Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show.
Speaker 4: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 3: Carella is the one that you need to know. Now. It's show side.
Speaker 1: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny. This guy. Have you heard him. Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 3: Oh, show sign. What an incredible weekend.
Speaker 4: We've had the largest protest in US history, a war breaking out in the Middle East, lawmakers shot in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: What a week. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 3: E's the cuel Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It is the Crowdcast.
Speaker 4: I am carel Happy Monday, June sixteenth, So very glad you are joining me. We crammed a week's worth of world events into one weekend. It was an extraordinarily busy weekend for world events, and some of them devastating, some of them encouraging, some of them fatal. We're gonna talk all about those today. Also, you know, can we start with something fun, because boy, is that crap heavy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I mean, god damn, you know, can we start with something fun? I've binge watched the best television show that I've seen in a long time over the weekend. It's called The Diplomat. It's on Netflix. If you're jonesing for a West Wing type show that's as good as The West Wing, you want to watch The Diplomat. Although it's not set in the United States, it doesn't matter. It is absolutely incredible. And in season two, Alison Jenny from The West Wing joins the cast, and in season three Bradley Whitford from The West Wing is going to join the cast as her husband. So it's an incredible show. It talks of geopolitics, it shows you some of the things that go on behind the scenes, albeit dramatized.
Speaker 3: I fully believe that this is how it is, and it's just a great show.
Speaker 4: So if you want to get into a political show that's fast moving and not stop and just bam bam, bam, bam bam every scene The Diplomat child, Oh my god, it warm me up.
Speaker 3: I was exhausted.
Speaker 4: I mean there was the threat of like four different wars, and there was assassinations and they're oh my god, I was exhausted, just like I was from this weekend. I mean, there was a lot of stuff going on in that show. So if you have not seen The Diplomat, it is on Netflix. It is certainly worth getting a Netflix subscription for a month. You can get those free just about anywhere. Your phone company probably offers you free Netflix. Mine does T Mobile, so you know, just get it and watch The Diplomat. Also a fun show, fun, no brainy thinking, you know, just fun is Fubar Fubar with Arnold Schwartzenega, very very cute. It's also on Netflix. He's a spy, discovers his daughter's a spy. They have to team up. Family drama. It's fabulous, it's fun, it's light. There's Arnold, he's funny. The rest of the cast is fun. There's a lesbian it's all good. It's a fun show as well, called fu Bar. So that's that's the fun part of our show today. Let's let's start with that, because boy, because really I had to with I had to withdraw.
Speaker 3: I was on.
Speaker 4: News overload this weekend because god, what a newsy weekend. Right, Let's start with something that I think has not gotten enough press, even though it's you know, gotten worldwide press. But can you imagine if a Democrat walked in to Marjorie Taylor Green's house and killed her? Can you imagine if a Democrat walked into a state senator's house that's MAGA and killed you know, them and their families. Can you imagine what MAGA would do? Trump would probably declare martial law or something. I mean, can can you imagine? Well, we don't have to, because it happened over the weekend to Democrats shot by a political ideologue radicalized by MAGA and Donald Trump who attacked people in their homes. It is one of the most horrific political stories. The rest of the world is treating it as the enormous big deal that it is. In America, we're sort of shuffling it off to Buffalo, But it is an enormous deal, and it just shows the times in which we are living. This weekend was such a schizophrenic weekend. You had those killings, which in and of themselves are enough news for the weekend. It's horrible. All of our attention should be focused. They have now caught the guy. As far as I'm concerned, they could just run him over. I mean truly. If this isn't for the death penalty, I don't know what it is, you know, politically motivated assassinations. I hate Donald Trump. I hate him, and yes I want him to drop dead of natural causes. He just turned seventy nine, heart attack, stroke, whatever it might be. I do not want someone to walk up to him and kill him like this person did to these Democrats. That's the difference between being sane and being insane. That's the difference between being a Democrat and being maga. Yeah, I would love it if Trump took a long walk off a short pier, but I don't want it at the hands of any other American or foreign person. We do not assassinate presidents now, historically, they do assassinate dictators. So that's on him. If he wants to become one, then you know, then there'll be repercressions. But in terms of an American president or any of our lawmakers. I hate every MAGA representative or GOP representative of the House and Senate, but never in a billion years would it cross my mind that it would be a good thing to have someone walk into their homes and kill them or their family. That's not how I think, that's not how democrats think, that's not how progressives and independents think, and that's not how sane people think. It is how MAGA thinks. It is how Donald Trump thinks. Eradicate your enemy.
Speaker 3: So what a very terrible weekend. Just the news alone.
Speaker 4: And what it says about us as a country and where they're talking about us on the BBC and other networks, like we're a third world nation. They listed all the stuff going on in America. I read a whole art today. Canadians are not coming here. They're not coming to Vegas, they're not coming to Maine, they're not coming to San Francisco. They're not coming. Other people are now deciding to not come here. We're having political assassinations. We're having these large rallies. Trump's having that big military parade that he had on Saturday, which only ten thousand people attended. Meanwhile, fifty million people attended the No King's rally. No Kings, just disco queens. Baby, Thank you, Stephen Cabal, DJ Valentino Rose. So the killings in and of themselves should be enough news.
Speaker 3: Oh but it wasn't.
Speaker 4: It wasn't because Benjamin Netanyahoo, the person who has been committing genocide in Gaza, the person who has refused humanitarian aid to let Gazins die and starve in Squalor, decided it wasn't enough to commit genocide in Gaza. Now he's got to stop start lobbing missiles at Iran. Why why is Netan Yahou attacking Iran? Well, I'll give you the Israeli party line and then i'll tell you why they really are doing it. The Israeli party line is we're getting rid of all of their nuclear capability and their missiles. Well, first of all, that's not on Israel to do. Okay, you don't bomb a country because negotiations on their nuclear weapons have stalled. You keep negotiating. Iran has ability under treaties to enrich uranium. Everyone's afraid they're going to have a nuke or a suitcase nuke like in the show Fubar. But as of this point, they have shown no sign that they have nuclear capability in terms of bombs. So in Netan, Yahoo has decided to kill hundreds more people and lob bombs into Iran. So Iran, of course, is defending itself and lobbing bombs into Israel. Iran has said it's a declaration of war. Now I'm gonna explain to you what's really going on over there in just a second, because I know what's really going on and os Lord you're telling Meanwhile, become a patron at patreon dot com, Forward class, really Correll wotch live at YouTube YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll. Comment like I want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really kill dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 4: So Iran is one of the largest state sponsors of terrorism. They support him as they support Hezbola, they support al Qaeda. They hate the West, can't stand us hate us. This is their government, not their people. Okay, many of their people don't like their government. Many Iranians want to come into the twenty first century. Their government doesn't want them to. Now, I want you to imagine that you are being judged by Donald Trump's government. There are countries that already want to bomb the United States. Okay, there are and I and you would be victim of Donald Trump's policies even though we don't support them. So many people in Iran are going to die, not because they're bad people, but because their government has bad policies. Now, Israel has been wanting America to get rid of Iran for them for some time, and I mean get rid of now.
Speaker 3: We haven't. We've negotiated, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: What's going on here now is Benjamin Netanyaho is on a genocide kick. He has decided to simply wipe out any people in the Middle East, no matter how many that don't approve of Israel. If I wiped out every person that didn't approve of me, I'd be very very lonely. But Benjamin Netanyahoo has decided that if you are not a friend to Israel, you must die. Iran did not directly any missiles at Israel. First, Israel followed the United States preemption policy that we first instituted with Iraq. The use there never was a policy of preemption. That's like the thought police, you know, gonna bomb someone or arrest someone for something they're thinking.
Speaker 3: So we did that with Iraq.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's got upon some mass destructure, we must stop them before he uses them.
Speaker 3: He didn't. But it was a preemptive strike.
Speaker 4: Well, this Iranian strike from Israel was a preemptive strike. Israel did not have nuclear weapons that could reach is I'm sorry, Iran did not have nuclear weapons that could reach Israel. But they quote, we're getting close unquote. That's like killing someone during sex because they're about to orgasm. They haven't done it yet, dude, So you know, so Israe decides, well, we're not gonna wait we the talks with the US broke down, We're gonna bomb their nuclear sites, which are deeply hidden underground. Who can say if they've even reached them. The other thing Israel does support Hesbela. Israel does support terrorism. I'm sorry, sorry, Iran does support Hesbela. Iran does support terrorism and Iran supplies missiles that get lobbed into Israel almost on a daily basis from various regions around Israel. And those missiles come from Hamas, and Hamas gets them from Iran. So Israel's tired of that, so they've decided to blow up Iran's missile capabilities and.
Speaker 3: Their nuclear capabilities.
Speaker 4: They are killing civilians, but Netanyahu doesn't care about that. He just cares about gen So now that he's basically wiped out almost every person in Gaza, he wants to turn his attention to wipe out almost every person in Iran.
Speaker 3: I don't condone what Israel is doing.
Speaker 4: I don't because Benjamin Netan Yahoo is not a sane individual and committing genocide or attacking people just because they don't like you. And I've never understood this. Who can have a nuke and who can't? Why can't Iran have a nuke? We have them, Israel has them, India, Pakistan has them, Australia. I mean a lot of countries have nuclear weapons. Why can't Iran? Oh, because we don't like what they might do with them. Well, their allies with China, Russia, and North Korea, which are all three nuclear nations, So the notion that they would be any more dangerous of a world with Iran having a nuke is ridiculou If nukes are so dangerous that people like Iran can't have them, then no one should have them. Because the only country in the world to ever use a nuclear weapon, say it with me, is the United States, and yet no one bans us from having them when we're the only ones that's used to them. So of all the countries that shouldn't have a nuclear weapon, it's probably the United States because we'll use it. So we have this ridiculousness of who can have a nuke and who can't, And we have this ridiculousness of we're going to preemptively strike to make sure they don't harm us.
Speaker 3: That's like me saying I'm going to go smack the crap.
Speaker 4: Out of a homophobe just in case they decide to attack me. I mean, it's just not a good policy. And then we have Netanyahu's desire in the region to get rid of anybody that doesn't agree with it Israel's existence. Well, that's an ideal situation for them, but it leaves a lot of blood in the sand, and we're trying to be uninvolved. But meanwhile, we've got air force carriers and the like in the region, and we have planes that are helping knock down some of the incoming missiles into Israel because that iron dome thing doesn't work one hundred percent effectively, especially when there's two hundred missiles coming. So this is all about Benjamin Netanyahoo trying to finally eradicate anybody in the region that doesn't like him, that doesn't like Israel. Now, Iran is no crystal clear clean anything. And believe me, the Iranian government, I could give two craps about their homophobic anti woman. They're stuck in the year like four hundred BC. They're based in theocracy. It's a bad government and what I love to see that government remove.
Speaker 3: Sure, this ain't the way.
Speaker 4: This only radicalizes more people, and it only turns more people that might have been sympathetic to your cause against your cause. So now Iranians that might not have given two craps about Israel, like you know what, I don't care. That's my government's problem. I just want to live my life. Those Iranians now they hate Israel. So this only makes things worse. As if someone should be told that dropping bombs preemptively on a country only worsens the situation.
Speaker 3: But it does.
Speaker 4: And the reason that in Yahoo is doing it is because Donald Trump won't stop him. Joe Biden stopped him, Donald Trump will not. So the world sits and condemns. Most of the UN and the NATO nations have condemned end Israel for their unprovoked attack on Iran.
Speaker 3: Most people are telling Israel to knock it off. We're not. We're not.
Speaker 4: In fact, we'll probably sell them more missiles and more bombs to use against the Iranians, because that's the business of war. So over the weekend, we had a war breakout in the Middle East. We had state officials, redemocratic state officials shot in politically motivated shootings. We had a seated president throw himself a military parade at the cost of like fifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: We also had the largest protest in US history, and we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: Go anywhere except Patreon dot com forwards must re corell more to go. Listen to do you Wanna Bump? Reading Everywhere? By Carrel Jube Doube Wanna bump?
Speaker 4: Go listen, Go watch the video at YouTube dot com, forward slash Really Carrell.
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 4: Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on you tube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash Really Correl.
Speaker 3: Thanks for almost.
Speaker 4: Thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 3: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 4: Over fifty million people in the United States have made it clear they don't want a king.
Speaker 3: They want dancing queens. Honey, that's what they want. And the dancing queen. I don't have a king. I have a queen. Her name is Ember. She dictates everything we do, and I am her loyal subject.
Speaker 4: Sodom mind. I don't mind having a queen, but no kings. Fifty million people out in the streets here in Las Vegas, even though it was one hundred and eight here in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: They were out.
Speaker 4: They were out everywhere every major city. And I have such mixed feelings about it all. First of all, great, I'm glad you all feel better. I'm glad you made a show of solidarity. I'm glad it's the largest protest in US history, and I'm glad it's against Donald Trump. That's all great. But on this Monday, what has happened from the protest, Well, he has now stated that in the cities that had the biggest protest Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, he is doubling down on immigration raids. Instead of listening to the fifty plus million people, he is actually upstepping or stepping up his immigration raids in major cities in blue states, not in red states.
Speaker 3: In blue states, he's.
Speaker 4: Leaving people alone that work in hospitality or food processing because the white people that own those got to it. But he's going to go to the Blue states, to their largest cities and bring even more ice agents in in their military gear to make people disappear. What else is going to come from the rally? I honestly I want to hear from you tell me in the chatroom at YouTube dot com, forward, Sashui Correll. What is going to come from fifty million people going out and feeling good? And if feeling good is all that there is, hey, in today's times, that's plenty. My niece went out, Karen at eighty years old, went out and protested. She's protested the Vietnam War in the seventies and now this no king's in her eighties.
Speaker 3: But what did it do? It sent a message?
Speaker 4: What message that the people that didn't vote for Donald Trump are still upset with it?
Speaker 3: Well he knew that. What other message did it send?
Speaker 4: I'm really curious because as far as I'm concerned, it was a great exercise. It was wonderful, but almost an exercise in futility. It hasn't changed any seats in Congress. It hasn't changed the minds of MAGA in any way, shape or form. It hasn't caused any Senator to vote a different way. So, other than making us feel good, what.
Speaker 3: Did it do?
Speaker 4: Did it stop the deportation raids? No, it actually made them increase. Did it cause Congress to suddenly want to impeach Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: No? No, So what did it do?
Speaker 4: I'd love yes. I know it made you feel good. I know it made you feel like you weren't alone. I know it gave you a sense of community and camaraderie, and all of those things are great and they're worthy, and I'm glad it happened. But in terms of politics, in terms of the administration, in terms of lawmaking, what did it do? I'm really curious to hear from you in the comments down below. If the show is not live for you, that's okay, put your comments down below. What did fifty million people marching saying no kings really do outside of make them feel good, give them a sense of community and camaraderie, bring people together, which is great. Those are all noble things. But in terms of stopping the ice rates, stopping Donald Trump, stopping the MAGA momentum, making Senator act properly.
Speaker 3: What did it do?
Speaker 4: I'm interested as to what you have to say, you know, so let you know, let me know, let me know what you think it did, because I'm curious to hear from you.
Speaker 3: What do you think it did?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't want to be that person. I don't want to rain on their parades. I don't because again, I think it's fabulous that it happened. I think the world watching fifty million Americans sending a message to the world that we don't all agree with this guy, that we don't want him to be a dictator. Okay, that's great, But did it change one policy? Did it change one seat in the House to Senate? Did it stop the ice raids? Did it protect one Hispanic person from being abducted? Actually it did the opposite. He's now doubling down on immigration. So what, in your opinion did it do? I'd love to hear from you. Put your comments down below under the video. Whether you're on Patreon or whether you're on YouTube dot com. Forward Sashu y Carrell. If you're in the chatroom right now I'm reading the chat room. What do you think this march? This no King's rally across the US, the biggest in United States history. On the same day, he had his parade where only ten thousand people showed up, So it was not the huge success they were thinking, even though they tried to distance the media tried to say, well, this parade is for the two hundred and fiftyeth anniversary of the army.
Speaker 3: It just happens to fall on his birthday. Bullshit, So much bullshit that happened.
Speaker 4: That parade happened because he wanted a show of force from the military. He wanted to be like a dictator or a dick and sit there and act like he's an emperor. And he got his moment. But while that was going on, the largest protest in US history against him was going on.
Speaker 3: What did it do?
Speaker 4: I'd love to hear from you. I want to see your comments down below. I want to see what you're saying in the chat room.
Speaker 3: What did it say? What did it do?
Speaker 4: Ha, there's someone saying, so we should do nothing. I'm not saying you should do nothing. Have I said anywhere in this that the protest should not have happened. I did not have I said that I'm glad it happened.
Speaker 3: I did? Did I say that I'm glad?
Speaker 4: It gave a sense of community and camaraderie and like at least, a sense that you're doing something. Yes, I said all of those things. But when I turn it around and I ask you directly, but what did it do? You don't like that question because you know in your heart, you know in your heart that underneath it all, outside of making you feel better, it did nothing. And that's the hard reality. And everyone wants to feel like it did something.
Speaker 3: It didn't.
Speaker 4: We already know that seventy million people don't approve of Donald Trump. They didn't vote for him. We already know that millions are upset with the ice raids.
Speaker 3: We know this. So all it.
Speaker 4: Did was solidify that there's fifty million people in America that don't like Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, we know that. Did it change anything? I want to hear from.
Speaker 4: You you all win, tell me what and don't tell me that all it made me feel. I know that it made you feel good. I want to know what it changed. I am pro easy.
Speaker 3: You want to be a bum Perkyboddy or I could change nothing. Is that okay too, because it's deed.
Speaker 4: It showed the world we're not just gonna fit around and let him do that.
Speaker 2: Fought Broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It's broadcasting from a completely.
Speaker 2: Different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.