Speaker 1: The beard all the wording day Roy helasy if you are to see the pease see if you ever wanted.
Speaker 2: Here say.
Speaker 1: Son, h's come.
Speaker 2: Everybody he.
Speaker 1: He ruiz.
Speaker 2: Here here see he.
Speaker 1: Does you are? Oh? What is up y'all?
Speaker 2: How is everybody do it today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They pica? But good morning guys. What's up y'all? What's up?
Speaker 1: Erry?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: I got this od mhm, what's up ship? By the way, or your membership laps on the on the on the Patreon?
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got the son of my head? Yeah, but so m hm.
Speaker 3: Did you do there?
Speaker 4: Let's chick check up mhm uh uh, let's chair, let's see where all right, let's go over the pats.
Speaker 2: H there you go this.
Speaker 1: Six and I will.
Speaker 2: To forty mm hmmm forty forty.
Speaker 1: Hmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mh But what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh you haven't. You didn't you're you're uh the you're now a free member of the patreon. You're now a free member?
Speaker 3: Uh the uh.
Speaker 1: The uh?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: First? What the hell?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: This foker?
Speaker 1: M m m.
Speaker 2: By the way, to the people that don't know.
Speaker 1: So it, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: How people looking for it.
Speaker 2: But oh, so you let your uh your patriarch lapse, your patriot you became a free member of the Patriotard. Yeah, but I understand. I know that there's a lot of people they oh yeah, what you read did your membership? Thank you? Thank you so much. I give you one hundred dollars wood It's yeah, I gave you a hundred dollars. One hundred dollars would for twelve months. You're a hundred dollars sponsor this show.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you might have got the blocked or something. Yo, hold on, I don't thank you so much. And share. If you have anything that you want you need to promote, if you have anything to promote, uh promote, Uh, if you have anything that you do wanna share with h If you have anything that you do want to like talk about, let's what's it? I know he mightn't do. But if anybody, if you're a hundred dollar remember and you have something to promote, let me know about it and I will promote it. I will promote it. If if it's yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, talk to you later. Let me see her talk to later. Like I don't know if I'm if you get work or something today.
Speaker 5: Zo.
Speaker 2: But I hope that everybody is there today today if you want anyone else.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Everybody who's on away everything, everybody bony go Golie. Yeah, but what's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing? Let me get to use.
Speaker 7: H h.
Speaker 1: H h h h e b b yeah the mm hmmm right h m hm.
Speaker 2: H damn.
Speaker 3: Hey jan.
Speaker 2: Oh Jane. That guy that came in today, Green Bastard Piccolo or Green, he's the guy that's been bothering me. He is big on a road making videos about me, and he's accessed with me. All the videos is with me.
Speaker 1: Is me.
Speaker 2: He's very obsessed with me, Jen And I'm sorry that that guy's been That guy showed up in your guy's a chat. That is the guy that it was messing with. So here here's the thing. I had to go in and baying from the from the from the discord because Mercedes didn't have jurisdiction. I had to make that juristiction, you know. But I'm doing okay. Just you know, had a had a shipboarded had I lost a deal because of Green Bastard Pickolop. Because of him, I lost a deal because this mother, this is the person hates me. I was trying to make a deal with with a guy named.
Speaker 3: Run over At.
Speaker 2: I was gonna do a show with you. No, I don't have a show. I can't. I can't do anything without this guy bothering the ship out of me. I lost a deal because of people making activations and I did nothing wrong. I did nothing wrong. It's just it's just people want to act like it's just what I was doing this. Oh, it's just people. I've never someone's here. It's it's Franky. I'm doing great so far.
Speaker 8: It's Franks now once again, and it's raining Onside said, you know, coach right now? Then he got the Chino doing in hot Water show?
Speaker 2: Right now he's doing with Kiki. What's up? Hell's Tiki doing?
Speaker 8: Gee hot Water Show? Gino TEMs a great so far? Anti Rockers doing tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Night, and then and then the best guy's doing what on Friday?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: I was just talking to Chasing Marshall this Sunday Fast he's not doing the showing Easter Sunday. Chasing Marshall's not doing it showing Easter Sunday.
Speaker 2: I asked about the base.
Speaker 8: God not say guys doing great so far. He's doing to show good Friday as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Frankie dir plugs.
Speaker 8: Mike Blue, my boose guys have thank you McGee, my exploring truiter, said Frankie McGee, many trees, Franki mccou hey. My ready is franked on ninety four. My Tess said frank McKee. My facebookus frank mccouth. My Instagram is Frankie McKee ninety four. My TikTok and franked on ninety four, and my clappers ranked on ninety four. My twister is strength on ninety four. My snap chast Franky a mean tings Wilson. My Lincoln is frank though beast lucky on frank you listen, Jake comes to life.
Speaker 2: Thank you Franky. By the way. That was Canavian's favorite weather man. Frankie McDonald. By the way, if you guys didn't realize who that was, that is Canadian's favorite weather man. And he had on his channel. He has three hundred and something three hundred and something thousand subscribers. Uh, yay, I have him on the show a lot. I'm so thankful I have him on the show a lot because he Yeah, but what's up, guys, But you know it's yeah. And also I kept having issues with Twitch. I deleted the Twitch app on my mobile device, so I don't have Twitch anymore. I still I still could watch like twitch on like my browser, but I've I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Day, you know.
Speaker 2: And here's here's the problem right now, is like these I just want to say, By the way, yes, go check out Jim's channel.
Speaker 3: Jim just did a.
Speaker 2: Jim did a show this afternoon at like one o'clock Eastern because I think she had family over at her house that she couldn't uh she could uh do it today, she could do it, had do it early her so early because she had family over at her house. But yeah, no, yeah, everybody said, there she's trying to uh you also put yours stud there too, guys. I just I just feel like anytime I stream, I have to like do things too.
Speaker 9: M h.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say that I really appreciate you still have kids. I still have the kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you have the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just also wanted to say I really appreciate, by the way, I do have uh able to use it. I'm gonna actually use this a little bit more because I have one solds here.
Speaker 11: Okay, ah huh, I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on, yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: By the way, you using liquid ses mm hmm.
Speaker 1: H y know.
Speaker 2: But I hope that everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 3: I hope.
Speaker 2: By the way, I do have a anybody that does, you are there. By the way, I do have a thing it calls the roll Worst List. Anybody that does want to get me a gift, you can get to throw a worse list. Yeah, I'm not even.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, give you one minute, m.
Speaker 6: Yes, but I hope everybody, everybody, everybody at the club of the every day, every day.
Speaker 3: Every day.
Speaker 2: Oh deep the song I heard.
Speaker 11: Mm hmmmm mm hmmm, h.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is very peak peak Pony club.
Speaker 3: Did ever be in your head? Yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: All the small things to trueb I take by time. Baby he had your shirt. Yeah, I got songs in my head. I got I got peas on my head. Don't call me a pee hair, cheeze on my head. Don't call me a cheese head. I got that stuck over my head. Don't call me baby.
Speaker 12: Shut the the baby shut it the baby shirt, Moby set the baby shut the baby set.
Speaker 2: The baby shirt. He told you baby set the baby, baby shut the baby shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I head is overhead eights eights Mercedes Oi Oi Oi. Beave it about the beep, be it about the.
Speaker 7: Uh m hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Yo mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Beer broken byn ba Hello, b B.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 1: E e.
Speaker 2: H te pony club pe pony b.
Speaker 1: Oh jel oh be have a.
Speaker 2: You see, it's too better if we all did stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah h m hm m m mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Uh if you want to come up as in your lane, we're not restream. We're all in a stream yard. We're all in stream yard, so you might have some issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: I'm up on the panel now someone else's son. Oh cheddy bloggers come hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, uh hey, come on up. Mikey, come on up. I sent you a link on your Facebook. Yeah, yeah, come on up. Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. Minkey, makey makeynkey, Mikey, makeynky, minkeykey. Hold on, guys, give me h yeah, what's up?
Speaker 7: Y'all?
Speaker 9: Oh wait a minute, we got a specially surprise of the back.
Speaker 2: Hold on. Is this the real? Hold on?
Speaker 10: Heyge, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: What's what's happening? What's what's what's going on today?
Speaker 2: Just do it? I was just doing a regular street what's up, ladies and gentlemen from chatty bloggers.
Speaker 10: And mass Yeah, mikey, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Mercedes is in here, my favorite Mercedes.
Speaker 10: Hey, I just I just subbed the Mercedes.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, ladies and gentleman. The dude that that GVP guy got mad because because I abandoned him because you started making fun of you. Remember that?
Speaker 10: Yeah, dude, yes, thank you, I do remember that.
Speaker 2: Uh my Mercedes. Yes, he got mad because he got Here's the thing, the reason I gave you. Here's the thing, the reason why I abandoned him, because he was starting to disrespect somebody who took their time out of their day, takes time out of their day just to help people with their candles, exactly. And you don't you don't do that. You're you're you're causing me stress. She he was calling me stress, he.
Speaker 7: Was, And we don't want straight to have any stress.
Speaker 10: No, Jacob, you're cool man, Mercedes. Do you know that every time this man is cool, so cool. Every time he comes back my life, weapcands. He already likes shries.
Speaker 7: Man like boy always does, he always does.
Speaker 10: I love it. That's my way.
Speaker 2: By the way, Mercedes, Mikey, Mikey mees.
Speaker 7: Hi, Mikey.
Speaker 10: Hey, he's good. I got my wife here, Suzan too. She said, hello, Canada.
Speaker 2: There in Canada.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're in Uh we're outside of Toronto, Mercedes.
Speaker 7: I'm in British Columbia.
Speaker 10: Oh nice. What part of British Columbia White Rock?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're oh cool. Oh well, we're near Lake, Ontario too. We're not far from Brimdley Beach.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: We we live in a suburb called Scarborough, Southwest. We're not too far from Toronto.
Speaker 2: So you play mine craft, Mercedes.
Speaker 7: Yes, I do.
Speaker 10: Yeah. My my wife Suzanne knows Filsa and uh Wagony and some people on U on my Have you ever heard of.
Speaker 7: Teddy Legend and Echo Soldier and uh jen Fire and uh.
Speaker 10: And those jetfire Echo soldier. Honey, have you heard any of those guys from Minecraft? Have you heard of jet Fire Echo Soldier? This is the lady that places on Minecraft.
Speaker 2: I think she's a I think she's a dev.
Speaker 7: I am a dev, I am.
Speaker 10: A dev Nice. That's no, that's cool. Now my wife has met some cool people there. Yeah, we were. We were all definitely shocked and technically passed.
Speaker 2: That was I cried.
Speaker 10: I couldn't Yeah, my wife couldn't stop crying. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, hey, you guys are making me happier talking about this. Yeah, because you know, because love you, Jake. There's there's been some issues there. There's been like you know today, I was, I've been thinking about like.
Speaker 7: Delete, don't you do that? I will be upset with you?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, hey, you know what, Jake. One thing I know one thing I learned throughout my entire life. You don't want a woman ever upset with you, especially this woman. Yeah, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell Jen still baby said.
Speaker 3: Yes, she is.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately or fortunately for her, she is right.
Speaker 2: She's she had to she had to do her show early because she had two kids. She was sitting to kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I enjoyed Jen. I totally enjoyed Jen. I've known her since I was yay hi to a freaking grasshopper?
Speaker 13: Nice?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and asking a question, do you remember that song? Jennie Choplin saying about Mercedes Benz. Yes I do, Oh nice, I didn't. I wanted to ask you, but I didn't want to offeg you too, because and you know why, my name.
Speaker 7: Is Mercedes Benz. Yes I have because I have three Mercedes.
Speaker 10: Oh nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Are you a woman?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 10: Are you a very rich woman? Or no?
Speaker 11: I'm not?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 10: No, okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Uh do you have a G wagon?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: The d wagons are like thirty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: I have a convertible. I have a three eighty s I that's my convertible. I have a I also have a BMW in the back.
Speaker 10: Oh nice, are a lot of these restored vehicles?
Speaker 7: Or yes they are? I have a uh nineteen eighty seven Mercedes Classic with the with the rim wheels, and that's my show card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know this is hey. Hey, uh, I just also want to tell you, uh so, what do you guys remember? Do you there's a guy on there Linemaker's guys name was the play Minker. I'll shut up.
Speaker 7: No, you don't have to, Jake, I'm interested.
Speaker 2: Tell me there's a guy called Linemaker Studio. I think he makes mine I thought you made I think he was accused of something.
Speaker 10: Yes, he was child child child endangerment child.
Speaker 2: Oh you were, well yeah that child grape. Yes, uh, without you have to add you have to add that too, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So let me guess, Mercedes, you saw Minecraft movie, right, yeah? Yeah, yeah, we saw it Sudan and I went to go see it opening day. Wasn't that a great tribute to Techno Blade?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it was love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I had mentioned that if they do at least a Techno Blade tribute in there, and they did. They did a tribute to three different times in cleaning the Pig with the Big Crowd on its head. Oh yeah, man, yeah, that was what I what I did.
Speaker 2: What what I didn't like was it's I would doing the video after TENN Blake's death click baited mister Blades death.
Speaker 10: Yeah that mister mister b didech Blade personally, right, Yeah, I do that.
Speaker 2: But but but this guy, this guy, it's always did a video where he would he would uh he named it mister B's Last time played with Techno Blade. But it wasn't. Uh, it wasn't. It wasn't. It was clipbait.
Speaker 10: It was that video Yeah, that that was was that was that made up? That wasn't real.
Speaker 7: That was that wasn't real.
Speaker 10: Okay, Yeah, I haven't seen the video, but now I won't go.
Speaker 7: I don't recommend it.
Speaker 2: I don't recommend it's always channel because it's always is a is a clipbait.
Speaker 7: He's a click channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like, what's his name? Uh, the one that always clips baits?
Speaker 3: Uh g t A six h uh.
Speaker 10: Uh guys, crap, it's okay, take to worry about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm okay, but I liked I like the guy that you guys had old today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Chris is amazing. Mm hmm, yeah, he's amazing.
Speaker 2: Uh what was that website that you were sharing?
Speaker 7: Hang on, I'll share it in your chat. Hang on, let me grab it. It's called Bridging the Pathways. Let me grab the link and I'll share it in your chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: You know they changed. Did you notice they changed the stream yard? They used to have that big looking up but now they got a smaller, smaller.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's his professional link and this is his YouTube channel right here. I'm going to put it in a second. Sorry, so many leaks.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't like it.
Speaker 7: There. This is channels.
Speaker 2: Oh sasquad. Yes, yeah, listen what I love that he did a prayer?
Speaker 7: Yes, all that was planned. We planned that today.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And actually, if you know, I always you know, I've been sober for I've been over I've been sober for six years.
Speaker 10: Good for you, that is I've been Jake, I've been sober since January first, twenty fifteen. And that's because of my wife. So it's been ten years, well no, eleven years from you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: I only drink on the weekends when I'm camping.
Speaker 2: So let me tell you a little. So the reason why I got sobers because my dad started getting My dad got sick with my dad.
Speaker 10: My dad was about back a Yeah I heard about that, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, it's it hurts me, you know, but I can. I can go around and be with people that are drinking and still be good.
Speaker 1: You know, I have to.
Speaker 2: But these ah, these trolls and these people that they're making me want to get a drink.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, but don't. Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 7: Don't do that, Jake. We got you back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's just like I get stressed out.
Speaker 13: It's yeah, brother, we we all do get stressed out, Jake, when you get stressed stop, look around and breathe.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's what I do.
Speaker 7: These trolls get to me sometimes too, but I don't let them. I don't let them get to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, b.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know you know what I think of click bas They're just they're criminals who are legally stealing you know, legits divers from your channel and other people exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you know, I just want to say this for Bake. I you know, by the way, talking about Mindcraft, I watch a lot of Minecraft. Yeah, I watch Uh, I've been watching a lot of slogo Jelly doing their Miccraft server.
Speaker 10: Nice, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I love. But the problem is for me is like I've had I I can't get into a gate. I've got it my Some of my family plays roadblocks. Oh god, yeah tell me that.
Speaker 10: I mean, don't like, don't even get me started at roadblocks. I don't even know what it's about.
Speaker 7: Trust me, you do not want to know. Yeah, oh there is on a roadbox is uh uh child predators and stuff like that. And I know this because I was on roadblocks. Well, my my nephew, my my ten year old nephew was on roadblocks last week and some guy tried to get into the d MS.
Speaker 2: It was getting so bad that the state of Louisiana had lost heir of gears to roadblocks.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also it is so bad that Chris Hansen had to get Chris Hansen had to get involved. Oh wow, wow is that bad? Yeah?
Speaker 7: That is bad. What he has to get involved that to do really bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, because the guy what's his name? Sketchy and not sketchy? Uh slip? Did you guys do this? He he got a season this sled or what this guy does? He goes after people with Minecraft. He got a cease and desist for Minecraft because.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, a seasons desist order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, assist order basically is basically telling him this cease and desist. But here's the thing. You have people that Alex Rosen does in real life. Alex rose and called me over at over at Colorado Pad Patrol. You have a lot of this guy's trying to help get these predators off the street. Yeah, and it's like, why are you like bothering? Here's the thing. Bow Blocks is bad, but you know.
Speaker 10: When they get found out. But where's the thing, Jake is when they pull this this stuff online and then eventually they're gonna get caught, you know, offline as well, doing this stuff and then they're labeled, right, so yeah, they do it enough times, they'll just throw them in prison and then that this is pretty much gone because when they find out creditor, yeah, they go after them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm a big fan of Grady Judd. Sure, Grady Judge of Polk County.
Speaker 14: Okay, I don't know, but yeah, I don't know him, but he's he basically you, if you go in this county, you must you must feel your good behavior.
Speaker 2: If you don't, he's getting you.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 10: That's nice. It's going that they protect the county. I mean, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Have you spoken to BBB?
Speaker 10: Uh uh Yeah, Okay. I spoke to BBB on Facebook and she couldn't do her show on this past Saturday night because she had some friends that came into town well a little bit unexpectedly, she told me, which she hadn't seen a long time. And I said, that's cool, I said, no problem. I've oh oh yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I know she's been working really hard, I know, I said, I said, honey, you know she's she's a sister to us, I said, sis, I said, it's cool. Just hang out with your friends, don't worry about anything. We can always get back to your streams. It's no big deal. Well I didn't. Yeah, let me let me just let you let you know this other thing too, so you're aware of it. I didn't show up on the trivia thing on WEDNESDA late Wednesday night because one of my friends lost his wife literally like two days before. And she yeah, and she had been going through terminal cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I won't tell you his real name, but his first name was sci Fi Nation is real uh YouTube name and so but his wife who passed away, I could see her name, Nikki passed away just you know, calmly and peacefully. But she had been suffering for a very long time. Yeah she did. Yeah, it was terminal see it well, combination in cancer. It was pretty bad. She yeah, but she passed and uh on Sunday, the same time that we lost one of our you tube creators named Yvette. Both of them passed away in two different beds. You know, she passed it home, but Yvette passed away in the hospital bed or back. Well, partly in a hospital bed. Whether when they brought her back home then that's where she went. So yeah, yeah, and then then we lost Valerie par Value parin the celebrity literally the day after that. So three great ladies. I did the stream on all of them. If you check it out, Jake, it's uh it's available there on the chatty blocker on this channel. Yeah, check it out because and if you want to to Mercedes, because it's I gave a really good tribute to all three ladies.
Speaker 2: Did do something about him?
Speaker 10: Hans tells yes he did, Yes, he did. Jake, we on Saturday night we had his Nostalgic podlast and I was there with Al's Place, you know, and Chance and Sarah, Sarah my flock was there. The first time I got to serve with Sarah.
Speaker 2: That was cool.
Speaker 7: I just chatty. I guess A subscribed to channel your channel?
Speaker 10: Oh thank you so much? Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: That's that's uh a rock Sasha. It's an ancient entity that was featured in Advanced Dungeons and Dragons back in the day. Yeah. And and my my wife Suzanne found that for me and I said, oh, okay, that's my tiper Smoker and it's so cool because he's in a smoking jacket. He's got a pipe like some homes I and we love kiddy cats. Obviously you can see her by avatar. On one side is uh deja vu, she's our main coon cat. And on the right side is our moon pie.
Speaker 7: And as you can't say, my avatar is my my milow bear.
Speaker 10: My little bear Cude.
Speaker 7: He's eight months old.
Speaker 10: I see him. He's a tiny little thing though.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but he's long, okay, nice. Is he like a tuxedo cat?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: He is.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, I loved Hey, that's what.
Speaker 10: That's what. That's what deja vu has. It has the way, so maybe she just maybe she's part tuxedo.
Speaker 2: But hey, by the way, remember that remember that guy that I met you and Jennifer, Yeah, after you told me what happened with you, I walked him good, I left his channel, took away I membership, blocked him from the table.
Speaker 10: Nice good because I had to, uh, I unfortunately and reluctantly had to block a few people that accused me of you know, one one gal who we thought was really nice to us initially at the beginning. She said I called her a slut and all sorts of hateful things, and I said, no, I didn't. It was the person that they thought I was associated with at the time, and that was only for a brief moment of time, because this guy was a total bat. You know, he was here, but he was just totally bad because well, no, no, he's he lives in New Zealand. But he's one of those old farts, bald headed, you know, doesn't doesn't allow anybody else to talk. I found that bone that I put my careful careful Uh. Anyways, story short, this guy is basically a narcissistant.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: He says he's going to write a novel and I know if he already did or what. I don't give it.
Speaker 7: I don't give it.
Speaker 2: I've been around those. Actually, my former friend Christopher peoples By, remember Chris Peeps.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you mentioned him before.
Speaker 2: So the guy is a guy said he was trying to build a show. He's going to do a show like Howard's Third, to do it on YouTube.
Speaker 10: You'll get a booted off the first night, will you will.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing he doesn't I told him several times, do you have a Lord of Yes? Sparkley I know about it. I got a handled I'll get it handled about.
Speaker 10: You know, there is only one Howard show, and the guy barely gets away with it.
Speaker 2: He's going He's put his interviews up on YouTube.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I love him.
Speaker 2: I loved his earlier interviews. I didn't like I'm not a I. But to me, he's turned into uh misters, he's turned.
Speaker 10: Into no no Donnie Imus. Oh my gosh, I remember him. Yeah, he used to be did you know he used to be a radio d J.
Speaker 3: And then he.
Speaker 10: Reports and stuff. No, but this guy went totalamental. Yeah, they got they finally had to. Yeah, they had to fly him off the air and he got really cynegal.
Speaker 2: So uh so don Imus worked in the same radio station as a Howard. He worked the same Yeah, yeah, and then and then. And what I remember about him is he worked for Vox Business. He also worked for it for.
Speaker 10: Yes, as I said, he else he used to do sports for boarding for Fox Sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he also uh he also uh he may So what happened is here's the thing. I love radio. I was a big radio guy. I remember listening to Steve. I remember listening to Steven and DC the Board and Ricky Bob Joe Boy, Billy Joe Boy.
Speaker 10: I used to I used to listen to something in Arizona called the Red Radio. Dave Pratt. Oh, yeah, he was the he was the Red Radio man. He was awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And I knew some other. Yeah, and I knew some other. I was to seeing a couple of names.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 10: There's a guy named Paul, but we call him Neander Paul. And he's just fantastic. He always talks about John Asted, you know, from the Oh they call it the Oh God.
Speaker 2: What about What do you guys think about Rush Limbaugh? What about what?
Speaker 10: He hasn't been on the radio much.
Speaker 2: He died.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's right, he died.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thank you for seeing. I didn't I didn't know he passed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Sorry, yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's by the way. I did watch the South Park twenty fifth anniversary. Yeah, I guess there, Nice, I was asking guess who was there? Yes, Geddy Lee.
Speaker 10: Oh, Geddy Lee from Rush Yeah nice? Oh yeah, oh yeah, my my wife says m mc guindy Lee.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I'm a big, a big fan of cartoons. Simpson's family got Bob Burger's.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just remember John Aston was the father figure in Adam's family. He played Adams and so what Paul, what Neander Paul does every time is a famous celebrity passes away and he goes and John Aston lives like every time, like every time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's so cool. Yeah, just what I bought, Just what I bought the other I had him having a ship. I guess I got a box of Wednesday Adams Cereal.
Speaker 10: Oh Wednesday ceo.
Speaker 2: From the from the Netflix Wednesday, Oh Wow.
Speaker 10: Oh from Okay from the current series. Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to do a FEV review of it, but I don't have any milk.
Speaker 1: So just.
Speaker 10: Oh, Jake, do you know a guy? Do you know one of my friends named Gorilla's Random Box. He just started a cooking with Gorilla channel. He's got like thirty one videos on it. Most of them are shorts, you know, real quick stuff, about twenty eight of them. But he's got like three, you know, videos that are almost ten minutes long. He should ask him how to start a cooking channel.
Speaker 2: I don't have to start a cooking channel. I just I just don't want to for me cooking. I don't like showing people what I eat because everybody thinks something fat ass.
Speaker 10: But you're not, okay, Jake, I'm almost I'm I'm just above fifty, So no, I'm not fat.
Speaker 2: I think I'm thirty two years old and I have health issues.
Speaker 10: Okay, but I'm sixty and i have Type two diabetes.
Speaker 7: Jake, I'm fifty two and I had a stroke five years ago.
Speaker 10: At Mercedes.
Speaker 7: I'm fine now, but thank you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, we had a milk this is in and I had a many heart attack last November, right around November twenty seventh. Yeah, Thanksgiving Day for Americans. Our you know our Yeah, you know ours is different, right, Mercedes, I know none of those. It's in October instead of November.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we got the better Thanksgiving anyway, Yes we do. I'm American and I'm still saying that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, I'm formerly American. I mean I moved up here in the Toronto area back in August, no September of twenty seventeen. I've been here now for almost nine years.
Speaker 7: I moved up here in two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 10: Yeah, where did you come from? Originally?
Speaker 2: You don't mind me?
Speaker 7: Boston, Massachusetts?
Speaker 2: Oooh yeah, hey, by the way. I by the way, I have actually have had I've gotten to talk to a sports writer out of Boston.
Speaker 7: Yeah, which was.
Speaker 2: Rob uh uh Robert Bob Ryan.
Speaker 7: Oh, Bob Bryan. I know him personally.
Speaker 2: I talked to him on the phone. He told me after I did a song for.
Speaker 10: I like seeing him on the ESPN. He's very he was, he was, he.
Speaker 2: Was, he was actually here's here's He was on the first, very first episode of Around the Horn, and he was also the very last.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, he was right yeah, Around the Horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was uh, but my favorite, I have to say. But I had Tony Bally on my show. Really yeah, Tony came on my birthday episode. That was really cool. They he even asked for any cash. He just But the thing is like lately he's like it's hard to get guessed because they get the guess want's buddy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you. I'll tell you a funny story. Uh you know that I don't know Wilbond's first name, but you know on PT I part of the interruption and he does it the other guy.
Speaker 2: It is it Tony Cornhouser, Michael Wilbon.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Michael Wilbon that's it. Yeah, thank you sir, thank you, James. Yeah. So so Michael Wilbon the other day he was talking about that arrest that happened to, you know, Tiger Woods where he like flipped his whole vehicle, and Michael Wilbon was really pissed. But you know he's still broadcasting from Phoenix, Arizona. He moved to Arizona some time ago.
Speaker 7: I lived in Arizona. What part Maricopa?
Speaker 10: Nice, I know where that is.
Speaker 7: I was taking care of my dad before you.
Speaker 2: So, can I can I say something? Remember years ago that uh what? Tiger Woods went to a middle facility for his sex addiction. Yeah, do you know that? I've been I uh so the bids of the FI. I was there in the kids division, but I got sat there twice. I got said the Pine Grove twice.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, oh wow.
Speaker 2: The first time because the jack asked the jackass. Doctors in the undies put me on prozac and riddling together.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, that's right for some people. Yeah, that messes with your head.
Speaker 2: And the second time was for eight days. The first one was for fifteen days. The other one was for eight days because I was taking seven attend different occasions a day.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, hey Jake, what you know mc jugger nuggets.
Speaker 2: Right, he's having a baby, Yes, he is.
Speaker 7: I found out yesterday.
Speaker 2: Everybody he made a video he found he made a video about it, and he also he tweeted it with the tweeted him and Ashley tweeted the picture of the song.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I was so happy for yeah you know that.
Speaker 3: That that's.
Speaker 2: Hey, they got married like months ago, they did they they but my favorite. But I also found out that Larry's got I think Larry's got cancer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, uncle Larry's got cancer.
Speaker 2: Uncle Larry from h from Jesse. Mcgunna Nuggets is a YouTuber. I don't even watch it. I found him because I got got recommended his videos because of his videos with a pickle boy.
Speaker 7: Yeah a boy, and I love pickle boy too.
Speaker 2: I no, I was.
Speaker 10: That's very sad about it, Unclaria. I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 1: I was. I was. I was.
Speaker 2: I was a fan of.
Speaker 7: I was a big fan of a GP.
Speaker 2: When you're really phony with that, it's like I've been. I watched every video. I saw the videos where Charlie. I saw the video where Charlie hit Bridget.
Speaker 7: Yes, I know, I got pissed off of that. I almost went to South Carolina.
Speaker 10: Maybe you should have there, Maybe you should have done that.
Speaker 7: Well, when my when my husband, when my husband had passed away in two thousand and two, well two thousand and one, we lived in we lived in originally in South Carolina. He had cancer. We used to go to Charleston every single week.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I knew pickle boys then.
Speaker 10: Personally, Yeah, I actually have one of my friends. Uh. She's a musician that has a channel called Swedish Love. Her name is Jennifer Crutchfield. She has a wonderful husband, Chris, and two kids and they live in South Carolina near Charleston.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you what do you think about that show that Bravo did call Southern?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Southern?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: I forgot about that. So that the show that they did chart with, like Thomas Rappaannel and all that tomatoes.
Speaker 7: No, I don't watch reality shows, dear.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we don't. We don't watch reality like Reality Miami or I mean, uh, you know why is my I mean all yeah, I don't watch anything.
Speaker 7: I'd rather watch educational like History Channel and all that stuffy.
Speaker 10: Watch ancient aliens and stuff.
Speaker 7: I like that show. I love that show.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you know that King the Heel was a public broadcasting before going over the Fox?
Speaker 7: Nohing, No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I actually I knew about it because my father taught me a little bit about it because my father was a truck job of fifty five. Yeah he was.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was gonna, yeah, I was gonna tell you, Mercedes. I was there the night March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven we had the UFO that passed over all of Phoenix or most of Phoenix and way up there in the north west part of the state and down to Tucson, and I saw it up close, well not up close, but I mean I saw it for a distance and it was flying over what we call Camelback Mountain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know that mountain.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know it. Okay, So, yeah, that was not a aircraft or a helicopter or flares that they claimed it was flares. That's bullshit. Sorry, don't say that, but yeah, but I mean it just you know, and it wasn't. It wasn't. Even I was hoping it was gonna be like one of those you know, super stealth craft, like an f you know, F one or you know B twelve or or you know whatever. It wasn't even that this thing covered the entire mountain. Okay, you don't have aircraft that can cover an entire mountain like that. This thing was over a mile long and it it just oh yeah, it was crazy. I even told people about it. And I even like, I even told one of those you know shows and on History Channel. I let them a note say oh hey, leave a comment or things like that. I told them the whole thing. I have not heard back from anyone, and I and bothers me because I knew what I saw. I mean, there's over a thousand people that see the same thing.
Speaker 2: We would like to take a moment to thank each of the Lurkers followers. So it's for helping us with our journey. I want to we appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that is awesome. Thank you Mercedes for saying that you're welcome.
Speaker 7: Well we say that that's what we usually do on Mondays and gents when we have chats like these.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I will always want to say this is like if if you're watching and when you watch it not live, if you're watching this not live, or you listening to By the way, if you listen to when this goes, when this is going, this is going to go over to our spreaker on our says, I will post the link of the audio into the discord so you can listen to this, okay. Uh, And I would always and I'm gonna say this from like the bottle of my heart, thank you. You know, this is the reason why I do the stream it. This is the reason to get my mind off my life.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well you still you still have a good life, Jake, right, you do.
Speaker 2: I still just do some issues that I've been dealing with and I come on you to have a good.
Speaker 3: Time talk do stuff.
Speaker 1: It is, you know.
Speaker 2: And I want to say thank you to the people that you know keep me keep this is this is something that I love doing. If you could.
Speaker 1: Is uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Can I can I ask you question Jake or maybe Mercedes also news Uh? But I want to mention that Green Piccolo, I don't like to say his mental name, but he reduced it for me, so I thought that was cool. But he and Da Sycuddle's fitness, they both helped me get over the top for one hundred subscribers for my first one hundred yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, So the thing is, here's the thing. I so somebody is going into Dixie Cuddles channel and use and and you and saying that I'm saying she thinks that I'm making making channels. I have never made a I've never made a channel to go against her. I've never I had her blocks. I don't watch her channel, I don't watch Natalie, I don't watch any of the people over there.
Speaker 3: I just now do my own thing.
Speaker 2: And they say that I bothered them.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, I'm sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 2: Jake.
Speaker 10: Should I should I just delete them?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, don't. Don't do it. You can delete g v P, but you can bought GVP because.
Speaker 7: If you delete Jenny, if you delete their channel, they're going to Brilliam Jake and they're going to put more trolls on Jake.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I do not want that at all.
Speaker 10: I definitely don't want that.
Speaker 2: No, listen, here's the thing. If here's the thing they that's the reason why I love that coming to your channel and going to UH to Triple Beach channels because I'm a moderator.
Speaker 10: There, yes, sir, and I love.
Speaker 2: That when I go on channels. There's there's things that I've had issues with. I've had there's morons out there that black time to be out for twenty four hours, right, and that's and I try to be respectful to anybody. Oh sure, by the way, and I hope that Jen isn't doing okay with her fine, all right, sorry.
Speaker 10: That's good Ja. Yeah, And I just want to say, Jake, I have like people know, uh, you know that I give them a standard month so they can promote their channels and such. And you've been really good about that.
Speaker 2: But don't use the but don't use it for the mod stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I asked Jen today to make you a standard mod so you wouldn't be timed out by anyone, right, and you can put links in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I really appreciate that, Mercedes. I really appreciate that. It's like I've always been respectable to people. You've always That's the reason why. Here's the thing when you with when you told me you couldn't made him for the discord, I would I would have the personally made it. Got gave me the rolls. Yeah, give that, gave that and I fixed your uh your your your role is there because you were always you were nice enough to help me with with with the discord.
Speaker 7: I rebuilt your whole discord for you.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I had to leave discord because one of these guys is I won't say his name, but one of these guys I used to know lives near the area where we live and here in Ontario, and he lives he pretty much loves said with his mom, but his mom hates him and can't stand him. And well he's in danger, but he won't leave, so I had to block him completely. He We had so many people trying to help this guy out to Jake. Just let you know he's also he has a bit autistic, so he's not.
Speaker 2: Mercedes. I got a little something that we haven't said this y, Mikey, can I tell Mercedes about what you have? Oh?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 7: What go ahead in private chat?
Speaker 2: I can tell you in private chat.
Speaker 7: We don't want anybody's business out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 10: Real good, It's okay, Jake, don't worry. Just just mentioned it in private. It's funny.
Speaker 7: You see that, Jake, what I got it? Chuck studio chat?
Speaker 10: Oh okay, Oh yeah, he knows where that is? All right, It's okay.
Speaker 7: So so you don't want it because we got trolls that listen and larn and want information and we don't want that.
Speaker 3: Uh, that.
Speaker 10: I I had this, I spelled. I had to spell it correctly.
Speaker 7: That I know what you did. I know what you did. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 5: It's okay. Uh yeah, sometimes yeah, yeah, it's okay. It was something that was way back as a kid I did. My dad didn't know about it too much. I'm not saying what it is, but anyway, just describing it to you guys. You know that my dad didn't really know and my mom wasn't really well. I guess she was aware, but not really. But the whole time, the whole point is is that it took a neighbor of mine, neighbor a friend of ours, to tell my dad that this is what I had and you should take him in to get a little more examination.
Speaker 10: And my dad never did. And when I started having problems later in life, like you know, I hate to say it, but a couple of times I wanted to, you know, if myself and you know, bee with myself, and you know, it was it was tough and uh, you know, I had a couple of bad, you know, relationships, a couple of bad marriages, and I put my I had to put myself into the you know, therapy for two and a half years. That was rough. That was really rough. So but I you know, the person that saved my life though, ultimately the person who saved my life was my beautiful wife's in she's my best.
Speaker 7: Guys, I'm in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was actually ironically.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, So yeah, Jake, you and I both share that.
Speaker 1: Yeah we do.
Speaker 10: Yes, yep, that's true.
Speaker 2: I so I the one of the doctors. So so I I've said, I've been to some doctors and I can I'm not going to say what I would put into product chat.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I when I went to the doctor, when I went one of the doctors that I had in my younger years, the one that one of the people that sent me the first time to Pine Grove, Yeah, was the one that told me that I that that I was in uh that I was having that issue. I And also, did you know Jenny McCarthy had a kid with with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 10: Oh you mean do you mean the Playboy model?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 10: Oh wow, yeah, Jenny Carthy. Yeah, that's true, she has.
Speaker 2: But uh, so I want to ask this one thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, what what?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: So there's a new game called high Tail. Yeah, will you ever play that?
Speaker 7: Yeah? It's on the Minecraft server.
Speaker 2: Are it's on the Minecraft server?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean I don't I don't play Minecraft, and my wife doesn't really play it, but she hands out with some of the Minecraft. She's lik in a Minecraft observers, so she kind of hands out.
Speaker 7: I'm in the realms and servers and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Shelsea gets paid, Mercedes that she gets paid for.
Speaker 7: I get played for paying I get paid for playing Minecraft.
Speaker 2: Are you do?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh do you know? Do you know?
Speaker 10: Uh, Jack Black? Do you know the guy that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 10: Is he psychotic?
Speaker 7: No, he's not, just acts that way.
Speaker 10: Oh he just at schizophrenic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, talking about Jack Black.
Speaker 8: Stops?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, my wife just said that Jack Black, But per quackety is a guy's like a roller coaster. It never stops, exactly.
Speaker 7: We love Jack Black?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, they love the actor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, he plays Craft.
Speaker 7: Yes, in the Minecraft movie.
Speaker 10: Isn't the Minecraft movie? He called himself, I'm Steve.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Steve, And he's got a villager named Jack Black. You do?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what was so cool.
Speaker 10: Was he built his own world and then he left it because he got hit by by a portal.
Speaker 7: Or some Yeah, Jack Black's giving me a world on Minecraft? Is yeah, I think you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So let me let me say this. Do you think that I see a lot of money crafters?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Over Lee?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 10: The other the other actor that was in in Minecraft movie, Jason Momoa. He got the Jack Black got Jason Momoa to play it. Now he plays it occasionally.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know.
Speaker 7: We're going to get a team together in Jack Black's discord and uh, we're going to get a world together and play in Minecraft.
Speaker 10: All that that's so cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met any celebrities?
Speaker 7: I met Jet Black?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll say instead of I know you met Jet By any other celebrities?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 10: Uh, well let's see Jake. I met Rob Schneider from Saturday Night.
Speaker 7: I met Rihanna. Oh yeah, I was met her.
Speaker 10: Is she number? I'm not saying this to be me, but does she tend to get bitchy a lot or a little A little A little bit, okay.
Speaker 7: A little bit, all right? But I wasn't in a concert and it was like a dinner show, and uh, she was supposed to be there, and they told us she wasn't there, and then she came up. She came out singing on the umbrella and I got a picture with her.
Speaker 2: Way but by the way, if you by the way, I have Pet Pony Club now now I got umbrella in my head.
Speaker 7: Great baby shock.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: I got going on that earlier.
Speaker 10: But I uh, but yeah, my story was, I said my ex at the time, and we, uh, well this before we became exes. But we went to Tempe and we went to the improv there in Tempe, Arizona, and that's where we saw Rob Schneider performed. And then afterwards we pulled him aside and he says, hey, did you enjoy the show? I said, oh, solutely. I said, but could you do me a favor? This was on my bucket list, So I said, could you do me a favor? Could you take my name Mikey and put it in copies? And he did and I was like, oh my god, yeah, yeah, my my ex my I said, well, my as was wasn't really laughing. She said, why are you doing this? I said, I just want to see if we could do it, And so he did it. He did it impromptu, making copies for me. He'd go like mikey Rama, Michaemania, come upkey, you know, all this other stuff. And it was so hilarious and uh and I said, well, thank you so much. And he says, oh, he says, my pleasure. He says, I I remember where I came from, my mom and everything before I started doing this Saturday at Live and everything. He says, I always do it for the fans.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 10: And I got to take I got a picture with him. I got a picture with him and me, and and I asked everybody else. So it was cool, Uh, wonderful.
Speaker 2: I love that people.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I got to you know, defensive streaming in because of interview, and I got to meet people. I got to do streams with a lot of people. And you know, I got to do one of one of my favorite streams I've ever did was a guy by the name of I got to do an interview with Suley.
Speaker 7: Part of it.
Speaker 2: I got also to meet people that, you know, I got to meet somebody that I've worked. There's a guy if you ever watched the History Channel show Big Great Bounty Hunters, I got to meet your cha.
Speaker 10: You mean, do the Bounty hunter big.
Speaker 2: These guys, they go after trucks like companies, Trump truck people. People steal trucks from the truck yard or or or or or workers take trucks for like ransoms and stuff. The big they take.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't never saw that, Jake, I know I did see.
Speaker 1: Ddy.
Speaker 7: I have to go with Mama Coop live and I'm a mode for her.
Speaker 10: All right, thank you, Mercedes. Let's stay in touch, okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me love you.
Speaker 10: Care are Oh yeah, no, I'm doing good. If if you have to go anytime, it.
Speaker 2: Is not worth listen, I still have I don't have to believe. I don't have to believe any time.
Speaker 10: But no, no, no, no, I didn't say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I apologize that I told her about what you have.
Speaker 10: Oh it's okay, you know you and I both. It's fine. It's fine.
Speaker 2: I couldn't spell. I couldn't spell it.
Speaker 10: Oh well it will you come on down. It's okay, don't dude, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 10: I used to say it. Okay, let me tell you. I used to say it as I went when I was younger. I used to say it like that. They said, no, that's not how it's pronounced, I said, But it sounds like that. No, not how it's pronounced. So you know, so they told me pronounced the P in there, not like it like it's a B. It's like a P like you know, peas in the pod thing. So that's pronounce Yes, she did.
Speaker 2: That's a good wife. Oh yes, Oh yeah. I can't.
Speaker 10: I can't figure enough. I try to tell her every day. Hey, baby, I'm glad you saved my life. She literally did. If I didn't, I'll just I'll just tell you really quickly. If I didn't find out until I got here that I had type two diabetes. If I didn't know that, and I'm back there in Arizona, I would have died, dude, I would have I would have died of a heart attack, for some other serious stuff, or maybe a stroke. So she did save my life. She saved me.
Speaker 2: Did you So? I got a question for you?
Speaker 10: I just finished. I put it on. I put it on a permanent hiatus, my friend, because I can't find I can't find other people that want to talk about musicals or operas or plays, my friend. So you know, well, I I mean, I asked it for now I mean, I couldn't go back to it. I'm just saying, my brother, I could go back to it in the fall, but for right now, it's just on it. It's it's still on hiatus. I let everybody know that I had to stop it because I couldn't find the people that I could get up there to do it, and they didn't want to do it. I was able to get at least a few people to help me, you know, and Suzanne, because Suzanne is also co host on that, she helps me with that, but we couldn't find anybody. So I just went ahead did my own thing, you know, because I hadn't given my own personal picks, you know, for each subject, you know, each and then I just put it on hiatus right now.
Speaker 2: So, hey, what do you think about Andy Griffith show? What show was that? Andy Griffith? Oh?
Speaker 10: I love Andy Griffith.
Speaker 3: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Uh that uh James Best got historical there?
Speaker 10: Which which which actor James Best?
Speaker 2: Rosco Peak Culture?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, James Best, Ye, Rascal Pico Train, Yeah, but ding.
Speaker 2: And also uh uh Jesse Duke play uh played the mister Darland. Yeah, Jesse played mister Darland.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that was uh, oh, help me out, James, what what was what was uh? What was uncle uncle of uncle Jesse?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What what was Dan?
Speaker 10: What was the name of the actor that played him?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know you would say Evan that I almost forgotten.
Speaker 2: But also you also had people there. One of the things I don't remember about it is you know you had you know, Goldmer got his own show.
Speaker 10: Well, Jim Nabors got. Yeah, he started on on Andy Griff and then went you know, went into the uh marine and that right, and did Gomer Pyle. Right, so he he went from Andy Griff with Gomer Pile. Did you know? Also, Jake, there was a guy named Danny Thomas, and Danny Thomas actually was in and then he did it own Danny Thomas show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's also and also so here's he's also the founder of STS Research Hospital.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: His daughter, his daughter, Marlowe is actually this is Marlowe's husband.
Speaker 10: Yes, okay, hold on, hold on, I just remembered his last name, Denver Pile. That's it, Denver Pile. Oh my god, I had to like.
Speaker 2: Phil Donahue was Marlow's husband.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Marlow Thomas was married to Phil Donahue. The talk show guy. Yes, I do remember that.
Speaker 2: The part of ventures.
Speaker 10: Hey look look, Jake, it's our friend Kevin seen Park Adventures from California and Many's brother it is.
Speaker 2: Is it hot in Canada right now?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a little humid. It's sixty five degrees right now. That's because we have some rain and snow due tomorrow. So yeah, yeah, yeah, Tomorrow's it's only going to get up to like I think, thirty three degrees.
Speaker 2: I think to wrap it up.
Speaker 10: Okay, can I go ahead quickly promote my channel. I have a couple of things going on next month. Uh huh okay, so uh as everybody knows on chatty blogger ms. Uh here, I'm there to show in my face so I can let people know. Okay, So on chatty blogger ms, sure you know. Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 10: April first through the fourth, we will be doing uh reviews on the well talking about the TV mini series. They came out in nineteen seventy seven, Jesus of Nazareth. It's one of the greatest stories ever told, and it's shown every Easter since then. That's been forty nine years. So next year will be the fiftieth anniversary of that movie that tell series. Then starting April sixth, we'll go right back into Get Smart and we're in our fifth season, so now we're gonna cover all of those twenty six episodes, plus we'll cover the seven episodes which came out in nineteen ninety five on Thoughts and that was the new Get Smart not only lasted seven episodes, so we're gonna cover all seven of those, and then we'll be pretty much done. I'm still trying to plan in the works a special live stream with a select panel, but a special live stream so we can talk about the three movies that came after Get Smart was done, and in the eighties, that was The Nude Bomb in nineteen eighty then there was Gets Smart Again, which was a TV movie in nineteen eighty nine, and then in two thousand and eight you had that one with Steve Carell and and uh, you know Amy has Away.
Speaker 2: So hey, by the way, I wanted to say this, what do you think about n cis hit their.
Speaker 10: Five and oh that was that was one of my wife's favorite shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they but they also had a spoiler alert, spoiler alert, they had a desk.
Speaker 10: Yeah, did you have to c s I J that's now that is my wife's all time favorite.
Speaker 2: She loves n cis then.
Speaker 10: With yes, sir, I know about that one.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I've watched it since i've been I've watched every episode. I haven't watched the newer seasons because I'm because I don't have cable. But they are at five hundred episodes in Gibbs is not there anymore? Oh wow, Okay, Gibbs gives you know. That's what I love about. Like, you know, I love watching shows like that because I have I have family that are in the military that.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like I said, risus Anne, Criminal Scene Investigation c s I, she watched all of them. The Las Vegas, the New York, Miami, Miami. Yeah, I'm a very I love we watched together.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm I'm a big fan.
Speaker 10: Of Oh Gary School from New York. I'm a huge fan. Yeah, I loves but I'm a huge fan of David Caruso.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like.
Speaker 2: By the way Kevin said, oh yeah, you want me?
Speaker 10: Okay, Kevin says, tomorrow it is going to be righted need a little bit California, Yes, sir, we're gonna We're supposed to get to mix the rain and snow tomorrow up here in Toronto, so we're not looking forward to that. Usually that happens when we go out. What's the up, Kevin says he's currently at two hundred and sixties subscribersscribers. Yeah, he's only forty away. That's nice. We'll make sure, Kevin, we get you. Uh, we'll talk to girl. Everybody get you some more subscribers there.
Speaker 2: Hey, your your wife is in the background, Mikey, Yeah she is.
Speaker 10: She's hello to you. Yes, she was bringing me my dinner, so I'll probably and I know you were stopping then I need to get.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, that's a good wife that bring you dinner. She's the best.
Speaker 10: She's the best person I've ever met in my life, Sir. I've known her for sixteen years now, sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, And I also want to say this, Mikey is like, you know this today has been one of those days where I've been up and down, but you know, it was great to have you on here.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 10: You can ask me if you think that I'm available, ask me, because it's an honor and a blessing to be on anti panel. Believe me and especially is cool. So thank you, thank you for having.
Speaker 2: Me and you also you also had Canadians all had an All Canadians, uh show, because you're in Canada, mercedess in Canada. And Frankie McDonald's in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, Nova Scotia near Halifax.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sydney, Cydney, Nova scoot Sydney.
Speaker 10: Oh oh Sydney. I'm sorry, Frankie McDonald.
Speaker 2: Frankie McDonald has three hundred and so thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 10: Before this, before I let you go, sir, before this, the most subscribers I ever got out of the three channels I've been running with my wife was three hundred and fourteen. That was the last channel I had.
Speaker 2: For Sorry, my last channel, the one they got deleted. Yeah, it was fifteen subscribers and you got that deleted.
Speaker 10: Oh I'm sorry, man, yeah, three.
Speaker 2: I ended up.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: My senior got had somebody started playing Oh.
Speaker 10: We got hacked? No, no, did the channel I just mentioned Mike four that got hacked one day before before Halloween last year, October thirtieth. Yeah, it got totally I want to say, somebody to steal a phone from us. We had so many talking of the phone from us. Tried to break through the facial recognition and succeeded. Try to call my parents three different times, three thousand plus miles way down there in Arizona, but didn't see there. And then you know, and then he left the phone because he couldn't get it charged. It needed a special charger to keep it going, and he didn't know what it was. So it's like it's gone. So you know, that phone's gone. Yeah, we changed everything over and securely and securely did that. So yeah, we're we're covered now.
Speaker 2: So hey, I gotta I got something to tell you. I want to say thanks Chance to let let us meet you. I want to say thanks to Chance and.
Speaker 10: Chances. Yeah he is, he is, and I always and I love doing this nostalgic podlast I love being one of his co hosts. I'm blessed to be to be doing that with him, all sorts of pop culture stuff. Oh yeah, it's my warehouse thirteen brain. You remember that from the sci Fi channel, right, Yeah, their house thirteen. Yeah, that's up here. That's everything I got in there. So yeah, that's Harry's I give you amen to that.
Speaker 2: On that Hey, I just want to say we can talk after the stream.
Speaker 15: We could talk, well, Jake, you understand I would, but I consider I got to eat it. I love you too, brother. You will take everybody, please please, I just want to mention one thing. Please everybody, Please hit the like, please hit subscribe, don't forget to share, and don't forget that notification bail for mister T.
Speaker 10: Kudson. Yeah, make sure.
Speaker 2: By the way, we by the way, by the way, we love.
Speaker 10: Oh thank you. Yep, his ant sends her love to you.
Speaker 2: By the way. That shirt, by the way, did she get you that shirt?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: What did she get that shirt?
Speaker 1: Your word?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is uh, this.
Speaker 10: Is from Christmas. Actually, she bought me this T shirt and says, do you want a piece of me? It's it's a gingerbread man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We love you, guys. We love you guys, and we'll see you what we see Thank you. Check out Chattie bloggers. Check out thank you, thank you, We'll see you when we see you, and it's hit this button. Take care everyone, Thank you, I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye.