Speaker 1: Oh yes, and we keep it moving. Final hour on the show, Jonas knocked in for Fred Rogan, much much, much appreciated. My brother.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I got thoughts after what I just heard. Oh, I mean, well, oh you getting tossed out of your son's baseball game, because you are even like.
Speaker 1: I was hot, man, I was hot, brother.
Speaker 2: How long ago was that did that take?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, let's see, he was a twelve year old, so it was he's twenty. Yeah, soil about ten years ago.
Speaker 2: So ten years later, you still remember.
Speaker 1: Every detail, every detail about.
Speaker 2: The ball down the line, the shock flying.
Speaker 1: Dock flying world. Do you not see the shock flying?
Speaker 2: Deadpoll? A second time hits a home run? And you couldn't just let.
Speaker 1: That go, let it go on, couldn't let it go?
Speaker 2: Was that effing fair? And the guy ran you?
Speaker 1: He ran me? Now. The beauty of that, though, was the I can't even call it a crowd. I mean it was his parents and families. But they enjoyed it. They laughed at it. Oh my god, I definitely laughed at it. But my wife rode me forever. He wasn't there, he wasn't there. My son was mortified. He was like, oh, my god. He was mortified. He was so embarrassed, and I was I felt bad for him because, you know, at the end of the day, the the other his teammates were loving it because I was, you know, just being I was obnoxious, but I was just being stand up and it was it was kind of in the moment, it was like kind of hardcore. But so his teammates were like, yeah, your dad is cool, your dad is right, and he was like, oh no, that was why why why would you do that to me?
Speaker 2: Did you ever see the ump who threw you out of the game after that? Did you ever see him call another game? I wonder if I've always wondered about this with when it comes to umpires, especially umpires, I wonder if part of them kind of walks around with a badge of honor, like, oh, that Hall of Famer I saw him out. Yeah, and I swear to god, I wonder if that guy somewhere listens to a five seven and he's like, oh, yeah, you know Rogan and Rodney huh yeah, Rodney got tossed.
Speaker 1: And him, oh yeah, a story probably went crazy from his perspectives. Yeah, I've gotten his grill. Yeah, that Rodney Pete I got all up in his grill and then tossed him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, my my son is four years old. He played his first season of T ball, and like full disclosure, I get emotional watching him, like not even like, I'm just so proud of him when he gets a hit, when he does something, because he loves baseball so much. He loves playing. My wife looked at me one time, like his final game. So they had one final game and you know, he's sitting off a tee, but he piped a ball opposite field and he's running around and he's like full ham. He's sliding when he doesn't need to slide. He's doing he's doing all the celebrations around because his favorite player is Pete Crow arms Strong of the Cubs. He loves Pee Crow Armstrong. So he's doing the raise the roof, he's doing like all that's And so my wife looks over at me and she's like, are you crying? And I'm like, I'm just so happy and proud of him, and she said, like, babe, it's T ball. Like I'm thinking to myself, if I'm like this and he's four, what am I going to be like if he hits a ball down the line that hits the.
Speaker 1: Jock in a call foul, and then right back and bombs one. Yeah. You you would go absolutely nuts, nuts, You're done. You're doing this at four right now at T ball?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. I can't even because because I was talking to Petros a couple of weeks ago. He was telling a story about how he went to his neighbors were like, hey, you know, come by the game. There was a little league game. It was like a championship game, and Petros was sitting there watching, as you know, this team was imploding on the mound and these parents are devastated for their kids. Meanwhile, on the opposite side the opposing teams fans and parents are bumping chess and high fiving and doing it. Petros is looking around, that's going what is going on here?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: It was amazing to see how into it people get it just these small time events. Uh, but once you once their family involved, it takes on a different it does.
Speaker 1: You can tell yourself all you want, you know, driving your kid to to warm up or to drop them off before the game, and before the game he's out. I'm just gonna sit there and just be calm. I'm not going to do anything. I'm not going to say anything. And you can't help it. You just can't help it, Okay, can't help it. Cher, I can't. I couldn't help Hey, you know he's up up at the plate. Hey, hey, be ready for the fastball. Be ready for I mean you can't, you can't help it. Be ready to hit, be ready to hit.
Speaker 2: It, just like the whole the whole being. And I've heard other people say that, were you more nervous? Are you more nervous watching your kids? I never understood that because I thought, man, you'd like, look, I don't know, why would you ever be. I never get nervous doing radio. I never get nervous ever. One time you do it enough.
Speaker 1: And it's.
Speaker 2: If he when he's swinging the bat off a t he's four years old. There's kids that like, look like they just learned to walk an hour ago. He's four years old. And all I'm thinking, and I'm I'm nervous, thinking, man, please hit this ball in the air, because if he hits a ground ball, he's not gonna be happy and I'm gonna have to wear it the rest of the day. He's gonna be pissed. He's that competitive, please hit it in there. And I'm nervous and I never get nervous, and I'm nervous watching him play T ball. When you're a parent, everything.
Speaker 1: Changes, Everything changes. Yeah, you wear every emotion of them and more, Kevin, you coming coming, Vin, It is coming, all right. So, so there's there's some talk out there and and there there's a lot of talk obviously with Major League Baseball. Obviously there's talk about possible you know, we we we talked about this with Bob Nightingale about work stoppage and you know, salary cap. Is there going to be a cap? Is gonna be a floor with the players want with the MLB wants. Another issue is does MLB accommodate the players and allow them to play in the Olympics, which will be here in twenty twenty eight. Baseball is back into the Olympics now, and obviously it is in the summer, and so there's talk of how do we make this work? And the latest from Rob Manfred is I'd like them to play, but we're not moving the All Star Game. We're not going to move the All Star Game to accommodate the Olympics, and I don't know, I don't know if it's a good idea for the players to play in the Olympics. All of most of the player I just didn't say all because I don't know all of them, but most of the players that have been asked say they want to play for their respective countries. Yeah, you know, kind of like the WBC. It's a it turned into the The WBC turned into a big time hit.
Speaker 2: It's awesome, it is.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: And to see like remember when it was otaniut Yeah, those are you know, teammates at the time, and they're going against each other, yes, and you just see the pride that they have for it.
Speaker 1: The Dominican versus Cuba, I mean Dominican versus Venezuela. All those games were so so good, so good.
Speaker 2: And look, if you know anything about the history of boxing Puerto Rico Mexico, that's always alway spicy. Always there's always like there's a true rivalry. Yes, and you look, you see it. Even with the Gold Cup. You know, the USA you know, rolled out their CE team. Some were calling it against Mexico, and you saw how fired up people got for that. The WBC that's another one of those Major League Baseball stumbled upon and you realize, oh, this is awesome. This is really a lot of fun. You see, the stands are packed. People are fired up for it, and I don't know why. I guess the only drawback would be if the best players want to play for their respected countries, then you would have a watered down version of that All Star Game. Would would be my understand If that's the case, you're not going to cancel it, you know, But.
Speaker 1: It's the it's like, it's like we're gonna we're gonna have a standoff, right. It feels like and if you're the look, the Olympics happens once every four years, agreed, and and you know the All Star Game is every year, right, Yeah, so if you got to move the All Star Game up or back or whenever you move it, that's an easier move than telling the Olympics, oh, if it coincides with the All Star Game, our players are not going to play because we're not going to move the All Star Game.
Speaker 2: I mean, players should have the opportunity to make that choice for themselves. And I could understand why because you're hearing stuff, you know, in the NFL about flag football. Oh you know, you know our players are players in the NFL going to play flag football and all this stuff, and they're lining it up to where it'll happen before training camps start. And you know, I just players should have that opportunity and should have that right because I can understand from an owner's standpoint, you don't want your guy getting injured. If you're paying that guy, you don't want him getting injured doing something other than what he's being paid for. You know, it's like any other off season activity.
Speaker 1: But from me, do we want one Soto going to play for Dominican and I get two weeks or ten days for the Dominican and get hurt down there?
Speaker 2: Or But from a big from a big picture standpoint for the growth of the game, I only see upside letting.
Speaker 1: Them only participants. I agree.
Speaker 2: So that that's that's why I wonder. And by the way, how long has baseball been out of the Olympics? Has it? Has it been out for a while? It came back I think not this past cycle, but the cycle before that, and then before that it was gone for like eight years. It keeps coming and going for whatever reason. I don't know what, Kevin, You got to be careful using the term cycle it comes to baseball because people steroids. I just don't want to, you know, like I don't want to want to he meant he meant hit. For the second I was thinking something else.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so it's coming gone and and and and now that it's uh that it's back. But the but the game and where baseball is, which is which is really weird that that Manfred is not really taking every effort or making every effort to make this happen because of what just happened in Japan when the Dodgers went and played the Cubs in Japan, and this game is so global now and you've got you know, Korea is a force. The Japan team obviously who won it, uh won the w b C is a is a force. Obviously, the the Dominican Puerto Rico, Mexican teams, Venezuela teams are going to be a force. It's going to be very very competitive. Why not embrace that if you're major League Baseball, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if you're all about let's grow this sport, let's get as many eyeballs on it as possible. I don't know why you would be against it, you know, like, well, we're not going to cancel the All Star Game. Oh okay, I mean I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean I just move it up. I don't three weeks.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what sort of financial impact that hit that has on Major League Baseball. I'm not sure. Obviously it's a big win for the city that's hoasting the All Star Game, and so that you know, that would that would hurt if you had to either get rid of it or whatnot. But I just feel like you can adjust and it doesn't have to be such a hard line stance, especially to your point, if this is something that comes up every four years, it's not like you have to worry about this every year, like you've got time to figure this out. You just adjust accordingly and make it to where you can get the best of both worlds, to where you can have your All Star Game event and you can have these guys be showcased in the Olympics and for a lot of those guys, man, look, you say whatever you want about Carmelo Anthony, Oh, you never won a title. He never won this dude guy won gold medals. Yeah, and like that still I think matters to a lot of people, and so if it's if it's an opportunity to grow the game on that front, much like the WBC, which has been awesome as we talked about, I don't know why there would be pushback on it, I really do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't either. I don't either. And we're you know, we're just talking about the countries that we you know, kind of know that it's been you know, infiltrated in the MLB, like Puerto Rico and Dominican in Cuba and Venezuela and Mexico. But Australia has got a great baseball program down there. Now, some parts of Europe have great baseball programs.
Speaker 2: I think, isn't that doesn't Ned Colletti have a role in Italy?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes he does.
Speaker 2: He's the GM of the Italian WBC team. I love that so much. I love that song much.
Speaker 1: How do you think that?
Speaker 2: I just want to I want to, you know what, like, tell any one of those meetings, right, tell me you guys, you don't want to be in one of those meetings, Like I just I just want to know what those meetings are like because I'm picturing good fellas where they're making pasta in jail. They're shaving the garlic, you know, and they're showing him how to do it like that. Like, I love everything about Ned. I think it's awesome. I think it's so much fun.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is great. I I've just got that picture in my mind. Ned. He's sitting around with like twenty six guys all right, telling stories as he's cooking pasta with the apron on to them. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you want to do it?
Speaker 1: Hey, that guy comes up again? I want to I want to hit him right in, right in the temple. Oh my god. Second half Dodgers getting ready to go this weekend. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Make AM five seventy l a sports a preset before you plug in your phone. Presets in the iHeartRadio app, now available with Apple car Play and Android autom Just another easy way to listen to LA's best sports talk.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, hey, hey, many thanks to dog House for game changing one hundred percent angus beef hot dogs and with today being National Hot Dog Day, you can get a free dog via the House Rewards app. Trust us, you definitely want in you a hot dog guy, right, I'm a I'm a I'm a burger guy more than a hot dog guy. Yeah, I've always been a burger guy versus a hot dog. Give me a burger every day. Hot dogs? You know, when I started to figure out what went into hot dog, I liked them less and less. So you finally figured it out.
Speaker 2: Uh, something still wonderful. You've see the you've seen the great outdoors. Yes, yes, I'll say this because I think Doghouse are they Is it their fifteen year anniversary?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think today's a fifteen year anniversary, which congratulations, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: They are amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'll say this, if you get a good enough and I might be in the minority on this, but if you get a good enough hot dog like one from the Doghouse, you don't need a whole hell of.
Speaker 1: A lot on it.
Speaker 2: No, really like if you have a if you have a good bun, you don't like, you really don't need and yeah, that that's it. If you if you have the sweet bread what like and the dog man, you could probably I've done what do you put? Okay, so I've done the because I figured this out the hard way. I've done the and I'll do this often. If we ever have hot dogs, I'll go sweet bread, the King's Hawaiian, I'll go the standard hot dog, and I might go just chopped up onions or just sliced talapanos and go that with less because you don't need it. Like if the bun is good enough, you don't need and if it's and if the bun is soft enough, you don't need anything else to add moisture to the dog, like, you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So as long as you don't put ketchup on a hot dog, I'm good with you. Agreed.
Speaker 2: Agreed, Yeah, agreed, And it takes away there's something about it, and you don't realize it because look, full disclosure. When I was a kid, if we had mac and cheese, like sometimes ketchup would find its way on mac and cheese. All right, And now I look at that as I'm older, and I go, you got to be ashamed of yourself. You got to be ashamed of yourselves.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I swear to god. That was very strange. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. The thing only must but yeah, onions and relish and everything, you can always do that you can put everything else, but don't put don't put ketchup on your hot dog.
Speaker 2: Agreed, Yeah, agreed?
Speaker 1: All right, So now all Star break, it's over. Dodgers. You know, again, we talked about this early in the week with Fred about grades of the dog. He gave them an A because they're five and a half games up given all of the injuries that they've had, it's pretty remarkable. I don't care what team you are. If you go through the injuries that the Dodgers have had and you're still five and a half games up in your division, it's it's pretty good. And you got to reward that. And I know Dodger fans don't want to believe that because they believe that the Dodgers should be twenty games up at this point. Yeah, but it's still pretty good. Second half, Jonas, what do you think has to happen for the Dodger or will happen for the Dodgers? And will they will they be active in the trade situation, trade deadline time or will they stay patent? Let those guys get healthy and and and roll the dice that they're going to get everybody back.
Speaker 2: You know, I wonder about that because if they if they make a move, Like there's certain organizations to where if they make a move on a player, you go, uh, oh, what do they know that we don't Tommy Edmund for example, Belichick did this in the NFL for years to where everyone's like, man, you're signing Wes Welker. Why and then lo and behold, oh yeah, that's why, like he knew he could see it. And so if they make a move on a player outside from your just your your standard big names that would be out there, whoever that could be you know Suarez from you know the Diamondbacks and all these guys, if they were to make a move on a player, I look at that as I trust that they recognize that's a guy that's a key part towards figuring out or at least adding depth to be able to figure out possible situations that come up later in the year. I just wonder if they look at it and go all right, going into the year, there was talk about a ten man rotation, that they were so deep when it came to pitching that there was a ten man rotation. Did they view the return of Otani at some point as their big deadline move when it comes to the rushing staff, and that's why I'm curious to see. Last year it felt like, you know, formality, they were going to make a move, and at the deadline they got edmund, they got flairity, They went out and got aggressive and you know, Bob Nightingale was talking about a bullpen arm do they go out and they get the bullpen. The other part of this, it throws a wrinkle into things, is that with the expanded wild card, you've got all these teams who think they've got a legitimate shot, and so maybe some of those teams on the fringe aren't going to be sellers. Maybe the you know, the quantity is lower this year because of how many teams have the potential, and it almost feels like the next week or so, which is crazy to say because we've had, you know, one hundred games played or whatever it is, the next week or so is going to determine whether or not, you know, a team is a buyer or a seller. And I think that kind of changes things. But it's always the moves under the radar that they make that I'm always fascinated by because you know that they've done their due diligence have done their research, and that's why they're making the make it.
Speaker 1: Right right it is it always is. And and but do you think that there are some big names out there that could be moved at the deadline that are I mean, not necessarily for the Dodgers, but in general, do you think there's some big names that are out there on teams that are you know, we talk about schemes that's not going to happen. Obviously Bob didn't think that was gonna happen either, But and I don't see that happen at least this year. But do you think there are other names out there that possibly could shock some people that oh my god, they moved him or they got him, and and all of a sudden they're a different team because they got this particular player.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would say, look, the big one was Devers, Like I don't know, I don't know anybody saw that that was going to happen the way that it did, but that ended up happening. I kind of kicked around just because I knew it. Would you know, give Ben Maller a little bit of a red ass. Last week, I said, you know, months he's going to be out for a little while here. Maybe they're looking to add at third base, and maybe Alex Bregman could be a possibility. I don't know, And of course you know that he got a kick out of that. But I mean, if you're looking at third base, Suarez from the Diamondbacks is one of the most under the radar home run hitters that we've seen, Guy mashes Bay. He's four home runs in a game earlier this year. He's got thirty one at the break, which is crazy. Cal Rawley's got thirty thirty eight or whatever it is, which which is even more bananas. But maybe that's a move. And if you believe, like Nightingale believes, and a lot of people believe that the Diamondbacks are finished, maybe and Joe Davis and John Smoltz brought this up that yeah, they could. There's pieces there in Arizona, like there are pieces of Yead and so if you're looking to add a bat, that would be a name that you could look at. I just don't know if the Dodgers view the price being too steep for their liking, and do they think that Mounsy's going to be impacted for the entire season or he comes back and he's ready to go right off the bat.
Speaker 1: Are the Diamondbacks looking at it as this is a aberration and we struggled, But we've got a good young nucleus that we don't want to give up the farm or we're not going to give up our key players that have help us get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you know, you wonder, you know, inside the division, not that that stopped teams from making deals before, but inside the division to really want to give that guy up to somebody else. I mean, it's it's it's going to be really, really fascinating because I don't know that there's a huge name that's out there. Al Contra from Florida, from Miami rather has been talked about as one of the names that could be had. But you know, when he's pitching, well, he's potentially as good as there is, but there's been question marks there. So I just wonder if they look at it and go, let's try and get healthy perfectly, That's what I'm thinking about.
Speaker 1: I think that's that's the dance, right, do we roll the dice on us getting healthy? Because if we're healthy, we've got all the guys we need. We don't need anybody.
Speaker 2: And also, look, I mean, what's going on with Mookie Vetts? Like, what's what's going like?
Speaker 1: Right? You got to believe it can't continue, Yes, struggles can't continue. You got to get it turned around.
Speaker 2: Like Freeman, you know, has been in this slump and been in out of this slump, and you look at that and go. And Dave Roberts even made the comment recently where he was like, look, I just trust the player. I trust the sample size we've it. Like, you don't just stay in a slump that long if you are the player that you are the you know, Mookie starts to produce all of a sudden that helps out significantly, you know. Freeman's more like, I just I think that there's answers on the roster now, as opposed to maybe some of the answers that are out there elsewhere and teams that may or may not want to part ways because they either think that hey, we could be in this thing, you know, in a couple of weeks with it an opportunity to get to the wild card or be you know, we're just not going to give up a guy, you know, for bottom barrel prices when we feel like we can raid somebody's farm system for a big addition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you are you worried about Danner Scott.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about if he has another bad outing, what David Assay is going to do to him. That's what I'm worried about. I mean, like that's like between David and Fred, they both they will double team him. But like, you know, it's funny. So the Sunday game was a perfect example. Yeah, David, Yeah, Fred and David Like that is you know, for two guys that don't get along, they get along. They just don't know it, you know what I mean. But like for a Sunday's game, for example, Tanner Scott goes out there, gives up this, gives up the save, and you're looking at it, going, oh Christ, here they go. And then James Autman of all people, makes that play on deals and saves the game, like literally saves the game. So you you look at that and you're like, they're so deep that even guys that everybody recognizes as yeah he was off to a hot start when he came up here, but he'll be included in a trade. He's not going to be back. Even that guy comes up with a play here or there. That helps them to make the play on Sunday. So when you have that much depth and that much potential talent on your roster, it gives you so much more flexibility, but it also makes your decisions that much harder because you don't know who to part with. So it'll be interesting, man, it's gonna be an interesting.
Speaker 1: Deadthe I just think you can't. And Fred's ready to deal him and get rid of him or change him up and all that. I just don't think because the Dodgers are the Dodgers, and they have the luxury of being five and a half games up that they don't have to panic. No, they don't have to panic. And look, Tanner Scott, he's had a rough go. Let's let's be honest, all right, right he is. I think he's the top of the league and blown saves and he's had a rough way to go, But that's not who he is at the end of the day. At some point, I gotta believe that he is going to figure it out, turn it around and be back to the Tanner Scott, the guy that they signed for seventy two million dollars. Yeah, you know, and so and if this was you know, the Diamondbacks or the Padres that are sitting there in third place, going we gotta make we gotta make some move, we gotta Well then yeah, you might make a move at it. But the Rogers are five and a half games up. You don't have to panic with Tanner Scott right now.
Speaker 2: You know what's you know what's interesting too about the Dodgers is that any other organization, say the Diamondbacks that just won a World Series last year, say the Padres just won a World Series last year, and whatever, we got one. We're good, man, we got one, like you know, like you've seen like the Marlins won won two World Series and literally emptied the chamber on their team, on their roster afterward they won. There's a god, we got one. We're good here, Like the Cubs. Cubs won a World Series and it was like the next dynasty gone, Like everybody's gone that was on the team.
Speaker 1: Thinking about Hobby Byers is an All Stars.
Speaker 2: At a third position, you know, like Schwarber was on the team.
Speaker 1: He just won m VP.
Speaker 2: It comes like, now we don't need we got our one week series. Yeah, I tell me about it. Like Chris Bryant was the MVP, all those guys, uh, you know, Kyle Hendrix, like all those guys that were part of that team at Yeah, so all of them. You see how you see how some of these organizations work. And what's what's amazing about the Dodgers is that of anybody, they could be sitting back and kind of kicking their feet up and going, we don't need to be aggressive at the deadline. We don't need to do it, make a move at the deadline. We can just listen. We got our World Series. We're gonna roll the dice and try and get healthy and see where we go from there. And something tells me, of all the teams that are going to be kicking the tires and trying to make a move, they're gonna be the ones. They're always the most aggressive, and because of that they get rewarded for it every year.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Man, all right, we'll be back to wrap it up. Jonas knocked Rodney p AM five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer. Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple Car Play or Android Auto.
Speaker 2: Road Trip all summer with La Sports.
Speaker 1: Ah. Yes, it's been a great hump day, Rodney pet Jonas knocks, it's been good, Jonas. You sent me something early this morning man that I don't want to end it on a down note, man, but you sent me something that I want to say. It's an up note because I got to mention it because it's an incredible feat of this one hundred and fourteen year old gentleman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred and fourteen years old Indian guy, one hundred and fourteen years old. His nickname is the Turban Tornado Urban Tornado, which is one of the great nicknames of all time. Definitely, definitely in the top five the guys of Buck fourteen and he started running marathons at eighty nine years old. We were talking about the WAA. He started at age ninety nine. Started at eighty nine years old, so it wasn't like a runner in his old life. Who knows he started eighty nine years old. We were talking about the Olympics earlier. I think he was the flag bearer for or. He was the torch bearer for the or carrier, right, Yeah, yeah, he actually he was friends with Jesse Owens. That is correct, but no, he so he was. He represented India as part of the Olympics as well. I don't know if he participated obviously because of the age, but he was. Like he's a legend in India because one hundred and fourteen years old, runs marathons, walking across the street, gets killed by a hit and run at one hundred and fourteen. Think about all the crap that he's all the crap, all the pandemics, all the world wars, all everything that he's lived through in his life. He was born in nineteen eleven, okay and.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eleven, both World War wars. Yea, every every war.
Speaker 2: How many pandemics, Like, how many pandemics he's seen that he's like all covidel I mean, he's lived through everything. Assassination, like he's seen it all. And at one hundred and fourteen years old. Wow, guy's crossing the street and some dumb ass hits him with the car and then just drives off.
Speaker 1: Like what it's like.
Speaker 2: If I were him, I'd be so pissed me. I would be so pissed that bad whoever hit him all and it was a hit and run, hit and run just just took off. And then LeVar Yarrington we were talking about this morning and Levar's like, well, listen, at one hundred and fourteen years old, you know he could have got him with like the side mirror and uh and you know not even meant to hit a var Come on, man, And I'm like, like, like, LaVar's got like the like the guy put his windshield.
Speaker 1: Put it.
Speaker 2: It's like LaVar's got it, Like the guy put his windshield wipers on and the dude disappear because he's one hundred and fourteen. But nonetheless, so it just goes to show you anybody that's like making an excuse for not getting into shape. At eighty nine, this guy started running.
Speaker 1: Marathons and ever since.
Speaker 2: And the Turbine Tornado urbing, what a great name.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable but again yeah, to go out like that as just horrible or it sucks, but well, you know, Jonas, thanks for man, thanks for stepping in man as you always do. Brother. You're always great to fill in man. Always good to talk to you and hang out with you brother always.
Speaker 2: No listen, I'm a fan, I always have been. I appreciate you guys. Letting me be a part of it as always, and then you and Ronnie and Kevin make it easy so it's always right on, right on. Thank you guys, Ronnie, Kevin, thank you very much and we will talk to you tomorrow