Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the back.
Speaker 2: Let out the.
Speaker 1: Weird, weird, weird. Welcome to episode two hundred. Everybody welcome.
Speaker 3: Wow, a new champion arises from the Asshape, the Corndogger.
Speaker 2: Maybe we just don't ever mention at all what this is about in episode two hundred, and we just go for it.
Speaker 4: Not even mentioned green boys.
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, maybe we just we just let them be confused. He's got to milk it for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, devious little corn dog. Hey, that's not an insct, more like a compliment.
Speaker 2: You're well, you're a you're a benevolent, massive, bulging corn king.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sturdy, sturdy as a rock. Actually, especially when shucked, there's a dryness to the kernels that you can just feel.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, audio listeners all just die. Everyone listening in headphones was getting shucked. Hey, I yeah, here we are two hundred episodes. How about that? And Nick couldn't even make it to the show himself. Corn Dogger had to take his place.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: And that's that's not that's that's a high honor.
Speaker 4: Actually it is.
Speaker 2: It is so the corn Dogger and the corn King are here to take the place of our typical hosts.
Speaker 1: All because someone had to go and bring corn fretters to a festival.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so Vox vesper you look what you've done.
Speaker 4: It's cornfreader Moses now, but.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that corn fretter Moses. Look what you've done, dude, Yeah, you've You've birthed donation.
Speaker 1: Now we've got the balloons because we're celebrating episode two hundred. Yeah, so we're just being festive. Alex over there is being pretty deadpan, which is not always out of character. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.
Speaker 4: I think it's entirely in character. Not on Green Boys, just being me.
Speaker 1: You're pretty in character, I mean, not in character. You're pretty energetic on Green Boys. In full disclosure are other catalog of programs? Yeah, I mean I can you know, I've got a range. Yeah, yeah, where's it at.
Speaker 5: I'm focusing on the production value of episode two hundred right this second.
Speaker 1: You can't bring the meat for the heat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's hard to do a lot of a lot of things at once.
Speaker 1: No gonna make us bag for the egg. You really don't make us beg for the egg.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about it. Yeah, it's it sounds a lotez.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's quantity. We need quality.
Speaker 4: We need the egg to be born for the corn.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to show these folk the yolk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to think of another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, we're gonna We're gonna show this showed his hog what the dog is about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, we just gotta take that that corn covered shell off the dog and just let it shine, you know, because because it's a corn battered fried product that covers the dog with the stick running through it. Yeah, corn dog. Yeah, thank you. You are representing corn.
Speaker 2: Do clarifying, dude?
Speaker 1: Ye with the corn crown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the corn crown and the dog cape.
Speaker 4: You are the corn dog or the.
Speaker 2: Corn dogg er. I'm a symbol of the unity of two armies who clashed in a great war. Uh.
Speaker 1: I thought you avoided the war entirely.
Speaker 2: No, dude, No, it was going on watch Green Boys. That's why you don't know. Yeah, it was going offre Patreon dot com slash Bledsoe said, So if you're confused about if you're confused about what's happening right here, it's because you're not watching Green Boys. Okay, so get on over to patreon dot com slash Bloodsoe said, so get on that ten dollar tier and let's watch some green boys. There was a war, Okay, this Sunday.
Speaker 1: There was a war for weeks actually, because what what the people don't know is that for months now, months, like months, several months, there's there's been a sell of hot Dog enthusiasts brewing in the Discord. It's true. It's it's a gorilla unit and it's been led by Daniel and Corey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the commandos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two of the mods in there, that's right, the Commandos, Major Mooon, Captain Skippy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting, right, interesting, it's interesting. It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with their military titles and all. And for months now they've been holding weekly Wednesday chats in the Discord. On the surface, seems like a great thing. But over time Alex started to notice, and we would be recording Full Disclosure or other program and Alex started to make comments, have you noticed they talk a lot about hot dogs in the discord? And I was like, yes, what's that about. Turns out there was a little hot Dog cell brewing of enthusiasts.
Speaker 2: And some may call them fanatics, Yes, maybe, even radicals, yes, some of them.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: And as fate would have it, like a lightning bolt being struck before us, something miraculous happened. And at that festival on the beach with three hundred and fifty people, actually really it was the second night, so it was closer to two hundred, someone came and handed out corn fritters at at the Skywalker, at this Skywatcher.
Speaker 2: During the damn SkyWatch box vesper yu legend hand out. Thus, see what happens is on this show. We've talked many times about eager goers. Okay, these are entities that, hey, what's funny.
Speaker 1: This is going inherently direction.
Speaker 2: Guy, this is serious stuff. Okay, yeah, and I'm glad that you laugh. Oh ha ha at. This is real stuff. Okay, we're a testament. We're sitting here in front of you today as a testament to the fact that, man, if you chuckle one more time, we're gonna buckle. If you listen, there's peace in the kingdom right now. But you gonna you're gonna meet these hands if you if you chuckle, get the buck. I'm keeping a piece anyway. Okay, when you think, when enough people think and focus their energy on a concept. Then a physical manifestation can breach into this world. And the first instant of that happened on our show, Green Boys, our premium show and our Patreon Green Boys. The Hot Dogger was born a hero, a champion of the people, of the very viral fighter viral. Absolutely, he's quite virile, beads of sweat.
Speaker 4: He's sturdy.
Speaker 2: He's sturdy, and he's strong and a.
Speaker 1: Little soft in places.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but he's to be feared ultimately. And he's a goofy guy. Yeah, he's a little goofy. He's a little out there, he's a little on predictable, he's kind of a loose cannon. But you know what, he's a champion of the people. And listen, the universe balances itself out where there is a strong light shining a beacon there, it casts a dark shadow, right And guys, I mean, I'm just trying to catch you up on the Green Boys lore. You've missed a lot. You've missed a lot. And this episode is kind of a love letter to the to the freaking, the real ones, the hardcore.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is episode two hundred, which is a major milestone.
Speaker 2: Who so is that another commando in the army. Major milestone, major milestone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a major milestone. And it's like just a testament to the hard work that we've done over the last few years, the last four years actually, and just two months now we're coming up on four years. And I was just thinking right before, like, man, why not throw this shit on and just have a little callback to Green Boys on the main show. Why not just have fun with it.
Speaker 2: So naturally, all of the love and admiration for the corn Fritter Militia corn Fritter Mafia summoned this entity a new champion, a new champion, and they clashed. The hot Dogger and the corn King clashed, and thus I was born. The corn Dogger, a symbol of.
Speaker 1: Peace, the leader of the corn Dog Alliance.
Speaker 2: The Leander, the leander of the the Leander of the corn Dog Alliance.
Speaker 1: You see, because there is now peace between both of these factions of corn and dog. What we have is someone who represents both. Naturally, whereas hard outer shell is baked out of corn meal, and then the soft inner shell, or rather the inner meat, is the dog, we have a champion walking duly in both worlds as corn and hot dog the corn dogger. So you'll notice his corn crown and his hot dog cape. He walks in both worlds, light and shadow, a symbol of peace.
Speaker 2: Yes, dark world.
Speaker 1: Festive, Alex. Where's the balloons? Man? We gotta be festive.
Speaker 2: The balloons are all brown.
Speaker 1: I don't have balloons on my side. You want one?
Speaker 5: If you can get it to me, sure, I get it to you.
Speaker 2: The truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, whoa?
Speaker 2: The corn king is fierce and to be feared.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like this and this smell funny when I was blown it up to is this a balloon or is this a you know what? Bro this is a corn receptive.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: This is just to prevent you from fertilizing the egg. This this, this does not look like a normal balloon. My wife had a little box of balloons and she was like, let's start blowing.
Speaker 4: Milky to be a little tip in there.
Speaker 1: It does it look and it smelled funny. It really smelled funny. It looked like a balloon. But I don't smell funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, really, let me let me smell that smells suspicious, dude, What the hell? It actually does have a nipple.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And there's a little hang on Alex, is the camera on me? Or who's it on? Put it on me? Can you see that thing in there? Look at that thing.
Speaker 1: There's something you could play with. I am I'm playing right? Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Wait? What does this really smell? Oh?
Speaker 1: Right? What's that smell like? That smell like something else? Yeah, that smells like corn receptive.
Speaker 2: That smells like animal, smells.
Speaker 1: Like goast goat liver.
Speaker 2: It does. It's a little gamy goat liver or or sheep's liver. Why can't it smells like a sneeze? It smells like a bad you know when like you got a sinus infection and you sneeze and it stinks. Oh yeah, that's what this smells like. Yeah. Man, So whoever did that to this balloon? What the hell? Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we're festive.
Speaker 2: The truth is, we've been so busy bringing you guys awesome content that episode two hundred kind of snuck up on us. It just it hit us from the side of the head, upside to head.
Speaker 1: Alex. Alex and I talked about last week when you were sick. Alex and I talked about it, which, by the way, we we haven't filmed since the Molly episode. That's one ninety nine, right, I'm so confused.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, what ninety eight is Molly? One ninety nine is a creation station?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh of course we just recorded last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, dude, I'm telling you, I'm not in my head.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We've been so been so busy. I can't even keep a stranger coming.
Speaker 2: Right off a Zalia fest. It's like it's been, it's been.
Speaker 1: It's been a gauntlet.
Speaker 2: Honestly, like since the end of last year, it's been bonkers.
Speaker 1: When you were sick last week and Alex and I had to meet twice to you know, record or I guess we met the ones. We had to talk about it, and we were like, you know what, episode two hundred is cool, it's a big deal. Alex was kind of like, I'm not that stressed about going all out to do something super crazy.
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I'm not either. Let's just have fun and fine, be low key. We can reflect, we can talk about you know, the highlights and the growth we've shared and the the tears and the cheers and you know, the wars wars and.
Speaker 2: Battles, wars, wars and battles. Speaking of wars and battles, we have we have someone joining us now who introduced yourself so fresh off the battlefield.
Speaker 1: It is I.
Speaker 2: It is I egg Wow. Yeah, and Ryan had the cool idea right before we started to be like Green Boys. Ask So, if you're curious what Green Boys is like, it's like this, except also sometimes we eat very hot hot sauce. Sometimes we pull from a jar and do crazy role play. Sometimes we read a script and read a scene from Star Wars, but as Donald, Goofy and Mickey, it's vibe.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we play.
Speaker 2: Dungeons and dragons.
Speaker 4: Coming soon.
Speaker 2: No, it'll be out, at least at least the episode zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, will be out. But just two nights ago, we just made all our characters for an episode and that that was really fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, dude, And there's so many things TBD. I got some plans for Green Boys. You guys don't even know about it. Okay, I'm doing some work in the shadows myself. Maybe maybe there's a food item that's being neglected that's been talked about on this show. Well look he cried there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has been neglected. I would be willing to eat a Devil Degg for the first time in my entire life on Green I've never eaten one.
Speaker 2: Guys, we are so excited to tell you about our first brand deal with Stigma Hemp. We are so pumped to be working with them. These people are amazing. We've been working with them for a couple of months now. They have an amazing product. It's a family owned business and we really really believe in the product. Ryan tell them about some of the products a Stigma Gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they got these delicious thhcts Celta Waters gummies. I would personally say they're the best gummies I've ever tasted. I would in my humble opinion, and that milligram is just that perfect dose to have a good night without all the you know, the the freaky thoughts dummies usually bring. No But seriously, it's a great product. Josh is a great guy, the founder of Stigma Hemp, and I just I really am excited to partner with them, especially knowing that he is personally very interested in UFOs and the UFO space. And Yeah, I mean I just couldn't be more excited about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, they have CBD, they have THCHC, they have capsules, they have gummies, they have drinks. They have these awesome CBD and THC drinks that are zero sugar, zero calories, zero alcohol. It's just pure either CBD or THCHC, and it's all in like relatively low doses, so it's manageable. It's a really really good product. We've tested it ourselves many times. It's fantastic. They even have like sleepy time stuff that has melatonin. We really truly, actually love this product. It's amazing. So what we got a little special offer for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did go to Stigma hemp dot com and use code BSS at checkout and you get a nice little thirty percent bump off your price there, and uh, you know, get you some tens of gummies and just have a good time with them.
Speaker 2: Stigma hemp dot com code BSS. Get that.
Speaker 1: They would you be willing to admit it was good if it was good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if it's actually good. But here's a kicker. I don't like Bold eggs, I don't like hard boone eggs.
Speaker 1: Dude, I would do it, hey, and I'll wear that too.
Speaker 4: You know, you can't I'm gonna wear it while I feed it to you.
Speaker 2: Even better, I forget, forget, forgive me, I forget. But you're like on Team bar Boiled egg slash Team eggs. So you, dude, we got to decide on a name. Manerber, you answer eggs egg just egg egg egg eggie, So you actually are on Camp deviled Eggs are good.
Speaker 1: I'm standing up for the people who have become voiceless.
Speaker 2: Answer my question.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm standing up for everybody, including myself, has become voiceless in this.
Speaker 1: You think the hot dog corn?
Speaker 2: You know, you see it's blasphemy because there's a food that's been completely forgotten and cast to the side, and a champion is gonna rise.
Speaker 1: Sweet potato pie. What is it?
Speaker 2: Man? Maybe it's Are you not gonna tell me? Listen, man, tune into Green Boys to find out.
Speaker 1: I don't have that luxury. I have to sit in this chair and do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, man, So you're gonna have to wait just like everybody else. Oh man, right, Hey, hey.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the jar, just like a real honest moment here. So Nick had the bright idea he walked in one day. He's like, we have a new jar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my show and Tell? Yeah, wasn't it for Green Boys?
Speaker 4: Did we do a show intel?
Speaker 2: That was our first episode?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's right. You walked in for show and tell and he had a damn gym bag. He's like, you know, I got a few things in here. Yeah, And anyway, so he shows up with a new jar, which we haven't done a what if in a while. You guys should leave a comment below. We don't usually do that, but I'm like, why not. That's a good idea episode. You guys should leave a comment below if you would like to see another what if because it's been a minute since we've done that. It has six months or something, maybe a little less, but but no, it's been twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we've had so many guests, dude. Yeah, we've had so many guests.
Speaker 1: I've got to turn around and start getting some more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't had a chance to do our regular segments.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like one hundred to two hundred was way longer than zero to one hundred.
Speaker 2: It yeah, yeah, it felt like it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's an illusion because of all the change that.
Speaker 4: Happened in our lives.
Speaker 1: That might also be a movie. We did a lot. We all moved in the last twelve months. Yes, yeah, literally all three of us did.
Speaker 2: Well more than twelve months now true for me.
Speaker 1: For you, But I moved in Bay. Alex just moved like two months ago. Two months. Yeah, So there's been a lot of change, a lot of just crazy stuff happening. So but that's probably why it feels longer.
Speaker 2: Obviously obviously like more grateful than ever, Like awesome stuff is happening. People just keep coming out of the woodworks, you like, incredible, amazing supporters. It's been and it's been like just a continued blessing. The first hundred episodes, I mean, gosh, that was yeah, that felt like, oh my god. Whoever would have.
Speaker 1: Thought we're at one hundred, Oh my god, did a.
Speaker 2: Hundred episodes and it was like just this massive, you know thing. And then the next hundred it they they've truly been like mind blowing, like the quality of the episodes and like the people we've had an opportunity to talk to the topics that we've broached on the show over the past hundred episodes, Like I feel like the anti has been upped. Oh yeah, the quality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, it's about a up again. It's about up again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, major milestone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, about to go crazy for the next one hundred. How long did it take us to get the last one hundred? I'll find out, hold tight?
Speaker 4: What do you mean, like, how many months or years was Well?
Speaker 2: If you think about it, it's an episode a week of fifty two weeks in a year, so one hundred episodes is roughly two years. Wow.
Speaker 4: That's actually completely insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and think about it. We started in twenty twenty one. It's twenty twenty five now, so that's four years. So that's two hundred episodes. Wow.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm gonna pull exacs.
Speaker 2: Do the Dagon math, brother, you know, do the Dagon math about it.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at my reflection in this balloon next for the Neon sign.
Speaker 1: It looks so good, so good. I love.
Speaker 4: I love the way I look right now. I can stare at this all night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you're not watching Green Boys, it's like basically every episode, Alex and I show up and there are new props that Ryan has ordered and didn't tell us about.
Speaker 1: I'd be popping them stigma gummies, and then I go shopping Stigma. Oh yeah, we didn't even talk about that. We got this brand deal. Yeah, I mean we have had a sponsor before, but.
Speaker 2: This is like a brand.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 4: This is like a legit brand deal. Yes, with Stigma. I'm very excited about.
Speaker 2: Stigma and we love their products and I am wearing their shirt right now. And Ryan has a Stigma which is not something that is affiliated with the company, but it does sound similar.
Speaker 1: That is true. It is a part of my DNA.
Speaker 2: And hey, I tell you one thing. Hey, and all the listeners out there, if you too want a stigmatism, take some Stigma gummies and you'll have a stigmatism real quick. Yeah, you'll be seeing you be seeing lines. It's gonna get blurry. She's gonna get She's gonna get blurry real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, you'll be like I see stars and.
Speaker 2: Stripes, Stars and stripes, America.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of that song America the d how's that song? Bet your bottom dollar? No, not that one either, the one He's like I've seen That's what I was feeling in that moment. Well under June twenty first, twenty twenty three. Dang, So it's spent almost two years between the last.
Speaker 2: What the flipe, That's what I'm saying. Two years is roughly one hundred episodes, roughly.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now we have another mountain to climb, and that's two hundred to three hundred, and then we're gonna be looking back on episode three hundred, and we're gonna be in our cyborg suits, in our spaceship and space looking back being like dang man, remember when we did the show on Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and guys, this is a commitment that we're going to stick to right now that the next one hundred episodes we will be wearing these costumes for one hundred episodes going forward.
Speaker 4: Give me the contract.
Speaker 1: I'll sign it right now.
Speaker 4: I'll sign it right now.
Speaker 2: Because you know what, guys, this is us. This is who we really are on the inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our normal personas that we show to the world. Yeah, every day, that's that's an act. That's just a good bye, make ends meet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is who we are on the inside. I mean, I've always been the corn dogg or it just I had to be baptized by fire. I had to be forged and re forged in order to finally assume.
Speaker 1: You had to learn who.
Speaker 4: You truly are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, through through trials and tribulations, you know, you had to have life knocking down a peg or two every now and then you had to get up and just keep moving forward and swinging your hips side to side, walking people trailing behind you, Armies, legions and followers of the corn the hot Dog Nation. You know, you know, the stars in their eyes saying, that's our champion and I'm his people.
Speaker 2: I just hope that they accept their new champion both sides, because you know, it's like they're fighting one second and then.
Speaker 1: The eggs didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody cares about the egg man.
Speaker 1: I only care when they're sitting right there in the chair and they're participating in our conversation. Yeah, if they're not in the room, they could just they can buzz off.
Speaker 2: They can buzz the frick off, dude. You know what they can do. They can shuck off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, man, they can unless unless there was, you know, a representative sitting right there, then we could have.
Speaker 2: And they never show up. It's like they don't care about what we're doing here. They don't want to show up.
Speaker 1: Clearly don't care to save their people.
Speaker 2: They don't and that's why they all got steamrolled and their history.
Speaker 4: They got soft boiled.
Speaker 2: They got hard boiled, they got soft boiled, they.
Speaker 1: Got they got boiled a hot dog water.
Speaker 2: And guess what that you know, how like they'll put like heads on a spike, Well, it's eggs on a corn stick. That's on a corn dog corn That's what's littering the outside of our walls in our castle, the corn dog castle.
Speaker 4: Rotten bulled eggs too.
Speaker 1: They smells terrible in there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure it does. It's to fend off anybody who thinks that they could step to the corn dog king.
Speaker 1: Bold eggs stink, but corn don't stink.
Speaker 2: That's the corn dog. It's the corn dog Kingdom, right, the corn dog Kingdom. It's not the corn dog Alliance. Bro bigger than that.
Speaker 1: It was just some some some individual that's a part of this kingdom claimed it was an alliance. And technically there is truth in that.
Speaker 2: It is an alliance. It is all but I just try. We're beyond the alliance, and we've been birthed again anew and we're solid in the fact that we're a kingdom.
Speaker 4: This is a monarchy.
Speaker 2: This is a monarchy and I am your monarch. It's me the corn dog King.
Speaker 1: I mean you are wearing the corn crown on.
Speaker 2: The corn dogger. Yeah, the corn crown. Can you imagine how powerful it would be if you were that? You want to try it on? I do? Actually, let's see.
Speaker 5: Wait let me okay.
Speaker 2: Can I get a little fanfare please, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just to be like I can feel power coursing through my kernels. Oh yes, this.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, I'm not even gonna lie you. You are incredibly powerful right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I I can feel it here. Let me get you a substitute though, so you're not necessarily bald.
Speaker 2: You can take I get him something.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I know exactly what it is he needs. It's in that cardboard box up there. Oh yeah, man.
Speaker 2: I just wanted you to see yourself.
Speaker 1: Let me see dang man, this looks so good.
Speaker 2: You look incredible, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that that works too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was going for something else, but that's even better.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And now we both have crowns to wear.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: But no part of me is corn and you have triple corn.
Speaker 1: Oh well I can fix that. I can fix that here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just sat on the freaking arm of my chair and it hurt my leg.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect, Yeah yeah, you just put the crown right on top of that bad boy and we're not even gonna explain the Shrek ears to anybody. On your head. Yeah, I see how good that looks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I feel amazing. See now I'm complete because I can't be just all dog and no bite. Oh yeah baby, this is the this is corn Dog or V two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, I could just take pictures of this all night.
Speaker 2: You know. You know how kings will have like different outfits based on the type of event that.
Speaker 1: They're doing there visiting, right, It's is like this is like this is probably like the party. Look, yeah, I was thinking formal, but this is formal and I thought that was formal. Now you're right, you're you know what I'm saying. That's very regal. That's like casual for sure.
Speaker 2: This is like like you know, like summertime, summer bash, like corn King, corn Dogger summer bash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: In the Jersey Shore. This is what the corn Dogger would wear on the Jersey Shore Atlantic Beat with the family, with the family, the corn Dog family. Yes, the corn dog.
Speaker 1: And we have someone in the studio with us.
Speaker 2: Today we're having guests like we did on episode one hundred.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and today we are visited by our talented yet kind of strange and very stand office young friend Timothy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, our talented and sometimes a bit timid, talented timid Timosy.
Speaker 1: Hello, Timosey. It's guy. How are you today?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm all right good.
Speaker 2: You know what, man, you know what I'm gonna do for all time sake? What I might get a little Zenny with it.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, this is a big deal. This is yeah, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I haven't had a z You can't have those around me. We are not sponsored by Zen.
Speaker 2: Just uh huh, don't do it. I haven't had many, many, many months. So I just wanted to be festive. And you know, back in episode one hundred, I was I was double triple Zen in them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted a little throwback.
Speaker 4: I went to a gas station today and that had cans from Europe that were like twelve strength. I was like, no, thanks Zen.
Speaker 1: Yes, my European ones, Oh my god, they all had like.
Speaker 2: I saw that it was a three, and I was like, I might actually could handle that. Yeah. Well, see, I've been trying to phase out lately, phase out entirely.
Speaker 1: Maybe not entirely, just like really dial it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See that's pretty much what I did. I like, I don't like never have nicotine, but I don't. I try not to buy it anymore. Yeah, and just bum off of everybody else, because when I buy it, I go crazy, I go out of control, and I'll just like NonStop, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: So what's up with you, Timothy?
Speaker 5: Hey, Timosey, dude, I'm trapped in a room with these guys, and we'll stop talking about corn and shit.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you're a buzzkill buzz cute wor.
Speaker 1: Someone stuck an egg in your back pocket and made you sit on it.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe how fucking incredible you look right now. It is same to you, man, It is unbelievable. Like with the corn cape and the corn mask and the corn crown, it is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It is. It feels unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You look like a superhero. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every time I see a picture of myself like this, which has only been in the past couple of minutes, I get a big rush of excitement and energy.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, man, I would read cover to cover every comic book with this character in it, same like, I really truly would. Yeah, I want to know a little bit about like your origin. I was born in a field like most corn.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yes, okay, I'm tracking a pretty a pretty generic birth, coming straight off of corn stalk. But the difference is.
Speaker 2: And you were born here in North Carolina. A lot of corn here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but we like to call it North corn Alina. But it was an interesting day because my stalk of corn that I hailed from was actually perfectly planted in the Governor's yard hence the governor, Yes, the governor of North corn Alina, hence my royalty. So from birth.
Speaker 2: Aow you were you were? Yeah, you were a royal from birth.
Speaker 1: My stalk grew in the Governor of North coron Alina's.
Speaker 2: Yard and Cornelius Cornelius Cornelius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you plucked it right off. My that's a great guess, my husk man, you just knew.
Speaker 2: Exactly Cornelius Cornsworth.
Speaker 4: Yes, I knew it. Yeah, I mean North Cornerlina his.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is a famous guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from about thirty years ago. But yeah, man, and life is life. Life just boiled me down and you know, all grilled me up, and yeah, butter me buddy, right on the spit man. And I just I learned at a young part of my vegetation cycle that I had to toughen up and embrace my outer shell and just let life just ooze right on down my body like butter. And I could do. I could do great things, especially you know, being salt of the earth and letting a little salt run down my shell. But right I realized that I had a lot to offer to people. So I started campaigning to become king of the corn husks. And I have probably fifty different wives from fifty different corn pastors whoa and have probably between all of them, about thirty eight million individual current cornls that I have fertilized. Wow, have gone on to be popped in movie theaters for children to eat while they enjoy films.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's kind of Macapa.
Speaker 4: I've nourished a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That's kind of Maca.
Speaker 4: I've nourished a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Is there an emotional attachment to those millions of children being devoured by humans?
Speaker 1: All I can say is they better taste good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, otherwise they'll embarrassing. Yeah, you can't have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sweet corn. You are, I'm a sweet corn.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, you've been busy. You've had a busy life, very busy. Fertilized millions of corn kernels, so you must have been around fed.
Speaker 1: I've fed thousands of children as they you know, in movie theaters because they have a deal.
Speaker 2: With Wait, so then you are your breed of corn is popcorn?
Speaker 1: No, No, we're sweetcorn.
Speaker 4: I just they pop all my kids.
Speaker 2: I thought that I thought that popcorn was like a different.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't know about corn. Okay, you're new to this.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on, man, I'm trying to learn.
Speaker 1: Start getting sensitive talking about you.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was a sensitive time. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, you need to navigate this with a little nuance.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what. Forgive me. Forgive me. So, how old are you?
Speaker 1: About thirty? Okay, about thirty.
Speaker 2: That's marvelous that an ear of corn such as yourself has lived thirty long years on.
Speaker 1: It takes a few months for the stalk to grow. I mean, it's just a couple of busy summers meeting all my all, my friends. That's millions of colonels meeting all your friends. Yeah, I'm talking colonels, the individual colonels.
Speaker 2: There are millions of cos they're each an individual life.
Speaker 1: Those are the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you have kids all over your face right now. I'm me okay, okay, yeah, forgive me. If any of this is ignorant, it's just I don't know. You know, I'm new, I'm new, I was. I was just sprung forth very recently this past Sunday. Yeah, there was a great battle and from the dust I rose, and you remained, and he who will no longer be named was slain.
Speaker 1: The hot Dog. Hey man, Well, it's just so they could know the accurate history.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to just this one time.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to censor history. They do have a right to know.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, yeah, the hot dogger Man. You know, it's almost a little bit of a shame because it's like he really did have some good qualities to him.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, if you mean like constantly smelling like you know what, I'm gonna let I'm gonna let no speak, I'm gonna let barking dogs lie.
Speaker 2: I think, so you're gonna let barking dogs lie sleep saying Alex sleeping dogs lie. Yeah, that's right, sleeping dogs lie And he's sleeping with the fishes.
Speaker 1: He's sleeping, that's right. I don't I don't want to be talking trash about a dead foe. And you know what, we made peace in the end, and we settled for a lump some and yeah, and it's all recorded in the annals of Green Boys history.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He had a legacy, you know he did. And I want to honor his legacy going forward. Yeah, I don't want to snuff it from the history books, right. I want to at least carry a piece of him, you know, a little a little vienna if you will.
Speaker 1: His story should should be told. And you know what, if we're going to be real here, shout out to our discord mods Corey and Daniel and Blake for really curating such an amazing experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and wouldn't the Hot dogger never would have been sprung forth if it weren't for those incredible people over there.
Speaker 1: That's right. And you know, I just have to give love where love's do. And you know, the hot Dog or this amazing being who I've grappled with time and time again, and countless battles.
Speaker 2: Its one. It was just one battle.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sorry, you're being oppositional.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, you're right, You're you're This is like when like a new a new kingdom takes over, a new regime takes over, and they start rewriting the history books, and there's one guy like, hey, that didn't and you're like, fall in line, fall in line, this is what happened. You're gaslighting me. But you guys together, we're going to gas like the world. Yes, yeah, okay, I'm with it. Now, I'm with it.
Speaker 4: They need to know how it happened. In my perspective.
Speaker 2: The victor shall tell the exactly exactly to the victor, to the victor, to the victor, the spoils, Yeah, to the victor, go the spoils.
Speaker 1: And here I am so thanks to our amazing Discord mods for curating an amazing environment and our discord where you know, we can sit back and enjoy the spoils at victory, knowing that we have such amazing Alex.
Speaker 2: Has dying over there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Alex looks like egg on buttered toast on some on some.
Speaker 2: Real on, some real ship. H we have. We have done some pretty amazing things the last hundred episodes, and like I one of the biggest standout things for me was the hot sauce. Really, dude, you don't understand. We gotta upload that as a clip. That has to be We gotta get on our clip game. We need to get some clips out there. But I want everyone, not just the people who are subscribed to Green Boys. I want to see that. Everyone to see me in immense pain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they should see that, guys.
Speaker 1: It's like that was one of the best things we've recorded for sure I ever, and it needs to be seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, like I probably less than one hundred people have seen it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I showed my siblings that the weekend of Azoea Festival, like one of the nights after the festival, we got back and we stayed up a little. I showed them that and they were just crying, laughing, and they were like, what the hell are y'all doing Cause they don't watch Green Boys. Yeah, they're not like subscribe to the ten dollars two.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I showed them out on the TV and they were just like, this is ridiculous, bro.
Speaker 2: I showed all my coworkers at work and they were like using their minds. It was so funny. We have a game that we play on Green Boys called Hot Hellish Doom Hot Hellish Doom, where.
Speaker 1: Games in hiatus.
Speaker 2: The game well for now it's coming back. Yeah, break, yeah, it's gonna come back. But it's like a trivia game and one of us we rotate. One of us will host, and we get to pick the topic and the other two have to answer questions that are based on that topic, and if you get the questions wrong, you gotta eat crazy, crazy, crazy hot sauce. And the last one that we did, I went to this event in Durham, North Carolina and bought this local hot sauce. I bought four bottles I think oft of like increasingly three or four something of increasingly spicy sauce. I basically went over to their booth and I was like, Oh, they had like a plaque there that they had won an award. They were in like a statewide competition and they had won an award and for hot sauce. And I was just like, give me the four spiciest, the four hottest, and they looked at me funny for a second, like, is this is this? Do for real? Is it? And I was like, yeah, give me the four spiciest ones. I they're in person. I tried like the third or fourth spiciest one, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yep, that'll do it. Yep.
Speaker 2: And the spiciest one was Carolina Reaper, and.
Speaker 4: Boy, oh boy, it was brutal.
Speaker 2: It was like, basically, if you want to see me literally screaming and streaming fluid from my face for ten minutes straight, watch Green Boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It was very shocking. I mean, it was by far the hottest thing I've ever eaten, by a multiple.
Speaker 2: It was nuts.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what to do with my mouth.
Speaker 1: That was all all of the like presence of mind to be entertaining and present for recording something disappeared and I was just.
Speaker 2: Like this, oh dude, this is really hot. But that was a big But I love doing stuff like that. I love doing stuff where yeah, sure, in the moment, I might be in hell, I might be like dying in hell, you know whatever, burning alive, but it made it. It's hilarious. It's great content. And now I can look back at that whenever I want and just be like, look, how fucking stupid. I was like, and it was great. It was hilarious. So that was a big highlight for me. You know, It's like a fun, out of the box, weird thing that I always imagined Green Boys being just fully just pure chaos, like over the top, and that was like one of the.
Speaker 1: Was there's a moment that I can't stop thinking about with a spicy no, no, no, just in Green Boys in general. What the moment where we were Remember we were doing the one about the surfing competition. Yeah, it's like, oh crap, we weren't recording. I can't stop thinking about that one little bit.
Speaker 4: Which one when when it was you were like and then your left arms the second time I messed up the second time yeah yeah, and then but this time we didn't air it, and yeah, that was insane.
Speaker 2: We recorded an entire Green Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like thirty five minutes and you were like, did not get aired? You like, and then your left arm gets been off by a shark and I was like, thank god, no, I won't feel like a stranger. Yeah, yeah, I just lost it for like five minutes. Y'all just could not recover. Oh dude, I can't stop thinking about that moment, even though it uh was suppressed in the anmals of time.
Speaker 2: Because you know, the truth of it is like Ryan and I, you know, we've been friends for a very long time and then as.
Speaker 1: Long as almost twenty years.
Speaker 2: Dude is crazy. We've been friends for such a long time, and I'm happy for that. I'm glad. I'm happy to have both of you as my close, beautiful, wonderful friends.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to have both of you as my close, beautiful, wonderful friends too.
Speaker 2: Alex, what's up anything? I just was giving you.
Speaker 1: If we know anything about Alex, he has this often white, hard external show by appearances but reality and yeah, just you just gotta give him some space. And but anyway, like he'll crack that shell and that yeah all over you.
Speaker 2: Right, And I hope he does. But I I just was saying, like, you know, Ryan and I since we met, have this is this is what we do. This is like we are, We're fucking idiots. We're celebrating our favorite thing, our favorite thing since we were kids, our favorite thing to do. We hung out so much because we would just act like complete idiots together and like die laughing for hours and then in our non work time when we're not working on the show. That's what we do with Alex too. We just goof off and we're stupid and we have fun. And that's we had to have an outlet. Oh, we had to have an outlet for that energy. The show, the main show. This show, we like to normally keep it on the rails and like you know, we have a specific goal and objective that we want to hit with the show.
Speaker 1: But we oh, yeah, obviously, because this is two hundred, there's no there's no.
Speaker 2: Rules, there's no plot. Yeah, Green the Green Boys is bleeding in for this one episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for this one episode.
Speaker 2: It was always going to happen. We always were going to make some kind of this type of content together. And uh, it trusts me. If you think that this is weird and crazy, watch Green Boys.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is relaxed, This is chill.
Speaker 2: This is chill. Compared to Green Boys. The vibe on Green Boys is like pure chaos insanity. But I'm proud that we that we did that and that we're doing that, and I have so much.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy. Also, last night we recorded episode ninety eight Full Disclosure. Wow, almost two years of that Wow. I mean, in reality, it's been more than two years, because every now and we'll skip one here and there, maybe I'm traveling to Europe or something like that. But yeah, it's been two years of that, almost one hundred episodes. Tonight will be episode ninety nine, more recording.
Speaker 2: It's just really cool. Like the the more that we do with this show and the longer that we do it, we have more freedom to do more. Yeah, and to you know, hit these big milestones, these major milestones, and like I'm excited to keep doing it and keep building. We're like building this ecosystem. Oh yeah, this this Bledsoe said, so ecosystem and it's cool and I'm proud of it.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta say, Alex, just spit it the frick out, dude.
Speaker 1: Fifty two episodes in here?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Huh oh?
Speaker 1: In this studio, this title is the green Room.
Speaker 2: Wait, the first year. That means we've been in this studio for a year.
Speaker 1: This is published. Maybe I think that's true because even though I moved here in May, we rushed this room to be done first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess May isn't.
Speaker 2: Like y'all were literally like still building that like working on the finished this from first so we could start. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been in the studio a year.
Speaker 2: This is like exactly a year, fifty two fifty two weeks. Holy cow, that's crazy, green room.
Speaker 1: Pretty green.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy too, I've lost my crown shutting down.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no, I'll get it.
Speaker 1: I can't function.
Speaker 2: He help me, okay, you know what, hang on? Mix it up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mix it up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you got to see.
Speaker 1: That now, help may.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: That was awesome too.
Speaker 2: That was awesome too. You know what it is, bro, It's that mask. That mask is legendary. That mask is legendary. Bro.
Speaker 1: What do you see yourself? Oh yeah, I'm gonna put a message into the discord right now while we're recording.
Speaker 2: Yes, big shout out to everybody in the Discord, everybody who is subscribed over at our Patreon. We love you so much. But also just our viewer, our viewers, if you listen to the show, if you watch the show in any capacity whatsoever, we can't thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts. You are the reason that we can dress up like idiots for two hundred episodes and be our true selves to.
Speaker 1: My corn flag fly.
Speaker 2: Let your corn flag fly, Dude, let your corn flag.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, before I drop my by crown that, uh, how long has this Green Boys been? Like, not the show but the the We've been calling ourselves that for like long time years, like three almost four years.
Speaker 4: There's a group chat somewhere.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, it's wild between us three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like those first hundred episodes there were moments where it was like, oh my god, is this real? Are we really doing this? And then this one hundred episodes has been even crazier, like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It used to is insane.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, I mean yeah, I've literally met like one of my lifetime personal heroes on the show and I'm friends with him now. Shout out Cam.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shout out Cam. What one of the greatest peachres.
Speaker 2: Yeah him too. I mean yeah, of course I've always been inspired by the corn King. Hey little known fact maybe to well, go ahead, but spill the corn.
Speaker 1: The corn King is a corn pretty old character that we used to interact with, even like back when.
Speaker 4: We were in college before that. The corn King is somebody that I've always high school bro been in a relationship with Yeah, in some form of I've seen experience.
Speaker 2: You know. I guess the corn King really is about thirty years old. Yeah, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Alreaty one, to be precise, about to be thirty two this August seventh, and it's.
Speaker 2: Dude and the corn King. This is maybe even less known, but I think there's videos out there. Uh, but the corn King used to have a musical.
Speaker 4: Career, Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 2: And he had a little sidekick too, that a little guitar player that looked a lot like.
Speaker 4: That was actually a different one, looked a lot like me. That was that was the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Oh right, if you forgot about that one, didn't you.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't forget. I'd never forget about the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: No, And then for a while you wrapped it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes he did, dude. I mean the corn King honestly and the Bachelor are kind of one and the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've always been doing goofy shit always.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just would never forget the nights where we'd all be up to like three am and my mom was in the living room like baking us blueberry. I say living room because my kitchen and living room or one room. But my mom was up in there baking us like blueberry cobblers, and we'd be standing up just playing crooked Monopoly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, remember that.
Speaker 1: You would have criminal operations we used under the table.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, Me and you would be passing each other money. Whichever one of us would be sitting closest to the bank would rob the bank and money around under the table.
Speaker 1: We would play crooked Monopoly, but it was like not everybody was in on it. It was like just us man, and we'd be having stacks of Monopoly cash like under the table.
Speaker 2: Wait, what game was it? There used to be a card game that we would play where it was like the number of cars. Oh dude, bro, when we used to play Cards against Humanity. Remember we used to play Cards against Humanity and like everybody will get like seven, seven or eight cards or something like that that you can respond to the pro and like, Bro, halfway through the game, I'd look over it.
Speaker 1: He would have fifty cards in his hand.
Speaker 2: He'd literally be under the table with a stack this big of cards, just going through it.
Speaker 1: For me, it was a game within a game, like how many can I get before they notice.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you know what I mean exactly. And the characters there's always been characters. Yeah, it's always Dark Crusader.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I mean, how can we forget Even at high school we were making YouTube videos.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh, I'd never forget it. It's we've always done this, We've always done this, and now Green Boys is are our outlet to do this.
Speaker 1: Well all of it, I mean really all of it. Yeah, yeah, for sure, but yes, I ask Green Boys all of it.
Speaker 2: There was a night where we had.
Speaker 1: It's just more complete with green We had probably.
Speaker 2: Ten or twelve of us over at your house playing Monopoly, and the Dark Crusader made an appearance, and then a challenger arose. Do you remember that night?
Speaker 1: Es?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're playing Monopoly with like probably ten or twelve people at Ryan's house and the Dark Cruise was a character that was a ninja that used to come around and terrorize people.
Speaker 4: He was a vigilante more or less.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody would be hanging out somewhere and then all of a sudden, a paper throwing star would just get thrown into the middle of the room and you'd look and there's a shadow running away.
Speaker 1: In the ninth grade, I learned how to make origami ninja stars. You would just make I would dack them up, dude, I would. I would keep them stacked too, to where if I was in a situation where I could like throw one and lose it, you know what I mean, and people will be over and I would just then just star fly across. I got pretty good at throwing.
Speaker 2: Them too, and he would disappear into the dark. And so one night we're playing.
Speaker 1: I would wear black from head to toe. I also I also watched a YouTube video on how to make like a ninja headband out of with a shirt. So I would take like a dark black T shirt and I would turn it into an The only thing visible on my entire body was my eyes, and I'd be like wearing black tennis shoes, dark black pants. Actually, uh, my cousin was married to a cat in the army at the time, and he would give us like excess like army training gear. So it's actually like it was actually like elastic black army training gear what I was wearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he had he was terrorizing us. So I would for months, I.
Speaker 4: Would keep a stack of those OREGONI ninjastars in my pocket.
Speaker 2: Every time we'd get together.
Speaker 1: You'd be sitting there just.
Speaker 2: Because there'd be so many people over that we would all just be talking and Ryan could disappear without anyone noticing, and then suddenly there's Ninja stars flying through the room. This went on for months and months and months. Windows Yeah, yes, he would literally And one time we're playing Monopoly and here come the Ninja Stars. And I decided that somebody finally needed to stand up to the Dark Crusader. And so while it was raining outside for probably an hour and a half, I hunted the Dark Crusader. We hunted each other. We were hunting each other and chasing each other in the park in the rain.
Speaker 1: The I mean everybody was like egging it on though, Oh yeah, absolutely, they all thought it was hilarious. Yeah, yeah, we were probably like eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I just remember that night the rain. I remember hiding in a bush waiting to see you come by, dude.
Speaker 4: Emily would bring her friends over and the Dark Crusader would appear.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like just just oh bro.
Speaker 2: The Dark Crusader would write notes and pass them under the door and then run away. Cryptic dark notes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would go around the house and unlock all the windows. Yeah, so, I mean it was all a one story house, so I would make sure all the windows were unlocked, and then I would like enter and exit the house through the windows, so everybody'd be like, where did he go? I was like running around the outside of the house. I'd like crawl in, you know, in my closet, sneak down the hallway, then just star the people in there and everyone's freaking out, and then I would run back and jump out the window, go all the way around the house, come in the other side. There was some serious splinter cell shit.
Speaker 2: It was serious, dude, It was serious. It's good times, absolutely good time.
Speaker 4: We sit in the chair and we record a show for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Who let us do this? Who let us? Who let us do this?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's been crazy. It definitely feels like a milestone with the two hundred thing, and I feel like it's only up from here and it's just gonna get crazier and keep increasing. A part of me, a small part of me, laughs, looking at how we are today and being like how have we done all these things that we've done and then get away with shit like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because there is none of the other stuff without this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the truth, is that this is just as much a part of us as everything else that you see on the show. And now we get we're just getting more comfortable as time passes with letting our true color show.
Speaker 1: Oh man, just being idiot.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad that you're all along for the yeah two episodes.
Speaker 1: There's no better feeling than than just like completely disorienting a person. Oh it's not in a mean way, but in just like a dude, like what the fuck are you wearing.
Speaker 2: I've discovered very early on in our friendship that there's little in this life more important than to Ryan than shocking people. That's like your that's your m O.
Speaker 4: They call me the Shocker.
Speaker 2: You look like the Shocker right now, the Shocker from spider Man.
Speaker 1: Spider Man, I was the green Goblin. Now I'm the Shocker. You look like alex Is Mary Jane Community turn upside down for me. Baby. That's kissing the rain? No? Oh no, you have Shrek ears? Is that a knitted Shrek helmet? Or are you just happy to see me, said helmet? Did I say helmet? It is a helmet, man, there's some ship you wear on your head, a helmet. I can juggle in this balloon like a superhero. Coin King has dexterity, an agility, super strength.
Speaker 2: Alex is shook right now. I can tell he's so disoriented. We're doing it.
Speaker 1: He's happy to be in our presence. We're doing You can say that I could see that shell melting away in that gooey interior. Start, yeah, what you up?
Speaker 2: And release? What do you have to say, Alex about the last one hundred episodes.
Speaker 4: It's been a ride, that's for sure. Show your good to me, Alex?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 1: Why did you just his egg like interior?
Speaker 2: The soft?
Speaker 1: I said, show you're good to me. Show show your soft nature.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But let the shell dissolve and let's both just that's zip our hands into his guey interior.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you said it as one word, show you're good to me. Release steel the rain on your skin.
Speaker 1: No one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in to me.
Speaker 2: Hashtag show you're good to me. That's it. Everybody listens to this episode, use the hashtag show You're good to me?
Speaker 1: People are like, why don't you talk more?
Speaker 5: And I think that last thirty forty five seconds is a perfect example of it's not that I don't talk more. It's almost said, I can't talk more. Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what you mean? You don't ask me a question. And then y'all both just ran over me like show You're good to me, Show You're good to me.
Speaker 5: Like there's nothing I can say now that would be funny, like you, I mean, I can't there's nothing at this point that.
Speaker 1: On the other side of this desk, we.
Speaker 3: Went like so like genuine and heartfelt with the one hundred with episode one, it was so momentous and like genuine and heartfelt, and the episode two hundred is show your groo to me.
Speaker 5: I was preparing for that her heartfelt. So I come up here, I dress up the studio, I turn the lights on, I get seated, I get prepared for a pour your heart out episode one hundred do over.
Speaker 1: And then I met done before and then I met with so as you can imagine, I'm.
Speaker 2: A little no dude, no dude. It's a plate with meat and cheese. It's called to show your gutai board. Yeah, yeah, had bre precudo goo.
Speaker 5: If there's anybody in here that's a master, master of what charcuterie board?
Speaker 2: You're a master?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really? I don't know. I fancy myself kind of a master of a charcuterie board too, but only because of my lovely wife. She is the real master. I'm her apprentice. She's a master of a charcooter. She can throw together a freaking bang and charcuterie board. Dude, we like to do the freaking goat cheese with honey and walnuts. Whoo boy. Last time we had some friends over a couple of weekends ago friends and then perfect where we go? What food? Yeah, that's right, we did. We have entire characters that are based on food.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, but you're not talking about food.
Speaker 1: Yeah we are, Yeah, we are. They've become characters.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, point, maybe that's your real champion, then, Alex, what charcoterie? Lad?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not going to abandon my egg people like that that they're dead.
Speaker 1: You already have abandoned them, you have. They're very much alive.
Speaker 4: They're small, we're strong, and you know, we're a quiet nation.
Speaker 2: Bro, they got egg rolled.
Speaker 1: Sounds like the egg Nation's chicken.
Speaker 5: Oh, they came first and we are the second iteration.
Speaker 1: Hmm, sounds like the jacking chickens. Excuse me, you can pour your heart out, man, I don't want to take that from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I mean it's been, you know, a wonderful ride. This is the last hundred.
Speaker 2: Do you have any highlights?
Speaker 1: I was just looking through the episode less to see if I did have highlights.
Speaker 2: What were some banger what were some big highlights for you?
Speaker 5: The Monroe series, the whole Moreau relationship, nic that throne in the last hundred episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, flourished.
Speaker 1: Big shout out to the Monroe Institute.
Speaker 2: Big shout out.
Speaker 4: I'll be going there in two days.
Speaker 2: Also, the sky watches in the last one hundred episodes. That's one of the things that's really popped off. We've had like momentous SkyWatch occasions.
Speaker 1: I think in total, we've skywatched personally with almost a thousand people.
Speaker 2: It's awesome, dude. That's always been a dream of yours and your families. Yeah, but like a literal dream, yes, an actual literal dreams.
Speaker 4: Like I would dream at night about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still do.
Speaker 4: I think you should know that I've thought about it a little bit and have not got sidetracked by these food related egreg wers. I think that the most impressive part or resonating part about the last hundred episodes from me would be the like quantity or the speed or the organizational flow that we've had for the last hundred episodes. And I really feel like we are putting everything out there as far as like we are absolutely giving one hundred percent at least that's the way I feel at this point. I feel like it would be not impossible, but very strenuous to put something else onto our plate at the rate we're going, so, I mean, and it's inevitable something is gonna come. We're going to evolve. But for where we are right now, I'm very very happy, and I think it goes along with my New Year's resolution this year, which I definitely talked about on Green Boys, of being faster.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and more intense this year. So yeah, that's definitely happening.
Speaker 2: Oh it's faster and more intense, that's for sure, more enjoyable, more enjoyable, that's right, it is we may.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I'm proud of on to five hundred.
Speaker 2: On to five hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be even crazier from here on out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so proud of us. I'm so stoked to continue doing this with you guys. It is one of the biggest highlights of my life right now. I love doing it. Yeah, I mean I you know, I always from the beginning, from the jump, like I just I wanted to show up for my friend and his family, you know, and do whatever I could to help get get this thing on the road. I'm happy I can be a part of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I never have said it a couple of times. I never intended to be on the camera or like be a host of the show. It just like, you know, I was gonna kind of like do the audio or whatever. And Ryan was like, I don't know, man, I think I'd be more comfortable if you did it with me. And I was like, hey, man, let's let's do it. I'm happy that I'm happy that we're doing it. Hell yeah, I'm so excited to be representing the corn dog Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I like when you talk corny to me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk corn doggy to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish we'd get Alex talking corny.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we get him talking gooey yeah, and get him talking gooey. Yeah. So if this gave you guys whiplash, then this.
Speaker 4: Is either going to be the best or the worst ad for Green Boys.
Speaker 2: I think it's both.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I just I genuinely just wanted to. It's like, you know what, it's the two hundredth episode, Like I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: What the funk?
Speaker 2: We're going to be radically ourselves? Yeah, radically accept us or don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. You know wave that corn banner? Yeah, the corn dog banner.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Although I am made of corn, so my first thought goes straight to corn. I do have to remember the dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is made of corn.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: And that's okay.
Speaker 4: So I compute and corn it's a new.
Speaker 1: Brain computs.
Speaker 2: You do mathematic computation.
Speaker 1: Yes, at a speed of three point two corn kernels. Corn is in gas.
Speaker 4: By the way, corn is in gas.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's what ethanol is.
Speaker 2: No, dude, it is dinosaurs, is it? No?
Speaker 4: Corn is an additive to gasoline. This happened to stimulate anyway, you're the did you know that corn is in Morama? Noodles.
Speaker 1: It's not it is they put it in the bowl like little actual corn, so it's added.
Speaker 2: That's in the cup of noodles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can like add the corn, you know, like non ethanol gas. Yeah, that's saying like corn freak gas. Basically, why would you want corn free anything?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because corn gunks up your engine? WHOA too powerful?
Speaker 2: Powerful? Whoa dude? Whoa?
Speaker 4: Anyway, that's probably I just want to say thank you to everybody that takes the time out of their life to listen to this and uh, you know, without everybody listening to this show, to all the other shows in the discord, none of this would be possible. So uh, it's a huge part of my life and and these guys' lives right here. But I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for two hundred episodes.
Speaker 2: Getto to that dude, well said bro, and and that that.
Speaker 4: Was That was beautiful. That was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: We got the goo, We got a real moment.
Speaker 2: We did it, we did it, we got his goo.
Speaker 4: Finally, that was actually way more real than either of us had the capacity to go with this episode.
Speaker 2: So you know what, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling brave. I'm feeling really bold.
Speaker 2: Yeah I am.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do something that no one would have expected. Okay, I'm going to address the people as me. Oh my god, it's right.
Speaker 2: It's me.
Speaker 1: I have hired the entire time I have returned.
Speaker 4: Let me get the shell off of me.
Speaker 2: We're gonna reveal ourselves. Ryan ignoring that had it's me.
Speaker 1: I just have to close it out in earnest. Alex got me all corned up, goot up, all choked up.
Speaker 2: There's a corner in my throat. I spilled some goo. He spilled some goo. It's your turn, is all right? Take us out some goo?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, it's it is. It's it's absolutely insane, man, Like. I just remember the stress of building this house last year, and there were so many thoughts in my head at one point, like dang, dude, how can I survive this stuff?
Speaker 1: How how can I survive like going through doing the house and doing the show, And I just had all of these conflicting thoughts. But I will say now, like in the present time, because of doing this show, it has opened so many doorways for me to do things that I never thought that I would be able to do. And when we started the show, I always felt like we were pretending to do a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the imposter syndrome kind of.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like it felt like we were pretending. Sure, now it feels like it just speaks for itself and it's just on autopilot. Things are just coming to me. You know, I want to be on the show, or oh I love the show, or ooh this or that, Hey can you speak at this conference? Hey we'll fly you out to this conference, and you know, can you can you like promote us? Or hey, you know, like stigma, this amazing sponsorship just whoosh, just fell right in our lap. And like so many things like this, even things that are like behind the scenes that I'm like navigating through right now. You know, the Monrositute. They invited me there because I had a show, and like you know, people like cam just like amazing, amazing people have have popped in and just all because of the show. Because we have done the grueling work of moving forward for years and years, putting one foot after the other, doing the hard work with that intention of trying to like educate but ultimately entertain people as well and spread positivity and good vibes. And help encourage people to you know, be more happy and more spiritually fulfilled. I feel like it has opened a lot of doorways for us that people might not necessarily comprehend. So like, it's definitely like it's just an amazing thing. It's an amazing energy.
Speaker 4: So here's to another.
Speaker 1: Hundred, Here's to one thousand, a billion. Dare I say a trillion? Say it? Here's to a trillion? Yeah, I'm full of whimsy and glee. Yeah, shout out of stigma. Man, I'm excited about that partnership. We really have just scratched the surface of that, and that partnership has just begun. Really do like their product. I wanted to do a quick little like actual not not just an inserted ad, but like an actual mention. Josh is a really cool guy. I really love his vision for his company, and I love their brand and what they represent. How he started, as he explained to me, just like Walter White and that ship in his house, trying to mix uh you know different uh, I don't know what you call it, like oils and things like that, to make the gummies and make the drinks and and make like tinctures and capsules and stuff. Because he wanted to treat somebody who is sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he and he.
Speaker 1: Heard that THHC was a remedy for certain things, and that's that's how he got started in this. And it's like a literally a very small family owned company that's blossomed into this this thing. And he has a very serious passion for UFOs and he's he's really into the subject and and and too you know, our story and everything, and and it just it felt like a really great harmonious fit. So yeah, shout out Stigma and you know, happy to go forward with a brand partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and shout out freaking Green Boys. Oh yeah, and shout out to all of you who listen to the show and watch the show, every single one of you. Doesn't matter if you subscribe, doesn't matter, if whatever, any tiny little iota of support that you have given to this project. Thank you and we love you and you are the goat.
Speaker 1: The craziest thing to me is when when we're at these festivals and people be like, you know.
Speaker 4: My favorite episode was.
Speaker 1: Never Ending Story, and I'm like, really, you know what I mean? Or my favorite episode was you know, Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 2: Well, we forget that those episodes. Yes, they were one hundred and fifty episodes ago or whatever, but they are still bangers. Yeah, Like, just because the time has passed and we feel like, oh, we've a and gotten better, doesn't mean those episodes are any less awesome, right.
Speaker 1: I had two people at his Alu festival tell me their favorite episode was Lord of the Ranks. I was like, really, oh, wait till episode eighteen.
Speaker 2: You just wait until we hit them with it again. After after our resident newbie here experiences it for the first time and we hit them with that's when we're really gonna hit it. So if they think they like the first one, y'all, just wait until we drive been.
Speaker 1: By to Papa Stigy and watch the Lord of the Rain. I said, I'd be calling them the Stiggies, the Stigy, the gummies.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hit them with it. Yeah, more amazing fun stuff to come, stick around for the ride. We love you all, Thank you so much for your support.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and I feel at peace now. So if we would like to bid them ado idal but in English.
Speaker 2: Bye god bye? Guys. What up bomies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check outre dot com slash bledsosaid so.
Speaker 2: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 4: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have t shirts, hats, hoodies, and more.
Speaker 2: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsosaids, same time next week