Speaker 1: Lost in space fee, Nature bombers starling Nature.
Speaker 2: Decided to start the process of freezing my eggs. I thought you might want to know what that process costs, because it seems to it's eaten up a lot of airtime. I don't know who that is or why it's is that a PSA is that logged as a PSA. Initial testing and consultation is two hundred to eight hundred dollars, covers medical evaluation, pelvic ultrasounds, blood work. The base clinic fee is four thousand dollars to twelve thousand dollars paid directly to the clinic. That sounds like a scam. Anesthesia five hundred to fourteen hundred, medications three thousand to six thousand, annual storage of the eggs five hundred to one thousand. That's what is involved. Just those are just the top line expenses in freezing your eggs. That's one of the things we've learned tonight, Dave Scott. I'm sure that there's no Canadian radio station that has covered that as extensively as we have.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why you are the epitome of nighttime broadcast, my friend. Is you get to the real information that people care about.
Speaker 2: Now, give us a status update on the forest fires and why you and I agree these are not only wood burning fires, but chemical fires.
Speaker 1: They're both, yes and up here in my situation where I am, we had a rain storm earlier. Today, we got a lot more rain coming, and isn't that coincidental that the forest fires are starting to die down as well? The water does help and thank god, I mean, there is no smell of smoke in the air or anything like that, which is very very nice. And you know, they seem to start just in time start to get the big one over here contained, which is very good because people are being allowed back in their houses and you never want to see people displaced during a forest fire, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Now what chemical do you think is covering these trees?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, look, they make no secret about it because they tell it safe that they're spraying a round up type glyso fate into the forest to try and kill evasive weeds, evasive trees, evasive bugs. And what it does is it dries out the forest. It makes things a lot drier. If you add into the fact that not only cow that was a big lightning bolt.
Speaker 2: Really, are you scared? Are you scared.
Speaker 1: I did get scared. I actually jumped and flinched.
Speaker 2: Could it have been a UFO?
Speaker 1: No, there's thunder behind this one. There's thunder behind this one.
Speaker 2: To hear that well, asmr asmr oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where you're going to put that on YouTube? That's a million dollar hit right there, thank you. But getting back to you know the fires. See in British Columbia and in other forested areas, they used to have logging crews that would go in there and clean up all the dead fall in the forest, which would help prevent forest fires. Of course, now you now, if you walk into a forest, there's fallen trees everywhere. And what's the biggest fire starter? What trees?
Speaker 2: Dead trees, not lighter fluid.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there are a few of those lighter bugs that seem to crawl out of the woodworks every summer, that is for sure, and somehow some of them just never seem to get caught.
Speaker 2: Approximately how many active forest fires are there in Canada right now? Do you have an idea?
Speaker 1: There's over one hundred and fifty and seventy burning right now.
Speaker 2: And that smoke comes down here covered with chemicals, poisons us burns our eyes, blinds our children.
Speaker 1: Well, we do it because we care good neighbors, every every every fan. Here's a conspiracy theory for you. Every person who is a fan in Canada, point is told to point it south for the for the summer.
Speaker 2: Teamwork.
Speaker 1: That's what we do. If we would want Olympic, if we would want Olympic gold this year, that would probably never have happened.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the series Sterling Point yet?
Speaker 1: No? No, you told me about that last night.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you about it every night till you watch it. It's about rich kids in cottage country.
Speaker 1: Are these the type of kids who wear cardigans around their neck tied up?
Speaker 2: They're Canadian kids, so they don't do that. They're cooler than that. But they're friends who visit from the United States. They do do that.
Speaker 1: Not surprising.
Speaker 2: And I love, I love what Canadians call it cottage. It's just a whot, you know, Kevin O'Reilly's cottage. We'd be very happy there. It is about a twenty twenty room mansion on a lake. And I have a question about how many of these lakes are cottage country lakes. They're like ten, twenty fifty. How many lakes are there that I can't entertain that crowd.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness. I can't speak for Ontario, but I know that where I live within an hour's drive, there are over five hundred lakes. Wow that people have built on.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, it's just it's a magnificent series. It's only eight episodes. It shows horny teens discovering themselves. There's no nudity. Anybody can watch us. It's the most confusing plot I have ever seen. But already it is the number one show on Amazon Prime by far. Nothing's touching it. There's already talk of a season two, which means it's already happened. And they have shown the cast of Sterling Point touring New York City as tourists because they're celebrating their victory, their success.
Speaker 1: Well that's nice. Good for them.
Speaker 2: I knew you'd be happy. Now do you have reports for us, Dave Scott? Do you report?
Speaker 1: Well? We do. This past Friday, the trunch number five of the UFO files at war dot gov forward slash UFO. That website it has what came?
Speaker 2: What was dropped? Please take your time tell us what dropped?
Speaker 1: Nothing it was it was Walter. You and I must be psychic or like Creskin or something like that, or Madam Cleo because we called it. We called it. It was. It was absolutely a farce on what they call UFO disclosure or what they are building to. More AI renderings of pictures of black triangles that were seen over the Middle East and other areas. One that was claimed to be about five hundred feet in length, which is massive. And I can tell you as somebody who has seen two black triangles in my life. The second one I saw was absolutely massive, and I can tell you that I believe that that story, but no photos. We have to go buy AI renderings again on the photography instead of actual real photos.
Speaker 2: So that's a cartoon. That's a cartoon.
Speaker 1: Back to cartoons. Yes. The other interesting part about it too was that Instea yead Of on their video side, with about two or three of their videos, they literally cut them up into sixteen to thirty second segments of these dots in the sky. So instead of playing a video right through, they edited it and posted it five or six different times from different you know, shots of this object moving. That doesn't make sense to me because basically all the videos are two to three videos that's it, but they cut them all up, so it makes it look like you're getting fifteen sixteen videos and you're getting nothing. And I you know, I was just talking to Grant Baker, my UFO reporter for Space Out Radio before we came on the air with you, and one of the things we talked about was that it really seems like they're trying to really make these reports so blase that the public is just going to start tuning out that they're not even going to be interested in what they have to say. Now, UFO geeks like Granted myself, we have to continue on. We have to be prepared for not only my show, but I got to be prepared for your show to bring some sort of information. But when they're giving us absolute garbage, and that's what it is, it's garbage, you know. And I encourage everybody to go look at it themselves. If this is your first time looking into this subject, you're going to be like, Wow, this is incredible. But if you're a seasoned veteran in this subject, whether you're a researcher is somebody who follows along or an experiencer, you're going to look at this and you're going to say, really, what did I just waste forty minutes of my life looking into here? It's very unimpressive, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: When are they threatening to drop again?
Speaker 1: Well, right now there are on a pattern of every three weeks, so I don't expect anything for at least another three weeks. They usually happen on a Friday morning, so I think that's the pattern that they're keeping right now now. Whether or not they stick to it, nobody really knows. They like to play games with us, like they did earlier on releasing a file the same day as Steven Spielberg's disclosure day happened. That was trane number three that they released there, and then it's been three weeks ever since, So I would assume we got to wait a little bit about nineteen more sleeps, eighteen more sleeps before we get another batchful of absolutely useless information.
Speaker 2: I have a theory what I've shared before, which is that our president has told the truth, which is that he said I'm going to release all the UFO files unidentified flying objects, and that that's exactly what they've released. Here are unidentified flying objects. We have no idea what they are. We the government, we've given up. We've studied them for thirty forty fifty years. We don't know what they are. Why don't you look at them and see? Meanwhile, the identified flying objects, now they're not releasing that, but he never said that they would.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we also have to look at the fact too, Walter Is. I think one of the big things that they are doing right now is they are really trying to cover up where that all that money is going. Okay, where when all of a sudden, you, you and America see that, you know, there's another three to four trillion dollars that just seems to have vanished that's unaccounted for. If you or I did that, the irs would be right up our butts, you know, wanting to send us to jail. Yet these guys, whoever they are pulling the defense puppet strings here or financial strings, they seem to be able to get away with it like it's no big deal. And I really do believe that that is what they are trying to cover up is all of these technologies. I don't think it has anything to do with UFOs. I think it has to do with all of these technologies that they have created that are going to be the future of the United States military because they don't seem to be wanting to gift anything to the public to help the public out. So I think that's where the breakdown happens is they don't want us to know. Now. I think probably, and this is just my estimation, eighty to ninety percent of all the UFOs that we are actually seeing or being reported are probably from man made objects otherwise known as unidentified anomalist phenomena or UAP that seems to be the same object like. President Trump also announced that he has given permission to shoot down any of these UAP going on, Well, how many UFOs are they going to shoot down if they can't seem to track them and act like they don't know what they are. But it's a much easier to shoot down a man made object than it is something from an alien universe.
Speaker 2: I don't think he'll shoot down anything that would be I don't think so. I don't think so. I don't think he could risk that. I think he has enough to do, all right. Dave Scott, how do we find you online? Because you have a great website and you have spectacular.
Speaker 1: Merch spaced out radio dot com put a forward slash shop. In there you could go get your merch including the Walter M. Sterling flying a UFO that's a great t shirt, hot seller, hot hot seller thanks to the Midnight Myths fits and you can also find us on every major podcast network including iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio and more downloaded for free.
Speaker 2: Now I know that. On my network show on Sundays this week, Gary Arnell was the guest star and he says that you two get along great, that you had a pitch hitter for him this week. An expert on UFOs were on the show. He was very happy about what you did for him, Dave. He was very gracious about it, and he explained without naming names, that there are other hosts that may be involved from time to time that you don't like as much as Gary. Is that true?
Speaker 1: That is very true, Dave Scott.
Speaker 2: It is great broadcast, great Canadian Mostly you have revealed to the United States, to the lower forty eight the truth about those forest fires. I am glad to hear the truth. It is tragic that that is the truth, but those are chemical fires that are this with the same chemical that was in round Up, freaking round Up that gave hundreds of thousands of people Parkinson's. Hey, thanks for your time, Dave Scott. Thank you very much, Canadian Dave Scott the other side of midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: So I have decided to start the process of freezing my eggs.