Speaker 1: Uh uh, hello everybody, and welcome to your favorite podcast. I'm sure you have a lot of podcasts in your queue, your cue. Uh, but this is your favorite name.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 1: I'm doing some subliminal messaging to people little culte, and I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you your green sash. You're at the green level. What was that Nexium? You're that guy? What happened to him?
Speaker 1: Where's that our little guy, that little sweetie, little little volleyballs? Keith Ranieri whose last name I kept calling Raneraz for No, You're like, there's no s like in no way is it spelled like that, and I just like that was in my head that was his name.
Speaker 2: He's still in jail. He is still in jail.
Speaker 1: Yes, every I think everybody else involved, including that Nancy who was like, seemed like the nicest Jewish mom.
Speaker 2: But Alison else has hw you up. She hit you up. And we've told that story many times. But in case you're new to our podcast, Stephanie was full on recruited to be in that coul Oh.
Speaker 1: She wanted me to get a branding so bad and I was like, no, Alison, no, I'm for real though, for people that don't know.
Speaker 2: She really did, like she dmmed her on Twitter. Yeah, and then she really lunch, which is a compliment. She thought you were like important enough to DM. I get a DM from her.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'm trying to remember if I was. I don't think I was even doing parental discretion, so I don't know that I was.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was. She knew you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she found me and I was remember that. I was so like, oh my god, this woman's like an actual actress, like she was. She's from Smallville. I've never heard of her, but like, oh my god. But it sounded and the only reason I had no idea it was a cult. It just sounded too much like a MLM. Yeah, for sure, I was like just what they were discutt women's M.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't like to feel the power. No, even if it was just like I speak, I'm a ted talker, no no interest, like if you want to sit around and talk about like you know, Bachelor and Paradise. So sure, yeah, which is what we are here.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna shoot this woman and I are not going to get along, right, Yes, we are here for that. And I do you have any macro notes, because I do have one, you go first. I don't know if I do. I just I'm going to be now saying like, yeah, we deaded that totally.
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't even I didn't even bother to look it up like it was. It's not a thing, it's not a thing. Just okay, So one of two things are true. I know you when I do this because my mind works like this because I can't I can't fathom the idea that someone's just like serious.
Speaker 1: So either he's crazy or he's joking. He's crazy or he's joking.
Speaker 2: That's like that could apply to any of these shows even and just like that, the writers are just insanely bad. They're kidding and they're trolling us. So, like, what is it with Dale? Or is he just malfunctioning? Because remember I said he was like AI. He was like an avatar. He's like a AI.
Speaker 1: I made a person that's him, and I think he's just maybe having a malfunction.
Speaker 2: Are you there? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, Yes, I agree. I think you're right, he is malfunctioning. That is the only explanation that I that sounds correct to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is debted?
Speaker 1: So you looked it up, debted d e T T E d and it's not a word. Dee b t d oh, Like I'm debted to you. Yeah, like I dead that, Like we debted that, what is it? But that doesn't mean anything? And Kat told us it doesn't mean anything. It's not even it's not even in the kids like vernacular. It's not a thing. He just made it up. And then on Urban Dictionary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not there. He's trying to make something happen. That's not a thing. And then yeah, I.
Speaker 1: I don't because he's malfunctioning because chat GPT told his algorithm or I don't know, told like his tried to program him.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: This is the only thing I could think of and it just did it wrong or you know how you know, we did an episode about this for bord af Patreon, but it was probably chat GPT or the you know, the AI was was malfunctioning, and then they tried to tell him it's a thing. So when his whatever he is was like, no, but I don't think that's.
Speaker 2: A thing, they were like, yes, it is, right, So he just well, there's different definitions. I went to something called swoon dot com and everybody's asking, They're like, what did he debit it? Did he dead it? Did you have you know?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Dedit?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Says the shut it down definition provides, so it means shut it down. I debted it. But why oh like, oh I know, like I dead.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm thinking like I debdit it like d ea D like I made it dead, like we moved on.
Speaker 2: Oh that is what he meant, because later that is what he was saying. I deaded it. I made it dead, because later he said something was dead. He used that term exactly later in the episode. So he's saying, I debtit it, so everyone else thought it was debt d e BT, but it's not. Yeah, oh my god, well now we know.
Speaker 1: See y'all get is idioms by the Free Dictionary to reject or abandon someone, especially a lover or romantic partner. I debit it, yes, and one of the comments, so he means I ended it with her, but he didn't. He just want to choose her.
Speaker 2: Somebody is talking in this article like we are about d e BT, and someone of the comments is like, are you you for real? He was saying deadit d e A d.
Speaker 1: Debdit it situation yelling at us, which I don't appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I know it's all in real time. As in the situation with Ali, Joe was dead because he dismissed it from going any further. Lol. Dale is quite a clown, so I guess there's nothing to feel bad about. LOL. Are you really laughing in this writing this comment? You're just laughing out loud the whole time. So you're sitting at work commenting on whatever swoon dot com is. You're just sitting here and you're like, at work, I'm just I just want to I'm just kind of pushing back on the l O L, falling on floor, laughing and pounding to on floor. Are you well?
Speaker 1: I have to tell you that I get in sometimes on Reddit. I'll say something and people love to come back at you with like, are you for real right now? Like what an idiot? Like it's it's this or whatever, and then if you write back and go, hey, relax, I was just like responding to the poster or whatever, then you'll just get downvoted.
Speaker 2: Then you come back and you've got like ten down votes. You can't win, can't.
Speaker 1: So I guess not knowing right off the bat, that he that Dalement deaded it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But it was so funny, so hard until the end. But yeah, I was just like, oh my god, that is so it's he's he's horrible.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: He's just not he's not a human. You're right, he's not a human. He's just like a little robot and he doesn't understand. There's certain words and things that he can't. You can't process everything like chat GPT right, you can't process. He hasn't learned certain things that he like. What if he's like, yeah, I like your idea, you're wonderful. Can you tell me more about yourself? So I may respond in full that's what he's doing.
Speaker 2: That's what he's doing. Okay, My macro note happens right at the beginning, and it's jacket tick jack, you tick tongue and down jacket Tag has got his tongue out and he is ready to put that tongue wherever Jacita can get it. Oh god, yeah, yeah, and ive it. I love it. I love jet And I'm gonna say something this is a macro before then we'll get into it. I have been sleeping on Keith. You are totally right about him. I just did. I was like, I don't totally see it, but now I see it. Would you do? Yess. He's just funny. He's funny. It's like he gets it and he's in on the joke like Leslie. Yeah, and he's like kind of cute and sweet. Right, Yeah, I mean I don't know that I would like, I don't know that he could replace the Estradle. You know what I mean. Listen. I don't mean to be gross, but like this is just what we talk about. Jack ta Jiktik would know about Estradyle. This is a.
Speaker 1: Podcast by adults, for adults, and by adults.
Speaker 2: We being like over forty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna this is like listen when we cover the Golden Bachelor, like we mean business, Like we're covering the Golden Bachelor, like.
Speaker 2: We understand everything they're going through, except not exactly. Yeah. Okay, so by the way, it took three minutes of nonsense and like the song They'll almost Parent, you know, the Paradise song. I looked at the thing and it was three minutes before we actually started the show. Yeah, I just want you to know that. Yeah's it's not I mean, listen, there's so much filler in this thing. But it was I mean, I'm gonna I'm gonna give it this. It was entertaining. It's more entertaining than a lot of the stuff that we do. As you pointed out to us earlier, it is. I agree, I love it. It's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's as far as like reality TV entertainment goes.
Speaker 2: Could it be better? Could they be? Could they be?
Speaker 1: But you know what the thing is, I do okay, you know what, I have a macro note that is not happened yet, but I don't But when they okay, so they do the scenes from you know, coming up this season, and at first I was getting really annoyed, and then I was like, you know what this show needs that I'm here for. I'm here for making their like be a monetary prize, like giving it some steaks.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I like the steaks. I don't like that. I don't think I even knew that. But what I was I was going to say that, like, yeah, a lot of people, including myself, at first, were complaining that it was a little too slick, a little love Island, but it has really stayed away from that. Other than the packaging of them, you know, looking better slow mo, just kind of slicking it up a little, which isn't the worst thing. I guess they have kept it pretty on theme on brand, like it feels pretty bad. You know, they did a lot. I've done a lot of animal reaction shots. They're they're keeping it pretty silly trying, and I like, I like that, and I've lastly, I'm elo elliing. I'm literally I fell off my I was laughing so hard that I couldn't see. My eyes got like shut together. I got well, I fell off my couch and I live alone. So Monroe does have this little thing around his neck. When he knows there's issue, he pushes a button at nine one one is call. I did have to go to the hospital, like because I was rolling on the floor laughing and then I hit a few walls and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, it's hard at this age. I wonder if you have a case against the producers of Bachelor in Paradise. I mean, they can't be making it that benny, that people are hurting themselves laughing. I bet you a lot of people on Reddit and you know in comment sections could have a case. I could be like a personal injury attorney. That's to do like a class action or something. Hey, who here watched the button?
Speaker 2: Did you think it was really funny when April said she was a cat? Because I did, and I laughed so hard. I rolled around, I rolled off my balcony. It was super dangerous. I can't. I mean, honestly, she did say that. By the way, she's resting her head on Jonathan's chest, which is making me feel uncomfort I don't know about you, because I think some people, but some people might be like, go girl, go get it. Guys do that shit all the time. Go get it. It's part of me.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make it right that it's not wrong, It just might be weird uncomfortable. Well, I'll tell you why I felt uncomfortable, And yes, am I taking the chance that I'm going to feel the wrath of one of April's longtime friends. Sure behind the curtain, Okay, it's just a tiny little backstory on our show. When we first started the very first Golden Bachelor with Gary who always should have pronounced Jerry one Gary. When when we were covering that, we did a cast roast and we did a deep dive on April and we did uncover some like kind of crazy stuff and we read, uh, what do you call it? Reviews from Amazon? Because April wrote a book about a relationship with Frankie Valley. This woman was genuinely obsessed with Frankie Valley. Now, one could argue that he groomed her at a young age. It's a pretty crazy story, but she doesn't feel groomed. So is it for us to say, well, he was basically disgusting in a pedophile. I mean, she spent her entire life being in love with this guy. I found it to be disturbing that she's has definitely has an obsessive personality. And then I thought it was like a little bit disturbing that like, wow, and this lady is on this show, what if she becomes really hooked on Gary. Then we started getting some pushback from literal friends friends of April FOAs. Yes we did that were that were saying what we were saying is true, right.
Speaker 2: They were mad at us, they were. We got one from her sister. Remember, we got a message from her sister that didn't was not mad at us. I remember it really well, and I don't know why we didn't talk about it more because we got from someone claiming to be her sister. Oh that said that she was obsessive, yeah, or something. I don't know if it was obsessive, but you know, she wasn't mad at us.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a one that was that was like, how dare you? She's a great lady.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I've blocked all that out and she can't. She is a great lady. She's also and these times this doesn't make her not a great lady. She is hyper sexual, almost to the point where it's like a little embarrassing. But you know, I mean, like I said, let your freak flag fly. If it was you know, Pascal or someone doing it, we wouldn't bad an eye. But it's if it's Pascal being all cute and charming and super sexual and he was hitting on one of the young youngs. I love that, And I wouldn't like it if it was Pascal at all. I mean, I wouldn't love it. But I think there's something about it with it being this being a much older woman, like how old is she? You want seventy? I can't sell anyone, okay, and he's like in his twenty Yeah.
Speaker 1: I totally do understand what you're saying I'm not sure to be like obtoose, like, yes, I get the fact that if it was a guy, we would bat an eye less. We would be like, oh, yeah, well he he's gross. He likes much of the women. But we wouldn't be like, oh my god, that's crazy right.
Speaker 2: Exactly because we just don't see it as much. There's something a little off about her, but I kind of likes my issue. She doesn't give a fuck, she'll fuck anybody in front of a camera. I mean, it's definitely an interesting choice to have her on the show She's got TV. Yeah, is Jonathan uncomfortable because I can't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I think he's maybe so nice that he's just like whatever. He likes him older, so whatever. He kind of into it, though I can't tell. I think he's not into it. I think he knows that it's kind of funny, okay, and he's respectful. Actually he's not like okay, like he's being nice about it. He's totally being nice about it. And my feelings about him from last week when he was I felt kind of being weird to Jill and like really pushy about that Rose. I kind of that was tempered Now by his being respectful and kind of sweet to April, right, especially when she's like ever owned a cat? He asked if she'd own a cat, and he's like, I am. She says, I'm I'm a cat. That she's like, she's like leaning into him and like hanging on him.
Speaker 2: I was getting a little weird feeling about it. I didn't love it. And he's trying not to be like, Okay, don't do that. But then she's like she grabs his hand.
Speaker 1: She's just really touchy, touchy, touchy, and she grabs his hand and she's like, I'll never hurt you unless I guess do.
Speaker 2: Oh so Jack attack is getting upset. He's weird. He's like, oh man, I die tounged her and now she's doing all this and I tongued her. It's yih, you want a burgery, dick.
Speaker 1: I just put my tongue down her throat thing. And next thing you know, she's over here with Jonathan. Yeah, the poor thing. I we love Jack, we want him there forever. And then he says he's like a kinky like de It, kinky like Deck.
Speaker 2: He says something about being kinky, which I didn't really want to think about but I I was just gonna say, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to think about like my grandpa being kinky. But then I was like, he's not that much older than me.
Speaker 2: He's not our grandpa. He's like ten years older. He's like our brother. Yeah, like our older brother exactly, and not even that much honestly, Like, what is he maybe sixty four? Oh my god, he could totally you could totally date Jack. But Aagel's out of control. She's like, you're hilarious, Jonathan. She keeps saying that, I'm like, what did he say? That was hilarious? I hate that, you know. That's such a pet peeve. M Oh my god, you're so funny. It's like he literally didn't even speak right right, And then he says in a confessional, is like, yeah, I can take a lot of blows. I feel like that was supposed to be a blowjob joke. It's just kidding. He says that.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I mean, you know, April is interesting. I can take a lot of blows.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's not do that, guys, let's not. It's enough.
Speaker 1: It's enough that we've got a lot of older people possibly being very, very sexual and a lot of younger people being very dumb.
Speaker 2: We don't need like just need it. No, we don't need it.
Speaker 1: All right, So Leslie uh decides that she's going to make everybody get in the pool do water aerobics. Yes, she's going to do an exercise class. But guess what. People are into this. Somebody at one point is like, this is my favorite week ever. This is the best time I've had here. Leslie makes it. I think better.
Speaker 2: You said that a youngie. And then Hannah shows up and says one word because she has to get paid that week. Yep, why is she there? Where's wells? Like you know what? Why? And she says she looks very pretty in her like stupid out And then she's like, this is fun. I'm really loving this. Okay, love them this.
Speaker 1: I I get to just do an exercise class.
Speaker 2: Fun and to a wire you there. So then RJ and Natasha we see them chit chatting. They're out on the day.
Speaker 1: Bad cute, right, they'd have a little kiss, They're drawable. I see them together at this moment, at this moment in time. He's into her. Remember that on the boat ride over, Natasha was like sitting on his lap and being super flirty.
Speaker 2: I love her. I did. I have to say I didn't remember her from her season. I don't know why. I mean, how do you forget someone like her? It's kind of coming back. I just don't totally. Was she not on long? She must have gone home early. I think you're right, she's fabulous. I love her. So then now all of a sudden, you hear a xylophone and I kind of loved where this went actually, because you think it's going to be some dumb thing they all have to do together, but really it's just a celebration of Gary two point zero arriving. And I just think that, like, see, we've got to give the producers that, like they went all out here. Oh my god, there's all this fanfare.
Speaker 1: There's like dancers, there's there's that kind of music that I can't remember what it's called. It's like very airy.
Speaker 2: Do do do do do? Yeah, it's like droppable. It's like island music.
Speaker 1: Yes, island music with little xylophone keys.
Speaker 2: And and then the the an sus An suv pulls.
Speaker 1: Up and you see feet and it's Gary and it's Gary two point oh, and he's so cute. He does a little dance and he calls it Garadyce, which normally that would bug me, but not with him.
Speaker 2: You know how I get sometimes, Stephanie. Here's a little peak behind the curtain. Stephanie gets I don't want to say, upset about this, but maybe a little annoyed at my like how excited and effusive I am for the Goldens.
Speaker 1: I get really cury eyed very quickly with them.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm going through some stuff, and so it's happening again. I was like, I got to pull back. She's going to get so annoyed because I'm like, oh my god, I'm loving Gary. I love all of them. I just want to spend the rest of my life with them.
Speaker 1: So funny because I have such different my feelings are so different about.
Speaker 2: Like and that that makes the world.
Speaker 1: Go round, right, of course I find Gary to be so disingenuous. Yeah, I find him to be just it's really annoying. I think he's not really paying attention. He's just I think he's very kind of into himself and like his effect on women, and I don't like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't love the fact that you know, he made a beelde. I don't know we'll get a little start aware. I just I totally get what you're saying. And they showed that they really had fun in the editing with that, because he's like, he's very he gives you the scientology stare. Yes, he's like, you're going to feel like the most important, but he doesn't totally you're right. And then it showed him in the confessional cleaning his glassy he's in here's my take on Gary. He's just a big nerd. So he's trying he read something about how to get the girl because he doesn't really totally great at that, so he's just making eye contact. I still give him. I'm not going to tarnish his shine. That's fine.
Speaker 1: But it was something about the thing that we talk about all the time, which is like, you might as well go for the really good looking ones because a lot of times the nerds end up fucking you over. And I think that's what we're dealing with. I think Leslie probably thinks she's doing the right thing by like I'm gonna I'm going to like a nice guy. Gary is a nice guy and that's like going to be good for me, and I don't know if it will. I don't know if that will be what she thinks.
Speaker 2: It's going to be almost scared with that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, all right, Okay, so he's real hyped up, by the way.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, this is.
Speaker 1: When Kathy is this the body shot moment. So for some reason, Kathy has never done a body shot. Now, let's think about this for a second. How old is Kathy?
Speaker 2: What I mean, do we know is she I'm gonna guess seventy sixty yearly seventies. Yeah, so then when would high school be for you? This is hard for me. So if high school for me and high school for her was late sixty, she's like, she's like fifteen years old. So yeah, she would have done a body shot? Is by just now I did the math. I just don't see that even if she had never done one, she'd never heard of one. Like that's crazy to me. Yeah, Kathy were definitely having some sort of like wanting to have some sort of awakening because you know, she had like a bunch of light plastic surgery. I think she just really wants to experience all the things. That's right. Have you ever done a body shot? Yeah? Of course, of course, Like of course, So then okay, so c k is being cute. He's like, oh, I'm here, forty lays down, yeah, ready, yep.
Speaker 1: He puts a lime in his mouth and Kathy just like lays on his body, does the shot, and then the kisses him for the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Leslie is kind of like telling her what to do. And I had one of those moments and this was this is a macro because it's throughout the whole thing. Leslie is too young for the other She comes off like she should and she even says that about herself. She's like, it's so weird. I don't see myself like I feel like I could be with them, with the younger people, because she does come off like the younger people. She does. She doesn't like. She's our hero. We so obsessed with.
Speaker 1: Her and she deserves all the happiness, which is why I'm not like super excited about.
Speaker 2: Captain Kim or God, Captain get to that. We'll get to that, I mean when I get to that. Okay, so well does pop up before that and he's like a hell again. He's like, I don't know why I made him sound like that. Oh hey, is that like the opposite of that? Who's the guy who is the guy.
Speaker 1: He's the blonde guy and he was in like the movie with Barbar Streisian.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Chris Christofferson. No, it's not that one, I think. Yeah, the mirror.
Speaker 1: He's always the one that goes, oh yeah, I made I made Wells sound like that.
Speaker 2: No reason can we do that?
Speaker 1: As Wells is so much cooler than Wells though, Why is he there?
Speaker 2: Why is that happening? Okay, a hell, hey, Everyboddy So okay. Somebody says, oh, yeah, I think Gary is watching the body shot and he's he's like, he's so nerdy. He's like, oh brother, I don't I've never seen this was crazy. I don't know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Jesse shows up and gives Gary the date card. As I think you were about to say, yeah, which is why.
Speaker 2: Are they all there? Hannah and Wells and Jesse.
Speaker 1: I don't know that somebody should do. Here's what they should do. And people are going to disagree with me on that and this, and I don't care. I really don't care. Just have Jesse the reason for Jesse to be there. Just have Jesse be the host as the bartender. Yeah, you don't need that many scenes with a bartender anyway you need like once in a while, So that's what he could do. It could be like come out from behind the bar, give a date card out, and then you could kind of keep it like I've been watching all the festivities, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Am totally down for that. Or if you just want to keep wells, keep wells, but you definitely don't need another. That was a real fail. I bet they're all looking at their money. They're looking at the finances right now, and they're like, what did we pay? The line producer is so mad right now.
Speaker 1: The line producer's like, I told you we don't need this line of item in the budget.
Speaker 2: Just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so Jesse he gets the gate Craig iss a dance card.
Speaker 2: So that's cute, and April skulks on over. She's ready, Yeah, get first, doesn't she? Yeah? And he gets like this.
Speaker 1: He goes like this. He sits with Lusty and he goes like this, Hey tell me about Leslie. I've seen you, I've watched you. Who are you? Who's Leslie?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I had full body I had douch chills from that Who's Leslie?
Speaker 2: Huh? She seemed to mind it. I don't sure what's going on with her, because why is she into him?
Speaker 1: Then he goes and talks to Natasha and Natasha is totally smitten. And I was like, Natasha, what about r J. You were laying on his lap, you were sitting on a david with him. You guys just exchanged a kiss. And now you're like yeah. She's like, hey, oh who's Natasha? Tell me about Natasha? Well, Natasha loves dancing. Dancing is her superpower? And then yeah, he goes, what do you mean when you say superpower? It's like he's that guy. You're like, this means something I like to do. You know what that means?
Speaker 2: It don't actually mean that I have some kind of radiation that comes out of me that I got from a spider that makes me dance. What is it you mean by dance? You know, just like move my body? Or what is Natasha? When she thinks about body? What is she me? What is a body? To Natasha? Oh my god, my stomach hurts. I don't I didn't like, I didn't get bit by a spider. What if she was like, oh my gosh, I'm so glad you asked. Nobody ever believes me when I tell them this. I got bit by a radioactive spider, obviously, and it gives me powers like what like no one has ever asked this. Thank you so much for paying attention to me. I can't fly, I can see through stuff. I don't use it very often. Mostly I just use it to dance. Mostly.
Speaker 1: The way use the way uh it comes across is like really good dancing.
Speaker 2: But I didn't have that before I got bitten.
Speaker 3: So and then yeah, I mean I've always been like an okay dancer, but then I got bitten by this spider and that people were just like, oh my god, you should go on one of those Like so you think you could dance shows?
Speaker 2: She's like, I have, I've won. It's like, no, tell me when you say spider, Natasha, do you mean what do you mean? She's like, you know, eight legged insects? What is it called? Like a ractive a raknid? Yeah, you know like that. Now Natasha's like, let me look into one of your eight eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just for some reason, okay, I'm a little behind because I still have Leslie and Gary, but you already we already did all that. I'm talking about the three Grands I do feel you're going to come for me for this because I believe Leslie.
Speaker 2: I think she's wonderful. But when she says the following words, I kind of didn't buy it. Okay, She's like, yeah, I'm a grandmother of three, they are my life. I don't feel they are. It doesn't mean that she doesn't love her grandkids, right, I think she truly loves her grandkids. But I don't think she's the kind of person that's like always whipping out their pictures, which is great, great for me, it's fine.
Speaker 1: You know. I think if you're sitting next to her on a plane, she's not going to be like, oh my god, I must show you my grandkids. They're my life. I think she would talk about Prince, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I just I'm not saying, and you know, coming from me, it's not a bad thing. It's not bad or good like people are how they are. But I just don't think I think she said that because that's what you're supposed to say, I especially to someone like Gary two point zero, because remember he's kind of religious. Yes, don't forget, Yeah, he's got that going on, Big Cross all that. So she and she's Jewish.
Speaker 1: I just remember that I don't think that Gary is her person, and I would like for Gary to pay a little more attention to Natasha, who truly likes him as stop spawning over the younger, pretty lady. It's right for you either or Gary. She's not gonna be She's not your person. She's she's not it. She's much funnier than he is. He's very serious. He's very serious.
Speaker 2: He can be funny, he can be cute, but like, okay, now we have the cuteness. But then we have to go over to see Jeremy making out with Bailey, and I was so grossed out by the noises they were making. She noticed that they're slurping.
Speaker 1: This is my note, I wrote, Jeremy and Bailey are making out on a couch and it's gross.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I wrote, being it's so gross. What was that?
Speaker 1: It's just because we need to set up this whole thing with Bailey and Jeremy so that we can find so that Bailey can find out later that he tried to call Susie right and be upset. So we need to always show them making out and her being into him and tolerating his abuse. We're not physical shaming on the show. We're not doing it with old or young's.
Speaker 2: But I will say that, like, I'm concerned about Jeremy just based on what he looks like. I think he does need to go get, like to urgent care and get I think he's very dehydrated and sunburned and this could not end well. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: He yes, yeah, maybe it's something with like maybe the steroids are not mixing well with the sun.
Speaker 2: And he always what, yeah, I think it is. I mean it's well, it's not good or not lack of sleep or something.
Speaker 1: He does not look fresh, m sorry or young.
Speaker 2: He looks older than some of the olds.
Speaker 1: He really truly does, and I don't I don't buy that he wasn't originally, Like maybe they just didn't have enough people for the Golden like the years sixty. So could you just pretend to be like thirty.
Speaker 2: I can do it. I'll duh, I'll do Okay, So then now we have Dale and.
Speaker 1: Kat uh okay, I this this was my favorite storyline.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was so weird you didn't like it. This is when they're laying around, right, This is the big converse. This is the this is the ideat it? Okay, Yeah, they're laying around, and so she asked him like you would hey, you know that because she's thinking out loud, she's sort of thinking, well, what if other guys came? Would I be interested if new women came? What's he going to do? Because the women have the roses anyway, so whatever, So she as she's all comfortable with them and asks like she's like, with Ali Joe, you didn't kiss her outside of the kissing booth? Did you? And he goes into that thing that guys do is just like, well, I'm sorry what they try to buy themselves time? Yes, you know what she fucking said. So uh then he's like, what I don't want to yeah, okay one time, but I.
Speaker 1: Dutted it, I doutted it, I do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which okay.
Speaker 1: So this whole time I was really like, I don't I don't know what he's saying.
Speaker 2: I put it on like I put it on my.
Speaker 1: Iou like I really, I truly and truly didn't know what he meant because I tried to look up deaded it as we talked about already, and I couldn't find it. So I was like, oh, he's just trying to make a new thing happen.
Speaker 2: You were closer than I was because I had spelled it out, dutted, du tted, so I had dutted it because he says it with a little valet, right, I got that I do it. So she's like, Okay, I'm saying, my pink flags are turning red. Everyone is really trying to get their shit in there. My pink flags are red now because he did it.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is, if you remember an episode ago, he was all over Ellie Joe and in all of the like, she's going to be irritated Kat when she sees the playback because he's not acting like he's really for sure with Kat, He's acting like he's deciding. He keeps telling Ellie Joe how gorgeous she is, and he keeps going like, yeah, we really hit it off, Like you know, she's so pretty, She's just really my type. I just really like her. He spends a lot of time with her, but then when he's with Kat he acts totally differently. She has absolutely every right to be asking.
Speaker 2: This sorry and keep making that little son because Monroe's doing weird things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so's he says, yeah, adaed it, and then she says, uh, well, I.
Speaker 2: Kind of wish you would have told me that, and I was on her side.
Speaker 1: I wish you would have told me that, because it's not going to feel great when I watch it back and he just goes, I told you I deabed it.
Speaker 2: I told you. Yes, he's out of control. Like I said, he's malfunctioning. He's very cold now, and now he's getting mad. He's like mad at her for just asking a question, which is not a good sign. That guy is like, he's controlling, he can't communicate. He's not the right guy for her.
Speaker 1: No, he's awful. And I told you this from the first time we saw him on our screens. He does this thing where he's just he does he has he's dead dead, he deaded his eyes. He just stares off into the distance with no expression on his face while people are talking to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's not a million miles away. He's a bot.
Speaker 1: Well, they should have made the bought they should program it to like make eye contact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't it. Don't worry. They're working on it, and they're working on podcast bots. Oh my god, you know they are who knows. Maybe we are we don't even know it. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, hopefully they can make it even better than what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Impossible. So he's all mad, kind of stops off and he's getting.
Speaker 1: Mad and her for being upset. And also another red flag is he keeps telling the birds to shut up.
Speaker 2: I know. She's like, don't say that to the birds. He's like they're being lowed. At first, I thought it was kind of funny, and then I was like, oh, he's really being a dick. He really is. He does it like several times.
Speaker 1: It's not like one time where he's like all right, already with the birds, He's like, shut.
Speaker 2: Up, shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's do so Ken johns to the bar to talk to Jonathan.
Speaker 2: He's ready to swoop in it says in his Chiron, which is funny. Yeah, not lol, but like, okay, guys, they're trying silly and yeah, so j Men's.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, you know, you know, you gotta do you really got to have like mutual respect and honesty.
Speaker 2: He's so manipulative though, so bad, and he also like fake. He tries to act like everything she says is so funny that he laughs really hard because he thinks that'll make it feel like they're laughing a lot together, that is the guy you choose, but they're not really. She's not really laughing, like you're just doing a weird thing. Yeah, yeah, I noticed. I'm onto you, Jonathan. I don't just like you. I don't know. I mean, you're not my type if you're listening, but I am onto you. So a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Cat's crazy is starting to leak through here because she goes into her spiel that she it started to spiral her.
Speaker 2: Remember last time when she just kept going, it's my birthday. Yeah, I love Paradise.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, I really need someone to prove they care about me, like I need to feel safe, like they need to always be proven, always be proven.
Speaker 2: Well she's definitely not getting that here, and that's it's kind of fun to watch, except well we know where that goes. So now Gary and Leslie they're going to go on their dates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Gary, Gary's Chiron says. Gary says took all his meds.
Speaker 2: Why is that? Maybe it's like viagra, Oh took his penis med?
Speaker 3: What have it?
Speaker 1: Just said?
Speaker 2: Took his get hard med. And they're like all right, See this is were saying pulled back, but.
Speaker 1: I could imagine that something's been edited, which is Gary talking to botox Brian, who's like, eh, botox Brian is probably like, yeah, take some fucking erectile mids, right right, take it now, put it in her Nobody wants to put it in her heart or she even knows what's happening. Okay, So they go on their date, and of course there's dancing, which is really really cute.
Speaker 2: She's such a good dancer, he's a good dancer.
Speaker 1: And I thought that they had a little kiss and it kind of felt a little surprising to me.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that she was in damn like that. But okay, all right.
Speaker 1: And she's she's being very like not playing games. She's putting it out there. She keeps telling him. She makes a lot of good eye contact, and she's like, I'm really having fun. I'm so glad we're doing this. Like and this is the kind of thing that hurts you with these nerds that you're like, oh, this is gonna be great.
Speaker 2: I don't have to play games. He likes me, I like him.
Speaker 1: And then you're gonna find out that you're gonna get burned by that because they're like, oh shit, if I could get her, I could get any.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what happens. That's exactly it. So they have it. And there's a little another moment too where I hate this conversation that Leslie keeps having to have, Like you really like to take the lead, don't you like?
Speaker 1: As though it's a bad thing. She almost says, She's like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I've been on my own so long, so I guess she says it in a way that's like apologetic, and I wish she wouldn't apologize, Like I think it's bad ass that you take the lead and take care of shit in your life. Yeah, don't you know, Like it's okay to lean on someone too, but you don't need to. So I wish they'd wish they would lean into that a little bit more than just like you got to you got somebody, you need someone to take care of you, Leslie. No, she doesn't, right, she's good, She's totally cool.
Speaker 1: Let's also not forget that Leslie really was genuinely fucked over by Gary. It wasn't one of those things where she's kind of delusional or she's just really kind of desperate and lonely. No, so he absolutely gas lit her and was like you're the what he told her she was the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, told her he loves her.
Speaker 1: He pushed her up against a wall outside of that, you know, their date and was like you're it, like i've you're you're the one. Of course she was going to be totally blindsided. And then when she was like, but you literally told me I was the one, he tried to backtrack and he made her feel like she's crazy. So I can really understand her coming from a more vulnerable, like emotional place here, like I do get fucked over in love. I agree, and we love her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, I say, before we move on, should we keep going with this shit going a little bit? I got a lot of notes left.
Speaker 1: But I also wanted to say one quick thing about the dancing in the rain. I feel like the camera guys and the producers are like jazzing him up, like because he does a thing where he like kind of dips her and then he winks into the camera with a rose stem in his I just think that this is partly production going like everybody loves you Gary, They're cheesing him you know, they they're he's leaning into it, like really, all these ladies like me. They probably told him that several of the women were hoping he'd be there, and that's why they're making a big entrance for him. Yeah, you you were requested. A lot of the women are interested in you. I think that's what's going on. Well, it's working.
Speaker 2: It's working for the average Joe, I think, and it's working for them like they're you know, they are setting something up where there's going to be a lot less women. You know, it's a whole a lot less men for the women. It sucks, which we're going to get to.
Speaker 1: I guess now we could break if you want, because now we're going to get into the cocktail party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's break. Let's break. Let's say hi to our little friends. Uh, the amen is that you?
Speaker 1: Kathy?
Speaker 2: Is that that Kathy? Kathy don Lee? Hello? Eight, It's Sarah Baker. Jesse, it's Jacket Tack.
Speaker 1: I want to put my tongue down. Jenny Hatten's your throat, Jane mcmarry, you want to yabro Cherry Shannon, it's me Jack.
Speaker 2: Hey, you want a burger? I make him well done? He does oh, Sully soul. Then what kind of caniments you like? Sid Weldon? You you like mustard? Eh?
Speaker 1: Eh, he's becoming a different jick A tick louren Burnes, Kelly, d Andre Crawford, and Dick Kralicker. We went to I believe we went to the middle school together back in nineteen forty seven. That's not great, but that's high to our friends on the ten dollars level of Patreon. Yeah, by the way, if you want to join, you can join just at five bucks.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If five bucks a month gets you all our bonus contact content and if you want to do a shout out for your business or a charity, we got that too. Like Jeon uses his for Houses and Homes in Iowa City. It's a furniture bank that helps families making transitions into new homes. Sometimes you can't you don't have all the funds to buy stuff, so this kind of place will help you. It's houses into Homes dot org love it.
Speaker 2: That's one.
Speaker 1: Also, my friend Adam Lerner is a car broker and he can get you a car and take all the pain out of buying a car. You can find you the best possible deal and even advise you on like what companies have deals and maybe if you want a certain car and he's going to be like, I don't know if you want that car, and here's why.
Speaker 2: So it's really also educational.
Speaker 1: So go to Adams gootacar dot com and check him out.
Speaker 2: And our friend Jamie Val she runs spit by your Social If you want to elevate your medium, large, small, whatever business you have, even if it's just an individual business, she will help you get it off the ground with marketing TikTok. She knows how to make the reels that get people looking. So you want to go to spit buyersocial dot com. You'd be ridiculous not to, I say yeah.
Speaker 1: And last, but not least, Laura Stewart with a Spire Counseling Denver, even though you don't have to live in Denver to use it. You get this headset in the she sends you a headset and then you do trauma therapy using like biofeedback.
Speaker 2: It's really cool. Go check it out Denver Brainspotting dot com. All right, okay, you guys, don't go anywhere. You're hearing this now. All the good stuff as they do in the episodes is coming in part two, so you'll have that in about two minutes.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, bye bye