Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome to this Floria. It's Thursday afternoon in the tri States. So much going on, so much, so many issues, so little time, Johan, You and I analysis Sheriff of Butler County, Richard K. Jones, who is sending teams to North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida, which is a great thing they're doing out of Butler County. I know Shermaine mcguffey's also involved, the Sheriff of Hamleton County. We also have the issue of the great debate with the Vice President. We also have the issue, of course of the dock strike, which is going to cause more inflation everywhere. And Sheriff Richard K. Jones, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I had a resident of Butler County call me and I got into a little bit of an argument with her, and she told me, why are we spending our money in Butler County? I guess the state of Ohio to send all these people to all over the country when we have problems right here in Hamley County. So she kind of went after you a little bit, Sheriff, and said Howcomer Jonesy is sending these resources to North Carolina, to Florida, to South Carolina when we need help here in hamlet in Butler County.
Speaker 2: How would you respond to that, Sheriff.
Speaker 3: This sounds like a goof to me. Listen, if somebody is in another state, another county, another town, and if I can go help them. The voters get to hire and fire me every four years. If they don't like me, vote no on election day. I got an election coming. Don't vote no, don't hire me.
Speaker 2: You're running out a post.
Speaker 4: Nobody's no.
Speaker 3: That's because they know they can't beat me. But listen, if I can go save somebody's life. Sometimes I'm in a different place than most people are, and the whole country we're all Americans, and uh, if you we trained. Hell, we just got back from New Mexico. We've been deployed to other states. I think it was twenty times. We've been for riots. We've been I've got a dispatcher in North Carolina right now and because of it's Ashville or and a terrible place, and she was deployed. So I guess your caller would say, the help with those people, they don't need help, just let them suffer and die. Well, good for her, but that's not going to be me. I'm gonna go save somebody's life. I don't care where we have to go. And if the voters don't like it or their commissioners, I always get permission from the commissioners. We train to travel. And just so the listeners know, if you don't go give help, you won't get help. And what American wouldn't want you to go help these poor people that don't have anything. Listen, it sounds like somebody like Kamala Harris called in and wants to go ahead and give everybody that's dying and suffering, lost their house, We're going to give you seven hundred.
Speaker 4: And fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: That's so nice of you. Look a lover for bread costs five damned dollars, and we're going to give you seven hundred five fifty dollars. But if you're illegal in this country, we're gonna give you thousands of dollars. We're gonna fly in, give you a nice place to live, give you a food stance. You don't have to work, you can just live here free. And so no, hey, that lady don't like me whoever that is, I get thirty thousand people to vote against me, and I'm going to go save people's lives. When Kentucky had the disaster a year and a half ago, I had people, I had people deployed there, and most of everybody that lives in Butler County or their relatives come from Kentucky. Why wouldn't you want to go save somebody's life and help them? So I guess this, lady. If kids are in the water and they're dying, they're starving, Uh, why are we sending people to do to help rescue them? You know?
Speaker 1: Sheriff, I'm told by Richard, I'm told by segment Dennison. He lives in Middle Middletown. He calls it Middle Tucky and that uh, you know, like jad Vans came out of there. I mean he came from the hollers of Butcher Holler. He came Middletown. Yeah, same people. Segment Dennison says, send him the help, please do it.
Speaker 2: And the other thing.
Speaker 1: Sheriff tell the American people this Thursday afternoon, what is the status now in North Carolina?
Speaker 2: When I watch TV? It is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Of course it would be political If George Bush was in the White House with Katrina, the mainstream media launched on George Bush. I'm watching Kamala Harris flying in a plane looking out the window, and they're gone, and whoever the president is is sunbathing and Delaware and the media doesn't care because these are poor white people, and so the media doesn't care. Right, tell the American people the status of the physical structures in North Carolina with your.
Speaker 4: Guys there, Listen, listen.
Speaker 3: They've lost fifteen bridges, they've lost roads, interstates, they've lost they some of them still don't have electric, they don't have water, they don't have food. I've been told they're having to drop food in by air. And this isn't anything that's gonna They still haven't recovered all the bodies yet that people, and they don't know what they're going to get into because they can't get to some of these places. And these people are begging for help. And if it wasn't for must seeing that they can have satellite where they can call their loved ones for help because the government they're not there. Here's what they always say in disasters, You've got to be able to send for yourself. For seven to ten days before the government gets there. And remember it takes a long time for them to get there. You're on your own and you've got to prepare for this stuff. And these people that live in these places like North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, these are tough people. These aren't people that are afraid. These are people that have to survive. Several generations, four or five generations have lived in some of these places in North Carolina. They don't like taking handouts. Well that's good because the government's only going to give you seven hundred and fifty dollars, and remember a love for bread cost five dollars. But if you're here illegal, they'll give you everything, cars, money, you don't even have to driver's license, and they'll let you vote. It's the damn this thing. Our country is so bad upside down. But getting back to people that don't want me or this office to go save people's lives. We are pulled people out of water. What kind of person would even even say that, But hey, I'll pray for her right and hopefully she sees the lights.
Speaker 1: Tony Bender, I think from Boone County has the same attitude, you know, But I say to Tony Bender. Look, if Boone County has some sort of disaster, the Sheriff's going to come save you. And what happens in Butler County there could be a tornado, could be a flood. God knows what's going to happen. And because of you, there's going to be sheriffs all over the country coming to Butler County to help en mass because of what you're doing there.
Speaker 2: And I wouldn't know. I don't want to be political, of course I'm not very political, but.
Speaker 3: If you're not, it's kind of shy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If these were black folks at the Silver Dome, the Superdome in New Orleans and there was a picture of the President or VP looking out the window kind of waving at people and their private jet, the media launched on George Bush with alacrity.
Speaker 2: That didn't stop.
Speaker 1: They pounded on them, and all of a sudden, the same things happening are worse in sections of North Carolina because the people there are poor white folks. Nobody seems to care a crap in the mainstream media, and there's no efforts even close to what happened in Katrina and Katrina they're all located in one location. Here they're all over hundreds of miles, hundreds of miles and no bridges, no roads. There was a weather channel report I saw. I monitor those channels. I twenty six. Not only is the pavement gone, but the undergirding, the eighteen inches behind the below the eye Interstate twenty six and forty is gone. And the engineer say it'll take six to nine months to get these roads up to passable, but five years to complete it.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: We're looking at the next two to five years of disaster and Maggy Valley where I play a lot of good golf, and in Ashville, places like that, just poor people. They got nothing but hard hearache and the Meatia doesn't seem to care because the color of their victims is wrong.
Speaker 3: Listen. I was at Katrina, and when we got there, we got there before the government did for the release. I was there. I seen it firsthand. I had my people there that get deployed. They trained for this, and just so you know, we get reimbursed for this. The federal government reimburses every hour they're there. They pay for our equipment to be there, and we get reimbursed for all this. And we trained for this, and you don't get better at what you do. You can train all you like, you can practice at baseball, football, tennis, wrestling, until you actually get in a match and get punched in the face. You don't have any idea until you get in the ring how your training's going to work. It's muscle memory, Bill, and I'm so proud that we went and maybe helped save some lives and help people. I've been there when they have no food, they have no water in katrinahing and there's no grocery stores, people think, well, I can just go to the grocery store. When you don't have when you don't have power, the grocery stores are gone. You're on your own. And poor people have a tendency, especially Appalachian people. They can food, they put food up. They're used to a lot of times not having and not dependent on grocery stores. But without electricity, you can't pump water, you can't pump gas, you can't drive, you can't go to the bank, the ATM machine. Everybody gets together, and I guarantee you they're in the Carolinas and in Georgia and in Florida. People in the neighborhoods are all coming together, helping each other. And when they see us pull up with the lights flashing and the sirens, they're so thankful. They cry, they're so happy to see us. When we were in Katrina, we had a guy that was a paraplegic. My guys were at his door what was left of it, and he didn't have any depends. He needed diapers and he didn't know how he was going to get this. My guys went out and found him depends. It maybe doesn't sound that important unless you need stuff like that. They found him depends because it's paraplegic and you don't know what that means. And these people don't like to take things when you give it to them. So they were bringing My guys that were there at Katrina, they were bringing them food they had put up in their freezers. They were bringing food. They had him canned where they can food, and you have to take it because if you don't take what they give you, it's like a smack in your face. So they were doing all those things. It was unbelievable what they were doing and how they saved lives and how the people fought, and so proud of them.
Speaker 1: Well Sheriff you're doing the lord's work and it's not costing a damn thing. And the next time we're in need, they're going to be sheriffs all over the country coming to Butler County, southwest Ohio. I want to get on to a quick other issue. I'm looking at a story yesterday afternoon of a publication called The Catholic Vote, and the headline is second Gentleman. That's reference to mister Kamala Harris, also known as Doug emof The Daily Mail, which is by the way, in London. The American media won't cover this. On Tuesday publish an exclusive report that Second Gentleman Doug m Off, the husband a Democratic presidential nomineque Kamala Harris, who has been accused of physically assaulting multiple girlfriends and ex mistresses. This is Doug Emof, who's the definition by the way of the new Man. The new man is Doug em Off. This is on top of the proven circumstances where he impregnated a babysitter. And I'm thinking, well, this is the way men behave. They beat up women, they impregnate the nanny, and then they resurrect themselves. Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. Unlet's say Donald Trump or jd Vance had been credibly accused of beating up women and also impregnating a babysitter. What would that news hit like on Donald Trump or jd Vance. What would happened if jd Vance had done this behavior.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, they'd be on every news channel. They'd be mailing it out. I don't it's a double sword, double ed sword. It's okay for me, but it's not okay for the other person. And that's what you get when you have people that are in government, they forget where they come from. And look, poor old President Trump. They've done everything. They've tried to kill him twice. They've got hits on him trying to kill him. They've got hits on his family, and they've weaponized the Department of Justice, and everybody knows that's injustice right now, and they I don't know how he sleeps at night. And he's still running for president of the United States. They're going to do everything they can in the next thirty days to keep him from being president because they think we're too stupid to vote and we can't make decisions. And if you look at what Hillary Clinton said, we all need to be deprogrammed. Anybody that supports Trump needs to be deprogrammed. A special place to place she said that I didn't. She already used the word deplorable. I'm a deplorable because I support President Trump. And listen, our country is in so bad shape. Bill. We've got wars going on everywhere. The Middle East is any day, and I want to tell you we've got terrorists in this country and we're going to be attacked. The FBI and our government they've told us that for the past several months. It's never been such a high issue right now, a high alert. And that's not to scare people. That's to tell people it's coming. It's here, and we're going to get a taste of it. Nine to eleven was nothing compared to what's coming our way, and we try to prepare for it now. And everybody, all your millions of listeners need to be prepared for situations like this. I tell people, when you go to these rallies, you better look around you, who's standing next to you. When you go anywhere, you better have an exit how to get out of there. And you've got to be able to prepare yourself for disaster when it hits shootings, explosions, our water treatment, our electrical grid, these countries. We've had several countries tied to attack our infrastructure here at Butler County. Yes, we had hated, we were down for there's no agency. Your station's been Yeah, attempted to be yes, and what you got to do?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: And it's these foreign people from these other countries. And you know what our government does about it? Nothing? See share on your own.
Speaker 1: And if you want to see the article anyone listening to us Catholic vote dot org. And one of his circumstances, Doug m Off of beating up a girlfriend. He paid her eighty thousand dollars, had her sign a non disclosure agreement, and another girlfriend was swatted by him in the face standing in line at some film festival when he was drunk out of his mind. And this comes at a time when he was wine dying and pocket line at the Democratic Convention in Chicago. And also he's being described by the by the mainstream media as the new kind of a man who's a masculine leader of how men should treat women. And I'm reading men should treat women. Wait a minute, impregnating the babysitter, beating up multiple women, non disclosure agreements for Doug Moff and that's how we treat women. And I'm thinking, are you kidding me? And the article contradicts the Harris campaign presentation of m Off as quote, a champion of women, a champion of women, women's rights, and a supportive spouse.
Speaker 2: And I'm going went away.
Speaker 1: I smell just a little bit of apocrisy, just a scent of hypocrisy. And you see what And when you get time, Sheriff, go to Catholic vote dot org. There's the story and the headline, today's second gentleman accused of assault again. And I'm thinking supportive spouse, beating up women and pregnating babysitters and sheriff, that's the standard for you, Tony Bender and me to follows, you know, mister Kamala Harris, Well, we got to run sheriff. It's always great to have you on. I'm Tony Bender. Told me he may move to Butler County and write my name in I don't know if that's Hey, what about this, listen.
Speaker 3: I've had people, I've had people tell me that they've moved here to Butler County because of the sheriff and the Sheriff's office and what we do here from Chicago and other big cities. All true, and listen, uh, I want all your listeners to pray for those people that are in harm's way right now and the first responders that were killed and are still there today helping, to include one of my dispatchers that are there helping to keep people safe and make us proud of our country. Not so much when you're getting seven hundred and fifty dollars from the federal government. That'll go a long way.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no grocery stores to spend the money. But Samaritan person, Matthew twenty five, the Grand Ministries, they're getting the work done. And Kamala Harris, she got to talk to her husband about whether or not he beat up those women. All right, let's continue with more. Sheriff, you're the best, and I will defend you till till the cows come home against the charges of Tony Bender and many other people.
Speaker 2: I will defend you.
Speaker 3: Hey, I love you, even though your wife probably doesn't. I still love you, Bill.
Speaker 2: She she knows me the best. That's all I can say, but he.
Speaker 3: Does he we'll keep that to herself.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, Sheriff, thank you very much. Let's continue with more. Sheriff Richard K. Jones criticized for sending help and you just heard he's going to get reimbursed anyway. But so many critics are out there. But it's just interesting how the mainstream media covers incidents based upon the person being covered, not upon reality. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WULW all right, Billy Cunningham, the Great American Bengals Spangles, Spangles, get to kick it off about one o'clock on Sunday right here at the Big One, and we'll see what happens. Joe Burrow knows is the biggest game of the year up to this point. And if they lose to Baltimore, they're in deep water, about three games out of first. If they do win their one game out of first and away we go and the Bengals, you never know what you're going to get. But after one o'clock today, we scheduled Jack Windsor to be here from the Higher President Network about the reality of the reality of Clark County in Springfield, Ohio, to see what's going on later on. Also, we have Miranda Divine New York post about the fraud the money the bribes paid to the Biden family over the years that the IRS wants to investigate, but Biden's Department of Justice will not let them investigate. Two other issues, little housekeeping matters. You might recall in the presidential debate, there was some question about giving away twenty five thousand dollars and a budget that we borrow two trillion dollars every year of brand new money. By the way, nothing's ever cut, only added to by Kamala Harris to encourage people to buy homes. That would cause the price of homes to go up by twenty five thousand dollars, which would cause more inflation.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't matter. But at some point jd.
Speaker 1: Vance said, quote, well, there's a Federal Reserve study that we're happy to share after the debate.
Speaker 2: We'll put it up on social media.
Speaker 1: Actually, what really drills down on the connection between increases level levels of migration, especially illegal migration, because those rents are paid for by the federal government and the higher housing prices. And Margaret Brennan said, well, I don't think that's the case. There's many factors. So yesterday one of the staffers for JD. Van sent me the Federal Reserve study demonstrating that is exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Let me read to you the report.
Speaker 1: This is from October second of twenty twenty three, so it's about a year ago. But according to the federal government, quote immigration inflows into a particular metropolitan statistical area that's the MSA. MSA would mean there's two point one million people living in the Greater Cincinnati MSA, which is about nineteen counties that surround Fountain Square three or four in Indiana, seven or eight in Kentucky, the fourteen or fifteen in the state of Ohio. But anyway, immigration inflows into a particular metropolitan statistical area is associated with increases in rents and with house prices going up and that particular MSA while also driving up other rents and prices in neighboring msas. So that means that if you bring into Cincinnati tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, with the rents paid for by the federal government, it means that landlords have to raise the price because there's more and more money available and more and more tenants willing to rent their unit.
Speaker 2: It's simple, you know simple. It's the law of supply and demand.
Speaker 4: When the demand is high and the supply is low, prices go up. When the opposite occurs, prices go down. You don't see too many apartment buildings being built for middle class Americans anywhere Greater Cincinnati, northern Kentucky. You don't see too many brand new houses being built for under eight hundred thousand dollars. So if you're in the middle class, you're getting squeezed. And the main reason you're getting squeezed are the immigration policies of Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, who's on a beach right now in Delaware. So when he said this, CBS News took Umbriach with them. Well, that can't be the case.
Speaker 1: So then he made public yesterday the report from the Federal Reserve that says it is the case. And see jd Vance is a voracious reader. Like my wife, Penelope R. Cunningham. She reads simultaneously three different books and she loves reading multiple books at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable. So jd Vance reads.
Speaker 1: When he read this report about a year ago, he said, well, that's one of the reasons rents are high. So if you're paying more in rent and you want to buy a home but can't afford it, blame the immigration policies of Kamala Harris. Now, CBS News do not want to hear that, so they pushed back. And when he showed the receipts for what he said, guess what, it's not news at all. What is news is Milennia Trump's views on abortion, because to a liberal Democrat, abortion is his sacred sacrament that must be protected at all costs. But when reality hits that is, most of us make it through the womb. It's not a tomb. Most of us get born. By the way, the great majority of those aborted are by race and gender, black females. In Cincinnati, it's about sixty percent of those aborted are African American babies, and more than half of those are black females. So once again, the Democratic Party advocates the killing of black folks like they did during slavery.
Speaker 2: But that's a different issue.
Speaker 1: So when it comes to increased prices, guess what, you can blame a legal migration.
Speaker 2: And here are the.
Speaker 1: Receipts right in front of me. The truth will set you free. Secondly, before we get to the essence of what I want to say. The other day, Joe Biden Is he's mumbling, stumbling and fumbling to the helicopter to fly to the beach, said that they've done all they can do in North Carolina and there's no money. We've done all we can do, and I thought, there can't be there can't be always no money.
Speaker 2: And how about this.
Speaker 1: Homeland Security Secretary Mariorcis admitted on Wednesday yesterday, quote FEMA does not have the funds to make it through this disaster quote unquote. So Mariorcis, Homeland Security is in charge of FEMA, and he is saying, we don't have the money. There's no money left. One scribe pointed out that in FEMA, FEMA spent six hundred and fifty million dollars this fiscal year providing services and housing two illegal aliens, and another three hundred and sixty four million the year before. So the last two years there's been about roughly a billion dollars spent on just housing illegal aliens paying rents. And that's why there's no money. That doesn't touch other services given to illegals, such as food, such as free medical care, such as free educational services, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc. Et cetera.
Speaker 1: So the reason we can't help North Carolinians. And by the way, Evan Andrews of Montgomery In is in Charlotte right now serving ribs to a whole bunch of people that need help. Montgomery In under Dean Gregory and Tom Gregory and Evan Andrews are very community minded. They're serving ribs in Charlotte. That's a different story. Can you imagine how big a story this should be. But see, the mainstream media is a mouthpiece of the Democratic Party. You hear the truth from me and from Sean and from others in conservative talk to you because we cover the good, the bad, and the ugly. But the media will not cover the fact that the reason the federal government cannot help to a great extent those in North Carolina and Nashville, for example, where my good friend Johnny Craft is a palatial estate and it is safe. By the way, you can't have the money in order to help those people. Because we don't have the money, we spend it on to legal aliens. Looking at my left, looking at my right headline CNN to my left, Milania Trump confirms support for abortion. That's the big issue. Killing more unborn, healthy babies is a much more important issue than the health of the people of North Carolina. Because the money is gone. Nine hundred and forty one million spent for shelter of Lego aliens and twenty three and twenty four about a billion dollars and so so Milania. Trump's views on abortion is the big story in the country. It's not the fact that Majorkis Biden and Kamala Harris has looted the FEMA front funds that make it now impossible to help Americans, black, white, and otherwise, male, female, everyone who's living in Asheville, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina. Because the money is gone. We have no money. He's asking Congress to pick up the slack. Imagine in your own home. Most of us have a savings account. Many of us do not, and that you blow the famili's rainy day fund and a savings account on a brand new boat and maybe some jet skis that you can't afford.
Speaker 2: You have no money left, and you.
Speaker 1: Tell yourself, we'll put the money back before the rainy day crisis actually happens, But before you do the rainy day comes, the hailstorm takes off your roof. You have no insurance. You haven't called Alvin rohor. You have no insurance. What do you do now? Well, if you're a person, you're screwed, blue tattooed, and barbecue. If you're the federal government, you simply say, look, Congress, give us more money to blow up money. Also, and I would point out if you go to the FEMA website, the two most important issues for FEMA is equity and inclusion, and number two is climate change. I would think the most important aspect of FEMA is housing, clothing, food, medical services, getting the water back on, getting electric power back on, No.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Number one mission of FEMA under Majorkis Biden and Kamala Harris's diversity, equity, inclusion. That's number one. Number two is climate change. Interesting. So those are two items. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. And thirdly, as I said yesterday, look into my left. Malania Trump's book publisher requested two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for an interview. So they want to use Malania Trump against Donald Trump and against you.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter in my life. One twit.
Speaker 1: If Milania Trump supports abortion, doesn't support abortion, support abortion through the ninth month, support the killing of unborn babies, It doesn't affect me at all. It's a moral outrage, and those who do such things will answer for it. In this world or the next. They will answer. The biggest thing in the country ought to be getting help to a million or two million Americans that are stuck in valleys, hills and hollers all over North Carolina without access to food, water, clothing, shelter, and without the ability to leave. I guarantee that if Donald Trump was in the White House in Jadvans, they would have the mechanized units of Fort Bragg. They would have every helicopter in the military dropping supplies into those people that need to be helped. But of course there's no money available because the money went to the illegal aliens. That is truly unbelievable. And secondly, or thirdly, of course, several media platforms not to the mainstream media reported an ABC, NBC or CBS or the big city newspapers, what's happening with Doug Moff Who is mister Kamala Harris the second gentleman of the country right now? And wants to be the first gentleman. That is mister Kamala Harris and Doug Emhoff. Two of them are married about ten years ago, but before that, and Doug is sixty years old or so. Before that, he led a rather interesting life. According to Catholic vote dot org and according to the Daily Mail, which is a publication out of Britain, women who come forward to say that the second Gentleman, Doug Moff slapped them beat them. And another woman has come forward who said that he impregnated a nanny, a babysitter when he was a younger man and his children were younger, he had sex with a babysitter and impregnated her, paid her eighty thousand dollars under an NDA, and had an abortion he paid for. Now I ask you this question, if he's the definition of the modern man, Jensaki and the Democratic National Convention called him the new definition of manhood. That is not my definition. And the great American here is not saying. Can I say not enough that these facts are actually accurate. Similar charges were made against Donald Trump. I'm sure some were true, and I'm sure some were not true, but they're all well publicized by the mainstream media for years, hoping it would have a negative impact on Donald Trump. Now that the chickens have come home to roost and Doug Amahoff has been charged repeatedly with domestic violence and impregnating a young girl who is nineteen years old at the time, there's media silence because it doesn't fit the agenda of helping Democrats and destroying Republicans. I can only imagine, am I say again, I'm not saying these allegations are accurate.
Speaker 4: They may be them up. These women say it happened. Do I believe them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Do I disbelieve them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: But the same answer would be given about Donald Trump. Do I believe Liz Carroll and all the other women Stormy Daniels?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Do I disbelieve them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It's not really germane in my life is interesting. But the media uses those weapons against Republicans all the time when it fits their bias and their prejudice, but they will ignore it when it doesn't. I can only imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and jd Vance was credibly charged by multiple women of being victims at his hands of domestic violence, and that jd Vance impregnated a babysitter, a nanny.
Speaker 4: I can only imagine what the mainstream media will do with that information. You know what they would do with it, and I know what they would do with it. It would be all day, every day, on every cable channel. They'd go to the domestic violence experts, they go to women that have and beaten. They'd go to younger women prayed upon by older men, Bill Clinton style, and it would be a major story right now. They don't wait for verification or for independent validation. They immediately go with the story because it is so bad for the Republican they want to get it out there quickly. And then often the denials are buried, much like when JD Vance said on Tuesday Night that the federal government has said a legal migration into America is costing you a lot of money in rents and mortgages and homes, and Margaret Brenna of a CBS and that it's not true, and then he brings out the receipts and he quotes verbatim study of the Federal Reserve that it does have a significant impact. Of course it does. Law is applying demand all the news that fits. They print if it doesn't fit the bias and is ignored. I'm willing this story has been out for about three or four days now. The story about the nanny and pregnant it by mister Kamala Harris, was out there a couple months ago, and it wasn't covered because it doesn't fit the bias of the mainstream.
Speaker 1: It does fit the bias. Is Malania Trump in favor of abortion? Or something about January sixth when Jack Smith puts together a dossier, puts together an opening statement in print and acts as if it's true. I don't believe it, and I don't disbelieve it. I don't know, but normally the media doesn't wait for confirmation. If it's negative about Republicans, they go with it. And one it's confirmed as negative by Democrats, they also ignore that too. So we'll see what happens. We've scheduled Jack Windsor to come on with us from the High Press Network in about fifteen or twenty minutes and more. And I hope you understand that we live in perilous times and that the rate we're going, the only way to stop the inevitable is to elect Donald Trump. Is he perfect? No, I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for his policies and it changed the direction of the country. And I want to thank again Evan, Andrew and Montgomery in for helping the people of North Carolina because they need it badly. The money's gone, we've given it away, and now we need a special appropriation and I would imagine it will be it will be forthcoming because the Congress will do it. Of course, the media cares about JD. Vance's beard and Governor Wallace's wide open eyes showing his passion for the issues. That's the bs you get for the mainstream media, which is losing its hold upon the American people because of their behavior. Well, let's continue with more if a line becomes available five point three, seven four nine, seven thousand, or pounds seven hundred. Bill Cunningham, the Grand American, with you every day at your home of the Reds and most importantly the Bengal was playing on Sunday News Radio seven hundred WLW Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, Ryan Walker is the executive vice president of Heritage Jackson for the Heritage Foundation, and much is going on, and there's some great columns by experts in the Wall Street Journal, etc. Carra Rove and others about what's going to affect this election. We know there's an October surprise coming and whatever it is is going to be negative for Donald Trump, because if it's negative for Kamala Harris, it's not going to be published. But nonetheless, Ryan Walker, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Ryan, first of all, you may recall during Katrina, which I think was twenty oh five, there was a classic photo of a Bush forty three looking out the window of his plane as there was great suffering in the bowl called New Orleans. Massive amount of aid flew in. There was a guy named Nagan or whatever, the mayor who's now in federal prison for stealing so much of it. And now there's another photo that was out briefly of Kamala Harris looking out the window of her plane down at the devastation. And also the president so to speak, Joe Biden is in the helicopter looking out the window. And here we are about a week after those ten terrible events. There's tens of thousands, maybe up to one hundred thousand or more without homes Asheville, North Carolina normally it looks to be wiped off the map. There's small towns and villages all over Florida, Georgia, north of Atlanta, South Carolina absolutely devastated, and as of now there's some aid getting in. But the problem is the bridges are out, the highways are out, Interstate twenty six and forty will be years before they're properly repaired. And politically, this is not being used by the mainstream media.
Speaker 4: To attack.
Speaker 1: George Bush, nor is it being used by the mainstream media to attack Biden if he's the president. And Kamala Harris, my question to you is why.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not sure other than the left controls the media apparatus in this country. We had when Katrina hit, the media ripped George W. Bush to shreds for going three days after the hurricane happened down to New Orleans. Joe Biden didn't get down to North Carolina until five days after the hurricane landed. The same is true for Kamala Harris. Their FEMA organization, the apparatus that they control, is unwilling and unable to help the people of North Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia. In fact, they are turning away supplies. They are threatening arrest of private citizens who are running rescue operations to citizens in the hills and hollers of Appalachia, which is where I am from, and so this hits very close and personal to home for me. And so the abject dereliction of duty that these people are committing in real time and the media's lack of focus on it or even discussion around it is appalling. And if this were to be again, if this were a Republican president, it's just for President Donald Trump, it would have been, you know, the end of the world, our next nine to eleven Katrina two point zero. The parallels would have been unending.
Speaker 4: And it's not happening, and it's not going to happen because the media, which is the mouthpiece for the Democratic Party, looks for issues that they can attack Republicans over and ignore serious issues.
Speaker 2: But to the voters.
Speaker 1: I read something from Carl Rove and the Wall Street Journal that said, don't know how this is going to turn out, but this hurricane is attacking largely Republican areas. Now Asheville, North Carolina, is a Democratic stronghold. It's like seventy percent Democrats. So I don't know how this is going to play, but because there has to be. At some point the American people who live in Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, especially in North Carolina, are they going to figure out that the federal government is not going to help you and that the media will not help you. I read some reports that Starlink is the last salvation of Elon Muskin's organization to provide some sort of communication. There's no electricity, there's no water, there's no homes, there's no grocery stores, there's nowhere to go. There's no way to get in, no way to get out except through helicopters. And now Biden, who supposedly the President, says there might be a thousand US soldiers going in to do something. We have thousands of helicopters, maybe hundreds of thousands of military helicopters who could drop in all the supplies necessary this afternoon tonight. And I would assume that if Donald Trump was in the White House, he would order the second, the third, and fourth regiments that take every helicopter, every truck, every availability right now and go in there and solve those suffering problems. But is not happening and the party in power. In fact, Biden said a couple of days ago, he's done all that they can do.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: You're on your own.
Speaker 1: And politically, the mainstream media is so committed to one party and so committed to the destruction of the other. It's not happening. And my roots are in Kentucky. I can't imagine if Trump was in the White House with Jada Evans right now, there would be a massive airlift of supplies to the people in North kil Carolina. But they're the wrong color and they're the wrong party. So Biden and ham Harris does not care. Think about that, Ryan, That's awful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And further to your point, Fort Bragg Pope Air Force Base, there are a litany of military assets that surround that area and could get there in under two hours full of supplies and air drop them in. This is And furthermore, the North Carolina National Guard has a station in Charlotte. In fact, they have Sea one thirty transport planes that they could drop supplies into these communities from the.
Speaker 4: Tail gate of that plane.
Speaker 3: There are options.
Speaker 6: And if you are determined and you care, you will break processes and rules. As the president of the United States to make sure that things are done and.
Speaker 4: Aid is delivered.
Speaker 6: You get rid of these preferred vendor lists for FEMA, you get the supplies to the people.
Speaker 3: And so you're you're absolutely right.
Speaker 6: If Donald Trump were president was that would be the action he's taken. And that's the action he has already taken, just as a private citizen and a political candidate. He has flown in supplies to Georgia. Vanka Trump was on the ground yesterday handing out food, water, gasoline, hot meals. These people care about the country, they care about the people, and I think it's showing out right now.
Speaker 2: Ryan Walker.
Speaker 1: The other issue is that those those people need help immediately. And I look at the FEMA website that the two top missions of FEMA. I thought the Federal Emergency Management Agency would be food and water and relief. Now the number one issue with FEMA is equity. That everything we do in that organization is about equity, putting the right kind of person in the right positions. And number two is climate change iminking. Okay, Now, equity and equity and inclusion and climate change are one and two by the FEMA website. Do you think that people in North Carolin, who care about at this point the effects of man made climate change? Do they care about diversity, equity and inclusion or do they want to have a pot to pee? And do they want food? Do they want winners coming? Do they need some cover? And think about FEMA's mission as equity and climate change?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Yes, I think there's even a more nefarious purpose of FEMA. So FEMA is run by Alejandro Americus, who has opened the southern border. FEMA has spent nine hundred million dollars housing and transporting illegal immigrants. FEMA has nine hundred million dollars transporting and housing illegal immigrants all around this country for the past three years, three and a half years. That nine hundred million dollars could be spent in North Carolina. Harris just announced that the immediate cash benefit that FEMA can potentially hand out after a long, lengthy process to people so that they can get a hotel, room, if there are any food, if there is any, it's seven hundred and fifty dollars. Now, when you think about that compared to the nine hundred plus million that FEMA has spent again housing and transporting illegal immigrants, I think the American people, particularly those in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, parts of Virginia.
Speaker 4: They're seeing that.
Speaker 6: And it's after again three and a half years, especially over the last year of consistent and constant news to say that our schools are being taken away from us by illegal immigrants. Our classrooms are now overcrowded, we have to hire more ESL teachers. Our hospitals are overcrowded, and we can't provide care because illegal immigrants are taking.
Speaker 4: Up most of the beds. The list goes on and on and on. It is a dereliction of duty.
Speaker 6: It's a rejection of the American people, and everyone I think in this country needs to hear that and wake up to the realities of what we're seeing. The government's not going to be there to save you.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I saw on Monday and Tuesday there were some excerpts of Milania Trump's book coming out, and she has a section in there about abortion. To a Democrat, abortion is a sacrament, and the mainstream media David Muir ABC News Lester Holt led on Tuesday and Wednesday with the report that Milania Trump supports abortion. That's the big story among the Democratic press it's about abortion as people are living and dying who are Americans. But the big story of courses abortion and January sixth, those are the main stories the Democrat media cares about. The actors who pretend to be newsmen who work for the mainstream media. It's all about abortion and January sixth. And I would say that people of North Carolina could care less about abortion and climate change, couldn't care less about equity and inclusion, couldn't care less about those issues. They want to be fed, they want to be housed, they want to be clothed, and Kamala Harris comes in does maybe we'll get you seven hundred and fifty dollars. See, you would not want to be ya. And it's a disgrace that our media does not objectively report facts. It's about abortion and January sixth. It's about Jack Smith releasing a one hundred and seventy five page dossier in argument as to what Donald Trump did or did not do four years ago instead of what's happening today. That should have been underseal. By the way, because it's a prosecutor's brief, they're not facts. It's a prosecutor's brief and the Obama appointed Judge Chunkin wanted to get that out like poop in the punch bowl a month before the election. That kind of smeared Donald Trump even further. So what's important is January sixth, Judge Chunkin and abortion.
Speaker 2: That is outrageous, No, it is.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely outrageous.
Speaker 6: It's outrageous that they believe that those are the top stories of the day when people are dying. But I think even furthermore, they're highlighting the Department of Justice's own election interference, legitimate election interference in Donald Trump and prosecuting him and releasing these documents in the timeline that they have done. This is purer and abject election interference in the department on the part of the Department of Justice.
Speaker 4: But to your point, yes, the.
Speaker 6: People of this country can't afford to put a gallon of milk in their fridge or a tank of gas in their car. They do not and are increasingly less likely to care about things like diversity, equity, and inclusion. The only time that you can dream up those ideas and pretend to care, because it's all fake altruism at the end of the day, is when you're very.
Speaker 4: Wealthy and things seem.
Speaker 6: To be going fine, or you're an elitist in this country and you're totally isolated and bubbled off from the rest of us. That's what they believe, That's what they think every day.
Speaker 1: Ryan Walker of the Heritage Foundation Heritage Action, Give me your thoughts on the pick up of the vice presidential debate. Tim Wallas, who calls himself a knucklehead who said he supports school shooters, came off looking somewhat poorly, and JD Vance, who attends the same church that I do and Cincinnati, Ohio, came off rather strong. Give me your analysis of Vans versus Waltz and is Waltz a marshmallow man?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: I think JD looked very well composed on that stage. He looked presidential. He looked like the person many people thought after the debate. Wow, this guy would be great at top of the ticket too, which is I think a great thing for Republicans. I think that he spoke to the American people for the first time, he was able to dispel this again fake narrative that the last has been spreading that he's some sort of monster and doesn't care about women. In fact, the complete opposite is true. He's a well articulated man, a deeply thoughtful and introspective person, and he cares about the people of this country and his background lends to that, and I think that came through on the debate stage more than anything. I thought his answer on the abortion question and how we as a country need to focus on the care of those women through the process, through their pregnancy, childbirth, and then importantly continue to care about them and support them as they raised that child and in a family home setting. So I thought the debate looked was very good for jd.
Speaker 3: Vance.
Speaker 4: He walked away with.
Speaker 6: A tremendous gain I think in popularity and name id and things of that nature. And on the other hand, you had Governor Walls from Minnesota fumble through questions. He admitted to lying to the American people on multiple occasions about being in Tianeman's Square for the democracy protests in nineteen eighty nine, despite the fact that he wasn't there until four or five months after those protests occurred. Blatant falsehoods, just like his military service and the way that he describes that, Just like how he describes that he got an award from the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce, which he didn't and was issued a legal letter demanding that he stopped saying so. So this guy, I think came off as a nervous, scared liar on stage, and I think the American people will see that at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: No, he feared being exposed and I hesitated, hesitate to bring this up, but it's in print. The Daily Mail on Tuesday published an exclusive report that second Gentleman, also known as mister Kamala Harris, that's Doug mof the husband of Kamala Harris, has been accused again of physically assaulting both his ex girlfriend and his ex mistress. And this is on top of paying off the babysitter to remain quiet that he impregnated. When you impregnate your babysitter, that's kind of a bad thing to do, but then to beat up women is even worse. In this story, which I would encourage people to go to the Daily Mail or a Catholic vote dot org. And I'm not saying it's true or false, but I'm saying it's it's being reported and uh in legitimate publications. The Catholic vote dot Org is a legitimate publication. Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, and let's see, Uh, let's say jd Vance is being accused of beating up multiple women and impregnating a nanny watching for looking out for his children.
Speaker 2: Do you think that might be a big story nationally? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, the if those those stories are true, obviously that is a that's a terrible, terrible thing. But but you know, I think it speaks to this idea that the Left doesn't cover these stories for for the for their themselves. They protect their own, they make sure they're isolated, and things like this don't ever reach the American public. Uh, especially if it's their candidates.
Speaker 3: If this were jd Vance, it would be.
Speaker 4: Wall to wall coverage.
Speaker 6: As you said, no ink would be available to buy in the world. I mean, these people would write on it for years.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Jen Saki, former press secretary, now an MSNBC hostess. She's one of the few that has hair by the Way on MSNBC as a woman. She recently stated that Doug Moff has quote reshaped the perception of masculinity in America today quote unquote. I'm not sure I don't know too many men beating up women impregnating babysitters. But according to Jen Saki, he's quote reshaped the perception of masculinity. All right, we gotta ron Ryan Walker. I'll leave that out there. Where neither one of us are saying this is accurate. I do not know, but legitimate news organizations under the surfaces are reporting it, and I would be anxious to find out whether it's true or not. And they have names in these stories, and they have the eighty thousand dollars payment to one woman in the story, and I'm wondering if ABC, NBCCBIS will pursue this. I think the answer is not no. The answer is hell no, because it's too bad for the for mister Kamala Harris. But once again, Ryan Walker, your website is Heritage Jackson. Once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Ryan you're a great American.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more. The truth will set us all free. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 7: So I've become friends with school shooters, and I'm a knucklehead at times, he's a book phone.
Speaker 4: Hello quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 7: I've become friends with school shooters and I'm a knucklehead at times. He's a book phone sech man. That's the next EP. According to the experts, that's uh, mister buffoon.
Speaker 4: I like when he walks out like waving his hand, buffoon like dancing around like a clown.
Speaker 1: By the way, he's a friend of school shooters. Okay, good luck to him now, sag Big Brothers. Big Sisters is a great organization. Before we get.
Speaker 4: Into the original aspects of the stood's report, ladies, first lady show, let's go to uh, mister dev Hass's wife.
Speaker 1: Dev Hass, Welcome to the now. Are you known as deb Hass? Or is Eddie known as mister deb Hass? Is he mister deb Hawk?
Speaker 5: I think it depends on the day, depending on what we're doing. Now he's researching all the four Tomorrow we're here at that.
Speaker 2: Researching a keen one. He's doing the research he is.
Speaker 5: He's going to research for the opening day tomorrow while while we hang out here a.
Speaker 4: Little bit, gon to buy a nose around the er.
Speaker 1: Anie counts Dev has health. The American people about this big event on the eleventh of October with big Brothers, Big Sisters.
Speaker 5: Okay, sure, let me talk a little bit about it. So it's our first ever, hopefully annual pickleball tournament put on by our Young Professional Board. So they pull together a whole bunch of teams and we'll be at Ages pickleball on Friday the eleventh, So we come tomorrow and just really looking forward to it. And I know this great weather's going to hold out and all the funds raised just go to help us make and support new matches between our big brother Big Sister mentors and kids in the Tri State.
Speaker 3: We serve thirteen.
Speaker 5: Counties in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. So there's a lot of kids that need that need just an extra positive role model in their life and this will help us get more than matched with the mentor.
Speaker 1: And of course pickleball is somewhat new. Tim McGee and seg Man and Flat Stanley do one hell of a job on the pickleball court. Sega's getting in shape to maybe play. So if there's Americans I want to participate, what is the website of any.
Speaker 5: I would say, go to Big four Kids dot.
Speaker 3: Org and it's just E I, G S, O, S R K I D S dot.
Speaker 5: Org or if you just if you just google Big Brothers, Big Sisters Pickleball.
Speaker 3: It'll pop right up.
Speaker 5: And we are still we still have room for several more teams. We're getting closer and to sold out, which would be fantastic. It's some of your folks and certainly if segments to come, well, there's always room and uh and so we would we would love you guys out there, and it's to be a great afternoon. A lot of people are looking at it like a team building, so you know, I know you guys can come out and do a little of that, but no, it should be a great day.
Speaker 4: What's it like to sleep with Eddie Fingers?
Speaker 5: You know, something pass to remain private, but I'll say it's been we've been. You know, it's been over thirty years, so we must be doing something right.
Speaker 4: So it's not like a song right there on your end, but not about his end, because he's got to be a pain in the end. No, he's got to see him around here.
Speaker 2: When you're not around, he acts up to us and makes it full of.
Speaker 5: You guys need to let me know and then we'll be like, we'll have a chat when you get I bet you we'll get we'll get some video.
Speaker 2: I have to discipline them a little bit.
Speaker 5: Well, how you know that happens too three years then for sure, I bet all right.
Speaker 2: Dev has once again. What's the website?
Speaker 5: It's Big four Kids dot org and again Google Big brother speaks of the Cincinnati and we would love to see this out there a week from tomorrow, October eleventh, of tickleball, which is aces tickleball there a factory fifty two and like says to be a great day, and love to have some of your folks join up.
Speaker 2: God bless you and good luck.
Speaker 5: I won't even tell you how he just walked into this room where I won't I'm going to not taint the picture.
Speaker 4: Hopefully once you're wearing like a jockey outfit or nothing.
Speaker 3: At all, I think you're closer on the second one.
Speaker 5: They're the latter point is the better one.
Speaker 2: That can't be good.
Speaker 4: You know, I hate this stuff private and say that women and wives have it rough. I don't know how you go through with it. I couldn't. I don't know how it happens.
Speaker 1: But good luck you say good y'all, I know, but telling Eddie puts some clothes on with yeah what do is he?
Speaker 5: Thank you said?
Speaker 4: Okay, all thanks to s Yeah thanks all right segment. Get us into the Studge Report, will he. The Stooge Report is approach service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Western Hills called Durbin Heating and Cooling at five one three, five nine eighty four forty nine ore go to Derbin Heating and Cooling dot com. But we also want to thank Pam Willie for our lunch today from Ron's roost YEP It's clucking good at thirty eight fifty three Race Road at five seven four O two two two and the Great Food Today brought everything chicken, sandwiches, hot hamburgers.
Speaker 2: Everything ain't like a condemned prisoner.
Speaker 4: Amen. Let's see Willy. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky, AFC North Action of Course, pay Corse Stadium, Sunday Ravens Bengals preview Tonight Lance Rocky Cincinnati Tax resolution powered by TOAE Sheldon Roundtable Show Live from Long Necks in rich Wood, six oh five right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: I love Tom Brenneman.
Speaker 4: Let's see Thursday night NFL has Tampa Bay up against Atlanta. Can we see the game seven point thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Can we see the game tonight? I think it is on. If you've got peacock, yeah, what if I don't have a peacock, well, then you're out of luck. Let's see baseball. In the wild Card playoffs, San Diego beat Atlanta to sweep that series. The Padres will face the Dodgers in the Division Series. The Brave State alive. That's one one now with the winner go home tonight in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: The Bgs would love it.
Speaker 4: How about twenty year old Jackson Curio joins Babe Ruth, who did it in nineteen twenty eight, as the only players in Major League Baseball history to hit two game tying home runs in the same postseason game. Babe Ruth, Ann Jackson Cheerio, twenty years old Cheero with the Brewers.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Both sweeping in the America League. Tigers take out the Astros. Up next for hot Detroit as Cleveland that starts Saturday. Kansas City beat Baltimore Royals and Yankees in the Division series there that starts on Saturday.
Speaker 2: How about that.
Speaker 4: Let's the MLS soccer are orange and blue men. FC Cincinnati fell to New York City on the road last night, three to two. The game was stopped last night in the eighty six minute by officials because of a slur that was being that was being heard by New York fans toward an FC Cincinnati player.
Speaker 2: Did they continue the game? Ors this hell?
Speaker 4: After they made the announcement to tell everybody to calm down or that's it? The game resumed four minutes later. It's freedom of speech doesn't apply. I mean, you know it's it's a soccer game.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 4: Oh Also back to baseball, Speaking of San Diego, what about that? Batesville, Indiana native Brian Brian Hoeing is the was the winning pitcher for the Padres last night as they advanced to the Division Series.
Speaker 1: He played quarterback for Ohio stated about twenty years ago, I think that was another Hoying and he was related somehow, same guy. And then also Willie augusta National Golf Club. This isn't good is donating five million dollars toward the Hurricane Helene Relief Fund in the Augusta, Georgia and area.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Magnolia Lane.
Speaker 1: The trees are down, but I bet you that institution there by the time the first week in April rolls around.
Speaker 4: It'll be as preci feet. It'll be like serfro, like it never happened.
Speaker 1: Just like Jason Kidd, Doug Kidd's son, Jay kids a great American. Jason kt out to get to work in Magnolia Lane. They got a few trees to get out of there.
Speaker 2: Jason, get down here quickly.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: They got to get some Magnolias on those trees. Yeah, callaway and all that callaway. That's perfect. Jason Kidd can get it done. Get them down there.
Speaker 4: And then how about the former NASCAR driver Greg Biffle using his own helicopter to not only rescue people, but also bring supplies to people. He was flying over a dense section in Tennessee the other day. There's a guy out in the field with a mirror, and he signaled him he landed, he got it go. He went to get him food, dog food, baby food, and provisions in his own helicopter. Greg Biffle ought to get the Presidential Medal of Honor.
Speaker 1: Can I share with you the comments of Homeland Security Secretary May Yorkis Boy on Wednesday yesterday said quote, Yeah, FEMA does not have the money to make it through the season. The reason is the Biden Harris FEMA fund has spent nine hundred and sixty four million dollars in housing illegal aliens inside of America. Great now, is that a story I am? I say so, yeah, have you heard about this?
Speaker 4: If that's the Trump administration, they're all over out of business right.
Speaker 1: Congress will be asked to pick up the slack and spend and bar more money because we've depleted the funds. Oh on illegal alien house and you and me well I had on Jack Jack Windsor from Springfield, Ohio. Rents have gone up two hundred percent because the government will pay the rent. So if you have twelve Haitians living in an apartment two hundred and fifty dollars each per month, that's twenty seven hundred dollars a month. So the landlord said, you know what rent is twenty seven hundred dollars a month. That used to be six hundred a month. The landlords are reaping big harvest at the expense of you.
Speaker 2: Segment you.
Speaker 4: I think they had to get John Mattiese on there and don't waste your money.
Speaker 1: Segment great points. Secondly, you talk about Bally Sports Ohio. There was some news on the wire about not just the Reds, but other Major League Baseball.
Speaker 4: Teams and ten other teams they're dropping, Willie Bally Sports. The only team they're the only team they're they're uh, they're gonna do now is the Atlanta Braves. Bally Sports, Diamond Sports. The group dropped eleven teams. We don't care about TV. We care about radio.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you mentioned it, Tommy Thrall and Jeff Brantley, I hope none of the games are on TV.
Speaker 2: You gotta listen on the radio. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got there's some fans who might consider to watch it on TV and turn down the sound listen to Brantley. But the problem is may not be on TV. Are they going to be on TV at all? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Why don't you find out? What about Peacock? Get them on Peacock? Well, then you got you gotta pay money for that you know what I pay. I don't know. We'll tell us ninety nine cents a month. Okay, can you afford that? I guess so. Peacock's a national net work, big deal. They're not gonna They're not gonna go to put the Reds on there.
Speaker 1: You don't think so. I think the Reds are gonna go on Channel forty eight. How about Channel nineteen? Well, Fox fands for news, Tricia macke you'll put them on.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe he'll be uh, Tricia Mackie and kicking it with Ken doing the broadcast. I like Kenegam is out it in sports.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: After two o'clock today, believe it or not, we have Jack Wins coming up live on the ground from Springfield, Ohio, about the truth about what's happening. It's not about grilling geese. It's about or eat cats, collapse of the educational housing, medical systems, and law enforcement. The collapse and the media doesn't report that, do they? No segment? Give me out of the students report place. Jack Wins are coming up in about twelve minutes.
Speaker 4: Willie and honor of a beautiful day here in the Tri State and who day we leave you with the immortal words. Oh and also Willie, we say happy birthday today to one of our own, who Moe Egger. He's got to be forty or fifty years old, sixty two. Moe Ager is sixty two years old today, So congratulations, Happy birthday, Moe. He's here a lifer like you are. You're a lifer. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 2: And I'm a knucklehead at times.
Speaker 4: I guess everybody has to be.
Speaker 1: If he's elected to the presidency vice presidency, we're going to be bamboozled. If you want to be bamboozled, why not On seven hundred WLW Bill Cunningham the Great America And you hear it in the news all the time, and the left wing media, the democratic media, wants to talk about barbecue and cats and dogs, put them on spits.
Speaker 2: Did it happen? Did it not happen?
Speaker 1: And many in the media refuse to knowledge the underlying problems happening in Clark County, Springfield, Ohio. I would also point out that JD. Vance on Tuesday said there's rents going up, etc. Because of what's happening with illegal migration, and he brought the receipts, quoting a report from the Federal Reserve about a year ago saying exactly the reason rents are going up and mortgages and the cost of housing is going up as illegal alien migration, etc. But until then, there's a person from the ohiopressnetwork dot com, Jack Windsor, that has spent quite a few weeks and months investigating what's happening in Springfield, Ohio, not about whether or not pets are being barbecued, but the underlying problems with twenty thousand Haitians showing up in a community of sixty thousand people. And Jack Windsor, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Jack, I rely upon you for factual, truthful information. The media continues to talk about Donald Trump and pets and cats and dogs. What is the reality of what is happening right now in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll give you the thumbnail sketch and can drill down wherever you'd like. By the way, thank you for choosing me. It's great to be with you and your listeners. Again, what's really going on in Springfield, Ohio? There are a couple of things. Longtime Springfield residents and New Haitian migrants are both being exploited for political purposes, and the press is using things that Donald Trump and JD Vance said about whether dogs, katt geese whatever are being eaten there as a way to really drum up support for their preferred candidate, who is Kamala Harris. And even our trustee Governor Mike Dwine has gone before the microphone and really alluded to the fact that these things aren't going on. There are no viable reports. I've looked into some stuff, but I'm not even going to get into that because I think it's a distraction. The reality is there are twenty thousand people that were dumped into a community of fifty eight thousand in twenty twenty, and so you go, well, first how did they get here? Secondly, why are they here? And third what is the impact? We've been able to uncover that in schools. It's created a challenge sixteen hundred non English speaking students in Springfield schools. Rents in Springfield have gone through the roof, some landlords charging two to three thousand dollars a month for a property that was previously maybe six hundred dollars per month. I've talked with locals there who are saying, well, we're hearing that the Haitians are being brought here to fill jobs that were unfillable. But we have people that are longtime Springfield residents that are going to the staffing agencies that are staffing these open jobs, and they're not getting hired. They're getting bypassed some people. One person even told me that he was told you're not going to get hired. We're not even going to take your application. And then you look at the drain on resources. Governor Mike Dwine just had to send two and a half million dollars there for primary care for the Haitians and there are now pop up clinics. He had to send the state Highway patrol there because the roadways are not as safe as they used to be. Part of the challenge is Haitians are getting driver licenses without having to do the stuff that you and I had to do, Bill, which is or Willy, which is take a driver's aad course. They can't read the road signs and the number of accidents have gone up, although one investigative reporter in Columbus is no, they're actually going down. Well, we've been able to find, and a police chief from a neighboring community said, well, I wouldn't trust the statistics because they're not filing police reports when there are traffic offenses. So it is chaos, and the people who are frustrated by it are being castigated, marginalized, and labeled as racist or xenophobic if they speak up.
Speaker 1: Why does the media focus upon pets, cats and dogs? They use as as an excuse what Donald Trump talks about it. The first question out of everyone in the left wing media's mouth is, well, mister president, mister president, do have proof that cats and dogs are being eaten? He responds to the question, and that becomes the story. But who cares. I've said this for weeks, Cats and dogs, ducks and gates. It's interesting, but it does answer the real question whether it's a good policy decision to put twenty thousand Haitians into Springfield, Ohio. And the media can't deal with that because the answer is no.
Speaker 2: In fact, it's hell no.
Speaker 1: The public education in Springfield schools have got the collapse rents. I would think rents in Springfield without the migration would be six hundred to one thousand dollars for a nice apartment. But when the federal government is paying the bills, the first thing you want to do is a landlord is jack up the rent because someone reliable is paying it.
Speaker 2: Am I correct, you are.
Speaker 8: And we've we've heard stories of property owners that are cramming almost tenement style housing right where there are ten or fifteen haitians to a unit, and if each of them is paying only two hundred and fifty a month, that adds up. I talked to the owner of a soup kitchen who said, hey, I had to go down to a viction court with a friend who is a disabled veteran. He couldn't pay his rent because the landlord jack the rent up trying to get current market value, and he got evicted. And he said, these are problems. The homeless population has got up, winner is almost here, the homeless shelter is not being used. He's concerned about where are all these people going to go come wintertime. But the real issue, really, and this is what folks need to recognize, is that the Biden Harris open border policies have allowed this to happen. Now, the argument from DeWine to the city manager to the mayor of that community is well, they're here on temporary protected status.
Speaker 3: That's kind of true.
Speaker 8: They're also here on a THCHVN parole program that allows people in America to sponsor people who are out of the country. That's happening. Family members are sponsoring them. You can download a form on the internet, fill it out. But also businesses and staffing agencies and non government organizations seem to be doing.
Speaker 3: The same thing.
Speaker 8: So this is the way I've compared it before, and I'll say it here and hopefully it makes sense to your listeners. Companies for a long time have really had a black eye over offshoring, building plants and employer cheap labor. Oversees this policy of an open border and the chd N parole program, the temporary protected status permissions, it's allowing companies to basically reverse that, the reverse engineering it. So it's not offshoring, it's bringing the cheap labor here. And by the way, like you just said, it's subsidized by the federal government, which, as you can imagine, creates tension and hostility when people go, wait a minute, why aren't we putting Americans first.
Speaker 1: A child who has been killed in Clark County Springfield, Ohio. I would imagine that there's literally hundreds of other crimes being committed that the police did not want to arrest anybody because it doesn't fit the narrative. I would have to assume if you have a bunch of young, unattached males walking around what they must consider to be paradise. Imagine going from Porta Prince to Springfield, Ohio and a flight. You got to be thinking, my god, am I in heaven? Is it also true that driving offenses, that crimes of every description, whether it's trespassed, people sleeping in your yard, is also present in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 8: What I've been able to corroborate, we didn't really check on the trespassing right, but what we did check on was the traffic stuff. And I've been able to see with my own eyes traffic stops where Haitians are allowed to drive away without having a license plate on either the front or back of the car. My understanding is that should have been resulted in a toll way. Didn't happen. Tremont, I believe is the neighboring community. The police chief there is on record saying, look, they're not towing vehicles they're not riding traffic citations.
Speaker 4: I had a.
Speaker 8: Heartbreaking conversation with a family who lost a family member last year in December. The woman was struck by a Haitian driver. Now, the police report says that it was her fault, she was in the street. The family doesn't believe that to be true. But that's not the issue. The issue is they claimed that after doing some investigation, that the person driving probably didn't have a driver's license, seemed to have tags from Indiana that were expired. Yet there was no sitetion issue. So when you look at the traffic laws of the traffic crime statistics, you go, well, are we really getting this whole picture according to people there on the ground, according to a police chief in the neighboring community, No, that's not happening.
Speaker 2: It doesn't fit the narrative.
Speaker 1: I can only assume that crime is way up of every description, but law enforcement is way down. So that's why the argument is made nationally, well, crime is way down in this country. It's because large cities do not report crime statistics to the FBI. LA Chicago, Los Angeles have said, as a political matter, we're not going to tell the federal government who we arrest, and so crime is way down reporting, but law enforcement is down.
Speaker 2: Crime is way up.
Speaker 1: Law enforcement is way down, but cities do not report crime to the FBI.
Speaker 8: Correct, that's exactly right. We've been able to uncover some of that reporting, and part of it is, by the way, is the FBI switched over its systems. I think it was in twenty twenty one, and with that switchover, not everyone made the cut or or put the information into the new system. And so give you a real quick example, there was a short period of time where the narrative was that hate crimes had gone down, and so the FBI said, well, we're going to check into that.
Speaker 3: That didn't seem right.
Speaker 8: So they actually went out and kind of manually, you know, started calling and gathering information, and when you know it, hate crime was actually up twelve percent. But you're right, the New York LA, some of the largest communities in America have not made the cutover, are not reporting statistics. We're also hearing rumors that the way that information is entered into the criminal databases now you can't use certain markers like race, age, gender, those types of things, which really makes reporting more difficult. So you're spot on with that. Really, based on our investigations.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at your website, the Ohio Pressnetwork dot com. Jack Windsor has got a great column up about the scam, which is state a Issue number one. The so called jerrymandering commercials are ubiquitous. I'm looking at them every day about take the politics, get rid of the politicians, Let we citizens cut up the lines so we elect more Democrats. Can you explain to the American people state Issue one? By the way, the first vote so we counted in Ohio, Well we cast in Ohio Tuesday of next week, So what is state Issue one?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm going to give you this way. My eleven year old bonus son asked me last night, Hey, can you tell me about Issue one?
Speaker 2: And I said, sure.
Speaker 8: Issue one would change the group of people who get to draw the maps to determine the districts on you know what area is going to be District one, two, three for the people that we send to Washington, DC, and then the ninety nine districts for the Ohio State House, the thirty three districts for the Ohio Senate. But here, I said, here's the challenge sun the people that they won on that board. They're not elected, and he goes, well, that doesn't seem constitutional. He's eleven. So the issue with this is that the people who would draw the maps for Congress and state legis maps, they're not elected, which means that you can't unelect them. They would be chosen by four retired judges in a search firm. Now we've seen this play out in Michigan. The same scheme was rolled out there late last year. A three handel federal court said the outcomes in Michigan, twelve of them were unconstitutional because the districts were racially jerrymandered. It gives the commission an open checkbook. So we can't elect them, we can't unelect them, but if we want to contest the maps, they get to use our tax dollars against us. And so those are some of the things that a thirty thousand foot view that are really challenging. But here's the other point. The people who are doing this, it's financed by the left wing dark money groups. And these left wing dark money groups are doing these things in red states. There are other states where there's a disproportionate number of Democrat lawmakers versus Republican representation throughout the state. But guess what, Willy, they're not doing this. There is this ties back to Eric Holder and the Biden administration on that issue.
Speaker 1: I was in Warren County giving a little speech the other night at a chili get together of the Warren County Republicans, and one of the lawmakers said, look at this issue. One becomes reality. Like Warren County, we're seventy five percent Republican. They're going to take some parts of Warren County, make it part of the city of Cincinnati, take other parts of Warren County, make it part of Dayton, or make it part of some other liberal area. Take another part and make it part of a wrap around district to Columbus, and the people of Warren County won't have a representative. That's what the Democrats do. They don't do this in California, they don't do it in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York. They do it in red states, and they run these commercials looking as if take the politics.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 1: I don't want some star chamber of unelected bureaucrats selecting congressional districts. I got the power in my ballot to vote against those who would be on that commission because right now the governor's on it. I think the Secretary of State's on it, maybe the auditor, maybe a lawmaker or too. So I can vote directly. You're in directly for the people drawing the lines. If THISI one passes, I won't be able to vote for the people drawing the lines.
Speaker 8: Correct, that's right, That is absolutely right.
Speaker 2: It would be an unelected.
Speaker 8: Board of bureaucrats who, by the way, it says that they are going to be five Republicans, five Democrats, and five independents general and Aithho has already done some good homework on that. The Republicans and I use that in air quotes who are a part of this already are Republicans because Ohio has an open primary. There are Democrats who voted in a Republican primary because they knew in the general that their Democratic electee was going to lose, so they chose the Republican that was more palatable. So you have Democrats masquerading as Republicans that get on this board and on this commission. So it really is center left, if not extreme left. The types of people that will be on this re established redistricting Commission.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, Liz Cheney is a Republican. That's the kind of person that would be on this commission as a Republican. And John Kasik, Governor Jon Kasek has come out against Donald Trump. He's the kind of person they put on this commission. So they're Republicans and name only. And right now I have control of that commission that draws the lines at the ballot box. If this thing passes, I will not have control over who's drawing the lines in areas like Warren County or Claremont County, Butler County with so many Republicans will be jerry mannered in the democratic areas and they'll have no representation at all. But because most of the people live there are white, that's not a problem. If it was black, we'd have all health breaking loose well, Jack Windsor we got to run the Ohio Presnetwork dot com. Great stuff. And you have a documentary. You have a document document coming up later?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Have about a minute remaining?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's called The Union Hustle and it's a five part mini series on the power of organized labor and the consequences of that movement in America. Now, Willie, it's not an anti union program, but it is a study on the waste in corruption that directly touches every taxpayer in Ohio and across the US. Episode to just drop today, it's the Project Labor Agreement Hustle, and we cut right through the chase and we show people basically that the plas are a tool to funnel money to labor unions.
Speaker 1: So if you want to have a say and a vote and who draws these lines, vote no on State Issue one. If you want college professors and liszt Cheney drawing the lines, then you vote yes. But once again, Jack Windsor, you're the best there is in Columbus, the Ohio Pressnetwork, dot Com or all the stuff is located. And once again, Jack Windsor, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Jack, you're a great American.
Speaker 4: Willie, You're the best.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. God bless America.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more if line becomes available seven four nine, seven thousand, The Truth will set us all free. Statushue one is an attempt by the radical left to seize control of the apportionment board that draws lines to the favor of Democrats. They can't win at the ballot box. They want to change the rules, and as normal Americans, we can't let that happen. Vote no on stat Issue one. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred w old of me.
Speaker 9: But I think that's something that Governor Walt's just said is quite extraordinary. You yourself just said Iran as as close to a nuclear weapon today as they have ever been. And Governor Walts you blame Donald Trump, who has been the vice president for the last three and a half years. And the answer is, you're running mate, not mine. Donald Trump consistently made the world more secured.
Speaker 4: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Rock Before I go any further. Notre Dame has lost a star recruit. Yes, Deuce McKnight, Deuce, very good players coming to you.
Speaker 4: See the Deuce is not loose. No, he's going to Alburn. I was going to Alburn over the Golden Dome. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You A bunch of reasons.
Speaker 4: It's the green, the salad, the salvation, more money, maybe that, maybe that's maybe it's more orange and the I think the females look a little better down there than they do in South Bend. There's one right there. I'm told sad is one right there. Notre Dame co edge to not shave their armpits. Is that true or false? They don't shave much, but it's a lot to shave, but they don't shave. That could be another one.
Speaker 2: I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So Auburn, which isn't it's the top echelon of the SEC, right, I mean they're not Alabama, not Georgia, not l s U. But they're they're better than Mississippi State or Vanderbilt Good School. But the location and the co ed's and the perks and the green lettuces salvation, that's number one.
Speaker 2: Would you agree?
Speaker 4: Yes? Was he the starting quarterback or like the eighth one in line? No, I mean he was a high school freshman. I believe he's a five star and was I mean, and for the longest time Notre Dame had him. But I think lately folks were, you know, getting the feeling things weren't going so good.
Speaker 2: He goes this means he.
Speaker 4: Probably got a little more dough, the ray and the me and now he's going to go down south. Now, sit there, you want to go down there? Life of luxury warm? What would you have if you're coming out if I came in coming out of that park, Yeah, you're coming out of the park. And what is that? Forty two sixty six sixty sixty six? So you come in. So you're sitting there over there in Deer Park with the family, highly recruited, and then here comes coach whoever back? Then? Say Bear Bear Bryan, you know, knocks on the door, Lott Billy Bill, Bryan, Bear Bryant. Here all I can say, now, what would you ask Bear Bryan how much roll tide?
Speaker 2: That's all I would say.
Speaker 4: Would you have the to ask Bear Bryant for money? I couldn't imagine that. I mean, today's a different deal. But how about Bobby Knight for money? Coming in money? The coach pay? Hey, this is my price tag, and I appreciate your offer, and I think you got a great school and thinking coach pretty good. But here's my number. If you can't meet that, then we're done. You see played at Alabama in ninety two and ninety three, like three or four weeks in a row. They played like Alabama, Miami of Florida, Auburn and somebody else. Is their homecoming Philadelphia thirty five yard We're standing down there in Legion field. I think it's the old the old field in Alabama. Watching this guy leaning up against the goalpost, we thought, what the heck's wrong with this? He's a standing there. We get a little closer, we see the hat. He's starting, he's starting to walk, and the field earth shaking. So does the segment what And I remember this now and there's about seven people on the sideline and I'm thinking I'm gonna get shot by somebody, or somebody's gonna come after and they're gonna I'm just gonna get crushed. I get up there. There he is. I introduced myself to Bear Bryant. I took your shot. I said, coach, he's I said, He says, Bill, Welcome to Alabama. I'm playing coach, I said, coaches, an honor to meet you. He said, Bill, welcome to Alabama.
Speaker 2: Roll tiede.
Speaker 4: That's it. And they only lost. And I thought they were gonna get beat by a million hundred and three. They only you see, only lost by twenty twenty to three. It was seven to three at halftime. I thought we were going to get kicked out of there, and thinking, I'm thinking, you SE's going to win this game, we will never get home.
Speaker 1: Do you see this quote right here, I'm gonna give it to you, your good friend Homeland Security. Yeah, Secretary of MA Yorkis who's in charge of FEMA. By the way, the two main goals of FEMA are number one equity and number two climate change. That's what that's what they do, right. Yes, he was asked a question, do you have enough money to handle these this the hurricane? He said, quote, FEMA does not have the funds to make it through. We anticipate the Congress will give us a supplemental. The reporter then pointed out the FEMA spent nine hundred and fifty million dollars on housing illegal aliens in the fiscal year that just ended, right, nine hundred and fifty million dollars. But Kamala Harris, your friend says, let's give everybody seven hundred and.
Speaker 4: Fifty seven hundred and fifty easily bus and got no house. In the follow up question that reporters should ask it also, we have sent the Ukraine one hundred billion dollars than you can we maybe you know, cut a little like a fraction of a percentage off that no, and bump that out I dare you ask? You know why? I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you two reasons.
Speaker 4: Well, the affected areas are North Carolina and Georgia.
Speaker 2: They which you're going to vote read okay?
Speaker 4: And I feel if they think that those people will remain afflicted, they'll be less likely to vote.
Speaker 2: They're white.
Speaker 4: There I said, or say it?
Speaker 3: Say it?
Speaker 4: They're white? Say it?
Speaker 2: Did you say it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 2: Sounds like a politician election.
Speaker 4: Related Yeah, you mean to tell me if that was in a certain New Orlean in Michigan, about New Orleans or New Orleans, what would happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: True, to be rolling in right now? Everything would be rebuilt, old bars getting handed out, the whole deal. I feel like a victim Minnesota. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yes, Minneapolis, let it burn.
Speaker 4: I can't take it open up.
Speaker 2: The one that's for the aroma of freedom are.
Speaker 4: The allegations on the first gentleman or second gentleman or whatever it is. Are those going to come to light? No? No, And a second woman, Kamala Harris has said we must believe all women. What about it must believe them? What about if that's Trump? He slapped a woman. Oh god, it's over break ins from ABC every five minutes around here.
Speaker 1: According to the Catholic vote dot org, yes, two women have come forward saying they were beaten by mister Kamala Harris, also known as the Second Gentleman. Now does that count? And how about the nanny he knocked up? Does that count?
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris said, we must believe all women.
Speaker 2: Do you believe the women that her husband beat?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but Kamala Harris answer that question? What I don't believe or just believe I do? I don't know which should be looked into?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Will the media do that? Absolutely not say your reaction?
Speaker 4: Will he the stood reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers temestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati? Coach Schmid Heating and Coolie five one three five three one sixty nine hundred what four.
Speaker 2: There's no ore Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town, your tailgate headquarters especially for Sunday pay Corse Stadium, Ravens and Bengals preview Tonight Lance and the Rock Richwood Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Toe Sheldon's Roundtable Show Live from Longnecks and Richwood.
Speaker 2: I love it, Yes, six oh five. I love it.
Speaker 4: Trey Hendrickson, bj Hill, Miles Murphy had practiced today, Mike Hilton not practicing. McKinley. Four former Bengals are among those advancing to the next stage of Pro Football's Hall of Fame voting. I like this number fourteen Ken Anderson, there's that number again him on our show, Lance and I a couple of weeks ago. Eighty five. Ike Curtis Silk o chosenko. I's a Curtis goof Tim McGhee, the pride to Tennessee. You know he's the man m McGee. He's the president of the Middletown Pickleball Association.
Speaker 2: I could kick his ass and golf.
Speaker 4: Bill Bergie number sixty legendary linebacker sixties with the Bengals, and and Leaping Lamar Parish remember.
Speaker 1: Him Rock not It was a I heard yes, number twenty Leaping Lamar. Also Frank Robinson and Joe Burrow played defensive tackle on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Can you play? Can you play defensive end?
Speaker 2: Kenny?
Speaker 4: Can you play corner?
Speaker 2: And he played.
Speaker 4: Can he play safety?
Speaker 2: Kenny?
Speaker 4: I don't know why did you ask him? We need it?
Speaker 2: Ask him?
Speaker 4: He came out to Day and said he must play a perfect game in order for them to win.
Speaker 1: Ye, well we got we got the birthday boy coming up, Moe the birthday boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sixty two two years to look at day over twenty nine. I don't know what happens sixty second birthday today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations most getting oldos, great rock, thank you, I had on.
Speaker 4: I'm with Jason Williams a day. By the way, we're gonna write a Marshary o'clock. He's the best. Yep. I think Eddie's on his way with the Spirit of Pete Rose to Keenland, but on the horses. Yeah, he's taking inspiration from the hit King and gonna lose you. Like my idea of the cast five to one on number five in the seventh threes.
Speaker 1: Bring the casket to the statue of Pete Rose, put it underneath and let fans yeah, and have a glass partition like Lennon. Remember, remember that may be a little much. Why don't we want to have fren look at him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know if we want that, but yeah, put him underneath. There wouldn't that be something? What happens when they asked us for new stadium in three years ago?
Speaker 2: Dig them up? Dig them up?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Do you lie him? And stayed at Great Gab. Yeah, Babe, Ruth did say get me out of stoo Shopore. I got Moegger coming up breaking down the game on Sunday, WILLI and Hotter of the Birthday Boy himself, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge report pros when I need the price the cot Bellies. I listened to the yid Man on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: He lives now only in our memories and what memories they were on seven hundred w Autie. Billy Hunningham. The Great American News coming up. But first of all, Mogar haven't ady.
Speaker 2: On in a while.
Speaker 1: I know, so, I don't know what you lost my number. I don't know what happened, but you're here now. I have only about five minutes before the news. I want to talk to you about three issues. Number one, how big this Sunday's game at one o'clock with Lamar Jackson. Those guys are running like deer right through the line. How big is Sunday, Sunday afternoons.
Speaker 4: Get well.
Speaker 10: The only gauge I used to determine how big a Bengals home game is is what I can convince you to attend. No, Okay, so it's not that big. No, it's massive. The difference between one and four and two and three is huge. If you're two and three, you've got a head to head victory against Baltimore, you're off to a good start in the AFC North. You will have one consecutive games, probably gonna be favored in the next game in Jersey against the Giants, and then you're gonna play a Cleveland team that right now feels like a mess. You got a chance to get going at one in four. Now you're talking about having to go nine and three the rest of the way just to get to ten wins. And that's no guarantee that you get in. So I think this game is enormous.
Speaker 1: Do you how do you stop the rushing offense with a terrible defensive line? Hendrickson is still heard, I guess, to one extent or another, they have no linebackers other than Logan Wilson. They're aren't They giving up one hundred and forty yards a game or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've been bad against the run.
Speaker 10: I think the more troubling issue is there's no pass rush. I think they're last in the NFL by far and pressure rate. So what's interesting is the Ravens have said we're gonna run it until you stop us. They've taken their two really good tight ends, they've turned them into pass blockers. They really haven't asked Lamar to do a lot throwing the football. So it'll be interesting if the Bengals figure out a way to slow down Derrick Henry and at least put the Ravens in a situation where they try to do something that they say they can do but they really haven't tried to do yet. Look, Joe Burrow said yesterday, I have to be damn near perfect, which he's right. The offense has to be damn near perfect. I think it's really hard to play that way though. Look they were damn near perfect against the Washington Commanders didn't win the football game. Yeah, so I think that's a really hard way to play. But the answer is the Bengals if they win this football game on Sunday, chances are it's gonna be because the offense outscored Baltimore. It's gonna be because the offense was so good that maybe the Bengals got to stop and force the Ravens to do something they don't want to do. They're probably not gonna stop Derrick Henry. You hope you can keep him from getting ripping off an eighty seven yard run like he did last week.
Speaker 4: He's fast, dude.
Speaker 10: He's fast and he's big, and you got to make a business decision if you get in front of him. I think this game is about the Bengals offense, though, and that's good. They have sixty seven points over the last two games, eight touchdowns. They've been efficient, they've been effective. Burrow had the interception, but they haven't made a ton of mistakes. I think this is about the Bengals offense against a Ravens defense that took three weeks really to start to play the way they would like. They've changed how they play. Sixtyb's on the field against the Bengals offense. That is healthy. The offensive line is playing very well. Joe Burrow didn't get sacked last week. They've got some variety to the run game. They've got a lot of tight ends, including eric All, who I think is going to be a Pro Bowl caliber player. And they've got both in Jamar and t healthy. That's the strength of the team. That's the identity of the team. If they win this game on Sunday as underdogs at home, it's gonna be because the offense can continues to click and.
Speaker 2: No Iger can Joe Burrow play defensive tackle.
Speaker 4: I don't think we want that.
Speaker 2: What if he did that? Would that be a little bit of a shock?
Speaker 4: That would be a problem, you think so? Yes, he's pretty good though, he's a great quarterback.
Speaker 1: Secondly, Pete Rose, I spoke to a distant family member to contact I won't mention the name on one of the adult kids, and I suggested to bring Pete Rose back to Cincinnati to be buried somewhere in honor, possibly underneath the statue. Remember Lennon had that deal going on for a long time. Yes, and the Castellanies would allow it. Would that be something if Pete was buried underneath the statue?
Speaker 4: Fine?
Speaker 1: Are you okay with that? More than I could go there and worship going on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: I've never worshiped at the altar of Pete Road Pete Rose.
Speaker 10: Although I am saddened by his passing, and there's a lot of complex emotions I think that a lot of us have as it relates to Pete Rose.
Speaker 4: But I don't know that I would.
Speaker 10: I mean, my grandmother has been passed for a few years, and I do a bad job of going to see her grave. So I probably need to prioritize that before I do.
Speaker 4: Pete Well, allegedly there's going to be a mess. Does it surprise you that Pete Rose's estate might be a mess? No, it doesn't, But you would think someone in their eighties would say, no, No, I don't know that.
Speaker 10: I'm stunned that Pete didn't really have his affairs in order.
Speaker 4: I I hate to say that his affairs have come back to hant God rest his soul.
Speaker 10: But I'm I'm I'm not exactly gonna be stunned if if Pete's if Pete's uh remains remains and state and what he has left goes through some sort.
Speaker 4: Of weirdly it's not you know, I've tried to get I've written instructions. I have a will, I have a trust uh huh, I have a durable power of attorney.
Speaker 1: I have a medical power of attorney. I told my so called air this is where it is. Here's a copy there. These are my instructions.
Speaker 4: You don't think Pete, how much am I getting?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Oh? Are you surprised that Pete's affairs may not be in order? In fact, you'd be surpris if they were. Ano thing is?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 4: He he sold most of his memorabilia, right.
Speaker 2: He gave me forty two fifty six bat and ball did he? And said?
Speaker 4: Can I have that in your will?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, he said, can you get me five hundred thousand exactly?
Speaker 10: So here's the good news. You know, most of that stuff that he would ordinarily have to will the people he's already sold. So I'm look, I wish the family well, I wish the family well. I'm sure it's a very hard time for them because he went suddenly. Nobody saw this coming, right, And so I hope they're taking comfort in the fact that a lot of folks, specifically here in town, are paying their respects. We want to do so and sharing great stories. We want to do so, we.
Speaker 2: Want to do something, we want to do.
Speaker 1: Tell me what to do, where to go, And there's no directions nothing, and at some point the body must shall we say rights somewhere?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean to me, that's up to the family. They can do it whatever they please. I would like to think that the Reds themselves will do something that is appropriate. Whether Pete's body is there or not, you know it will is really not that important.
Speaker 4: But I'm America.
Speaker 2: My wallpark.
Speaker 4: Wasn't bay Ruth's body displayed at the Yankee Stadium at some point? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Nineteen forty seven they did.
Speaker 10: Something really appropriate and respectful when Tom Browning passed away, right, And I would like to think that something similar and probably to a larger degree, because of pete stature with the franchise.
Speaker 2: The Reds are trying.
Speaker 10: They're trying, I would I'm sure they're going to do a great job in celebrating and memorializing the hit.
Speaker 4: King, are you really sixty two years old? I'm not sixty two years old or sixty two? Not sixty two years old? Do I look sixty two?
Speaker 2: Let's take a break. We've got news coming up. And if I'm sixty two, then what are you eighty two?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not quite, but I hope to be ninety years old. Wouldn't that be something four more years? Four more years sounds like a politician. No, thank you, seriously, happy birthday. Thanks so, I will go to a game with you next year at Great America.
Speaker 10: You'll go to a Reds game with me right at down on my birthday, Willie said, he'll go to a game next year of my choosing, no of your choosing, no of our choose, our choosing.
Speaker 4: Do you get the tickets or do I get the tickets?
Speaker 2: You get the tickets?
Speaker 4: Okay, you know where I sit.
Speaker 2: I want to sit with the people.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you said that last time.
Speaker 2: I want to sit with the people.
Speaker 4: The last time you came out there, you didn't get a free second. It was great.
Speaker 10: I was there for an inning. You were you were there for an inning. Yes, next year, I'm going to hold you to that eighty one. Maybe next year we'll go to a Reds playoff game
Speaker 2: On seven hundred WLW