Speaker 1: Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us on a Tuesday afternoon. Now, this segment is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Salana, Texas. It Big Ben and I are partners in. Look, if you're going to go to a little playoff hockey action, make sure to grab a can of big German at the aa S. It's in several locations. We also have it on tap at a couple locations at the AAAC. On top of that, you can look for all of our beers that we have in distribution at Ranger games. So if you're out there at Globe Life, get you plenty of Rollertown all over the place. Also, we have all of our distributed beers at Live by Lows, which is at great hotel right there by Globe Life, where we had our show to kickoff baseball season.
Speaker 2: We had so much fun out there. They're big supporters.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Rollertown all locations of Truckyard, which is a DFW institution, So those are great places out and about for you to sample some roller Town beer Works. Now, earlier we were playing the first half of an old prank we did in the Wayback Machine. It's called the Sports Inferno. If you don't know what the Sports Inferno is. Ben and I are characters Carl Spoon and Rational Bill. Carl Spoon is a crazy hot head that yells and just wants fiery opinions, doesn't even care what they are. Rational Bill is a sweet man, doesn't want to offend anybody. He really struggles taking aside. So he's a bad fit for Carlson. Bad stories too. Yeah, he's reminded of stories that really don't have a point. And so we played the first half and we're with a hockey blogger because the Stars were playing the Saint Louis Blues, and you know, you heard a lot of yelling and different stuff.
Speaker 2: So KT promised that the back half of this.
Speaker 1: Did you say this was the darkest turn any of our pranks had ever taken.
Speaker 3: I think it takes a turn that you're not expecting. And I almost can't believe that you guys went there with a stranger.
Speaker 4: Wow, I remember.
Speaker 1: I don't remember it either, but I'm intrigued. So here's the back half in the very very dark turn with the stranger.
Speaker 2: Brad who's a Saint Louis Blues blogger?
Speaker 5: All right, So what.
Speaker 2: Happens moving forward?
Speaker 5: Brad?
Speaker 2: How do you see game four playing out?
Speaker 4: What about Game four? Brad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Stars are going to play their hardest game of the series.
Speaker 4: So don't give me something generic.
Speaker 2: I want some insight.
Speaker 4: Damn it, I got something.
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 4: Hold on, Brad?
Speaker 2: Rational bill?
Speaker 6: If the Stars win this, this game on, because it would be too two that point. Hold on a second, Brady, shut up, Brad. At that point, I would say it could go either way if it's too because then it really because you're saying.
Speaker 2: You said it's game on? Is it game on or game on?
Speaker 6: I'm saying it would be game on for one game and then two games and three games, so it'll be game on and off.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the tally said?
Speaker 4: You think off in on?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 4: What do you think, Brad?
Speaker 5: The Stars really have to create off the rock. The Blues are doing a good job of slowing him in the initial zone and then.
Speaker 4: Carry the offensive zone or defensive zone?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Was too technical offensive of a defensive You said both? There for a second, he found both? Did you say both?
Speaker 4: You said both? Right?
Speaker 5: Accidentally offensive or defensive. If the Stars are carrying the puck into the blue zone.
Speaker 6: Okay, the Stars offense into the Blues defense, or the Blues offense into the Stars defense.
Speaker 5: The Stars would be on offense, all right, And where's the puck with the Stars on the Stars on the star.
Speaker 6: The Stars have the puck and they're racing down the zone with the pot and they're racing down the ice into towards the Blues goal.
Speaker 5: If they can carry the puck into the zone, they'll create a lot more chance.
Speaker 4: What if there's the icing, if they have to.
Speaker 5: Dump it in, that's not there, that's not their.
Speaker 4: Strong that it could be a penalty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've struggled.
Speaker 2: So you're saying there's gonna be.
Speaker 6: A lot of penalties tonight. You're saying penalties bred?
Speaker 5: Are? Are you? Do you think that the refs have done a poor job this series?
Speaker 4: Absolutely right? In the damn show, I would like to take a stance on this.
Speaker 2: Oh well, here's the first.
Speaker 6: If the RAFs had called the game more closely, these would have been a closer game and they wouldn't have gotten beat sixty one. But in fairness, the rest tried their hardest.
Speaker 2: What are you they, Brad, of the rest?
Speaker 4: But fair have they been fair? Bratt?
Speaker 5: I think the Stars have gotten screwed on some calls.
Speaker 7: Finally, just straight Homer, Yeah, watch it with us freaking on me.
Speaker 6: So you admit that the Stars are better, but the refs have screwed them out of this.
Speaker 5: I didn't say the first part.
Speaker 2: You just said the Stars were better.
Speaker 6: Okay, so they're not better. No, they're not better off the fence. But you're you're you're saying that. Okay, you didn't say the first part. But the rest did screw the Stars.
Speaker 5: That overtime game on Sunday.
Speaker 6: I want to hear you say it, say the rest screw the game and the refs screwed the Stars.
Speaker 5: The screwed the Stars.
Speaker 2: Immediate.
Speaker 6: Those are hot tanks on a call that One time, my nephew was playing hockey at the Stars Center up in Frisco. Which nephew is this, uh, this is one okay, and he's a little overweight.
Speaker 2: Surprisingly fast on skates.
Speaker 6: After a game, his mother was like, this sport is too expensive, and I was like, yep.
Speaker 2: All right, Brad, yeah three wow?
Speaker 4: How are they how old are they eleven?
Speaker 5: Today? Six? And three.
Speaker 6: You're in a canoe and you're going down a reaver and the canoe overturns.
Speaker 4: You can only save one life? Which one of your childs? Are you going to say?
Speaker 2: That's the toughest choice? What is it, Brad?
Speaker 5: I can only save one?
Speaker 4: Why can't just you can only change the scenarios?
Speaker 2: Scenarios, rational bill.
Speaker 6: Scenarios, circumstances dictate that only one could be saved.
Speaker 4: Which one? Would you say? God, please be honest.
Speaker 5: That's insane. I gotta save I gotta save a boy to save the family. Name, right, So.
Speaker 2: What's your last name?
Speaker 5: Lee?
Speaker 2: I think there's like four thousand?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hello my family?
Speaker 4: Okay, but how many? How many are two boys? And the youngest is a girl?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No, the oldest is a girl.
Speaker 6: The oldest is a girl, So you just let her die and you go get the other one oldest, the eleven year old is the girl the birthday?
Speaker 4: Which ones do you want to die?
Speaker 2: You'd have to turn his head? You got you can't want your kids die when you pick one, you gotta turn your.
Speaker 4: Head, big one.
Speaker 6: You pick one, but you you stick of the decision, and then you have to get in your wife's face and say, I tried to get.
Speaker 4: Them all, but I had to pick a wiener.
Speaker 2: Oh, that will be hysterical with the decision.
Speaker 4: You'll be very angry.
Speaker 2: What is your your daughter's name, the one that you didn't save, Lauren.
Speaker 7: I would like for rational Bill to sing Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: Lauren birth They told you a birthday?
Speaker 4: Do you have to be birthday?
Speaker 6: Laura Bert day who you love?
Speaker 4: And one note to Laura? Yeah, don't get in a canoe with your dad.
Speaker 2: Sum the river, Laura, So enjoy your birthday. How'd you like that? You like Rational Bill's voice? Will practice Happy Birthday.
Speaker 4: I've been practicing. I feel like I've meant a lot of improvement.
Speaker 6: You just sing the song you'll feel I feel like you're being highly critical.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm I'm trying to leave my heart out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why you being a jerk, Brad?
Speaker 5: I wasn't trying to be a Jersey.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it.
Speaker 5: You didn't want me to ride the fence.
Speaker 6: Points you face rash and he is he is a man who just drowned two of his kids.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a badass.
Speaker 7: He didn't even hesitate, He just shove their heads underwater so fast.
Speaker 2: Let's get your thoughts on what's gonna happen in the game tonight, Brad, a man.
Speaker 7: Who does not fear turning us back on his kids, what happens.
Speaker 5: To night in Jay four h It's gonna be a super physical game. There's probably gonna be some fun.
Speaker 4: What I would do to Ryan? Did he try to blow a kiss again?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was watching steven sagall and Hard to Kill two. I think that is what he was called. And I would there's a sequel to Hard to Kill. It may have been the first one or a different Stevens. It could have been another one, but I would I would do is. I would punch Ryan right in the throat and reap out his Adam's EBow. And I was showed to him, I said, see this is what will happen. Wow, And I will just flex over him and then I would call in the surgeon to immediately repair it, okay, because I wouldn't want to go to jail and I wouldn't want to be mean, but I would want to show my full power capability.
Speaker 2: Once again, not taking a stand.
Speaker 7: You know what I do, Brad, If that jerk starts blowing a kiss, I'd pull my out so it looks like he's kissing my.
Speaker 2: That's what I would do right out of the eyesight he ate my out, I'd be like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just can't do that. Oh yes, you can, you can, you can do it. You would be suspended.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 4: You'd be suspending mill and you cross the line.
Speaker 2: No, that's how you do it.
Speaker 6: I'm walking out right now. You're not just trusting any cross the line? No, put back off, thank you, Brad, I'm out, thank you. This is not professional, although it is somewhat professional someone someone in the day, so it's a professional in that regard, but otherwise it's a little bit over the line.
Speaker 2: Shut up, you're being a p I hope you had fun, Brad. Did you enjoy it in the inferno?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I feel little burn. I'm okay, Brad. Leave you ahead.
Speaker 2: Let's give her round of a plus for brad man who's not afraid to kill his own kids for hockey talk.
Speaker 6: Take care of brother.
Speaker 2: We'll get riding that. Saint Louis Blues came to later.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, I love you, Brad. What what are you laughing at?
Speaker 5: He loves you, all right?
Speaker 4: But a man all right? No one says all right, goodbye. Okay, goodbye, Brad, that's back.
Speaker 5: Hugs back to you.
Speaker 4: I love you. That's good. Good way ended, good weight to end it, goodbye?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Coming up?
Speaker 2: Should Mark Cubans sell this team or one?
Speaker 4: Right here?
Speaker 2: Joe, that's the dark part. Yeah, that was the crazy for her.
Speaker 4: Wow, got that guy.
Speaker 2: We put him through hell and he still just wanted to talk hockey. I can't tell you how much I like that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: What year was that?
Speaker 3: Twenty sixteen, dude, Let's get back with it. Oh, you know what, seven years before Cubans old the team too.
Speaker 2: Wait, Lauren's in her early twenties, dude.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of that as Lauren's twenty. Now he's that she was eleven. Yeah, so she's twenty today. Let's see how she's doing today.
Speaker 2: Should do that she's twenty two? No reason, because it's today? Who's the wayback machine? You just today? Okay? I thought it was because the stars are in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: No, it's the.
Speaker 1: Basis of these bits is these guys will just do anything to be on the air and get interviewed.
Speaker 2: They'll put up with just about anything. Christina, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: On the show tonight, play a whole lot of music and give away some darkness. Would you maybe get Lauren? She's twenty now get her on the show tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll see what I can do. A little nighttime Eagle with Christina Ray and Lauren the Birthday Girl. Yep, I think that would be great. Hey, good job, Kevin.
Speaker 4: I believe one did a good job. But on the other hand, it was not so good.
Speaker 2: Oh no, hope, Bill.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time that KT booked what was his name, Brad Lee on the Sports Inferno. He picked up the phone, He looked the phone dead in the eye, and he said this to Brad.
Speaker 2: You can get over anything if you try hard enough. Yeah, and Brad got over trying to kill his kids.
Speaker 1: All right, Fristada is going to stick around and play music right here on the Eagle.
Speaker 4: There you going, well, I want to get my sack back, dude.
Speaker 2: Al Right,