Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's a search warrant and we're alive. It's a uh, you know, I outstanding Wednesday. All kinds of shit happening. So we'll talk about that and more. But you can listen to us on a KGr Radio rumble, LinkedIn Facebook, iHeart, Spotify, and speaker. I'm sure I'm missing something, but you can get us on an hour wherever you get your podcasts anyway. We've got actually, we have three special guests. We've got Marcus C. Williams, the conservative voice of New York that will be joining us as soon as you can get on, and the CEO of ali Van Technologies, Glenn Fogerty, who has just lost power but he'll be back. And then we have Jason Goodman who is with crowdsource Thetruth dot Com and he's had very a lot of controversial things come out, and we'll have him at three. So let's kill off some of the stupid stuff while these guys are trying to get their stuff together. Let's see here, So did we talk about the the rapture last week?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, last week? Last week was supposed to be the rapture.
Speaker 3: Batch.
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, let me see if I can find it. Oh so you thought the rapture was over, So not so fast, my friends.
Speaker 4: It's this The rapture is back on.
Speaker 5: And you might think that the pastor who gave the original prophecy that it was going to be on September twenty third, was wrong, But you would be wrong because he was actually right all along. And I know what thinking, how could that be? You did not see any bodies flying towards this guy on September twenty third, Well, it is because we were using the wrong calendar. Jesus doesn't know that we changed our calendar and we should have been using the Julian calendar because that is the calendar that they used back in the day. So it is now rescheduled to October six to seventh.
Speaker 3: That calendar is behind by the Dinties.
Speaker 5: Now Percy is very relieved because he was very stressed out about this.
Speaker 6: He thought that God had.
Speaker 5: Spoken to him directly and that it was going to be on September twenty third. But now it all makes sense and he is not alone. There are a lot of people who are coming back online and saying that they are sure this time.
Speaker 7: Because he when he was on the earth the Julian calendar was the calendar they followed, So he is going to come.
Speaker 5: Back on the feast of Trumpets on the Julian calendar. Here's where I have some disappointing news. The guy that sold his car and said that he was no longer going to talk about the rapture publicly, he has pretty much walked that back at this point. He's been making a lot of videos about the rapture, and while he has not said that it will be on October sixth or seventh, he is liking a bunch of comments and kind of being like win wink about it because he said he wasn't going to say the exact date, but he is saying it without saying it.
Speaker 8: I got my chow fa yesterday here.
Speaker 6: Jesus is coming very very soon, if you know, you know, wink wink.
Speaker 5: So it looks like we are going to get to do all of this again very soon, and I will keep you updated on any rapture news.
Speaker 1: Jesus. I can't wait, Jesus. So they're off seven day The Julian calendar is off seven days. Yes, yeh god, oh my god. Okay, well so that's good. So let's uh what else do we have? Oh, you know I was incline. It would be for to be here for this. Well, let's do this. This is the best sound that most.
Speaker 2: Of us are heard, a sound that's better than this.
Speaker 1: Let's you for you, Brandon Johnson, Mayor of Chicago. Okay, so you know, I don't know. Have you ever driven a windowless van?
Speaker 4: H No?
Speaker 1: Okay, but there's a lot of advantages to windowless vans. Right, let's check them out.
Speaker 9: They don't get taken for a ride, get a ride for the taking. I'm selling windowless vans. Are you tired of questions about your business just because the cops don't? You hate it when a complete stranger becomes another witness. You won't believe your eyes because you can't. I'm selling windowless vans. When guy closes the door, he opens a window, not if I can help it.
Speaker 1: In a windowless van.
Speaker 9: Your backseat driver won't have a backseat robbing Peter to pay Paul in a windowless van. Paul will help you. In a windowless van, you'll pass go and collect two hundred dollars cutting through red tape In a windowless van, we would never use tape. A picture's worth one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm not sure that's.
Speaker 9: We offer finance options. Authorities can explore and compare in a windowless van. You'll never get caught asleep at the wheel. In my windowless vans, the squeaky wheel always gets the grease. The road to hell is paved with good intentions in a windowless van. Turn that fifth wheel into a third and a brand new windowless van.
Speaker 4: So John, I've never driven a windowless van. I've rode in a few in my time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god. All right. So the title of this episode is high Fi Value Targets, and it's kind of directed at the Mayor of Chicago, Brandon Johnson. But I just want to run a couple of things. I mean, he said some uh controversial things uh recently. Let's listen to a couple of these.
Speaker 6: Oah yeah, kah.
Speaker 3: Kah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And he's praising a black famil that killed a Chicago police officer.
Speaker 4: Insanity.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. Here we go with a little bit more.
Speaker 8: Ripping families apart. It's not the first time this country has done this, and this is why it's important that has black and brown folks we stand together, because I come from a lineage which this country write black mothers and black fathers away from black children to build this capitalistic society, and they're doing it again.
Speaker 1: As I've said before, this is not hyperbolic.
Speaker 8: There are those in this country who still believe that the Civil War went.
Speaker 6: The wrong way.
Speaker 8: And I just want immigrants community, whether you're documented or not.
Speaker 10: And this country.
Speaker 8: Has done these type of acts before, and that there are.
Speaker 10: People who understand that.
Speaker 8: And because we do understand that, it's why I'm able to stand so boldly and so firmly an opposition to what this government is doing, ripping families apart while advigating their responsibility to actually fix our broken immigration system.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, uh, why don't you catch your your how to your ass? Brandon and a lot of those aliens are, you know, high profile threats, trende stuff like that. Harry wants to say more.
Speaker 10: Yes, we cannot incarcerate our way out of violence.
Speaker 1: We've already tried that.
Speaker 10: If we've ended up with the largest prison population in the world without solving the problems of crime and violence, the addiction on jails and incarceration in this country, we have moved past that.
Speaker 1: It is racist, it is.
Speaker 10: Immoral, It is unholy, and it is not the way to drive violence down. We cannot return to the same failed strategies that got us here in the first place. Under the previous presidential administration, we requested more federal resources to address gun violence in our city. We continue to make that same call. We have made significant progress on our own, but there is so much more that we can do if we had real support from the federal government.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're so full of shit, man, I just don't understand him, or is I mean, all of those are appalling everything that he said. Let's have some good news from the Secretary of War.
Speaker 11: This administration has done a great deal from day one to remove the social justice, politically correct, and toxic ideological garbage that had infected our department.
Speaker 8: To rip out the politics.
Speaker 11: No more identity months, dei offices, dudes in dresses, no more climate change worship, no more division distraction or gender delusions, no more debris.
Speaker 2: As I've said before and we'll say again, we are done with that shit. I've made it my mission.
Speaker 11: To uproot the obvious distractions that made us less capable and less lethal. That said, the War Department requires the next step underneath the garbage is a deeper problem and a more important problem that we are fixing and fixing fast. Common sense is back at the White House, So making the necessity changes is actually pretty straightforward. President Trump expects it. And the litmus test for these changes it's pretty simple. Would I want my eldest son, who is fifteen years old eventually joining the types of formations that we are currently wielding? If in any way the answer to that is no, or even yes, but then we're doing something wrong because my son is no more important than any other American citizen who dons the cloth of our nation. He is no more important than your son, all precious souls made in the image and.
Speaker 2: Likeness of God.
Speaker 11: Every parent deserves to know that their son or their daughter that joins our ranks is entering exactly the kind of unit that the Secretary of War would want his son to join.
Speaker 12: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is also so got the generals doing the fat generals doing PT tests two times a year, So that's good. That's very good. They got to wake up. I mean, there's so many problems on military now because of d I it's unbelievable. I mean, I'll take it, will take them a while to uh get that unscrewed.
Speaker 4: I think really that's the amount of in service training that both the active duty, reserve and civil civil service has to do every year is just amazing. I mean, there's you know that you have the basic Prevention of sexual harassment, Hostile work environment.
Speaker 1: EO.
Speaker 4: Uh you know uh p I I Personally Identifiable Information, the Information Assurance Awareness. You know, it's just a litany of courses that you have to take online, uh in service every year. It's required tired that that for the military. Guy's the active duty and you have to do it. And then if you're a manager, you get all that plus the management version of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I mean, you know DEI, it is being used in the military now to attack this plan.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was very fortunate that I was done as the DEI stuff was coming in. Yeah, but I have friends that they were affected by the de I stuff. It's appalling, as you know, and luckily, I mean that evolved about the time that COVID was still being dealt with, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, uh, trying to get your soldiers, sailors, marines to reach the next level in their ability to reach the the uh uh you know the highest they can do, which is, uh, you know, everybody should be reaching for that. And when when somebody makes a comment about, you know, you want to reach your potential, you know, you want to be the you know, the toughest badass on the planet, and then you get an eioca plant. Yeah, I oh, you know, uh, God, just terrrible. Okay, So I just got a message from Marcus. He's going to be coming on here shortly. Hopefully we can tell us what the hell's going on with the socialist So but I want to tell you what's happening in healthcare now.
Speaker 7: Yes, they got fired this group of healthcare workers at Samsung Clinic in Santa Barbara, California that posted that disturbing TikTok video We're fired. Sutter Health released this statement. Sutter Health has terminated the employees responsible for the inappropriate and insensitive photos posted on social media. The sense deleted videos showed several former employees at Samsung Clinic in Santa Barbara posing with bodily fluid left by patients who were seated on the paper covering the exam tables. In the caption, they wrote guests as substance, and in the video They wrote, are patients allowed to leave you guys gifts? Followed by this series of photos. Reportedly, the video was posted by a former employee who hadn't worked with a facility in two months. The final photo said make sure to leave your healthcare workers' sweet gifts like these. Although the original TikTok video was deleted and the account set to private, screen recordings of the workers quickly spread across other platforms, sparking widespread outrage. A lot of people online are saying that just being terminated isn't enough. They believe the workers involved should have their medical licenses completely revoked. What do you think? Do you agree with that or do you feel losing their jobsless punishment enough. I want to know where you stand on this. Share your thoughts in the comments.
Speaker 1: If they have more character so low that they do that, why should they be employed by any other healthcare organization.
Speaker 4: That's not the hospital I want to go to, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So that's California. But I'm sure that it happens at other places. Let's take a look at Larry Klausner.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: I think it's Philly surge that ran into Larry Krausner while he was on a bike trip in Philadelphia. But what a piece of work? Okay, I mean piece of shit.
Speaker 13: You'll tell you what, Frank. Just keep lying, Frank, just keep lying. Oh my, I touch the camera.
Speaker 3: Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 1: Cow Is Donald Trump a fascist?
Speaker 14: Frank?
Speaker 12: Cow is Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: And Fastank?
Speaker 14: Did I ask you to come over and bother me when I'm sitting here drinking coffee in a park today?
Speaker 12: Your own public property? Brother? Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that your theory?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Frank, you're an American?
Speaker 6: Frank, you're American.
Speaker 15: You're anti American.
Speaker 12: I'm a resident of this city who cares about public safety. Why are you calling me an American?
Speaker 15: Because you support people who support hate. You don't understand what it means to be a fascist what people like Adolf Hitler do. How spreading hate, which is something that frankly the people you admire do, gets us closer to that.
Speaker 3: This is about you?
Speaker 2: How can you say that?
Speaker 12: Why don't you Why don't you have a conversation about about these things with me? Why are you accusing me?
Speaker 14: The reason I would talk to a twenty two year old who disrupts meetings? Oh so, now, the reason I would talk to a twenty year old who knows nothing he's talking about about meetings?
Speaker 1: Is what?
Speaker 2: Frank?
Speaker 6: You are welcome to write whatever you.
Speaker 15: Want and you're not existing fake paper.
Speaker 13: You're welcome to do that.
Speaker 12: We have more use than your TikTok we have, we get more use than you.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not true.
Speaker 6: You're one video that's.
Speaker 13: Not even remotely true. I'll tell you what, Frank, just keep lying, Frank, just keep ying. Oh my, I touch your camera.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 14: Why don't you let good people at Philadelphia have meetings where you behave yourself, let you, we let you in.
Speaker 13: You're actually not allowed to do this without my permission.
Speaker 2: Is the second time. I'm not going to do anything about.
Speaker 14: It because I figure there's hope for even you people.
Speaker 6: There a second chance.
Speaker 15: No matter how un American you are, anti anti American you are.
Speaker 3: I figure you deserve a second champ.
Speaker 12: And you're a public official, somebody should hold you accountable, which I'm doing. And that's American. That's what America is about. It's about holding politicians accountable and disagreeing and arguing. So you should learn how to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so what a piece of work man Jesus. So this is him on his bicycle. Check out the helmet.
Speaker 4: And he had a fanny pack, so oh god.
Speaker 1: And that was his girlfriend. That was his uh, you know girlfriend. So his first go to is you're an American, you're a fascist. I think it's on American and then you're a fascist, right, So.
Speaker 4: I don't understand. So, as you know, I went to UH State College in Pennsylvania and a schooled in Marxism. All my criminal justice professors were self proclaimed Marxist. Great, and I got taught victimology and all the things that go with it, and you know, ethnic minorities and those. So I got schooled and I can understand the concept behind what they were teaching. But then there's this, you know, fast forward ahead to twenty twenty five. I don't understand what the mayor of Chicago and the district attorney in Philadelphia, so they just don't want to put anybody in jail. And Krasner's idea is that anybody who commits murder, he's not going to try them. And then and the mayor of Philadelphia saying that we just don't put people in jail for doing criminal activity. So what's what's the goal here? I don't understand the goal or the thought process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's have an update from Glen Forward to the CEO of Olivon Technologies. And this is a quote some douchebag cracks crashed into the pole, that they're fixing it already, but rogers out to get on so far. So anyway, so we've got some douchebag running around New Jersey hitting electric poles, which probably happens on a regular basis, right, all right, And you know Marcus is doing everything you can to get on. But as I mentioned, as we've mentioned to you before, he's fighting socialists twenty four to seven through sixty five. So hopefully he can give us an update on the socialist fight. So I wanted to just address we have breaking news about an hour and twenty minutes of breaking news on Monday relative to the post conviction Relief Act issued by Jerry Sandy or on behalf of Jerry by Frank Parlato. This is Frank aff David, and I think he has he has publis said online and you really need to read it because it's uh for those of you that were just reading headlines and not critically thinking about what was missing. You know it would beho view too. Ah, not remain or ignorant and to read of Frank Parlotto's AFFI, David Craig, you've read that AFFI, David, I mean pretty I mean I'll just uh, I'll just to get what we're waiting for our other guests, So just run through it quick. It's uh, I'm not going to run through it quickly because it's like huge, but maybe highlights. So Frank, Frank Carlotto again came up with this, David, it's a pattern of perjury and mutually exclusive testimony. We've got Marcus, Hey, Marcus, how you doing? Can you can you bring Marcus up? Can you bring Marcus up?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 6: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Now, thank you very much for I wanted you to have you come on as well, because uh, you know, Glenn was originally supposed to be here. Two the power went out and some dufice in New Jersey is hitting power lines, you know, making power go away. But more importantly, I wanted to have you on because our guest at three o'clock has a lot of a lot of theories about Charlie Kirk and what happened to Charlie, you know what I mean. But I was lunch. We had an hour twenty minute breaking news thing on Monday relative to a post conviction relief act in regard to Jerry Sandusky, the alleged child abuser guy in from Penn State, the former defensive coordinator for Penn State. And it was very interesting because Frank Perolatto, the investigator report that we've had on before, came out with an affidavit and I was just going through that telling people that they should take a look at that affidavit if they only read headlines during the Sandowsky case, because if you were only reading the headlines, you're not informed at all. It's the exact opposite of what you what you heard. I mean, it was an extra exercise and to jump it down for people that were reading the headlines at that time. It was a politically motivated vindictive act on the part of a governor who didn't I didn't like the university for a variety of different reasons, and used everything at at his disposal to include narcotics agents investigating child sex abuse cases. I mean, who does that, you know? And then and then it turns out that the prosecutors are at this very moment benefiting from the greg was it what was it, one hundred and twenty million dollars payout?
Speaker 4: I thought it was two twenty times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, payout because they control the trust. Crazy. So, Marcus, what's happening in Rochester? Now we've got any you know, there's the socialists are running wild?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Have they come up with anything new and exciting?
Speaker 6: Well, we just had a guide that was we had apparently the guy was illegal. Now I'm not able to confirm or deny that, but apparently the guy was illegal and he was stabbed to death by another illegal alien. Now the stabber was definitely an illegal the state, I am not one hundred percent sure on. But it's just the madness that we have going on in our city that's put in place by these ridiculous policies that are set to hamstring not only the police from enforcing public safety, but also hurting our businesses and our people that are just every day community members and citizens trying to live their life. It's not just that we got everything else going on too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, has the Okay? So I think I was going to ask you this before, and I don't know whether we covered it or not, but as the mayor directed the police chief not to have the Rochester Police, it's just ice.
Speaker 6: In a very public way. So it was so bad that Tom Holman came up here to give our police some encouragement because the mayor and the police chief got on the television and they were like, you're bad. Don't help ICE. Because what happened was is HTS, which is essentially the FBI portion of DHS, came here and they were looking for people that were involved with human smuggling. So they went after a human smuggling ring and they were trying to get these people and then all of these protesters came and started acting up, so they sent they said we need back up, and they called the police. The police came, they didn't even the police didn't even really do anything.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 6: The mayor got very mad on that and he just went off on a tangent. I guess somebody put a thumb on his on his desk and change his scales. You know, that was ridiculous. And since then we've had multiple issues. Just last week we had we made national news again because they slashed border patrols tires after they were going Yeah, right, it's just continued, continued nonsense. And for me, somebody who has continuously advocated against the use of the National Guard since Cuomo, you know, because it's always been been a big thing under Cuomo, Under Kathy, they're trying to get rid of our local police forces and use the national Guard because they're completely under their power. They're not responsive to local municipalities or any of our elected officials. Yeah, and it's like these people now are like, oh, well Trump is sitting in the National Guard places and heat Orange Man bad and this, that and the third. But you're creating a situation. You're out here cutting the tires on Border Patrol's car like you're stopping them from apprehending criminals, like.
Speaker 1: It's the mayor.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: My initial thought in regard to that is if the Man and the Socialists want to keep their positions, they have to have a certain amount of votes. Obviously, Yes, those illegal I means you know they're voting, well, voting downtown.
Speaker 6: We just had a case of that guy that was in what was it Des Moines that was illegal, that was the school board. Yeah, and he's been super vote for a decade.
Speaker 1: How do you get to be a school board super or a school superintendent.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I must have had a lot of documents or anything.
Speaker 6: Well they said that, the district said they did the right way and filed for the I nine and everything like that. So I don't know if it's a federal deficiency there with the processing of those or what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what what made him a eligible to a school superintendent? I mean he's superintendent. I mean, you know, it's crazy. You don't need these superintendents. And they don't need to have a government paid.
Speaker 6: For a car, that's true.
Speaker 1: And they don't have to be you know, taking trips to France just to you know, for ships and giggles on your dime.
Speaker 6: This is crazy, This is not it is And like him as, I mean, why.
Speaker 1: Do you need a super superintendent? Well, I mean your school board should be I mean, they don't do anything. Their figurehead and they and when they get in trouble in one district, they move to another one.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep. We've had that happen with many of ours. We can't keep anybody more than two years.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 6: You know, it's really really bad here. The education system is terrible. And because we've got all these socialists, none of them want to really fix it, Like they talk about all of this nonsense. Oh well, let's put social emotional education and alphabetism and all of this other stuff and activism. But the fact of the matter is is that the kids are unable to read, write, or do basic math, and you're pushing all this extra stuff on them. Can we focus on the basics and there's no oversight and that's the biggest problem.
Speaker 1: But do you I mean the mayor is not letting d is being may Maybe he thinks that way, but he's being fourthd to some degree to not have the police department help with ice. Is that do you think I mean it's because they're voter base.
Speaker 6: No, I honestly, I don't think it's the voter base for at least for the mayor. Like I can't say for other people, but at least for the mayor. I don't think it's that. I think it's pressure from Albany. I think it's pressure from New York City.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you know.
Speaker 6: And that's what it is is New York City runs Upstate New York. They run, and we don't have anybody with a backbone or spine to stand up with them here. Sadly enough, that's why I fight so hard for our community because it's like, I mean, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you've got a you've got a very good tact in that you're trying to change things from the you know, from the local level up. Because we've had several you know, legislative people on I think you know them, Dav Pietro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he's awesome man, you know, and he tries to do everything you can. But the legislature in New York is a super majority.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you're like, oh, listen, you might.
Speaker 1: As well just be beating your head against the wall.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, And that's part of the problem. You know, a lot of times we see people getting discouraged, and I encourage people don't get discouraged, have faith, get out participate because the only way to really make a difference is to overwhelm the vote. We have to get enough people out that are willing to vote differently, willing to see another option, to actually make the difference. And I encourage anybody watching, you got to get active locally with your local people, running for city council, running for school board. That's where we can make the change. Once we shore up local areas, then we can move on and focus on the state and stuff like that. But until we in the community start getting active, nobody's coming to save us. So nothing that is ever going to get done, nothing's ever going to get changed. So help local candidates and get active yourself. Maybe even you are a person that might want to run in the future, but if you're listening, I encourage you, guys, go to my website Marcus the number four Rochester dot com and you can donate right on there. You don't have to be local to donate, right and if you're in the area, you could also volunteer. That'll be all as well. Now, one of the most important facts with any type of a campaign. While funds are very, very very important, it's also people that are willing to knock doors and get out in the community to help good candidates get their voices heard. So I encourage you if you can't, if you can't volunteer, police do donate for sure, and you don't have to be local to donate. And one message I'd leave everybody with before we move a little bit forward is that remember to let other people know that whether they're Democrat or independent or working families whatever, that they don't have to vote for the people that are on their party line. They can vote for anybody that they want to in the general election. And that's very very important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think people that has been you know, illustrated enough to people for them to understand that, right, you know. I mean, if you if you want to sit there and have a bunch of socialists tell you what to do, that's crazy, crazy. I mean, you're just giving up. You're you're giving up.
Speaker 6: Don't give up, don't give up, have hope, have no.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly the same thing applies to you know, if you're listening to us in West Virginia or California or somewhere, I mean, and you're not. You don't want to be, uh subject to a socialist moving in take it over. Yeah, you know, I hope Marcus out so we can fight them here, you know, because that will spread.
Speaker 6: Obviously it does spread. Look at what we've seen with California and how they've just invaded the rest of the everything over there, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, even parts of Texas like in New York is spreading to everywhere else.
Speaker 4: It's it's shocked.
Speaker 1: It's it's shocking where it's at. I mean even in Tennessee, Graig.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna say even in Tennessee, right, that's right. Yeah, So we've got to stand up. The fight is where we are. If you think moving is going to make a difference, it's not. It's only going to give them time to circle the wagons and get more consolidated and come down there wherever you are, so help people that are finding Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they've they've decided that they just some degree want to be violent if they don't get their way. Right.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, like very large babies. It's crazy, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Uh Marcus, we had you on when we were talking about the rapture, right, yes, okay, so you know there's there's been an update.
Speaker 6: Oh oh did we miss it?
Speaker 1: Well, no, we ran it. But I wanted to give you a benefit to see the benefit of seeing the update and the rapture.
Speaker 5: The rapture is back on. And you might think that the pastor who gave the original prophecy that it was going to be on September twenty third, was wrong, but you would be wrong because he was actually right all along and I know what you're thinking, how could that be you did not see any bodies flying towards the sky on September twenty third. Well, it is because we were using the wrong calendar. Jesus doesn't know that we changed our calendar and we should have been using the Julian calendar because that is the calendar that they used back in the day. So it is now rescheduled to October six to seventh.
Speaker 1: That calendar is behind by the duties.
Speaker 5: Now Percy is very relieved because he was very stressed out about this. He thought that God had spoken to him directly and that it was going to be on September twenty third. But now it all makes sense and he is not alone. There are a lot of people who are coming back online and saying that they are sure this time.
Speaker 1: Because so, Marcus, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: You know, listen, I mean, I guess if you got to believe in something, even something real foolish, is that the message that we're saying there, you know, aside from the rapture not being biblically orcturally sound, you know, that's the number one point. I know a lot of Christians still believe in it though, but to believe that some rando and I'm not saying he's like some random, random person, but he's essentially some random person that's telling you that the that it's going to end on an exact day, that the rapture is coming on an exact day, when the Bible says very clearly that even Jesus didn't know the time, but it was going to happen. So this is this is part of the issue, right there. I mean, don't don't play in my face. It's like, there, what I do? They're pissing in telling you it's raining?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So I just got this comment from LinkedIn, but Leslie, by the way, from LinkedIn, thank you very much. It's kind of a long comment. But we're going to address this in the second hour. She says, as you've probably seen the two men around Charlie Kirk, we're doing suspicious hand signals, and the man in the khaki military shirt and the left and in front of cart Charlie was doing something coordinated as well. He had something rectangular under his left shirt sleeve and was doing a pully motion with his hands. Just before the shot was fired. There was possibly a sniper a wind in a window strategically facing Charlie from his right. All the hand signals and actions by these three men coordinated exactly timing with the first and fatal shot, which also has corresponded like a ballet with the words of the man at the microphone. The question itself may have been scripted.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yeah, that's worth investigation.
Speaker 1: Previous videos, Charlie's team members always had their hands either clasped or folded on their sides, never any signaling. Well, we're going to get into that with I think I mentioned to you guys that we're going to have We're supposed to have Jason Goodman from from uh Crowdsource of Truth. I don't know if you guys, but his uh one of the things he put out today was Charlie Kirk Kirk was shot from behind. Proved me wrong.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think we can prove too much of anything. I mean, at this point, it sounds like a magic bullet type of situation where.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, yeah, yeah, and and somebody and Honey West is also hearing uh exploding mike on his chest.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I've seen people say that, or the mic fire to project itself and I don't know about that, but his shirt did have some very funny movement. And I wouldn't put it past anybody. I mean, if they're out there blowing up organizations with pagers, I mean, who a microphone? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I guess as much of a leap. Is it much of a leap?
Speaker 6: It's not much of a leap. It's not much of a leap. And this comes on the heels of for years we've known that phones blow up, you know, like you're not even supposed to have. Remember they were like, don't bring the lithium batteries on the plane or you'll blow up, blow up the plane. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have to see what develops there. But are they so if I understand it correctly, the city council down there, are they still pushing this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean did they have? They've approved the the males into female's bathrooms.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, and not enough people know and I'm sure it's sure no push I mean they don't know. You can't push back against what you don't know, right. So the first thing is the education part, and that's hard because you got to get that message out to everybody and it's easier said than done because it's expensive. So if they're not telling everybody what's going on, how are they supposed to know what's going on. So I'm out there bringing the alarm, letting people know that the fire is going on. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, how many schools are in downtown Rochester.
Speaker 6: Oh, you know, I don't know because they keep closing them because they're taken over by the state, because they're always in receivership. Because the schools are quality education is terrible. They don't have anybody graduating. That's a whole other problem that is not addressed. Like they just they just had a big issue and it's still ongoing where they didn't have thousands, there's like three thousand employees of the school district weren't paid. Yeah, right, Like where is the oversight? They said that even though it's been a month or two they've gotten most of it resolved, it's only like three hundred people who haven't been paid. I'm like, where's all the money going though, Like, couldn't you have cut checks? And somebody said, well, they would have to pay them in cash or whatever. I don't care how they pay them. They should be paying these people like it's teacher's salary. These people are largely salary. Why couldn't you pay the salary people their salary because you know how much salary that they get. Have I said salary enough times? Yeah, it's like it's crazy. And my whole take on that was I bet you that they lost the money, like the money was putting an investment vehicle and then they lost the money and they were just trying to wait for it to come back or switch funds from some discrete accountant, you know. But there's no Again, city council is supposed to be the oversight on that. They're not looking into that. There's nothing they haven't said boo on the whole situation.
Speaker 1: How are they doing? I mean, you know, is there is there anything they are doing? I mean besides taking.
Speaker 6: According to Mary Lupian, who is one of the people that just ran for mayor and is on city council, they're a legislative body that doesn't legislate, that's her words. And she's a leftist. So I mean you can get what do they say when somebody tells you who they are, believe them right, you know, I'm just like it's it's insane. They're not doing a thing. And this is what happens.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 6: You got to understand. You got to understand that when these socialists get in power, what happens is a lot of nothing. And what does happen is things that you don't want. They promise you things that sound good, that they that seem like they might be functional. Excuse me, if they ever materialize at all, that's a big thing. But when they do, even they don't work. They don't work. So they promise you these freebsies, handouts and everything. And then you wonder why all the costs of everything are going on. Why is electric going Yeah? Why yeah?
Speaker 1: Case on point. If man, ma'am, Donnie the you know, the mirror candidate for a New York New York City, if he gets in, there's a bunch of shit that he wants to do.
Speaker 6: He just got on the TV the other day and he said, oh, well, now we're gonna raise the state taxes on businesses to like twelve percent. Who flying monkey's uncle or you you understand what I'm saying. The paper your nonsense. I don't even live in New York City. I don't want you to tax my business more to state. New York State already taxes me enough. Are you crazy outside of us?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 6: And he's like, well, Jersey is doing Jersey. Who's moving their businesses to Jersey? Explain it to me, like I'm five.
Speaker 1: Well, they're moving their their businesses right out.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying, Like, and I hate to say it, like this is a joke, but most of the people that I know in Jersey don't want to be in Jersey.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, I mean, as it pertains to Rochester, I mean, it amazes me the Genesee Beer is still downtown. Yeah, yeah, after all this shit.
Speaker 6: It is it is, it's it's probably one of the last manufacturing hubs that we really have downtown. I'm trying to think of something else that's dound there. It's right by the old Bosham loam, right, and that's closed down, that's moved over to what is that Goodman? No, it's not Goodman, it's something else over there. But and I think that that one is largely empty now too. They moved a lot of the production away from the but we don't have a lot of manufacturing here again, but this is years of terrible policy, and it's been even hastened the more that they pushed these socialists and religious, atheistic type of ideals into our society and culture. That's not good for for our area.
Speaker 1: When you when you go from a vibrant U Xerox and Kodak two, you know, devastating actions on the board of those both both of those companies. You know, they they had technology that they didn't want to They didn't want to expand on because they figured everybody would continue buying film and pink buying photo paper. They didn't want to. So the Japanese got ahead of them with this digital stuff. Yeah, well, I mean they could have killed made a killing is well.
Speaker 6: They also had to patent for o led screens. So can we talk about that like that? Like how did you miss the bus on that one? So?
Speaker 1: Oh, they had that.
Speaker 6: My uncle told me that he worked at Kodak for years. He said, back in the sixties, they were powering their plants with plasma power. I said plasma, I said, we don't have plasma power. Now, what are you like? What like, what are we what's going on?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 6: That shows you? That shows you where we are?
Speaker 1: You know, Well, they were, they were satisfied. Just keep keep paying people, keep selling people. Uh you know, uh film roles and paper.
Speaker 3: To printed on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've got they got They got so comfortable with that that they killed themselves.
Speaker 6: Yeah. They got these little micro cameras right now that Kodak's trying to bring back is like a memory type of fast thing that they're trying to cook up. We'll see how it works. They were just facing some serious financial issues a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how that ever turned out. I haven't heard about that in the news lately. But again, the fact what businesses is we have to focus on innovation from within. We have to focus on small business. We have to focus on entrepreneurship. And that's the way you build a good a good economy locally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if you were to, I mean they kind of screwed up initially. I mean, you'd know more about this workers than I do. But basically, when they had the hurricane in Puerto Rico, you know, Rochester being a sanctuary city, said oh, you know, everybody from Puerto Rico come to Rochester. Yeah, you know, and you'll get social service services and everything under the sun. Those people take the jobs that are here. I mean, why don't you stay on your own island and rebuild it.
Speaker 6: Well, so I see this isn't this is another problem prioritization. Like they've got a big push for these illegal aliens here, like not even Puerto Ricans. And that's something I bring up all the time, like we got our own Hispanic people right here that you can help, you know. Yeah, but they're pushing all of this craziness where they're punching for illegal aliens. The illegal aliens get all of these free subsidies, all of these property grants and stuff like that, all of this housing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So what are your thoughts on the government shutdown?
Speaker 6: I'm a big government shutdown person all the time, every year, shut it down. I want a complete budget. The government should not be opened back up until there is a complete budget. But with this one, I'm also not a fan of continuing resolutions. I'll tell you that now never no more continuing resolute. And the last thought there on that part is is the Democrats did this themselves. They functioned, They put in the function where the credits for the subsidies would expire right now. So they did this knowing long ahead of time what was going to happen, and they didn't want to adjust it or fix it. And then they've got a clean cr that they're trying to push through, which is an amazing thing, right because it doesn't have any extra horse punky in there. And they're like, no, we don't want to continue funding it unless you meet our demands.
Speaker 1: Well you're that money would go to the illegal alien Yes, medical medical thing right.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what they want. They want the money for the illegal aliens medical stuff right back in there. Can you make that make sense to me? Like, no, go back to your country, guys, Like, we need to worry about our own country. No offense.
Speaker 1: Puerto Ricans and people of Puerto Rican descent and Mexican descent that did it the right way to get here. You don't like the illegals anymore.
Speaker 2: Not at all, not at all.
Speaker 6: They just have complete decis I wonder how.
Speaker 1: Many jobs at what's the name of that place that make suits downtownik.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Hicky Freeman. Yeah, they they moved like last year, they moved for hundred and something years.
Speaker 1: Craziness. I mean they used to have that sale once a year where you know, everything would be like down a thousand percent or something, and we got a uh, we got a kind of Cubans are also mostly conservative.
Speaker 6: It's true, you know, but that's also why they focused on bringing in all of these people from all of these other different countries, not so much the conservative countries or the family oriented countries. So that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going to uh, you know, we're we're we're approaching the break so I want to but we should have we should have Jason Goodman with us, so that should be very interesting, you know, because he picks that part. I think he is a video uh to some degree of video expert. I mean, that's his profession, so it'll get his uh, it'll be interesting to get his uh outlook on it with any any uh does a lot, I think with that guy by the name of Colin who does reconstructions nice you know, so we'll see. We just got a note from the uh from Dottie's Sandusky by the way, from h from the breaking news that we had on on on Monday, and she said I just finished her watching your podcast from Monday regarding the baking breaking news and she says, thank you so much. But the other question she had a question maybe we could answer. Do you know why it's Center County has not posted anything at all about the pc R A. Yes, because they don't want to. They don't address it. That's why they don't want to answer the facts. So we've got to take a break. We'll be right back. Okay, so we're back. I'll just tell you we've got so far. We've got our Tennessee correspondent, Greg Islands, a veteran n ci A Special Agent. And we've got Marcus C. Williams, who is fighting socialists in Western New York this uh, and I'm Johnson, a veteran n c i S Special Religion. We have a special guest this week that are this hour. That is incredible. I mean, if you've ever seen crowded crowd source the truth, Uh, it's incredible. He does not only uh, reporting from the from the streets of the New York City, but he's had some incredible guests. And he also has this thing I think it's called that We'll have to ask him. It's Evenings with Charles. I think anyway, their mind blowing series of of videos and I think he has an expertise in video and technology, So that'll be uh a breath of fresh air at us, which we don't we don't have handle lot of technology. Great, Bill, could you bring Jason up? Jason, thank you very much for van here. Appreciate inviting me, and we been glued to everything that you do. Those and those New York City street walks are just incredible.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You're doing awesome job. And you also have you interviewed Charles right in the evenings? Oh yes, last name? Can we see?
Speaker 2: The Ortel Sunday with Charles? Is the show that I do with Charles Ortel. And he is a very renowned and respected financial investor. And I mean he's one of these guys who retired at forty one after doing multiple billion dollar deals and now just for his own entertainment, he's become a complex fraud investigator. And he really broke a lot of news on the Clinton Foundation and revealed the financial frauds of the Clintons.
Speaker 1: Whoa wow. So he travels the planet, right, I mean every time you have an interview with him, he's in another country.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah. You know, my mother used to say, rich or poor, it's nice to have money, and that's just it. Charles is a world traveler. He you know, after COVID and anticipation of what's imminent here in New York City, the Socialists, Communist, insane, probable next mayor Charles left. He like me, was born and raised in New York and he just look, he's very good at looking at market indications and knowing what is likely to happen. And he now lives in Malaysia, but he does travel quite extensively.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, you guys, do yourself a favor. If you're an audience ever, do yourself favor and watch those because they're very enlightening.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are things that you guys touch on that people don't even think of that would be very antip very advantageous, advantageous to look at. I know we had ah, we've had at least one guest, uh mutual guests before and I know, uh, it probably went the same way with you Adasa Fleinberg.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I think she's out of her mind.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, well you know the the uh about Butler, about Butler, right right, yeah, Okay, so you've had a lot of excellent content. I mean we were just glued to it and I'm sure other people are as well, but uh, I just wanted to recently you put out a couple of things and and good for you. Charlie Kirk was shot from behind. Proved me wrong. Yeah, and this is uh now you have too you have Twitter to Twitter accounts, you have Jason Goodman, New York City, NYC, right, and then you have crowdsource the truth right right, So you know, if you get a chance to see his uh his Twitter page at those two addresses, you know that'd be terrific. But but this says when this first came up, I am John Collin said it was a bug. That's doctor that thinks he saw the case be sound and tell him the shot came from the front. But here are three frames from a video that show five hundred feet per second projectile about to kill Charlie Kirk. Just so, what's your That's obviously a big deal. And I know Marcus, as a strong conservative in Western New York, has had a lot of dealings with Charlie Kirk. You know, before is before the assassination. What can you tell us what your thoughts are in regard to Charlie Kirk Now that you have had a chance to take a look at a couple of things.
Speaker 2: Sure, and I'd love to explain that tweet to you guys, because it is quite confusing how this evidence has come about, and it requires a basic explanation of how video compression works. And it goes to some of my background, which again, thank you for that really kind introduction, just to let everybody know how I'm qualified to talk about this. Before I started Crowdsource the Truth and got into independent journalism, I had a long career as a visual effects cinematographer and I worked in Hollywood. I was specialized in stereoscopic three D where you put on the glasses and go to the movies and everything is coming out at you off the screen. So I've invented camera systems and I've developed optical systems, some of which have become international standards in motion picture production, first stereoscopic motion pictures. And at the height of my career, I was hired by clients like Disney and Sony and Universal Pictures to tell companies like Imax and Technicolor and Photo Kim what they didn't know about digital imaging. Because remember all of those companies started out and have a long history in celluloid cinema, mechanical aspects of that type of technology, And of course we're talking about years ago, So I don't mean to disparage any of these companies, and there's a lot of people who have this knowledge, but I've been doing it for many, many years since a very young age.
Speaker 1: I've been working in.
Speaker 2: Digital imaging since I was about thirteen, got my first computer, and the first version of Adobe Photoshop that I used was one point oh seven. So I've got a lot of knowledge when it comes to digital imaging and image compression and video compression. And the reason why this is important to what we're going to talk about is I don't have extensive knowledge at all in firearms and ballistics and things like that. But of course the experts who are evaluating this stuff, the ballistics, etc. They're doing it through this blurry film pardon the punt of digital images that we're getting off of the Internet. And so if we don't account for anomalies and artifacts that these digital compression technologies can and do introduce, we might be making judgments that are sort of fundamentally incorrect. So, if I may, I'd like to share my screen with you here. Yeah, I don't know if you have the ability to go full screen on that, but I'll explain how I arrived at this. Let's call it a hypothesis because I don't like to make conclusions this early in the investigation. But people can go to my Twitter account, my ex account, and as you rightly said, I do have two of them. That is not intended to confuse people, or at least not by me. But through the years I've been so banned and suppressed and kicked off and had to start new accounts and all this kind of stuff. So we're looking right now at my JG Underscore CSTT like Jason Goodman Crowdsource the Truth. And so this is a composite image that I created using three frames from two separate videos of the same thing. I think you guys are probably familiar with Zeb Boykin. Zeb is a marine sniper and he's got a lot of experience in ballistics. I've just met him two or three weeks ago. He was going viral with his analysis and the videos that he was doing on YouTube about the Charlie Kirk assassination, and I found him to be very insightful. A lot of people obviously did he had huge response to his videos, so I started communicating with him, and then he appeared on Owen Schreyer's show and he showed this video and Owen had the same reaction that I had. He immediately said, oh wow, that looks much higher quality, sharper, etc. Than many of the other videos that we've seen from this Charlie Kirk assassination. And I was in communication with Zeb, so I asked him about it, and he was kind enough to provide me with the video, and sure enough, it is high resolution and it does display less compression artifacts than a lot of the other videos that we've seen. But I started to kind of interrogate the video from a forensic standpoint, and I noticed certain things about it. Now, even if you're not a video professional, you've probably made videos on your phone and you download them to compute to the computer. And let's say you're using an iPhone and a Mac. You know that when you put the video on your phone and on your computer, excuse me, and just double click on that file. You have a domov a movie file that automatically opens in a quick time player and you're watching the video, no problem. When I got this video from Zeb, I noticed right away that it didn't behave that way. Double clicking on it did not automatically open it. Now, this was an MP four file, which is an MPEG four movie, but also it should open with a simple double click, and it did not. So I began looking into it with some tools that allow me to analyze metadata of a video and things like that, and I discovered that it was an MPEG transport stream, which is a little bit more of like a broadcast format, and it's not something that's generally easily created on your phone or your laptop computer if you're a casual user. It's just not the type of format that the average person would use. Also noticed that it had a frame rate of twenty frames per second. Now this was very unusual because phones and most normal cameras in the United States of America are making videos at thirty frames per second. And if you guys do a lot of online analysis of ballistics research, you're going to be familiar with some of these high speed cameras that nowadays can go up to two million, even twenty million frames per second. So photographing ballistic events and high speed events at ten one hundred thousand frames per second, it's pretty commonly done if people have the expense of equipment, you can see every reaction of the bullet and the ballistic gel and all that kind of stuff. But a twenty frame per second video, it was just so unusual to me that I really began to wonder how it got to be that way, And so I started talking to Zem about this on some of the live streams we were doing together, and then, almost as if in response to my inquiz position, we got another version of this video that was thirty frames per second, and I said, well, that's interesting. It's almost as if someone is trying to counteract our questions with, oh, here's the original video. But here's the weird thing. The way you would get a twenty frame per second video from a thirty frame per second original, there's only a limited number of ways you can do that. You could slow it down so that everything would play at a slower rate, but that would be obvious, the sound would be weird, the motion would look odd. Oh you didn't do that. The other thing you could do is you could drop ten frames per second, but that would make your motion very stuttery and also would look unnatural. And the third way it could be done is through a complex visual effects process called optical flow. But none of these things were evident in this file. It looked like an otherwise normal video, but it was playing at twenty frames per second. And the really weird thing is the thirty frame per second video also played normally, and they were the same duration, they had the same action in them. It was a difficult problem to figure out, so I began to say to myself, well, gee, you know, both of these videos must have come from an original whose frame rate is evenly divisible by both twenty and thirty, because we don't have any motion artifacts in the output videos. So that could be a sixty frame per second video. That could be a one hundred and twenty frame per second video, or it could be a two hundred and forty frame per second video. Each of those are evenly divisible by both twenty and thirty. And I pretty quickly arrived at the assessment that it came from a two hundred and forty frame per second video. And the way I arrived at that was with these three dots. Now we know I'm not a math expert by a long shot, but I know that three points make a line. In this line it's headed basically directly for Charlie Kirk's head, kind of just above the base of his skull. Now I'm going to switch to a different view here. This is another application. I've got the original twenty frame per second video loaded up here and you can see here this is the middle This is the middle position of this item that's headed towards Charlie. I'm going to show you the next frame in this twenty frame per second video. Is that? And what's happened here is the projectile eiele edge has penetrated his neck from the back, probably at the base of his skull. It's deflected downward about nineteen degrees, probably off the skull bone itself, and it's popped out the front of his neck. Everybody saw that grisly wound. Yeah, people disagree if it's an entry wound or an exit wound. And it's certainly not a thirty odd to six rifle round that would have exploded his neck by every estimation. But this appears to be an exit wound. And what's happened is it's come out the front of his throat after deflecting downward off the base of his skull and it's a projectile that's been fired at I believe five hundred feet per second, which would comport with the muzzle velocity of a air pistol manufactured by B and W called the M fifty, or it could be another similar air pistol, but there is an air pistol that can launch projectiles of various caliber at five hundred feet per second. And I'll explain how I arrived at that muzzle velocity in a moment. But what appears to be happening here is it's penetrated the back of his neck below his skull near his right ear, come out the front of his throat, and it's lost so much of its kinetic energy by penetrating his flesh that it hits his collar and it's caught in the shirt like a net, and it's caught right there. That's why we have this sort of acute pinching and upward pulling of the shirt. We go to the next frame and there's some more activity in his shirt that in my view, seems to indicate let me back up here. We could see there's some activity down the front of the shirt that seems to look like this projectile has now fallen down the front of the shirt. He's hit, it's caught, it goes down the front of the shirt. The shirt is agitated, it's moving around. And now I'm not going to play the part where he starts to bleed, but fractions of a second later, Charlie is fatally injured there and he starts to bleed.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So let me just quickly address how I arrived at five hundred feet per second, and this will hopefully explain everything. So again, we've got these three dots. And by the way, this first one and this second one came from the twenty frame per second video. This third one came from the thirty frame per second video. And now, remember we said at the top of this discussion that the original must be must have been based on what we're seeing in these two output videos. The original must have been evenly divisible by both twenty and thirty. So if we start with a two hundred and forty frame per second video, divide that by twelve, we get twenty frames per second. We're going to do that by taking the first frame of every two hundred and forty frame sequence, and that's going to give us that even moving motion. One out of every twelve frames in the video. To make the thirty frame per second video, we divide by eight. Two hundred and forty divided by eight is thirty. We take the first of every eight frame sequence to make our thirty frame per second video, and so that results in two videos comprised of two sets of different frames. So I was able to get the final projectile position from the thirty frame per second video and these other two from the twenty frame per second video, and the other thing that informs me that it's two hundred and forty frames per second. While it would be pretty complicated and certainly beyond my mathematical abilities to actually measure what is going on in this two dimensional video of something flying through the air where we don't know the focal length of the lens or the distance at which this was photographed, I've put down here this sort of arbitrary scale that just shows us units in this frame. And the thing that's interesting about it is whether this is feet, inches, microns, miles, whatever it is, the distance between the projectile from frame to frame is very close to equidistant, meaning it's traveling at a consistent rate. Now, the other thing is, while we can't accurately measure. We do know that Charlie Kirk was six foot four and he's seated here, he's kind of slouching. So we're looking at approximately three feet of Charlie Kirk's body from seat to skull top here. And when I asked shat GPT, if a projectile were launched at five hundred feet per second and photographed at two hundred forty frames per second, what distance would the object travel in one two hundred and fortieth of a second. And the answer was two point zero eight feet. So, given that we're looking at about three feet of Kirrent, this show looks like two to two and a half feet between these things to me. And so this is how I arrived at this hypothesis. Yeah, what do you guys say?
Speaker 1: That's very interesting? Jason, and Greg, who is a retired or a veteran NCIS special agent, was before that was a fast marine and he has had and he sold us a lot of competitions. So Greg, what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I never I like it. It sounds very reasonable. It's actually one out of everything I've heard so far. I think that's pretty damn scientific. I followed you with I've played a little bit with the video stuff and edit with the Adobe Premier package, so I can kind of understand and follow what you're doing. I'm not a real big math guy. I have done some reloading over the years. Specifically I reload for three h eight Winchester, and I know the amount of grains everything I use, and I know how fast that round travels is around three thousand feet per second. At thirty odd six would be similar. It would travelers somewhere probably twenty eight to three thousand feet per second. And I totally agree with you that a thirty odd six round when it completely separated, there have been nothing left of the neck. So, but I had never considered a air an air rifle which they now use for hunting, and I do hunt so and they will take down big game. The only thing that in acoustics a liar. I know that acoustics are a liar. You can't base any judgment off acoustics. I know the video when when we first played the video that we had because we were live when the show happened, I thought, initially maybe it sounded like a handgun round. A you know, I knew it had to be bigger than a twenty two, but I didn't quite But then we had another angle later on and it sounded it sounded more like a rifle round. So I don't know about the acoustics, and I know that the acoustics are a liar, so I don't I don't really consider that much, but I do. And I don't know a lot about the the air rifles, but I do know that they use them for game now, so totally totally plausible.
Speaker 2: Let me address the acoustic question for me. Sorry, I'm starting in through up, but let's first address the acoustic question. I should have said this. I don't mean to say that this hypothesis eliminates it's it's clear a rifle of some type was fire and there's a lot of reasons why that would have been done. I don't think it hit Charlie Kirk at all. The rifle eye alledge would have been fired either directly over the entire campus or directly into the dirt. And the reason is for exactly what Greg said. Whoever perpetrated this knows that there's going to be people out there who have sophistic acoustic analysis software and can do these crack thump acoustic triangulation calculations to locate where the shot is coming from. Additionally, you knew you were going to have thousands of eyewitnesses. You want to distract everybody. Bang a rifle goes off behind you, You're going to pay attention to that, and that has shock value to you. So here's one of the things that I think you guys can help me understand. Because this is an allegation and a theory, I don't mean to implicate this company or this product, And to reiterate, I'm not saying that this company had anything to do with this at all. I'm just pointing to this as a demonstration of a technology that exists. This is something made by a company called Digital Trigger Technologies that anybody can purchase for six hundred and fifty nine bucks. This is an item called Digital Digit Trigger two point two. And I'm sure you guys will understand much more than I do exactly what it's intended to do. But I've watched a number of videos made by this company and the guy who invented it, and what I've learned from that is this is an AR style trigger that you replace on your gun and inside the handle here it has a digital component that you can program through USB or whatever, and it has different modes. So if you want to do sniper shooting, you can program it for like a light touch trigger or whatever it is that a sniper is trying to do. If you want one trigger pull to fire two bullets, you can do that. The guy even says you can program it for rapid fire and continuous fire, but you have to follow the law within your state. So again, I don't need to be a gun expert or a bullet expert, but I do know from my visual effects work, if we have a trigger that can digital digitally actuate something, we can synchronize multiple digital triggers to be activated simultaneously. And so I further alleged that whoever fired the air rifle had a similar type of digital trigger technology that would have been through Wi Fi or radio or some sort of wireless communication be synchronized with the rifle on the roof, so that when one gun was fired, both fired simultaneously.
Speaker 1: That yes, my boy, that makes that makes a lot of sense. How how far do you think behind him, the uh the shooter would have been when we look.
Speaker 2: It's difficult, it's difficult to say, and I'm I'm absolutely willing to speculate about things when we have enough evidence, but I want to make it clear that I'm speculating about this. I don't have the same level of, you know, mathematical certainty as far as where the person would have been shooting. But we see that Charlie Kirk, He's seated in a tent that is located on campus, sort of right in front of this tunnel overpass. People could see this woman with the forty seven hat. Charlie's tent is right here. So we're on the opposite side of the tunnel looking in towards where Charlie is, and I noticed that there is this perch where and again I'm not suggesting that this person oops, I'm not suggesting that that person standing there is the shooter. I'm just noticing that he's standing there, and it's possible we'd have to go there and evaluate the angle, but it's possible that this location could get the angle to shoot him just under the right ear or at the base of the skull. And it's strange to me that this guy is standing there. I don't know who this is, but people on the internet have said that this is the very same person who removed the SD card from the camera that was situated right behind you, Charlie Kirk. Oh my god, there's one other interesting thing about the camera. Just one last thing I want to drop on you guys about this. So a lot of people saw this research that I'm sharing with you guys right now, and they said, oh, Jason says the camera behind Charlie Kirk shot him. And to be clear, that's not what I'm saying, because when we go back to this photo, we can see here's the camera and its lens, and we can see that the angle the trajectory from that camera does not line up with the trajectory of the bullet. And this is another very interesting thing because I think what this camera would have been used for this is a targeting assistant. So even if the shooter is on the other side of that tunnel and can't really see the back of Charlie's head, they could have a Wi Fi feed from this camera. And there's certain products and software that allow you to put like a downrage camera close to the target, far from the shooter, and then looking at an iPad or a phone, you can see the target very clearly on the screen. And it has all kinds of aiming assistance stuff, so it's like a remote targeting system. It's incredibly complicated. If what I'm seeing is correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quick, quick question, very interesting. Yeah, go ahead, Mark.
Speaker 6: Did you see the video online where they're like, oh, it was a shellcasing that fell from where the back of the thing is. Something did fall from that area. What do you surmise that might have been.
Speaker 2: I haven't examined that closely, but people who I was looking at comments from that post. They said, it doesn't line up with the timing of the shot, and I think that it could have been anything. It's the clip that I saw of that was very zoomed in on that event. And one thing that I observe in general is that a lot of people like to, you know, in order to make their point, they like to screen capture elements of videos and crop them and go in whatever and anytime anybody sees that you should immediately go to the original source video that it came from, because just like I'm describing how these frame rates can be manipulated, this becomes editing and it goes back to my days in visual effects when you're trying to convince someone of an action in video. There's all kinds of editing tricks that you can use, and it becomes like a magic trick. I show you something falling down and I say, ooh, this fell down from the back of the tent. It must be a bullet casing. I don't think it is me and there Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, Jason, I mean not to get off the subject, but I can think of a million body cams that we've looked at that with your expertise, we could really beat the hell out of that Jesus Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I'm happy to join you guys and do that anytime. I did a lot of analysis of police body cams for the Butler assassination attempt, and I even identified what I believe I had proven was a rangefinder or some other kind of infrared laser inside the American Glass Research Building behind a window at the precise instant that Trump was shot.
Speaker 1: I remember that. Oh my god, if you guys are not watching across course The Truth and Jason Goodman NYC, you're missing out. I mean, the guy does a hell of a job putting this together and can explain it to somebody that got a uh, you know, a C and h or A D and Matt you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I got to see it really incredible. Thank you, Greg. What are your thoughts on that? I have never seen the digit trigger that he was talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I could track you on the video analysis the and the trigger. I'm very familiar with what they are fifteen triggers. I've actually put a few in more familiar with the two stage trigger, which has to deal with the cycling process of the whole mechanism of releasing the hammer to hit the bolt and the firing pin that starts the whole cycle of the rifle. I don't understand what the digit trigger would do. How can you explain that?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean again, I think probably my knowledge of what triggers do and how they work is insufficient to speak to you about that. But just from watching the videos of the guy who invented it, and it's you can program it to do all kinds of different things. It's designed to be customizable, so you could even pull the trigger on the gun and program it so two seconds later it fires. Or it's my understanding that when you're doing really long range sniper shooting, even if you wiggle your finger a little bit or you pull the trigger a certain way like that affects the accuracy of the shot. So I think what it lets you do is for the sniper setting it somehow lets you know, pull the trigger and have some other way of actually firing the gun so that your physical motion of pulling the trigger isn't happening coincident with the actual firing, so that you can be super duper steady, And it almost makes it like pulling the trigger. The physical trigger is like another safety on the gun, and it doesn't actually fire until the digital signal tells it to fire.
Speaker 6: So in theory, you're saying that this could have been done in concert by essentially one individual.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there were a number of individuals involved, but essentially what you're saying is correct. In other words, if you were let's say, out in the field and I'm up in a tree or something like that, and we're both aiming at the same target, and then you're on the radio to me and I say, okay, Marcus, I have the laser on the target, and I've physically pulled my trigger. The safety on my gun is released and its digital trigger is waiting for a signal from you. You have the master trigger and when you pull both guns.
Speaker 6: Fire guns fire yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Jason, can I ask we got you know, we broadcast on link in two as well as rumble and stuff, but we got this interesting comment and I want to run it by and see what you think. It says. As you've probably seen, the two men around Charlie Kirk were doing suspicious hand signals, and the man in the Khanki military shirt on the left on and in front of Charlie was doing something coordinated as well. He had something rectangular under his left shirt sleeve and was doing at pooley motion with his right hand with his hands. Just before where the shot was fired, there was probably possibly a sniper in a window strategically facing Charlie from his right. But it could be that, you know what I'm saying, all the hand signals and actions by these three men coordinated exactly timing with the first and fatal shot, which also corresponded like a ballet with the words of the man at the microphone, the question itself maybe have been scripted as a countdown.
Speaker 2: I agree in pot.
Speaker 1: And she says in previous videos, Charlie's team members always had their hands either clasped claps clasped, excuse me, and folded or on their sides.
Speaker 6: So we heard of anybody getting a hold of the person that asks the question.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that guy's been interviewed by Channel five, which is Andrew Callahan. I think his name is the same guy that interviewed Hunter Biden about all kinds of crazy about how great crack is. I don't know if you guys heard that interview, but that guy somehow got a hold of Hunter Callahan. And also there's this left wing crazy person who goes by the name of Destiny, which sounds like a strip to me, but this is some kind of video gamer guy or something, and so he is doing kind of like a Charlie Kirk mockery tour where he goes around and does the same debate style, but he takes the jackass position and he is that's called un f America. Obviously they spell it out, but if people google that and look up that, I don't know if you guys are down with swearing on the channel, but the America. So he's got the Unfuck America tour, And if you look that up. First of all, when you buy tickets for that your money is going to Act Blue, which is I allege and I legally organized five OHO one C three five oh one C four nonprofit corporation. That's conflating political activity with public nonprofit activity in a way that is against the law as far as I can tell. But in addition to that, that kid asking the question about how many transgender shooters there are Hunter Kozak I think his name is. He's on tour with this guy Destiny, doing this antagonistic anti Charlie Kirk, anti right wing kind of thing. So I agree that kid is very suspicious. But to go back to the question from the viewer, I agree that the security team is acting very suspiciously. That's my pure opinion. And by the way, the things that I say don't reflect any of you guys opinions. Anybody has any problem with what I say, contact me. I'm not an attorney. None of this is a legal opinion. This is all pure opinion from looking at public domain in facts that anybody can look at and derive a different opinion than I have. In addition to all that weird stuff that your viewer pointed to, I don't agree that there's a sniper in a window up to the right. From what I see, that kill shot comes from in the tunnel or behind the tunnel five hundred feet per second. There's a lot of math and a lot of very good evidence to back that up. But we do see other videos where the security guys are touching their glasses. We can tell by the style of sunglasses they're wearing ray band sunglasses. And I think a lot of people know that they have these Meta ray band sunglasses that can record video, and people have presumed, oh, they're recording him while he's getting killed, and that's so terrible. But there's something that fewer people know, which is that just a few weeks ago, Meta came out with version two of their glasses, which, in addition to recording video, they actually display video in the glasses. So if that team we're coordinating with hand signals and video indicators inside the glasses, or even possibly controlling a remote air gun on some kind of turret in that tunnel, perhaps someone is seeing a video feed from that camera behind Charlie controlling a gun inside the tunnel or behind the tunnel. I don't know. I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying we know this technology exists. I agree. Those guys are doing something weird. And there is a moment where somebody seems to activate something. People have presumed it was one of these palm guns, but I find it impossible to presume that somebody even aiming carefully with one of those little guns. I don't think it's just too precise a shot to just whip out a gun and randomly flick it with your finger and have it go. But if it's a wireless remote that triggers two digi trigger guns, one of which is being aimed by somebody else through these metaglasses that have an overlay like this of a very high resolution image of the back of Charlie's head coming from a four K camera right behind him. I know it sounds complicated, but we're talking about technologies that exist, and it seems like this could have been done.
Speaker 6: Well, we've seen this type of stuff in movies from years ago with less levels of technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: You know, it's very interesting, and honestly, it's really starts to make you wonder, Yeah, what went through what when? What happened to have to set all of this up like this? Seemed like a pretty orchestrated in depth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah. And you know, here's the thing, Marcus, A lot of people look. The way I like to investigate anything is I say, Okay, what is the evidence we have here? We have videos coming from the internet. Are these videos even of sufficient quality for us to derive any evidentiary value from them? And if they're not, I'm not gonna stretch it and try to make it tell me something that it can't tell me. I'll go look for the original video from that person who made this decimated crop, low resolution version, and then once I find the best evidence, I start to go through and try to find what can I determine with certainty from this evidence. So before I got onto this projectile in the video, I had discovered a number of things on other videos that looked to me like UAVs, and I started talking about drones, and so people would say to me, oh, drones, So Israel did it, right, And I was like, well, I don't have any evidence about who did or did not do it. I'm just saying these items are present. And to be clear, I'm not saying Israel did it. I'm not saying Israel didn't do it. I don't have any evidence that indicts or absolves any particular party. I'm just saying we see on video a bunch of guys who work for Charlie Kirk who are touching their glasses and triggering things and doing weird things that is very suspicious. We see this technology all around them. We're aware of these other technologies that exist. Anyone at all could have employed these things. This is not necessarily so exotic. I mean, yeah, you need a couple thousand bucks probably, but it's not like I'm saying, oh, this is some plasma powered imaginary technology that's coming from Marvel Comics or something like that. This is stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Something interesting about it that you just made me think of is what if it's more of like a compartmentalized event. What if it was many groups working together that didn't really know that they were working together. Yeah, like that that seems like what's most plausible.
Speaker 2: I think that's the case with almost any intelligence operation sort of inherently. And there's one other piece that I don't know. Maybe you guys have heard about this. This was reported from public FAA radar all the airplane Yeah, the ADSB tracking data from this US Army Bombardier Global sixty five hundred. This is one of two new jets in a program called HADES, the High Accuracy Detection and Exploitation System. This is an ISR jet that the Army uses for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. And this jet was flying something like two miles away. It slowed down to just above its stall speed, something like one hundred and twenty five knots, and it reduced altitude from thirty eight thousand feet to two hundred feet off the ground as it did sort of lazy circles over Utah Lake. And separately, there are articles about how the US Army in twenty twenty four, I think January put out a request for a proposal for a system that could launch and retrieve drones from this jet, and I have reason to believe that they achieved that goal. So we've got this very suspicious, highly capable, classified capabilities jet flying around two miles away from the university. I've got evidence that there were UAVs flying over the university, pretty coincident with this murder of Charlie Kirk. Now it's a US Army jet. But Marcus, as you just said, I agree with you I think intelligence agencies frequently operate in ways that defy allegiance to any particular country, and they work together to do all kinds of clandestine things. So here's this is the video that I found these drones in. This is a video that was recorded by a guy named Adam Bartholomew, who is just a dad. His son goes to this college, and the guy's a hobbyist live streamer. He's live streaming the event for nineteen minutes and on his YouTube feed, one second before Charlie Kirk is shot, he's talking to these kids. One second before Charlie Kirk is shot. His live stream cuts out. He doesn't record the sound or the video of the gunshot, not in his live stream, and I found he had a full recording of this event on YouTube. So I contacted him and I retrieved his original recording. I'll explain how he made that. But in this video, I'm identifying various objects in the sky, pointing out how under high magnification and close scrutiny we can tell that one's a bird. We're about to get an insect flying by. It's amazing the resolving power of this camera. But here we see what looks like a wasp, its segmented body flopping around as it flies. We see its wings flapping. I mean, it's amazing resolution, but this is obviously a very small biological creature close to the lens, flying right over this kid's head. It's not a bird off in the distance. And so then boom, the gunshot fires, and everyone turns and starts running, and Adam Bartholomew says, what was that? And bravely he runs over to the ledge. Everybody's concerned about getting shot. He's concerned about covering the action. And again, I don't have any experience hunting or whatever, but when I see birds, they're flying away when guns get shot. Birds aren't interested in human chaos and loud gun shots and buildings. Birds are flying over there by the mountains where there's a lake and fish and other things that birds are interested in. This is also an oddly circular orbit that this thing flies right over the crowd that to me looks like the orbital path of a reconnaissance drone with its own high speed camera, just getting intelligence about what's happening on the ground, perhaps to inform that Hades jet. And then we see another Sorry, this is the same one in super slow motion. Now there's wiggling that some people interpret as wing flapping, but I believe that is video compression artifacting around the high contrast edges of that object, then we get another object that is a little too low resolution to exactly make out. But I don't know if you guys can see this over the zoom call, but it seems to be emitting smoke. I've never seen a bar emit smoke. I do think an electrically powered lithium polymer powered drone that's about to experience a catastrophic failure and burn up might admit smoke, or a hybrid electric gasoline powered drone might emit smoke. And simultaneously with that, we've got this fast mover going from the middle of the frame up to the upper right hand corner, zipping up the frame like some sort of man made propelled device. And then it or something similar comes back and does another move. It's going up.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: People say, oh, that's a falcon, but I don't think so. I think falcons can tuck their wings back and dive down very quickly, but I've never seen a falcon shoot up without flapping its wings. So again, I can't prove that these are drones, but under careful analysis, these video images reveal certain things. And let me just give you one more piece on this, because I got this video from Adam Bartholomew, who runs a YouTube channel and an X account called Life is Driving. And the way I got them was Charlie Kirk was murdered at twelve twenty three on September tenth, and I was looking around the internet like everybody else, for any kind of you know, evidence, I could find videos, whatever, and immediately I found this guy. His video was going viral, and I went to his YouTube channel and I was watching it, and then I downloaded it because I want to scrutinize it a little bit more closely. And as I was looking at it, I said, wait a minute, this video is only twenty minutes long. He had he had an hour and something video that I saw over here. So I went back to his YouTube channel and I noticed under the live tab the video was like twenty five minutes or twenty seven minutes. It's very short. And then under the video tab where he had uploaded a video, it was an hour and seven or an hour and now and something like that. So I said, well, now, wait a minute, let's look at the short video. And that's where I discovered that it cut out just at the moment of the gunshot. And what struck me is so weird. People will say, oh, you know, you walk around on these live streams, you can get radio interference, and it's like, look, hey, I know you commented at the beginning of the video that you see me walking around New York City. I've been doing this for a long time and I have a lot of experience in doing this. When I'm walking around, I have a bonded link aggregating array that I'm essentially wearing. So I'm using AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile with a fourth phone, aggregating the signals so that if anytime I lose connection, it switches to the best connection. It maintains a continuous stream.
Speaker 1: On your walk.
Speaker 2: Yes, Adam Bartholomew, despite just being a hobbyist dad, he's an adamant technology and avid technologist and a perfectionist. He wants his live streams to be good. He uses a similar system to what I use. And the thing that was so strange is he cut out one second before I just said. It's so weird at him because about two weeks before this, I have kind of an ongoing beef with this NYPD sergeant who I believe is up to Nowood, and I saw him in Washington Square Park and I went up to them and started having kind of a what many people might consider a rude conversation with the cops. And when I walked away, this twenty year old jabberjaw moron kid walks up to me and he says something unintelligible. He's looking at his phone, he's looking at me, he's looking at his phone, and then my livestream cut, but it cut in a way that was very unusual. And I went and looked at the diagnostic log from my phone and it had crashed the live streaming application. It wasn't an IMSI catcher or a Wi Fi signal interference device that requires a lot of power, big battery pack, etc. A big transmit or this just crashed the application. So I began looking into that, and what I discovered was this company called Olego it Security, and they had identified what they call Airborne, which is a wormable zero click remote code execution exploit that can be launched at your phone and by zero click they mean you don't have to go donate money to the Prints of Nigeria. You don't have to go to a specific website and download malicious software. Somebody just gets within a Bluetooth range of you, and if you're using your Apple wireless headphones or any kind of Bluetooth technology, they can launch one of these airborne attacks. And what it does is it overwhelms the Bluetooth receiver in your phone with requests or bad information, and it can cause the phone to do all kinds of things. And by the way, this is just a publicly known exploit that this it security company that publishes zero day exploits so that Apple will update the phone. That's what they know about. I have a feeling the US Army might know about other ones that aren't yet publicly published. So what I think was happening is we have this high accuracy detection and exploitation system, and I think with a high degree of accuracy, it detected Adam Bartholomew and it launched an airborne exploit that crashed his livestream. And I think the purpose of that was whoever perpetrated this one to make sure that the only media that was going out was controlled so that they could give you no resolution, cropped, decimated videos that tell the story that they want told. And it's the same reason why they're releasing twenty frames per second and then I call that out and they say, oh, thirty frames per second, And now they're screwed because through their mistake, I've been able to determine with what I would call a high degree of confidence. Again, this is not proof. Proof is to be determined by the jury, the court, whoever it is that's determining proof. This is evidence, and I believe a preponderance of evidence that should prove what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, we've got a wrap, but I want to read this quick. This just came out and evolving involving Jason christ and probably hang on, hang on a second. I mean, we really have to we have to show this. I don't know what Candas Owen is Candas Owens is doing right now, but this is the response or Candace, you absolutely have to get linked up with Jason Goodman of a crowd source to truth. He is a professional cinematographer and has top notch expertise and analyzing videos. He is doing great investigative reporting on Charles on Charlie's assassination. He also dug deep into Butler. So I mean, Jason, what an eye opening experience. And you know you've got to follow him because every day is a new adventure and it's awesome. So Jason, thank you very much. We got to have you back.
Speaker 6: You got to let us know when you hook up with Candae.
Speaker 2: Well absolutely, and thank you guys so much for having me on. There's one last piece I want to leave you with because you know, when I started publishing this information on my main X account here jg Underscore CSTT, I was getting to a point where every day I had a tweet that was exceeding a million views per day, yes, and then I got hit with this warning that it's sensitive content. And now a lot of people are telling me, look it, it's gone down from a million views, and I'm not sure trying to say ooh, social media, I'm getting clicks. I'm just saying I think this is important information that I want people to see. And now that every single thing that I publish has this sensitive content, almost nobody can see it. So I'm trying to get this lifted. If Elon Musk sees this video. If anybody has any influence with X and can get this sensitive content, this is what people see when they try to follow crowdsource the truth. They can't find it.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yes, Jason, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're awesome and very few people have your expertise, so you put that together with what you're looking at and it's amazing. So no, we'll be watching you on the street and Sunday Nights with Charles. Right, yes, okay, thanks very much, Jason, Thank you very much, Thank you much.
Speaker 2: Guys, take care.
Speaker 1: Thanks right, thank