Speaker 1: What up, Oat, and welcome to whatever weight. It's Live Sports dot Com.
Speaker 2: I'm Easy, joined by Thomas Masaway Easy so man.
Speaker 1: Good to see you, buddy, Good to see you. We're talking before the show.
Speaker 2: This is actually I think our first time, like doing Outside of the Hook days all the Hook when I was TD in.
Speaker 1: This is the first time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I broke in and easy and we had art too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah we had art for a minute. Fuck that guy, but no, that was good times. Man, that's how I broke in. That was clipping you in dmach always being silly.
Speaker 3: Who knew that was like over five years ago.
Speaker 2: That was a good times. Remember we see the animal noises?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it still makes me do them.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: We also got Chris Platty Nicholas called off in the building talking lots, lots and lots of Detroit Lions. We may have a special guest other than Tom Masway at some point, but as now it's the boys. We're rolling talking lions. There is one talking tigers too. One little school will favor to get to. Yeah, did you I don't know if you even heard this. You see the school.
Speaker 5: Interview Coming Home, Mom, Coming Home?
Speaker 3: Can you play it?
Speaker 1: We do have it and Slack does.
Speaker 3: But definitely got to play that. I want to hear that.
Speaker 1: I heard about this, I heard about to have not yet the watch.
Speaker 3: Seeing you guys on the on the chat talking about it, and Platty even said that he believes in what you're what you're saying, I.
Speaker 6: Believe in the snake oil man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do want to say this before we get lions. I mentioned that to keep school right. I'm like, if you keep them, you don't know what next year is going to be. You have no idea, You have no idea what next year is going to be. So let's say they redo it a whole thing and there is type a type of salary cap that maybe the Tigers and him could have come to an agreement. But of course I know I was selling I was selling snake oil at all. But here it is, he's gone. You picked up the pieces. To bring him back would be a major coup for the general manager or a president of baseball operations, whatever you want to call him, Scott Harris, So that would put him on the top of the GM list here in Detroit. Even over Brad. If you ask me, if you bring schoobl.
Speaker 6: Back and you know, and you know what something as you know why you can't do that in the NBA because Antonio mcdce and I trade. Remember he got bought out and he immediately signed with the team, And the NBA has a rule where you can't play with the team for a calendar year.
Speaker 7: You can't re sign with the team that traded you.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: But if you get bought out though, you know.
Speaker 1: We could have the school rule, Yeah, we could.
Speaker 3: We could have the Larry Bird rule was something back in the day.
Speaker 1: That's for the team that draftsh exactly Bird rights.
Speaker 3: Bird rights. So we'll talk about that a little later.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, if we got the video, we can talk about school school video.
Speaker 1: I love it, Yeah, I would love it. Let me let me get plugged up here.
Speaker 2: I'm a I've been ripping around all you man, Let's go look good though, Thank you, I appreciate you.
Speaker 7: All right, here's a video.
Speaker 8: Start saying buy the teammates. Once the media gets out of there, and you know, you say buy the teammates. And you know a lot of those guys are my best friends, you know, and it's like a bunch of men and I'm crying, you know, and.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 8: I hate crying, you know, I don't cry a lot, you know, And my wife walked down the aisle. I didn't cry because I was so nervous. And I'm crying in a clubhouse with a bunch of other grown men saying bye to people and getting everybody a hug.
Speaker 7: So it's tough.
Speaker 1: It's tough, but it was a lot, you know. But I'm definitely excited to be here.
Speaker 9: And i'd imagine I mean, you said it on social media and in some of your press conference, but like the city of Detroit, like, you know, they loved you, and they still love you. This is kind of the unfortunate part of where baseball is. Like it's no fault of your own. Uh, you've pitched out of your mind for a long time now, and you're, you know, an asset that people want and you're gonna get paid a lot of money. But like it sucks it. Detroit just doesn't get to keep you for your whole career. Like that's just kind of a bummer, you know. And I think fans are probably like they can be happy for you, but also be like, yeah, that kind of sucks.
Speaker 1: That's our guy, Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 8: I mean, and and it sucks for me too. You know, this wasn't the way the season was supposed to go. You know, I going into the off season the people that we acquired, you know, through free agency and who we signed, you know, I'm like, this is this is the World Series team. You know, this is the team that I'm going to go and win a World Series and beat anybody.
Speaker 1: You know, it doesn't matter what's going on.
Speaker 7: So you know, it's tough for I am too.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: I I would love to play my whole career in Detroit, you know, I would love to And hopefully those negotiations can pick back up in in November, you know, once the playoffs are done, and we'll see where that goes. You know, hopefully they're involved with everything. You know, I would love to return. I got nothing but good things to say about the city of Detroit. And and you know, the manager, the coaching, the staff, the trainers, the teammates. Like, yeah, it's it's tough, you know, and I'm I'm going to try not to cry right now, but yeah, I mean I love all those guys. So hopefully they're involved in November, and you know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Then just say you missed guy Harris.
Speaker 3: That's something that would be insane. I think it's just a good will thing to Detroit there. Obviously, it's just look, man, no hard feelings. It's it's just business. It's not personal. And you know, Scott Boris is a guy that doesn't let his clients negotiate. Usually he's like, I'm taking this guy to free agency. That's all he had on his mind. And Schooble put his trust and his family and everything in his hands, so he had to ride that bus with him. And you know what, the guy's a hard ass, probably the worst guy anybody wants to deal with any team, any league. You don't want Scott Boris on the other side of the table with you. So we'll see if he can come back. You know, they didn't pay him, and I know they insulted him, of course in court on arbitration, which I never really understood that whole thing. I really did not understand that whole thing, and brought us two cy Young's with him. He didn't have to, though I could have brought his bibble heads. I got both at home, by the way. Uh, it's just I got one from last year too. Anyway, I would love to see this guy because there's not a guy in the league that I like watching pitch more than Trek School. I mean nobody, for sure.
Speaker 1: He brought me back to baseball.
Speaker 2: I stopped watching baseball specifical obviously the Tigers. I was never a big MLB guy per se, but like at we let go Dombrowski, I always tried to get you in the baseball. You know, Didrek School watching up there? Because he was like in a sense, I don't know how to word this correctly, I guess, but like he just brought like.
Speaker 1: Like violence from the mound.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's beautiful. It looks like a football player. Honestly, he walks off too. He just throe hold Steve Austin just walking. I love him, I mean absolutely love that the other night going guys down from the mountain.
Speaker 3: I was in pain the other night watching the Dodgers and Cubs, and I've been off the baseball because of this whole thing. I have not really paid one thousand percent interest like I always do. I used to like flip channel game the game, the game, and now if the Tigers are playing good, I'll watch them the minute they're playing bad, I'm off. I'm off. I didn't like the way he was playing. Obviously, they sucked without schoobl six and twenty two cost them basically the season. Without that, they're in first place by ten games. But besides that, to watch him as a Dodger the other night, and you guys know how much I despise the Dodgers, despise them, second despicable to the Red Sox. I would root for the Dodgers over the Red Sox in the World Series, just so you guys know that. But to see him pitch, and I love Wrigley Field. I was there last weekend. I watched the Cubs and Yankees. I went to Chicago. I love Wrigley I like the Cubs. I like watching that team. How do you root against them? It's like how do you root against the Lions, the lovable losers as they were that at least the Cubs won one hundred and some years and the Lions, well, we're coming up on sixty, so we'll see if we'll see what they can do coming up in this in this next Super Bowl, it's in LA. We'll talk about that a little bit later, But uh, I pray that he comes back. It's a long long shot, but I why why have a team if you can't pay your best player.
Speaker 1: Why unless the plan is to bring him back in November.
Speaker 7: That's I think the perfect point. Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 6: Look, this is the same same, Yeah, this regime, regime, excuse me, has shown the ability to do that time and time again. I think they are playing hardball. I agree you should have. This should have just never been a discussion. It should have been like, hey, look, whatever school Bol gets on the market is what we're paying him.
Speaker 7: And clearly, if.
Speaker 6: We were offering what the Dodgers were offering, or if we were if we were willing to match any check, he was not gonna go anywhere else, because you could tell by that answer he has a genuine love for Detroit and for his time here. I don't think it was entirely as much like lip service in pr as you think, Baz. I think he he went on for about sixty seconds, and you could tell it was genuine. I believe that he really does, in his heart of hearts, want to be here, and I believe even if Detroit was in the ballpark of offering what the Dodgers could offer.
Speaker 7: I think he'd be a Tiger, I really do.
Speaker 5: I like that a lot, Chris, I like it. And this is where I'm just right here.
Speaker 10: Fifty million dollars.
Speaker 5: Give him the eight years, fifty mil, whatever it may be to get the deal done.
Speaker 11: But this is what this was the quote from Terry school himself.
Speaker 5: Hopefully they're involved with everything I would love to return. He's on a different team saying that right now. He doesn't have to do that at all, full stop.
Speaker 3: He's on the two time world champion.
Speaker 11: World champion, World Series champion. He does not have to say this.
Speaker 5: And he said, hopefully they're involved with everything I would love to return. Hopefully those negotiations can pick back up once the playoffs are done.
Speaker 11: That's this gives me hope.
Speaker 5: And if Scott Harris is able to pull this off, it'd be an absolute master class to be able to get two top seventy prospects. Terry Scooball is your opening day starter next year, Xire hopes playing right field. That'd be unbelievable. I will and shout out to Desire Hope. First minor league.
Speaker 11: As a Tiger.
Speaker 6: I will say quickly, I think that you know, maybe this is one of those things where it's like, all right, Schoob, go get your ring this year. And once he has a ring, his money is money going to be the main option? Now I get that there's a certain point where you can't say no in terms of money, like if the Dodgers are doubling your offer, you're just gonna be a Dodger. But maybe money, But maybe if at the end of the day, maybe if he gets that ring this year in LA he's got that checked off the box, and now it's just like, Okay, I want to play where I want to play.
Speaker 7: And clearly he has a heart for this city.
Speaker 3: But he could have wont to ring here, Chris, I could have want to ring here if you don't give up that Grand Slam to Cleveland. If I got the guy's name, he's some piece of crap in Cleveland that I've been on three different teams since then, If he doesn't give up that Grand Slam, they win that series. And then last year, look how close they came to get into the ALCS Man and he's involved in both those games, you know, coming out early of last year against Seattle and two years ago against Cleveland, giving up that granny. It is what it is. If you do remember Jack, maybe Jack Flaherty whispered in his ear, Hey, listen, I went to la I won my ring, and I came back. I love it here. They even overpaid me to come back here. The only thing I could think of in football terms would be in dominicant sue in twenty fourteen when the NFL came up with this cockamane rule that you can only get be able to pay two of your top three players, and they chose Calvin Johnson and Matthew Stafford. And so he goes and he's like, can you match the offer Miami gave me? Of course they can't match that offer. Miami's paying no sales to I mean no U income tax in Miami, Miami. The Lions no way could match the offer that the Dolphins overpaid him. And if you go back a few years, the Yankees traded our oldest Chapman at the deadline to the Cubs. Cubs won the World Series with Chapman. Chapman signed with the Yankees the following season, and the Yankees wound up getting Labor Torres in that deal. So who knows, maybe things happen.
Speaker 1: That'd be a blessing.
Speaker 11: What did you think? Is that a something or is that a nothing?
Speaker 3: Burger?
Speaker 11: Easy?
Speaker 2: So I I obviously things like update things changed in the day to day life of people. And I'm sure school woold does missus guys, And we talked about last night how you may even miss Dylan Deingler, one of the best guys calling the game right now, one of the best catches in gym.
Speaker 3: Right he's got some minor league catcher catching him in LA because all their injuries. LA has got a minor league catcher.
Speaker 1: Up right now.
Speaker 2: Well, same day, Casey Miis his first art was awful, Like it's like, damn I do miss doing Yeah, maybe you miss a little bit of crush cutter too, you know, so like if that part of it maybe could take take a factor now. But I have a friend who cut his hair during the arbitration situation. He said they could offer me five hundred and I'd tell him fuck off.
Speaker 1: That's how disrespected he was by the whole arbitration situations. But then that was back then.
Speaker 3: Things could change, Things could change. Chat kay j O be mad? Can you stop glazing Chicago teams? I'm not glading. I just said, I how do you know? How do you not like the Cups? And I don't love the Bears? You know that was that was the thing I mean against the guys. I love Caleb Williams. I think he's gonna be great, so they hate him. I was the only guy that I thought he was gonna be good.
Speaker 1: So take it for what you want. Acknowledge me.
Speaker 2: If Scott Hares gets Scuba back, then he TeV Sauce boy has to do fifty days of donations apologizing to him.
Speaker 1: It's because TeV Sauce daily comments in the morning show. You know, day fifty of Scott Hairs being a bad GM blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: The one thing I will say about the deadline this year because and I tried, I don't want to go because you would spinning, rifting, killing it.
Speaker 1: You guys obviously be your baseball guys than me.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to reward them too much for the trade deadline because it's really easy to sell Trey Schoogl, you know what I'm saying. And then the other situation is like you also needed a bullpen and you grab nobody nobody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I I don't think this bullpen could have gotten saved unless you were giving up serious prospects for a Mason Miller. And I just don't think that they were gonna do that. I just don't think that's how Scott Harris operates. But I do think getting two top seventy prospects for a rental, as much as you don't want to acknowledge it, that was the first time since two thousand and four, But that's happened.
Speaker 3: Hey, with the verl Ander deal, they had two top seventy guys.
Speaker 5: It was not it was it was one top one hundred guy in Perez. The other guys were There was one top one hundred guy in Perez.
Speaker 3: I thought he was hired than that.
Speaker 5: No, and Rogers wasn't even in the top hundred or Daz Cameron. And yeah, it was the first time since four for a rental. And we'll see with Hope and Ryan.
Speaker 2: But Ryan's prospect guy that too, Like we learned with the whole Ford.
Speaker 5: For sure, but we are seeing right now Max Clark and Kevin McGonagall two top guys really contributing for the Detroit Tigers.
Speaker 1: Sure, and the thirteenth best playing good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he was not even a top one hundred guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's thirteen our own system, yeah probably, Like yeah, I do think Hope is legit though, I do think he's legit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think how he plays just from what I've seen, like the base ceiling too, It's like, Okay, that guy looks a little chubby.
Speaker 1: He looks like a running back.
Speaker 11: He looks thinker already does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks at a running back, not chubby.
Speaker 3: You know whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, heavy one anyway, going on, I am a heavyweight.
Speaker 11: Are you concerned about his weight at all?
Speaker 1: Isn't that bad?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: He looks he looked like but he does like jets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does look jacks like one of the He looks like a running back like some guys just built stocky.
Speaker 5: He reminds me of Mike Tolbert. Yeah, which is crazy, Like imagine like Tolbert and right field.
Speaker 1: Listen, we'll see.
Speaker 2: If he's that big, he's still still in bases like that. It's just it's it's it's it's based in the trunk.
Speaker 11: He's gone to guy out too yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's something we don't have that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, him and Max Clark doing that.
Speaker 3: Our defense. Ye, our defenses is one of the worst defenses in baseball. Good matter what hobby's in there, what hobby gets in there, it improves.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 2: That's why I did understand the Fromber signings, because I they understand he was a ground ball pitcher and we have like one of the worst like infields like that.
Speaker 1: Didn't What isn't that We had six All Stars game last night though? Shut from Yeah we did.
Speaker 3: He's seven and seven.
Speaker 1: Just like the drink that guy. I don't know, you need a drink.
Speaker 2: We haven't exactly, we haven't had him full season. I get anxiety every time he's up there.
Speaker 11: But Troy Moultain, your guy, Nick, let's go, hey, Troy Mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where you have that man?
Speaker 3: There's people in the chat already pay Troy Meltain. What the hell you're waiting?
Speaker 11: He's not heading free agencies till twenty two?
Speaker 1: Oh damn wow? Who just came up last year?
Speaker 3: Do we have any arms in the miners that could come up as relievers?
Speaker 5: I think you're looking at River Ryan when healthy. Possibly if he's not starting, although he can from every report be a middle of the rotation arm should be a great get back, right, now there's a pitcher named Jacobs that is creeped into the top ten for the Detroit Tigers in terms of prospects. I know Sears is a top ten prospects. So those are two guys to keep your eye on. But to be honest, I think this bullpen's cooked and you're gonna have.
Speaker 11: To ride with what you got.
Speaker 5: And to me, offense, and that's why this offense needs to continue to put up, you know, insane numbers because I don't feel comfortable with a one run lead, as I don't even feel comfortable with a three run lead.
Speaker 11: To be honest, you need to be up by four.
Speaker 3: You should have seen the Red Sox White Sox game lest I was.
Speaker 11: I was watching a little bit that was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: This is thirteen twelve and thirteen innings. I mean Boston kept coming back seven different times. They are thirty two and five in their last thirty seven unheard of thirty two and five the Red Sox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, shout out for yeah they exactly.
Speaker 3: They knocked the other teams out. But yeah, I don't like seeing it.
Speaker 11: Though, Big M says, do not forget about job Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah tomorrow tomorrow, right.
Speaker 11: Right tomorrow night or PM.
Speaker 5: And then we got Troy Melton this Sunday. We'll be doing a live watch party on Woodward Tigers. Make sure to subscribe. We're gonna have big guests all throughout the show.
Speaker 2: Shout out Lion's Life or can we agree? He's's water bottles cartoon bullshit. It's pretty big, but I need it. No, that's your boy, your boys in a mission. We got we got some down a little bit there too, don't you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that was this thing electrolytes.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, you got your electrolytes.
Speaker 1: Now, this is just making my water.
Speaker 6: He's a government science experiment. He's a pharmaceutical science experience.
Speaker 3: I've noticed over over the last few weeks that you have slimmed down.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I have, I've noticed it. I appreciate. I just want you to know that I'm busting my ass.
Speaker 3: I know these guys are gonna bust your balls though, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm never doing just do you that's no, yeah, I feel great, phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I'm still I'm still fashing Chris.
Speaker 7: No, no, I don't.
Speaker 6: Know about faster than that, for sure, not faster than Nick.
Speaker 1: How crazy Blake fashion how fucking he think about and say.
Speaker 7: Yeah Nicks like I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to thank the chat already, guys, guys, I love you. Thanks for always saying bring back mas mads this mad's that. Thank you honestly from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: What percentage would you guys put on it that Trek school was a Detroit Tiger next season? After hearing those after hearing that clip of Trek School ball, what percentage do you think it is back.
Speaker 1: To seven seven?
Speaker 2: I don't want it be scussum to let people get their hopes up for that happening with this cheap ass organization, It really would I just what's going on?
Speaker 1: Hold on, what are they doing the labor talks? Like when when's that happening?
Speaker 11: After seven November?
Speaker 5: So free agency will open and Terry Schooble will have a chance to get his bag prior to the potential of lockout, which I'm assuming he will get the fat contract.
Speaker 1: So when's the expected lockout? Like, give me a date or month.
Speaker 11: I think it's like a month.
Speaker 5: I think you have like a month of free agency or a few weeks prior to see that's the meetings.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, unless you really want them, you justf wif he listen, he's not going.
Speaker 3: To be here.
Speaker 11: What percentage would you give it?
Speaker 3: One percent? One percent made Damon drop his.
Speaker 5: Phone after hearing that clip. I'm at about a ten percent.
Speaker 1: Oh, I said twenty seven. I'm the highest right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure, I'm at like twelve percent.
Speaker 3: I'll go ten percent with Nick then, just to make it look good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, yeah, make people feel better. Who's gonna who's gonna throw the.
Speaker 3: Bag at him? Will it be the Seattle Mariners, the team where he played college ball? Will it beat them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yankees? Yankees don't need him. They got great, a great rotation. Sure, they got an aging rotation in uh Rod is gonna be probably gone after this year. Uh yeah, Boston can use him. There's some big there's some big teams out there that that can maybe Houston gets back the Mets. The Mets, I think they're rebuilt. They have still one of the highest salaries, and they don't have the they don't have the players that they're paying anymore. I mean, jan So is eating up like this salary.
Speaker 2: What's the conversation with these big contracts already on teams that they bringing a salary cap.
Speaker 1: What's the solution.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they gets grandfathered in.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, no penalty like no, no, no, I don't think salary tax.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's a tax once you pass a certain tax threshold. Yeah, you get hit up that. That's the problem with the Tigers. They want to stay below that bubble, just like an NBA. NBA.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the Aprons ship like the Knicks, probably can't compete this year because they're not gonna be able to keep all the players that they had last year.
Speaker 3: They lost a couple of guys.
Speaker 1: They'll be good.
Speaker 6: They're just not gonna give Towns of Max and not to make this a New York podcast, but they will. They They will probably be getting off of Town's next offseason, maybe even this year. Maybe even this year. They already lost Mitchell Robinson plays, but you can still contend by losing Mitchell Robinson, You're still fine.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna ask you guys a question.
Speaker 5: Would you rather bring back Derek Scooble or extend Dylan Dingler, Riley Green, and Max Clark all for eight years?
Speaker 1: Dylandingler, Riley Green, and Max Clark.
Speaker 3: Yea, is it Max Clark locked in?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they did a deal with Kevin McGonagall. I'm assuming they're gonna try to do something to extend a couple more years.
Speaker 3: That's a tough heat man, that's a tough ace let walk. But he's already gone now. So yeah, I'll sign those three. Yeah, I'll sign those three.
Speaker 11: I think that has to be priority number one.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like what the Lions do, right, sign your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we have some Georgia tomorrow. Obviously Troy Mellons arrived now too. Like that's probably the one question you have about Scott's the pitching.
Speaker 1: Is I for pitching because.
Speaker 11: The starters are good from the system.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he's been using first round sign on prep shortstops and Maxico.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I still I still have that goes to high school. I still don't really, I don't agree with this. It's super smart that he drafts these young kids instead of drafting these college players that are ready to play ball.
Speaker 11: No, that was an international one, but shout out.
Speaker 2: He was nineteen, wasn't he like he was seventeen when we got him.
Speaker 5: But mess, we're literally seeing the fruits of the labor right now with Kevin McGonagall and Max Clark. There guys they molded from being eighteen years old to now at twenty one that have developed in their system. I like those kind of players because you can put in your train of thought, you can really push Like even Jordan you know, he's not hitting right now in a ball, but he's walking more than he's striking out And that was a former first round pick. Yeah, but I think that part with like getting the guy in the system. Obviously it takes more time, but I think when they do arrive, like, I think they're more ready to be successful, like a Colt Keith, even the coach Green more compared to a Spencer Torkle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, who towks college guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Shout these guys out putting the work in. It's up boys, shut out?
Speaker 3: Is that Lent?
Speaker 7: I thought we kicked them out?
Speaker 1: Is that Anthony?
Speaker 11: Let me know?
Speaker 2: All right, let's uh, let's pay some bills. I have to pull this up. It's all my fault. I apologize.
Speaker 1: I got you easy do Planet finished Icon? Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Mads has Planet Fitness and then you have Icon or do you want me?
Speaker 1: You want to do it? Let me let me do icon, okay, and then they can do plant. You want your planet first.
Speaker 7: Yeah, somebody's got to do plan.
Speaker 3: I haven't done a planet in a month, So you guys are gonna have to give me the new copy.
Speaker 7: Easy you do play, You can do it. You're getting into shape.
Speaker 11: Hey, where do you go to workout? Easy?
Speaker 1: Yea planet fitness laser gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Every day eight or eleven or whenever I get in. They're open twenty four to seven, all right, every single day they're open there. And therefore you they got the black card in case you needed tan. You want to look like me? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They got teenagers work out for free through August.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they need to learn how to wrack their weights.
Speaker 2: I will say that. I will say that about that. But it's a good thing, you know. I get to take my stepsode with me. Get him the gym too. I'm telling if he builds out.
Speaker 1: We'll have it for life.
Speaker 2: So okay, it's sixty locations and mine and all of them are super clean and icon auto I con auto lais jump. It's the icon you caught on it's icon Auto repairent collision. I was actually dry next to one of the loaner truck cars today. The three commune locations Massive Heights, Shelby Township in Pogtiac.
Speaker 1: That got you covered.
Speaker 2: They even offer free car loaners and even off to pay deductable to visit iconauto dot com.
Speaker 1: It's the icon you can count on.
Speaker 12: The hunting season is almost here, Detroits, and your Lions are on the prow. Make sure you're locked into Woodward Sports for all the Dan Campbell reactions, Jared Goff touchdowns, Common Roth first downs, Kenny pancakes, Kirmy picks, Jim's big plays, and of course Jack Fox's leg Stay locked in on all your Lions coverage right here on Detroit's number one sports network Sports.
Speaker 13: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about fre fitness training and the judge and free zone that leaves and feeling energize all day long. Joint Planted Fitness today with the free pf app online or in club and start getting that big business energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 12: Jami and Gibs breakout season floating.
Speaker 14: To the.
Speaker 1: Woodward Sports the.
Speaker 12: Most dominant Detroit sports coverage around.
Speaker 6: Buddy's Pizza, home of the original Detroit style pizza. They've been doing it for eighty years since since BM before MAZ, they've been serving Detroit style Buddies Pizza. They've been doing it the best. You get ten dollars off your dining or carry out with the promo code Woodwards Sports twenty six. That's WWS two six. Make sure you tap it for the best Detroit sports pizza, our best Detroit style pizza in the world. Buddy's Pizza goes with sports stuff too, it does.
Speaker 5: And let me tell you about the best place to work It's. If you're looking for a career upgrade, check out Mortgage Pros, the number one mortgage broker to work for in the state of Michigan with four point nine stars on Google and over four thousand reviews. Their reputation speaks for itself. So if you're looking for a new job, give Mortgage Pros in Troit. Call it two four eight four one six one three six one Mortgage Pros. Let the Pros handle it all.
Speaker 2: Right sports dot com. Eass, that's that's new for me to say. For shout out Chris Platty, Nicholas colof Smash like button b friantal friend and share the stream. We're talking Detroit Lines training camp. We just talked a lot of baseball, a lot of schoogle stuff.
Speaker 3: I like how you guys called it Detroit. You and Nichol is a real Detroit Roit.
Speaker 11: Hell Detroit the Detroit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Detroit, t guess it's the D Detroit, Detroit.
Speaker 3: I get Detroit.
Speaker 7: I think I do more. I think I do more of a a like a Detroit like right in Detroit.
Speaker 5: But I'm from Detroit, WYOA Detroit Tigers.
Speaker 1: I think it should be it's the D. The duh. You're right, yeah, it is. Now welcome to what du.
Speaker 2: Maz Jumior Gibbs highest paid running back in the National.
Speaker 3: Backe Football League history for now?
Speaker 1: Has he made an All Pro? How do you feeling about that? Shut up and take my money?
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly. Obviously they're waiting for b John Robinson to sign his deal, and they're like, Okay, we'll give you an extra seven hundred and fifty thousand or whatever. The hell they gave him seventy five thousand whatever just to bump over b John Robinson. So obviously I'm happy that he's here. I always knew he would be. And what do you think they saved the money for all these years? What do you think they don't get a guy on the right hand side of the line to rush? What what Hutchinson for? Because they save it for their players. There's two guys left though, right, Sam Laporta, Brian Branch And that's the entire great Brad Holmes draft class. I mean, it's gonna hurt obviously if you know Kirby Joseph can't be what he was and he probably is not gonna be. That's gonna be money wasted. But it is what it is. And Jamiir Gibbs to me is the without a question, the best running back in the game. I would if I had to start a team, I'm starting it with Jamir Gibbs. He is my Barry Sanders. No, he's not Barry Sanders, but he's my Barry Sanders now because this guy is gonna do it all easily, be over two thousand yards complete this year, between his rushing and his pass catching he is phenomenal great out of the backfield. He can block. I don't think there's a thing wrong with his game.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of the thing with me is like the running back contracts ever gonna cripple your franchise in that way, Like, think about this way. Jamiir Gibbs became the highest paid running back in NFL history. Still pay less than Golf, Still pay less to Penny, still pay less than Amanaa, Still play less than Hutch. It's like he's like your fifth highest paid guy. He's got the biggest contract position. It's not a position to cripple what you do contractually.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just.
Speaker 2: Not it's not worth anything throwing a fit over or being angry about And like you said, he's considered a top three guy in the game right now.
Speaker 3: When I was a kid, the running back was the highest paid guy that the team. And it's kind of and you know, they've become throwaways. Basically, they become throwaways. Look what they did with Monty. Once you hit three years, they look back and they're like, Okay, I think we got the best three yearshead of you. Yeah, Because it's it's a tough shelf.
Speaker 1: Life they beat the show of their bodies.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, especially back then the Three Rias.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: But he isn't that because he's been the backfield with David Montgomery exactly.
Speaker 3: But but now it's okay because he's not going to always run the ball. He's gonna be outside running by himself. Take. People are dropping their jock straps trying to catch this guy. Yeah, I mean, this guy is elusive as they come. It's elusive as they come. He's got moves. He's already seen how many moves he's gonna make, like ten yards down the field. I know what I'm gonna do to that guy. He did? You know he pulls you. Barry Sanders used to these guys. It was it was a joke.
Speaker 1: Tacklers are on time to a meeting.
Speaker 2: Chris Nick was so confused by that.
Speaker 3: That was my phone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, tacklers are on time to a meeting to its already left, already been there, gone.
Speaker 1: I stole I sold off this TikTok But that's that's true here, he's a TikTok guy show, Nick Shall TikTok Nick Show.
Speaker 6: I wanted to push back on your point, easy because I agree with it. However, looking at the context of who the Lions are organizationally, at least at least right now, according to Rodo uh uh Royal Rodwood Wood rod Woods, Yeah, this organization has to penny pinch. They they have been doing that though the last several years. So it is a big deal that you know that that they while it's not a crippling amount of the cap space, every dollar becomes dire to the dire to the Detroit Lions. We've seen that over the last several years, to the point where they're going and they're asking players, hey, can we have some money back? So I think that you're right logically for most organizations, or maybe for the upper echelon organizations in terms of spending.
Speaker 2: Dude, because like you said, they've been penny pitching. Nothing's changing, right, Nothing's changing.
Speaker 7: No, I know, I know.
Speaker 6: But that's why that's why I'm saying, Like, that's why I'm saying to your point, like it doesn't it doesn't really matter. I'm like, no, it kind of, it kind of does to this organization, to this organization they are trying to be.
Speaker 2: But the reason the reason why it doesn't matter, Chris, because they're not going out there and making those big signings.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you know what I'm saying. It's no void, there's no difference.
Speaker 2: So I want them to go out there send money that they never go out there and spend money to begin with anyway.
Speaker 1: So it's like, what do you? What do you? You're not missing out on anything. It's the same operation.
Speaker 3: The only thing Brad's doing is he's drafted. Other than that, he's not looking at anything.
Speaker 1: Else, really not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean when he signed uh uh Darius, it was as a must you lost your best defensive player on the line. You had to get somebody that's gonna give a little pass rush. Other than that, he really does not do that. He does not go out and get those guys. So he relies on his draft. We already know the twenty twenty four draft is not very good. All right, maybe maybe we maybe maybe we get one guy out of that, maybe two guys right the draft. Yeah, maybe Rake is gonna appear Like I said that, I don't even know what he looks like.
Speaker 2: Did he He had to play on Jami Okay good a couple of plays.
Speaker 3: Them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what's gonna happen with him and we'll talk about it later.
Speaker 3: But Errian hasn't landed either. Terry and Arnold has not landed. Remember he said, oh, I got three teams after me.
Speaker 1: Yea what he thinks happening?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe in the NFL is saying you're gonna get suspended, or maybe they think.
Speaker 1: That he's gotta beat that case first.
Speaker 3: You've gotta beat the case.
Speaker 7: Bro's got that Jalen Duran agent.
Speaker 6: Bro just making up ship, just throwing it at a wall and sign yet I know not there is an update on that we may get too later in the show, though.
Speaker 2: I don't forget Chris, but uh, I was gonna make one more point by the Jamiir Gibs stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't evenmber what it was. Oh today, let's talk of you like talking about him by catching more balls of the backfield?
Speaker 3: You were at camp?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: I was at camp today, Gibbs working out to the side with the former quarterback brad Kowski and they were running routes. That's what they had him doing. He wasn't doing runing BA stuff's running out with Tyler Conklin. My guy shout out, TC shout out on their way. Nick, what kind of routes, running back routes, like wheel routes, catching them.
Speaker 5: I would like to see more wheel routes out of him. Yeah, maybe getting Jamo to get both the safeties. He would absolutely cook a linebacker they try to throw them on it. Yeah, safeties come over to Jmo going deep.
Speaker 3: How did our own running backs look.
Speaker 1: Terrible?
Speaker 2: Jacob Sailor's probably he was getting the bulk of the first team snaps. No sni Voky today, No Isaiah Pacheco. We don't know what. We don't know because Dan Campbell's talk to media. He's not gonna talk to me until Sunday, so we won't know until Sunday. He's been out.
Speaker 14: D J.
Speaker 1: Reid's been out. Yeah, there's been a couple of guys out since Dan Campbell quit going to me.
Speaker 3: About the rookies that they draft. They both went out last week, I know, right, Derek Moore went out and so did the linebacker, Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Rolder.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Rolder was making splashes, to be honest, he was. They were talking about him a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be that's a huge setback for them, Yeah, it is. Unfortunately, that's the top two guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, Derek Moore should be back basically within like seven to ten days. Ten days. It's growing. Yeah, but took it easy, they said.
Speaker 2: As Miles Fraser towards growing something told me today, Well they say they put him on his ass. He's trying to like he was getting blindsided, blindside block. But I don't know that's that's that's somebody to stand told me that I wasn't there for that day.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't confirm nor deny.
Speaker 2: How was the crowd great? I started a couple of chants. There's one guy out there. It's some guys easy to get going. It's entertaining me, so I'll fire him up.
Speaker 3: Any heavyweight shatters there.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Actually a couple of people.
Speaker 2: You know, what's crazy is as much as some of the front office. I don't know if they do or not hate the heavyweights and uh hate the head weights. A lot of the Lions workers, a lot of keery tapping up, tapping up the boys on the way. Yeah, I'm almost almost want to try, like can I get this VIP line or what.
Speaker 1: When I had Bryson, you know, like that's a little guy. I'm sure I'm sure they would have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just got to say, hey, do you know who I am?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it next time.
Speaker 7: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you know who the fuck I am?
Speaker 11: The pr right there.
Speaker 3: Until lions PR saw you, and then of course that scorted you out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I almost got kicked out today. I'm sitting there tweeting. It's towards the end of practice too. This lady comes by, She's like, no, no phones up, gentlemen. I'm my phone's not up, man, Like, what are you talking about? Oh now, it's not because I came and said something. No, it was never up. I'm fucking texting.
Speaker 11: Not allowed to take pictures?
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to take pictures?
Speaker 3: Is that a rule when you're walking in? Yeah? Oh yeah, yeah, well I'm gonna tell me, no one's taking pictures.
Speaker 1: If you are trying getting kicked out though, if you get caught.
Speaker 2: But what they don't know is people got metaglasses these days. They don't got a hole up, no phone. They just fucking pressed the button in their glasses. They were recording the whole practice. But you know, it's an asshole thing they did. Man, it's two days in a row now for me, they've been practicing on the other opposite field from the fans. Why and Monday, Not only do they practice the opposite field from the fans and the players stand on the sideline, you can't see shit.
Speaker 3: They must have thought there was some counter stallions in the audience.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that because there's some other days people said they were on the field facing the fans. I think maybe they're alternating just not to abuse the field. That's the only logical reason they could think of. But I brought my binoculars. Yeah, I was out there, fucking yeah. That's good to go today.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is a throwback story of my Lions camps of yesteryear. When the Lions practiced in Saginaw Valley back in the late nineties early two thousands. It was Marti morning we first season, and Matt Millen, of course, the two of them, and the rule was to the media, no phones. If a phone rings, you're in trouble, blah blah blah. So they come pulling, they come riding in on their Harley's morning Wegg and Millin right in on the Harley's. They park them, they go in, players are already practicing. They got the whistle blowing. All of a sudden, a media member's phone goes off. You could have heard a pin drop morning. Wegg blows his whistle. That's it, boys, we're gone, We're done. Him and Millan walk out, get on their motorcycles and they ride away from the field. Literally, I swear they almost ran over my foot. I was standing with Dan Dickerson and Steve Courtney from w j R R days back then. They almost ran over our feet on their motorcycle. They ran, They stopped practice and left because of a phone ringing. A lot of people said that was a that was a setup. They just wanted to show how tough they were and stuff like that. Yeah, on the Harleys. Yeah, that's a true story.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous. Punish your team, then the the media.
Speaker 3: The team didn't care. They got the hell off.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You're not punishing yourself stopping practice or he kicked that guy out.
Speaker 3: What the that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Is another losing season, by the way, that is insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my phone was not up. That was that was super annoying. I don't know field, that was annoying, But the pinocular saved me. Guys out today I'll tell you when we get back.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: How about that?
Speaker 1: How about that? How about that? Art Jakes?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you guys about Art and Jakes. We were there last night. It is my favorite spot to be and yeah, your boy's swimming down. We down forty pounds a matter of fact, but I'm still able to party at Art and Jakes. They got the wings, they got the protein options available there for you. They also still got the beer. And we had a little pizza last night. You know, Are and Jakes, they do it great.
Speaker 1: Nick. I was the pizza.
Speaker 11: It was delicious.
Speaker 5: I throw a little bit of rants, a little hot sauce on there. Who sauce, it's pepperoni.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 3: That was delicious ranch on pizza. That's a thumbs down.
Speaker 7: That is Art Jakes the thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Art Jake's thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Though twenty two beers on Tap and adtv's Will Waltz, Art and Jakes joined the AJS Fan Club Donald At you guys get special deals. They got multiplications across the gracia of the Michigan Sports Bar.
Speaker 1: Setting to fine do Anny Flavor.
Speaker 12: For more Detroit Tigers coverage, make sure you subscribe to Woodward Tigers on YouTube. Old Tigers all the time for the hardcore Detroit sports fans who can't get enough for the Motor City's teams. All season long, you'll get non stop Tigers contents from on field interviews, post game reactions, and roundtable insight from Woodward Sports.
Speaker 15: You're building a whole combat sports enterprise in the heart of it in Detroit, and that's why I think it's cool.
Speaker 16: I think with opportunity, right, like you said, maybe you like to punch people in the face for real, and you know, you want to be a boxer.
Speaker 1: And you have an option there.
Speaker 16: Maybe you don't like get punched in the face and you want to make you know, you like the theatricals and the storylines, and you have an avenue here. Maybe you start at one and then want to change the other. I don't care. I just want to in the building and know that you have some place to go to explore that. Just having the ability to what do you want to do and how do you want to do it to the best of your ability? And you know, it all starts with the kids.
Speaker 12: A ton of fun, a ton of sports, and a ton of man Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights Live.
Speaker 1: It's the Gold Crown Royal Jesters.
Speaker 2: I did take part before the art in Jake's event last night and I was almost irresponsibly high. It was a great time. We were viving out Tigers one talking lions. You guys do the same next time of dispensually ask for the Royal Junior Jesters or the Royal Jesters.
Speaker 3: What up though?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Weights Live or sports dot Com.
Speaker 2: I'm easy to my tom Masaway, Christopher Platty, Nicholas Coolwa smashed like button b friend to the friends and share the stream. During the commercial break, we's got some details on Jamiir Gibbs contract, some interesting details in my opinion. So out of the three years sixty seven million new money then he received only thirty seven of its guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he made thirty seven million, thirty seven million over three years. He stays healthy, he'll he'll cast that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll make more. Yeah, but Dan, that's not That's what I'm saying. There's ain't worth fucking bitching and crying about.
Speaker 3: Who's bitching about it?
Speaker 1: I don't Jeff, you know I love you. I Frady Juessy, I afraid he's been throwing a film.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, he knew he was gonna get paid eventually. Yeah, what do you want to do instead sign somebody. I don't mind signing somebody. Yeah, I don't mind bringing in some extra talent. But you gotta keep him. If all the guys you drafted, I'm keeping Jamiir Gibbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty seven million of it guaranteed. If he's on the roster in twenty eight he gets an eight million dollar bonus. And there's eight point two million in escalators. You know, obviously got to get your.
Speaker 1: Stats and stuff like that, but that's it's broken down pretty fair for you.
Speaker 3: He'll hit all those escalators for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure he's gonna be I'll never forget. I think it was either the last game or second the last game of the eachhore Lion season, and they were Dan Campbell shout out was putting the guys with those escalators in the game and target remember that.
Speaker 1: Remember that? Yeah, it was like Josh Reynolds, Khalif Raman, I love. Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Raw accidentally called a deep deep route pass just because they put him out there, so you know the other guys. The play was designed for the guy inside, but I'm Rob was just so open they had to throw.
Speaker 1: It to him. I'm a dog. There's a lot of lies. He's just that's one thing the camp reports. I'm putting out.
Speaker 2: Everybody's putting out, Like I feel like I'm Road and Hudson like aren't really mentioned in it other than like when they make the play.
Speaker 1: But it's not like, oh, I'm Gonnarod dominate because he's used to it. At this point. It's how good these guys are.
Speaker 3: It's still dominating poor Larry Uh.
Speaker 1: He is dominating Blake Miller, Blake Miller at this time, Blake Miller this time. Yeah, he did. People rushed him. By the way.
Speaker 2: They're all saying that Alee McNeal healthy, like yeah, and you know, it's like what they're supposed to. But then you get to go see in person today. I can't tell who was his guy because there's the massive bodies there. But I saw a Lean drive his guy back, Hutch drive Blake Miller back, and then Jared Goff trip on their feet.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, that sounds right.
Speaker 2: Jared Golf sacked himself. Anything Hassanin was he was going crazy.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be the new a QM.
Speaker 2: Maybe the only problem is the other guy ahead of him is Tyler Lacy and he's been killing it too. He put on his ass today again, massive bodies.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: Penny maybe got like tripped by somebody, like tangled up by someone else's feet, because it was it looked like a like a strong arm one hand thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's no way you're doing that, Penny to he stepped on.
Speaker 2: That's why I think maybe Chuck Wepner.
Speaker 3: Chuck Wepner thought he knocked down Ali, but if you look, stopped his foot and pushed them down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so I'm thinking that's probably it.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's if not at that that Tyler Lacy looks phenomenal, that's all honest.
Speaker 1: Tyler Lacy looked great. Tyy Williams had another big day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like you, he's down, he's down forty. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only thing makes me nervous though, you know those names on something in common.
Speaker 2: They played the interior defensive line, and I'm thinking, are these guys looking great?
Speaker 1: His mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking back, you need to see some good reports about the I need to see some good reporting.
Speaker 5: We were talking about it yesterday. I mean, as Spenny was calling it nothing burger.
Speaker 11: For sure, he's been.
Speaker 3: Big.
Speaker 5: He's been uh sniffing the Honolulu Blue Silver.
Speaker 11: No, he's he's really.
Speaker 1: Big on him.
Speaker 5: But uh, I'm starting to get a little bit concerned here. We haven't really heard any positive reports about cade Mays. I mean, it's great to hear about ty Leek and the Leam, but I need to start hearing some positive news about Caid Mays because this offense will not roll if they don't have a competence center.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 5: And he's been a starter for one season as a sixth round pick in.
Speaker 3: The back cup center. As what Larry borum or is it?
Speaker 1: Ah, it was juice, but juice is hurt. Juice. You think they do?
Speaker 6: You think they'd slide over Tate because I know they played him a lot.
Speaker 1: They wanted to do it last year. I mean they had to.
Speaker 3: I guess that was the rumor, right, Tate was gonna be your center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you guy here like this guy sucks at center, So I don't.
Speaker 1: Know about that.
Speaker 3: Went out and got the best center available at that point.
Speaker 1: The oh this.
Speaker 2: Year yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, guys that are officially out today was Teddy Bridgewater, Isaiah Pacheco, Sivak, Juice Scruggs, DJ Reied, Malcolm Rodriguez, Jimmy Rolder. Uh def it's Ave, Tackle, Aiden Keana. I don't know if you guys know who it is, Mikai Wingo and Peyton Turner. Peyton Turner as he practiced once.
Speaker 3: Right by the way and he was out like all last year.
Speaker 2: My entire career, he's been like eleven games or something that's insane, and.
Speaker 3: They paid him. I think they they didn't they give him three million. He might have been one of the three million guys. I know they paid a million to ten guys.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 2: Those escalatory type situations too, though, you know, you gotta be available to get your money. But yeah, honestly, I wish I had something positive, too, safe about caid May's but it's it hasn't been pretty. It's early two day form pads today. I guess they only do these type of scrimmages like three times throughout camp, and so they did one yesterday today. I'm hoping they do another one Monday because I'm going to be there. But uh, I mean came a good day. But yeah, Cad May is not really shining out in camp.
Speaker 5: Where would how confident are you in Caid Mays one to ten.
Speaker 2: It's early in camp, so I don't want to be like too harsh on grade here, but I'll probably say it's certainly a upgrade over Glenn Glasgow. So I guess I'm happy either way. But took a versus like a Frank rag. Now we're hoping to achieve there. I'm probably saying like six six six avenage that.
Speaker 5: He can be that he's going to be what is what is your He can be a quality center.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think he'll be quality center.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna be ragged now good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not gonna be ragged now good. But he'll be.
Speaker 2: And I'll due respect to Graham Glasgow. His body was broken. He's yeah, he was. I mean the thing that he relied on, he was undersized guy at the position to begin with. He relied on the athleticism. He's turning thirty three. It's it's leaving him the injuries, the age. You got those pet tides, brother.
Speaker 3: Key West Wolverine says, uh easy, can you tell if Caid Mays is calling protections.
Speaker 1: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: No, but I will be looking out for that Monday then, because I really I really wasn't keep an eye on that one thing.
Speaker 1: I do notice though it's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Well today a lot of times it was like the first team offense versus second team defense, which the second team defen's.
Speaker 1: A linebacker Eric Huntrack picked off Jared Goff.
Speaker 2: I want to come out apologize by the way I reported that. As as Devin White, it was a forty five eight.
Speaker 1: He looks good.
Speaker 2: Good, Yeah, he looks good. Not so much. I've had coverage. I've really been able to pay attention. I've been watching more than the trench play trying to figure out what's going on there. But he's flying down making tackles.
Speaker 3: Did they sign him for rolders or did they sign him because he was available and it's an extra body? What do you think when it comes down with uh? Rollers out? So so how long?
Speaker 2: Devin White spokes to media earlier last week and he was like, there was there's a couple of guys, a couple of teams he was choosing between. And conversations with him had started in June between the Detroit Lions and Devin White. So I think I think a healthy mix of both, because like if you're Detroit, you can't really go into the season and inspecting Malcolm Rodriguez and Rollder to carry you, you know. Especially we got to a Devin White available to him. I think it was more Devin White deciding where he wanted to be. Maybe maybe the lines up a little bit too, who knows, but.
Speaker 3: They paid him, They paid him what he wanted.
Speaker 1: He's a great signing, honest, he look he looked phenomenal out there and runs.
Speaker 3: You can't debate that one. That's a good signing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say with Kate Mays has looked better and this and shame by the way, I'm the one who came out there and said, and I might have been wrong with this. I may be wrong on this that Like I think Cade May is better at run blocking than people were giving him credit for after the signing. Granted, what we're seeing through training camp so far, I'm looking like that's a bad take for me. Past blocking, he has been like solid though, like he's they're giving JG little bit of time. Other than like a few times here and there, Blake Miller is getting beat today he did stop a hunch on a spin move though I was problem for that one, but then shortly after he's going to get a second team defense almen hastein fucking a. I don't know what's gonna happen on man Gypsian magicians gone to his chest and he could have swatted down a ball from Jared Goff, but obviously let it roll down because you at the Red Jersey on don't want no problems.
Speaker 3: No problems.
Speaker 2: But but I'm not, like with the Blake Miller stuff, I'm not really like pissed off about it. It's like it's a rookie, it's his practice training camp, but you're gonna have your up and downs as long as towards the end of training camp.
Speaker 1: It's not all as this stuff isn't persisting.
Speaker 6: I'm just worried about the kid made stuff because again it's we all know how pressure, how detrimental, specifically pressure up the middle is for for a golf So I'm I'm very worried about it to the point where I'm like, I'm thinking in my head, like, all right, if this doesn't go well, we got to spend our first round pick next year on a center, like, we got to go get a center, Like that's that's where my head's already going. I don't have a lot of confidence in Caid Mads right now, but you know it is early, so obviously I can, I can look to be wrong wrong on this, but I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't. I don't like. I don't like what I'm hearing. Man, I don't, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't like who I'm hearing now. I know, usually center, if you're doing a good job, you're not really talked about.
Speaker 7: I get that part of it.
Speaker 6: But we are hearing just how ferocious this defensive line has looked. And we've seen this defensive line not look ferocious for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: So you're more worried about our old line.
Speaker 6: I'm more worried about the line because at the end of the day, I've seen a shitty defense with a great offense. Go to the NFC Championship. You're in Detroit, So I'm always going to heavily focus and favor the offense. I expect the defense to be getting their shit together, you know what I mean, Like offense, offense has got to be fired.
Speaker 5: And also I'm starting to get a little concerned with the offensive line. I'm just gonna say flat out, you got a sixth rounder at left guard and Christian Mahogany. You have a sixth rounder at center in Cade Mays, and you have a right tackle you know who is the ups and downs in camp, but I believe can be get beat pretty easily on a speed rush from the outside. That's to me a concern moving forward. I know Pene Suwells, best tackle in the game, best offensive lineman in football. Tate Ratlice probably gonna be a Pro bowler. From all reports, he's been dominating. But that's two players. You have two sixth round picks at center and left guard.
Speaker 3: Brady was a sixth round pick if you remember. Let just to bring that back up, all right, listen, they they have a lot of depth that offensive line. They signed a ton of guys. I think I think they're gonna be fine. I truly do think they're gonna be fine. They're gonna be better than they were last year. And to me, that's all you need. Be better than you were last year. Because they have so much talent on that team. With the weapons and I hate call them weapons, but that's what they are, they are offensive weapons. They're gonna be hard to stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you gotta because I get you're coming from Nick just based on reports. But it is like day four and pads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I'm just gonna react to as we get news. I'm gonna react to it day to day.
Speaker 1: It's fair, that's completely fair.
Speaker 2: I'm just not I'm not really tripped over it because again, I think last year there's such a worst spot. But Chris makes the phenomenal point though, Like, I mean, that's that was, in my opinion, like their achilles e last year was the offensive line of that bitch by the defense you're blue in the face.
Speaker 1: But like Chris had twenty twenty three, that defense was shit. Yeah, it was garbage. You find yourself in the NMC Conference Championship game.
Speaker 3: Bogie Time says rip to twenty twenty sixth season.
Speaker 1: No, we're good. Schedules too easy, guys, Schedules way too easy. I swear, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I know, don't say there's gonna be a bunch of teams that are gonna be a lot better than what they look like on the schedule. That happens every single year.
Speaker 1: I'm just not buying it. This year though, this guy was like, we're facing the Dolphins Jets.
Speaker 11: I will be Ins.
Speaker 1: Would be good.
Speaker 2: I think the Giants better game, no way open, better not be a trap game.
Speaker 5: Lions open, Lions clear them by twenty points. But I will be in Miami for that game, super fired up, just solidifying the team. What are you doing in Miami going to the Dolphins? His team fins up Dolphins and your team. Yeah, I was a different fantom last year. I thought they were fun.
Speaker 3: As I was growing up, the Jets and Giants sock it. So my team was the Dolphins. No, the seventy two undefeated Dolphins. Bob Greenie Morris, Jim Kick, I know, front running guys, Stan Van Herder, Jake Scott, these are made up those Dolphins. Those Dolphins in those uniforms were unbelievable. So I grew up a Dolphin. And then of course Dann Marino came, and then I started hating them because the Jets became good and the Giants became good.
Speaker 1: You hate him when had Dann Marino?
Speaker 3: I did? I did? That's the time to like, I know, I know, I did, I just I don't know. My team was was competing with them. Now, yeah, the Jets sucked, you know when I was a kid, So Dolphins are like My B team.
Speaker 2: Was Steelers growing up because the lines were ship front runner, so he had to have a B team, right, you talk about me being a front runner. My first like fan was Dron Bettest. The first guy was a fan of Drone Betts the bus running the ball.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's me a Super Bowl forty yeah, Detroit. Who'd they beat the Seahawks?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: This test Matt Hast No, I remember, I never forget what was there? Head coach? Uh coach Coughlin. No, not Coughlin. It's not Bill Kauer?
Speaker 3: I know, but who colas the Seahawks?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Any Read? Wasn't it mustache guy? Mike?
Speaker 3: It was a mustache guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Mike, though.
Speaker 3: I can't believe the name. This fun out of my head.
Speaker 1: Was it not Mike?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah he looked like any Read though, don't give me and d looked like either way.
Speaker 2: I became a Dolphins fan because I used to I was really good at Madden. I used to like do like pro tournaments. I was just I was just really good. It used to win money everything. Uh, I would be so cocky. The Dolphins are a terrible team at that time. I'd picked the Dolphins still beat people with them when they were in the Wildcat it was like Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, and then.
Speaker 1: Sue my favorite player, one of my favorite players went to Miami. I was I was a Miami fan.
Speaker 3: He never got good.
Speaker 1: When he left here, he was well, he was still Yeah, it was just okay, he's crazy. His rookie year was his best year I think of his career. I'm mistaken. He was amazing, phenomenal.
Speaker 5: The whole fins up run is over with the game McDonald gaune. Yeah, for the Lions, it's when the Lions play in Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm not going I missed that part of it. I missed that part of it.
Speaker 5: No, it's when the Lions are down in Miami. It's gonna be awesome. We're gonna slaughter them by forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We play a lot of bad teams. I just I can't how many what's you have before? I don't remember. It was like twelve.
Speaker 7: I think we had twelve or thirteen all of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like twelve or thirteen. I'll probably you get used to get bullied by those guys when you time you tried giving win.
Speaker 3: I had him at fifteen, yo, cheez. Then I went down to fourteen.
Speaker 1: I mean this year is kind of like you can. I feel like you have to get the defense off of the line straight.
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 7: It's on paper fourteen.
Speaker 1: Did you play Packers? When do we play Packers? What week is that? I think not?
Speaker 11: I don't Parsons will be back.
Speaker 1: He won't be back. It will be oh fuck, okay, well that changes things.
Speaker 7: I'm actually a little bit.
Speaker 5: I'm a little scared of the Vikings and that defense against this offensive line right now.
Speaker 3: They always got our number. I know they we beat him a few years in a row, but they've always If you look at the all time record, the Vikings have the best record in that division against the Lions. Yeah, until recently the Lions have started chopping it down a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'll only say this one time, so it's just discussed me. It's the best record of any NFL team against another NFL team.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, yeah yeah, the Purple Gang Vikings Lions. Yeah all right, yeah, total mad packs.
Speaker 7: Shout out mad Pa about mad packs.
Speaker 3: Man, No, one knows mad packs like me?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 3: Is that Amnesia you can.
Speaker 7: Tell about Yeah, you can tell us about it, tell us about it.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about it. I hate reading off the paper, guys, but the first time looking at it. Amnesia is proud to be available at top dispensaries across Michigan with multiple products for adults twenty one and up. Their newest launch is the Switch, a two grad dual chamber disposable featuring liquid diamonds. With two chambers and two different flavor profiles, you can enjoy the left, the right, or both together for a unique combination. Discover your new favorite with the Switch by Amnesia.
Speaker 10: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but.
Speaker 4: We do have a guy named Darren McCarty other shot.
Speaker 10: Woodwind Sports.
Speaker 12: Hunting season is almost here, Detroit, and your Lions are on the prow. Make sure you're locked into Woodward Sports for all the Dan Campbell reactions, Jared Golf touchdowns, Common Roth first downs, Penny Pancakes, Kirmy Picks, Gimm's big plays, and of course Jack Fox his leg yes day. Locked in on all your Lions coverage right here, on Detroit's number one sports.
Speaker 4: Network, Sports.
Speaker 12: Jamier Gibbs breakout season, floating bow the GPS to the X off Touchdown. Woodward Sports the most dominant Detroit sports coverage around. We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but we do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our shot Woodwards Sports.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, this year mark's the fifteen year anniversary of Founders Brewing the brewing legendary All day IPA citrusy Chris but refreshing, perfectly balanced taste at a four point seven ABV, built to go to distance for the entire game. Get five dollars shorts at any art and Jake's location in Michigan on Monday, Thursdays and Sundays. But please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: Oh Lion leipher easies. A Blake Miller hater calling it early? No, what do you mean calling it early?
Speaker 2: If they're speaking bad about Blake Miller's because he's performing bad, it's not hating, it's just saying, what's happening. I go to camp, he's getting beat by Hutch. I'mn'na have to report back. You want to be a report back.
Speaker 1: Oh, Blake Miller beat Hutch but Hunches happened to get to the quarterback. Like, what the fuck? What the fuck are we doing? Guys? I just what are we doing? So you're the one who told me you told a woman told me to read the check. I read dumb shit like that. By the way, only guy in the show who brought.
Speaker 2: Up Blake Miller as a draft option and really liked him, this guy, So Lion Leifer, take it tur sideways and shove a strapper Canady ass.
Speaker 1: So you did like Blake Miller. I did like Blake Miller.
Speaker 3: Yes, at all the offensive linemen that were remaining, you liked him? Not at all the offensive line there were. Me that's what I wanted to But I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was hiring him the most. I will say that, all right, where are you at mass Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was. Okay, I knew you needed an offensive lineman, But.
Speaker 11: Where are you at with Miller? Specifically?
Speaker 3: I thought he was like the third best guy. And you know what they I trust them, I do. I trust Brad Holmes and Dan Campbell when it comes to draft picks. And I know twenty twenty four, maybe it was a miss. But I don't think Terry and Arnold would have been a miss. I really don't. I thought this year would have been his coming out party. He was going to yep and Rake, we don't know yet. He was hurt. And you know, you got a couple of other guys that that you got Mahogany late. So you know, there were things that they do right. They do the draft right. They get more right than they do wrong. Sure, they blew a few third round picks. They blew Hooker. Well yeah, I want to say that. Well, Hooker was a bad pick. So was our Canadian? Uh who was our Canadian offensive lineman?
Speaker 1: Again speaking of high school prospects. Yeah, that's what that was.
Speaker 3: I remember I got caught on that man U Bus. I'm like, wow, we're gonna get this guy. He's like, yeah, well that is what it is.
Speaker 1: As you know, they trade a third round pick the draft, Manu and the fourth yeah. Fun fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were a lot of third round picks, and of course Tesla of course was the number one when it comes to trading third round picks. But you know, I'm happy they got Blake Miller. They need an offensive line help. Let's hope the kid shows with what he's supposed to show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's something I know I could bring up to.
Speaker 2: Is uh Tesla now out there consistently outside Jamo outside, I'm gonna Robin line up inside more often, I mean always.
Speaker 1: Moving to respect that of Tesla.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just I feel like he still struggles in like that short area of quickness, like when when in his route running to get separation. I think that's why a lot of his plays are highlight plays, because I able to get a breakaway cleanly from the defenders.
Speaker 1: So we have to fucking, you know, do something crazy to catch the ball. But that may just be his role.
Speaker 3: You know, what's the guy we got from the Cardinals, the wide out gre Dorsch.
Speaker 1: How does he look? He look solid too.
Speaker 3: Let me say something. I just want to ask you this, Tesla. Tesla, are you pissed that they, at this moment two years ago, should they have drafted that guy. It's tough because they know all this other talent. Yeah yeah, and you already had two wide receivers that you could depend on.
Speaker 2: It's tough because candidates like erase my memory from like the stuff I saw last year, Like I think he's gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Good player, but I think trade value.
Speaker 2: Wise, Yeah, that was that was ridiculous. I think that yeah, portline mint, I mean that was nuts.
Speaker 3: I mean they really locked in on him, and they really they wanted him, and they weren't going to let anyone else. And they heard rumors, Oh, this team's gonna take him out of Patriots.
Speaker 1: Are gonna take three third round picks. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, you didn't have a pass rush, a consistent pass rush, and you had a great offense, and like that third round pick Jalen Phillips went for. And after Jalen Phillips signed a big contract away from the Eagles, the Eagles were rewarded a conversation pick that could be all the way up to a third round pick.
Speaker 1: That's something they trade him for fucking nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got they got replenished.
Speaker 1: You couple that triple fold. Get a wide receiver who's gonna be the fifth option on your office. See why you're doing this to you, man, Len, get worked up. Give the port over him.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be the fifth option. That's why it was ridiculous. That's why it sticks in my cross.
Speaker 1: It did it does, damn it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I want to see the kid do well, a good well, a good time.
Speaker 2: But you didn't need him. You did not need him, You did it. I agree with the old ardly sage. Spread is six now down from eight. That's from m Pwu in the chat, from eight to six, from eight to.
Speaker 11: Six, hammer the Lions.
Speaker 1: We're still a month away, right, yes, sir?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How many? How many Sundays? I don't want to know.
Speaker 11: Usually the whole team, I'm so locked down.
Speaker 3: The home team gives three.
Speaker 1: That's good for you because it's gonna be pay him here.
Speaker 3: You'll be like, oh yeah, the home team always give three. So they're given six now instead of eight. It'll be back up to eight by game time, guarantee.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I would take that number at six right now.
Speaker 3: Six. You' can lock it down on six.
Speaker 11: I'd be shocked.
Speaker 3: Although my daughter, who works for the Saints, tells me they're looking really.
Speaker 11: Good bias at all.
Speaker 1: Well, she might be, I mean, work for the Titans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she worked for the Titans.
Speaker 11: She's in no how was she liking it?
Speaker 3: She loves working for these guys, she loves the city. She's learning how to like it. It ain't Nashville. I wanted her to stay in Nashville. Yeah, but she went to Nola and she's twenty three. She's doing her thing.
Speaker 11: Congrats, that's super exciting.
Speaker 1: Have you been down there Nola.
Speaker 3: I haven't been. We have a trip planned for a couple of weeks from them.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 1: I had such a good time to Orleans. I at tattoo the floorid to Leamy, did you and how every time I go somewhere I get a Tattooed's.
Speaker 3: Ave one of my favorite law.
Speaker 1: That's why I got this little Hawaiian thing on me.
Speaker 2: Okay, and now it's fucked u because I'm kind of brown and people just think I'm fucking Polynesian.
Speaker 1: That's okay, Okay, Well, usually they're six foot, they're stout. That's the stout. I am stout. Yeah, I ain't got the Christy Missy Superjets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's clean up the super bad chill usually see the Superjets.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So so we'll clean up starting from starting from the top. Here. We had side lists. Maz the Lions D line.
Speaker 6: If they're getting natural pressure, branch comes back even sixty percent. Maybe Raykistral falls out of that wormhole. Give them a chance? Are you giving them a chance?
Speaker 3: Mass? Oh?
Speaker 1: God, yeah, you know, I am.
Speaker 3: You know, you know I picked them for fifteen wins down to fourteen, but I did pick them for a high amount of wins. Here. I believe in this team, and I cannot think that they will be anywhere close to last year's defense. And you can't have that many injuries, right although although they're piling.
Speaker 1: Up again, I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: It's the way it's it's got to be the way they practice.
Speaker 3: Your second and third round picks are out already.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that that I can't put on Dan Campbell. That I can't put on Dan Campbell.
Speaker 6: But like as the season going on, like all of those bodies dropping like flies, and Lions continuously being at the top of the jury list, that has to be the way you're practicing. That has to be the way you're prepping their bodies. But but what you're bringing up specifically, that's not on Dan Campbell. That's just bad luck.
Speaker 3: That it's lion's luck. I've been saying it. That's why I always tell Sean, look up, look up, there's a dark cloud over this team. Is okay? Okay, the only team that hasn't made the Super Bowl that hasn't been an expansion team, that's a dark cloud.
Speaker 1: Yeah we got we got Jimps.
Speaker 3: We got jim The Saints won a super Bowl.
Speaker 1: A rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: This is for like an episode where like a Patreon I get canceled heavy, Okay, say it?
Speaker 6: No, all right, super chats, shout out my dog. Freddie felt. Freddy felt that Schooble come back. Any kind of fool.
Speaker 1: Could see it.
Speaker 6: Tigers baseball emoji, Nick you said, oh easy, Yeah, you were highest in the room, right, twenty seven percent?
Speaker 2: In the twenty seven percent? Yeah, I mean he's probably like ten percent. I just want to be yeah, I want to be.
Speaker 7: Like, it's not nothing. It's not nothing. What he said you want to be a cool kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nothing if you if you consider Scott Harris and these guys, No, it's not nothing. The question do you think return to this city? Do you think a team's gonna give the money before the lockout?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that that's the window. That's the window they're banking on. That's the one month window. That's what he's gonna get paid because he can't wait till the new deal comes in, because it just.
Speaker 2: Depends like what's the what's the penalty for the grandfather guys? You know, like I, how have he is a team willing to take that penalty and pay him a fun ton of money.
Speaker 5: There's a bunch of question marks with everything. We do not know how it's gonna look yet, which you know, I wish I had more for you right now. But the quote was hopefully they are involved with everything. I would love to return. He said that he did not need to say that. Yeah, you quote I would love to return. That's insane.
Speaker 11: I do take that.
Speaker 6: I do take some Yeah, did not first anything. The first twenty seconds was like was like typical pr speech. I had a great time. I was very emotional leaving. But like the specifically said, hopefully they're involved in November because I would love to return.
Speaker 7: That that that was not needed to be said afore he said.
Speaker 3: He said, well, any team could have traded for me. That was another thing. Anything not really not really, Terrek, not any team could have traded for you. Sure these guys get what they want.
Speaker 11: On that edge real quick.
Speaker 5: The Brewers were not trading the number one prospect. They weren't trading Luis Laura or their left or the pitcher we were after too, so like the and Cooper Pratt the shortstop. So they literally had four untouchables that they wouldn't trade. Yeah, I hope they get swapped in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: They will, they have no change.
Speaker 11: I hope they get swapped.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, Nick Bombs. Had they traded Schooble and Minds to the Brewers, I bet you they could have gotten somebody. I would have put both those guys to the Brewers.
Speaker 5: Do you think they could have got I don't they could have gotten The Brewers are so stubborn they wouldn't move off.
Speaker 3: I'm giving you two great arms, one great arm and one arm that could be great. That that was my pick. I thought it was gonna be the Brewers, and I would have gave them both guys.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't think the brew Cer was moving off those top guys, and I think that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 3: Well, they're gonna wait a while, they're gonna get swapped.
Speaker 14: Whoa freaky Jeff bu building freaky Yeah, all right, before before we get to it, because I know, I know we're kind of pressing on break.
Speaker 2: Let's get through these last two. Okay, okay, real quick, maze. Your chance was come on the week he got arrested.
Speaker 3: Say it again.
Speaker 1: He was supposed to come on heavyweight. So we got arrested.
Speaker 2: Really and the reasonhy I was saying, I think it's gonna be a big year. We had conversations before, obviously, I for two years. It's what fucking sucks for me. Man, two years I've been screaming up and down, get him out, get him off the outside, put him in the middle, put him in at the nickel spot because he could tackle.
Speaker 1: He's not the fastest guy.
Speaker 3: I believed in him.
Speaker 2: Guess what, that's exactly what they were going to fucking do. And then bang, I believe how could he be so dumb? Lions of Luck twenty five years old. Yeah, so Sideless with the nurse super chat. The best part about the twenty twenty four draft being so bad is we don't need to sign any of those guys and we have space for branching little Porta.
Speaker 3: That's an absolute fact. That that's the truth.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, Sideless.
Speaker 7: That's a great one.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Silace and then might be might be bad says crunch Time.
Speaker 7: Sick about Gibbs? Is he not consistent?
Speaker 3: I don't think they're sick about it. Deep down, Jeff can't be upset.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to watch the hours. I can't. But it just it just makes no sense to me. It really doesn't.
Speaker 3: And then quickly did he not want them to sign him at all? He wanted the wait and then franchise him. That that's what he wanted to do at first. At first, let's say last season, I was like, you don't have to sign any of these guys. I would just wait it out. And I but I was gonna bring players in. Yeah, that's not how they operate. They don't operate the way I thought that they should.
Speaker 1: Operate a team.
Speaker 3: Like I said, they're playing checkers and teams like the Eagles and Rams, they're playing chess. That's it they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh, it's kind of just pointless to be upset about he's gonna get paid. He's well, he's deserving of getting paid. I'm with you, like, if I'm playing, if I have the controllers in my hand, Yeah, you're playing out this year, you're playing on next year. I might pay you next year. I mean it was two years early, but Bijon gut his two years early too. It's just the nature of the game right now. I don't I don't know why, but.
Speaker 3: That and all the teams talk, all the agents talk, they all know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, I mean again, he's still not even the top three highest picked on your team. He's not. He's not crippling.
Speaker 3: Sooner than later, they will be a salary recap strictly for quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: They're talking about it's gonna change.
Speaker 3: Everything is gonna change. Quarterbacks are grossly over They eat, They eat up too much. You need, they need their own salary cap.
Speaker 1: Makes no damn sense, man, to be honest with you, Oh yeah, yep. Well that's why the quarterbacks so they can get it.
Speaker 7: But that's it.
Speaker 1: Let's go to break. Let's go break.
Speaker 7: Mad packs, Mad packs, mads. Are you ready to talk to mad packs?
Speaker 3: Let's do it. You're ready, fans, here we go. If you're a fan of mad packs, you already know they bring the heat. But this summer they're shaking things up with some massive new drops. Get ready for the boom. Shoka Locka. I always wanted to say that kg does the best boom shot of lock two hundred milligrams hash rolls and Gummies High Low two hundred milligram live resin along with the brand new mad Pack extracts perfect addition to your summer plans. Learn more at atmadpacks dot com, Mad Flavor, mad Hi, Mad Packs.
Speaker 12: The hunting season is almost to here, Detroits, and your Lions are on the prowl. Make sure you're locked into Woodward Sports for all the Dan Campbell reactions, Jared Goff touchdowns, common row first downs, Kenny pancakes, Kirmy Picks, Gibb's big plays, and of course Jack Fox.
Speaker 4: His leg yesday.
Speaker 12: Locked in on all your Lions coverage right here on Detroit's number one sports network.
Speaker 4: Sports.
Speaker 17: Some days call for light, others lean bold, what about everything in between? All Day IPA the easy choice for every day citrusy crisp refreshing flavor. You can float with light on the hops, Big on refreshment one's great two even better brood with you and money, no shortcuts, no fuss, big on flavor, never too much. All Day ips.
Speaker 10: Hop into Easy. We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but.
Speaker 4: We do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our side.
Speaker 10: Woodward Sports.
Speaker 12: Jamier Gibbs breakout season floatings.
Speaker 10: Of the five games to the Exhaw touchdown.
Speaker 12: Woodward Sports the most dominant Detroit sports coverage around.
Speaker 3: Guys, summer just got a serious upgrade, including the new buzzin Energy from Loom. It's the same smooth THC buzz you love, now paired with a clean boost of caffeine from Green Tree Xstack. Make that green tea extract. Maybe we're real fruit juice, no artificial sweeteners. Buzz and Energy is bold in flavor, lightened calories, built for the long summer days and even the longer nights. Try and refreshing right now. It's a refreshing peach and raspberry lemonade. Crack a can catch a buzz. Keep the good vibes going. Available now at all forty Loom locations across Michigan. Learn more at loom dot com, buzz.
Speaker 2: It, what if They're welcome, Bite Tights Live Which sports dot Com. Easy to by Tom Masway, Christopher Platty, Nicholas colaf.
Speaker 1: Smash Like Button b Friends with the Friendship, The Dream Doctor deriveth man, Do you like weed?
Speaker 3: Phil wants to know.
Speaker 1: Oh mas a big pie.
Speaker 3: I like walking by the guys when they're smoking outside. That's what I like. What's that secondhand buzz or something?
Speaker 1: That is one of the best videos, one of the greatest sports history.
Speaker 11: I could not I wasn't there, but I was watching. I literally like my stomach hurt.
Speaker 3: I remember taking that gummy. I don't know what was it, ten milligrams or whatever, they like ten millig I take this, I'm like, so I take it at two o'clock.
Speaker 1: The show starts at two.
Speaker 3: I'm with Brailing and Ryan and uh, we're on location. Three o'clock comes like right, like like a minute before three. I'm like, nothing, man, I was ready to take another one. All of a sudden dropped out. I had absolutely I couldn't even talk. All I did was laugh. It was just laughed. It was a great feeling. It's like I'm just laughing my ass off the last hour. And then I sit in the car and I'm like, I can't drive yet. Right then I start laughing again. A half hour later I started driving home. I was fine.
Speaker 7: I showed that video. I kid you not to Almost every everybody I know.
Speaker 14: Like.
Speaker 3: I lost that hat, though I don't have that hat anymore. I dig deep and I came up and.
Speaker 1: I came up.
Speaker 2: That was a legendary SnO, doctor Riam, says Nick. I'll see you down to Miami game. I row one for the yard line behind the Lions bench. Look at that a good plug, NI link up a doctor derivative.
Speaker 3: Doctor Rivative has got some ticket hook.
Speaker 5: You know it's crazy. We'll let you know where we're tailgating at. It's gonna be a crazy party. We got about fifty Lions fans going down. I have never read, I have never been. I've been to Houston was really cool. I really enjoyed that. I've been to Dallas. Uh yep, twice.
Speaker 1: It was cool.
Speaker 11: Jerry World was very cool. Houston was a great time.
Speaker 3: Now tell me when you were in Jerry World. Yep, I guarantee you you were just watching the TV.
Speaker 11: We were in the bleeds. But I'm not a TV watcher, because I was.
Speaker 3: Said at I'm talking about the screen that that takes up.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, it's hard not to take a part. But I'm used to being in the bleeds, so I always always watching. I like watching the play develop. So that's a shout out. Three forty five.
Speaker 11: Game, three game, enjoy it.
Speaker 3: It's a great stadium.
Speaker 5: I'm super excited. I mean, that's gonna be so much fun that. I mean, as everybody knows, I am not selling my season tickets. And then one of the biggest reasons why tailgating with a group of Lions fans that all have one common goal of winning a Super Bowl is so much fun.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that? Mass? I have them slide. But Nick, after the drafts, I'm sawing my ticket. He's pissed off. Yeah, I said it was an overs.
Speaker 2: If you never said I hate this fucking team. Yeah, alliance, I'm done watch these assholes.
Speaker 3: I get it. It's a painful thing to be a Lions fan, truly pain. Nobody knows our pain. I'll say it a million times that you can go to any city in America that has a football team and no one will understand. No one will realize that the Lions have never been to a Super Bowl. They'll say, oh, yeah, you've been to a couple of super Bowls, right, No, well, yeah, for.
Speaker 1: Sure you have.
Speaker 3: No we're the only original NFL team that has not gotten to a super Bowl. We got close twice. We got blown out in ninety one by the Redskins, and we blew the game against the forty nine ers. That was as close to the super Bowl as they ever got. And they lost five nothing to the Cowboys in nineteen seventy one in the divisional game. That was it. That's as close as they've gotten to a super Bowl. And to be a Lion fan is you need. You need a lot of stomach medication, you need a lot of migraine medication. It's it's very painful. But I do say this year in February, when they tee it up for Super Bowl, whatever number it is, it's sixty one, sixty one, is it? Anyway, it will be sixty years nineteen fifty seven, twenty twenty seven, sixty years of Lions football not winning. Or is it seventy years? Is that seventy years fifty seven, sixty seven seven, seventy years years, seventy years football just the last time they've won a championship game. So I think it's a proposed they win it this year and win in LA. What the hell? Y keep the Rams out of there? You know the Rams are playing. That's why Donald's coming back. He's gonna pick, He's gonna pick his games, he's gonna pick his plays to be in there, and he's gonna say, I'm just gonna stay home and go to the super Bowl. They think they have got the super Bowl locked up, and if you look at their team, they look like a damn.
Speaker 1: Mortal lock like a mortal.
Speaker 3: If you want to bet one team to win, it's like betting the Dodgers, right, It's like betting on the Dodgers, betting on the Rams to get back to the super Bowl at their home stadium where they won the last damn one. Well you get if all the Lions gotta do is beat them once, that's all you gotta do. Play your best game once against them, and then you can beat the inferior AFC.
Speaker 5: My question to you guys, just bringing about that, like just around like the NFL real quick be ase.
Speaker 11: We take a look. Obviously, the Rams are the.
Speaker 5: Favorite, prohibitive favorite for sure, and especially if Aaron Donald comes back. What do you guys believe is number two? Who do you guys think is the second favorite? Who is who's your guys second best team.
Speaker 2: In the NFL's gonna win the Super two teams.
Speaker 1: If it's not the Rams, who is it picked two teams that's tough. Can see Yorks, Red Pete. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, Keith Walker. They still got the same defense for the most part. It's it's it feels like it's up in the air. Yeah, because I said Rams almost like anybody.
Speaker 3: I got a team that I think could well, a f C team that I think will win the a f C.
Speaker 6: Between two teams I got you, I guess one of them, the Broncos and the Broncos Texans, I'm right there with the Texas.
Speaker 3: Texas get any offense, they will represent the a f C.
Speaker 5: Any offense, Same with the Broncos for that matter. And they just traded for Jaylen Waddle Ye.
Speaker 3: On the NFC.
Speaker 1: I get on the Broncos train, and Texas to Texans has fucked up.
Speaker 2: I've kind of been root for him as like AFC team, you know, but I don't want to get my hopes up, even after I did the last two years. Now I'm looking even with the Manty Beef, even with the Monty Beef, I mean, I mean, I was like, sweet, He's on a team that I fuck with, but.
Speaker 1: They don't have any offensive lineman. I don't understand what the fuck is going on there. It's like they don't give it's it feels set up.
Speaker 3: They were bad last year, but we really don't know what they've done, and we don't. We don't watch no no.
Speaker 1: I know the judge of a couple of guys. That's one guy in the second round.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: But why'd you went to the second round? Why do you go spend some money? Your quarterbacks are a rookie contract.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's weird how these things are set up because you got guys like Josh Allen who have no wide receiver. Say they with Justin Herbert, good quarterbacks, no wide receivers, but you got golf and he's still really good. Everything he needs everything, everything but the office. It's crazy how these things work out in the NFL. The Texans no offensive line. It feels such an easy fix. I don't know why these teams like, don't do it.
Speaker 3: Listen, don't laugh at me. And this is the truth coming from coming from my head and my heart. I believe the Lions are the second in line, but behind the Rams in the NFC.
Speaker 7: I'll give it to Philly. I'll give it to Philly.
Speaker 1: I gotta see what this offensive coordinator is doing in Philly.
Speaker 7: That's fair.
Speaker 1: The offense was very bland, and then our defense look good. You remember that game, our defense look god against Philly.
Speaker 3: It was a terrible game.
Speaker 1: It was they had a game. I liked it. I like defensive games.
Speaker 6: The year they switched coordinators, they did not. They did not farewell. That was a year they imploded and lost to Tampa, right like what last not last year, but the year before, I believe was when they had they had a new d C n O C. And then they they like imploded down the stretch this season and lost in the playoffs.
Speaker 7: So you're right.
Speaker 6: I mean that that coordinator stuff is everything. That's why I got to see what Calvin Shephard is in year two.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be good. Shepherd's a good coach. You need you need talent, Yeah, all right, you need talent. If you're not rushing the quarterback, your secondary certainly can't hold the receiver out for five seconds.
Speaker 1: Especially your secondaries. We have a practice squad guys too.
Speaker 3: Of course, that Packer game on Thanksgiving when and Sean does a great impression of Jordan Love.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was at that game. I wanted to I wanted to throw up. I left in the early fourth quarter because I knew it was over. The guy had time for coffee and cake.
Speaker 2: Well the part of mats they were getting pressure, but he just he does this ship where he backs up. He's backing up, He's it's a fadeaway shot. Almost Wait, it was football. You go watch last year, watch the press conference in Hudson and Dan Campbell talking about it. They just had no answer for like, I just yeah, I mean, we're not there. We give him credit for I look, I'm not I take the abuse for saying it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's way better than we give him. He's way better. People give him adit for now. One guy way to give credit for is your other guy though, Kayal, I think he's supremely talented. Though I'm not gonna never deny that.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to bad mouth that. I'm telling it that kid's gonna be a superstar.
Speaker 7: What about here right now? What about Drake may you guys all, he's gonna be a superstar.
Speaker 6: He's a real deal for sure. So where's new ankle at in your pecking order of champion.
Speaker 1: Gotta be up there to. Yeah, they gotta be up there to.
Speaker 3: They'll get in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but their coaching situation might fuck him up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Because it does.
Speaker 1: I hope he does too. I hope it does.
Speaker 3: I was talking about to see I want to see if Abel get fired.
Speaker 1: To be honest, they never go fire him.
Speaker 2: I was telling Bryce the other night, but he took him to training. He was like, Dad, who's the greatest football time? Like, it's Tom Brady. But don't forget he cheated for three of his Super Bowls.
Speaker 1: Don't you forget that? Bryce?
Speaker 3: A lot of gates?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of gates.
Speaker 7: A lot of a lot of gates.
Speaker 3: Play coach Kate another gate.
Speaker 2: That was so funny that was seen the training camp reports about J J. McCarthy struggling and somebody quotes is like I saw that. Anybody try to give defensive play signals?
Speaker 3: Do you think he is the Patriots? Do you think he is not going to be a quarterback?
Speaker 1: How old is he? Do you know? Do you Nick? Do you know how he is?
Speaker 7: He's j J.
Speaker 1: McCarthy. He may be younger than he's gonna be a long while. I'll say that much. It's gonna be a long while.
Speaker 7: He's a couple of years younger than the al He's got time.
Speaker 1: He's a couple of years younger than they.
Speaker 3: Let me, let me ask you this question about we have the fun Caleb Williams stuff going.
Speaker 1: Right now? This team?
Speaker 3: Would you rather have Jared Goff or Caleb Williams as your quarterback? This Lion's team?
Speaker 1: Y'all hate me?
Speaker 3: Jared Goff, I'm gonna hate you, Okay, I'm not gonna hate you.
Speaker 1: What about you, Jeff your year?
Speaker 18: I don't think I would hate you. But I got into this argument mass on the Sunday Morning Football Show with literally everyone there. Brother was the only one that understood where I was coming from. The question Brother asked was what would you be more afraid of Caleb Williams figuring this out and becoming a kind of, you know, a higher percentage completion percentage quarterback or Michaeh Parson's coming back. And I said, Caleb Williams. If he gets somewhere up to sixty four to sixty eight percent, you're looking at a Patrick Mahomes esque player like that is literally the talent that he possesses.
Speaker 7: I agree with you, and a you do a show is on stick, you know.
Speaker 18: Of course, Jared Golf Slappy was just oh my god, you think he's better than Golf?
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 18: But the potential for Kayler Williams is there. That's why he was drafted number one overall. And he was just like that for one year. He was known as the number one quarterback in college football for two years and they said he could have been drafted number one for two years straight.
Speaker 1: In the NFL draft.
Speaker 3: He couldn't have gone to a better coach than Ben Johnson. Yeah, I mean what I said, if you put him, let's just say on I don't know, pick a team, the Raiders, Yeah, the Raiders, it's different, Washington, the Commanders's he wouldn't be the guy he's gonna be.
Speaker 1: We don't know if he's gonna be that yet he is.
Speaker 18: The potential was there when you see I see like the regression of completion percentage. But what people didn't see is his first year he had Keenan Allen, that's one of the most sure handed receivers of all time. Like he's gonna catch everything. He's basically like you know, almost like the older version of Aman Raw. For a lot of years in the NFL, he was that slot guy that just would terrify you. He would catch everything. His hands are glue, and you look at what he lost, and then you go into that now he has Roma duns and he has Luthor Burton and DJ Moore. Luther Burton didn't come on to the end of the season like you're going into this year, You're seeing Colston Lovelin. He's going to be an animal, like he's he's a he's a top five tight end waiting, Like seriously, he's top fight in top fight in tight end wad.
Speaker 3: They lost their center too. People have to remember that they lost their center. They drafted a new one, but they did lose their starting center.
Speaker 18: Who was it all pro but that Ben Johnson and Caleb Williams combo of if Caleb Williams can uh, you know, kind of elevate his play, that is dangerous. That is definitely scary for the Detroit Lions. By the way, defensive backs, we don't have that as a strong suit on this team, so you should be afraid.
Speaker 1: Drew Dolman was the center that retired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a little nervous, but let them put it together consistently. Then I'm not there with you.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. I think.
Speaker 2: It can happen still, I just don't know what it's gonna happen this soon. Like I think with Matthew Stafford, it took a long long time for him to get it down too. I think guys are uber talented, depending that talent more than they do the playbook way too often. Even if there's excellent o's. He knows if I hang on to this, I can still whip this bitch down their six yards and find out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So I never know if it's gonna work out with him and Ben, because Ben, so you gotta get the ball out two and a half seconds middle of the field, hit your guy where Caleb is like, if.
Speaker 1: I wait two more seconds, this could be a touchdown. It's like we ever learned from that exactly. They don't like.
Speaker 2: I get that Ben's a great offensive mind, and I get that Cills tremendously talented. But I don't know if the two necessarily mesh, you know, but it can. It can, And I'm a bombing and I hate the bear, so maybe I'm just being by.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, for sure, they won't.
Speaker 3: We hope they won't.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 2: I got up there on this rek straw. But Chris, we gotta pay some bills. We do, gotta pay some bills.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about sex, baby, Let's talk about Supreme lending. Let me tell you about Supreme lending. Guys, Supreme Lending. If you are buying a house, you need to call these guys, chad and curse. Their numbers are on the screen, Give them a call today. They got zero percent down payment programs, ninety seven percent, customer satisfaction score, ninety nine percent, calls on time. These guys don't wait, waste your time, and they save you money. What else do you need? When buying a house, you get something extra and that is Woodward Sports gives you five hundred dollars off your appraisal. So you get five hundred dollars off your appraise. So just by mentioning Woodward Sports, just by telling us the centia. So please, if you're buying a house, tell them what we'd sports Cenia.
Speaker 12: For more Detroit Tigers coverage, make sure you subscribe to Woodward Tires on YouTube and.
Speaker 1: Old Tires all the time for.
Speaker 12: The hardcore Detroit sports fans who can't get enough for the Motorcity's teams. All season long, you'll get non stop Tigers contents from onfield interviews, postgame reactions, and roundtable insight from Woodward Sports.
Speaker 19: It's game on at artin Jakes, wings burgers, pizza, and ice cold drink served up with attention to detail, wall to wall TVs, great service, and a vibe that keeps your crew coming back. Artin Jakes a sports bar setting with a fine dining flavor.
Speaker 15: You're building a whole combat sports enterprise in the heart of it in Detroit, and that's why I think it's cool.
Speaker 16: I think with opportunity, right, like you said, maybe you like to punch people in the face for real, and you know you want to be a boxer, and you have an option there. Maybe you don't like get punched in the face and you want to make you know, you like the theatricals and the storylines, and you have an avenue here. Maybe you start at one and then want to change to the other. I don't care, I will. I just want to in the building and know that you have some place to go to explore that. Just having the ability to what do you want to do and how do you want to do? It's the best of your ability and you know it all starts with the kids.
Speaker 10: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but.
Speaker 4: We do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our side.
Speaker 10: Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: Y aldough Ice certainly've been doing for over thirty years. They fixed DMACS eyes. They can fix yours to right now for nineteen ninety nine, per Ie, get your eyes fixed. Most people are in and out in or eight minutes and seeing twenty twenty the very next day. Call me at two four eight.
Speaker 2: Five five, three ninety eight one hundred or visit the yaldo icener slash six nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Most people think energy comes in a sixteen ounce can full of sugar and neocolored liquid, but you you know better. It's time to upgrade your game with Thrive Energy Pouch is no jitters, no sugar, crash.
Speaker 11: End, zero bloating.
Speaker 5: Can be found online at dipstop dot com and remember to use promo code WSC for fifteen percent off your entire order and exclusively at all Market Fresh and Market Square locations thrive, clean energy, zero distractions.
Speaker 11: They just f and work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what up? Welcome back whatever, it's live. Sports dot Com must be more.
Speaker 2: Tom aswy Christopher Gladdy, Nicholas col week in jail, jail, Yeah, on Friday's gotten from five to Sunday midnight.
Speaker 1: Got technically Monday.
Speaker 3: But yeah he's out on work release after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you know you work his regular day job all right, week in jail. It's cool, you know.
Speaker 7: Hopefully he beats the case.
Speaker 3: I couldn't last a day in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah you would. No, maybe not.
Speaker 7: You don't know, but jail is easy.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't e haven't want to know. I don't ever want to know.
Speaker 1: Put makeup on you? What's that movie Longest Yard?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You watched the remake of Longest Yard?
Speaker 1: I take it right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay Reynolds, was it what you thought the first one was better? Of course?
Speaker 3: I don't watch the I don't watch the remakes of anything.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't watch the remake? I refuse, I.
Speaker 3: Will watch. I didn't watch the remake of The Bad News Bears.
Speaker 2: What No, Billy Bob, you w are something crazy about this guy who loves superheroes. Stuff like that has not taken part of the Marvel cinemat universe at all.
Speaker 3: There's too many superheroes that I haven't even heard of.
Speaker 1: But you missed out from the beginning. It was there from the beginning.
Speaker 4: For the Hulk, you the Hulk.
Speaker 3: I grew up there was a cartoon on every day. It was either The Hulk, Iron Man four, those the first one, Captain America. Those are the four, and then it was Aquaman. But Batman and you guys, don't that's my guy. I'm a Batman, spider Man, Superman, those are my three. Those are my o gs.
Speaker 5: I just watched the original Batman with Nicholson as a joker.
Speaker 3: You like, did you like it?
Speaker 11: I didn't love it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm like I am.
Speaker 11: I am happy Christopher Nolan took over the Big Three?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it you because like the time period?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Little corny?
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: The humor is different.
Speaker 7: Is that the one is?
Speaker 14: That? Is it?
Speaker 6: The TV show that had like the pile And that's my Batman.
Speaker 1: That's just Batman. That's Adam Madam West, Adam West, the guy from Family Guy.
Speaker 3: I know, say a bad word about that Batman.
Speaker 1: Nothing's ass.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know it.
Speaker 3: My Batman has a utility built.
Speaker 1: So my Batman, my man chest arm.
Speaker 3: I argue with my with my friend Nick earlier today. But what which bad man was better?
Speaker 1: Who's this Batman?
Speaker 3: Not my guy?
Speaker 1: Who was? Who is it?
Speaker 3: Who's your guy? Nick?
Speaker 1: His Batman? There's too may Batman's Ben.
Speaker 11: Oh no, that is the worst take I think I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Comic book Batman. That's fair, he said Ben Affleck. He's on a microphone, he said, Ben Afflete looks like the comic Batman. That's kind of my Batman has Ann Hathaway. So case closed.
Speaker 3: Christian Bale did a great job. They all I love them all, I think, but my favorite is the original.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you robbed herself from this.
Speaker 3: It's been like I haven't missed a Batman movie.
Speaker 1: The Spider Man. Then he was about to watch The night was so good.
Speaker 3: I cried, listen, I wanted to see Spider Man. Once you go into the what's the U verse? Saw the freaking verse?
Speaker 1: But if you but if you would have watched it, you would have you would have been in the verse.
Speaker 3: It's too crazy. But but yeah, not don't belong up there, because he went seventeen years and in New York City, that's where Spider Man belongs.
Speaker 6: You can also watch them as a standalone if you can't, like, you don't have to get all the way into everything.
Speaker 7: You can watch them as standalone.
Speaker 3: Now, can I watch this as a standalone? The one that's new?
Speaker 7: Yes, one hundred?
Speaker 1: I thought so.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, you should watch the other ones in that series, but like you could watch the Spider Man.
Speaker 1: You should probably watch you should probably watch two and three first.
Speaker 3: I like Toby Maguire's one and two. I like those two. Toby Maguire was Spider Man.
Speaker 14: He was.
Speaker 1: Toby Maguire was my Spider Man until this last Spider Man. Okay, agreed, Yeah, that's how good it was.
Speaker 11: Tom Holland is Peter Parker he is?
Speaker 3: He does?
Speaker 1: Look Toby killed it.
Speaker 2: He was phenomenal. I don't want to discover that out The Spider Man three. That was Man's who isn't that venom?
Speaker 1: The venom one?
Speaker 4: He like?
Speaker 1: He was like a bad version of No, No, No, Toby Maguire's Man three.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The third bro Bro was thirty act like algebra is hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird. It was crazy.
Speaker 7: I said, tell me mcgirl was thirty two, acting like algebra was hard bro, but he was.
Speaker 3: A g I flunked out. I went to summer school for algebra.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I failed.
Speaker 6: I failed the math placement test when I went to when I went to McComb before I went to Michigan State because the power went out, so it like failed, it failed me and marked me everything wrong that wasn't that I didn't finish yet during the test, which was a math portion, So you got.
Speaker 7: To be put in the lowest man.
Speaker 5: You still take s A T tests, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 3: On the math. On the math, I had given up. I just started boo boo, boo boo. I wound up getting three hundred on math. Two hundred is what you start with. I got three hundred on math. I didn't even try.
Speaker 1: I'll forget.
Speaker 2: I was taking like a final one time, and like I was copying this girl and she got like ahead of me on a page.
Speaker 7: I was fucked, and so I had to had to just do it, and so I did it.
Speaker 1: I got the third highest grade in our class. Wow, Yeah, I know. I was proud, Like I was proud of myself. My boy, believe me, he's like no way one thing I will get out before we go to mail bag and stuff like that, and.
Speaker 3: It's Savior says tests are racist.
Speaker 1: Test a racist. Tests aren't for everybody. I'm a good top. I was never at homework. I just survived school off of tests.
Speaker 2: History is my jam, though, like she's just sports, because sports it's like story time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: It saved me in schools with papers.
Speaker 6: Papers were like because all you're doing is arguing your own point and feeling in like philosophy.
Speaker 7: So it's like that's what saved me. Tests.
Speaker 6: I was not good at not at all. Ain't easy, man, It's why I went to mccum before.
Speaker 1: Did you watch The Newest Batman with Robert Pattinson?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's a dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They nick not like it.
Speaker 3: You didn't like it?
Speaker 7: You like Heading for the Hill.
Speaker 1: I liked it. I watched Penguin, of course. I love the penguin. Penguin, the Penguin.
Speaker 11: That was amazing.
Speaker 1: I was a little upset that they, you know, skinny guy, I got a fat guy's job. But he did. He did well with it.
Speaker 3: He did a great job.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: I gotta watch it.
Speaker 1: It's worth it. The girl, actually she's the best. Yeah, she was the best.
Speaker 11: I didn't realize. I was like, what do I know her from?
Speaker 5: She was the wife of Jordan Belford Belford and uh the first Wife.
Speaker 11: And the Wolf of Wall Street.
Speaker 1: Also, I remember the first Wife. I just remember.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 5: That's why I was like, I was just rewatching it the other night. I was like, holy ship, that's the girl from Penguin and a great actress. I mean, she's phenomenal.
Speaker 11: Thanks looking, Yeah, for sure it is.
Speaker 7: Rick Shaw had a solid day.
Speaker 2: I won't say solid day because he got got a few times, but he's getting got by guys like Amro Saint Brown, Jameson Williams, who you obviously are.
Speaker 1: Probably better than him.
Speaker 2: At this point, I feel like he's like, really got sophomore season for him because all these damn injuries. But as Rake Shaw, I think he's the only guy on the team that can keep up with Jamison Williams. He was so much so on a deep ball that James Jamill had to push him down. He will pushed him down and kept going for the ball. They called the offensive pass interference called the ball back. But yeah, and it's the only one I feel like in the practice and keep up with Jameson Williams on those deep.
Speaker 1: Tyler Williams man, again, I don't Again, I don't know how to measure it. If it's like our interior offensive line sucking or into your defensive line being great. But what happened? What did Jeff do? This guy? He really is this guy?
Speaker 3: What do you do on his phone?
Speaker 7: And he just goes like he just goes like this, like you're trying to take a picture of whatever's on screen.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go break back. De we got what was it?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see you.
Speaker 7: No, No, he's joking.
Speaker 11: I'm playing.
Speaker 7: I'm joking, all right.
Speaker 1: Talks about jam during the bag.
Speaker 11: You want to see dylaningler statistics.
Speaker 1: Yan Dylan's what Dylan Dylan's Ingler.
Speaker 6: That's kind of break That's what sure gotta be. His only fans name Jalen Duran. Jalen Duran has no fans though no suitors. According to ESPN, I could have told you that. I didn't need ESPN. I didn't need the big backing of Disney to tell you that Jalen Durton had no suitors. But the latest update is the pisses aren't quote no rush because there's no suitors for Jalen durt outside of Detroit.
Speaker 3: That still is not a good thing. You don't want to you don't want to have a band.
Speaker 7: We're supposed to just cave it.
Speaker 1: He's the one doing it. Fuck this guy.
Speaker 3: How much did they want to pay him? What do you think it's fair?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't say him. I wouldn't pay him more than an average value of thirty four.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I'd pay him like, I'd pay him like the tenth best center, because that's what he is. If he hits his upside, he's one of the four but three best centers. But but in the playoffs he was a bottom ten center.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 6: So let's pay him in the middle. Let's meet in the middle. You're you're a top ten paid center. That's fine, signed a shorter deal, and I think that's what he's going to do. I think that's what he's gonna do. And I'm fine with that if I'm Detroit too, because you know, like in a couple of years, we could realize that that experiment just ain't gonna work. It's very hard to have your number two of of a championship team be a center that's not a shot creator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's a decent free throw shoot.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I don't understand why he can't have a shot from there.
Speaker 6: He does, he does. It was just it was just a mental collapse. It was just a straight up mental collapse. And that scares me because that's like, I mean, you see it, markl Foltz, Ben Simmons, Roy Hibbert, like you see it, like all positions, all sizes. Sometimes people just get that, you know, and there's people that overcome it too.
Speaker 3: You think the Calves actually saved the Pistons a little headache by knocking them out and not having to face the Knicks. I know they owned the Knicks. I was at both those wins.
Speaker 1: I needed to.
Speaker 7: I just needed to see that ship in HD Man. I needed I needed to see.
Speaker 6: I needed to I needed to be in Detroit screaming fuck you Brunson at the top of my lungs.
Speaker 7: I needed that.
Speaker 6: But but yeah, I agree, Mats. I don't think they were beating the Knicks. I said the Knicks were beating the Spurs. Yeah, I knew it. I could just tell when the team's unlocked. That like next level of basketball.
Speaker 1: That's serious.
Speaker 3: That's what they did for a for a what was it a five gamer for That was a damn close five game series.
Speaker 7: That was awesome. That was awesome. I look forward to it this year, though, I look forward to New York this year.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we get New York this year.
Speaker 2: We'll see Christmas to your video to play when we get back. Okay, but fist, let me tell you guys. Wait, how Amy think or what.
Speaker 6: Uh Nick tell us about water has I'll tell you about water because it's the very first canned vodka cocktail from Founders.
Speaker 5: We were drinking them last night. Make sure you get it over ice with a slice of lemon. It's five percent ABV. It is truly the drink of the summer. We're loving it here at Woodworth Sports and you're gonna love it too. So next time you're at the store, make sure to try a case of Water Hazards. They are delicious drap, please drink responsibly.
Speaker 12: The hunting season is almost to here, Detroits and your lions are on the prow. Make sure you're locked into Woodward Sports for all the Dan Campbell reactions, Jared Goff touchdowns, Common Row first downs, Kenny Pancakes, Kirby picks, Jim's big plays and of course Jack Fox his leg yes day locked in on all your Lions coverage right here on Detroit's number one sports network Sports.
Speaker 13: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious Jim that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about pre fitness training and the judgment free zone that leads and feeling energize all day long? Jo ain't played a fitness today with the pre pf app online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month, a ton.
Speaker 12: Of sun, a ton of sports, and a ton of man. Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights Live Daily.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you it was about the massage sharehouse all right, the corner of what wood Long Lake roles my favorite spot. Give me your favorite spot too. All you gotta do is it a massage shareofs dot com and now in the state of Michigan. You're not visiting Michigan, but you still want to support those support us. Visit messides shares dot com. A guy hosts the number one massage chair review channel.
Speaker 1: On the internet scanning yard code of visit massage sharehouse dot com.
Speaker 3: Someone complained about our our ads. They said, Kirby is on there. They should be. They should be redone, redone two.
Speaker 7: So that's nostalgic.
Speaker 3: Oh, Kirby picks, your ads are dated.
Speaker 1: Lion Lifer, I mean he's not wrong.
Speaker 7: That guy, that guy's been going Lion Liifer' is on it tonight. Yeah, he's funny.
Speaker 1: Mail Bag gets you questions in mail bag? What's your backup MLB team?
Speaker 4: You have?
Speaker 1: Like seventy.
Speaker 3: Yankees?
Speaker 11: Who's your one?
Speaker 3: Growing up? Yankees? Mets, Phillies?
Speaker 1: Those are my three.
Speaker 3: I came to Detroit ninety three immediately the Tigers vaulted to the top. I covered the team. I fell in love with the team. I saw him in six twelve, saw him in thirteen fourteen. How do you not fall in love with that team? You know? So I root for the Tigers above all, follow by the Yankees, the Mets, and then the Phils.
Speaker 1: Mail Bag mass what's your top three movies all time?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Easy, Rocky, Godfather, Godfather, too Rocky too, top four Rocky to me, It's the greatest movie and I am going listen December nineteenth. At the Fisher Theater. December nineteenth, they are showing Rocky on the big screen with an orchestra doing the music. So, if you're a Rocky fan, fifty year anniversary is this year. I have a movie poster at home with Rocky Love Just Love the Free I watched it a million times. Just watch it a couple of weeks ago again just Godfather, Godfather?
Speaker 1: You going, oh wait, are you watching them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're watching the movie of the making a Rocky.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: He looks it's crazystic I no, no, I've.
Speaker 3: Seen the coming tracks. It's about two and a half minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably I hate him. They do that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 11: It looks incredible. Did you you know the one coming out about like the chef. I forget what it is.
Speaker 5: Oh god, no, Boardane he from The Holdovers. If you ever watched that, he was in now you see me three good actor. Don't know his name?
Speaker 3: He passed, didn't he?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Suicide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't see that.
Speaker 3: Any of the Rocky fans in here, any of Godfather fans in here.
Speaker 1: Man wants you to take the quarterback ranking quiz. Okay you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Caleb Williams of Sam Darnold.
Speaker 3: Caleb.
Speaker 2: Dak Prescott or Justin Herbert Dak Jackson Dark or Fernando Mendoza Dark, Jade Daniels or Jalen.
Speaker 3: Hurts Daniels or Hurts all Day.
Speaker 2: Gino Smith or Baker Mayfield Baker, come on, come on, Brock Perty or Michael Pennox, Oh Brock, Shre Sanders or Bryce Young Right, Sean Patrick, Mahomes, uh Tua or Drake May, Drake May, Tyler Schuck or Mac Jones.
Speaker 3: I don't know about Tyler yet. I'll go with Tyler over.
Speaker 1: Mac, Kyler Murray or Jordan Love, Jordan Love Easy, Jared.
Speaker 2: Home Wow, Jared Coffer, Matthew Stafford, say it again, Jared Goffer, Matthew Stafford, you're asking me that Stafford of course, McCarthy or Rogers, mcconfey, Mcarthy, heads on there Aaron Rodgers of course, Josh Allen or Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: C J.
Speaker 1: Shroud or Trevor Lawrence, Lawrence Easy, Daniel Jones.
Speaker 3: Or bon Nicks, Daniel Jones.
Speaker 1: I respect it, cam Ward or Jacoby Brissett.
Speaker 3: Cam Ward, I like cam woardon I don't know, he hasn't done anything yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just looking at like Alby's a backup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's been in the league a long time.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Deshaun Watson or Lamar Jackson, Come on, l Jackson, Sam Donald.
Speaker 1: Or Justin Herbert, Justin Herbert right over Donald Donald? What is it?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take Donald Wow?
Speaker 1: Donald or Prescott Prescott Prescott or Caleb Williams, Caleb Jayden and Daniels or Fernando Jaden Daniels.
Speaker 3: Jay and Daniels. I don't know what Franzel is doing.
Speaker 2: What do we see Jackson Dart or Jaden Daniels, Jackson Dart, Wow, that's crazy. Jalen Hurts or Jackson Dart Jalen Hurts Hurts. You could say whatever, don let me influenced. I'm sorry, I'll shut up. Michael Pennix or Gino Smith. Damn this because long Gino Smith.
Speaker 1: Or Brock Party Rock Rock Party or Baker Mayfield, Baker Willis or sure Sanders Willis. You're talking about Willis.
Speaker 3: I love my guy, you know I love Willis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's about starting Willis. If they fucking he has no receivers. I feel so bad for Bryce Younger, Malik Willis, Bryce Mahomes, Malmes, Max Jones or Tua Tua Tua or Shuck Tua Golf or Kyler Murray Gough Golf or Jordan Love.
Speaker 1: Oh uh uh Love Oh. Another one for easy.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the dark Side Stafford or Love Stafford Burrow. This one's easy Rogers or Joe Burrow, Rogers, Josh Allen or Ann Rodgers Rogers.
Speaker 1: This is like like now thing Oh now then Alan.
Speaker 2: Probably all Right, bo Nicks or Shroud Nicks, Trevor Lawrence or bow Nicks, Lawrence, Daniel Jones or Trevor Lawrence, Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Watson or Jacoby Brissett.
Speaker 2: Watson, cam Ward and Sean Watson Watson, Frando Mendoza, Justin Herbert, Justin Herbert, Herbert Herbert or Jaden Daniels Herbert Herbert or Jackson Dart Herbert Herbert or Jalen Hurts, Hurts Hurts or Sam Donold Hurts Prescott or Hurts Prescott, Shre Sanders or Michael Pennix, Pennix Pennix or Leek Willis Leak, mass Leak or Gino Smith mass Leak, mass Leak or Brock Party Purty, Bryce Young or Brock Party Purdy Purty, Mahomes, come on Mahomes or Mayfield Mahomes, Murray or Mac Jones.
Speaker 1: Murray Tyler Shuck or Kyler Murray Murray Kyler Murray Toua Murray Kyler Murray or Drake May Drake may Golfer, Drake may Goff, c J. Stroud or j. J. McCarthy Shroud Ohio Steak, Guy Shroud or Joe Burrow Borrow bo Knicks or Joe Burrow Borrow, Joe Burrow, Daniel Jones Borrow, Joe Burrow or Trevor Lawrence Burrow, Mendoza or Jacoby Brissett Brissett Mendoza.
Speaker 20: I don't even know what he could do yet, it's fair Coby Brissett or jayde and Daniels again Daniels, Tim Tebowan multiply cam Warden or Jane Daniels.
Speaker 3: You want a playoff game too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What is that last one?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Jane Daniels or cam Warden Daniels, Deshaun Watson or.
Speaker 21: Jaden Daniels, Uh Daniels, Jane Daniels, Lamar Jackson, Lamar Jackson, Lamar Jackson or Jackson Dart Lamar Jackson, Lamar Jackson or Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson, Lamar Jackson or Sam Darnold, Lamar Jackson, Lamar Jackson or Jalen Hurts, Lamar Jackson, Lamar Jackson or Prescott.
Speaker 3: Give me Dak WHOA.
Speaker 1: Jeff? What was that?
Speaker 2: Mac Jones or Shreder Sanders, Mac the mack is back? Michael Pennocks or Mac.
Speaker 3: Jones, Mac Pennis, don't do anything, Mac.
Speaker 1: Jones or Gino Smith, Gino Gino Smith or Tyler Shuck Gino Geno.
Speaker 3: Or two h I'll go Geno this time. This is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: This is way longer than I remember it, for sure, Geno or Kyler Murray, Kyler Murray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is way longer. I feel like Kyler.
Speaker 2: Murray or Milik Willis, Kyler Murray, Bryce Younger, Kyler Murray. I might just give this to you and Keith.
Speaker 3: We lost a whole audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where we're at?
Speaker 7: We're at two hundred and forty two people. I don't know what we were at before.
Speaker 1: Hey, you read me back questions. I'm just give the computer to mask and he'll give us.
Speaker 3: How bad am I? How good am I doing here? Guys, your.
Speaker 11: Mendoza is better than.
Speaker 1: Backup quarterback to beginning season.
Speaker 11: Oh, not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: By the way, Kirk cous has gotten a scuffle with Max Crosby today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm Patrick Mahomes or Gough Mahomes, Jordan Love or Mahomes Mahomes, Stafford o Mahomes.
Speaker 1: We did it?
Speaker 3: How about this one? Stafford and Mahomes Stafford McCarthy. I'll give you mendoza now, shrouder mendoz go aheadn't let.
Speaker 14: Me, is it?
Speaker 1: Mahomes already back in something.
Speaker 3: If something comes good, I'll not playing pre.
Speaker 1: Season stand Jeff says playing week one.
Speaker 3: We are doing a.
Speaker 5: Woodward Tigers stream on Sunday. Make sure you guys do tap into that last money meltin.
Speaker 2: It's uh mail bag bird king of McDonald's fries. McDonald's, come on, we usually burking for me. Yeah, you're breking McDonald's.
Speaker 11: Okay, Wipper juniors are money, They are good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this quiz as long as hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, double cheeseburger is good too.
Speaker 18: Do you hate how nowadays a lot of fat food places they don't never have fresh fries.
Speaker 3: Ever, McDonald's always.
Speaker 11: Doesn't know who always has fresh fries.
Speaker 5: Chick fil a unbeaten. I had it for the first time in a long time. Spicy chicken sandwich is the fry chicken thirteen bucks or twelve bucks or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't beat it. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 11: Delicious?
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 11: I would love if we somehow landed them. That's my next call. I don't know if we align with their.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Danny Rodgers, Hunt's crazy, Danny Rodgers the network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that's who we are. What the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it is crazy, but it's crazy awesome.
Speaker 2: But when we have her on, are we ourselves or do we got clean up with the audience hate that we clean up, you know what I'm saying. Or the audience want the heaviest walk the heavies.
Speaker 1: Respectful. Yeah, this thing is not done. Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 6: I mean, you guys handled it with Mina very well. Which professional you're a professional, but your guys self with Mina.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Yeah, that was a killer.
Speaker 1: I love meaning by I think you too.
Speaker 11: That was a phenomenal interview that way.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: A few years ago, yeah, but two years ago probably, I think it was less me every now and then, I congratulated on the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: What are you congratulator on her Seahawks? So the Seahawks won the Super Bowl? We need will you mas? Top ten? I'm waiting till as the top ten. Alright, Tom's have taken though.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I made a mistake.
Speaker 2: Oh damn it were restarting. I'm shuking, all right, I'm uting some mail bags.
Speaker 1: My mass is doing this.
Speaker 3: I'm late for work.
Speaker 2: Oh damn it, I got you put your mail bags in there. Okay, so the Ronan's already trying to get his canceled shots. N What category does your annual household income fall under?
Speaker 3: Why can I hear this?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Less than less than twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: Masses?
Speaker 2: Number one quarterback in the National Football all of these things. Matthew Stafford, number two, Patrick Mahomes number three, Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: It gets a little crazy after Ford's Caleb Williams, How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I want him on my team?
Speaker 1: That's fair?
Speaker 7: You like here?
Speaker 1: Williams?
Speaker 2: Dak Press got five, Jordan Love six over golf, Lamar Jackson seven, it's kind of crazy golf eight, Baker Mayfield nine, Aaron Rodgers ton, who's eleven?
Speaker 1: Eleven is Joe Burrow. I should move him up to be fair. When I asked you Rogers.
Speaker 2: Versus Burrow, you were Rogers, yeah, which is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all times.
Speaker 1: Crazy as Mass.
Speaker 18: Your list is actually like your top three, I think is like almost identical.
Speaker 1: To what the NFL vo ok Newton. He had Matthew.
Speaker 18: Stafford as the best quarterback in the league just simply because MVP uh you know, award this past season playing lights up ball.
Speaker 3: Obviously the best thrower of the football a periods.
Speaker 7: Obviously got hurt.
Speaker 2: But well you got Josh all right, chat, I said for US seven O five Mass, sign us out man, people miss you.
Speaker 3: Five minutes over man, I'm late for work.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, if you want to catch up and hang out, I'm over at Rock and Bruce Tonight down the street, Royal Oak. Come by, say hi.
Speaker 1: I'm just there.
Speaker 3: Just say hi, shake hands, kiss babies. It's always great being here, guys. I miss you all, and I hope they'll be back as many times as possible. Lion seasons coming up right. I've been a heavyweight since day one. I'm leaving a heavyweight today for Spencer and the Gang Easy. My friend Nick from Alabama Jeff Chris nick I called Nick.
Speaker 1: Chris Sunday, mass is going to join Whatodward Tigers.
Speaker 3: I'll be here Sunday. Join us guys, beat those giants. We'll see you next time on Woodward Sports