Speaker 1: Something you should go Something you should know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. We have art joining us right now from a one preferred art. First of all, thanks for joining us today.
Speaker 2: Thank you, John. I appreciate it. I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now we're sneaking up to Christmas. And this is the funny thing is this this holiday is one of those holidays that a lot of people associate with chimneys because they hang their stockings by care or by the chimney with care. And you work with people on the chimneys on the fireplace rather because of the chimney, do a chimney cleaning, and that's something that matters a lot, especially if people plan to use their fireplace this time of year.
Speaker 2: That is correct, yao. And the last thing we want to hear in the news is you know somebody's home catching on fire because of a chimney fire. We kind of talk about it and we say we like to get there before the fire department gets there so we can inspect you. We can make sure that you're in compliance and that you actually enjoy a nice, cosy fire. We do all types of repairs and fireplaces and chimneys, so we don't just come in and swipt the chimney. We also address the needs that we may find during that inspection and cleaning as well.
Speaker 1: And when we're talking about this, is this mainly wood burning fireplaces or is this kind of the same with gas fireplaces as well?
Speaker 2: Same with gas fireplaces, there are now perhaps as critical even though the National Fire Protection Association recommends to have it done or inspected at least once a year. You know, you always get those situations where birds get in and they nest, they put a blockage in your chimney, or even something as simple sometimes you know, you're only thinking about woodburning appliance aspect, even your water here here chimney or your vent for your furness itself. If there's a blockage of the chimney and you have carbon monoxide' be oben into the home, that is very dangerous. So having an inspect at least once a year.
Speaker 1: Would be great, absolutely, And I know we've talked in the past about dryer vents and how big of a deal that is. And also you do air duck cleaning, so all of the duct work throughout the home. And you know, again there are so many things when it comes right down to it. If people listening haven't had a chance to work with a one preferred, I would suggest they reach out to you because this would be a great time to come out and they can take care of all of these things at once. They could have them. You know, you could have a one preferred to take a look at your chimney, get that ready to go, clean your duct work, clean your dryer vent, and then you'll be rolling into a brand new year knowing that you are set and ready to go for a little while.
Speaker 2: At least that is correct. Yes, And you know at this post a year particularly, we get that question all the time where say when can you do it? Can you do it this time? And answer is yes, we can do it all year round. You know, if we can get to your location with you know, road conditions and stuff like that. As long as we can get to you, we can get you taken care of any time of the year, so there's not a particular time where we say, you know, we don't recommend it all year around. We can help you. And same with your dryer vent. You know, you don't think about it at hoora. When you think of fires, most people think of a chimney, but there are actually more fires these to dryer vents, and typically it comes for like lack of maintenance run installations that there are even some electrical fires. It is estimated about fifteen thousand dryer band fires a year, so it's a huge thing, lots of millions of dollars lost in in proper damage.
Speaker 1: If this is something that you have not already had addressed at your home, I encourage you, don't wait, don't put it off, reach out right away. Talk to art at A one preferred art. What is the best way for them to connect with you?
Speaker 2: Six oh five three six eight forty eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Very very nice and again art from A one preferred You can also find them online at A one preferred dot com and that number once again six oh five three six eight four zero eight eight.
Speaker 2: That is correct. Thank you, jan Hey.
Speaker 1: Something you should know. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com