Speaker 1: Hey guys, Hey guys, Welcome to episode thirty four, Episode thirty four of The Strange Thing Podcast. I am Mike and I'm Austin, and you.
Speaker 2: Are in the Stranges Ze.
Speaker 1: I went for Didgerido.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow, I thought that was pretty cool. Speaking of pretty cool, Okay, there is something that we're going to do this next week that is very cool, and so I thought, let's do a little bit of ground bedrock lane.
Speaker 1: Let's lay that, Let's lay it, lay down the foundation.
Speaker 2: The foundation of what we're gonna do. So we're gonna take a little jaunt into the paranormal. Yeah, we like the paranormal. Well, I don't know if we like it, but we're intrigued by the paranormal. So we are going to go on a paranormal adventure at a known and reputable haunted site. REI ro Yes. Here in Idaho, in Boise, which is the state capitol, there is an old penitentiary that is no longer in service. It's called the Old State Penitentiary. Yeah, yeah, and right now. It's a historical building ran by the Idaho Historical Society. Sweet, it's open for tours and things like that. I toured it in Junior High. I think it's a pretty cool place. It's all made of stone. I think it was made in like probably in the eighteen sixties, but it opened in eighteen seventy two.
Speaker 1: That's old.
Speaker 2: That's when it started taking prisoners, and it had a long history of incarcerating individual and over that one hundred and one years of service, there were eleven executions. Thanks. Now, there were hundreds of deaths there. Some of them were you know, old age or accidents or heart attacks, you know whatever, but eleven executions happened.
Speaker 1: There some bad guys.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go too deep into all of the executions and stuff because this is more of an introduction, Like we said, it's bedrock, but I did want to talk about one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, and this happened to be the very last execution at the Idaho State Penitentiary, at the old site.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this was number eleven.
Speaker 2: Number eleven. This is the last one before they closed down that whole thing. And it was death by hanging and it was you know, like the trapdoor kind of thing where they pulled a lever, the trap door comes out and the body falls through and it breaks the neck and they're dead short stop it yeah, sudden drop. Well, our lucky recipient of death by hanging was a man known by Noah. Their name then Raymond Snowden, Raymond SnO Raymond Snowden, otherwise known as Idaho's Jack the Ripper. Oh yeah, he was not a very nice guy.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like it. No, it's killed and rape prostitutes. No.
Speaker 2: The lady's name that was killed was Cora Dean. Cora and her husband had recently died within like six months, and to not be alone and to have something to do, she would go out to different bars or nightclubs and gamble and do things just to have a life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what year was this?
Speaker 2: This is in nineteen fifty six. Okay, So Cora Dean decides she's going to go out one night and she goes down to the High Ho Club.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's gonna go bebop down at the High.
Speaker 2: Hoe High Ho, High Ho. It's don to the club, I go, yeah, yeah exactly. So she goes down there and little did she know it would be her last night of life. So she goes to the club and apparently she meets this in Snowden and I guess he's trying to you know, put the moves on or whatever. Eventually kind of migrates to the alley out back of the High Home Club. Okay, yep, and that's where the dastardly deed took place. He propositions her, She says no, rejects his advances.
Speaker 1: He's a little baby, and.
Speaker 2: Says, well, you make a choice. Either you let me rape you or I am going to slit your throat. She promptly kicks him in the groin. Nice, yes, him that, but that infuriates him, of course, so he ends up slitting her throat so deeply that it severs her spinal cord. And then he proceeds to stab her twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Times that way too many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So then he runs off and apparently he runs to a nearby cigar shop, and he discards the knife into the gutter outside the cigar shop, runs into the bathroom without anybody really even able to you know, like slow him down or stop him.
Speaker 1: It was in nineteen fifty whatever, they didn't have cameras on the right corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no cameras. So he runs in there. He's in there for like thirty minutes in.
Speaker 1: The bathroom, probably near mind, he's trying to wash up.
Speaker 2: He's cleaning up. I mean you can imagine there was blood spray everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The witness of the people at the cigar shop, along with finding the murder weapon in the gutter in the gutter, is what did him in. So he was convicted. He was put on death row. Fast forward. Finally his time has come and they marched him down to the hangman's news And as he's standing there on the trap door, they placed the noose over his neck and the hangman pulls the lever and he falls and I guess the height was miscalculated because it doesn't snap his neck. He's chunk. This was a new system. It was like the first time it was used for an actual hanging. And there was like a viewing pane of glass where the family members and stuff could watch the hanging take place of the victim. Right, And when the trap door slung down and he fell through the force made the thing shake. It shattered the window. Whoa, yeah, correct, so the glass went everywhere and then it didn't break his neck. He hung there and kicked for like sixteen minutes before he died.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and bad things happened to your body. I guess when you're hanging and dying, like all your bodily functions.
Speaker 1: Release makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there was a big mess and he was twitching and jerking and slopping things around. It was a bad deal.
Speaker 1: Gross ye piece of shit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that was the last execution that took place in the Old Idaho Penitentiary.
Speaker 1: Now pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Since then, because it's a national historical building, a lot of people have gone there knowing about some of these, you know, really dramatic events, and they had looked for ghosts, and many people leave that the penitentiary is haunted by the ghost of Raymond Snowden, and apparently he's manifested to people. He's you know, spoken through EVPs or whatever that his name is Raymond Snowden, and anyway, supposedly he has made contact. So he's one of the ghosts that maybe we will get to encounter as we go to the Old Idaho Penitentiary and join this paranormal investigation. It starts at like nine in the evening. You go there as the sun going down. They divide you in teams and you go around to every building on the entire penitentiary side, which is I think five hundred and one acres. Dang, Yeah, it's big. But since then they divided a lot of that off that wasn't surrounded by walls, and that is now the Idaho Botanical Garden.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yeah, I told you it was big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is big.
Speaker 1: I toured it in high school. I want to hear my angry story. It's almost as bad as this Raymonds.
Speaker 2: N Yeah, I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I went there in junior high. Yeah, and I remember who I rode with. I'm not going to mention their names. When we got there, we did the whole tour thing. They had like a lunch break, so we just found like this spot to eat lunch, like on the grassy area. There's like some stairs and stuff. And I was drinking sunny d and my friend I was eating lunch with made a joke and I took a drink and you know, I like, you know, laughed and spitch and the dad came over and came over and chewed me out about it. It's like, you have no respect for people. I'm like, it's a prison, so no, I don't have respect. And two it's an accident and I'm in junior high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty traumatic.
Speaker 1: It might be tall, but you are not strong young man.
Speaker 2: That is almost on the same part as getting your next lift open.
Speaker 1: I'd say so.
Speaker 2: Well, was Austin's idea to go to the Idaho Penitentiary because.
Speaker 1: I had been there and I had this traumatic experience about the sunny d We all heard about that. Yeah, I remember seeing it on like Ghostbusters.
Speaker 2: It's been it's been on like the Travel Channel thing. It's been on all these paranormal sites because it's very well known that there is paranormal activity there. Right, So this outfit that we're going to go with is called Big River Paranormal. We're not paranormal investigators, No, we investigate paranormal.
Speaker 1: And we start abnormal people.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we don't do it on a daily base.
Speaker 1: On our gig. And it sounds like they were at Milner's Gate and stuff.
Speaker 2: They weren't at Milner's Gate, but they were at the Tuberculosis hospital in Gooding.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Yeah, which for those of you who remember, or maybe haven't remembered because you haven't listened to it yet are I think it was Our fourth and fifth and sixth episodes all dealt.
Speaker 2: With strange things. At strange locations, and that included Milner's Gate, which is a haunted building in Twin Falls, Idaho.
Speaker 1: It's like a brewery, bar, pubby place, super good tuna tower.
Speaker 2: It was really good. Okay, we have this apparition that's appearing at Milner's Gate, not only at Milner's Gate, but apparently forty years ago with Brian and worldwide. Yeah, so this is one of the weird things. We're going to talk about different apparitions later, but we're going to try to focus in on the weird things going on at Milner's Gate because I think that gives us a launch pad on the kind of apparitions that maybe we can discuss later, especially if we combine Milner's Gate with our next episode, which will be about the sanitarium and Goodie and Idaho the tuberculosis hospital. So because they're different kinds of they're different kinds of apparitions, right. So anyway, now let's go on to our next story, which is another story about an experience. It's vocalized by one of the employees at Milner's Gate, and let's listen to what she has to say.
Speaker 1: So, one of the employees at Milner's Gate is having this experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the employees had Brian record this story.
Speaker 1: Okay, and this is something that happened to this employee, right, Oh yeah, cool. They're not just like telling a story they heard there.
Speaker 2: No, this is an experience she had at Millner's Gate. Oh cool, All right, let's rolls into it.
Speaker 4: My name is osmunld'penya. I am one of the managers here at Milner's Gate, and since I started working here, I've actually had a lot of paranormal experiences here. I often close by myself when all the rest of the staff has gone home when I'm doing my reports or paperwork. And I started about a month or two after I after reopened. When I started working here, I started hearing noises downstairs, like loud, like it sounded like furniture being moved around, and it's super scary, especially when you're here by yourself. So it was kind of self I mean, it was kind of gratifying when the video came out with the barstools being moved around, because it confirmed for me that I wasn't actually hearing things that there seriously was furniture being moved around downstairs. There was another irricasion when I went down the stairs to lock some of the doors, and I walked past our boiler room area and as I was passing the doorway, I heard the loudest sound like a cage door being slammed shoved. It was so loud and it's scared the living daylights out of me. There is no cage doors in that room. I cannot figure out to this day what in the world that noise could have been. It was so close to my ear, there was no imagining that. I've also had some experiences up in the dining room area where we've seen we have candle holders that are actually stemless wine glasses, and we put the candles in side of them twice. Now those things have it seems like they fly off the walls and go crashing down. It's kind of crazy, but yeah, those are some of the experiences that I've had.
Speaker 2: And then in Goodie and Idaho, we went to the Tuberculosis Hospital, which was a sanitarium. It was also before anything. It was actually built as a college. Yeah, and then when the tuberculosis hospital needed to happen, they converted it into the hospital and yeah, so we went there and that was very interesting. These guys Big River Paranormal They have done investigations at the same place that we actually investigated.
Speaker 1: They probably did a much better job.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, because we were Greenhorns and you.
Speaker 1: Got scared by a katy kat I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't give it away. Don't give it away. Now.
Speaker 5: This is Mike and I am on my way to a haunted place, supposedly haunted place, Goodie and Idaho.
Speaker 6: It's October twenty first, Well, actually it's October twenty second, because it's twelve fifteen am. I am coming from a most eventful evening at Milner's Gate, where my brother in law Brian showed me around a really cool renovation on a really old building. And now I am making my way over to an old tuberculosis hospital that was converted into a bed and breakfast and then converted into a university inn hotel. I stopped there earlier today, well yesterday, and I got a reservation. The lady said that they usually don't have reservations on Mondays and that I was welcome to stay, but I would be the only person in the hotel, while at least the only person renting a room in the hotel, So.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of excited about that.
Speaker 6: I'm going to go there, and there's a lot of history of hauntings and apparitions and things like that, a lot of coverage on like ghost Hunters coming trying to find out what's going on there.
Speaker 2: Supposedly has a long history.
Speaker 5: Of people that have died.
Speaker 6: I haven't been able to find any statistics or anything, so I don't know if that even exists. But it doesn't really matter because I'm just going there to check it out.
Speaker 5: So hopefully it'll be fun.
Speaker 6: Hopefully I'll experience something exciting, and if not, well then at least i'll experience the sites and sounds of a historical building in Gooding, Idaho.
Speaker 2: Well, with that, mic out, these guys at Big River Paranormal are professionals. We actually have an advantage because when we know that we're not professionals.
Speaker 1: I definitely know I'm not professional.
Speaker 2: We're not professionals. We don't investigate for a liv and we don't pretend to we are hacks. But I think that gives us a special perspective because we're not looking at it through the lenses of some preconceived notions, not jaded. We're just there to experience and then try to quantify that through the strata of our intellectual prowess.
Speaker 1: You should see what he's doing with his hands right now, as he said that, it was like jazz fingers mixed with magic and.
Speaker 2: Rain, Dude, rain, You know, I think that we actually have some pretty good hypothesize. One thing about the Old Idaho State Penitentiary is that it's well known that it's haunted, right, and so a lot of media outlets locally and regionally do like little exposition and like you said, travel Channel people have been there and done things on it. Anyway, So I'm going to play some of those clips nice.
Speaker 7: Next time on Ghost Adventures, we travel to Noisy, Idaho to investigate this penitentiary.
Speaker 2: You're all saying it here twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: Are you the one causing all this torment?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry that you died of here, that we heard some bad stuff happen in this If you can hear my voice, I want you to make a noise.
Speaker 2: We tho. I feel something that's going up my shoulder. Are you touching me right now?
Speaker 1: Raymond?
Speaker 2: Think of all the history of all the people that have come through here.
Speaker 8: The Old I don't penitentiary was opened between eighteen seventy two and nineteen seventy three. When people come here, they get that heavy feeling, that sense that sometimes they're being watched, sometimes that they just sense sadness. And of course we're bringing those stories to light all of the time through the history that we tell.
Speaker 1: The last time I was here, I believe I saw your shadow. Can you show me again?
Speaker 8: So we also encourage people come on down share your stories of paranormal experiences with us. Because there was violence, there was death and destruction for Raymond. Here's a really nasty crime.
Speaker 1: There were around one hundred and thirty deaths that occurred here at the site, everything from the ten folks who were executed, to murder, suicide, diseases, natural deaths.
Speaker 8: You see the remnants of the past. You see these buildings that were burned down and destroyed. No, we didn't let them go as the historical society. We kept them in the context of what happened here. And so that's why we're not going to rebuild these buildings because they tell a story.
Speaker 9: This Halloween, we're taking you behind bars at one of the spookiest spots in the state. Although the old Idaho Penitentiary has been closed for almost fifty years, some say inmates still haunt the halls. Our Doug Locksmith and Matt Sizemore tagged along with paranormal investigators into the wee hours of the morning, hoping to see some proof for themselves. A warning, some of the sites and stories we'll see might be a little spooky, and some Matt says are absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: One of the things that was pretty cool about the Old Idaho State Penitentiary was they had several famous inmates, including women.
Speaker 1: Also, it was like a not bisexual.
Speaker 2: No, that's not by sex co ed. It was a co ed I think. And originally it did not have separations between male and female areas of incarceration, which caused some shenanigans. So eventually they actually made a women's wing. There's a really cool mansion there, oh, I guess the prison mansion, and they used that as a place to incarcerate the women until they could get the wing that was dedicated to women built. Yep.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Down the line of famous inmates, there is a very famous female inmate that was incarcerated at the Old Idaho State Penitentiary in nineteen twenty one. Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So this gal's name was Leita south Lida Southard, Okay, and she was a female serial killer. And she was a female serial killer.
Speaker 1: That's two for two. That's funny. Maybe that's Ulida or Lieda or Lida or whatever contacting you from the beyond.
Speaker 2: Trying to tell us something. Yeah. Maybe she's saying, I'm listening, you better get the story right, Yeah, I don't know. Okay. So a little bit about Lda Southard. So she lived in a town where I was born, actually in Twin Falls, Idaho.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: And she met this ruggedly handsome dude named Robert Dooley.
Speaker 1: Oh, Robert Newley, Bob Newley.
Speaker 2: Yep, So Robert Dooley and Lighta Southard. They got hitched, and after they got hitched, they moved in with Robert's brother Ed, Ed and Bob Newley and they had paradise there on earth, just Robert and and Ed. Okay, Well, about nine months later they had a daughter named Lorraine.
Speaker 1: Convenient.
Speaker 2: But one day, a sad tale, Lorraine mysteriously dies and they can't quite figure out why. But Leida insists that she drinks some really bad well water and that's what killed her, you know, a young kid drinking bad water, not.
Speaker 1: A good common probably in nineteen whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, four so then a little after that, Ed, poor Ed, mister Ed dies mysteriously and they, yeah, the brother dies and he dies of like some kind of weird poisoning. He dies, right, So poor Robert lost his daughter, lost his brother, and then he dies mysteriously, well not so mysteriously. They diagnose it as typhoid and he dies. It's a typhoid fever.
Speaker 1: You've heard of that, right, yeah, Okay, it's a it's an illness.
Speaker 2: I'm a hack, I'm not a doctor. I don't know anyway, So he dies in the historical documents say that it was diagnosed that he died of typhoid. Okay, So twin Falls County. Well, after that, she's sad. She is really really sad. And La meets another dude eventually, and his name was William or Bill mccaffell mccaffel mcaffel. Unfortunately, mccaffel also died of typhoid. Yeah, he died in nineteen eighteen. Robert died in nineteen fourteen, and you know, four years later, poor Lighta is a widow again. Fortunately, just like with Robert, there was an insurance policy and she was the only recipient. Yeah, so she was the beneficiary. She gets the loot. So same thing with William, you know, poor Bill. He dies and husband number two dies and Lida gets the goods. Okay, so now she's depressed. Yeah, so she moves away. I think she moves to Montana, mom Dan yep, and she meets this guy, Harlan c Lewis. They get married, and then, you know, poor guy, he dies mysteriously as well. I'm no official diagnosis, but he dies in nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so one, two, three, this is number three. If it was baseball, she'd be Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is three husbands in two in five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yep, plus two relatives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two relatives and three husbands.
Speaker 1: Body count two relatives.
Speaker 2: And she again is the beneficiary, the sole beneficiary of another you know, life insurance policy. She's so sad. She moves to Pocatello and she meets a guy, Edward Meyer. But he mysteriously dies in nineteen twenty as well. And I think that was also three. Yeah, that's the no, that's number four oh in a row. Yeah, back to back to she moves fast, and so he dies in nineteen twenty in Pocatello. So she's back in Idaho. Well, well, the original husband, Robert Dooley, had a brother who was very smart, and he happened to be a chemist, and I think he saw these things happening and he started going, hey, a little light belt goes off and has said, ding ding ding ding ding, Something's not right here. So he starts doing a little investigation with another chemist and a doctor. Okay, and they exhume the bodies and they find that Edward and Robert and Lorraine Dooley had traces of arsenic in their system. So now they know something weird's going on. You know, poor lightis she's very very discouraged and sad, and her really smart ex brother in law puts together, along with a few other people, that there's something nefarious going on, and so they consult the authorities and eventually Lida is arrested in nineteen twenty one. Yep, she's arrested and put in jail, and she is tried and she has found guilty of second degree murder and she is sentenced to ten years to life in prison.
Speaker 1: She killed her own daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and four. Yeah, and actually that husband in between I think it was the one in Montana. I think it was mcafel. They had a daughter together there that was just an infant, and she mysteriously died too, So there was actually two daughters that were killed by her.
Speaker 1: I picture the brother of Dooley, the Dooley brother. He's in like a science lab with like beakers and all these things. Yeah, he's in like a coat with those big science goggles on, and he like pours it in and it like changes the right color and he holds it up to the light and then he takes his goggles off and he's like, bitch, just like that. I don't know my picture.
Speaker 2: Maybe something like that. I don't know if they use that word in that day. Fine Wench thine wench. That the fine Wench Carston woman. Yeah, so she's arrested, she's sworn in prison. Okay, the story doesn't stop there. It's very interesting story. So she's thrown in prison and then she escapes. She escapes and runs back to Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 1: She's a mountain one yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: And there she marries another guy. Now this guy he eventually kind of catches on the things. I don't know how he finds out things, discovers stuff, but anyway, he is suspicious and he turns her back in. So she is carted back to Idaho and she serves out the rest of her sentence. Eventually she is put on permanent probation in nineteen forty one because she was only convicted of second degree murder, she was put on probation, and then she eventually dies in Salt Lake City in nineteen fifty two, and then they move her body back to Twin Falls, Idaho, where she is buried and her tombstone can now be found in the Sunset Memorial Park in Twin.
Speaker 1: Falls, Idaho.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah there, Yeah, me too many.
Speaker 1: Times, I'll pee on it. Just kidding.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe she maybe she confessed her sins and made things right.
Speaker 1: Nope, she killed a baby, she killed two babes, killed two babies, and four dudes and another dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she got rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not worth.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny. I was looking at the value of the insurance policies. You know, they were all like forty six hundred bucks, seven thousand bucks, three thousand bucks. But that's like that's like one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars a lot of money.
Speaker 2: That was a big deal. So that's my story of famous inmates, which brings us back to us and what we're going to do on this Friday night. We're going to meet up and we're going to put on our a Strange Thing shirts oh year, and we're going to go to the old Idaho State Penitentiary and we're going to join a team and we are going to take our equipment and we are going to listen and videotape and record and try to come in contact with some kind of strange paranormal experience. I think it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Creepy. Maybe, Yeah, I've been in there. It was creepy, but I was little, I guess, but it was daytime. I was a little creeped out.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting thing. So I'm gonna put some pictures up on our website so people can look and also do some links to for anybody that's you know, local or regional that would maybe like to come and do one of these. They do seven or eight of these a year, and actually in October, I think they do an all night sleepover. As you get close to Halloween, they do an all nighter in the prison where you can go in your pajamas and sleep there and hopefully encounter a ghost.
Speaker 1: We should get some matching strange thing onesie pajamas with footies in him. You can say, pajamin. I hope you're like pajama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited about. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna have a guest probably on our next episode. Who's gonna be joining us on our paranormal activities.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are.
Speaker 1: We have a special friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds a bigger He's kind of a techie, geeky guy and we're hoping he can help us in that department.
Speaker 1: But also he's just super dope. Yeah that's what he is. He's nice guy, nice guy, and him and I are like we always say the same thing at the same time. Yeah, it's weird. We're on the same brain level.
Speaker 2: And you know, we got to be honest and say we were going to invite your brother in law, my son in law, but we knew that he would probably be screaming the whole time, along with your wife.
Speaker 1: He sent a picture of like Kevin Hart in a car. It was just like, Nope, we don't.
Speaker 2: Know we invited him, but yeah, I don't know. If you ever heard my son in law Andrew's scream, it's none so good about sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have to get him into something. Yeah, bigfoot costume maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd look good at a big foot costume right in the no pit. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I saw it on like Ghostbusters International and they were in like a courtyard and I used to watch those like every day on Netflix, just hammering down all the Ghostbuster shows. But they have like an orb that they caught in the field and they like talk about it, and there's some other experiences.
Speaker 2: There is a courtyard. Now the courtyard was originally it was weird. They actually did the public executions. They would hang them out in this courtyard and then they'd moved it inside. And the first and only and last time it was used was with that snoken character.
Speaker 1: I vaguely remember hearing that maybe that he was hung and it didn't work right away and he had to hang there until he died.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's weird. I mean, it was kind of a science. You had to calculate the right distance of the fall because if you made it too long, it would just pop the head right.
Speaker 1: Up, would be cool.
Speaker 2: And if you didn't do it long enough, it wouldn't snap the neck, and then they would basically suffocate for you know, it could take a long time. Bepinion on how strong their necks.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm kind of glad it wasn't clean.
Speaker 2: For that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he stabbed a widow. So this lady's probably having the worst time of her life through the last couple of years totally. And then she's going out to bars, probably like oh, you know, gotta get back on the old horse, you know, and trying to kind of like get her life started again. And then this second chuiya yep chiwiya saka chuwia chilula saka jua sack.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I get it, a bad pun reference.
Speaker 1: This second crap whatever. Yeah, the terrible guy, and I takes advantage of somebody, And I'd read some stuff there had been other reported assaults of this guy.
Speaker 2: So maybe I'll do a little more research on that, and then after we do our next episode where we're going to tell of our experiences, maybe we'll go into a little more detail on him. If I find more information.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get there.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be like, I don't know who you are, and I don't know what realm you live in, but I have a specific set of skills and those skills are welding, and they do not apply it.
Speaker 2: You know, one thing, and it would be fun to do. Although I respect Big River paranormal investigators, I don't want to do anything like this, but it's tempting because of all the things I've scene that are so hokey on Tray Channel all the other places. Is just to go there and mess with people, right, Yeah, you know, like the one we watch where the guy throws the keys and slow motion, you know, things like that. We could go there and like set up things that.
Speaker 1: Mouse traps on the floor, which I like.
Speaker 2: Play your recording on your phone very low that would be picked up on an EV pair.
Speaker 1: Yeah that thing from Lord of the Rings. Yeah, something like that, or like, I'm a shit, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I think we can close this out and we look forward to you hearing of our experiences at the old Idaho State Penitentiary.
Speaker 1: So join us next time for some cold breezes as we walk through the creepy ben dingder.
Speaker 2: We drink warm beverages.
Speaker 1: Possibly a little sneak, a little flashky, ain't you. Yeah, So join us next time for some cold drinks and some straight, spooky and kind of paranormally conversations.
Speaker 2: Totally taters, Taters, totally taters,