Speaker 1: Shhh.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 3: The the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the.
Speaker 3: The the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 3: People do the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 3: The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 3: The the the the the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 4: The the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 3: The the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 1: The do.
Speaker 3: The the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 3: The the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 3: The Oh do.
Speaker 1: Do do do do.
Speaker 3: Do do do do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 1: Do do.
Speaker 2: Do do do.
Speaker 1: Do do. I've got an idea for a movie. Okay, we've got something akin to Fast and Furious. We've got a future era where there's rabid life, sucking entities out on the run. There's something akin to Buffy the Slayer. We bring in a b grade Vin Diesel ben Diesel. Perhaps we could go on you play. Oh I know where this is going. The villains love interests, no lines for you, just hisses. This is my idea. What this is, This is class, this is okay, so you're in? Yeah, awesome, Okay, the bleeding we had fun watching that last night. I was like, what's up. Welcome everybody. I'm calling to you. Live from my retirement home in the Catskill Mountains, and I've been placed into a senior citizens living facility with assisted living, and I get sponge baths from a person who wears SpongeBob pajamas to sponge bath me. So it's not ideal. They don't even look good. I feel like, as a retired person, I deserve better as an e diva. But you know, this is probably the assisted living facility where they will unlive me. I will end up as a headline. You will see me as the former debater man, the master debater. Do we make a joke?
Speaker 5: Cooco?
Speaker 1: You will see me as unalived at my assistant living facility. Then they will turn my cringe court catalog into a multi zillion dollar empire that I will not be able to reap the fruits up. Of course, that's most likely the most logical conclusion, because the entire Orthodox world did a pan Orthodox synod and they all came to the conclusion that I need to stop talking because I'm too mean on the internet, and together with the Jews, they decided that too much debating of theology is hurting too many feelings, and the Orthodox people are hurt and desperate for soft men on the internet to represent them. Those are all one hundred percent clearly the things that happened for sure. So really nothing is changing except I'm not debating retards okay, no more retardohs okay. And I don't really want to do the theology debates anymore because no one's even doing it. Okay. If the last opponents to step up or people like JP, it's over. Dude. These are not serious debate people. And I don't mind the clown debates, but I feel like theology shouldn't be clown debates. It should be a little more serious.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't mind the political debates, the geopolitical debates, the feminist debates. If there's going to be a Brian Shapiro, there's going to be a Kayla a a female version, a male version of Destiny Kayla. Like, I don't mind those topics. And I don't care about blood sports. That's fun. You can do the blood sports. I don't mind blood sports. I just feel like the theological debates, fear is just it's done. We're done. Dawa checked out, The Papists have checked out pretty much, the Protestants have checked out. I don't care if other people do debates. I don't care if people do blood sports debates.
Speaker 6: I don't none of that ball.
Speaker 1: I don't give it. I don't care. I'm not like having some giant moral crisis or piety signaling. I had fun making the cat Von Dee professionalized interview. This was a lot more fun than talking to retards for two hours. I mean, I don't remember the last debate that I prepped for. I mean I prepped some for the Tim Gordon debate, but I mean probably the last debate I really put time and effort into prepping for was like one of the Muslim debates. So and that's pretty much done. I don't remember the last I mean, I got a couple of Muslim offers, but it's like, no name Muslims, nobody knows who they are. It is so it's just like and how many times have we done a call in? And it's the same old stuff. And so if you want to ask me about PSA, and you want to ask you about TAG, you got to ask a super jet. I'll answer your questions, but I'm not doing the same debate. And the other thing too, is like when you've had the thousandth atheists call in with the same thousandth tag critique, I just roll my eyes and I go, what is it? And then people clip that, and then it becomes the excuse for all the people to say, oh, we got him the comnia. See see he has no patience people. You mean in a six hour debate stream where it's the same question for the ten thousandth time, Literally, you wouldn't have patience for that either. In fact, I think I've displayed immense patients for all of the retardation that I put up with. Well, I'm done with Tars. Dude. Imagine having to deal with Turs NonStop all the time you would get you would start going crazy. I want to do high tier content. I want to do high IQ content. I don't want to have the same debate with Tars over and over and over. So no clergy told me to stop, No Jews told the clergy to tell me to stop. That's all retarded. I want to produce the high tier content, and I don't care about the popularity contests. I don't care about any of that shit. It doesn't matter to me, So this is the stuff that's fun, Okay doing these kinds of almost titled it between two crows because I didn't really anticipate it being like between two ferns, but it kind of ended up being that way because when we went into the interview with Kat, I was thinking, I want this to be fun and silly. That day she was in the more of a serious mood, I think because she was really thinking, Okay, you know, this is one of the first in depth interviews that she's ever done talking about her journey to Orthodoxy, so she wanted it to be kind of polished and precise, and my mind was like, I want to have fun and be silly and talk about her b movies and stuff like that. So we actually met in the middle. It ended up being a good synergy, a good synthesis. So we had a lot of fun with that, and she's been super cool man that we've hung out with her, spent two weekends with her in the past few months, gone to church with her, hung out with her husband and her kid, stayed the night there at her tim Burton mansion, and she's awesome, Like, I don't have any critiques of her. She's been super cool. It's really cool off her to grant you know, that early interview about orthodoxy. To me, I think she did another one with another priest too. But I mean, this kind of content's really what's more fun. And look, writing for sam Hi, doing that kind of stuff, like all of these debates is kind of getting in the way of the other stuff that's more fun to do. I know that people think that it's entertaining, but I mean, after and again, I'm not opposed to I'll do a Branch Shapiro debate. I'll debate Kyla. You know. That kind of stuff is fun to do. But the same old tag debate MPSA and the same old drums, and it's not even debates, like with the Ruselan sphere, the Ortland sphere, there's no debates. It's just people bitching and doing reaction videos. That's not a debate. So we're at the stage where they can't even handle it, dude, nobody can handle actual debate. And it's not done at a like intellectual level anyway. It just ends up being infinite, infinite hards, okay, And so you wonder and it just becomes a thing where other people are like, look how impatient you is. He's so bad. We're so much better than him. I mean, Trent Horne had another meltdown over this. I don't know why he cares. It's to his advantage that I don't debate him. But we took over Twitter somehow yesterday or whatever it was yesterday, seven thousand posts. I was in the trending for most of the day or half the day, Like what Jay is running from Ruslane? Do they all checked out? So what's the point of even I mean, I consider for the next two years begging and whining for debates, but it just looks like I'm some kind of like desperate weirdo when we all know that they're gigantic vaginas. So and much of that, much of this whole sphere has become just idiots anyway, I'm talking about the religious theology sphere online. It's a bunch of grifters. It's a bunch of people who aren't doing anything other than like anti Islamianity. So it's a it's a it's a boring, stupid sphere on the whole. In fact, so this went I guess you could say viral. I mean, my original comment has over three hundred thousand views on it. I'm like, why does everybody care so much that it's like everybody interpreted this says like I'm leaving the Internet to go to the old folks home, right, Like what we saw tires already getting sponge baths from the orderlies. It's over, dude, it's old. What are you talking about. I'm just done with retards calling in. That's essentially what this means, right, And there weren't any big deal debates anyway, So we went into the trending with like over seven thousand posts on this two days ago. I mean, even Mike Cernovich was chiming in, and I'm like, at one point, like three years ago, he followed me and I followed him back, and uh, I never really had any issues with Mike Cernovich, but then I noticed like he would every now and then interject this like debate bad comment, right, Oh, all the Christian debaters are assholes. They're the worst people. I'm like, who, I wonder who he's talking who's he talking about? And then so Pajo says, it's funny that Jay is coming to this conclusion about not doing theology debates. My bishop on Sunday said that I should defend my faith right, so Pajo's saying he should do more open defenses. But to steer away from apologetics. I mean, first of all, it's been super annoying for all of these years, for a decade of so many not it's about half, like half of the clergy think the apologetics is bad. I mean, that's just so retarded. Man, it's so just erroneous and boomer and silly. Like all the church fathers are apologists, Paul's an apologists, Jesus an apologists. This is just silly. Steer away from online apologetics why because it's it's not nice. You gotta be nice. Christianity is about being nice. No, it's not. And uh, Pajoe says that I don't. He doesn't feel that he's very good at it. He'll probably be all right at it, So I don't know why he doesn't. But he's just not into like debating people or whatever, because if you do online apologetics, it just ends up in debates, whether you want it to or not. But Cernovich says about me, obviously I don't debate religion, as there's no shortage of Orthodox Christian priests online. First of all, the student isn't even Orthodox, Like he's not in the church. Why are we supposed to care what you think about orthod Christianity. I mean, this dude was literally promoting shrooms like not that long ago as a way to see God. So you're not in a position to make assessments of like who's in the church and how the athletes all of these outside of the church, like DMT bro type people, they're always the most arrogant, like no at all, Like, oh, yes, this is not the spirits of Christ. As always that the clockwork elves is that the spirit of Christ. The DMT clockwork Elves is that the route we're supposed to go, dude, And then he says being the face of Christianity. First of all, I never saw it to be that right, And I don't care about being the face of Orthodoxy. So yeah, go to your priests, go to your online Orthodox priests. So I agree with this part of Cernovich's thing. And you know, I always handled this the right way. I went to my priests. I went to the clergy to get you know, approval and permission to do the stuff that I do. Most of the time that's been applauded there about have been critiqued one time by my priest about so I forget a joke or something, and I made a fat joke like four years ago. Anyway, Then he says, you'll be judged with a higher standard. Yeah, that's true. I don't disagree with that. But then he goes on to say, but if you fly the cross, we'll notice I don't even have like as my profile apologist orthodox you know, face of the face of orthodox suit. I don't want to be that. Never saw it to be that. You know, when we as I've said a million times, when we started doing debates, it was kind of on a whim. I had no idea this would turn into a thing like, Okay, some random atheist dude wants to do a libertarian debate. So I debated Adam Kokesh Minimal Views ten years ago. JF gary up. He wants to debate atheism. Okay, I'll debate him. And then it just snowballs from there for the next decade of uh, you know, online debates, which has been enjoyable for the most part. I've enjoyed it. But then you've got Cernovich saying, uh, if you're going to be a Christian, you can't be crass asshole harming the church? Okay, how does it harm the church to get perhaps to tens of thousands of people to convert, perhaps even more, We don't know, because that's just an American assessment. How is that harming? And by the way, how are you in a position to judge what is the positive and negative assessments of the church when you were literally pushing shrooms not too long ago. Okay, you're not in a position to make these assessments. By the way, aren't you a lawyer? Lawyer's debate, So how are you against debating? By the way, isn't calling me a crass asshole doing the very thing that you're calling out in this post being a crass asshole online? And then talking about Orthodox priests this and that. But you're not in the church. What You're not Orthodox? So why is anybody supposed to care what you think? And then we've got my other response that I want to mention this because and I just pulled up AI because it was the quickest, easiest way to do it. I'm not going to go through all the church fathers' works back here to find quotes about insults and jokes. Look, people think that any insult, calling a person an idiot, a moron is somehow evil. That's not true. And anybody that says that has not spent significant time in the Church Fathers.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Saying that your whole demeanor is supposed to be insults, right, So, but insults and jabs are part of rhetoric. Most of the Church Fathers were trained in classical pedagogy, and so they understood in the trivium and the quadrivium that you do rhetoric with jabs and insults. It's part of the strategy, the part of the pros okay, and it's very common in the Church Fathers. We see, for example Turtullian, who ended up unfortunately going in the wrong direction. But Tortolian said that Marcion was a wicked blasphemer, a barbarous person. He's roves around more than a wicked Samaritan. So he's making racial jokes here. He's inhumane, he's audacious, worse than an Amazonian person, he's darker than the clouds of Pontus. It's like he is a barbarous beast. Those are all insults, those are all name calling Saint Cyril Alexandria says about Nestorius, the evil blasphemer, He's a briber, he's a maleficent person. He's an excrement person. He's a shit person. He's wholly evil. His whole family is unclean. He's out of the abyss. Oh that's so mean. Oh my gosh, Look how nice and sweet I am. Everyone. I don't speak that way. Look at me, Internet, I'm pious, I'm virtuous. Look at me, Internet. Saint Jerome says his opponents are barking dogs, ignorant, debauched, foul monsters. Against refiners, he says against Rufinus, Vigilantius is portrayed as a boorish retard. Gregor st Gregor Nissa says that the Heretics are worse than the Jews. The blasphemeth of the Heretics is worse than Jewish unbelief. They're blasphemers, Saint Augustine says of the Donatus, they're a generation of vipers, sons of the devil, the ravenous wolves. Their throats are open graves, they're full of poison and lies. They're wicked, they're evil. John Christism calls the heretics, blind wolves, sheep's clothing, a species of snakes, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So this is just a sample, Okay, Saint Cyril of Jerusalem says, hate all the heretics in the catechetical lectures. Why does he tell the CD of Cumbans to do that when the today's clergy tell cat of Cumans the opposite, worship and love the heretics, and don't try to convert him, and don't try to debate with him, because that's evil. I mean, Saint Cyril of Jerusalem says the exact opposite of what the clergy today say. Right, So I'm not saying that your goal is to constantly use invective, but to act like never using invective is correct is not correct. Jesus consistently calls people names. Paul consistently calls people names. Paul says, the Cretans are a bunch of liars and gluttons. They follow their belly. Oh my gosh, Paul is so impious. How dare he speak and such? He doesn't have the fruits of the spirit. He doesn't have that. This is all the evangelicals said. The fruits of the spirit. Yeah, well you don't either in your heresy, so what are you talking about? So anyway, just go look up. There's a thousand more comments of the church Father's launching insults, calling people idiots, demons, goblins, you name it. And then Trent Horne thought, of course, Trent Horne is the master of like the passive aggressive just just piece of shit, replied dude, this is all he ever does, is this? Now I don't even know why he cared about this, Like, why does he care what's happening? Right? So the original post, I put up this post because Trent Horne is so concerned about whether or not he's platforming degenerate people and is he in the domain of toxic people. Remember he was saying, I don't want to be around Jay Diyre, I don't want to be around Andrew. These people are toxic people who should not be platformed and you shouldn't be platformed with. Then he goes in this platform debating Kayla, who's the female Destiny. He's also been platform debating Destiny, which I thought you don't to platform yourself. I mean, Destiny has called for violence for like ten years. So you notice that this is total hypocrisy, right, These people have no shame. They just look for any way to morally wan up to piety signal, the virtue signals. So he has this absolute degon bisexual gaytheist on for a two hour interview, and then even in the comments, people are like so leftist atheists skittles. People are way more interesting to Trent than other people, exactly the new rage bait style of debating. Trent says, debating is not productive anymore, by the way he means it for totally different reasons than I mean it. And then Trent says, here's a two hour discussion with a gatheist. I mean, this is ridiculous, dude, So you noticed that it was all just like hollow, transparent bull crap anyway, and then Trent says, unlike you, I plan to spend my life helping people overcome religious errors and find salvation, especially the lost and those furthest away like gaytheists. Yeah, I'll bet, I'll bet that's the only motivation that you had was to help people. You probably met him accidentally on grinder, Did you swipe together the same way or whatever, and then you found out, oh, let's do an interview. I mean, this is just the most just passive, aggressive, weird comment I've seen in a good damn while. And what's funny is underneath it. I mean, it's nothing but Trent getting cooked. It's almost three hundred comments of Trent just getting absolutely cooked. I couldn't find one comment pro Trent. They're like, all right, and everybody's saying, dude, you're literally the Pharisee meme. I thank god that I'm not like Jay Dyer. I'm not like those evil orthopros. I tithe and I help people and I would never be a evil loater ortho. Bro, they're just the worst. We're just so much better than these people. And I mean, it's funny because here's one pro Trent comment and the rest of them are like ninety nine percent are like, yeah, thanks for helping me move towards orthodoxy Trent. It's like and then they do the Chad meme because Trent looks like the Chad meme here, I'm not like you, at least I'm better than I'm so much better than you. And it's like all just everybody is like just giving Trent, just give him what for. I mean, I had to scroll to find one pro Trent comment. I mean, Trent struggles with like Kyla dude, and it just everybody sees through it that this is like just it's just sassy bitch comments. Right. Even the Roman Catholics are saying, Trent, this is not a good look, dude, this is not well, this is the real Trent you see.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 1: This is what I've been saying this whole time, is this is the actual Trent Horn is this kind of shit? And everybody's like, how are you going to help the gay dudes when you're teaching gay error? And people are laughing because Trent only got five hundred likes out of one hundred thousand views. Yeah, because all the comments are against Trent. That's why. Duh. This was like the greatest ratio I've seen in a while. By the way, Pin Suck too got ratioed massively multiple times because he wanted to chime in with total nonsense. He's like, Jay Tyre lost every debate he ever got it, like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 1: Every pole and you did like three debates and bout out because every pole said you lost. You're like you're the worst, dude, What are you talking about right. Pine Suck's like Toad Dyer got smacked around so many times. Oh my gosh. And this is the guy who's like struggling with SSA or something or something. I don't know what the deal is. I don't follow this dude, but you can go watch the call ins. He We had two call ins with him, and I mean it's just like the most ridiculous. He just has a meltdown, right, the dude just has a total meltdown. Every time he tried to do a debate, which was like twice, two or three times. He wanted to be like the next papal apologist, and like he debates Luigi, he debates Saudia, and then it's like all the polls are like, nah, you lost dude. So you haven't seen any more Pine sapp debates, have you? Like he was out. He was out of the game, quick, dude. But all that's why all these people have is like the shit talking and again, like people who don't like debates, like the whole domain is shit talking and drama. I mean, if you can't handle that stuff, then you know you can't do it. That's that's what it is. And now now it's pretty much all it is. Hold on a second, I gotta turn this light on him. I mean, when was the last time that we actually had like a high tier theologically driven or philosophically driven debate. I honestly don't remember the last one. I mean, you could say that Tim Gordon one was kind of that, but I mean not being mean to Tim, but like I just I mean, Tim didn't know enough of the orthodox positions to really refute it, in my view, significantly or to challenge it significantly. Uh So, And you know, after we had the whole Dalla debacle when Dawa really collapsed, you know, after me and Sam Shumun on Fresh and Fit and that got like what did that get? Like four or five million views across all the clips and whatnot. All right, y'all gotta be quiet, no, hush up. Yeah, that's my phone. I decided to make my phone thing the Mario coin sound. And it sounds like a good idea, but then now it's like it grates on me and it's like building a hatred for Mario in my soul when I hear that stupid coin sound. Because now if I hear the Mario coin sound, I'm like, all right, who's texting me some drama? Now? So anyway, where were we talking about? The DAWA ended up pretty much is neutered online, and then the Roman Catholics crashed out for a year straight with Trent Doherty and Trent Horn basically just showing their skills colors. I told you that, like Trent Horn is no different than Trent Doherty. They're both like super passive, aggressive, just nasty people. And the piety stuff is affront I don't know why so many people can't see through the fake piety stuff. It's like obviously performative. It's out there for optics. And then Trent Horn downplays Epstein. Oh it's not a conspiracy. Who cares if Epstein was out in the Vatican, It doesn't matter. I mean that to me, that's just like ultimate like Goblin. Move right. I'm gonna cover up my churches scandals and these weird associations at all costs because that's more important than like grape and creeper stuff. So, by the way, thank you guys for being very generous. We got a nice almost two thousand here on YouTube. If you would it like and share. I'm not gonna not answer your questions. I don't know where people got so confused. I mean I pretty much said pretty clearly what I meant, like, I'm just done with the online theology debates, first and foremost, the retards and the call ins. It's just I'm sick of it. It drags down everything anyway, Like all the PSA questions, all of the what's my what's the fausting? I don't want to answer your fasting questions? Okay, all of the tag questions, the same tag question. You know how many times people have asked me how do you get from tag to trent like? And it's a question that involves like an hour reply. You think I can reply for one hour every time that question. No. And the other thing too, is niney nine point nine percent of people don't know how to debate, So there's no point in debating dumb people. There's no point in debating people who don't know what debate is. It's not arguing, it's not yelling. Doesn't mean you can't argue or get aggressive in a debate, but that's not what a debate is. And people seem to be under the impression that when you call in to me that we're all on equal footing. No, you're not the professional debater person. I've done it for twenty plus years NonStop. Okay, so I'm going to interrupt you. Right. This is like if you're at a you're at the military. You're not going to tell the drill sergeant how it goes down. We're not meeting on equal footing in a formal debate with a moderator. We're meeting on equal footing. You calling into my stream as a nobody retard person, We're not. No, this is not a democracy time. You're gonna listen to me as your debate coach. And if you can't handle that, well, that means you're not fit. You're not cut out for this. You've got to be able to handle that. So you understand it's like a filtering system. You want to do this, you can't handle pushback, interruptions, you freak out. You're not cut out for it, simple as that. You can't handle a boot camp. You're not cut out. Get out and guess what the world of academia. In the world of academia, they treat you the same way that I'm treating you. If you go into academia and you want to be an academic and intellectualist, that you're gonna get savage, You're gonna critique, your papers are gonna get torn apart, your arguments are gonna get torn apart. Do you not know that you have to defend your thesis in grad school and PhD level? Do you think they're just gonna suck your weaning and be nice to you. No, they're gonna tear it apart. And even though they're all like super lib cut weirdos in the academic world nowadays, it's even still like you're gonna get critiqued, you're gonna get savaged, and uh yeah, it's a filtering mechanism. And I left it too because they're like, I'm not gonna be I'm not gonna suck the weenies of a bunch of just absolute shitlove pieces of crap. And we have people like who have PCs and queer theory. I'm not gonna be teaching with the dude who has PhD in queer theory. Academia is dead, dude, Get over it. It doesn't exist anymore, at least not the way you used to. Could it be revived, I don't know. Maybe there's a lot of possibilities so I want to talk about, is that everything I wanted to say about I think there's everything I want to say about debating. Uh. I mean if somebody, if Piers Morgan asked me to come on, you know, to argue with a bunch of goobers, of course I'm going to do it. So far, there's not really been any theology debates. There was almost going to be the Cosmic Skeptic debate on Piers Morgan, and that would have got one two million views, but of course Cosmic Scepta didn't want to do that. He backed out of it. And so I mean, if that kind of an opportunity came up, yeah, I might do that. I wouldn't want to pass that up. But I don't think there's anybody else who's going to do it, Like there's no the only I mean, if like Sam Harris or somebody that wanted to, okay, maybe then I'll do it. But like otherwise, there's just no point to it. It's just low tier goobers. Man. And you've got an archive now of ten years of me debating the low tier goobers on every conceivable question, and on many of those questions one hundred plus times there's probably one hundred clips now about PSA. So why do I have to keep answering that question. I'm sick of it, Like when I see it in the chat, when the question, I'm just like and immediately it's like, Hugh, this again. And I don't care who you are, any of you would be sick of something a thousand times over after ten years. We need to just have like one video Ruslan made me. Surely you're joking. I had a plenty of an audience before Ruslan. And by the way, if you look at Ruslan's numbers, Ruslan's not killing it in numbers. I trend above way above Rouslan god Logic, any of these people on Google both metrics. If you look at me versus Ruslan on web search and on YouTube, Ruslan is down trending. I'm like way trending more than him. And by the way, about to go on some podcasts that are gonna make a lot of people mad. So that's gonna be fun. About to go on some big ones, okay, And it's gonna be fun to see the people, all the haters mad going on big podcasts. In fact, I suspect some of them already are mad and probably are trying to do whatever they can. Uh, where is that dude? Boot that dude out of here with this gay ass comments? Goodbye Trevor. Without JP and Maler, I would be nowhere. I owe everything to JP and Maler. Dude, I mean, these those guys are like the absolute lowest tier of all time, And to me, it's hilarious that that's where we're at with like the online debate theology debates. I'm not talking about like I don't care what like Andrew does the bloodsports stuff. That doesn't bother me at all. I think it's fun. Who else I'm trying to think of who else does debates? That's even like, Uh, I'm talking about in the theology world. I don't even know when was the last good theology debate. Maybe Doug Wilson versus Heshmeier or something. But Doug Wilson wouldn't debate me. He declined it. West Huff won't debate, he declined it twice, blocked me because I made a joke David would won't debate. They all said no. E Michael Jones said no. Name a person they said no, Brian Shapiro, Doctor Shapiro LEI No, that wasn't the last one. I mean I prep for more for the Jake debate than I did for Shabira Lee. Ruslan owns you. Yeah, we'll see Dean Withers anyway. I mean Rouslan's numbers are down, dude, Well, I give I give props to Tim Gordon for actually doing a debate, so at least at least Tim Gordon would do it and stand up for his positions like the rest of them are just doing it Vagina's dude, Uh, let's look at Rouslan over here, because people are under the illusion that like dudes killing it or something. All right, So when he does his Chris tmz he can get about eighty thousand, but there's quite a few here where he's getting twelve thousand, right, and so it's just all he's done is done. All his thing is now is just a drama stream like it's all just reaction videos. It's Christian TMZ right, Ruslan live streams they get ten thousand views, eleven thousand, fourteen thousand, ten thousand. The only thing Ruslan has is on his main channel when he covers drama. That's it. That's the only thing that gets him many views. There's no actual quality content. He doesn't offer anything. And if you look at God bless it's even worse.
Speaker 6: Bless God, Bless God Industries.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Bless God Industries. You'll see it's not even it's not it's it's far worse over here. Seven thousand views, twenty six thousand views. And the only time he gets views on any of these they don't even crack thirty thousand. Dude, the only time he gets views on these is when he talks about Candas or Fintas. That's it. So eighteen eleven thousand, ten thousand, thirteen thousand, and fifteen thousand, right, that's all he can get on Bless God. It's the same when he does his live streams on his main channel, so all he has is aft When he does the fifteen minute Christian drama stream, that's the only thing that get some interviews. That's it. And he wants to flex right about his his views and whatnot. All right, I think that's most of what I wanted to cover in terms of all that stuff. I don't really know why people thought this was such a big deal about acting like all dudes going to the damn retire him at home. Bro, He's he's going to, you know, get sponge baths from an orderly and a SpongeBob. What do you call those things? Smocks? What's the thing that the orderlies wear every time I go to get like my teeth fixed or cleaned, or you know, if you go to the doctor, if you get a throat aids and you get a shot or whatever. All the orderlies and the nurses they're all wearing like SpongeBob smocks. What's the name of the smocks? Scrub? Scrub is a scrub oo can't get no love from me? What's up with scrubs? Always? They're always wearing them SpongeBob scrubs? And I feel like this doesn't seem professional. Maybe since all the public is a bunch of retarded children, they feel that it's less threatening when all your orderlies and scrubs are wearing SpongeBob smocks. Scrub is a scrub who can't get no love from me? You all know what I'm saying, y'all feel me on that. I don't know if they have healthcare in Britain. It's all like deathcare or whatever. But like SpongeBob scrubs. Dude, It is always like this. This is your damn nurse right here at bra gotta damn Patrick SpongeBob. I guess if I was getting if I'm getting brain surgery, if I'm getting my skull cut open, Dude, do I want to look over there and see freaking Patrick smiling at me? It's like, this is who's in charge of my skull getting cut open? People wearing a damn cartoon shit, Maybe I should Maybe I should wear when I go on these big podcasts, I'll wear a SpongeBob scrub. What would they think? Like I bust up in there with a SpongeBob scrub on? What do you think they would say? I get, I'll get the Halloween SpongeBob scrub or here from the chum Bucket. Dude, for real, though, you know what I'm saying. Why come when my head gets cut open by the neurosurgeon, I got to look over there and see a damn orderly a damn probably the doctor himself. Probably the neurosurgeon himself, probably got a SpongeBob scrub on. Oh that's so so you feel so you feel more at ease. I don't feel at ease. When I see the damn chum bucket looking back at me over here, I feel like, is this a retarded doctor? Is this doctor have the mind of a child? Is he like Doogie Howser? He's got the He's got the body of a child and the mind of a child, but also the mind of a genius. What the hell, dude, how do we get on? Scrubs? Scrub? Is this scrub? Scrub is a scrubboo can't getting no the from me?
Speaker 6: How do I how do that go?
Speaker 1: Hanging at the side of his passenger's side of his best friend's ride, trying to holler at me scrubs? You know we all read them lyrics. Dude. By the way, this is y'all know the song about spitting game. Dude, This is about how you spit game to black girls. Bro. You and I t e y no scrubs. See see I'm vibing with TLC. They thought the same thing. Man, I don't want to date a man wearing SpongeBob scrubs. No, I don't want no scrub. Scrub is a guy that can get no love from me, hanging out the side of his passenger side of his best friends ride China, holler at me, let's see scrub checking on me. His game is kind of weak. He can't approach me. I'm in a sas queen e diva trio. How does how does dumb Wogan think he gonna approach me with his deadbeat ass? I'm looking like class. He looking like trash with a deadbeat ass. No, I don't want your number. No, I don't want to give you mine. No, I don't want me you nowhere. No, I don't want none of your time. Gen z slot, I mean gen xlot. Yeah, I hate t l C. Dude. Don't go chasing waterfalls this sic to rem sy use what say? What the thing is? They would play that song as much as they played Hoodie Dude, and it was like some kind of mk ulture experiment, just trying to break your psyche dude. If we don't break him with hoodie, we're gonna break him with waterfalls. TLC's waterfalls. By the way, who was writing books about this ten years ago, telling you, telling you what's your boy? Steven Spielbergstein just admit. Steven Spielberg has remarked that after you see Disclosure Day, many Christians will be forced to reconsider their deeply held beliefs. Hello, I told you ten years ago in my books as the Turk Hollywood won as to call Wood two, that the whole alien faking Galien psyop was about uprooting the entire Christian ethos. In fact, I tweeted and retweeted and treated, and we treated, we tweeted, I tweeted and I we tweeted, we tweeted, and A tweeted. I know we tweet tweeted probably one hundred times in the last year about this topic. Let's go over here to the book marks trying to holler at me, scrub as a w kN get no the from me. Let's hear what Spielsberg says about this. Let's see tell us Steve, what's up? This truth were just known overnight.
Speaker 7: If the government announced, yes, we have been keeping this from you since nineteen forty seven, that would mess up a lot of people. And the movie also takes the position of the church. What is due to the fundamental beliefs that many of us have. And you know, is God our God only on this planet? Or is God a god for every system where there's civilization, intelligent life?
Speaker 1: And even now I've been saying this for many years. The Talmudic teaching is that there's eighteen thousand worlds and all those worlds have beings. So Aliens is literally talmutic. You can go look up the section of the Talmud about eighteen thousand worlds, and I read that like fifteen years ago. So I was like, oh, so Aliens is actually just a Talmudic perspective. It's also obviously ties in with the Gnostic perspective too, Gnosticism, same idea, ancient Hindu stuff, same idea. There's infinity planets, the gods. It's just the gods repackaged. Now there's a clip. Or let's say, I'm looking for my thumbnail thing, not thumbnail, what's it called the stupid alien thing that I've shared a million times? Where is it? At scrub? As a scrub can get no love from me? Ooh China haller at me. We got remember Rouslan's Coke Pepsi sermons. By the way, the meanest thing that I could do, I realized, I decided I'm gonna actually be mean, because the meanest thing I can do is just leave people in their stupid errors. So I've decided that I'm actually gonna be mean, now right, I was so cool. Enjoy your Protestant craziness. Oh you want to be a a in the gapacy, We'll enjoy the gapasy have fun. I'm out all right, I'm gonna have to search for it because shit never works when you're trying to find stuff like that. Let's see, let's try UFO UFO. Who this UFO is? You know, I've been seeing a lot of talking about UFO. Who UFO is? Mmmm Aha? Is this it? Yes? Here we go. Let's reshare this stuff because it never it never gets old. Resharing this one got one hundred thousand views on this one. Brookings Institute white paper discussed in nineteen sixty how religious engineering of a new alien mythos will replace the biblical view of Western civilization. This is evident in the academic literature. It's not a conspiracy book, Goober's. This is an academic text. Doctor Brenda Denzler, her study of UFO Religions and Cults and Movements, University of California Press, page one forty nine, says that, according to Arthur C. Clark and the Brookings Institute, one of the top think tanks out there. She says when they release disclosure alien life so called, it will have the effect, as Steven Spielbergstein says, of uprooting the Western Biblical perspective, You're going to question all your theological precepposite. Why because aliens are trying to get in people's butts? Do we all know that's a syop. That's a bunch of gay people in the military trying to get laid because they can't, so they're dosing people and getting in their butts at night. We all know that's what it is. It's the gata males running the system in the cacistocracy right, using the mk ultra sr alien techniques to kidnap people to get into It's the only way they can get in butts, Dude, is a kidnap them at night because nobody wants to give them their butts? I don't, would you? Who would? Time to and me? The Christian religion would be particularly compromised. This is in nineteen sixty This is way before Steven spielbergsteen. It would undo the incarnation because well, did Jesus die for all the aliens and the alien beings? By the way, how many dumb clergy and priests and people are already on board with this. Lit may be aliens and Jesus loves them too. Dude, it's obviously a SiO. How are you also naive you're supposed to have spiritual discernment as clergy. I don't just mean orthodoxed clergy. There's some of them, but hello, Saint Seraph and Rose already warned everybody fifty years ago that it's demonic.
Speaker 6: Duh.
Speaker 1: Duh. It says they're right here in the book, NASA contracting out to the Burkings Institute, one of the top thing tanks up there with the Rancorporation, up there with Carnegie Endowment, Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, Soros Foundation, one of the top foundations out there, Think Tank Institute, et cetera. And in nineteen sixty they were strategizing how it would undo Christianity. Duh. How do people not see this when they say that's what they're doing. And then Steven Spielberg comes out and says exactly that. By the way, when I said I was retiring from religious debates, we had a science scientism man chimed in because he thought he was getting the own and uh, he didn't realize when I saidcience is faking gay, that it's a joke. See, this is what's weird about that. You when you do this stuff, debates and stuff, and you do it for ten years straight interacting with the public, you realize, dude, the public is slow. Boy man, they're out to lunch. Dude, they probably will believe Spielberg's They probably actually will have their positions shaken by Steven Spielberg's propaganda movie. Right because you can say stuff like they said, are you going to do scientific debates now that you're not doing religious debates? And I said science is faking gay. There's people there was scientism bros, Like we got to be finally admitted he doesn't believe in science. You can't tell a joke, No, they can't. People cannot tell jokes. In your interview with kat Vande, that goth chick was pretty awesome. Well what did you think about her? Though? Get it? Get it? See I'm just I'm busting out one liners on the fly, dude. See who else is doing this? Who else is refuting Spielberg, undoing Illuminati alien psyops, calling out the gay haters and doing one liners at the same time on a livestream. No one else can do this. No one else can do this anyway, I feel like there was something else. By the way, are my thumbnails on point or not? Let's just be honest here. I'm having fun with thumbnails now, although they're actually kind of annoying to right, It's like, there's not a lot of good looking aliens, you know what I mean, So you're you're base limited to a couple options. You either do you do mimic or you do Leelu. That's about the only good looking aliens. The rest of the aliens are pretty they're they're the alien aliens are not even mid dude. They're like, but why would they be because they're all gay? Right, aliens are trying to get in butts. They're not really about you know, reproduction. But if you're gonna do an alien thumbnail, you're pretty much limited to Mac and me, uh Xenomorph, Leelu Spielberg and uh Natasha Henshrew's from Mimic. By the way, shout out to to Ozzy and uh doctor Evo did another remix Oflo Church and he went full on like Cholo funk with this one. I'll play it a little bit right here on the West Coast. Is that it's basically like, oh, sholo shirts.
Speaker 3: Hey dude, this is a great.
Speaker 1: Sholo shirts. Took homie. You could go anywhere home, so show up shirts. I'd be going here instead of freaking Rousemans church or whatever you show up shirts. This church is about fifty thousan less gay than the freaking Rouseans bro show up shirts.
Speaker 6: You knew?
Speaker 1: How come I didn't even know about freaking sholo shirts, j B how coman ha tolo church bro sholo shirts. He's over here trying to get inside of the freaking Ruselans bud Buddy church sholo shirts. Do you need to go to.
Speaker 3: Church?
Speaker 6: I'm won't grab me a little flying head blue. Why white boy. They put him on the white down, you know, man, that ain't good enough. Come on, grab me a little chant James. He won't be tea boy. They put him on.
Speaker 1: Name just whoa dude, bro? They based us hellos and making freaking white dude jugs.
Speaker 6: Making Chinese drugs all.
Speaker 1: They don't even how the all of the women like they were fat before everybody was fat, dude. It's like women were just always like a circle, dude, like they was or coming out like a circle, bro, like they didn't even go through like a transformation where they were like when they were young or whatever. Like they was just straight a circle the whole time road the sphere, Bro, that's the ORBS essential what I was talking about, how or whatever. The funny part about that is like that we're driving around. We're like we're cruising around Compton or whatever, like south south of l A or whatever, and like I'm having like a conversation and I'm trying to explain, but like it's also a song or whatever. Dude. It's like, run my mind, bro, Dude, I'm gonna do that like one more time because it was so it was so sweet. Bro. Did you ever have victory outreach experience when you were on the West coast? What is that? It's basically like church shirts?
Speaker 7: Hey dude, this is great.
Speaker 1: Shirts. So homie, you could go anywhere home. So is that Andrew or Ozzy? I can't tell who the other one's supposed to be shirt, I'd be going here instead of freaking Rouse church or whatever shirts. This church is about fifty times less day than freaking Rouselan Broo shirts. How Come I didn't even know about freaking shirts?
Speaker 3: JB?
Speaker 1: How come you to church broo shirts. He's over trying to get inside of the freaking Ruselans, bud, Buddy, I just now realized that Russlan and JP are old hands were wearing a pirate blouse. I just realized. I just noticed that when I messed that before. Sure, soolo shirts, you need to go to.
Speaker 6: You won't grab me a little blowing head blue wh white boy. They put him on the white sat down.
Speaker 1: You know that ain't good enough.
Speaker 6: I won't grab me a little chi chains. He didn't want me get the boy. They put him on age.
Speaker 1: Whoa dude, m bro. They based us hell over too chips and making freaking white blue jugs.
Speaker 6: Making Chinese drugs.
Speaker 1: All they don't even to give up. How the all of the women like they were fat before everybody was fat, dude. It's like solo women were just always like a circle, dude, Like they was or coming out like a circle, bro. Like they didn't even go through like a transformation where they were like hi when they were young or whatever. Like they was just straight a circle the whole time. Bro, the spheares bro, that's the orbs essential what I was talking about. How could you food me or whatever? So oh I don't understand why anybody has a problem with my socks in the interview. Dude, I'm obviously being full solo. That's my Tripoc origins, right, because people have pointed out I'm not bipoc on TRIPOC. Well, I got my moccasin Native American Indian slippers on. That's showing solidarity with the Native American peoples and their plight. And I got my Cholo socks pulled up, dude, So enough of your racism. By the way, it occurred to me the other day the current coup going on in the US government, and people all the know it alls in the chat were like, technically, actually the coup took place under JFK. Actually the coup took place at nine Dude.
Speaker 6: I know all that.
Speaker 1: I know more better than you. I was just pointing out the current phase of the coup. All you know it all is. It's very similar to the way that British intelligence went into the US government through its operatives like William Stevenson, Bill using Bill Donovan, Noel coward Ian fleming, in the way that they essentially set up office to use the presidency to ensure through the OSS and the CIA that the United States would be on board with the British in World War Two, right, So the OSS was involved in that very heavily. And then after that, of course, the Cold War kicks off. We've gone very deep into that in the Burton Hurst book. I want to ask you, guys audience question because we're almost done with old boys. Basically, the book has working up. It's worked its way up to the last couple sections dealing with the CIA's coups in Guatemala and Latin South America. Right, so down there to install Tristana as the right wing dictator of Ecuador. So he's worked his way all the way up to beautiful Tristana being installed dictator of Ecuador. No, but be being seriously the CIA's Guatemalan coup. And that's interesting because that one was the first successful coup that dulles Wren, whereas in Romania and in Albania they didn't do very well. Those coups were pretty much failures. So we'll get to those. I don't know if we're gonna do that today. I got to be in the mood to do that. But I want to ask you guys for the next big geopolitical book, do you guys want me to do. We've got two options here. A. I think he's French, So this is a main line French journalist who wrote a big, fancy book. I don't think it'll be super revelatory, although I think it will corroborate a lot of the other things that we've talked about. But we've got yvonnic Denu Vatican spies from the Second World War to Francis. Okay, then this is a not a conspiracy book. This is a mainline sort of journalist intelligence style book. Can you guys hear me? It never looks like, yeah, the it is. I can never tell the audios working on this when I put this frame on. So we got Vatican spies, which I think we'll have a lot of gems in it. I've already read a couple chapters in it, just to give it a chance. It's very well sourced, very academic text. It's like academic journalism or do you guys want to do? And I think that will tie in Gladio and all that stuff, right, mainly about that, but it's going to tie in a lot of stuff in the other books, so it'll be another source. Or do we want to do a classic in the espionage domain, Jim Hougan's book Spooks The Haunting of America private use of secret agents and so for those that don't know, in America, the Secret Service actually comes out of the domain of private intelligence anyway, Pinkerton's Pinkerton's were the private intelligence network, particularly of the Rothchilds, I mean, of the Rockefellers, excuse me. And then even when it comes to the Inquiry, or when it comes to the OSS and CIA, you could argue that even though they're part of the government, they're kind of actually always have been private. They're really kind of a private agency and army for very well the oligarch elites that has a cover of being for the people and under the government, you know, to help the country or whatever, but really they just kind of serve the oligarchic elite. That's what that book's thesis is about. So I think both of them are going to be very relevant text to cover. But I'm looking to see what you guys in the chat one. Do you want spooks or do you want Vatican spies? It'll probably maybe I should do a poll because I won't be able to track this from the from just looking at it. So let's see you engage with the audience. Okay, yes, I would say I engage with the audience quite frequently. Here which book and option one will be Vatican spies or option two will be spooks. I'll see what you guys think, and then I'll pick the book the next book that we do based on what you guys prefer. I'm doing a poll dog. Okay. By the way, see all these know it alls like, yeah, I know that there were I mean British intelligence. You could argue is just raw child intelligence or front anyway, So when I say the I six coup, that doesn't mean oh, you're covering up for to do. Come on, dude, nobody likes my zinger here, I don't get it. Okay, twenty eight people liked it. Yo, dude, Yo, the while you were tired of look, truth is the massage content acted LPDA four os, and they told Elptera four os to shut me down. And ALPDA four OS, who's not even my bishop, threatened to excommunicate me at the behest of the massade. And so I'm retiring to an old folks home in Switzerland so that i can get sponge baths and a guy in an orderly wearing a SpongeBob scrub at a Swedish day spot facility. Thank you guys so much for being so generous. You guys have already like you've touched my heart. All of you have touched my heart. Okay, So do we want to do spooky stream today or do we want to do more? Let's talk a little bit about this because this just popped off and I know Jake is covering it over here. Apparently the the Ireland is popping off. Bro, it's popping off of in Ireland's, which I'll think about Ireland's. He's popping off. So how come well, we just had an event, an attempted on a living I believe. So we had an attempted on a living in the in Ireland again, shocker. It's the callergy open borders policy, bring them all in on by design. And you know what's frustrating because I saw Lord Baldemort today. He was playing clips of angry Native Brits, angry Native Irish and everybody's sounding off, which I don't like. Obviously, I think that's good, but everyone is still acting like this is liberal incompetence. When are we going to get people on the right past liberal incompetence. Why can we not understand it's not incompetence, it's by design. I don't understand why people can't figure this out. Okay, so let's see what's I can't even see the poll, only see half of it. It's not a liberal incompetence. It's not the incompetence of Joe Biden that's ruining America. It's by design. If count Callergy wrote a book called Practical Idealism over one hundred years ago, saying that they would destroy all of Europe through the importation of basically Muslims. How can you sit there and consistently tell me it's the dumb, stupid libs. They're so they've got no spine and no backbone. That's the there's a layer of those people, dude. Keir Starmer is not running the new World Order. He's there as the front is piece who takes He's the lightning rod that takes all the heat.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, technocrats adopted Calergy's plan. There was even a whole section in Old Boys about it. Right when in the section on Old Boys about Calergy, it said that Dallas and Donovan when they took the Calergy plan as the role the British intelligence role. Society least did as well. According to Quigley, the only thing that made Clerk Calergy mad was that he wasn't running it. He was mad that it was these wasps in America running it. And I'm not saying that to deflect from there being powerful wrothschild interests as well. It's not an either or, it's a both, and it's the Wasp Zionist alliance. You goofballs.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Now, before we get cooking here, I'm gonna have to run and go T T. Jamie's been bringing me giant cups of coffee and so I've been drinking coffee non stop. Let's see, I'll play a little bit of the cat Vonde interview, so you guys can ingratiate yourselves with that for a moment. I'll skip ahead to section that I'm where I left off a minute ago, and let me go to the little girls room. I run, go T T. I'll be right back with y'all, Like, what are you putting on? Why would you do that to me?
Speaker 8: You want to you want to open up this interview by talking about the one B movie that I was.
Speaker 1: In years ago. Of course, I don't even think I.
Speaker 8: Was the love the love interest of them.
Speaker 1: I was just like you were Concy by number one. It was that my credit, that's my credit, that's my credit to you. But you were on his left flank, and then there was another check on the right flank, and you guys were hissing it up. It was the worst Listen.
Speaker 6: I love vampire movies.
Speaker 8: Vampire movies are my second favorite movie genre ever. But this one just went against everything. If you if you actually watched the whole movie, which I don't think you could, you guys did I got killed with a silver bullet. I know that's a werewolf, that's.
Speaker 1: Not a vampire. But let's not be legalistic. Okay, there's flexibility, there is. But I wrote, so, I wrote a couple of your lines.
Speaker 8: Stay through the heart. You said, why so sad your death brings me life?
Speaker 1: Well, I think you need to answer for this. A lot of people are asking. You said at one point in the film, towards the end of the film, you said, you're.
Speaker 8: Promoting something that I was hoping would never see in the light of day.
Speaker 1: What do those lines actually mean? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I tried to change them because I thought they were so bad. And that's when I learned that you can't as an actor do that on set without a writer going actually you need to. Yeah, I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried my best.
Speaker 8: I had no control.
Speaker 1: I love the movies. I warned you that that was a C minus movie, fair grades. But I did say I would bring up and you did a whole interview with Stephen Baldwin about your movie, so I don't feel bad asking you about He has.
Speaker 8: A podcast about the one bad movie You've been in. That's the only bad movie I've ever the only movie I've ever been when it was a bad one.
Speaker 1: You can ask my wife. I always wanted to be in a B movie, you know. I thought we were about to be in one, and the funding fell through. So if you want to hire me for a B movie, it's not too late. I'm out here exactly. Okay. You grew up in what's known as poverty, and you you, for a time, didn't have what they call running water.
Speaker 6: What was that like?
Speaker 8: I was born in Mexico, in a little tiny town outside of the city of Monterrey. It was called Monte Mores and it's about six hours south of Texas. I lived there until I was about five years old, and then we moved to America.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I couldn't find my Alps. Dude, I gotta have my Alps. Hant hint, hint, hint. Shout out to my Alps. Hint hint.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 1: All right, what's up? Let's read a couple super jets because we got like a million already poured in. Dude, like one million dollars, which I don't know what that is in pace. So let's see what's the poll? Say, is a poll? Don in the pole? See, so everybody wants Vatican spies. Okay, we'll do Vatican spies. Then, Yo, where are we at?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ireland. It's funny that that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The original groups that were kind of established to cover or to support Irish independence, right, which is interesting because they played a big role in Peaky Blinders that we just finished was the IRA. And I did a podcast some years back on how British intelligence infiltrated and took down the IRA and basically turned it into a socialist Marxist mouthpiece for the globalist So shinf and the IRA are basically just mouthpieces for like open borders now, which is crazy. It's it's just insane. How easy, well, I don't guess it was easy. But how how quickly organizations maybe not even quickly, how they can ultimately be flipped over into being the opposite of what they were established to be. And I don't know if that ended up being a member's talk, but we did. Do you guys know who Snake Steak Knife is. Steak Knife was the informant within the IRA that eventually ended up being the undoing of the IRA. And we went pretty deep into this. But what did I name that podcast? It's a pretty fascinating story of how British intelligence infiltrated and then they would do like false flag stuff and make the IRA look bad. And I'm not saying that I'm pro IRA. I'm just saying that it was pretty wild. How how they did it?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The BBC did a multiple part, like five part documentary and I went through the whole It was like six hours of stuff on Steak Knife and uh, I forget the name of the British maybe Love Love Tree Love the main guy who ran the operation. I think he ended up being eventually the head of British Intelligence. They probably gave it to him because he pulled off the downfall of the IRA. Maybe I've made it a member's talk. Let's see, I think they.
Speaker 6: Why is this not working?
Speaker 2: H m.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. That's always the challenge with YouTube is remembering what you titled it. Uh So I'll have to look for that, but I think it was. Let me go in my in the back of the studio here and see if I can find it that way. I want to give it to you guys because it's part of the story of how h how Ireland got to be in the state that it's in. Okay, I think it was a live stream. This is so annoying, dude. Look what, Maybe I didn't put IRA in the title. Dang it?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was let's try Irish, let's try it six. Dang it. I'll have to look for that later. But I did a whole podcast on this, breaking down the entire story of Sneak Knife and I six and informants and patsies and false flags because they basically Brision insults just do these bombings. They blame it on the IRA, not that the IRA themselves didn't do those, but no, it's it's not you won't find it on yandex. It's in it's somewhere in the YouTube catalog. Well, the problem is that when I cover that kind of stuff, that usually gets demonetized and flagged, and so then I'll make it a members thing because there's no point in having it. It's not going to do anything, so might as well just make it a member's talk. But I don't remember the title of what it is. But anyway, we did a whole thing on it and I summarized what was in the the very lengthy BBC documentaries. Listen to background boomer music while searching do you guys want the music back? The calming? The problem is that I don't like this AI slop everywhere. And I mean a little bit of it, like for jokes or whatever, is fine, but it's just turning into like boomer like AI slop is taking over the Internet. It's becoming really annoying. And the boomers love it, but like a little bit of it for a thumbnail, but I hate the full AI thumbnails like that. I'm just sick of it. There's nothing worse than the prop slop AI slop thumbnails. Those are the worst, dude, and everybody's thumbnails are turning into just like I was getting tired of face lords. Now I want the era of the face lords back because face lords or at least humans and uh, when you look up like the Protestant slop thumbnails, they're the worst dude like Maler and JP stuff. Anyway, So let's look at a little bit of this that Jake's talking about it here near him and who oh did it? Did he make it a members talk or did they take it down? And maybe you can't cover that on YouTube? Did they remove Jake? Because I was about to play Jake's stream and it's not available, so I don't hope you didn't get it? Is YouTube like not letting you show up. I know you can't show like the on a living or whatever or the the stuff, but I that was crazy. Can you what do you got? Oh they took it down? Oh there, so they are. So you guys know for sure that they're doing that, or you'd think that's what happened. That's crazy. So they're livetime in livetime doing that, do you guys know? Well, I guess if there's no point in covering on YouTube that they're not gonna let you. So now the other topics I had was to go deeper into the geopolitics stuff again, or to do something different and do the Spooky stream because we haven't done spooky stream in a while and those are a lot of fun. People are enjoying those. So you guys want to do geopolitics or you want to do spooky stream. If you want to do geopolitics, I'll have to find my my notes, and I would like to also find that. Maybe I should do another poll. I want to find that, freakin. I did a whole two hour talk on this. What did I title it? What's something else that would be Okay, let's look up steak knife first. Did I spell it wrong? Is it s t A k E? It might be steak Okay, so it's steak s T A k E. That's fine, Okay. I think this is yeah, this is the first or one of them. So this there's a BBC series on this. It's more than just one installment, but this is the first installment here in the Northern Ireland, conflict spying was a very dangerous game.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: I'll show you what. Uh so this is one of the sources here. Now, by the way, Alex used to have like people on he would interview people who were involved in these operations. I can't remember if he he didn't interview State Night, but I think he interviewed some of the British intelligence operatives who were involved in undermining and sort of fake flag patsy stuff within the IRA. And if you remember the last one of the last Harrison Ford Tom Clancy's where he's Jack Ryan, it was like some Iras person that was gonna attack Wash. It's upreposterous, like the IRA is going to attack Washington. Come on, dude, so unbelieve, Like the propaganda in America in the West is so low tier. It's actually kind of funny, but it's so low tire at works, like people are so stupid. But y'all want a spooky stream? Do you want spooks or spooky? Do you want the actual spooks of Steak Knife and British Intelligence or do you want the spooks of the ghost realm and the cryptid realm? Let's see. I guess you would do another poll because I have no idea what you guys want, and I'm here as you're dancing monkey to serve.
Speaker 9: You spooks or spooky. Let's see spooks or spooky ghosts.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's a new poll. You get to vote here on what you guys want to cover tonight, because I guess you can't cover that topic, but you can cover it. You can cover the history of steate knife and that kind of stuff. Shit, maybe I had to take the video down. I don't remember. Maybe I hadn't move it because it was too to hype for YouTube. Dude, we'll read a couple of super chats here. Well, uh, while you guys vote in the poll. Shit, maybe they just took it down secretly or something that maybe maybe uh, it got disappeared. I don't know, it went into the black hole. Chicken checking ten whatever that is gibberish. Thirty ten dollars. I got ten dollars from my grandma. She says, excited to be your new neighbor in your retirement community. She says that you have a hype, have to pinch your ear if you miss the Sunday service. That's what any good Slavic grandma would say. Well, I think when I go to the retirement home, they're going to have a traveling Willbury priest who will come in ruly ten dollars, Now, who are you going to say on mutube a mute dude too, when you point out fallacies, maybe I'll just shout it out to anybody, right, because apparently people have decided that I'm an elderly person who's retiring to a retirement home, so I'm going to have to act like an elderly person and start yelling at the clouds like Homer Simpson's dad or something. So I'll just start yelling out loud as a senior citizen now at random inexplicable intervals. Chamone chamon. Oh wait, that's Michael Jackson's chamon. Twenty dollars to the bipod queen. I'm glad to hear that you won't be debating tards anymore. Constant debating seems bad for your health. I don't know if it's bad for your hell, it's just it gets old. I get ahead in a bad headspace listening to these people when they call in, you were crushing it. Keep up the grill, keep the grill up. I got a grill. Keep the grill up, okay, Gregory five dollars five minutes, mister Diar four minutes, mister Diar three minutes. Mister Jelson measured move five dollars. You got this dissatisfied Protestant looking at Orthodoxy. I hope God grants you the desires of your heart. That's an interesting way to phrase the super shit. I don't think I've ever heard of sing like that. Oh, God grants you the desires of your heart? What if the desires of my heart was to be an epop in eed eva bypox late queen? Do you support that or or would you not support that? That's a good see you. We don't know. That's a weird one six of space. One hundred dollars, one hundred dollars? What hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And he say boomers got to retire eventually, son, we'll go. Thanks for all that you did. You brought me an orthodoxy. I'm glad to see you. I'm sad to see you retiring. Pour out one for Jay's last year. It's not what are you guys talking about? This is not the last live stream.
Speaker 6: This is fake fake news. Hello, information voters, a lot of fake news. Probably the best stream you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: It's hard to do my Trump when I got my alp in Hey, JB yo, JB, I'm not a boomer dude, I'm making jokes. I'm a zennial. What are you even talking about? I straddle the line of gen X and millennial. I'm a zennial. Literally, the rumors of my retiration are exaggerated. Billy Hard twenty dollars. Definitely you should do more of these professional interviews. Yeah, I would love to. The thing is, of course, the professional interviews take significant time, significant planning, and significant money, which is not a problem. I don't mind that we have the capital to do those types of things. And I think you guys even contributed. I want to see you guys contributed like a thousand dollars on one of the live streams for the what ended up being the cat on D interviews, so there's no shortage of support for that. I think mainly the problem with those types of interviews is the logistics. It takes a lot of time, a lot of planning. You know, that's catv on D interview took probably months to plan. So and I don't have an assistant. I mean, I got my people that work in the trailer that do you know, the beautifying of the diva, and then it comes to hair and makeup, but I don't have a personal assistant. You know what I'm saying. I will say though that, you know, I think if the channel continues to grow and we continue to do what we want to do, then absolutely well we'll do way more of that kind of stuff. Hey, Jamie, Hey, when she closes that door, because then she can't hear me screaming. You have the audience and the ability to smoke out grifters. You are good at that. You're at their own game, smoking them out. Oh, in their own game. I thought you're saying, like, I know the grifting game, so I could smoke them out. Hey Jamie, could you bring me something to spit my alp spit into? Thank you? I still can't handle these alps at the full you know, the full strength. So Billy, oh, Billy said you have you should just keep making orthodox content. Well I never said I wouldn't make any Orthodox content. I basically just said I'm done with the theology debates.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I guess this is a cute little spit cup. Yeah that felt Jamie wants to give me the cutest little spit cup? E gross ew where do we we at? Tactical ortho? Bo five dollars? I love you, jay it sucks. It's hard to go through. There's gonna be plenty of like people converting. Still, right, It's not like debates are the only thing that convert people. I mean, how many people are gonna watch cat Vonde talking about orthodox and convert you know what I mean? And by the way, don't we already have Do I have a gayass mullet?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I got a smooth ass homemade haircut. That is, it's basically peaky blinder mixed with some form of woodland critter. I wouldn't call that gay. I would call that perhaps sexy. I mean, hello, many souls were saved through the debates. In fact, it was good that you were mean. That's such a gay ass thing. Mean, mean, there's no meanness here, just being an actual person. My rinshut, what's up? Dog? He says, for twenty there's something, here's somebody, here's somebody for the shuffle board fund when you move to boker raton, Yeah exactly, I'm already trying to find you know. Look, I just want to find orderlies that won't mistreat me. Okay, I'm not expecting to have beautiful orderlies wearing SpongeBob scrubs. I just don't want to get mistreated by the You know, my fellow BIPOC orderlies well emmanual since fifty Mexicans, and he says, no more theology debates. Will you do theology steering contests? Blink four forty four five dollars patience Maxing has fully been achieved and unlocked. Sorry that you had to deal for so many years with people of the retarded persuasion people retart Maxing Eugene ten dollars, serno is skittles anyway, tactical five dollars Jay, real talk. You should have done one last stream about debate times and then just have gone full mean now because they just will use that as like like honestly, I'm really I'm also tired of the orthodox like clergies approach to this kind of stuff too. That's annoying. I'm just tired of like nobody told me to have to stop. There was no censure, at least not as of yet. I mean, there might be something in the future. I don't know, but I made my own decision to here's something else that perhaps many of you have not noticed. Perhaps you are all slow brained. I don't know. That's just a Ah, I'm a much more right wing, right wing, right brained creative type, so I have much more enjoyment personally from creative endeavors, right like planning and strategizing and having fun with the cat Vonde interview or you know, writing and doing stuff with Ryan Rivera and the guys for Sam Hide. That's more fun than having to sit for four hours and do the same response. So why would I not? Why am I torturing myself with constantly doing stuff that's just not any anymore. It's very taxing, it feels like a duty. It doesn't feel enjoyable. And the thing with live streams is like I want it to be more enjoyable than like, uh, I feel like I'm still dealing with customer service. Dude, when I was selling cell phones, I'm having to deal retars all the time. They can't work their freaking cell phone boomers that want give me a jitter bug. I don't want this a smartphone, you know, And it's like how many times can you explain how to turn the cell phone on and off?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, I feel like debating with the low tier goobers. It's the same as working in the at and t outlet trying to sell boomers on a smartphone that they can't work, and they're going to bring back the next day anyway and get their flip phone. So like, why do I have to, you know, go it's like a nine to five, dude, I ain't trying to do it on nine to five anyway. That's exactly what it's like, dude. It's like I'm customer service or something around.
Speaker 5: I am customer travers. Welcome to Verision's theological customer service. Would you like to press the the OSIS button?
Speaker 6: Please? Sure do not. Do not press the RSIST button yet, sir.
Speaker 5: Let me walk you through how to achieve that the orches brother, please do not talk about ps A Brad ps A.
Speaker 6: We are not wonder door at the time ps A tournament. The push the button, do not hit back.
Speaker 5: I do not hit clear. Do not hit clear, sir, sir. Sure your slow boy. Sure do not press the OSIES button, sir.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm like. It's customer service, dude. I ain't trying to be no customer service. You're gonna get cust out service anyway. Emperor seven dollars, you block me, you mossonners, do my joke. Okay, I'm sorry. Uh, he says, unblocked biohack. Okay, I'll unblock you, dude, he says, I ratio Trent in your defense, Okay, my misunderstanding. Sometimes I misunderstand. Sometimes I'm a slow boy myself.
Speaker 5: Okay, press for for tag, press for for tag? How do you get to tag to Trinity? Tea shir tag to Trinity? How you get taged to Trinida digit?
Speaker 6: Do not press for? Do not press for sure? Sure? Sure you are bringing out my booker rations?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm like customer service for slow boys at theology. Dude, I ain't trying to do that. Noose nexus ten dollars. I'm probably wrong, but could who say apologists are bad be motivated by envy an ego?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: Anything like that as possible. You're a dude online. Perhaps they can't stand hearing your name all the time out of the inquirer's mouth. No, I think that's definitely a factor in it. Chair throwing Italian. Everybody know Captain crack Rock got you shook? Yes, the real story is that Captain Crackrock ended my debating career. It's over, dude. When he called out the Harriet tubmans. It's it's over, dude, or the real story is when I went and debated the Freemasons, I went one step over the line, one toke over the line, sitting downtown in a railway station debating two free Mason's on their gay by buddy stuff, one step over the line. Rachel Wilson says, church fathers basically say you ain't she? You know, momy ain't she neither? Exactly do you can tell when people have never read the church fathers, when they have this like piety singing like attitude of like you should never ever ever use invective. You mean, like all the church fathers are all the time. What are you talking about? Just thank you for showing me that you never had any of the church fathers. And then they always say you're not a church father. Yeah, but that's not the point. Never said I was a church father. The point was if it's always wrong, then why are they always doing it? By the way, I'm gonna be on tub, y'all don't know this. Uh, I got a career offer. We're gonna upgrade. I got a series of black horror movies that are coming out on tub. So y'all also don't know about that. You just assume too much. Y'all think I'm doing this and that and oh no, dude, I'm going to the next level, about to blow up, not gonna remember none of y'all. Right, what's that riff riff raft clip? Dude? Right, what's that riff raft clip? Let me see if I can find it. I'm about to blow up and not remember none of y'all. I'm about to blow up. Act like I don't know y'all. My main goal is to blow up and then act like I don't know nobody that. Yo. That's the wig of Supreme right there, that's the honorary uh you know, titular retired wigger Emperor of Wixantium, trying to explain to y'all how it is. Right, So when I go, when y'all see me over there streaming on tub starring in the biggest uh bipop horror films, and you try to figure out, yo, what happened to Jay dude? What happened to him? My main goal is to blow up and then act like I don't know nobody that. Now you figured it out, son, My Michelle, five dollars will you be at Ludwell conference. I haven't been invited, and I mean again, I'm just not doing theology debates. That's essentially it. Never I'm not saying I won't answer people's questions or talk about like obviously, when I go on a large mega podcast and they say, what about the orthodox thing, I'm not gonna be like, oh, I'm poke about in the war. No, I'm not gonna I'm gonna obviously answer the question. I'm just not debating Goober's so that simple. No more Goober debates. And also, I don't even think there will be dude who would even do a big formal debate that's even worth it. There is nobody, so what's the point. But uh no, I've not been invited to Ludwell as of yet. So squirrel five dollars if you're retiring from theology debates. Was that a good idea? Nobody dared to call in anymore? Anyway? Yeah, I mean, what's it even going to change? So the only thing that changes is I mean, like, no more Captain crack Rock debates and no more why moms? I mean, do the highlight of the calls was why moms anyway? So like the why what's the last I mean, the tim Pool debate was fun, but that wasn't an That was an accidental, non plan debate anyway. So I mean, if an unplanned impromptu debate breaks out, I can't control that. But I mean, why moms are free to still send super chats? Where are we at Patty Pastel twenty dollars the pre schism church, at the Council of Hippo, they were deciding the camp of scripture. They also said clergy would not be married. How do you justify the council infallible orally hnden down tradition. So the Council of Hippo is a local council. I mean literally everybody, even the Roman Catholic Church considers Hippo a local synod. If you listen to my video, I said multiple times in the video, neither of these is infallibly determining the canon for the whole church. I also didn't argue that Hippo was making a decision on the basis of oral traditions. So you just assumed and imported a bunch of things that I didn't argue. I'm sorry that many of you are too slow to follow a thirty minute argument in a video. Okay, but I would advise you, and this is why I can't debate you people anymore, to listen to what I say very closely and pay attention because the words I choose are very precise. I would say, maybe one in one hundred times on those types of things I misspeak, But most of the time I don't misspeak. I'm very clear, and I'm very precise and nuanced, charitably nuanced in what I say. I did not say the Council of Hippo infallibly decided the canon. In fact, if you thought that, you misinterpreted the entire video, I said, for the Orthodox Church, the ultimate decision of the canon was at the Seventh Council, and that they look back to Carthage. By the way, you misspelled canon. Every time I see somebody put canon with two ends, it shows me you don't know what you're talking about. That's a canon in warfare. Canon has one ind scumback twenty dollars. I was fundamental as a Baptist. Bryce Jay and Schoolboy bullied me. Your videos helped a lot. Orthodox liturgy in the Old Testament video also really helped me out. I converted a year and a half ago. Thank you for your work. Awesome, dude. See a lot of people don't realize too that I know what it's like to be a Protestant and to be a Calvinist and to be a trad cat. And people that are so locked into those positions are extremely prideful about them. Okay, And for some people in those positions, the only thing that reaches them is to have the paradigm demolished. And that's kind of mean, but that's what some people need. That's the medicine some people need. But some people are so soy that they don't understand that you're making the church look bad. Boo boo boo boot. No, you're making the church look bad because you have no spine, Mike says, for ten bucks, It's crazy how entitled and an obnoxious many people are. I thought it was respectful to the audience to say that you're announcing a retirement from low tier open debates. I would think, so, Eugene, what's up dog? He became a member Efrihem the fool twenty dollars. What are your top three favorite books about Orthodoxy? God bless you on your journey and what you decided well, I mean what we decided to do is to get just do all the same stuff, just not low tier debates. So I don't know why people thought this was some sort of like massive, like world changing announcement. Was just so the reaction was so surprising to me that this became a like and I was trending. I was trending today by the way, on Twitter, not under the news, but my name Jay Dyer was trending. I'm like, why do people care so much about this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Top three Orthodox books? I mean, you know, I'm gonna favor the theology because I always was most interested in theology, So I guess I would say Mystical Theologian Church by Lasky was very impactful. Orthodox Dogmatics by Steinylloy Volume one was very impactful. Having to think here, there's so many dude. Also kind of it depends on like who you are, right, So if you're like a Protestant and you're interested in three Orthodox books, that's going to be different than a person who's like a Catholic coming into the Orthodox Church. So I don't know. Maybe the Papa Doocus Mindorf book was a really important one for that medieval period. I mean, there's just so many, dude, it's hard to pick three, but those would be three that come to mind. Potato Pee are five dollars one of my first liturgy. It's all thanks to you. You also got Return of the Max stuck in my head from the livename's good Dude, good anonymous. Wow, this is one hundred dollars. Dang, dude, big, thank you, legend. You did all those debates. Great. I love the recent single video that you did on solo scripture. Yeah, I mean it's not like you can't. I mean, I think I'm also interested in what's the most effective, right, I mean, I get it that the debates are, they're entertaining and they get a large audience, But like you also are limited in what you can get through in a debate. So, for example, in a debate, it would be very difficult for years to get all the points through that I tried to convey in this thirty minute solo scripture refuted video. Right, So there's also a lot of advantages to this style of video. Right, if you missed it, that was my recent video a couple of days ago on a thirty minute kind of boil down approach and you know, in the algorithm. I've noticed. Here's something else I've noticed. So live streams usually die in the algorithm. The only thing that lives on in the algorithm is this kind of video for whatever reason. So every now and then I'll see a live stream that's in the algorithm being promoted. But most of the time it's just videos. And if you go into the back catalog, like of the top tens, like so seven years ago, this Top ten reasons I'm not Protestant video, it's still in the algorithms. It's approaching two hundred thousand views. Right. Top ten reasons I'm not Roman Catholic almost one hundred and twenty thousand views, so it's still in the algorithm. Top ten reasons I'm not Atheist, right, one hundred and fifty thousand views, still in the algorithm. So you'll notice, like those types of videos don't die for whatever reason. Top ten books almost one hundred thousand, Top ten Orthodox Questions fifty thousand, right, So these videos live on. However, live streams they die. I don't know why the algorithm prefers that, or it does it that way, or people just don't want to click, you know, A five hour video they want to boil down, you know, forty minute lecture style video or whatever. The other thing I noticed about the algorithm too, is that live streams don't gain you any subscribers. I mean maybe ten or twenty. Even if you do like a six hour live stream that gets fifty seventy thousand views, that's great, but they don't grow the channel at all, and after two weeks they're dead.
Speaker 6: So the and I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of embarrassed. I didn't notice this until fairly recently. I actually should have noticed this a long time ago. So if you you want to grow the channel, it would appear you have to do these types of videos, right, the ten to forty minute style videos, or a little bit longer if it's like an interview with John Kuryaku or something like that. These will grow the channel.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: All of these videos have like one h three hundred four hundred subscribers from those videos. Live streams no subscriber. Nobody subscribes for I don't know why, because the live streams are entertaining, but they're also they just don't live on an algorithm. But like this backrooms video that I did, which is just a segment of a live stream anyway, like this probably added three hundred new subscribers and already has forty thousand views, which is more than my typical Like a lot of these are doing better, right, Like you got fifty thousand here, one hundred thousand here. But even even these videos that get like twenty thousand, they'll still get more subscribers than a live stream will, and for channel growth purposes, I should have noticed this a long time ago. So I think the move here is to do the topical videos like the end of Protestantism in a thirty minute, well ten to thirty to forty minute lecture style video, because that's a lot better than a five hour live stream where I'm answering the same questions every night, over and over and over. Right, So it just the model doesn't make sense to keep doing a live stream. I'm gonna keep doing live streams, but to keep doing the same open call live stream when here just go watch this video, dude, because the live streams, when the people call in, that's that's all I do.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm like, go go watch the PSA video. Go watch the PSA video. And if people are too lazy to go find the videos that. I mean, if you type in Jada RPSA, you get like twenty videos. Okay, so they're too lazy to do that, then, like, what's the point of even having these people call in? Let's see jade ire PSA one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen seventeen. Here's one live stream that came up in the algorithm right like like seventeen videos down eighteen nineteen twenty. I mean, you don't even have to type penal substitution. Try tell me you just type in PSA and there's twenty videos that come up right away. So what's the point of me doing this same talk if people are too lazy to just even go look this up? Dude? By the way, have you noticed that when the people call in to debate, they don't call into debate anyway? The debates like ninety percent of the calling debates now are people just asking questions? So what's the point of it to being debate? But Anonymous said thank you for all those big debates. He sends one hundred dollars. I like that recent single video on sold scriptura. I mean that's what I need to do for the algorithm. Anyway, I was hoping to see single videos on geopolitics, papacy, etc. Since they won't debate. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, right, That's what I'm thinking that we need to start doing. Craftsman says for five dollars, Jay, you're actually the peacock. We gotta just let you fly. I gotta stay fla Ever since I up and popping Marc Color popping Marc Collup, Chase Haggard says for five dollars, to be honest, you just went downhill ever since Pastor p refuted you as a friend, it is time for me to be honest with you. I think Chase also kind of sniffed out what's really going on, and I mean the Haggards know kind of like intuitively like how it is to be, you know, essentially faking gay and struggling with finding your own authenticity, finding your own validity, affirming who you are and not trying to be someone else. So I think I should probably listen intently to what Chase is saying.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: Emilion fifty dollars day Million says for fifty bucks, Jay, thank you so much. You made us better understand our theology and litergy. Everybody's talking like, I'm like I've died or something like, I is this like a sixth sense thing, like I died and I woke up and I'm in some afterlife and I don't I don't know that I'm I'm like Bruce Willis over here and y'all is a bunch of uhuh haley. Joel Osmett's in the chat, like, dude, we can see dead people.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You you retired son. You already went to the whole old folks, and we're gonna talk about you in past tense. Now rest in peace, diar. Nothing's changing except no more tards do. I'm trying to cut the tards out. Okay, It's that simple, and the tards ain't gonna be debating anyway. You gotta find your you gotta I gotta do a e prey love journey. Dog. I'm going to India, me and uh Jolly Roberts is going to India to find ourselves. We got to touch the butts of some gurus figure out what's going on. I'm gonna explore my my sexuality in India with the gurus, right We gotta find myself. I'm gonna go on a Hindu erotic self discovery journey with the guru has done in India to figure out in my e prey love journey like what I am and who I am? Let's talk, God says, here's a movie plot. It's called a humanism. The government trys the form of one world government through religion of love, kind kindness and respect, and the good guys are actually mean. That could actually be a pretty interesting movie plot, right, Like you could actually do some awesome conspiracy movies. I mean, if Hollywood wasn't woke, there's all kinds of great stories and stuff you could do. No, tissiario, did you debate Jimmy Aikin. No, I didn't debate Jimmy a kin The only Catholics that ever wanted to debate were Trent and Tim Gordon Loten never won to debate. The only thing you want to do was a written debate. Like a written debate, dude, the Saint twenty, the Saint to that eight. We ain't going to your zanga. Ain't nobody going to your zanga to debate? Dude? What are you talking about? Jolly robots? She want to eat, pray love bender dog. What do I think of him? I don't think much of Jimmy mc roman. Dude. Look, I just man, I've been in this apologetics world since nineteen ninety nine, dude, and it's, uh, the whole thing to me just seems retarded. Now that's just me being honest. Like nobody is quality anymore in theology apologetics. Orthodox have basically taken over the internet apologetic world. It's it's over, dude, Like, I don't how many more debates do we need to have about the papacy. I feel like that debate has been like the final words have been said. Like ubi's last debates were just retarded, dude. Not on ubi's part. I'm talking about Voice of Reason was a total goober. Trent Horn, I mean Trent Doherty, total goober. And if you go and watch you know like Roman Catholic YouTubers now they all it is is just like reaction videos like Michael Lofton doesn't do apologize, he quit. Michael Lofton gave up. All Michael Lofton does is like report on Gaza. He doesn't even He's not a popes planner anymore. And the funny thing is like I was a Pope's planner in the two thousands, dude. Like I was already trying to defend the paper to see at all costs in like two thousand and four. So like I gave up on that twenty two years ago, dude. So I mean Atbara is trying to argue that penal substitutionary atonements the Roman Catholic position. I mean these people have just retreated into like irrelevance.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: No, that's so retarded it's not even worth a response, dude. And look, the meanest thing I can do is just be like, Okay, go go enjoy your papacy, dude, Go enjoy the but buddy stuff. Have at it, bro, just go do it over there. Mc romax ten dollars depends on the network. What network're talking about. TWOB I'm about to be on the WB, Dude, I'm gonna have a syndicated show on WB on b et and two B. My wife is a nurse. The scrubs there have to be black shit. That sounds like my kind of clinic, right, eh, boy, It would be horrifying to get ready for surgery and look over and see that your surgical tech has allo kitty scrubs, it would be It would be, though I'm trying to figure out what what daytime cartoon would I want my surgical anesthesia tech person and the I mean I want to see I don't know what's my favorite cartoon, Mmm, dark Wing Duck. Maybe, So if I look over there and I see a scrub this dark Wing Duck, I would feel safe. You can cut my head open, pop belly Goblin king five dollars. If you ever talked to Rouse line, I don't think that's gonna happen. Can you ask him why he looks like a dadgum fruit and vegetable at the same time. Sick with five dollars three words? Saint Sevin Rose. Also I titled I tilted the fuck out of Razorfist by dropping your name. I already tried to debate that dude like two or three times a month, like month, like a year ago, and all that dude did was just say that what did he try to say? Some crazy thing about sat Am? It was just insane. It's like st Ambrose teaches Luther's solo Fida, so Orthodox are crushed. I mean, it was so just dumb, dude, Dixie five dollars? Are you harboring Nordics? Possible cringe core premise hardoring harboring Nordics? Did the Nordics are all a bunch of socialists like creeps?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 1: I was trying to explain to my priests. He was talking about Nordics and the Danes and the you know, Swedish Finnish socialists, and uh, you know, my priest is from is originally from Russia, obviously been in America for a long time now, but he didn't know about David the Nome and people don't know that. We were talking about how crazy the Nordics were David the Gnome. Did you know that when it aired inn wherever it's from, whatever Nordic country, did you know that they were nude? They had these little garden nomes that were nude running around And I don't know if like he is a little belly covered up his little ding dong, but I mean, I'm assuming it didn't cover up her her large tatas. But the original David of the Nome was nude, dude. That's how advanced the Nordics were. And then.
Speaker 10: Looking around, there's a naked Gnome to see little Noome wee weese and tatas to.
Speaker 1: Anyway, at least America had the decency to put some put some respect on David the Nome and his wife and give him some clothing. Dude, did y'all know that I'm being seried to look it up? David the Nome was originally in the buff We don't want no pictures of it though. Yes, the original Gnomes were completely nude. So told you the original David the Gnome was nude. Dude, masses for five dollars. Please keep doing theology content even if you don't debate people. This saves lives. I'm glad that Cavan defound redemption. She had a life similar to mine. Oh you was a Argentinian, Uh Mexican. I don't believe that for a minute. I'm just joking, dude, but thank you for that comment, Matt. Brian Bentley, Dang, that dude's got a rich, fancy name. Brian Bentley, call me Jay Rolls Royce. Brian Bentley says, who wants the Emperor Xantium to put fat lisp Rabbi Joseph Misrat in his place? They hate Christianity? He calls christ J. C. Penney talks about idiot evangelicos. Yeah, but those people don't debate, so people are always like, when you're going to hook them, you don't debate all the rabbi because they don't debate, dummy, They're not an evangelistic faith. They don't debate people. David says, for eleven dollars, you should have replied with to Trent Horne with saying Jay's zebayou bro, I don't get it. Platypus three dollars. The fact that there's a quarrel about name calling in American geopolitics shows how truly insulated and non serious they are. Yeah, I mean the whole West is collapsing to Islam and people are getting there on a livings and they're like, yeah, but did you say a four letter word? Her cowl? Seventy one dollars. Thank you for this commitment all these years. I was receiving an Orthodox church in January thanks to your content. Your recent movie analyses have been some of my favorite content. I enjoy revisiting the True Detective Analysis. Thank you. I put that in Assary Callywood three. By the way, so if you're looking for a print version, you can get signed copies Slay with three in this shop. At Jay's analysis, Contemporary Companium says, the Chroopocabra go to Tolo Church. Yeah, the cheop Ofcabra is actually people don't know this. He's actually a saint at the Tolo Church. When you go in, you can find an airbrushed icon of a chroop of cabra and he's a saint at the Tolo Church. David Dessy, what's the difference between demon's ghosts and angels? I mean, demons are falling angels ghosts are presumably the spirits of dead people. Orthodox Alfred five dollars. Check out the song Ritual by Holy Name. I've heard it. It's about the Eucharist. There's nothing like it. Yeah, I mean, I'll be honest with you, it's not my style of music. I do there's an element of the song that I actually like though it does have a pretty cool riff. But this scream metal. I'm not into scream metal, dude, it's not It's not my vibe. So but I have listened to this song probably four or five times, and I do like this song. But I don't know, dude, I guess I'm just more of like a faggy techno dude. I just got to come clean. I'm an DM dude. I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry. So I'm into I like trance, I like techno, always have. I do like rock. There's a lot of rock stuff I like. You know, Oasis is one of my favorite bands of all time. But when I retire from internets, I'm gonna be a DJ. I'm gonna be DJ doung butter we already We've already called this years ago, right, So I get you know, metal is masculine. I get it.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: My best friend that passed away last year was an infinity metal head. I've heard everything about metal forever my whole life, and I will say my friend eventually got me liking some metal stuff, but it was always like more industrial adjacent. I liked industrial stuff because it was more technoy. Metal just is so annoying to me. Man, It's just a bunch of tryhards, you know what I mean. Like I'm not saying that guys that like metal try I was like, the bands are so just cringy to me, like because they're all trying to be like fake satanists.
Speaker 3: And like.
Speaker 1: They just in high school, if you were into metal, you were stinky dude, and girls didn't like you. You were a skank in high school. If you're into metal, Okay, when I was in high school, I was interested in girls that was interested in being a skank. So I mean, I guess now that everybody in the world is a bunch of skanks. Like now, that's like, I don't know, you've got metal riz Now if you're a skank and you could get metal chicks, I don't know. I'm not single, so I'm not in that world. But I mean, look at this, dude, this just looks like like metal people are basically the dudes at the vape shop. That's the equivalent in my mind. And I like them as people. I've got metal head friends. I just don't like the sound of metal unless it's like Helmet I liked back in the day when I was an angry teenager. I also feel like a lot of this music is like I'm not an angry teen anymore. Dude, My life is good. What am I mad about? Fucking society? Bro, fucking the society? Man, how are you seventeen? Like you have a good life unless you're unless you're seventeen and you're you know, busting tables? What are you mad about? Were you so mad? Bro? Helmet was fun when I was in high school. I'm trying to think of metal songs that I listened to. What's the last metal song I was? I like Devin Townsend. Okay, but I haven't listened to Devin Towns in a while. But he's very melodic, right, so his metal is almost like melody metal, not the scream metal. I don't get it, man, what's the scream part of it? Well, I don't understand why y'all like screaming? Now all the metal head to get met? I did listen to my favorite metal bands in high school. I listened to Nine Inch Nails, Prong, stop.
Speaker 2: Your Figs, stop your duck, you want a good life, you print your back, stop your fugus, stop.
Speaker 3: Your dirp.
Speaker 1: Nickelback. That ain't metal, dude, Look at this fold the ground. They have a time of doing me anything that the radio like destroyed? No, that's the old dude. How do we get to talk about metal?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: I liked most of the Nine is Nails albums I had. I think I had all the I even had the one in the two thousands, the the one like Satellite's a good one. That's a conspiracy song. But most of these metal heads, like they ended up being COVID cucks, dude. They were like COVID shittheads. I guess most the musicians were. But that's rock, yeah, I mean Nickelback isn't metal, dude. Cannibal Corpse, man, that's like the worst of the worst right there, Like just weird, disgusting stuff. Bro. You see that. You see the new Cannibal Corpse album cover where they're like eating babies or whatever. That's so sick, dude. Yeah, good luck not ever getting a girlfriend dog, except nowadays you probably would get a girlfriend with like Cannibal Corpse t shirt. But when I was in high school was opposite dude. Yeah, I like him after him, I always liked him. Out to him juke joint as a bell. Anyway, how are you get on metal? I don't know. Everybody gets mad to when I do a metal rent because they're like, you don't like Eddie from arm meeting that giant paper mache zombie.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I used to always make fun of my friend, right, I would bust on my not bust in a sexual way. I would bust jokes on my buddy because all this metal ship and I'm like, did that giant paper machee zombie is so blamed? That's so lame? No, dude, it's cool as hell.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine, like what if there was like a twelve foot zombie, Like, wouldn't that be all? No, I wouldn't be awesome, that would be that would be that was sucking as much as the paper mache one. What are you talking about? Yeah, but like he's like eight feet tall man, and he's his paper mache. Dude, he's like a terminator too. Why is he a terminator? What? I thought he was a zombie? It was a zombie terminator?
Speaker 6: You like that stuff?
Speaker 1: What the hell, dude, It's Helloween. That's what we need right here. That's a metal dude. Halloween Dude, Helloween, Helloween, seventy nine million views. See, I'll never be as big as Halloween. It's just jealousy, dude. I'm just jealous of the metal heads because I'll never be like Halloween with eighty million viewers. Look at that. That's a wannabe Dave Mustaine right there. That's a Dave mustaink right there. Mm hmm, Halloween Dude, I'm just pissing off all the metal heads in the chair and used to love tire Dude. Man, screw him now, Man, I could stand there no more.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You hear what he said about Eddie.
Speaker 2: You hear what you called it paper mache even though he is paper mache but still freaking freaking.
Speaker 1: Dire man orthodox Alfred. Anyway. Oh, that's how we got on this whole metal head topic. You and y'all, you and your ang Bay Malmstein's in the audience, freaking malmstein Jewish Nordic metal heads. Come on, dude, you got you got scammed, Bro Sarah and Rosario ten dollars aside from all your debates. Thank you for countless hours of all the theology. By the way, y'all you gotta you got thousands of hours. Why do you need me to repeat it a thousand times? Go to the archives. Son. I'm not a huge rap person. When I talk about rap or do, it's just joking around. I mean I like some rap songs. I kind of I would. I mean I know that there's more