Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, thank you for that horrifying visual you just painted for me.
Speaker 1: I told you yesterday I started feeling sick during the show, and then last night I had some of the weirdest like you know, in your brain's kind of hot from a fever like thick brain, and so I had just a crazy That dream was surreal?
Speaker 2: Was it not not safe for air? No?
Speaker 1: There was also a part I didn't tell you know, hearing somebody else's dream actually sucks. That one was at least a little steamy rain. Okay, well not that the first part. First part was great. Yeah, second bar was just went off the rails.
Speaker 2: All right. Hey, idiot told you brought you by our rock the Bank cash giveaways. You got today, Thursday and Friday, thirteen chances each day at one thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: Hey the signal, we're getting more texts on our signal being bled into by another radio station. It happens every year to all radio stations around this time. All you have to do is listen on the free iHeart app. You download it, it's free, and then you get none of that bleed over, you know.
Speaker 2: And it also there's this whole new redesign there that even has presets. Just once you pull up JR R. If you tap on, you can lock us in as a preset on your app, and then you know where we're at all the time. Even if you travel outside the area, you can listen anywhere. So I had somebody a truck or driving to Georgia. I go down anyway. So that's what the that's what the bleedover is from the religious station. When the days we have that, it usually clears up by mid morning. So yeah, really it's out of our hands.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a cross of heaven and hell, it really is. You get Marilyn Manson and I won't. Let's go, let's begin.
Speaker 2: In California, thirty five year old Christina Peniston is h charged with assaults in an attempted fork attack on her own mother.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know what's worse the fork attack are growing up with the name Peniston, she must have just gotten riddled with insults. Yeah, you know, she takes it, oh Peniston more than a urinal I tell you she's had more than than the urinal anyway.
Speaker 2: So you know Mom was able to hold her off, fender off and get the police there, and uh the woe still had the fork in her hand trying to get it mom. And she's thirty five years old, and I just I can't stop but think and go. You know, well, this is your mother. I know you're thirty five years old. Look, maybe you have some things you disagree on, but by the time I think you would get into your thirties, she maybe be adult enough to talk about things rather than try to I don't know, fork your mom to death.
Speaker 1: Well, she has some mental issues or drug issues.
Speaker 3: She does have a drug background, so that could explain a lot. I thought, what is wrong with people? These are your moms, And I'm glad you went that direction, because it's just you see it over and over.
Speaker 2: We've all we've all been pissed at our own mother before.
Speaker 1: But I would not even to the fact that I would hang up the phone on her.
Speaker 2: I would even do that much less stabber with a force. So what I'm saying, I doubt any of us really would or anger or disagreement would rise to that level. Speaking of anger. Yeah, let's hear from this fella.
Speaker 1: Fload of man, fload of man floating down.
Speaker 2: Man's got to be a man, he's got to be.
Speaker 1: A fly.
Speaker 2: And a refreshing change of pace. We're gonna go to Lee County in southwest Florida, the Fort Myers area. Okay, say a load of fifty four year old Florida man hung Triddon Penniston and now hung.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get this two together.
Speaker 2: This is why I said, this is almost a borderline headline of the week contender, and I probably would have put it in there, except we've got a slam dunk from yesterday that it's gonna be incredibly Hearts Beats album was a doozy Florida man shoots neighbor's pregnant cow after it wandered onto his property.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Shot shot the cow five times and it's got chest in a rear leg, according to the Lee County Sheriff's Office, and his only response was, I told the neighbor that next time his animals wandered onto my property, I was gonna shoot a cow. They're so uh. The cow uh survived the initial shots, but once a veterinarian arrived on the scene said that the cow.
Speaker 4: Needed to be put down and the babies, well, oh god, somebody said, well, when I'm in the work truck, I use the iHeart abby.
Speaker 1: It's just easier a lot of times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shooting a pregnant cow, you got issues? Yeah, mister Hong Hung trind And then on the lighter side of things, just sound like a farmer's name. He's not a farmer. He's the neighbor of a cow farmer.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying he lives in rural you know, acreage. If he's got a farm, if you've got a cow wander on your land. I wouldn't picture to walk out of my farm ranch style home and see a guy named Hong.
Speaker 2: What are you insinuating here? I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: I don't know too many, and I have a lot of Chinese friends. That's how it starts. I don't know too many chinamen that live on I don't know farmland.
Speaker 2: Do you. I don't know a lot of Chinese people, period.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of my one buddy, is it there, Nope, On's in downtown or Land. Another one is College Park, not.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Christmas.
Speaker 2: On a lighter sided news, the Indianapolis five hundred is this week in festivities kick off in Earnest on Friday with the traditional CARB Day short for carburetor when these vehicles used to actually have carburetors and they would do their final tuning and preparation for the race. And it's it's a it used to be a closed activity, but now it's a it's a fan favorite.
Speaker 1: Things already sold out. I heard that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Big event, which is one of the races you know, Sunday, but ahead of that on carb Day, one of the things, and you can get some some visuals on this. The entire fleet of Oscar Myers wienermobiles will be on hand and actually race on Friday during.
Speaker 1: Car You should have this pennist in there with the wier race.
Speaker 2: So the flag drop. Don't they have Grand Marshall? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I almost said the other one that's you know, the glan So.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's he called the what the marshal from the clan.
Speaker 2: Drinking or whatever?
Speaker 1: How many are there?
Speaker 2: We're talking about that story, my buddy yesterday. This is on the air.
Speaker 1: No, it was off the air to our engineer. No, wait, hold on, it was no, I think it was the Bulldog off the air though. Yeah, it was was tell that story. This is just nuts anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, one final thought before I get to that on there's six of these wienermobiles. Could you match they get in a massive pile up and they're all wrecked. Yeah, that's pile up of wienermobiles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go with your story because we already have people eating the steaks from that cow. You sick? Ohs somebody else angry Asian old farm? Oh so pat growing up in high school. It was after high school, I was. It was my I think first year in college. A good friend of mine and many of our friends found out that he was a grand dragon or wizard in the kou Klux Plan when his picture appeared in full color on the front of the Pod Beach Post during a march and then so we're all like, holy crap, did you see the paper?
Speaker 2: Isn't that Gary?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? And then these big old.
Speaker 2: Big old southern country boy, nicest guy in the world. So we're all like, Gary, what the f dude? He goes, I know, I don't bother you all with that stuff. I know you all aren't on board with that, and like, never mind us, what about you, dude.
Speaker 1: Gary, take the hate out of your heart. Come on, my mom saw you on the front page and you were having breakfast to our house yesterday. You talk about that's insane.
Speaker 2: I expected hen He had a different colored robond and the rest of the ones following him down the through downtown West Pond Beach.
Speaker 1: He was the big dog. Yes, his name it was Lord Gary right, oh my god like, and here I was just growing up the rough streets of winter.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was Anaco armed man. Tell Lothy, I heard what you at.
Speaker 2: We finally switch