against himself. He bet on himself, which I see nothing wrong at all. It means you want to win. It means you're betting on yourself. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Speaker 1: Bro the IRS wanted a scalp and after Pete Rose fall from grace in August of nineteen eighty nine, it was a IRS and Department of Justice launched an investigation and found they didn't pay all of his taxes. Now you would think a man that was what forty five, forty six years old, had paid tens of millions in taxes should be given. Okay, we caught you, Pete, you owe this in Texas. How do you plan on paying it off? He could have paid it off, but no, no, they wanted to send him to federal prison in Illinois. And Pete and I exchanged letters back and forth. I was with him in the halfway house. He and they didn't let him go after four to five months. They had to do another six months and a half way house. And I'm thinking, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And the I R. S.
Speaker 1: Department Justice wanted to exact a pound of flesh from him, and to visit him and to be with him during the pursuit of Ty Cobb in eighty four and eighty five, to be with him and doing shows with him when he was retch manager, to exchange letters with him in federal prison, to visit him in a halfway house, and then to watch him just fall completely down as far as you can go, but then to arise and do so much good for so many good people. And after thirty some years, it's time, forty years, it's time to say, okay, judge him and I think the same thing's true about Barry Bonds or Roger Clem or others. Judge them by what they do between the lines, not by the peccadillos in their life. And all of us have difficulties, and it would help Pete and his family, it would help the fans, and it would designate that gambling isn't some scourge that cannot be overcome. He goes right now, major League Baseball benefits from gambling. That's what Pete Rose did. He gambled, and now baseball itself is benefiting from it.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it will be ironic if Pete looks down from heaven and he sees I'm in the Hall of Fame, Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame, and gambling is legal, and baseball's in bed with him and the irs is about to be eliminated by Donald Trump. I think those are three great things that will make Pete Rose's day in heaven. And by the way, they'll make my day, and I'm sure they'll make your days.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's move on to your column, The criminal Case against Barack Obama, Part two, And this goes into the idea that if you're Obama, if you're Biden, if your Hillary Clon or Bill Clinton, if you get a Texas out pass out from the FBI, you're part of the group. You're part of the clan. However, tell the story what we now know about Barack Husain Obama when he was in office, what he did to Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I think you've got to be blind, deaf, really dumb, you know, or part of the enemy, the domestic terrorists of America, which is basically at this point the communist Democrat Party. I mean, they hate our country. You know, the open border was the intentional destruction of our country. President Trump declared victory today. The border is conquered, the border is secure, there's nobody coming over it anymore. That's great. But I think the next step is he really ought to try with cash battel in seams of FBI agents and the DOJ. It's time to start arresting the people that intentionally open that border and purposely welcomed in millions and millions of criminals and terrorists and murderers and rapists and carjackers and thugs of all kinds. Home invaders, I mean, drug dealers, drug trap for gers, pedophiles. Look at and disease all the terrible things that came in this country. Man, they did it a purpose, just to win elections. It's disgusting. It's time to start not persecuting. That's what Democrats do prosecuting. They persecute, We prosecute for real crimes. So I think all that should start happening. And as far as Obama look, it's obvious to me he ran the last four years. This is the third term of Obama. I thought Hillary would be the third term of Obama if she won. But of course Trump delayed that inevitable disaster and pulled the upset of all time. But then when they were able to come back and steal it in twenty twenty, and you and I both know they stole it. Come on, everything about it is ridiculous. The election was stolen in twenty twenty, and their objective was to let so many people in the country over the next four years that Trump could never win and Republicans would never win again. And then their second objective was to make sure that Trump could never run again. You know, First they wanted to fill the country with illegals so if he did run or anyone else ran, then no Republican would ever elected again. But they knew the only guy who would make a too big to rig would be Trump, So they set out to indict him, and they set out to demonize him and destroy him. And I think they was Biden and Kamala and people like that, but Obama in charge. I believe this whole country has been run by Barack Obama in his mansion in Washington, just literally steps from the White House. He's the only president who ever settled after his presidency was over, settled in Washington, d Se, right down the streets from the White House. And we all know the US government spied on candidate Donald Trump and the Trump campaign and then eventually the Trump presidency. And you'd have to be a moron to not understand or believe that President Obama ordered that's buying. He's the President of the United States, and I consider him a smart guy. I'm with a compliment Obama. He's a sharp guy. He's a smart guy.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 5: He was no Ulysses's grant. The world wasn't doing bad things underneath him without him knowing. Obama knew everything going on. He either move to the spying, signed off on it, or he's the one that ordered it, which is a crime. Maybe you've heard of Watergate, right, it's a crime. You can't spy on your opposition, let alone to president of the United States. So nobody ordered the spying on a presidential candidate or a presidential campaign without getting approval and permission from Barack Obama. And I believe he's going to have signed off on it, or certainly probably most likely he was aldo gave the order to spy on Trump. We found that recent day as the FBI director James Komy, separate from that, was running a secret undercover operation. He placed two female agents inside the Trump presidential campaign to travel with Trump and his staff. And again the odds are high it was ordered and orchestrated and coordinated by the President of United States, Barack Obama. They didn't do that without his permission. Again, think Watergate, and the average person doesn't understand, you know, the importance. Why was all this happening? Well, first of all, of course, you know, if you spy on somebody, if you listen to their phone calls, if you know everything they're doing, and you could catch them in a crime, you could ruin their life and then number two, if they're running for president and you're listening to everything they do and spying on them, you give that information to Hillary and she knows what Trump's gonna do before Trump does it, and she beats Trump. Which is your way of keeping Obama and Biden and Hillary from going to prison for their crimes. They were scared that if Trump was elected, they'dn't all go to prison. What was that statement Hillary made? If he's elected, We're all gonna hang. She said that till they all knew that, So then what else was there? Hillary gave a large portion of America's plutonium stock to a state owned Russian company in return for one hundred and forty five million dollar donation. I call it a bribe to.
Speaker 1: The Clintons Foundation.
Speaker 5: You don't think Obama got a piece to that bribe. You think he let it secretary stake, like one hundred and forty five million and he got nothing. I mean, you know this man, Obama committed so many crimes series of stage do not extort money from foreign enemies of America without the President knowing it or approving it, or most likely giving the order. Then we got Biden and a son hunter extorting world leaders in Ukraine and China for millions of dollars, maybe hundreds of millions. You don't think Obama got a piece of all that money. You don't think he knew his vice president and his son was extorting world leaders and Russian collusion wants Trump won. You don't think that was Obama's plan to keep him and Hillary and Biden from hanging by making sure that, you know, Trump was completely distracted and diverted from going after them because it was too busy trying to keep himself out of prison and keep himself from being impeached. The January sixth scam, same thing, you know, Ditto, rinse and repeat, another plot devised by Obama to destroy Trump's reputation and make sure Trump was too distracted to ever worry about running for office again. The Trump impeachments, I think that was Obama. The raid on mar A Lago, I think that was Obama. I think all the problems, the indicts against Trump, the civil cases in New York, it to me, it's clear as day it was all ordered, orchestrated and coordinated by Obama. And so all you need is the Cashpatel is now in charge. Of all the resources of the FBI, stick your best people, teams of hundreds of agents, and twenty four hours a day. You know, delve into everything I just said, and you will find it's all roads lead to Obama. And then show America that you can indict a former president and it's not persecution. It's prosecution for real crimes, as opposed to what Democrats did from Trump, which was persecution for crimes that never existed.
Speaker 1: Oh, Watergate, supposedly it's the greatest crime a president ever committed. It was the bugging of DNC headquarters by Howard Hunt and others operatives not known by Richard Nixon at the time the cover up started, and all of a sudden, it was the worst crime in the world. Compare that to what Obama has done, Compared that to what Clinton has done, both of them. Compared to what Joe Biden and Hunter Biden has done. But Richard next thing, there was a parking ticket. And now we're talking about felonies. And I'm anxious to have cash Ptel make public the fact that FBI Director James Comy, with the acquiescence of President Obama, had undercover operations conducted against against President to b Donald Trump in order to assist the campaign of Hillary Clinton. I also would note that that Mitch McConnell in Kentucky's worth about eighty million dollars, that Elizabeth Warren's worth sixty seven million, Chuck Schumer's worth seventy five million, James Jamie Raskin's twenty million, Game Jefferis nine million, Maxine Waters ten million. These are all except for McConnell. Democrats using government contracts and also consultancy fees washed through five O one, C threes and C fours to pay themselves big money. But we could go on and on. But Wayne Allen Root, we got to run up against the clock a Root for America dot com. You're the best. There is great column about Obama looking forward to cash Patal doing his job. I'm looking forward to Pete Hexset doing his job. I look forward to to all the new cabinet officials doing their job and let the chips far where they make.
Speaker 5: Chelsey Gabber another great one.
Speaker 6: Good listen, just.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure everyone knows Root from America. That's where you find me Roots Root four fo r America dot com, all my TV shows, all my radio shows, all my podcasts, they all start right there at Roots for America. You click you're either on live or we give you a link to find it, or we give you a library of all my recent shows. I work twenty hours a week live on the air, radio and TV. So check it out root for America dot com. Thank you, Bill, God bless you. You are a great America.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Also, that's the man that put the bug in the ear of the president to pardon Peter Edward Rose I and I've tweeted on this. I don't know if it's a waste of time because the man's dead and a lifetime ban ends when your life is over. But nonetheless, we'll see what happens. Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WULW. Let's continue now with Mark and Missouri and many others if a line becomes available eight six six six four seven, seven three three seven and Mark and Missouri. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 4: Thanks Bill. That's President Trump of the obvious the other day.
Speaker 5: Mark.
Speaker 1: Are you still there, yes.
Speaker 4: Sir Bill.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hey Bill, New treatments for joint pain are here.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, Hello, Quiet and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: Craig.
Speaker 1: Did Scott Sloan make a fool of himself?
Speaker 3: Or what?
Speaker 1: Of course you're alive? All the reports of your demise or premature correct. All I can say segment is, I've shown you how it would have happened. Now you believe how would happened? And all shall we say? Get we got to get seat belts in hair or med marty or something to get you a special chair. Also, I need anybody got a big old chair named Willie. Here's the headline of the inchoir. What does it say?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham did not die on the on the air Sloane started this thing. I hate it when talks kill off other talk shows. And then and then somebody special called you right? Correct? Who about?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Nine am? The phone rings? Yeah, it's a government wipe. It's not the Trumpster. No, I did hear from the Ministrasky can't say? What about JD Vance? You're getting warm? The King of Middletown get a call as from Governor Mike Dwaine. He says, are you a lie? And I said, well, I think so. Wait a minut and hang on, let me check my pulse. And he said my chief of staff. I'm coming coming out of a breakfast meeting in Youngstown. Now I'm of the Frozen Penguins. Yes, And he says, my chief of staff said that you're dead. I said, Governor, you know no, I did take an unfortunate fall because of Elmo Austin. Elmo put the telepad too far away. I couldn't reach it. So I'm reaching four feet. I think it has something. I think the Democrats, well, I think you wanted to you want to the pain of the first Ladies, and you wanted to pel Pelvit.
Speaker 3: Has an entertainment feature. That's all it was.
Speaker 1: It was just we were going to entertain the truck. And he is dead, isn't he Yeah? I killed him off several times at least. And uh So I'm reaching four feet and my chair and anst to me left its position, and so I'm I'm standing up. I put the mark from Missouri on there. I sit down. Go boom boom No chair. My head hits the wall behind me. I become disconnected, discombobulated. Danny boy Danny boy A Gleason runs in there. You okay, thought I had a heart attack, I said, carry out has promised me I wouldn't have a heart attack. So I said, what happened? I told him? What have Calvalve?
Speaker 3: Al right?
Speaker 1: Cal Valve is still functioning. I don't eat any more Hamburgers or Filet Mignon's and respect for the cow community. I don't want to offend thew No, no wonder see it's already started. Now see that your your fall is starting to affect your mind. You don't want any Hamburgers anymore, SOLNEI said, I'm suffering from PTSD. I'm supporting now, Kamala Harris a little PTSD, little CTE what you don't even know what that means? You can't spell it. But anyway, I'm fine. I took a fall by mistake. I didn't intend it, and then when I got back on the air, I explained it what happened. But that wasn't good enough for Scott Sloan. A talk show should not kill off other talk show hosts. Do you agree? Correct ossly around here? No, we don't have too many, mind we don't have too many mineries. We don't have any mone leaguers like the Reds. There's Matt Reese, will he the stude reporters of service of your local temp Star Heating and air conditioning dealers tap Star quality. You could feel a Northern Kentucky any weather heating in air eight five nine, seven, eight one forty eight twenty two Sports Red Lakes Well, the Reds update brought to you by Party Town in Florence, the Tri State's one stop shop for all party supplies. Party Town of Turfway in Florence. Let's see the Reds beat the Cubs yesterday. That's the Cub's first spring loss. How about that? How about this? I have a texter from the Governor just said I was prepared to issue an order to have the flags flown at half mast. Now that now that would be aff By the way it will happen, I will die, correct, I think all we all yes, when it does happen, I have to have that kind of relationship with the Governor that the flags are at half staff. That will drive the Liberals friggin' nuts. Nicolodolo starts tonight for the Red Legs. They take on the brew Crew seven thirty five after sports talking that guy Lance with the RNL carriers inside pitch, what about the red segment the Reds? I did I just mentioned him. You got to say more. Andrew Abbott has started his way back, started throwing live BP yesterday. Spencer Steer at troumblesome shoulder is a mystery. Did he have surgery a quarter zone shot, by the way, which is very painful. No inactivity for at least a couple of days. So Spencer Steer is way behind now. Did he have surgery in the offseason and it was just sore and I know they can't figure it out. Where's Doc Hollywood, Let's go get him involved. Where's cremp check? Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen convenient Northern Kentucky locations. Bengals releasing veteran guard Alex Kappa Oh started fifty games during three years with a team that moves saves eight million dollars on the cap te Bengals corner cornerback Mike Hilton t posting on X Today, said new opportunities always present themselves. Who said that Mike Hilton look like he's the franchise tag deadline is tomorrow. He's got the hotel. National Football League and Mike Hilton have the hotels to fall back on free agency in the National Football League one week from today. Mean the clock is ticking with Duke Tobin and Fifth Third Bank the only bank you'll ever need a bank with the banks? What are we going to do? Seg Man. Well, gotta hopefully they get a deal deal by next Monday or t or T. Higgins is no, he's here, but maybe for twenty why they might franchise tag him again? Then what twenty six twenty six mil not bad? Is that a problem?
Speaker 3: I do that?
Speaker 1: You can? You can tag me for a lot less than that. Amen to that. Uh, let's see.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: College basketball, first round of the Men's Horizon League Turney tomorrow night, NKU and Detroit Mercy get the latest on Xavier big win over Creighton Willie Saturday eighty two sixty Sean Miller at seven on fifty five k rc FC Cincinnati will take on T Grace u A n L tomorrow night out of the Mexican League. What's it in the round of sixteen in the Champions Cup Tournament. The T Grace club just fired their their head coach last night. Not good because I guess he wasn't getting along with the player.
Speaker 3: So the FC.
Speaker 1: They play in the MLS also playing this other thing. Right, they're playing like two different they'll play they'll play like tomorrow night and then they have a match in the MLS on Saturday. What about what about? What about Ovechkin? Did you ever think that record would be broken?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's an eight ninety six?
Speaker 5: Is that something like that?
Speaker 1: It's he's going to do it. Yeah, he's a Russian, but he's become an American segment, he's an American tennis. Ticket packages for the newly transformed Cincinnati Open go on sale to the public this Wednesday, March the fifth, at ten am. The Attorney expands to two weeks this year, running August fifth through the eighteenth. And you better get your tickets soon because last year's event sold out in two and a half days. Well, I gotta call it. John Barren, see what's going on? So it's unbelievable. And Jimmy Johnson, former Cowboys coach, super Bowl champion, he was a NASCAR too, wasn't he. Well yeah, but the other one is we're retiring from NFL on Fox. That's it. So that opens a spot on that TV show for Chris collins Worth or maybe Austin Elmo. Also, Willie, we say congratulations to Grand Counties Ethan Davis and Riters and Ryle's Ryder Trumbull both individual state titles in Kentucky and wrestling. Let's get him in. Davis went forty to zero in his final high school season at Grand County, Trumbull fifty and two in wrestling. That's pretty good. It's got a tratulations to those gentlemen. I got a grade school championship team here in Westchester wants to come in and be recognized segment. I'll give you this number. Bring them on and see what you can do. I'd like to highlight the successive Young America. We were hoping that Greensburg the Lady Pirates would win over the weekend, Willie, but they lost in the championship game. So they finished twenty seven and one. How about that. They had a heck of a season in Greensburg. How about Cuomo coming back. It's going to become the mayor of New York City. Why don't they bring Giuliani back? Then, what's he going to run for? He's got problems. And then, since you're back from the Southern Command, looking good except for your fall from last night, which a lot of people are thinking there might be something upstairs that's kind of well. I got a little PTSD, tell a little DEEI got everything. Now I've become a Democrat since I hit my head. What about Friday Oval Office, Trumpster Vance, wonderful Zelensky. All he had to do was segment was walking. That was action, walk in, wear a suit, Thank everyone, where's the deal, Let's sign the deal, Let's go get lunch. Not Zelensky. He wanted to make a big shot, big deal because the Democrats told him two to three hours at a time not to accept the deal because there's not enough security guarantees. He wants the hundred and second, hundred and first and eighty second Airborne to be in Ukraine killing Russians. Is that a good move? Segment put American Marines Ukraine? We got That's what k was. In no way the Trumpster is going to do that.
Speaker 3: I say it.
Speaker 1: What he laid down, the law, he did the Trumpster he's an American. And what Trump did and what Jade Vance did was one of their proudest moments to say no to the radical left, to the Democrats who don't want a deal because it makes Trump look good, and to also the neocons like your good friend Liz Cheney and Dick cha all of whom that want to collapse House foreign policy before Trump got involved a meal now about things that they are sending trollions of dollars over there like it was nothing, and Zelensky kept half the money. Anyway, It's got bank accounts all over Europe. It's enough, segment, It's enough. Will you be listening watching tomorrow night? The president supposedly it's not a State of Union address. It's kind of like to say, what's the deal with that? It's like a confab, kind of like MLS. They got a confab every now and then. I guess I'll have on one side of my TV, I'll have the president on the other side. It'll be FC Cincinnati. How does Jimmy Johnson have such a successful career in UH coaching the Cowboys and then NASCAR and he's retired now from both. What's he going to do well? I mean, they race usually on Sunday, But what about change it on? What about Gene Hackman? We got another issue there about that. That's a that's a I thought it was carbon monoxide. But you see him recently didn't look good. No, he didn't. I mean one dog is dead, the two others are living. What does that mean? Well, I don't know. Did they get did they get broken into toxic college? You indicated no, Uh, it wasn't a gas death. It wasn't like natural gas or a leak. So you have a ninety five year old dead, sixty five year old woman dead, and ren ten ten is dead, dead, dead and dead. I don't know. Is that a coincidence? Then that's a coincidence or is that sabotage. It's a Hollywood sabotage, sabotage like Man seven, Like around here. We got mysteries everywhere, that's for sure. Sega is out it in sports, yeah, get me ready for more. March Madness starts. I guess the tournament start next week? Well, Horizon League starts tomorrow, and then next well, then this is the final regular season of the weekend Willie, and then next weekend tournament. You see X. Everybody plays Kentucky, well Kentucky. Auburn ripped up Kentucky, but nobody saw the game, and the world was going nuts. But I understand that the one of the main trucks of CBS Sports caught on fire at rapp Arena. That's why they couldn't do the game or ESPN or something. Sabotage maybe so sabotage all I can say segment. We live in special times. But Democrats in Washington will not work with Donald Trump. I think in a better man of the country. Who did it? Leutmann Doomba, Leutmann dounebah seven babotage, sabotage from Stalog seventeen, the movie NBC ABC taking care of CBS. I don't know what happened. I'm saying we got problems. Everywhere I look. I see nothing but problems, that's for sure. But the reports of my death are premature slightly. How about Scott Wartman did a story in the inquir about me not dying. It's the story when I don't do something, God forbid if I do. I don't know. Willie was just you know what, what's the guy's name, the deint Man, what's his name? Leutmann Doombas, sabotamatage. That was the key to give to the resistance, correct and democratic held parts of France. Deut Man, loom Barlumn dupe bar sabotage. I think that cuts into sabotage. I don't know. It was once that word was expressed, it was time and then for sabotage to take place all over France before June sixth, nineteen forty four. Segment is going to be back physically here, but wherever I am, that's where I am correct, and I want to think. iHeartMedia for building me a luxurious studio without seat problems in Naples, Florida. We think, of course DJ Hodge should maybe Jeff Wiler come up and leave you a seat belt. Eggs like, need a seat belt for your chair, segment, get me out of the suite. Report, I need med mart Willie and honor of you still alive, and watch out for that chair. From now on we leave you with the immortal words of the stud report. It's some point the foolishness has got to stop. Can you imagine the governor calling me in Youngstown to fly flags at a half staff when not you alive?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, think so.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I said my check, he said, My chief of staff said you're dead. I said, really, report to my demise are premature because of Scott would alight and Scott Sloan, you would alight and state their capital and the case. That's what he wanted to call my wife and arrange form. That's what I'm saying, Highway Patrol to come in you escort my body to the rotunda. Now that would have been mean in Columbus and thend of Washington, I mean the United States Congress. Segment. Thank you, sir. Let's continue with more. I'm open after two o'clock. I'm gonna take calls segment. I'm gonna take calls if you do stand up to watch the chair seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham alive well in Sasse. I want to put a shout out to the fourth grade girls. King's the Lady Knights basketball team. The fourth graders, I assume about ten years old. They cut down the nets yesterday in a championship game. Because of the coaching of Bobby Cash Trucy. They go twenty and two and the two games they lost by a total of three points. First place wire a wire like the nineteen ninety Reds led a course by a coach Bobby Knight also known as Bobby Cass. Trucy learned his winning ways at Deer Park. But congratulations to the fourth grade girls Lady Knights basketball team. And if Bobby cass Trucy, the head coach, wants to bring in a couple of the girls, let's make it happen. As I'm bringing in some group from Westchester. I love to have young people come to this sacred radio station that can be quite dangerous by the way, and to commemorate their successes. We have a six lines available. I've not taken a call now for over a month. Dave Keaton, my executive producer, believes I should take more calls. So here's your chance to be on yourself seven hundred WLW by calling five to one three seven four nine seven thousand, seven four nine, seven thousand and call now and Dave Keaton will quickly screen your call and get on the air. Many issues, so little time. Number one about what happened on UH Sunday night with yours truly. I had a little bit of a fall. Shall we say that was Austin Elmo's fault because he changed things around. I stood up, reached across the desks to UH to pull the console close by, and unbeknownst to me, as I got up. My chair went to the left and as I pulled it forward so I could punch up a call mark from Missouri, I sat down and the chair wasn't there, and it moved and I hit My butt hit the floor and my head hit the wall behind me. But I'm loud, proud, and sassy. Some have accused me now of suffering from PTSD or CTE, that I may become a Democrat again. You never know, the reports of my demise of premature. We have a ross from Portsmouth calling in about it seven four nine, seven thousand, couple of quickies, and I'm gonna go to the call. Big report out out of a Japan Honda Moving Civic production, the top selling brand from Mexico to Indiana, and response to Trump's tariffs, that's a big win. I'm told also by my friends at General Motors, more and more of their facilities in Canada are going to be shipped to Ohio and Michigan because of the Trump's tariffs. Is that a good thing or a bad thing depends if you're a Canadian, or if you're a Mexican, or if you're an American. Damn it, I'm an American, and so I love that that we have a president that puts America first. Zelensky made a fool of himself on Friday. All the idiot had to do was show up, thank you and me for the support of the Ukraine. Maybe wear a suit. I think it's a great idea to partner with the United States of America to mind these raw exotic chemicals that are part of so many modern devices, to make billions of dollars with ten thousand American workers inside the Ukraine. But he couldn't do that. He because the Democratic senators, including Murphy and others, told him don't take the deal, and a couple of Democratic senaters and shooting Chuck Schumer met with him ahead of time before the Friday afternoon meeting with the Trumpster and said, there's not enough security guarantees. What the hell does that mean? Security guarantees? The only guarantees you have in life is from Midas Muffler. There's no guarantees at all. I think, by the way, I think it's a terrible thing. The thirty some years ago, the United States of America under Bill Clinton, guaranteed the security of Ukraine in exchange for them giving up nuclear weapons. And you know the downfall of the USSR became Russia. Yeltsen was in charge, and we guaranteed Ukrainian security thirty some years ago, and then the Ukraine gave back the nuclear weapons Russia and the rest is history. It's terrible, it's bad, but the economy is good or bad. I want to hear from you, and also I want to hear your reaction to Scott Sloan and some of the tricks that he pulls on you. And I also want to think, once again, a man named Tony Bender and Scott rein Hard and so many others, DJ Hodge, and they made it possible now for me to stay here another four years. I told the Trumpster about four or five months ago that if you're re elected, I will protect the Northwest territories on the right wing. So I have a voice, I have a vision. I have an outlet of a great radio station, the best one. We have more listeners now than we've ever had in the forty two years that I've been here. And I love working here. I love the people I work with, and we have listeners out the wazoo, and I just like what I'm doing. And when I lose the passion when the butterflies don't form before a show, believe it or not. Yes, I've done I don't know how many hours of talk radio I'd have to end it up. I'm sure it's tens of thousands of hours. And each day I get up to do it, I enjoy it. And when I stop enjoying it, I'll stop doing it. Maybe the station will tell me we don't need you anymore, but that's that's not the case at this point. So I'll be with you every day of the second Trump term, and who knows, maybe launched Jded into the stratosphere for his first term. Because if this thing goes back the other direction and Kamala Harris takes over the presidency in twenty twenty eight, or Gavin Newsom or Pritz or someone like that, things change fundamentally. To institutionalize the great changes, we must have eight to twelve years of conservative libertarian rule. So let's continue now with your CAUs as I promised, and we have one line open at five pine three, seven four, nine, seven thousand. Now is your opportunity to jump on the air with me. Maybe you want to give the Trump stor a grade Tomorrow night, he's got an address to the Congress is not of the State of the Union address, because normally a first term president hasn't been in office long enough to take credit for all the great things they've done. But the first six weeks of Donald Trump's administration has saved the Union and save the United States of America. Nothing short of that. Let's continue now with John and Dayton, and then Dale and Oxford, and Ross and Portsmouth and Michael and Batavia about ourish history and so much more, and John and Dayton, Home of the Flyers. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And John, how are you.
Speaker 8: I'm great, Bill, thanks to let me call in here. I'm glad that you're still picking and that Scott Sloane exaggerated the circumstances.
Speaker 5: But I do have one glaring question that we need answered.
Speaker 1: Oh answer any question about this station, or about America or about the world. Please go ahead.
Speaker 3: Do you or do you not plan to vote Democrat when you do pass away? Well?
Speaker 1: I have to give that some thoughts. You know, I was a Democrat for a long time. In fact, I was a John F. Kennedy type Democrat that ran for office twice as a Democra each time I lost by large numbers. And if I suffer CTE, if maybe have a PTSD, I might I think the Democratic Party today is not my Democratic Party. It's not the party of Scoop Jackson, or the party of John F. Kennedy, or it's not the party even of Dick Celeste. It's a different party completely. And it appears that Democrats care more about bathrooms than classrooms, and they care more about victims of crime than the perpetrator. They wanted open borders, and we found out that wasn't true. You might recall John that for a long time the Republicans would not go along with the Democratic plan on the southern border because it meant the hiring of thousands of more administrative judges and border patrol agents, because the southern border was wide open, and they said it can't be fixed. We found out after six weeks of the Trump presidency there's a ninety five percent reduction in illegal crossings on the southern border. So the present law we've had, which is what I've said, it's sufficient to stop it from happening. And so now when someone comes across the southern border, they detained them in other words, they arrest them, they allowed them to make their if they can their refugee application, then shipped them back to their home country to wait for the hearing to take place, and that all that had to happen. For the last four years, we've had ten to fifteen million legals poured in the country, which the Democrats purposely done. They did that for reasons unclear to me. So the odds of me becoming a Liberal Democrat, I hope non existent. The odds of me becoming a John F. Kennedy Junior Democrat or maybe a Dick Celeste Democrat that I drove around spent time with, or Anthony Celebrezy is pretty good. So it depends which party we're talking about. And I'm glad you brought that up. The Democratic Party of the past was stronger on defense and border issues than the Republican Party. You might recall that John F. Kennedy ran saying that Eisenhower wasn't tough enough. We needed we had a missile gap. And so this Democratic Party, that Democratic Party of this of Nancy Schumer and chucksh Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer is not my Democratic Party. So I'm not going to become that kind of a Democrat. No, your response, if.
Speaker 4: Any, Well, I was just wondering if the worst were to happen, and that paul did take the toll that.
Speaker 8: Scott's polone said it did.
Speaker 3: Would you have a choice at that point?
Speaker 1: Well, I hope at that point if I meet my maker, I'm prepared to do so, not as a Democrat or as a Republican. But it's a safe soul through Jesus Christ. That's what I would say. Let's continue. Thousands and a hold millions are listening. Let's go to Paula and Brookville. Paula and Brookville, Paula and Brookville. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Paula, you're on the air. Please go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm so signed.
Speaker 7: I'm so happy that I'm actually talking to you because I was so upset this morning. I don't think it was funny. I mean when I turned on the radio, and I really just turn it on out of habit. And I don't really like Scott Slow, to be honest with you, but I listened to you every day and I have for years. I've listened to you since you were not even you know, since you were do any other lawyer stuff, right, But I think of you as a friend, you know, because I hear your voice just about every day, and I, you know, I agree with so many of the things that you talk about, and you're a you're funny guy. And I have a great sense of humor, I really do, and sometimes i'd even consider my my humor is dark. If I know it's a joke, I can take a joke. But when I turned it on the radio and I hear the words that you're dead, I mean I was crying, so just to let you know, I just it was like a friend, you know, I was in shock. I was yelling to my husband that you know, Bill Cunningham is dead, and I was very upset.
Speaker 5: It really upset me.
Speaker 7: So I don't think it was funny at all. Maybe if I had heard the very beginning of what he said, right and after I heard your story about what happened, I actually kind of chuckled, you know, because your stories cracked me up. And then I you know, it was kind of it was humorous when I heard you talking about what happened. But when you turn on the radio and you hear someone that you really love, and I feel as though I do love you. I just didn't find it humorous at all.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: I'm so glad to hear your voice. I'm glad you're okay.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And when it happened last night, I went to my producer, took me off the air. Thought something had happened. He came, Danny Gleeson ran in here. By that point, I was sitting in my chair and I was saying, Mark, are you there? Mark, are you there? And we were in the middle of a break, which I didn't hear because my headset was ripped off, and I'm thinking, okay, And I did not know Scott Cloan had done that till I came in about ten thirty quarter to eleven. I would have told him to stop, because people like to think we have some level of credibility. And Scott and the Inquir did a story on It's in the Inquirs one of their headlines, Bill Cunningham is not dead. I'm thinking, well, you know, I told the truth and it was unfortunate. And the chair was behind me. As I stood up to move the telepad closer to me so I could put Mark on the air, I sat down. There was no chair there, and my butt hit the floor and my head hit the wall behind me, and my head sat ripped off and I said, Mark, are you there? And I had no injury whatsoever. I didn't hurt. I mean, I've played racketball, I've played rugby, I've done things in my life or run six marathons. I think my bones are in pretty good shape. I have the mind I think of an eighteen year old, maybe up to twenty five year old in the body of a thirty five year old. And I'm blessed. And Paula, I thank you for listening. I tell you every now and then you get a call from someone who I don't know, that I've never met and likely never will meet, and You've made my day. It makes me think what I do here is somewhat relevant in many people's lives. I thank you for calling it is.
Speaker 7: And I did cry, and I'm I'm so relieved that you're okay, and and God bless you and everything that you do and your funnier than how I love listening to you.
Speaker 1: Well, I got I got four more years. I made the decision. I talked to DJ Hodge and heart media. I've done it for forty two years, and I guess, God, God willing, I'll do it four more years and then assess what to do. But I told Donald Trump about four months ago before he was elected, actually that I was going to if you get elected, I'll stay four more years, and said, I'm going to hold you to it. And I said, look, I love what I'm doing. People like me here. I enjoy it. It makes my day. And I'm going to take off some more time that I've taken off before, because you know, tomorrow has promised to no one, and I want to enjoy my life while I still can. And I want to play golf with my buddies, with Wally and with Tino and with Mike Lane and my buddiest. I got a different life in Naples, Florida, completely different because different friends, different people, and I love going there. And they built a great studio there that I can broadcast from there or here, broadcast in today's world from anywhere. It doesn't that great. It used to be I had to drive to Fort Myers, but not anymore. But well, as I said, Paula, dry your tears, I'm going to be here, God willing for the next four years and we'll see what happens. And you made my day.
Speaker 7: Well, I love you. I know a lot of people probably feel exactly the same way I did. I kept trying to call the station and I couldn't get through, so I emailed a pretty nasty email about Scotts.
Speaker 1: Well maybe tomorrow he should apologize. Shouldn't he apologize?
Speaker 7: I think he should. Just like the idiot from Ukraine, Well we got two things going on.
Speaker 1: Well they're idiots, And all I can say is Scott Sloan. I like him. He was from Toledo. I lived there for six years, went to law school in Toledo. The mud Hens and Mancy's and Paco's had a great life there, but I wanted to come back home.
Speaker 5: Hell.
Speaker 1: I was born in Covington, families from Erlanger and Ellesmere, and I grew up in Deer Park. And you know, I'm in this community and I love what I do and I'm not going to give it up. If they told me next week we don't need your services anymore, I'd say thank you, let me say goodbye and I'm gone. But they've told me they want me here four more years, and that's what I intend to do.
Speaker 7: Well, You're very well loved, and I'm glad I was able to get through at least speak for I'm sure more than just myself.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I shall Paula, you made my day and thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Oh God love you.
Speaker 6: Okay, bye bye, God bless me.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Every now and then you get a call from someone you don't know, you likely never will meet. This makes me feel as if what I've done for all these many, many years, it's been worthwhile. And maybe it has too many and I know I anger quite a few, but nonetheless I think I helped more than I hurt. So let's continue with more and if line becomes available seven four nine, seven thousand, Billy Cunningham, the Great American live with you every day, hopefully for the next four years or longer, all on news radio seven hundred w l W. Let's continue now with Mark and Missouri and many others if the line becomes available eight six six six four seven, seven three three seven and Mark and Missouri. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 4: Thanks Bill, that's President of the Obvious the other day, Mark, are you still there, Yes, sir Bill, Hello, Hey Bill, Bill.
Speaker 6: New treatments for joint pain.
Speaker 1: Commercial.
Speaker 8: Oh hello, quiet.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm broadcasting Rocky. It was Austin Elmo that put thee and everybody else what this is going to go down in history? Now the golf shoes and the roof and now you read you got the wreath, the reeth. I got the the wreath that's right there. And now this because you can't sit in your rear end in a chair. And you see how it happened. Now, yeah, I did. I I heard the explanation.
Speaker 9: You gave me a play by play, and the conclusion I've come to say is he's not a very good athlete.
Speaker 1: Thank you. If you can't stand up, hit the button on the phone and sit back down, you want to, you want to try it. I can do it, I tell you. And then I'm reaching over here to get him on the air. Do it again my chair, and then I sit down and all of a sudden I'm on the floor of my head against the wall. But everyone's texting me, yeah, no, here we go.
Speaker 8: I have a little problem.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: The problem spell down.
Speaker 8: I'm I'm on the roof of my house.
Speaker 5: Problem.
Speaker 8: I can't get off the roof. Okay, here, but the ladder isn't big enough, and I'm stuck in the corner of the house. I'm a little bit afraid of the of the heights and movement out of my leg under my body, and I got to get off the roof and I'm pass eating the here. Okay, and your name, sir Bill there is this is classic. I'm embarrassed about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 8: I came up here to take the wind.
Speaker 5: Out of the.
Speaker 8: I got the lint out.
Speaker 1: You would have done the same thing.
Speaker 8: Then I turned around with the ladder.
Speaker 1: I think my pride would let me just fall off the roof. But they were like these whirling fans in my temp Star air conditioner. I would have been an accusan art. I would have been chopped up.
Speaker 9: But listen that the station is not going to pay for this studio to be revamped in a way that's safer for you, with like safety chairs, like maybe a seat belt, Yeah, some seat belts.
Speaker 1: Do we need to get you one of those metal alert necklaces. I've fallen out, I can't get up. Do we need to get you one of those? The hell's going on? He needs a seat belt? Go to Joseph several and get yourself a seat belt. What about me and athletes? Hand up? Nobody what I did?
Speaker 5: Nobody?
Speaker 1: The chair wasn't here. Do you look every time you sit down and you say, okay, let me see if the chair the chair and moved to my butt hit the floor and my head hit the wall.
Speaker 9: You got to the chair goes backwards. I'm I mean, I'm giving the example right now.
Speaker 1: Mine did, demonstrating it went backwards to there. And then when I sat down, I hit the edge of the chair that went that way. My butt went that way, my head went there.
Speaker 9: You gotta like subconsciously reach back as I'm doing right now, chair up behind.
Speaker 1: Your rear end. I had Mark from Missouri and had to be hurt. Now look, I run marathons, I win paddleball championships right yes, basketball, I'm in the Hall of Fame. You lost it. Pickleball bait. Same, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 3: That was a blow.
Speaker 1: Sure, welcome. That was his fault. Right there, there we go. First thing, everybody else. The first thing I look at those guys, I said, problem flat stand ninety. He's such a problem with you. He's got bow legs, got candy. You can't and say he's got headband, wristband. He looks like a pumpkin. I said, all right, can we gotta be guy doesn't easy on these guys until first go eleven to one. I said, well done being easy looking good. That was eleven zero.
Speaker 9: So you've done all these athletic things your whole life, and now you can't see the chair.
Speaker 1: You can't even thank you chair move without my intent. I think it was sabotage. Sabotage. We know about the saboteur, saboteur elmore knock you off to slot this nineteen.
Speaker 3: That was the word.
Speaker 1: That was the word that the French freedom fighters to blow up the bridges so the German army could not advance to Uh do you even give me the necklace that I can't get up?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: I won't, I won't come, I won't come in here if you have that necklace. Well, I'm just saying that left you out of it.
Speaker 1: This danger. Yeah, like like you go this stairs and then takes you up and down and then then a lazy Yes there's a lazy boy that pushes you up out of the chair up into a standing building. And maybe it's worse, you know, investing in something like that way, and maybe what about can I change this subject? No, Honda's going to move it's Mexican manufacturing plan on their civic from Mexico to Indiana. Look to your left, semi conductors or backbone. Now you got the Taiwanese locating one hundred billion dollars, then Apple five hundred billion. And look on your left about military families rocked by Trump's federal government cuts. So Fox News is talking about five hundred billion, one hundred billion, talk about Honda civics, and what does CNN talk about Zelenski the ballerina. It's unbelievable, by the way. You see the border numbers too.
Speaker 9: So in twenty twenty two, in the month of February there were sixty six thousand border crossings twenty twenty three hundred and fifty six thousand, twenty twenty four, one hundred and ninety thousand, February.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five, eighty three.
Speaker 9: And twenty six ninety substantial, substantial drop off.
Speaker 1: Remember what your Democratic friends said, we have to pass this new border bill. Our thousands of more administrative judges, tens of thousands and iron will to get done. All we need is somebody to say stop it and force the present law, and segment doesn't believe in that.
Speaker 9: The people that were critical of Trump in that meeting on Friday, what would they have expected Trump to do?
Speaker 1: Sit there and take it. Trump is the one guy in the room that wants Does the Lisky want peace? I don't think he does. Know he wants us to be He wants to continue the American War.
Speaker 9: Everybody on the planet knows he can't win that war except for him, So he doesn't want peace.
Speaker 1: So what are people critical of Trump for a wanting piece? One and more piece and half the money we send there is in relates bank account in Switzerland. Well, if they send American troops over there, it's w W three.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Got a text here from the president of the Kenwock Country Club to you your membership for non athleticism. Brand new golf carts at KCC will have seat belts, any rails and call them because of you seat belt extra wide chairs. That's what Tony Tulusiac says. Also airbags. Do you need an assistant here are we at this point? You need like an assistant of blonde brunette or redhead. Hey, Jennifer, Jennifer Ketchmark has lots of free time. Will heave the student reporters and pron service of your local teme Star Heating and air conditioning dealers tame star quality. You could feel a Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Coolie eight five nine four seven two sixty fifty one. You better call tam Star for that Reds update. Thank you Roxy brought to you by Party Town in Florence. Red's Update or the Tri States one stop shop for all your party supplies. How about this? The fall you took would have killed a normal American. When Paul look said, from what killed you? You would have fallen all over the stadium. I like to see you take the fall that I took, and I'm back at ticking. Let's see. Nicolodlo starts tonight for the Reds against the brew Crew at seven thirty five of the Arno carriers inside pitch. I'm betting on the Reds on the over. Do you agree or not?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Bengals up. They brought to you by good Spirits. Winding to back on Party Town with thirteen convenient locations Kentucky. The Bengals are releasing veteran guard Alex Kappa Rock. What about that fifty games for the team for three years saves eight million dollars on the cap? What happens to Mike Hilton posting on X Today New opportunities always present themselves. Guy that owns the Hilton Hotels. That guy franchise tag deadline tomorrow. Rock free agency starts one week from today. In the National Football League? What about T? What about T? What about T? I don't know. Jimmy Johnson, here you go, rock your chance. Jimmy Johnson, the Hall of Fame coach, Super Bowl champion, retiring from NFL on Fox opens up as an NFL endalyst. When's the last time he raced in NASCAR?
Speaker 3: What year was that?
Speaker 1: Now this is the other Jimmy Johnson not the same guy. No, the fall has affected his brain. Say thank you, continue, good luck, Willy to Cheryl McHenry Dayton television icons, she is going to retire in May after forty four years. Wow Channel seven and Dayton I've seen her now on that and we also say I used to date her, by the way. We also was sad news. Greg Hord passed away over the weekend. Former Reds beat writer Fox nineteen, Channel five reporter. Great guy and the guy that had an alter ego of Buster Poindexter, Hot Hot Hot with the what was it the the something Dolls. The band was the Dolls, and he was the alter ego Dolls. Thank you, Buster Poindexter passing away over the weekend at seventy five, the lead singer, Right, yeah, what about Gene Hackney? Wait a minute, hold on the Jeane hit.
Speaker 3: The music.
Speaker 1: Makes me want to dance. You want to dance, truck, No, you can't dance. We can't risk that. Yeah, we must let me like duct tape you to that chair the day. Look, how dangerous is you? Do you need to You'll need a mine field. There's not piranhas over there. Should we get a wheelchair and wheel you out of the building when you're when you leave, just to make sure you get down there and shut up. I like Mike Dwaine's gonna you got hair, I got everything.
Speaker 9: You consider yourself a better athletes than seg seg How many years are you working here?
Speaker 1: Have you ever fallen on air?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Have you thrown carts? Plenty of them? Have you been trapped on your roof?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: And you beat me and pick a ball? Amen to that brother. Amen the way. We just got to report from Bob Jones the Plumber. The Bengals have Tea have teed up tea with the with the tag T is twenty six million. According to Bob Jones the Plumber, I got it from Jets also in rap report. But yes, but I forget about him. I'm talking Bob Jones plumbing. As indicated, Nice T Higgins has been tagged. T is tagged. Your comments? What about that? Football league has confirmed it, But Bob Jones the Plumber says, yes, it's happened. See, I get my information from all over the place. You guys are watching the combine over the weekend. I did, Yes, I did. I watched the god and I able to run the fastest time ever.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 9: Yes, the Texas wide receiver Matthew Golden increased his draft stock significantly, ran the four nine in the forty for the year after Rezavir Worthy Altar from Texas ran the four to one.
Speaker 1: Boys in Texas can fly. How'd they do in the games?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: What was the time that when you stood up and hit the floor? What was that time? It was under four seconds? Okay, quick, okay, just checking kind of like marital sex. Correct, please continue, I got nothing. I'm just saying that Scott Sloan made a fool of himself. Would you agree? I hate people. You got to be kissing? Text me all morning? What happened to Will? He calls him, literally calls me a So are you sure? I said, hey, I am alive. He said no. My chiefest step said, send you a cherry pie. Well, she owes me something little cherry pie would be good for friends. So she said, apple line. Nothing tastes better than cherry pie early in the morning or late at night. Pretty good stuff. Brock was on The Big Show also subsid injury to look at my hand. Look look it that right there. As I fell, I hit the hit the hit there right there. These walls are padded, by the way. Thank god, I would have cracked my head. I would have become and I have thicker padding for you. Apparently, I think I might become a dumbing athlete, a gram bright athlete. Am I shot my age in Florida twice. You can't hang a wreath.
Speaker 9: You got on your roof and you fell in in the studio like on the ice stating ranger on the basketball in the studio taking a call.
Speaker 10: Miss if we did not recognize the fact that there was a major pickle ball battle that you place in Middletown today, I mean major. You On one side was Bill Seig Dennison along with mister pickleball of Middletown, eighty four year old Stanley.
Speaker 1: Bolkan eighty four years before Stanley, and their.
Speaker 10: Competition blind two guys who fashioned themselves as athletes. Bill the Mouth Cunningham, he loves me, Bill what the former Notre Dame star and NFL star.
Speaker 1: Rocky Boyman ex of St. X High School X of Saint X.
Speaker 10: And they had a butt whip and applied to them flat stain by the duo of Dennison and Vulcans, the likes of which they will.
Speaker 1: Not soon forget. When did and see that coming?
Speaker 3: Did we?
Speaker 1: There was a two oz pitches foul law were considered it impossible.
Speaker 10: Cincinnati, like a couple of.
Speaker 1: Whimpering Ninnis leave and pile.
Speaker 10: Haile Seg Dennison and Stanley Bolkins embarrassed to one pitch.
Speaker 1: And pitch it's weaminess in to one pitch.
Speaker 10: Humiliating would not be a strong enough word to describe the scrap a whip and they put on those.
Speaker 1: Boards when you run out of the parking lot and just get the car. Certainly, I know I didn't gone, no hand out, no interviews, nothing, and seg somebody called in the report nine to one one.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 1: But yeah, somebody called the police showed up after you guys left and said that somebody got there, you know what kicked and they were going to try to try to apprehend you guys. Uh when you left, but I guess we were fames. Ohio State Patrol couldn't catch up with you. You got out of Middletown, you know, like they We left quickly like that like a jet jet plane to begin. So we got a text from Russ Jackson. T was tagged for twenty six point one seven million, and we got Russ Jackson and Bob Jones Plumber reporting on sports. I love it, all right, All.
Speaker 9: Is well, maybe T can give up some of that sign that that money and he can donate to you in safe proving this studio so this doesn't.
Speaker 1: Get proven, get proved good proof. Austin Elmo did it with that thing right there, trying to take over. We have to hit the seg Man, get me out of the Studge Report, please, Willy, and honor of you falling down, and that maybe they'll make a movie out of that. Maybe remember that falling down the movie? And I can't get off too. Thank god you're still alive. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report. At some point the foolishness has got it. Thank you. He's gonna fly the flags and half staff for three days when I die.
Speaker 3: Is that good?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. That's pretty good. Yeah. On seven hundred w LW