Speaker 1: Read read the rest of these.
Speaker 2: That is from Nizzy.
Speaker 3: Niggy Jizzy's so dark Niggy Jizzy, Hey look dead mean what is that.
Speaker 2: Who's uh uh yeah, I said I didn't say. I thought he said Southern, which I'm like, I guess that.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the snark Tank Podcast. We are Chris Raygan, Tom Sweeney, some black men, some black guy. Dark Pi goes by many names. Uh, go to Patreonic comas snark Tank if you want early access, ad free all that stuff.
Speaker 1: If you don't do that, remember what I didn't bring a bath.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you didn't bring your fucking your mold spores.
Speaker 1: I drank today.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, it is we are recording later. I had to do a consolation today.
Speaker 2: But uh, it was about the you guys debated between who was gayer right between.
Speaker 4: We're trying to figure out who was gay or Ronda Santis or Richard Simmons.
Speaker 2: And it was a really it was kind of it was kind of clothes.
Speaker 1: Like you guys talked about were confident.
Speaker 2: You're taking the hard mode is is advocating that Ronda Santis is gayer, But you were really convincing. Yeah, I like I think I won.
Speaker 1: I think, and I think the shoes really did it?
Speaker 2: Look at his shoes. Those shoes are fucking I don't understand. I can someone please give me some sort of of like there's a logical reason he would wear these and not be clowned, Like what, like, can you give me anything? No?
Speaker 4: Really, it's crazy, like he had he had to have have those custom made by like Edna Mode or something like like where do you even?
Speaker 2: Where do you buy?
Speaker 1: He found it's high fashion.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't get it, like, to me, those are My friend had a thrift store for a minute, you know, but it was too expensive so he shut it down the rent. But he had stuff like that in there, very things that high fashion things. I there were there was these golden uh Jordan's that I wanted so badly, but I was like I couldn't justify what I was like that, I can't. I forgot they were there. They were since it was a discount thing was probably like a few hundred dollars, but whatever, they probably would have been way you know, never never, it just wasn't it wasn't worth it, and I wasn't making that much money at the time.
Speaker 1: I still didn't over like I paid like the most I paid for any of my shoes. I have the I have the Miles Morales, the new ones, the blue, the purple and black ones for the Prowler.
Speaker 2: Gay, purple and green. That it's pretty gay, But how much those are?
Speaker 1: They're fire as sneakers. I don't wear them.
Speaker 2: Say they were bad?
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 2: Gay? Game bad? What do you mean? What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by I didn't know?
Speaker 2: I didn't know. What are you what? You guys are hoping? You guys to hop. I didn't even finish yet I finished it.
Speaker 1: I said, then why did you say gay? I said, I you said gay? I said, now they're fire. I didn't say gay was bad yet you said I was gonna.
Speaker 2: I was gonna.
Speaker 1: But you guys need me to the punch so well, you guys try to say, first, how which were your gas shoes? They were like one hundred and seventy five. I bought them. I bought them like proper, like actual price, and then like they're gonna retail for more.
Speaker 5: Problem.
Speaker 4: It's hard for me to dressify paying that much money for something that I'm just gonna wipe across the ground constantly, you know what I mean? The way about cars, to be honest, the same way, we're just like this is gonna be like exposed to the elements constantly.
Speaker 2: Why the am I gonna pay good money?
Speaker 1: Having a sports car in civilian life is stupid?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that's what. Yeah, you don't buy just by economy cars. Let me come on, guys, don't be stupid.
Speaker 1: Card are you gonna use if you're gonna actually go, if you're going to German, like, if you're going to Germany to the Audubond and shit, gay, get yourself a fast fucking obviously. But if you live in like America and you drink your car to work and shit groceries, get a regular fucking car. Yeah, I was luxually he goes like a fucking tesla, Like that's that's the most luxury. And even if that's like too expensive, i'd they are so bad man. Yeah they were fine. They were good cars once upon a time.
Speaker 2: No, some there are some models that had that don't fail, and that's that's a that is a bad bar. Yeah, it's that. Oh, this is this is this, These ones are okay.
Speaker 1: They were fine. They were fine, and then Elon got too popular and he started shitting them out left and right instead of taking time to make them, and they just fell on quality. Yeah, I was really twenty thirteen. The twenty fourteen one were good cars. They were great cars.
Speaker 4: I remember, I remember talking positively about them. But then like the build quality just like fell off a cliff at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what happens. It'd be like, oh, we're gonna make this many, and then they wouldn't make that many and they would come out with ones that are like half done.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just can't. I can't stand all the shit that he's been a part of. It's just all cut corners. I mean, you saw what happen with Twitter. It's the same. He does that to everything where he's like, it's rich. People have that mentality of the they have they don't need a penny pinch, and they still do.
Speaker 1: You know, That's what they say. The thing that's so I became rich.
Speaker 2: I'm like, know, what the fuck it isn't you didn't get rich by penny pinching that how it was because you fucking made this car and a Styro of home what the hell? And we and you took taxes from us. He subsidized Tesla and SpaceX and then it'll be like fucking oh, I fucking you just They always say that all the rich people act like saving their money and doing this minimalist it is how they made their money, and like it's the biggest fucking bull shaved And.
Speaker 1: I earned up money and my dad gave me three million dollars. Yeah, yeah, exactly that.
Speaker 4: It's that Get so now, I when I'm making my cars, I think like.
Speaker 1: This, use Scotch tape?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Why are we using? Why are we welding things? Is just as reliable. Tape's been around for so long.
Speaker 1: I didn't open your car and seeing it things are taped together together and bolted.
Speaker 2: I could see it. I can see the pitch too.
Speaker 4: It's like you tape would be a You think tape would have lasted this long. You think tape would be in every convenience store, every single department store if it wasn't reliable.
Speaker 2: Taper is phenomenal, So put him in. I'm sure in every.
Speaker 1: Tape is so super good. I have Oh my god, my fucking my sweg girl has been watching a bunch of fucking did.
Speaker 2: You just say swe what'd you say?
Speaker 1: In English?
Speaker 2: It's father in law write English.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you said it like you said a Spanish word without a Spanish.
Speaker 1: Accident, because I swel I'm sorry. Well, it's like it's like saying casa dilla you would kill that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that mean that means donkey? Right?
Speaker 1: Doesn't burrito mean donkey?
Speaker 2: It does? And this is so crazy. I literally just learned this last night. Yeah, I mean, see, my homie is having some family problems and we were talking about Because I was talking, I just realized he said that.
Speaker 1: I was like I was living there and I were good, and I was like, good, why do you say good to that? They're pretty bad problems. It's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: I was just saying, let's just say it's cancer involved, but everybody's in good spirits. But I just learned that Boogie. Yeah, but I'm sorry. I went to visit Boogie.
Speaker 1: Close friends with Boogie is why the whole time on this man and Derek saying, I'm like, that's my fucking boy.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I didn't tell. Yeah, I'm just I didn't say any im I know what's saying that would be I didn't say there's a podcast that like that would be such a vital information to.
Speaker 1: Share, and I'm like, like, you knew if we had cancer or not.
Speaker 2: You knew every all of a sudden, you anything. The whole time I knew he was he jumped the gun. He called me, Derek. You know, I got really scared, and I just you know, I just jumped the gun and said I had cancer. But it just turns out.
Speaker 1: Derek, I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 2: I'm a fucking I's actually how it really would have went, gonna something I promised this time for real, That's literally how it actually would have went.
Speaker 1: Because it's not funny. It's not funny, but like you know what I've done it yet.
Speaker 2: Why it's not fun Why it's not not funny? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, even if he does it at this point, it's just like, dude, like what people like, they'll be finally that's so fucking sad, but he's not. But you know, like I don't know, like he's he's just run out of sympathy at this point.
Speaker 4: It's like it'll be sad when he dies for the people who love him, But like, I mean, I can't feel bad for the guy. Like it's it's just gone. It's over me.
Speaker 1: It's not. I'm sad because it got to the point it's at that's right, exactly bad. Yeah, I just feel bad, like that's a person still, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: What he did. Now, you can't feel bad for him.
Speaker 1: Now, I feel bad for the situation, not the person.
Speaker 2: Why do you feel bad for the situation.
Speaker 1: So you know, this guy is just down on his luck, but he's not. It's his doing and it's what he's doing.
Speaker 2: And so that's why I wouldn't call it down his luck. I think down in his luck as people like say, I think getting actual real cancer. That's like, oh, that's horrible luck, because you know, that's kind of a genetic gamble. He just willed himself to have cancer, like I have cancer. Woo. Everybody gets exposed and then team stars like, I mean, I'm sure he will get it eventually. We know because of all of his ailments, he's gonna have some sort of he.
Speaker 1: Has he has some, but will he has like filopian tube cancer or something. He's like, you you don't got that.
Speaker 2: That's he's so sicky. Some of the doctors just like I was, just like, you have tube cancer, not on your philopians. It's just like, you don't have filopians. They're just floating around your body?
Speaker 1: Do this?
Speaker 2: I think, Uh, you know, I ate one of the hookers. I'm sorry. Her philopian tubes must be still stuck in my digestion track. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I took my I took all eighteen thousand hookers that I paid for with me, and they just didn't find me hot when all my hair was falling out?
Speaker 2: Did you say eighteen thousand?
Speaker 1: Isn't that what he s meant?
Speaker 2: I thought you'd bet.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I thought he said eighteen thousand hookers, Oh that's it for five for five, he spent five hundred than eighteen.
Speaker 2: Where do you go to get those prices? Are there? Even?
Speaker 4: Do you think there are even that many hookers? Like like legitimately, that's a good question. Probably not, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Well there in America, there's so many people that has to be yeahteen thousand per three hundred.
Speaker 1: Million was a hooker and a swinger like a hooker.
Speaker 2: Singer, escort, sorry the headsquort. I think it's a higher end. I think there's high class and there's a system. My friend used to be like a bouncer for escorts. And so there's like a system meaning that they have like protection, and they're usually like a I thought, I think the hookers are just the ones that go on the streets like, uh, you just see them on the street.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like buskers. Yeah he's a busker again, like the like the people on the street with the guitar.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, gotcha. They're like sex buskers like get back, get back.
Speaker 1: A kurby fucking inhale sound as they suck your dick off your body. I don't know, man, I.
Speaker 4: Don't how would you feel if you if you had, if you got a blow job, right, But it was like one suck and then like when her head came back, your dick was noticeably thinner.
Speaker 1: But she took some of the mass out of my cock. Oh yeah, it's probably one good hell of a suck. It feels really good, but literally it's not.
Speaker 2: It's just like one like yeah, panic, that's that's panic. She does it again. It gets really you let her do it again.
Speaker 1: She goes real if she goes, it's just enough time for you to notice that happened.
Speaker 2: You know, because then she'll probably she's faster, she'll get in a few more before you push your way and then you have a fucking pencil dick.
Speaker 1: A pencil dick fucking like I look like a blunt.
Speaker 2: Like Jane, like a little joint.
Speaker 4: I think when you push your back, you notice she's significantly taller than she was.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's absorbing you. Wait a minute, so this must mean Okay, so this means there means a lot of things. So if she's experienced, this means she was this small when she started, or or that was the first time that ever happened. She just discovered this the other I like to believe the former.
Speaker 1: She was fucking she was like like Stuart Little could have bullied her, like like authentic Little.
Speaker 2: The idea of like.
Speaker 1: Your wife's for some reason gets shrunk. He's like, honey, I would still like this have a SEXU relationship. And you're like, I don't think I can suck a toy? No, what do you?
Speaker 2: What do you just action figure? You can't No, of course not.
Speaker 1: There's nothing to do at that point.
Speaker 2: You can't just like beat your dick on her leg cy rubbing on her entire body so painful though, dude.
Speaker 1: Is throwing up and ship it's like getting it is that getting hit with a heavy version of a pool noodle.
Speaker 2: Dude. Those things are crazy, man, nobody everyone only uses them for violence. Dude.
Speaker 1: I would I wouldn't get as far away as I could, and I would swing it out people so pop would hit him.
Speaker 2: That was such a ship. That was really fun to do, though, to be honest, don't get batistics.
Speaker 1: Amount of time it gets there, it's gonna really make It wouldn't hurt you, but it would just make a lot of noise.
Speaker 2: Whoever made them, they're evil. They did that one.
Speaker 4: Creating that though, And that's like your your contribution to society. It's like it's like a ubiquitously understood thing, Like everybody knows what a pool noodle is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that much money you probably probably made, though that person.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if not a lot, to be honest with you, Like, yeah, like there's a lot of the pattern or whatever game like three hundred pennies or so, it's.
Speaker 1: Like the McDonald's guys and three hundred pen like actual, there's a couple of pennies poorted on his desk.
Speaker 2: Get the funk out of here before we kill you, Before.
Speaker 1: We kill all these you gotta clean up all these pennies in five seconds and get the fun got kill you. They have any guns, he just toss them all over the room. They got NERF guns, though, I got NERF guns with fucking car engines in it. So when that ship hits you was gonna hurt like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: How make are those guns?
Speaker 1: It looks like the doll, the hammerburds the fucking the Lancer.
Speaker 2: It sounds like that. It's firm and it just says nerves origin blue, right yellow. Five seconds or three they start counting as they're poor, and it's a fucking contracts. The penny's are fucking falling through. It's like it's like the think of the mall where you like, wait for this, they're coin to go on the circle.
Speaker 1: My god, so stupid didn't even get his money?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 4: I really actually I almost bought like a replica Lancer, like in like twenty seventeen, like when we were all living together.
Speaker 1: That would have been a cool by I thought of. I was like, how much did it costs? It really wasn't that.
Speaker 4: It was just enough where I was like, is this too much to spend on something so stupid?
Speaker 1: It was probably like three.
Speaker 2: Hundred's that range, But it was like I was like, is that too much for a gun, for like a fake gun.
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm doing well, but like, ah that range just like right now for me, that's my range for like cool to stupid. Ratio was like I will say today, I regret it. I regret that I didn't get because it's just like, look at how look at how come that's become to our job, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I just I just love it, Like it's just such a it's such a it's such a cool design.
Speaker 2: I mean, you'll still get one eventually, maybe I have, Like, actually I do want I want to answer. I want Magneto's helmet with a good one because they sell shitty ones. Yeah, I had a guy that was supposed to make one for me. There was a whole message and then they get squeezed in a little bit. It's hard.
Speaker 4: I want a Magneto helmet that is so small, but I forced it on my head anyway, and I'll cut my cheeks off.
Speaker 2: Your cheeks are taking down. It's like ears Magnus bleeding looking like a green snoopy with a fucking Magneto helmet on.
Speaker 1: Eric lan Over here, fucking insane.
Speaker 2: That is so stupid. You try to do this and you die.
Speaker 1: Your brain is swollen. Your brain is so swollen, it's insane. But you're still out there in your elbows. Dude, Oh my god, that so yeah.
Speaker 4: Boogie tattooed. Oh yeah, he tattooed. Uh he got lire tattooed.
Speaker 2: On his face.
Speaker 1: Were tattooed on his face.
Speaker 2: That's what I wanted, can you That's what I wanted. That'd be fire because I feel Liar is actually because I don't even like I've seen, you know, the amount of who is it blue Some fucking one of those rappers got face. I don't know if it was blue face. I was gonna say blue face, but I actually I was like, I don't think that was but somebody got uh it was it was like Susan b Anthony or something. It was like because it was like a money thing or something. Yeah, and it was I was like, I don't know what's happening. So when I see Liar, I'm like, Okay, that's child's play. And also he got it where he can just grout his beard, so I'm like, what a fucking retard. But at the same time, I was also like, this is such a nothing thing.
Speaker 4: At the same time, Yeah, I like that it's just rail if he's looking in a mirror, I think that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Think it's so weird. Like for me, tattoos are so like it's a strange thing for me because like I understand tattoos the nature of our Like Derek, I forget you have tattoos all the time. I see them all the time, but I forget you have time.
Speaker 2: I forget. I imagine it like that with people have tattoos as well, like I I don't until somebody acknowledges them, like oh yeah, I kind of Or I see a picture of myself because you're so.
Speaker 1: You're super tattoed, and I'm just like, I forget you have tattoos, right, because you have a feel on your chests, right, you have like no nothing on my chest.
Speaker 2: No, no, I know.
Speaker 1: I've seen your arms, in your legs, you have a bunch, and I'm like I look at it and I'm like, oh my god, you have fucking till.
Speaker 2: You have so many tattoos. I don't have to get like buff before I got like chest tattoos or something.
Speaker 1: Because I just I don't know this. Tattoos are so weird for me because I really really really wanted one, and then I hit like twenty five, and I'm like, I don't really want one.
Speaker 2: You're too late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you can still get something, but I mean I.
Speaker 2: Know people that have gotten some around the age too. But it's really, like I said, if your heart's not.
Speaker 1: In it, I'm thirty now, dude, Like, I don't know, it's not to me. It has nothing to do with age.
Speaker 2: It's just more like, is your heart into it or that's the thing. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's like if he's thirty now and he hasn't had one, it's like, yeah, you just don't want.
Speaker 2: You don't really want.
Speaker 1: I don't want bad enough. I wanted to get one for a while. I'm glad didn't get the one I wanted to get. I want to get a fucking try Force. So glad I didn't get that shit.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that I used to. I used to always have one of those uh like say my computer desk or at work or whatever, they always have like a certain like, oh let me have the try Force. Stupid bullshit. It was just one of those things that I like to have. It was almost like a ritual. But then I kind of kind of.
Speaker 1: Got out of it.
Speaker 2: So I was like, you know this kind of game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if you do, it's probably gonna be a jay Z lyric and it's gonna be like dumb man word that.
Speaker 2: It's a lyric? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: And it's like, why did you get that's a lyric?
Speaker 2: Like there's a couple of rules that like, I feel like, Okay, there's no rules for tattoos obviously, However, there are some etiquettes and guides. Don't start fake, don't start like for god, damn it. Whatever you do, do, you do you, And as long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. I'm still gonna make fun of you'na be happy about it. I'm gonna get it. And just as you're getting it, you could have stopped a long time ago, and you just keep going. Man, goddamn it is fucking stupid. Keep going, keep going?
Speaker 4: Now, how do you feel about like, because I've had this conversation with people, and people insist that I'm trying to sound cool when I say it, but I swear to God, I just feel this way.
Speaker 1: The pain that you get with the tattoo.
Speaker 4: The pain it's it doesn't really hurt right in the way that like people assume.
Speaker 1: It would depends on where you get it.
Speaker 2: I will say the only the only true pain I would say is from a long session. The in the moment. To me, it's like I say, if you've been scratched by a cat, it's like, you know, kind of know what a tattoo feels like, because I feel like getting scratched by a cat it surprises you more than anything like ow. But really, if you knew was coming, you'd be like, oh, it stings a little bit, yeah, and it's not that bad. To me.
Speaker 4: It's like it's such a consistent pain that it becomes like not it just it just kind of feel it fades into the background where it's like, oh, this isn't I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know this, Like the wrist one hurt more than anything.
Speaker 4: If I were to say that a tattoo hurt, But even that was just kind of like, yeah, it's way less to me.
Speaker 1: It's like way less worse. I'm more uncomfortable getting blood drawn.
Speaker 2: Oh that I well, I don't.
Speaker 4: Like that hurts, and that hurts me and is more uncomfortable to me, even even one with like heavy black.
Speaker 2: I guess that all I don't want them having it, Okay, I'm sure they have your blood to use it threw it away right away. They can't use it probably like completely black.
Speaker 1: My blood is fucking bright green, right green, like radioactive ship in fucking movies.
Speaker 2: I don't like how you're just unbothered by that. He's like whatever I found myself.
Speaker 1: I bleed and it goes straight, it doesn't even touch, just goes straight through material.
Speaker 2: And you're completely just like, I don't whatever, man. You know, like the government is pleading discovery study you. They like, we'll give you our best scientist Fauci, and it will give you Fuci best one. Like we'll give you our best dog killing scientists Fauci, and you're like, nah, man, I'm cool.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make the world a better place. My blood, only your blood could have would be unlimited energy forever, like one pint of it, one pint of it, and nobody would ever have to pay electrical bills, just energy bills in general.
Speaker 2: You know, so they pay more energy bills. I guess you sell it to the right people. Like you go down medicine, like figure they'll figure out a way to make an idea of choosing to like someone that you can help the world is like, how do I make it worse? Yeah? I want to make it worse worse. Do you hear about that guy that was supposed to get out of prison. He's been in prison for like decades and then they found out that he was obviously innocent, and then like there was like some weird stipulations and some guy like wrote like a letter trying to for no reason, just to like like I was saying villain maxing, because that's all it is. He was trying to like force him to see he's still in there, even though his attorney that actually married the guy. I don't know what's going on with that shit. But they were preparing to let him out and be like we'll get some dinner afterwards, and like, oh, turns out like there's some prosecuting people that are just trying to keep him in. And it just seems like the sake of it, because there was no everyone was trying to figure out a reason why. And I feel like that's that person. If that person received them like this miracle fucking you know, like this serum that cures all of everything, and he be like.
Speaker 1: Crush on fire.
Speaker 2: Nah No, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like, dude, you idea of the idea of just free floating villainy is so insane to me.
Speaker 2: In the real world is so like what is wrong? Like what the fuck? Yeah, It's like people just want to watch the whale boom. Okay, I want a world where he's Batman. Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm bog. Oh my god, Now talk. No. He puts a guy headfirst into a wood chipper.
Speaker 2: He's just now.
Speaker 1: Talk talk, and his head is fucking fly.
Speaker 2: His head is gone in a wood chipper. His head's gone. He's just ankles.
Speaker 1: He's interrogating a set of ankles.
Speaker 2: Talk.
Speaker 1: Dammitm you that jokers out there. I've gone Okay. He picks up the joker and like fucking dragon, throws him head first into the floor and he's like now talking and spine is broken out of his body.
Speaker 2: Eyes around.
Speaker 4: But it is the most cartoonish gore could ever fucking imagine.
Speaker 1: Like he says talk and Joker's mouth is down here. It is clammical because of how hard he slams.
Speaker 2: Him on the floor. It's jokers, so he's still laughing. He's still.
Speaker 1: It's so bad that he's not like he's like, oh, he's actually.
Speaker 2: Like the first time, he's fucking begging for help.
Speaker 4: Batman, batman ow ow ow now no, no, you won't full meet his toy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: He's just panicking, repeating the same thing over there because he's like he's in death throw.
Speaker 2: He's like in loop. He's like roll the twenty's commissioner and the commissioner.
Speaker 1: The commissioner can't get in a room. Commissioners like the commissioner about rocking. He was like he was immediately backed up.
Speaker 2: He's hit the floor and he was like yo. He fucking drives in his car. He just never stopped. He drives, goes to Barbie, gives her a hug. He's like, honey, we gotta move now. Something's wrong with Batman? What's about? What's wrong with me? What wrong with He just turns completely ghost white.
Speaker 1: Like nothing, nothing, Bruce, I think you can handle the city yourself. Yeah, I really think I've leveled up my guy.
Speaker 2: Know you dead guy didn't.
Speaker 4: He's also, by the way, I need to really clarify this, he's modern day Michael Kane as Batman's elderly, but he's still He's still swooping and he's magnet kicking people from across the road.
Speaker 1: Are the way stronger and faster than he than anyone should be, not just him, Yeah, Anyonekham.
Speaker 4: Batman, Arkham Batman, Michael Caine outside of his suit can beat insomniac Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Outside of his suit, outside of no suit needed. Do you remember the the opening worthwhile debate thing you think mc abe spider Man onomia.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I know what I mean if it's I think Michael for sure, though ye put him down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think I don't know. I think I can beat him.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Do you think look at Yeah, that's stupid. Let's doupid as ship Team Star is he is he Batman? I think he might. I feel like keemstar is. He's built on so much like just the will to destroy people as fast as fuck. He might be able to outrun him. He has fast as fucks, he might be able to and then with the with the with the velocity of his punch actually might kill him. Yeah, So that's actually a thing. But I just want like he's who's the worst villain in that univer because I feel like Keemstar is I the whole tattoo thing. That was like it was weird seeing a real like a real life villains are fake, right, it was weird seeing this guy like scheming and like puppeteering someone who's completely broken. I was like, this is a real villain arc. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: I was John because we all know that he sucked. It's some weird like but like this was kind of different. It's some weird like vindication that like I just don't understand why they have it. I don't get like, I know Boogie sucks, but like why it's then do you the party? It's a villain ship and making things so much wet is what is wrong?
Speaker 2: It has to be because I think about all.
Speaker 1: Of them, like that whole group, I'm just like, what is wrong?
Speaker 2: I'm honest. I actually, I'm be honest. I totally lost some respect for like the people that were jumping on those calls and like actively participating all that shit.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh wow, that's just it.
Speaker 2: Kind of look I didn't have There were some people on there that I'm like, I'm fine with them. I'm completely fine with them. But I was like, wow, you're actively participating in this humiliation ritual. People talk about that Illuminati shit. I was like, here's the real one humiliation.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's a humiliation fetish from Boogie at this point because it's a little weird.
Speaker 2: He I think volunteered essentially as they heard do the tattoo thing. He was like, no problem, And to be fair, Keem Star said, I don't know if this is true, but he said, hey, this is too fucking crazy. Let's call it off. I think I hear him say that and then and then Boogie was like, no, don't take this away from me. And what do you mean, take what away from you? To do one of the dumbest fucking things ever.
Speaker 1: I think he thinks it's like a redemption arc. But it's like, I think he has such a low value of himself that he'll do just about anything happy. I think you have any sort of modic respect for him.
Speaker 2: I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I think I think that is super sad. Like all jokes aside, I don't I can't find that funny.
Speaker 2: He's kind of the real life anything for views you know what I mean, Like he actually will do anything like that other Chad like that was kind of like a kind of stick like this is real where he's like, yeah, oh dude, tattoo, no problem. And it reminds me of a spoilers the latest season of The Boys where uh the homelander made that guy jerk off in front of everybody. It was that it was like I just want to humiliate and then like Keem Star was kind of in that mode. And the only difference is the other guy obviously didn't want to do that, but he was so willing. And I'm like, you're this is if if I was a psychologist or whatever, I would be fucking solivating. I guess, oh yeah, Like this is like this is the ship that I'm into, This is what I live for me I'm on the outside like some normally fucking qud.
Speaker 4: I would actually love to see a psychologist YouTuber like kind of like dissect a lot of that stuff, like just just those calls. Yeah, and like what's going on with him because there's a lot of interesting shit, Like no doubt, like he's an interesting guy just because he's so unfit. It's like so much of what he's done and said and how he's acted is just so unfathomable even to not even like a healthy mind, but just like a an a normal unhealthy mind, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know how Yeah, none of this makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Question, do you do you know any YouTube psychologist or whatever? Do you know any of these people? Like I don't. I don't know if they exist. Really, I know they do for sure. I know there's a girl that she seemed kind of she was some blonde chick that she was the one that when they were doing that Shane Dawson thing. Remember, Oh, I do know who you're talking about, but like, I don't really she seemed kind of iffited me. So I does not feel like an eternity, by the way, And it kind.
Speaker 1: Of was, isn't it seventeen twenty eight?
Speaker 2: It was like that because I think that was barely I.
Speaker 1: Think twenty eight to twenty nineteen that best. Yeah, probably we.
Speaker 2: Talked about it, so I'm assuming it was on the It was the episode when I was a guest that right, Wait was I It wasn't the first I don't remember. My memory is kind of shot now.
Speaker 1: That was that was talking no way that that was right before COVID.
Speaker 2: I don't remember yesterday. It's getting pretty bad. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: If you bring up yesterday, I remember it, but I can't actually on my own accent. I can't dig in the bag and find it.
Speaker 2: I was actually thinking about, like, is that should we is there stuff we should be like taking. I feel like we're losing.
Speaker 1: So I think it's actually normal.
Speaker 2: I just think so.
Speaker 4: I think it's because so much is documented now in a way that wasn't really accessible. Like we didn't actually have access to every single message we've ever sent, like prior to like texting and like email or like, so there's conversations that we just don't remember, and it's normal, but we're expected to because now we have concrete examples of them existing.
Speaker 1: I think I think, you know, I think it's that that and it's the opposite way that we no longer have to so we don't.
Speaker 4: Well, that's probably true, absolutely, like because I know for sure that's for me with like spelling and stuff. For certain things like I do, I don't memorize. I don't memorize a lot of the stuff that I should because I just know that I can find it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, dude, when my spell check is off, I'm like, it throws me off because I'm second guessing myself a lot. I'm like, wait, is this right? When normal, the spell check will let you know if it's right or not. Yeah, so a lot most of the times it is correct, but still just not having that little fail safe or I'm like, like, there's still words.
Speaker 1: That give me like that fucking sluckily when I read is insane, Like when I'm reading and I'm like, actually, like looking at words, there are words that are sometimes what words did I think it was?
Speaker 2: Like it was insane? I think it was something like come when you were just like reading drum or something.
Speaker 1: No, that's wild, that's wild. Do you have that happened you ever?
Speaker 2: Does that wrap every every single time? What the fun? Why is this? Why is this comer in the com rhymes that rhymes? And I just think it's come, that's it rhymes anything.
Speaker 1: So if he puts like dog and hog he sees it come comes.
Speaker 2: Just stupid fucking affliction.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure if I went to the hospital and told him about that, they'd be like, get the fuck out of here, you're stupid you're lying, get the funk out. That's what they'd bring you up back and they trying to shoot you. They just I think you belong in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Bring out a nerve shotgun man. They have the nerve.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that big nerve, big nerve.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: They should make nerve like vehicles that I think, I oh.
Speaker 2: Kind of a great idea. I would be one of those retards that would try.
Speaker 4: To absolutely I would sign up day one, would let you guys go first.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would look at I wouldn't be caught dead in like a cyber truck because obviously you'll die immediately. But I know there's a just as big of a chance for me to die in a nerf car. But I'm still gonna try it. I'm going to try. I want to see.
Speaker 4: I want to see cyber trucks get into very horrific accidents. I know that that's not like like I don't want anybody to die necessarily, I just don't die. I just want to see how those cars, how those trucks function in like the worst possibly I want to see one of those, one of those one of those trucks fall off a bridge and onto a onto another highway onto you know.
Speaker 1: I want, I gotta say to be sturdy, sturdy car.
Speaker 2: I think they're incredibly dangerous. I actually learned that they change some regulations to even have them a lot, not that they change the vehicle to fit regulations. They lobby to change regulations so they can actually have them on the road. That's why you can't buy them anywhere else, because nowhere else is like, uh you these aren't street. Well they have they have a pretty.
Speaker 1: Radical, they have a pretty, so they don't have any So here's this is true. They don't have any air bags. And this is actually true.
Speaker 4: They don't have any air bags because they assume like if you're gonna get there's there's no crumple zones in it either. So you're slamming into the thing you're slamming in. And so when you get slammed into the thing, the failsafe that activates in the cyber truck is instead many taser coils that shoot into your body and I'll electrify you and keep you alive.
Speaker 1: Until paramedics get there.
Speaker 2: It knocks you out, so you're the car. You don't die. Yeah, ye know, it's crazy. Some piece of ship at a presentation that wants a cyber truck.
Speaker 1: But hear that I oh advanced. It's way more technical, just way more sci fi than a balloon. Stupid bag.
Speaker 2: Well, bag's gonna save my life, is gonna save my life?
Speaker 1: It's sae, what do I look like a fucking more? I mean, while his teeth are so touching his chin.
Speaker 4: His teeth are firmly in his mouth, but they're so loose, and when he closes his mouth they go like, I.
Speaker 2: Hate that's so. That's so.
Speaker 1: You said that years ago when we were talking about something. It made me so fucking upset.
Speaker 4: It's a visceral image that I dreamed and I couldn't get it. It was because it's such a specific type of like I can't fathom how that feels, but I think I might be.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just such a gross brain around that but not quickly of your teeth being so soft but still so firm.
Speaker 2: On hinges, they're like a fucking doggy door but in your mouth, Like that's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Close your mouth on like peck things.
Speaker 2: Assuming evolution designed my ass, bro, Yeah you're telling.
Speaker 4: Me, but yeah, so they don't have airbags, they have little taser coils.
Speaker 2: Taser coils, what else? Dude. They're so heavy and clunky and goes zero to fucking sixty like that's the only thing that it does. But that actually makes it way worse. Yeah, because they're just way more dangerous.
Speaker 4: I think they're like fifteen thousand tons at least, yeah, at least with us, really dense metal, because they think it's every time.
Speaker 2: They drive, you see cracks of the sphalt. The tires are also not metal.
Speaker 1: A fifteen thousand ton car is so that's more.
Speaker 2: That's heavier than a plane. That's heavier that that's heavier than many buildings. I think actually probably crazy. That's like one pounds well over fifteen thousand tons, yeah, because what is.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm bad at math, but I know that one ton is two thousand pounds, right, Yeah, so fifteen.
Speaker 1: Thousand thousand timeounds fifteen thousand thousand pounds is insane?
Speaker 2: Is that not? Wait? No, I think you said fifteen thousand thousand times fifteen thousand, So fifteen thousand times two thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, that's over a million. That is over a million.
Speaker 2: I can someone bring out your fucking calculator. Let's think I left my phone in the car or something, right, just put in real quick. Let's ask your gay series is there is your s my seria. I think I'm gonna chain into a man. You can sigre that fucking female voice? Yeah, what do you? What do you? What do you want from me? Do you want for me? Baby?
Speaker 1: And then Alexa play porn music.
Speaker 2: That's thirty million. You're Alexa in here. Someone someone's instep thirty million, thirty.
Speaker 1: Million, thirty million pounds thirty Do you imagine lifting that out to work underneath it?
Speaker 2: There is impossible.
Speaker 1: There's some greasy guy. I was like, don't worry, I got it. Some drop that on somebody and they just go away, just go straight to heaven. Yeah, even there's no stay in a mask that is going to heaven. It kills their soul.
Speaker 2: Probably that's so fucked up because you know at their Tesla factories or wherever that you get the maintenance. Just some guy it's Manuel, and he's just like, all right, man, well get to work, and then he just man, man, ten thousand pound pistons that could, let you know, like it can only ten thousand pounds. And this truck is so fucking.
Speaker 1: Ahead, man, he's getting a jacket's getting a jacket. He's got to fucking jump off a fucking high place like to get it off.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker. He gets it up somehow, and then it's starting to like crumble, so he gets under it to like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cut out, so fucking Jesus Christ, and.
Speaker 2: He actually one second, there's no moment resistance.
Speaker 1: Goes up a little bit and then die and then and then he's that.
Speaker 2: It's that.
Speaker 1: That's the corn is the that's the meme where I can have all of a sudden it's like all that, dude, that was a funny meme for a while.
Speaker 2: That was the funny me.
Speaker 1: Good do the snatch the fucking gun away then just flashing in heaven.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: That's a classic joke. That's I don't think that's a joke that will ever be like not good excute it.
Speaker 2: Well, there will.
Speaker 4: There will always be something to attach it to, you know, there will be somebody giving like stupid fucking advice on how to like how to dodge a car.
Speaker 1: The r like the jump over your knees, how to survive a lion attack, And that one.
Speaker 4: Was just like what a long time ago some British guy going, if you ever see a lion charging towards you, don't panic, which is the most insane, but you think, what, first of all, it's charging it you, You're done.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to not panic.
Speaker 2: Tell me that so you'll be more tender for the kill a day.
Speaker 1: If you you scare them, then they want to attack you. Nobody like scare back and.
Speaker 2: Forth, But a charging lion, you're.
Speaker 1: Already out of the fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm wondering as well.
Speaker 4: Panic, get like what you can out of what your remains of your life at this point.
Speaker 2: Because I need to know. I need to have I frame is a and a cat like one of those predator cats? Do they charge at you to scare you? Like?
Speaker 1: Do they actually do that?
Speaker 2: Because I know, like you know, like bears obviously will do that. They'll be like, I want to scare you and.
Speaker 1: Ship down syndrome cat that does that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think actually tigers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. Does that? Once a cat alerts you that it's there, you're kind of.
Speaker 2: I feel like it does like growling and ship and like and not the I think once it's pouncing your aren't.
Speaker 1: You you are once you know it's there, it's too late, I think for cats.
Speaker 2: To me, I'm just scared, Like if I were to see.
Speaker 1: Dolls howl and they intimidate you on purpose, they try to like distravert your attention. That's why, like wolves when they're going to attack you, Oh that's not you. They like, how was like that? You look over here, and then one comes from there in a taxi and then they whisper slurs you, you fucking idiot, You fucking fell for their predators. He's like wolves. Yeah, and so not the sexual kind. Well that's what that's what they really kind of man pedophiles really ruined that word, huh, because.
Speaker 2: That was kind of a badass word for a while. It was alien versus predator. And now like there's just memes of like you'll see like Jared fogel wore and he's winning, he's winning, but yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, just beating the he tries to and he grabs hot Astrowmi. Jared versus Jared versus aliens is insane. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It was predators, but it's predator versus aliens at that point, he's.
Speaker 2: Here, motherfuckers throwing kids at thea wore.
Speaker 4: He's running constantly and he's losing weight tremendous throughout throughout. That's the core of the movie is that he's like, by the end of it, he's substantially thinner and more Jack And by the end of it he's able to go one toe to toe.
Speaker 1: With the Mother, the Hives, the High Queen need it. He's beating it so bad he doesn't need that mech anymore by the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's no Yeah, there's no mech. He's just slow down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes such a horrible design.
Speaker 2: Mech for like combat, I think it's pretty cool, but it's also like, yeah everything if you if you're yeah, if you're gonna build four combat, but it's meant to like, I don't know, lift things that would because that would be a weird thing.
Speaker 1: You build this thing knowing that there might be this this I have to fight this giant fucking alien thing, so I'm gonna build you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's like a we should make this forklift bulletproof. I think resistance because yeah, the is basically they had.
Speaker 1: The Habspars before the Covenant came, right, they were they were like meant to stop like fucking inst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were just like overpower.
Speaker 4: They were meant to just fuck people up, like in a really overwhelming way. So it's just like convenient that aliens have to show up.
Speaker 1: He's very dropping master chief on a gang, on a fucking inner city gang.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. That's what he That's what he did.
Speaker 4: They would throw They would throw a chief at like a b LM protests, basically literally.
Speaker 1: Like where'st I need a weapon, and he'd give him a sock and it'd be a mess. Yeah, twenty minute later, it'd be a fucking disaster.
Speaker 4: Getting your face whipped off your body with a sock. Because he's just so good at swinging his fucking hands.
Speaker 1: He grabs some guy and throws him up, and no one sees him land. One guy's been looking for Brad was supposed to land eventually, but I haven't seen Hi hit the ground yet. He's up on his fucking he's on a fucking flagpole.
Speaker 2: I think he's orbiting. I think he's fucking he's a satellite. Now he just pick it up.
Speaker 1: They did a good job in the show. So how strong the spartans are. That's one of thing that's really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever, Yeah, the easiest thing for them to do.
Speaker 1: They did a few things that, yeah, that that's like cool, like leg pressing fucking warthogs. I'm like, that's insane cool. Why can you do that?
Speaker 2: I mean there's you know, of course, that's it. That's it. It's low bar, right, Yeah. Showing showing the same was charming.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I'm glad he had a really good charisma. Yeah, I had pretty good riz. I mean, I guess he had to. Yeah, God, damn it. I just saw these. It's I'm I'm tired of seeing that ship man. It's exhausting. It is really like tiresome. It keeps popping up, like oh here, look at this kid here. They had a Disneyland thing and this kid that was then this kid there, and there's pictures with Trump and this kid and and I'm like, did you see actually.
Speaker 4: That there's more the more stuff came out about that, Uhris Tyson, there's.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, really yeah, it's more of the same stuff really, but like you know, it's just it's more appropriate messages.
Speaker 2: And the person who initially came out as the gloomy the Java what was the person's name, Yeah, yeah, something Java was.
Speaker 4: The Twitter name, but they came out and they were like, oh, you know, I was actually going on memory and I don't remember it being as weird as it was, but then like seeing the messages back, it's actually pretty uh yeah, it's not super cool. It was a way so the people that were they kind of turned around wow, which I guess makes it like, yeah, I can imagine that these there are things I definitely remember way differently than like I look back and it's like, oh, wow, you're right, like crazy you think about like uh So there were people in comment in the comment sections, in the replies to that guy's messages telling him that, like, brother, we don't expect you to not think you're a victim, because that's what happens to so many victims.
Speaker 2: They don't realize. And I was like, that's very fucking true, because if I were in high school and let's say a older fucking chick wanted to destroy me, I would have been like rad and then of course didn't getting older, I'd be like, oh, it's that's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: N It's just like okay, cool, my stranger is really hot, I'm gonna suck her. Then you do it, and you're like, like, I totally I was a forty five year old woman.
Speaker 2: I was blazing raw too.
Speaker 1: It's like when you get to an older age and if you and then you think about yourself in that position, right, and you're just like, oh, you're like, damn, bro, that's a really off putting Actually, you know what happened is you end up you end up around a child, like a young eighteen year old, right, and you talk to them and you're like, oh, you.
Speaker 2: Basically become you become Drake. I bet, I imagine.
Speaker 1: You're like, what in God's name, because that's that's a child.
Speaker 2: Think about it. That's probably what happened to Drake. Drake was probably just getting pussy on the set of The Grassy or whatever, way too young, and then all of a sudden he just now he thinks having relationships with like, oh, so and so is friends with me, this fifty year old director whoever. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Your your exposure to people's interactors. You are weird because of the fact that you, as a fourteen year old, have been interacting with fucking grown as people your whole fucking life. Yeah, you know, so you're like, oh, yeah, like it's not genuinely an honest innocence. You're like, oh, we have relationship with this fifteen year old is not that big of it. I had people that were that age and that age, and then you're like, oh, that's strange. Remember now I think about it, that's very strange.
Speaker 4: I remember partying with like friends, cousins and stuff like that who are like, way, you know what I mean? Like right, I do think there is an aspect of that is like probably like somewhat normal. But like, I think the Internet has made it just so definitely, but the corruption of like how the internet works and how easy easily the access is to like strangers, and and I feel like that has like changed like the perception of those kinds of things, probably for the better.
Speaker 1: I definitely just passed at me when I was younger in high school, and I definitely dated a girl whose mom made passes at me. Wait what happened. I definitely had a teacher that made passes at me. Yeah, And I definitely dated a girl whose mother may pass me. I was like, that's fucking thick. And now I'm like, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad I my role you think about this. That is not okay. I will say, I will say this, Yeah, I'm I'm thirty now. I remember I remember having a crush on my.
Speaker 4: Uh, I think, who the fuck was it? It was like a like one of the government classes. I can't exactly remember. It was like participation in government or like something.
Speaker 2: Like that, uh, Reaganomics or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, eercgonomics want to want. But then we had a we had a teacher that was like really attractive. Definitely, if I think if I had.
Speaker 4: Supped with her at that point, I think today i'd probably still feel okay about it.
Speaker 1: I would, I think I think I would, but that's thinking I would write. I know that it would be creepy.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know that, yeah exactly, but that's actually like that's probably one thousand percent where i'd beat too. I feel like that happened, but I recognize those Yeah, that's not clear her, but I mean it's age.
Speaker 1: I would have been like, yo, Mario, as.
Speaker 2: Soon as you start, though, like you you did that that was the celebration to like, that was a confirmation that you're gonna smash. But as soon as it starts, that's it.
Speaker 1: You're done on the floor crow and then she's like, oh, you were very disappointing, Like what are you.
Speaker 2: Doing in my career?
Speaker 1: I risked so much for the worst dick possible, holy ship.
Speaker 2: Just like inexperience, not knowing what the fuck is going on? Selfish probably that's like, that's what blows my mind, especially like the predatory, like older women like.
Speaker 1: They want to SCULPTU.
Speaker 2: I get yeah, that's actually they want to scold.
Speaker 1: Very weird, too deep to.
Speaker 2: It, that's that's weird. Yeah, but imagine doing that.
Speaker 4: Imagine like like a four year old over and then I was like, I gotta go home and do my homework.
Speaker 2: Was my mom will get Man, it's like the idea that's going through their mind at that point.
Speaker 1: It's like yeah, grown woman. And she's like all right, cool it gets off. She finishes fucking sucking your dick, and then she adds the phone to her husband, her husband and her three kids at home.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're like, imagine, imagine how fun.
Speaker 1: In your old home rerecord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing. Imagine how you would feel as the husband, Like, dude, that's gonna be the soul dishat like shattering, like you're like, I am so inadequate that this dude.
Speaker 1: You cheated on me with somebody who eats jolly breakfast. That's crazy. I have a horror for dude, I did. I definitely supper with a girl I knew who I knew her boyfriend. Yeah, And there was definitely one time he called right after we had sex and I heard his voice and I saw you knew you knew he was a shitty guy. Man, I've never like he was a shitty guy, but like, I was still very wrong. I'll never deny the fact that was wrong for I was doing that. Yeah, but it was pussy and I was nineteen.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, I did it unintentionally that the chicken hell knew that it was. It was a jar head situation. It was like, you horrible. You didn't know what you were doing it. Yeah, I had no idea she had a boyfriend that was in the army. So I felt bad when I found out. I was like, you know how I found out? So after we did our thing, it was in a summer, a little flaying I saw later on on Facebook died. That would have been funny. Actually this was worse because he came when he came back. They got married at like a court thing, like at a at a thing. I saw them. I was like, yo. I was like, I was gonna be like, hey, congratulations, wink, but no, I didn't say that. I couldn't believe it. I was like, that's this guy has no idea that I was plowing his girl, no idea that I was like.
Speaker 1: That's so it was really weird because one of my one of my ex girlfriends, the one my longest girlfriend before Lilian, she got married recently. Ran she invited me to the wedding. We have like a very adamable relationship, like a very like adamble lationship. She invited me over Lily, and I like Lily. She did it as a as a four male cause we were a good friends for a long time.
Speaker 2: But she was hoping there like no, I'll just come, that's what she was hoping for. I hope, I really hope. Not I really hope.
Speaker 1: But like I remember, I saw her in her wedding dress and I was like, oh my god, that's so weird seeing this girl that I was absolutely corkscrewking getting like fucking married.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's a wild thing to think about. Like, why is that wild?
Speaker 1: It's just wild because of the factor is that, Like, dang, I wouldn't touch her if I was you, you know he's like that.
Speaker 2: It's God, that's crazy. I wouldn't touched him.
Speaker 4: I was he pulled the girl with Hey, bro, I gotta tell what you're getting yourself into.
Speaker 2: But you better be prepared.
Speaker 1: Because man, she almost beat my dig off.
Speaker 2: Bro. I just want you to know she's a little crazy. Injury inch. Bro. She pulled the knife on me in seven eleven.
Speaker 1: You know, you know when you laid down and snow and you get back up. Yeah, like that like that. Guys like she didn't do any of that. Stow with me was like, yeah, dude, it was himself. I'm like, dang, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: Uh hey, I'll see you later. That's so fucking why. It's just so strange.
Speaker 2: Oh the thingy Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because any other excess married, Chris, have any your excess that gotten married, like moved on to the point where they're like or have kids. Oh yeah, because my last one one kid. My last one has one kid. X one has one kid, and the other girl, I know, she's like married, and it's just weird. It's just weird cause I'm only consider myself having like maybe like three or four, like actually serious girlfriends in my life.
Speaker 2: I know, I know someone that has kids with Wow, crazy situation. She broke up with her fucking her her her boyfriend, and then we started dating for a while. She gotten some crazy hard drugs. It was fucked up. I was actually really torn about that shit, and like it was like twenty thirteen, and then she started dating that dude's brother and then they had two kids together, and I'm like the other guy, the brother, he was in jail.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: It was weird. I was her brief period where she was trying to get her shit together, and I had no idea that any of that stuff was happening because she seemed totally fine, very healthy. She didn't look like she did drugs at all, and maybe she wasn't doing She didn't do anything other than smoke weed when we were together. And then she got pulled back into it by that dude's brother, and then I'm like, this is the craziest thing that ever happened to me. I couldn't because I got her a job. She made more I got her job making more money than me at my fucking place. I was working at New Egg. I was pissed off. I'm working at a new Egg, working my ass off, and then she gets this easier job with more pay and I'm in the back with all these piece of shit people. Anyway, but yeah, wild fucking wild scenario. I hope she's doing well, but probably she probably not.
Speaker 1: None of none of them are mine, are like fucking like, I've never dated any girls of like inngling tocial drugs, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was first for me.
Speaker 1: Ever, noneing like that is that. Some of them are like people don't leave our hometown. That's the problem. People don't leave where we come from. Yeah, they don't. Just gets stuck there because it's such like a fine place to live. It's like really fine, Yeah you can make it there.
Speaker 2: Uh you can make it all right, you could like you can have like I don't know, I'm just asking you can have a fine life, but you won't have I feel like you can't have a very ferl filling life. Is it too expensive?
Speaker 1: What is was the problem is?
Speaker 4: It's just it's it's a weird combination of like because where we're from. It's not the city, but it's not like the Sticks either necessarily like on its way towards it's weird, Like I it's it's a very it's a very busy small town, and so it's there's just kind of there's a lot of people who just kind of stay there because their families are in trench there.
Speaker 1: Their families are in trench there. So there's a lot of people who work in you know, Oh, I'm gonna get my job because I'm gonna get my job here because you know, my uncle works here, and so I'm gonna like, you know, he's gonna put in a good word for me, and that's gonna be my way into a career that normally would be very difficult for me to get into without those connections.
Speaker 4: And luckily I have those connections because my family's been here for so long. It is kind of one of those things where like everybody that I know who stays there is like so entrench there that they of leaving would be really destabilizing, and it was for me too, But I was just like, I'm fucking fuck it.
Speaker 1: We just jumped because we were like, fuck it, we just let's go fucking well.
Speaker 4: I remember, well, I remember specifically like applying to like so many different places and just not getting called back, and then you eventually you run out of places to apply for John, and then I remember applying to the same place again. It's just like, well, this can't work because like it's not the same. I don't we weren't living in the city, Like there's only so many places to work, and so it's just like, all right, well, there's no reason for me to stay here at all because I can't make money here.
Speaker 1: But I'm so glad I left because it triggered so much growth in me as a person. Yeah, I think a lot of people are. They're kind of stagnant. Like it's weird because people that have moved forward with their lives, but they're exactly the same. It's so weird. I don't say this will turned on any people that live there, because I love a lot of them, Like I have a great deal of love a lot of people that I left behind her there, Like there were very good people there. Yeah, but like it's just the idea is that, like I can't imagine them changing much because like I don't think they would need to that place doesn't require you to go through like a very serious like sense of like emotional and mental growth because it's so fine. You know, you're never gonna reach the you're never gonna go into go through the interactions where you're like, oh man, I really got to figure out how I think about them.
Speaker 4: There's always a safety net, is the thing where it's like, Okay, well, even if I'm gonna go out and I'm gonna move into this building right or whatever, Yeah, I'm never I'm not gonna be super far from my parents. You know, I'm not gonna be too far from my family, and so like if things don't work out, I could just always move back, you know.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think I think you need kind of like the threat of destitution to really like kind of trigger a growth that is necessary, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I think I think some people need it. Like I definitely needed that. I needed the I needed the uh, the really bad times I was on for me to grow into like a person that's like I would say I'm pretty responsible now, Like I'm saying I'm a very responsible person now. I'm still a jackass obviously might suck actually, but like I don't like I feel like as in my friend group, I'm very much so though, friend that people can call on if they need to talk about stability or they need to like decompress, Like I'm the one that you gotys my friends that come to But yeah, swing By talks to me, what's going on. I'm here for you guys, you know, And I don't know if I would have transformed into that person being back.
Speaker 2: Home in your life just nothing but chaos and misery.
Speaker 1: Idea of the idea of me living a life like that, And that's the impression you've gotten. Isn't your life like wild? Don't you like get like held up my gun point like regularly I'm like yeah, but like I'm stable. Yeah, but they can still call me, they can still up.
Speaker 2: I'm still there. Let's get to some of these questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh, Patronic complasts a SNAr tank. You can go and ask us whatever the fuck you want. There's a specific tear for it.
Speaker 2: Go find it.
Speaker 1: If you can't find the tier that you want to suscribe at, we will kill you.
Speaker 2: So just keep that in mind. Real, Oh, I didn't mention snarktank dot shop for merch If you have some more fucking shirts. Please squeeze. I'm trying to kind of I'm one. I'm one penny away from living in a box. You need help, bro, we can figure something out. Maybe, Yeah, I need them to help. No, I don't want your money. I want their money.
Speaker 1: The idea of you guys being really horrible spots and me just not knowing. It's like you guys are like, yeah, dude, like I'm getting like I'm get evicted right after this. Yeah. Yeah, I hadn't paid rent in months, guys, I got.
Speaker 2: I haven't gave him any money. So it's like I told him, I promise you, I'll give you the deposit. I promise. Yeah, I said, when you get it, you fix this, get it. I actually pushed my landlord because he was kind of asking very politely.
Speaker 4: They tried to come in here. That's why my door handle fell off. They tried to tamper and I saw that they were tampering with it. So I actually manufactured a little bit of like like a Vietnamese foot trap right outside, like right on my doormat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, step in, you can't. You can't step out without tearing your feet off.
Speaker 2: Now does this does it happen? To it. So if we could have been, we could have triggered the trap.
Speaker 4: I trusted you guys not to step on it. Okay, all right, I appreciate that trust. Yeah, I figured you didn't need to know.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you would have known, you would have psyked yourself out by accident and stepped right on it.
Speaker 2: Let me avoid that. The idea that's like just like, oh, if your foot falls and like a fucking one of those spike traps is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like that that's like a fiddle.
Speaker 2: Over all.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: First question comes from Breaking Butt starring Walter White. Prices as income.
Speaker 1: As income white like not white like come white as income.
Speaker 2: Right right, white income.
Speaker 1: He says, Hey, yard worker, gang banger, and KFC eater, that's all of us, to be.
Speaker 2: Fair, that's true. That could be any of us. Yeah.
Speaker 1: True, I definitely definitely two of them.
Speaker 2: At least.
Speaker 4: I've definitely hardworked. I've definitely eaten KFC, and I've definitely gang.
Speaker 2: Banged a million times. That's the only way that I have sex. Actually, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Got to go first, and it's kind of what the do. I gotta go first. As long as I'm first and I'm done on them out. I don't care what happens. That is that's very selfish, selfish. You like me and you like when she's a little she's opened up a little bit, it's a little worn out.
Speaker 2: I mean it's selfish because like that that means that you're the only one that gets to have regular sex. How is that selfish then, because maybe somebody else wants to get the you're.
Speaker 1: Involved in a gang bank, other than me, Because this is about me right now, I assume that you're willing to have sex with a fucked woman already. I just don't want to. I'm gonna established I go first. Well, see, like I'm just saying, it is the idea of participating in a gang bank, but only fighting for that one where you know that it's.
Speaker 2: Like not a game next time. I love that idea.
Speaker 4: Let me pitch on you if you guys, let's say, let's say you could you can have like an orgy where it's just you and five of your most desirable women, like the people that you've like you you've had crushes on, like you fantasized the b But in the corner of the room there is there is an angry horse that is watching and it's very like it's stable as far as you know, but you can't predict what it'll do.
Speaker 2: No, I can't perform like that.
Speaker 1: If you can't perform if there's an angry horse, I'm not I'm afraid of their power. I'm not afraid of horses. That's afraid of horses.
Speaker 2: I can pet a horse and everything like that if I know on the green light that this horse won't do some crazy ship to me. But like a horse could end you so easily.
Speaker 1: It can.
Speaker 2: It's so easily.
Speaker 1: I don't have mister hands, you know, because I feel the horse might get riled up and hurt me. You know, I don't think the.
Speaker 2: Horse is gonna fuck. I don't know. You know that's kind of thing you don't like. I don't know. It's just it's just there's an angry horse in the corner, and he's like it can just step on you and in your head will pop. Like let's get right. Put this way.
Speaker 1: The room.
Speaker 2: The room is.
Speaker 1: The room is about the size of my entire apartment, right, Okay, So it's like it's it's a relatively big room. So even if he's in the corner, he's still pretty far far away, but like when you're in the throes of ecstasy, you will occasionally hear like and like some clocking, but you don't know that dark so you don't know if it's getting closer or not. Necessarily, That's what mister hans went through. He didn't know, he didn't know, and he ended up getting popped inside. He was actually looking for his keys. He dropped it.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh, he dropped it. Can you imagine that?
Speaker 4: Mister Hanslick was like a genuine twist of fate, like a really bad like he was looking for his keys out and out in the woods, like, oh, man, I dropped my keys.
Speaker 2: And he leaned over and.
Speaker 1: His pants fell down on The horse ran up to him and fucked him to death. Immediately the sound he made bro that sound.
Speaker 2: It really was, Why did you do that?
Speaker 1: You can tell you get here the moment he dies. Were you going to come soon? Or are you going to comfort me?
Speaker 4: The horse says that, yeah, the horse that's Shane. Anyway, this person asks how much money would it take for one of you to completely clean out asmen Gold's room.
Speaker 1: One hundred thou I'd do more than that.
Speaker 2: I think I'm already gagging just thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's probably like roaches who have shipped themselves in that apartment. The idea of a roach that shot itself crazy.
Speaker 4: It's, as you said something in a previous podcast, and I've been looking. I've been trying to find the clip if somebody in the audience can tag this to us on Twitter, because it maybe laugh all right, I want to clip it and put into it turn into a short.
Speaker 2: But you said Nixon looked like like a guy that raped a roach. There's such a vivid image that.
Speaker 4: But anyway, Yeah, like I don't know, to clean out asmen Gold's room would require that's a day. And that's that's because that's more than a day. That's like a weekend job minimum.
Speaker 2: So they're gonna need help too. You're gonna need help. You're gonna need like you can't get any help.
Speaker 1: It's just you. That's that's that's if you're gonna need you're going to need help.
Speaker 2: You wipe all the.
Speaker 1: Tooth blood off of his walls.
Speaker 2: See, like that's already just the smell alone is already destroying.
Speaker 1: To be iron and ship, the idea of iron and ship is crazy. Those are such a powerful.
Speaker 2: One of those old fucking kung fu films like The Iron Ship or something, stupid movies or something like that. It's always something. It's just two things.
Speaker 1: But ship.
Speaker 2: Copper come and then it's and then there's an old man with like a long beard and needs all the same movies.
Speaker 1: I gotta get a million.
Speaker 2: I gotta get a million. I got to be able to put my hands on him afterwards. I gotta I gotta get a cool mill. After tax I would say, yeah, no, straight cash, you're not getting taxed. I'm just saying, I'm just clarifying straight cash and keeping.
Speaker 1: Pillow of taxes. No, I'm just cognizant.
Speaker 2: You just don't want to pay them.
Speaker 1: You're not getting taxes.
Speaker 2: Yes, straight cash, I handed all right, straat cash, and don't put in the fucking bank or nothing. A million, a million. As a self employed person, they're gonna take your money.
Speaker 1: What you do is you open Swiss accounts. Obviously, you put two hundred thousand in one of your accounts and you leave it there. So listen, listen, a cool million to clean time and you dip because that's a lot of man, that's a lot of fabulous.
Speaker 2: So that's a lot of that's a lot of raid.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of fabulous. You need fire fight fabulous. You so pine saw, mister, those are not even those are not even You don't even care about those yet.
Speaker 4: No, but you need to mix them into like a like almost like like a goat tax where this this will fix.
Speaker 1: I would start off with a power washing hosting mask on of clorox. Definitely, just spray the whole place down first, Well, let that clarox eat through everything, and then after I can bring humans can breathe in there. Then I come, Well, you gotta clear everything out first, spray everything get clear. Well you don't not yet.
Speaker 4: You don't clear everything out because like there's infestations there easily. So your first job is to kill all the insects that are, no doubt fucking all over the least least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two hundred bug bombs.
Speaker 1: Spray that thing.
Speaker 4: You take it in raid. There needs to be so much raid there that it's a fucking shadow legend. There needs to be as much raid as humanly possible. You clear out that's that's fucking stupid by itself. One day, one day you leave it alone with the raid. You come back the next day you kill you sweep up all the roaches, clean it up, then power wash thing, get rid of everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he cleaned all the blood off, all the blood.
Speaker 4: I can't believe the gums bleed. And his solution was, I'm gonna wipe it on the fucking walls. So like, I don't even think a caveman would do that.
Speaker 2: It's just like the fact that somebody that disgusting is like that well respected to like, I don't respect them, but there's people that, really.
Speaker 1: How can you respect I don't know how you can respect somebody? Like here's my take on politics. The head off. I like the head like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he throws the rest of them away. It's like sunflowers a ball of fucking headless roaches. So gross. I just that's so gross. That's so gross. Was you're gonna eat the roach you're eating like the least the.
Speaker 1: Smallest brain to see those little sticking out of his mouth. He's a fucking gross, little weird so fucking gross. That's all he could say everything right, he could have the best takes in it back. I don't care.
Speaker 4: If Bernie Sanders was like Aspen Gold, I would hate him exactly like I mean, like just like if he lived at if I found out that Bernie Sanders lived in a place where he's like shitting up his own back while he's playing World of War crap and like biting the heads off of roaches and wiping his gum blood all over the place and coming in a pillow and then like breathing it in as he sleeps, like I don't I don't know if I could come.
Speaker 2: On you blay your head. That's a true fact about it, Like true fact. No, Lie.
Speaker 4: Gold comes on his pillow and breathes it in as he sleeps because he believes he's like breathing in more of his soul.
Speaker 2: That's the least disgusting thing he does. That's that is the most sanitary thing that he does.
Speaker 1: I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't take it now. We need universal healthcare except for Gold.
Speaker 1: Let that motherfucker die, like we gotta get him sick quick.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker thinks he's cleaner than me. No shot. The American people are tied up, and that motherfucker pops out of his dumpster. Huh.
Speaker 1: Literally a sessive streets grouch had ass.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker literally has a dumpster in his room, and then his fucking pecs in front of him. So he's just then doing whatever stupid fucking game he plays. And I would be like, yeah, that's yeah, he's sitting. He sits in a bathtub and pisses until it's full.
Speaker 1: He stays there for he stays there for eleven hours, hydrating and pissing until out. Because I've been trying to be able to piss myself on command and I can't do it. You're absolutely that's not true.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 1: You've just never you've never mild your pissing my mental block. No, No, that's not that's not the same. That means when you when you hold your piss and you pee, you catch different. That is your body being like I can't do this no more, and that's actually injuring yourself. Literally literally, that's it. Though for me, I want to be like I have to peel right now and just pee, but I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: My brain won't let me do that because I'm not a primal creature.
Speaker 2: You can do it.
Speaker 1: I gotta get more primal.
Speaker 2: Speaking, we don't even talk about physic ofself anymore. But I mean the next time.
Speaker 4: Speak of Speaking of all this, Zachary wrote in he says, hello, fellow Homo sapiens.
Speaker 1: So here's what happened.
Speaker 4: He has a story for us that kind of is about He says, I was cleaning a house and I found myself in a dark room with poor lighting. I came across a clear container that had some sort of liquid inside, and thanks to this podcast, my mind went to a joke. It looked like it was a container full of piss. Without thinking much, I decided to take it outside and dump it. To my horror, as soon as I emptied it, I realized it actually was a container of piss. The worst part, even though I managed to not spill a single drop on myself, I swear I could taste it afterwards. Oh it was so disgusting. I couldn't get the taste off my tongue. So my question is, what is the most discus thing you have found while cleaning an apartment slash house? PS do I do not recommend drinking piss at all?
Speaker 2: Stale, bristea, stale. The idea of stale piss is crazy. Stale. It lost all of all the carbonation gone.
Speaker 4: So I will say this this isn't the most disgusting thing necessarily, because I'm sure like the most disgusting thing is like completely like memory hold for me, like I probably forgot about it. But I will say something that really stuck with me forever was I left. I remember I used to drink a lot of chocolate milk, and I remember leaving a cup of it, like a little bit of it, like you know that like that little bit of like like what that's usually left that you would normally like rinse or whatever. I kind of left it on a windowsill and I forgot about it because the curtains were over it and shit like that. And I forgot about it for.
Speaker 1: About like a week. And I don't know what it is, man, but the smell of stale chocolate.
Speaker 4: Milk is uniquely disgusting in a way that is like really difficult to forget. If anybody's curious, go do it, Go run the experiment. It is like actually like a fucking phenomenally interesting scent because it's just like nothing smells like this. Yeah, there's no like milk doesn't smell like this, Chocolate doesn't smell like this. Nothing that is part of what this is smells like this.
Speaker 2: The best time in the northern hemersphere. Try it, just just just try it.
Speaker 4: Run a little experiment, beat by like a mile and a half. Yeah, yeah, I don't think it's again, I don't think it's the most. It's just the thing that comes to mind, and it's the thing that like I remember most, Like I still think of it, Like whenever I see a cup like laying somewhere, I think about that smell.
Speaker 1: Still.
Speaker 2: It was so fucking putt. It was like that food that I got from that uber that one time.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: What was that? I still don't. I don't fucking know. You said, Joe ate it, right, Joe? I think Joe ate it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe eats anything.
Speaker 5: You could.
Speaker 1: You could put asmen Gold's room in front of Joe and Hill because there's probably enough protein there.
Speaker 2: Like I got that guy. He left the whole body.
Speaker 1: No, he left the whole body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's wasting so much, he's wasting so many proteins. Do you think Joe would eat roaches? I think you would. Yeah, you would definitely, like have one if you brought like those like chocolate.
Speaker 1: Caramel, whatever, Yeah, some flavored roaches or whatever.
Speaker 2: He's too. He's too.
Speaker 1: If someone fed me that, I would absolutely destroy them. Lacey fed me a roach on a live stream that we did like like two years ago or something. I would have Your roach is the worst one man, not even like a cricket or something, a meal worm.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, you can't eat roaches. Actually, I don't think they sell that because they're dirty creating. I think it was crickets.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was something. It was a bug, which was enough.
Speaker 2: For me to be like a crickets looked so gross to me too. I actually screamed so loud that the stream went offline.
Speaker 1: I'm not even joking.
Speaker 4: It was like it was like super boots streaming in the hyperbolic time chamber. Like I screamed the stream away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a I had a cheddar meal worm one time. But that was the one and only time that I purposefully ate a bird.
Speaker 1: But I would loose my I rely fed me a fucking bug. I'd be like, hey, you're actually in dangers to get away from me? Yeah, okay, I did, like all jokes, sill, I'm kidding around to find out if you want to, but get away from me, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm gonna talk to the her behind the scenes, but hey, episode three hundred.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get episode hundred. So like like every like every Hispanic person ever, I have an uncle that would come and grab me and my cousin and use for manual labor, because that's what happened.
Speaker 2: And had an uncle that would come and grab my cousin.
Speaker 1: He would come, he would swing by like every like every like you would swing one weekend a month, he would just shove me and be like, hey, I'm gonna take the boys. I'm gonna buy Hi food. Every work right took boys. Hey, I'm gonna finished. So he would go he'd fucking work on his ex wife or some fucking bitchy's fucking house, and literally there was so there's a weird smell coming from upstairs and on the fucking inside of the uh what do they call the gutters? Yeah whatever, Well, if you're talking about gutters, the gutters upper part of the upper like little vent, like the little little like opening.
Speaker 2: And like things, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: So he was like, oh, this disgusting, and he pulled it out and just dropped it in my arms and it was a fucking dead possum and it was so fucking putrid smelling. There were maggots coming out of it, and I was just looking at it and I was just.
Speaker 2: Like, it was so bad.
Speaker 1: Smelled my sinse smell turned off. It was like off off, you got it. You can't do that, you can't be it's good power. This was so bad.
Speaker 5: This is so bad.
Speaker 1: You can't do this right now, Kingston, we gotta we gotta preserve you.
Speaker 2: My cousin threw up. He was like, this is fucking I think I've ever smelled it.
Speaker 1: A dead animal that a dead animal that close, it's horrifying.
Speaker 2: And a small, old dead possum that you know, went into our garage and unfortunately it died, little baby on the So I had to get the whole it.
Speaker 1: The whole put it.
Speaker 2: Imagine just that rotting carcass, the ite. That was gross, I would say the gross The grossest thing was I was in my homies house and he shared like a bunk bed with like one of his brothers or something. And I remember sitting down on the bunk bed and I looked at his wall and I was like, I saw dry, brownish streaks on the wall, and I'm like, that's dry. Come dude, it could come turns brown after like a while, like if you just leave. Like like, no, people don't know that because like you know, nobody comes on anything to dry. Most people don't do that. But like there are examples of you know, people being they leave the piss, they do things like that, and like it turns like kind of almost a rusty, a rusty kind of because of the chemicals that are in it. It kind of just oxid oxidizes and then it like anyway, yeah, I saw that ship on his wall, and then I also saw like I looked at his floor and there was like a I was like, that's a come stand on the carpet and I was like, bro, I'm never coming back in the room ever again. Like I was. It was one of those things where we come over. I would jam with this dude and I was just I was like, are you It's like, is it both of you? You guys like just hey, bros, be funny. You guys just coming on the wall. It was it was so fucking gross. I've never seen.
Speaker 1: I could have so disgusting who actively just leaves that, like you know, I guess it's like asthmen gold level. But it's also It's just I don't know, man, I wouldn't expect someone to invite somebody over.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I guess they just don't care. They're like asthmen go, clearly doesn't care. So it's that.
Speaker 1: I guess it's the same thing that's so gross. Yeah, you're telling me I did just coming on and leaving it in there.
Speaker 2: I would feel ashamed. I gotta I gotta clean this even Okay, let me just go wipe it up real fast.
Speaker 6: Coming it is kind of a stupid thing, like never rolled over, not.
Speaker 2: For my recollection, It's never happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've come on every into my house.
Speaker 2: Literally, you've made sure you got the black light to make sure you mister spot, it's just a hole of black. That's a project, dude, that makes sure you hit every corner with the paint. Miss the spot.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what do we got here?
Speaker 2: What have we got here? We got one?
Speaker 4: It was a relatively tame win in comparison to how fucking off the rails? These questions usually super major, And he says, hello, the three Anti and the three amigas.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 4: I've been on a comic and superhero cake lately, and I was curious what your favorite anime or wait, huh.
Speaker 2: Heditation. That's crazy. He's like fucking crazy, like like casually asking.
Speaker 1: Like as if like everyone has their favorite Lolli Khan or the guy like, are you the like if for a fight with that?
Speaker 2: Like predators? Are you theorie? Have you seen that yet? No? What is that? Give me one second? Is it a video of some guy? Like give me one second? As if it's like in your favorites? Yeah, yesterday it was somebody like debating Lolli kan.
Speaker 1: No, it's some people came to a lot like on posters like Lolly Lolly liking is it's like your predatory and the guys like, are you theorieth here looking for a fight?
Speaker 2: Are you there? He looks like he sounds like he's like the mad Hatter, but mad.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, Lolly's sucking creepy, fucking stupid. It's like, yeah, it's not I get it. It's not actual whatever, it's closer than it needs to be, so why Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't get it because like ideal, the only idea is.
Speaker 4: That it's completely fictional. Therefore it's like not but it's like, no, but that's not that's a stupid thing to write.
Speaker 1: But it's yeah, that's an you're not getting made. But like making that argument in general already completely because that's kind of the problem. It's it's like, why.
Speaker 2: Even it is fiction, but the fact that you're into it is by itself very disturbing and it's not a good sign. It's so like, I go further than that not being a good sign, and it is completely is good because it's as simple as this a drawing of a fully adult woman.
Speaker 1: I know this isn't real, but I'm attracted to it because I like big boobies and big asses, right, so when you extrapolate that data, that's like, uh, sir, you like little kids. It's as simple as that, and you should be killed.
Speaker 2: In Minecraft. Whatever do people still play? Mind? He did not.
Speaker 1: He did not ask a lot he did.
Speaker 2: That's not what he said.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what is this a video? We're gonna have to Yeah, you're gonna play play you put it up to your play it in the microphone and put play it towards us. This sounds like hell already, Like it sounds like a train.
Speaker 2: Put the audio side up to your microphone. What is this? Here's the mad Hat.
Speaker 4: He's like, j low, look at what these peopleofy is fake fucking British guy.
Speaker 2: Imagine also thinking sounds like the Mad Hatter.
Speaker 1: But he's like, also seems kind of giant, doesn't he like he seems like he looks like he was like kind of above those people by quite you know, over.
Speaker 2: The that's th man that's.
Speaker 1: Heard about this, like on you see the snuff a little bit, you've seen this things.
Speaker 2: That's Jay. If Heleno did that, I would turn it. I wouldn't I want. I couldn't finish it. I wouldn't have to. My eyes would be staple to the screen. If Jay Leno was talking about Lolly.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it. Oh my god, hear about this.
Speaker 1: Step literally removing me from removing from that would destroy the prob like that when he cried finally let in the world started getting warped.
Speaker 2: It'd be like that.
Speaker 1: If you turn the TV might turn it back on down.
Speaker 2: So I think she's the forty nine thousand year old dragon. ID to agree are his band is like I'm sucking out of here dude, get up. One guy gets something place, the one last sway out and blows them. She shuts your ass back down, resurrected. No one's getting drunk. You get a lolli. You He starts handing out lolli so they want this, you get the idea.
Speaker 1: The idea of being given a lolli is so infuriating because now it's attached to you.
Speaker 2: Already you did nothing wrong and now you're just involved. I gotta be honest, damn it. I might attack the person. It depends on who it is, though. Yeah, I might not attack my closest friends as they did because I'm like, you're a fucking idiot, Like you're you're clearly trolling me. I guess don't fucking do that. But if someone like, say we're at a con and someone did, I think I would actually attack them. I think I would attack them.
Speaker 1: I think I swipe out them like a bear.
Speaker 2: I think I would fucking take them down and pound them out, because like that's crazy. Well I think they deserve it. Well no, unless they liked it, but it was like they're like being blissed. Then I'd be really upset. I'm doing kill him. You finished what you're doing. Yeah, I guess if you're halfway through you might as well. And they don't have blue balls.
Speaker 1: Now the idea of you slamming someone to the floor, pulling their pants off and they starts smiling at you, like, whoa, this is about hurting you. Wasn't about whoa? Yeah, there's anything wrong with the joking And listen to this image, Brian, you go it over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jimmie's into it. I think feel like Jimmy is like Jimmy fell In. That's all he does. Every you can literally just say like, so, welcome to the show, Hugh Jackman, and then Hugh jack is like, hey, thanks for having me. He's got I'm like, yo, Jimmy, he does slapping.
Speaker 1: The versus w Red is out in theatre today, right, He's like yes, it is like he's he's like.
Speaker 2: He does the Gods where he extends himself. Jackman just whoa what are you?
Speaker 1: Just like?
Speaker 2: Oh my crazy? This aow crazy?
Speaker 4: We still got this question. Yeah, what is your favorite anime or love adaptation of a hero is? I think I think it's like love. I think it's missed. I think there's like maybe like a language thing.
Speaker 1: Or maybe maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can extrapolate what he's talking about. I'm a huge fan of Chadwick Chadwick Boseman chat chat.
Speaker 2: Did Chadman stop Curry? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm a fan of Chadwick Boseman's Black Panther or Miles from into Spider Verse.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the laughs and not coming to my house to kill me. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean you're you.
Speaker 1: He understood the assignment and for that, you get you get along.
Speaker 2: Patreon? Can we please? This is such a crazy merch idea. No, let's not. Let's come on, but he's not. His name's uh.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Fuck no, I seen in an episode We're done, We're done. That would be amazing, though, that would be amazing. What we're gonna say, I don't even know just that, well, you get the idea. That's the merch a depiction of not Jay Leno give me you get a swollen and all burned up, just fucked up like a Is that that should Frank Crew or the Giant? Can that be the collab of the person? We We shall not? So this dude just went into another dimension. But he's actually I think he's still leaping right, He's quantum lyeping.
Speaker 7: He just saw himself in the mirror and he's down. He's like he's down trend. But he says, oh, no, I'm day, I'm j.
Speaker 2: Oh. That's so. I would be so fucking mad if that happened.
Speaker 1: Dude, if I walk up and I was Jay Leno, I would piss myself and die.
Speaker 2: I'd be so wait a thousand times. Would rather be like a down syndrome person any day?
Speaker 1: Would I would go on live television, said he Edward like a thousand bags and blow myself up, give me my show back. I would just I would walk in and recording and be like, hey, I'm here now, look at on.
Speaker 2: My cards, driving my cars, building.
Speaker 1: Them all together, turn on all their and just would have been neutral and I would just drive and you.
Speaker 2: Put you put bricks on every single put the break, put the bricks on, and then let the motherfuckers go.
Speaker 4: This entire warehouse is just whonever our audience even knows who Jaylen is. I wonder if that's like a very like how old is that?
Speaker 1: Because he's not really that relevant at all, Like Conan is way more relevant than yeah.
Speaker 2: They know, yeah they it's actually it's very because anyone who was let's say, if you're a teenager in twenty in the twenty tens, you definitely know, probably because of the beef. But if you're if you were, like say maybe in middle school in the twenty tens, we probably don't know. Yeah, yeah, you probably like, didn't you think that's that burned up guy with the car. There is definitely a big possibility that there's maybe a portion of his audience that are like, yeah, never.
Speaker 1: See what the thing in the newth and I'm a terrible person.
Speaker 2: Oh they'll learn. Actually, we were actually.
Speaker 1: Doing pretty good.
Speaker 2: We're doing real good because we started before. Yeah, let's uh, yeah we could we could go a little bit more with some questions. Did you answer the question? Oh, yeah, no, we didn't do.
Speaker 4: Her best adaptation of like a personal favorite adaptation of like a comic or I guess anime adaptation anime character. Now that there's like I guess that now that there's like some some live action anime adaptations that aren't total ship, I guess that's probably more in the question now. But yeah, I try to post in black Panther is pretty good. I just uh, I'm trying to think of like a like my favorite adaptation of a character. It's a live action.
Speaker 2: Something like the original had so many good ones. You know RDJ.
Speaker 1: SpongeBob in the musical.
Speaker 2: What was that? The actually do you know the SpongeBob that Ariana Grande cheated with? I can't believe that's a thing. He looks like a.
Speaker 4: Fucking demon too, Like he looks like somebody that you would have left in a fucking dumpster and left, Like if you found him crawling at you, bleeding, you would have left him alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no sympathy and anything. He looks like someone i'd assume would have died immediately during dead Space. Yah, you know he didn't even he didn't even get out the door. He just got him a negro morph than fast about this lingering tears of that.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: But for me, obviously, it's to maguire Spider Man.
Speaker 2: What really you always talk about like how he's not a good Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Well he's I'm super nostalgic for him because that's the Spider Man I saw growing up. You know, he's trash, but you love him exactly. I think that's totally I don't I would even go as far as trash. I don't think he was the best casting choice pheno typically best casting choice, but at the same time, he fucking he was a spider Man. He's greatest spider Man two, greatest Spider Man one. I was with him the foe as screen goblin. I think arguably the best casting choice for anyone ever in a comic movie of all time, other than JK.
Speaker 2: Simmons. It's it's literally those two from j was insanely that. I remember the audience eruption when they first showed him. The audience was like yo, because that was like everyone was like, yo, that looks spot.
Speaker 1: On when I read Spider Man now I hear him talking that voice literally, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Like that's the impression that a lot of people do in modern media now too. Like if you see J Joe and jameson and like in like a video game or like a cartoon, they're all doing like some version of JK.
Speaker 2: Simmons. JK just kidding Simmons, just just kidding, just kidding, serious, serious. He's also really old now, dude, it looks crazy acting absurd shape he's right now, he's Jack Santa. Like it's like, well, I guess he is a master straight up. That's very true.
Speaker 1: He's master like Beast Moode Massarochie. It's insane. It's like when he fought when it was Jackie Chun, Jackie Chun Yeah, Jukie n Yeah. Yeah baby, that was born with a nose and it's straight up.
Speaker 2: Krilling, did you see that that?
Speaker 1: I mean no face, Yeah, but you made a face with a nose. Oh, you're right.
Speaker 2: I missed the originals voice. I missed the original voice actor Krilling me too, Yeah, this is a good one. And then he turned into like a like a grimlin or something. The new voice.
Speaker 1: Is he a gremlin?
Speaker 2: Well, it's like his voice was like very ah yeah, when it was like very, there was a very I can't even do it the old one because it was a very The old.
Speaker 1: Voice was so particular. If I'm remembering it right, it just sounds like a guy that's really.
Speaker 2: Him, Like it was weird. There was a weird there's this I can't I can't even explain how you would just like I can't describe it, but it was. It was such a unique voice that it's like there's so you know the the I hate everything about you that song that singer whatever his name is. It's not like that. But that guy can do this thing with his voice where it almost sounds like it's doubled up when it's not. And that Krillin actor had this weird thing that he would do with this throat that made his sound like his ship was layered. And there's people that are just talented with their vocal cords, but that voice.
Speaker 1: So it's just like a.
Speaker 5: Same.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the adult the adult version of the same.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the kid the good one. It's it's the same as the old old Vegeta. And then there was and I think it was like there's Vegeta and Krilling and then and then those people left and they got like newer ones and then aymore No, no, I'm just saying that's how whatever the original one, it was an original one.
Speaker 4: And are you talking about the Ocean dub with Brian Drummond as Vegeta or are you talking because like Vegeta it's weird because you have the Brian Drummond Vegeta from the Ocean dub.
Speaker 2: He's like I'm going to kill you know, yeah, that kind of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then Christopher Sabatt, who has two different versions depending on like if it's like the older Dragon Ball Z or like the newer Dragon Ball Z where it's more like Piccolo now kind of like more subdued, less raspy than it used to be.
Speaker 1: He was more he was more animated before, so now he's like not as animated about I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, make you look nice. That's awesome. Oh boy, I can't do.
Speaker 1: I can't do.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, Oh boy.
Speaker 1: I love the evil go anywhere, the TikTok, the TikTok. I love the tiktoks of Goku, like calling people like horrible ship. I saved that ship immediately I saw that. I was like, I gotta I have to own this.
Speaker 2: This has to be it. Him saying the f slur is funniest. I love. That's good too, like Jack piggoty pot. Yeah, somebody probably knows what I'm talking about. I don't know which dubbed this and this and that, so somebody probably can clarify. But there was an old krilling version of voice that I grew up with, like say, watching Tnami, and then as it got like.
Speaker 1: Here's more of a Hey it's me, I know what you mean. Yeah, I'm krilling. I'm like what, he's like a fucking fraud. That's the one I only remember. I only remember that.
Speaker 2: There was one where he sounded more like like I can't do it like Goku, Like it was like like you would hear the gremlin kind of that.
Speaker 1: He was my curling forever.
Speaker 2: He was like, you would get scared and you have this more like like you have this kind of like voice that my see when I grew up, I remember crill and sounding like gok, what are you doing? What are you doing? Can I? Can? I go where else?
Speaker 1: Go on? You have no evidence to be doing that pressure, by the way, because I cut away from it.
Speaker 2: So it's like.
Speaker 1: Crazy you are what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Are you interesting? And upgrading your cable?
Speaker 1: Go go.
Speaker 2: Lisa? Anyway. I was literally just dealing with the one of those Brian gentlemen, Brian Brian, Brian Johnson from me from the Bengal.
Speaker 1: Name is Briant. I am from Tennessee.
Speaker 2: I prove it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was like that when we like we would get hammered in the sucking Glendale places where we'll be like, hello, my name is clay Is I'm from Memphis, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Not from sucking Memphis.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I remember that he was live. He's wrong. Hello, my name is My name is Clay.
Speaker 1: This is what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Clay?
Speaker 1: I am from Memphis, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Latest. My name is Clay right. I do love Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump and his macle brock again.
Speaker 4: Again, that's kind of like it's kind of like the Eastern European like items kind of does that.
Speaker 2: What do you do? What are you doing? Little moundchi over there? What are you doing? Little mounchee?
Speaker 1: That video so that is one of the videos on the internet. Mario of like Philly, Frank and I just smarting screaming. That's a classic video like them lighting them lighting anything for views on fire.
Speaker 2: I remember it was Mario and Luigi in the in the woods.
Speaker 4: In Austrailia getting high on mushrooms. And then Donkey Kong is just Chad and then they set his He had like this furry suit and they.
Speaker 2: Set it up. They lit a fireball and they threw it out and he caught. That is so dangerous. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Era of YouTube was so out of pocket the funniest ways because it was about it was about making, It was about making other creators laugh. I feel like, so it was like what would make everybody laugh their ass off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah it was. It was about it was being funny. It was that people made money without centuring themselves to those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do whatever you wanted to make jokes and then absolutely I kind of time. Yeah I miss it, dude.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, it's so funny because people talk about how bad that time was and it's like, dude, to that place, that place in time feels like like a fucking Kumbai a town in comparison, it's insane.
Speaker 2: You were able to have Deggie chloroform a fucking girl in an intro. That was that era. It was really comedy shorts paper that was fine. Actually wait, comedy shorts, raping sounds also riping sorry.
Speaker 5: War week.
Speaker 1: Rip rapist. Oh my, that of YouTube was so magical.
Speaker 2: Dude, Nobody Sorts of Rapists is so fucking there. He moves up and down like.
Speaker 1: A muppet as you and he's Australian.
Speaker 2: It's not even this is his character. I miss that YouTube. That was so fun.
Speaker 1: It was so genuinely like every video I'd click on, I'd laugh my ass off.
Speaker 2: England is bright.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of the rat remember of a British rat I saw somewhere.
Speaker 2: Maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Probably a muppet, Like it's like a muppet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just an exaggerated accent, like no one fucking sounds like that god willing like.
Speaker 2: A Potter puppet paddle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jesus, comedy God that God bless comedy shorts, rapist stop.
Speaker 4: That is such a crazy interest, Like even I really need to stress this. Look the like twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen. It's a very different time culturally, very a lot of people being edgy for just for the sake of it.
Speaker 1: Yea, that was still crazy. Yeah, like that was crazy at the time, Like the I like that was not like something that was like oh yeah whatever.
Speaker 2: I've never actively used like literal like rape as a as a punchline in the way because usually it's like, oh, if you destroyed something fucking rape, it's like, well, yeah, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember I remember using that like whenever we would get like massacred in like a video games, like we got raped that match, Like that was like a common terminal, right, but even dude, like the idea that his intro like with him was a car through to him walking up to a woman and saying, hey, it's me and her ignoring him, and then her him core afforming her and dragging her offstream looking at the camera and smiling.
Speaker 2: So just to cut to like happy wheels skate play after, it's it's crazy guys going side cherry out, cheery out on a point and a ball. That is something you know. Sorry, other people around that time that were like, uh, there was a rape as I.
Speaker 1: There was just called him rapist. Stop these guys aren't Rapist is such a U name.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's not even clever.
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 2: It's just mean, it's just weird, Like it's it was a weird trow.
Speaker 4: But I I didn't watch him around those days, so I just like just there's a lot of stuff that I just like missed out on because I had literally never seen that intro before, Like ever.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it. Yeah, yeah, it got pulled up whenever he started becoming controversial or whatever. That ship like just surface.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yeah, because there's that he got He got in trouble because he like what the fuck. Did he he like ate a cow in one bite or something like on TV.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what the.
Speaker 5: Cow it just wha boy and.
Speaker 1: The cow is so scared. The cow is crying silently looking at the game. That was what.
Speaker 2: Controversial part was that like his cameraman zoomed into the cow's eyes as a tear fell, and you can see in the reflection of the cow's eye to the to the right, you see rape aside, like.
Speaker 1: K I is laughing prepping his jaw to open big enough to swallow a fucking suv.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Toby McGuire is my fish McGuire, Yeah, yeah, I can't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's Brian Cranston as Brian Kranton and the Home Alone anime is my favorite.
Speaker 2: What are you saying, Brian Cranston is Brian Kranton the Home Alone anime? He said, hoe anime featuring Brian featuring Brian Cranston. Is he like Harry or Marve or no? No, Brian Cranston, I'm sorry, excuse me? What did he what was his role?
Speaker 5: What did he do?
Speaker 1: He was just being Brian Cranston? What was his role as a as a character in the movie. It was on the TV as the dad from Malcolm in the Middle.
Speaker 2: So he's in Home Alone as Brian Cranston as How.
Speaker 1: He's acting as How in the movie.
Speaker 2: He's cut.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know what's going on here, guys, it's really not for me.
Speaker 2: So on the TV. Is that in the TV that's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you meet him in real life and he's actually Brian Cranston.
Speaker 2: So he's Angels with He's like Angels with Filthy Souls. He's like, he's that, Yeah, he's that movie.
Speaker 1: But Brian Cranston in the bat it's pretty much background.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read the names, so like in the anime, and so it happens in this background. Don't let me finish. Calm down.
Speaker 1: So what happened is that during the Home Alone anime, right, you turn to the left and on the Home Alone anime is Malcolm in the Middle, but it's back behind. This is back I was back the scene just behind the scenes footage of Brian Cranston as How there. And then later on episode you meet Brian Cranston. I literally don't know if you're lying to me or not.
Speaker 2: I'm absolutely lying. Gone along with us.
Speaker 4: I'm riping, and you see there's a SpongeBob anime that's real and so like that sounds believable that there would.
Speaker 2: Be some weird thing like alone anime. I don't know, man, that it's like a full episode because it's funny and it's quick bark chloroform. How'd you get your name? Well? Because a long story. That woo you My smelling this.
Speaker 1: Knapp that's so, that's quite all right.
Speaker 2: I kind of I saw your your ear. He dives, dives, he dives. All right, we gotta get thee dives.
Speaker 1: We're flat, we're getting out of pocket. We're getting out of pocket. We are getting one wife. He just wipes it across everybody's face and he grabs them all by the ankles.
Speaker 2: And and this is about to be sure. That's why his name is.
Speaker 1: He's comedy. He does short comedy.
Speaker 2: That's that's rape. It happens to be. All right, let's get the I'm gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Out us out you want to split up on you guys? This time I'll start, I guess right, because I usually end it, but like I'll do there cremate me put me in a douche bottle higher hooker, run me through one more time.
Speaker 2: No, uh no, no, no, no, I won't garl.
Speaker 1: Dobby is Gaybble is found better than the girl.
Speaker 2: That's more like meat Wie than it is Dobby. Yeah, it's kind of meat water.
Speaker 1: Dobby doesn't sound crazy. It doesn't sound that grandmarly.
Speaker 2: He just kind of sounds like a week small. Dobby doesn't like the way they hit Dobby.
Speaker 5: Dobby doesn't like the way the electoral college works. Harry Pop. Harry thinks one vote should equal one vote.
Speaker 2: Harry, have you ever looked into the American government? Harry? It's oh roll now?
Speaker 5: Dobby think its Project twenty twenty five is dad.
Speaker 2: He's reasonable, He's just like a average voter.
Speaker 1: He's very yeah, politically sound house out Yeah.
Speaker 4: But no one can take him seriously because he's a demon looking creature. He's a little magically with people, and no one trusts him.
Speaker 2: It was like, I've never done anything wrong to anyone. Why does no one respect me politically? I know, I know. Now, come get this chloroform.
Speaker 1: He goes on, Uh, he goes on. Piers Morgan, he goes on, here's Morgan.
Speaker 2: Would invite that motherfuckerby Why haven't you condemned the Trump shooter? It seems really easy.
Speaker 5: It's like, well, well doesn't gets fair hold one tide to unstandard, mister.
Speaker 2: Morgan, that is absolutely preposterous.
Speaker 4: He feels himself like a banana. He's like, I'm I'm the real peers Morgan.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like fucking Orion's belt, like a little alien and fucking men in black.
Speaker 2: We are ready were already off the time you read should have died.
Speaker 8: But still the behaviors of the right have been rather obsessed as of lately. Why do you feel the need to defend hamas I'm not defending.
Speaker 2: MS I think in general the behaviors.
Speaker 1: So do you think do you think Israel has a right to defend themselves?
Speaker 2: I think that it's a very confusing confroversation that you're being very aggressive.
Speaker 4: Has not been aggressive, but he's literally appear this is some guy. Calmody's like, you're a fucking moron.
Speaker 1: If you fucking you fucking knit twit, you tweat piece of dog trash.
Speaker 2: I think you're being very mean.
Speaker 1: Explain yourself. You showt to be ashamed of yourself. You duff kunt. You should be ashamed of what I'm gonna do to your face.
Speaker 2: It a few minutes miles away.
Speaker 4: He's losing his cool and he's it, but he doesn't know how to speak in a way that asserts that, so he's always speaking in like that.
Speaker 2: Mild man, you're really in danger? Are you really threatening me? Magic that you couldn't understand? Peace? I could kill everyone that looks similar to you.
Speaker 1: You sound fucking mad. What if I called comedy show? It's rapist right now?
Speaker 4: Peers Morgan knows comedy shorts. Gamer defers to him automatically in a conversation about hamas we have to go. Yeah, Jesus Christ, I read one Man, Black and Keys, Black and Keys Glass by paramount the silver Spermer, the silver Let's go that that's my Is he right?
Speaker 1: Is so? Is it like? Is he writing a big Spermer?
Speaker 4: Is it like Iceman? Where like how Iceman like creates like aig? Is he just jizzing in front of him and then riding that way?
Speaker 2: Okay, because that's that's reserved for sperm man. Oh remember silver spermers, That silver sperm a giant elongated sperm.
Speaker 1: Of course, yes, and that is so discussed like flying nimbus, and he does.
Speaker 2: He does fitting for what spermlas la sperm come actus sperm actis.
Speaker 4: We'll work rapidly, that will work. Yeah, I just want a row of guys. I want to be on my knees because I miss those days. I miss sucking all those twinks. I follow one too many porn accounts. No, Kanye, don't say that the Jews are not gay Vaughan of the Dead. Gotti equals fish g h as in enough women and t I is in potion.
Speaker 2: Blats is pretty cool, gently commons all over.
Speaker 1: Gently used anal bead and porium round eyed.
Speaker 4: Asian maximalism is a scam made by Big Big to sell more more.
Speaker 2: That's true. Room actually lacked in the Comlactics is just is short for lactating.
Speaker 4: Bold and brash, bold and brash more like belongs in my ass.
Speaker 2: I forgot that he said that, and then it was belongs in my ass. Yeah, says that verbatim.
Speaker 5: Is real bad.
Speaker 1: You're freaking imagine, Oh my god, the new season. He's legitimately a Hamma supporter. Yeah, he's actually in Hamas.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to do that bidding already.
Speaker 1: Bob is immortal, so he can do whatever the he wants, is given ship. They're putting him to work, and he's doing things out of people are like, yeah, yeah, from the river tones see was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: Patrick has seen better days. Patrick, Pat's got a real weird nick in his neck and his like his head is built in the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Failed him. The VA failed Patrick because he clearly went in the middle. Patrick clearly went in the military. There's no path for a normal society without without the guaranteed net.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you hurts my holy ship to pleted urandium sponge Sponge. We lost Larry to with I d Phallic Baldwin and come a ton huh An.
Speaker 4: Carlton's alter ego in the Phallic Verse, waved guns in the finale of Fresh Penis with ball hair hair. Who the hell would miss Trump's fat head like that Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones Goku walking up to you holding you a gun and saying, I need you to do me a favor.
Speaker 2: Would you watch that video? What Blair White fucking Alice Jones?
Speaker 1: Yeah, surely I would have to. I'm curious of the mechanics.
Speaker 2: I'd have to see it.
Speaker 1: I'd have to see a moment of it.
Speaker 2: Oh sounds like the poison damage, like poison.
Speaker 1: It is a poison damage to him technically, Alx Jones. His head behind, his ankles are well behind.
Speaker 2: He's getting doing trams damage.
Speaker 1: He's saying that as he's getting and he's commentating on his own Uh, he's commentating on his own excuse. Ankles are being held back by his shoulders. That's how twisted up this poor gentleman.
Speaker 2: His feet, his feet are up against his shoulders and bent back on his back. He's folded like a beach chair and going crazy. Listen, Blair, we can do this, but that you're assaulting Bee. Yeah, we gotta. We gotta got a great proper down. All right, let me get me get a position. No no, no, no, no, no, there's no there's no there's no cracking.
Speaker 1: He's just that limber. He's that limber.
Speaker 2: It's no cracking down, No there is. But he's he's fine.
Speaker 1: He's just a.
Speaker 2: Glow sticks. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: That's how he walks around, just like. In fact, I've never seen he walked into the hearing.
Speaker 2: I've never seen you've never seen him walk. I've never seen him walk.
Speaker 4: He's always sitting down, so for all you know, he could be cracking himself.
Speaker 2: He's like the fucking.
Speaker 1: Like that last Monster and scary stories of telling the Dark the Jangly Man.
Speaker 2: All right, that was a good That was a good fourteen hour stream, and then good job everyone at fourteen hour straight.
Speaker 1: We raised a lot of money for I don't know, fucking Alpha Brain raised a lot of money for he says, all three.
Speaker 2: We raised a lot of money for I don't know. Uh, I don't know, fucking whatever. Raise a lot of money for us. I would, well, we'll figure rather need that. Maybe Peter Teel or something. I don't know. Hulk Hogan's next. Ow ow oh my side actually hurt for laughing. Oh my god, alright, be next brother. Fuck Blair White is tapped out. It's like, what the fuck? I don't have any more in me. Don't don't be a quitter. Don't be a quitter. You knit, You fucking be a quitter, you transknit.
Speaker 1: Please read these okay, not of time. I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm out here. He's cracking, Oh my god, like a bag of ice in a dryer. Just oh God, just slamming.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see, let's go doctor Cowboy, doctor Cowboy House. Ain't that just doctor Ranch, Doctor Ranch, Doctor Red Cowboy House.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the Cowboy house or what are we were saying? I totally forgot about Cowboy House too. I'm sorry, I'm here, doctor Cowboy. I'm be fucked for fourteenth straight hours by Blair White. You might know her.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I wonder if this will be offensive to them. I wonder if they would like actually be like, we're just sucking around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope I got a message like, what the fuck are you doing? The fuck man? I don't know thought I thought we were cool. I I'm sorry, I'm I'm sorry. We gotta go. Fimboy Sarah On, Lord of Mordor.
Speaker 1: I transitioned, and now all I want is dick rotating Miguel o' harris trans mass pussy in my mind, rotating mister Beast didn't take notes about doctor disrespect oops death Jack, the world's fastest Maori Lando North, that was wild Orlando Norris hate clan member. Fuck Orlando Norris. That that arrogant nepo baby British freak. I have no idea. Who is no fucking clue, no relevance here in the States. Huh, let's ask our British correspondent, Big Meaty Twins Andy the man whose handies are now eightier, but not his dandy breaking butt starring Walter White parentheses, as in Tom JFK was shot in the neck first to destroy his sonachy medallion. Keith Smoker rubbing icy hot on my freshly shaved and nicked penis and balls.
Speaker 9: Nick Nick, God, damn the worst. H come Rob and Big Robin big work.
Speaker 2: So stupid. That is so stupid. But I would watch the ship out of that. I would have watched it, man, Rob. It's the same shows. It literally is the same show. Like what would changed?
Speaker 1: It would just be like mildly more difficult to advertise on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's basically.
Speaker 4: I met Roger Clark in my scumbag tea. Oh my god, no way, that's awesome. Wow, So he met he met the voice of Uh, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Who's that gum?
Speaker 1: Arthur Morgan's voice actor has seen your face seeing you?
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's damn crazy. Yeah, that black fellow.
Speaker 1: I mean, never mind, let you he thinks everybody is Lenny who is Oh my god, would you say John has a Western accent? Yes, I think he does, but much less so than like what what what else would it be? Western? Definitely, But it's like Leary, no, John not. That's not off of Oh yeah, it hasn't much lesser than of them.
Speaker 2: Do It's not as like, well, I don't fucking know, dude.
Speaker 1: Arthur sees he sees Yao ming and he goes lame, you're not what you must be, must be Letty, I feel that is so Asian person.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: In like the Civil War. Actually, they're like a handful of the like for coast, does the game take a place in the West coast right? What the West coast right?
Speaker 2: Which is mostly east? Really mostly East? It's like uh uh Blackwater is Texas? Yea? Oh really essentially, like the sanity is like what like Louisiana for sure? Kind of well, lie, it's it Sandinese is New Orleans. L I forgot what the actual states called.
Speaker 1: It's something with an l Losers slay, I forget loser, Phil Loser, Gordon loss.
Speaker 4: Spooky Swift and Slimy swinging Schlong, Derek singing she was a fast she was a fast machine. The Epstein The Epstein List Fantasy shad Man Edition. That's happening, Yeah, seven six one six seven six.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: I mean, whatever social I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's if it's so poor, what if it's this person? Well, I guess that's concerned. Your name is your your name? Well, isn't that like fucking elon musk kids? They're like this numbers and.
Speaker 1: Your social number? Your number is more part. This is my this is my son, this is my son, seventh generation room.
Speaker 2: But it's just a long gas.
Speaker 1: I've read a death rapid and sounds like that.
Speaker 2: That guy's not real. That's he's pretending. He's pretending he's not real. Does he so?
Speaker 1: Does he feel the beat through vibrations?
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, I guess right. It's not on. It's not on at all. It's totally He plays it well enough, but there's no shot that guy's actually it's so disrespectful, it's so fucking disrespectful. But we got it's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: I got Shapiro's Shapiro moans when he when his Swinger grocery the toilet paper, mister pants. The Grinch did nine to eleven in a plot to steal all those parents from their kids, not bowl over the first sin. An optimist sees a glass half full, a pessimist sees a mouth watering glass of piss, a cardboard pie, bumba butters, dsp outlived, doctor disrespect boogie and by presidency, that's dsp is a interesting fellare man.
Speaker 1: He's like a famous loll.
Speaker 4: Cow who is probably the least bad, you know what I mean of the grandy Like he's he's like the most he's the most electable loll cow.
Speaker 2: He is what did he actually do? He just sucks ass. He's an asshole. He's just kind of a jerk. He's not self aware.
Speaker 1: And he jerked off on street, which like, I mean whatever, Yeah, I'm sure there's so many people that beat off before they fucking stream or whatever. They beat off before and after back to even do it in front of the camera though, that's where he really fucked up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, just wild, Like sitting up.
Speaker 1: With the chair on your work chair is.
Speaker 2: Amazing, amazing, Like the Christian his fucking.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey Tuban. They got to see an n guy who got caught like jerking off on a zoom call.
Speaker 2: You remember that, yes, which is I just I don't understand people like I don't understand it's so easy to not get caught doing wild ship.
Speaker 1: He saw the word zoom and he was like, I gotta.
Speaker 4: Spumpa fetter's jolly old dipshit basted and boogie pilled.
Speaker 2: Stupid that does not exist.
Speaker 4: Dumb as f boogie pilled is crazy made I load dripping splattered cipherograph bag maxing.
Speaker 2: The coal train runs on whole grain baby?
Speaker 1: Oh you got you.
Speaker 4: Read it fucking stupid, because wasn't the last time I was like you he runs on a whole grain baby?
Speaker 2: Is that what you thought? I think that's what we were saying, we baby, But he's just saying whole grain baby, baby. Whoa, I think I'm gonna I'm gonna interpret that as a whole grain baby. I was totally remembering it being a whole grain baby, like he's eating. Yeah, totally, he was like eating, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Snake saves the kids from the transgender featuring a revolver written house and the bud lighte factor. I'll just read through the rest of these.
Speaker 4: I guess punch boh, holy Moly, moonlight, Gray four f fifty, Eli Frost, Martian Manfucker sonic O Dix, gotta fuck my ask, gotta askta as Lily's asparagus drinking piste dealer, Uh Smidgie the kid the e m T forcibly administering estrogen to old men, coming in a book and slamming it shut for fun.
Speaker 2: You come in this book or coping boy book sorts. Gaber here.
Speaker 4: Help me, I'm stuck in them. Well nword got a hard scope hit marker on Trump. Uh burt me daddy. Uh she pippedgan on my Pippo coming in the name of Trump voice. I shot my vans full of doodoo feces.
Speaker 1: I can't believe Michael Jackson said that.
Speaker 4: No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of goods, insisting that Brile is the stand of guy trill Nye, the south Side guy.
Speaker 1: Uh, just the hard art true.
Speaker 2: What was that thinking that we had where.
Speaker 1: It's like if Bill Night wasn't the science guy, but he just but he had a show and he.
Speaker 2: Was just like Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Show. It's just a show about Bill Bill.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like French is like fresh print of gay. What the fresh print of gay?
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 1: Let's move on. I fall asleep to N word compilations, I show speed joined the I r a West Philadelphia, My gaze Max Gay shoot some gay outside the g A couple of gaysing know gay, Sorry to make your gay.
Speaker 2: I got gay gay gay gay, get a gay, get gay the gay. And he said that I was gay with.
Speaker 4: Exposing people with likes not even to quote Colin, I'm sad and gay. It's your boy, Shawn having we do like a really impression that, having read the Garfield name the equivalent of the planets aligning, hook up my car battery to a dead hooker's clip bling and nos ring, call her Frankenstein's whrror. Sell her on the eBay for a neat five three x O learning Biden dropping out of the race due to a twitch push notification.
Speaker 2: George Lucas.
Speaker 4: George Lucas using the force to turn Trump's head at the last second because he wants he wasn't in a convertible, so it didn't rhyme.
Speaker 2: So he didn't didn't he didn't rhyme.
Speaker 5: He wasn't in a car, so heed, I'm glad he killed trumpet. He needs he needs to be in he needs to be in a car.
Speaker 1: There's nothing riskmic about, nothing worth making.
Speaker 2: There's simply nothing rhythmic about it doesn't rhyme doesn't. It doesn't rhyme doesn't run cutting.
Speaker 4: Anymore, rolling SpongeBob up and using him as a flashlight and dumbing him in what's left of the chum bucket slurp and stroke and smoking joking emoticon's going like this, Uh, drip by h Lord of homeless drip.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: There was a dentist practicing medicine in Circleville, Ohio for nearly forty years named doctor Gay Hiller.
Speaker 2: Broke it up? I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is true. He died in forty eight. I'll never forget that. I always remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: I always remember that doctor Gay Hitler.
Speaker 2: Died in forty eight. If you were going to google that and see that it's true and be concerned and confused, I know, uh, seal kfar, But did you know the men I blow make my ass become wide and the gerbil inside can.
Speaker 1: Be seen, the durbil inside. That was a weird meme at the time is that like everybody had a gerbil in there as you remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a thing.
Speaker 5: What was that that was?
Speaker 1: Because like what was that?
Speaker 4: The Derek might remember this better because we were like a lot younger when that story broke, so like we weren't paying a time.
Speaker 2: We know, the South Park.
Speaker 1: But that was a reference to something.
Speaker 2: Rumor. I can't remember which which actor it was. It was rich A Gear I think was it?
Speaker 4: I think that we're talking about, which is insane, but yeah, probably completely fucking false because why would anyone Why would Richard Gyear do that? Why would any actor? Why would anyone do that?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? I mean there, Yeah, that was gonna say there. I was just watching a you know what popped up America mens Watch Mojo. I haven't seen those in ages, you're telling me Watch mojor showed up and it was like, oh, evil musicians that tank their band or whatever. Yeah, and so of course the face of it was that guy from Lost Prophets. You remember what that guy did? Oh yeah, Lost Yacht. He fucked babies, He literally fucked babies. Yeah, it made my twitch is saying.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, really dark shit.
Speaker 2: The lea to that British band that were terrible, but they were blowing up and yeah, it came out that he loves all the spectrum of miners. Yeah, and there's a video I guess that exists of him smashing an infant apparently, yeah, apparently. And I was pretty it's pretty rough the watch Mojo because I put it on like an idiot. I watched it because I'm like, why not you have to hear that lady like talk about it in like the It wasn't her, it was some old fuck. I was like, is this guy what? Then showed in the corner who was narrating it was some fucking old guy. I was like, who is this guy? Do you think she left? If she did, I'm like, why is that channel report like that? I think she's getting fucking railed by comedy stza.
Speaker 4: Well here's the thing about her. It's like her voice is on. I like, I think it's hot for I don't know what it is. I think she's in she's an attractive way. I've never seen what she looks like.
Speaker 2: She probably attractive. Oh you've seen her?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, cause it was that scene with Tom Hollins.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love watched marriage I'm a fucking zoomer. Oh he's not. Is he a zoomer? I think he's taking to the zoomer. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he must be, because I'm we're at the very end of the very end of millennial and he's significantly younger than us.
Speaker 1: Significantly, he's like forty years younger than us. That's impossible.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's on ten. Why did we skip? Why did we skip? Why? Who's why? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Where? Why we're why? What am I saying? Sorry? Why do you ask? I'm an idiot? Never mind? Never mind? I'm an idiot, that's it.
Speaker 1: Why are you asking about?
Speaker 2: Why? The fucking generations? Like there's X and then millennials, we're why millennials are? Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill you? I got to kill you dead.
Speaker 1: I think zoomer starts six.
Speaker 2: I have no fucking idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, you're right. Yeah, Lily is technically one as well.
Speaker 2: I thought, whatever, he's technically a zoomer. Technically yes, that makes you what are you a fucking two years younger than me? I don't know, I don't know about everybody looking there? Sure all zoomers are in high school. Last time I checked? How many years ago? Did you check? Many?
Speaker 1: Many?
Speaker 2: Maybe eleven eleven years ago? As far as I'm concerned, that that's cannon in my head. So you're a pervert. Your girlfriend one day younger than you, kill him, ripper's legs off, showing his neckd eat him, fucking kill him maybe or possibly.
Speaker 1: Sick kremlin de gremlin you want to blow me.
Speaker 2: Up? Don't care to comedy shorts.
Speaker 1: We went out of the house this weekend. This weekend.
Speaker 2: Why you didn't talk about this?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you mention this? Because it was so mundane, But I remember that it happened. Why it came to our house because of the fact that Ziggi ordered cookies right, And what happened is another person she for some reason, the guy that she ordered cookies for the first time I got delivered, but then for some reason they ordered another set of them. God order the second set of cookies got his car stolen immediately after he went and dropped off the cookies, so they thought he might have thought it might have.
Speaker 2: Been us doing it. He left his fucking car running.
Speaker 1: He took like maybe four steps.
Speaker 2: That's the craziest car. That carjacking I've ever heard of do that. I've had many opportunities to do that. I just don't do it because I'm sure the gas stations car jackins is like the easiest thing is people a lot of times just leave their keys in the enigen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that guy lost this guy's car stole and then they called the cops. They came to our house and we were like playing fucking I's some stupid game, was like Sucret Hitler or something like that.
Speaker 2: I thought Hitler was in there. Dude, like all thought it, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: That's crazy? But the cop came in and I was like, oh, man, I was about to go bring my katanaut to play with him. I would He would have walked in and killed me immediately.
Speaker 2: Kill he heard about that chick with Then that got fucking blasted. Yeah Katana, they would have sicked. They would have brought swatted. Even what I'm hearing is that we Derek and I lost out on a pay raise.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's that's what you guys get from it. You didn't die, man, I would like to make a few thousand dollars more man, I'm gonna call swat. I'm gonna, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have these swatted. You get paid. That is so evil.
Speaker 1: That lady with the fucking water was crazy, Like I couldn't believe I could believe that. That definitely Mary, It's pretty It was, Yeah, I don't know, I'm yeah depressing.
Speaker 2: It's exhausting.
Speaker 1: And the fucking guy's attitude hold on trying to like that bitch was crazy and it's like, no, dude, you're a psycho path. Yeah, yeah, you're a cycle. The only thing that feels weird.
Speaker 4: It was like if I gotta be real, Like hearing people say religious things freaks me the fuck out, but like you have a gun, you're not really And she was saying to rebuke you, that's kind of a crazy that's like a dark souls thing to hear, and that's weird.
Speaker 1: She was absolutely undred percent was well, they're not trained probably to deal with and that's kind of been like a real yeah she was, yeah, but undeniably. She literally said I'm sorry, right, yeah, put the pot down and then got killed for that.
Speaker 2: He was also and then at first nowhere near her. Yeah, Like that whole thing was fun by the time the water even traveled. If let's say, for example, if let's say he stayed where he was the whole time and she threw the water, by the time it traveled him, it would hurt, but it wouldn't be an immediate third degree burned just because of how far the water would have to because like that's how far he was at first. I'm just saying if he never moved. But but the idea, it's the whole idea is just reit tarted, it's whole.
Speaker 1: That's why he's charged for murder charge at least because it's like obvious, like yeah, I remember, and I remember hearing the video.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, oh, like you're moving away from my steaming bots, like steaming away, walking away from my steaming water.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it's like I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. That is kind of a crazy thing. It is kind of cool.
Speaker 4: But then immediately to be like I'm gonna to shoot you in the face, that is so unnecessary.
Speaker 2: Just avoided PTSD cop that that's all they are, you'ren Royds. And they all saw like one thousand kids get blown up in Afghanistan and they're like, hey, please be a cop. That's just it seems like that's the thing, Like, hey, you just came back and the we're not going to give you benefits in the vas, but we can at least give you a cop position. And he's like okay, and then you just start shooting everything and then starts crying and sweating when he wakes up from a nightmare. And that's what every single cop in America is. There isn't one normal cop. I guarantee it really that ship. I don't know that thing I'm talking about thing really giving my family members in the police state. They all went to Afghanistan and saw one thousand children meet blowing to pieces.
Speaker 1: All the ones actually the ones that became cops are actually one queer lft.
Speaker 2: Oh. By the way, so you had uh niver and you didn't You didn't call us dare.
Speaker 1: To house every weekend?
Speaker 2: Not this time?
Speaker 1: Yes, I did. I invite you over every weekend.
Speaker 2: No you didn't. We if so, if I opened my phone, they're gonna be hey Nikki, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Every time I leave, I'm like, yo, we're hanging out this weekend. Swing by.
Speaker 2: You know what happened this time. Lyle hit me up and he was like and I was like, yeah, I think uh, Kingston said that you're all gonna like, uh he mentioned you, I said, Kingston mentioned your name and stuff like that, and I hadn't heard ship. I was supposed. So what happened to this? Right?
Speaker 1: We had a plan to hang out this weekend? Literally? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What happened is that both Ben and a Mean were at EVO.
Speaker 2: Of course they were. He didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't know the information. We knew Evil they were going where we forgot. It was just got that weekend, which fucking sucked super bad because I wanted to go with them. Of course next year, but I was it's always next year. From there's a series of like Comic Con. Evil is always next year, next year, next year. I know you mean next time this book your tickets and there's no excuse anymore because I'm not like not getting paid enough to be able to put money aside to go.
Speaker 2: Book your tickets in advance and then you you'll go.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to go to Vegas, but also like I have to be at EVA eventually because this year was Black Excellence. I wasn't there for that, and it makes me really upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're not mean. Of course they wouldn't let you. Where would you have fit in there?
Speaker 1: Black excellence?
Speaker 2: Anyway, this nigga could easily be like, oh, hey, you know you know niggi that that lives like like over an hour away, so they're not here all the time.
Speaker 1: They are actually here all the time.
Speaker 2: Well it is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: We hear enough, but we hang out very often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then like you know, kids and can be like because I'm sure he did tell the I'm sure he did it to other people like oh hey, yo and yo, so and so is here, like you come through and they're like, okay, no.
Speaker 1: It's literally not you know, you know what the big problem is the big promise. We have a whole group tat of people we hang out all the time and all of our friends are in right, and you're not a part of it.
Speaker 2: So I have to put you into it.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing about that even that is that isn't a coherent place either.
Speaker 2: It's insane. So there's no it's just bullshitting it. It's like here's you can say.
Speaker 4: You can say like, oh, you have like a verbal invite to something that's happening on the day, but like things change day to day, so there needs to be like a generous like hey, you're coming through or like something like that, because things change and no one's gonna it's just bad at it gets to show up.
Speaker 2: I don't without knowing. I understand. Yeah, But to be fair, there are many times you did give me enough warning of something and I just was like setting up the apartment everything and all that. I didn't want to do anything. So there were other times that like you did give me like, oh, we're definitely doing something, but I just was like not going to do it this time. I was actually like curious, and I know the wait was Monica, there isn't there was a very like I was Monica, there was we did crazy whatever.
Speaker 1: You guys don't know, we don't know what this is.
Speaker 2: This is so annoying. I bet they probably look at their dude. Come on, you know there's some people like, oh, I'm getting a little window into.
Speaker 5: Their lives, a little.
Speaker 2: Write all this down so I can kill them. I triangulated their exact his face. I'm gonna mail the man thracks.
Speaker 1: That face you made when you were fucking copy jay. Let that face is going to be a little.
Speaker 2: Stupid, fucking chip. I can fucking cut through Diamond.
Speaker 1: I want I want someone to reach deep under his fucking boat and split his face open like a can't.
Speaker 2: That's just a storage unit. That's where he keeps keeps his cars. This is my little garage. It's a verberating pot. It open, has a ramp like a Harrier jet.
Speaker 1: It's just that's crazy, like Pellican wild doctor doctor Wagele.
Speaker 4: No, don't stuck my balls, Mike, I need to come Arthur. No doudge my willgain on us uh fence shitter. Listen to hit My spot By. You're pretty hands on. One of the best original gay songs I've ever heard of my life, pe Penie Brothers, Game Presents, Seinfeld Versus Always Sonny two, New Menium of the Nightman, and Last Page.
Speaker 2: We're gonna roll through these real quick. Yep.
Speaker 4: You gotta pay the troll so hold to get the boys whole Gate six Solid Snake tweeting about how the woke mob is finally has taken over the military because you can't say slurs anymore.
Speaker 1: Peepee dudes naming birds be like Booby Nipplejoina Slapper.
Speaker 4: Maybe Blair White blocked you from being offended by no Snarks Tank Invite. I bet CON's going to block you next. Uh Tarzan defanging a snake and using it as a pocket pussy. I really hate how much your fucking Scooby Doobi has made me laugh. God damn it, me be fishing. It was like a suspicious Scooby doo.
Speaker 2: Scooby Doobi. Scooby Doobies is a fucking Booby. When are you? Why are you?
Speaker 4: And his and his intel and his really well read brother and what was it? It was Editooby do edge Kooby do Are you guys streaming this?
Speaker 2: I don't remember this.
Speaker 1: This was like in person, but it was also on like the last episode that we talked about it. It was really stupid. Even if you were here, I could see your checking out. It was a really tough thing.
Speaker 2: Edo is fucking Idiotboby. I don't remember. It's a ghost that's clearly a man in a mask. Shaggy.
Speaker 1: There's there's no such thing aspectors or spooks.
Speaker 2: Shaggy. That's just a repressed Republican. I mean that literally, fill it in the show. Sexually repressed Republic, like every single time would have gotten away with the two. It wasn't for you fucking backet woke kids, I would have gotten away with the two. It wasn't for the fucking day woke. That would be modern Scoobyo.
Speaker 4: Actually it wasn't like I would have got away with the two if it wasn't for the fucking liberals.
Speaker 1: Lives in that damn Negro dog of the Negroes, crazy part black like I guess technically, but like regro, like.
Speaker 2: Regrow what regrow?
Speaker 1: Like my fucking weed, my leg that I lost in the war, speaking incantations into the pussy.
Speaker 4: Call that a spirit box. There's no cock like horse cock called carpet on the Godza strip for a quarter wake in.
Speaker 1: Afghanistan, like Scoom, I lost my ear I giving a presidential address. There's something about Scooby Doo that's really funny because he has like fucking fat fingers and like plump fingers, and he's like.
Speaker 10: Like call the cap stoom brok. It was slammy fall under the table.
Speaker 2: Oh the phone is broken, sober Rockey. I have rolls, I don't have reds.
Speaker 1: I half hands ships.
Speaker 2: John Strickland, how my partner pretty hard. I was a flash. I needed to be allowed for the bit.
Speaker 4: John Strickland, my partner snapped the chair legs off, my christ proceeded to tear my legs off and self defense Merks eighteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: I need water so bad.
Speaker 4: I sure wish things weren't spiraling so quickly towards the inevitable center. The First Key David featuring Eric some white guy boat captain. Second Church Key David featuring being better than the First Church to keep David pre Roz, somebody once squirted on my mother's ashes.
Speaker 2: Blake eight nine six.
Speaker 4: Farewell now, boys, I'll be dropping a tier uh for now, to save a little extra for my upcoming two month long trip the Land of the Blank. He said, I don't know where you're going, but have fun, no worries. They say I need you to go up two tiers, and they say we're gonna have a fifty nine dollars we're gonna have We're gonna have a two thousand dollars tier.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And if you if you unsubscribe, that's the only thing. Like if you if you unsubscribe and subscribe to like the one dollar tier again, you're being bumped up immediately to THEO that is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna put the tier in. We're gonna have like like a boogie esque type of person subscribed.
Speaker 1: What would be the put like a one hundred dollars tier? Do not put a fucking thousand dollars year.
Speaker 2: I want that. I ain't giving them ship for that keep giving that much. It's the boogie person. It's the one that's like I have nothing left to live for and I have cancer, and now about that, I feel like that. Stop. I don't like this and I want their money. Oh my god, I don't like that. We'll do one hundred tier and then six months later we'll go to a thousand yuo.
Speaker 4: Farewell, all right, Chris Jesus Christ? Why is Chris is next? So any when he does that Trump impression?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Alaskan oil field trashe.
Speaker 2: Gives someone for that to justify I guess that's enough because you could sell that for a lot of money.
Speaker 1: We could come we can, we can each come into violand mix it and then they can figure out what a mix it.
Speaker 2: I'm dealing with that ship you're doing it? Were gloves.
Speaker 1: Coming in and put a blendered it's all frofted.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we gotta stop cut his mike cut is Mike lights off.
Speaker 1: Texas Taters. Yeah, I get there. Get those gets.
Speaker 2: Off, Get these lights off of me. Turn that fucking light off, these fucking lights off. I don't want those lights on.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 1: What is our job?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with.
Speaker 4: Young Sheldon drowned in a bird bath? Sue Hulk take on my answer his niggs gambits cum filled eyes.
Speaker 2: That's the Spider Man version is he's French, he's gay, so like the spice, like the frost. It's basically so. Where that comes from is Louisy and he almost died.
Speaker 1: Like I'm looking like a sick dog.
Speaker 2: I think Caucasian or occasion whatever, the Chinese Asian, So you know which kind of Asian is. That's what occasion is.
Speaker 1: Turn that light off right now, quit guys off, right now, just got a bonus.
Speaker 4: Turn that light off. There it is, Turn that right there right there, like there it is there you go. Now we're gonna do the show.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like a like a mood of heart video. Take a mood of hearts my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Read read the rest of these.
Speaker 3: That is from Nizzy, Niggy Jizzy. It's so dark, Niggy Jizzy.
Speaker 2: What scared me? You scared me? Dude. This is fucking and say, this is insane. What do you think? He said, I don't have eyes, stupid, No, don't do it. Don't give them the teeth. Don't give them the teeth. Bro Oh my god, where am i? Okay? Gambit's cum filled eyes? Sorry, miss Jackson, badly brave hugger, Derek duck hunt etherean Virgerian punter, naffhrom melfous one or whatever. I busted my hands again last week, but the doctor disc was too tempting and we fucking did it. The last one is ting of ap hazard. Thank you, guys for oh man, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, guys. What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck? What alright