Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's Star one on one three. It's Marcus and Corean. It's time to play the base favorite trivia game. This is called what you Know About That.
Speaker 2: We've got a pair of tickets to see AJR this Sunday night. It's Shoreline Amphitheater courtesy of Live Nation. Those tickets are un sale now at livenation dot com.
Speaker 1: Bringing our contestants, we start in South City and say good morning to jahij Hi. Good. What's going on this morning? Just on my way to work? Excellent? What do you do for work? Engineer? Nice? Drive safe out there. Let's say what's up to your opponent. We'll take it out to the tri Valley. Annie is on the phone. Good morning Annie, Hello, Arny out there in Pleasanton. What's going on? Taking my daughter Nora?
Speaker 2: It's summer camp?
Speaker 1: Love it? What kind of camp are we doing? He's doing a softball camp actually over at Cow. That's outstandings, Go bears, Nora. No helping, you know, Mom's got to do this on our own, right, ye, all right. Game is simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass, and we'll come back to the question. If we have time left. Okay, and we play along at Homer in the car. Here we go and he goes on hold in Pleasanton, and we'll begin with Jay in South City. Question number one true or false? Strawberries are not actually berries? True? What National Park was created by the Colorado River? What type of animal is a mandrel? We need you to be more specific, ohhater and eater? Okay? What company found that in nineteen sixty four was originally called Blue Ribbon Sports. What year was the first iPhone sold? Was it two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight or two thousand and nine?
Speaker 2: Seven?
Speaker 1: Hey, let's go back to when you passed on. What National Park was created by the Colorado River? All right, hang on the line. Jay goes on hold in South City and we pick up Annie in Pleasanton.
Speaker 2: Annie, Hi. Question number one true or false? Strawberries are not actually berries?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: What National Park was created by the Colorado River?
Speaker 1: Oh? Grand Canyon?
Speaker 2: What type of animal is a mandre?
Speaker 1: A mandrel.
Speaker 2: What company founded in nineteen sixty four was originally called Blue Ribbon Sports?
Speaker 1: Written sports past?
Speaker 2: What year was the first iPhone sold? Two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight or two thousand and nine, two seven? Okay, going back to when you passed on, what company founded in nineteen teen sixty four was originally called Blue Ribbon Sports?
Speaker 1: And IBM, all right and all alone? Jay comes back in South City. We'll see how he did against Annie and pleasanton question number one? True or false? Strawberries are not actually berries?
Speaker 2: Jay said?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: And he said true, that is correct. They are not actually berries.
Speaker 1: And why is that, Corey, because the seeds are on the outside. Thank you so much. What National Park was created by the Colorado River? Jay said?
Speaker 2: Zion An He said Grand Canyon? It is Grand Canyon.
Speaker 1: The type of animal is a mandrel?
Speaker 2: Jay said, and eater? Annie passed, it's actually a monkey.
Speaker 1: What company founded in nineteen sixty four was originally called Blue Ribbon Sports?
Speaker 2: J passed, and he said, IBM, it's Nike.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows that answer except for you and your husband because he worked there. Think about it. Swoosh, literally, no one ribbon, I don't ribbon nobody, Oosh, not a single person. You're wrong. You're wrong about that. Finally, what year was the first iphode sold? Two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight or two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Jay said two thousand and seven, and he said two thousand and seven. That is correct. Our winner is Annie three to two.
Speaker 1: Nanny. You did it. You got the tickets for AJR this weekend. Jay, you're getting a mark support chip lift. What are you talking about? Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight oh five am and add to what you know about that podcast is a preset on our iHeart app and never miss an episode