Speaker 1: Okay, picture this. You're grabbing a coffee, you connect to the shop's Wi Fi easy right, or maybe you're in the office, devices everywhere, all on the company network.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens every day.
Speaker 1: Have you ever like actually stopped to think about how exposed your data might be on those wireless highways, those invisible signals.
Speaker 3: It's a really fundamental question, isn't it. I mean, what actually happens to your information once it leaves your device and floats through the air, whether it's your home network or a big corporate setup, that over the air part, that's where things can get tricky.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and that's exactly what we're digging into today on the deep dive. We're looking at wireless network security.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We've been going through this professional guide Wireless Hacking with call a Linux and honestly it's pretty eye opening stuff, it really is.
Speaker 1: Now, just to be clear upfront, our mission here isn't to teach anyone how to hack. That's not the goal.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not.
Speaker 3: It's more about empowering you with the mindset of a penetration tester, like thinking like.
Speaker 1: An attacker, right, so you can defend better.
Speaker 3: Exactly when you understand how these attacks actually work what they look like. You're just in a much much better position to spot the weaknesses and build proper defenses for your own stuff or for your company's network.
Speaker 1: It's like getting X ray vision for your Wi Fi signal. We're going to look at the tools, the techniques attackers.
Speaker 3: Use, and then immediately flip it around show you how to protect yourself, how to counter those threats effectively.
Speaker 1: So have you ever really thought about that journey your data takes the second you hit connect on Wi Fi. Let's get into it. Okay, so maybe let's start with the why. Why do ethical hackers or pen testers as they're called, Why do they even do this? Why intentionally try to break into a network?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. It really gets to the core of it. The main goal isn't malicious at all. It's about understanding.
Speaker 1: Deep understanding, understanding the weaknesses.
Speaker 3: Precisely, you simulate real attacks to see exactly how a wireless network could be compromised, what those attacks actually look like from the inside, and then the crucial part, how to find and fix those vulnerabilities before a real attacker finds them.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like crash testing a car, right you push it to its limits in a safe place to figure out how to make it safer.
Speaker 3: That's a perfect analogy. Yeah, this kind of testing helps organizations see the real risks, helps them make smart decisions about where to put their security budget.
Speaker 1: You know, which must be getting harder.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, especially now with everyone bringing their own devices BYOD and like all these smart IoT things connecting wirelessly all over the place. This proactive approach, it's not just nice to have anymore, it's essential.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you're going to do this kind of testing, what's actually in the toolkit? I heard the name Kalie Linux all the time.
Speaker 3: Klie Linux is basically the go to It's a free Linux distribution, but it's highly specialized. Comes packed with over four hundred penetration testing tools built right in for wired and wireless networks.
Speaker 1: Wow, four hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it used to be backtrack Linux. If anyone remembers that.
Speaker 1: That's a serious arsenal. Are there specific tools within Collie that are like the main workhorses for wireless security stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: You'll always hear about wire Shark, brilliant tool for packet analysis. It lets you sniff, basically capture all the data flying.
Speaker 1: Through the air, see everything very much.
Speaker 3: Then there's etter cap, which is kind of a classic for man in the middle attacks, and if you're looking at disruption denial of service MDK three is a pretty well.
Speaker 2: Known tool for that.
Speaker 1: It's not just software, though, is it. You need the right hardware too, especially for wireless. I've heard your standard laptop Wi Fi card usually isn't good enough.
Speaker 2: That's spot on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your typical built in wireless adopter, it just won't cut it for serious pen testing.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: The key reason is they lack two really critical functions, monitor mode and packet injection. Without those, you can't really see all the raw wireless traffic, and you can't inject your own packets, which many attacks require.
Speaker 1: So you're kind of blind and mute wirelessly speaking pretty much.
Speaker 3: And it's important to realize it's not really about the brand of the adapter you buy. It's all about the specific chip set inside that adapter. That's the engine.
Speaker 1: Okay. So if someone was setting up a lab, you know, for their own network, totally authorized, what kind of chipset should they be looking for?
Speaker 3: Well, for a good all rounder, the aetheris air nine two seven to one chipset is often recommended. It handles monitor mode and packet injection well on the two point four gigahertz band, which covers a lot of attacks.
Speaker 1: If you need five gear heerts.
Speaker 3: Then the real Tech ar til A eight to one un till Au chipset is an option. It covers both two point four and five getaherts. It can be let's say, a bit less reliable for certain types of packet injection attacks compared to the atheros, but it gives you that dual band capability.
Speaker 1: Gotcha and any particular brands known for making good adapters with these chipsets, I think I've heard of Alpha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Alpha adapters like the AWUS zero three six NAHA or the ACH model. They really popular, known for good buil old quality, good reliability generally, Yeah, they tend to have better range and signal capture compared to some of the cheaper unbranded USB dongles you might find. Those might be smaller, but often lack the power you need for serious work.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is solf fascinating stuff, but it feels like we're getting into some powerful territory here. We probably need a big flashing warning.
Speaker 3: Sign, right, absolutely, one percent. It is critically important to stress the ethical boundaries here. Using these tools this knowledge to access any network or any client device that you don't have explicit written permission for. That's not just unethical, it's illegal, serious consequences. Seriously, no question, this deep dive, all this information. It's purely for educational purposes. It's about understanding threats so you can build better defenses for networks you are authorized to manage and protect.
Speaker 1: So the goal is always defense unless you're a professional pen tester with a sign contract and all the legal boxes ticked.
Speaker 3: Exactly, that understanding empowers you to protect, not to exploit full stop.
Speaker 1: Right. Okay, so we've got the tools, we've got the crucial ethical warnings. Let's start peeling back the layers on how these attacks actually happen. First up, wireless password attacks seems almost too simple. But isn't the password often the weakest link?
Speaker 3: Oh? Incredibly often. Yeah, it's like leaving your front door unlocked. Attackers always look for the easiest way in, and weak passwords are well easy.
Speaker 1: And it's not always some super complex technical hack, is it. The source mentions non technical methods.
Speaker 3: Too, Yeah, and that's kind of a reality check about human behavior, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's as simple as social.
Speaker 3: Engineering, just asking for it pretty much, or crafting a convincing story to get someone to give it up. Or there's the classic shoulder surfing, just looking over someone's shoulder while they type it in or spotting in on a sticky note stuck to their monitor.
Speaker 2: Low tack.
Speaker 3: That's scary effective, Okay.
Speaker 1: Then there are the more technical methods, the ones people usually picture right.
Speaker 3: For those, you've got dictionary attacks. It sounds you use massive lists, word lists of common words, names, dates, even things like common default passwords or sometimes leaked password lists.
Speaker 1: Because people choose easy to remember.
Speaker 3: Words, exactly predictable words makes these attacks surprisingly effective. Then if the dictionary fails, you have brute force.
Speaker 1: Attacks, which sounds exhausting.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Brute force is basically trying every single possible combination of letters, numbers, symbols until you hit.
Speaker 2: The right one.
Speaker 3: It takes a long time, but attackers can speed it up. They can use rules like people often start passwords with the capital letter or they usually end with a number.
Speaker 2: It optimizes the guessing.
Speaker 1: What's really sneaky about wireless password attacks, though? Is it the attack or isn't necessarily hammering your network directly with guesses, right, They can do it offline.
Speaker 2: That's the really insidious part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can passively sniff the airwaves, capture the encrypted authentication traffic, the handshake when a legitimate user connects. They grab that handshake without the use knowing, and then then they take that captured data away and run the dictionary or brute force attack against it on their own machine offline.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't even know.
Speaker 3: An attack was happening until suddenly your password is cracked and they're in the source.
Speaker 1: Even outlines a quick four step process for a WP part P two dictionary attack using Collie.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty standard flow. First, identify the target network's BSSID that's its emassy address. Second, choose your word list file. Third, you need to capture that handshake that authentication traffic, often done by briefly kicking a user off so they reconnect.
Speaker 1: Forcing the handshake right.
Speaker 3: And fourth, you run a tool like air cracking against the captured handshake using your chosen word list.
Speaker 1: And wait, okay, that covers cracking passwords. Next step passive reconnaissance and eavesdropping. This sounds even more like spying.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 3: Passive reconnaissance is all about gathering intel without making any noise. You're just listening silently to the wireless signals, no direct interaction with the network or devices.
Speaker 1: So how do they listen in without sitting off alarms?
Speaker 3: They basically tune their special wireless adapter, the one in monitor mode, to the specific frequency channel the target network is using. It just scoops up all the signals. Then they feed that raw data into something like wire shark to analyze it.
Speaker 1: Can they listen from far away?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: With directional antennas, they can significantly boost their range. They could be sitting in a car down the street or in a nearby building, just quietly collecting data, completely undetected.
Speaker 1: And what kind of information can they get just by.
Speaker 3: Listening a surprising amount.
Speaker 2: Actually.
Speaker 3: They can figure out the manufacture of the access points, identify the MAC addresses of all the connected devices, see what kind of security is being used, even discover hidden network names sometimes.
Speaker 1: So they're basically building a map of.
Speaker 3: The network exactly a detailed blueprint, and they're looking for weaknesses, identifying potential targets for later attacks.
Speaker 1: The source walks through using Kllien wire Shark for this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The first step is putting the adapter into monitor mode. Command like air m mouldings start zero zero usually does it. That turns the adapter into just a listener. Then you fire up wire shark pointed at that monitor interface and you start seeing all the packets.
Speaker 1: Flying by, and you can filter that flood of data.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wire Shark has powerful filters. You could filter, for say, just HTTP traffic to see unencrypted web browsing, or look for specific protocols related to authentication.
Speaker 1: And the scary part is if they somehow get the encryption key later on.
Speaker 3: That's when it gets really bad. If they've captured a bunch of encrypted traffic and then they managed to crack the password or get the key some.
Speaker 1: Other way, they can decrypt everything they already recorded exactly.
Speaker 3: They can feed that key into wireshark and decrypt all that historical traffic. Suddenly they can read emails, see login credentials, whatever was sent in clear text over that encrypted channel. If you search the decrypted packet data for keywords like pass or user, you might just find usernames and passwords plain as day. It's a total privacy nightmare.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, let's shift to something that sounds even more active and malicious Man in the middle attacks, and these often involve things called rogue aps and evil twins. First of if, what's a rogue access point in say an office.
Speaker 3: Environment simplest definition, it's any wireless access point plugged into the company network that it didn't authorize or install. Someone just brings one from home, plugs it into a spare network jack boom rogue AP.
Speaker 1: Besides maybe causing some Wi Fi interference, what's the actual security risk?
Speaker 3: Interference can be annoying, sure if it's on the same channel, but the real danger is that connection to the corporate network. These rogue aps almost always have much weaker security settings, maybe no password or a simple one. They effectively create an unauthorized, unsecured back door straight into the company's supposedly secure network.
Speaker 1: OUCH and a honeypot AP sounds like a specific type of rogue AP designed to trick.
Speaker 3: People exactly right. A honeypot AP is set up deliberately to look exactly like a legitimate network, same network name SSID, maybe even spoofing the MS address or manufacture info of a real company AP.
Speaker 1: Why what's the goal.
Speaker 3: The goal is to lure unsuspecting users into connecting to it instead of the real network. They see the familiar Wi Fi name, they connect, and then the attackers in the middle precisely once you're connected to their honeypot, they're sitting right between you and the Internet, or you and the real corporate network. They can potentially intercept your traffic, try to compromise your device, or use your connection as a bridge to attack the legitimate network. They become a relay in the middle.
Speaker 1: And the Evil Twin attack. That sounds like the advanced version it is.
Speaker 3: It's a more sophisticated man in the middle. The attacker first clones a legitimate network, copies its name yes SID and se address to create a convincing fake ap the twin, the Evil Twin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then they often launch a dilauthentication attack against the real access point. This forcibly disconnects all the legitimate.
Speaker 1: Users one off the real WiFi.
Speaker 3: Right, So what do those users devices do? They automatically look for the network name again and hey, there it is the Evil Twin, So they connect to the fake one instead.
Speaker 1: And that's when the attacker can steal passwords.
Speaker 3: That's often the goal, yeah, credential harvesting. Once the victim connects to the evil twin, the attacker can redirect their web browser, maybe to a fake lug in page that looks like the router's interface or a fake you need a security update.
Speaker 1: Page and asks for the Wi Fi password.
Speaker 3: YEP prompts for the WPA or WPA two password. The unsuspecting user types it in and the attacker captures it. They can even use tools like SSL strip to downgrade secure HTTPS connections to insecure HTTP, making interception easier, while maybe showing a fake padlock icon in the browser to keep the user feeling secure.
Speaker 2: Very deceptive, Okay?
Speaker 1: Our last major attack to denial service or DOS attacks. The name pretty much says it all, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It really does.
Speaker 3: The goal is simple, stop legitimate users from using the wireless network, deny them the service.
Speaker 1: How do they actually do that wirelessly?
Speaker 3: Usually one of two ways. First, they can just flood the access point with garbage traffic, send it tons and tons of connection requests, authentication requests, per requests, just overwhelm it so it can't handle the real user's traffic anymore.
Speaker 1: Grounded and noise exactly.
Speaker 3: The second way is to actively create interference. Broadcasts strong signals on the same frequency that just disrupt or jam the legitimate Wi Fi signals, creates chaos on the airwaves.
Speaker 1: The source mentioned that real world example of a cellular jammer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a powerful, though illegal example. Someone driving around with a device that just knocked out cell service for everyone nearby, including emergency calls, shows the kind of disruption DOS can cause.
Speaker 1: And kully Linux has tools for this too, like MDK three.
Speaker 3: Right. MDK three is one tool that can be used for doss. For example, it can be used to send out floods of those deauthentication packets we mentioned earlier, not targeted at one user, but broadcast to everyone connected to an AP or flooding the AP. It's SOLF constantly kicking users off and preventing them from reliably reconnecting.
Speaker 1: Right, we've seen the dark side, We've walked through the attacks. Now the crucial part, how do we fight back the countermeasures. Let's start with the basics. Strong passwords and good security policies.
Speaker 3: You absolutely have to. It sounds basic, but complexity is everything for passwords. Mix uppercase, lowercase numbers, special characters make.
Speaker 1: It long, but memorable, right, so people don't write them down.
Speaker 2: That's the trick.
Speaker 3: Encourage passphrases, maybe like a short, unique sentence rather than just random characters if it helps people remember, but definitely avoid dictionary words, names, birthdays, all that predictable stuff.
Speaker 1: So fliffy one two three is probably still bad.
Speaker 2: Still pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: For things like the Wi Fi password itself or machine accounts where a human doesn't need to type it, often use a password generator. There are good ones online the source mentioned passwordsgenerator dot net, random dot org, griic dot com, passwords dot htm. Let them create something truly random and long.
Speaker 1: For bring your own device policies, how do passwords fit in there with BYOD?
Speaker 3: You really need to think about what data or systems those personal devices might access if they're on the company network. The more sensitive the assets, the tougher your password requirements for those devices need to be. Context is key.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, Okay, countermeasure too smart. Physical security for the access points themselves can't just tack them onto any wall.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 3: Where you put the AP matters hugely.
Speaker 2: You got to assess the risk.
Speaker 3: Is it on a factory floor where it might get damaged? Is it in a school hallway where someone might mess with it. Public areas are always higher risk for.
Speaker 1: Tampering, so hiding them is sometimes the best bet.
Speaker 3: Often, Yeah, putting aps above drop ceilings makes them invisible, or you can try to camouflage them, maybe paint them to match the wall, or use those flat panel antennas that look like, I don't know, smoke detectors or something out of sight.
Speaker 1: Out of mind, physically locking them down.
Speaker 3: Definitely use the mounting brackets, security screws, maybe even security cables like you'd use for a laptop, and crucially secure the ports. Use SSH for remote management, disable console ports after setup, and please please change the default admin user name and password on the AP immediately.
Speaker 1: Seems like a big one.
Speaker 3: People forget huge and try to avoid using aps with external antennas if you don't absolutely need the range, because those antennas are just asking to be tampered with or swapped out.
Speaker 1: Got it now, onto the real foundation encryption. The source talked about the evolution starting with the disaster that was wep.
Speaker 3: Oh wep wired equivalent Privacy the first attempt and yeah, fundamentally broken. You might still find it on really old legacy gear maybe some ancient industrial controls or medical equipment, but using it today is.
Speaker 2: Just asking for trouble.
Speaker 1: What made it so bad?
Speaker 3: The main killer was its tiny twenty four bit initialization vector the four five. Think of it like a temporary password added to the main key for each packet. Because it was so short, it repeated really quickly.
Speaker 1: So attackers could see patterns exactly.
Speaker 3: By capturing enough traffic, they could easily figure out the repeating IV patterns and use statistical attacks to crack the main WEPKE relatively quickly. Plus, WP used the same key for everyone on the network for both encryption and authentication. One key compromised, the whole network was wide open, single point of failure.
Speaker 1: Yikes. So then came WPA and WPA two to fix things right.
Speaker 3: WPA Wi Fi Protected Access was kind of the stepping stone. It introduced TCKP Temporal Key Integrity Protocol, which fixed WP's biggest flaws, but could often run on the same hardware, made it easier for people to upgrade.
Speaker 1: And WPA two was the final, much stronger version.
Speaker 3: WPA two is the robust standard we rely on today. It's based on the full eight oh two point one to one I standard and mandated the use of AS the Advanced Encryption standard.
Speaker 1: And AS is still considered secure.
Speaker 2: As of now.
Speaker 3: Yes, AES is incredibly strong with no known practical ways to break it publicly. It was a massive leap. The whole eight oh two point one on I standard that WPA two is built on brought five huge improvements over WEP.
Speaker 1: There were those five key changes, okay.
Speaker 3: First, much longer IV's forty eight bits exponentially harder to crack through repetition. Second, separate keys use for authenticating users versus encrypting their data. Important separation. Third, unique encryption keys for each user or device connected. No more shared key vulnerability, huge different massive Fourth, the keys were distributed dynamically and changed over time. And fifth support for temporal keys temporary short lived keys for sessions, further limiting the damage if one key ever did get compromised.
Speaker 1: Okay, so strong encryption is vital. What about authentication getting onto the network in the first place. Sounds like there's more than just typing in a password.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's a whole range of ways Wi Fi handles authentication. You've got simple open authentication basically no cassword. The flawed WEP authentication than the much better eight two point one to one I methods, which include the four way handshake used by w personal, the password method, and WPP two enterprise, which often uses usernames and individual credentials much stronger, and even things like m makeup authentication less secure easily spoofed.
Speaker 1: You mentioned mutual authentication earlier as being really important against honeypots. What exactly is.
Speaker 3: That mutual authentication is critical. It means it's not just the network checking if the client device is allowed on, it's also the client device checking if the network it's connecting to is the legitimate one.
Speaker 1: It expects, like checking each other's ID exactly.
Speaker 3: The device verifies the network's credentials, usually via certificates and enterprise setups, before it even sends its own credentials. It prevents you from accidentally connecting to an evil twin or a honeypot because the fake network can't prove it's the real deal.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, and even fast roaming, where you walk around in office in your phone seamlessly switches aps that has security.
Speaker 2: Aspects it does.
Speaker 3: Fast roaming is great for usability, especially for things like Wi Fi calling, but of quickly reauthenticating you as you move between aps needs to be handled securely. How are those keys passed? How is the handshake done quickly but safely? It adds complexity that needs careful management.
Speaker 1: Okay. Another countermeasure protecting message integrity, making sure data isn't tampered with while it's flying through the air.
Speaker 3: Right, It's not just about secrecy encryption, it's also about authenticity and integrity. WPA two includes something called a message integrity check or MIC, often nicknamed Michael Yeah MIC. It's basically a cryptographic checksum calculated for each data packet. If an attacker tries to alter the packet and transit flip a bit, change some data, the MIC calculation at the receiving end won't match and the packet gets rejected. It protects against data tampering, so you know.
Speaker 1: The data arrived exactly as it was sent correct.
Speaker 3: And while the focus is often on protecting the user data frames, securing the management frames those control messages like authentication de authentication association requests is also really important for overall network stability and security. Attackers can mess with those two.
Speaker 1: Speaking of messing with things, let's talk about detecting and containing those rogue aps, we discussed how do companies find them.
Speaker 2: Larger enterprise Wi Fi systems have weight sensor mode.
Speaker 3: Instead of serving clients, they just listen, scanning the airwaves specifically looking for unauthorized APS broadcasting nearby.
Speaker 1: Like security guards patrolling the airwaves kind.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, and the central wireless land controllers the wlcs that manage all the legitimate aps, they're constantly monitoring. If they detect an AP operating on the network that they don't manage, they flag it as a.
Speaker 1: Rogue and can they kick it off contain it?
Speaker 2: They often can, Yes.
Speaker 3: Wlcs can be configured to launch containment measures against detected rogues. Usually this means sending targeted to authentication packets at the rogue AP or clients connected to it, essentially disrupting its ability to operate and preventing legitimate users from connecting to it.
Speaker 1: But again with the big warning label.
Speaker 3: Attached, absolutely extremely strong warning, this kind of active containment launching death attacks should only ever be done on your own network infrastructure against genuinely unauthorized devices. Doing it against a network you don't own or manage is illegal and could be considered a DOS attack itself. Used with extreme caution and proper authorization.
Speaker 1: Understood last countermeasure area Spectrum analysis tools. These sound pretty high tech.
Speaker 3: They are tools like the weispy DBX combined with software like Channelizer, the professional grade and Yeah can be expensive, but they give you an incredibly detailed visual picture of everything happening in the wireless spectrum both two point four gigahertz and five gil hurtz bands.
Speaker 1: What do you see that you wouldn't see.
Speaker 3: With just wireshark You see all radio frequency energy, not just Wi Fi packets. This is crucial because lots of interference comes from non Wi Fi devices. Microwave ovens are notorious in the two point four get ahertz band, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, baby monitors, even faulty fluorescent lights.
Speaker 1: They all pollute the airwaves they can.
Speaker 3: Yeah Spectrum analyzers let you see the shape or spectral signature of these interfering signals. You can see how often they transmit, their duty cycle, and how much noise they're adding. This helps you diagnose weird connectivity problems that aren't caused by other Wi Fi networks and helps you choose the cleanest possible channel for your own network. It's about seeing the physical layer noise.
Speaker 1: That's incredibly detailed. Okay, this has been a really comprehensive journey through wireless security threats and defenses for everyone listening. What are the key takeaways, like, what's the action plan?
Speaker 3: Well, first, if you're in it, go back and look at your company's security policy right now. How does it handle employees using personal hotspots or bringing in their own little routers? Do people even know what a rogue AP is and why it's bad?
Speaker 1: Education is huge, So review the policy and educate the users. Got it, yes? Second, really try to understand what normal like on your network. What are your typical background noise levels? How many authentication requests do you usually see? What are normal retransmission rates? Know your baseline exactly, because when you know your baseline, anominally stand out like a sore thumb, a sudden spike in death packets, a weird signal showing up on a spectrum analyzer, that could be your first sign of an attack potentially across any layer right down to that physical layer. People often ignore.
Speaker 3: Which leads to your last point, right, don't ignore the physical layer.
Speaker 2: If please don't.
Speaker 3: My final recommendation is really encourage it folks to get comfortable with the wireless physical layer.
Speaker 2: I know it can.
Speaker 3: Seem like black magic sometimes our f signals and waveforms, but understanding how that data actually travels through the air is so fundamental for serious troubleshooting and for really locking down a wireless environment. So many problems start right there.
Speaker 1: That's great advice. So wrapping this all up, maybe a final thought for you, our listener, Given everything we've covered today, how would you define what makes a wireless network truly secure in this crazy connected world? And maybe more practically, what's one step, just one thing you'll do today or this week to apply some.
Speaker 3: Of this knowledge because the landscape keeps changing. But being informed, being proactive, and using layers of defense that's always going to be your best strategy.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. That brings us to the end of this deep dive into wireless network security. If you found this useful, maybe help cut through some complexity. Please share it with a colleaguer friend who can use a shortcut to getting well informed on protecting their wireless world.