Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward Slash Podcast. Tonight's guest is Rick Rick. Thanks so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome. Rick, Please give us a brief bio on yourself.
Speaker 1: I was born in Texas. I grew up there most of my life. Moved out to the country at a real young age, did plenty of hunting, and did so many things a young young one does out of the country, a lot exploring, graduated from around the area. I had one son and worked a regular job after I got married, but mostly mostly all my life. I grew up around the area and went to church there with my family.
Speaker 2: Was it East Texas or West Texas?
Speaker 1: South Texas? What part of the state South Texas? Like twenty five miles out of San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Not only did you grow up in Texas, from what understand, you grew up in a haunted house there. What was that like?
Speaker 1: That was back in the days. From what I heard from one of the relatives that owned that slave camp area, they used to make brick there. And later on I found I was told that railroad ran through there right by our house actually, and I actually found some brick on the ground that were buried on the ground because that's the way they used to harm up the brick. Even found some railroad nails. But it used to be a big slave camp before, which used to belong to the Kings that was their last name, and ran from sixteen sixteen oh four all the way into Pote, Texas. But yeah, that house was pretty haunted. I mean you could back in those days, we had typewriters, and you could hear the typewriter going off by itself and clinging away and reversing its way back to its position. TVs would turn on by themselves, doors would open and close, apparitions, uh voices, even people talking in the living room when there was nobody at home, only by myself. There's so many things that happened there and and and it's like mainly like the whole area of youuld hear people had so many different experiences and even seeing apparitions during the day or at night time. But who knows what really happened there, you know, with with with the people that lived in the area, especially with the grave sites being there, you know, for so many years. Who knows, but yeah, it was it was pretty hanted, you know. If I've witnessed so much of that through my life. I'm in my sixties now, and sometimes I think maybe they followed me.
Speaker 2: Oh I hope not.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, I mean I've been here in Wisconsin for twenty years now and I've still had still up to this day, i still have things happening around the house, you know, from seeing apparitions to things moving and lights flickering, smelling smoke, and et cetera. You know, it's you know, you become used to it. I guess you could say in a way, but it's not. It's become no big deal to me. It's become like part of the norm. But yeah, I love it up here. It's it's beautiful. I mean, people are great. You know. I can't do without the cheese, oh, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a given there. I don't care who you are or how you are. Rick, if you have a dog mean an encounter, it's going to change you. With that in mind, how did your encounter change you?
Speaker 1: Well, I mostly kept it to myself, but I was cautious everywhere I went and when it came to outdoors camping or hiking. Is it just helped me stay more alert and be more cautious about my surroundings. But maybe overall it's just keeping it to myself. It didn't really really bother me that much, but it's just helping me be more aware of my surroundings. That's what it did to me, keep more to myself.
Speaker 2: Well that saying I'm glad you're able to deal with that experience so well. It seems like if you have an eyewitness who was really traumatized by a dog man encounter, they don'tt to even think about dog men. But on the other end of the spectrum, eyewitnesses like you who weren't traumatized, sometimes they become obsessed with a dog man topic. Speaking of that, from what I understand at work, you've got to figurine on your desk called Dirk tell us more about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's true. Yeah, so now I am more into bigfoot and dog man any kind of cryptid. I like to read about them, or listen to your podcast or and hear stories about, you know, different encounters. But yeah, I have a dog man figuring probably like about six inches tall, and some of my co workers ask me, Hey, what's up with the figurine. I said, oh, that's dog man. Oh yeah, that's cool, I said, yeah, I named them Dirk. So I showed them the name underneath the foot of the dog man little statue, and that, you know, people think it. They're awesome. You know, many people like it at work and they think it's pretty cool. But I've just like it because it means something to me. It's just something that I went through it in my lifetime. I know a lot of people get tattoos and so forth, but I like the little figuring, you know, the statue of dog men, and it always reminds me of what I went through in the past. And I get to share it with people who only ask. You know, but yeah, pretty cool.
Speaker 2: When you have shared your experience with people at work, you asked, how do they respond?
Speaker 1: Like an awe, mouth open and eyes bulging out, and like, you know, it's like wow, you know, I don't know what I would do. I would probably soil my pants or run off. I don't really know what I would do. And you know, and I just listen just by looking at the reaction of their faces. It says a lot.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, I can only imagine the reactions. If you've had a dog mean encounter that you need help dealing with, or if you'd like to be a guest on the show, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com and submit a report. If you've had a bigfoot sighting 'll like to be a guest on one of my two big foot podcasts, please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com. All right, Rick, please tell us about your encounter. Now, give us a real last detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: The encounter. I was sitting at church and I had I heard this sermon before, and I told my wife at the time, I said, you know what I'm I'm going to take a ride in my pickup truck and I heard this sermon and I'll be back. She said it was fine. So I take off and go down this secluded road, jet road, and as I take a right, I mean nothing had been built there for I'm going to say probably over one hundred years. And on the side of the road, if you would go into the woods, you couldn't even walk in there because it was so thick. As I'm driving further down to my left. It was a pretty flat road, thick brush what an area. I noticed that somebody had cleared out a section. I guess I had bought the property and they were planning to move in there or something. And as I'm as I'm driving, it was like around I say, like seven thirty to eight o'clock. It starts getting pretty dark during that time in season. I turned on my overhead lights on my rollbar my pickup, and I see this huge creature coming down from an oak tree. I would probably say like about fifty to sixty feet away from the side of the road, give or take. And this thing was massive. It was just coming down from it. She started pulled over on my truck and I'm like, what in the world is that? And you know, it's like I'm just looking at it. So I started looking at seeing all the detail, the back of its head, the back, the arms. The arms were huge, and one of the things I noticed was were the hands long, with like about two and a half to three inch nails black in color, and I mean the forearms were huge. I mean, this thing was like a V shape coming out from the tree. And I had pulled over and I could hear the bark, you know, where he was tearing up the bark coming down, and as it stood, i'm gonna say probably around I'm gonna say over seven feet tall. This thing was huge and about four feet wide. I mean you could see the bulkiness of its shoulders, the muscle, the contour, and it squat down by the tree. It kind of moved over to the left and its squat down. And when it's squat I would say he still surpassed my height and I'm like about five five eight, And when I saw him, I was like, what in the world is that thing? You know, I seen different types of animals in the woods, but never anything like this. I was like, wow, it just blew me away. So being a hunter, and you know, hunting squirrel, deer, you know, I always carried I had my gun rack on my back window on my pickup, and I said, I'm gonna shoot this guy. I don't know why I did it. I think about it now and I regret that so much. But it kind of flinched and it turned around and looked over his shoulder, and it had a long snout, tall eears, big, old, long years, kind of like a German shepherd. And it never grinned or showed its teeth, but it was like light brown in color, kind of like a tan. As a turnaround to it's left. It scared me because, you know, because of the reaction. It was really hardly any reaction to it. And I scoot back to my truck. I was about like two or three feet away from my truck, but the door opened through the rifle in there on the passenger seat, and I stuck it on drive without closing the door, and I just zoomed out of there, peeling out. The place only had one entrance, so I turned the truck back around quite a distance, and I was so scared. I rolled my windows up and probably drew drove by there like eighty miles an hour, maybe faster. I think events might launch at me or anything of that nature. And you know, I went back to church and sat there thinking, man, that thing could come through the window, and everybody's here and they don't really know what exists out there, you know, But being there, I didn't smell any kind of odor. One thing I did notice when I was there in its presence was a total stillness. There was no birds, no nothing, no chirping. I could feel no wind. It was just lack in a bubble. But that was quite an experience. I'll never forget that. But the down to the hips were like it was like a V shape and it's just huge, I mean masculine. I mean this thing could you know, I think about it now. It's like this thing could rip through anything. Its height, its shoulder with uh it some back legs and arms are just massive. I mean I've encountered where I've seen a bull bust like a telephone pole used as a fence and just clean off the ground, probably like nine to ten inches and it just tears it right off the ground, you know, breaks it. I know the power they have. And I mean I looked at this thing, at this dog man, and I think about it now and it's like, you know, I just wonder what it could have done. You know, it is quite an experience. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure you won't. Yeah, And I can understand why when you watched it climb down out of that tree. Did it climb down head first or feet first?
Speaker 1: It was feet first. You could see where where his knees were bent sideways coming out, but it was it was crawling down from the tree with its hands up and kind of like an Have you ever seen a utility the people that work on the on the telephone poles, the way they climbed down from the trees the same way. I mean, but its feet, its claws were just I mean they were like a magnet to that tree and it's like they can climb it up and down easy. From what I saw, the claws on the on this creature were just massive. I mean, no problem, no slipping is just there. The paws, the hands were there, the feet were there and just clinging to the tree. But you could actually hear the bark, but it was just tearing it up coming down. And I can imagine because of the how big it was and its weight.
Speaker 2: You know, you said its knees were bent sideways. What did you mean by that.
Speaker 1: Like coming out kind of like if you're squatting down with your legs open in that position coming down from the tree.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, what kind of a leg structure did it have? Did it have a hominid style legs structure or legs like a dog?
Speaker 1: It had like like a like a human like a human waist, but its waist was real bulky, I mean massive, Like you can see the muscle layers and the legs up to the lap and up to the knee it was like human, and down to the calves and then from right below the calf it like transferred over into like a wolf's hind legs. I would imagine these these his paws were probably, oh my god, I'm gonna say, like two times whiter than my fist. I mean, they were huge, but the feet of a dog, the hands and arms of a human, and the legs. It had a very short tail, I would say, like about a foot and it was light brown in color, kind of like a not too bushy of a tail. But but yeah, it was. It was. It was. It was quite an experience though looking at looking at it, I did sketch it out myself, and it was just I mean, I mean I feel like I could still see it like I just saw it yesterday or a while ago. You know, coming down from that tree. That thing was massive. I'll tell you that that's one of the things I'll never forget, how big it was.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I'm sure you're not going to forget a lot of things about that experience. How big of a tree was that it was in.
Speaker 1: I say, I'm gonna say it was probably Let me see. I mean, if I was to stand by the tree and try to hug the tree, I don't think I would get my arms around it. See, it was a pretty wide tree. And I know for sure it was an oak tree because they grow pretty pretty big, you know, they get older, pretty tough trees. But like I said, they were cleaning out the area, and it looked like they had trimmed the tree, and the area look pretty neat how they cleaned it out, So I don't I don't know what it was doing there, maybe eating off a squirrel nest or jumping from tree to tree. I don't know. I just I just can't take the the size of it out of my mind. It just I just my mind came fathom that it's just huge.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's understandable. You see something like that, that big, that's not supposed to exist. It looks that way. It's going to make an impression on you. Now, some dogs rick are expressive with their tails. Other dogs the tail just hangs like there's no emotion in the dog whatsoever. You said that you saw its tail, its tail was kind of bushy. It was on the short side. Did it ever seem to move its tail around when it would look and notice this, or it was about to stand up, or did the tail just hag?
Speaker 1: No, the tail was just hanging that. That was one of my main focuses. My main focus was that how how the tail looked, knowing like you know, like some of the deer or horses that you see, but that that That's one of the things that really caught my attention was a tail. How it was wide and just feathered down. I would say like about a foot maybe a foot and a half long in regardss of what I've seen on drawings and pictures where they're pretty long, but this one was a pretty short short tail in length. I never even saw it make a movement. It's just it just hung there, and I guess it was to me it kind of looked like kind of a It was kind of like in a peaceful stage, like I guess, just wandering around until Rick showed up. But yeah, it is show any kind of aggression anything like that.
Speaker 2: Thank goodness, you described its leg structure for us. Did its lower legs look too small compared to its thighs and the rest of its body.
Speaker 1: Though, no, no, this this this thing was this thing was pretty long from its hip down to its feet. I mean, I don't I don't know if you ever seem like a bodybuilder's like when they're stretching and you know they're they're showing their muscles and how they can flex them. But you see like a like a bodybuilder's leg from their hip to their knee. That's the way it looked, but it was longer. I've heard of dog man people say that they're shorter when it comes to the hip area down to its legs, but this guy was pretty huge. I mean, the legs, the link from their feet to their hip was pretty long. And then the V shape going up towards its hips to the ribs was like a V. And you can see all the muscle layers up to its shoulders and its back arms again like a bodybuilder, you can see the biceps and the triceps, and you know on the rear of the back of the arm where you could just see it where it was flexing coming down from the tree and as it stood there with its arms down, I mean you could see the layer of muscles and or it's light brown in color. Like I said, you can see the hair, but you could still see the muscle layer. It looked pretty fit. I mean super fit should I say, but yeah, it's it's from its hip to its feet. They're pretty long legs overall tall.
Speaker 2: You did a great job noticing all these details. Hats off, Tea. Now you described its feet as being keenid, like I don't want to read into things, just to make sure if it had Keenan style feet. Did it also have hocks instead of ankles like a hominid style like would have.
Speaker 1: I didn't really see like I get. I'm gonna say, from its from its calves two the bottom, that's where you could see like the back heel like where kind of like like a cat where it has its dew claw on the side on the inner side, but you can see the back of the heel. And then from the like the like if you're looking at the dog's leg, like after it comes back from from its heel, like a portion going up towards the top, that's where it would like came into the calves of the of the dog man's leg. It was just crazy looking at it is mind blowing how it. It contoured into like the human leg. But the paws were huge, I mean they were. It had a pretty white spread.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, you did agreed job noticing all these details. I'm impressed you told us that it had some pretty impressive claws, both on its toes and on its fingertips. How long would you say the claws were and did they seem to be curved or pretty straight?
Speaker 1: So they were curved, they were black in color, and I'm going to say about two inches. I'm going to say about two to two and a half inches. You know, I thought about when I go back home and go visit, I want to take a drive and have somebody, you know, just ask for permission. Maybe if they let me go in there. It's just a distance from the road and just grab a measuring tape and look at it and have somebody measure it from where the distance where I was standing, just to see how tall it was. But the hands that looked totally human. But like I said, from the thumb to the finger I've seen I've gone to the zoo and I've seen the hand from a monkey that I had a display of a drawing or you know, a picture that The length was just about I'm gonna say, if it's from my thumb to the point of my finger, that's how wide it gow. That's that's the length. It was from the thumb to the back of the finger where you see your knuckle joint. It was pretty long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like they were did the dog man do anything. They gave you the impression that it might have come down out of that tree because you pulled up.
Speaker 1: No, it was coming down when I was driving and I saw it. It was actually coming down from the tree already. That's when I pulled over and rolled my window down, and I was a stack like, like, you know, what in the world is that? You know? But it was actually moving while I was driving by and stopped to see it. It was coming down from the tree.
Speaker 2: When it came down out of the tree and stood up, was it facing you or facing away?
Speaker 1: It was facing away. It was still facing the tree when I saw it come down and it stood there. That thing was massive, real tall, and it kind of like stepped to the side of the tree and that's when it squat down, facing away from me, giving me its back. But yeah, that that back was massive, I mean from shoulder to shoulder. Unbelievable. I mean, it was quite an experience.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure it was. Yeah, I don't doubt that at all. If it wasn't facing you, Phil's facing away from you, did it seem to be aware of your presence.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say yes, because my truck had a kind of like a little rumble. It was stock mufflers, stock engine, but it still had a little a little rumble in it, you know, and opening up the door, those eighty five chevies you can hear when somebody opens those doors. I'm pretty sure it was aware of my presence. But it was like I saw it like it was like no big deal that I was there. I was doing like it was kind of like I'm doing my own thing, you know, I'm minding my own business. It didn't show aggression. But the thing was when when I took action and did what I wasn't supposed to do, That's when it turned around and it looked over its shoulder and looked at me, and I was like, oh boy, But yeah, I truly believe at one hundred percent that it was aware that I was there, but it was like minding its own business. I truly. I think that they don't really mean harm to anybody. It's just they just want to be left alone. And why it wasn't aggressive like I've seen others other people tell their stories are pretty aggressive. Like I said, I never saw its teeth, but yeah, it's it. Definitely knew I was there though.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't doubt that at all. Let's break this down now. You said you're pulling up and as you're pulling up, it was already coming down out of the tree and it hit the ground. It wasn't facing you, it was facing away. You pulled up to a stop, and you're just observing it. How much time in seconds would you say past between the time when you stopped the truck and fired on it.
Speaker 1: I am going to say from the time I stopped I saw coming out from the tree, stood there and grabbed my rifle and just saw it, just saw it squatting down. I didn't fire right away. I just stood there. I'm going to say maybe less than a minute, I would say, because I didn't fire right away, I just stood there watching it, trying to see what it's your reaction, what it was it going to do? Was it going to stand up? Again, whether it's still chewing that I couldn't see because it was facing away from you and it's back towards me. But I'm going to say about a minute, probably less, I see.
Speaker 2: Well that's more time than I expected. I thought you'd say just a matter of seconds. So that's good to know.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I know when a situation like that happens, your brains are going to just run out of your ears, so your thoughts are going to be all over the place.
Speaker 1: But yes, looking.
Speaker 2: Back on that time there rick, knowing how you were thinking about everything played out, Why did you shoot that thing? You made it clear it wasn't threatening you at all, So why did you shoot it? I'm not placing blame on you. I'm not judging you. I'm just trying to understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, And you know, up to this day, I cannot understand why I did that. I regret it so much. And I'm the kind of person that believes and if I'm going to to kill it because I'm going to eat it, you know, I'm gonna go hunt for something that I'm going to eat, you know, not just kill it and leave it there because it's not doing anything to me. And I have that huge regret that still haunts me to this day, knowing that I shot at its buttocks, and I think to myself, boy, that was the most horriblest thing I could have ever done, and shoot it and it wasn't doing anything to me. But I still don't understand why that was my reaction. I just don't know. I can't wrap it around me. It's just why why did I do that? I had no reason too, I just I myself can't understand that. Why I have the hugest regret.
Speaker 2: Man, don't be too hard on yourself. I mean, you were in shock. You never were prepared to see anything like that, so it's hard to say what a person's going to do when they're in a situation like that. So, like I said, don't be too rough on yourself. It's just one of those things. Now, it sounds to me like that round when it hit the dog Man didn't have much of an effect at all. That's how you said it played out. I'm wondering what was that rifle chambered in.
Speaker 1: It was a twenty two magnum hollow point. Ah.
Speaker 2: That explains a lot.
Speaker 1: Then it feels like like if I'd thrown a rock at it. It just like I didn't do anything to it. That's why you hear some of my friends. I would have taken my big rifle, my gun, I said. Believe me, I don't think it would have had any kind of effect on it. The best thing is just to walk away, leave it alone. You know, well you pretty much did throw a rock at it. That's what it amounted to.
Speaker 2: Yes, he didn't know what dog men were back then. Obviously, what do you think it was? Do you think it was just a flesh and blood creature that you came upon that night? Do you think it might have been a supernatural being, i e. A spiritual creature, a spiritual being? What do you think it was? My thoughts were because my father I still have my dad, but my father was also a hunter. He did a lot of fishing, always out there in the woods, and he had told me, he would tell me, if you're going to go hunting, always take your rifle and a hanggun. Have your your hanggun by your side on a holster. Never leave your handgun behind because you don't know what you're going to run into when you're out there. And that kind of made me think, like, what have you seen that you have not told me he knew something. But I know he also told me because the wild hogs once starts squealing, you know, they draw the attention of the others.
Speaker 1: And he told me. He says, they can really rip somebody apart. And he says, once you're up in the tree, you have nothing to defend yourself with. You're gonna throw the rifle, but you gotta have your handgun by your side. That's always the best thing to do, the smartest thing to do. And I say, well, that's one. But what has he really seen. I mean, as a child, I remember going fishing with him and it sounded like a four or five hundred pound guy jumped into the lake or into the river and you hear a huge splash. And of course I was probably like six or seven at the time, and you know, that would scare me. The first thing he would do is just grab his rifle or hear twigs breaking on the ground where something was walking and grab his rifle quick with a flashlight. But yeah, that's you know, some good advice, you know, never leave.
Speaker 2: It sounds to me like he might have known a thing or two about what was going on out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, but looking at it, I believe now that I have studied, and of course we've read the Bible and know a lot of things. Mike's father in love knew a lot, and we will talk so much. He taught me so much too, things that he won't talk to or stand up there and preach. Should I say, he kept a lot of things to himself, and he shared a lot of things with me. But I believe that they were created because I myself believes that the Nippilim did exist in this world at one time, and the DNAs were crossed and they bought so much knowledge with them, and I truly believe that they were their hybrids, that they created themselves with different types of DNAs from other creatures, which a lot of people, and I myself believed that that's why the world was destroyed with water to cleanse the area, because the DNA was so manipulated. And you hear in different religions how different beasts existed in this world, different creatures. But that's what I believe. I myself believe that, yeah, they've always existed, and there's a lot of tunnels and caves underground. I mean, who knows.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a deep rabbit hole, very deep. There are so many things about this world that we just don't understand. We're never going to understand. It's just one of those reasons. That's just one of the many reasons that dog men are so mysterious, and I guess we feel the way we do when we see them or have them around. Besides the sound of it climbing down out of that tree, did you ever hear it make any other sounds, any other noises?
Speaker 1: No? No, No, like grunting or growls, anything like that. Like you said, you know, it's like one where when we see the unknown, I know, so many things are blocked or we see things that it's like our everything's over exaggerated. I've seen people who are scared of a roach or a mouse and they said, yeah, it stood up in its hind legs, And you know, they see all these things at the moments when they're We're at there there in that moment of being scared, you know, anything it could be possible for that person in their imagination as they're scared. But to me, I was not scared. I was just drawn to it. I was interested in and seeing it do other things. You know, what else can I observe? But I didn't hear it growl. I didn't hear it any kind of yelping. Even when I shot it, it just flinched. I didn't hear it too it's food or because I thought maybe it was seating on a squirrel when it was coming down from a tree, had a little snack or something. But yeah, no, no any kind of sound. It was like we were in a bubble. There was no sound, no noise, no nothing. I was just dead silent.
Speaker 2: Let's play that should have? Could have? Would a game? Now if you could go back and relive that experience, Rick, what would you do differently?
Speaker 1: Number One, I would have stayed in my truck and just observed it to see where it would go, how it walked, if it would climb back up a tree, or who knows, maybe there was another one close by, you know, And I definitely wouldn't have not shot it. If I could take that back, and I was just never have done that. I would just stay in my truck and observed it walking away or climbing back up a tree. But that always lingers in my mind. And what if there was another one close by? I would have just left it alone and just observed it walking away or whatever it did. And I wish a million times that I had had a camera or something with me. There's so many things I wish I would have done different, but my number one is never to have shot that poor thing and stayed in my truck.
Speaker 2: Second, well, I think you besides shooting it, I think you handled everything well. Of course, like you, I wish you wouldn't have shot it, but you can't go back and change what you did. It's just one of those things. You have to just live with it and move on.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Havn't said all that. It's obvious Rick learned some things about dog men by that experience, But what did you learn about yourself.
Speaker 1: Knowing that they exist? About myself is just the calmness, don't react too fast and situations like that and leave them alone. That it didn't affect me mentally. I've heard people drinking themselves to death, smoking chain smoking, and just staying indoors and not going outside anymore. I'm really more observant on my surroundings. I pay a lot of attention to detail. Is just keep trying to keep that to myself and trying to find out to see if there's other people out there like me that are interested in that, and finding out some more things and just leaving nature alone. I found out that, you know what, I don't want to hunt anymore. I don't want to hurt creatures unless I really have to, and you know I'm going to eat them for survival, should I say? But other than that, just leaving nature alone, it's just caring about it more. It may be more sensitive to my surroundings and being more caring about nature overall.
Speaker 2: Sure sounds to me like you learned a good lesson that day. As long as you can say that, then yeah, it's definitely a net gain. Well, it's about time for us to get out of here. But before we do, do you have any closing comments you want to put out there for us?
Speaker 1: Just keep the dog Man's stories coming, share some good adventures, and stay safe. Yeah, mainly just stay safe and keep your distance.
Speaker 2: That's always good advice, it really is. Well, Rick, I can't thank you enough for coming on sharing the details of that experience with us. I really appreciate it. Yeah, sure thing, And if I can ever help you, please let me know. I'll be there for you.
Speaker 1: Will do thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome. Thanks again so much, and have a great night.
Speaker 1: MS. English