Speaker 1: Only everyone loves my calendar, but only you get to.
Speaker 2: Flip the pages.
Speaker 3: Helendar. Oh my god, I forgot to move Carl's twelve thirty to two point thirty. His astrologist will show up at the same time.
Speaker 1: Is this astronomer?
Speaker 2: This is not good?
Speaker 4: This is not good.
Speaker 2: How about a little marge madness four finger discount?
Speaker 4: Dude, welcome to four figure discount where this week we're going to be getting that kid off?
Speaker 3: Maybe I do know? What do you feel like? The gym before it is a devil? Was not aroundano and I am guy. Yes, U brace yourself for adult themes. Yeah, this is a bit of a racy episode.
Speaker 4: And yeah, there's a lot happening in this episode.
Speaker 3: I thought there is a fair bit. Yeah, the two storylines, and they do a nice job of sort of dubtailing those two together. They sort of, yeah, they complement each other quite well. We did a bit of research into this, funnily enough, and one thing that came up was that the Simpsons stuff often feel a little uncomfortable when it comes to sort of presenting the intimacy between Homer and March.
Speaker 4: Intimacy. I think it's an intimacy. What's intimacy.
Speaker 3: Let me try that. Think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, snugly moments. It's weird because I've always even though they have a lot of them. Yeah, they have a lot of snuggle moments throughout Simpsons. And I actually put a post up recently where I feel like that is the cornerstone of the Simpsons Golden I feel like the corner stid of the Simpsons Golden.
Speaker 3: You put a post up online. I'm sorry, I thought that was a euphemism.
Speaker 4: I put a post up saying that I feelt the cornerstone of the Simpsons Golden era was the relationship between Homer and March, because through all of his faults and March has some faults as well, but mostly Homers, at the end of the day, they just love each other. And he would and you knew, you knew at the end of the day he would do anything for much as well. And a lot of the time when he was doing things that felt like selfish, he wasn't deliberately trying to be a jerk. It's just, you know, sometimes we do things that yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there are certainly people who do stuff like that without caring about the impacts or ramifications or anything like that.
Speaker 4: But he always learned his lesson by the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you always got the sense at home was just doing it because of thoughtlessness or anything like that, but he always did. When it twigged that, I was like, oh, this is gonna, you know, diminish me in the eyes of the woman that I love, I was like, oh God, what an idiot I am. Yeah, and would mend his ways and you know, things would be righted by the end. But yeah, I think there are certain episodes in the later seasons where it's like, oh, he doesn't really care what he's doing at all, or doesn't care if it's Marge or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But at the end of the day, their sex life was always rocking. You know, they just love one another. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: It wasn't just oh, they're just because they're married to having sex. It's like, no, they seem like they genuinely love each other and want to have sex. Right this episode here, there's a lot that I liked, there's a lot that I didn't like. Right, So before we get into what I didn't din't like, let's talking about the tie in here. So in early November two thousand and nine, this in mid November, Marge was on the cover of Playboy and she was interviewed by play Playboy and she had a spread. I remember it being released. I never bother getting a copy. I was just like, it's just March in Playboy. So I just I looked it up for this episode. Can you believe they drew Marge's nipples? I can't believe that. I was like, oh, they.
Speaker 3: Actually went there. I was a little taken aback. But what is it? Is it rule thirty four that it's called that. It's like, you know, if there's if anything exists, there's a there's a porno parody of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's a live action Simpson's porn parody. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I think I like painted yellow and stuff. And I was like, what's going on. I think I came across that and then other hours. That's a wrong, that's a bad choice of words. But yeah, I'm aware that it exists, and I have no desire to watch. Oh no.
Speaker 4: But the thing is Marge being in Playboy. She was interviewed and I was just like, this, that's so weird to think that Marge, because we've always seen her as like a mum right, I grew up. I was like, I know it's just drawn, but it's still like I don't need it's just felt. I felt weird looking at it. It's like I shouldn't see Marjor's boom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was a true case of milk porn. In this case, milk stands for material i'd like to forget.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you were saying that you don't think it's actually a nipple edited straight up a nipple.
Speaker 3: I was, as is my wand playing Devil's Advocate Ding ding Ding, and I was saying that these that the artists here were giving themselves maybe a little bit of an escape hatch because you can look you could look at it. Admittedly I was looking at it on my phone. It was a relatively small picture and I hadn't cleaned my glasses, but it was kind of like, because I've fold up, but you can look at that and go if someone got really up and I can't believe this is your painting in Marge Simpsons zipple. No, No, no, that's that's a fold of the lingerie. You know. If you were seeing it that way, that's on you. But no, we didn't draw it that way. If you think that's a nipple. That's a nipple, that's a straight nipple. I think it's a nipple. I use this line all the time. But the Christmas is coming up so we can talk about it. But one of my favorite bits in Scrooged the Bill Murray version of the Christmas Carollters. And they've got like the solid gold dancers on there, and the sensor is saying, you can't have these women on TV. You can you could see her nipples through that thing. Bill Murray's late, No, no, you can't, you can't. And then you've got a couple of old guys on the Old Life is on the cruiseade you can you.
Speaker 4: Can hardly see them nipples see, and these.
Speaker 3: Guys are really looking of my favorite Sorry, long way to get around to that line, but I mean, look, I agree with you. Yes they have been racy. They have put Marge in a see through neg and yes that's full breastage.
Speaker 4: And it was the time. It actually wasn't a tie with this episode and it wiped out that way. So al Jie said they thought of this story long time ago, and they then Playboy approached them as they can be doing he tie in They're like cool, and I thought, lets you use that episode now clever marketing.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, yeah, I mean when you see an opportunity, take it. Yes.
Speaker 4: The thing is though with this episode, so the calendar, right, it's a parody of the Devil Wears prior of with their Homer story. And this is Marge Calendar girls. That Calendar girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah, that's what I was just looking up as well, because I was wondering about the other timeline on this. This is a movie that came out in two thousand and three, a British movie starring Helen Mirren and Julie Walters and a bevy of other shall we say British actresses of a certain age, And that was a bit of a trend in the early two thousands of racy calendars with women who were not necessarily sort of like blonde bombshells or anything like that, or your traditional pin up girl, but you know, sort of in suggestive posse, sexy in their own yeah, yes, but with their Scandinavian part is what they call it scam with their Scandinavian regions covered up. Yeah, yeah, this is a bit of a play on that as well. But Marge doesn't get nude for this, No, it's just suggestive. Yeah.
Speaker 4: One thought was kind of them, like why is.
Speaker 3: Everyone getting so worked up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the fact everyone's like carrying around calendars. I was like, it just seems a bit far fetched and kind of creepy a little bit.
Speaker 3: But there's undertones of creepiness in this whole episode. And look, I don't want to sound too pure talic or anything like that. I don't mind the idea of Marge and the other women involved, and it seems like it's all Marge in this calendar. Seems like they threw her under the busy. Seems like she's every month. Yeah, I don't mind the idea of them having like a glass of one or two to sort of like loosen up. But it seemed like, you know, Hank doing one of Jul doing his Spanish accent yet again, was really playing it with the Andalusian and yeah, to the point where says, oh, I don't remember doing that. It's like, well, you're pretty fucking derelict in the bud. This feels kind of, yeah, very sketchy.
Speaker 4: They were doing it for charity, were they not? I believe I feel like they needed to emphasize that at least it was going towards something, because it's just like all those calendars coming out, it's like margin needed to go, well, at least I've made money for something.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. Yeah, I mean when she is celebrated for it. I mean there's that scene where where she shows up at church and everyone's kind of like, whoa, yeah, Marge.
Speaker 4: But it was just a way of getting them to for Marge's sex drive to be increased because she feels sexier.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, it's a pretty sex positive episode in that regard, but it also did feel like it's like you could have gone you could have gone about this a slightly different way because some of it feels a little uneasy.
Speaker 4: Because I feel like there was a bit of a missed opportunity here because there was a scene where Nelson and Milhouse and mocking Bart in the classroom, and.
Speaker 3: They feel like they were mocking him. I think like they were legitimately kind of like whoa, yeah.
Speaker 4: I know, But but Nelson was doing it to piss off Bart by the end, Yeah, I guess so, because he was saying I wouldn't wasn't I know, I'd rather just making puns essentially, and but Bart saying stop a stop, but he keeps going, he keeps going. They needed to emphasize the impact of this was having on the kids, and I think they deliberately left Lisa out of this episode. Oh, shouldn't Lisa have an issue with this? That's yeah, that's interesting. They completely just ignore Lisa. She's just not in this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there have been occasions when Lisa has Yeah, I won't say incidents like this have exactly happened, but there have certainly been incidence where Lisa had to go, Oh, look, I feel bad about it for this reason, but I also feel okay about it this reason. And this would be a perfect opportunity for Lisa to do that kind of thing where it's like, well, you know, this is female empowerment, but at the same time, it's exploitation.
Speaker 4: That's why I feel like it's a missed opportunity because he could have literally had a pro like a pro playboy aspect angle to it, saying yeah, these women are, you know, showing their bodies, but you know they're doing it. They're choosing to do this, and there's a benefit of it. They know they're making money. For charity or that kind of thing. So Lisa needs to go. Oh, I really don't. I don't agree with this, but I also see the positives of it as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a great line in an episode of Cheers, I think where it's like in the Kirsty Alley era, where I think she's doing something and the answers I thought you were against female exploitation goes, Yeah, well when a man does the exploitation, when a woman does it, it's good business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean it does feel like they, yeah, left a few storytelling and point making opportunities on the table.
Speaker 4: Because they opened it up with the bart scene and then just there's no follow up to it. Did they follow up to what? Did she make any money did the Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what what charity they were doing this summer, and they talked about the charity added last time. Yeah, don't step on my one of my questions. But yeah, I think they really talk about You're right, there's a lot of holes in this.
Speaker 4: Just open ended story.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, well what a holes but open things?
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you've been digging one.
Speaker 4: As I was saying that, Marge, she in many ways. Uh, she's a sexy woman, right, She's always been portrayed as sexy. Right in threat the episode, she's she's weird in her own way, but she's she's still sexy. She's very you know, to get down and dirty.
Speaker 3: He's like, weird, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Like people make fun of her hair and she's not weird personality wise, but she's just normal. What would you say? She's just average? Average is the right word I'm looking for. She's average, but she's also you know, she's kinking when she wants to be king Jo right, freaky, yeah, fredge freaky. I do think it was kind of weird seeing Homer's friends look at her in this way, like in the calendar, it's like even like the principal skinner and charmers in front of bar, and I was like, it just felt kind of weird, And I felt like Marge, through all the body positivity in this episode came across kind of negatively because Homer, with the size story of Homoe, becomes Karl's assistant, right, and he's worked like a dog like devil West Prada, Yes, and Marg just she's got a new sex driving now because she's feeling sexy. Everyone's complimenting the way she looks, yadayada YadA, but she but Homas just got no sex driver docu. He's tired, and Marge gets frustrated with Homer and it's almost like she can't she's ignoring the fact that he's working himself like a dog. He doesn't want this job, but he's been threatened if you don't do it, I'm going to fire and there's no jobs elsewhere, so he has to take this job.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it's a really interesting sort of I think it's a really strong foundation for a story as well, that these yeah, mismatched levels of desire, but you know, each have got their own reasons for behaving the way they do and feeling the way they do. Yeah, but they never really I don't know. It feels like the audience has to join a few of the dots here or do a bit of the heavy lifting.
Speaker 4: The one takeaway that I disliked the most from this episode was the fact that Marge almost kissed Flanders right, and Flanders almost kissed March. It just felt so out of nowhere, especially from the Flanders perspective, because like all of a sudden March has some water splashed on it, and all of a sudden, Flanders is hot for March. Yeah what, And like Flanners is wanting to throw at all of his beliefs, all of his morals because March is a bit of water splashed on it. I'm assuming Flanders hasn't seen the calendar because that's just not who he is, right Truret. And Marge was willing to kiss Flanders and cheat on Homer because Homer doesn't want to have sex with it, but it's not that he doesn't want to, you can't. So I was just like, I don't think Marge came across very well in this episode. From that perspective, I was.
Speaker 3: Reading a review of this episode which said, look, this episode kind of knee kepts itself from the start because you know that Marge's never get a cheat on home, you just know it. And likewise, with Flanders, you know that he's not going to do this kind of thing as well, So it's really just okay, you can tell us that this is happening, or you can show us that this is happening. But it feels like sort of clad cuckoo Land stuff. It feels like a fairy tale. It's never really going to happen, so there's no stakes. Yeah, but I wouldn't say ni Kappa from the start because not from the start.
Speaker 4: Of the story. Yeah, and it just it just it was like the last five minutes of the episode. Yeah, and they're trying to say on March she she just wants to be shaded by somebody, and I was like, that's just it doesn't feel like a Marge thing, you know. It's just it's Marge getting frustrated because she wants to have sex. It's like, but your husband's tired, and I know they trying to have Homer going to Paris for businesses, like he's leaving me for cars. No, he's not in job.
Speaker 3: There's that scene where Marge is doing it damned to seduce hom but all he can see is Carl, I mean his Carl's face on her boobs.
Speaker 4: And I feel sorry for March in those moments because she wants to make love to her husband. He's tired.
Speaker 3: Look, it's get angry at him. It's terrible when a couple has that mismatched level of desire or intensity, it happens to the best.
Speaker 4: That's why I thought was a positive of this episode, I thought, as that story in itself is so relatable, particularly if you've been in a long relationship or a marriage, because you have these moments where you're just like, I'm just so tired. It's something I don't want you. I'm just tired, absolutely, And part of marriage is getting through those moments, you know, working through it.
Speaker 3: But then you know in the later part of the episode where marges and none but home is not around, Okay, there's this unky dude next door, because you know they play it once again, it's like, oh, yeah, it's actually jacked, you know, sort of super imposed home his face onto things or something like that. Because I don't know, I think it's pivotal to the sort of like the Simpsons ethos. I guess that Marge is only hot for Homer, well most of the time or ninety nine percent of the time.
Speaker 4: But she's trus she read their books and stuff he loved. Yeah, she's got Yeah, she's attracted to other people in the sense that, oh, she finds them attractive, but she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but invariably it's going to be like, oh, when I'm fantasizing, I see Homer, but with like the hair of Fabio or something like that, or I know, and I think that's maybe something that they should have done.
Speaker 4: Window Shopping's fine. Oh, you know, you never you never believe that, Marge. I think, is this the first time I've seen this is almost like a Last Temptation of Homer. But Marge, right, oh yeah, but the stakes in that one felt more believable, and it's like, Homer, they built it up to that moment. This just came fucking out of absolutely nowhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I mean, look, listeners and viewers of the show will know my love the Last Temptation. But one reason that really works is that, you know, Homer's feeling this not irrational attraction because he's pretty hot and voiced by Michelle Feiffer, but he feels very conflicted about it. Yeah, and he does it.
Speaker 4: That's the story of the episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why it's called the Last Imptation. But I mean he's all like, oh, I don't I don't want.
Speaker 4: To do doing his best to do to resist it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And but.
Speaker 4: This is just Marge going, oh, it's a hunk in my kitchen now, and let's go for it. It's like and it's they're slowly moving towards the kiss, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, no way, yeah, we're not buying it, no sale.
Speaker 4: And Flanners to be doing it as well. I just felt like then ah, and it just gets wrapped up so weird where it's just I think Marge, Yeah, Marge ces home is in the reflection of Ned's glassess any one person I should be in strawberries with Ned goes. Yeah, I've always felt the same way. I'm like, were you just about to kiss her?
Speaker 2: It was just weird.
Speaker 3: Look, human desire is a bit of a mysterious thing. But yeah, but I liked the ending in particular. I thought it's one of the better endings for a long time, where Homer rolls the dice and it's just he says, classic love wife. I think it's classic example of to use that word stick the landing, and it makes the episode come across better. Yeah, sure, because there are faults throughout this episode. But I liked the ending so much that I went, you know, that was nice, you know, Oh yeah, but yeah, you're a simp. He my favorite.
Speaker 4: Did you have any favorite moments from the episode.
Speaker 3: I did have a few, actually, when the quote unquote charity chicks are looking at the Honky Cops calendar, just love the one of Eddie. Eddie is the lollibob. Got all these kids like, what the hell, because what he's he's doing the lollibop duties. But I think he's just in like briefs or yeah, why I've already used the term Scandinavian regions this episode, but I think that's a very good euphemism for private parts. It's right up there with a five club's bathing suit area.
Speaker 4: So this is the thing Marge says, they've seen my Scandinavian regions.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so was she newt No? But we know that Marge isn't necessarily approved. Oh I think she's what's the old saying, you know, lady in the streets freaking the sheets, one of my favorite sayings. And the fact that she's probably you know, I'm guessing that by the time we get to August or September or whatever in the calendar, you know, she's probably down to her probably down to her small it's probably down to her undies or something like that, and that's not something that you want everyone to see. So that, yeah, she would probably like if you've seen me in my bra and panties, order then you've basically seen me naked.
Speaker 4: But what I really enjoyed was I liked the roll in the dice thing, right but when I whispering as But then March has some incredibly sexy lines in this one here, and then she says something like maybe you just roll me, and I was like hot diggity down flashed home and I was like this March is on. I think she says, everyone enjoyed my calendar, but you get to flip the pages. I was like, holy shit, some.
Speaker 3: Other stuff that I enjoyed. Yeah, episode.
Speaker 4: I thought Flant has had some funny lines in this one too, which I'll get to.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think they were talking about sort of their mental images and their mismatched libidos in that and the the not an Idea boat. I thought it was hilarious. And the minute that it came up, I'm pretty sure this guy is gonna go.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: He did. I was like I was very happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not not this was it? Not this time, dear, not tonight, not tonight, dear. That was a that was a great that's a great visual. Great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so well done well done that. I'm not sure I liked the idea of ragging on French rock and roll. It's very cheesy, but then the French do cheese better than just made anybody?
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly. I don't know plum clash Buttron, Yeah, yeah, what a song. I don't know that the song.
Speaker 3: And damn it, I should have written down the lyrics as they were driving off in their scooters. But so, yeah, that sounds like French rock and roll.
Speaker 4: It sounded like sar plump.
Speaker 3: So I like that very much. And because I'm a movie nerd, the fact that they dropped the line like truf on.
Speaker 4: Hitchcock, Yes, I really liked So Flantasy's hit with the mallet or whatever it is, right, and the kids are like, we thought you're gonna die. We got to live. Uncle Kevin and his weird friend David and Flanders I would put roxy pocket and walking out to see before that's that's a dark gave, but's so funny. And so I'm watching this and I laugh. I thought it's hilarious, right because obviously they'm playing that Uncle Kevin's gay, he's got a weird from David, right, and Flanders wouldn't like that. I think Flanners is getting a They've changed the character of Flanders, now, haven't they. Which I think if I'm a writer, I can go, well you would if your wife got murdered or not, but got killed, right, so's his whole personality has changed. But he is a lot darker now, isn't he, don't you think?
Speaker 3: Oh? Certainly in this case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but just I'll put rocks and the pockets walking see before I let you do? And I was like, that's dark but so funny.
Speaker 3: That felt like though it felt like earlier, even pre death of Maod, you reckon Flanders as well, because yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: I feel like kids say it with more. I'd put rucks in your pockets. He'd be chiry about this start very blunt.
Speaker 3: Yeh, because he always overreacts, overacted the slightest of slights.
Speaker 4: This show is brought to you by the four Finger Discount Patreon, where you'll find over one hundred hours of bonus podcasts, including exclusive Simpsons reviews and commentaries, as well as exclusive episodes of Going Down to South Park, Tales of Futurama, Bob's Pods, Speaking of the Hill, Talking Sifould, the one about Friends, and so much more. So go ahead and join the family today at patreon dot com slash four finger discount.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my favorite. Do you have anymore?
Speaker 4: I liked when he says, so the boys are being grounded because Rod watched the Gray's Anatomy commercial and to old data.
Speaker 3: It Tali was it a day or a week? Today?
Speaker 4: Day Italim, and I didn't mind. Just before that, the kids are leaving. Button Lease at least says I'm going to a tea party at Janey's parts. We're going to a stink bomb party next door to Janey's no relation connection.
Speaker 3: Yes, next question, you there eating the beast?
Speaker 4: All right, trivia time. I've already spoort a couple of yours. I'll ask one of mine. What is the name of the photography studio? Oh? Shoot you in the face. Yeah, shut in the face studio.
Speaker 3: It's been two things correct. Wow, this episode. Really you took pole position with this episode. At the vending machine at the nuclear plants, Uh, what button do you press to get beer?
Speaker 4: The Mountain Jew. It's club Soda, Club Soda. The kids have just gotten onto Mountain Jew. They love it now. Mountain Jew would shore obviously Mountaine was always the one that just never bothered with it just looked like it looked like cleaning chemicals. I was like a lot drinking this. It's like it's radioactive, it's green, but the kids love it.
Speaker 3: I remember when it came out like interesting, and I was like, this is like PHISI a cheaper solo.
Speaker 4: It's an interesting name to mountain jew mountained you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing. I mean, you get the impressions kind of like good for me, hard days hiking, time to crack a mountain dew? How natural? Guy?
Speaker 4: What was the solo? A quench? Quench your thirst?
Speaker 3: It's low on the say, slam it down fast.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't a quench your first wasn't that there?
Speaker 3: Think I had something like that, But yeah, are you? Are you of an age where the solo man was like the the selling the selling point. Maybe this was more in the seventies and eighties, but what's not but if you solo was the soft drink that you drank a few after a fucking hard stess like kayaking. If you don't want to be a soft version of bit. Yeah, I was saying to nicolacause we've been watching commercials. I'm like, we've been watching these weird commercial we watch watch up E streaming on Channel ten and it's like, so you have to watch commercials and HBO has Max has commercial got the free version, And I was like, why do they just try and do weird for the sake of weird? Now, like all these commercials you watch, at the end you go, what did that have to do with this brand? Right?
Speaker 4: What did they have to do with this brand? I said to Nicola, can we go back to doing jingles? Why don't we do jingles? Any no ads have jingles? We used to have fucking jingle for bananas. Remember banana tip top, good on your mum, on your mum?
Speaker 3: They all had And how long has it been since they had that tiptop ad on? And I still know good on your mum tip that's the one. That's exactly what I still know about. Loui with a fly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you think of flaspreay, what flys pread do you think of? Thinking more, when you think of bread, what do you think of tiptop? Sunny crust tip top? You know it's just bring back jingles.
Speaker 3: I was speaking with my mate JP about this market ingenius JP as his own n.
Speaker 4: I think you've explained this, and he had a logical reason I didn't agree with it.
Speaker 3: Well, this was during the it was either during the Olympics or during some major sporting event. But Telstra had these ads on it, which is weird. They were like little Wes Andersen movies. Yeah, and there's like, aren't you a phone Forbader? Aren't you a Telco service? I don't know what you're actually selling me here? And I said to JP, I said, yeah, fus up with that, and he said, it's a real flex on Telstra's party. They don't need to advertise because everyone knows who they are. This is just a reminder of letting you know we exist and you.
Speaker 4: Know what that is. That is and marketing guys who are circle jerking to justify their inflated fucking wages. They're like, we could just do the same jingle all the time, or we can create a whole new thing. Whoa because it's a flex flex buzzwords flex. Well, no use the same fucking jiggle used for the last eighty years that's always worked.
Speaker 3: They already everyone already knows who tells her, So this is just this it's a little bit of entertainment show.
Speaker 4: It's marketing teams worry that they don't need them anymore, so flex and create new campaigns. No, you don't need a new campaign, just use the same one. It's worked for twenty years. It's marketing guys fucking flex using. It's justifying their wages.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, there's some bank service I've forgotten their name, but they've got some ads out at the moment that I really I could see the other ones where it's they're sinking No, no, no, it's our banking is so convenient that you know you can spend twenty percent of your time doing that. And it's these various characters from various businesses like so and so does their banking with us, so they can spend twenty three percent of the time doing this, and they're doing weird sort of activities. Again, it's quirk just for the sake of quirk. And you know they've cast these people like I don't like looking at you. I find you want to be ling.
Speaker 4: I saw a Luma bile ad that was talking about all this stuff, and I was like, just put.
Speaker 3: The Luba bill kid on.
Speaker 1: That's all you need.
Speaker 3: Give me thirteen thirty and thirty two.
Speaker 4: That's all you need. Where's the fucking jingles? It's marketing teams have killed jingles because they realized, oh shit, they don't eat us anymore. That's what it is probably the case, all right, So how we get to talking about that? Ummm, we're doing trivia. Will ask me your question?
Speaker 3: How much did the charity Chicks raise during their childhood obesity drive? One hundred and twelve one hundred and twelve dollars? What does the sign say at the Romantic Hotel? I'm reer margin in the bedroom. You see it out the window. Oh, ocean views beyond this sign. Enjoy the ocean view behind this sign, behind this sign. Yeah, speaking of that, you probably already know there. What is the name of that romantic getaway hotel?
Speaker 4: I didn't write it down. I know what was it? Smooches on the beach, Switchers on the beach. I remember we went to Hawaii when Alliot was ten weeks old for a wedding and we tried to go to this hotel was near the beach, which I just go and they're like, oh, you can't come in here. You get a pram. What this is a couple's retreat, and I was like, ah damn, I was in silent. They all look so happy. The idea of a couple's retreat. I've never done it. It sounds great, no kids around, just adults being adults.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, look, I think I honestly think you should have that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nikola, because you know, you have your highs and loaves with marriage and whatnot, like you to get through tough times. And there was a point where Nicholas sort of said to us, said to me, it's like, sometimes with life and work and kids, you forget why you fell in love in the first place. Because you're best friends. Why do we get married in the first place. We're best friends. We're friends at the end, at the ground level. So it's like sometimes you need to you know, as much as we love the kids, we need to have time for us as well. Oh yeah, you're just gonna get away. And I personally it's weird. I feel almost selfish when I say to Elliott we're going out for dinner and it's like I want to come, and I'm like, oh, shooting. And then it's like my mom was like, no, he'll be fine, go out for dinner. I got and have a good time, but like I still can't help but feel, oh, but he's missing out. No, it's like no, no, it's really important that you can't think that.
Speaker 3: Way and have for like two or three hours. Dude.
Speaker 4: I know, yeah, yeah, but just sometimes I just feel that way.
Speaker 3: Understandable.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My next question, my final question will be for you is what does Lenny refer to he Homer and Karl as.
Speaker 3: Uh the unsupervisable? Yes, yes, I had one more question. We already know the name with Uncle Kevin's funny friend.
Speaker 4: Don't we It's David. The other questions, no, I only only have four. I try I find one more for you. What were the other two besides whispering to eyes? What were the other two things that Homer rolls out. There's one lick hairlick eyesick eyes, and spank spank care.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's all I got.
Speaker 4: You ever played that game? Brother? I used to work with some guy who was like, the best thing I ever got was these dice, And then I watched the episode. I was like, yeah, he was like I love it. Who's saying that? This guy was like forty five single and you know, just hadn't had a relationship longer than not three months, you know, but you know he was I guess these guys are good at fucking No. He no, he was like the casanova. He's like the guy that's like, you know, he's.
Speaker 3: He's got to pick it up. He's not good at fuck you reckon. Yeah, I'm sorry. Things that good at it if you had a spice up with dice or with bullshit fucking chocolate spread on, forget it, just be good at fucking a bit back to basics. It's just now the fundamentals, dude, le's a number one from Chris Gott. Just get your fundamentals right. In that note, people, what was that guy French?
Speaker 4: Was he? Yes?
Speaker 3: Really yeah, even worse the side down. That's why he's here. They kicked him out of France.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of the fundamental speaking of the fundamentals, Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: A big stretch. It was pretty good. That was actually that was actually pretty good.
Speaker 4: We're starting with the incredible Kenny g of course.
Speaker 3: Kady g Roll the dice was it come up? Absolute legend.
Speaker 4: Yes, Glenn Glenn gomer is just a Parker. Good fu you, Agan zach Ali j O'Neil, Isabella Murphy Rache Beasley, Stephen Roberts, Shawn d V p Anderson, Timothy Bells and Andrew Davis, Kevin Dental Planed, Flood Bellow, Windo Bank, Jack McFadden, Heath Apple be Adriam McCleod, March Eleven Ginger and Pickle, Preston Murray, to Lee, Enriquez, decl and Phoenix, Brian McCoy le, b James Shepard, Joe Read and Say, Dave Pretis, McNelly, Gavin Lage, Dami Miler, Charlie Joe, Abigail B Sharp Carter. I think you've been top tier stone Cutter supporters of ours on Patreon.
Speaker 3: A bunch of names, a bunch of heroes, a.
Speaker 4: Bunch of absolute heroes. Indeed, I don't use.
Speaker 3: The word hero very often, but I do use that joke a lot heroes, absolutely, every last one of them.
Speaker 4: Let's get into a review of The Devil Wears Nada, which apparently is also a thing, The Devil wes Nada. I typed the Devil wes Nada and something else came up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the movie The Devil was Nader. We discussed this on our previous episode. Is that an actual movie as well? Yeah, I'm not sure if there is an actual porno called the Devil, but there is also the B movie that has a bit of nudity. It did, Yes, I was directed by your mate, directed by my man, Jim Warnowski. I think it might have been the legendary kat G who.
Speaker 4: Or oh yeah, I think it was Katy G who.
Speaker 3: Brought oh name checking Jim Wowski someone.
Speaker 4: I think KAG was somebody. You don't check somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, if it wasn't katG, first of all, shouted Katy G. But if it's someone else, my apologies and shout out to whoever you are. I might do a little bit of research and we'll give you a proper shout out in later episodes.
Speaker 4: So the original edit was November fifteenth, two thousand and nine. The top three films at the US box office were number three, The Man Who Stairs It Men, The Men Who Stare It Goes.
Speaker 3: I think it's got George, it's got a good cast. Actually, it's got like Jeff Bridges, George Clooney, Kevin Spacey. Do you know the author John Ronson? He really is a really good social commentator and a podcaster. You McGregor is in it, you'll Agregor Yeah, it's about this sa Patrick. Yeah, secret department of like the CIO or the FBI or something that basically was conducting mind control experiments and like, oh, we've heard there are guys out there who have got like telekinetic powers and telepathic powers. Let's see if that's actually real and we can use it as a weapon. And it's all sort of a black comedy. Don't think it's very good.
Speaker 4: This has nothing like the description on Google Discripminer. After his wife leaves him, Bob, a newspaper reporter, sets off to Kuwait to cover the ongoing war. He gets more than he bargins for when he meets Lynn Cassidy, an next US Army Special Forces operator.
Speaker 3: If you go beyond that, I'm pure starts to come there. I was like, where's the my controls? Number two was a Christmas Carol. Oh, okay, so that'd be the Robert Robertson mecha sort of motion capture one Jim with Jim Carry's episode me neither Christmas.
Speaker 4: They keep doing versions of it all the time, all the Christmas. Carroll, you peaked, you might as well to stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for Dane, you've got uppa Christals Carroll for a guy You've got scrooged.
Speaker 4: Just stop there.
Speaker 3: But there's that one. They did a guy Pierce one not long ago where he was screwged. Apparently he's really good in it, and they're making a new one with Johnny Depp as Scrooge.
Speaker 4: Johnny Depp's coming back apparently back in He's back in Scrooge form.
Speaker 3: And twenty twelve was number one from a Man Rolling Emrick a pakistone favorite at the Rock that's and Andres. Yes, this one's got John Q Sagudy Harrelson.
Speaker 4: Any good twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Never watched it, not as good as The Day After Tomorrow, But.
Speaker 4: I remember hating it when I watched it, But that was when it first came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very prescient as well. Yeah, yeah, gotta have twenty two and it's about I think it's like the last one of those really big sort.
Speaker 4: Of disaster movies, like, yeah, we haven't done one for a long time.
Speaker 3: We have not because the world's disaster now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like it's time for another, a good alien invasion movie or a disaster movie of some kind that, yeah, the perfect Netflix movie, Like you can put one of these out every year and people would eat that ship up.
Speaker 3: Well that's the Unfortunately the last version we got was that ice Cube War of.
Speaker 4: The World's Yeah. I got about twenty five minutes in and I was like, so someone toil me. It's worth watching. It's good. And then I started watching it.
Speaker 3: I was like, it might have been me saying this is so bad it's good, or this is so fucking strained.
Speaker 4: No, no, because then I messaged my friend. I was like, I'm halfway half now does it get better? And he was like, well, you actually started watching it. I was kidding it starts, asked c what were you thinking? And I'm like, it's not just Cube the Star and Ghosts of Marks Friday and you know Triple X two Colin, State of the Name, Stay the Union, for those were the top three films that US box office when this episode originally and What a Time to Production code l A B F one seven written by Tim Long dread by Nancy Cruz. Right, So the episode kicks off with what was it, Davis, Well, don't forget how you know Billboard, chalk Board, Yeah, cloudy gag and you know Billboard, facet Billboard comes first.
Speaker 3: Billboard, Don't face this Christmas sober stuff man. Yes, that felt it felt lazy.
Speaker 4: I didn't mind it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just felt like, I don't know, you could have had an opportunity for like sort of better word playing there, or you could have been really just like this is a joke as well as.
Speaker 4: Like being a little more saddle with it, have like a reindeer cords.
Speaker 3: Or something like that.
Speaker 4: I didn't mind it. But yeah, you're right, chopboard gag. I do not have the hots for my mum. I have issues with this. So Bart was walking dound saying he did have the hots for his mom. Yeah, what the hell is going on here? So Bart's punishment was to say, no, you do not have the hots for your mother. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When when did the song Stacy's Mom come out?
Speaker 4: I was like twenty three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fo Yeah, I'm trying to just come up with any sort of pop culture connections, like.
Speaker 4: Because kind of like ties into the story of this episode as well. But yeah, but I don't think Bart having the hots for his mom. It's just I meant hot for teacher. Yeah that doesn't work either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, being hot for moms and mean being hot for milks or whatever. Yeah, but it's like, yeah, this joke, need a little more explaining it or just does not exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the cash gave the Simpsons are cave people who sit on a log sinks into the tar pits, and they are in a museum on the as a catch gay. So the episode kicks off with Ted's farewell party. Here is the supervisor of sixty seven.
Speaker 3: G indeed got a soft spot for Ted. You got a good plan for retirement. He's just going to do some gardening, have a little early dining, and maybe learn some Chinese early dining. Oh so you appreciate you get. Look, you get a few more miles on the meter. It's like, why have dinner at seven thirty when I got have it at five?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That can be out, you know, doing stuff at seventh thing?
Speaker 3: What I fucking life hack early dining rules man?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, Because Nicol and I went through a phase where the kids would eat first and then we want to eat out dinner and pizza. We'd eat dinner at like seven thirty eight, and it's like it's too late. Oh, it's most a bedtime and it's like I feel heavy when I go to bed. It's like, no, just eat it five.
Speaker 3: And it's funny for so long. That was even when I even when I was young, kind of like, ah, it was a yeah. The code was like, oh, well when I get on, I'm going to have dinner at five thirtyes something. Oh god, what a way to live. That sucks. And then you look at it now it's.
Speaker 4: Like maximize your nighttime. It's brilliant. And he also is going to learn mandeviin but apparently he's garbage at it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the young the subtitles on the Disney Plus thing was like gibberish chines as it says I Cam, at which point the one Asian person said.
Speaker 4: That who had never seen before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought, by the way, a nice I would say, culturally sensitive nod. But yeah, he say he's learning Mandarin Chinese. He's not just learning Chinese.
Speaker 4: It feels like Golden would have said Chinese.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, I suppose, Yeah, Hank is here he sorry hand under the Bus's episode you're take catching strays, buddy, But yeah, learning Mandarin Chinese as opposed to Cantonese.
Speaker 4: Yes, Lenny khen Homer celebrated, By way, did you think I thought Ted was a giant hand guy covering his hand oh, you couldn't see his hands, Like, is he gonna reveal to be that the giant hand. I would know he's a supervisor because.
Speaker 3: He looks like Halloween was not long ago.
Speaker 4: I mean it was like a month aw dood was that costume?
Speaker 3: But I am tired joking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Sorry, anytime I quite they learn, I've got to do that, boye because it's perfect. If that was said, that is brilliant, that'd be a nice, nice callback or shout out.
Speaker 4: But Lenny, Karl and Homer they say they're going to Misted because he lets them get away with murder. Basically, they have adjustments to the vending machine. They've put beer where it should be club soda, and they call they call themselves the unsupervisables. But then mister Burns arrives and Homo suggests. He says that we're going to get a new supervisor. Hamasons can't be just supervised ourselves. And he has the vision or apparently all three from have the vision of them just writing cars around our plan or whatever. Yeah, power plan, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. I'm trying to figure if that was a shout out to anything. It kind of looked like the Italian job. It looked like it was meant to be something, didn't they Yeah, you're ware of the Italian Joeyeah, I am, indeed. Yeah, they're remake like twenty Yeah. Mark Warlberg, right, it.
Speaker 4: Was Mike Wahlburg me by movie knowledge.
Speaker 3: In earlier for Jason Statham. Really yeah, playing I believe Handsome Bob. One thing I liked before that was the guys hiding their beer. Is I just gotta laugh out of Gum putting in his pants and.
Speaker 4: It looks like, well that's coming up, Because this is where burn says, I'm going to choose one of you guys going to He says, which one will I choose? Homer's sitting there looking dumb. The fly flows up his nose up here, it's hollow inside. Then he tries to hide the beer, puts it on his pants, as you were saying, is with himself, and Carl fixes a light bulb. So we choose up front runner and immediately, as you know, as the cliche goes, as soon as they're promoted, they're not your friends anymore correct correct.
Speaker 3: By the way, I also liked Burns's line about promoting people him because his kidney.
Speaker 4: Is now his heart or something on those lines. Yeah, it's none funny. Gives him the key to the executive washroom, and Carl just sees himself in the reflection. It's like, oh, a man, I've grown. And Homer says, our boss is our best buddy. But they're giving high fires. But Carl doesn't give high fire because he's now saving his arm for filling out employee evaluations.
Speaker 3: Indeed, yes, but according to them, the nitwits are indeed running the goof house.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but he says no. They look at him. At least he hasn't changed, and then Carl of this speaker says, I have changed in ways you're only beginning to suspect. Marge meanwhile, has caught a meeting of the Springfield charity Chicks. Last year's cake and cookie sale raised one hundred and twelve dollars to fight childhood obesity. We cut to Bart Martin and Utter in the treehouse eating all of these cakes and cookies.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 4: Utter falls through the roof off the floor, which is kind of depending where it is the floor. It's the floor of the tree of the tree house. But it's like it's high as a roof to go to the.
Speaker 3: Beastie Boys on pools, which one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Speaker 4: Yes, he falls through Luen and suggests that this year calendar they should do it like the Beefcake one. I love it, called Beefcake, the beefcake Police calendar.
Speaker 3: I love it because yeah, male calendar is are beefcake and female calendars of cheesecake? Is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Have you never have cheesecake calendar? I had fun, But she says they need a theme and margin. Looks at the history of genocide. How about history? Yes. This show is brought to you by the four figure Discount Patreon, where you'll find over one hundred hours of bonus podcasts, including exclusive Simpsons reviews and commentaries, as well as exclusive episodes of Going Down to South Park, tales of Futurama, Bob's Pods, Speaking of the Hill, talking Sifould, the one about Brands, and so much more. So go ahead and join the family today at patreon dot com slash four figure discout. They were at the studio and Julio is shooting lan Edward the camera of course taking over the land.
Speaker 3: And yes, Hank is putting on his notoriously fruity finish accent yep, which is what he uses for everything pretty much the man of a dozen vites. He sorry, Hank, I love your work. Buddy.
Speaker 4: Marjin comes in as the Tiger Woods of the nineteen thirties. Yeah, Babe Didrickson Sahara Saharias, Yeah, who probably an absolute legendary golfer. Oh yeah, yeah, But then he asks for more, babe and less Didrickson Saharias. So she suggests taking off one glove. She takes off gloves another glove underneath. So then he gets gets her drunk on wine indeed, yeah, and she starts getting funky shakes all at one point shakes all the clothes off.
Speaker 3: It certainly seems that way. Yeah, it's a little bit about babe. Didrickson not only a world champion golfer, she won two gold medals in track and field at the thirty two Olympics.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, what.
Speaker 3: A lady. Although, yeah, let's be gender inclusive, gender non specific.
Speaker 4: What lord?
Speaker 3: Yeah, holy shit, babe. Some people are just good at everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah for me, But it's like Alliott, he just picks up a cricket ball, just bowls the board, just bowls me out. I'm like, you're seven, how are you bowling? Pace? Not? This thing is now he washed a shamee worn. It's like before a game one day, like Shane war teaching how to do his various balls, so he washed it. He studied this because Alliot the kids had COVID last week, so and Nicol had COVID. I didn't get COVID. So he was just watching cricket videos on YouTube and he was studying. Shane won't explaining how to do balls. Now he can do a flipper. Wow, he's like he was teaching. I was like, he goes, I show how to a flipper.
Speaker 3: Dad.
Speaker 4: I was like you just no, no, you use this finger this thing and you get like flick it like that and then you flick it. But you're gonna try to make a bounce. He said that chicks and make it. Think it's going to be a leg spin, but it goes straight towards the stumps. And I was like, you're seven.
Speaker 3: Too much cricket terminology in this conversation, but I get where you're coming from. I appreciate it. He's dude, wait it out.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: But then they were shopping more and Marge's dragging Bart to go buy some new clothes, and Bart straight and saying, one day, I'm going to drag you around to buy some new clothes and margins like that seems lovely, That's very nice. It's like, I've got here my notes. It's amazing how kids can find a way to complain when you're doing something for them. We're gonna go to a supermarket, I know, I know. It's like, well, do you want to eat? Yeah, I'm getting new food. Yeah, I'm wasting my money. Oh yeah on you shad.
Speaker 3: Okay good yeh. Flipping bowling is yeah. Remember when I was a teenager, you know, Mum would take me into town and getting new shoes.
Speaker 4: I like, and it'll make these sneakers.
Speaker 3: I want these slightly more expensive sneakers that look cool. There's no tick and get a fucking job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Junior, It's like me buy kids hungry jacks or whatever. I'm pincher chips like that's my chip. I'm like, motherfucker, welcome to Spike Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that does like March, that'd be very sweet. Took me around them all and bought me much.
Speaker 4: We want to go shopping with the kids, of course. But Marge realizes here that she's been pinupped.
Speaker 1: I've been pinupped, and every month there's me I don't remember doing this. Oh, I certainly don't remember doing August.
Speaker 2: Hey, calendar lady, you don't take your clothes off? No, well, I got the next birst thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that joke went on for maybe like two seconds too long, you did, Yeah that was We come up a commercial at the power plant, and Homer has a great safety report. Karl is supporting him, saying, well done, and they're going to make you my safety assistant. Her says, kind of just keep my current job, whatever that is. And you, Carl threatened, saying you're either going to be my assistant or you're gonna look elsewhere. And in this economy hiring, especially in this econdoment. Bolly Margin arrives to church without Homer. I guess how is busy with Karl?
Speaker 3: Now? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean whatever that thing.
Speaker 3: You could have taken the two seconds with cleaders and put them like, sorry, I can't come to church. But yeah, Carl's got me, you know, doing spreadsheets. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then Comic book guy says that it's the woman who made February the hottest month of the year. Mister Burns compliments her shapely gambs and then some woman look like Oprah. Yeah, so she's wearing purple, like the color of purple, Like what is going on here?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot, that's true. Yeah, it's not missus Hibbitt. No, it's not at all. It's not missus Hibbitt, absolutely not. It's just it looked like Oprah, I thought anyway, but it was Oprah. Think in two thousand and nine, when did she finished? But he's never not a bitter thing, but like her TV show, like it wasn't on TV anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then she's still Oprah. But what is she doing now? Being Oprah?
Speaker 4: Where doing what?
Speaker 3: Everywhere? Where?
Speaker 4: The name one thing I've seen Oprah do in the last five years she did that interview with Harrr. Besides the royal interview.
Speaker 3: I think she just exists in the in the zeitgeist. But doing what no, as I like to say, when you're super rich, she's sitting on a beach and only twenty percent. Yeah, she's, you know, hanging out with Steadman.
Speaker 4: This person says, yeah, the pants aren't hiring because your butt won't quit and the Margin's like, oh wait a minute, people are coming to here. They thought it was good. Homan that gets home exhausted, and Marge is dressed very sexy. She says, everyone loved her calendar, but only he gets to flip the pages, and Homer's reminded, oh my god, calendar, Carl's calendar. He's astrologer, is going to be this astrologer same time as astronomer.
Speaker 3: Astrologer and astronomers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she's just he's freaking out, just panicking about work. And I think we've all had times where it's like I'm bringing my work home with me and I can't switch off. Yeah, and I can relate to this completely. And she suggests a marge madness and the visions of the various libidos, so hers is just like firing and all cylinders and how is this there? And Homer suggests cuddling. She's cuddlings for after and then he falls asleep. She says to my love, and I was like, you know, that's very sweet, but we've all been here.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, give it his cuddle, because you know, sometimes the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. But sometimes sometimes the spirit and the flesh are both unwilling.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, and it's okay for a man to feel this way as well, Like sometimes people as a man, it's like no, no, you're not a man. If I don't like to live, it's like, no, it's okay for you not to want it either. Sometimes you were just not up for it. And we mean that in all senses of the time, and that is okay, It's all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The next night, she's keen again and Homer still focused on work, so she flushes him to take his mindful things, but he just sees Karl's faces in her boobies are and he says, let me alone, you too. He starts crying, and March was like, oh, this isn't good. But again, though I don't think she's angry at him yet, she's just more disappointed.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then at school, Nelson is making various puns about Marge Millhouse says that she can tuck him in any time, and it's just yeah, just them just mocking Bart.
Speaker 3: They're dumb ass kids.
Speaker 4: They are dumast kids. Yeah, but then that's fighting Nelson. So he gets taken to the principal's office and then Skinner and Chalmers say they're going to plan a meeting with his parents. Let's check out the calendar and then.
Speaker 3: Let me check my calendar.
Speaker 4: Yeah creeps right, be creepy, Yeah, let me do it in front of the kid carrying out a calendar. Anyway, just weird home and then walks in late and he says he's booked a night at a romantic hotel with an obstructive view, which Marge finds very appealing. And they arrive and Homers says he's worked one hundred hours this week. He took a pound up on the way, so he's ready to go, and Marge has brought some massage oil lingerie from the Horny Hobby and some snuggle dice.
Speaker 1: This one has an action and this one has a body part. See muzzle neck with pleasure.
Speaker 4: Let me.
Speaker 3: Lick e.
Speaker 4: I'll try again, spank hair? What's it?
Speaker 2: Whisper into all? This game sucks?
Speaker 3: Why don't you just throw me?
Speaker 4: That is arguably the sexiest thing Marg's ever said. Why don't you just roll me? And he starts falling asleep dough and she asked, why wou'd you touch me? It's like, what do you think? He just said?
Speaker 3: He went one hundred outs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mother fuck is tired. And if he quits, who's going to be buying your ship from the horny Hobby?
Speaker 3: Well that's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, but.
Speaker 3: If you have set up a romantic getaway weekend, you should probably a pre game as best you can to make sure that you can deliver.
Speaker 4: I think it's more Carl's the villain here.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, Oh look I'm not. Yeah, I'm not having to go at home. But I don't know you did set this up, Bud.
Speaker 4: So Yeah, he drinks the I think it's just a massage oil or something.
Speaker 3: He does, and the oil has gotten name. It's got a joke name it I forgotten.
Speaker 4: Anyway, but he drinks it. They start kissing, and then Carl calls and says they're going to have been booked in for fishing week. Fishing week, Yeah, fishing week in.
Speaker 3: Paris, in Paris, Yeah, yes, So this is where the there was Proud of stuff really sort of kicks in.
Speaker 4: I remember seeing the movie.
Speaker 3: You have no real recollection of it. I remember it's just Anne Hathaway and Meryl Stream Meryl Street. Yeah, sequel coming out very soon. It is too Yeah, what was it called Devil was prior to too the Devil with more Prada. Yeah, this is coming with the Devil productor there's been I won't say controversy about it, but you've got a lot of people in the fashion world because the Devil is Prada is very beloved by a lot of people, but also a lot of fashion used to think, oh, yeah, this is is Finally they made a movie for us, and they've been looking it's like an advanced photos and going why does this fashion look so fucking cheap? I was like, these people are meant to be sort of like the upper echelon the you know, the trendset of the movies and shakers of couture, and it looks like they're wearing like fast fashion.
Speaker 4: Wasn't this the first big role for what's her assistance name and Emily blood Blunt? Yeah, it was this our first big role, one of.
Speaker 3: Her first big roles. Absolutely. Yeah, very good, isn't it.
Speaker 4: They' married to John.
Speaker 3: She is married to John Krazinski and her sister is married to her was Prada coastar Stanley Tucci.
Speaker 4: There we go?
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 4: How about that you learn something you don't have fun, but you're so basically, yeah, it's not going well for home in March. But Homer's been invited to Paris. Of course, so it gets to Homer leaving and Marge's angry at him. Now she says, I'll make it up to you. Last night was the chance to make it up to me. She's the most intimate moment we've had this week was when I ironed your shirts and he says, well, actually Carl's shirts. And I mean this is the only sort of part in the episode where Homer comes across as like a bit of a dick and he doesn't want to be with March. He says, it's long, I want to go, go, go go, and then it takes office like I think he's more just wanted to get away from being in trouble. Yes, yeah, if it could be shagging Marge, I think he'd be shagging Marge right now, that's correct.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, this is sort of pre the error of the right to disconnect. You're aware of this when oh, I hundred, if it's been passing into law or anything like that, but you know people are talking about, oh, you need to have the right to when you're working hours are over, you can switch off your phone, or you can switch off your notifications like it's after hours. Man, come on paying me overtime, Yeah, exactly, overtime rates of those things wonderful. Now I have another question as well, and I don't think it's around this era, but as the cab is pulling away leaving this why is all this croquet ship on the Simpsons? What's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why can we find a garden tool or some kind? Why does it be a croquet?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 4: I feel like there must be a deleted scene somewhere. I think so I had to have been. I was curious, Yeah, because why is it croquets? Absolutely no sense. But she throws the croquet, mallet, mallets whatever hits Flanders and you think, oh my god, she might have killed him. He's balling over. Then we come back with commercial on Homer and Karl are on the private jet and was actually really good at his job.
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 4: He talking about how you know the word on the streets, the protons and now the new electrons, and Carl hasn't got time for peeling and beans beans, beans squats me into his mouth. Then Flanders is well better now thanks to Christian prayer and doctor Sheldon Lowenstein. Is that somebody? I thought it was just the name of a Yeah, I don't think it's an actual doctor.
Speaker 2: Well, boys, daddy's back on the beam thanks to Christian prayer and doctor Sheldon.
Speaker 4: Oh and Stone.
Speaker 3: We thought you were going to die little uncle Killvin.
Speaker 1: Would he have to raise us with his funny friend David.
Speaker 2: No, I'd put rocks into your pockets and walk you out to see before that happened.
Speaker 4: Yea margin and avite them over for dinner. And that says you're going to see the best dish washing team ever. Then in Paris.
Speaker 3: Rod washes Todd and then put some in the dishwasher. Anyway, I don't squaky queen or no put the dish washer.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But now in Paris and homerss admiring all the various landmarks La crusty Burger. They arrive at fishing week and like a rock star. Homer is like your security and meet the French nuclear commissioner Sharma whatever. Anyway, I like that. So Home is basically doing the gay that we usually see Burns and Smiths, where Burns is like tell me who this is? This is? I trust your wife is still thank you for asking yes, now we should touch on this just briefly. So this features genuine parodies of the French president prime minister. I think it was the Prime Minister psychos prime minister President either the leader of the France Right. It's a parody of him, but it also parodies his wife right, who apparently was known for her various alliances, for her love life, her extensive love life.
Speaker 3: I think she was with Mick Jagger for a while.
Speaker 4: She's been Danny rock Stars and whatnot, and they completely like took the mickey out of them here, which I think was kind of unfair. I feel like she was I mean, it's not often though. When they went to the UK, they got Tony Blair, yeah, and when they I guess when they came to Australia that he's got Andy and the dam so that it's kind of like an Australian kind of thing. But I've read that, you know, they weren't really impressed in France with how their leader was was deceived, because I think it was he said, you're getting cozy with Cozy with Psycosy, Cozy with Psycosy, and the fact that his wife was cheating on him with Carl and whatnot. It's just like, I know, just if it felt kind of means well. Apparently, according to Wikipedia, which as we know, always lies ha clips showing the satirical appearances of French presidents Nicholas Sarkozzi and his wife Calibruni in the episode became internet hits in France on Daily Motion. Give me the hundreds of views on daily Motion and and another cyc called YouTube. There are still things on daily Motion occasionally look at it. See I'm just trying. I'm looking at personal laugh. Oh god, this goes on brages. In December two thousand and eight, Brunei sued the makers of a bag featuring a new shot taken during her youth. Jesus Closes on a Padon produced ten thousands of the shopping bags emblazoned with the nude photo taken in nineteen ninety three showing brune staring at the camera with her crossed hands covering her crotch. No link to that picture, and believe me, he's been looking.
Speaker 3: Wow. If you want an interesting read by all means, check out Calabrini's Wikipedia page. It's got twists and turns.
Speaker 4: The interesting life. Indeed, Yes, but yeah, they parodied them here and just parodied the fact that she was, you know, in her former life.
Speaker 3: Hey she had a life like we're all did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right. Yeah, probaly she's laughed it off, but it's like, it's kind of mean to do it this way.
Speaker 3: Little Yeah.
Speaker 4: But so you go into France for the first time, how did you get the actual voice?
Speaker 3: I mean maybe you didn't want to maybe, yeah, I guess well they Yeah, it's more sort of mocking the French way of life or gently ribbing the French way of life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should have changed their names if you know this. Yeah, yeah, because you're basically saying, this is these people. If it just looked and sound like me, You're like, it's just meant to be like them. Yeah, it wasn't worth it just to have the gag Cozy with Cozy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, Monsieur Carson. What have you enjoyed must about Paris?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I really love the Loave? Everything about it is so closed on Mondays.
Speaker 3: You are clearly a man of the world. May I have your card?
Speaker 2: My assistant will give you an ad.
Speaker 4: Can we meet for lunch?
Speaker 2: My sister will set that up. I want to make love.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: My assistant will do a sensual dance for your arousal. Come on, come on, come on, sensual dance.
Speaker 1: Jump jump.
Speaker 4: They're walking in the rain through Paris. Carlos everything about Paris except for their lame version of rock and roll, as you were saying, But he wants to extend their stay indefinitely, and Homer's what about March. I think that was important for Homa to constantly be saying, I need to get back to March. You know, he's not forgetting about March. And then Carl's just not listening to it all. He just wants to further their business and go to Disneyland with this lady who turns it to be Karla. Homer walks around, he sees March in various places. I think he sees the baghette and it's Marge's hair and the windmill and whatnot. Yes, yeah. Then meanwhile back home, the kids are leaving for a tea party. Janey's in a stink bomb party next door. No connection to Flanders arrives about his kids because they've been granded for as we were saying earlier, watching a Great Anatomy commercial and not telling him about it, and then they start cooking dinner together, march and Flanders and Marcha's we never do it anymore, cook together that is. And then he's going to wash the lettuce and he sprays the water all over them. So they're doing the slow motion walking in, moving into close to each other, and I'm like, I'm not buying this at all, and the way they did it didn't You're not buying anyth like this looks too far fetched, right, And then we come up from commercial and ding the oven goes off and dinner is ready. Thank god, we've been saved, And I'm like, weren't they just preparing dinner?
Speaker 3: That's truely a good point.
Speaker 4: It was washing the lettuce and the water splash on them because he's washing the letters to prepare dinner. And then now all of a sudden, this is ready, okay, Well, were they preparing a salad to go with whatever's in the oven? Maybe a tossed salad, you know? But they he was on fire today this episode did something to your car. Then calls Homer and he says, where are you? And we've got the Eiffel Tower behind him. It turns out the Homer has gone back to Springfield because he's a good husband.
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's gone back to He's gone back for his wife and Marge. And he said, I'm not scared of you, Carl, casters were going to fire you. Don't come back in. He's like, you know what, I don't think you are because that woman you've been banging first lady. And he's like, I'll just call the old president. What's his name, nick so cozy? President President? I said President Sarkozy and he's like, you wouldn't dare calls him. He's like, you're getting cozy with Sarcozy. And then his wife was named Carla Calabrouni. Calburni is looking a bit sort of anxious to Carl, like, look all right, no worries, You've got me give March my best, and he's like, I will after I give her mind. I was like, oh damn, this is very.
Speaker 3: Reading. The reading sort of the not necessarily the background of this episode. But something they did say was like the Simpsons h Q tends to get kind of like we get a little antsy about, you know, showing intimacy. I think I said this earlier. Sorry, I were just doing something a bit off kilter, yeah, or just depicting Homer in Marge's sex life. I mean, I don't think they ever go as hard as they do in the scene we're about to see it.
Speaker 4: This, this seemed very seductive.
Speaker 3: This seem down right sexy, because we.
Speaker 4: Have the episode where they're trying to spice up their love life natural born Lovers. Is that one lovers natural born kisses, kisses kisses where they end up Newton in the football field and whatnot? That time I have sex in various places. My favorite confidence, Oh it's a donkey.
Speaker 3: That felt more playful. This felt more like we are we're getting it old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah. But then we get a really fucking weird moment. So he throws his phone in the bin or throw something, and I'm assuming.
Speaker 3: A terrorist, that's what it seems like, you're a spy, And he.
Speaker 4: Who we haven't seen through the entire episode, picks up the phone and goes, oh, nuclear plans of Lenny, everything I need for my plan and that's it.
Speaker 3: What's all that about?
Speaker 4: What that feels like a mid episode plot point? He goes, no, yeah, would it have killed.
Speaker 3: You people to have that guy just sort of lurking in the background throughout France. Yeah, yeah, it's fishing week. Of course people are going to be interested energy. You're gonna have industrial espanage. Have that guy just sort of sneak out his head behind the from behind a building or something. Every one you know, who's that guy going on?
Speaker 4: Just happened to be at the lay.
Speaker 3: Some bread crumbs?
Speaker 4: Yeah none at the end.
Speaker 3: Ah, you know, I thought I was going to have to do more than this, but that's not the accent that goes any chance to break it out.
Speaker 4: The things said, Now we got about the status quo. So is Carl now fired? Is Carl going to be the supervisor in the next episode? What's to go here? They didn't wrap up.
Speaker 3: I guess we're gonna have to watch the next episode of The Simpsons to find out.
Speaker 4: I think if I know anything about Matt Sale and it's just just enjoy this episode, figure anything out.
Speaker 3: Goes ain't real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just has like a big change, you know, boss at the power plane or what's the go I have no idea, who knows who cares? Anyway, he gets home before that though, it's time for dessert, strawberries and whipped cream.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right. Yeah, we haven't and we've still got we still got.
Speaker 4: This stuff to resolve. So margin flat, so Flat says a good meal. They start eating strawberries and cream or sexy like and he gets cream and he's well trimmed, perfectly, perfully trimmed mustache, and Marge is about to kiss him again, and I'm like, and Flare is gonna kiss her. I'm like, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: And now, by the way, yeah, to go with my man's sigment for it. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. But there is one scene where Marge is holding a strawberry dip with cream to her lips. Shape of that strawberry, it looks like I'm going to say the tip of something to me at.
Speaker 4: Least, okay, unless I'm also in the green bits, just the green bits of strawberries.
Speaker 3: Are you. I would hope not.
Speaker 4: I never have, no, No, I've always just dipped in and it's not the core correct anyway. But they were eating that, they were enjoying them. And then she sees the reflection of the photo of Homer in Flanner's glasses as she goes there's only one person should getting strawberries with if Flantus say is something like yeah, I've always I've always thought that, and I'm like you were about to kiss her?
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 4: It just it just felt like such a weird revelation to happen out of absolutely nowhere for Flanders. Yeah, Planners hadn't. I hadn't teas that Flanners finds much attractive in any way. Why would he all of a sudden have the hots for March.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, Yeah, I mean if this had been someone else, say, Marge was buying ingredients for dinner for herself at the supermarket and has like a meat cute in the produce section with some with like a Jacques type of guy, and like, oh, well let's go and have dinner or something like that goes well, you know, it's tough to be like that would make more sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, someone like that. But then because he's French as well, true French, a French name, it's a very French name. I'm pretty sure it's a little like breakfast but you get the best of French bowling strut and continue look it up.
Speaker 3: But that could give the indications like, oh, infidelity could actually happen here, which could be interesting.
Speaker 4: But because if he is having to sweep back into her life when home is gone to gone to France, yeah, I would as a viewer buy and go. Is something going to happen?
Speaker 3: Is this going to be a but it could be interesting, but it all so he could create a level of discomfort for the viewer, Whereas because.
Speaker 4: No one wants to see margin Hammer cheating on each other.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. And you, as I said at the start of it, was you know it's not going to happen. These two love each other too much. But you know, with Flanders saying, it's also like, look, it's not gonna happen. But I feel kind of reassured because I know it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: This show is brought to you by the four Fingered Discount Patreon, where you'll find over one hundred hours of bonus podcasts, including exclusive Simpson's reviews and commentaries, as well as exclusive episodes of Going Down to South Park, Tales of Futurama, Bob's Pods, Speaking of the Hill, Talking Sifould, the One About Friends, and so much more. So go ahead and join the family today at patreon dot com. Slash four figure Discout but Homer gets home because Flanners is leaving. They cuddle on the doorstep Flanders and Marge, and Homer says, my wife and my worst friend. Could it be Nah? Then he just basically says, come Marg got someone finished business, says Hied to Flanders. Flanners leaves, I guess, and they go upstairs, and even not the animation of the house rocking, I'm like, oh yeah, it's it's not just like it's like, it's not just snuggling. This is fucking sound the dogs even here they run into the doghouse, the doghouse lits rocking, but they're just kissing the birds of the sh a of a love heart. And then we get Homer and Marge in bed as time of Homers turned to roll the dioce. He rolls, it says classic and it says love wife, and that's the end. I thought, yeah, that's a really nice ending, other than even says that, you know, when he kissed the dice for me, like the way they drew much, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, this looks so sexy.
Speaker 4: Oh god, yeah, this is a very horny episode, very horny sexy episode. But you know, sometimes you need a bit of horniness in your life right beare sometimes not too much? Yeah, not too much. But I thought, you know, the story had its holes and whatnot. There's moments that I didn't. I didn't like the flanners. I didn't like the flanners in Marge's angle, but I did like the relatability of the Sometimes you just don't have the sex drive. Oh sure, and that is okay as well, Yes, yeah, because I'm glad. I feel like that maybe they should have probably made that more aware that it's okay to not want to have sex.
Speaker 3: They did that. I certainly the first night at least, you know where he's like, oh I'm exhausted and yeah, and you know she takes his type and gives them because on the forad and it's like tomorrow night and all.
Speaker 4: That kinds up and it just could have even it was just like ten seconds have Marge at the end say I'm sorry I was so hard on your homer for not I know how hard you've been working.
Speaker 3: I think the hardcore fucking at the end is probably you know, that's that's the explanation and the resolution of that, because but.
Speaker 4: You could washes though and go, oh, well, that's all I should have been doing in the first place, man mate, and fuck your wife.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 4: Good point anyway, Yeah, wow that if it was not not safe for work this episode?
Speaker 3: What do we learn bomb?
Speaker 4: What did you learn from the episode with the day?
Speaker 3: What we do? We haven't done what I've learned from this episode quite some time. Um, don't take racy photos of someone when they're under the influence and then put it in the calendar, and then put it in a calendar. Yeah, first of all, don't do it. Secondly, if you are going to do it, keep that ship to yourself. You're a school principal. Don't hold up a calendar of a child's mother and talk about how hot she is. All good points. We've learned a lot from this episode.
Speaker 4: And don't buy these dice apparently this do you want to whisper into the enter the ass? We if you? If you? If you? Aluis had these dice and you rolled it and they said whisper into the ass? What are we doing in that situation?
Speaker 3: Are we are?
Speaker 4: We like at this point, like, but Niicola, are we going let's just do it the dice as we have to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. I am seeking a refund and giving it a one star review on Amazon dot com or sexy land dot com, where I probably bought these dice.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get these dice and I'll update you what happens.
Speaker 3: Please, just as long as not whispering into my ass from this day forward, your name will be all right.
Speaker 4: It is time for the Guy Davis New Name Championship. The current leaderboard stands at this in third position, we have Nathan Briggs and Justin Williams, both on three points. In second position, we have Phil Hawkins on six points, and in first position it's Clever Carle Carl Muldoon on seven points taken away.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just want to say some really great names new names for this particular episode, so much so so much that I ran a past Nando. I was like, I think we should have like a wild card category because I just want to give honorable mentions to four of these other names. Okay, but it's up to you. We can do it.
Speaker 4: It's always up to me.
Speaker 3: It is. Indeed, you're the one steering this particular ship here, But I want to give honorable mentions to the following new names. If you've actually found the names that go with Okay, then honorable mentions to work hard, play nada. That is Nathan Briggs, Briggs eat well done, I really dug this liberty egalitate new detay that is.
Speaker 4: Nathan Briggs killing it.
Speaker 3: Pawn on the fourth of July, Porn on the fourth of July is Mike Salter salty Live in Libido Loca, Phil Hawkins. Okay, then cool.
Speaker 4: You gonna say it like Ricky Martin though.
Speaker 3: Say it again live in Libido Loca.
Speaker 4: It was a sex symbol he was. Indeed, I never liked he saw Maria. I love this cup of life and live in the videoca. Maria's too, Yeah, you do you want a Mondagreen is misshard Absolutely no idea.
Speaker 3: It's a misheard lyric. Okay. So it's like I always thought Jimmy Henis was saying, excuse me while I kissed this guy.
Speaker 4: You know it was excuse me while kiss The first thought saying kiss your cock at night? Well you can't, thought she kissing his night because obviously has a good cock if you can kiss.
Speaker 2: It what not?
Speaker 3: In the Riddy Martin song Live in Leavita Loca, I always thought her lips were like deviled eggs, which part of the line lips are devil.
Speaker 4: Red lips are devil lips like deviled eggs.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, not kiss them.
Speaker 4: The scene devil That's yeah.
Speaker 3: Zoidberg would probably all over it because he enjoys the devil leg as we just discussed in our most recent Tales of Future arm episode, which covered Roswell.
Speaker 4: That ends one one of my favorite episodes, available exclusively on our Patreon channel right now.
Speaker 3: Do you need a better reason to stay or become a patron?
Speaker 4: Almost three full seasons of Tales of the Future availble exclusively for our five dollars plus supporters on the gravy train.
Speaker 3: Okay, but speaking of three one two, three, top two three okay, one point goes through Carls Junior.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: It's clever Kyle.
Speaker 3: Clever Carl.
Speaker 4: I've got another points. Put him now on eight points. Well done, clever, Kile.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed this very much. This is two points. May contains nudity, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, because obviously March got it out in May. That would be Mike Salter. Well done. That is Mike's first points for the season.
Speaker 3: We've got a double dose of soul because he got a little wild card with the honorable mention, and now it gets two points, well does yeah, but three points go to Miss March.
Speaker 4: Miss March. I like it because I think it's got a double meaning. What are the double meanings? That's meaning number one? What's meaning number two?
Speaker 3: Well you've got of course, you got your Playboy centerfold and they're invariably miss somebody usually are you're talking about, you know, whenever you're sort of talking about a play with you, you sort of say it's Miss March. It could be Miss September or Miss April. But yeah, I think there was actually a movie called Miss March, like a dumb sort of teen comedy. I think anytime I've heard so, like in popular culture people refer to Playboy centervirs. I bet you were a Miss March. But the other thing is Homer missus March.
Speaker 4: He does indeed, yes, he misses her when he's over in France, and she misses him as well.
Speaker 3: Who gave us that title?
Speaker 4: That would be it's official. Philip J. Hawks is back on top.
Speaker 3: Is reclaimed. The J is indeed doctor J.
Speaker 4: He's got from six to nine points. Philip J. Hawkins in first position. On nine points, I mean all.
Speaker 3: Due respect to Clever Carle and everyone else who's given us great names. And in the running there's only one point behind Clever Carle's on eight. Yeah, okay, but yeah, Philip J. Hawkins indeed Weld, I'm Philip J. You've done it?
Speaker 4: And Miss March is indeed a movie from two thousand and nine. Eugene Bell wakes up after four years of being in a coma and finds only his best friend Tucker waiting for him, while his high school sweetheart is now a model for Playboy magazine.
Speaker 3: Fun fact may not contain actual fun I believe that the actor playing Eugene Bell is. His name is Zach Creigor. It is Zach Creigor has gone on direct Barbarian and this year's horror hit Weapons.
Speaker 4: Did he really?
Speaker 3: He's done to Jordan Peel and reinvent himself as like the new face of horror?
Speaker 4: Well done. This movie also starts Hugh Havena, He's actually in it? Raquel ALESSI is she the girlfriend that would that would scan Molly Stanton? Don't know who that is, but see her as being a vable Miss March maybe anyway. This has been our review of The Devil Wes Nada we onto all those guys for the new names. What on Philip J. Hawkins.
Speaker 3: Well done, Philip J. But yeah, well done everyone who gave us new names.
Speaker 4: But it's nice that he's not I want to say the punt. Look who's Hawkins?
Speaker 3: Look Look who's Phlip Jay Hawkins? Now he is indeed all right.
Speaker 4: So the next episode from season twenty one, we shall be reviewing pranks and greens. But also in the camp we've got discussions with Josh Weinstein where we discussed a fish court someone. We've got Reyo Leary reviewing.
Speaker 3: The Cartridge Family to talk about trip stand up comeding is. Yeah, we're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Talking to Matt Someone again in the very near future.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm going to be talking to him as well. I mean, not just you, not just your best friend, Matt. You're in yeah, yeah, now I'm part of the circle now with Zidebooks.
Speaker 4: We've got aler Gene coming on the show in the future with God bill O can'll come back on the show in You alluded.
Speaker 3: To the fact that a Smallville cast member might be on the show at sometimes you probably you're looking very smart whenever that comes up, and justifiably so.
Speaker 4: Lots of exciting chats and reviews from up here on the four Finger discap Network. But the Christmas season is upon us, and if you want to give back to your pals going down, if you've had an entire year's worth of free entertainment, you can't support us for as little as just one dollar on Patreon, But if you want to get some extra hours of bonus content, for five dollars, you can get over one hundred hours of exclusive four Finger discount podcasts. That's got exclusive episodes of tails of your drama tales are sign Feld speaking of the Hill, Bob's Pods TV launch pods, some exclusive episodes on there as well, some other movie reviews, some exclusive Simpsons reviews that we know, some guy on Springfields that we haven't released yet. So many hours of exclusive content. Five bucks. It's all give all of you out there listening right now, chuck us five dollars supporters on Patreon. You can, you know, go a long way to keeping the lights in here at four figure and make us a very very merry Christmas here at the poor figurediscat network.
Speaker 3: Not just keeping the lights on, keeping the Christmas lights on, because it's Christmas.
Speaker 4: It's Christmas. But thank you guys for auviously for here at the network. We would not be here without you. I don't forget to continue to rate and review us on Apple Podcasts or Spotify reereview. Do you listen to this show? Whatever? Five hundred reviews now believe on Spotify? Think it is so much five or five hundred reviews on Apple as well, So absolute legends. Let's get some of them positive. Let's get those numbers increasing as well. And then just if you've got friends out there like the Simpsons, let them know if they like Southbuk, let them know about going down the South Pike. And of course the one about Friends is back as well, So if you're like friends, you can listen to Nicola and myself review Friends each and every week. But this has been a review of the Devil. Where's NADAMSI Davis? Any final words for those incredible listeners out
Speaker 3: There, We hope you enjoyed this episode of Full Finger Discount, the podcast where the netwits are running the goof House sh