Speaker 1: Bad boots.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: No girls?
Speaker 2: Oh no girls.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm hmm. What's up guys? How is everyone doing today? How is everyone doing today on this great fabulous Friday?
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 2: Good morning? How is everyone?
Speaker 4: Hmhm?
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe this today. What's up? Dum? What's up? How's everyone doing the day? Mm hmm, what's up? Guys? How's everyone yo? Yeah? Anybody that does want to tick out the picture and there's the picture right there. M yeah, but what's up guys? How's everybody doing? M no, mhm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: M mm hmm, yeah, let's up. That's alright, this am I gonna go over and do you because people don't read my dear rules. Yeah, Hey, what's up Abby? How you doing? Love you sweetheart? Hold on, guys, get back, but A'll take up. How you doing? Yeah? Hold on, I'm going that's the that's on? Yum took us yeap, mhm h alright. I hope everyone is on the stands safe.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, m m m.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 2: Wait on the mole bom.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m hm.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, Giggle, did you hear that Giggle Pickles is in the hospital. Did you hear that giggle Pickles is in the hospital? Or what in the hospital? M damn Bay, what's up, guys? What is all guys up?
Speaker 4: Hmm h.
Speaker 2: Yeah, munteer, oh ladies and gentlemen, our whole COVID expert is here. Hey, I just want to say that, I just want to say that number one, I do you want to send sorry for your loss.
Speaker 3: At least we knew this one was coming, and then it touches by surprise thanks to bumming them up Sponge.
Speaker 5: Nobody else was telling us the truth.
Speaker 3: So if you listen to him, Bailey got the real story, and by the time yesterday happened, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: So much a surprise.
Speaker 3: But if I never listened at the Lovestonge and nobody else was apporting the truth that I hadn't been completely off guard yesterday.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, you know. And the thing is is like we were in the middle of a show. We were in the middle of a show, and and the one thing is is I'm like I fear, uh not fear, but uh flightful brought up the news and all sudden my niece calls me in the middle of the show, was like, Hey, did you see what just I said? I saw, and I'm like everybody's responding, TV, as NBC, everybody you know. Hogan was even Chelsea Green said that Hogan, if it wasn't for Hogan, there wouldn't be a lot of this stall that's happened. It's true, you wouldn't You wouldn't be Here's that if it wasn't for Hogan, Hogan and Michaels Backlash two six or five.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and five, five one five.
Speaker 2: You would you wouldn't be on on there.
Speaker 3: Well, I was already on WWF TV way before that for multiple reasons, one of the biggest ones being I was on WWF TV with The Rock. So I don't know which one you think is bigger do what I did with Hogan actually get on the microphone and doing a.
Speaker 5: Spot in the Rock. Which one do you think is bigger in your opinion?
Speaker 1: Hogan?
Speaker 3: Especially since for me, the Hogan came with Sean Michaels, and Sean Michaels is my favorite wrestler, So there's no question to me, h that thing with Hogan and Sean Michaels as a team the first time they ever teamed up, and then I got to get in there.
Speaker 5: That's just you came and paid for something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't even offer nsent band at the time a million dollars and say, hey, I want to get into the ring with Hogan and Sean Michaels on aber me.
Speaker 5: What do you think he's gonna tell you? Fuck yo, that's what he's gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh man, But I've spent more time since I got the news because I was I was taking a nap yesterday.
Speaker 5: I was napping from like ten.
Speaker 3: Thirties to twelve, and then all of a sudden, I got the news at twelve. This is man sense, and I was pretty I was just angry, That's all I was. Was angry because it was confirmation that Jimmy Hart his wife's guy, you're Bischoff, brutus be Caake's wife. All liars, all saying.
Speaker 2: That because because they were trying to Hogan's because they didn't want to. Here's the thing, Hogan, Hogan was on his deathbed. Everybody knew it, but they had that big thing coming up. Not everybody did know it.
Speaker 5: You don't color Obama fatass liar.
Speaker 2: I will, I'll be honest with you. I wasn't calling him alliar. But the thing is, it's like people like Mike Calton was calling him a liar.
Speaker 3: See, I don't know anything that Mike Calta said. Like, I don't even know what Mike Calton did on the radio today.
Speaker 2: I don't watch my Calta, I don't watch Mike caltn't nobody.
Speaker 5: So it's not like.
Speaker 2: I'm to be honest people. If the only time I listened to Mike calt is when he.
Speaker 3: Had like a big guest on your.
Speaker 2: Show, or someone covers him my w a t P girl the podcast covers him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the last time Mike Calvant when he punched me in the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, Chip Mencino died too, who's that Chipman? Notchman? Yeah? But he got he got, He got over shattered. He got over shattered by the Hogan does.
Speaker 3: Chuck is nothing? Choke me and is a father and a murderer. He's nothing. What has he ever done to entertain the world?
Speaker 5: Is he? Is he a singer? Is he a famous actor? I don't never heard of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, I just want to I just want to tell you that that I think that Peg had a little something to do with those trolls the other day.
Speaker 5: That was a wide amount.
Speaker 2: Huh. Yeah. The problem is like I let him. I didn't don't know if you wanted me to get rid of.
Speaker 5: Him or not. You know, it's all about how I'm feeling.
Speaker 3: If I feel like I'm to use them as content and mess with them, you don't let them see what they want so they can show their.
Speaker 2: Own here's the You gotta let me know when you're in one of your moods where you want to let them cook or not.
Speaker 5: But I don't even know what my mood changes by the second.
Speaker 2: You know, there's there's people that say, oh, why you let them do that. I'm like, it was Joe's channel. I'm just there to help him, say Joe, Joe wants me to let him cook, Let him cook.
Speaker 5: Let them circumstances.
Speaker 3: I got about two or three bods in there at all times when I'm streaming, so I don't even need to band or.
Speaker 5: Time out people. And that gives me plausible.
Speaker 3: But somebody puts back of me and says, hey, you band me. I'm like look, my hands are here.
Speaker 5: I need to actually touched the screen.
Speaker 2: I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta question, is that is that person still working there? The one that was very mean to you, that goes.
Speaker 5: And I'll say it everybody here I wanted to meet me at some point.
Speaker 2: No, the one, the one that the one that uh you a couple of days ago. You had to you had to get the main person on the person.
Speaker 3: The main I don't think I'll see that person again. Yeah, but people are still allowed to mess with me. Like last night, I gave my nurse my brand new bottle of Tropicana pure premium orange juice to put in the fridge, and when I asked for it back this morning, somebody had left the bag but taking it out of the bag and stolen the whole bottle. It's not that they took it out and cracked it for something put it back in the fridge. They just stole the whole bottle. And that's what the scene he tells me. Anyway, because the residents have options, they can go into the fridge and just take whatever they wanted.
Speaker 5: Nobody could stop them. So everybody knows it to.
Speaker 6: Everybody knows that well, there's this one dollar. He goes into the fridge or gutargraph, he steals everything. Okay, well lad, you're not doing anything about it. You see him going that way. Maybe something you want to know? Hey, can I assist you? What do you need out of the fringe?
Speaker 5: Now he just steals me? Just let him. Awesome.
Speaker 2: You know that they they've had these people are right, since their government paid people, they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Well, there are some people like the girl we were discussing that I had a wonderful day. She's kind of new her she's young and this is her first job, she says, as a CNA, so she's still new in the process. So she hasn't developed that meanness and that thick skin that these people that have been here forever have. They don't need to. They're not even here for you. They're just here for the pig check and it doesn't matter what you need or what you want. Well, we'll consider it. Maybe it's always a left leave me up, and they are guessing as to how you're going to meet my knees, which are very simple.
Speaker 2: Noah. By the way, everybody was calling Bubba a liar, and people were like, don't listen to Babba. Bubba's lying about it. Buba Buba was telling the truth. Bubba doesn't need a lot about things because Bubba doesn't to be honest.
Speaker 5: Bubba was right, yeah, hashtag Bubba was right. But I said it on your stream a while back.
Speaker 3: I said, if Bubba was wrong, then either Hogan's lawyers who Bubba knows, or the family or anybody should have come out and said, Bubba, shut up, you're wrong. Nobody did, and except for Jimmy Hart buying the day before yesterday and he said, Holkan, it's fine.
Speaker 5: Hogan's great. We had a great time Monday night, he and Nick and the karaoke, So that's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Like who's Hogan Gloriers.
Speaker 3: Kevin haz Litt, who was also Bubba's little here, Yeah, yeah, has has very little involvement right.
Speaker 5: Now as far as going on above a show. He was just on recently a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: Oh what about uh? What about?
Speaker 5: No, he doesn't work roaging.
Speaker 3: If Hogan was alive, then he might need to if he's going to get a divorce or whatever.
Speaker 5: But that's the crazy thing is that Hogan and.
Speaker 3: Sky aren't getting along right before the situation happened, and the next story after they weren't getting along is nothing. Hogan's social media would completely dry. Like the end of May, there was nothing. And then on June eighteenthause when Bubba first made their report, and then it took them still another week, Sky came out and said it's hard, is very strong and he'll be great and more lies, just lies again protecting his protecting. Yeah, hello, I stopped talking, Seka, Tom.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hello, Da, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's uh?
Speaker 5: Is it working?
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. The last tweet, the last tweet that he has was from April thirty, says our third man.
Speaker 3: M hmm, but keep in mind he was on Fox and Friends and their bishop after that to announce real American wrestling, unless they just deleted a bunch of.
Speaker 5: His stuff from whatever you're looking at, which I could believe.
Speaker 2: That I'm looking at the tell day so real. He has a tweet from April twenty third. That's my birthday, April twenty third. Yeah, how do you know? Birthday?
Speaker 5: Fucking dick to me today and I'm not happy about it.
Speaker 2: Boba's birthday or Hogan's birthday.
Speaker 5: Bubba's birthday is ab twenty third. Hogan's birthday is August eleventh. That's the day my grandmother died. It was August eleventh.
Speaker 3: January twenty third, eighty four was the day hul Comanium was born, when he'd beat on iron sheet for the first sign on the garden. January twenty third is also my grandmother's birthday. So hul Comenium was born, and my grandmother was born, and Halk Hogan's birthday is our day she died. Not that any of that means anything. It's just I like looking into dates, so literally, as far as I know, there's nothing July twenty fourth, wise can actually like.
Speaker 2: That doesn't got uh Rick Flair says I am uh forty two hours ago. I am absolutely shocked to hear about the password of my coach friends at Hulk Cogan. Holk has been by my sad since we started in the wrestling business bullshit and in a cripple athlete, talent, friend and father. Our friendship has been the world to me. He was always there for me, even when when I didn't ask him to be.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: He's lying to you already said it. You know I didn't watch that promo everybody already watched it. They said it was like five minutes is crying and all that. I don't watch one second, but I thought Bubba.
Speaker 5: Was gonna play it, but he didn't. And he may have tried to, but then he didn't.
Speaker 2: Gsp gsp uh ufc put a picture of Hogan.
Speaker 5: Together with Hogan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Nice. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Once I saw the one hundredth person do it yesterday, I decided to just go into my gallery and pull out a couple of photos of Hogan and throw.
Speaker 5: Them up on Facebook, just for the miss put one up. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Today on the Bubble Show, Lemmy said he never got a picture with Hogan, and who's the other one?
Speaker 5: I think Seth might have said he never got a picture with Hogan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you worked for Mike Calton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Seth, he's a real problem man, But I'll give him this bout.
Speaker 3: She kind of stuck up from me a little bit today when Bubba was completely wrong, because I guess Aaron Bischoff from a message to Hulk and and he ended it with thanks for the house, and Bama said, oh, Holgan must have bought Bischoff a house, and that's what that means. And I didn't even want to call. I just texted Mummy. I said, hey, thanks for the house means thanks for all the crowd and the business, thanks for the people. So they finished a call on Mommy saying thanks for the house actually means and he read what I wrote and then Bubba said, that's said Jungle supermar trying to be Johnny insider.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's what that means at all. What a fucking more.
Speaker 2: He actually, you know, by the way, Bubby doesn't know how to know how to draw a crowd. He never drew a crowd in PNA. He you know what the people that drew crowd is the people that he attacked him, like Nick and uh and that was the bangle ever And Kia. Do you remember Kia, I mean Awesome Can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he doesn't call her Kia. He doesn't even know her real name. He calls her Kim.
Speaker 2: You know, Kia Awesome Kong has made you know, WW ruined her gimmick. But t an A was the one that built awesome cong you know, t A U W and a W didn't know how to use her, but Tia, Jeff Jared Dixie and they know knew how to use her back in the day because they they they used her as they didn't use her as a job or they used her for what she was. And she took she took pride into what she did. Awesome, con did really good work. And I see people, so I all, someone brought up the whole thing with Kia and Bubba one of the wrestling talks. People brought it up as a shoot.
Speaker 5: He tells the.
Speaker 3: Story all the time he was hanging in a bang with sky Hall in the back and they were just walking down the hallway and all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: And also she was she was so Keia was pissed about Sorry.
Speaker 5: She just started hitting them.
Speaker 2: She was a stiff, so so what so what I heard that? So what I heard is she was that Kia was pissed about Bubba's remarks about the Haiti.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said, look, we got our own problems. Let's use our money to fix our problems.
Speaker 2: So then she said he because because because she was raising money, she was one of the people that was raising money for Haiti.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but none of that money ever went anywhere if you look at it now, if you look back on that money that was given during that period of time, they got about ten percent of it. So facts, I'm gonna have a nurse be coming in and I'm gonna take I want to stick myself with insulin.
Speaker 5: Camera, But I still gotta live, man, I gotta take my minutes.
Speaker 3: No, she's not coming in, she's not here yet. Anyways, I'm just giving you a heck's up when the nurse comes in.
Speaker 5: You don't have to do that. That's not necessary.
Speaker 2: Sorry, hello, let me know when you're done.
Speaker 3: What I want to tell you This story quick one about awesome calm. Right after she attacked Bubba the Love Sponge. I was set to do a show in Sturbridge, Massachusetts. At this let's say it's a campground. They all got our he's there, you know what I'm saying. So they had us there to do a show, and they paid us h to do the show. So it was a sole show.
Speaker 5: It was free for all the people that that buy our v's and rent that campground.
Speaker 3: So they gave us r v's to hang out in, get dressed in and whatnot, do cookoulex, we can drink beers after and stuff. Well I wasn't on it. Kia wasn't on the show. Her husband was and she came with him. And this is like a week after she beat and this is I'm ronning hardest drow the supermark right now, everybody knows that I've drow the supermark from Blablah loves my show, and Kean knows. And I rarely thought that she was gonna find me, corner me and kick my ass. But she stayed in the arvy the whole time.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: I might have seen her once. His name was Dan, Freight trained Dan, that's what they call him. I can't remember his last name. Free trained Dan was his wrestling give you see wicked fat. That's why I was free training. Then he probably got on the zuner, probably had a surgery to get it to lose weight.
Speaker 2: You know, you'll gonna get you walking first.
Speaker 5: I'll never do that super surgery.
Speaker 3: If if, if I'm one of those wings because I'm eating right, which is I'm not, I'm not eating at all.
Speaker 5: I'm so sick. That's good for you.
Speaker 2: By the way. Two hours ago, uh two hours ago, Hogan put a bubble put out a tweet said j Cogan made cleaning mistakes, but Bubba said this was the biggest boy. It wasn't in the ring. It was losing Jennifer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody's real high on Jennifer. Now, nobody was saying that yesterday.
Speaker 2: What happened, because what happened with Jennifer.
Speaker 5: What happened with Jennifer. She got sick of Hog and ship.
Speaker 3: She was taking care of him all the time, to the apostability, giving a good quality mood, making sure he was healthy, and even even they were on vacation and something I messed up with his medication and she found out and she was able to fix it. If she wasn't there, and then nobody would have known, and possibly something bad would have happened home and then so she was She was the best thing for him at the time, just like first Brick is the best thing for Bubbadom.
Speaker 2: I know that you if you come in, I know did not do shows until Bubba finishes up.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 3: So the weekly wrap up show is sating right now. So I'm gonna go enjoy that. If you go in through stream later, then send me the Lincoln. I'll come back, but we can talk some more.
Speaker 5: God bless.
Speaker 2: All right, Alright? That was Bubba. That was That was Hope. That was Joseph Mark to Yo Joe. You know I wanna say that, yeah, but I will talk.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: But what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: How was everyone? Yo? Dude? Alright, guys, I'm gonna look get out of here. I'll talk to you guys later. Let it guys. Bye,