Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. Welcome to Thursday.
Speaker 2: Or Friday or Saturday, Sanday, whenever you're listening to this or watching this. We really appreciate it. And I'm Laura Kane. This is Air Grammer.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: We've been doing this for five years now, five years August, five years in August.
Speaker 2: We started in August in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Can you believe it?
Speaker 1: On your bed on my bed we were doing talking about naughty things.
Speaker 3: We were doing it on my bed.
Speaker 4: We're doing it.
Speaker 1: On your bed anyway, and look at us now, and now we have producer Brian.
Speaker 5: Now we're doing it on your couch while somebody watches.
Speaker 2: We're doing it. We're doing it a three way too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Total, no, please now, don't pull me into that. I just hold the.
Speaker 2: Camera coming upon the show, Thanky coming.
Speaker 4: Five seconds in already respiral what you call generously?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly? Why am I laughing at this?
Speaker 3: It's not that it was hilarious. I love it.
Speaker 4: What I just it wasn't. It really wasn't.
Speaker 2: It really wasn't. It really wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was Excuse me.
Speaker 4: The only funny thing was that when I said, I just hold the camera. That was the only thing that was kind of funny, and then I said kinky and it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole thing was funny.
Speaker 3: All the comments it was riot. I'm a riot now, not the good type of one.
Speaker 1: Something massive is happening to me today, and I'll I'm going to go through it, and I'll tell you it's a very monumental. I mean, I thought Charlie's wedding was a monumental event.
Speaker 2: This is kind of on that level.
Speaker 4: Whoa I know?
Speaker 3: Is this something that I know?
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll go through it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell I'll tell everybody and we're gonna kind of I'll give like a history and it's gonna be cool, trust me. And then Evan's gonna be honest. She's gonna talk about the thing that I wanted to talk about, my new favorite things.
Speaker 2: That was the number one thing.
Speaker 1: And of course I was so rattled because it took my hair extensions out at the last minute and I forgot about it. So she's gonna come on and we're gonna talk about it together because we both have one.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna love this.
Speaker 3: Thing, gonna want one?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh boy, it is the coolest thing ever, and here she is, all right, why don't we talk first? First, let's do our secret sound nobody guessed it yet? One hundred dollars if you guess what this is exactly?
Speaker 3: Go and it's not you putting in a tampon.
Speaker 4: Well we know so far. It's inside and it's something you do to yourself.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: You want a third clue? Sure you could do it to another person?
Speaker 4: Is it kinky going off a wax strip?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't get to guess a band aid.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying a word. If you want to guess, just do it in the comments.
Speaker 2: I check them all.
Speaker 4: I feel free to steal my guesses.
Speaker 2: You don't totally.
Speaker 1: He could have guessed it right, but I'm not gonna give any kind of clue. My poker face is good right now?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Does that mean that I got it right and you're just holding on? That's why your poker face is good.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say either way because I don't want what if somebody else thought that it's fine?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 4: If I play too much reverse, I called you if you'll collapse into a puddle.
Speaker 1: You're right at this point in my life, Yes, you're correct about that. No, I know I say that all the time, but I'm not kidding this time. Okay, First we're gonna play are sponsors are wonderful sponsors. We're gonna talk about skidaddle first, as you see right here, skeed daddle. It's a five k walk. It's the eighth annual. And you're like, okay, I know what the word skid dattle means, which is cute. Well, SCAD is what we are raising money for.
Speaker 2: What is SCAD?
Speaker 5: Eric, I'm going to tell you, Laura Kane, please do, and I'm going to tell all these wonderful people what SCAD is. SCAD is spontaneous coronary artery dissection. It is a little known and poorly understood cause of a heart attack. Most patients are young, healthy and active women who do not have the typical risk factors of heart disease. Although less common, it can affect men to SCAD, can reoccur, and can be fatal. Research is needed to identify the causes and the best treatment options. SCAD is the number one cause of heart attacks and women under age fifty, pregnant women, and new moms.
Speaker 1: This is why we're doing the walk. I'm the MC. It's September seventh. Is at the east side of the Crown of Crown Point Park. It's right along the bay. It's a beautiful walk. It's really cool. There's speakers ahead of times, people that have survived a heart attack, a scad heart attack, and they'll tell.
Speaker 2: You their stories.
Speaker 1: And then afterwards there's refreshments and there's like little vendors and stuff and food and it's just a really special time and you raise money for this little known heart attack. So go to Laura Kane after Dark dot com and click the link to register.
Speaker 2: And walk with me. I'm going to be doing the walk. I'm going to be m seeing it and walking it.
Speaker 1: I walked with Firewife last year and it was really fun because she's a skept Yes.
Speaker 2: Stick on my teeth? Is that where you're looking at Okay?
Speaker 3: I was just looking at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, in a in a very curious way.
Speaker 3: Like Judge Judy way.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Our other fine sponsor is La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center, PI Doctor. We have such an affinity for them. Here's more about that wonderful place. La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just something special for yourself, you deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 5: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 5: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard.
Speaker 1: How lucky are we make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 5: Go to the glamfam dot com.
Speaker 2: We have Evan Elizabeth on the set with us again.
Speaker 3: Hie, you smell so good.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I just took a shower, so that's good. I'm proud of that.
Speaker 3: Well, your mom didn't brush your teeth.
Speaker 2: And I didn't brush my teeth today. I know, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I know, Okay. So Evan and her boyfriend went to the San Diego Zoo because she wanted to show him the great sights of San Diego, and that's one of them. So she calls me from the zoo and she said, Mom, I just got you the coolest thing.
Speaker 2: Ever, that's not what I said. I texted and I said, I got a special gift for you. Thank you for correcting me.
Speaker 1: Made you look like I'm a huge embellisher and liar.
Speaker 2: But I forget, I forget, I forget.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm telling it the way I remember it, Okay, okay, whatever. Anyway, so I was like so excited. So she was like, I'm not going to give it to you tonight. I'm gonna wait until the morning because she wanted to present it.
Speaker 2: To me anyway. That's usually Eric's jump.
Speaker 1: She is, yon, I'm sleepy, don't say it starts okay. She hands me a bag. In the bag, is this bracelet. On this pink bracelet is a little elephant. She has one too, but on hers is a giraffe. You it comes at this little card. On the card, it has a barcode and you click on it and it's.
Speaker 2: Called follow f a h l oh And.
Speaker 1: Basically, did you just get it. This is our elephant. It follows a true elephant in Africa. So this elephant I'm following is named Orchid. It follows her footsteps. It tells how how many miles she's walked since she's been uh tagged or are obviously monitored. She is just outside of Kenya near Maru. That was her last spot. I check on her like three times a day. It is the coolest thing ever. And so Evans is named Mine is named.
Speaker 4: Barcado, Barcado the Graf, and she's a pack leader.
Speaker 2: And I forgot where she is because I haven't checked on her, Like, why have you checked on Barcado?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 2: I've been doing things.
Speaker 4: She just like dies one day. Oh god, I almost wonder if those things aren't real just because of that.
Speaker 2: No, wait what No, don't but I didn't even hear what you said.
Speaker 4: There are no more footsteps. One day.
Speaker 2: Then he's dead. She's dead. Actually, I keep thinking he's a guy because his name is Barcado. That just feels like he's a guy. But but she's a girl. Did he need to No? But I've thought about that.
Speaker 4: You know what type of show you're on here?
Speaker 2: Anyways?
Speaker 1: And then you can get a turtle, you can get a sea lion, you can get a whale, a dolphin.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get an elephant. I'm going to get an elephant.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I love Orchid on account of the long trunk.
Speaker 1: It is the most fun to monitor Orchid. I feel like close because I love elephants.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Right, coolest gift ever, Evan follow is the website f A H l O if you can order them online too, but you can also get them at the zoo and they're cool bracelets.
Speaker 2: So thank you, Evan. You're welcome, Patrick.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye you guy, Bye, Evan.
Speaker 2: I'm going to miss you. I'm not going to be okay these next few days.
Speaker 3: I'll take care of for you.
Speaker 2: Got it all right?
Speaker 3: I love you, Evan.
Speaker 2: When do you leave tomorrow morning, Laura.
Speaker 3: I'll be available next week.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Of course. That's exactly what. See how it is, see how it is.
Speaker 1: Stop yanning, get out of here. No yawning on the podcast, no podcast yawning anyway. Okay, So I want to talk about my big event that is nothing as equals Charlie's wedding as followers monumental. This is pretty damn close. Tonight, I'm going to be reuniting with Tommy, Oh my God, Randy, Emily, Jeff and Jerry all in the same room at the same time, and we're being honored at a party.
Speaker 2: Uh, there is a in town.
Speaker 1: There is a conference called Morning Show boot Camp.
Speaker 2: And this has been.
Speaker 1: Going on for years and years and years, and we used to go to this all the time as a show. And it's all the more shows across the country and we meet. Usually it's in New Orleans, It's been in Chicago, it's been in Atlanta this year.
Speaker 2: It's in San Diego at the hard Rock Downtown.
Speaker 1: So usually during it's a luncheon and then it's turning into a party. But usually at the big luncheon, it's fancy luncheon. We have a comedian like we've had Luis c k before, We've had Jeffrey Wright one year.
Speaker 2: We have this year.
Speaker 1: It's going to beat us on stage being honored by other morning shows. Oh, we have not seen each other, all of us together since twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: You are gonna be a sobbing mess.
Speaker 1: I'm going to lose my mind. I'm gonna I have okay it, let me try to explain this to you. First of all, I loved my job. Being on with Jeff and Jerr was such a blessing and so fun and so intimate and so memorable. And the things we did and the things we talked about. We were in that room together Monday through Friday for five hours a day, just us. I sometimes would say, I spend more time with you guys, intimately than I do with my own husband and my own kids, because we were forced to be in one room together. And I've never laughed so hard than I did, like during commercials when they would say funny things like literally, Jeff and Jerry, in their own separate ways, are the funniest people I've ever met in my life. Anyways, excuse me, sorry, just is what it is. But we had such good times together. And I mean finding out I was pregnant on the air was a huge thing. I had my babies on the air. I talked about my dad dying on the air. I went to rehab on the air. I've shined shoes in a bikini on the air. I did traffic from a billboard in thirty degree weather on the air. I've done they dressed as women and walked down the street during a day after they lost a bet on the air. I peed in a diaper on the air. I've done We've done so many things, and then of course we've had Becky's house. We've helped just just mostly Tommy breaking and entering every year.
Speaker 2: So it's just really it's huge.
Speaker 1: It's monumental for me, and just to see their faces. I'm gonna start crying now, like just talking about it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I need to look good right now with this hair situation.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking the best that I could possibly look. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: We have to talk about something. What outfit are you playing on exactly?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I need your help.
Speaker 3: This is on Thursday, tonight, Oh tonight, Oh my god. Okay, I'm gonna need to help.
Speaker 4: Good thing. We still have two days left on today, which is Thursday, and so you.
Speaker 1: Know what, Okay, let's just be honest. We take this early. This drops on Thursday. It's happening today. Body, So it's happening Thursday, and I'm freaking out because I need exactly what am I gonna wear?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: I have to?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be too fancy but I want to be cool, but I don't want to be too cool and I want.
Speaker 2: It's a luncheon, right, so anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Wear your normal clothes, No, she cannot wear.
Speaker 1: And then the parties at some brewery in the gas lamp. Okay, So I thought for fun we would play cracking.
Speaker 2: McClure. Oh my god, do you remember cracking McClure.
Speaker 3: I remember cracking?
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is the origin of cracking McClure.
Speaker 1: We used to have these tapes of Arnold Schwarzenegger and also of Mike Myers playing Doctor Evil, just little clips, and we'd call random people when you were allowed to do that, and we would we'd start by playing like Arnold's and Hello, and then they'd answer Arnold, and then Arnold would say something else like non sec order, and then they'd answer and they'd have this full conversation, and sometimes they were so funny because they didn't get who they were talking to or what was going on.
Speaker 2: Then we found this woman.
Speaker 1: Rick Morton found this woman in I think she was from Mississippi or Alabama who worked at a convenience store, and she was so funny.
Speaker 2: She fell for it.
Speaker 1: Every time that we called her cracking McClure. So we started playing her sound bites to other people. Oh and these one these two women got into it. So they played I know I'm part of the show, right, I know what's going on. And I fell for it when they called me. So here I found this on YouTube.
Speaker 2: It's eight minutes long. We're not gonna play all eight minutes, but well, I thought, I.
Speaker 1: Think as a tribute would play a little bit of the cracky McClure, Jeff and Jared days, funny, hilarious, it has might have some other stuff in it too, But here we go. Okay, now it's not connected. Of course it was connected, but now it's not connected.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that if she was so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bring it down waiting, Oh my gosh, hold on, roadcaster, come on, there we go. Now it's connected. Here we go. I got an as you remember, here.
Speaker 8: We go, good morning and other hi old things.
Speaker 7: They're here?
Speaker 8: What huh?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 7: Nobody is supposed to be anyway, None of my reas just cast years are shoving up.
Speaker 8: Yet that's y So what's going on here?
Speaker 9: He's angry?
Speaker 7: Huh, he's hungry.
Speaker 9: No, now you gonna hotch point?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 9: What bad? You naked? Is just great?
Speaker 7: Who is his scorch?
Speaker 8: Who scorch?
Speaker 9: Who is his scorch.
Speaker 8: Scott?
Speaker 9: Who listen to you? What? Well?
Speaker 7: Why don't mind? You don't know what's got felicity? And this is a business.
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 7: Who do you wish come.
Speaker 9: To bustin powers? Who I'm gonna get you?
Speaker 7: Bring it on? I'm like, just bring your happy little ass on and I'll be sitting here waiting.
Speaker 9: We look at you, and she can get my little spree.
Speaker 7: See blond head woman that's got a blue shirt on, you can't miss it, sprint on. Just bring your happy little lass on.
Speaker 9: Who would you like? That humble sucker of jipper?
Speaker 7: You got something waiting for me? Just bring it down? Go their girlfriend?
Speaker 9: You know you don't.
Speaker 7: Go go there for a friend because I will put a ass whipping on music you won't ever be able to take off.
Speaker 9: We look at me. I'm she can get my little space book.
Speaker 7: Well, just take your happy your glass on and you call here again and you gonna get it the prime. Okay, talk to the hand because the fish don't want to hear it anymore. You don't have time for little game for little little man that I ain't got nothing better today, then pick up the phone and calling people. Now good, I have a good day.
Speaker 9: Could I have my mojo? Please?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're doing this.
Speaker 8: Remember before, we're taking the tapes of the woman we called the week before who Rick gave her a name.
Speaker 9: What's her name, Cracking a clure, which is not a name, but that's what we're calling her. We're taking the Cracking McClure tapes and we're calling people with her tapes. So now to see if what it would work. But Rick, what I have is I have a whole bunch of buttons in here. I can pushing it makes the different sounds go down the phone like.
Speaker 8: This, huh yeah or this.
Speaker 7: This is a business.
Speaker 9: So you know, Rick put all the sounds in there so we can call people to day. But I said, Rick, do you think this will work? He said, I'll tell you what. I'll do a test call and we'll see how that goes. And who is who is the subject on your test call?
Speaker 3: I had to call Laura last night about so many had something like I should just called I called.
Speaker 9: Lauracane at home and you didn't catch on at first.
Speaker 1: The thing is you call me on my cell phone?
Speaker 9: Oh and no I didn't.
Speaker 7: At first they had, I just didn't.
Speaker 9: Then here's our sample call. Arcane talking to Craggy mcclurs.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hi, Hi, Who is it? Nobody? Nobody? This is a business you got, someone made. Just bring it out, Sai. What you wish COMPI you're the.
Speaker 1: One that called me.
Speaker 7: Who you called me?
Speaker 9: Who do you want to talk to? Is beyond head woman?
Speaker 7: It's got a blue shirt on the goodbye, have a good guy.
Speaker 9: Laura camee talking to Cracky mclut At the very beginning, I did not know. Of all our caps, it's the most real sounding one. Huh. Don't really sound like it's on the beginning of this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it sounds really like someone calling Laura.
Speaker 2: Alright, oh.
Speaker 9: All right, you're ready. Yeah, we're ready. Let's go in and see what happens. Talk to Tuesday. Talk to Tuesday. We crack it out. We talked to Cracky mcclurey.
Speaker 2: I think this is the one of the girls. Get into a.
Speaker 4: This is worth it today.
Speaker 8: Funny Tom talks to Cracky McLure.
Speaker 9: Cracky McLure.
Speaker 8: Him, good morning, good morning, lit his h this is I am, where.
Speaker 7: Do you wish clump pick be? What what do you wish? Clump pick? I don't want to start to anybody you called me? What the whatever you want?
Speaker 8: They?
Speaker 7: Just bring your happy little last time. Boys, I will put a ass flipping on music you won't Kevin be able to take off. Excuse me, I will put a ass flipping on music you won't Kevin be able to take off.
Speaker 9: Who the hell is this.
Speaker 7: Fleming head woman that's got a blue shirt on?
Speaker 1: Your cat?
Speaker 7: Missy? Whoa?
Speaker 8: Whoa?
Speaker 7: Whoa? Wait a minute, long, hairy one with a blue shirt on?
Speaker 9: What's going on again, you chick?
Speaker 7: I don't know what kind of a bick prince you are, but you best stop calling me today. Just bring your happy little last time. Let me tell you one damn thank you.
Speaker 8: Better sing your ass up here and I'll tell you if you.
Speaker 7: Task for bring it on. I'm like, no, yeah, you come on, come on, I'm ready. Okay, you have your glass on and you come here again and you're gonna get a surprise.
Speaker 9: Okay, who what?
Speaker 7: Just bring your happy little ass on and I'll be sitting there way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you better come on. I'm up on the corner.
Speaker 8: You said, better come on.
Speaker 7: You gotta something waiting for me to just bring.
Speaker 4: It out.
Speaker 7: There. I thought, Oh, I get so you don't go go there for a friend. I don't do what you don't go go there bull a friend.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 9: I don't know who you are, so I'm gonna tell you right now. You come up here and we'll find out who you are.
Speaker 7: Huh, I said, we'll find out where your yard. You better bring the once down.
Speaker 9: The arm if you're gonna need it.
Speaker 7: I will put a whopping on music and you won't cover a getting to break out.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, everything.
Speaker 7: You guys from just bring it down.
Speaker 9: Nineties, just bring it up.
Speaker 7: Whenever you get froggy, bring it on.
Speaker 4: I'm okay, we can.
Speaker 2: Turn it on. That was just like the most classic.
Speaker 1: We had so much fun with that, Like then when they got into a huge fights.
Speaker 3: Like the best thing.
Speaker 4: That's a very early two thousands type of Oh yes, that was so funny.
Speaker 1: Rick Morton like he was part of our show for a while. He that was him, like he worked, he found the perfect people for this bit. Oh but anyway, I just want to say that I'm so proud and blessed and I will always consider myself a part of that show and feel so lucky that I ended up I mean, how lucky am I that I just ended up working across the hall from them when I got an internship it can F M B A M. And I was the only girl in the building and they needed me as a voice as for a girl to answer the phone to pretend I was the mayor's secretary.
Speaker 2: And from that point on, like we just hit it off and all through these years like, oh my god, it's just going to be so amazing. So it's really special.
Speaker 1: So that I said hello, if I yes, I will, I will because they're going to ask about you, I'm sure because you know.
Speaker 2: Our highly rated, huge podcast. Yes, they're going to have lots of questions about it.
Speaker 4: Probably will. How did we get so famous so quickly?
Speaker 3: I know, probably more famous than the Kardashians right now.
Speaker 2: So I will have pictures, I will have stories. I will have like I'll let you know, you know what people said and stuff like that. I don't know if you yeah, I'll report back next week and let you know. But yeah, what am I?
Speaker 8: What do I wear?
Speaker 9: This is?
Speaker 1: Can you get out your calendar? Your paper calendar? Can I see if you have like a minute for you to come pop by my closets. That's funny, cracking with blonde handed woman, heavy, sit, very heavy.
Speaker 2: Sit with the blue shirts. That what you said?
Speaker 3: Just no white white?
Speaker 2: What white?
Speaker 4: What boots? Oh yeah, no, go go boots?
Speaker 3: No go go boots?
Speaker 2: What about cowboy boots?
Speaker 4: Why not remember the cowboy boot hater club?
Speaker 2: All right? So what kind of shoes?
Speaker 4: I need to see the closet, the shoes from face off, the ones that lock you magnetically to the ground.
Speaker 3: Honest, No, I need to see the shoes.
Speaker 2: I can't just say like we're like stiletto heel over heels.
Speaker 3: There you go, yeah you should wear stilettos.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm running out of time. I've got to figure out something.
Speaker 3: I got to We're going to go up to your bedroom.
Speaker 4: In fact, you only have four hours ago that it started after after we after we do it on the couch, and we're going to go up and do it in the bedroom. Okay, again, I'm not holding the camera. Again, I only get.
Speaker 2: Paid for two really get yeah, yeah, you don't get any extra stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't work for free.
Speaker 1: So anyway, letting let me thank you for letting me take a walk down memory lane.
Speaker 2: And this is just a really cool event and I'm.
Speaker 1: Really happy and I'm very thankful for the people for like honoring us.
Speaker 2: It's a huge event. And we are at the Hall of Fame radio show. It's in Chicago, Chicago. Yeah, in twenty sixteen where we were inducted.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: So our picture hangs there.
Speaker 4: An insult that joke by don't.
Speaker 1: Oh those are don't go there, boyfriend. I will put an ass open on you that you won't be able to take off.
Speaker 4: You're a heavy set, very heavy set woman.
Speaker 1: Blonde woman, all right, I think unless you have something, let's just end this thing and uh, hell I.
Speaker 2: Need to get ready.
Speaker 3: I need to like, yeah, we need to get you all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to figure my stuff out and then light makeup.
Speaker 3: No, yes, it's a daytime event.
Speaker 2: Big lashes, Laura, what about this size? This is okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so natural lash.
Speaker 3: Yes, and natural makeup.
Speaker 4: I think you're overthinking it. I am totally What would you wear if you're going to go on Tommy Show on Saturday?
Speaker 2: It's a little different only yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Do a step below that. No, yeah, because that was on TV.
Speaker 2: True, I just want to look cool.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's not all right. Let's expectations first.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do the hair in a ponytail?
Speaker 2: I want my long hair. I'm going to figure it out.
Speaker 4: Well, let's manage our expectations because you're lacking on one of those things. Oh see, this is this is why she stressed out. It's impossible. Exactly. Yeah, I just want to look good. I'm like, well, all right, well let's hold on there. Maybe let's just.
Speaker 2: Look yes, exactly, Okay, thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Thank you, LeToya Cosmetic Surgery Center, thank you Skidad, thank you.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you guys for watching on YouTube and for listening everywhere else.
Speaker 1: We sure appreciate it. We don't take it for granted. And I love your podcast.
Speaker 4: God, you are so cool.
Speaker 3: Your biceps looked pretty good.
Speaker 2: They didn't shape like Granny.
Speaker 3: They did not they were not bingoing atle b.
Speaker 8: A.
Speaker 2: Of course you have to say that.
Speaker 3: I did not think you had bingo arms or back wings.
Speaker 2: And he's closer, but he can see like the Jinger Jinger, Jinger Jinger. It's a little bit, but everybody has that a little bit. I mean, do this loosely. No, see, you can't do that whatever. I'm not you know what? Down with you? Did I say? I already said it.
Speaker 3: No, children, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 3: Let's go to bed. Okay, let's go home, let's go get you do all up?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I love your podcast, all right, Love you my sweet babies so much.
Speaker 2: Bye everybody,