Speaker 1: You are listening to the Power of Inspiration and Awakening Radio with Julia Griffin to master a higher frequency for new state of mind. Once you want in a forest of splendor in which everything you did and everything you thought was aligned. It is possible at this time to begin to return to the old knowledge. Intuitive healer and manifestor Julia Griffin is here to talk about this unique time and history when all sentient beings, animals, plants, trees in the earth are intent on creating this change. The wolves awakened her to the most incredible light, which opened gifts and brought knowledge that she longs to share. You are creators, and you were born to be creators of beauty, possibility, and joy. Join Julia on a journey into a beautiful and magical world where amazing possibilities exist.
Speaker 2: Let us help open the door.
Speaker 1: The Power of Inspiration and Awakening with Julia Griffin starts right now.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, I'm Julia Griffin and you're listening to the Power of Inspiration and Awakening on Transformation Talk Radio. Stay with us for the next hour and let us help you experience a higher vibration and a new state of mind. And why do we want to highre a vibration and a new state of mind, because life is so much better there. If you're not familiar with me, I awakened with wolves. When I met a wolf, it talked to me. Of course I heard it in my mind and my heart, but it sounds the same way that it does as I'm talking. They taught me to read the energy of the heart. I can intuitively hear plants, animals, and people. I became an intubitive healer and writer as a result, and you can find me at one true self dot com owne true self dot com. Today I am the person who's talking, which is unusual, but actually I have a lot to say. We have a very big shift that's going on, and I'm sure everyone has noticed that there's some unhappy vibrations out there. I think that's a good way to say it. But there are also some wonderful ones which are light and we sort of go up and down. I wanted to talk about what's happening, how do we stay connected to ourselves, and how do we make it easier to get through the shift that's going on. So let's begin with what the wolves told me not too far in the past, In the nineteen nineties, they told me, And this is when they were on the endangered list, and the wolf population is way up now. They told me that the earth would change. They said that when they had been endangered, and I think that went on through the eighties and part of the nineties, that the stars had changed, and when the star has changed, this incredible energy came to them and their population started increasing. Now the wolf said that they were our teachers. They came to this planet with us to help us to remember the things that we forgot, to remember our power, to remember how to create. But they also kept telling me the Earth is going to change, the world is going to change drastically. Well, I didn't think to ask how, because I remembered that what had changed them when the energy changed, how it had brought them back, how they had had their population growth, how they had wanted to communicate with humans. So it would have been about ninety four or ninety six, somewhere in there. Ninety five, let's say that that's in the middle. When I lived with my ex husband, we had thirty acres and I was walking. It went straight up on a hill, and there were some places that when I walked on them. I could hear the sound of my feet and it had always sounded dense, like thick, like there were rocks underneath. And when I was walking back home and I hit those places, they were hollow. The sound was completely totally different. And the wolves told me, the energy is beginning to move, starting with the earth, and it will come to you. The reason that it was hollow is because the energy beneath the earth was changing. So that was the beginning of it. And as you know, a lot of things have gone on. You know how much information there is on spirituality now, you know all the things that have happened out here. Slim spurling manufacture to harmonizer, which harmonizes the energy in your environment. People have learned how to do healing. And here's the station right here where they're presenting all of this to all of us so you can find the truth that resonates with you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: When the wolves said that it was time to help the humans change, they meant something very different from what you're probably ever going to hear, and that is that what they were looking for was for us to become more real. So what does it mean if you're more real? That means you're coming from your heart. Your dreams, your highest and best dreams and desires are hidden in your heart. It's also how the universe connects to you. It is the seat of intuition and it is the center of the chakra system. So your heart is so important if nothing else, just get to get to the dreams that we think is important and feel that resonance. We're going to go deeply into the heart and a bit. When you're real you're talking from your heart. Your heart is coming through your throat chakra. So what does that mean. It means that you're connected. Connection is so intense and strong with the universe that what you say is aligned with that truth. Now, I have lots of things to tell you during the next hour, and I want you to listen with your heart and see if they resonate. To resonate means that they vibrate with who you are. And I'm sharing my truths with you, but not all of my truths, and maybe is important to you. You may have different truths. You may need to look this up and see it from a quantum physics perspective, you may need to read something else. You may need to interpret it and as to what you know about nature. So these are all different ways of encountering truth, reading truth, and deciding what's useful for you now. I've also found that there are times when I've gotten a really strong intuitive lead to read something, to work with something, to see it differently, And when that happens, I'll go back and look at it again. Sometimes it will take five or six times, but I finally understand what I was missing and why I needed to hear it differently. So this is a thing to think about, think about how it touches you. So let's go ahead and feel our hearts for a moment. To draw a big circle in the center of your chest and feel pink light flowing into your heart chakra. Feel that beautiful place light coming in, just like there's a ray of pink light coming in from the window, like a ray of sunlight comes in, and it's coming into your heart. So feel that sweetness, feel that softness, and feel that unconditional love. Unconditional love is different from other kinds of love because it is just the universe loves you just the way you are, perfect, imperfect, eccentric, conservative, whatever you are. Guess what the universe loves you that way, So let's feel it and feel it more deeply and feel more of that energy come in. And when you let enough of that energy in, normally your shoulders are going to go down, or your shoulders start to feel soft, or your throat starts to feel soft. So let's let in that soft energy again. And we're going to keep coming back to this the heart and reading things through it, because the heart is the only way that you can experience metaphysical truth and alchemy, which can be somewhat convoluted or difficult to unscramble. They say you can only find the truth of it through your heart because they leave things out and they put things in that aren't true. If you're reading how to do something, and you might go, oh, no, that's not right because this goes with this. So example, the element for the body is salt, that's earth. So what if it says that it's water, You know it's talking about water or it's talking about earth. The only way you can figure out which one it is is by listening with your heart. But we're not going to do anything super difficult like that today. We're going to work on getting you into a better place so you can feel the beauty in the world, so you can connect more deeply with nature, so you can remember who you are, and so you have tools to get through what is a fluctuating or oscillating energy. So let me explain. Every night, I do not watch the news, but I read it, and I'm probably going to stop doing it soon. Maybe I'll read it from a different country. But it delivers fear, it delivers anxiety, and from what I understand, a lot of the images are not real or they've been tampered with, but it makes everyone feel sense. It makes everyone feel like they don't know what's going to happen next, right, And so we want to pull out of that because let's go back to the heart and get connected. Because the only energy the universe is going to give you is love. Very rarely we will have an intuition to do or not do something, and that may come from our angels or from higher beings, but on a day to day basis, that's not happening. So we want to move into this place of love. So let's go back there. That's so nice, Okay, So when you're in a place of love, you're in a place of calm. When you're calm, and you're peaceful, you think differently. I'm going to talk about the energies in just a second, but with the oscillating energies, I learned a long time ago that i'm nine or ten at night, I'm tired or tirer than I am in this moment. So I know my judgment is not good, and I know I don't always phrase things as well as I would say right now or when I first wake up. So I've learned if I feel like I have to respond to something, I just save it. I do a draft email, and I come back with it. If it's a conversation, I'll make notes and then i'll put that back and look at it again the next day. So we need to know when we're tired, when we're irritable, and when we're in a state of fear or worry. And if you're saying to yourself, I worry about something such and such, ask yourself, what word would you use if it was something that was resolved. Okay, let's go back to the wolves for a moment. And they really believe that every one who's here came here to create. When I talked with them about this big change that's going on right now. They told me that a lot of how it comes out is where we place our thoughts, our emotions, and our consciousness. So if we're not going to take in the social media or the news or other things like this, where would we place our consciousness. The best place to place your consciousness is focusing on things that make you happy, focusing on how good you can feel, thinking about if right now you could wave a magic wand, and maybe you can, because I've noticed that sometimes things manifest very very quickly when we get into that place being connected. What is it that you have now? One thing that I've noticed with us a lot is that when we're using things that have happened in the past and we're creating in the future, they don't come in exactly as you see them. So you have to leave room full for flexibility. Maybe you were in California and it was the happiest time in your life, but maybe the universe wants you to move to North Carolina and have happiness there, So we don't know, we just watch it. Maybe you wanted a red car, but the universe gives you a white car. Or maybe you just want to be happier, but happiness starts to come in a different way, with a different sound, a different feeling, a different way of being. But you can take every single day to focus on how you want your life to feel. So let's all do that right now. Go to the heart. Think about how you want to feel. How do you want to feel when you first wake up, how do you want to feel about life? What would you change now? Some of the things that all of us should change are when we say it's okay, I don't mind, I can do it right, because you wouldn't say it's okay if it were you know, there's a fine difference between that. Sometimes we all have to do things with work or with the people that we love that we don't want to do. But if we're honest about it and we say I don't want to do that, then we start to find out why we didn't want to do that, and it makes it something that we can change in the future. So go back to the heart. Then, lessen our sadness, our fear, anxiety, are worry up to the sun. Imagine a giant sun. Right They're with you and all your fear, all your worry, all your concerns are going into that great white fiery ball and they're burning away. So feel that burn away. Whatever you're worried about today, we'll watch it burn away. Any anxiety, Let that burn away, and let it leave your body. Any fear, Let that go to the sun and burn away. Anything you'd rather not to let that burn away, because if it's something you're supposed to do, it will return as a clean, strong desire. So let that burn away. Now, let's ask the Sun to send us renewed energy, to take that energy that was burned away, and to send it back to us with beautiful white light, and let's feel that going into us. Okay, Now, let's go back to the sun and let's release whatever in our hearts we know is not true, because it would be very easy to say the world is a mess. Who knows what's going to happen next? I worry about my children? Da da da da dad. Well, let's get rid of that. Let's send it to that great white son and send it there and feel it burn away. And if you want to, you can travel even more deeply into that white sun and feel yourself being healed, being renewed, and let beautiful things come through you and come back. So this is the one our heart and the sun are two places to go when we're feeling the outer world. Why because light and love or two are the strongest forces on the entire planet. If you're there, then something different is happening. Okay, I promised earlier to talk about the oscillation, the way that energy is going back and forth. Now there are waves of light and awakening that we receive. Let's think about that for a minute. So what are those waves doing for us? Well, they're pushing us away from things that are not in alignment with us. And you can feel free to laugh at me about this, but it always begins with my hairdresser. So when I have to change my hairdresser for many reasons, I think I've had them all throughout my lifetime or just in the last few years, it means that I am changing. I'm going to a different place or a different vibration. Now, going to a different vibration, I'm going to say this in the simplest way, means that it's a higher vibration. At a higher vibration. You saw how we just give up our negativity and sent it to the sun. We have to give up the things that we're doing that don't align with us, and it's usually not easy and come up with new ones that do. And no, we don't know what the new ones are. We usually just sort of stumble on them and that's okay, or maybe someone tells us, or maybe something else great happens. But we have to open up to that, and it can't come if we're staying the way that we've always been. Now, on the days when there's more light and things are better, we can become more active. We can move in the direction of our dreams. There's extra time to do the things that we want to do that maybe we're not ready to completely give up yet. Yeah, I got some of those, just like you do. And that's good. The important part is to use that time, but also to take time to see the beauty of nature. Why because what's the anagram for the word heart, it's earth. We also have to work on our physical connection now when we're on those days that there is a darkness that comes through, and it's easy to see if you're doing readings or you have a whole lot of people in your life, which I do, there's tiredness. Nothing works as well, Everything takes longer, and that just means we have to meditate and rest more. It's not the end of the world. It's just a momentary blink, and we have that with eclipses. The light comes on and off. We have that when we sleep, when we wake up, but it's just at a time when we all feel that we're awakening. It's kind of weird to have those sort of dark days. So in dark days, eat exceptionally well. Don't go eat ice cream or cake. Come back to things that are good for you. Ask your body if there's anything you can do to make it feel better, and tell yourself this won't last long. I'll find a way to work out whatever it is. Now. Next question, how do you work out whatever it is? Okay? The first step is sending love and light to the part of you that's involved in it. It may only be one or two percent of you, right, but our problems that we have some part of us that acts like a magnet and pulls them in. When we act on our dreams with happiness and determination, it pulls us out of it. We go higher, we raise our vibration. But because everything is oscillating now, you may feel you have everything together one week and the next week you don't, and that's okay. It's just learning how to see things differently, how to raise your vibration even when it feels like it's not happening, and then you just keep going from that. Now, why is this shift happening? Okay, we all know there's a darkness in the world that's sort of roaring. But I don't see it that they're winning, not at all. And I don't see that we can't have awakening and peace and love on this planet because it's not hard for me to visualize. And I think if it were never going to happen, then you know, I would have a feeling or an inkling about it. Let's put it that way. The important part is to keep coming back to the light. So with the oscillation, what I try to do is and you can look at my Facebook page it's Julia B. Griffin. Every night I post a couple things where nature seems to be winning. Yeah. I could put up the unhappy stuff too, but I don't want to. And if you've noticed all these loud people in the world, whether it's political, spiritual, environmental, they have some kind of answer, like the one I heard from someone yesterday who spoke well, that woman said that if we all vote, then we can change everything. Oh no, we can't. Where do the big changes come from. They come from what's inside of us, and that has to do with awakening. And I genuinely believe because of how I feel that more and more people are awakening now. Some of the hold back is that there are a lot of people who are not ready to move into the light, and sometimes they will pull on our energy. There are people that don't want to give up the part of the darkness that they're attached to. I think we see lots of that, and you're probably familiar with it. Let me go back to what I've said. If you become exceptionally tired after being a round a person, they are not in the light. They are just draining it. And a lot of people are having like this weird thing if they remember things suddenly from their childhood or their life, and then these people reappear and are literally taking energy. So you don't want to do it unkindly, but you don't want to be in a close relationship with them. If you are, then shield yourself see yourself with a great, big blue shield, and you're pushing them back. Now, why are people who are good and usually good, having this weird thing of going back and forth. That's because light is a commitment, and if we're going to commit with it to it, it's going to be with small steps, maybe changing our focus instead of seeing mu's wrong, see what's right, see what's good. Breathe work on your breathing. If you're not feeling well, then work on inhaling and exhaling. Find a practice you can use. You can meditate, and all you have to do is just focus on your heart and you'll know exactly the second it's working, because you'll want to go do something else or that perpetual list that we all keep in our heads. We'll fly up and say hello, and that just means go ahead with what you're doing. The other thing that you can do is raise your vibration. And this is a new brainer, but sometimes I have to remember, and sometimes other people have to remember. You can just see particles of light around you. You can see your aura turning white, or you could see violet light in your aura, which violent light will lift you up, and it also gets rid of what's not exactly positive in your energy field. And we all have some of that, even if it's just picking up on other people and the other thing we can do and we're going to talk about this in a little while when we come back, and that is raising your vibration in your physical body. Now, why is it important to raise your vibration in your physical body? Guess what? We live in it, right, We have to live in that vibration. So if you go out side and you exercise, you walk, or you do aerobics, your body is breathing more. It's getting what it wants. And everybody has a diet that is good for them. And I am the last person. I could tell you what I eat, but I don't think that that's useful. I think that it's something you have to find for yourself. I would say, look up what you're eating and see what's in it and find out what the long term effects are for your body. Just start look and see. Start with breakfast, start with dinner. That just look up one thing at a time, So that would be a good way to start. The other thing is three or four times a day, think to yourself, I really want to go up into the light, I really truly want to change and awaken. Imagine for just a few seconds, what would it be like if just in our country, and I think they're three hundred roughly three hundred million men, women and children, if we all focused on awakening or a day or an hour for ten minutes, it would change everything. And this change that we say we're all wanting and we wish someone would do something for us, this change starts with you. So think about that. We're going to go to break and we're talking about the huge shift that's going on. If you work with light and you're interested in spiritual growth, then come back and hear more. Stay with us. We'll be right back. Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Carsley Transformational Body, Sex and Soul. This is not a show just about sex. This is a show about being raw, real and awake inside the skin you're in. This is about the mess and magnificence of being human through the gateways of intimacy, arrows and what we rarely tell. It's a reckoning with the real, where breath meets bone, where truth undresses us and gasps seat through the cracks. We're not here to behave, We're here to feel, to experience, to grow and expand, not at the convenience of others. It's for the parts of you that have been silenced. Ache, grieve, pulse, remember.
Speaker 2: And forget.
Speaker 3: We strip it all back, the shame, the scripts, the performative sex, and performative self.
Speaker 2: We speak the unspoken.
Speaker 3: We get intimate, not just with bodies, but with truth, gritty.
Speaker 2: And soul bearing.
Speaker 3: We explore what it means to live inside knowing we are going to die, not as someone you were told to be, but as who you really are beneath it all, imperfect, hungry, sacred, messy, in skin, in soul. Join me at Skin and Soul Fridays at ten am PST on Transformation Talk Radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. I'm Julia Griffin, and you're listening to the Power of Inspiration and awakening on Transformation Talk Radio. We're talking about the shift, how to get through it, and how to thrive with it, which I'm going to be honest and say you can't always do it, but I bet you can do it more of the time than you think you can. So let's go ahead and think about this. How would you look how would you feel if you became lighter, happier, and more joyful. Let's say we wake up at four or five pm today, maybe we just sit down and close our eyes and then opened them. How would it feel if you woke up and you were happier, lighter, and more joyful and feel that and keep working for that, and you can put your hand on your heart and say, Universe, please take me to this place. And then some thing I was talking with my producer about on the break is that sometimes, like for example, I've had all the people I work with weekly have been changing their schedule, partially because of vacations and partially because they are And it suddenly occurred to me, if I can settle down and get really focused, my schedule will probably settle down too. But it's okay. I mean, it doesn't matter if it's changing. The thing is is we're in the place and me we'll get it to change. And so that's something you can ask yourself. Let's say you want more abundance? What in me has to change to get me there? Now, when I was first introduced to manifestation by the Wolves, I was amazed, how when I would start working on these things, how many thoughts I would have that go in the opposite direction. Now, if I read Eckart totally, I would tell you that part of it's not real. We're going to call it it. We're going to run over it. We're going to force ourselves to go into this place of spiritual enlightenment. However, I'd like to take all the parts of me wherever I go. So let me tell you something about the part of you that's not on the same page as the more spiritual part or the more connected part of you. You've had things that happened in past lifetimes or this lifetime that make you go in the opposite direction. It's not because you're a bad person, it's not because you don't want it. It's because that part of you got hurt, so it made up a new part that says, well, I just won't participate with that. I'm not going to do that again. I'm not going to get hurt. I'm not going to have things fall apart. I'd rather just have things stay the same. Well, we know when everything stays the same, what is that? That means we're stuck in our comfort zone, right, and we don't want to stay there. We want to move out of it enough so that we at least have new experiences. But what you can do when you get to that point is to send love and light to the part of you that's not on the same page, and you can say I love you or I know you're having a hard time with this, thank you for coming up for healing, thank you for letting me know that you're there. And when you do that, if you keep sending energy to this part of yourself, if you keep looking at it, it will become quiet because it's gotten the energy and the love it needs. Now, does that mean that you can do right away what you couldn't do yesterday. No, but it means you're on the path to healing it. And healing yourself is very important and it is part of awakening. So just relaxing to that knowledge, you can heal these different parts of yourself and they actually integrate with who you are. In those parts of you usually have pretty profound gifts. Now, the other thing that you can do with energy and light is to just simply start sending light to the particles of your physical body that you want to change in a positive way. If you're not comfortable sending light, let's just say I'm going to take my arm here. It's fine, so don't worry about that. But let's say that I'm seeing light go into it, and I'm seeing every particle of my arm is aligned with light. If there's any stiffness, if there's any place that needs help, let's just imagine it's my thumb, which I've never heard, so that's a good one, right, So I'm going to imagine that it is encased in white light, and that the light is going beneath the surface and into any areas that need changing. So I'm going to feel that, and then I'm going to come back. And then this is a chigong trick for your eyes. You rub your hands together until they're warm, and then you feel that cheek going into your eyes. Very good thing to do if you've been on the screen for a while, and very good thing to do if you just want to see what it's like to heal yourself and to feel that soft, gentle energy from the universe flowing through you. Now we've been through a lot of exercises and you may say, well, how do I know which one is right for me? And that's a wonderful question. I'm going to say. Go outside. You can walk, you can sit on a bench and walk around your yard. Just find a green space and sit there. So let's say you picked two exercises out of all the different things that we've talked about. You will see much more easily which exercise is aligned with you, which one resonates with you, because there'll be this warmth and this relaxation through your body. And using the warmth and the relaxation and the good feeling is part of what tells us that we're connected. Okay, question here about awakening. So one other way that you can awaken a little more is to say, please, Universe, connect me to my inner self. And then another thing you can do from there is you can say, I love myself. How often do we do that? I love myself? And you can see this wonderful pink light that we did in the heart chakra and you can feel it all throughout you and it feels so good. But nature is extraordinarily important. If you will stay outside, nature will embrace you. If you stay out there and you meditate for a while, the wind starts moving with your breath and you can hear the trees do it. Birds will come closer. And yes, it takes practice for that one. But there's something different, and in some really unusual and beautiful way it helps your body. It helps you to create. So when I first met the wolves, I found out they are always finding something fun or mysterious or exciting to do. In one sense, they never grow up because they're always on an adventure. But when they really wanted something, and wolves have extraordinarily intense desires, they would all sit together and they would choose a point in nature and they would look at that point in nature. So maybe it was a tree, maybe it was a stream, maybe it was a rock, but they would not move, and they would not change where they were looking, and that whole time they would be pulling in that desire. They would see it exactly as how they wanted it, and they would imagine that all that energy that they had together is a pack. Whateverthing they wanted was coming closer, closer, closer, until it changed their energy. So you can do that too. That is a perfect example of how nature heals and you can always always come back to who you really are. That was probably one of your most valuable tools. Another thing that probably at this point I'm thinking we can do it. Certainly I've done it with small classes. You can change the weather. You can see it raining, don't say when is it going to rain? Why won't it rain? You see the rain, and if you want the sunshine, you see the sunshine. Now. Just because you don't exactly like the weather one day, that's not a good enough reason to change it. And when I ask, I usually ask can I And if the answer is yes, I feel that there's more energy. If there is a storm or there is something that you don't like, you are perfectly free to see the space around you as being perfectly protected or changing. But for the most part, people are not allowed to do more than their individual space. I'm sure as time changes, as the energy changes, is more light comes in. That will be something and that we do very gently and often, and we create the more harmonious bond with nature. So there is that response. I will say that despite the fact that they say that they're disappearing, I've seen thousands of fireflies this summer. I mean it's like it's solid at night. I've seen hummingbirds, I've seen bees. I've seen a great variety of birds, some which supposedly have disappeared. Well, first of all, I don't believe it. Second of all, I see them in my space and they come and it's safe for them here. I have in organic Gordon. But what if I didn't do that and I read that, Oh my goodness, all these birds, all these bees are going extinct. People don't understand that by saying that and holding that thought, believing in that thought, that they're literally creating it. So like if I read that an animal population is decreasing, I immediately see it increasing. These are just little things that we can all do. We can also help people when we're out in the world, just in small ways. Listen to them for a few minutes. I always go, okay, this is good for my patients. We can open doors for older people. If someone drops something, we can pick it up for them, and we can say hello to the people that are open to our energy. Oh. The other one, and I don't like this one, but I absolutely do it is that whenever you go anywhere, you leave way early, and that way you don't feel any assertive or aggressive feelings when you're driving, because you have all the time in the world. And so I always say, oh, okay, so I'm here because I'm stuck in traffic, and it's breathing practice. So right about the time I remember that it's breathing practice. Of course, it moves. So that's one way to feel less anxiety. If it's not something that you can do, choose something else that you can do. And if you're asking me right now, which probably some of you are, how do I have faith in all this? Because you learn in metaphysics and spirituality there are way more forces for you in the spiritual world, which is invisible then there are against you in the physical world, and the things that sometimes feel so pressuring and overbearing and heavy, you have more energy in the invisible world to help you. Every person in your life who has died is on the other side wishing good things for you and sending love to you. They're angels if you call undown their nature spirits. There's the earth yourself, So think about that. You have guardians and you have allies, and think how good that is. And remember yourself as a person who can heal your body and heal your life. And that's important. So I want to go back to again the world and why it's happening. So when we have to dualities blend, it's sort of bumpy, right, So let's go through it. We have the pissine in the aquarian age. We have the democratic and the Republican Party. We have men and women. We have people who think it's very important and it is not to be against people who are different, and people who think that it's the only way to live because it protects us. People who think we should be liberal, people who think that we need to be right wing. So all those energies are conflicting, going. Boy, they keep hitting. So you want to stay out of that. You want to know what you believe. You want to be willing to rewrite what you believe. So you want to get into a place of being neutral. And the only place that you can be pretty neutral is in your heart.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It's easy for me to be opinionated because it used to be my nature, and I am quite passionate about things. But I try to say, well, maybe if you're patient, maybe if you saw it from that person's point of view. Oh, here comes another one. I've noticed a lot of resentment, and that's not all bad, but it's because we are clearing a lot of our kroma from past lives. And when these feelings or these memories come up, it brings up things that didn't work out, and we tend to feel resentment about it. So I just say universe, takeaway my resentment, teach me a better way to feel, and that helps. But the way to get out of the duality is to go back to the heart, which is neutral, To go back to the things you want to create, which is amazingly happy right, and know that you'll figure it out. You'll find a way through the energy. You wouldn't be listening to those you wouldn't be here except that you can. And while you wait for the change, think about the wolves, Listen to the sounds of trees, the motion of the air, and notice this peaceful changing of the world. Think of how the dusk looks, think about night when the stars rise. Have faith and know that you are strong enough and have enough power for the next step of awakening and higher consciousness. Yes, let go of the fear, let go of the chaos, and listen to the earth, listen to the stars, and listen to you, because when you do that, you remember who you are, and when you have that, so many things work out. So I wanted to read you something that was sort of like a dictation that I took from the wolves some time ago. So hidden among the shadows and light of your life, there is a divine self, It radiates out love and wisdom. It speaks through your heart and it guides you through life. And there's that old funny metaphysic or not so funny metaphysical thing that it's like being in a plane, but you don't have the map anymore, So how are you going to navigate it? Well, what the wolves say is there is a part of us that does know how to navigate it. So let's invite this incredible, beautiful part of you into your life right now. So let's see that beautiful ray of light. You can make it pink or white or golden, and feel it streaming through every part of you, your body, yourselves, and your spiritual being. Now, as this light is coming in, notice how good it feels. Feel it in every cell in your body, and feel it in the spaces between. See how it feels when your entire being is filled with light. And imagine light lifting the room and pouring into the space around you. And now remember, for you, there is this incredible beauty that resides within you. Probably you don't notice, or people who are mean made you not believe in it, But it's there, I promise you. And when you see it, another human being there is just this most incredible light. It is so beautiful, and it's slightly different colors and everyone and it moves and it looks different ways in every single individual. And I guess it's part of our soul or the way our soul appears. But it is so amazing. If you knew about the really best parts of yourself, you would be so amazed and so happy. It's also in the best tones of your voice, the easy motion of your body. You know, when you feel great, you can just run around, or fly up and down the stairs, or jump off the stairs. I do that sometimes. The joy you feel when you first awaken in the morning and you see sunlight pouring into the room. Think about how you feel when you have a wonderful dream, or when you see someone you really love and you're like, yay, it's this wonderful person I love. Or when you can share the joy of life with someone else, because I feel this now and so get we get to share it. That's one of the best things. If you don't have a person to feel it with, what about your cat or dog, what about a person you really like? It's just simply the best. So take another moment and feel this connection and know that it comes through the universe. So move into the flow, move into the moment, and create a new you can sign. We're at the end, so I want to thank you very much for listening to me and being here with me, and I hope these exercises help. You're welcome to write to me One True Self Olintrue Self at gmail dot com. You can sign up for the newsletter on my website and I'll give you tips about the energetic weather and sometimes I do free classes. We are beginning our nine month series of Awakening class so if you're interested in that, let me know. If you have comments, let me know. And I want to thank you so much for being here with me, opening your heart and moving into the flow, no mistay.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to the power of Inspiration and Awakening Radio with Julia Griffin to master a higher frequency for a new state of mind. Join us next time as Julia takes us deeper in the memory of the moments of light were transcendence and enlightenment emerge. The memory of the Jewel of consciousness is always lived within you. To tap into waves of energy and create huge changes by imagining the beauty of the vision and desires that are hidden in the heart. To find your way back to nature, beauty, and your own heart, which holds the secrets of your existence. In future, to discover more about Julia's adventures, animal communication, and the teachings she brings to every show, visit one true self dot com. That's one true self dot com.
Speaker 2: That's o n E.
Speaker 1: True self dot com.