Speaker 1: Dear God, we are alive. What's up a were wolf? Okay? Today? JFK info that isn't retarded history of the parasitic Fuchs and Sharon asborn is a bitch, all right. That's just a short rundown and it's also a viewer participation day if you'd like to use that link that's in the description. I know it's going to require you to figure out what the description means, because sometimes people can't figure that out. What does it mean by description? Oh? I don't know. It's that thing that that's at the bottom of every video you've watched your entire internet life. That's that's what it is. That's what all those links are that I tell everybody about. So the very top one says stream yard. If you want to join, you can do that. If you want to call in, it's six one nine. I'll put it in here on six nine four three one zero three four boom. I'm going to start off today with that guy. I was kidding that guy. It's a pretty sexy face. Huh. You know who that is. That's the tefolon don, not the teflon don, but the tefolon the little square thing they wear on top of your head. If you're retarded and jewish. That's myer murderer Lanski right there, with his eyes too close together, his big ass, just a hideous human being. Right, You can understand why that guy would be a merciless killer, because there's there's deadness in those eyes. There's no there's no humanity. We should expect no less. Then, So I got a killer from a guy like that. I saw something I wanted this year. There you go, bomb six nine four to three one zero three three four. Change it back over. Now, let's dial to bubbly. See that's not as cool looking. So when you have something important, say, you gotta change it back over to classic, which just is a big ass bar that fucks up your entire screen, but makes the left hand side icon the profile picture look bigger and the rating is slightly bigger. So yippie, there you go. You're done looking at that face, I don't want to take it away from me. If you're still having fun, how about that? Is that better? She's got a kind of an ugly face, but then one looking at us, it's kind of like demonic. Oh okay, so I gotta I gotta do this now. But hopefully it'll play as I do this. Hold on, I gotta get the present screen down there. See this is gonna be a problem because I don't know if I can do both at the same time. Ye hold on, where's the clip there? It is all right? This is the this. That's the burn it all, Bob right there. See how the little toy cat behind him looks like it's a blaze and he's all psycho crazy, eyebold. That's the burn it all, Bob, burn it all, kind of like this guy here. Please please play show the picture still though, God damn it, they don't. Hold on. There we go, and now I have still adds to the stage. That's gay. I can't do both. Why can I do both before presenting your screen? Remove the other data? No, fuck you. The whole point is the I have both of them there. I want him there too, pricks, I E fags whatever, whatever. Well, pretend you're still seeing Bob, because I'm not using Rumble Studio right now, so I can't just slap it over the top. That's one nice thing about Rumble Studio and one horrible another. An additional horrible thing about stream Yard. What would you like to do the whole world?
Speaker 2: Burn at all?
Speaker 1: Oh you are Jewish?
Speaker 3: See you next?
Speaker 2: Chew don't know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the best thing for your you know, parole hearing? What would you like to do with the whole world? Would you do? First? He shows there, shows him a doll. Who want to see the doubt in that part? What do you do to her? I burned her? What do you do to old ladies? I burn? Yeah? What would you like to do the whole world? Burn it all? What did you do to that little girl? Round? I burn you burned? What do you do the old ladies?
Speaker 2: Mode?
Speaker 1: Birst? What about the world? What would you like to do in the whole world?
Speaker 2: Burn it all? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then he lasts, and that's your typical ove. Just put a hat on him and pay you. It's dingland down the side of his head. Half a motherfucking I guiala. There you go. Yeah, Hey, I didn't make it that way. They did, Yay, finally whoa. But I'm not gonna I'm not gonna anticipate that that's gonna stay that way, because you know, they go up and down, so until we have about a ten ten subscriber buffer and that looks that guys cut myself shaving this morning. I didn't realize that. So just now anyway, uh yeah, until we have about ten ten buffer nine hundred and ten. Then I'm like, yeah, we have nine our subscribers, but it goes back and forth between three and five all day long if you stare at it, So I try not to do that. That's cool, thanks, Mile, let me know right oh my time. See, they've reduced me to doing just that because other thinking else is a copyright strike. It's not really so much, but you know, they don't distribute and show anybody if you have anything like that. Even they say, oh this is okay and disturbing. It's like, as soon as there's any kind of anything, they you're in a quarter. Their video is not being shown anywhere, and fuck them because they're not showing my stuff anyway. So good to eveeting Karen over here on a rumble. Now I want to read something to you, so I'm gonna all right, yeah, yeah, that's fine. We don't need to do that right now. I did forget to put this on here though. Let me get the video file. It's gonna start playing, and then i'd be like, hey, you send a pitch anyone do that, but just so we have it for later videos. Schwartz, I don't remember it is there? It is, No, we're not doing that or not. Just it makes you play it. I know it's okay because everything else about this gay Yeah, you can't just add it and then decide when you want to play it. It just happens. Talk to streamyard otherwise it's going to be. So this is allowing me to broadcast at ten ADP. If I go to Rombul Studios, the top tippy top is seven to twenty, and it's never that. It's usually worse good news though. Okay, so I should bring this up before we because I'm going to be reading the whole time, and you guys are welcome to call in or click that link and become a guest tonight. But okay, so a couple of things ah wrong. One there is as we haven't as we know, and now we're gonna start off a little comedic interlude here today and then get into it. But where is it? Just pick a fucking all right, where's my where's the video? I'm watching it and you're watching Yeah, why can I find that? It says? No, that's not it? Where is the one that you watch, is there not a freaking okay? Yeah right there? All right, so you click the more button here sometimes it says something else over on Rumble. What does it say on Rumble? It says show more or something like that sometimes, but right not that. So there's my there's my my website for all things that I offer, so Hot Sauces all that good stuff, creatine my book, it's all right there. And there's links to get my book other places of the then for me directly. So you got all that right there. Petreon rate there is you know, if you want ad free podcasts, that's the way you go. For give sing go though. I got to change the thing on here to reflect what the new thing is. But Ala was available in our neighborhood. Finally they just got I got the messages yesterday, which means I might be able to get rid of Spectrum and Sentry Link and just have one internet provider. And it's going to be expensive, but because it's fiber optics, but it's at least going to be hopefully fat, much faster, much bess and less slag and latency and all that stuff. So hopefully that'll be a thing. Excuse me, but in addition to that, my daughter and I are going back to New York July seventh to thirty first. Is my plan. I got to get the tickets bought and get it kill on. So I'm not asking you for that. That's gonna be it. I've got ten thousand dollars or so just floating out there that I may not get until the end of the summer. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I might not get thirty four hundred of it. Ever, as far as things look, it's not that I didn't earn it. It's not that it's not owed to me. It's just I don't know if it's coming. And the other six is up in the air too. I don't know where the hell, where the hell's going and when it's coming. So because they're making meat weight, it's it's gotten to the point now where I have to be very careful about everything I do. My daughter's music, her gymnastics. She might be doing two separate gymnastics classes this coming season. Her kit for her music is I also do. I just paid for her music this yees today. I know that was that was one hundred dollars and that's monthly thing, and then her kit is like another one hundred and twenty five, and then it's like one hundred and fifty for one of her gymnastic classes and she gets in the other one that I think it's more. It's like two hundred is another two hundred, so that's all happening. So she might be in pre comp and Flares, which would be I think it's too much. I think she should do another year of Flares, even though she's good enough to be pre comp. I just think that taking another year just strengthens where you're at and makes you better, so when you go into the next one, you're that much better, you know. But anyhow, so this is here the Gifts and Goes, gifson Go dot com backs forward slash ball Busters and the reason why I have to bring it up because there's a lot of shit going on and all the things that were supposed to not make me have to do this are not falling through with their with their end of the bargain. So that puts me in a shitty position to have to be like, hey, buy some hot sauce please, or check out the Gifts and Go. I'm only doing that. I don't like having to this happen to be a part of what our show is. I don't. It's not something that makes me happy. But here it is the fuck hit the paste button? Why does it not always show up there and there.
Speaker 2: And no?
Speaker 1: If you're already a give, if you're already a Patreon supporter, and everybody sauces for me, don't go to the give second, go don't be the one person that carries the weight of everything else. Don't be that person. I'm not asking you to be that person. I wouldn't want you to be that person. That would feel bad if you were that person. Okay, please don't do that. It sucks enough that I have to ask. But there's a lot of stuff going on. Majority of it is going to go right to paying for my daughter stuff and you know, all the things that maintain our existence. In addition, if there was ever anything extra from the monthly donations, gifts and go which have not been very uh consistent. And the one thing that I did give up when I left FTJ was contributions throughout the live stream that sometimes added up to be a decent amount. But I had my reasons, and uh, it's unfortunate that that other aspect had to leave with it because it was it was quite helpful. But yeah, I mean there is a thing called rumble rants. Here. You click it, you can see what I'm looking at, right, Yeah, it's very My head's kind of in the way here. Let me see like this, yew that way, there you go. So it's just like it's just like a a super chat, which I'm not qualified for yet because we're not at a thousand subscribers. Yeah, and I have to get like a million. They make me do all consecrations it now, and I have to do it get a million views on shorts. So I got to come up with a bunch of different shorts like clips from Doctor Glidden or other parts of my show. So that's why. Oh, this is one of the things I wanted to ask you guys if anybody is interested in helping like post production type style, not post production like a like a I would call it producers type style. Error number three happened. I watched you're saying, all right, so anyway you can add whatever you want in here and then you can send it out that way. It's the same thing as as a super chat. But like I said, we need to get to the super chat qualifications to be monetized. And if we do that the way that the way we do that is through helping each other out. Let's work each other work, because I can't sit here and make Toaslaus and run the family and all that sort of stuff and then also be on this computer all day long looking around for a wonder if that's a good one minute clip of what something that was said? Are you kidding me? Scouring through all the videos like that? So if anybody else out there as you're watching, like you see, oh that was cool, let's like timestamp it, like right out what the time was on that video, just send it to me and I'll clip it from there. And if we do that, then I can get some of those things up on the shorts for the channel, maybe hopefully get us over the edge for that actually might help increase the subscriber accountcause a lot of people click on, click on things when they're getting the little shorts. Having a long format and a whole lot of people with you know, goldfish intention spans, it doesn't doesn't really work out very well unless you have a name embedded into people's heads. Because of consonant bombard Net like what's his name? That was the top of my fucking face the whole time. Uh, you know, there's nothing. There's no fucking good way of doing anything. I swear to god, there's that Why is that one? Hold on? Why does that one look like that display capture? Fucker? There you go, that's why. Okay, so let's get into it. I'm gonna play some fun stuff here and then we'll get into the other thing. But you know what, let's start with the with the Karen Osbourne thing and then we'll jump into the other. So, because this is kind of funny, she's kind of a biac, you know what I mean, should know what I mean. It's it's not really difficult concept. So I don't want to play too much of video sis. I don't have to do it the other way. But let's google with I sided my resources. Al Right. So this guy's video is called he wrote the Hits, They took the cash? How Jake E Lee was screwed by the osbourns. Now. I don't really care so much about what the video has to say and all that crap. You want to see what the guy looked like. I guess that's him right there there. You go. He's from San Diego, someplace that I lived for a while. Oh yeah, yeah, should a love of people after they're dead? There you go? Uh so it says. Jake Lee born jak Lou Williams in nineteen fifty seven is a guitarist whose career has been marked by fuck off, by both extraordinary talent and a series of setbacks, betrayals, and personal struggles. Growing up as a mixed race of what he looks half? What easy? You know? What the hell is he? Mixed race of what the helly talking about? Hold on, we got to see something? What the hell is the fact that it's name j Jake E. Lee? Come on, I didn't fucking cap it is an American musician, best known as the guitarist for Dazzy Osbourne between nineteen eighty two and nineteen eighty seven, and late later as a member of heavy metal band bad Lands. With Ray gillen Or, he formed the band Red Dragon Cartel on twenty thirteen, and their debut album, released in twenty fourteen, answered the Billboard Album Chart at number sixty nine. Now let's see where's the Wikipedia on this guy? Wiki pedophilia. Lee was born in Norfolk, Virginia and grew up in San Diego, where the family relocated with his child. His father is of Welsh ancestry and his mother is of Japanese ancestry. Are you fucking kidding me? Oh? You poor kid? Like they have to make a fucking deal out of every stupid thing, right, Like that's oh you pour him down trodden guy? What the fuck he went through the struggles shot the fucking people in California especially, don't give a flying fuck about any of that. He was a He was a kudenhove kalergi basically you know, half except he wasn't half Jewish and have Japanese. But it doesn't matter anyway. Let's move back to what we were looking at here. So I guess is that this that looks like duf mccaggan any and let's go it okay, As I was saying, growing up as a mix like that's like that's important. Child it Growing up as a child in California, Leaf faced racism and bullying. Shut the fuck up with your gay faggot liberal narrative, but found solace in music starting with piano. Yeah, that's what you want to that's what you want to play. When you don't want to get beat up is the piano, before switching to guitar after being inspired by Jimmy Hendrix and beatings. Because he played the piano by his teens, he was already considered one of the best guitarists in San Diego. It's like he was the best guitarist from block first, Block, fourth Jesus, performing with local bands and eventually moving to Los Angeles to pursue bigger opportunities. Lee's early career saw him briefly join Mickey Rat, which became Rat at Surprising, but he left due to creative differences. He also played with Rough Cut and had a stint with the Ronnie James Dio, who I actually like, I like Deo. Funny how they both passed through something they have to do with Ozzie huh huh huh, even though Ozzi was the one that was out at the time. It's kind of funny just saying, but it was ultimately but he was ultimately replaced. His big break came in nineteen eighty two when he auditioned for Ozzy Osbourne, landing the job over George Lynch. Lee contributed significantly to Ozzie's albums Bark at the Moon and The Ultimate Sin, both of which went multi platinum. Despite his musical contributions. He was denied songwriting credits and publishing royalties for Bark at the Moon. Do you understand what that means? That means he wrote the songs, they took the money, That's what that means. After recording his parts, he was pressured into citing a contract that credited Ozzy as a soul songwriter, with Sharon Osbourne warning that if he refused. Guess what, Sharon Osbourne is everybody worrying that if she if he refused, his work would be replaced and he would be left with nothing. So here's the thing. The song's already written, the songs, the notes are already written. So for them to say he'll be replaced means there's still going to steal his intellectual property because they already know the lines and the lyrics, right, So he had to have copyrighted that shit before he sat down with him, otherwise that this stuff can happen to you. You understand what I'm saying here. They they're said, they're basically said, we've already were already going to steal this. But we'll also dump you as a as a band member too. How oyve is that? And I'm not just saying that to say it. It feels like the whole entire TV that's sitting here stationary has kind of tilted this way. I don't know why. It was like, I'm like off water whatever, I'm just going to ignore that. The whole world shifting on me. Okay. After recording his parts, he was pressured and I already said this into sing singing, into signing a contract that credited Ozzie. Listen to this that credited Azzi as the soul songwriter. Now think about that too. Ozzie's been a fraud since ever. He was a total asshole and a fucking egomaniac when it came to Black Sabbath, and he was a raging alcohol and that's why they had parted ways because he was a fuck up, total fuck up of a human being. What is it? Oh, he has an interesting sounding voice, what did he actually contribute? He had amazing guitarists, He had amazing musicians around him all the time, and then come to find out that his biggest albums as a solo as a solo career, he didn't have anything to do with the full songs, right, but everybody in the world thinks he does. Why is that important to somebody like Sharon and Nazi Because they're fucking ego maniacs and they want all the attention focused on him to build his you know, his stock, not anybody who contributed along the way, which also is like rewriting history. It's like defrauding people, and it's using people in the worst way possible because that's the time, and that's their time and life and their life story that you were racing from history. That's a that's almost as evil as killing, right, when you erase all of their good all all of their achievements, and then you co opt them as Jews do, as they have been doing since the Saturn cult eden colt Edenites that we've been talking about in the British Eda five thousand plus years ago. They've been co opting and taking credit for the achievements of the Goths and the Arians and saying it's all them and that we never even existed during those times. It's a it's a it's a history. It's it's a it's a ripple, it's a it's a really it's like, you know, reverberates throughout history, the same thing, did you do the same the same pattern, the pattern recognition. It's like a fingerprint. It's like a bloody fingerprint. And all the crimes better than one because you can you can see how they operate and it's the same fucking methodology every single time. Yeah, Jake Lee is actually listened as one of the one of the greatest guitarists of the AZZI, of the AZI era. Yeah, because these guys all came after the solo project. Brandy Rode Well, Randy Roads, I don't know if he did, but Jake Lee, Zach Wilde of course, Okay, Zack Wilder had his name on a hot sauce. We had a couple letter story. I think they were phasing out as I was buying retail stuff. Though, So soul songwriter, so everybody thinks he is the soul sound songwriter, so not on was he writing his his guitar parts, but he's also writing lyrics and now Ozzie's gonna take the whole fucking credit for all of it. Worrying that if he refused his work would be replaced, His work would be replaced, But they already have all the songs written, so that just means they're gonna steal his shit or put one extra note in there to make it sound slightly different, and then, you know, an extra an extra beat, or something that's so fucked up his work would be replaced and he would be left with nothing. Lee ultimately accepted a one time payment. It better have been a billion dollars fucking multi platinum albums, two of them, missing out on hundreds of thousands in royalties for the Ultimate Sin. Lee insisted on a contract for credit and royalties, which he received, but he still did not get publishing rights, the real source of long term income fucked up. Lee's time with Ozzie ended abruptly after Sharon Osbourne Here we Go Again, Meddling Bitch, middling, oave bitch took him to dinner, Oh Nice, the Last Supper and fired him without warning. Ozzie later claimed the dismissal was due to internal band dynamics. After leaving, Lee faced personal challenges, including helping his then wife through addiction, before forming bad Lands with Ray Gillen. Gillan, I don't know who the hell's guy is, so I don't know. I don't care let just pronounce it. The band had initial success, but was derailed by Gillan's secret battle with AIDS and internal conflicts, leading to the group's demise. He had the Aids, he had the easy tea. That's what he had. The nineteen nineties and two thousand saw Lee largely disappear from the Spotlight, releasing a few solo and collaborative projects while living a modest life off royalties from the Ultimate sent Good. Think he got that one right. Rumors swirled about his well being, but Lee clarified he was never homeless or destitute. He lost both parents during this period and sold off some gear to make ends meet. That's shitty, man. He's responsible for two multi platinum albums and he's got to worry about bills. Hey kind of feels like my story. In two thousand and nine, Lee was approached about I've made thirty five times. I've successfully made a ha sauce that fucking everybody loved from different countries on out. And then the world shut itself down and fucked up my store and my my all my efforts and work, and without that anchor of a store and with alo all the bullshit that happened to California Reggs and how expensive it is to run a store and employees now and what it wasn't like. It wasn't like that prior to code. You know what that word is Cootie's nineteen. That's why it's why we got grassroots here, simper FRYLC dot com. Right, and those who know trust chrisco or whatever. I don't. I don't know that was gonna. I was going somewhere where that I just lost momentum. In two thousand and nine, was approached by about rejoining Ozzie's band because he was such a nice guy to him the whole time, right, but declined unless he received proper credit for his passwork, a request that was ignored. Inspired by it too, because isn't that funny? Isn't that funny? Because they for all those years were we're capitalizing on having the publishing and the soul rights to all that stuff, where they cut him out of a ship ton of money. But even at that point they wouldn't at least, you know, maybe because there could have been some legal ramifications if they did admit that some back pay would have been due. Inspired by a twenty eleven music video appearance. Lee returned to music forming Red Dragon Cartel in twenty thirteen and released new material. In recent years, he has dealt with health issues, including carpal tunnel syndrome. They make you see how they lead up everything like, oh he was he was a child of racism. It's a fucking nobody probably even knew he had Asian in him, for Christ's sake, and he has. He has dealt with health issues. It sounds like, Okay, he went through cancer, he's dying. What's the hell carpal tunnel Jesus fucking Christ, are you serious? And survived random shooting Okay, now that's that's a little bit interesting in Las Vegas in twenty twenty four, well, intervening in a crime. So he was a hero. He was trying to help somebody, save somebody, protect someone. Jake E. Lee's story is one of resilience in the face of industry exploitation. You could just say jewish Osborn's that were Jewish, uh, you know, producers or management managers of bands, personal loss and adversity. Despite being denied the recognition and financial rewards his talent deserved, he remains a respected figure in rock known for his integrity and perseverance. Just the question I have when this comes to light and it's verified and you know it's one hundred percent accurate, and you can you can you can see the crime and the and the injustice. Why is it that people, if they care so god damn much, and if they and if they care so much about what would happen if it happened to them, why don't people man up and go shake down Assie for the fucking money for him? Like, why isn't there justice done by the people on any level at all, ever, for any time? Like you know, this was this was a wrong done to this one guy. If you respect it, like the guy as a person, you understand that he can tribute. It doesn't matter if that's what you're you know, and you're like, Okay, this is a wrong that we can write. It's pretty easy. Sue the fuckers or whatever the hell it needs to be done, you know. And that's just one example of how like why don't people ever get involved? Oh, he's you know, he was denied recognition. Well, if he was a diying recognition, then he and he deserved recognition for what he had done. Why isn't that righted. Why isn't there a book deal or something for him to at least get money back that way? Why doesn't anybody intervene like he intervened when and got shot? Why does anybody intervene with for anybody else and make and make things better for somebody? Because you know what happens when when people get together and do that for each other, you feel confident in knowing that you have support of your community and you would be there for them in a heartbeat too. And you know what that makes. It makes for a very strong nationalistic tribe of people, family and extended family. They know why this doesn't happen anymore because they've got us divided in fifty thousand different ways and everybody's hiding in their own houses, that's why. Which is ridiculous because here we all hear, why are Why is it okay for us to sit you know, through computers and talk to each other? But we can't like Man up A the only six movies of the eighties that Tarantina wants you to see. Well, I don't give a fuck about that. Why Why can't we do something that makes sense that would strengthen us all and another? Talking about just this guy. I'm just saying, like, this is an example. Okay, So here we go, ju days alone. I gotta get to the right one first, So let me get to for one here. Okay, So here you are. So he was like, is it is Sharon Osborne Jewish? Yes? Sharon Osborne's father which Oscar Nazi? Not just a little Jewish fucking the Noskenazi. Her father, Don Arden, whose birth name was Harry Levy, was Jewish. Her mother was of Irish descent, while her father changed his name to Arden to avoid anti Semitism, right, to avoid all the wonderful fucking benefits you get from being a Jew, which is basically the real story of it. The only thing that they're trying to hide it from is the other goy, so they, you know, the one smart one in a thousand doesn't start to get suspicious because of the name. Sharon herself was has stated that she is not religious and respects all religions. Now read that part again. Sharon herself has stated she is not religious and respects all religions. Thank you, AI, but you're fucking wrong, wrong, all right. Judaism is the only religion I have and the only one I'm comfortable with, says she's the only count Judaism too. She's not comfortable comfortable around you Catholics and you Christians and you whatever else is Fiscabelians. So we Sharon herself has stated she is not religious and respects all religions. Oh, Judaism is the only religion. Since you know what this is. This is called a cash in. Hey, you're an influencer. Hey, there's a really unpopular war going on of genocide. You know what you need to do, Sharon, Yeah, we need to call upon your Juwaism, your Jeweism right now. And of course we'll throw it right on the top of the front page of the Jewish Chronicle for it. Judaism is the only religion I have and the only one I'm comfortable with. Oh, but I thought you said that you're not religious and you respect all religions. Probably wicked too, right, all being well at the time, all being well. By the time you read this, Sharon Osborne and her Black Sabbath rockstar husband Jesus Christ Ozzie will be safely installed in their Buckinghamshire home. They have had enough of their home in Los Angeles, where Sharon seventy one and Ozzie seventy five became one of the most high profile couples on the planet. Yeah, who gave them that opportunity? More oivays Their children, Jack, Kelly and Amy all grown up? What about Joan? Isn't Joan Osbourne with their kids too? What if God was one of us? No, no, it's not one of them. Okay, all grown up? Of course, we'll visit their parents in their five point five million pound Grade two listed house and the Chaufonts. Yet there will be little time to settle before Sharon takes to the stage with her new show Cut the Crap, in which she promises to reveal all about the hardest years of her eventful life, like stealing money from people like Jake e Lee and uh, you know, dealing with an alcoholic because you know you can make money off of yeh. From Ozzie's infidelity his drug addiction? Is what about his alcoholism? To where the hard times began? With her loose canon of a father. Well, they're they're asking Nazzi, they're all crazy. How about her? How about her her current bout of Uh, that's not so much a battle, It's not so much an addiction. But it's about with Ozempic. She has a Zempic face like worse than anybody else I've ever seen. Okay, not to this one, Sharon Osbourne. Now, way, now that we've she's confirmed that, you know, Judaism is the only religion she feels comfortable around, and before that she respected all the religions. Wait, wait, hold on. Calls for music group to lose US visas after an anti Israel Coachella performance. All they said was free Palestineana sign and this crazy cunt jumped out in front because that's what she's really supposed to be doing. Now that's her new role, being babble in between times where you're supposed to spread your propaganda and would pay you handsomely, but unfortunately your face isn't so attractive. Deborah Missing, Adam Levine and other Jewish stars and Nova Festival survivors. Ooh, Nova Festival survival. It's give me a break. Yeah, the idea of killing them and some you mean all are also criticizing Joe Schmoe, lead singer of Kneecap. Sharon Osbourne attends Los Angeles Premiere Focused Features to be there, don't care what's this saying Jewish stars are condemning Kneecap after the Irish band ooh r a see she has an Irish mother turning her back on half of her half of her own blood right there. Because you know, the Irish is awfully way too white, way too Gothic, way too aran. After the Irish band delivered and anti Israel performance. Okay, I think they're getting a little uh, they're they're embellishing a little bit here. Fuck Israel message displayed at Cochilla Music Festival and and streamed two millions. Twitch streamer Hassan Piker amplified the message of the Irish band get the fuck on my face. The Irish Bandneecaps display a displayed a large anti Israel message. Hey, yeah, people who are murdering children, fuck them exactly, thank you, thank you. He didn't say kill them? Did I say killed them? And said fuck them? Sometimes fucking is awfully fun. It feels pretty good, you know, unless it's you know, forced and it's anal that's that probably wouldn't be feeling too good. I don't know. I never went to prison. Fuck Israel, Israel, Free Palestine. It's pretty simple message, right, there's no points to say put all the Jews in an oven. It didn't say that. It didn't say, go Vlad the impale around all the idea of rapist murdering sucks sons of bitches that are killing children. It didn't say that. I mean it should have, but it didn't. Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinian people. Fuck Israel. Free Palestine. It is, but it doesn't even have there anymore, and it is it is being enabled by the US government who arm in fund Israel despite their war crimes one hundred percent. I don't know if this band blows or if they're good, but they at least know what the hell they're talking about. And the Jewish Telegraph is when that's all over this shit, right, Fuck these faggots. At least one is calling for Trump to for at least one is calling for the Trump administration to revoke the band's work visas in advance for its upcoming and nearly sold out US tour. Yeah, cripple them financially and show what fucking tyrants you actually are and how much power you actually have on you know, imbalanced power for for the amount of people you have here, Like why why are you able to sway at present and tell them to ruin somebody else just because someone offended you. Fuck you? Why can't cannot an Irish person do that to a Jew in this country? Hey, get rid of the get rid of their their their business license because they offended me by calling me a you know, white supremacist. You see how well that works? Oh? I know what if a Jude says something? Remember that thing that we watched on the Instagram the other day, do you well, we'll go back to that because this is literally what they do there. It is right here. We'll go back to that later. It's literally what they do. And you know, this is how they kill the president too, this video right here. You know how they shut down the store in this in this clip, that's how they That's how they killed the president as well, same exact shit. It's a pope Catholic. Oh yeah, so it said it would be strange if she did not also speak candidly about the drug ozembic I told you, which she blames for her worrying weight loss. Yeah. It paralyzes your vegus nerve, The tear rates your retinas. It causes gastro paris because your stomach is also paralyzed. Uh yeah, not smart. It's it's modeled off to the off of Hila or Gilahilo. How everyone to pronounce it monster venom so more venom, which she blames for her worrying. She speaks candidly about most things. She was recently asked on Live TV if Pink Floyd's Roger Waters was anti Semitic, and she says, is the Pope Catholic? She's a fucking cut guys. She also replied. She has also called Jermy Corbin an arrogant, ugly fuck. She's just a miserable, old, fucking jew guys, that's all. That's all she us. Oh look she's gonna about eat a puppy and then she'll throw it back up. Though you know this is bragging. My husband can't even go to the doctor here without the pictures being a and articles saying he's got three months to live in all the other rubbish yet' that's you know, how fat and disgusting she used to be. She used to look like her daughter or but much worse. They're lucky they have money because those kids are sucked up and probably alay raved passed around. They're probably very very frankist like in their home. I'm assuming they probably passed their kids around like party favors at these uh well, at least in the old days. Their actions included projections of anti Israel. Wait wait, does that mean the right one? Yeah? Yeah, Osborne calls, what does it say about what she says? Okay, here she is. Their actions included projections of anti Israel messages and hate speech. I hate when people say that. How about that? I hate when people use this term because it's retarded. It's hate speech. Whenever somebody says something you don't like, regardless if it's true, regardless if it you know, makes you feel uncomfortable, it's too fucking bad. If it's truth you don't want to deal with reality, you call it hate speech, Go fuck yourself. If you're one of those people. And this and this band openly supports terrorist organizations, really they don't. But they don't support Israel, So how can they support a terrorist organization? Don't you fuckers brag that you created terrorism? You do, I like may Orlanski dud did. Yeah. So everybody who's not anybody, anybody who opposes them is a terrorist to people who are living in Gaza who are trying not to be murdered and trying to survive. Those are terrorists because they're there right in the way, not the people shooting and bombing them all day long. Those aren't terrorists. The very definition of a terrorism would be this behavior raises concerns about the appropriateness of their participation in such a festival. And further show, do you really think that people, even at a concert like are motivated to do anything politically or you know, of any substance. What does it matter what this guy posts on his projector screen at his concert that he is had, you know what I mean? Like it's his it's his time on the stage to do whatever fuck he wants, and if he wants to present a message and use use his time for something you know of value? Do you think what is it? What is it that makes Jews so fucking paranoid? Like they don't already own the whole entire world that can stop anything. It's not gonna convince somebody in the American government to change their ways and stop funding Israel. It's not gonna cause a revolution here. Nobody has the motivation to do anything, So what the fuck does the matter? What he puts his on his you know, display on while he's playing in a band. You want to crush him to what serve as an example? But what are you fighting because you've already fucked everybody up. They're not trying to fix or present their own demise anymore. They're just laying here waiting to die and waiting for some jude to kill them. That's what they're doing. So what does it matter? What the This is the sad state of reality right now. People are just waiting for that one thing that they won't be able to duck and cover from or subvert, you know, stick and move, and that's it. They're waiting for their deaths. Everybody fucking is waiting for their deaths. They're not actively pursuing a solution. You're waiting for your death at the hands of these fucking scumbag pieces of shit, these parasites. You're waiting around for it. Yeah, and this is sickening to Osborne's call comes right on, Q is what they should have said. As the State Department cracks down on what it has called Hammas sympathizers, So people who don't want innocent people who don't have any weapons to defend themselves with to be murdered by a bunch of scumbag you know, bloodthirsty, hateful, zero empathy, zero conscience, fucking scumbag Israelis or if you want to call them Saturn cult or Jews, that makes you a terrorist or Hammas sympathizer. You guys are really fucked in the head to think this way. But hey, they are. They're also inbred. Do you want do you really want them to superimpose the way that they think upon you? What the hell does that say about you? So I decided to point that out that Karen Osbourne is a fucking piece of shit. Uh. I don't think it's the a zembic that makes her a fucking cunt. I think that I think we're looking at it directly, directly, maybe from the the opposite way. Ye yes, Christ stop it. Please don't make suggestions to me, Please don't do that. I'm taking a break so I can go see my daughter. She's a home from daily activities. So we're gonna listen to a little bit of norm. Norm This is this is gonna be hilarious for most people. And if you don't like it, then you know how I get out this is hilarious. Though, Oh that's not the right one. That's the gay joke. On, hold on, I gotta get the one. I thought that was the other one. No, all right, let me get it from here. Then, Uh, did I say history? I thought I swear I said history. Did I not say history? Maybe I did? Yeah, this is good. Well, then get ready for some fun. Well, this is a good way to introduce the we're gonna be doing a lot of McDonald. Well, I'm gonna be doing the video on him soon. But anyway, we kind of do a little bit of it the other day with his uh, with his friend Bob talking about him.
Speaker 4: In the entire state of California, only one person got a perfect score Chow Ming woo Rap from Trial Lands to a tame cal Tech. By the way, you can now purchase a bronze statue of the jokes.
Speaker 2: For only three thousand.
Speaker 1: Something happened.
Speaker 4: It was potential jurors for the oj Simpson case. We're asked to fill out a seventy five page jury questionnaire this week. In the entire state of California, only one person got a perfect score. Chow Ming Woo Rap from Trial Lands.
Speaker 2: To a tame cal Tech.
Speaker 4: By the way, you can now purchase a bronze statue of the Juice for only three, three and ninety five dollars, and for an even five grand you can buy one that Al Collings has kissed.
Speaker 5: The ass of.
Speaker 2: OJ.
Speaker 4: Simpson's new fitness video was released this week and hitting the shells next week. Simpson's newest video Dwarfun Stalking the crowd is torn. According to retailers, the most popular Halloween mass this year is OJ Simpson and the most popular Halloween greeting is I'll kill you and that guy who's bringing over your glasses or treat.
Speaker 1: Hand.
Speaker 2: The Pope came out with the book this week.
Speaker 4: Which contains a series of essays examining faith and morality in today's secular world and the changing role of the Catholic Church as it approaches the twenty first century. The book is entitled God Himself told Me that OJ is guilty. In other book news, Prince Charles released an autobiography in which he states that he never loved Princess Die and that his father pressured him to marry her.
Speaker 2: The book is entitled of course OJ did it?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 4: In his book, O J Simpson says that he would have taken a bullet or stood in front of a train for Nicole. Man, I'm going to tell you that is some bad luck. When the one guy who would have died for you kills you.
Speaker 2: That's probably you don't get worse luck than that.
Speaker 4: And this week that he's coming out with a new book called I Want to Tell You, and if it's successful, OJ will work on yet another book entitled From Football to Prison, My twenty five Years of Showering with other Men. And finally, in honor of the fiftieth anniversary of their first publication, Random House will be releasing special commemorative issues of many Doctor Seuss classics. The first to hit the bookshelves will be Green Eggs and Ham and oj Is Guilty. Judge Edo was interviewed this week by a local TV station in Los Angeles. Asked by the interviewer if it was appropriate for a supposedly impartial judge to be on TV with his case still pending, Itto said maybe not, but how appropriate is it to kill your ex wife? It was revealed today that OJ Simpson told police that Nicole Brown Simpson used to beat him up. He also claimed that she and ron Goldman killed him. OJ Simpson's lawyers have decided to skip hearings on DNA evidence and go right to trial. Ask why they did this, the lawyers replied, we want to get OJ acquitted as speedily as possible so he can get back to doing what he does best, killing people.
Speaker 2: Let's get to OJ.
Speaker 4: OJ Simpson's lawyers say they don't want the families of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman in the courtroom during the trial. They're afraid the presence of the family members will just remind Ojy of how much more killing he still has to do.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: OJ Simpson's lawyers stopped feuding this week.
Speaker 4: Finally, the Dream Team flee Alien Robert Shapiro were able to put aside their differences and express their admiration for each other after OJ threatened to cut their heads off. According to the National Transportation Safety Board, sleepy truckers are responsible for one thousand deaths a year, in second place OJ Simpson at two deaths a year. It was revealed this week the defense lawyer Johnny Cochrane once abused his first wife. In his defense, Cochrane said, hey, at least I didn't kill her like some people I know. Tomorrow, Judge Lancido will take OJ and the jury on a tour of the now famous crime scene. For the jury will be their first look at the actual location. Of course, Roj, it will be just a case of been there, done that. Judge Lancedo was happy with the jurors field trip to the crime scene last week.
Speaker 2: It went off without a hitch, said Ito. Not one murder.
Speaker 4: OJ's pal Al Collings now has a one nine hundred number. For two ninety nine a minute, Collings will tell callers that OJ is innocent, and for three ninety nine a minute, he'll try to do it without laughing. And this week, Simpson defense lawyers question witnesses about a half melted container of ice cream found at the murder site. The Simpson defense has seized upon the ice cream for two reasons. One it may help fix the time of the murders, and two it was the only thing in the murder scene without any of OJ's blood on it. To illustrate the point that their client is running out of money to defend himself, O J, Simpson's lawyer, said this week that if he had to do it over again after killing his victims, OJ would now rob them as well. That one you find troubling. We went, was OJ Simpson high on speed the night of the murders? Absolutely not, said defense attorney Johnny Cockran today, and a simple test if any of OJ's blood found at the crime scene will prove it. And Oj palal calling said this week that in looking for the truth in the OJ Simpson case, he sometimes talks to a picture of Nicole Brown Simpson, something that in the past would have.
Speaker 2: Gotten him killed by OJ. Definitely.
Speaker 4: Bailey said this week if the defense only knew what Ron Goldman's last words were, they might be able to find the real killer. You know, if you asked me, and Goldman's last words were probably.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're OJ Simpson. Oh no, OJ has struck again. How about that a good thing?
Speaker 4: And in court this week, Kato Klon testified that OJ Simpson did not appear angry before or after the period of his wife's murder, but Caylen admitted he could have been a touch edgy while he was actually murdering her.
Speaker 2: He might have been a hurts. Renald Car Company announced this week that.
Speaker 4: Will buy five hundred and twenty thousand vehicles, increasing its worldwide fleet twenty four. In addition, they will try to find a new spokesman who won't kill his ex wife. This week, at the OJ Simpson trial, the infamous bloody glove was finally introduced into evidence, and OJ didn't help his case any by blurting out, there it is.
Speaker 2: I've been looking all over for that thing.
Speaker 4: WHOA and a new shocker in the OJ Simpson trial. This afternoon, Judge Lancido dismissed yet another juror, a forty five year old African American male, for failing to tell the court that he had once worked for Hertz Rendakar and that he had once held in the cold brown Simpson's glasses while OJ killed her. Dismiss Simpson jur Jeannette Harris revealed in interviews this week, but the jury is torn by dissension and is already divided into two camps, those who think he is guilt and those who are really, really stupid. A bad week for the prosecution of the OJ Simpson trial. Under intense cross examination by defense laurier Barry Scheck, LAPD crime expert Dennis Funk admitted that he may have contaminated the crime scene when he accidentally dropped a big bucket full of OJ's DNA. Our top story tonight this week in the OJ Simpson trial, after grizzly photos of the murdered Nicole Brown Simpson were shown in court, OJ turned his head away and wept. It was at that moment that he realized he would never be able to kill her again. Well, in a questionable move by the defense team, this week, OJ Simpson demonstrated how to stab two people at the same time. Remember Twelve Angry Men, the classic courtroom drama. Well, the first film about the OJ Simpson cases in the works. It's entitled Nine Angry Black People, two Scared Asians and a white guy who hasn't spoken since Rosa Lopez. Testimony during the final week provided some spell binding moments. In a brilliant move during closing arguments, simpson attorney Johnny Cochrane put on the knit cap. Prosecutors say OJ war the night he committed the murders. Although OJ may have hurt his case when he suddenly blurted out, hey, easy with that, that's my lucky stabbinhat Well, the trial of the century is over. Late yesterday to OJ Simpson, the most famous murder suspect in United States history was placed in the hands of the jurors. They must now decide whether to free him or get all their heads cut off.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that one doesn't seem to have that one that he follows up with saying, well, it's official, murder is legal in California. Let's see back to history. But why does it jump around like that? You fuck crazy page history? You guys saw what it did. I'm not losing my mind. It just happened. See, none of this is in the right order. There was something else i'd just watched that was the Yeah, maybe it was this one, but yeah, there there was one that I've seen. It's there's a lot of these different compilations, but the one one of the O. J. Simpson ones talks about Dershowitz and uh like that. It's like that is one ugly, ugly individual. It just goes on and about indeed's ugly. It's it's it's pretty funny, though. Let's move on to I hope I can do this. Let me see maybe I can do it. From this direction. We'll see.
Speaker 6: I mean, things popping up. Why didn't it just ship? Oh, I don't need I don't need to get into. You know, yeahoistic blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: That's whatever. I have some like academic paper thing that people keep. They keep on setting me stuff because I ask for the free downloads when they send out some of these things, and it's all related to this strange history. But they always I don't know. It's not really unbiased. It's very uh way aycentric, So I don't always will watch them or listen to them, maybe read them. I read them enough to realize that they're propaganda. M hm. So Final Judgment is the name of the book. You followed me. So far are right, but there's things mixed in with it. I gotta see which way I'm gonna start here. I'm gonna start with the phone, which is not a bad place to start as long as I get the right spot. And this fucking thing, this this screenshots thing closes like I stopped. You can keep pages on your phone forever if you want to. There's no reason to take the tab down if you want to stop and not have to go find it again if you're scrolling through a bunch of crap. And I did that and then it just closed. I didn't I didn't shut it off. I didn't. I didn't shut it down, but it closed. And uh so that place where I was going to pick up and that Sargon stuff is buried somewhere. I don't know what the fuck it is and there's a star on it, but I have to I would have to scroll for like six hours and before I started the video or to find it. Let's go with the book. I can get there pretty easy. So the name of the book, can you guys see that yet? No? Like it?
Speaker 2: That one?
Speaker 1: The name of the book is called Final Judgment? Did they rape? Do they rank books by most banned? Isn't it just your band most number one band book?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What does it even mean? It's funny. Do people even think about it before they try to merchandise things like advertise them it's the number one band book. Well, if you can't get it, how's it a number one anything? And is it? How's it number one band?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 1: It's it's it's very it's very banned. It's it's more banded than the other band books. Uh So Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper Who's dead? Yeah, these people don't look like criminals at all or psychotic murderers. H that's Ben Garyan, I believe, Uh, there's Landski, so we gotta go to about let's see who were out of that. No, it's still what people are just babbling on his books. Never start lit period. Really there's his books, just never start Uh. I don't buy any of that that they just said there, So that's good. So it says bad a bad habit. Israel's use of false flags and global terrorism pointed the finger playing the finger of guilt elsewhere. Researchers in the JFK assassination controversy have repeatedly pointed out the false leads that continue to appear. Most believe that Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged assassin, was indeed what he claimed to be the patsy, and that false clues had been laid by the real conspirators to make it appear as though Oswald was an agent of Fidel Castro or the Soviets are both. The use of such false flags by Israel's Masad to cover up its own role in worldwide assassination conspiracies and other criminal activity has been documented time and time again. In Arabs, the mafia, right wing extremists, and others have repeatedly taken the fall for crimes committed by the Massad or carried out under its coordination. Think about that. Think about that, especially when people are just being killed and you're like, oh, it's a mob hit, you know, or some other thing, and it's like, oh, yeah, that's just the that's just the real government doing what it's doing, which is murdering people when they don't when they become a nuisance. But you can call it the masade if that makes you feel better than saying the people who actually run in our country. Does that make you sleep better at night? The use of false flag operations by Israel and its Massad has been documented repeatedly since the Jewish state, let's let's call it what it is, the Jewish terrorist state, first came into being. This book contends that Israel and its primary collaborator, the CIA. See that again, Israel and its primary collaborator, the CIA. Why would they be that? Why would that be a thing? And does not does that not also sparkle another little or is not another indication of what I've been saying about the Roman Catholic Church, Church Empire, whatever you want to call it, and the Jews, Because who created the CIA? Lights of Malta. Jesuits find a find find uh anyone who argues it's it's public record, Like it's been stated in documentaries that are going cable on regular TV that the CIA is very Roman Catholic, very Jesuit utilized insidious false flags and orchestrating. So what does that mean about the Jews and the CIA and and uh, the Roman Catholic Church and how it's all the same fucking cult and it's founded by the same goddamn oys that they're like, yeah, yeah, I'm pointing out my book and left that I'll just show you there you go, like an look at it. So no on my website. The use of the false flag operations by Israel and is Massad has been documented repeatedly since the Jewish state first came to being. This book contends at Israel and its primary collaborator, the CIA, utilized in Citia's false flags and orchestrating the assassination of of John F. Kennedy and the subsequent covered up. The Mafia, anti Castro Cubans, the Soviets, Castro agents, and even right wing right wing extremists got to have those white supremacists because then you can con. While you're killing one person off, you can be condemning another group that you need to get you want to get rid of for only the sole purposes of your own racism, because a long time ago they stomped out your little murder party. Yeah, these people don't like being told no, and they're like little fucking children. When you do, little demonic children, they will kill you and everyone in your bloodline and then turn you and then and then make sure that the rest of the world condemns and hate to you for all of eternity. So if there's a big push for somebody who wants to convince you of anything, consider why with the White wante you to think that way? And then that should be enough of a motivation for you to look into things yourself before you form an opinion, because otherwise you'll go around your whole life hating Germanic people because of some guy who allegedly did some bad things in the forties that never happened. Meanwhile, you won't hear a goddamn worried about what the Bolshevik Jews were doing to Russians and Polish people, Germans, German women after the War Ukrainian you won't know any about You won't know anything about about I don't know seventy eighty million deaths. You want know anything about those, You'll be you'll be transfixed on the result of a bunch of terror bombing in Germany and the fact that the whole country was starving at that point and without things, and they'll they'll they'll blame all that happened on the Germans, Germans and their mistreatment of of their of their inhabitants, of their concentration camps, of their work camps that they then lied and said we're death camps and then started Soviets weren't very because they're Jews. They're not really good at, you know, building things because they suck at that type of ship. So it's very haphazard and pretty gay. The way they try to cut in chimneys and smoke stacks into like different places. It's it's constantly take on out walls to make a bathroom look like it wasn't a bathroom. But the real hard evidence points in another direction, entirely forge trails and false flags. Let's get a little bit faster. Three I don't know here on that's cripp uss liberty blaming the Egyptians Israelly, in fact, hoped to pin the responsibility on a false flag Egypt and draw the United States into the impenting nineteen sixty seven war on the side of the israel. It is only because the liberty did not sink and instead was rescued that the history books don't tell us today that the Arabs sunk in the American spy ship and sparked another Lusitania instant that forced America to go to war, the second instance to which the Congressman Findley referred to of his special interests. In as much as the intended attack on on an American Air Force reconnaissance plane was designed to protect Israel's secret development of nuclear wi weaponry, it was Israel's nuclear offense that led President John F. Kennedy into the secret war with Israel that he conducted with increasing intensity during the three years of his short lived presidency. As we shall see in Chapter five, it was the very issue of Kennedy's in transient and transient gent opposition to Israel's nuclear arms development that became a central part of his standoff with Israel and its messade. It was this conflict that played a critical part in settling and setting in final motion the assassination conspiracy that ended John F. Kennedy's life. But follow this as an over bailah blah Leavana Fair. Perhaps the best known instance in which Israel used a false flag to cover its own trail was the infamous Lavana Fair. It was in nineteen fifty four that several Israeli orchestrated acts of terrorism against British targets in Egypt. We are carried out. Blame for the attacks was placed on the Muslim brotherhood. I'm telling you, these are the people that create fucking true hit terrorism. Yet other people are just simply reacting, and over time, because they have to react to a lot of this fucking ridiculous uh antagonization instigation by these fucks in Israel, it ends up becoming habitual that they have to defend themselves. And then they call those people the terrorists, now saying that Muslims aren't fucking crazy, because they are a lot of them are. A lot of them are. But if you get right down to the meat and potatoes of it, they're the same cuckoo as the Jew and many times are not too far removed. And even so far back as Muhammad apparently was reading that old Talmud. Yeah, blame for the attacks was placed on the Muslim Brotherhood, which opposed the regime of Egyptian President Gamul Abdul Nasser. However, the truth about the wave of terror can now be found in a once secret cable from Colonel Benjamin Givli or Ghibli, the head of Israel's military intelligence, who outlined the intended purpose behind the wave of terror. Our goal is to break the West's confidence in the existing Egyptian regime. The action should cause arrests, demonstration, demonstrations, and expressions of revenge the Israeli So when people react and say fuck Israel, they like that kind of thing because then that gives them all the fuel that they need to condemn you and raise money in the Jewish communities, which is what they do. The ADL loves when there's people out there that what they do, and you know, maybe some of theTimes they do crazy shit just so that it gets some real grassroots opposition, you know, a legitimate reason for why people would fucking be upset with them, Because when you don't realize that the whole system is what they own, you don't realize that they're bating a trap. So when you do, say hey, that's fucked up, because it would be sucked up if anybody else do this. Why isn't it fucked up when you do it? Then like, ah, gotcha, Now you lose everything that you ever cherished and worked for because you said something about them, because they own the whole fucking place. The is really origent. Uh, let's see, then they did it. The Israeli origin should be totally covered, while intention should be shifted to any other possible factor. The purpose is to prevent economic and military aid from the West to Egypt. Ultimately, the truth about Israel's involvement in the affair became public and Israel was rocked internally. In the wake of this scandal, Competing political elements within Israel used the scandal as a bludgeon against their opponents, but the truth about Israel's use of the false flag had come to international attention and demonstrated how Israel was indeed willing to needlessly endanger innocent lives as part of its grand political strategy to expand its influence in the Middle East. Yeah, they don't give a shit about anything. They have no conscience whatsoever. They have an objective, They have no conscience. And the ultimate objective is your death, your death, your family's torture, rape, murder and death. Yes, murdering death blaming right wing extremists. Here we go. The shadowly right wing group known as Direct Action was accused of an attack on Goldenberg's Deli in Paris g I wonder her wing a Goldenberg's Delhi, Goldenburg Steam at another another you know indicator there Delhi in Paris on August ninth, nineteen eighty two. Six people died and twenty two were injured. The leader of the Direct Action was one Jean Mark uh Rulanne. Julianne had been operating in the Middle in the Mediterranean under the cover name of it looks like is it Sabas or is it kick his ass? Sea Bass? It's s E B A S. Do you remember dumb and dumber? But do you have the guy he kind of stiffed the guy with the bill, He said, yeah, Sea Bass over there said he's apologized and he'd liked he'd like us to pay for he'd like to pay for the breakfast this morning or something like that. Because the Sea Bass and had been repeatedly linked to the Masade. Yes, so Jean Mark Wileon, the guy who apparently was part of this direct action white supremacist right wing blah blah blah, was Masad. It's not to say that these groups don't actually attract real people, but usually in the middle of them, if they're not infiltrated, because that means you're an outsider with lower rank. It's usually the person who's the leader of the group, who's one of these fuckers who's encouraging you to do stupid things that only you will go to down for because they're the plant. They're the ones that are working against and and it's all for public perception, right if they show white people doing bad things to other people and the name of whatever is crazy. You know, Oh, this is new Nazism where it's blah blah blah, you know, anti black, anti whatever that are Semitic. It's just bullshit because the only people egging these people on and then them and giving them the means to do any of this stuff, and constantly, you know, because people need constant motivation in order to do shit about anything. When they finally get people crazy enough because they're attracting not jobs, just like they called it, called it back in the the time of Europe when they were killing all the monarchs with what they what they referred to as propaganda of the deed. They would get these Italians and all kinds of different people who were they were mental defects, crazy, and the god knows, they probably had drugs back then that were like are you know our psychic psychological psychiatry, you know, medicine are psychoactive drugs that would push them just over the edge to get them to do what they had to do, and they would happily go kill, stab, blow up, bomb, you know people because they were radicals, but they were they were off in the head, just like these people who adopt a framework of what a Nazi is when they don't even know what the hell national socialism was about. That's somebody who's touched in the head. However, the Algerian National News Service, which has ties to French intelligence, blend the massad for Julian's activities. Angry French intelligence officers were believed to have leaked this information to the Algerians. Several top French security officers officials quit in protests over this cover up of Massad complicit complicity in Rulian's crimes. However, the other Massad orchestrated false flag operations also took place on French soil on Ocober third, at nineteen eighty a synagogue. So yeah, they plulled themselves up and kill their own people all the time too, because that's you know what they call that? The uh forgot the fucking what the hell is it called? Something? Doctrine is the Abraham that I don't remember, douchebag, douchebag factory. It doesn't matter what what it is. They don't have a problem as long as it pushes their agenda further. They and plus they despise their own people anyway, And they don't really believe in their theolm blah blah blah religion. The people on top they do all this stuff, they don't believe in the religion. These are like one step away from the banking heads, who are in a whole different cults. Absolutely nothing to do with any kind of God. It has to do with demons and messing with demons and spirits and ship like that. It's it's a saturn cult, fucking witchcraft. At the very top, they don't give a flying fuck about. They're not. They're not. They're not concerned what they're uh, what one guy or another god is in their own in their own books. And then they're not. They're not adherent to that. In October third, and they definitely hate the people who actually do believe in it. They think that they're retarded. Even the Jews, I believe in Judaism, they think they're retarded. On October third, nineteen eighty a synagogue on Compernicus Street, Oh, that's interesting, was bombed in Paris. Four bystanders were killed, nine were injured. The media frenzy which followed the incident was worldwide. Reports held that right wing extremists, of course, were responsible. Yet all of the right wing extremists held questioning, held for questioning, none was arrested. In fact, all were released. Well that's because they probably didn't have the police force in on it two at that time to just arrest people and frame them, you know, and the upper echelons of French intelligence. However, the finger of the suspicion was pointed at the Masad. According to Wonderport. On April sixth, nineteen seventy nine, the same Massad terror unit, now suspected of the Copernicus carnage, blew up the heavily guarded plant of CNIM Industries in e las Seine sur Maer, near Toulone in southeast France, where a consortium of French firms was building a nuclear reactor for Iraq. That sounds pretty uh wavey of them to do that, for sure. The masade salted the site of the CNIM bomb blast with clues, followed up with anonymous phone calls to police suggesting that the sabotage was the work of a conservative environmentalist troope. Oh, you mean like when they salted the rubble of a building with top layer freaking non burnt or partially dirty but not really. Two damaged passports of Muslim people over in New York City. You mean like that? You mean like that kind of salting. Meanwhile, they can't contain themselves. They have to go a couple of blocks over and do a fucking dance where they can be found and seen. Yeah, a conservative environmentalist troupe. The most pacific and harmless people on Earth, as one source put it, pacific. You know Pacific. I mean like pacifists blaming the Corsican at mafia. On June twenty eight, nineteen seventy eight, Israel, Israeli agents exploded a bomb under a small passenger car and the rust and killing Mohammed Buddha Budhia and an organizer for the Palestinian Liberation Organization. Immediately afterward, Paris police received anonymous phone calls accusing Buddhia of involvement in narcotic deals. Yeah, you gotta descreate his memory too, And then there was because it must have been a bad drug drug trade, right, definitely another massade and attributing his murder to the Corsican mafia. A thorough investig gaition subsequently established that Massad special action agents were responsible for the terrorists killing. And yet nobody goes and blows up fucking Israel. Why why not surgical strikes? Get rid of the fucking idea from the massade? Boom done. You want to pretend like other people that are innocent, they're not, But you can pretend that all you want. Just take out their freaking their muscle that they used to kill everybody else with and they'd be like, there you go, yeah, fucking bitches. In October nineteen seventy sixth the same massad unit kidnapped two West German students named Bridget Shoals and Thomas Reider from their Paris hotel. Planted clues and anonymous phone calls made it appear that a Bavarian Neo Nazi formation had executed the abduction. In fact, French intelligence established that the two German youths had been secretly flown to Israel, drugged, tortured, coerced into a false confession of complicity in p l O activities, and then anonymously incarcerated in one of the Israeli government's notorious political prisons. Doesn't it say they ever got them out. They just subducted these poor kids and that was their fate because of these fucking Jews. Nobody will touch them. Nobody will fucking touch them. Blaming the South Koreans in February nineteenes, did you see how we get into wars and why we get into stupid worst for no reason, because we're falling because these these little fuckers over here, these are this is the brainchild, This is this is the the the the pride and enjoy baby of the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve. Those two had a baby called it Israel. And guess what Bank of England owns all of Europe. Guess what Federal Reserve owns us So who actually was is Israel before Israel was Israel? Yeah, exactly. So that's why the byproduct hera or the baby, the child, the fifty first State of America is fucking Israel. In February nineteen seventy seven, a German born naturalized US citizen named William Jenkie is that Jounkie, I don't know what the hell it is, arrived in Paris for some secretive business meetings. He soon vanished, leaving no trace. Paris police were anonymously informed that Jankie had been involved in a high level South Korean bribery affair and eliminated when the deal went sour. Oh yeah, we killed the guy, but it was the Koreans. A special team of investigators from a lot of letters the leading French intelligence agency eventually determined that Junkie Janki Yankeys mister Jenkins had been terminated by the massade, which suspected him of selling secret information to the Libyans. We love our Libyans. I'm not being funny about that. I love bar O Libyans here on this chase, on this channel, at least in the time of the great time, the wonderful time of Gaddafi. Along with other details of this assorted case, the Sdecee told you a lot of letters learned that Janki or Jankie had been fingered, probably by some Idef guy who couldn't find his his baton to stuff him finger to the Massad by his owner, his own former employer, the CIA. Oh, the CIA turned him over. That's nice, right, because they're they're not the same thing. And why the CIA and Meissadbi so close am I with the CIA basically have spawned the messade because that's the very thing that we see on display in Israel is what controls our country. And that should terrify you because that level of hatred that they have for the Gossens, for the for the Palestinians, they have for anything that's European and they want you dead. Oh, by the way, they're not too fond of black people either or Asians. But you're just not on the priory, they're not on the top of the priority list. You might be used as a tool. They don't give a fuck how many of you die. In the process, you might be used as a tool to get rid of more of the Europeans. But eventually you're gonna be up, you know, like you're in the batter's box. You'll be up to bat soon enough. One of Israel's most outrageous false flag operations involved a wild propaganda story aimed at discrediting Libyan leader Babbar or Goadaffi. Oh I pulled up the little Green Book to the Green Book by Goaddafi. Here, let's see one of Israel's favorite enemies and one of my favorite people. In the early months of the administration of President Ronald Reagan, the American media began heavily promoting Oh yeah, Reagan was a piece of shit, scumbag, cocksuck, and who said a lot of bad things about Goddaffi, saying basically, he wished he would he wouldn't be too upset, he wouldn't cry in each tears if he died. The American media began heavily promoting a story to the effect that a Libyan hit squad was in the United States for the express purpose of assassinating Reagan. Lies. This inflamed public sentiment against Libya and there were repeated calls for blood right because people just believe anything that they're told. If they knew a thing one this is, this is what the what the state of the world is now, and maybe this is something that you know, if there's ever going to be a legitimate nationalist leader again, who cared gave a shit about his own country again, like the guy that we that we love from Germany, like the guy that we love from Venezuela, Ego, and like the guy that we love from Libya. Momar over here, if there's ever anybody like that again, because you know they've don't they do screening process processes, and after they destroy a country, reduce it to Reubel, plants a central bank and there and then indenture or enslave everyone to a giant imf rebuilding alone. After that they owned the place. It's jewified. After that. Germany hasn't been Germany since nineteen forty five. And if you think anything about the about Germany as German, you just look at the education system and how much hate themselves. The same holds true in Japan, same holds true in China and mild They didn't have to be defeated, but they were conquered through communism, that thing that we continually tell the world that we're trying to stop the spread of. And yet it's funny enough every time we entered into the picture communism spreads. Maybe there's something to do that because communism is Jewish or it's saturn cultish, maybe we could say it better that way. But maybe these maybe these people in order for there to be no doubt in what's being said, because obviously the Western media is gonna say things that are lies to form public opinion against anybody who would be seen as a threat or opposition to this discussing the evil plot to kill all ways people and the rest of the world afterward, this Saturn cult who wants to kill all Europeans, and this is a fact because this is a six thousand year fucking plan that they've hated us for that long because we stop their little game, and that's what the EDA talks about. But they should they should do some of They should do somewhere all of their speeches, also in English, also in whatever other languages they think would make them more friends or allies, and then send that information out however way they can, because if that's out there. Then there's nobody having to translate it or lie about the translation. There's nothing that makes you feel standoffish about it because it sounds so foreign and weird to you, and there's oh my god, they have different culture. My god. Oh no, because when you actually listen to what Goddafi has to say, he is in what he did for his people, it's absolutely incredible. It's amazing. It was heaven onearthed there and he did many great things. And the nationalization of the resources, the selling of that he waistically was like a profit share with the people, which is how everything could be. We would instead of them paying taxes, they were getting paid for doing things like being a constructive member of society, going to school. It was free healthcare free. I want a car, they'll pay fifty percent of it. Need a home, it's yours. Free gasoline was fourteen cents all right. Suddenly, however, the hit squad story is vanished. In fact, has ultimately discovered that the source of the story was one Manutker. You're gonna make you do that? Huh. Golobinpar Gorbanifar, a former Iranian Secret police agent with close ties to the Masade Iranian Secret Police with ties to a sad yet know they're Iran as bad guys, Yet they have their moles. Apparently, even the Washington Post allegedly acknowledged it. Do you ever wonder why all of Israel's enemies are people that the the Western media want you to hate to gotta get you pumped up for whatever potential war might be coming, You know? Even the Washington Post acknowledged that the CIA itself believed that Gorbanifar was a liar who had made up the hit squad story in order to cause problems for the For one of Israel's enemies, The Los Angeles Times itself had already blown the westle in Israel's scare stories. Israeli intelligence, not not the Reagan administration, reported the Times was a major source of some of the most dramatic published reports about a Libyan assassination team allegedly sent to kill President Reagan and other top US officials. Israel, which informed sources said, has wanted an excuse to go in and bash Libya for a long time, maybe trying to build America American public support for a strike against Goadafi. These sources said, well, good thing they let them live in lests until twenty eleven or so. In other words, Israel had been promoting a former Savak agent Kurbanafar, to official Washington and to official Washington, to official Washington, to Washington officials as a reliable source. In fact, he was a massad disinformation operative waving a false flag to mislead America. This was yet another Israeli scheme to blame Libya for its own miss its own projection, its own misdeeds, this time using one false flag Aron's Savac to lay the blame on another false flag Libya. In chapter he Ba bah Bah, we don't get about the job blaming Libya again. You get it right, There is a discotheque in West Berlin. All right, we get it. Blaming the PLO. Now we gotta get a little bit further here. So it says no love lost. JFK. Meyer Lansky, the mafia and the Israeli lobby. There was a long history of bitter enmity between John F. Kennedy and his powerful father, Ambassador John Joseph P. Kennedy, and organized crime boss Meyer Lansky, stemming in part from the senior Kennedy's deals in the underworld. This, however, did not stop the Kennedy family from cutting deals with the Crime Syndicate when it came to winning elections. Oh, by the way, I told you guys, right, Hello, Okay, So the number is sixty one nine four three one zero three three four if you want to call in, And the link to enter into the show is at the top of the description. And both rumble and the Rumble and uh YouTube and quarter quarter is on there too. Sorry, Quarter. Let me refresh this see if there's any being much on a quarter Maybe there is. I do like my thumbnail though, that's a nice one. Let's see what have we got potential? I don't know. Maybe let's go to uh see what I mean? Yeah, burn it all, Bob, Good times the Kennedy families. Where was I at this? Howar did not stop Kennedy family from cutting deals with the Crime Syndicate when it came to winning elections. The Kennedy Family's alleged anti Semitism, anti semi colon or you out there need a way to say that without you know, tipping the censors didn't do anything to improve JFK's relations with Israel and its American lobby either. Kennedy's intervention in the issue of Algerian independence from France also drew sharp criticism from the Israeli lobby as well. Yet when John F. Kennedy saw the presidency, he was willing to cut deals with the Israeli lobby for a price. But the end of by the end of his presidency, however, Kennedy had renigged. That's always fun. He always think that would be spelled different like an igged or something right. Renegged on his deals not only with Israeli's godfather Mayer Lansky and his henchmen in the mafia, but also with the Israeli lobby. Good. Now, here's here's where it gets interesting, because here's where we get into the idea of what I think is it's it's it's needed. So when we go through this story, you got to think about this, and we got to think about why people think Prtin's a bad guy because he was Kerry gb and so ye okay, sure, but if he wasn't in those positions, he would never gotten to the place where he could actually make things happen. And I think they they believed that he was going to be a very useful uh tool that they can manipulate and then he didn't become one. He had his own mind and that's where the issue started. That's my perception of things. And because they don't want people to really know that, they have to drag him in, like they showed with the other bullshit like the Stupeter's really really bad acting of trying to be yourman. And you know, oh, mister Putin, if you're listening, and I know your people out there, well, the fucking shit, all that crap. They're trying to pull him into things that he has absolutely nothing to do with it and would not even uh it wouldn't even register. As you know, they kind of try to still pigeonhole him in this idea of stalness shit, which is ridiculous. And they're making claims because he doesn't. He's not walking around telling every social media retard that they're wrong. But I've been studying his history since the two thousands, and you know, all this stuff that happened with the Georgia Ukraine, since twenty fourteen, what he's built and rebuilt, his constant restating Oh, how about the fact that he was like super best friends with Alexander Schultzunitsen. That's that's something he was talking about the Bolshevik Jews and how much of a fucking fiasco that was, and how much, like he says, eighty five or ninety percent of them were Jews. He made he made that statement so he would you wear a fucking funny hat once in a while and touch a wall. That's called that's called either uh, you know, politics, or it's also called spycraft. Because if those people are as dangerous as they are, and they are, if they have the might of America behind them, then you got to play the game until you're in a position on the chessboard to strike, to counter, to do something back, or to be fair enough distance away to ward. They can't do anything, and you can't, you know what I mean, There's no there's no interaction whatsoever. So it is what it is. I think there's a there's a strategy to things, and there's also a spycraft of things. And if you're gonna try to do all that from the outs on the outside of the system, good luck. You need to be accepted. He needed to be accepted and uh, basically welcomed in by these fucking demons before you can actually be in the spot where you could take them down. They insulate themselves like that, So so to Kennedy, So did Joseph Kennedy, so did John F. Kennedy. They said what they needed to say and got what they needed to get, and as soon as they got into the spot, they they finally had a position time a short period of time to do what they needed to do, and they did the right thing. Not everything I agree with, but I think I think Kennedy was very adamant about a zero nuclear nuclear weapon future, and he wanted to get that done in his lifetime, like zero nuclear weapons anywhere. You'd think he was determined for that. But I still don't understand unless it was a concession, why in nineteen sixty one he would sign, Because this is horrible, the public Law eighty seven DOASH two ninety seven, which was an end to conventional weapons, which means they would come take years, and it's public law, and they've only made it stronger since then. They haven't acted on it yet, but it's there, it's already law. There's already something that destroys the Second Amendment. So all of a sudden dancing around and bullshit, when they're ready, they'll take it, or they'll have to take it one bull at a time, if you're strong enough to stand up it. John Kennedy was very much a product of his father's upbringing, much to the dismay, it might be said, of many of GfK's most devout disciples. They would frankly prefer to forget much of the recorded history of the Kennedy family and present GfK as something just short of being a saint. That President John F. Kennedy was the son of Ambassador Joseph P. Kennedy, long perceived to be at the very least neutral to the ambitions of Nazi Germany and at the worst an anti smart and even an admirer of Adolf Hitler. Well, if once you actually get to understand who the guy was, yeah, there's hard. It's really hard not to admire. Has been a lot for Kennedy's admirers as follow. Why because they still don't have an understanding of who that guy is. That's why. Otherwise they would understand that that was. That shows a lot of character within Joseph and and John. If they actually saw this guy for who he really was. Now, if they saw him for his false persona that was painted by the Jews, then they would both all three be fucking nuts, because if that guy actually existed, if that guy was actually what they said he was, and you admired that, then you're a fucking freak show. But he didn't. Ambassador Kennedy, of course, for sought US entry into World War Two. Several accounts of that of the period suggest that Kennedy himself returned from Britain, where he served as American Ambassador, with the intent of launching a major campaign against President Roosevelt's war plans. However, after a meeting at the White House between the Ambassador and the President, Kennedy backed off. What happened during the la meeting is ripe for speculation. JFKA Hitler and the Warrior in Europe. What is interesting to know, and definitely little known, is that at the same time Ambassador Kennedy was fighting against American involvement in what became the Second World War, his sons, Joe Junior and John were also promoting the same agenda. Joe Junior, as a student at Harvard, served on the Harvard Committee Committee against the Military Intervention in Europe, described as a reactionary group that deputitioned influential government officials and held rallies opposing American entry into the European war effort. Significantly. However, it appears that JFK himself was under steady surveillance by a Jagger Hoover's FBI, right, because what's the FBI? What does what does anything that says federal in it mean? After the Federal Reserve was implanted? It means it serves the banks banking interests. So these pieces of ship here, like I was telling you before, these people who gunned down in broad daylight, in shooting without regard for other people, other pedestrians, these pieces of ship were you know, wanted to scare people, wanted to show an example of what would happen if you tried to steal from their goddamn bank. Even though it's all fake money. Anyway, they have to make the fake money they have, They have to uh, you know, imprint it into you, ingrain it into you that it's a of value and b not to be fucked with, respected, and that there'd be repercussions for not respecting. So yeah, this piece of shit here who was also mobbed up out of his gourg this guy Jaegrew Hoover, he was he was survilling JFK because of his anti war activities. JFK was accused by the FBI of voicing anti British. Well, yeah, the British were a bunch of scumbags and the people who were actually running them was the Bank of England. So the rothschild, Jewish fucker Zionist scumbags. Yeah, and who was doing the the antagonizing of Germany. Uh, these guys right here? Yeah, so go JFK and defeatist sentiments and blaming Winston Churnchill for getting the United States into the war, which is literally what happens. It also appears charged the FBA. Well depends on which one you're talking about. Lusitania, which he was instrumental in having sunk that that was Whinston Churchill's doing too. And then that's that's the first war. The second one, we know what happened there too, and it was pulling in the dragon. And then I go, oh, yeah, we need one more thing. Let's antagonize the Japanese until they have to strike, you know, pushing all the planes together so that it looks more so it's more dramatic when they do strike. Here you go and that way, they can't launch a connor. It also appears charged the FBI that Kennedy had prepared for his father at least one of the speeches which his father had made or was intended to make intending to make in answer to criticism of his alleged appeasement policies. In addition, Jack Kennedy stated that in his own in his opinion, England was through and his father's greatest mistake was not talking enough that he stopped talking too soon. Young Jack Kennedy, as a Harvard student, was more than neutral towards Hitler. It seems good. Having visited Mussolini's Italy, Stalin's Russia, and Hitler's Germany, JFK recorded in his diary, according to Time magazine, that he had come to the decision that fascism is the thing for Germany and Italy, communism for Russia, no it's not, and democracy for America and England. Youthful musings, but interesting to say the least. No, it's not. It's not youthful musings. Fascism is against communism. Communism is a Jewish bull at the time, Jewish Bolshevism, but it always a Jewish thing. It's also a Jesuit thing, because that should tell you again what makes Jews and Jesuits and the Roman Catholic Church all the same goddamn thing, Like look at the founders of that church. Oive A. After the war was underway, JFK's father, Ambassador Kennedy, actively considered involvement in the scheme to cut the war shore in opposition to President Roosevelt. Kennedy's biographer, Richard Whalen has written of a secret of secret meeting between Kennedy and a prominent critic of Roosevelt. Let's move forward a little bit, and let's move on. A bachelor of the anti Jewish, born to wealth and privilege, and a descendant of one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Now they're talking about this Hooker character here. This is his first name, de West Hooker. Hooker had a varied career. Not only did he act on the Broadway stage, but he also modeled a modeled in cigarette advertisements. Hooker also served for a period as a talent agent with the powerful firm MCA, and was at a time during the nineteen fifties one of the highest paid town agents in America. Hooker also dabbled in television production and was equally successful. However, there was an aspect of Hooker's persona that made him, to say the least persona non grata in the entertainment industry. Hooker is udded, bashedly and frankly anti Jewish. He will be the first to admit it, no questions. As a powerful built, powerfully built man, Hooker is fearless and not afraid to make his position known. They say that as if he's still alive. I guess one of Hooker's protogies was George Lincoln Rockwell. That is interesting, bounder of the American Nazi Party. If he was smart, he would have called the American National Socialist Party. So he wasn't very bright either. In his memoirs This Time the World, Rockwell credits Hooker. I know that pissed a lot of people off. I did it on purpose. Rockwell credits Hooker as being a major influence on his thinking. In fact, Rockwell dedicated the book to Hooker, although along with several others, including Senator Joseph R. McCarthy and General Douglas MacArthur. But MacArthur did to the Japanese makes him a worthless piece of shit, so fuck him. Hooker, Rockwell declared, was the one who taught me to know the cunning and evil ways of the enemy. According to Rockwell, Hooker was the nearest thing to a Nazi since the Bund, according to Rockwell, Well, according to Rockwell, who uses the word Nazi like it means something, so he's the closest thing to a retarge since the Bund. That's what you just basically said. They called they called him, they called him Izzy's or Iggy's and sorry, Iggy's. It was a name for a Catholic.
Speaker 2: It's it was.
Speaker 1: It was basically calling you a country bumpkin retard. That's what Nazi nutzi actually means. And it was a slang, disparaging slang. They were national socialists. So for them, for for somebody who's so so into this stuff to not to like, not pick that up and not and not correct that it's one of the first things that they do, just makes them fucking retarded. Everything that everything about their comprehension and and their and their what do you call it, not they're not just the comprehension, but would they say they're their intent there, whatever their capacity for understanding. Whatever the fuck I'm trying to say is in question the reason for Hookers. And I know everybody is a big fucking fan of this guy, but I don't give a fuck if he's not that, if he can't even figure that shit part, I mean, looks like that's basics. The reason for Hooker's interest in establishing an independent network was highly political. Hooker wanted the new network to be totally divorced from Jewish money and influence and his judgment. In his judgment, the three existing networks were entirely under the control of Jewish interests. Hooker wanted a network that presented what he called our way of thinking, or you know, normal rational reasoning, right reason, the reign of reason normal. Joe Kennedy speaks frankly, fuck you, quite frankly. Not Joe Kennedy, but there's a person who has a show called quite Frankly, and I was saying fuck you to him. It was in nineteen fifty six that Hooker had a private meeting in Palm Beach, Florida with Kennedy. This is getting interesting now. Everybody paid attention after a game of golf. No, it wasn't. Mar Al lago was nineteen fifty six. Kennedy and Hooker got down to business. One was raping the other one, and they to turn spam. What's up put in the five fole? Oh just kidding. Hooker was there to solicit Kennedy's financial, political, and personal backing for his US see backing Yeah, for his proposed utwork. It was during this period that Senator John F. Kennedy was then actively seeking the Democratic Party's vice president nomination. He lost, but his efforts brought him widespread acclaim within party ranks and set in place the mechanism for his successful bid for the top spot on the party's national ticket. Don't worry, this will get this get to the end quicker than you think. After Hooker made his presentation to the retired ambassador, Kennedy's response was supportive in spirit, but Old Joe made his final position clear during their four hour conference. According to Hooker, Joe admitted that when he was ambassador to England that he had been pro Hitler. Well, yeah, that would make sense, the guy who cared about his country and wanted to fix what they were doing to him. Yeah, perfectly reasonable. However, in Kennedy's words, we lost the war. We see, he said we, not they. We by we, he did not mean the United States. When Kennedy said we, he meant the non Jews. Joe Kennedy believed that it was the Jews who had won World War Two, also correct, and that when they use they used the United States to do that. Kennedy said, I've done and they wouldn't have been able to do any of that without the Federal Reserve. Kennedy said, I've done everything I can to fight the Jewish power over this country. I tried to stop World War Two, but I failed. I've made all the money I need, and now I'm passing everything I've learned on to my sons. I don't go with the loser, Kennedy told me, I've joined the winners. I'm going to work with the Jews. I'm teaching my boys the whole score, and they're going to work with the Jews. I'm going to make Jack the first Irish. This is what the rest of the fucking world that has owned our country since then. All the people they play some power, All the fucking little Alex Jones is out there, and the and the fucking scumbags Stu Pieters. That's what they've done. They've decided this themselves. Now there's a twist in it for JFK. But now for these fuckers, not for these operatives that I've just mentioned. Jack the first Irish Catholic president of the United States, and if it means working with the Jews, so be it. I'm in sympathy with what you're doing, Hooker, Kennedy said, but I'm not going to do anything that will ruin Jack's chances to become president. Hooker was of course disappointed by Kennedy's response, and ultimately his Fourth Network failed to get off the ground. However, Hooker at least had the satisfaction of knowing that he and candidate, he and the Kennedy family were on the same wavelength, even if they were willing to compromise those views for political gain. The Nazis endorse Nixon end Nazi again, right, Well, he called himselves that, you know, that's whatever you want to call yourself a dipshit you call yourself dipshit free country. As they parted at the end, and there's a whole there's a whole video I did on this and where it came from. I went down through the whole history in the eighteen hundreds, and all of a sudden's how it formed, how it came about. It's it's all there and it had. It was way before there was ever a national socialist Germany. So the word had a disparaging it meant, it meant basically, you're a moron, and in so many words. But I had a Catholic tone to it too. As they parted at the end of their Palm Beach meeting, Hooker asked Kennedy if there was anything he could do to help the Kennedy family. Yes, as a matter of fact, there is something you can do, responded Joe Kennedy. I'd like you to use your contacts in the right wing have them start publishing articles accusing Jack of being controlled by the Jews, of being a Jewish puppet. This will have the effect of neutralizing Jewish opposition to Jack. Because of me, the Jews know my views, and naturally they'll assume that Jack is a chip off the old block. If the right wing starts hitting Jack, this will give the Jews second thoughts, at least the ones who do the voting. Hooker promised Kennedy he would do what he could, and being a man of his word, Hooker did influence his right wing contacts. As Kennedy had asked, Hooker encouraged his friend, Nazi leader Rockwell and other right wingers to smear right wingers and quotation marks to smear John F. Kennedy. As JFK's father had suggested, his efforts succeeded. I had just fix that because that wasn't correct, as one of as one chronicle of the nineteen sixty campaign noted, the American Nazi Party helped to helped too by throwing its support to Richard Nixon. Nick Nazis for Nixon, Kike's for Kennedy was one of its slogans. Another of its placards read FDR and JFK mean ju deal. This, of course, was inspired by JFK's father and carried out through the good offices of the West Hooker and his friend George Lincoln Rockwell. Although the historian who penned the description of rocks sloganeering probably had no idea that it was indirectly the work of joe Y Frankly, Cooker says to this day, as far as I'm concerned, see this is a spycraft everybody. They got them in the position. He got himself in the position by playing the game. So don't get to don't don't jump to the gun too much when you say, oh, well look, somebody show me an old picture of of you know, Footing, and he's he's KGB and he was in the WF and he was also an underling of Yeltsin, and they thought he was going to be like another puppet toy, and he wasn't, so they started fucking with him. They wouldn't be Why would why would Georgia or Ukraine happen if he was one of their guys, It wouldn't have You wouldn't get bad publicity over it. You wouldn't even hear about it. They'd be focusing on other things. They would already had that one cinched down. Frankly, Hooker says to this day, as far as I'm concerned, it was my work that got John Kennedy Johnny Kennedy in the White House. Hooker's claim is not completely off the market. As much as American Jewish leaders claimed themselves at the time that it was Jewish support for John F. Kennedy that gave him his narrow victory over Nixon in the nineteen sixty election. Pretty strange if they are the minorist of minorities that you would care about their vote. So that just goes to show just how much power and influence they have, right, because if they don't have the numbers, how the fuck do they do all the other stuff. This interesting and revealing episode is not likely to be memorialized at the John F. Kennedy Library at Harvard or in any friendly biographies of the Kennedy family. However, there can be little doubt that Israel and its American lobby had a fairly good idea of what was going on behind the scenes. Kennedy riles the Israel lobby in nineteen fifty seven while serving in his first Senate term. This is important that I have to add this part. John F. Kennedy became involved in a festering international issue that was little noticed among the average American voters, but which was of special interest to Israel and its lobby in America, the question of Algerian independence. The giant Arab colossus along a French colony was seeking its freedom, and in France itself, the nation was engaged in a heated debate over the question. Israel, of course, saw the emergence of another independent Arab republic as a threat to its security, and anyone favoring Algerian independence was thus advocating a policy deemed threatning to Israel's survival. Of course, it's always about their survival, so dramatic. Don't let anybody else in the world have dependence, because that means that they're a threat to us. If it's not a country that we control that's controlling them. We don't control that country by proxy through their banking system that's enslaving their people, and that we have their puppets, you know, the puppets of our making in their government. If those people don't control that country and we don't control it directly, they're a threat to us. That's a crazy, fucking Ashkenazi and bred mine that things like that, or Sephardic, they're both fucking crazy and sick. Former diplomat Richard Curtis described Kennedy's surprise entry into the debate over Algeria. By nineteen fifty seven, as a Frenshman member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, he thought he recognized the tragedy of colonial inflexibility for unfolding in Algeria, already one of the Congressional Library's heaviest borrowers. US spent additional time in conversation with William J. Porter, an Arabist, not an Arborist, an Arabist Arabs, and the director of the State Department's Office of North African Affairs. Porter feared that Washington's uncritical support of its NATO ally France in the increasingly brutal French repression of the Algerian nationalists. Look nationalists, if they're really nationalists, you know, if they're really really nationalists and not just called that, you know, like they call things like Republic of this and it's a bunch of bullshit, threatened the whole future of the United States in North Africa. Kennedy also talked to members of the Algerian FLN delegation at the United Nations on July second, my daughter's birthday, Yes, my daughter's birthday, which is actually the true signing of the true declaration of independence. Two days to get it through the pass it through the rest of the fucking House whatever, But what the hell older they did. It's that's why they called it for the July but it's July second was the thing, and it's also is the fourth of the solar appelion, or did the second because that's why they picked that day too, because this is when the sun is the furthest away from the earth. If you believe in this cabalistic model of things in the perihelion, I think it's what it's called this when it's the closest. On July second, nineteenth July second, nineteen eighty seven, jfk Royce before the Senate and gave his made in Foreign House you address on this controversial question. He said, in part, no amount of mutual politeness, wish will, thinking, nostalgia or regret should blind either France or the United States to the fact that if France and the West at large are to have continuing influence in North Africa, the essential first step is the independence of Algeria. According to Curtis with Doubles, the speech prompted more male than any other he delivered as a senator, the Foreign policy establishment in York, a bastion of Atlantic solidarity expressed just indignation, also notes Curtis, the French were irritated. Some of Kennedy's critics said that the speech was a political move and that he chose the topic of Algerian independence as the subject of his first major foreign policy address because there was neither a French vote nor an Jurian vote to contend with in his home state of Massachusetts or in the nation as a whole. While the latter observation is correct, of course, the fact is that there was a particularly powerful American voting block and source of financial contributions that did take note of Kennedy's support for Algerian Arab independence, the powerful American lobby for Israel who gives way too much shit about everything else happening around the world. As we shall see in the end, it may have been JFK's initiative on the Algerian question that in fact played a major part in shaping the entirety of the conspiracy that ended his life in Dallas, Texas on November twenty two, nineteen sixty three, eleven twenty two makes thirty three. This gesture by the young senator also angered many French nationalists who wanted to retain French colonial control of Algeria. Many of these nationalists later banded together in the so called Secret Army organization, and the Israel backed a OS and fought against WHOA WHOA hold on so yeah, French secret army organization. The Israel back os ESS interesting and fought against French President Els de Gale, who ultimately granted Algerian independence. All right, Kennedy and Lansky. Kennedy had other powerful enemies, an ancient enemy, and Mitti also stood between Joseph P. Kennedy and Meyer Lanski. Oh wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, where's that beautiful Fay there? Oh my buddy, there he is. He is Chraze is disgusting. I mean I might have one more in here. Oh you know what, I can just go like this, hold on. So it's you know, it's gonna make the rest of my my Italian life and belief in things. It has already changed it. It had no choice. It's altered my perception of it all because the true, the true fuckers out there were these people. They were they they were the ones that on the tippy top. Unfortunately, and the Italians working with them ever since Justlepi Mazzini over newly. So it's always been a free Masonic slash Jewish connection that made both of them exist. It's not separate. It's not the Italian mafia and the Jewish mafia. No, they were dependent. Well one was dependent and spawned out of the other in a sense because you have the commonality being the neighbor eath Masonic order. And then you also have what I was I saying, and then and then there's uh, what looks like them doing whatever they're doing. But whatever as far as drug trade, it's coming from the Jews, as far as human trafficking, which they don't talk about with the Italian mafia because they have to they have to have a different so Ona they're all over it, all over it, because the Jews are all over that. And this whole terrorism creating a state of visual that wouldn't have been funded and possible without the Americans, without the Federal Reserve, and without the organized crime syndicate functioning here and the money going wherever it needed to go for and weapons and whatever else to cause terrorist attacks and murder in Palestine. So did Italians have something to do with that? Unfortunately yes, if unfortunately yes, and unfortunately it wasn't all good. And even if the regular dope on the street didn't understand that they were working with them. They were, and I think it's kind of funny when people didn't, When people like you know, my buddy there, uh Sammy deny things like that in the act. Well maybe they weren't. Maybe they weren't, but you know, their their boss or the other boss or the boss and bosses whatever. They were working with people in the Jewish mafia all the time. Otherwise there wouldn't be a flow of the stuff that they needed to sell. That stuff was coming in, it wasn't coming in around anybody else's Like you could say that you know, this area over here in the Middle East creates pills or whatever. This is over here is where you get the cocaine, but it's going through the hands of the Jewish mafia before it goes anywhere else. And if it's people being moved around, they got your goddamn better believe that there's a there's no Eve involved. Kennedy had other powerful enemies, an ancient enemy, and Mitty A. Losso stood between Joseph P. Mkennedy and Mayer Lansky, the foremost Jewish mob boss in America. I forgot to show you this part. So there's that that's not my orlandscape that's you know who that is? Billinger. Oh here's here's here's a nice color picture of this fucking ass face. Oh, here's gonna this big. I think he's got money, te monkey teeth. There he is in Israel when he moved there. There's the there's a place they want to destroy right over there? See that that's really when to build her third temple? Right there, he's eyeballing it. He doesn't look like a mass murder, but he's got the eyebrows like a sephardic. And I don't know if he's reaching for his cigarettes or if he's just saying, yeah, I'm also a benigh birth. Yeah, my head in the way yepel Yeah, that's that's a shitty name to have if you're not your lands Skate, your name is lands Skate. Oh yeah, look at what the fuck? How does it look like that? Anyway you get it? Oh? Is that really a backdrop? Who the hell would want that shower curtain? Who the fuck would want that shower curtain?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Well, as I'll get a shower curtain of uh, what's his name? Peter?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: I forgot it, I forgot his name. You know the guy who played uh Jing Bates in the first movie that Guy Kennedy had, Yes are so that the foremost Jewish mob mouse in America. The conflict between JFK and Lansky, however, went back to the days of the president's father's own bootlegging activities. According to JFK's assassination expert Jim mars I suppose he really a JFK assassination expert. In nineteen twenty seven, a stripment of bootleg whiskey on its way from Ireland to Boston was hijacked in southern New England. Almost the entire guard was killed in the Did you hear that the entire guard was killed in the resulting shootout. The hijackers were part of the Luciano Lansky mob Lucky, While it was rumored that Joseph P. Kennedy wasn't all in the shipment, Kennedy repeatedly lost a fortune on the deal and was besieged by widows of the guards seeking financial assistance. Lansky later told biographers he was convinced that Kennedy hald a grudge against him personally from that time on and went in and murdered everybody and stole his shit. Oh he hold a personal grudge because that's just business. Only a fucking sociopath would think that way. If it happened to Lansky, there wouldn't have been at Kennedy because he would have been fucking eliminated. But if Kennedy has a problem with it, oh my god, you know what that You know what that requires. I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm gonna tell you what exactly what this requires. It requires us to remember remind ourselves of this. Let's do it, y'all with me? Still, what the fuck? Your repugnant delivery does not serve you kind of productive. You're tolerant, tolerable, but I can never get to the end of any of your hateful rants. Go fuck yourself, Sidney McFadden, Hey, Sydney, go fuck yourself. How about that you stooped to you your enemies. No I don't. I'm explaining and with with with the proper amount of irritation and frustration that most people don't get this. Hey, nice little stupid gay bird you have there, and you're yeah, hey, let me go ahead and uh just go over here real quick. Let's see where are you at? Where were you at, Sydney? You couldn't just shut up and funk off right, you had to say something there you go, hold on, ye, how do you how do you do that? How does want to do that? Is it? Oh? I gotta do that? And mhm and then yeah, then hey, Sydney, you you are toast. Okay, my dear, where the funk you are? Don't give a fuck we are hmhmm, Okay, all done, Okay, we'll worry. Thank you for making Thank you for wasting my time with that bullshit, you asshole. So I'm I'm I'm gonna I'm not going to justify that with the response other than what I've already said. And I was. I was heading my way to here to do this. Oh yeah, this thing. She's the she's of the minority opinion. I don't really care what the fuck she has to say. And it's not I'm not doing it for someone else. I'm not I'm not here to fucking dance for somebody. I'm not a fucking chimp. Okay, if you don't like what I'm saying, go somewhere else. It's not for you to sit here and say like like like I don't know how to get out of the way of this. Just move out of it. Just change it. Go watch something that makes you happy. It's you don't sit here and say and and and describe how much it doesn't It's like people are retarded. Did I actually do that yet? No? Yeah I did? Okay, cool? You guys remember this? Oh why not? Get what with Jews? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Excuse me, there's a line.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: I'm as Dailey. What you have a problem with juice? So I have a problem with you and what you just did. So you're an anti semite? There, Hey, look at the anty sent buddy. There he is. Look at the anti semite.
Speaker 5: Let's find out when he.
Speaker 2: Works to get to by you. What is happening right now?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: Boss, what's up?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: But llo just a fire exactly. Teacher, not to hate the Jews.
Speaker 5: I don't hate Jews, I just hate you.
Speaker 2: Is there a problem over here? Yes, he's an aunty Semite. This guy's trying to cut in the line. Hey, yeah, this is a huge problem. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave me. He's the one that did something wrong. You're the one who's being a bigote. So you're bad from the store.
Speaker 5: Get out and don't come back the hell out of here.
Speaker 2: Man, leave now. I'm so sorry, sir. We don't know how smoking inside the store, so you're not the time. I too hate juice. I don't feel safe. Let's shut the store down.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Oh you see where it's it says kid all the people that are in the store. It looks like the signs with all those people's faces. And I said kidnap, kidnap, kidnapped. Oh fuck wow, I didn't catch that the last time. Oh and they were all burners, uh huh, but uh yeah. I would normally get more pissed about what I just had to read, and and maybe I will later, But that's just absolutely It's like what the treacherous pieces of ship on the planet? And how many of these have you watched? And you said I can never get through your your Why are you still here? Then get the fuck out. You have a problem with calling evil evil sounds good? Well the rest of us don't. And if you do, peace other people come along. If you then replace your number, it doesn't matter. Okay, really really, oh okay, now it says ten, All right, good, subscribe the people. The other people can't find the LKE button. Apparently, uh, where were we back to here? That's weird. I haven't had some somebody fucking have an estrogen meltdown in the in a while. According to jfk assassination expert Jim Mars nineteen twenty seven, the ship made a boot Lake whiskey on the way. We already said all that held a grudge against him, right, And we said if it was anybody else, right, if it happened to Lansky, he would have killed him. But if Kenny has a grudge against him murdering a bunch of people and stealing all of this stuff, then it's a big problem. Then doesn't know what his problem is. What's his problem is? He called the grudgings me longtime Lansky henchman Michael Millan lends support for Mars's allegation. According to Millan, asked ask Mayer Lansky about Joe Kennedy, and you'd see one of the few times that mister l Lanski would actually get conniptions. What they said back during Prohibition was that you can't trust Joe Kennedy to keep his word. He stole from his friends so much that he had no friends. And right before World War Two, the Sonoovich turned around and said that he would that he should. What the fuck said that we should all get on Hitler's side. Yeah, and the Jews could go to hell. Of course he isn't one of yours. And he got fucking robbed and people got murdered. But he's the one that's backstabbing everybody. What the hell that as you just do?
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny how they project Isn't it funny how they project Meyer was ready to bust a blood vest? So I think that person Sidney probably was a little bit of an oave or she has a or she or he, I don't know. Sometimes Sidney can be either right, has a has a spouse or a hus You not even you get what I mean? Who's uh spinning dradles? I think that's what problem is. And they think that I hate everybody. My best friend's Jewish, but these people here, well, he's not Jewish in that sense. Though he doesn't practice. He doesn't tell, He doesn't tell amelek nursing rhymes about hardbody's gonna die, you know, fun stuff for Jewish kids. He doesn't do that. He doesn't even like he let's put this way, he's bacon. Okay, he's not a He's not that type of guy. He just reverts back to, Yeah, that's like as if it like telling somebody, yeah, I'm Italian, German, Irish. He's like, yeah, I'm Jewish. It's about as as deep as it gets with him. Meyer Will was ready to bust a blood vessel. His temples were actually throbbing when Sam Cohen Koenig, another oave told him what Kennedy had said, and then Meyer, almost like he was a born Sicilian, swore a blood revenge on the entire family. No, that's like being a born Jew who talk about blood libel and wanting to kill everybody. That's not a Sicilian thing. The sins of the father, he kept saying to himself, mumbling like an old Zeta, vowing revenge the sins of the father. Yeah, that has got nothing to do with being a Sicilian. The conflict between I'm Sicilian, the conflict between Lansky and Joseph P. Kennedy was but one facet of Kennedy's relationship with organized crime. It was in a relationship of many parts, and in the end clearly had a significant role in helping shape the conspiracy that resulted in the assassination of Ambassador Kennedy's so who had in fact finally achieved the presidency double cross. Commenting on the theory that organized crime killed jfk, a theory with which Fox concurs, historian Stephen Fox noted that the gangsters did not normally harm honest lawmen, such as a president like Kennedy, whose administration had begun cracking down on the National Crime Syndicate. However, know It's Fox, for such an extraordinary murder to kill a president, they must have been extraordinarily provoked in their term. In their terms, it could only have involved a double cross. The Kennedys must have dealt with the underworld in compromising ways. When the Kennedys then turned around and nonetheless went after organized crime, they breached the code and put a contract on the president. Fox notes that that this is the only part of the story, just bear with it. Fox notes that while old Joe Kennedy was an inveterate gambler with many ties to the underworld, given his vast wealth, no matter how much she lost, the underworld could never have owned him. Joe Kennedy himself was a regular visitor to Meyer Lansky's Colonial and which Lanski co owned with the New York mafia boss Frank Costello. Yeah. See Italian, I'm sorry, Italian Jewish mob Italians? Yeah, who was? Who is the daddy of who? These guys then control? Nope? Moose feared over here? Nope? And why was the Irish mob like secondary? Because they wouldn't work with the Jews most of the time. And in a sort they did though, but not as not as to the extent of, you know, having a a Masonic connection with him and all that stuff, and an assortment of smaller shareholders, including a little known Dallas nightclub keeper named Jack Ruby. Lanski himself used to brag that aong his clients included judges, senators, respectable businessmen, and a gay guy named Jack Ruby. Joe Kennedy used to come for four to five times a week, however, as a as I'm sorry. However, as the senior Kennedy's son Jack moved upward in the political arena, his father tried to shut out his past relationship with Frank Costello. According to one of Costello's friends, the way Costello talked about Joe Kennedy, you had the sense that they were close during prohibition and then something happened. Frank said that he helped Kennedy become wealthy. What happened between them, I don't know. Kennedy and crime. It took the family of Chicago mafia boss Sam Gian Kanna to fill in the missing pieces of a puzzle. According to Sam gi and Kana, nephew of the Windy City mobster the Chuck and Chuck Kiakana, brother of the mobster jfk and his father had indeed double crossed the organized crime. According to the g and Kanas, Detroit's Jewish mafia, the so called Purple Gang. You know what purple is also is it's royalty. It's purple is also a dye, and it's a color that only did see again them taking and co opting and assuming the identity of something that's not theirs, but kind of is. So the Purple was part of this poisoned concoction with venom that goes Stems Bay back to l and the Edda and all that stuff, which would be like Medea KLi one of the things that made you nutty and crazy. And he went through that whole ritual that Ammon talks about that purple and you know it signifies that. But purple and the sales of like, you know what they would call Phoenicians, the purple sales that inspire fearing people that that was a Gothic arian thing, and the Phoenicians were a Gothic Aerian. Later in time, people in the same area, because the Phoenicians never called themselves that, they never called that wasn't their name, just like Samerians never call themselves Samerians. They were Gooty or God, which means goth The age was added by the Romans that that same area would then be Semitic over time, after they've destroyed a whole civilization's and then and then assumed their identity, and then they group the entire timeline together so that if something was called Phoenician, it doesn't matter what part of the timeline. They're talking about. Everything Semitic at that point, and they and they and they, they, they take everything and they say, oh, Phoenicians are Semitic or this other thing. They it's it's all bullshit though. So the purple is interesting only because purple is also called royalty. It's also a color that inspired fear. It's pretty in how many how much is purple in in uh involved in the church these days with their robes and all that. It's a ton it's usually white and purple. It's all in the Masonic logist do blue and purple and different different dresses, not that purple and blue aren't really put together. Purple Gang had put out a contract on Joe's Joe Kennedy's life for bringing illegal liquor through their territory without their permission during the prohibition days. Now that should give you an indication that I was corrected when I was saying what I was saying about the Jewish mafia being U being the ones on the top, because if you had to ask them permission to do things and have by permission they mean you know, a cut, then who was on top of who was calling the shots there? However, Kennedy Senior had gone to Chicago to beg for his life, and the Chicago mafia bosses intervened on his behalf, saving his life. As a gin Kana's put it. Ever, after Kennedy he was in Chicago's debt, the relationship with went much deeper. However, according to the Ginkanna's, Kennedy's ties to the Underworld intersected at a hundred points. Besides making a fortune in bootlegging, Kennedy had made a financial killing in Hollywood in the twenties with the help of persuasive behind the scenes New York and Chicago muscle. When prohibition came to a close, as part of a national agreement between the various bootleggers, Kennedy held on to three of the most lucrative booze distributors in the country, Gordon's Jin Doers Everybody's known what Doers is and Hagen Hagu through his company Somerset Imports. The Gencanas also say it was Sam gen Kanna who smoothed things out things over with Frank Costello on Joe Kennedy's behalf after Ambassador Kennedy had snubbed the New York mobster. According to the gin Connas, Kennedy was concerned about his son's urgeoning political career, and it was at that point that he agreed to cut a deal with organized crime in order to ensure smooth sailing and in order to get Frank Costello and Kennedy's words off my back. So you know what this is leaning up to. You know what happened with Robert F. Kennedy. Right, He went after the mob. Was he was appointed by his brother. He went after the mob, and he went after him hard. That's kind of a backstab, right, promised to the mob. After Joe Kennedy begged for gen Kinna's assistance at a meeting in Chicago, jen Kinda reportedly said, I have I've heard nothing today that leads me to think that you can promise me anything in return for my assistance. Kennedy responded, I can, and I will you help me now, Sam, And I'll see to it that Chicago that you can sit in the goddamn Oval office if you want that. You'll have the the president's ear. But I just need time, Kennedy told gian Kanna, He'll be your man. I swear to that, my son, the President of the United States, will owe you his father's life. He won't refuse you ever. You have my word. Jfk The Mafia and Meyer Landski. It was during the nineteen sixty Democratic presidential primary campaign that the Kennedys once again turned to gin Kana for critical mafia support. In fact, according to the Giancanas, the Kennedys after the father and Son actually met with sam Gan Kanna to work out a joint agreement of mutual support before and after the election. As gian Kana summarized the agreement, I help get Jack elected and in return he calls off the heat. It's it'll be business as usual. Mafia money poured into critical primary states such as West Virginia, where many local local leaders were on the mafia pad, and by convention time, JFK was virtually assured the presidential nomination. Although New Orleans mafia boss Carlos Marcello preferred Texas Senator Lyndon Johnson, an agreement was cut and guess who remember Marcella was close, very close with Lanski. And I don't think that this was by accident that they wanted Jewish Lyndon Johnson as a counter or as a insurance policy or way to balance the scales with Kennedy. An agreement was cut and a Kennedy Johnson ticket was set in place. The Democratic ticket was ready for the fall election. That's how Lyndon Johnson got paired with Kennedy. It says in chapter ten, we shall explore the relationship between carl Marcelo and Mayer Lansky in detail. Marcelo, in fact, was a protege of Lanski in his New Orleans front man pure and Simple, so he assured that that comparing occurred. It turns out, too that JFK himself was busy with other mob figures other than sam Gi and Kana. Although the history books have discreetly ignored JFK's other crime connections, preferring instead to focus on the Italian American mafia figures, according to FBI documents and wiretaps, JFK himself had direct contact with Mayor Lanski himself during the nineteen sixty presidential campaign, presumably for the purpose of shoring up mob support for his predidential campaign, a pact that would ultimately prove to have been a perverbial deal with the devil. Yeah, the guy who was, you know, a terrorist in another country, a mob boss there, which is basically the same thing you know in the founding years of the terrorist state of Israel, committing many murders, problems with the Israeli lobby during this same period. People don't like hearing their real history, huh, Like, I'm not talking about just this and I'm not I'm not saying I don't agree with I don't know. I'm not saying I always agree with what mcp here says. I'm talking about in general, when I analyze and explain what you're what you're hearing, and what it means, and then I explain how you can decide, you can decipher how somebody who's telling you something is a lie and is it it or it's not. It's not. They're not aware of the truth, but they're pawning it off as if they know. I explain how to show how to see that stuff and things, showing you how to decode this crap for yourself. And I'm also explaining it from my perspective and from all the shit that I've read, which I which is a lot. Most people don't have the time to do the type of reading that I do. I find the time because I do it at while I'm doing something else. So for somebody to attack the fact that it's like that I don't like hearing truth. I don't like hearing the reality of situations, Well then you don't belong here. You're not mature enough for it. But don't cut come in here and criticize me and put me down for it. I don't like that. Who needs to feel that way. There's no reason to make someone it feel that way because you have a problem with reality. Oh I'm big at them all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Hey, if child killers weren't child killers, I wouldn't call them child killers. If murderers weren't murderers, I wouldn't be mad at them for murdering people. Just because they claim Judaism or some other bullshit doesn't mean that they're fucking exempt of any kind of criticism. In fact, if all or a great deal of them all have similar activities that they like to you know, they like to conduct, and it seems like a pattern, well then maybe sometimes being that Judaic thing, that Temuitik thing, that Sapharic thing, that Ashkenazi means that they're also involved in all this other shit. That would be illogical conclusion. And it's not even explosive to saying, well, that means every Italians in the mob. No, it doesn't, because not every Italian is in the mob. You can find many examples of people who aren't. Actually a lot of very honest business people small before everything was destroyed and there used to be small businesses and mom and pop stores and old restaurants and things like that. Back before they destroyed all that, there was plenty of that to be seen. I grew up in an Italian neighborhood in State New York. Lots of Italians, lots of Irish, lots of European, and there's plenty of There wasn't very many. Oh I don't know gangsters and dry Bys and Stewart are New York. Sorry, so no, it was. It wasn't. Uh. You can find many examples of when they're not scumbags. But it's funny when in solidarity, whenever there's a Jewish cause out there, all Jews come together to shout down and destroy and ruin the life of somebody because some other Jew had a problem with them. That's evil, that's wicked, especially when the other person didn't deserve it. It's just this other person's personal gripe. But they all take it upon themselves like it's a destruction of their end, and they're all they're all offended, and they're all scared for their own safety, just like this bullshit where they're they're all under attack. They're all under attack as they're beating you over the head, and you're all under attack as they're crushing your skull, then you're they're under attack. They're not safe, they don't feel safe. Give me a fucking break. And if you find that, if you find that to be offensive, you've got bigger issues than me. It's a it's a it's a lack of ability to understand reality and just objectively understand and discern what you see. And you don't get to shut off your observations and erase your brain and and and put shit dad in there just because somebody says the magic word that gets them out of trouble Jewish. Fuck you, Yeah, trunk full of babies, Jewish. Oh, never mind, have a good day, sir, Really, that's you. Fuck off. During the same period, gif K was also engaged in critical negotiations with another important power block in American political affairs, the pro Israel Lobby, for obvious reasons. As we have seen, there was indeed no love loss between GfK, his father, Ambassador Kennedy, and the American Jewish lobby, Writing in his book The Lobby, Jewish Political Power and American Foreign Policy because it's all me, I'm the only one thinking about this. I'm writing about what I'm reading other people's thoughts, and I'm getting yelled at for it. Edward Tivnan comments Senator Kennedy's record on Israel was vague, certainly not a staunchy supportive, not as staunchly supportive as Hubert Humphreys, and unlike Lyndon Johnson, Kennedy did not rush to Israel's defense during the Suez affair. He was all, yeah, yeah, you know what. Linden also did rush to tell everybody to go fuck themselves and callback planes and all this, And then I have other people saying, well, that's a good thing that.
Speaker 6: They do that.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: With the.
Speaker 1: The the liberty, everybody's everybody, even the ones that think that they're on the side of understanding things, they still have they still have different parts and pieces that they fucking just they have little It's like, how do you comprehend this and not that part? It must have been because somebody told you this, and you don't have to think about it, because then they came to a part that wasn't explained to you. You came up with something that makes no fucking sense. The the person that wrote the fucking book and explain what was going on argued with why they pulled their planes back. I'm like, what I've read your fucking book. He was also a Catholic. Many Jews associated American Catholics with right wing probe McCarthy and anti Semitic causes. Weird. Worst, there was the touchy issue of so being a Catholic means you're an anti semi because typically Catholics and Christians, the people that aren't like you know, priests that are molesting children usually have a problem with other people murdering children. So that makes them anti Semitic because Jews like to kill children. Got it worst, there was the touchy issue of the candidate's father, Joseph P. Kennedy, who, as Ambassador to Great Britain in the late nineteen thirties, had been a supporter of Neville Chamberlain's policy of appeasing the Nazis. Yeah, Neville Chamberlain loved Adolf. They were good buddies. Kennedy's nineteen fifty seven speech calling for Algerian independence, as we have seen, had not gone over and as well he should have. Actually, they had a very strong mutual respect from one another. A good friendship, as we have seen, had not gone over well with Israel's American supporters, angering the Israeli lobby further. Senator and Kennedy had once offered an amendment that would have slashed economic assistance to Africa and the Middle East from one hundred and seventy five to one hundred and forty million. This despite the fact that pro Israel senators said that this was a harmful to Israel, who fucking cares it's not their country, but it is because they really are like a fifty first date, but it's only after they conquered these fifty the banking system, the Jewish banking system. Why do I talk about this, because that's who's killing us all. That's who created the medical bullshit that's killing your family, The ones that are creating the vaccine schedule for your children for school that incorporate the ones that have been killing people for the last four years, and them three of them starting at age six months. Why do I care about that? I don't care about you, particularly the person Sydney. You get all the shots you can get, possibly, please and get them all soon. But for children out there who don't deserve that type of things, that's kind of a different story. They pray on everybody, and people are stupidly, blindly trusting these establishments and institutions, not realizing who's behind them. However, John F. Kennedy was ready to deal. It's like, I don't get paid to be here, I'd get nothing to be here. Why the fuck would I take your fucking insults too. However, John F. Kennedy was ready to deal, and he made moves to appease the pro Israel lobby. JFK, according to Edwin Tivnan, turned out to be a better diplomat than his father. Kennedy's contact with the Israeli lobby was New York apparel man. Of course, course they're the clothing sales. That's a very typical thing. Apparel manufacturer and financer Abraham Feinberg. Feinberg was president of the Israel Bond Organization and was helping raise private money to finance Israel's secret nuclear development program. The financing was done through private, covert means and outside the normal Israeli budget process because the nuclear development program was controversial in the eyes of not only the Eyesen Howard administration in Lochton, but also in the eyes of many Israelis. Referring to Kennedy. Feinberg later said, my path to power was cooperation in terms of what they needed campaign money. What they needed campaign money. Feinberg himself had previously supported JFK's fellow Senator Stuart Symington, a rival for the nineteen sixty Democratic nomination. Recognizing the need for not only critical Jewish money but also Jewish votes, Kennedy arranged to meet with Feinberg and a host of other wealthy Jewish Americans in Feinberg's New York department. Following a discussion with Kennedy, Feinberg and his associates agreed to come up with five hundred thousand dollars on Kennedy's behalf. According to Feinberg, I called him right away. His voice broke. He got emotional with gratitude. Kennedy's outrage, however, there was much more to the story of to author Seymour Hirsch, who has investigated Kennedy's relations with Israel and its American lobby, Kennedy was anything but grateful. The next morning, and describing the sessions to Charles Bartlett, a newspaper calumnists and close friend, he had driven to Bartlett's home in northwest of Washington and dragged his friend on a walk, where he recounted as much different version of the meeting of the night before. As an American citizen. He was outraged. Bartlett recalled to have a Zionist group come to him and say, we know your campaign is in trouble. We're willing to pay your bills if you'll let us have control of your Middle East policy. Kennedy, as a presidential candidate, also resented the crew deity. Now they should tell you how things work, right now. That's why this is important to listen to. They all they make the system to where it's very, very hard to do anything. You can't possibly become a president without spending shit tons of money, which means anybody who's a normal person who'd ever want that position would have to overthrow the system in order to become it. Because they can't do it financially. They're not going to get the backing, and they're not going to be able to afford it themselves. If they could afford themselves, they cease to be a regular person. If a regular person who actually cares about his community tried to get in, there wouldn't happen, you get it, So they have a lock on the system and who they select. Were willing to pay your bills if you let us have control mill leagues, pot I'll see Kennedy as a presidential candidate also resented the crudity with which he'd been approached. They want to control, he angrily told Bartlett. Bartlett further recalled Kennedy promising to himself that if he ever did get to be president, he was going to do something about it. That is special interest lobbies, particularly foreign pressure groups, dictating American election campaigns and foreign policy through their financial and political clout. Partiality dangers are partially dangerous. Sorry, now it's his partiality that's weird. In the private letters to Jewish American historian Alfred Lilienthal, himself a vocal critic of Israel, Kennedy did, however, reveal his feelings towards the Middle East conflict. The letter, written on September thirtieth, nineteen sixty, he read, in part, I wholly agree with you that American partiality in the Arab is Really conflict is dangerous both to the US and the free world. In Lilienthal's judgment, Kennedy's comment was one of the most insignificant and is it perspicacious Middle East statements ever made by any American political figure. But Kennedy had already cut his deals. Now only organized crime, but the Israeli Lobby, of which Meyer Landscape was a critical supporter, had their claims on John F. Kennedy. After the election, they expected Kennedy to pay up. In the general election. It was a narrow Kennedy victory over the Republican candidate, Vice President Richard Nixon. The role of the Chicago Democratic political machine, under the thumb of mafia boss Sam Gian Kanna, in stealing Illinois votes on behalf of the Kennedy Johnson ticket is now well known and a widely accepted part of American political history. Samg and Kanna and his allies and organized crime, including Mayor Lansky and the Israeli Lobby, were confident they had themselves a president Kennedy, Ben and Ben Gurion. The first encounter, I'm kind of getting tired of it. I mean, we haven't gotten to the real meat and potatoes of this yet. Let's awa time I got in there. That's not the one I'm looking for. Her hold on this one. Two fifty eight. Thank you, Ada, Thank you she's mad because you know, thank you. I'm glad only one person was outraged enough to say something. I can count an anna to the voice or opinion. But I guess I just have to start the breeze for the rest of you. Fox right, I got it, I get you. Yeah, kind of kind of illustrate my point of you know, not just to burn at all, but you know the Yeah, we'll lift the finger when the time comes. Shortly after his inauguration a president as President, Kennedy as Shortly after his inauguration as president, Kama Kennedy arranged to meet with Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion at his meeting. At this meeting, Kennedy said, I know I was elected because of the votes of American Jews. I owe them my election. Tell me, is there something that I can do for the Jewish people. According to Seymour Hersh, ben Gurion was surprised by the frankness and evaded the question by answering, you must do what is best for the free world. However, Ben Gurion's real reaction to Kennedy was somewhat different. What a politician is, how that was really leader? Described the American leader It was the beginning of a bitter and unpleasant relationship between the two men that came to its finish in Dallas, Texas on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three. Kennedy turns the tables, but not like that guy from that stupid book that everybody likes. It was not much longer after if you think turning over tables, it's not. You know, there's a thing called turn the tables, but it's not the same as turning over the tables. If anybody thinks that turning over some fucking table is going to fix what's going on here, you're cracked out of your mind. It was not much longer afterward that Kennedy's organized crime friends began to realize that Kennedy was not proving to be the loyal ally that they had expected he would be. Soon after JFK assumed the presidency, an unexpected war on organized crime began. I see Robert Kennedy, who had cut his teeth prosecuting mobsters as a consul for the Senate's Rackets Committee, was named Attorney General, and it was apparent that he was taking his new job seriously. According to Sam g and Kanna, It's a brilliant move on Joe Kennedy's part. He'll have Bobby wipe us out to cover their own dirty tracks, and it'll be all done in the name of Kennedy's war on organized crime. Brilliant, just fucking brilliant, said Sam Meyer. Lanski's West Coast henchman, Mickey Cohen. Oh, there was a Michael Cohen right under Trump reflected in later years upon the organized crime Kennedy alliance and what it meant, particularly after Bobby Kennedy launches a campaign against the underworld. I know that certain people in the Chicago organized organization knew that they had to get John Kennedy in. There was no thought that they were going to get the best of it with John Kennedy. See, there may be different guys running for an office, and none of them may be what's best for the combination. The choice becomes the best of what you've got going. Kennedy was the best of the selection. But nobody in my line of work had an idea that he was going to name Bobby Kennedy Attorney General. That was the last thing. Anyone thought. He's a brother. I did not think that, you know, and chapter fourteen will examine how Cohen's own strange and critical role in the JFK assassination conspiracy and its ultimate cover up yet another piece of the puzzle brought together in these pages. Ultimately, as we shall see, JFK's war against his former allies and the underworld would lead him to the very doorsteps of the real brains behind the National and International crime Syndicate Meyer Lanski. However, he had already double crossed his immediate underworld collaborators. That alone was enough to spell JFK's doom. JFK moves against the Israeli lobby give him the finger to everybody. However, Kennedy was also engaged in some legislative sleight of hand that could have also proved dangerous to Israel's political leverage in American election politics. Angry at his campaign experiences with the Israeli lobbies fundraisers, Kennedy appointed a bipartisan commission in nineteen sixty one to can recommend ways to broaden the financial base of our presidential campaigns, not make it completely dependent on these same money lenders who want something in return. According to Seymour Hirsh, in a statement that was far more heartfelt than the public or the press could perceive. Kennedy criticized the current method of finance struggle of financing campaigns as highly undesirable and not healthy because it made candidates dependent on large financial contributions of those with special interests. In nineteen sixty two, Kennedy submitted five bills to reform campaign financing. He was going after things like APEK finance campaign financing to Congress, and in nineteen sixty three two more such bills, things like APAK is what I remember, what I remember how I said that in high verb did so you don't go, oh no, things like that. But none of those bills survived, having been beaten back by the very special interest that Kennedy sought to counter. Right, it's kind of a self regulating system, right, because you'd have to pass through them and their lobbying and all that shit to get these assholes who they already put in place in the in government, in the Senate, in the House, to vote in favor of getting rid of that same system that's paying them, that they're dependent on, that got them there in the first place. How the fuck they're gonna do that Once the corruption's corrupted. It's tend to let imagine start a new secret wars. How Aver, Kennedy was more deeply engaged with Israel than on this more subtle level, as we say, As we shall see in chapter five, Kennedy in fact was at war with Israel. Do you catch that not only had Kennedy double crossed his allies in organized crime, but he had crossed his pro Israel financers. Israel, as we shall see in chapter seven, was long close to the Mayor Landsky organized crime syndicate. Long close. He was one of the people helped create it. We mean long retarded and visual, as we shall see in chapter eight, was particularly close to the American CIA. No shit, CIA created the Macade Cia and same way a just because it has a hue of Roman Catholic in it or whatever doesn't mean anything. Come on, guys, who are these really? They're they're of the same fraternal orders. Kennedy too, by the middle of his presidency, was also and by the way, our country they keep on putting it into like, hey, look at this agency, This agency bad because they like are like thead and Masade and them getting along. How about the fact that the country has been overtaken since eighteen sixty five, by eighteen seventy one, incorporated, yeah, nineteen thirteen, Federal Reserve, nineteen thirty three, bankruptcy, All that transpired before then, we were already Israel. For them to make another mini Israel somewhere else is meaningless. They already have of why do we fight all their wars? Because that's our pet project. It's not the Jews pet project. The Jews are it is because they already conquered us here with their banking system. But the Americans, your children go out and you know, get killed for their fucking wars and have been for as long as I've been alive and longer because of World War one, wruld War two. Who is that? For? All of these powerful special interests had very special reasons to want to see JFK remove from the presidency and replaced with Lyndon Johnson. There was clearly no love lost between Jeneral. I think when they say no love lost, it's like it's like it's like me, it's like saying the opposite, but meeting some it's like saying you know what I mean. It's like saying something that that means the opposite. Between John Kennedy and the powerful forces which had helped to bring him to the presidency. Reform minded President Kennedy also had other long range plans in the works. The zion of an independent and essentially self made man who played the game to gain power and influence and to get his son elected President. JFK was indeed very much his father's son. As a consequence, in another important realm, JFK was moving in a direction that could rock the international banking establishment to its core. There have been widespread rumors for nearly a generation that JFK was planning to issue interest free money, so called greenbacks, independent of the stranglehold of the privately owned Federal Reserve system. In fact, interest free United States Notes were issued during JFK's presidency. Some remain in private hands today. But there have been many myths about what taught Yeah, sorry, but there have been many myths about what some have called JFK's greenbacks. And in Appendix five we will examine this controversy in detail. Uh uh no, that doesn't have it, And maybe it does. Maybe I just have to go to it. I thought there would be like a clickable table of contents, and I could have jumped over to the Appendix five eas here. But it's some big deal the money monopoly. There is no question, however, but that JFK, once firmly established in the Presidency, fully intended to move against the Federal Reserve money monopoly. In fact, during his private meeting with the West Hooker described earlier these pages, JFK's father, Ambassador Joseph P. Kennedy, assured Hooker that an ultimate long term aim of the Kennedy dynasty would be the destruction of what the senior Kennedy described as the Rothschild dominated Federal Reserve, which also means the Jewish controlled America. It's saying the same thing that was your true rulers, your true presidency isn't those guys that are reading the script, these are the script writers. This alone could have assured JFK's removal from the White House. However, there were other more immediate and ultimately dangerous conflicts at work between the forces whose influenced JFK sought to dismantle and the hard driving new Kennedy administration. Diverse entities. Let us move forward and examine the strange and intimate connections between all of these Kennedy foes, and the dynamics at work between them. However, as we shall see, it is the central thread of Israel and its masade that ties all of these diverse entities together. To begin the process of untangling this hidden web of intrigue, we must first review the long hidden story of Israel's Secret War with John F. Kennedy. And we were at chapter five right now. It's one hundred one pages in eleven forty two. You know where I'm going with this. No one called in. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. You could have I put the number up. I told you where the link was to come into the video if you want to. If you had anything to say, let me get let me see the Instagram real quick. Sa if there's anything, Oh, there's that weirdough that else was there? There's something else I put up? H yeah, No, all right, let's do it this way. Yeah yeah, yeah, burn it up, burn it, burn it all except not not nice people. M hmm, okay, let's uh go to here's here here there, all right? Any do like this like this?
Speaker 5: So how do you get of a bunch of monsters softly.
Speaker 1: That's us, by the way, CDC Director Rochelle blah blah blah, and Jewish CDC. So for people out there who think I'm making a big deal out of this whole thing, let's have a look at this. CDC Deputy Director and health covered up Jewish CDC Chief of Staff Cherry blah blah blah, Jewish CDC Chief Medical Officer, CDC Director, CDC Washington Office, CDC, COVID Zar, COVID, Senior Advisor, HHS Secretary. Why are they are they so? Why are they so overly represented in all the places and positions of power that caused the most damage if somebody in there was corrupt and had evil intent? Why are they so overly represented for the allegedly most minor of the minorities, the least amount of people one percent of the population, they tell us two percent of They do their own They do their own census, so we don't know because they tell us we don't. That's how fucking They have their own world within a world. They have their own schools, their own their own you know, everything, Like they're they're like Celebration City is in uh in Florida, Like they have their own community within a community that's self sustained. That's how they They don't if you have a if you have a problem with them, they have they'll take care of that problem that you have with them in their courts. That's how. That's how much power they have over things. Why is that a thing? Why would does anybody else have that? Do you have that? Do we have that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do we get to tell the authorities? Hey, back off, will handle this? This this is our affair. Who they all gets to fucking do that? Head Advisor, Visor, Chief Science Officer, Maderna CEO, Maderna, Chief black Rock CEO, Blackrock blah blah blah, Varanguard Promans, Chief Science blah blah blah. Institute. I don't know why they put this top a director of I don't know, Chief Medical Officer, Johnson and Johnson Chief Medical Officer, Merk executive. Something ruled economic for him? You had advice all Klaus Schwab Yeah, and he says, we've all knoweh, Harari, Michael Rosenblat, Yeah, all these people. Drew Weissman. You know who Drew Weisman is, don't you? They talked about him the other day. Let me see I'll tell you in a second, you can the way I can just read it. Drew Weisman is an American physician and immunologist known for his contributions to RNA bology. It was Katerina Crico and Jew Weisman who allegedly, even though Robert Malone was all over this. I'll say this again, Robert Malone was all over this, even though he plays a good guy, all over MR and a manipulation development. And then there's also that other thing that Robert Malone was involved in. It was the false spark injection by I forgot the name of it now it's been a while in Ovia where after they gave you the little the little pokey in your arm, they put a little electrode over the top of you and gave you a little, a little vibrating pulse to push it into your flat, into your system. Where we were just talking about pulses, weren't we. So imagine that you get the shot and just your environment itself is enough to pulse, or your cell phone is enough to activate it and get it into places that it can be more lethal. Isn't that something you've seen? How phones can you know, give off a rough frequency, and it makes things move and dance. Like the very small, very light graphine looks almost liquid and it does a little dance. That's all from the the magnetic field coming off of your phone. From the electromagnetic field coming off your phone. Now, imagine if that was programmed to a certain frequency to make it do a certain thing. You can make things move across into somebody's body to rate exact spots that they want, and then bop, dump the payload, dump the poison.
Speaker 2: Bacteria, it's.
Speaker 1: Just collapse. Notice how he didn't say virus, he said bacteria.
Speaker 2: The pestilence. It's like so soft.
Speaker 1: No explosions, no warfare, no volcano, not even a hurricane war the world. These big monsters came a little tiny bacteria. They all collapse. You see how crazy these people are, How they casually and happily talk about genociding innocent people, children, all this stuff. And it's not even the back quote unquote bacteria that does it. It's the quote unquote solution that they provide, which is the real poison. So how do you get rid of fucking scumbags? Now? I did put this up here because remember the other day we saw how much of a ship fuck this guy is. But also remember how he was called commenting on Ian Carroll. Listen to this guy says the only king I know what a piece of crap this guy is. And I said, I just called this out yesterday in my last dream, he says. Nick Flindos calls out Canas Owns and Ian Carroll for muddying the waters with conspiracy nonsense. No, I did just say, what the health cares about this crap? This guy looks like they you know, they cleaned off a junkie and an alley, and you know, nothing that he said has ever been all that remarkable. He's just regurgitating things that people said twenty years ago, and he's not even saying it very well. He has nothing new to it. But everybody thinks it's brand new because it's it's it's popular, and it's it's promoted. And these people who are hearing it for the first time, it's because they never heard it before, because it's new, not because it's anything enlightening or special. So he says the same And remember Nick is kami, he's a COMMI we know that, but wait, why does that look like that? Okay, here we go let me put back on the screen. I don't know. I wasn't because this thing looks to do weird things. Where am I the one? Why is it not? And there is there you go cool.
Speaker 3: Atriotic position is to acknowledge this country is under occupation by Jewish power.
Speaker 5: It's not a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Shut up, you bigot careful? I oh, oh, you're a bigot theory.
Speaker 3: It's not an opinion. It is the most pressing fact of our political reality. I don't want to hear about Diddy and Red Lobster and the French president's wife.
Speaker 2: And the moon.
Speaker 1: So he goes around and he says exactly, and he talks about it anyway. It's like, at the same time he said he doesn't want to hear it, he goes into detail about the presence of the Crohn's you know, wife being his dad. So it's like, why did he do that? If he didn't want to hear any about it? Why did you provide more intrigue for people who would be interested in Like I wonder that what is that all about? It's hilarious, right, Like he as he's saying this, he's like describing it. So I cut I picked up on that and not to mention his irritating the way he talks. It's so irritating.
Speaker 5: Landing, that's all bullshit.
Speaker 3: You know, people act like Jews running Americas, like part of the conspiracy genre over here. Let's all put on our tinfoil hats and let's all have a good time.
Speaker 5: Let's all do this novelty act of thinking about KOOKI.
Speaker 3: Crazy conspiracy theories. Let's trade. You got any good ones?
Speaker 5: I got a good one. What if jar Jar Binks was the sith Lord? What if the moon landing was fake?
Speaker 1: Mona was fake? And nice to see what you did there, you asshole.
Speaker 5: What if Helen Keller didn't exist?
Speaker 1: What if Jews run and Frank and You may have existed, but her diary was fake?
Speaker 5: In America?
Speaker 3: No Jews running America is It's just a fact of life. That's just a reality.
Speaker 5: It's not even a conspiracy. It's just a fact. It's open.
Speaker 3: It happens all the time. It's happening on the daily, you know. And look, I'm not trying to throw shade. I'm obviously talking about can of Soewans and Ian Carroll, and I really don't appreciate what they're doing. I saw Ian Carroll did a show today on YouTube saying the dark hidden history of Red Lobster and this look and I like him.
Speaker 1: This is criticis the same exact video that I picked out to say what I said about this yesterday.
Speaker 3: This is just friendly, constructive criticism. I don't really appreciate that. I don't appreciate that he goes on Joe Rogan and talks about aliens for two hours and throw.
Speaker 1: Without ever talking about considering I don't know ancient arians versus aliens in.
Speaker 5: The Epstein Masad stuff in the middle. It makes it look not legitimate.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I don't like the camp because it isn't dude, and the Sulan's doesn't I mean, more legitimate than you are.
Speaker 3: Fifteen shows about how Emmanuel Macrone is married to his dad, that his wife is not only a man but also his father.
Speaker 1: What does he described that if he's irritated by.
Speaker 3: Biological father with one show about the USS liberty.
Speaker 1: Candace isn't smart. She's better at gossip because she's a woman number one, So the crown thing is gossip, details and facts and history isn't her thing that requires like logical minds and her writers aren't that good. And she's not really good at remember ring scripts, and you can tell by the blank starer that she gives a lot. She she's almost as bad as what's that what's that person's name? Nicki Minaj? Was it Nicki Minaj? Or was it the other one, Cardi b who does all the weird twitching. I think it's they think they both do that, But I think Nicki Minaj was the one that was twitching out like she was some kind of like, Yo, where's the Nicki Minaj one?
Speaker 3: I have to look for it now, all this Southern nonsense, all these other factual errors, like that Stalin was a.
Speaker 1: Jew and so here he goes now because he's a Stalin. He's a Stalin humper, right, Okay, he was a free miss. He was a freemason. He most certainly was a freemason. Did I did I cover this video before? I don't think I did. He was most certainly a Freemason, which makes him part of that kabbalistic freaking Jewish thing in the first place. He was involved in the Bolshevik Revolution for christ Sake, which was a Jewish thing, which was which was a fellow traveler thing. If you weren't Jewish, you were a fellow traveler. You were one of these people who were pro communists in the in this group of people. If you're going to be in the upper echelon, you were one of these people that were in the fraternal Order. So yeah, it's not really saying a lot. And by the way, Lenin's children spoke Yiddish and uh, so, don't tell me it wasn't it's but again, but again, and then he makes up something after this, because nobody's ever I don't know anybody who's ever said this, but if it's Canda, someone who said, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: When oh, and you know the Russian Revolution happened in eighteen seventy.
Speaker 1: Is that did that? Is that really something that she said? Or is this you being Look how a bunch of a douchebag you look like? Oh? He said some so like he deserves to wear a naked chief. He needs to be wearing a nicker chief all the time to show what a whether he should be wearing, having a tennis rack in his hand, staking things like buffy. Oh, he's that much of a like a guppie douche Okay, like what is that really a thing? Did stupidly say that? How would you how would you not know? Like unless she said that. You know, things started sparking off in the eighteen fifties, In the eighteen seventies, it might have been an incident. But nineteen oh five there was that when they when they came to do some harm and they got pushed back and shot at that. All of a sudden there was a big oh controversy, and then there was the attempt, and then they got kicked out, and then they came back with all American money because now we had a wonderful what do you call it, federal reserve planted on our on our backs, so then they were able to go back into it and uh, conquer and kill. Yeah, that was you know, nineteen sixteen, is right.
Speaker 3: I don't appreciate that one bit because that's the reality. That is what is happening. It is, it is relevant, it is salient, it is a fact. Anyone that is trying to brush that off and say, oh, you're thinking about that too much, you're talking about that too much.
Speaker 5: It's more complicated. It really isn't. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: The only patriotic position Jim is to acknowledge this com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, he's done. I think we were done there. I didn't put anything up on this today except for that one because I thought I had gone over it yesterday it would have been perfect. I've done and when I had done the other one with Alex Jones and him on there showing with douchebags and complete frauds they are. I mean, obviously they said it. They It's not like they didn't know they would be in filmed, so they want you to see that. You can't forget that part of the whole thing. They obviously want you to see that. So then you have to ask yourself, why why would they want that? Am I removing that one? Okay? Well thanks, and all that stuff looks like we're now losing. Oh so yeah, the connection is screwing up. That's okay though, because we're gonna go with the FiOS support the show though, you know, the gifts and goes in the thing. The greatest hot sauce on the planet is on my website semper fry l L. Hey, I get rid of this stupid thing now, you see it. It's only the dot compart that it covers, right right, So if you can't figure that far out, but Zemper fry ll c s E M P E R f r Y I have to say it for the podcast s E M P E R f r Y l l C dot com. We'll pick up on this book and we'll go finish. I want to get to the story of Goodea and the makers of civilization. We need to get a foundation of our history, and we are going to have to collectively come together and figure out something that you can't just take something away, you have to replace it with something else. So if we're going to take away the Abrahamic death cult, you know, blind march over the cliff, away from people, we have to replace it with something that rings more true to them. And if that means stories about their ancestors, their true ancestors, and how this all ties into the beliefs that they already have and how they were stolen from them. Now only does it get rid of all the superstition and the manipulation by the Judaism and the churches, it sets you free of that without any feeling of guilt, but it also will readin state help you think about the other stories that you've learned about Jesus, and then you'd say yourself, well, he probably never ever would have said that part or this part, or would have had anything to do with anybody named David who deal with all that horrible shit, if he was a person at all, and if he wasn't see a goth from a way earlier era that they used or several different goths to make one Goth that they would be able to sell to the boy and get them all excited and then manipulate them through history. They would be nothing without us, they would be nothing without a military, and they'd be nothing without the Christians and the Catholics running to their aid, thinking that they have some sort of religious obligation to make sure that these psychopathic child killing the disease of on the planet succeed and get to their and the and the and they have also conditioned Christians who are you know, Eschatologists who are site who are you know? So wrapped up in the end of the end of days type of shit that they're rushing to get to the end of days. They want it to happen in their time and they want to see their fucking Messiah. It's all it's all a trap, and they don't care how many people die in the process. They can justify anything, and they're gonna give the Jews everything that they want, thinking that somehow that they're wrong and that they're right, and it's going to bring them to Jesus. That's some people believe that other people know it's a toll fraud. But we'll still let the other people believe that so that they can get to where they want to go. Do is this what hark? Yeah, it does, see supper fry did. All right, guys, have a good night. I I'm going to take my daughter, I think, to the water park tomorrow. These staying over at a friend's house. Now that's why I was. I'm late having some time, but we will. We will convene Mignana maybe or Monday. You'll see the We'll be back and think. This is gonna be like a spin off channel if ever, and then it's gonna's gonna be more fun stuff, something that's not as ud that is a deep let's tell you want to hear you want to hear one? Okay, one more times? Now I did it again, screwed it up? There you go try it again.
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 5: You catch your n off gup.
Speaker 1: With this sheet. Sorry I cooked too. Oh right, all right, we'll get into it some more. I feel like I needed to say more, but I just I'm getting tired of reading, and nobody wanted to call in. Just give me time to take a breather. So it's read three hours and thirty minutes. I think it's plenty, especially since this is the one job I'd never get paid for. I have a great day.