Speaker 1: More.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you're talking about it. I don't care for you don't you can't found it. I don't care believe it.
Speaker 3: Time oga or some money?
Speaker 4: Who excuses huvement?
Speaker 5: Ain't no mount?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 7: I think under it all is capen laughing Because there's a time when your and you know you.
Speaker 4: Mispite who's me to the home, and there's the choice and weaving and this choice shooting who's loving me?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: So just David the.
Speaker 8: Lining leaving love?
Speaker 3: Just stop dogging around me? Perfect then for the time I just the secret and.
Speaker 6: This something.
Speaker 3: Taking the scene, So.
Speaker 4: You're gonna wait a big it feels so sonid I found out round off?
Speaker 7: Don't you don't talking begging? Don't you get me laughing? Because there's a time when you write and you know you misspiked. Who's stapping me?
Speaker 6: Don't know? And there's the.
Speaker 4: Choice then waving and this choice shoe think who's not bag?
Speaker 2: So just day.
Speaker 8: Leaving leaving love?
Speaker 3: Just stop dogging me around the boy.
Speaker 6: I think there's that's enough of that. But there's a lot of weirdness going on in that video. I just thought I'd throw it in there and make it weird all right, Well, hello everybody. I was buying some time too, so that I could see where and what I wanted to actually share ahead of time before we get into the talkie talk about portion of this show where I have to just read. I didn't see anything that was all that important. I thought, maybe there's something else I was gonna throw up here first, but I guess not. Unfortunately, they'm just have to talk more. And it is nine p fifty one am, October twenty second, twenty twenty four. Some things are dawning on me right now. That aren't that great, But whatever. Time as bitch, that's all I gotta say. A dirty, dirty one too. Yeah. Workers forced to stay at factory drowned during hurricane while CEO snuck out and survived. If somebody forced me to stay anywhere out of probably I don't know. If I had something on me to cut or puncture them with, I probably would have. Mm hmm. There's another way in here. Let's see. I thought it was interesting, Oh this is this. Here's Here's where the narrative plays itself and then fights itself for the drama of it. Right, Ukraine after getting all this money funneled to it, even though it's not really them, right, it's more nation building here. We're creating greater Israel or big Israel. Is that Zelensky character, because that's exactly what he is. He's a character. He is a g I. Joe character wearing the same green shirt since February twenty second of last year. Zelenski threatens it will, Zelensky threatens it will. So Zelensky isn't it now? Because people can't write headlines very well, get nuclear weapons if it cannot join Nate though, where they gonna get him from? They're gonna ask Russia, what about China? Who the fuck are they gonna get it from? Everybody hates them, rightfully, So they're gonna get it from us if they're gonna be threatening us, right, So the only the only natural and realistic and common sense that you can drive out of with This doesn't sound right today, This like sounds really weird, is that the US would give it to them, just like they've been giving them and everything else. And it's just another part of the game that they're gonna get nuclear weapons so they can play in this this war theater. But who are they? Who are they actually threatening? What do you think NATO is obviously, it's everything that everything ultimately is Rothschild Roman obviously. Yeah, I m f the freaking United Nations. All that is frankest jesuit, disgusting j word crap, right, Bolshevik bullshit. And Ukraine is one of the biggest Bolshevik bullshit fake countries because it was always part of Russia, Russia, the russ Belarus, Russia and freaking Ukraine all the same people until they divided it changed the language on purpose. This is what the Bolsheviks did and divided the people's minds through propaganda so that Russia, if it ever fell on their hands, couldn't be as powerful as it used to be. Dividing conquer strategy, right, breaking things up because it's it's not the people. It's not the people. The people didn't do that. Scumbags, cutthroats and bandits, merchants, merchants, usurers if that's a word, and thieves that's created it, bloodthirsty murderers. And oh, by the way, a lot of our money went over there. The United States having already been a vassal, what do you call that? A colony, a Rothschild colony, a Israel West before Israel was ever an Israel made sure that Russia became what it was through the revolution, the Bloody Revolution, the Red Revolution. Right thriends it will get nuclear weapons if it cannot join NATO. That's some most ridiculous fucking brain twister. I can whatever. Here's an interesting one. Kentucky man declared brain dead wakes up during Oregon harvesting operation. Yeah, that's a that puts a damper on the day. I guess I didn't mean to do it that way, but whatever. Do you see it on the screen, Yes, you do. Kentucky man declared date brain dead picks up during organ harvesting operation. How far into it? Like? Were they pulling out his goddamn heart? Were they taking out as lungs as kidneys? What a Kentucky man who was declared brain dead woke up as surgeons were in the middle of harvesting his organs. Hey, what are you doing? The Guardian reported that Anthony Thomas Hoover the Second was taken to the Baptist Oh good right, because yeah, fucking religions and hospitals they love that. He was taken there in twenty twenty one due to suffering from cardiac due to suffering from cardiac arrest. People cannot write. Family members were later told by doctors Hoover lacked any reflexes or brain activity and was taken later taking off life support. Well, if he was taking off light support and he was still functioning alive, then they lied and they were wrong. Hoover, who has registered organ donor? Right, don't never do that, because this is what will happen to you while you're still warm and possibly lable to survive. Some rich motherfucker will be matching, and you don't want that was then taken. I had a friend of mine die in front of his computer in the perfect way to preserve all of his organs. And he had just been in a you know, he was processed after a concert or something like that. He was processed and put in jail for a little bit because of disorderly conduct, and then like a few weeks later, he drops dead in front of his computer in the perfect way. His landlord didn't know CPR. He just saved his life. And his mother being a nurse and him being an organ donor, she's like, well, at least he's saving lives. I'm like, they probably killed him for his organ but whatever. Hoover, who was registered organ was then taken to have his organs evaluated to see which organs were eligible for donation. What. Yes, they were piecing him out. This is the scrapyard, the human scrapyard is the hospital. Right pick your own part, now, that would be interesting. He had some guy like pushing his little ivy, you know, rack with his tool set in his his clippers. Right, pick your own part. Oh. As the evaluation process began, Hoover's eyes opened up and he started to look at his loved ones in the room and said, the funk you doing to me? Family members were told by doctors it was just reflexes, just normal thing. Yeah, yeah, don't worry about that. No, no, no, we need these warm We need these warm organs. Please please look at the other way. Don't try to help your living relative here. Baptist and Kentucky oregan doing our affiliates reported that an hour later, Hoover's body was taken into surgery to have his organs removed, but surgeons stopped the process after Hoover started to thrash and cry visibly. God, the freaking horror. Doctors then came out and told Hoover's family. He was ready and instructive family members to take him back home and make him comfortable. People reported Hoover is still alive and being cared for by his sister, and he has difficulty with walking, talking, and memory. Yeah, yeah, but you know he doesn't have difficulty with being taken peace by peace. Jesus Christ. Man, did they have his chest split open? Like? What the hell were they cutting his ribs open? Kentucky Man Hoover comes back to life. No, we didn't. You guys are just shitty fucking doctors. As surgeons began the process of Harvard is seeing his body parts after he was declared brain dead, right, because doctors are lying sacks of shit. And this is why I'm bringing this out right now, because this is this goes to show you what you're what you're putting yourself in the hands of. Okay, Jesus Christ, I want to hear that music. Fucking shut that down. Okay, he's got a sippy cup and he's a live though. Hey, everybody, he's alive. That doesn't look anything like the other guy in the picture, Like, not a goddamn thing like it. Yeah, I don't care. Wait, is he saying words now? And we got a belief in the music Eurymas and pieces Trump. No, it just kidding, all right. So the disguise the limit it's supposed to be ass I don't know why they did that, but disguise limits. Maybe it's the check mark, that stupid, horrific eight hour a month check mark that I'm gonna by the way, everybody, if you're watching me on Twitter, and no, I'm never gonna call it that other thing. That other thing is a symbol, and it's a symbol for a very dark, sick, disgusting cult. So no, I'm not going to but hey, if you want to, that's on you. Disguis limit, it's at disguy's limits. I don't know if you can see that. He's circling it right here with my little finger. Okay, but I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm gonna stop paying eight dollars a month for this bullshit privilege, privilege to broadcast on here. So I'm probably gonna switch that over to Brady on or some other thing. Looks like you can do it on bitch shoot these days now too. Finally, after what forty years of waiting, I think I think they I think bitchot has been telling people that they were going to have that privilege for quite a long time. The fuck all right, anyway, moving back block is changing soon. I don't know what that is, and I don't give a shit. Hooray, go fuck yourselves. It's like I already I already pay eight hours a month and I want to go premium, pretty little sons of bitches, Yes, yes, elon, how much more of my money do you need? Do you fucking loser? Hello? Poka da.
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: Anything else is Israel's potential attack? And I ran leaked online? Okay, how to remove fluoride from your water at home? Oh? I bet you this is a lie because it's like nearly impossible. But let's see. When Grand Rapids, Michigan, became the first city to add fluoride to its water supply in nineteen forty five, it was hailed as a major public health innovation aimed at preventing cavities. Really because they were doing this and I don't know this Bolshevik Russia long before that, buddy, buddy boy, And it wasn't done to make people healthy, you freaking morons. It was done to pacify and emasculate the males and make people docile because, oh, by the way, the Bromfmans that we talked about yesterday seagrums Bromfmans who also are responsible for fluoridating all of the water and making prozac, which is a heavy dose of fluoride that doesn't come out of your system and just stacks and stacks and stacks and makes you less and less intelligent. Same with the water. Yeah, it's not for your damn teeth. If anything, it would have been the calcium fluoride because of the word calcium. It's the calcium, not the fluoride that helps, not sodium fluoride, not the byproduct of alcola and phosphate. Phosphate based fertilizers also have a byproduct of fluoride. Many other city quickly followed too. Of course they did, because it was already nineteen forty five. The world was conquered, and now it's time to poisoned the boy. That's why, this is what the medicine was doing too. This is why vaccines were always a thing. It's never was never to help anybody. The science behind it, any child could have seen through. But the money and the positioning and the power and the freaking Masonic orders that were being run by the Rothschiles back then too through their Francis Jesuit associates. This is what we have now, a culling process, a death camp, allopathic death squad. Even the doctors don't mostly know unless they're part of the fraternal order as well, but they've been groomed and in condition for eight to twelve years of school so that they don't question, because that's not how you get out at the other end of that shithole, that that shit tube that they call, you know, very expensive, you know medical school right, Med school all created curriculum based by the pharmaceutical companies. And it's not because of money. Well yeah, sure that helps, but it's really about human suffering because it's a death squad. It is a death cult with a bunch of unwinning participants who think that their science is sound. If you really did follow the science or trust the science, we would first have to establish the science. Because they haven't yet. They don't conduct science. They can suck anti science. And if you from the Concord database systems like we need to talk about this right today. With fluoride easily accessible to toothpaste and mouthwash is available. It's added value in drinking water has been called into question. If you from the conchoring database of this is this is a whitewash for freaking fluoride and toothpaste. Fun that floridaated water reduces tooth decay by only a tiny amount. No, it doesn't about a quarter. It's fluoridated water. Fluoride is corrosive. It will eat through concrete. How do you think that works on your enamel? You fucking liars. For decades fluoride has quietly fluid. You know, they always say, oh, you have soft teeth or you have soft enamel, ors like that. No, you brushed a lot, you use you drink a lot of tap water. And this is what ago, you know what. I'm glad I brought this up because here we go. I'm gonna present the screen so you can see what I'm talking about here, and I'm gonna fix it again because it's gonna put me in the wrong fucking spot like always. There you go. I was at my daughter's gymnaw suc yesterday and this really nice little girl ran up to, you know, the front of the gymnastics thing, and that's talking to her. My mom was saying, I don't have water. It's like, how the hell does a mother not bring a water bottle thermos for their child unless you just drank it all? And I was misunderstanding, but she said I don't have water, and she said, just go use to the fountain. What who the fuck in twenty twenty four drinks fucking tap water or tells their child to do that. There's all kinds of pharmaceutical residue, medicine, it drugs, drugs, psychiatric drugs left in your water supply because they repurpose it, they recycle it. There's all kinds of chemicals added to it. It is the thing that you have to pay for that you can't use. You shouldn't even be bathing in the goddamn shit. And she's telling her daughter to drink out of the fucking fountain. Don't drink public water. Families, if you're that fucking stupid, kill yourself with it. Don't tell your children to do it. Don't give them that habit, you fucking scumback loser parent. There's a certain place in hell for stupidity. And I'll be there with with my pitchfork and my stretching wheel and I'll be very happy to do so for decades for every person that's a lot of their children to be vaccine injured, after the enough information has been let out about it. Trust me, I'll be there and I'll be waiting for you, you motherfuckers. For decades, fluoride has quietly flowed through our tabs, touted as a safeguard for dental health. But what if this commonly accepted chemical, long promoted for its benefits to teeth is something you'd prefer to avoid. Do they really have to soft pitch us like this? Are you stupid? Oh? Wait, I'm sorry. It's because I'm on the John Birch Society, Nelson Rock or fucking Gedro Griffin News Right. This concern has led many heat to seek ways to eliminate fluoride from their lives. Whether you're wary of long term exposure or simply want cleaner water for your family, there are solutions from advanced filtration systems, too simple DIY methods. Here's how to remove fluoride from your water and your life. Push to end. Yeah, lord, i Q and children, Yes this is true. What the hell's a noise? Do you hear that sounds like somebody like I don't know, grinding something. In September, a federal judge ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to take regulatory action against action on fluoride, setting evidence that community water fluoridation at point seven may pose a reasonable risk to children. First of all, that is way high, much higher than they've ever disclosed before. And it's way beyond the point three or point three that they said was safe, even though that wasn't true either. And there's places that this is even double So what the hell is at The court did not mandate specific steps, leaving the EPA obligated to take regulatory action in response. Pharmacist and thyroid specialist Isabella Wentz Sounds echoes these concerns, telling the Epoch Times reducing fluoride exposure to crucial, is crucial for supporting overall health and well being. Oh, by the way, don't expect or don't expect to be surprised. Don't be surprised, as the way I should have said it. If a bunch of heroic jays come out of the woodwork to fight and battle all the things that we know are wrong with the world and make themselves the big heroes because they have to take heat away from Israel and what's really going on. So don't expect, don't be surprised if that happens. Okay, don't be surprised if a bunch of advocates are all a bunch of js to brush up and clean up their image and take on all these heroic things that they themselves implemented over this time, and now they're going to go and come in as the solution to their own problem. Remember that, Remember who actually put it in place before he gets too excited about that. Reverse osmosis systems are not as effective as people think, but they want you to be comfortable with it. And this is what this articles about. Alumina. You know what alumina is, right right? Aluminoxide to capture fluoride molecules on their poor surface. Not all. The only problem is that you're sucking down aluminum oxide and aluminomoxide is a type of aluminum that is not the mineral based one that is natural. So you are still fucking yourself. Good job, good thinking. Way to go. Bone jar filters boone jars another. Okay, so how do you know that that one doesn't have a bunch of buckey balls and freaking graphite graphene in it, because that's what they would make it, and that's exactly where they would hide it nano particular size. So skip ion exchange systems. Oh boy, now we're talking about things you can actually measure way to go use resin beads to replace chluoride ions with less harmful ions such as chloride. So now you're going to be Yeah, so chloride, by the way, everybody, that is going to reduce your sperm count because chlorine does that, and that's what chloride chlorine. It's not exactly the same, but it's close enough. You know that stuff that they put on newspapers that made people's sperm count reduce? Yeah, yeah, the bleach. Who do you think that is? So this is all bullshit and none of it's actually helpful. It looks like to me, you can make your own decisions on that. And here we thought we were gonna have a solution. He says, Yeah, that was right a couple of hours away from me. Man. That's why I would never go to a local hospital and run b MC. Let me just say thank you for the honey. It was really good. It tasted it very floral like I'm trying to figure out what flower, what flower those honeybees primarily were on. I don't know too much about West Virginia area, but I don't think it was clover. Maybe wildflower, which is kind of like saying eddy flower. But I don't think it was like orange blossom, right, I think it would have tasted a little bit different. It was orange blossom, but it was very laurrel was very interesting, very tasty. Still I have obviously a ton of it. But I just said was as I tasted it yesterday, was thank you for thank you for the gift. I appreciate it. And well, by the way, that that's now's a good time to point this out too, Rebecca. I'm gonna put headlock and give her nookie and ask her very politely if she will make about five to six cases of the spicy honey that we used to always have, but then for a time they're like honey like doubled in price because everything got stupid after twenty twenty. So anyhow, we're gonna try to make some of the spicy honey where you smoke ghost peppers we we use. I'm not gonna tell you everything, right, but also, uh, marugas scorpion pepper. So it's got really awesome spice. I have some right now. And even if this stuff crystallizes, all I have to do is like because it's in class, so I have to do is like microrave it or put it in boiling water. The label doesn't even come off when you do that, just enough to get it to soften, and then it doesn't crystallize again for a long, long long time. It's just a matter of like leaving it out. The honey does that, right, So I did that. I softened some up that we had extra, and a couple of bottles I stashed, and I was using it on dude everything, pizza crust. It's freaking so good. Her spicy honey is really good. So we're gonna have that available on the website again soon. Okay, all right, there's a heads up on that. I have to go get some cases of honey first, thanks to them in San Diego. I know I'm not gonna get from a local farmer because local farmers gouge the fuck out of me forty dollars for five pounds. Screw them. Okay, if unless you want to spend one hundred dollars a bottle of hot for the honey that we make you. Then no, if they weren't so greedy, then yes, I would be more than happy to But no, they've they've priced themselves out by being assholes. Even at twenty dollars, it's ridiculous to ask. So I mean, I would go with twenty, maybe eighteen be nice, But if I can get honey for thirteen per container, guess what I'm going to go with. Right, It's is called logic, and let's move on. Everybody thinks that they're so goddamn special and that they know that no one else does this stuff, and that's like, oh, by the way, here comes reality. Yeah, so we are leaving off. Here is H five N one. So here this is where the plan of this series is going. So I'm giving you all the background on all of the lives of virus and a vaccine from this particular book, Virus Mania, which was updated in twenty twenty one or two with new authors added to it. So there's a whole other thing with Robert F. Kennedy in there and all other stuff. So I'm going to be reading you what they're talking about all these virus fraud claims. But then in the newer stuff, I realized that somebody was talking like as if they were giving credence to the idea of virus, and they never had that in this book the first time, I'm like, who is that? Because all the majority of these authors know that there's no such thing. And then all of a sudden it's like, well, even if it was a viral blah blah. I'm like, don't even what do you mean if there were? Even if it was, it would act like this, How do you fucking know? Because there isn't one. It's like, I catch that one. I'm like, but what we're going to transition over to transition. We're going to go over to the Bay shamp Pastur and I'm going to show you the fraud from the beginning. So we're going attacking the virus and claims, the virus claims and lies, and the vaccines that go along with that, and how they use the vaccines and the anti anti virals and anti biotics to kill people and then blame the disease, making the disease sound scarier than it is and completely missing the whole purpose point and whether or not it's even what do you call it? They have no idea what the cause is, right, so they spin your head around. Could be completely something else, and it most certainly is. But they're going to keep on giving you solution after solution until they kill you. And then they'll point in at the virus and say, look see how bad it it's been. So they're killing you. They're bringing you in there to murder you. They're all stupid. They don't know their own science because there isn't any science to be had there, and it's all based on the bullshit that happened with Pasture's original fraud. So we're gonna go back to them and see, Okay, well, is Raby's a thing? Oh it's not. Rabi's isn't a thing. Oh well, that's interesting because we're still giving our animals shots that are killing them at a younger age, re reducing their life span, and if they're tiny dogs, they still get the same needle. Right, So that's a bad idea. All these other and then you'll see, oh, well, what about anthrax? And nope, oh sorry, he lied about that too. What about what about tuberculos Oh, tuberculosis looks exactly like age in its advanced tage. Why is that? Why would that be a thing? And why is this thing making us squeaky noise every time I talking? It? Ah? Anyway, wiggle wig, wiggle hello. Oh, I guess it's okay. They didn't like me playing Michael Jackson. I guess fucking racist? Wait is it racist? He's black? Alright, let's get into it. Oh and yesterday when I went to show you so, stream yard failed right, Streamyard is a big poopy feel here is there? Let me just tell a check? Hold on, hold on? Are you guys even seeing me? Oh? Good, oh good? Yesterday, like I didn't know I was talking for thirty minutes. But I also had brought up the picture of the list of hemice, list of stuff, and I looked at it the video yesterday, and it's just me in the little corner here, and there's a The rest of the screen's empty. It didn't show what I was trying to show you. M So now I don't even know what to do. The pictures going to screenshots scroll away. I don't know why my daughter's pictures are in screenshots? All right, minemize that. Now let's go to the present screen share Now, tell me can you see an itemized list on the screen, I won't be able to look it away until after I've babbled because I don't have a way of looking at my screen to see your comments while this is pulled up. But the x FX Speedster MERK three ten a m D radium blah blah blah blah blah seventy nine hundred x t Ulter Gaming Graphic Card twenty gig is what I went with. It's supposed to be huge and ugly and like barely fitting a most computers, So that's my concern about it working in this tower that I got, but hopefully it will be okay. And then I have the aces Rogue or rog or Ragnarok as I like to call it, Stricts seven Z seven ninety e and it's whatever, a bunch of birds, and then motherboard right, and it had a lot of had a lot of inputs in it, so that's what I was like, Oh cool inputs the three point two Usbyta YadA, boom h d I. And then there's a liquid core there. Because of the power of this thing, it has some fans, I guess in the tower already. And then there's the RAM which is one twenty eight gig the four slots, so for slots shall be filled, and two get a two terabyte SD card. Yeah, I'm sorry, SD card, SD card, solid state hard drive, right, And so that's gonna be that. Then we have the power supply the power itself, and then the Intel Core I nine uh four one fourteen thousand, nine hundred, gay when I don't like keep doing that. I know how to, I know how to say numbers. I swear fourteen thousand nine. I was gonna say fourteen nine, but then I was like, yeah, this doesn't work for me. So there you have it. There's what's coming tomorrow, apparently, so they say, and we'll be putting that together. This probably be immediately, but then I'll have to not be able to I'm not gonna be able to run it just right away because I have to get the operating system figured out which one I want, and then oh, I gotta I got a keyboard and crab like that coming to and I gotta get a new mouse. But I also have to try to figure out all the passwords because if I'm using Linux on the operator system, and it's not as simple as just logging onto Google Google Chrome. If I'm gonna stay away from Microsoft, if if if if if if if, or maybe I'll run two separate os and then you know how you have to hold that button down when you start up the computer and you can pick through your bios which one you want. I maybe I'll do that. I don't know, but if the if, the if, the goal is to get rid of the devil, probably shouldn't have him piggybacking it. So I don't know. I don't know. They're the ones who tore paid in my computer the first time, so I don't really have a whole lot of faith in them. Mm hmm. He gotta go for it. Do you want to watch your letters of the song? Now?
Speaker 8: You do?
Speaker 6: Interesting video, though, it's been a long time since I've seen that. Now that's hers, there's mine. Okay, Now let's hope it populated with the uh all the what do you call it? See? Five hundred and sixteen pages seems like it's a lot more than it was the first iron in this book, but I could be wrong, and some of it cadels just be all the references, Like sometimes there's like one hundred pages of that h five n one no evidence of virus existence and pathogenic effect. Let's say that again. Did you just hear a bark? Or what am I hearing through my microphone? What the wow? H five N one no evidence of virus existence and pathogenic effect like the media, the German, I said, I said microphone, right, But I put I'm talking about the feedback that I get from the microphone into the headphones. Like the media, the Genterman Federal Consumer Protection Ministry, government ministries of countries like the USA, Canada and France, and the World Health Organization firmly assumed that H five N one the bird flu is highly contagious virus. Whereas Anthony fauci Oh, surprise, surprise, director of the powerful American National Institute for the Allergy and Infectious Diseases. So basically he has he has a position of a powerful position in a place that looks for things that don't exist, and one of the eminent figures in American viral science another thing that doesn't exist, who had already contributed decisively to the establishment of the hivehicles aids more make believe, make believe equals make believe dogma. Put it, H five N one is a time bomb. Waiting to go off. This is all Jewish lies, just so everybody knows what we're talking about here. The entire science is all cabbalistic bullshit lies. Okay, This is all here to kill the white man, period and every other person that isn't them, and some of them too, because they hate each They hate each other too. There are just sick focks. Later, in September two thousand and six, the World Health Organization in the World Bank did a cost calculation announcing that an avian flu pandemic could cost the world two trillion dollars, and they were sure probably ready right to spend that too, because that's exactly what they wanted to do. There are words with explosive for these are words with explosive force, which begs the question, can these authorities upon whom the media relies in it's h five and one reports, back up their statements about the avian flu pandemic now, because that the whole basis of the whole idea is a lie linked to such wide reaching consequences with hard facts, we sent the German National Consumer Protection Ministry are four central questions, whereupon we received a filing answer. You're asking about very specific issues which at present the Ministry we ask for your understanding, cannot answer as quickly as you would as would be necessary for your research. Yeah, you need to write your book. We're not gonna be able to get back to you. We wrote back that we had plenty of time and would only like to know when we could expect an answer. We also pointed out that the Ministry should actually have all the available evidence at hand, Otherwise the Ministry could hardly be justified in making public statements expressing no doubt that H five N one exists, is highly contagious, pathogenic, and so on. Nor without evidence at hand, should they have been spending millions of tax dollars on the battle against their imaginary unicorn get bullshit H five N one lie. But the Ministry could not name any studies and simply insisted your request for evidence of the path of geneticy in pandemic potential of H five N one virus and the studies that prove that it can only be in the states that prove this can only be answered by the experts as at the Robert Coach Institute and the Friedrich League for Institute. So passed the book. We then turned to the Friedrich Leafer Institute, which according to the Consumer Protection Ministry, was in possession of the pure H five N one viral cultures. No, they weren't, because you can't have any amount of nothing that doesn't exist. It doesn't do work like that. You can't claim to have five grams of unicorn. You can't. As a response, the FLI sent for studies published in the well known American scientific journals Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Science Journal of Virology, which is a made up thing that doesn't exist, and Emerging Infectious Diseases another thing that doesn't exist. But neither these papers nor the paper by Subar were at all means in everyone else when you see all means yeah, I know all these other assholes that we're not going to name because they're not worth it, which appeared in the Science in nineteen ninety eight, cited in the Emerging Infectious Diseases paper, which again Emerging Infectious Diseases is a claim it doesn't really exist paper claiming that H five N one, another thing that doesn't exist, had been found in a human for the first time in nineteen ninety seven. That's pretty interesting. I'd like to know how invisible fairy dust was found in a human being. Yeah, actual proof of H five N one existence. Oh, here we go. And these papers did not contain evidence for our other three questions either for avian flu like the other alleged superviruses that don't exist, biomedical research simply pulled its magic wand yes, the biological sorry, the biochemical replication technique PCR. So this is why I hate Carrie Molis by the way, I think he's a fucking douchebag, and I'm glad he's dead. And he brought upon the world polymerase chain reaction tests that don't do anything except give people a better excuse, an easier way to lie. And that's how it's been used ever since. Fuck him out of its bag of tricks. Through PCR, they claim that the H five N one virus virus' genetic material is replicated and through this the virus had been detected. Bullshit, You can't do it like that. Even Carrie most would tell you that much before he dropped acid and paying a bunch of chicks. But in fact, good for him. But in fact PCR, as Terrence Brown maintains in his standard work. Genomes cannot be used to detect viruses that have not been decoded or sequenced beforehand, and a complete decoding of H five one's genetic material, which doesn't exist because it's not a thing, which is necessary for in order to know what exactly is being replicated using PCR. Right, they're replicating parts of you that already are there that no matter what your other circumstances are, and then saying, look, you just tested positive for being you, and therefore you have to go on these anti virals, these antibiotics, and all these other things that will actually kill you. And then when you get symptoms from them and you die from these medications, we're going to blame it on the virus. How about that? And then we're going to be concocting a freaking vaccine along the way as well, so that we can kill more people, aren't we cool? It's necessarily in order to know what exactly is being replicated by using PCR has never taken place. No genetic sequence. You can't genetically sequence nothing. That's the problem here. In any case, nobody could send us such a study. Details on this topic can be read and ingle bricked. Torsten Crow David Avian flu virus H five N one no proof for existence, pathogenesis, pathogenicity, or pandemic potential. Right, non H five in one causation omitted medical hypothesis or rip heldo. Yeah, I said it right, I just had something over. My cursor was over that medical hypothesis for two thousand and six, and that's right around the time this book was originally published, like two thousand and six, two thousand and seven. So once again there is evidently no electron micrograph. Even if that was, it wouldn't matter because that's not how you look at living tissue of a pure and fully characterized H five N one virus. Either they add stuff to the culture. They add all kinds of crap, and then they obliterated with more you know, cocktails of poisons, and when in the cells and the tissues and whatever else breaks into a bunch of the little pieces, they go, oh, look that piece is a virus. The fuck it is. You don't even know what how you're talking about. There were pictures of alleged H five n when virus is printed in media sources, but these were computer animations or completely normal cellular components that had been artificially produced in the testage, so the sick person's would say phlegm, and then some egg some literal egg whites, whatever the hell they use, serum whatever. They're like, Oh, we mix it all together and put drugs in it. And now that particle, how do you know where that particle came from? Dumbass? And it's not even a thing, it's not even anything. It's broke down. It's broken down cellular debris, where computer animations are completely normal cellure sponents that had been artificially produced in a test tube, which is easily recognizable to any molecular biologists. The layperson can verify this by requesting a specialist, peer reviewed publication. Yeah yeah, yeah, go to the peer reviewed Sure, that'll tell you some truth, you moron, in which H five N one is illustrated and described in all of the glory of its genetic information from the authorities in question, like the American CDC and the FLI. If anyone receives such a paper, please forward it to us. Since H five N one has never been seen avian flu antibody test antibody tests right like sar sepsie C HIV. Modern viral science in general. Right, none of it's real attempt in it's all because pastor or started this bullshit parade attempt to prove the existence of the deadly enemy. In the indirect way, the claim is that an infected individual has very special antibodies. Of course, I don't think those exist. I think what you're talking about is the pal the pleomorphism of the microzymas bringing out whatever it needs to address whatever is in its environment. And then you're calling those antibodies, which, no, you don't need to keep on agitating the microzyme is. When something does come, it will handle it. You don't need to continue to like harp on it so that it gets super hyper sensitive to shit like that. That's why people get allergies, right, anybody is directed against the particular H five N one virus. Such highly specialized antibio tests could only be constructed if it were clear exactly what the tests reacted to when they came out positive or negative. But here we've come full circle. For this would only be possible if tests were calibrated for an H five N one virus, but there is no proof that such a thing exists. Because of this, it is impossible to say that H five N one can cause disease, So why are we getting vaccinated for fucking avian fluid? Why are we killing a bunch of freaking chickens and ducks and whatever else because we're taking food. We're taking eggs or taking meat out of the freaking meat being chicken, white meat, okay, out of the food supply, and poisoning as many people as they can too, because this is how they roll. Orthodox researchers say that the pathogen genicity of viruses like H five N one can be proven in the laboratory by inoculating it into fertilized eggs or animals that have already seen the light of day, the neon light of the test laboratory. But a look at the publications in which are described shows no proof of pathogen genicity in the laboratory experiment which the FLI presented as evidence of H five N one's pathogen What you don't have to worry about the pathog genicity, What about this even ex thing in the first place, Then you can just you can finish the conversation right. There no need for any of its other attributes. There are no attributes. Something that doesn't exist doesn't have attributes. Large amounts of the test extract, which may have contained all sorts of soular components and other potentially damaging material, was injected into ducks wind pipes right, which may have contained all sorts of cellular components and other potentially damaging material. Plus they're injecting it into ducks wind pipes in the first place. Anything that they do that with could cause irritation. Yazel Cavity's eyes throats for days, for days, All the damage and destruction of this extracted cause was then passed off as the result of H five N one virus. Do you see how stupid this is? These are children at play. The only problem is you trust these children with your life and your children's lives. Let it sink in please. Such details do not interest the mainstream. They keep playing their game of blown up horror stories and simultaneously credit scientists for their reports, and then they give the Nobel prizes so it makes it look lord legitimate, so they can simwar vaccines. In mid January two thousand and six, and more lies about fact and more lies about viruses so they can create more vaccines. Speaker Online jumped on on the Mega story that H five N one was said to have swooped in and killed three Turkish children. The headline read H five N one virus adapts to humans. In the story, they refer to World Health Organizations scientists who, after their analysis of the young victims, claim to have discovered a genetic alteration and a virus that could become very dangerous for humans. Right, an alteration and a thing that doesn't exist. This should tell you that the World Health Organization should be shut down and killed, along with the naid INIH every allopath. Yeah, and hold on the set, because I'm getting a little I think it's time for some creat to them. I have to go get some before I start having some problems here. So let me just find you something to watch without sound. It'll be a silent theater. Just give me a second. I might want to be out to Rebecca. By the way, I have to get Rebecca on here on Thursday, having super high blood pressure. I don't know what's going on. I don't want to see her. Anything bad happened to her if I don't like her that much. You know, she makes my life a living fucking hell. Not saying that she does, because she does, but that's not the point. Do you want to see what a real doctor looks like for a little bit. Well, I go take care of this. You're probably gonna hear some other people talking too, but here, I'll just put this on while I go get done. When I gotta get done, you're gonna get a little taste of it. But this is called the podcast. Yeah, that's right, goodcast. I made it skidding, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was like, you were on the move like always, and we just want to be there to be lined up with your will and the move of your spirit. So we just asked that you would keep keep us in your hand, keep directing us, keep keep us attuned to hear your voice and see what you were doing, so we can come alongside and and do the work.
Speaker 6: That you have cause us to do.
Speaker 1: We also asked that you would that the blood of your shoe would be upon us to protect us and from all attacks of the enemy, and that you would just continue to guide us and give us wisdom on what words we are supposed to be speaking these days, what battles we're supposed to take on in these days. A lot of things we could be doing, but we want to make sure we're doing what you want us to do, and of course we would love more and more information to get out and just these downloads of information to us on how you developed the body, how we keep the body healthy naturally according to your design and according to what you put here on earth for us, and that we could break out of the matrix and the big pharma industry and all the lies that they have just monopolized an entire generations of people into a sick care system that has nothing to do with health, and we just have to you continue to break that apart and open other people's eyes and ears so they can see and hear the truth of your design and your redemption and restoration that you have designed for us.
Speaker 6: And you shows me amen, So thank you. Gosh.
Speaker 5: There is a couple of things you said I was thinking about. And some folks may not even realize where pharmacy comes from the root word or what pharmacy actually is, which is pharmachia and it's actually sorcery. So when you really start looking into the background of words or where all of this came from, pharmaceuticals have a sorcery root. So there's so many things that have been turned upside down from God's original design, which is what our focus is, with what doctor Monso is doing, with what we're doing with freedom healthcare, and talking about what it looks like to get to that place of true healing. And then you did mention about opening eyes and breaking chains. I had a conversation today with a lady who is a wellness coach. She's very much into healthy food. Used to be a germatologist, but is healing people from the inside out, not supervirtually, but inside and she's going to create a wellness coaching but also food. And we're talking about how sometimes with what you just said, you can get distracted doing different things. But what does God really want us to do? Where does he want her focus to be? And when she.
Speaker 6: I mean, you could make the background look a little bit more real, all right? Called the guy cast I can just find it. It's on ruble back to reading. However, it is not provable that this mutation had already adapted to humans. Do they don't know any of this stuff. All of this is based off of an assumption and the presumption that they really, if they wish it enough, it might actually be real. But it's not real. That's not how that works, So then they just go off on some tangent about how it's going, this thing that they haven't improved. It can't even get pressed part A to move on to B and C and D and need. They're already on the freaking X. Yeah right, that word talking about mutations and moving into humans. None of this stuff is real. It's all make believe. It's all children playing make believe in people buying it. However, it is not provable, right that this mutation had already adapted to humans, as this spegel admits it in the body of the article if you actually read it, but you don't, you just read the headlines, right, that's what they say. It is still too early to estimate decisively whether the mutations are dangerous for humans, as the WHO declared, So what are we talking? The World Health Organization experiments were not published in any peer reviewed like that matters medical journals. So we inquired repeatedly to the World Health Organization, who is basically thinks that they're gods, requesting that they send us papers on these experiments or simply tell us their titles so we could examine them for ourselves. But the World Health Organization did not respond. Not only factory farming makes bird sick with this, as with SARS b S, which is the bovine spongeform, and cephalopathy right, mad cow disease, hepatatis and hiav. It is necessary with H five N one, the bird flu, the avian flu. There's also H seven N seven and all kinds of other bullshit, right, H one N one being the regular influenza. To move away from the fixation on viruses. For decades, we have been able to observe how animals in industrial poultry farming become sick. And the reason why they use these numbers and letters isn't because they're saying has this money of that and that many of this? I mean, that's what they are wanting you to believe it means. But it's because it looks more technical. So it's well, if they already know this much about it, it must be a real thing. How would you even how would you even argue that it's not a real thing. I mean, there they're detailing this thing. I mean, come on, mama. For decades we have been able to observe how animals in industrial poultry farming become sick. Their combs turn blue, their egg production is reduced or their feathers become dull. The FLI Germany's National Institute for of Animal Health and National Avian flu Reference Live Laboratory, of course, because that's the thing describes the symptoms. Do you not see how this is just funneling money into bullshit? This man, it will be black ops because they might as well as just selling crack on the streets to fund the CIA, because this is what this is. It's just funneling money laundering into things that don't actually exist. They're not going to get any further with it. They're just going to come up with more bullshit studies to prove that they have a purpose so that you should just keep funding them. That's it, that's all it is. It's all lies, it's all Pastorian lies describes the symptoms that appear in birds in its information pamphlet Classical Avian influenza right, a highly pathogenic form of avian influenza. Because they can't just say that our industrialization, our corporatization, our bullshit, our lies that we tell you about your nutrition are the reason why these illnesses occur, or the fact that we're poisoning you and you don't realize it because you can't be you can't become aware of that. So we have to blame it on an invisible virus, something that you can't detect on your own. That you'll have to trust us when we tell you that it's the real thing. Right, do you see where this is going. It's covering up what they're really doing to you. What they're really doing to you is admit is you know, releasing a poison, putting it in your water, putting it in your food, putting it in the towers, putting it in the air wherever the hell they're putting it, and then, or better yet, putting it directly in your arm through a flu shot or any of the other monks musles for rebelah blah blah blah de dept debt that they give your children. Oh whoa you mean? Really, there's a bunch of children at Rady Children, which I always thought sounds sickening like radiation. Oh, there's a bunch of children at Ron Donald House. Oh there's a bunch of children dying at Saint Jude's with brain cancer and leukemia. I wonder why that is? I wonder why that is? I wonder why all these children are suffering, why they have a need for these places to be in a ext anyway, like, what's what's the better world where people give generously to these allopathic scumbag institutions that are slowly murdering your children with allopathic remedies quote unquote remedies, or to have a world where those places aren't necessary because children aren't maimed by vaccines in the first place. What's better? Fuck Saint Jude. Everything's backwards and everybody's their their emotions there, their emotional triggers are all manipulated by evil, evil, fucking people, classical avi and fluent vesa influenza, a highly pathogenic form of influenza, highly contagious form of bird flu all statements that don't make any sense. Animals are apathetic. They don't have a desire to live in their factory farm. That's surprising. That's so surprising because such a rewarding life. Have dull, ruffled feather coats and high fevers and reject feet in water. Many exhibit breathing difficulties, sneezing, and have discharge from eyes and beak, probably because of all the ammonia from all the pists and shitting around them. I would guess they develop watery, slimy, greenish diarrhea and sometimes exhibit disruptions to the essentral nervous system. Yeah, sounds like they have some sort of I don't know, like a dysentery, abnormal posture of the head. That was my foot tapping? Could you hear it? Like I'm like, I'm modeling like a chicken. Water deposits, edemas can appear on the head, wattle, wattle comb, and feet can turn purple through congestion or internal bleeding. That's horrible, horrible life. I can't imagine why they be apathetic about that. Egg production is interrupted and eggs are produced that are produced have thin and deformed shells or no hard shells at all, wind eggs. They call those wind wind eggs in chicken. So it's just a membrane, I guess in chickens, the turk anenter in chickens, and turkey's mortality rates are very high. Ducks and geese don't get sick as easily, and because they are filthy animals, so they can handle filth a little bit better, and the disease does not allow does not always lead to death. Sometimes they suffer from an intestinal infection which is outwardly almost unnoticeable, or else display central nervous disruptions. If you haven't figured it out yet, it doesn't matter where you get your food. If you're getting your food from any place besides your local farmer Joel Sateline, or somebody like azure Well or azured Standard. I'm sorry, azure Well as a Sultman's same company but different branches, then you're eating a vaccinated animal because they force these upon them. And if they don't die from them, if they're get if you're lucky enough to have them killed and slaughtered for their meat before they die of whatever poison they got injected into them, lucky you, you're still eating damn poison, which is better than having get injected into but still not that great. For years, a virus has been claimed as the rule, as the soul cause of these disease phenomenon, Right, it's got to be a virus. Can't be. The conditions can't be, the malnutrition, can't be the whole horrific existence and trauma that are going through. No, no, no, can't be parasites even fuck it. No, parasites. Either it's all virus of these disease or the shit that they feed them, my god, with like rappers still in it. And I don't mean like jay Z, not that type of rapper like candy wrappers and soul cause of these disease phenomena, something which the fl also takes for granted, writing in its information flyer on classical avian flu influenza? How is avian influenza transmitted and spread? Disease? Animals eliminate masses of the infection infectious agents, Okay, Disease animals eliminate masses of the infectious agent with feces and mucus or fluid from the beaks and eyes. Other animals become infected through direct contact by breathing in or pecking at material containing the virus. Really, then, how is it that the people working around these animals don't get sick? By presenting something that has not been scientifically proven, no proof of virus existence, no proof of the transmits of the transmittable or infectious mechanism as irrefutable fact, viral research commits the most basic error. It's called fraud, Okay, it's called deadly lies. It neglects its highest duty, namely to investigate if factors other than microbes caused or at least are contributing causes of the disease in birds. In fact, these factors are characteristics of factory farming. Right right, right, Hold on one second, that's got check something. Jesus Christ, I've been on waiting longer than that. I thought, son of a beanbag. No, no way, Jesus. Dress heavy. So this this is the characteristics of factory farming. Heavy psychological stress resulting from extremely close corroding, crowding in the cages, and mass stabling with no natural sunlight. Stabling like putting in a stable, right, Not like putting a stick here and a stick here so that you don't tip over. Not that type of stabling. Denatured industrial feed. Denatured industrial feed, including already spoiled feed, so they're feeding them garbage, okay. Distortion of animal bodies as a result of overbreeding for certain desired physical characteristics. Right like I want a giant utter on that cow so I can get eight thousand gallons of milk. Make it happen, bro, do your vivisection science for me. Come on, come on, doctor Moreau. Make it happen. What do you mean, poison milk? Who cares? There's a lot of it. Preventative administration of all sorts of medications right that you're going to eat later or drink. Isn't that exciting? Isn't that exciting that, even if you tried your very best to avoid all this shit, you're gonna eat it and drink it anyway. Preventative and administration of all sorts of medications, antibiotics, vaccines, et cetera. All these poisons that poison because they're poisonous, All these poisons that poison because they're poisonous that may do severe side effects, even to chicks, chicks and dudes, you know, all kinds of people. You don't have to be a scientist to suspect that animals exposed to these unnatural conditions for a lifetime can become ill. I mean you can. You can be a scientist and not figure that out. Apparently. A major offender, as studies show, is high performance breeding. Sounds like a race car, right, which pumps the animals up breeding and then pumping them. That kind of sounds funny too, I'm sorry, pumping that animal which stimuli patilaneously deconditioning them in many physical areas. I just got dizzy, so that stock become ill almost independent of the farming system. This breeding is so extreme. Oh yeah, extreme breeding. I want to be part of that system. Give me in the extreme breeding system. This breeding is so extreme that many species would not be able to manage in more natural farming conditions, right, because they need to be cared for, like invalids, because that's what they produce, is invalids that have one special characteristic that they wanted. Imagine trying to keep a high performance cow with a super sized utter that produces You thought I was joking, right, eight thousand liters of milk per year in a meadow without giving her concentrated feed. It wouldn't work at all. Notheless degenerate is the situation with poultry. Eight week old chickens today are equipped with seven times the chest musculature as nine week old chicks twenty five years ago. As John Robbins described the gruesome reality of factory farming in his book Food Revolution. The Food Revolution, animals also suffer from skin diseases, chemical burns, hot burns, skeletal problems, and paralysis, but you're eating it, so that's okay. In the European Union alone, many they don't care if you if you get sick from that, because then let's make up in a lot of excuses to why you were and they'll give you something to think, and then you'll get more sick, then you'll die, and then everybody will be happy. On the Jewish side of things, many tens of millions of hens in the mass pens are affected by lameness, which can be associated with severe pain caused by abnormal skeletal development and bone diseases. Remember they said, the KFC chickens like don't even barely have bones. They're just like blabs. Oh we need nuggets, we don't need bones. Just give me a chicken that doesn't have bones. Dissolve those bitches. Put my chicken in a cup, which can all this is horrible stuff, right right to do the living things. I get that, but you'll remember more when I say it in this weird way. Right then you can realize how awful and deadly and evil and darkness is afterward, which can be associated with severe pain caused by a normal skeletal development and bone diseases. In many large facilities, half of the animals are affected by skeletal growth problems. Half these lame animals spend up to eighty six percent of a lot of their time lying down, so that they sometimes cannot reach the drinking water container for days at a time. I'm sure that keeps them healthy. Countless hands are also tormented by heart problems. Right, it's called imbreeding that causes that many animals die of sudden cardiac arrest. Oh look at that, gee, maybe it has something to do with the shots I give them too, Like I don't know, Died Suddenly. I hate that fucking fag. You know that. You guys do understand why I don't like Stupieter's right, because he lied to a bunch of people. Yeah, plagiarized, forged, and made a bunch of bullshit. A person who had caught who had congestive heart failure, had nothing to do with being vaccinated, didn't even didn't even that the footage in his movie Died Suddenly didn't even come from somebody who had been given a shot, because it didn't exist yet when that shot, when that footage was taken, and it was congestive heart failure, and the stuff that they were probably gout with just regular ass clots, and he pointed off with the assumption being, you know, trying to allude, trying to make you believe that that's what they were doing. It wasn't true. And the clots that Richard Hirschmann gave to doctor Artists when I was still talking with him, uh, were suspect as well. And so was Hirshman as being a plot plan. Okay, I'm sorry, a plant, you know, as in somebody who shows up because he's made to show up by other agencies pushing him along. And uh, he got bash number thirty three of the of them, which is funny enough, right, a little calling card there, But he had reasons artists had reachisons to suspect some fall play with Herschman, and he said so on Jane Ruby's show, and then Stu Peters cut it because his big, his big debut was about to drop, his big uh you know, Died Suddenly documentary, if you can call it a documentary, was about to about to be released. So he clipped ten five to ten minutes out of Jane Ruby's show because he didn't mind anybody questioning the clots before his before his premiere, because he wanted to make as much as he could off of it, and he was protecting himself, not to people, not the truth, not unafraid, as he says, not uncensored, unafraid, No, no, totally afraid, totally totally censored. Total bitch, total bitch. So thanks to my good friend, oh Jack, I got just call him Jack for now, not fucking Jack Anthony. He has this show of his own, but he told me about it, and I'm like, you mind if I if I, He's like, yeah, go for it. So I find I took the part that he didn't want anybody to see because somebody else had already pserved it somewhere else. And I made a damn spectacle of it. And I threw Jane into there too, because I didn't know who'd actually had been responsible for, you know, you know, pushing the truth out of out of people's minds and omitting it and and deleting it. So I put I I gave her equal responsibility for allowing it to happen, and I actually had. Stew's producer replied, underneath my undeath my video. If you're gonna blame anybody, blame me. It was my decision because you can't have people like doctor artists talking about this stuff and not we're trying to save lives here. You're trying a lot of people. You're trying to get them to get all freaked. Just like with the virus bullshit. You're doing the same fucking thing by sensationalizing something and making yourself a big hero. It's all. It's all an ego trip fuck off. So since then, stew and Jane haven't been talking very much, and I think that's something to do with me producing that and uh, yeah, Mike, we'll just leave it at my Let's say he got a couple of text messages yelling at him for uh talking about my video that I did and put it posting a link to that video in his natural News. So he got a couple of emails from a little from the Little Twerp. The Little Twerp his name is Focus if you want to know for sure for the truth, the Focus It was his rapper name before he became a bail bondsman and then before he became Yeah, his name was Focus. Fokiss. It's a fucking little twerp wrapper from Minnesota. And by the way, Stu, if you're out there. I offered you two freaking years ago, and an offer still stands. I will box you. We're about the same height end weight, and if you close enough, let's go for it, buddy, Let's do it. I would love to. I would love to where was I? In many large facilities, half of the animals are affected by sculpt We talked about that collins. Hens are also tormented by heart problems. We talked about that sudden death syndrome. That's where we're at. Experts estimate that the in THEEU, around ninety million chickens per year die as a result of heart attacks heart defects, which can primarily be linked back to overbreeding. This is true. Hearts are usually affected. Like you get this when you buy a cat that's like supposed to be a pure bread. It's happened to one of our Himalayans, and my dad's just reddal knight and just dropped out of our attack. It's hard to tell if they furry things are harder to tell, right, It's like, what's big fuffball? It looks like every other fluffball you know. But yeah, you gotta watch out for those those breeders. Sometimes they're pairing brothers and sisters, which is sick the heart simply cannot keep up with Oh. Oh, by the way, the same thing happens with Jews and asking Nauzi Jews, specifically the ones that aren't really Jews, because they're asking Nazi Turks. Yeah, those guys. Yeah, they're a bunch of bread, that's what I'm saying. Oh, by the way, you notice how the real families fallow suit with that too, probably because there are a bunch of Jews or a fake juice whatever who cares. The heart simply cannot keep up with the extremely stimulated body growth. Additionally, the air in the gigantic halls where the chickens are kept can be so full of dust and biting ammonia, which means shit and piss right that the animals eyes, throats or lungs begin to burn. But no, no, no, it's a virus, because we don't want to clean up things. Do you see how this works in the favor of the megacorporation factory farming. Blame a virus because then it takes responsibility off of them to have to clean up their place, resulting in diseases, collapse, lungs, and weakened immune system. Could you imagine. I guarantee you these people who work at these factory farms do not buy food from the grocery store, and they do not eat anything that they don't know where it came from because of their experience there, knowing how these things live, how they eat, and how they how they live until they're killed. How could you feed that to yourself or your family if you only knew. Even assuming that virus with a pathogenic potential is somehow a culprit, it is science's duty to clarify the roles played by other possible disease causing factors. By the way, did you know that there's no such thing as a non genetically modified fruit? Think about it. If you look at the way fruit used to look like one hundred years ago, like wild fruit. You can even still find wild carrots which basically don't even look like a carrot, looks like a root. And you realize that these are all hybriding and breeding, and you know seed seed manipulations like that, cloning and stuff like that to get to a desired result, and a lot of times it makes the food sterile too, because you're taking seeds away from it, seedless grape seedless, watermelon seedless, even bananas. Bananas are supposed to have seeds. Theyre supposed to be more fleshy parts in an orange too. With less of the it's gonna look more like a fruit used to look more like a freaking pomegranate does, with all the seeds and shit in it before they sort of messing around with it to get desired results, and then cloning those plants or trees or whatever. So there's really nothing that hasn't been manipulated by man to make it more marketable, desirable, fleshy, whatever, juicy. And same thing with the chickens and the cows, beefing them up, broiding them out, making them bigger, chested, whatever, more and more and more and more and more. But is it natural? Hell no, even assuming that a virus with a pathogenic potential is somehow a culprit, which it isn't, because first of all, you have to assume that virus is a thing ever, any time, whatsoever, and it's not. It is science's duty to clarify the roles played by other possible disease causing factors like factory farming itself, and indeed the FLI admits that the clinic I sorry the clinical pictures. The FLI admits that the clinical pictures that the flu virus produces and the birds are similar to other clinical pictures all together. The FLI lists eight similar clinical pictures, so called differential diagnoses, but unfortunately they only take these into consideration when they can't nab an influenza virus as the culprit right, redirect your bund away from the people who are making all the money in factory farming, and point out a disease, point out of the virus, and then you can make money in all different directions once you establish that as of at least in the minds of the people, as being real, even though it's not real. Furthermore of the first so, what I'm trying to say is we are all victims of fraud. We've been lied to purposefully to manipulate us for a very long time, and these lies need to stop because they're killing us. Okay, Furthermore, of the first seven spots on this eight pointless eight pointed star are diseases which mainstream medicine firmly assumes are caused by microbes, because that's what pastor said, So it must be true. I think would never lie about everything, like so called new move new move viruses, where micros believe to be the primary single cause of infectious bronchitis, and only at the very end in eighth place are poisonings ha mentioned with no further detailed explanation. Right, So basically it's like the food pervent. It's upside down, right, poisoning should be on top. Thus, before checking if the animal symptoms have been caused by poisoning with medications, Ah, medications you mean like shots and whenever they're put in their feed antibacterials, anti microbials, anti biotics, anti yeah, all that stuff, anti viral, which means it's anti unicorn since it has been caused by medications, spoiled feed chemicals like ammonia, which is coming from their own bodies, right, and so on. Examiners first look to see if seven different infectious agents triggered the disease, and if they think they have apprehended such a microorganism, they simply stop searching for all their potential toxins. So what do you think the incentive is? Go find the Go find the imaginary unicorn that you can drum up a couple you know, symptoms for and they're so generic that of course they'll they'll be presented in lots of different people, and then you can say, oh my god, it's an outbreak. Get the vaccines, sound the alarm, shut down the world. Poultry farm inspectors fall in step with the virus, this virus fixation. I think you meant to say, fall in lockstep, my friend, poultry farm inspectors. Yes. In two thousand and three, when, because what do you think they are? Their government, their government idiots sent out to do exactly that. In two thousand and three, when avian flu pan panic broke out in Holland, samples from diseased animals were sent in, but no samples of feed, no samples of what they were being fed, no water, no litter or indoor air. The study could hardly have been more single mild mindedly directed at microbes. The friedrich Leifer Institute did tell us that it had investigated if factors other than the alleged H five N one virus could have led to the diseases among Chinese wild birds that were believed to have triggered the two thousand and five Abian flu, and subsequently exterminated. There's no there's no there's a parent there's a yeah, there's only a close parenthesis and there's no open one. What there's some problems with this, But none of the studies were received from the FLI look at any causes beyond H five N one. There's no other causes, my friends, besides that unicorn ashtray looking thing that's on my wall. Here. Okay, let's see if I can find Wait, hold on, there's a stitch here. This guy, this guy is that this is this is going to represent the unicorn today. Seem this is what's causing everybody to get sick. And he's got like a propeller asshole. It looks like say, flies or something on them. But none of the studies were received from the FLI. None of the suites we received from the FI look at any causes beyond H five N one, Not even from the paper that is explicitly said to support the FLI. Statements Roll of domestic ducks in propagation and biological evolution of highly pathogenic H five N one influenza viruses in Asia, published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences sounds really sounds really, really really official, sounds very very up to you know, snuff if you will, and very unquestionable proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. How dare you infidel, you peasant even consider questioning what we say? And I'm starting to sell the cabin. Obviously, no further research was done after they thought they had discovered a virus with the assistance of indirect detection procedures PCR and antibody tests. But as already mentioned, these indirect proof procedures do not confirm the existence of a certain virus because this is a certain virus. How about, nothing has ever proved that virus itself is even a fucking thing. Let's go hard on this shit. Let's not pussy it right, certain virus, and they certainly don't deliver evidence that is, they sort of certainly don't deliver evidence that this is a disease causing virus. Many experts, like veterinarians kind of sounds funny when to hear it like that, And also small poultry breaders, meanwhile, continue calling attention to the fact that the so called avian flu is by no means solely a phenomenon of factory farming, or that keeping laying hands in cages actually makes them less susceptible to disease than if they were kept in free range farms. But under the closer observation, these clues do not add up. The caged animals must battle substantial health problems and death rates. Even in the so called enhanced cages, walking, running, fluttering, and flying are just as impossible as in the conventional cages, which are the size of a standard sheet of paper. Wow, so eight by eleven inches is their whole world? Maybe eight and a half by eleven That makes it way better, right, And a consequence of lack of movement is reduced bone stability osteoporosis from yeah, you have to like you use your body, you know, if you wanted to stay strong, otherwise your body says, you know, it will take those resources and put them somewhere else, from which the skeletal and anomalies and painful broken bones can result. That's like the whole that's that's kind of like the whole lot. But you call it philosophy or understanding theory behind lifting weights A lot is but your body is going to adapt to what it's constantly being subjected to. So if you lift a lot of weights, it's going to make the tissue stronger so that it can handle the workload. But if you stop working out, you get smaller because it's not needed anymore. It's not confronting that anymore. It's kind of like makes a person a little bit on the OCD side, right, Yes, skip the gym. You're like, have I got them to get small? And all my work is going to be thrown away. I need some steroids. Yeah, something like that and a consequence of lack of movement as we said that, states Uta Kinearium, Professor of Applied farm animal Ethology, ethology and Animal fair Husbandry in the Department of Ecological Agricultural Sciences at the University of Castle. Wow, that's a mouthful here. Disease is all too hastily equated with microbial or viral infection, but whether, for instance, free range animals have also really become sick because of a virus or because of other factors must first be closely investigated in detail. In any case, when requests are made for whoops, concrete studies, no studies are names, the typical response is oh, everybody knows that, right, Yeah, And you're just an idiot. It's basically saying, hey, where scientists, what are you even asking me this quiver you freaking peasant? Or that the conclusion was made through personal experience, right right, that's how science works. Don't need to show you my work that they would get failed, right even if they had all the right answers in math class. If you've been in math class, did you ever understand how to get to the answer without having to share the work? And they're like, well, shurely work, Like well, if I want to think slower and more retarded like everybody else in the class, then I will share the work. But I can do it in my head. But if I have to write it all out like a moron and go like fifteen extra steps like you taught us how to do it just to get to the same result and waste twice as much time. Sure, you want me to be just as stupid as Johnny and Billy over here. Fine, sounds good because otherwise you're gonna give me an f fuck you happened to me? That's why I say that personal exparents. And that's funny because now this is actually the words personal experience is certainly useful, and here there is evidence to show that modern production methods make animals sick. We learn from our elders who grew up on chicken farms in the nineteen twenties and thirties, a time when the birds could run around and peck away in much more natural environment and were generally fed very natural food, corn, fresh vegetables, et cetera. These birds never had a bluish comb, discolouration, or dull feathers. So it's reasonable to conclude that the type of farming is important and perhaps even the deciding factor in the animal's health. Well, I will have to argue in return to that, and that in the nineteen twenties and thirties, we don't know what those chickens combs were because the world itself, I'm not talking about TV, but the world itself was in black and white, so we don't know the color over there for their combs really well. At first glance, modern free range farming might sound like a good thing, but it is all too many times anything. But rather, it also constitutes a sort of factory farming. Free range is like factory farming. Did you catch all that? You're just getting charge more money often many thousands of chickens share that a limited grass surface up to ten chickens per square meters. Typically, larger problems occur in larger flocks, which is weird, according to utuknerin We must remember, though, that these conditions don't necessarily cause viruses. For example, an investigation by the Research Institute for Organic Farming shows that with the increase in flock sizes, feather picking which they start picking at themselves. They'll see a cat do that, like they're trying to pull their hair out the butt or whatever. Like there's a hind that some weird thing they do which compromises health also increases. Increased feather picking is a serious problem that still has to be solved in order to establish whether it's fair to keep laying hands in larger flocks. As Helen Hurts, animal breeding and husbandry experts at the fib il sounds looks like feeble, like minded, right, feeble, they're feeble. There's no coincidence that various livestock farming facilities have introduced in upper limit on flock sizes. Particularly you have studies blah blah blah. Let's move forward a little bit here, Yeah, a little further, we got the point where we're talking about that we don't need to care about how to fix the freaking factory farms. We're talking about the viruses right now. Right guess work on organ is The H five N one scare where which affected Germany via the island of Hudurugan in the Baltic Sea, was also no more than an artificially produced test epic that epidemic dead birds were searched for right found, So they're looking for something that died on purpose, so they could make this doude. They could generate this thing right found and collected by German armed forces and tested by so called epidemic experts, which couldn't be possible because there's no way even proof that anything epidemic ever occurred besides a mass poisoning of people that the occasional bird had a positive test, and usually that mass poisoning had to do with vaccinations and large scale Look at the nineteen eighteen to nineteen twenty one vaccine holocaust that we called the Spanish infalenza for any more details on that, twenty to fifty million, twenty million probably locally and worldwide, fifty at something like that that the occasional bird had a positive test was no Look at the way the punctuation has gotten absout of this too, that all the added parts. But then again, this is kindle, so kindle itself, we have screwed it. What happened Kindle itself may be screwing the pooch here by just not processing it transferring it properly. But it's like two commas instead of the quotations, and the other quotations are the wrong way positive tests. That this happens like throughout. Ever, like from here on out too, was no reason to panic, since nobody can precisely say what causes ac positive or a negative reaction to the test in any case, that it is an evil H five N one virus is as outlined, anything but proven. Another striking fact these scientists choose to overlook is that only a fraction of dead birds discovered reacted positively to the H five N one tests, which don't test for anything anyway, so it doesn't matter. It doesn't make it difference. At this point, health officials should have asked what had caused the death of all of the H five N one negative birds, and did more birds die that year than the previous year, or did they search for more dead birds? Right, if you're looking for something, you're going to find more of it. Right. Like the windshield thing that we talked about last last episode, It wasn't that there were more chipped windshields. It was that there was more people looking, right, And when they actually looked the numbers, there was no increase. They're just more people with their emotional driven theories about what was causing it. It's fallout from Russia. Okay, this is even before Chernobyl occurred. That was Eucraine. These are self evident questions that the scientists, the politicians, and the media chose not to ask. A rare exception appeared in the German Zerman Taye de zeitgun slate Tlung, which quoted ornithologist Wolfgang Feedler of the max Plank Institute. Hey, the max Plank Institute of Human Behavior and Cognition. It's a cool place. I'm just saying. Despite bird flu avian mora, mortality rates on reugan have not to date been higher than in other years. Every time I spay that word, I bet if somebody looks thinks of Joe Rogan. Every time I say organ trying really hard, or they think of like street Fighter, and there's like Horgan, right, he's throwing that little ball of blue essence. I don't know what that is plasma? How about that ether etherical plasma? The fourth face of water, Horrigan. And then when he does that kick where he's spinning them back and forth and it looks like he's all dizzy. I swear to god, it sounds like you're saying efective coin flix, infective cornflix. It sounds like that to me, like when Ken or like rue or ryu, however you want to pronounce it, does that kick and he's like one leg straight down and the other one's like straight out, you know, just spinning around, you know what I'm talking about. An even more difficult question to answer is why the assembled experts chose not to carry out proper research. Oh, because there's money involved and there's death to be had. Is there a gum underneath my task? No? I hope not. I'll kick somebody's ass. No, it's not okay, good. Uh. They certainly didn't look for the source of the purported avian flu infection on Rugen. How on earth could Rugen? They're just now, they're just messing with us Rugen swan be become infected with the dangerous H five N win virus, asked dot der Spiegel, referring to reports from the Associated press and German press agency Deutsche press Agent Agent. There, sorry, researchers have a mystery before them, for the birds had wintered in Germany and as a result didn't come from the alleged epidemic areas. The bird population on Rugen has ornithologists reported, as orentthologists reported, is basically isolated in winter, something which clearly speaks against the possibility that the swans somewhere became infected within H five N one virus. Oh, you tried to pull your fraud in the wrong spot and someone caught you. But scientific and political powers ignore every doubt, pass over every inconsistency and simply stick to this. H five N one is a deadly enemy, you bastard. Don't question us. They're not interested in proof, because who needs that when you have emotional appeal to the masses and that's good enough for them, So why do we need proof? That's only for the certain small, irritating people that think we don't even need to concern ourselves with that and the majority of people are going to kill themselves with these with these shots that we give them. So let's worry about Let's worry about those people who are irritating later. Speculation is enough, and so the allegations continue to pose as truths that H five N one. But add anything else in here, corona, uh, polio, measles, anything that they think is viral that isn't viral. It's conditioned. Sure it's a reaction, gotcha, but is it a virus? Fuck No. Came out of the Far East where since late two thousand and three it is said to have caused several outbreaks of maybe influenza in very Southwest Asian countries. Right every time, like some Southwest Asian countries wanted to cover up that they were poisoning people in other ways because they didn't want to change their practices or have to get rid of the solid waste or liquid waste that they were producing in these factories that was poisoning everybody. They just said, hey, look it's a flu including Korea, India, Ja, Vietnam, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, China including Hong Kong, Laois and Malaysia, and by mid two thousand and five. I'm pretty sure there will be a space between those two. More than one hundred million animals had died, mind you, Yeah, right, died, But let's figure out how they died. Even according to official statements, only a fraction of the desks are accounted for by H five n one. By far, the largest proportion of the bird desks were a result of mass exterminations prompted by the virus panic authorities. Right, why do you think they wanted to remember that thing I showed you with a doctor Berg talking to that guy who knows Joe Sadlin when they were talking about the tagging and the new digital tagging and stuff like that. They want to know who your animals are because they want to pull frauds so they can destroy the the food production, so they can disrupt food from getting to your family's face, even if it is corrupted with all kinds of other chemicals and death and bullshit. Don't think that they're not going to heavily vaccinate these animals in the first place, and then they're going to get sick because of the shots that are supposed to prevent this from happening. Then they're going to call it a virus, this brand new plague. They're gonna pick one cow that happened to be standing around five thousand other cows. They're not going to just kill him, They're going to kill all of them. This is roth tiled, satanic Jewish bullshit, trying to kill everybody else on the planet, but a few of them, because they're going to kill some of their own two. That's called the hannibal directive as part of it. But just this spite and hate for everything that lives is the other part of it. They're very envious the prevailing Maybe you know why too. The prevailing practice is as follow as a chicken or another bird is singled out because it lays fewer eggs or it gets a blue comb. It's then sent to virus hunters and tests positive with our fake, phony, blowny bullshit test that doesn't test for anyth because we don't even know what the Hella five n one is. It's just something we made up. And an epidemic of panic breaks out among humans, right, and there's the there's the real there's the real spot right there. That's the seller. Doesn't matter what the reality is, as long as you can have a panic outbreak among humans, who then demand that they poisoned, that they be poisoned directly into their arm. Please please poison us and our children. You've scared us plenty enough. Now give us a solution to our worries. Not that not the solution to the realities, but just to our rule and worries. Make us feel better. Pat our heads, please while you inject us with death. Pet us whisper like like in that scene with the the big ass freaking knife in a what do you call saving Private Ryan where the where the big bad german is saying to the little jew, fuck sh as he puts the knife into his chest right. Consequently, all chickens in close proximity are gased to death. Now you want to talk about a holocaust, there you go. It's a food holocaust where they actually really are gassing animals. And ultimately statistics show that these one hundred million chickens were killed by the Avian flu virus to H five N one, further fanning the flames of panic. Fanning flames. The Dutch bird flew Panic two thousand and three, caught in virus tunnel vision. It would be a mistake to assume that these bird gassings are the product of cruel third world practice, and early two thousand and three, Dutch officials they've been fucking with the Dutch in Holland and everywhere else in Germany. I'm trying to show you too, because as I'm looking at this the places that they ramp up most of this stuff and think, granted, this is guy, this guy is a is a German, so he's like speaking from his perspective, but what he's not seeing is that there's a still concerted effort to exterminate Germanic people going on through the medical establishment in Germany and worldwide. They're killing us, and not just turking our jobs. They're killing us. Yes, I'm also German. Don't tell anybody because I'll try to kill me too. In early two thousand and three, Dutch officials in the border of German of the German state of North Rhyan, Westphalia and rw reported that health problems with a very high death rate had been observed on six poultry farms. This immediately triggered epidemic asteria. The next day is set why do we Yeah, hey, I don't even think half these people can read. I'm surprised that they do so, somebody must have read it to them to get them so scared. I'm talking about the public. The next day, a Saturday, no go zones within a radius of ten kilometers of the affected farms were erected and poultry shows were prohibited. No poultry shows tonight, sorry. Additionally, the Netherlands banned exports of poultry and eggs. Right, destroy the academy, destroy food supply, all kinds of fun stuff that you can do when you get the people scared, and the same day people need to become smarter. The NRW, the government of the NRW issued at import and export banned on poultry products coming from their EU neighbor. Do you see how this works to the benefit of the demons who want everybody dead. Dozens of operations that had delivered chickens or for you, now you're fucking with. Now you're fucking with the truckers. Now you're fucking with the scrocerest. Dozens of operations that have delivered chickens or feed from the Netherlands in the days before we're put under official observation that costs the taxpayers money. Two doesn't immediately the search for the virus began using the indirect test procedures. Of course, indirect there's an antibody that we don't even understand what an antibody is. We don't even made that up too, But we've found something that looks like something that's usually in somebody's body anyway, But that means it's positive for this make belief thing that we just since we're making it up as we go along anyway, let's just say it's a positive test and look at that. The very next day there was an announcement that a highly pathogenic virus of the type H seven and seven had been found. It's kind of mess with those numbers and letters and then everybody looks like, oh my god, that's like so official and scientific looking. It's got an H and seven in it, Like, who that's not a word? What is that? It's creepy. Over the following four months, twenty six million chickens in the Netherlands the Netherlands, around two point five million in Belgium, where they have you know, the Mothers of Darkness. What hell it's called Castle Sisters and dark Brothers. I don't know. We talked about it the other day where they killed babies and chicken children and all that stuff. Yeah, chickens in the Netherlands, around two point five million in Belgium and approximate one hundred thousand in North Ryan Westphalia and our w were gassed with carbon dioxide. They made them all sit in a car. Oh wait, that's carbon monoxide, not carbon dioxide. So they were They poisoned them with carbon dioxide. See see see it's global warring that killed them. It's it's it's climate change that killing them because the carbon dioxide killed them. Poisoned by lethal and Jackson electrocuted or Maddy Lake slaughtered, according to Hans Tolzen, editor of the German vaccination publication IF Report, who did extendensive analysis of the event, yet the media jumped on the virus bandwagon. German Stern magazine falsely reported, of course, something named Stern is Jewish, falsely reported approximately thirty million animals perished from the bird flu in the Netherlands. Approximately thirty million animals perished from being murdered because they claimed that bird flu was a thing. So rather than let people just live their lives and eat it, and you know it's you're eating it, you're not being injected with the chicken, it might be okay. And how do we know that there's actually even a virus anyway? Oh, because it tested by the fucking test that we made up. And we don't know how to read anyway, because there's nothing to read because there's no virus to be had. That's the reason why we just start spit. That's the reason why we just killed thirty million animals and blamed it on the virus. Now we said the virus killed them animals paris from the bird flu in the Netherlands, Did they really though? And the weekly newspaper dies Ze or dz said that the impending attack of the killer ducks killer ducks. Did you guys see my video? Maybe you didn't. If you're not on my telegram, you probably didn't, but I had put us to the video. My daughter and I were feeding. They gave us this little thing of feed to give ducks at the resort that we stayed at when we went to a Sea World last and then we're reeling at they started pecking at us, even when we didn't have stuff on our hands. They were like kind of biting at us and our feet and the legs, and I was like, oh, oh, my god, it's the night of the living ducks. Killer ducks could destroy the existence of German chicken breeders. A bird flew like in A bird flew like in two thousand and three is imminent. Then millions of chickens lost their lives in the Netherlands and in the town of Veersen on the Lower Rine, which likewise suggests that a virus had wiped out the birds. But these media claims areiculous because the claimed H seven N seven virus was not was eight seven N seven virus was only found in single animals or Murpercisely, it claimed H seven N seven virus was said to be identified in individual animals. They're just looking at this little stick. It's like, white, you're not pregnant, pink you are, And they're like, oh, look, this one says it's got a strand of like proteins that I know I've seen before, but fuck it, let's just call it this virus. In the end, thirty million birds died from another all to human strain of virus mania. That's what they died of. Panic. Human retardation is what killed them, and then they starved to death. The people, no, they should have though for their own stupidity, z and Stern. I bet you the prices went up a lot, rode the waves of the public virus panic in the case, in this case, giant killer waves, killer waves, killings ultimately swelled to such Do you think this is maybe like a ritualistic Jewish thing? Did It? Makes you wonder if this all happened on Young Kapoor? Right? Did all the chickens get murdered on Young Kapoor that saved them from having to swing them that year, at least in that area. I don't know, right, right, great culture can't imagine why I'm not part of their religion any any aspect of the trio of the Abrahamic death cults, the saturn worshiping yowled aboth sucking sons of bitches, the king. The killings ultimately swelled to such a size that the capacity of extermination and cremation facilities was no longer sufficient. Oh see, they're trying to get rid of thirty million chickens, and they're trying to tell us that the Germans did this with six million large people. Right, doubtful, doubtful in either respect. Right, They're they're they're showing that they're having problems with just the chickens. A state of emergency was in posts on Dutch communities and they were barricaded off by the military. Oh they needed that. Were the chickens gonna revolt against this slaughter? When when a few diseased chickens were found on a farm by what did they say was a virus? How do they know the farm's complete chicken stock was preventively exterminated? That must make the farmer field real happy, along with the stocks of surrounding farms. Surrounding farms. You were close to the farm that we just killed all the chickens at, so now your chickens have to go too. Do you see the insanity here? Do you see why they're using this excuse to That was me kicking a garbage can, kick opened the door and do more stupid, horrific shit. This is rothschild check a style Bolshevik bullshit happening. And yes, who would the Bolsheviks thank you? At least eighty nine to one hundred percent of them? Right? You know what I'm talking about? Is it Jews? The economic damage in the Netherlands alone costs more than one hundred million euros or pounds and guessing. Oh, by the way, you know what else, a bunch of farmers lost their everything. Yeah, yeah, I'm surprised they didn't exterminate the farmers too, because they're close to the chickens. Maybe they did, maybe they won't all check a style on them. But the existence or even the dangerousness of this so called H seven and seven virus was likewise never proven. Of course it wasn't, and while there was once again reason enough to look for other causes. They're trying to kill a bunch of Germanic people, so the fuck causes the effects of factory farm on animals health? For example, the authorities declared H seven and seven this is just worn by a different means and indirect means. This is what is in the Talmud. You can you can mess with people, You can do anything you want to them, as long as they're not Jewish, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. That's like anyway, and as long as done by proxy. You can't just walk around and shooting people in the head, but you can poison them to death, and you can starve them to death. That's one of the big ones. They really love starving people you never noticed that every where communism goes, a bunch of people starve to death, ran alongside the ones that are again shot in the head and falling into a ditch. Yeah yeah, Well, if you haven't heard about those, don't worry, you'll be able to experience it all too soon. Give it ninety days, we'll see what happens. The epidemic was announced on the twenty third of February two thousand and three, and since then I have collected and evaluated all accessible press releases in official reports. Have you ever seen how narrow their shoulders of these little pricks are and these little acidic outfits with the big hats three hundred to four hundred dollar hats. Just remember that smelly son of a bitch is going to be getting the better of you because you decided to do nothing. The little narrow, skinny, little prick it will have an will be armed or his indirect means of you know, having immigrants do the dirty work for them will be the reason why your family dies because why why did we let weasels take over? Because we're fucking stupid, that's why. But there was only a single report, whoops, single report with researchable details from which it emerged that other causes besides the even influenza, had been taken into consideration. But even this report, which was penned by the Dutch agriculture administer Veerman on March third, was never mentioned again. Everyone was so now they have to be funny because they're talking about chickens and ducks, right, everyone was clucking about a virus in the Canadian province of British Columbia when in November two thousand and five, a single duck was allegedly detected as having a navy and flu virus each seven and three. Hey, let's just play with the numbers. We can take the keep the letters. Let's play with the numbers, right, And this doesn't look at all like Hebrew at all, because you know, there's no constant, there's only consonants and no vowels, and fuck it, we'll just put some numbers in there because numbers also represent our words and letters. So they're probably calling you a bunch of pricks and idiots here, but you won't know that. So it's okay. Virus flu virus H seven N three using modern indirect molecular biological proof procedures, right, making things up to make their narrative work. All fraud. It was officially reported that the animal only had a mild form of this type of virus that doesn't exist, that they just made up, which no or only mild disease symptoms. That is to say, the duck was not sick. According to Canadian authorities, it was not the virus circulating in Asia. It's five N one. There is no threat to human health. There is no new threat to human health. However, as a preventative measure, the authority is not only killed the single duck Bucky duck, they immediately slaughtered a further fifty six thousand healthy ducks and geese. These people are freaking maniacs. Yet international statutes certainly did not require such drastic measures like killing entire flocks of birds if, as was presumed in this case, only a low pathogenic viruses in the game. So what are they doing besides getting rid of food, besides killing off God's creatures? And even in the wild, they're not safe from these maniacs, from these freaking circumcised is maniacs. Why why do you think this is? Because death has to be part of their culture, otherwise they just do not know what to do with themselves. Now, this is rat poison carry off birds. Rat poisons carry off birds. Yes, okay, so we got rat poisons down right. Another potential the dead geese were floating in a pond described as a police folksmen in Cobelens and some animals perish from severe cramps before the eyes of the action force. In response to dead birds were collected in cases by firemen wearing special protective suits and brought into a state investigator's office, which immediately prompted the media to stir up the H five N one panic Avian flu suspicion. Mysterious deaths of geese that near Kobelen's and god Engen have strengthened fears of an avian flu outbreak in Germany. Remember, Alice attacked Germany, never stop attacking Germany were by a different means. That's what NATO was actually created for, reported the news channel N twenty four. In turn, this prompted Jurgen Tritten, then German Minister of the Environment, to announce that he would initiate resolute countermeasures in case the dangerous eighth tribe N one virus was detected in these birds. Oh goodie, set it all up so that you can start funneling the money. And it turned out that the birds had been poisoned, as the Regional Inspection Office reported. Oh, you weren't supposed to actually tell people the truth. Guy, you lost your job that day. But you probably got like that, like that guy from Columbia. I believe it was in that when I was still probably in high school, one of the world cops who just happened to be so unlucky that his foot deflected a kick, so the ball deflected off his foot and went into their goal, and then like the Columbian mo murdered him, fulfilled them full of holes and left him in a ditch. It was someone kicked into his foot, kicked the ball into his foot. It wasn't his fault, but because that lost the game, I think it was with the US, they killed him. Yeah, so that's probably what I mean. I would imagine if you start talking about rat poisonings when they're trying to look for viruses, you're probably gonna have the same result. Its presidence Stefan Bent said that a rat poison had been detected in the stomachs of twelve of the twenty two cadavers. The toxin phosphid had clearly caused the deaths of the wild geese, and even if the presence of the rodent poison poscide had only been proven in twelve stomachs, Bent said, it could be assumed that all the animals died from it. The toxin caused the normal alterations in the inner organs of the animals, like round hemorrhages on gastric muco's membrane and increased fluid in the lungs. Rodent poison mind You is not only used in Germany. It is a comprehensive two thousand and three report the Japanese agriculture industry tried to trace the progressive roots of flu virus outbreaks in birds in factory farms. Poison bait type rodent poison was used during the summer and was applied continually against mice and other wild animals plants when required. Once again, many other causes come into question. Pollution, for instance, presents a huge problem in China as in most developing countries, not at least because of the chemical industry, one of the country's fastest growing economic industries. Right and also you got to point at everything else, but what they're doing that they don't want to stop or have to pay for the disposal of right, so you can't talk about that. You have to talk about a virus. In the first half of two thousand and five, quantity of production rows by toke Yeah, okare, what did I want? What did I want? On this? About it? And of course this is dangerous for inhabitants who drink the water, may even without Yeah, okay, So what was the important part of them? More than one hundred fifty people did dead people? What really caused their deaths? I guess this is one was kind of important. According to the official statements, H five N one caused the death of one hundred and fifty three people from the end of two thousand and three until November two thousand and six, most of them in Asia see diagram. But if we study the reports on the deceased closely, there is no evidence for the theory that H five N one was the killer. At the same time, the reports allowed completely different possibilities. Reports a lot of completely different possibilities appear as plausible explanations that's not grammar anyway. For example, that some of the victims were suffering from cold symptoms of an unknown source, and then simply had to have the bad luck to fall into the hands of medical professionals. Right right, Let me see that again, that some of the victims were suffering from cult symptoms of an unknown source and then simply have the bad luck to fall into the hands of medical professionals who turned out to be H five N one hunters. Immediately doctors prescribed. Now listen to me, this is how they murder people and then say it's a virus. Immediately doctors prescribe prodigious amounts of medications in order to wipe out the imaginary virus. But in truth, it was never shown that these medications could combat the alleged virus. On the contrary, it is a fact that the medications are highly toxic, for which reason it is completely possible that the doctors only helped snuff out the weakened patients lives. This is your best medicine money can buy. Fredrick Lafer Institute sent us a paper that claim to show that H five N one has pathogenic effects in humans, published in journal Blah blah blah. The report features just one six year old boy who was diagnosed with a progressive pneumonia. A superimposed Aspergillus fungal infection was later diagnosed. The young boy was treated with anti microbial medications that can seriously damage the immune system, as well as with the anti viral medication tamiflu, which is killing people, which was killing people, that has even been connected with fatalities. Not look at the medicine, look at imaginary convenient, never confined, never had have to categorize the virus. The patient died during the late phase of the disease after intense treatment with the anti viral drugs. Yes, the drugs killed him. That's period the end. The Foundation expolically says, do not give your child aspirn Okay, let me explain this to you guys real quick. Aspirin can trigger Ray's syndrome. Do you want to know what race syndrome is first? Before I get into that. Rais syndrome, which is a severe disease associated with nausea, personality, changes, organ damage and coma, and in many cases ends in death. Just like the other boy. He died on May twenty first. The H five N one virus was cited as his cause of death, but here as well evidence of H five N one was not provided. The authorities didn't even confirm if the boy had ever been in contact with birds. Apart from this, studies suggest that aspirin can trigger Ray's syndrome that was also diagnosed in the boy. In fact, around ninety percent of cases and children are associated with aspirin use Ray syndrome, twenty percent associated with aspern news. The National Race Syndrome Foundation even explicitly says do not give your children aspirin. But even this information did not prompt the studies of authors to investigate the role of aspirin or other substances might have played in the three year old's demise. They spared no trouble, on the other hand, back in nineteen ninety seven to warn of a rapid and explosive spread of pandemic virus. Can we see the working here, the scam, the scheme. Do we see the moving parts of this yet? I highlight a leipsig because that's been a place of evil for quite a while. Yeah, this gotta be something wrong with the way this was converted. Because look, even in this thing which should be a static thing that they just transferred over, it still has the Kama comma and then theens like so all messed up? All right? Says scandalous that a result, as it is scandalous that as a result of unfounded pandemic warnings, more than two hundred million birds had been killed by aprils of two thousand and six additionally, two hundred million birds Additionally, as an U n O not uno apparently report, continued costs totaling twenty billion dollars had been incurred by the affected countries by this time, and a million a million, a million farmers had already slid into poverty. Now you know why they did it. In Germany, the government ordered that poultry be kept indoors, which even led to suicide amongst some breeders. The people were killing themselves, as the Westphalian newspaper was found less File than Black, reported that readers did not see any way out. Indeed, at the very least, ordering small poultry breaders to keep their birds inside is tantamount to banning them from their profession. Now where are we at time wise? Because I'm I'm tired two hours and ten minutes. I've given you enough of me today, all right? So what's creton? It's awesome, That's what it is. I'm glad I helped could help. Hold on, let me see if I can find God, damn you, Rebecca, what is this activity stable? Oh? Okay, I can get rid of that. Yeah, sure whatever? Oh sure whatever? Now? Can I open mind? Thanks? You asked me for what it was. And I'm trying to find the Oh I'm gonna post the link to the one I prefer as soon as I find or do that downloads documents, documents, gotcha, and then it's descriptions for videos. I stop using these because I just copy and paste from the other ones. That one, uh, that one. I haven't used this in September. Haven't opened the system since September, which isn't that long ago, but number sixteen, so about a month ago. Let me see if I can find it. Because you know what, who else should be actually added to my list is the uh? Um, it's not my pitch? What am I looking at? What's her name? Try Blue? I don't know why Try Blue keeps talking not being there. But I minimize some of these things as Yeah, there's the triblue one, and I just gotta find oh, Claire, Claire carm It's easy, it's really easy one. So I'll just put this. Oh, youse, have a fuck? What the hell? Now? Undo? What the fuck? Just took the whole thing away? Copy? There you go? All right, here you go, it's going in. Oh do you feel it? All right? Here you go. I'm gonna put this in the there you go. It's in the live chat now. Oh, by the way, this this is awesome in the live chat. That's a little thing right here. That's the rumble rants button on the bottom left, ham claren, the little green one here, little green swiggily they legally right next to the subscribe subscribe button. Just probably hit what those two? Let me just grow up, make sure that we did yet, that we did yet, and let me go over to the FDJ and do the same if I can get in there. Oh that's yesterday is taking medicine. Hold on? So creative is a is? A is a nice thing. It's a nice thing. It's a nice boy.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Should it? This isn't me today, is it? I don't think so. Let's go back to my videos. No, not my video of my channel. Give me a second. But clarity freedom is the brand that I try to find when I can. But the guy's been marking it down at the store, so I don't know what they actually charge for it. I've been getting it for whatever I've been getting it for, which is probably much less because it's like it's in his warehouse or whatever, and he's not He wasn't moving it as quickly until he running it down. So that's when I that's when I jump on things. When it's when it's a deal, you know. So here you go paste. Some stuff's going on in here, I see Bushmaster six a. Uh. I hate telling people things that are not true. Yes, I didn't know that. Thank you for clarify, because I have told the least a few people about that. What are you talking about? Uh oh, she's talking to somebody somebody else. Okay, Yeah, dog has a skin issue because of vaccines. That sucks. Man. Yeah, I'm glad reverse if it works, that's good. What's up bush Master? All right, that's good to know that there's that. I mean, we have reverse, but it doesn't mean that there doesn't still like an orange slime mold that comes out of the tap water, you know. But again, I don't know. I think that tap I think our reverse osmosis think only comes out of that little stupid straw spickket thing and there's something wrong with that one, so it doesn't pour out anymore. We rent, you know what I mean. It's like every time you have a problem, it's like, Okay, they're gonna invade your personal space if you ask them to come in and fix something, so it's like, yeah, leave me alone. So there is on the strain Claritycreative dot com backslash question mark huh r ef equals Ballbusters v A A L B U S t U S And of course men da is the better of the of the ones. I actually like the red one too. The red is garty or the train wreck either way, train Wreck is like a mixture of white, red and green. But yeah, it's good stuff. It helps you u more talkative, more thoughts, more creativity more. Sometimes youphorim when you first start taking it, but that's something that kind of goes away after a while. Maybe if you get stronger strain it might happen, but it's more like uh, not feeling like old and dying. Yeah, when you first wake up and stuff like that. But I take it like every four or five hours or whatever. But if I don't, because I've been taking for so long. It's like the same itch that you feel when you're this doesn't happen to everybody. It only happens to people that have been taking it for ten freaking years. You get you get the sensation that like you are coming off of some heroin or something like that, because it's all of a sudden, you get itchy or whatever. You get little irritated. It doesn't always happen, and you can go eight ten hours and stop doing it all together after a couple of days if you really felt like it. But at my stage and using it, sometimes I feel like I need it. Sometimes I don't feel like I need it at all, but just by habit, I do it anyway and whatever. I've noticed that if I'm this is weird too, If I should I tell you this. If I'm taking fun guy, silly ones, psilocybin ones, sometimes the creatum seems like it messes that up. Cretum also helps you to dispose of dispatch and get rid of anything that could be content considered a venom that you actually use it for. Snake bites in Thailand or I think Thailand and Indonesia. I know Thailand definitely, but I don't know about Indonesia. Other places have different uses for it, but Thai government, because they have an opium trade right, they didn't like that. The fact that people had been using Credem for three thousand years and nobody dies off of it. I like the other stuff now, like poppies, but yeah, you can't all the ones, just like this other fake science that we're talking about, all the claimed deaths from kreatim where people who are doing methamphetamines, heroin, crack, everything else you could think of drinking fifteen gallons of whatever, and they had swallowed some kreatim, so it must have been the creative that did it, right. This is what I'm talking about, Like everything that you think that you know because you're told by people who give you this impression that what they're telling you is the truth, and there's no reason to even think about what they're saying. That is why we're where we're at, the liars lie. If there's something to benefit out there, they're going to tell you that it's the devil. If there's something because they want you to be dead, okay, if there's something that's terrible for you, they're going to tell you that it's wonderful. And then you will be dead. You don't see a whole lot of anti fast food commercials out there, do you. You don't see a whole lot of you know, and anything that they're going to make money off of, like this whole vegan shit. Oh that's more healthy. No it's not. No it's not. But it makes them billions. It generates billions of dollars a year to even the non GMO right or the gluten free that's like billions dollar industry because they can charge you more for something that says that even though it wouldn't natally because people don't even know what the hell gluten is. That's how stupid they are. Why dude, have gluten in it? I don't know. Does it have wheat in it? You more on? Does it have barleyed oats? Whatever?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Does it naturally have any of those those things? No, then it probably doesn't have fucking gluten in it. Does this stick have too much gluten in it? Yes? Yes it does. Because you're an idiot. You should kill yourself now anyway. So for the for the remainder of today, which is right now, today is the day, and this is the remainder of it. Uh, let's just take it really quick. Look at this bullshit? Do you see this? Do you see this trumping like a freaking Pittsburgh's Steeler's outfit forty seven? Because this is ridiculous. This is the end. We know, the freaking QAnon bullshit is coming back, all right. I think I thumbed down like the first three videos on here, just went is the thing, clicked it down and I went back to it. All right, So, uh, I did what people do to my app videos to some other people. What a jerk on? What what am I? What am I? But uh? Slow? Scroll down, scroll down, scroll down. So here's the big farmer behind all right, this is the link and that is the code for fifty percent off doctor Peter Gliddon's membership. Okay, he's adding new things to it all the time. So plus the two extra times that you get per week as a member to ask him your questions. Bring some questions, bring some questions, and the you know, step up to the plane and call people are like, oh, like, you know, I think it's nice if people use this thing that they don't never use this thing right here, the rumble rants if they're gonna ask a question because I mean, is it really going to break you to give what ends up becoming like sixty cents to the show to help out? I mean, right? Or like, if you want to do the buy me a coffee, it's in your comments of five. But you can always call in for free. And that's the whole thing. Why do you just do that if you're available at the time. All right, And then here's simperfillc dot com. I make sure that you can see what I'm looking at here, Yes you can, so you can just click this if you don't want the link, click this for doctor Peter Glinton simper fry s E M P E R f R y LC dot com. Right here, that's the site. Now, Fan Favorite is for everybody. That's five percent off. If you, as a viewer see this, you get eleven percent off using the code Victory Capital v okay. But click this image go to a site sign up, use B A A, L, B U S T R S no spaces and you'll get fifty percent off of the membership if you use the whole If you do the whole year, you get one hundred and twenty dollars additionally discounted, or it's thirty bucks a month from sixty it's to thirty. But if when you do it the other way, it's like getting four months for free, or it's only twenty bucks a month, which is amazing. It's cheaper than a than my membership at my gym, which I'm going to probably cancel and go to me either another gym or Yeah, I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I just got this really cool bench, so I'm doing a lot at the house. Uh peace crafty on Babylon. The book you should already have and your possession is right here Barnes and Noble is whether the smaller version of six by nine the cheaper version. Amazon here has the eight and a half by elevens and a hard copy, and also Kindle Coobo is also electronic, and so does Lulu. But if you want it for me, obviously I can't give you the electronic copy. You'd have to get it from the other people. If you want me to sign something, it tells you what they are here six by nine Barnes. You click on that button. Eating a half by eleven is the paperback eating a quarter because the way the bonding works right, ELI is about a quarter OVID inch by eleven Amazon hardcover, But there you go. And then the menu. I'm probably I keep saying that I'm going to do this, but I have other shit to do. But I'm going to try to get more of these. Something that's up. I just bought a new canopy, should be here today, a really nice one, but allegedly marked down from a lot more. Got it for like half the price. But I have some banners from my hot sauce business. I'm going to create a banner for the supplements, and maybe another banner for the book, and then just farmers market the shit out of all three things. Whatever. We'll see. It's getting cooler here now, so it's someone gonna be like ninety rather than one hundred and twenty when I stand outside. So as we'll do some of that. Here's all the hot sauces, the way I should get some and down here. I was talking about the hunt earlier. It is this thing right here. Probably not gonna do the large ones today this time. Probably just gonna do the Probably gonna have him stocked the six ounce. I don't think we're gonna do mess with two ounces or the twelve. The reason why because the twelve ounce the twelve ounce is in the plastic squeeze container, like I do have some glass ones, but to ship that, I don't know. Maybe well, i'll think about it more. People can have him at the six at the six bounce size, right, because it takes twice as much to fill up the bigger bottle. Right, So if I do glass, because that here's the thing. If you don't use it for a very long time, it's probably going to eventually crystallize, and it's a lot easier to heat it up if it's not in a plastic container already. Right, So that's why I'm saying that I'll probably, if anything, I'll use the case of this of the twelve ounce bottles I have of glass, because the rest of my twelve ounces are not glass. I maybe have two cases of glass. I'll just have to find them. So there you have it, okay, all right, Because I'm thinking about you and how it's practical. So that's why I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna put it in plastic. If you somehow like have to heat it up later for whatever reason, then you can't because the plastic like goes like this in your microwave, gets all like the guy from a Globo cop when he goes gets hit with a toxic waste. He's like that, you know want that? So all right, help out the show, do cool stuff for us, Have a nice day. I see tomorrow and we might have I might have Nick on with us tomorrow talking about stuff that we were going to talk about with Diego. Go to see Dwayne, but he's not gonna be there tomorrow, so we'll see what happens. It should be really fun anyway, stick around. We'll probably gonna deviate from this topic and go back to it on Thursday Friday, and we're getting closer to the port where we're getting all this stuff stacked upon stacked, how viruses can possibly be a thing, and on top of that, therefore, the method of fixing it, the anti virals, the anti micro they're all based on fiction and the vaccine. So stop doing it, don't, don't subject yourself. And then you're going to see, well, there has to historically have been something that was valid about this, right, No, No, there wasn't, And that's what we're going to go back into the past turf thing and show you. Ever since this time, the demons have been trying to kill you, and they won the wars. And we're not the good guys because we were already conquered by the same Jews. And now here we are coming at you, and what they what they say. The devil doesn't come at you with these things, comes at you with a smile of the space or maybe a step of scope around his neck. See you later.