Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode All the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donnie Peters. His name is Timothy Duckworth. Looking like a freaking what did I say?
Speaker 2: You were an Instagram filter? Yeah, it's not a Snapchat filter. Snapchat filter. Do you have Snapchat?
Speaker 1: No? No, I've never had snap I've had it, done use it, but yeah, I've never had Snapchat. It is to well, it is Wednesday, June eighteenth, twelve, twenty five am. But you know, for all intents and purposes, is it's Tuesday, June seventeenth for us. What's that specific time Pacific time? Yea in the morning, in the morning, in the morning. We have one, two, three, four five winners to talk about today. Seth Davies took first place in the two hundred and fifty K Super high Roller. Tyler Patterson won the three K six Max. Joey Coutin He's Saluting, He won the Salute to Warriors. Verichai Bnky Barana won the ten K Big Oh. Jason Daly won the twenty five hundred dollars Oh. Lots of other stuff happening here. Monster Stack was playing down. There was a twenty five K plo. They kicked off. There's a seniors event that kicked off. I mean there's just just tons of stuff. I mean I walked in your same amount say yeah, you know, I walked in here today and stuff was just wild, absolutely wild. So we're gonna touch on it all. How you doing, I'm doing great. Five winners can complain, I can complain, and I will complain right after bat. Why are there five winners today and none yesterday? Makes zero sense to me? It look well what it does get variance variant? Why wouldn't you Why would you, like I said, win one winner at least every single day, and and when there are times when you want to really highlight a winner, like, for example, on the day when the Ladies Championship has a winner, no other winners's let that one shine. That's fair Like that, I would say the same thing with the seniors championship. Let that one shine, super high roller, you could do the same sort of thing. Let that one shine. But what happens when an event takes too long? We needs an extra day? Throws up? If that happens, yes, but that was not the case for yesterday and today. It was just that there was no winners yesterday and there were five winners today.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you know it is.
Speaker 3: It is a little weird, you know, like we've kind of touched on.
Speaker 1: We have to give.
Speaker 2: W spate a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of the day.
Speaker 3: It's not easy putting on the schedule together one hundred events. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Come on, No, I did I ever say it was easy. Where they fall? And no it's not.
Speaker 1: Things are not going to fall where they fall like you're fifty two card pick up with the schedule.
Speaker 2: No, that's all we're doing here.
Speaker 3: Okay, that would be fun if you just throw things on the white one and that's what the schedule is. Every year you have like a schedule, slap athon, potty, a schedule, pree. I would definitely watch that, all right, main event event three, God damn it, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Chase the thrill of real online poker without touching your wallet. Play poker Go is the home for authentic, free online poker, free to play poker that is actually the real damn thing.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I get in there. I play real players like me.
Speaker 1: Liked him, They got strategy, It's fun, it is competitive. I'm still not sure if uncle more he can beat the game. I know he talks about how he gets in there and he plays and it's tough. I don't know if he's ever actually said that. If he's a winner or loser, so he's up. Just want to point that out. They got ring games, they have tournaments, they have sit and goes. I like to play the ring games, you know, pop in there for a little bit of time, play, you know, pop on out, you know, whenever something happens or I'm kind of done with my little free poker session. It's all on play poker go dot com. So sign up for free, get in the mix, see how you stack up. His name is tram Stop, my name is Brosco. So if you see us in there battling, come sit down. I'll generally be at the highest stakes ring game tables.
Speaker 2: That's where I'll be.
Speaker 1: I'm not good enough for those tables.
Speaker 2: You've definitely been at those tables with me, so don't don't sell you.
Speaker 1: I'm all in on my bank yeah, I mean, I'm the same way like I You know, I definitely put the majority of my gold coin bank roll on the line at all times. But that's more fun that way, right, Join for free now. At play poker go dot com. You can also download it for iOS and Android. We will see you guys at the virtual tables. Seth Davies Baby two D and fifty K Super high Roller winner. He topped a field of sixty three entries to win four point seven five million dollars his first World Series of Poker gold bracelet. Now Davies has had He's had a long career in the game. You know, he's kind of always been knocking at the door. But these last i'll say eighteen to twenty four months just freaking straight rocket ship to the moon. I would say it all kind of started when he won that PGTPO Series twenty five K. That's kind of like my point of the beginning for him, right, he won that one for five hundred and twenty two K.
Speaker 2: Who did he beat? Heads up?
Speaker 1: Come on, mister commissioner. They shared a beer after at the bar. He's finished, smily, that's right, yeah, Sammy, Oh Godipola. And then he won the Super high Roller bul Over in Europe also in twenty twenty four for three point two million. I know how he made that. Then second place in EPT Barcelona's hundred K or nine hundred and ninety thousand dollars. Then he won SHRB PLO for one point five million, then third place EPT Monte Carlo one k this was this year for one million dollars. Then he won an event Triton Montenegro for it was a fifty k buy and he won that for one point four one point five million, excuse me. And then also Triton Montenegro second in the two under k Invitational for almost four point two million dollars. Yep, like I said, absolute freaking rocket ship to the moon for Seth Davies. This guy, like I said, he's been grinding four years. In fact, you have a story.
Speaker 2: About it?
Speaker 1: Can I say it?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm hearing you the okay, all right, apologies in advance to uh you know to There's no I read the story ahead of time.
Speaker 1: There is no way that that person shared that story with you without like knowing that we were going to share it. And listen, if if we get yelled at, I mean, I'll take the bullet, all right, blame it on me.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is from Maco Johnson is on your third place, and I will get touch on that funny story. But that might not be out there. I lived with Seth in Mexico for a year about fifteen years ago. He was grinding small online tournaments with more work ethic than anyone I've ever met. When I won my first bracet, I was living with him, and I paid for a yacht and we invited all these girls who worked at a bai rash on on the beach. We always went to him player. He met his wife that day and now I'm married.
Speaker 1: They have a kid. I love Seth.
Speaker 3: Nobody has a more impressive path than him in my opinion. Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong with that story. You can blame it on. I mean, Will, don't send the story and then go to bed Marco. That's just how it goes because we're doing the podcast at twelve thirty am. Yeah, but as Marco said, as I'm about to say, as I think Tim would agree, Seth Davies has been grinding for years, years, years years. He is a very sharp, a very professional player. He's pretty down to earth overall. It seems like a normal dude. You know, he's not really loud and boisterous. I don't think he seeks the spot light, even though he does end up in it. You know, at least plenty of times. You know, as of late, he's had plenty of success before he had a WPT win. He's obviously won stuff in the studio. He's had big cashes before, you know, deep runs, big scores, all that sort of stuff. But as I mentioned, these last like twenty four months have really been Seth Davies's two years. It's really been his window. He's just really taken everything to another level. I outlined everything that he just won. If you go back, if you if you count all of twenty twenty four and then what's happened so far in twenty twenty five, more than twenty one million dollars in ear name, it's like twenty one point five million dollars. That's wild. Absolutely was the last two months it's like ten million. Yeah, that's pretty much hot. With what he's doing in his whole career lost.
Speaker 2: It's freaking wild.
Speaker 1: And now's of course this two hundred and fifty K Super Higher orl or winning his first bracelet, and it's not just any bracelet. It is the biggest buy in of the summer. And it's actually kind of fitting because these are the tournaments that Seth specializes in. These are the tournaments that he frequents the most. It is one of the toughest fields in poker. You know, he rolls with Ben Tollering, Jason Kuhn, Jeremy Osmas, Isaac Caxton, Steven Chadwick, you know, some of the best of the best. Right they've all got their big win, their big wsp win. Seth had yet to have his. Yeah, now he got his moment. This wasn't a breakout. This was a payoff for all of the hard work that Seth has put in. I would say that right now he is playing the best poker of his life. And then with that comes a lot of confidence to kind of always do the right thing. Yes, you are running hot and spots his evidence. By the second to last hand of this tournament, he got it all in with ah Jack versus Alex Foxin's ace Queen. He smashed a jack on the flop and held from there. But the results right now, they're absolutely positively undeniable for Seth Davies. And after he won, we were able to catch up with him. So let's hear from Seth Davies and then we'll come on back and we'll wrap up about the two hundred and fifty K super high Roller.
Speaker 4: All right, Seth, You've been grinding at the highest levels for quite a long time. Now finally got that ws AP breakthrough win. How does it feel to come in the biggest buy in of yoursel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's it's kind of fantasyland stuff. You know, you only get so many high stakes WSP tournaments every year. It's not like Trenton where you get thirty shots at it. You only get, you know, three or four shots at it. So it's something I've wanted for a long time, and to come through in the biggest one, it's insane.
Speaker 4: Did you ever feel like this moment was kind of getting further and further away from you or was it something that you thought would always come eventually.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So these things the way it feels, it feels like it's never going to happen. Then all of a sudden it just does, and it's very sudden, and it's very you know, it feels like you're just slowly going down the hill for a very long time and then you just get launched in other space. And that's kind of what I feel like right now.
Speaker 4: You've been really hot for the last let's say one, it's is there anything specifically, whether it be personally, whether it be mentally technically.
Speaker 6: That has just started to click that has allowed the results to roll in.
Speaker 5: I think my soft skills have improved a lot. I think I've always had pretty good hard skills with like technical just like you know, the fundamentals of poker, but the soft skills that come along with live poker and getting to understand your player pool better. I think that's really improved for me over the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: You mentioned recently in another interview about losing ten percent of your network in two different trite and stops. Yeah, and kind of questioning yourself through it all. Just talk me through about how you get through that self doubt mentally.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that was Jju and Monty Carlo. These last two Trident trips obviously very high stakes, and the trips just weren't that good. You know, there wasn't too many soft players there. There's a lot of good pros and not too many soft spots. So you kind of have this existential moment where you're like, is this something that I can continue doing? Is this a realistic way for me to you know, continue making a living and fortunately for me and everybody, I guess the next titen that rolled around was was pretty good. Some of the softer spots started showing up again, and obviously my results just went insane. So I feel a lot better about the future for now. But you know, it's a very up and down game, you know, it's it's a lot of bad things happen and a lot of great things happen. You just got to wear it.
Speaker 4: You've got a really good group of elite friends around you, Jason Kuhn, Ben Toler, and Jeremy Osma's among them.
Speaker 6: You know, how have they helped shaped your game, your mindset, even off the felt too.
Speaker 5: They're everything you know, your friends in this game, like it's a poker is a game where there are a lot of kind of information bubbles out there, and it's kind of like who is in your study group or who you talk poker with is extremely important. So I kind of believe that each of us is mostly a sum of everybody we associate with, especially in poker but also in life. Like you're saying, so like I owe those guys everything, Like the entirety of who I am is pretty much because of them.
Speaker 4: From friends to family, wife and kids. How does this one hit knowing you're kind of playing for them in a way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean once you have kids and you have a family, everything just carries a little bit more meaning. And I was actually thinking about that a lot. Yesterday I was having to talk with Stevie Chidwick and orpen Uh I can't say his last name, Kisa Chakolu is his name, but anyway, we were talking about just you know, becoming fathers and as our careers get to a point where you know, we're not necessarily in it for well, we're in it to make money, but we don't like we could retire is basically what I'm saying. So and we talked about did you guys, you know, do we consider retiring? And we talked a little bit about having purpose and and how that's good for you. And it also is something that I think about with my son, you know, like I would love to My son's too youngerly understand any of this, but if he's twelve years old, like I would love to have him watch me do this, you know what I mean. I would love I really want a reason for my son and my wife to be proud of me, and I think that is a big part of this and it means a lot to me because of that.
Speaker 4: You spend years mastering this craft, you're now with the pinnacle on your own terms, your own style.
Speaker 6: Can you just sum up what that means to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, whenever you're kind of in control of your own whenever it feels like you're kind of in control of your own future and your own success, it's a really liberating feeling. And like I was saying about the retirement thing, like choosing to walk away at any point would be amazing, but also the feeling of belonging, of how we feel like you've arrived at the highest level of some kind of competition. It's an incredibly gratifying feeling.
Speaker 1: Good insight from him, you know, it's good to hear him talk about his family. It's good to hear him talk about that friend group that I mentioned, and then just kind of speaking to how he's just a normal dude.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, he's got some other friends hanging around the rail He just orders a bunch of beers over. They sat over there for an hour shooting the shit talking.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: At one point he did an interview with w SP I walk him back to do our interview. He's like, let me call my brother while we walk. Sure, calls his brother and he just starts talking about how the Oilers were losing and about to lose the Stanley Cup game.
Speaker 2: Set this from Oregon.
Speaker 1: So I'm assuming he's up there in that realm of the woods an Oilers fan, and he just won a four point seventy five million. Of course, you know, his brother congratulated him great, all that sort of stuff. But then immediately just you know, some bro sports talk. Yeah, and then he's sitting over there having some bruise with his buddies. And the reason why he was sitting over there is he was waiting for his other buddies, Osmas, Kuhn, Hackston, Chidwick, all those guys. They were in the twenty five k PLO on the other side of the universe in Paris. They had he had to wait for them, which was it was about I think when we wrapped up all the photos and everything, it was like sixty eight minutes until they had a break. So he sat there and just check and waited for them to all come over so they could do a big group photo with one another. They all came running over, they did the group photo, they all ran back to play.
Speaker 2: Seth went back to drinking his beers.
Speaker 1: He said, he's probably gonna take the night off, but he might hop into the twenty five k PLO tomorrow. Seth is a very very good PLO player in addition to a very very good Nolamant Holden player, so he might get in that he might not, kind of depends on how he feels. But set Davies off and running here at the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker. Just running through the results quickly from this event, of course, we got set Davies up on top four point seventy five million, Alex Fox and insecond Alex Fxen previously won this event almost one at a second time. If it wasn't for that Jack on the flop three million sixty thousand for Fox and Thomas Boivont two million, fifty seven thousand for him. Third place finish Brin Kenny one point four million, Chris Brewer, another previous winner of this event, one million, sixty six thousand, David Peters my dad eight and twenty six thousand. Martin Cabrell was out first six hundred and seventy four K and Ben or sorry it was out second at the final table, he was almost out first. He did get it in on the first hand aces for Brin Kenny A's king for Martin Gabrell, but the board ran out of straight so they chopped it. Ben Tolereen eliminated after that Aces versus kings five hundred and eighty one K for him. So yeah, we also had it was Daniel Legarano in ninth place. I forget how bou ding was intent and then Andrew Lucky Chewe Lichtenburger. He busted on the bubble yesterday. Very very fun final table. A lot of action. You know, it wasn't a super long final table, but there was a lot of action, a lot of big hands. If you missed it, you can find it on pokerg dot com. You can find it on the poker Go YouTube channel. Jeff Platt and Brent Hanks were on the call for that one, with Natalie Body on the sidelines. For you my friend, yes, you know how important we talked about this, This friend group that he's in just some of the most elite players in the world.
Speaker 2: You know how important do you think that is? For Seth Davies obviously very important.
Speaker 3: The first thing I think of is think about how important those guys view Seth, because, like you said, they came over from break, ran over here, jumped in the winner shot. You know, Seth's willing to wait for these guys. So the shows that the friendship is pretty important to all of them. Now, when we turn into poker, you've got the brightest minds in the game, some of the best players in the world, with hundreds of millions of winnings all combined.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: You between between Kuhn, Osmas Tollerene Chidwick, Isaac Hackston, and Seth Davis, what do you think the total winnings is two twenty one point five? Really did you look this up?
Speaker 3: Well, I know Kuhn's sixty, I know, I know Seth is forty.
Speaker 1: Well that's one hundred. Yeah, I'm getting to it.
Speaker 3: Toleran's only about twenty ozmos about that acts of maybe thirty five to us that you mentioned, Weik's like fifty, Okay, so two twenty that's probably too.
Speaker 2: That's probably right on it. That's how good app But I thought it would be more like two fordy.
Speaker 3: The friendship, well, that's like twenty kight difference, I mean twenty million. It's not okay, chump change. The friendship, I think is pretty important. Shows that they're willing both sys, willing to wait. Those guys are willing to run over during break, and then from the poker aspect.
Speaker 2: I think they actually, by the way, literally ran over. Yeah, don't break.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure those just a discussion about poker in general, whether it's hands or whether it's concepts or strategy, is just the upper echelon of discussion. It would be pretty nice to be a little fly on the wall in that group text. That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big picture on the event, You got any takeaways from it?
Speaker 3: Obviously disappointed with the numbers, right, like, I think we've touched pointed.
Speaker 1: I mean they're down, but I'm not sure I would say that was DISAPPI rollers in the studio up, up, up. Most of the high rollers here, okay, but okay, but those I mean, I gotta stop you. I'm sorry. There are those high rollers, yes, and then there are two hundred and fifty k buy ins. How does the super high rollerball do? Fantastic trending? O stop record setting numbers in the mix game super high roller Ball. Oh yeah, because it was the only one that's ever been setting the regular super high, the regularly super high rollable, the regular super higher.
Speaker 2: Roll I've never heard of that about it exactly, talking.
Speaker 1: About it gets what twenty players, I don't want to have any talking about come on.
Speaker 3: But what I mean is that I am disappointed because it did go down. You know, we've seen everything going up. We were probably very bullish that it would go up. We've discussed that. You know, we're not going to bring it up again. We'll discuss all the players that missed out. So to me, that's just that was probably the only real negative for this event. Just a little bit of disappointment that we couldn't get to say, eighty two players.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. But otherwise this is a great event.
Speaker 3: These big buying events are just there's so much high pressure situations. I feel like it's always great wanting to watch up both on TV, but also just being out here, you know, in the field, listening to some of the conversations, seeing the pressure these guys are under every decision.
Speaker 1: I love this event. I think it's great to have a big buy an event on the schedule. I think they could do something more like every four years they go even bigger five hundred million. I'm not sure I would go to a millie, but I think you could do five hundred Okay, I think this one could have had a few more entries. I mean, we already talked about it. If the schedule was a little bit better, yep, with it to allow some of those players that that might have missed out. Otherwise, of course we just have people that skipped anyway, and which hurts. But you know, still sixty three entries in two hundred fifty K I think is very good. I look at kind of the first place prize, you know, for four point seventy five million up top, very very good. So you know, I don't have too much to take away from it all. I thought overall it was certainly the Martin Cabrell Show, even though he did about out in seventh place. I think there was a lot of feedback on our conversation on the last episode about whether or not Martin Cabrell is good or bad for poker. I actually had a couple of people that said that I changed their mind with what I said.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of people siding with May, so you're in a dream world over there.
Speaker 1: I just think in general, it's hard to change people's minds in today's day and age about anything. Yeah, so just to hear that is I guess kind of refreshing in general. But yeah, and listen, there was a lot of you know, just browsing the social stuff, Like there's a lot of people that are just you know, they're just regular, like they're user names to me, you know, so they're just just common poker fans, and you know, there a lot of them are commenting kind of positively about Martin, Like I like these antics.
Speaker 2: I like this guy. This guy's fawn. It's entertaining.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They kept quoting him not like that, not like that.
Speaker 1: It's not like you know, like so I think that that's That's what I'm speaking to you like where I think it's good for poker because those those people are like, oh, there's actually some color in a two hundred fifty k super high roller. Okay, Like that's actually cool, it's different, it's new.
Speaker 3: So it's definitely a fun there's a fun line. When he gets past that, it's when I think is not an enjoyable.
Speaker 1: Well, how about the let's talk about the time extension issue today. No issue, Well, it depends what you ask. If you ask Martin Carella was in this year, he's wrong. Well, I did think it was. It was interesting, I guess weird, maybe oversight that it was nowhere in the rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like at all.
Speaker 3: It's not in the rules, and it's it's so it's not really I think I'm gonna pull out it right now.
Speaker 1: And while you do that just quickly. So, Martin claimed at the beginning of play today that and this was before we turned on the cameras for the live stream, but he was complaining that he should have had an additional six time extensions. Yes, and the tournament staff, you know, first it was the tournament director said no, there's no more time extensions. You don't get anymore. Martin was adamant. He was saying that he was actually saying that. Listen, I didn't actually read it, but my assistant, who I pay lots of money to to read all this stuff for me, he read it. He's got eyes on it. I trust him with my life. He told me this, I should get more.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Eventually jack Ethel got called like it got escalated that much. Martin kept bringing up, kept bringing up, kept bringing up. The other players were Their stance was this, listen, we're playing, Okay, kind of stop with the nonsense. Now we'll have them check on the rules. If the rules do say we get more, Okay, we'll all get more. But right now we all think the rules are right. So let's just play. Yep.
Speaker 2: This is the only thing that says is is.
Speaker 3: The problem I have? It says playing with thirty second shot clock. Okay, that's as That's all it says. Yeah, it doesn't mention when you get the timing sentsions doesn't matter. Mention how many you get the timing centtions.
Speaker 1: Now, well, another thing that it doesn't say, I don't believe is that it's twenty pre and thirty after. Yeah, it doesn't say that either.
Speaker 3: It's been like this the last few years, the six six six, and you know, obviously if people ever watched the broadcast, then you see the yellow timing sensions.
Speaker 2: They're right down here in the front of the screen. They're outdoing. DA loves them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way he'll get one, we'll get in one once the series is over. So he can't put it in play we make them for the TV, right, so when I order them, I kind of have to understand how many we may possibly need. And it's not anywhere had to ask, but so I've known the way it is for a few years. Martin is right in the sense that you get six on entry, six on day two, six at the start of day three. Now, most of these events you start day three with more than one table, right, you start with ten and eleven players, twelve players, so then you would get another set of six at the f or eight or whatever the final table is. So essentially you could get up to twenty four, which for me makes it a headache because I have to make sure I have twenty four times, you know.
Speaker 2: Eight players.
Speaker 3: The difference is, though, if you make the final table on day two, you'll get the six, but you won't get them on day three. Now that's fine, that's your rule, WSB.
Speaker 2: That's your rule.
Speaker 3: But I would like to see it very clearly written somewhere, whether it's in the rules and regulations, because at the bottom of the structure sheet it says, you know more information go here click this for twenty twenty five rules. You know, saying it in there would be great I think it's better to be on the structure sheet like we have in our It's very simple. It's about two sentences, and if you search time extensions, nothing really comes up. Time banks, nothing really comes up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, many people were searching to do those rules. So yeah, that's the one downside.
Speaker 3: And you know, at the end of the day, Jack can rule how he wants to rule on this, and I think it was very fair. I think it made sense all the players. Martin was just obviously also he only had one time extension that was last night.
Speaker 1: On the last like two to three hands. He wasted every single time extension that he had. He was like trying to he was. I mean, it was pretty clear that he was trying to just burn out the clock for the day. And I believe when he started doing it he was in the small maybe the big blind, maybe the big blind of the small blind. But essentially him burning out the clock allowed him to start the next day on either the button or the cutoff in a later position, which benefits him of course, So there was that, which is also why even if you're not redrawn, you should.
Speaker 2: Just do hands. At the end of the day.
Speaker 1: You should just be like, okay, we're drawing for hands, Okay, four hands left that like, that's just it, That's how it should be done. So Martin was stalling at the end, but he was also stalling, at least in his mind. He was under the impression that he was going to get six more the next day.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he didn't. That's where I think the issue is.
Speaker 3: And and you know what, maybe it should have been on whether it was as poker reproduction or whether it was on the T day's working the night shift to say, hey, see.
Speaker 2: What you're doing.
Speaker 3: No, I know, tell him just as a reminder, you're not going to get six mortemorrow. And then he may go, oh, okay, I'm going to keep these three extra ones I have. I think it's on being maybe the TD's discretion to step in there and act with a little bit of integrity. I think that would be fine by everyone if you let him burn. Okay, we're different.
Speaker 1: It's his own fault if he's from where we sit. It was not in the rules, so he's making it up as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe somewhere I think it's an implied rule like he was just he was used to say, oh I guess six, I guess six more. On day three we made Day three, I actually get six more. To me, the logic makes sense, but you know, this is a rare circumstance where we made the final eight the day before and played hands eight handed, so therefore you have got the last amount you could.
Speaker 1: There was another just quick interesting thing as it pertains to the time extension tips. If you guys watched Daniel and the Grand News v log. If you don't watch it, what the hell are you doing? If you do watch it, you'll know that he was going to go home and not enter at the end of day one on the two fifty k he got all the way up to his hotel room and he said, oh, actually I get six more if I go down there. If I go down there and register, play a couple hands for like, it could be five minutes. But if I register before the end of the day, I'm gonna have six today. I can put them in the bag and then I'll get six more tomorrow, so I'll have time. And he said, you know, I might use them at some point in this type of tournament, so I'm gonna need all that I can. So I'm gonna he turned back around. He was all the way up in his hotel room. He turned back around, he went down. Only a little bit of time left to play, but he did so because of the time extensions.
Speaker 3: That was very smart. I don't even think you need to play hand. I think you just need to like like clock in right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The way we do it is slightly different. You know, on the PGT is we have staggered time recensions. We have more at the start of play and then you know, midway pointed drops. So that's one way to kind of avoid that kind of thing. But obviously a tournaments structured very differently. But yeah, he's in completely right in mind to go do that. That's pretty small CV move. I would say, gaining an extra what is it, three minutes of time if you need it in the latest stage, you know, on the bubble or in the money or even you know, heads up.
Speaker 1: Moving on from the two hundred and fifty K Super high Roller, let's slide on over to the three K six Max Tyler Patterson top day field of fourteen hundred and twenty one entries to win five hundred and seventy four thousand dollars. His second WSOP Gold bracelet. He won the fifteen hundred dollars pot limit Omaha High Low back. In twenty fourteen, he denied Matthew Wantman aka Bucky his first WSOP bracelet, Wantman, taking three hundred and eighty two thousand dollars for the second place finish. Duckie's writing right now in the thing question mark best player should not win embracest an'tright?
Speaker 2: You tell me?
Speaker 3: Well, Seth was number one on that list, right, so LUI should discuss the dumbest list in the history of man. I think it's Alan Kesler, but Matt Matt Woman right here. He might have a case Darren Olias. Darren Olias. He may have a case against Alan.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of incredible players without bracelets. We need, we don't need, we don't need to run through. Yeah, this would actually be a better website than your silly Hall of Fame website.
Speaker 2: Okay, might build it tomorrow, Go right ahead. What should we call it? Call it whatever you want? Second best?
Speaker 1: That is my sure. Third place Michael Walsh two hundred sixty seven, k Andy Wilson fourth place for one hundred and eighty nine k Yo Wan Limb one hundred and thirty six k for fifth and Yakub Michilac ninety nine point nine would.
Speaker 2: You best with that? Dot com?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, one cent whatever. We had a couple deep runs in this one to help our fantasy team, by the way, shout out seth Baby and D one hundred and twenty five points for us.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: In this three K six max we had URRII Reichenstein eleventh place. He got us nineteen points. We also had Steven song get like forty seventh or something in the three K six max. So that's a point for the song Bird. Let's go, baby, just one the field Budens was at twenty four, so you know, would love to see it. But still so good, so very good. One hundred and forty five point day for our team.
Speaker 2: We have shot up.
Speaker 1: We are back into the top six or seven, so right there within striking distance. I know Dinkers is looking like they're running away with this damn thing, but we are coming up, Baby, Let's go. Joey Coutin wins the Salute to Warriors, topping a field of three thy nine hundred and thirty seven entries. His second speage Old bracelet. He won one hundred and eighty eight thousand dollars. Like Tyler Patterson his first race, it was a PLO eight race, so Joey Couten won the fifteen hundred dollars PLO eight in twenty eighteen. Interesting note about Coudon's run here at the final table, he busted second place, third place, fourth place, fifth place, sixth place, and seventh place on the way to the winter circle. Well done, Pretty impressive, Yeah, well done by Joey Couten. He beats Richard Buckingham and heads a play Buckingham taking home one hundred and twenty five thousand over Saha ninety two K third You Sang Hwang sixty eight K for fourth place, Alexander Sevchenko fifty one K, Brandon Sours thirty nine K, Roger Roger, excuse me, Hendron twenty nine point eight K, Tim kazi Ark probably butchered that last name twenty two point nine, K Luciano mellow nineteen point or sorry seventeen point nine K. Joey Couten, Man, this guy just seems to pretty good. I mean, he won, yes, but he's kind of always deep every every year in various events I think he's more of a mixed game guy than a Nolaman hold him guy, but that doesn't mean you can't find success in Nolaman hold him. Joey Couten is obviously a very good player. Believe he was also drafted in twenty five K. I do not know which team though, but good on Joey Couten. There Verikai vonky Barana wins the ten NK big O his first WSOP Gold bracelet. The fifty one year old day trader plays poker as a hobby won seven hundred and eighty four thousand dollars. He denied Phil Hui his fifth WSOP Gold bracer There was a pretty big rail over there for Phil, but ultimately bonky Barana took it down top of the field of four hundred and two entries. Von ky Verana in fourth or sorry in first, seven hundred and eighty four thousand dollars, Phil Wi second five, twenty two Your boy who texted you the story about seth Marcaro Johnson third place, three sixty, Sean Rice two fifty three, Victor Blom another final table for this guy. I think he has two hundred and ninety five fantasy points, crushing that this guy is at every final table. It's outraged dropped him. We should have. If I knew anything in the slightest about what he would be playing, I probably would have been in on him. Uh christ to Macy one hundred and thirty one K, no O'Kelly ninety seven K and Brian battistone seventy three point nine K. Now there were this event and the two hundred and fifty k Super high Roller were PGT events. They were correct. So with those two events, a lot of points up for grabs, a lot of moving and shaking. What has going on on the leaderboard commission. The biggest, biggest thing that happened is we have ANUE number one. It ain't Seth Davies, it's vonky Verona, it ain't ronky Verona. Alex Foxen of course self cock.
Speaker 2: He moves in the.
Speaker 3: First place, sixteen hundred and sixty seven points. Let's look at last here, and he only just got to one thousandy twenty two in all of twenty twenty four season. These best season so far, twenty twenty three he had two thy one hundred and three.
Speaker 2: So he's going to beat that.
Speaker 3: I think he's going to beat that. He's having an our sounding season. Two wins, seven final tables, twelve cash is four point two million all his winnings. Daniel m'grano got a nice little bump to leap over Chino Ring. So he stays in third place, and he cashed in the raz today, so he did. This is not counting his this is not counting. Still in third though, Thomas Boy even two massive cashes at this World Series. He's into tenth with nine hundred points. Very Chai Double V seven eighty four, very.
Speaker 2: Like Double B Bonky Barana. I can't's how you say his last.
Speaker 3: Time, he's seventeenth. And then for Seth, Seth is nineteenth with three casher. That was the big stuff, Phil Wee. He moves into fortieth. You know, Victor Blum twenty eighth. So so like we always talk about the World Series, lots of movement, real quick. Sorry about Double V ended early last night. We touched on that at ten pm. If you watch Suited Superman Kai Wins story, you know they play a lot of PLO together. Double V here plays our PLO series, Who's our South Point? Playing that they always have a big game. He was playing the big O game with Suitits, you know, with Kaiwin and some others. Wow, you know, just five in ten K, Big Champion. You don't want to go home and get rest now. I want to put some hands in playing twenty five fifty big as the South Point. But hey, it worked out because he uh imagined Victorius twenty's first racelet, So good on him.
Speaker 2: On real, that's crazy stuff right there.
Speaker 1: Jason Daly won the twenty five hundred dollars Omaha High Low Slash Stud High Low Tournament tournament that should be canceled. Five hundred and seventy five entries, so I guess it shouldn't be canceled because hes a huge field. He won his second bracelet. He previously won the twenty twenty three three K six Max Limit Hold Them. In this event he won two hundred and forty four thousand dollars. He defeated Kevin Choi in heads up play Phil Hellmuth Boy third place for Philly Boy, one hundred and twelve thousand dollars for Hellmuth.
Speaker 2: It was Daily that took him out.
Speaker 3: Daily got so lucky on Phil, so lucky whatever you saw the hand, Phil had the whole board locked.
Speaker 1: They could only hit a six? What hit a wheel and a six high straight? Oh and that's the daily a stree. I think you were talking about him with the three aces.
Speaker 2: No, no, that was terrible three seven.
Speaker 3: So he was quartering daily daily hit a miracle six to quarter Phil and that that chopped him right down and then he would lose that trip ases to the flush and then syonara Philip.
Speaker 1: Yep thirty seventh podium finish at the WSP for Phil Hemmy's very impressive. But the victor here Jason Daley, who you know from he's popped in the studio at times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plays a lot in Texas.
Speaker 3: You say, oh yeah, yeah, it plays all our the PGT events when we're down there, the Texas Pro Grover and the PLO round up. Good for a few buy ins. I did hear him on the phone to a friend while I was setting up the bracelet shot. By the way, if you see he's winner shot, best one I've done, all serious, It's beautiful, It's okay, chef's kiss ah. He was saying, I think I heard this video.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: Well I was down one fifty, now I'm up one fifty, which obviously the math doesn't math because he only won two forty four. But you know he was telling his front of story on face time on something and so yeah that you know he's not winning in the green in the positive, so it's gonna be good. Heading to the back half of the World Series of poke a.
Speaker 1: Schedule, Tobias Hawson got fourth place in this one for seventy eight K. John Kites fifth place for fifty six K. Alexander Orloff forty one K. Christopher Classon aka Spewey I used to play a twenty five fifty cent okay what he was Lucky Spewey on w s P dot com Back in the day.
Speaker 2: We used to play twenty five cent fifty cent against each other.
Speaker 1: He used to tilt off, yeah, all the time, and like he it was one of those things where like he would bust a couple of times and then you know the buyings fifty dollars max. Like he'd buy in for like twenty eight dollars and six seven cents, so you knew he was like the last of his role. And then he would tilt off. He wouldn't see him for a couple of weeks and then he would come back. Now he played huge high stakes mixed games. Christopher Clawson, Ruco Mamiya twenty three thousand and four, eighth place.
Speaker 2: Not the female final table, that's right there, Ruika.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they I mean they keep getting close. Yeah, there's it's like every time you look, it's like, oh there's another woman. There's another one, you know, at these at these open event final tables. So eventually right there Victoria lift ships ran deep and yeah she gets six nack yep final couple of tables there for live shits. So eventually one of them is gonna kinda break there and get the bracelet for Yeah. Funny thing, there's too many good ones out there. Funny thing about Ruco.
Speaker 3: Mike Patrick dot Og told me that, you know, me and him have been over at the Belagia playing Rob Serginski's mixgan Festival.
Speaker 2: The other day. Rorico was over there in the four eight streets with Mike Patrick.
Speaker 3: Maybe she was learning the game, or maybe she was just just crushing building finding that bankrall to get into the twenty five hundred. But that's kind of pretty cool. Whether it's this her normal thing or she took a shot. Either way, that's kind of a close call for for Ruey we go right there.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of taking shots, yeah, we have a new promotion launching today and you out there, you out there. You can win a five thousand dollars package to play for glory at the Poker Go studio and it does all thanks to our friends at True Classic. We have partnered with True Classic to run a signature event towards the end of twenty twenty five. Date is TBD. Still working on finalizing the day, but it will be coming at the end of the year. But basically here's what you got to do. If you want, you could win in for free a five K package that includes a buy in which is thirty three hundred dollars plus you'll get flight money and also hotel. True Classic ts dot com slash t C Poker Go, so True Classic tas dot com and in that part of the URL, the t's is spelled t ees dot com and then slash TC just the letters TC poker Go. And you go there and you enter for free, and what you have to do is you have to basically tell us your poker story. True Classic. Ryan of True Classic one of the founders. He is very big on helping people like Chase their dreams in poker. He wants to help you, like realize your big poker story. That is one of the reasons why we're calling this the Rags to Riches events. So go to that you are l True classicts dot com slash t C Poker, go and fill out the information. You just have to enter your name, your email, and just tell us your story. So tell us what your story is. And Ryan and the True Classic team are going to go through and they are going to pick fifteen winners. Fifteen people are going to win a five K package. So this isn't like a one time thing. No, you can't do it. I can't do because we're part of the company. That's just how it is. So fifteen winners get a five thousand dollars package. That's what you guys are going to get. So again, go to that website. Fill out your story. Make it good, okay, really really, just like you know, tell True Class I can tell Ryan, like you know, why you're in the game, why you want a shot to play at the Poker ro Studio, you know all that sort of stuff. You know.
Speaker 2: Make it good. Okay, make the story good.
Speaker 1: Now, don't lie. Okay, We're poker people. We will read right through that bs. Okay, we will find it out if you're bluffing, so be honest. Okay, but you know, tell your story because that's what we ultimately want to hear. Let's hit on the twenty five K. I'm doing this quickly without the rundown because it's late, So forgive me twenty five K high roller p l Oh did they bag early in this one? Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 2: Of course they did.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they? Oh my gosh, look who's on top of the chip counts. No, you're Surgy. I don't even know what you're here, what exactly? I was just gonna say, he's another one who he's good for all those he didn't play any twenty five K, fifty K, you know whatever, he's but he's here. Maybe he had business right Talato Schakerchi bags the chip lead, followed by Richard Rico, Aaron Coopen, Mickey Dueck, Bruno, Firth, Gurgo, Naggy, Got Dylan Smith up there, Frank Brannon up there, Jesse Lonis, Sewn Winter, Ryan Lang, Caine Kallis.
Speaker 2: Are our guys even in this? Can you like help me with this?
Speaker 1: What do you do are you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You're like I told you you can't win your poker store. You need to stop, get off that website.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find another way to get in.
Speaker 1: Jason Kuhne bag chips, Lawrence Brant bag chips, Sean Troja bag chips, Christian Hard bagged chips, Our Boy, Yoni Yuka Mining bagged chips, Sam Celver bagtips. I don't see Jeremy Osmos there he is.
Speaker 2: Oh he bag chips.
Speaker 1: Let's go, baby, Let's go Jeremy Osmas in the Do you know what the twenty five KPO got last year? How many entries they This is three seventy at the end of day one. I'm gonna say it got five to twenty five is my guess.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it got four thirty. There was only only one, though it was in multiple. I think there was only one twenty five K pielo.
Speaker 1: Because last year they had a ten K they had a twenty four.
Speaker 2: To seventy six one by David Eldridge, a two point two.
Speaker 1: Million TB Brian Rass heads up. Okay, okay, so they got three seventy right now. Registration is still open for a bit on the second day, one hundred and seventy players remain, so that number is gonna grow. I would imagine it gets to four fifty at least at least I believe there's two re entries in this one too, so people can obviously bust out on Wednesday and then hop back in there. What's the next event that we need to talk about.
Speaker 3: Let's take k RAS Championship. Okay, I wasn't gonna go there, but go ahead, tank a RAS Championship. There's good a little bit of play left, but.
Speaker 2: They're playing well.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're backing out Ryan now, but there is twelve players still. Okay, top players left alias Lami Chipley at one point six million, Andrew Ya one point three. You got David funkauser. You got Brian You, you got Brian Rass, you got Maxim Pizzarenko, you have Ya Vierra. You have Christian Roberts, who we were surprised to see there. And we got one name that I think, I.
Speaker 1: Actually think Christian Roberts has a third place finished and a fifteen as.
Speaker 3: Okay anyway, so it's not as random as the other. But there's one guy still in there that is without doubt the number one pick for today's Random Player of the Day, and that is Australian owned slash, Hong Kong's own slash. He's got an Italian flag in WSV plus app, but that's David's stikey.
Speaker 2: He's here.
Speaker 3: He's here. If you if you're a new to poker, you will not know this name. But if you were our age, old weathered individuals in this industry, you'll know who David Ssyke is. But he's in the field. That was very interesting to see him there. But down to twelve players have probably got what half a level left. Maybe come back tomorrow playing for three hundred and six thousand dollars. Daniel Lgreen mentioned Daniel Grinder cash.
Speaker 2: Can cash for him.
Speaker 3: George Alexander finished sixteenth, defending third place finisher Red Lynn fifteenth place, Andy McLeod, James Obbs is in there. He cashed Max Coleman cash. So yeah, we'll have a winner in that. I assume tomorrow twelve players should it down a one.
Speaker 1: I think so yeah, I think so. Let's check out this monster steck because we are streaming that on Wednesday. David Uvedolph is the chip leader.
Speaker 2: Wild stuff.
Speaker 1: This tournament one hundred and two million chips for him, which is forty one big blinds one point two million dollars up top, a little bit over one point two million dollars up top. Tim and I have been talking about this one for a couple of days now, and twenty entries there down to the final seven.
Speaker 2: Let me give it to you in.
Speaker 1: Chip order. So we got David Uveadoff up on top. Clemens Reuter drafted in twenty five K in second place, Dylan Lindy also drafted in twenty five K, third place, Daniel lay In fourth, Ivan Rubin. He's a local player, players around town quite a bit. He's in there, James Leonard is in there, and Ashish Gupta is also in Kangoo. He is Kangaroo.
Speaker 2: Who do you do You know that the fight makes with him all the time?
Speaker 1: Really yeah, friends with now he's just gonna win a million dollars great On Vixam.
Speaker 3: He was dropped the last week twenty five K Fantasy by Garant pans No and you were like, who is this ashes script?
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, ash yeah, he's one of my one Actually, how did he do last year in twenty five K?
Speaker 1: Fantasy.
Speaker 2: I don't think he got well here, he's just obviously I think he had one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna plut it right now. But funny, you know, Rich got mabus this morning. I remember you said the text he got mad because we've had flame emojis and we got pitches. We got him doing work, you know. That's why we pay him the big box, you know. And I'm gonna make him do a little bit more Worky. I got a picture I'm Rich just put right about here of me taking my Paul Berman podcast listener standing in front of Ash. I'm gonna show you right here, but okay, eating a box of Australian shapes while he's wearing he's wpt Australia jacket. Very Australian theme right there. But it's going to be up on your screen hopefully from Rich. But last year's World Series, Ash had nine cashes. He had a six place finish in the three K Mini PPC one of your favorite events. But otherwise just a lot of little stuff, nothing, nothing too crazy.
Speaker 1: Alrighty Well, these guys are guaranteed two hundred and seven thousand dollars. Again, this was a fifteen hundred dollars buy and you could fire four bullets, so you would be in there for six k total if you fired all four up top though, one million, two hundred and four thousand dollars in absolutely enormous day. Some might say mass, massive capital and a monster day. Some might say monstrously massive, a monstrous day for these players. On Wednesday, June eighteen, What time does the stream start? Streams?
Speaker 3: That's two pm Pacific time, Coco dot com. You can catch it on sput dot com or our YouTube channels on both on both Brent Hanks, Jeff Platt on the call and always bringing it home.
Speaker 2: We're going to one.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna wad it, but one point two million dollars, Tom getting hand out to one of these seven gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy stuff, the one case seniors. Let's head on over there, checking on the old guys. I got no idea where they're at, because there's doesn't look tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I think, all right, well, we'll get the.
Speaker 3: Class listeners though back of chips sending us tweeting us photos of their stock big, all small. But yeah, that's going to be day two on Wednesday, and we will kind of see what's going on. We told I told some listeners that hey, if you wear this hat, is that right up here? I can't say the hat right here and you bag you get some luck. Make sure you tell us, make sure you send the story. You know, I'm getting a lot of the negative stories, like, hey, didn't work. I'm spinning this yarn that you didn't bend the brim enough. Yeah, that's my you know, if it didn't work, you have to brand the brim of it. I'll brand it less. But yeah, if you bag bag a stack, make a run with the hat on, please let us know so we can I shut you guys out.
Speaker 1: Speaking of hats, I met bitcoin punter Yep aka Michelin today who has an incredible voice. Oh yeah, incredible, like like he needs to be it'll be trying to replace me. No, I mean he needs to be a podcast. I mean it doesn't have the nice accent like you. Okay, because he's from Denver, but you know, still still still still very good stuff there. Met him, gave him a hat. I met another gentleman that I freed his name. Now I'm trying to find it, but it's obviously not working, so I'll have to shout that out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: My fault you don't do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we don't know what's going on in this seniors just yet. It's kind of all over the place. The place was packed, I'll tell you that much. So we'll hit more on the seniors once we kind of figure out, you know, how many players are on the field. They only had two starting flights, correct, Yes, okay, so two starting flights in that one today was the second of those two. So we'll start moving on forward with the Seniors championship and we will be following that as we go, and then the fifteen dollars freeze out bebe that got underway today. They are just kind of wrapping up the final few hands of the night. It looks like Frost Jocka's got a big stack. It looks like Nick Palmer aka Nikki p He's got a big stack. Jamie Gold looks like he's doing some work. Kristen Foxen is in the mix. Players that we lost, Nate silver Sea, who else we got? Arthur Morris, goodbye, Mario Lopez, he's one he scored, had a bunch of big cases at the divercipy. I believe he's gone freeze out of course, So you know, you only get one shot in this one, not gonna be able to reduce the prize pool all that much. But twenty three hundred and twenty entries. It looks like what we're working with. This is one of the events that I really wanted to play, but I'm stuck here with you, so I can't do that.
Speaker 2: No better place to bathe and stuck here with me. I'm going to say that.
Speaker 1: It looks like Giorgio Soderopolis is doing all right. I already mentioned Nick pom administration closing this one, right, Benjie Mao aka Ricky mout Yeah right, believe registration and ten k nice four hund and ten kf top. Yeah, well that's sweet. That's that's a really good pay payday in this one. How many places pay? Well, it's got twenty.
Speaker 3: Three three click A few tabs here on the tabs are outrageous. Three forty eights yeah min cash three thy and twenty two dollars.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, So of course you know we'll keep our tabs on that one as we go. Day two will be on Wednesday. What is starting on Wednesday? We're gonna so we're gonna have the twenty five K high roll Appeal. That's still gonna have registration open, so we don't have final numbers there in that one yet.
Speaker 2: But that is a big old tournament. We have three events starting. Let me guess. Okay, okay, I'm gonna cover my screen Wednesday. I don't think you're a million maker. God, how did you get that one? Yeah? Million maker? I know because I wanted to play that one.
Speaker 3: Okay, million maker starts fifteen hundred buying this fall flights. I'll say you're not gonna get the second one. I'm not now because it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Have we had the fifteen hundred sud No, But you're you're right about there. It has to be like a fifteen hundred mix game. You would assume that.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Especially the ten k Halls Championship. Oh yep.
Speaker 3: Then the fifteen hundred plo seems a little not right. I feel like that's you're taking some players out of the million.
Speaker 1: It's very weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can you can play that through day three. When that you can still jump in the million maker on day one day. But still that one seems a little You're right, I think your whole thought of it. Maybe a horse or you know, something like that would make more sense there. I mean, it sounds like the place is going to be packed tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I mean Saturday is going to be in Saturday.
Speaker 1: You're skipping ahead a few days. I'm saying it's only Wednesday. I know.
Speaker 3: I'm saying Wednesday is going to be busy because you're going to have the restart of the sceniors along with day one day of the Million Maker.
Speaker 2: But it's going to start small.
Speaker 1: But the day what time does the Million Maker start? Because doesn't the senior start at like ten? People restart ten? The scene might be eleven, actually, but it starts at seniors. Research should be eight thirty in the morning. Okay, yeah, probably seriously, A cup of coffee, a doughnut, and a newspaper. It's not everyone's seat. Maybe maybe maybe it's a choice between a newspaper and a crossword puzzle. But no, no, that doesn't need to be.
Speaker 2: It's overnight.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like we can't be you know, filling water and passing those out overnight. You know, it's difficult. Just a doughnut, okay, all right, that's what these guys want.
Speaker 3: A nice cup of coffee, hot coffee, eleven I am restarted even later than the million Maker.
Speaker 2: Should be seven thirty in the morning for the old guys, come on.
Speaker 3: Right, if you can convince the deals and stop to get up to seven thirty, good luck to you.
Speaker 2: What do you mean people get up at seven thirty anyway?
Speaker 3: No, but that means I gotta go a six thirty now shower, Jim laundry, Tan, you know all this stuff.
Speaker 1: They'll be all right, they'll be all right, all right, but it's going to be packed. What was on Saturday that you bet day?
Speaker 3: One day at the million Maker? So that's just naturally going to be It's gonna be the madhouse.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be nuts.
Speaker 1: Do you think the million Maker will get more or less than the Monsters deck?
Speaker 2: What is theree entry element in the Millionaire? I got no idea. What was it the Monster deck?
Speaker 1: One entry per flight? You guess I think I think Million Maker is. I'm gonna guess it's one re entry per flight.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say the same thing I have to take. I'd have to take the million Maker on just on that. But has the Millionmaker gotten one re entry per fight? Has the Millionmaker gotten would the Millionmaker have last year?
Speaker 2: Look that up stack got that man got it. I just closed that thing. Damn, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like the million Maker got like if it got over ten thousand. I don't think it got a way over ten thousand, ten and thirty nine. Yeah. See, that's that's still pretty close to this year. And and the monsters tack this year got a boost. But there is in all these big multi flight Nolanan hold thems, there are an extra flight. Yeap, So million Maker's gonnallion Maker's gonna have twelve thousand players in it. You want to bet on it, I'll take over twel I'll take twelve thousand and over. I want twelve thousand. The number of twelve thousand and over all right, just for the pod, I'll take the under.
Speaker 2: Not just for the pod.
Speaker 1: You're mister pessimistic over there. You're for sure taking the under. It's a good line. I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's I'm commending your line. I think it's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's right. I'll take one thousand. Baby, let's go, let's cofee go, let's go. All right, that's for the coffee. Anything else for us today? Or are we getting out here? It's one twenty am.
Speaker 3: I am freaking It's one twenty am, and I think it's time to wrap it up and get some shut eye.
Speaker 1: All right, cool or Tim Duckworth. My name is Donny Peters. Appreciate you guys listening and watching.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you next time. So yeah, ja