Speaker 1: Going back to the survey that you were talking about, the sex survey, Melody Smith says, sounds like they asked twenty seven hundred men in front of their wives going to the how many times a week do you have sex question? Austin from WMZ Yikes, we only have it two or three times a month. Lance McGarvey answer like Lance, Okay, Well I thought I was doing good at once or twice a week. I didn't even know you could find interest for six times a week.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Lance McGarvey voice, if you have a basketball to arena.
Speaker 1: Let's talk to Jules and Christy. We're talking adoption. I haven't I've never met Christy. Christy, and I'm so sorry you didn't get the weigh in on our last conversation. If you'd like to go back and circle back.
Speaker 2: We can go by the Way News Reading with forty wh as Tony dwit Chiel brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highways Safety. Let's talk human adoption.
Speaker 1: Yes, you hear plenty about adopting dogs, cats and other things on here. As a matter of fact, when Jewels reached out to me via Facebook Messenger, she said, Hey, I want to come on and talk about adoption. And my answer to her was absolutely, I love all things furry, and she said what, and then she explained to me as human. So we're talking human adoption. Yes, let's get serious for a little bit, because the gift of adoption is what we're talking about. And you are having a way to raise funds and have a good time this Saturday.
Speaker 3: That's right. We are thank you so much for having us. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: We're here representing the Gift of Adoption Kentucky Chapter. So all funds raised go directly to families in Kentucky and we have twenty four qualified families who are waiting to be able to complete the adoptions of their children. It's really expensive.
Speaker 2: That's the last time you were here. I think Dwight and I were both genuinely shocked at the number that it cost to adopt a child in this country.
Speaker 1: So talk about the expanse because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: So if you think about when you think about animals, we make it very easy to adopt animals, which is great, but when it comes to children, and these are children in very vulnerable circumstances, it can cost up to seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: So stupid family, it's so stupid.
Speaker 3: Complete the adoption.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to come up with a better word here, but I cannot.
Speaker 1: No, well, racket.
Speaker 2: When Susan adopted you, it didn't cost that much. Now it is much more. But seriously, you have twenty four families waiting to adopt. Well, real quick, I don't want to get into the weeds. But why does it cost seventy Well.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Christy is here with me. Christy is a previous grant recipient. Okay, adoption, and she was so thrilled to get her grant that she ended up joining are all volunteer born.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chris, you talk about your experience.
Speaker 4: So when we talk about the cost, the cost that we're talking is for domestic adoptions. So in the US, so these are children within our own communities.
Speaker 2: Everything's cheaper in China, not with the tar It's true.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like the kid has made an America on it's but or something doesn't really interesting?
Speaker 2: Go ahead about I mean.
Speaker 4: You're when you connect with an agency, you have to pay an agency fee. They're supporting the birth mothers and the birth families and so we aren't directly giving any money to birth families as an adoptive, as an adopting parents, but so we have to support them. We support the legal fees, and so it just adds up. It just adds up. Then you have travel fees. So my son was born in Oklahoma and we traveled and spent actually four weeks he was in the NICU, and so we had to stay a month in Oklahoma. What's nick you the Neon Natal and Penal care unit. So he was born early and he had to.
Speaker 2: We discussed what this was because our producer had a child this week and Daisies in the nick you, But you weren't listening and went in one ear and out the other because it has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 1: You never used the word niki every single time, never used the word niki. So you used induced and sincerean section those two.
Speaker 2: Words as usual. America needs to make things complicated, and it gets in the way of families trying to adopt other and to build their family out there and whatever circumstance it is that you're.
Speaker 3: Adopted, yes, right, And we do prioritize children who are in vulnerable circumstances with medical needs. We try really hard to keep siblings together. But those twenty four families, they've already been qualified. So we are in the business of getting families connected with the children. But what we do is offer up to fifteen thousand dollars to families to complete those adoptions, to help with these expenses. Like Christy was mentioning.
Speaker 1: I can I ask you a question, and maybe you've already done this. Have you all worked with lobbyists to try to arrange legislations?
Speaker 2: That's a face, she made a face, all.
Speaker 1: In all sincerity. We're talking about we're talking about a parents, a couple of parents that want to have a child that can't, and then we're talking about a child that needs parents and don't have them. It shouldn't be seventy five thousand dollars to unite those two entities. Have you all ever considered and maybe already have some kind of lobbyist firm to lobby to rewrite legislation and make it easier. It shouldn't be this difficult expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the national level, because we're representing the Kentucky Chapter, we have not done anything locally. But I think it's a great I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Would you want me to be your lobbyist? Because I go to a tug on their car. Hey, Hey, I got hey missed that. Hey missed that. I got a question.
Speaker 2: They missed that. It should be the It should be the opposite, which means, if you adopt, we're gonna make it advantageous for you. College is now free for that child. That's easy to do. That's easy to do. We're gonna get, we're gonna supple, We're gonna make sure you're gonna get what this kid needs all the way through. So you don't make it a cost you go. We're gonna give you money, incentivize this thing, and get these kids a place and these families to unite. It's insane. It's only in America where we have to make a dollar on everything.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to Jewels on the cost of adoption up to seventy five thousand even higher at times. Is that at a federal level and state level or both?
Speaker 2: Probably all off.
Speaker 3: I think it's all because many times to adopting from a different states, right, Okay, so yeah.
Speaker 1: It can be.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get my real ID and I and I'm having issues I can't imagine adopting a human like adopting a human being and the paperwork up?
Speaker 5: Did you fill out your ten nine full full full form? And you're just like, I don't know what the did we fill that out? I don't know. You have to hire someone, right, you got your lawyer. You got your lawyer.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of training and education that you have to do. So there's hours and hours as an adoptive family to prepare before you can even get approved to it.
Speaker 2: Guarantee you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Christy, how old was your son when you adopted?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, so we we met him when he was thirty six hours old and we made it to him. We left Louisville, got to Oklahoma and so then yeah, we stayed. We've been with them ever since.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: We say his middle name should be American Express because we paid for him express. So yeah, so actually, you know we had him the base costs plus interest what we had to cover. Okay, the grant was huge from gift of adopts.
Speaker 1: Well, you should have name named Grant then.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's.
Speaker 3: Locally, so locally we have twenty four families.
Speaker 2: Twenty four families and how many kids.
Speaker 3: Well, they're all waiting for there to be connected the adoption, and that represents the funding need of one hundred and twenty thousand dollars. So our average grant amount is five thousand. So we're trying to raise those funds so that we can say yes to all twenty four of those families nice and unite them with their Yeah, we have a couple big events throughout the year. The biggest one is in the fall, okay, and that's our signature event. So if you'll have.
Speaker 1: Us absolutely to talk at that, Hey, wait till next fall when you find out what the topic is before you come.
Speaker 4: On, run past me what the pole is?
Speaker 3: We avoid Tuesdays?
Speaker 1: Maybe, Hey, Christy, quit talking about our polls.
Speaker 2: All right, go ahead, Joe, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So we have a shopping event this Saturday, which is April nineteenth in Chennawith Square, and we have four shops.
Speaker 1: Going to be.
Speaker 3: Partnering with us, and they're going to donate fifteen percent of their sales that day between eleven and four directly to the Kentucky Chapter.
Speaker 2: I went to the one in the holidays. I went and it was insane. Everyone was drinking wine. Everyone was serving wine out of every still it was fantastic.
Speaker 3: We call it sip and Shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, And it's J.
Speaker 3: McLaughlin Mercy Boutique.
Speaker 6: That's French.
Speaker 3: Were delete Interiors the Lemon Tree like it. They're going to have some fantastic clothes. If you haven't picked out your dress yet for Derby, yeah.
Speaker 1: We are Mersey is that? Thank you for merseiyou thank you.
Speaker 3: Very much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You shop the Lemon Tree a lot.
Speaker 3: I know I had a cute little red dress that I just thought about.
Speaker 1: You well, I saw it listen. I'm unapologetic for wearing.
Speaker 2: That's great for guys with hims.
Speaker 1: I'm apologetic about wearing things that make me feel pretty okay.
Speaker 3: One I think we're also raffling a beautiful fascinator that Anna's Editions donated and the raffle tickets are only five dollars and it's worth two hundred and two dollars. Fascinator. It's beautiful, light blue. It's at J McLoughlin if you want to go in and see it.
Speaker 2: We need to get that for Derby, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, and it's going to go with tons of what's the website? The website is Gift of Adoption dot org slash Kentucky. Okay, and then you'll be able to see all the events.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I got another question for you, and we're talking Gift of Adoption Jules Christy. Listen. Every organization they need finances and you all do and that's what we're here for now. And if you can't, go to the website and learn how to donate. But you also need volunteers. Know that because I work with a lot of organizations. How do people go about volunteering Forget for Adoption.
Speaker 3: Well, the you can have to become a board member to volunteer. So that's one thing because a board member, you know, it is a commitment, a time commitment. It's all volunteer. But you can go to the website and learn more. You can also reach out to me, yeah, or reach out to Christy.
Speaker 4: When you can contact us through our Facebook page. So Gift of Adoption Kentucky Chapter. So that would be a great way to start following us and see what events are happening, see what volunteer opportunities they are. And I also see families that have been matched, real families that are receiving these grants.
Speaker 2: Than you really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: Please come back in the fall. We'll do that. Do that event again. All right, We're gonna take a short break, come back and play Reeling in the year.
Speaker 1: Joe's us to play Maps Security, by the way.
Speaker 2: Maps Residential dot Com. Look, the criminals are getting more bold and they are coming up into the neighborhood almost every single night. Now. When I first moved in there fifteen years ago, in our neighborhood, we had one break in in years, and now it's happening all the time. You have to have the security system hooked through the system, with EMS, with fire, with the police, and right now, Math Residential, we'll set you up and give you an Alexa device that's hooked through it to make it even faster. Do you understand what a minute, what sixty seconds can mean in a fire, what sixty seconds can mean in a break in? That's the difference in Maps Residential dot com or by all means, go to Amazon, buy your own system, install it yourself. That is a great idea.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Or said, no wife ever?
Speaker 1: Got all right?
Speaker 2: I said, no wife ever. Even your kids are like Dad's doing what. I don't know if that's a good idea. Have maps, residential dot com install your security system.
Speaker 1: Workoholics. You have a best friend for your business, you better you're gonna need them. That best friend needs to be workaholics. All h A U L I X. What do they do? Yeah, they're gonna move your business from one building to another if you move. But they do much more than that. Office reconfiguration. Have things gotten stale in the sales department, Let's mix up those cubicles, get them a new work environment, kind of fire them up. They hang artwork, they'll sen an office furniture. Maybe you've got old office debris and just need moved out and thrown away. They do that as well too. Need extra storage space seventy two thousand square footage of secured storage space. And by the way, you can rent that month to month. You can go long term if you want to. These guys they're large enough to quote any job for any business, but they're still small enough to care. Check out workaholics. You're gonna love them. Stick around. Reeling in the Year's Next News Radio eight forty whas all right, before we play Realing in the Ears, just one real quick story. I'm talking to jewels off the air, and I said I could never wear contacts. She said, oh, I wore contacts on my wedding day and on your wedding night you put them in a glass of water to keep them. I guess, moist, we got to do contacts. I'm never wearing them. Then what happened, Well.
Speaker 3: The next morning my husband told me that his stomach wasn't feeling well.
Speaker 2: Drink, so he drank.
Speaker 3: He drank my contacts.
Speaker 1: And that's not the worst of it. Then after he passed them, they washed him off and was all right, here we go relling in the ears. Please don't be sixties. No sixties, sixties? What year is this, gus?
Speaker 7: We will find that out here in just a few minutes. Sorry, I'm gonna give you six songs.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Do you know this song? If you do, you're a better person than I am.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm familiar with it, but it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Seventies us.
Speaker 1: Head of the Man, Yeah, I know that's put this is. We're in the seventies. Put your hand in the hand of the man and chilled the waters.
Speaker 2: Seventy two, three, seventy two or three?
Speaker 1: I like two or three? Good, they're talking about Jesus, are they.
Speaker 6: Yeah, put your hand points if you know who sang it?
Speaker 2: Come on, bud, Why you're from that era. No, you're older than us, right, are you not?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: It's Ocean.
Speaker 6: Who's who sang that song?
Speaker 2: Ocean?
Speaker 1: Ocean, Ocean Boy, the best of Ocean. That's a great record.
Speaker 6: Yeah, boy, but you got that one in your record.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This isn't a year that sucked.
Speaker 6: It gets better, does it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, this is when am radio was. Yeah, I remember music was on am radio. There was no FM.
Speaker 1: I felt like I'm getting ready to join the wacky. Yeah, river race or whatever, raft race, asked Canny count who Now that went.
Speaker 6: All right, you'll recognize this makes more sense here.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is the this is omend. I mean the Tom Tom Jones.
Speaker 1: She's I like seventy or seventy one.
Speaker 2: It's seventy seventy one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she likes my grave.
Speaker 6: I don't like the bomb.
Speaker 2: I don't think people understand how big Tom Jones was. Well, she's lead.
Speaker 1: Hang on, I gotta throw my underwear at this speak career. That was my underwear.
Speaker 7: It wasn't it was stuck to It was one of the best songs ever right here, I.
Speaker 1: Think, huh me the marveless seventy one.
Speaker 2: I think it's seventy one.
Speaker 1: Ain't what they used to right on?
Speaker 2: Seventy one? Yeah, seventy one.
Speaker 1: Maybe seventy might be, No, it might be.
Speaker 2: I think it's seventy one. Seventy two.
Speaker 1: War is not the answer.
Speaker 2: I like seventy one seventy two, and that's one of the greatest songs of.
Speaker 6: Old Arm Indeed, I could just play this rest.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm mean too.
Speaker 1: I like the barway starts going right, arm right arm? Was it right on?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 6: Al right, okay. Number one song from this week, many many years ago.
Speaker 2: Three three Dog Yeah, three Dog Knights seventy Really I really like three Dog Night. I hate this song. I hate this song.
Speaker 1: Makes me sick to my stuff.
Speaker 3: Look to hear this song with you more than seventy now, though, because.
Speaker 2: I say seveventy one, I'm seventy one. It's not like seventy you know, like, there are some good three Dog Night songs, not this one, not this one, but there are, yes, why they there's one black White?
Speaker 1: But oh the stupid, so mean.
Speaker 2: I just think this is poor guy.
Speaker 1: I just think this is probably their encore, the closer he probably wise it is.
Speaker 6: Hey, man, they were like the biggest group they were.
Speaker 2: They had so many tough five yes, and radio refused to play them. They hated radio because they were just like, why aren't they playing our music? Because a guy like Dwight's are.
Speaker 1: Like, sucks, don't play it. They played it enough for me, all right?
Speaker 2: Is that the number one song?
Speaker 6: That's the number one.
Speaker 2: I'm going seventy one, I'm going seventy one.
Speaker 1: Jose you make a call. I like seventy He likes seventy seventy one.
Speaker 2: Eighteen seventy one.
Speaker 7: Three Dog Night Joe of the World was number one on this date, April seventeenth, this week, nineteen seventy one, seventy one.
Speaker 2: You got it, you got it, you got it it. Oh my god, it's you think it and you will right. Wow, I'm exhausted. I like three dogs on.
Speaker 1: Hey, before we go to break, I tell you about my buddies. It's Sims furniture, Sims furniture, s I M S one M. That's right, Sims furniture, Dixie Highway, press it Highway. Get down to see my buddy, TC. You're gonna love this high quality, beautiful Sims furniture. But you're gonna really love the price is it's tax time. Let's go ahead and redo the entire house. You could do it with Sims. Talk about a brand new bedroom set. I looked at one the other day, seven pieces, nine hundred and ninety nine dollars. But it was a queen said I need a king. I said, hey, tz, how much for the king? One hundred bucks more. You're gonna love your Sims furniture. We love ours. You're gonna love your Sims furniture. Dixie Highway and Preston Highway, stick around more on the way. News Radio eight forty w h A s oh, Marvin Gay? Can we get some uh distant lover from Marvin gaye on? That's my favorite.
Speaker 6: That's a great marvel.
Speaker 2: Can we just enjoys enjoy this? Yere News Radio eight forty w h A s so Tony and d White Show, brought you by the Kentucky Office of Safety. Two things here we hang on.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask him this, Mario, do you know who the marvelous Marvin Gay is? I know, mar Okay, Okay, yeah, I know Marvin.
Speaker 2: All right, well you didn't know Bruce Springsteen? And or what was the last one? Bruce Springsteen? Another one? Last time? It's okay Berry Chuck Berry was nineteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Is the father of rock and roll.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that one, Bruce Springsteen. I was going, Chuck Berry. I'm like it was a nineteen.
Speaker 1: Fifties, so it shod man, we're old.
Speaker 2: Okay. Two questions. One, we're gonna get to Mario. I'm gonna get to you. And a food that you've never eaten, are never consumed, and we're gonna make that happen for you. Okay, We're gonna go from here at some point one of these days you're here in town and go right over. We should just go to the brown right, that's where it was talking about it. So Julie just gave us these jewels. Jewels. Are you that close to friends? We call her jewels?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well I am or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm showing the wristband. This is the thing that a gust that they gave us. It's very effeminate. I don't care you're wearing it, and I think I think Dwight should wear it because it softens your it softens your disgusting It softens your disgustingness.
Speaker 1: What if you like this even better?
Speaker 2: Never wave above your shoulder.
Speaker 6: I can't see it, but I know that it's.
Speaker 2: Okay. So one of the more popular foods in Kentucky hair Street. And I don't blame Mario because he's from Long Island, New York, so he doesn't know what a hot brown is. But here in Louisville, here in Kentucky, hot brown is. That's the signature. Guy.
Speaker 1: I've heard of it and never had it.
Speaker 2: Got it? So, Gus, you're one to ten the hot brown.
Speaker 6: It is not my favorite.
Speaker 7: There's something about it's okay, but it's like, I'll give it a five.
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm a I'm a hard tan. It's good.
Speaker 7: I don't have any problem with it, but I just I don't really, I don't go seeking it out.
Speaker 1: The hell's the matter with this guy? So he's steering the whole HS ship. Dude, he's the big ball. I know, I know he gives a hot bread of five. His decisions are.
Speaker 2: Skewed now, I mean any decision that goes wrong, any decision that goes wrong. Now we're gonna sew This is from the guy that said a hot brown was a five.
Speaker 1: No exactly. Let me.
Speaker 7: I need to make a decision right now, midday show nine to twelve. Yeah, I got something else that going there.
Speaker 2: Get rid of the dude that mean we can go now we fire people after their shifts Friday, all right, Mario. So here is the here's the layering. And so it comes in a skillet like a like an old fashioned uh iron skillet, right, cast iron, cast iron skillet. Correct, And the bottom layer is toast, like thick toast. And on top of the thick toast is some sliced turkey, but not from like the deli. It's got to come from a like a turkey breasts, Okay, all right, So the turkey is laid on top. On top of that, you get two slices of thin tomato, and then two large pieces of thick bacon that are cross that are in an X like in the X Men, right in the X Men. And then on top of that they pour a holiday sauce all over the entire things.
Speaker 1: Get nervous, nervous around barnad sauce. If you want to try it on your own and build your own and then you can use you can use Gorilla Bob's. It's gravy, baby, it comes in a job sauce. Yes, Gorilla Bob made these, so you can make your own hot brouns.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it. So it's the same thing that you would put on Benedict. Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could talk about this or not. Gonna do it anyway. What so, I'll tell you about Gorilla Bob in the South Side where I'm from. He does great hot browns, does great everything. George Tammering my pizza dealer, best pizza in the universe. I know for a fact there was a collaboration last week on a barre nose hot brown. Note, I swear to you they were both working on a hot brown pizza and they and they came up one they both approved of.
Speaker 2: By the way, I put the Dano's cheesy cheoning cheesining on top of the Brussels sprouts last night, and I cooked him up and some olive oil. Dude, we do.
Speaker 1: We did the red pepper cheese ening on sweet potatoes.
Speaker 2: So, Mario, do you think that you would go with us? Get you?
Speaker 1: Are you down? All right?
Speaker 2: We're gonna make it a bit. We're gonna make it Mario's first hot Brown?
Speaker 1: Where's the brown from here? It's like a block, right, it's a couple of blocks, Gus, where is it you're at?
Speaker 6: It's three blocks, it's probably three. I think it's three blocks, three blocks?
Speaker 2: We walk it.
Speaker 1: Why would I ask the hot brown guy? Why would ask the guy that they live? I need to relive. I need to recalibrate now.
Speaker 7: He's honest, though, But five, we got to get you around here, Mario.
Speaker 2: It's I get it, guys, I get it right, Gus? What have we always told you about the basis of all great relationships? Lies?
Speaker 1: That's cornerstone of every great marriage.
Speaker 2: Lies.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, let me hold on, let's rewind.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Do you know what? Have you ever seen the tape?
Speaker 2: Rewine? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I wasn't. Tony? What is about the hot brown?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What do you think about a hot Brown's guy? It's it's one more question for Gus. Hypothetical. You got me and you got Tony, and New York says you gotta fire one of them? Who do you fire both? That's fair? That's fair.
Speaker 6: It's you mean I can get two for one.
Speaker 2: You've been here in thirty five years, at some point it's gonna happen, all right, so uh, real quick before we go to break there at the top of the hour, two hours already down. Great discussion about human adoptions. We talk about and we should free adoptions all the time. It's one of Dwight's passions. I get it, and it's uh and it's a lot of people's passions. And we do a great job in this town doing animal adoptions, but we just clearly do not talk enough about human adoptions. And we need to get that done more. And we need to get this price down. And if not, get the price down, and only in America we make this a make this a business. No, it's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You got a child that needs parents, You got parents that need a child, just get them together. Why does it have to be seventy five thousand dollars. I get that you have to vet and you have to do all this other stuff. Can that be done for ten grand or fifteen people?
Speaker 2: That young people don't People don't young people don't understand. Prisons and hospitals used to not be a business. It used to be something we had. Hospitals were just there for sick people. Prisons were there for if you did something wrong, you went there. When they turned them into businesses, then we started to incarcerate everyone, and then we started charging fifteen hundred dollars for a piece of aspirin at a hospital. Turn it into a business and that's what you get.
Speaker 1: Well, thank goodness, we have a little of judges to prevent people from going to prison. All right, real.
Speaker 2: Quick, I got a minute here the story. Uh, this is a shocker. I know all of you will uh the fry Festival two dot zero call.
Speaker 1: It fire festival.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, you're a fire I'm sorry fry fire.
Speaker 1: I've done that before too. Yeah, are you really called fire festival too? If fire Festival one didn't go off.
Speaker 2: Yes, because it did, because there it was something the guy went to jail for.
Speaker 1: It or it didn't gets out six seven years later, he goes, Okay, this time, I'm for real shocker.
Speaker 2: DJs are revealing that a lot of them are like yeah, no, thank you. Donna Francesca has said she's been approached to be one of the DJs at the fire Festival too, and she's like, yeah, most of my friends and artists that are asked to do this are pushing back and asking questions. They're getting upset at us, and we're pushing back by saying we don't have to play this bye. So there is already problems with fire Festival two. Billy McFarland went to jail. And you know what you do when you go to jail, you get out and do it again. Absolutely, you do it again.
Speaker 1: Did you say holiday sauce holidays because hallidays? James Atkinson from you know what General elect.
Speaker 2: Mister, mister general electic mister.
Speaker 1: Look smart, I am I work at General.
Speaker 2: Mister de sales colt, I'm a football coach. I'm a football coach to sales.
Speaker 1: I can answer you are your clients questions.
Speaker 2: I was one of those guys in the eighties that had one of those roll necks on my shoulder pads, the giant roll necks. We just made fun of guys like you and said he said the bets he said, he did not. He was pretty good. He was a really good football player.
Speaker 1: But good on you, James. But the roll neck, he says, Tony say holiday sauce holid Halliday sauce, hollandays holidays. Yeah, that's not it's morn sauce.
Speaker 2: No, it's not what a bet. Let's bet fifty bucks? No, I don't. I'm not strong on.
Speaker 1: Please plea, please, please, please, please please please. I am a strong on. You don't have fifty dollars, no, but my wife does. Okay, today was payday I got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, today was payday steep not only as stupid as it half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have Mario forty nine dollars a half. Let's do something more Interestinglet me lick something, no, like a toilet seat. If I lose, I.
Speaker 2: Think you just addressed me as mister Venetti for the rest of the let it.
Speaker 1: Out of the deal. Well I will address I'm practicing.
Speaker 2: What do I address you as for the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the week, Your highness?
Speaker 2: Okay, and thats bets off. Let's go to break. Let's go to break. Carriage forward, folks, go to carriageforard dot com. Right now you get Ford employee pricing the A plan. Matter of fact, there's some people at the at the a W kind of upset about it, going We're giving this price to everybody because that's what we take advantage of when we get these prices. Well, that's what's happening at Ford Dealers and that's what's happening at Carriage Ford. If you're looking at getting a four one fifty or a Bronco, whatever you got, they got them. The escapes. Brand new escapes are a little over thirty thousand dollars for a brand new car that's gonna last three hundred thousand miles. Go get it done at Carriage Ford. It's Luisi Clark Parkway in southern Indiana. It is Carriage Forward, best buy. Coach your miles.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's talk about cooking for Derby. We got that Derby plans and Derby party. Ready, get ready with my friends at grill master Supply. Oh man, I love grill Master's supply. I smoke probably ninety nine percent of stuff ninety five percent of stuff that Susan and I eat. I smoke outside on our smoker. You need a grill, they got grills. Do you need rubs? They got rubs. Any flavor you want. You want the best salmon in the world, you got it, Go up there and get weather Bees Island rub, weather Bees Island rub. Do it with a light olive oil. That's going to be the best salmon you ever have in your life. Grill Master's Supply will also make an outdoor kitchen for you. Don't know what the plans are going to look like, go up there. They will draw the plans up for you. Grill Masters Supply at the fire Our place, shelby Ville Road is ten four zero eight. You're gonna love them.
Speaker 2: Getting text messages and am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Are you right?
Speaker 2: Maybe heelt? Maybe I don't have to show you. There's no law that says I have to show you my tell.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just type it to Who's right? No, I was right? Forty nine bucksho.
Speaker 2: Me News Radio eight forty whs ace. You know every time Gus produces our show, it flies by because it's so much fun.
Speaker 1: Makes me want to bang a gong and ding a.
Speaker 6: Dog's great transition. Yes, you picked up on it.
Speaker 1: Bang a gone, ding a dong, ding a doll.
Speaker 2: Wait two hours down One to Go News Radio eight forty whs Tony Dwight Chilbrunch by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. If you want to buy a house or sell your house with a gong in it, you go with Edlin and Edlin five nine eight hundred is the phone over. That's as simple as it is. You could go to eat, dot com and all that. But right now you're going to get whatever you want for your for your house. The houses are selling in six days in Jefferson County. Matter of fact, the owner of Eland and Eland, he goes, hey, you're still looking for rental properties? He sent me one Sunday and I was like, that won't last two hours on the on the market. And it didn't. It was gone by Monday morning when it went on, uh on the list, sell your house, keep your equity. Go with Eland and England one percent commission rate five nine nine twenty eight hundred. We'll see you next hour. Just a couple of minutes here on news radio eight forty. WHA is