Speaker 1: We're a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w j R R. But your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, This hour brought you by our upcoming Sunday fun day with taco Bob and surfside, iced tea and vodka.
Speaker 1: All gonna be a good time. We're coming to see you at Claremont. We're gonna be at a mullets. Let's do it. We're talking concert tickets every fifteen minutes we go out there and just you know, make a Sunday actually cool. So it's gonna be a good day out there playing a corn hoole flip cup. So they'll be drink specials on the surf sides. I think they used you to a bucket special. We have volbeat tickets. Come on out Claremont this Sunday and into two. A convenience store clerk down in Broward County in South Florida shot a customer ell you during a spat over the price of beer. According to police, Okay, that's not cool. Now, I thought it was bwo stuff.
Speaker 2: Well you would have thought if a customer is upset over the price of beer. Would have been a customer who might have been the aggressor, Yeah, but apparently not. Abdullah Monther Yeah, got into the argument with the customer at the Valero station in unincorporated Broward County. He apparently reacted when the customer threw a quote unknown small object at him, described as possibly a piece of paper. The court took out a gun from under the counter and shot the guy in the right calf. Who's going for the knee caps?
Speaker 1: That guy down an unincorporated wherever Broward or whatever.
Speaker 3: He's been listening for bwo stuff.
Speaker 1: Because that a calf is very close to a knee cap.
Speaker 2: Mohammet or Abdullah Monther then called the wounded customer, I can't say this good. Yeah, called him a P, a N three different words piece, No, that's not uh, it's another word for cat okay, and then an L wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he had thrown a C in there instead of the P, it would have been pretty hardcore. So he made it racial. No, I knew the end I was talking about. Instead of the P, he could have done the C. Which here's a here's another interesting observation I made here. I just connect this because I'm from South Florida. Yeah, Abdullah, the convenience store clerk lives in Fort Pierce. Who the hell works in a convenience store and commutes from Saint Lucie County all the way down to Broward County and back every day long. That's a long ass draw. Wow, must be making some good Valero cash, good denera it Valera.
Speaker 2: I tell you it is hit and miss with that. Well, I hate to use that analogy here with the gun shot, hit and miss. When it comes to convenience store beer prices, sometimes you'll run across your wole it's a really good deal for a convenience store. And other times you'll go, oh Jesus, they got you by the short crinklies here man, Yeah, use you, and it's a really good price.
Speaker 1: It's kind of sour, you know, that one where you take a sip and you sit you think, huh, it went hot to cold, hot to cold, and I'd rather have it not at all compared to you don't talk about right, really had that happen? But I know what you're saying. Yeah, just the outdated where you're yeah, this isn't really good. They rotate their product yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this guy's he's pulling a gun on a customer after calling him a pan. We've got people are texting in what is pan? I don't cane in text and I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, it's three different words. I know it's Charlie, put your put your mind to work and chuck er Paul nailed it right out of the gates.
Speaker 1: Shocker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to Wisconsin, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Kenosha, Wisconsin, Wisconsin man arrested accused of allegedly beating his wife at their home after she confronted him over his personal hygiene. Sixty seven year old Michael Navtrudvowsky was arrested by cops in Kenosha on Sunday in charge with battery, strangulation, suffocation, and intimidation of a victim. According to the criminal complaints.
Speaker 3: He wasn't fawsome, was he?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, this.
Speaker 2: Is uh And I can see I think a lot of you are going to be able to understand what unfolded here.
Speaker 1: But not to the point where where he beat somebody out. No, the scenario that costs Yes. Michael allegedly had this respet when his sixty eight year old wife, Kimberly Uh told him he needed to take a shower because he hadn't showered in over two months and did not want him sleeping on her clean sheets until he did, so, she just cleaned the sheets.
Speaker 3: I switched them out.
Speaker 1: I'm with her on that one.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know, there's no better feeling than taking a shower than hopping right into some nice new clean sheets. It's the best with the fan crank out all the way up. It's the best sleep you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: But if I don't shower because I, you know, got done with work, went to the gym, and I'm just too lazy at that point, I'll lay down a towel so I can preserve those sheets. You guys wash them. We talked about this topic one time. You guys wash them up once a week.
Speaker 2: Roughly they were swapped out yesterday.
Speaker 1: I know that the dorm room the dorm rooms on a different schedule. Yeah, you're back to college, tie. I have devolved. I went from when I used to sleep on a futon with my three female roommates, slept in a foot on, never even washed the sheets, slept slept with a comforter.
Speaker 3: Basically that was.
Speaker 1: For two years.
Speaker 2: Where was that one place I knew you before? Right when I first got to know you, you were living with roommates and your your bed was just a mattress stuffed in a corner on the floor. Where was that one at You just had this old mattress? Was it ready to hear off sandsburn? That's what I'm asking you. It was just a mattress on the floor. Yeah, that was That was or off of ornal, Yeah, ortal, because if you spelled the backwards, it was I love it.
Speaker 1: I lived on Tivoli, which was if you spell it backwards, I love it. I figured out. But I loved living there. But yeah, that was the That was a futon. Okay, that was a foodton that I never washed the sheets. Well I went from that never washing them to now my wife washes the dorm room sheets like maybe once a month. For me, they need to be washed. Yeah, pretty gross. I may have sharded. I'm kidding on that second Petrie dish samples there and see.
Speaker 3: Where we're going. I don't know if you want to.
Speaker 2: All right, are you ready for a headline of the headline a week that has to be restricted into this the We're still in safe harbor for another fifteen minutes or so.
Speaker 1: All right, let me see if the recorder's up to test. Great now go.
Speaker 2: Armenian Prime Minister Pashion offers to show his penis to head of church.
Speaker 3: I like that worked in penis and head.
Speaker 2: The Armenian prime Minister's name is Nicole Parisian offered to show his penis to the head of the Armenian Church. I know, which is a guy named Karaken.
Speaker 1: The seconds, I know why because his name is Nicole and the guy was questioning him, saying, no, you have a girl's name, and he said, I'll show you.
Speaker 2: Actually, the Armenian Prime Minister Nicole Parisian was accused by a priest of being circumcised. I guess that's a no no in Armenia. Armenian Church. He says, I believe that our Appolis Apolostolic apple.
Speaker 1: No, it's Apollo. You went. You went to Catholic church did apology? Oh my god, apollogree apolistic.
Speaker 2: Holy Church must immediately cleanse itself in Theostolic Apostolic. That's it, your Apostolic, that's true. Holy Church must immediately cleanse itself of these false believers who are traitors to the nation, have dishonored the memory of their ancestors, broken the vow of baptism, and replaced the seal of the Holy Cross with the sign of circumcision.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: That's pretty deep.
Speaker 2: Wow, I just I just thought this is more like a hygiene thing. While you get.
Speaker 3: I've always heard.
Speaker 1: I think some some chicks might be into it. Okay, I'm not gonna go on save harbor or not, because I could go on for a long time with this, But okay, so that I get, these are the things I have to think about when I play back the headlines of the week tomorrow. I can play that one.
Speaker 2: All you said was you play it, but do not include any of this discussion we're having right now, Like I mean, there could be yeah, a lot underneath.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Half the audience right now still back trying to figure out what p A N.
Speaker 3: Is on demand download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Looking