Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to Fluckus Socks the podcast, episode three sixty nine. Today on the show, we have some July fourth urban decay for you in housekeeping you're gonna love. Then Israel wants us to fight another war for them. We'll tell you with who. Then we tackle ableism and cringe of the week. And last but not least, in urban decay, there was a H. E. B glitch but unfortunately it didn't take all this and marks pluck Us Talks The Podcast episode three sixty nine ranked the best news podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh because words are just worth until action actually starts and actually speak loud and word but at the same time worth speak.
Speaker 1: Loud ac speacause sometimes it's the right thing to do, the right thing to do. Very cool, very cool. That's what Stocks podcast featuring Richard from.
Speaker 3: Rat Richard.
Speaker 1: All right, one for one. On the intro, as always, guys, we love America. We live in the greatest country in the world and we all know that. But here's the crazy part. Two hundred and fifty years later, we're still here drinking whatever the government decided to put in our water. Fluoride for your teeth, chlorine to keep things clean. That's not a decision I want someone else making for me and my family, which is why I use cove period to purify my water. Over two hundred and nine million Americans are on fluoridated water right now. And here's what the science actually shows. A recent study confirmed that fluoride exposure is linked to lower IQ scores in children. That's not a fringe study. That's from Jama Pediatrics, one of the most respected medical journals in the world. And chlorine that isn't even the worst part. It's what happens when it reacts with natural particles in the water from plants and soil. It creates chemical byproducts called TM which the government itself calls probbable human carcinogens linked to disruption of your gut and cancer. Sure, states are moving away from this. Utah and Florida ban fluoride, but that process takes years, and your kids and family are drinking this water today. You need something that works now, and that's exactly what covid Pere is. They're certified to remove up to ninety nine point nine percent of contaminants fluoride, THHMS, pharmaceuticals, pfas. Anything that isn't water gets filtered out. I love my cove Pere because it's easy to use. You plug it in and fill it up, and you're drinking purified hot or cold water with the push of a button. It also looks really good on my kitchen counter. So don't wait for the government to catch up. Take back control of your water. And in honor of America's two hundred and fiftieth cove Pere is giving my audience two hundred and fifty dollars off if you use my link covepure dot com slash fleckus. So don't wait, get this now while you still pen covepeer dot com, slash fleas. That's co v E p u R dot com slash fleckus. Thank you to cove peer for sponsoring. Let's get into house, all right. Thank you to covi peer for sponsoring. Thank you so much, cove here, Thank you cove Pere. I love my cove here. Did everyone have a nice weekend? I did, I did too. Uh, there was an episode on Friday, if you guys missed it, obviously, it was the three day weekend July fourth on Saturday, so we were gonna take off, but we take care of the members.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we treat our members in a little specific, nice way where they get stuff.
Speaker 1: That's it, you know, they get stuff they support us. We give them full episodes. So if you guys are mad you missed that one, there is a more positive timeline you can jump onto, or you just sign up and get days and days of backlog. And we have another announcement here. Next week and the week after we are gonna be off for vacation, but we're gonna be releasing on our usual schedule for members, So we're gonna have bonus lands, Richer, rap Boy shows, and Fleckus Files Tuesday Friday Tuesday Friday. So if you guys are gonna miss us during the two weeks we have off, there is a solution.
Speaker 4: And I don't want to speak out a turn here, but doesn't YouTube give like a month free? Is that still going on?
Speaker 1: Maybe check? Yeah, check they did in the beginning. I don't know if they're still offering that, but check that out. You might like that and you'll love the members only content. We're really taking care of the members. And as always, if you guys do become a member and you send me a screenshot, I'll follow you back on the social media of your choice.
Speaker 4: And again, tiny little announcement, never sign up for members on your iPhone because it charges you just an extra amount of money that goes right to Apple. So if you're going to do it, do it on the desktop. And if you made the mistake, you can go back and like change it at the end of the month or whatever.
Speaker 1: Or you can do it, and who cares about the extra three bucks?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't like I don't like that. I don't like our members paying high prices. I don't like them being left alone over the Fourth of July weekend with no episode.
Speaker 1: And I also don't like them paying high prices. So that's a good look, all right. We've been watching a lot of the World Cup games lately, and obviously we're not huge soccer guys. Yeah, but it's actually been fun. Of course comes once every four years, right and yeah to America. Yeah, it's in America. And I watched the games last week and there were a couple of games that came down to like the final seconds, and there was a goal with like less than a minute left and went to penalty kicks. But there is one note I have for the game, get rid of off sides.
Speaker 4: Anybody can go anywhere, and then if you sneak them, you sneak them.
Speaker 1: Well every time it's a fun goal. And they're like, oh, actually it was off sides. Isn't the whole point to sneak behind the defenders and get a breakaway goal? Like, just get rid of off sides? I don't understand. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Wonder what the implications of that would be. I get you know what you're up to. But we have off sides in hockey too, and I.
Speaker 1: Think it'd be a lot more goals scored, a lot more fast breaks, and it'd be like it's ten to one. It would be way better. I think they did off sides for a reason.
Speaker 4: So you're kind of like an immigrant who's like, why don't everyone get free house? You know, you're kind of coming late, So maybe just let the soccer fans decide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys tell me in the comments why off sides is so important? Okay, all right, let's get to the first story of the day, and it is one that affects maybe some of us. Can you give that a read?
Speaker 4: Mystery of explosive diarrhea parasite outbreak in the US as experts try to figure out what's causing it. And it looks like it's hot in the northeast and Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that explains a lot. And then how many years does it say this explosive diarrhea parasite is supposed to last?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm assuming you have a multiple year bad shitting.
Speaker 1: We started off with the joke, no one's going to the bathroom like that. Okay, you sure, Let's get to our next story, because it's true. Our next story. It's gonna be a quick one. But Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey got married at Madison Square Garden over the weekend, and then outside a cop gave some people pastries and they thought it was from her. I please have it off with the leave.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god, god, we're having Tyler.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was pretty embarrassing for everyone involved. Well, if you're allowed gay ethnic that's not really embarrassing. That's par for the course, right, That's what you see on that drag race show and other shit like that.
Speaker 1: So he was acting normal, high excitement. Yeah, and then someone had a funny reply.
Speaker 4: I wanted to tell you guys, Yeah, closest you're going to get to seeing how dark Age's peasants acted. That's you really just put yourself the queen. The queen touched me, I don't know. Man celebrity worship and obviously that was like a big event. But crazy people, and that's like seemed like late at night, you're waiting around to see nothing, women in homosexuals loitering outside the venue.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy, And then there was like a fact check. The desserts didn't even come from Taylor Swift. I think they've just like donated to people outside. It doesn't matter. It's what you thought in the moment.
Speaker 4: It's what you believed, right, But yeah, total medieval peasant shit, and we had to acknowledge that tweet.
Speaker 1: We got Taylor Swift desserts from Pete's Coffee. It's a croissant. It's like stale. It's nine PM. I think they're eating that shit in there. Yeah, there's no baby's blood in that, all right, all right? We got some July fourth stuff. Obviously, everyone probably who watches the show probably had a nice weekend celebrating with their families, But there was some July fourth urban decay. We're gonna start with the Philadelphia Benjamin Franklin lookalike contest winner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's black and no facial hair. Kaya Burgess wins Ben Franklin lookike contest at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. And we have a video here we'll play look at Ben Franklin to the right of her.
Speaker 1: She goes me, I won, And then I was looking around, like you sure any of these guys in the background didn't have it. They couldn't have won. The guy who awards her looks like Ben Franklin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that guy like probably gets paid to do it, does tours or something as a real resume Ben Franklin resume.
Speaker 1: But this is who won the Ben Franklin look a Lot lookalike contest. And it's because we don't have a meritocracy in America anymore. We need to lower our standards for brown people so they can feel good. Yeah, and I don't even want to get that extreme.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's make a wish, It's it's irony voting, you know, it's it's like for all the wrong reasons. And if you're gonna get too harsh on this one thing, like you can look like the crazy person at the end, like what the fuck this random organization that I didn't know about before today. But you start to see these hundreds and thousands of times over the last five years, and you go, huh something, ma, right.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's how I see it. But yes, lowering the standards so brown people can feel good, DEI, we do it. Affirmative action, we do it, Hollywood casting, we do it, prison reform we did it. Ben Franklin lookalike contests and Obama check. Yeah. And that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, you call it a lookalike contest, and you can go ahead and skip that. It's not a lookalike contest. It might be a what gets the biggest headline contest, it might be an irony contest or a popularity contest even but it's certainly not a Ben Franklin lookalike contest. That's not true how you slice it. I'm filing a report, Yeah, official complaint.
Speaker 1: Yeah to the Philadelphia's share of selfist.
Speaker 4: You remember those fat black pitches dancing, They go clear it up for us, they go ready report all right.
Speaker 1: Next, we have a guy who is not happy about celebrating July fourth because we're on stolen land.
Speaker 6: Think about this, Think about the stolen land. Think about celebrating fourth of July knowing that you're on stolen land from the Native Americans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, happy for July?
Speaker 1: All right, So just sitting with that, let me process that. For Yeah, I was gonna say, look, how a weekend this guy's bloodline, uh huh, Like, I'm sure somewhere generations that go someone this guy was related to did something. I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's kind of a medieval like he looks after the horses, low iq.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe there was nothing truly in his blood line. Well, okay, go ahead, finish your vent. I'm gonna say, maybe someone in his bloodline did something and then they weakened it to the point where he's like a gay guy end of the bloodline, lisping about fourth of July. Right, Yeah, hangs out with dom tops, Yes, certainly.
Speaker 4: And one thing I'm I've been seeing a lot of people talk about in general, obviously this fourth of July stolen land. Hell, I ain't celebrating. My family was slaves back in two hundred fifty years ago. All that that non celebratory shit. There's an interesting like metaphor almost where it's like, yeah, but you wouldn't go up to a guy on his birthday and say, hey, remember all that terrible shit you did. There's like a weird time and a place and it does trigger them, but like, think about it in any sort of interpersonal situation.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, Mike, congratulations on the promotion. You're there. It's a big dinner.
Speaker 4: But remember when you got drunk and got that duy.
Speaker 1: You know, like it just is such.
Speaker 4: A weird energy, like reactive and negative. You could just go have a normal weekend with your freak trans friends. No one's stopping you. You actually get a day off. You get a day off exactly. So it's just weird energy. But obviously everyone does. They they act up.
Speaker 1: It's like the demon inside them really doesn't like the Fourth of July. Very true. And then mom Damie had a little bit of a press conference. Here he is talking about the fourth of July behind a desk.
Speaker 8: Nearly a decade ago, I too felt what you feel, the joy of no longer being just a New Yorker, but an American too. You each hold a special power, the power to determine what America means. The powerful have always known their answer. America, in their view, is an arena of supremacy. We're only a select few are allowed freedom. We're not all are created equal. America, if you ask them, becomes less the more people it welcomes. America, they will tell you belongs only to those with the right accent or the right shade of skin. The rest of us, they insist, should be grateful for merely being allowed to visit.
Speaker 1: How small they are, how weak, how on original?
Speaker 4: All right, let's just shut him up there and then let the zoom out pan out to all his minority props that he has around him.
Speaker 1: And he's sitting at the desk backwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently this was what at George Washington desk of some kind I think not good. And he's sitting at it backwards. He's got his little you could see his little legs, very unprofessional. And then he's got his pets, his multiple hit jobs, the fat black woman, all his pets who are aggrieved this fourth of July, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they're all collecting around him and explaining why they need our shit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: A lot of those people are just, oh, they might not be welcomed as an American. They're already getting free stuff. You guys, wouldn't fucking believe it, And they have to ignore that the help and the free stuff and the abuse of the tax payer and all the migrant money. They have to ignore that because you can't be oppressed and also get paid to be here.
Speaker 1: That's a great point. And then that's the key difference. It goes, you know, heritage Americans don't like seeing people like us come to America, skip the line, get free stuff and do better off than like many Americans are. Yeah, of course, and you made a great point when we talked about this a couple of days ago. You called mam Danmi a paperwork American. Yeah, and let's read this too.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make a point on that, but let's read Mehdi Hassan too, because there was a lot of controversy over this tone def retarded Mamdani speech with his henchmen around him and Meddi Hassan. People were complaining about it, and Mehdi Hassan another paperwork American. He said, I became a citizen just six years ago, and I'm happy to lecture and educate you on what it means to be an American and why your party is undermining American values. Honest, another paperwork American. Him and Mom Donni and I feel like they got over their skis. Like Mam Donni got elected not in a small part by foreign born voters who later became citizens and voted for him in New York for socialism and stuff.
Speaker 1: We covered it during how.
Speaker 4: He was polling with foreign born people, and how many foreign born people are in income or rent control departments in New York.
Speaker 1: It's a massive number.
Speaker 4: And I see this as overplaying their hand for both of these guys. They're paperwork Americans with foreign voters, right, and I would be a lot more quiet, like Mom Donnie. In general, that cheerful socialist that does attract the white voters is a lot different than the shitting on America socialist brown person.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: So I feel like both these guys could have a very rude awakening if the wrong combination of things happens in the next ten years for America. They're really sticking their necks out, is what I like, kind of how I view it. Yeah, maybe first ones out denaturalized and like completely eliminated from America.
Speaker 1: Right, we're on the front lines, we're the leaders of this movement. Yeah, as long as you don't have a counter movement, you're good, exactly. But that's a great point.
Speaker 4: Paperwork Americans. He was born in Ghana, you know, and then foreign people. You know what the margins were for him in Cuomo. It's like that foreign voting block made up a lot of ground.
Speaker 1: So that's what did it.
Speaker 4: I think he's getting cocky, is what I'm saying. And with the Democrats Socialists recent primary wins.
Speaker 1: He's kinda yeah, this is it, but that happy. Everyone's welcome.
Speaker 4: I love brown people and we do rent control and socialism is a lot different than the four minute speech shitting on America.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a great point. And we have a clip here of the Bronx. Mam Dami is now the mayor of New York. This is one of his burrows, and this is what it looks like. It's looking like skidder row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just trash piles, old palettes, bags of shit and then probably a mural of someone who got shot and killed there, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, three years ago. And it makes the Third worlders feel at home, it does.
Speaker 4: They get tucked in. They see that goes that a bed? Is that a nest? They get tucked in among looking.
Speaker 1: To here maybe there's some stuff, and then here is some other July fourth celebrations in New York speed torquing. Yeah, they celebrate in America's semi Quincentennial and ship.
Speaker 4: Semi Quincentennial. That's funny. Half of five hundred.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah, I knew that. Rock told me that. And then we saw some team takeover chaos type events in Newport, California, especially here's our first clip there the Horde.
Speaker 4: The Horde arrived right like, this is kind of like a a plague.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, the cops come grab one guy, two cops, and then here comes the Horde.
Speaker 4: I thought these guys were afraid of the police. They're killing us, Yeah, they're killing us, but no, they swarm in the police.
Speaker 1: I would hate to be a cop dealing with this ship throwing stuff at them. I know, you see the whole crowd come yeah, scary shit. So then that wasn't enough. The police were overwhelmed, so they brought in the cavalry. Yep. You know Third worlders really do run from horses. Yeah, that's still in their blood memories. Yeah, they know a cavalry charge. They know that's in their personal memories. Yeah. Think the horses like it, Yeah, they know they're I think they do. They know what team they're on, and they're pretty well trained too though. It's pretty impressive. And then there was some looting at a grocery store at the end of the night, just trash the place. Pavilions patriotic, you know what it is. But they run Newport Beach, which is like the maybe like a red area near LA, maybe the reddest area in near LA.
Speaker 4: And they were calling them teens and non residents, so you know, teen takeover. Really it's just young black people trying to do a shooting, going crazy.
Speaker 1: And then non residence is the new slur that the media gave us. That's pretty good. And then there was a picture that went viral. Patriot Front was on a subway in DC heading to do a rally, and then there was a black girl on the subway and then people were posting it like she was in some sort of danger or something.
Speaker 4: Nominate this for a Pulitzer, Like it was all like, can you believe this picture? White supremacist like Harry Sisson makes a video, they really get one shot in by a single image, right, And somebody said this image is from today. A black woman sits on the DC Metro as masked white nationals nationalists prepared to march on our nation's capital. This is America's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary.
Speaker 1: You notice how no one stabs her in the neck, no one gives her a problem, no one harasses her as probably one of the safest subway rides of her life. But they did beat her up though at the end, right, No, I didn't see that part. They called her the N word and spit on her. They were perfect gentlemen.
Speaker 4: You'd assume the white nationalist didn't bother her at all and just kept moving.
Speaker 1: Let her sit in her seat. No one gave her any problems, but the picture so.
Speaker 4: And then imagine a Reuter's person goes that's Patriot Front and then they pustle on to get the same cab, you know what I mean, Like all this world of like this wasn't random. He was probably following around, and then he hustles up to get in the same cab as them to take the dramatic black woman picture. It all goes to show you how much it's nothing in propaganda. He wanted on that car, you know, for a Pulletzer winning photo or whatever the photo prizes are, but.
Speaker 1: Then nothing happened, of course, and then we have a video here of what she was doing before everyone got on the subway. She's kind of like tweaking out and holding her pants down a little bit. And then when the Patriot Front gets there, same shirt, same shirt, freak it out.
Speaker 4: And then now she's on her best behavior, which actually lends credence to the fact that like they just do what they can get away with. They're not really schizophrenic. They kind of know when they're outnumbered. Yeah, and they know when when it's a woman with her baby that they can freak out in front of and cause stress. That goes with the intimidation stuff that we've been talking about how they like it, you know, like that white girl like, hey, boot up, this white girl didn't give her a number. They like that intimidation. So she was able to control herself once it was all militant white man on the train. Interesting how that she was cured. And then we have some of her criminal history just for fun indecent exposure. There's the dumb, stupid mugshot from Mugshot Zone. So yeah, not like they count on it, being like, Wow, she was just going to work and she works two jobs to feed her three kids. It's like, now she's showing her ass jumping around, and then the white people didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she's on her best behavior when men show up. Everyone was making it like, oh, this girl, she's on a train full of white supremacists. This is America. But then we have some stats forty eight hundred black women were killed by black men in the US since twenty twenty four, not even in two years, and then zero black women were killed by white supremacists.
Speaker 4: Well, they must be hiding their body somewhere or we can't find them, because it's got to be in the thousands, right, all the missing black women, that's probably where they went. Yeah, all right, let's get to our next story. It's from South Carolina, Hilton Head. There was a shooting and we have the four urban youths that were arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a July Beach shooting. Seven wounded.
Speaker 4: We got Jaden Hawes, we got Quasier Davis, Marcello Royal, and Christopher Capers Capers as a last name, like he's.
Speaker 1: A little thief. Caper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, My main point of all of this is like Newport Beach, hilton Head Island.
Speaker 1: You guys know what Hiltonhead Island is. They're nice. They're plaguing the nice areas.
Speaker 4: And you could do all this dumb shooting and lighting off fireworks and then spinning the cars around.
Speaker 1: You can do that on MLKA.
Speaker 4: You don't need to go to iconic Hilton Head, South Carolina or Newport Beach. Well, we wanted to watch the sunset too. It's like you can do it fucking anywhere. So again, I think that's a bit of like asserting ourselves. We can mob up, we can ruin this nice area, right.
Speaker 1: That's that's how I see it too, And I think that's gonna be maybe the theme of the summer. It's gonna be events like this in places you wouldn't expect Newport Beach, nice areas of South Carolina. Here we have a woman cop in South Carolina trying to break up a fight, and look what happens to her.
Speaker 4: And it's got copyright music on it, but they're thrashing her, swinging gross pancakes by the white cop, yeah or Latino whatever he is, but he fires the taser, the anti the anti taser hood he worked out and then he gets on the George Floyd of the original aggressor. But yeah, small diminutive white woman cop just getting thrashed by the mob.
Speaker 1: Why they send her into this group?
Speaker 4: Because you can't say anyone's different in any way. Ever, Hey, there's a in a professional setting, you can't say it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much it. And it's like, hey, there's a two hundred black teens getting crazy. Cindyb Cindy Mary. You guys, go, Frank, Tom and Joe you stay here. Who's under one twenty? Go go?
Speaker 10: Go?
Speaker 1: All of you fucking retarded man. That's what I don't get, And that's why I think, like, uh, demographic wise, like black cops should police black neighborhoods. Yeah, what a white cops.
Speaker 4: They'll be taking bribes and they'll be checking the DMV records for the ops and shit. Yeah, that's a good point, you know how it is when you open up the bloodgates. Yeah, but I agree, a black paired with a white officer, maybe that would work.
Speaker 1: And then you see some Irby decay and you go, Tyrone, I got your back, go in there, you're in front. And then our last clip from July fourth, Urban Decay is this Milwaukee cop that has a firework blown up in their face.
Speaker 5: Bro, they popped a firework, blew up the car and the officer.
Speaker 11: Officer, you okay, it popped on the officer.
Speaker 1: Officer, you okay, we'll help you. Radio. Officer down. You guys, you okay? Officer push button?
Speaker 12: Hey, hey, al right, radio and then off call it.
Speaker 1: Officer down, So hopefully he's okay. Was that a guy? I don't know, Maybe I couldn't.
Speaker 4: It looks small. It looked maybe like a woman, but the forearmed hat is not very lady like.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well that's the July fourth action. Besides the good stuff. There was a lot of good stuff, of course, make sure you scroll Instagram. A lot of fingers missing, a lot of Latino hands exploded, a lot of black hands exploded.
Speaker 4: I noticed that as well. Yeah, there's a demographic with it. Yeah, it's not there's not a lot of white guys who blew up their hand.
Speaker 1: Very true. All right, we have more bad news for Illinois. This is something we've been covering for the last few months, just like Illinois general decline under JD. Pritzker's leadership. Yeah, we're watching a couple states for the death spiral.
Speaker 4: Basically, we're on death spiral watch, and Washington and Illinois have been two of our main focuses.
Speaker 1: So Illinois, here we go. Yeah, can you read that first stat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Illinois ranks forty ninth in population growth from twenty fifteen to twenty twenty five, So forty ninth out of fifty. The rest of the US is up six point two percent. Illinois, with all Joe Biden's migrants, is down.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? So it's plus migrants minus normal Chicago people, So that minus one point nine percent, I'm sure is probably minus like three percent at least.
Speaker 4: Indiana Jones swap with people who don't speak English and are immediately receiving.
Speaker 1: Welfare, super sad. And then a lot of businesses are leaving two not just people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and people you can survive, but the businesses really light the death spiral on fire. This guy says, this problem is being swept under the rug by Pritzker. We are losing about four companies per week to other states. Businesses leaving Illinois have rapid have rapidly accelerated, and you can see on the chart, like post twenty twenty, it's actually hitting like all time high departures.
Speaker 1: Four a week is insane. Yeah, and these and they all have jobs attached to them, of course.
Speaker 4: And these are all kinds of businesses, manufacturers, accounting, you know, white collar, blue collar. It's everything and if you can leave, the thing is well. Here, let's go into our next example. Here, another longtime business fleeing Illinois. After more than six decades anchoring the small town of Moments, Illinois, the Johnsonville Food Plant is shutting down immediately, throwing two hundred and seventy four hard working families out of their jobs. Was zero warning. The CEO delivered the devastating news in a surprise meeting, while the mayor got just fifteen minutes notice. Operations are moving to Wisconsin, in Kansas, where the business climate actually makes sense. Illinois crushing nine point five percent corporate taxes, sky high property taxes, and man's massive pension debt just claimed another victim in Johnsonville's Johnsonville Brats. Right, yeah, you guys know of what it is. Well, they're returning to ausc That's where the Brock capital. So that's fine, but a place like a plumber, Right, if you want to move from Illinois, you're gonna like, oh, I got to start over. I don't know how many plumbers are in this new market. But if you're a pure business, just like hey, we're printing brats, Yeah, you can go fucking anywhere. And it's it's nothing like a state government forcing you to shop around.
Speaker 1: And then you go, what state taxes in Kansas? They actually want me here.
Speaker 4: They don't have a fat fuck governor constantly mouthing off and making promises to the dregs of society about how much more guaranteed money they're going to.
Speaker 1: Get with his hot transistor.
Speaker 4: He's fucking hot, smoking hot, six foot three transistor, six.
Speaker 1: Foot three, three eighty transistor, three eighty size forty eight wastes.
Speaker 4: And you know something I was telling you right before we started the show is, remember, back in the day, they used to accuse right wingers and nationalists of dog whistles, right, it was, that's a dog whistle, that's a dog whistle. And now we're past it, and we're kind of just saying it. We don't even dog whistle anymore. We're just kind of like, wish too any blacks. But that whole dog whistle thing, it was always there was always a kernel of truth to it right, and the same way that progressives are now messaging themselves and marketing themselves to the more socialists, the more progressive, farther left people. The business owners in the state of Illinois or the state of Seattle, are the state of Washington. They're listening to those dog whistles too, you know. And everyone's gonna have everyone deserves a house. And it's like, well, my tax is already nine and a half percent, Illinois is in a deficit. Oh, message received, mister Pritzker. Like the dog whistle goes both ways. The business owners, the productive members of society are also hearing the dog whistles.
Speaker 1: You understand that. That's a good point. So like you can say, hey, we're gonna get more progressive.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do this, And then other businesses here, higher taxes, a deficit, a pension fund that's exploding, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Democrat dog whistles. That's a good point. New York, you see it too. We're gonna freeze the rent landlord shouldn't be making a profit. And then you're the real estate guy like.
Speaker 4: Uh fuck, And yeah, you're already seeing it, New York. And honestly, there is a bit of a first one out thing, like if somebody if mom Donnie was pulling at whatever on the gambling sites, where it's like, dude, it looks like he's gonna win this or the day he gets elected.
Speaker 1: If you're kind of the first one out, somebody else take the risk.
Speaker 4: I think we might see that as more progressives get elected elsewhere on the coasts, and yeah.
Speaker 1: The first few out get the shoots, and then.
Speaker 4: Everybody else gets ten cents on the dollar for prime real formerly prime real estate, generational assets. You know, crazy, a generational asset gets handicapped because a foreign born guy from Ghana wants to help his immigrant friends.
Speaker 1: That's what happens, Dark, Dark, And our last piece of our Illinois section is about one of the high schools in Chicago that is kind of crazy when it comes to who goes there.
Speaker 5: The government school system has become more of a jobs program for adults than an education initiative for kids. I just wrote about a school in Chicago. Anybody from Chicago, I don't recommend it, but you can tell me differently. But there's a school there that's ninety seven percent emptiest called Douglas Academy High school. It was built for over a thousand kids. Guess how many students are there now twenty seven? Guess how many employees they have twenty eight. There's more adults in the school than kids.
Speaker 13: There.
Speaker 1: You go, and they still can't read good? Yeah, and then he does go on to say and their proficiency is basically zero. Yeah. All right, Well that's the end of our Illinois section. Let's get into some politics. Mitch McConnell apparently had a medical problem a few days ago, and then his wife went to China.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Mitch mcconnel's wife reportedly traveled to China just three days after he received CPR following an a parent heart attack. And do you have an update on Mitch's condition.
Speaker 1: Apparently people are saying he's brain dead and done.
Speaker 4: Rumors are swirling of limited to no brain activity, and these people are just fucking dying in office. Diane Feinstein, Mitch McConnell, they can't go all right, I'll give up the rains. They have to become brain dead or have somebody vote for her.
Speaker 1: Remember, Dianne Feinstein, they should bring brain dead Mitch McConnell on the floor and still let him do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if someone can puppet him around, He's still got to vote, right, guys.
Speaker 1: And his Chinese wife went back to China right after job well done, job finish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she got the red envelope from China.
Speaker 1: So he like allegedly has a Chinese spy wife. Yeah, allegedly super elegit, which could explain why we never got anything done like the Save Act. Yeah, and he's kind of like the John McCain type. Remember John McCain didn't vote for to get rid of Obamacare as like one of the last things he did, and he died soon shortly after.
Speaker 4: You see a lot of this people on death's door doing a thing to hurt America.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of what we're dealing with here with the Senate, Like we can't pass the Save Act even though everyone wants it, and it kind of reminds me of Trump's first term. Remember we couldn't find five billion dollars for the border wall, and they're like, ah, we can't find it.
Speaker 4: He's a power struggle. We control the purse strings. We're not gonna put it as a line item. It was like an anti Trump power struggle from the beginning, and they made it seem like, oh, we don't have five billion extra. And we did brillions for the Forever Wars, billions and billions to Ukraine and to Israel and into all the fraudulent welfare programs, but we couldn't find five billion for the border wall.
Speaker 1: And it's the same with the Save Act. Obviously, everyone wants it. It would save our elections forever. It would be like maybe one of the most consequential bills ever to pass, and it would actually help us. But Mitch McConnell's Chinese spy wife says, no, black people don't have an ID, Mitch, they can't find an ID. They can't go vote allegedly, So that's annoying. Couldn't do a border wall. Wasted so much money on Israel. We actually have a graph here of how much money each state gives to Israel. Yeah, is this like.
Speaker 4: Separate from the federal money? This is I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I think this is our federal tax dollars, but they coming from each state. So he beat up.
Speaker 4: This is Uh, this chart leaves a little to be desired. There's no dates on it. But this seventeen billion, it's a lot seventeen and a half every every state's given away something, but we do have how much money Israel gives to us to be fair?
Speaker 1: Zero zero zero zero zero zero do Jerusalem zero? So what do we get? We get to fight wars for him and Israel. Then we get dragged on for like way longer than it should be right. And then when we're like, yo, can we stop doing this war? Then we get called like traders and enemies. If you're against you're anti Semitic, and if you're against us, and it's all we're all alone, just like World War two when no one came to help us. Yeah, and they kind of well, is that he's like, dude, jump jump Joe, no one came to help jump jump jump into like a crazy reality it doesn't exist. And then Netan Yahoo is on Fox over the weekend and it sounds like he wants us to fight a war with Turkey.
Speaker 14: The other thing I'd like to say, because we're on the verge of the presidents going to Turkey. Look, Turkey is a great country, but it's governed by a man who calls openly for the annihilation of Israel. He occupies half of Cyprus, a NATO country, he's threatened in Greece and other NATO country and he talks openly about conquering Jerusalem. Is Foreign Minister is number two said that the Jewish state hasn't a place among humanity. Basically, it has to be wiped out. His interior minister, he looked, said he looks forward to be the government governor of Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: Well, so we got to attack Turkey because they're trying to kill us. Turkeys trying to kill us. They're going to make a nuclear soon.
Speaker 4: I recognize this playbook. Yeah, well this is the next one. Oh, it was a crazy leader. They chant death to Israel, and then it'll be they chant death to America. We got to get these guys. They're making a nuke. They might have had some weird material to make a nuke.
Speaker 1: Here's some blurry satellite images of that. Yeah nuke. Yeah, so I think, speaking of nukes, I think Israel is going to nuke someone in the next eighteen months. Okay, I want to get that on the record. And then the old one, Rabbi Shmulio is under attack a few days ago. Can you read his posts?
Speaker 4: Uh, if they jail Rabbi Shmuley for speaking out against anti Semitism. All American Jews are under threat? Do we still have a First Amendment? Donate to Rabbi Smuley's defense fund at some link.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's under it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't he like a lawyer to the stars and like elderly. Shouldn't he have a lot of money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably has a good amount, but you got to donate the rabbit. Yeah, he's always looking for more. And he has like all fake social media following, I think, because he'll have these crowd funders or fundraiser and he'll raise like six hundred bucks, eixteen hundred bucks and he's got like a million followers or something. Yeah, so it's all fake. Yeah, yeah, all right. Speaking of money and foreign aid, Africa is mad that we're not giving them as much free USAID money. And I saw a cartoon about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, relationship between Africa and the rest of the globe. And it's a white man with his hand in his pocket all that gold and oil and diamonds that they can't get out of the.
Speaker 1: Ground, as if it's our fault. You guys can't figure out how to dig.
Speaker 4: And this we're getting these pieces from a conversation that kind of happened where people were making accusations against Elon and Doge about how many lives they've ruined by cutting off funding, and some people were citing examples, and it was like paying for someone's HIV medicine, not paying for gas for a vehicle, to like go back and forth between something, and it's like, holy shit, these are your best cases.
Speaker 1: We need to pay for your HIV medication.
Speaker 4: You're not even gonna take it anyway. You're just gonna let it get out of control. You're gonna forget stupid patience. Right, why don't you guys make it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then can you read that second tweet reply?
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody said, I just want to remind everyone that Africans are currently crying because the US won't give them free AIDS treatments. This image is actually reversed. Africans received billions of dollars of assistance yearly from other countries, and yet their situation only declines. They literally live on gold and diamonds and can't fiscally make it work without Western Aid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't organize, they're too stupid. Yeah, they get billions of dollars every year and then they get worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's kind of one of the mental When I'm assessing the mental model of like a leftist person, you start to realize, like with all of this, like US and colonialism in Africa or British colonialism in Africa or French obviously there was a time, and obviously there were some things that we took, but it's not like you were going to do anything with it. You got you got nothing, you got no tools, excavators, anything like that. But there's a there's like with racism in America or any sort of topics like this, the mind of a leftist.
Speaker 1: Is like forty years behind.
Speaker 4: They don't catch up with Yeah, but we've been endlessly dumping aid to Africa since like nineteen ninety. Yeah, So they don't catch up. They just hang on to that old mental model where they're still the victims.
Speaker 1: And they see the pictures of like the kids with the flies on them, which the never changes, that keeps coming, and they go, oh, this is who you're killing this person. Yeah, and they're trying to exactly like you said, trying to blame Elon and Doze and the billionaires should solve all the problems. So I found this tweet. I thought it was interesting. Instead of saving millions of African children, Obama chose a forty five million dollar real estate portfolio. Instead, you could have kept a.
Speaker 4: Non nonverbal African with HIV alive for four more years, Obama.
Speaker 1: Are you proud of yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You could have created a school where they all go and then that gets halfway finished.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the roof never gets put on. You could have done that. They strip all the stuff from the inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were this close, Obama, but you chose real estate again, and honestly, good choice, Obama.
Speaker 1: Good choice, Obama. You're on our side. Now you know what's up? Obama. All right, let's get into our migrant section. We have an interesting spread of migrant stuff here. Nothing crazy, now our usual. But first there was a work site fight with some illegals.
Speaker 4: The roofers and they're fighting on the roof and he threw them off the roof.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize they fight each other like this. I've never seen them really like looking for a fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I mean they do fight. And honestly, I before commenting on this, I gotta go the reason. I gotta know what happened. I want to know who did what Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you know, this is men being men. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: But I'm not really against this. But if you're illegal, you obviously have to go goodbye. If you don't speak at engly, you have to go goodbye. But you know, sometimes it gets hot when.
Speaker 1: You're roofing and you got to beat some people up. And I think this is maybe shows the immigration class. Remember the nineties, illegals would like keep their head down and never really do anything like that. Look like guys from like Honduras or Venezuela.
Speaker 4: The new age ones are getting punked, the new age ones that just come in and they're down to fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So until I hear exactly what that was about, I'm not going to form an opinion on it. But you do have to leave if you're not a citizen it that's an assumption.
Speaker 1: Very fair, all right. Next we have Jacob Fray watching the World Cup game, and look who he's celebrating with no Somali's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't recognize him without his Somali props, without his Somali henchmens all around him.
Speaker 1: That was weird. That was very strange. I've never seen him without Smali's. I've never seen him without Somali's or even speaking English. Really, he usually talks to that other gibber jabber language Somalia dobad he does that all right.
Speaker 4: Or he's usually kneeling in front of George Floyd's casket crying golden casket. Remember, Yeah, those are the only two with black people are Somalis. It's their distinct.
Speaker 1: It's weird seeing him with like white people and chanting USA. Now that's like a simulation glitch. All right. Next, we have an update. A Haitian illegal killed a state trooper and this is the.
Speaker 15: Guy in thirty three year old Michael Bond in Scuco County yesterday. Video shows officers wheeling him out of the state police barracks in the Borough of Frackville, Authlready say Bond crashed a tractor trailer he was driving into Trooper Michael Pahera yesterday morning in cast Township. Pahara was inspecting a different tractor trailer along I eighty one at the time.
Speaker 1: Bond faced. Oh, he was driving a truck and he crashed into the state trooper. Yeah, white guy, Michael Pahira, super sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's one of our good ones. Just another truck guy. And then obviously he's a Haitian, which everyone's fighting so hard to keep the all the Democrats are, and he the Haitian is an illegal alien who first flew into the US in twenty twenty for via Biden Admin's CHNV.
Speaker 1: Migrant Flights mass parl program.
Speaker 4: So this was one of the guys we flew in to kill a state trooper, kill a productive member of society. Couldn't control the truck, didn't know what to do. So yeah, he was flown into Fort Lauderdale Airport and this was late twenty twenty four, so he was like right before the whistle.
Speaker 1: Last one in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he applied for temporary protected status. And when we're saying all these things, we meet an NGO or a lawyer or somebody did it all for him because he's retarded.
Speaker 1: Remember he's at a Haitian. There's like a whole apparatus, a whole machine that was built just to streamline guys like this through who can't even think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they wheel him out because he can't walk anymore. He doesn't he goes feral or something, and you have to start taking him, wheeling him around and all that yeah, So, I mean, you guys again this kind of theme. Whose fault is this? Whose fault is this? That was twenty twenty four. We revoked our temporary prostatic, temporary protected status just recently. Obviously you can't go out and collect him a week later. But at a certain point, it is our fault for not getting these people out quick enough.
Speaker 1: Right, That's how I see it too.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I don't mean to be a you know, Debbie downer, but it is.
Speaker 1: It's the percents are swinging.
Speaker 4: It was one hundred percent Biden's fault in one percent our fault at the beginning of Trump's second term, and now it's I don't know, you decide, right.
Speaker 1: Very true. Let's jump to the other trucker story and we'll come back to the Indian shitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was another trucker. Sebastian Stone was killed by a truck driver, cool Jeet Kang. According to the allegations, King was using his phone when he struck Stone. He did not stop, render aid, or report the crash. So that's the upstanding citizen who just wants to work hard and be here. And we might have a video of him doing his driving school promotion after he gets his CDL. And this was from Palatine, Illinois, very close to my hometown. But that's what Palatine's up to.
Speaker 16: Thin Kung CDA license test to pass Kulia Hawk trucket driving school. Don't at community of my license Elia.
Speaker 1: Bul What he is I speaking English?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so he said CDL though he's switching between license and acronyms or a different language and acronyms.
Speaker 1: Play it again. I think that was English.
Speaker 16: Syn Kung jopn CDA license test to pass Kudlia Hank Trucket Drivings CDA licenses.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so that's him. So these people are killing our people, but there are some good ones that come and obviously there's a difference, like when a person comes from a place like India, but they work a job. They're probably normal first world level people, right, definitely, they work at IBM and shit, So you must apple, you must have some standards, and we have an example of that here. This man was caught shitting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this man was pants down shitting and someone made a Facebook post about it, and I like Facebook post because it's kind of like from the liberal perspective, like you're shocked. You're not a show watcher. It's more like, can you believe this? And if you had been paying attention, yeah, you can obviously believe it. But it says this morning, at the main entrance to our subdivision on Ranch Trails Drive, a man was openly defecating just a few feet from the road, in full view of numerous vehicles, including families with children, stopped at the traffic light. Before anyone assumes this was simply an emergency, he had a stack of napkins beside him and more in his pocket, and he showed no concern about the number of people witnessing what was happening. To those who observed the incident, it appeared to be a deliberate act rather than an emergency. Afterward, he stood up briefly exposing himself and lift feces on the ground.
Speaker 1: They don't pick it up.
Speaker 4: This is completely unacceptable for obvious public health, sanitation, and public decency reasons. A police report has been filed with the Cedar Park Police Department. I'm sharing this to make our neighbors aware of what occurred.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. There you go, and the guy's wearing a polo glasses, pants.
Speaker 4: Prescription glasses, a gold bracelet, like all the little tells that you've ascended to the first world. But he's bringing the shitting napkins out to the public roadway and dumping on the the what retaining.
Speaker 1: Wall or whatever it is. I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom walk outside.
Speaker 4: Oh that's fad, I mean yeah, And that's that's the main point is like he's got all the trimmings of someone who you think, Oh, he's getting along normally in this world. Right, he should understand. I'm sure someone's explained to him that you don't shit in public. Right at the stoplight where the minivan with the soccer mom all your.
Speaker 1: Kids are looking out the window. He's a VP. Yeah at the firm, all right. Our last story is just a quick headline, and it's a sad one father was killed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is an update to a story we didn't really cover. But the migrant who attacked and killed Swedish father Christians a dig in a football fan zone had multiple previous criminal charges, including rape in twenty thirteen, tempted murder in twenty seventeen, and assault in April twenty six.
Speaker 1: Why it wasn't he stopped?
Speaker 4: And then you see this Swedish man with his beautiful family, two young kids. And then you see just a repeat offender idiot.
Speaker 1: You can barely see in the picture. It's just what it is, guys, that's who needs to be in the West. I guess. So all right, well we're moving on to the final page of housekeeping, where I can say whatever I want. Use opportunity to go to the post up. Let's juice thee.
Speaker 4: I'll go leave a like comment comment again, then start yapping po box notifications, old episodes, group chat, and please become a member. You're gonna really appreciate being a member when we're on vacation and then you get your usual content Tuesday Friday, Tuesday Friday. Yeah, and if you're on the fence, see if you can get that first month free. I don't know if YouTube still doing it or if it was just for when we switched over, but.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, try it out. Please sign up. All right, we have a funny thing that was sent to us in the group chat, a member's only group chat. Marcus grind sent us this and look at the cord from the Bonus Slamed episode. It connects with his real life wall. Wow, that's a cool wink from the simulation. Yeah, and then someone also sent us a picture from the future. This is in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 4: They said, holy shit, Richard fat boy and Fleck has got shredded. Fleck has finally cut the weight. Here I am congratulations, and can I be honest a little bit. Yeah, Sometimes you have a bad weekend, have a few drinks on Friday, you go to the baseball game, you eat the whole pizza. Then Saturday you wake up and you go, well, I already ruined my weekend. Why don't I eat again? You kind of run it back the different maybe Chinese food this time. This is what it feels like to film on Monday some days. Yeah, you have a bad week You're like, I have to get on camera. I gained eight pounds or ten pounds at a weekend. This is what it's like, guys. That's what it's like. Yep, that's from the future. Oh, so start placing your beds.
Speaker 1: Are you making any changes? Have you done anything?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I think I'm good if you turn out like that. Okay, all right, so no changes. As long as I turn out like that, I'm fine, I'll just keep this going excellent, all right. Next, we have a little piece of advice to have better days and better brain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it says, brush your teeth with your non dominant hand. It stimulates neuroplasticity and creates new neural connections and boost your cognitive flexibility. You also have some bloody gums, I think, with your uncordated left hand. And yeah, I don't care, I'll put anything on camera, but yeah, I guess if you want to be a if you want your brushing your teeth to be twenty percent less efficient and your gums to bleed twenty percent more, but you create new neural pathways, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And if you feel like you're stuck or you're doing the same thing you've been doing and you can't get out of the rut, it could be good to maybe start your day doing that because then your brain's doing something different, and then doing something different can help get you out of the rut if you do it early in the day. Sure, maybe, I'm sure, all right. Next, I thought this was interesting. I found hairstyles from the seventies. Yeah, what do you see? What you think? Well, everyone's covering their ears, everyone's hairy, as fuck teen wolf shit, and they're all covering their ears. That's interesting. I didn't pick up on that, So imagine if your ears were covered by hair the whole time. Yeah, I don't like it. I don't like it. I don't like any of these haircuts. There's a few RB types in here, though. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of losing track of what I even look like based on what doppels people send me, So keep doing it.
Speaker 1: When you saw the photo, what you look like in the future, okayo eight? Yeah, okay, I got time. I can save it.
Speaker 4: This is like Terminator, they show you the future and you can save it.
Speaker 1: Right. I was watching a movie that was in the nineties, and no what I else? I noticed what everyone who was wearing blazers. They would carry the blazer over their shoulder. Ye like that? Yeah, and you carry it around and you have it over your back. No one does that anymore.
Speaker 4: I think it became performative. I think it became like everything. It had its run, and then people started being a little pussies about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was real ninety shit, carrying the blazer on your shoulder like that? All right? Next, we showed you guys last episode if you were a member and you watched it, that clip of the Asian people stealing all the crabs poaching, and we were talking about how Asian people will eat anything and they go crazy and they slurp up anything from the ocean, and actually found a clip about it.
Speaker 7: Kaya.
Speaker 1: Now that sauce is good, all right?
Speaker 4: So you sent an Ai clips or what he got away?
Speaker 1: That's not Ai. I don't know he got away. You see that every time she bites, it doesn't work. So I think it's kind of Ai. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it disappeared. Look at it disappear into the pile. I think you just get I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. His skin is just too strong, like a shark skin, all right. The last clip of the final page of Housekeeping, in my opinion, is clip of the year so far.
Speaker 17: The shroud taken from Constantino play constitutino play was the shroud taken from Constantine. I can't say that word Constantine note play. Constantino is the pronunciation constantine play. Thank you would also be constantine no play, no, okay, thank you?
Speaker 1: What are those things called? I don't remember, but basically you asked them and if they go in and say yes. If they go out, it's no. So the guy is mispronouncing Constantinople and asking the rods if that's the correct pronunciation, and then they say yes, and it was the wrong. That's like as good as it gets. Classic's my favorite clip I've ever seen. All Right, You know, certain things just resonate with people.
Speaker 4: You know, you're asking, like this made up shit if this is how you pronounce the word wrong, and you pronounced it wrong, and then the made up shit says, yep, that's like that.
Speaker 1: It's perfect.
Speaker 4: It's fully it's self contained. It's a self contained video. That's so good.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well that's the end of Housekeeper, and I'm moving on to Cringe of the Week. All right, Cringe of the Week. We have a little mini section I built and this is one of those things where you see a one off clip and it's pretty funny, but then when you get two clips that are funny, you can create a section. And that's what I did. These are a Bad Names is a Bad Names section and it's gonna be quick clips. But here's our first one.
Speaker 7: Hi, my name is Nigar. I've been coming to Sorft for a few years now, and I absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: Yournigarnigar careful.
Speaker 4: She should start all her reels with that, Hey it's Nagar here, and then you kind of.
Speaker 1: Get slurry a lit bit. Yeah, you'll go viral. You'll just keep going viral, and then she'll go viral, and then she'll start like she'll create a class on how to go viral. And it's like step one, make your name basically a racial slur, no no word. Yeah, there's a girl on Instagram who does that, and she she talks like a baby. How do you even do the voice? Wittly?
Speaker 4: I was driving with my boyfriend and it's lispy, it's no ours whatever like little kids.
Speaker 1: Today, I was driving with my boyfriend. I don't know what the word for it is. What is that? I don't know the word either, but it's that where you talk like a baby. And then she's doing a course on how to go viral. It's like, guys, I know how to go viral. I've been going viral on Instagram and TikTok. My very first post hit one hundred thousand views.
Speaker 4: It's like step one, talk like this, have a brutal lisp that every single comment is about the brutal lisp.
Speaker 1: Step two, can you do that or no? Talk about whatever you want to talk about. That's actually so fun and like now they're doing courses and it's like the only reason you're going viral is because people are like sending your stuff to make fun of you as a joke. Yeah, as a joke. As a joke. All right, Our next funny name and our bad name section is this one.
Speaker 18: I'm retold, I'm retooed dishly, sincerely and truly declared.
Speaker 4: And that's probably the only instance where she's ever said I'm Marie Todd, I'm a retdd, I'm.
Speaker 10: Retold, I'm retold.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she admitted. Isn't that crazy that this happened? Tough break, And that's the only thing.
Speaker 4: That's the only situation where you would say, I comma Marie tard is when you're getting sworn in, so all you have to do is avoid public service, and you would never say the sentence.
Speaker 1: I'm a retard, But she couldn't. I'm Todd.
Speaker 4: That's boy better than nigar, niggar. She's she's really over enunciating it. That one was good though, That.
Speaker 1: One was good, all right, let's get to our next segment. We have a little bit of an ableism section here and we have one care with multiple clips, and here's her take on July fourth.
Speaker 19: What fucking sort of capitalist colonial garbage is this shit? I've never supported well before masks or warn them, and I never will using the genocidal quote unquote fourth of July quote unquote Independence day to sell mass is aligning yourself with fascism and colonial violence, especially as fascists I'm trying to literally un alive disabled immigrant folks and trying to bring back institution.
Speaker 1: For disabled folks.
Speaker 19: It shows where you fucking stand and we should be extremely against anything that's upholding this sort of colonial garbage.
Speaker 1: There you go. You see how many issues she tied together. That was a lot. It's beautiful. It's a skill to do that.
Speaker 4: You got to keep track of multiple storylines, weave them in and out. It's hard being this manic and basically retarded, right.
Speaker 1: And it's all intersectional, Yeah, all intersect And then you go to the grocery store say, oh, I saw you buying some hot dogs and an Uncle Sam pool float. You're pro genocide, right, yeah? And this it's so funny. It's like a mask.
Speaker 4: People who are selling masks in July of twenty twenty six. You're a fascist. You're not gonna turns on everybody. And then also I can't help but notice, like looking at the mask that this crazed individual is wearing is a three M mask. I bet I bet she goes like this looks the other way, because you can find some shit that three M is probably done. It's an old company, you know, so she probably doesn't look just so she can keep running.
Speaker 1: The mask to go.
Speaker 4: They used to make masks for the labor so they wouldn't die, so they could keep it working for free.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's some tough history that she would not jive with her. Yeah, and we have another one about super spreader pride events. Yeah, this one might be more buzzwords and issue shoot or than the first one.
Speaker 20: There's no pride in eugenics, super spread her pride events have been so problematic. Que joy under disabled death is eugenics. Queer joy the disabled exclusion is ablest. We need to think about centering multiply disabled folks and all access and planning. So a year ago I reached out to a couple pride organized isswers discussing the importance of N ninety five masks of airy mitigations about how to have accessible inclusive events, specifically for multiply disabled folks, making sure that.
Speaker 1: Wetter we could shut it off. We get it everything. She runs every issue together. But even the Pride people weren't woke enough because she was telling them about you doing the N ninety five masks, making sure the disabled people can get there, and they kind of just like blew her off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And what's interesting to me is, you know some people have there, Like that's the moment I woke up when they fired me for not getting the COVID jab, or that's when I woke up when I saw they were letting the George Floyd protesters keep going. There's some landmark moments that you point to on when you got red pilled or something like that, or in twenty sixteen, I saw what they were doing the media to trump all these things, and people really do get one shotted by like COVID. The path of this woman's life forever changed because of what happened in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy to me.
Speaker 4: That's a great point, right, Like, it's not like she would have been doing much with value, maybe babysitting a few kids or you know, something like that, working for a nonprofit or something, but or a coffee shop. Yeah, but now her disability and her being sick gives her like the ultimate thing to do because the world.
Speaker 1: Hard to play. Yeah, it's a card to play, because the world isn't built for people who are disabled to get around as easy as everyone else. And then or not, you know, wearing a mask. Same thing. So now she has something to do and something to fight, and what does she do?
Speaker 4: She thinks about it all day, so she's constantly circling this issue.
Speaker 1: And then I don't know that man, she keeps finding problems like, oh, you're not doing this right, Oh this is not good for disabled folks, and it just like now you're busy. I feel genuinely sad for someone like this.
Speaker 4: Do you want to play the puppet show or yeah, let's play the puppet show at the.
Speaker 21: Disability Pride monthy All this is asme the mad Mass Mixma with mass puppetry and Lasha. We're so excited to go over some disability Pride standing Joy disabled Joy.
Speaker 1: I want that wheelchair muppet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the wheelchair muppet is pretty rare. That's do you think she just put a muppet in a wheelchair or do you think it came.
Speaker 1: That's a custom job. Yeah. But like we said, like her identity is her disability, and the problems that she's trying to solve is like no one taking her disability seriously, and then she's like a victim. And then the world doesn't accommodate her disabilities, which is a direct attack on her identity. Now now you're busy. Of course, you got a career out of this. If something happened like say you got sick, or say you got like lime disease, it would be like, all right, this sucks. How do I get rid of it? How long is it going to take? Which cutting edge doctor has cured this? Here's what worked for me.
Speaker 4: You become like a testimonial page about it, trying to help others.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and then you just go and then the goal is to get rid of whatever the problem is. But they don't have that. Their identity becomes it and then it's like their number one thing they have going for them is that I'm multiple disabled.
Speaker 4: Well, and instead of teaching, like if someone got line disease and like explain their journey. Here's me at the bottom, Here's how I felt my best in years. They're teaching, and then this person is policing, you know what I mean. It's like teaching and sharing and here's what got me through it. And then this is all policing and shaming. And these trans queer people weren't woken enough, they didn't wear the mask. So very different, but you can see the personality types, like, no matter what, the personality type is going to shine through. And if you're a miserable bitch, you're just gonna be a miserable mask bitch.
Speaker 1: You know. Very true. Right, let's get into our next little segment. Here in Cringe, we have two clips about Native American history. This first guy talks about Native American genders, so.
Speaker 22: Within Native societies, at least the one that I was raised with with my own people. We have seven genders of medicine. First one would be the women because they were made first, shortly followed by the men, which is our second. The third one is women loving women, fourth one is men loving men. Fifth one is women nurturing themselves to become men. Sixth sixth one was men nurturing themselves to become women. And then the seventh one that we have, which is arguably the most sacred out of all of them, would be our two spirit. So with two spirits in our beliefs is that two spirit person has equal proportions of the female and the male spirit back into one body.
Speaker 1: There you go. So he wrote some fan fiction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he matched it up to the modern day what everyone's doing. It's like, oh, yeah, we had two spirit people. It's probably like a schizophrenic, like who is on the outskirts of the tribe, like back five hundred years ago. That's why you chopping your cock off in twenty eighteen was not a bad idea. This comes from thousands of years of Native American history that lines up with it.
Speaker 1: That's totally normal. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then the way I see this too, this is what allyship looks like. You signal you're a small minority group, and you signal to another small minority group. Hey, we got your back, trans people, Native Americans. Let's shake hands on it. Right Yeah, I'll say whatever you want. I'll twist my history to match what you're doing right now. What you drink it off to some weird shit, yeah, we did that too back in it. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: You're fine. We're together now, right. That's so true. But yeah, and then our next clip, this black woman tells us who the real Native Americans actually were.
Speaker 23: Well, I'm here to tell you Black America today, all of that is a lie.
Speaker 1: We never came from nowhere.
Speaker 23: We were already here right here on this link. Okay, everybody else came from everywhere else to America.
Speaker 3: The same way. In twenty twenty six.
Speaker 23: You got foreigners fighting to come to America. That's the exact same way in seventeen seventy six, and even beyond that, the foreigners were fighting to come to America.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, they'll.
Speaker 23: Teach you this in school, but they teach it to you in a way to where you don't understand what's happening. So in school they told us about it, and.
Speaker 1: She understands what's happening. Yeah, so she's gonna tell us now. Yeah, So she basically says that black people were here before Native Americans, which is interesting. I haven't really thought of that. Yeah, me, neither, never once crossed my mind at all ever. And we have to update our we Wuzzurri Bingo cards because we know that we was the real pyramid builders. We was the real Jews, We was the real Vikings. We was Babe Ruth, we was Abe Lincoln, and now we was Native Americans and shit, so add that to the mango card. Yeah, we was Native American Bingo Bingo. I hit Bingo three months ago. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: And so that's it, Like everybody tries to co opt each other's thing, and nobody's really honest with themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In the intersectionality, it really gives people the ability to borrow uh huh. Oh you trans folks, Oh that comes from Native Americans, which is good. And then oh, the Native Americans.
Speaker 4: Were actually black people, so you know, and then black people are actually Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Imagine that black woman going up to the guy who was doing the genders and being like you and my outfit. Eventually it crumbles because of the competing interests, much like the mask woman who was shaming the other otherwise allies for not doing the appropriate mask stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all eat each other, they all do, all right. Our last clip of Cringe of the Week, that's some history of tipping. I did not know that.
Speaker 10: She does not know the reason tipping even came about slave during slavery. Right after slavery, a lot of institutions and a lot of businesses did not want to hire black employees. So the only places that would hire us was restaurants, hotels, right, and places like these that require tipping. Why because they did not The employers didn't wanted to take responsibility off of themselves to pay you as the black person because they still view you as a slave. So what did they say. We're gonna leave your payment, your paycheck, you being able to feed your family, We're gonna leave that on the customers. Let the customers decide if you were good enough to them. Let the customers decide if you're gonna be able to feed your family. That is the origination of tip.
Speaker 1: So tipping here you go. So that's why they don't tip. It's because of eighteen hundred. It's economics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you guys know, if you guys know anybody who ever worked as a waiter, they'll tell you who doesn't tip? What demographics? And I guess it's out of principle the historians. Yeah, because there's a bad taste in my mouth from what it used to be, which we don't even know.
Speaker 1: We're not even checking shit.
Speaker 4: I mean just parent with the we were Native Americans women, and you can ballpark what the historical accuracy is.
Speaker 1: But they still want tips. Yeah, there's no I'm not working a tip job or I'm not taking your tip because this is actually about slavery. And there's something weird.
Speaker 4: That happens when like everybody's living under the same system, and it's like, okay, it's just like so if even let's pretend everything she said was true, we're all doing it now, Latinos, whites, blacks, everybody does it now. So should we end it or change it or something. I don't know, Like there's no real answer to that. Everyone else just adapts. But then the black people, I got a bad taste in my mouth is the energy.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because like they're kind of giving an excuse for why black people don't tip, and then like ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of black people are not thinking about this at all. Yes, and you know, like America or just employment laws, like we had to fight for the nine to five unionize, Like horrific shit happening in the meat packing plants. In like up in Sinclair's the Jungle indentured servants when they first came home over company towns where you'd be in debt by your next pace, Like, there were so many horrible predatory employment practices that like, we just all made it past, and there's no there's no need to dwell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's no bitter taste in my mouth because I work in an air conditioned office. You're probably getting paid by some NGO for being on that podcast. I don't know, man, You're probably an administrator in a high school with bad math proficiency. But again, that dwelling on the past, that dwelling on like the past injustices, that gives you the capital, that gives you the moral currency to move about society in a way. So I guess you have to keep bringing it up exactly. Well, that's the end of cringe. You're not moving on to urban decay, all right? Urban decay. Our first story of urban decay. A baby pulls a gun on.
Speaker 24: A cop a dropping story out of Saint Paul, where police say a toddler pulled a weapon on an officer during a traffic stop. This happened on Monday, when police pulled over thirty seven year old Kenneth Terry for not wearing a seat belt. He also had warrants for his arrest. When they were taking him into custody, another officer says, one of the three children in the backseat, all under the age of three, pulled a gun from a diaper bag and had it turned toward them. The child was coaxed to put the weapon down, and fortunately no one was hurt. Terry now faces a charge of child endangerment.
Speaker 4: So I guess the kids learned that from dad. Yeah, good instincts for under three year old.
Speaker 1: And that's what happens when dad does stick around to raise the kids. Ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we're getting sentences. I didn't even know where possible, like mad Libs type stuff. Three year old pulls gun from diaper bag on cop. I didn't know we were there yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a pretty bad one, and I might be one of the worst ones we've heard. I've never really seen. We saw the baby in the diaper saying fuck you to the police a few years ago, of course, but pulling a gun from the diaper bag and luckily the cops were able to settle down baby. And it's funny and the subtext of this.
Speaker 4: They pulled over a guy for not wearing a seat belt, which some progressive states and cities I think we covered it on the show have done away with. I can't remember the city, but I know we covered it where they were getting rid of like predicate stops, where not seat belt registration whatever, you couldn't stop them. And then this guy had warrants and a toddler had an access to the gun in the back seat. So it's like, you see how that little thing got your foot in the door for much bigger problems that clearly need to be solved, and certain Democrats and JB. Pritzker types are looking to get rid of the ability for law enforcement to use that.
Speaker 1: Very true, all right. Next story is very sad from New York City.
Speaker 4: Slashed the tires, scratching up everything, no money to pay for it, obviously. You see this woman in court couldn't claw back a dime. Hard to watch. That's heartbreaking. She's frantic too. That's a full paint job he's gonna need, I know. And you just got your car painted, you know that's not easy work. That would suck. That would suck. I would George Floyd this woman, I would put my knee on her back.
Speaker 1: And then insurance probably I don't know they are they gonna cover your paint job? Probably not. They kind of have to write that's what it's all for. Is that how it works?
Speaker 4: I guess someone if especially if I saw this video and I saw the person, I'd say, yeah, I was a victim of what do they call it, god? Circumstances, active god, active God. It's just I've parked in Manhattan. It was an active god. There was a black woman who could not be jailed.
Speaker 1: I could use maybe that black woman to mess up one of my cars. If insurance is gonna cover a little.
Speaker 4: Light fraud, you want to do a little light fraud? Yeah, publicly you're better than that, all right. Next, we have a freak out at Popeyes.
Speaker 1: Do you know where?
Speaker 25: This was Popeyes? Zombie movie?
Speaker 1: And you notice how everyone is down. It's like not one person like guys guys stop, well, you know, no, no, not again. They whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: One guy leaves, which is you know, they don't try to convince everyone else to stop, though, but one guy leaves. You can see that guy's underwear because his shorts are so low. But on videos like this, I like to watch this video like eight times, and I follow a new character every time, and I see exactly their thought process and what they were up to. You should try that next time, guys. We're not gonna play it eight times, but you get to it's like a different kind of storytelling. Yeah, instead of seeing it all as one horde, you get to see five, six, maybe seven individual journeys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This guy was focused on doors. Yeah, he was the door man, he was the entry guy. One guy was the counterman.
Speaker 1: This the woman.
Speaker 4: At first, the employee actually went made a kick for her face.
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, look they opened the door, she's on the ground.
Speaker 1: An employee goes for a face kick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that was maybe the only person who was justified to jumping on the counter. But even then, you really have to just take.
Speaker 1: Your l because they all have different motivations. But they're all swinging. Yeah, they're all together, and there's a beauty in that. Yeah, that's camaraderie, all right. Next, there was an HB glitch. ChB is like a grocery store, and there was a glitch where apparently people were getting free groceries if they ordered online and it only worked I think for a couple of people.
Speaker 18: So did y'all know that HB had a glasey yesterday and people were getting free groceries delivered?
Speaker 26: Like?
Speaker 18: I saw everybody talking about it on Instagram. So I hit up this guy that I used to go to school, was like, Okay, what's going on with HB? Why is everybody talking about itchib? He was like, man, everybody got free groceries. He was telling me how he got over like thirteen hundred dollars worth of groceries. I want his friend got four thousand worth of groceries, Like, Okay.
Speaker 13: That is insane.
Speaker 18: Like what are y'all gonna do if y'all have to pay that money bag?
Speaker 1: Which I'm sure some people had to do. Yeah, of course, because there's not really a glitch.
Speaker 4: You kind of owe the money and you have an account for the most part, unless you're stealing someone's identity. And here's the result of one of those one of the glitches, some hood type apartment that's fully packed to the brim and they used the song where all my scamming? And words where y'all that? And so they're they're filming their hall and look at the tons of waters, too heavy stuff, all non perishables, hopefully.
Speaker 1: The whole house full of stuff. And that's like.
Speaker 4: Probably four thousand dollars worth of groceries right there. And HGB if you guys don't know, it's I think a mostly Texas grocery chain.
Speaker 1: So this was a regional glitch. It wasn't for you know, the word didn't travel to New York and.
Speaker 4: Atlanta all the you know, Miami, the scammers cities. So the people who seized it, like all glitches, the chase money glitch, the cash abb glitch, all these that we documented over the course of the show. Obviously you need word of mouth and you need to search. How are they doing it? It's not showing up in my account, you know. And so when I went to TikTok to do more research on this, I typed in HB gigli.
Speaker 1: And it auto filled.
Speaker 4: For the first time I went in and did this, it auto filled g l ich glitch spelled. That's how you find the information. So those are the type of people who are searching. People who can't spell glitch, So that makes sense. And then I don't even know the circumstances of it. It must have been some app thing or if you do xyz then you get it. But word of mouth spreads fast for these glitches. And imagine some sort of dev or like app developer or somebody on fourth of July weekend got called in because he got hit for four thousand, hit for twelve hundred, ah, six thousand. You're like coming into the office and like patching something. And so eventually when they did patch it, this is what an HB looks like.
Speaker 1: So it's all just abandoned carts. Yes, people trying to do the glitch. Give me ten ten cinam in, tough scrunch, yeah, dead glass, ten things of water.
Speaker 4: So eventually the leakage was stopped. But I'm gonna follow up on this and see what happened to the people who used their real identity to get this, because I got a feeling your bank balance going negative three thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, the glitch.
Speaker 4: They're piranhas waiting for something to fall into the water.
Speaker 1: They love stuff like this.
Speaker 4: They don't care what the consequences are because they might get away with it.
Speaker 1: Yep sor right, well, don't get too down or two depressed. Moving on to uplifting gold and we have uplifting stuff today. First I found a guy who does word of the day, and I thought this was pretty funny.
Speaker 27: If someone is an absolute stereotype of their area, they are au toxinous. The angry New Yorker, he's au toxinous. I'm all toxinus to West London. Eloicious is autoxinus to my breast pocket or toxinous means properly native. You know, they're habits, stories and jokes all seem woven into their local area. It's native in the deepest sense. That is autoxinous. And that is the word of the day.
Speaker 1: See. I like stuff like this because it's the opposite of migrants.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, it's very haughty, toddy or whatever. Tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like nobro hibrow. You know what words are, you know, sophisticated words. You take pride in it. The migrants come and just go like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, migrants is like food house job, food house job twice stuff from your pocket money money, food house job. And this guy's telling you, you know, something to elevate you. Although that word was very hard to pronounce, I don't think that's the type of word that catches fire and gets back into the zeitgeist. I just I'm pure THH and C you know, and THH together not great.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. And then we have another example when it comes to words, and this one is a girl showing us how if you change the emphasis on certain words, it means different things.
Speaker 7: I didn't say she stole my money. I didn't say she stole my money. I didn't say she stole my money. I didn't say she stole my money. I didn't say she stole my money. I didn't say she stole my money. I didn't say she stole my money.
Speaker 1: So this is why I don't learn new languages.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point. That makes our language settle seem a little more complicated.
Speaker 1: You never gonna know it. Yeah, and you can know I didn't say she stole my money. I know what that means. But if there's ten ways to say it, it means ten different stuff. I'll just speak America. Sounds good, you know. I like that.
Speaker 4: It's not like important or anything, but it shows you how flexible it is.
Speaker 1: Imagine that in Japanese.
Speaker 4: I know I couldn't handle it. You would even start, You don't. The letters aren't even the same they're different letters, they're samples.
Speaker 1: That's the key. You don't even start you learn American. All right. Next, good news from DeSantis. He made Antifa and the Muslim Brotherhood and the Council of American Islamic Relations a terrorist organization in Florida.
Speaker 28: But the law takes effect on July first today, and so we are not going to waste any time. We're going to move forward, and we're going to make sure that we're very robust in doing this. And so, based on the recommendations of Florida's domestic security professionals and the authority, the newly established authority in law, my office and the Cabinet are poised to officially designate the first slew of terrorist organizations under the new law.
Speaker 1: That'll be it. Well, we get it. It's Muslims and Antifa. Yeah, and Ron Desanta is doing a good job as usual. I love Ron. And he didn't endorse Spyron. Yeah, that's interesting. Yeah, and he might just say, oh, I'm staying out of this one. He's not enthusiastic at all. But he's not enthusiastic. And then Duck in a debate too by Byron's Duck in debates Byrone. Byrone, all of his donors are like gambling companies and billionaires from outside of the state. Fuck. So I really don't like Byron Donald's I do like James Fishback. I want him to win. I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: I wish Ron did the Casey DeSantis thing, remember when they were floating that running for a little bit, because then it would just be him again.
Speaker 1: That's so true, all right. Next, this kid had a nice train experience on July fourth. It is Dargantua.
Speaker 2: This thing is colossal, and I can completely and utterly respect the ingenuity of the American people to create something that is so majestical.
Speaker 12: A piece of history has rolled into South Philadelphia. The legendary Big Boy steam engine locomotive, one of the largest and most powerful ever built, is making a special stop here in the Navy Yard.
Speaker 1: Take a walk with me. It's a Union Pacific Big Boy. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 4: I think it's the largest steam articulated locomotive or something. I don't know the exact combination of words, but it's huge and it's impressive.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we have some trained autists in the show watchers of course, you guys tell us what it is. But yeah, I do like that South Philly a little different than probably what's going on in West Philly. People are gathered around for the train, the autistic people for the trade. You go to West Philly, you get shot for nothing. Yeah, so it's good to see that. And then the kid was excited. Yeah all right. Our last clip of the show is our pure Americana clip of the week. This German guy was visiting the US for the World Cup and listened to what happened to him.
Speaker 26: Sorry, so it makes you cheerio, Why why help us understand?
Speaker 11: Why is it so impactful to you?
Speaker 26: Sebastian Crowns never imagine his trip to America would be so emotional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is you're human happy tears. Yeah, and just a few weeks being here.
Speaker 13: I fall in love with this country. And this was so emotional I even cried in the stadium.
Speaker 26: It's a huge departure from what he was expecting before traveling to follow the German soccer team in its World Cup run.
Speaker 13: To be honest, I was a bit scared or had the field to travel to the United States. News about shootings and criminals and that the country is not safe.
Speaker 1: Pop takes us home. It's great, America is great.
Speaker 26: Sebastian met a group of strangers who offered him a ride to his hotel. That's Bob Series and his family, New Englanders who showed a group of Germans that Boston is warmer than some might believe.
Speaker 29: In the US.
Speaker 13: So to me, I watched the bed You by myself, maybe faulty times. I had tears in my eyes.
Speaker 26: Sebastian was more upset about the prospect of leaving America than Germany being eliminated from the tournament.
Speaker 1: That kind wasn't that nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know what, whenever there's a ton of stories, America is much different than what I thought. All these World Cup people, all the European World Cup travelers, and they're really just talking about nice white people in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like and the Black People's Day was so nice. It's never that.
Speaker 4: It's just like, you know what it is, guys, there's definitely still real pockets of America despite what's being done to us. Yeah, the dumping of migrants, that's the key. All right, we have some shout outs. I want to start off with this one from Twitter. From at mc reynolds at war. Him and his wife had a baby and they still caught the episode last week.
Speaker 1: I think the wife was forced into that one. Yep, but we like it. But yeah, it's good to see.
Speaker 4: And thank you for shouting us out, and thank you for not missing an episode.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 1: We have some happy birthdays. We have a happy birthday at to Roman on July ninth. Him and his fiance love watching the show together. I like Roman is a name. That's a great name.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: We have a happy birthday to Kylie from us and Benny. She turns thirty two on July sixth, and her and Bennie's fourth wedding anniversary is July seventh, which is great. And they've been watching since the Spoon days and they even did their own version of Trump's Not that Bad in Australia. Happy birthday, Kylie. Isn't that cool? That's great? All right. Happy birthday to Tim, who turns twenty two on July sixth. He got Arthur and his cousins hooked on the show and they've been watching during work for the last two years, getting nothing done, just watching the show. Hell yeah, that's Tim, Tim, Tim thank you for spreading the link to the group chat Tim. That's huge. All right. We have a happy birthday to Garrett Huckle on July sixth from US and Ashland. They've been watching on.
Speaker 4: Separate devices for years and they've been longtime Bonus Landers.
Speaker 1: Too, Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: We have a happy birthday to Victor L on July ninth from US and your girlfriend Julie, and they are Bonus Landers too.
Speaker 1: Victor ELL. That's an interesting name, Victor L. You know what I mean. Yeah, you'll both win and then you're an EL. Should be Victor E. Yeah, Happy birthday, Victor E. His middle names Edward Victor E. L. Happy birthday all right. We have had birthday to Danielle on July fifth from US and Alex. Danielle is a great wife and a great baker, so check out her bakeshop, Silver State Bakery, and they've been watching since the Spoon days. Too lovely, very nice Danielle. Well, that's the end of the episode. The Fluckus talks in the books. Thank you guys for watching, Like share, subscribe all the good stuff. If you are looking for Friday's episode. If you are looking for a thirty minute bonus Land tomorrow, a thirty minute bonus Land Saturday, and then Bonus lanm bonus Land next week and the week after while we're gone, all tons of content while we're gone. Fluckustalks dot Com was the website and if you go there, it'll take it to YouTube members page and that's where you sign up and support the show and get followed back on the social media of your choice by me and join the group chat and hang out with everyone. We'll be hanging out in the group chat during the break and support the show not so much. That's a real vacation. I'll be in there and I'll be yourself brother. I'll be giving you guys Shark updates and pictures and all cool stuff. Thank you guys for watching all the way through. We'll see you on Friday.
Speaker 3: Video you feel like it's backward and up sat down.
Speaker 11: Notifications song and then you hear the sound We're heading to the best you know we got going?
Speaker 9: Just shot to the last songs.
Speaker 30: Like Sastres, the ar jivesa colper Fally way the show.
Speaker 3: Can be.
Speaker 30: Best. New spot.
Speaker 11: Time, last page of house Keeping with Lennon Fankles Cook. There's a new Aliens face Red boy shoots him.
Speaker 30: Love's exactly was set.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't want to see, but it could be a distraction. In the Fred shot Fanki Stars stops getting up until.
Speaker 30: The sat Tex songs is the un.
Speaker 3: Cominsicle supers.
Speaker 30: The only way to show can we Lesstar sc have been in the con she have been in the comments.
Speaker 3: Don't get to down too deep. Press from printing the weekend herbit.
Speaker 11: A cake, the sublifting gold and Franks pets getting controlled.
Speaker 3: Come in to buy in your desk.
Speaker 6: The only way to.
Speaker 1: Show give me the.
Speaker 3: Best still stop.
Speaker 30: Timeliest to keep them be of bastiles.
Speaker 3: You will stop to the world as real the people.
Speaker 31: If more flex content is for you to lend, then just make sure yourself bonus lest.
Speaker 3: Fancast Next talks give you to the world's best show.
Speaker 30: Fancasto Sex Talks just be a god. Tickle the bus. The only way to show.
Speaker 3: This news t.
Speaker 30: Time.
Speaker 3: We're watching all episodes. Can watching all the episodes exod songs, I shall say to stop next sex songs. We're still kicking off sat walks the only way to show the best news.
Speaker 30: Also, stars wantn'ts until.
Speaker 29: Action she stops constant Actius is the pronunciation constant and no play.
Speaker 3: I'm retard and beeted