Speaker 1: Buildings behind me were the headquarters for the World War Two Office of Strategic Service.
Speaker 2: It was here that the first halting steps toward mind control began.
Speaker 3: The ten years before Stanley Kubrick made The Shining, he made another film. There's a film about micro code called The Clockwork Gorn.
Speaker 4: The Shining is one movie that has really been put through the ringer and one thing that people really don't notice, that doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: All during the shoot, Kubrick is rewriting the movie.
Speaker 4: What we see here is Stanley Kubrick trying to encode a secret meaning into The Shining that he doesn't want anyone to know about.
Speaker 3: Kubrick has several references to Freemasonry in his films.
Speaker 4: There's a lady that walks past that has a bloody handprint on her ass.
Speaker 3: The Shining is Kubrick's eleventh film, and there's elevens all through the film. Eleven is a special number in occult theology.
Speaker 4: The Shining has been regarded as one of the greatest horror films ever made, but is it really a horror film?
Speaker 3: The Shining also is low to a sexual innuendo.
Speaker 4: The family is isolated up at the overlook, which is a perfect opportunity for some sort of CIA experimentation to go down.
Speaker 5: Up there, using mk ultra methods psycheatrically control assassins, literally assassins. Experimental drugs, including LSD were administered to human guineas. The patients were never told that their treatment was part of a CIA experiment.
Speaker 6: And there was this story which involves him spiking the drinks of one of his deputies, this guy Frank Olsen, and he jumped out of a window to his death.
Speaker 7: It's a demonic possession, you know. So it makes someone feel like they don't have any control over this etherical entity outside themselves, when really it's the people who are imposing the trauma that need to be held accountable for the action.
Speaker 2: The students.
Speaker 5: We know what happened in the apartment that they had.
Speaker 4: There are many clues that point to the fact that this theory of what the Shining is really about is the correct theory.
Speaker 3: I think that we're watching a horror movie where ghosts are kind of forcing a man to go off and kill his family.
Speaker 8: But what are we really watching here, Wendy, I'm home.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live discussion welcome everyone in the chat. Get to see you guys and any moderators and or channel members out there today. It's good to be here with you guys. My brand new documentary, A Clockwork Shining, will be released at the end of the month. Hopefully got my fingers crossed. It was just submitted, so it'll hopefully pass everything that needs to pass and will be available for you guys. I'll be keeping you guys updated with when that is going to be dropping. And that's really all the updates and a half for you guys here today. And you know, without further ado, we have with us returning guest author, hypnotherapist and probably the best known for his reverse speech analysis, David Oates. Welcome back to the show. It's good to see you, my friend.
Speaker 9: How's it going.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. Thanks for having me back again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad we got to do it a little confusion and we had to move things around, but we got her done and expite decided to speak with you. And what really I was talking to you about this before we started the show. What really made me think to get back a hold of you again. As I was watching this true crime documentary series on Netflix, and they were trying to get this. They knew that this guy had committed this murder, but he wasn't confessing, and they brought in a reverse speech analysis to do reverse speech on him to see if they could, you know, figure it out if he actually really did it. Which is so interesting because whenever you Google or you type in reverse speech on Google, it doesn't like there's a bunch of nonsense on there. And they say that the police never really used the reverse speech in any kind of cases, which is completely untrue. That it was in this documentary that the police had used reverse speech on this guy that wasn't confessing to a murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I've had several several stories about this over the years. And of course I did work for the Dallas Place for for for a year or two bat I thy months when I lived in Dallas back in the early nineties, So I have used it. I to the FBI asked you to do analysis on DVD Koresh back in the eyed ees. This is why back then, So oh wow.
Speaker 4: You did it. You did reversals on him? What did you find that?
Speaker 2: Oh, he was a pretty straightforward, honest guy. He certainly believed that believed in his message. He was very congruent in his in his message, he was he was delivering reversals, said he would have come out if the police had gone away or they led his mother old grandma in so and I really relate that to the FBI in the report. I did a personality profile and Carace based on his reversals, and so that's the FBI and told him because you know, we all know what happened. His grandma and mom didn't go in and the police didn't lay the place burned to the ground.
Speaker 4: That was a real tragedy. I couldn't believe. I just did a and a year ago. Had David Thibodeau on which was one of the survivors, got out of the building, and you know, just what he was talking about was just wild. I can't believe that that type of situation ever happened, especially on US soil. But that kind of tapped down the militia movement a lot, because the militia movement was really like becoming a big deal in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not so big anymore now. For what boy is that sale?
Speaker 4: No, after nine to eleven, it just like mysteriously vanished Wow. Interesting, not a lot of it anymore, but this is the time that we probably need it, right.
Speaker 2: I'd say, so.
Speaker 9: Is real?
Speaker 2: Take put you guys? Really are you're u? This sutcoming election is critical anyway.
Speaker 4: You were going to get into that a little bit later, but I wanted to ask you first before we play some of the reversals that you've been recently looking into. Is from my understanding, you were a pastor a really.
Speaker 2: Long time ago in Lungcover.
Speaker 4: What was that like? What was that like being a pastor back then? How did you get into you know, Christianity and becoming a pastor?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, I'm a minister son, so yeah, my dad was the ninety church minister in Australia. So I was raised in the church so so. But but I had a typical born again conversion experience in my teens in seventeen. I was young back then. And then I went on to become a youth pastor for a fairly large church and Adelaide, my hometown. I did a lot of a lot of outreach work, Like we had a we had a half a house and dropping center and I used to mary the dropping center two or three days a week and you know, we get kids in off the street and try to get them into church to save their souls. That was the classic approaching look. I enjoyed. It was a fun time of my life. I was, you know, my beliefs attitudes have changed dramatically since those days. And and actually, well, the way I go out of the church ironic was actually my career with reverse speech. When I started running recordings backwards and the church time, this was all satanic and demonic, and you need to stop doing it. We're going, no, I don't, this is I'm under something here. And then I remember the pastor came around to my house one day and told me this is a this is an abomination to the Lord. Yeah, bloody hell.
Speaker 4: I was there thinking with that, like, you're just playing something backwards. I don't understand how.
Speaker 2: The old satanic message in rock and roll You remember those days or was that a little bit before your time? I guess there was. There was a big controversy back in the seventies and eighties a if you played rock and roll back because back which you can hear satanic messages and it was all demonic everything back with his demonic, you know. And so I was playing tastes backwards, which was the demonic activity. Allegedly, it's just prejudice and biased, a lack of understanding, you know, And I don't really know what they're talking about, quite frankly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you can hear it backwards, then you're also hearing it forwards, so you know what I mean. It doesn't make too much sense on their side, like if you're if you can hear the message backwards, then it doesn't mean that it is any different forward. They're saying the same thing.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I know. I know that when people who got religious bias, there's nothing you can say can shift them. Look, I had a bit of a shaky relationship with them in the last year or so. Anyway, I'd run a I was the youth pastor for the youth group in the church, and I ran an all fifty styles bond dance. It was an innocent thing, you know, fifties bands that were just twisting and rocking and carrying on. And I got hurt before the year elders, why are you doing that? It's sexually provocative. What the hell are you talking about? It was just a bud dude for growing out loud so I think they were a little bit, a little bit closed minded church anyway, and I actually did myself a fairly good by getting out of it, quite frankly.
Speaker 4: So, how was your views changed since you were a pastor? Have you re read the Bible since you were since you've been out of Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes I have, and a lot of alternate scriptures as well. I've actually devoured the Gnostic Gostles, which are find quite fascinating. Look, look, I don't even look. I don't like to call myself a christ because that term has got connotations attached to it that I don't associate, we don't agree with. Look. I believe Jesus is the son of God. I believe he came down to earth and he taught us about the ways of God and love and compassion and caring for our fellow man. I believe very strongly the teaching of Jesus. I believe he was Chris Hine and was resurrected, you know, all the standard Christian beliefe. I believe all of that. However, I also believe that the church, is the modern church, is not following Jesus the teachings. They're way off track. I've written a book called The Great Spiritual Darkness where I analyzed all the reversals of modern day church leaders and they're atrocious. I mean they're shocking. And my whole premise of the book is that two thousand years ago the anti christ spirit infiltrated the church and has had two thousand years to totally subvert and put them totally off track. And so I believe the modern church, but it's no resemblance to anything that Jesus thought or spouse in his life and teachings. So that's where I stand. So my personal faith is strong, but I'm no friend of the modern church.
Speaker 4: There you go, what about like the historical record of like Jesus, Because you said that you believe that Jesus existed, that he was to go and then he walked there, there's really no historical record of Jesus ever existing besides from like a handful of people, and even those people, it's only like a few sentences and it's kind of like brushed off. And some people have thought that even the few times that Jesus was mentioned historically there were fragulent as well. I just want to get your comments on that.
Speaker 2: Well, what you say is very true. I'm actually looking at that very issue right now. I mean, the fact is we only had four eyewitnesses accounts. That's actually Mark Luke and John the fore Gospel, Paul ever saw Jesus, who wrote, and he was sect of the New Testament, and the historical record is very minimal. There's no references in any Roman letters or documents until until one hundred years later, and they talk about some of the early Christians. So look, you you're quite right. I totally agree. In part of fact, only one of the disciples witnesses resurrection, and that was John. We have they it's claimed that there was five hundred witnesses to the resurrector Christ, but none of those witnesses wrote down any of their stories, so all we've got is hearsay evidence. So yeah, I agree with you. So ultimately it's a matter of faith. You know. Look, you could say I believe in it because I was a minister's son and raised in the church and was a doctrinate of that way, and I'd say, yeah, you're probably right. Look, I find the teachers of Jesus as record of the full Gospels to be very compelling. I think they're I think they're amazing lessons for life, whether it was Jesus or a combination of teaches he does.
Speaker 4: And I respect that a lot. I respect you saying that a lot because you know a lot of people they don't If I were to say that to them, they would get all up in a hissy fit. But I mean, it is the truth. We don't really have any there's zero record of any Jesus Christ really ever existing, So like, well, you know, is it based on faith? And I'm not here to bash anybody's faith. I think that faith and belief is very important for our society, you know, projects, innovation and projects to do new things and to create, right because I think that's what we ultimately are, like, we're here to create and do things and do new Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I absolutely agree with that. Yeah yeah yeah. I actually wrote a book on the book on my thoughts as the Gospel and Jesus teachings, because it's called The Lessons of Love. You can get it on Amazon. So and I'm thinking about another book right right now, and I'm actually going to tackle those very questions that you just raised, because they're valid questions and it's true. It is true and a Christian is going to get all upset about that. Well, I'm sorry. You know, do you want to faith based on truth or based on lies? I mean, that's really the bottom line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with that a lot. And so you went through this period where you were a pastor, you were a minister, and did you witness like anyone like because I think that, Yeah, did you witness anyone like the healed or think that they were like what happened there?
Speaker 2: Look? Yes, Look I witnessed a lot of so called healings in the church. You know, it was it was a evangelical Pentecostal church. I was a pastor, and so they were really into healings and demon possessions. But look, I just don't know how many other were genuine. I mean when you when you go there long enough, you see the same people coming up front time and time and time and time, you know, and and they're constantly coming in for healings, and and then you see people in wheelchairs sitting in the church audience watching, and I think, well, why aren't they going up standing up out of the wheelchairs. You know. Look, I'm very skeptical of a lot of those practices. Certainly demon in possession. I have a real issue with that. I think you're causing major psychological damage in some of the exorcisms that churches perform. Some of my climbs serve me what I call survivors of this type of Christian the I I doubt now a lot of what I saw back then has been hypnotic, hyphens, exaggerated emotions. I mean, I hate to say that, but that's what I think.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I don't mean to cut you off ahead, No, I.
Speaker 2: Was just say that's one of the reasons why eventually left. I I well, I I was asked to leave, but I was at the point of leaving anyway, you know, and and calling calling my work and a bondation to the Lord. That was like, excuse me, no, I don't think. So.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about like paranormal or supernatural you just mentioned like demons in there. How does the paranormal or the supernatural fit into your beliefs?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, I believe in the paranole and supernatural. Now that being said, there's a lot of scams, a lot of frauds and common artists out there. It depends on I mean, you break it down, but less let's look at some look esp intuitions. Is that real? I think it is real. I think that I think that we're tapping into a universal energy reverse We call it the whirlwind that binds us and all of humanity together. Carl Jung called it a collective unconscious. I think that that's how a lot of ESP for example, happens, is through energetic transfers through the whirlwind. I believe in that very very strongly. I've experienced paranormal manifestations around my work. Very common. One is odors. We talked to any reverse speech person and I'll tell you about the odors. They're They're amazing. That's that's the whole other story in and of itself. Perfume both both both it's it's it's one of the unusual paranormal phenomena that surrounds reverse speech. It's the appearance of odors. It could be roses perfume. If someone's angry or in like co reaction, you can get burning rubber and tar very strong. When I have my practice in San Diego, the odors the olds were so strong in between clients we actually had to get a large fan to find out. The office in between clients is to get rid of the odors. Still happens to this day, quite a fascinating says, Obviously, I believe in that UFOs, you know, I believe there's something out there. But I think that I thinks a lot of the proponents of the UFOs and Colin Hardis and frauds or just just that right delusional.
Speaker 4: The UFO community last Nimes, there was very many good reversals on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I should play some of my reverses on church leaders. Oh my god, they're even worse.
Speaker 4: I'd like to hear some of them. Actually, do you have any on what's his name, jaw Austin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll pull them up in a second. Yeah, we can look at some of them. I want to hear. He's a man. So look, the bottom line is I believe in spirit and I believe in paranormal. However, that is said with a huge Bacavian that mostive proponents out there were religion paranormal UFOs are all con artists and frauds. And unfortunately that's been what I have discovered in my research with reverse speech, and was about.
Speaker 4: Like smell and stuff. Like a lot of times I would smell like what it smells like dry dryer sheets, but like I'm not doing any laundry in the house, sheets like a weird dryer sheet smell. And I thought maybe it was could have been like the neighbors and stuff, but it's small dryer sheets a lot. I don't know what it.
Speaker 2: Is we're creating it. I think the sense of smell is a now the human sense we are transmitting and receiving odors all the time, is what I believe based on what reverse speeches told me. And you know, I mentioned the oders every now, and you know, I don't talk about these paranormal stuff, but when I do mention, I get stories like from you, well, yeah, I've smelled this stuff gastually, you know, I think it's everywhere. Well, we just to think about it, you know, it's not used to it.
Speaker 4: Or if you like, smell something that you haven't smelled in like a really long time, and then it takes you back to that example when you were really young. Have you Have you ever had that happen before, where like you walk around a store or something and you smell something you have and you're just immediately transported back to the very first time that you ever smelled at like when you were a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well maybies are encounded and outs and smells. Sure, yeah, it's a sense stimuli. Yeah, definitely. Yes.
Speaker 4: You always thought that was really strange because sometimes I'll smell like a perfume that like someone that I like and girlfriend that I remember, you know, smelling like, and I'm like, oh shit, I remember that, but it's kind of like vague and you can't really place exactly where it came from, which then kind of ties into to like the deja vous as well, like the dee. I don't know if that has anything to do with the smells or not, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could they ever looked at today? But obviously I believe it. Yeah, I've experienced myself several times, you know, so yeah, I believe it. All this stuff. It's just a shame that it's all corrupt and they they comment and comment and fools basically unfortunately jewels. You know, Oh Joel are here, Let me get you, Let me get you my Let me just whip to my all my religious reversals. What year have I got it? Twenty two? I think Joel hosting where are we?
Speaker 10: Him?
Speaker 4: And Kenneth Copeland literally so that he wasn't going to fly. What's that called when you fly with everybody like regular flights? Because people were demons.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't. Yeah, I saw trying to try to trying to rebuke Covid too on TV doing this stupid idiot doing crazy stuff, Joe Joe law. See, Okay, what have I got. Let's have a look. I've got him up now, Uh let me see. Okay, here we go. It's his one of them. It was breaking their hearts.
Speaker 11: They would come down for prayer week after week.
Speaker 2: And they couldn't understand it. They had done the right thing and now the wrong thing happened. The deal we fake you other was it's a calm, it's it's a scam. And here he is talking about is he's giving is he's giving his sermon.
Speaker 12: At one point, the place that he leaves face from closed the parking lot to build a big parking garage.
Speaker 13: Now his customers had to park off site and take a shuttle.
Speaker 2: And he says, sermon sucks throw suck throws okay, and here he is here he is here another one.
Speaker 12: The truth is God still had his hands on you when you weren't making good decisions, when you were running with the wrong crowd.
Speaker 2: And then I ruin you from here he is at the very end of his end of his church service.
Speaker 11: You've been impacted by our ministry.
Speaker 2: Let us know in the comments below.
Speaker 13: Share this page with a friend.
Speaker 2: Help with those debts, with those debts, Kenneth, Where's Kenneth Copeland? God on, Kenneth Copeland? Here we go? All right? Mhm.
Speaker 12: If you've never experienced, if you've never never been under that kind of annoying.
Speaker 3: You need you need to put yourself in in position for time and time to get under it.
Speaker 2: Chink the Lord, find out what he'd have you do. Talk about the anaughting of the Lord. And he says backwards, and the fuss is stupid in me, in the first, in me, in their first, in me, the first, the fuss is stupid in me. And here he says, I'm a believer. Here we go, Where are we? I'm a believer.
Speaker 11: I'm not a doubter.
Speaker 2: And he says, but I'm not not on my on, my not on, but I'm not. I'm not a believer, but I'm not. And uh, where's one. There's one here where he's speaking in tongues with just a classic reversal. Let me see if I can. I must be in a different file. Here he is again talking about giving us certain I find the speaking. I can't do that.
Speaker 13: I'm preaching a meeting in a casino in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Connect your demon and let me see if I can find him speaking in tongues? Where are we? Where's my tongues? To s two tongues? Here we go? Tongues? Uh? Where is he.
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 12: He is?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's doing stay speaking in tongues, and he says, have the love on my TV. So it's just doing it for show, like.
Speaker 4: You know, doing it for the love on TV, for the popularity.
Speaker 2: You got it? Me? This of shocking ones. I mean, oh look, he's probably one of the one of the ranks up there as being one of the worst reverses I've ever found. This is on the Pope and he's talking to Congress. We know that it is very difficult.
Speaker 13: To judge the beast, but the great theory.
Speaker 2: Of the press, he says, I rate the other kids. Yum, stop it, shap it. That's creepy, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 2: You you're hearing the confessions of a pedophile and his inner turmiles. Oh gee, I love this. I got to stop it, but I love it. Oh, I rape the other kids. It's it's turmil inside, which is yeah. Look I have since Look I've res I spent about a year on Christian churches and leaders about three years ago. I did that. That was the research project I had at that stage, and I was just disgusted, just just just gobsmacked at the incredible stuff. I mean, here we have here, Here, we have the Here we have the head of the United Church of Christ talking about racial racial violence.
Speaker 11: See themselves in this, and therefore is the lion, if you are.
Speaker 2: Right, the predator. He has a pause, and he's the active agents of God shalom in the dismantling the white power, privilege in white supremacy. Here he says, I am Satan. It's the only power. Sorry, sorry, coming out justice. I am Satan. I mean, and then you've got then you've got the head of the Episcopalian Church with another really disgusting lots of disgusting reversals. Let me play this one. Here he is, he's preaching from his pulpit.
Speaker 14: Stay with me now, I want you to know I went to seminary Pentagov becomes the extension of the incarnation. I think I'm gonna solid theological ground there that when that happens. When that happens, a new world is coming into being a new reality, because the Jesus who was born is the Jesus who said, Blessed are the poor.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he mas it doesn't he that was he says, fuck it, it's a lie. It's like, what can I tell you? It's so yeah. So that was my research project for a year, and I'm not left very very discouraged. All the great ladies Christian leaders just filled down, one by one by one. I did quite a few of them.
Speaker 4: What was the one lady's name that.
Speaker 2: Had the church?
Speaker 4: Was it the Church of the Triumphant or something like that that was super popular in the nineties, where what was her name?
Speaker 2: Joyce Bayer? Is that lady?
Speaker 4: No, No, I can't think of her. It's blinking and blinking in my name. But she had like this bunker like all this stuff.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I know the laddy you mean, Claire prophet, Claire.
Speaker 4: Prophet, Elizabeth Claire prophet. Yeah, do you have any No, I.
Speaker 2: Don't, no, No, she's to look into now I don't have any other at all.
Speaker 4: That would be perfect, because she was talking about some wacky things like ascended masters and like Saint Jermaine and like channeling spirits and sended masters and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: You get into some dark stuff when you start talking about that. I tell you, Oh yeah, I looked at channelers. They don't shape up very well. Unfortunately he is Uh's that Laddie channel's Abraham.
Speaker 15: Susceptibility to this virus is close to nonexistent.
Speaker 2: And I'm toxic and I'm toxic. You know, toy in knowledge to talk about this channelling Ibraham And here we have a channelling Ibraham still.
Speaker 15: So we want you to not have been calibrated to this energy or to this well being. We want you to have learned about it, remembered it.
Speaker 2: See this the deal Black and then it gets really bad with this one. This is all channelling Abraham. That's what it is about.
Speaker 15: That's what any negative emotion is always about. And you know that you don't have to start from the beginning to know that.
Speaker 2: See War Satanist. And then we have cry On being channeled cry on another channeler.
Speaker 4: Was that supposed to be Abraham? Like keenan Ebels died.
Speaker 2: Like from the Bibles, I forget her name. She channels this ascended master called Abraham. Oh, I did not see that.
Speaker 4: That's really confusing. From Abraham and the Bible.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. They're all crazy. Here we have Okay, he's a here's Chiron, good cry Chiron. I don't know these names. When you start with that path new ones, let me tell you what happens. It says how we are stupid, We are stupid. There you go. So, I don't know. I'm not a great fan of this on this channels. Look, if this planet is ever going to get back to any sort of sense of genuine spirituality, it's got to look at all these things that you've brought up in this first hour, first half hour of Yes, there are major inconsistencies around the life of Jesus Christ. There is no external evidence. It's going to be faced. You know. You can't run away from that, you know, and you've got to look at your heart and all these pastors and leaders and new ages, I mean, the reversals are disgusting. The planet has got to start to wake up and start to look at the look I use demons in the metaphorical sense, not a lictoral sense. But they've got to start looking at the demons in the unconscious and face them and banish them, because because what true spirituality does not exist on this planet, It just really doesn't. I don't know what to do you.
Speaker 4: Maybe in the sense of like probably the in my personal view, the closest thing to the most spiritual people on the planet are like Buddhist monks, I think are some of the most spiritual because they some of them meditate like all day, all day long, like for weeks and weeks, and some.
Speaker 2: Of them ar story like levitation and no sort of incredible things coming out that might work on them at all.
Speaker 4: So there's people like whim Hoff that you know, has like incredible ability to like breathe underwater for really long periods of time, you know, control your breathing and do different breathing exercises to like survive like for hours and hours and like below freezing temperatures. Like there's some incredible things that we can do with our body, and I think that it does take a spiritual element to it and like practice and like dedicated to gain that kind of technique. But yeah, I agree with you that a lot of the most unspiritual people are claimed to be the most spiritual. And that's kind of the common thread that I see with a lot of things, like with you know, religion and Christianity. Some of the most supposed people to say that they're the most Christian and the most christ Like, aren't.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like what we just brought up with Kenneth Copeland where he was or maybe it was Joel Olstein, where he says it's for the TV. You know, It's like it's for clout, it's for them to impress other people in a certain way. But there's no integrity behind it. There's no honor behind it, and there's no authenticity behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I'm just disgusted with the whole thing I think I talked to you. First off, I don't even call it myself a Christian because that name just doesn't mean what I think christ and so I just don't even at that term anymore. You know, it's it's it is just I don't have words. I'm quite frankly disgusted and angry. Well I'm not angry anymore. I was when I was doing the reversals on the all, you know. But now it's just I don't know what you're gonna do about it, folks.
Speaker 4: That's right, what are you gonna do about it? That's the thing is we can just talk about and do shows like this and hopefully it helps a few people out, you know. I think even if one person gets their mind a little bit more open, then it's worth it. But I think what everyone wants to hear, because it's on everyone's mind of recent is you know, the two presidential candidates and you know in the United States, which is is Trump and Kamala Harris. And I don't want people to get angry because I'm not a political show and talk about politics really on this channel and not really about that. I just kind of talk about, you know, other things. So don't get upset. Just listen to what Trump says, listen to what he says backwards, listen to what Kamala says, listen to what Kamala says backwards, and then make up your own mind and truth for yourself. I'm not here to play any kind of you know, bias, but I'm going to tell you what I think, right, I think that that's really important so I know that you've done quite a few on some of the recent debate of Trump and Kamala. What have you discovered in that? Ah?
Speaker 2: Well, let's pull up the debate. Let me go and grab the debate reversals. Where are we wearing twenty twenty four? Let me just navigate to that. I have literally hundreds of thousands of reversals on my computer. After all, databate has got to be pretty big, David. It's getting close to eight terror terror bytes now, pretty big. It is pretty big.
Speaker 4: You're gonna need a whole database and a whole searching software to be able to navigate through all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, I've got a pretty good memory. I managed to remember a lot of it. Okay, Camala, let me go to Let me just pull up Camela first camera, I lost it. Here we go, Camela, Kamela. All right, we'll start with the simple ones. First. She started off. She's thinking everyone out of a rally, and she says we can't, we can't. Of course she has to say what she can't do or can't do, But anyway, that gets started. Anyway, Okay, here she is, Oh gee, where do I start? Okay, here we go. Issues at the Democratic Natural Convention. Okay, I stood up.
Speaker 1: For veterans and students being scammed by big for profit colleges.
Speaker 2: Okay, she says, not to secret, doesn't she? But back when she says, give powerful fib her fault, your fault, she's lying and it's a big lie. It's a powerful lie. She's getting it out there for everyone. And what will happen if she gets into office?
Speaker 16: She tells us here and neither were the elections that put me in those offices.
Speaker 1: We were underestimated at practically every turn ever gave up because the future is always worth fighting for.
Speaker 2: And she says our woof get out, go see a war.
Speaker 12: Oh out throws here, That out grows here, there.
Speaker 11: Grows here.
Speaker 2: If she gets in and we're going to see a war.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't think that was ever ring any truer. So I don't think that one's ring any true. That's what a lot of people are singing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. Yeah, Okay, the Democrats light to say they are on the side of the light. So let's see what they say about that.
Speaker 16: Packed with all our belongings, ready to go to Illinois.
Speaker 2: And she says, hell on the light, yell on the last, yell the least, the least. Okay, so that would tend to hint that they're on the dark side. Now, Donald Trump, of course, is a very evil, nasty man who's going to turn America into another Adulph Hitler dictatorship. I'm joking, by the way, I'm being really fancastic. And he says, backwards, where's the one I'm looking for? Oh sorry, I'm on the wrong file, right, Camella says, hell on the light. Trump says, backwards.
Speaker 11: This I was talking.
Speaker 17: I made a nice speech, one big crowd, I said, and it's all over to look at all that press, look at all of them.
Speaker 18: He says, serve that lord of the light. So that is a little bit opposite from from what they would have us leave, sir, that Lord of the light depends on what you mean the light is, of course, you know basically, well that is said to me, of course when I played that reversal, say that your massive raids as an age of light is what the Bible says. But that that caparacon, you know, the first to say that when I.
Speaker 2: Play that reversal, absolutely right, Okay, then it says it's a Battle with the Light.
Speaker 12: Cash Bear are releasing four hundred thousand criminals onto our streets. Think of no more cash beer.
Speaker 11: Look at what happened in New.
Speaker 2: York and then the Battle with the Light in the YEA, let me play you, let me play you really thought provoking reversals Donald Trump's attempted assassination. Yeah, I got cats jumping on my death from everywhere. I'm sure you can see them all crawling around.
Speaker 4: On I love accounts. Flux capauncit says, you got any reversals of Kamala cackling.
Speaker 2: I'll have to. I'll have a look. They play couple of on Trump. I want to play you a reversal that he delivered in March of twenty twenty four. Our country's going to hell.
Speaker 3: You don't mind me using that horrible word, don't you.
Speaker 17: I use that word because our country's really in trouble. It's in trouble like it's never been before. In my opinion, we have a man who's grossly incompetent dealing about dealing with nuclear war.
Speaker 2: What do my shirts sent me this reversal and we didn't know what it meant, said prevent secure, but missed it. That was in March. Because what happened, the killer was shot by the Secret Service and the bullet missed, missed Trump just raising his ears. So that is a stunning, stunning future tense prediction.
Speaker 4: Again play again.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, yeah, and I got some other ones that'll that that are stunning. Hang on, where there really in trouble.
Speaker 17: It's in trouble like it's never been before, in my opinion, of a man who's grossly incompetent dealing about dealing with.
Speaker 2: Nuclear war prevents the killer but missed it. Ops. It is stunning, stunning prediction. All got even more ones than that. Listen to this one here he is to two weeks prior to the assassination, two weeks prior even fundraising.
Speaker 11: You know, we did more. We raised more.
Speaker 12: Money after this crookeet trial than we've ever raised me, I think than any candidate.
Speaker 13: I think we raised over four hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: Can you believe it? Now you remember the name of Trump's tempted assassin, Thomas Matthew Crooks. Okay, now this for verse I'm about to play. I found before the assassination, and I had no idea what it meant. It says Crooks. See the fate. I felt all about talking about Crooker politicians, but it was two weeks beforehand. What happened is guys name was Crooks, Matthew Thomas or Thomas Matthew Crooks or something like that like that. That's really quite freaky. Yeah, that's freaky stuff that gets into psychic abilities. See that's one of the reasons why I believe in it, because the verse three tells me it's real. I see examples that real. Oh, look on this on this note, let me play you. Let me let me just close this out for sake. I call them premonition reversals. Let me play you one that'll really freak you out. I'm just going to my file. Categories twenty categories. JFK. Where are we? J JK? Where is that?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 11: It is?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is JFK giving his inaugural address in nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 9: A small one.
Speaker 12: I'm doing although human rights know which this nation has always been committed and of which we are committed today at home.
Speaker 9: And around the world.
Speaker 2: Well, this one says, head is hit in the car. Sorry, here we go here here, Yeah, of course his head. We all know that famous shot on the security video. Head being hit with the hit with the bullet, and this was a premonition of his own death. And I call them premonition reversals actually quite common. They'll look into the future. Oh gee, I don't know, but I've got one that's seven years in the future. This is well, I played this one. Yeah, I will play this one.
Speaker 4: This is on me.
Speaker 19: This is.
Speaker 2: I found this on me way back at the beginning of my career. Oh, what's going on here? Oh wrong file? Sorry? Aybec here we go metaphore, where is it here?
Speaker 12: It is?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is on me. This I found this in ninety ninety four.
Speaker 20: You start me as a very enthusiastic I mean something the time we've been together and you've got all full of ideas.
Speaker 2: Is this lightest? Is this just a lightest idea? Is it just all throth and Bible? Or do you really want to get out this one says, see the roof fallen in the lake. See a little sweet, very clear reversal. Well, seven years after I found that reversal, my son died. He fell into a lake. So so yeah, his body was half submerged in the lake. So that was a premonition of my son's death. Seven years later, in two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: So that's the when did you find seven years later?
Speaker 2: No, I found it seven years earlier. I found it in nineteen ninety four two thousand and one, And I've been playing that reversal that lectures many times prior to him dying, and so I didn't really know what it meant. Such a clear reversal though, So yeah, look, there's there's there's a real paranormal spiritual side to reverse speech, which is one of the reasons why I believe in the power of paranormal It's also one of the reasons why I'm so disgusted that the way the whole scene has been being taken over and abuse and made into something something nasty, which is which is a shame.
Speaker 4: Oh right, Yeah, I hate to hear that about your son. That really sucks. Yeah, but I mean, like, what are you supposed to I mean, really, all that you can do is like present the reversals and let people make of them what they will and try to decode them and figure out what they're saying. But it's it's kind of like with it's kind of like with being psychic, right, Like if someone has like a premonition. They normally aren't like told exactly what's going to happen, right, It's kind of like a symbolic type of thing, and they don't really know what it means. And then when it happens, then they can retro spack back on it and be like, yeah, I got this before, and now I know what it means. But at the time that I got it that I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, premonation of a lot of that prophecies to sign, you can never really understand what it means until it's happened and you look back on it, you know, and you know, you realize after the event that that's why I have so much trouble with Christians interfting prophecy. I mean, they're trying to terple prophecy two thousand years after the events of a lesi happen. You can make anything fit any anything if you do that, you know. But anyway, that's another another story. Okay, let me see if I let me play some more on Trump, which one oh well, okay, here is here's his ego. People say he's got an ego. Well, here's a versal that I think is an ego.
Speaker 12: You know, we put up one hundred and twenty four billion dollars more given to Ukraine than Europe.
Speaker 13: Now Europe is a lot closer.
Speaker 2: We have a thing called the notion in between us, right, and this one says was a brilliant brain? Was he brilliant?
Speaker 12: Was he b.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he thinks he's got a brilliant brain. What can I say.
Speaker 11: Whether you believe that or not?
Speaker 2: Is it depends on your opinion on Donald Trump? Doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Matters if he believes it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh day, what's this one? Wow? I just saw asked. I didn't know I had on Trump? This is this isn't being interviewed by Donald.
Speaker 21: By doctor Phil, getting them to the dentist, getting all of the different things that go to quality of life.
Speaker 11: And when we look at that, it's not even a close call.
Speaker 2: They have to kill you, now know they have to kill you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Well, well, well I know I had that. Well, actually I talked about premonition that's been on my computer for several months. Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was from the first one with Doarker Phil, because he did with Barkerfield.
Speaker 2: The first one with doctor Phil. Wow, I didn't know I had that reversal and.
Speaker 4: That would have been before the first.
Speaker 2: First assassination of Tempe.
Speaker 4: This is because there was a second one too, just recently.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I know. We notice how the rhetoric's changed on the second one. I mean the first one, Biden put out this big thing. You know, We've got to stop all this hateful rhetoric because it's leading the violence in our country, you know. And so what do the Democrats do. They continue on with the hateful rhetoric. And now on the second assassination temp It's Trump's fault. Trump's the one who brought this on himself. It's amazing how it all changes. It's just incredible. Uh okay, let's see even let's play a cup of war on the cup of war on Kammella. Uh oh, you know, she's just got nasty reversals.
Speaker 16: We will then more of those hidden fees and surprise late charges that banks and other companies used to.
Speaker 10: Pan their promic the blank full in the world, the blank but I'm a scab, and the blank but I'm a scab, scab, scab doesn't doesn't.
Speaker 2: Speak very well. And here she is again.
Speaker 1: We are not going back to then Donald Trump trying to put social s medicare.
Speaker 2: Have you an e w e R have you a con.
Speaker 4: Fun onn? This is so what's the second what was the second word in there? Have?
Speaker 9: Sorry?
Speaker 2: So we'll stop. Let me just stop this. Let's say, uh newer n e w e R play newer newer cookie here, I'll play again. There you go, And here's her opinion off herself.
Speaker 16: And be sure if he were to when he would sign a national worshi band.
Speaker 2: I have a show born shining ass. I have my shows, I have my show. It's just a show. She's just she's just shining us. It's just it's a horrible reversal, just disgusting. Here's another one, and it is so good to.
Speaker 16: Be here with so many incredible leaders, including my dear friends Senator Katherine Quartes.
Speaker 2: Mascow near the Monster we hid Queens Queenamus. So, I don't know who that lady was when she obviously doesn't like her.
Speaker 16: Leaders, including my dear friends, Senator Katherine Quartz Mascow.
Speaker 2: Senator Kathy Courteilsa Mesca whoever that is, I don't know he's his names. So she just doesn't shape up well well all here she is any one of her allies excellence.
Speaker 18: When we fight.
Speaker 19: Godless, we sell God, we sell God, which is of course the accusation saw Donald Trump his Christianity is just a fight to get votes.
Speaker 2: I've heard that several times. We sell God, we sell God sold out of their own mouths. Okay, all I'm doing is playing reverssals. Look I got you know, and I mean, look, I'm Australian. I've writing an American relations so you know, I've got no stake in this, well the game.
Speaker 4: And that's what I was seeing in the beginning of this, before we even you know, started on this. Not trying to sway anybody his opinion, not trying to tell them to vote, not trying to tell them to do anything. We're just listening to what they're seeing in the reverse audio of it.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly right. Look, they have a combinations on Trump, and he's poold ever find them. Where are they? Uh?
Speaker 4: What I found about Trump is Trump likes to lie some about himself.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: He doesn't lie about like events are like what he's going to do, but he like he lies about himself, like in the way that he talks about himself, like oh yeah, I have the biggest crowds ever, you know what I mean, Like about himself. He's lying. He's obviously lying about that, but it seems like Kamala is just lying about everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right. Yeah, yeah, I'm trying to find see where's where's reverse? Like a line I got to feel, but all about himself like reversal. I ply, you've got to brilliant, Brian. I mean, that's classic Trump. I've got to bring Brian. You know, I can't find the resident line. Now. Anyway, here's another one. I just picked this one out at random.
Speaker 13: Israel is the one that wants to go, he said. The only one that wants to keep building is a musk. Actually, Israel is the one, and you should let him go and let him finish the job. He doesn't want to do it. He's become like a Palestinian.
Speaker 2: But better hope.
Speaker 13: Sorry, I like him because he's a very bad Palaestinian. He's a weak one.
Speaker 2: So he's having got bot and he says, you will see here this slap it was He is like it was? He is like, yeah, he's slapping at jo bod. It's what he's doing, saying he's not doing doing a good thing at all, oh, here's a skin one I'm bought.
Speaker 9: And by the way, I got fifty other nations around the world to support Ukraine, including Japan in South Korea, because I understand that this was this kind of this location has a serious threat to the whole world peace.
Speaker 2: He says, world war on this earth? Serious? Is that is predicting the World War? I don't don't know. I got a reversal on bidens while back. That's actually quite concerning on this very nature and here it is.
Speaker 11: Were the great gifts of the story of independence.
Speaker 12: Thinking about this, well, the great gifts is our capacity to see ourselves whole, to see ourselves honestly.
Speaker 2: And he says, you're not safe armageddon.
Speaker 4: You know what I.
Speaker 2: Am concerned. We are in a very traveling place world history at this current time. We got walls breaking out in the Middle East. We got an escalation, just a cup of value go with all those pages and walkie talkie is blowing up. We got war a Ukraine in Russia. It's uh, who knows what's gonna happen. We live in we live in we live in very perless, perless times. And all I said, we think very clearly, clearfully who they're gonna vote for. That's all.
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's only a matter of time before Ukraine launches missiles Russia. I mean it's already been approved, it's already in the works, They've already done it. They already have the missiles, they have the funding from NATO, from the United States and from Canada. So it's literally just a matter of time before they launch those missiles.
Speaker 2: It's kind it is, and we.
Speaker 4: Don't know what's going to happen after that, because you know, Putin has said that if one NATO, which I don't know if they believe him or not, but he's stated that if one NATO missile lands on Russian territory, then he's like going to go nuclear. Yeah, I don't know which, I don't. I don't think that he will, but I mean, just that statement alone is enough to scare the crop out of you. You know, I don't know why we want war with Russia. So about Russia has one of the greatest militaries in the world. Like, I don't understand why. It's wild.
Speaker 2: The whole thing's just ridiculous. They're demonizing everything. It's it's crazy. Here's not the rest of Trump here we got.
Speaker 12: Unlike Nikki, I'm working for you, and you know I'm working for you, and she's working for a lot of other people, people that don't necessarily love our country so much.
Speaker 13: She's you're not better find You're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: I don't know what anyways by this, send God devil people. I don't know what that means. I had no idea. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Shod God to take out the double people, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe here's Trump used the word satan. Yes, I would say that, take out the devil people.
Speaker 11: I had all these cases all my life. I didn't have any problem, and all of a sudden, within a battle of mud, I end up with four cases. Of course, it's from the White House and the Department of Justice.
Speaker 2: Satan Robert search. I don't know what it means by Satan Robert, but there you go. If you want a Satanic reversal, there's one.
Speaker 21: Send the Department of Joy again, such search. I'm trying to find all these negative reversals. And I saw just the other day. I thought, there's a few nasty ones there. Uh oh, here's one of them.
Speaker 2: He's oh well, no, he's talking about their corn. Oh, anyway, let's play this.
Speaker 12: He's competing against people that are at the top of their game, and he was never really.
Speaker 11: At the top of his game. He was never very good, But now he's really not good. Last night was a defeat.
Speaker 2: Not only for Biden but for the entire radical left Democrat party. Oh he's talking about Biden sell their corn, you lose. This is the diafter bite with Biden. That's right, they're selling their corn and they're losing. Okay, that's okay, that's fair enough. That's not a bad one. But I saw all these bad ones just the other day. If I can see him now.
Speaker 4: They're coming in and wiping your computer, daven.
Speaker 2: They don't want the bad ones on Trump. I do, no, no, what have you?
Speaker 4: Have you seen that? Alexa? The people talking to Alexa about.
Speaker 2: It's an unbelievable You're absolutely right, it's just unbelievable. Yeah, I saw that before. So typical, bloody typical. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I'm trying to find all those names reversals. I'm Trump and Elly brothers. If I can see him now, it was he was calling about about the border. It was a border issue, and oh where have I got them?
Speaker 4: No, come on, you'll find them.
Speaker 2: Probably come up when we finished this show. Sunny sunny, see them all. Uh, here's Trump saying people can't love him.
Speaker 11: Thank you everybody. What a group?
Speaker 2: What a lot of people outside? They want to be inside love me? They can't. You argue, Oh, I know you people outside that want to get in love me, they can't. Well that's his ego coming out. They can't love me because they're outside. Well, that's that's that's his ego. Oh, here's here's a here's a bit of a negative on him. Oh, hang on, here's a couple more. Oh, I must have found them.
Speaker 11: South Carolina Senate President Thomas Alexander.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 11: Sake Thomas, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Soon all wreck Christ so Christ so christ su world sooner Christ here he is. Yeah. And that letter me said, I that protherbad once as well. Here's another one, millions of raw votes that we gotta be careful.
Speaker 11: On election day.
Speaker 2: Ooh, interesting, tell and I will fake it'll hurry, no, hurry, that's interesting. Universal, that's a future tense. Have to see what happens on election day. What was you saying?
Speaker 4: What was he saying?
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 4: Forward.
Speaker 2: Uh, talking about hang on, here we go.
Speaker 11: Millions of raw votes, that we gotta be careful on election day, so.
Speaker 2: We got millions of more votes. He told me that he's when he lost in twenty.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's all the negative ones. I knew I had them. Here's here's another one that's just what he's saying forwards.
Speaker 12: We've got hundreds and hundreds of miles of war to that Mexico to give us twenty eight thousand soldiers of charge no cost.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know he's incogruent about the world. Yeah, it's the first. It's not the first time I found this so big that I can scam that. Yeah, there's something going on about the war. I don't understand it. So he's incongruent on it. And here's another one. I think I played this one.
Speaker 11: Millions of world us. But we've gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: On I just played that one. He's talking about failing with finance.
Speaker 11: We need a fighter who can stand up to the left, who can stand up to the swamp.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's finance. Make me fail with the finance. Maybe maybe that could be as he could be. And he's not getting as many follows as Kamela Harris for his election. You know, who knows what that could made anything, so or people.
Speaker 4: Not supporting him with financial contributions or something like that. But that doesn't really make a lot of sense though, because he got like a lot of money after the first assassination attempt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a lot of money. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But he could be referring to like financial like corporation backers because Kala doesn't have like a lot of individual people helping her with her campaign. She has all the corporations behind her, but Trump has the individual like working class people and not so many like corporations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could be me and that an here's here's another warning about a world war.
Speaker 11: Independence and dominance. We were going to be soon. We're very dominant.
Speaker 12: Within six months, we're going to dominate the whole world with energy, make a fortune.
Speaker 11: We were going to be paying off debt and lowering taxes at a level that nobody's ever seen. And they came in and they ended it.
Speaker 2: Fuel World War in a mud, The.
Speaker 11: World War, the World War, the War, the mode.
Speaker 2: That's the third reversal I've played today about a world war.
Speaker 4: All three of them. You got talking about World War bind talking about World War Trump talking about World War.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're headed that way. I really do not a lot to say that, but I think that's where we're headed. Hey, let's uh, let's uh, let's oh, he's all I didn't know I had on him. But this is from six months ago. Jay, look at this. Wow, hang, ill aplay this.
Speaker 17: Because we have learned how there's other side and how these policies don't work.
Speaker 11: When you look at what happened with Afghanistan, I.
Speaker 2: Was taking out.
Speaker 13: Everybody's coming out of afg understand the battle.
Speaker 2: They're killing you. But he knows, doesn't he? He knows he sees on a hit list. Wow, that guy's that's quite freaky, isn't it. Wow? I didn't know I had that one.
Speaker 4: He was No one's super wild, especially those two that you played with him predicting the attempted assassination. Why is.
Speaker 2: Here's what he's the camera being interviewed by what's that named Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 18: Really important will make it work is when all of the adults who are in that dynamic have respect for each other.
Speaker 2: She says, girl, wi can woman who I don't know whether she's a wicked but they don't know anything. She don't do anything about his spiritual religious standings, is she Yeah, and she said she went to a Baptist church growing up. But I have heard nothing else about her about her about her religious standings.
Speaker 4: I don't think we know really much about her at all, because everything she kind of says is kind of like made up. Like she says she worked at McDonald's and she was from a really poor family, Like how many times she mentioned that she was from a middle class family in that debate.
Speaker 2: I watched. I was cool, laugh while I let off the same our lives over and over again. What was just got nothing to say. I'm sorry, I shouldn't bring my own stuff into it, but anyway.
Speaker 4: I mean, I thought I would you would think that after watching the debate you would figure out more about her political standing and like what she's going to do. But after it was over, I had absolutely no idea. I had no more information about what she's going to do about any of the problems that we're facing than I did before I watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, yep, here this reversal sums it up on Camela, the President.
Speaker 1: And I are working around the clock every day to get that cease fire deal done and bring them hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did that work out for you? Camera?
Speaker 20: And she says, I fake this scares, I fake this scares. Yeah, there's no hard deal to bring the hostages back home as Tall and what's happening in the release are very scary. So she's been very disingenuous. Okay, And here she talks about her plans causing more debt.
Speaker 11: With acordable healthcare acordable.
Speaker 2: And then she says review debt. Her plans will bring more debt to America.
Speaker 4: Right, No one's super clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she just doesn't shape out well at all. I just just I'm trying to see if I got any of her Daemon revessals on her. Oh, here's this one Bobby with Daeming. There we go, I'm the fomable woman to make decisions. And there she says, I love more. I guess she's talking about the women who want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they love more of her going up there and saying what people want to hear. It makes me think of the Family Guy skit where Lewis was running for mayor of co Hog and she gets up there and she starts explaining things like super in depth and detailed and then she basically gets a boot off the stage and then she goes to Brian, and Brian's like simple and easy replies, like you don't get up there and explain everything to them because they're going to eat it.
Speaker 2: So she just gets up there and she was.
Speaker 4: Like nine eleven was bad and then like they're just like going crazy and like, wow, that's what it seems like that. You know, it's a metaphor and for what you know, Kamala is basically doing. She's just saying the things that people want to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you, and the bottom line is.
Speaker 13: Ten and Jackie.
Speaker 2: And there's worry there is of me there. Yeah, there is worry out there. So very incasing election in November, I'll I'll be watching all the edge y safe on the TV as that it all happens live. Then who's going to win? It's a dead hate now, isn't it. The polls are basically basically tied, So yeah, what do you think that is?
Speaker 4: What do you think is going to happen? And we have like this pretty much every October. We have like what people have deemed in the community as like the October surprise. You know, there's always like something in an election year that kind of happens in October that is like dramatic. Do you think that there's going to be anything in October? And how do you think that from the reversals that you've done, how do you think the election going to shop?
Speaker 2: Oh, dear, I don't know about the October surprise. I'm sure they're going to pull something out. Look if people based on if people vote based on reversals, okay, if we hear the reversals, not if we do we do we do hear the versals unconsciously. If they tune into reversals, then Trump has to win because his reversals are better than Camels. But that doesn't mean anything. Biden won in twenty twenty. So I don't know. I wish I knew. I mean, I don't know. I could say Trump's going to scrape in, but then Camela could scrape in.
Speaker 4: You know something.
Speaker 2: If it's if you're if you're based on reversals, Trump is the best candidate for for for America. He's kind of grueent, he's he's okay, he's got an ego. Yes, I played the couple of versals the show that, but he's concrut. He's got a plan and he's passionate. Cambell is incongrut. She doesn't have a plan and she's a little over the place. What can I say?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I think it's a good analysis, and it's analysis based off of the reversals, not based off of bias. Here we just went off of the reversals. Okay, that's all that it was. Folks, don't don't get angry, don't get upsick. But David, thanks so much for coming on my friend. Really appreciate you in a wonderful conversation. Really appreciate it. It's always You're welcome on you here anytime, and I'm glad that we can make this happen. Can you let people know where they can find you?
Speaker 2: Uh, each one of my website reverse speech dot com. Oh, if you want to buy any of my books, I've got twenty off them out that just go to Amazon dot com and go to Google my name. You will find me. My email address is backwards. That's B A C K W A I D S at reverse space dot com. I have a new class starting in January. If you just didn't getting qualified in the field, contact me and awaken talk thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much, thanks so much every morning, the Chila Nina, You're coming in later, girl, Nina's in your late Thanks Tim, Gigi, Scotty Boy, anybody else that was in here, Loretta, good to see you, Don and everybody that was in the chat and for contributing. And please be sure to hit the thumbs up out and the healthy channel and the algorithm share subscribe, hit the bell icon as well for notifications. The links to David's information is in the description of this video. And we'll see you guys next time. Have a good rest of your weekend.
Speaker 2: Fio.