Speaker 1: War of the Roses action in Bloomfield. This morning, Laura is worried about our husband Paul.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, Laura, good morning. Well, welcome to the show. Welcome to War of the Roses.
Speaker 1: I know you told the producer you think your husband Paul is cheating, So fill us in what is going on.
Speaker 3: It was spring cleaning time, and I do this every year. It's not like it's a big secret. Same and when I was putting some stuff away, I found a bottle of viagrad my husband's soft drawer, and I thought that was kind of weird, because well, we really haven't had a whole lot of sex for a while. I'm not quite sure what's going on. We've you know, kind of danced around that a little bit and I counted the pills. I was kind of curious. I thought, well, we're not having sex and he's got viagra? Why does this feel so light? And about half of them are listed?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh shoot, let me just real quick jump in. Did you not know he had a prescription for viagra? Absolutely not, Okay, so this is all new, Like all of a sudden, You're like, what is this pill bottle? It's viagra and there's pills missing, red flag and you're not intimate.
Speaker 3: Not at the moment. No, we've been you know, some something's kind of chilled down a little bit, and you know, of course I'm concerned about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, let's go to.
Speaker 2: Our expert Walmart.
Speaker 5: Jeff.
Speaker 6: All I have to say is this is a bad day to be Paul from Bloomfield because if you are a Paul in Bloomfield right now, everyone is wondering.
Speaker 5: You know, I know what I.
Speaker 2: Feel like that's normal at a certain age for men, is it not?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Okay, well, I feel uncomfortable talking.
Speaker 2: I know you do. There's so much happening.
Speaker 6: But could you imagine just being a Paul in Bloomfield right now and the guy next to you is wondering, Hey is Paul?
Speaker 5: And she's talking?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Listen. What's what's not normal is finding viagra.
Speaker 1: Your husband is hidden that you didn't know about, and you're not being intimate. So I'm not gonna waste any more any more.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call them up. We're gonna offer him roses, We'll try to get info. You're going to be listening in Lord anytime. If you want to jump on and talk to Paul.
Speaker 2: You do it, okay, got it? Yep, Okay.
Speaker 1: I know you don't want to talk about it, Jeff, but it would be helpful if you opened up so the women know what's going on with your things in Viabra.
Speaker 5: All right, stop? Hello, Hi, good morning. Is Paul there?
Speaker 4: Yes, this is Paul.
Speaker 6: Hey Paul, this is Trevor from Flowers Express. How are you this morning?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm doing well. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 6: I was just shooting you call to let you know that you actually want our online weekly contest.
Speaker 5: Congratulations?
Speaker 4: Did I win?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's our online weekly contest. This is an amazing deal. Basically, we're a new company here and we are soft launching our business. And basically we're going to hook you up with a dozen roses one hundred percent free.
Speaker 4: So's the what's the cat?
Speaker 6: There is no catch, it's absolutely free. We'll get the flowers out to love one. We're not going to send you the flowers. That's the only catch. We're not going to send the flowers to you. We'll send them to someone else on your behalf.
Speaker 4: Okay, and you send them out today.
Speaker 6: Here, Yeah, we'll send them out today. We'll get them out maybe later on this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Whatever, all right, Sure, what do you need from me?
Speaker 5: Not too much. This isn't going to be a hard process.
Speaker 6: Basically, what I need from you is if there's a message you'd like to write in a card, we can get that down for you.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could. You could write in the card just because I love you and send them to my wife Laura.
Speaker 5: Just because I love you.
Speaker 6: And then you want to send them to your wife, Yeah, that's awesome. If you want, we could hook you up with a second dozen of roses and we could send those out to so and too. I don't know if you have someone else in minds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could send it to her, well, my wife.
Speaker 5: Oh you want to send two thousand roses to your wife?
Speaker 4: Sure? All right, you're offering?
Speaker 5: Yeah, why not? We can get that out there for you. All right.
Speaker 2: I gotta jump in. I got to jump in.
Speaker 6: Paul.
Speaker 1: It is Courtney. Savannah's in the studio. The floorist is actually Walmart.
Speaker 5: Jeff.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio. You're on Kiss ninety five seven this morning. You're on More of the Roses.
Speaker 4: I'm on the radio.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 1: It's something called War of the Roses. If you think you're significant on you're familiar with it?
Speaker 4: Is I heard it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're cheating, then you call us, so I would have to let you also know that your wife, Laura is on the line.
Speaker 2: Laura, you've been listening in I have.
Speaker 3: Good Morning Paul.
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell Paul why he's on more.
Speaker 4: Of the Roses, why we're on the radio?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 3: You know, I was doing spring cleaning last week and I found something in your drawer that sort of shocked me, and I didn't know what to do about it when I thought that it was a bottle of Via wrote, which would have been fine on it own, but half the pills were missing, and I knew you and I had not been making good use of that. So what's going on? Were you sleeping in the drawer? Were you sleeping with the.
Speaker 4: Why are you bringing this up on the radio, Laura?
Speaker 3: Because you're impossible to talk to about anything intimate at all.
Speaker 4: This is embarrassing. Yeah, I'm not sleeping with anyone. I got you know. First of all, you know I have I'm having an issue here and I don't appreciate you won't talk to.
Speaker 3: Me about it. And how come there is half the ball. Your bills, they're missing if we haven't had this joy of you making taking advantage of it.
Speaker 4: I got them because I thought I needed it, and that's why we haven't been you know, we haven't been having.
Speaker 6: Them.
Speaker 3: You got to be doing something. I mean, you know, I care about what's happening between us. Otherwise I wouldn't take this very difficult or.
Speaker 2: She could have counted wrong with me. I feel very uncomfortable being a part of this conversation.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't. I've been, man, this is weird. I've been trying to see if it worked first, and.
Speaker 5: That is very true.
Speaker 1: All right, this is what I want to do. I don't want to embarrass Paul anymore. Obviously, you guys need to talk about stuff. The biggest concern is that Lord didn't even know you had these pills as a married couple. Maybe it would have been some great to discuss it whether but whatever, I'm gonna put you guys on hold.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna offer marriage counseling if you want to take it. Take it, Paul and siss.
Speaker 1: He's not cheating and it's just something I think you guys are going to have to discuss off the air and figure out on your own.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna put you on hold. I'm gonna offer counseling. Hold on