Speaker 1: Deal love X Games Fun Terry, Welcome to the w WE. So I've been thinking about some ideas for your gimmick. Well, I was hoping I could just be, you know, a wrestler, you know, just kind of be based on you know, my terrific terry. No no, no, no, no no. It was good, but I didn't think of it, So we're not going to go with that. So here's my idea. I think it's I think I think it's I think it's a little bit better, it's a little edgier. But we've been coming up with this idea of maybe a farm animal gimmick. You know, we're thinking, you know, I was thinking move the cow. So I think that's what we're going to give you. I think it's gonna go over. I think you'll probably be a you know, a champion by the end of the year, and I'll be go over Hogan and uh, I got this idea. We didn't playing around with some kind of you know, crazy guy ideas. So what you'd be is you will it's entirely new concept for you, I know, but you'll be a crazy guy who you're going to talk to a you know, a mannequin head m think.
Speaker 2: Well, Vince, I mean that's what I've been doing in Philly.
Speaker 1: Like I said, that's that's that's that's kiddy playing. I'm getting you a new gimmick. He's saying, this is my idea.
Speaker 3: I'm struggling to see what's new about a Vince, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, right now, I'm struggling to see how I'm going to give you a pay jackets. There it is. I'm just struggling to see how you're going to walk out of my office alive.
Speaker 3: Well, Vince, I mean it'll work. Does everybody wants head?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually, can you Patterson help you do the rest? I get in. I gotta bring my secretary Jude. You a memo, a memo on my balls. Hello, Jimmy Hart, Vince McMahon, New York, go say more.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm a colisseum collection. Let's go say something. I'm the for the w W. It's a publicly traded integrated media pull rally organization.
Speaker 1: Which we.
Speaker 4: Digital content to say, first of all, first of all, he's talking as if there's a gun to his head for some reason.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 3: They're not publicly traded yet at all.
Speaker 2: It just says it, like like Jimmy Hart down in Memphis even knows what publicly trade.
Speaker 1: I want from.
Speaker 2: Them, Like like it's going to mean anything to Jimmy Hart from the John Trees if they're publicly traded.
Speaker 5: The New York is a publicly traded institution of corporate economic and you know we we we we are a multimedia production institution with family friendly entertainment on television, streaming, audio visual platforms. We provide different content on a variety of platforms and a multitude of nations.
Speaker 1: What do you say, automation is that?
Speaker 6: He said?
Speaker 3: Sure? Why not?
Speaker 1: Jimmy Hart WI Jimmy Hart pensback man from New York.
Speaker 2: We're a fully integrated, publicly traded up down left right, free cash flow, capital, asset high for asset light, freak cast slow operating.
Speaker 5: With you know we we we level set. We you know, we want to touch base with a with a certain uh uh you know, an audience with we you know.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up, Please, I'm trying. I'm trying to say this. Please, I need you. I don't watch my fucking show for the music, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Jim Johnson puts his head in his hands at this point.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, do you disagree? Fucking artists? It's kind of you think you are? Is it?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: It kind of cramping your creative style, you fucking piece of ship.
Speaker 3: Well, Vince, it's a little insulting what you said. I don't know why you had to say that, but.
Speaker 1: It's insulting. It's insulting that I called you what you are. That's what you are, Like I'm the owner of the w W E. You're a fucking piece of ship. Man.
Speaker 3: Morale is at an all time high, isn't it. I mean yet nobody ever quits, of course not, because he makes sure before he lays into you that you have no other option and nowhere else to go. And that's when he takes advantage.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you right now. You can try to quit if you want, but you'll never be a musician ever again. You know how? I know that I have called every record label. I have called every major music company before he had called Turner.
Speaker 3: Before he insult him.
Speaker 1: And I have told them that you are a serial rapist. I have told him, don't hire Johnston because he might threaten your children. Don't hire him because he might ruin your family from the inside out.
Speaker 3: Don't hire again. He does this before Johnston cops an attitude at the meeting, just in case he cops an attitude in the future. Vince covers these bases.
Speaker 1: So if you think you can get out of this job by quitting and going to some place that's quote unquote happier and a better working environment, fuck you. This is your home, and God damn it, you will die here.
Speaker 3: Jack McDaniel's office.
Speaker 1: I like to talk to Jack. Please.
Speaker 3: Okay, who's calling.
Speaker 1: It's it's Vince McMahon. Oh, oh, mister McMahon, backman, the king of everything.
Speaker 3: Please hold a minute, all right, Vince?
Speaker 1: I like that music. Where do you get that whole music? What is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. We hire some guy, Jim Johnston. He does, he just does like Levater? What what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What? What are you calling about? Vince? I got a meeting in two minutes.
Speaker 1: You hired now. I told you that Jim Johnson is a rapist and a murderer. Why would you hire him to do your music?
Speaker 3: It's not the same Jim Johnson? What do you have? Vince?
Speaker 2: I really I really need to get into this meeting.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you something. You got fucked last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that's what That's what this meeting's about. I can't believe this.
Speaker 1: I mean, they did it on I'm shopping. This meeting is more important than your meeting.
Speaker 3: I mean, this happened with us, with the fucking UFC in nineteen ninety four. That shit's real and we gotta deal with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, you got you gotta work into a shoot? Brother?
Speaker 3: How what do you mean? What does that even mean? Are you talking wrestling words again?
Speaker 1: You got to understand something, Ted Turner, fuck you?
Speaker 3: Will you stop saying? Will you give me specifically the case for that? I mean.
Speaker 1: There you have to give. You have to refund people.
Speaker 3: You don't think I fucking know that you're calling.
Speaker 1: Me you're losing money.
Speaker 3: But what are you trying to tell me? You don't think I know.
Speaker 1: What I want you to do is I want you to call Ted Turner and say, fuck you man, I'm going with Vince Exclusive. Well, I can't do that. That you have to or I'm gonna go to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Now, when you say I've picked up a little bit of your language over the years, when you say worked into a shoot, are you somehow suggesting that they planned to have this happen.
Speaker 1: You're damn right. I read their scripts word for word, Vince.
Speaker 3: Isn't that predicted by patient doctor confidentiality?
Speaker 1: You get hold on, hold on one second, Patterson, Patterson, write a script up, make do some bullshit. Write a script. We're gonna send this guy.
Speaker 3: One of the ones that I used to write for the boys for Zahorean.
Speaker 1: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, not not Candy.
Speaker 1: No, I need those for me. You gotta get one Jack, hold on one second, Jo right back. Just give you one second, please, I'm trying to a got an emergency call. Hey, Bruno, Bruno, Well, what's up, fence, come one? And I want to celebrate this moment.
Speaker 3: It is the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vince, I'm just I know we've been to her a lot, but I gotta just say, I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 3: Put it here, Vince, You're happy to be here.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled that you're here. Now.
Speaker 6: You fucking look at me, all right, I said, look at me, you guinea womp cocksucker.
Speaker 1: You look at me. Straighten my fucking eyes, all right, Bruno. Sam Martini tiny bitch. You get it. You see what happened here?
Speaker 6: I bought you.
Speaker 1: You think that, oh you get a fucking payday of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I can give you that in cash, you stupid son of a bitch. I bought you. I bought you back because I.
Speaker 6: Can not because I wanted to, not because you deserve it. I did it because I can't.
Speaker 3: What's the long arc, Evince? What's the long arc?
Speaker 2: What's been left unsaid about the McMahon history with Sam Martino?
Speaker 3: What does this represent?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I own you? You immigrant fucked See what I've done? See you once? See where it is. My dad believed in you. I didn't believe in you.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: That's rights, Troy.
Speaker 6: The legacy that you created for yourself and that my dad created for you.
Speaker 1: You are a worthless piece of shit. I'm gonna put you in my Hall of Fame to show that I once again own your ass. There is a succeeding. Preceeding is a production of the LAPS Entertainment Group. Its content is intended for private use only.
Speaker 3: Sorry want