Speaker 1: What is all?
Speaker 2: You're loud at that?
Speaker 1: What is up? Guys? Is your boy Jake? Yet again? This is a disclaimer video. If you do get offended for my content, there's the door. Don't let the door hit you with the good Lord split you. It's my opinion. If you don't let my opinion, get the fuck out of my stream. This is a disclaimer video. Thank you. Good morning guys. How is everybody doing this morning on this great and fabulous Monday morning. It is six forty two am on Monday, January fifth. We are five days into the new year twenty twenty six is on the that is on? But what's up y'all? How is everyone doing today? How is everybody doing? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing on the platform today? Good morning, good morning, good morning? Of damn it buys up, guys, Good morning. We are on YouTube, Kick and rumble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but good.
Speaker 1: Morning, good morning. Now you do that.
Speaker 2: This morning?
Speaker 1: You do? Uh? I just wanted to do a a a stream this morning for you guys that I just wanted to do a stream to set to tell you guys how we are doing. But I just also want to say, uh, if anybody that if you don't see your tip being played on here is because I can't play tips like But if you guys wait until I do EV monks, I'll play your tip over there on ev monks. You will have a m h h. He's a fire, all dude, I hit the red button, yo. But I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Good morning guys. Let me uh. By the way, super tip dot gg slash hw O. If you guys are if anybody that does want to support this channel, we are supported. We are viewer supported. Kay were viewer supported channel where if you were supported, we're not. We we don't. And by the way, when we're all we're all bombing a coffee, we're all body a coffee. I'm just telling you, guys, what rown COFI. I have to explain every time I do a stream, I have to explain what platforms I'm on due to the fact that there's people that don't understand I'm on COFA and a lot of the I just wanted to do a few minutes for the people that that do. Yeah, good morning, Daniel Barry, how you doing this morning. We're also on substot. We're on substt y'all. And anybody that we're on. We're all X y'all. Good, Good morning, Daniel Barry, Good morning. How you doing, Daniel Barrett, Daniel, when are you with y'all? Super tips? Brother? You can do super tips? You can do super tips? Brother. When are you gonna do super tents? Brother? Yeah, there's my ex right there. Also, I'm on Patreon, y'all. Yeah, I just wanted to do a stream this morning. I just wanted to do a stream this morn I and I'm forgetting one of my things, and that is I am actually on locals y'all. Yeah, I don't I do post on locals.
Speaker 2: You would.
Speaker 1: The only time you'll see me do something right. Locals say affeliate yah h.
Speaker 2: M hmmm yea yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I just wanna say to everybody, I hope everybody. Oh. And also when when we get dood, it goes to Spreaker. When it goes to Spreaker, it goes to our audio platforms. Yeah, so it goes to our audio platform ORBS, it goes to Spreaker, it goes to Spreaker, Apple, Yeah, it goes to Spotify. I just want people to know that I don't do a lot of up I do all the uplight.
Speaker 2: Hit up lights when I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so people are like, oh, you're promoted your your here's the thing, because we don't get promoted when it's like when people people don't know. People are like, oh, you take time out of your show to promote your audios and stuff. I'm like, because people won't know if you don't tell them. You don't tell if you don't say what platforms you're on, and you're you just want people to get your put by the way, clip this. The reason why I said that is because I just want to test something because here's the thing we're trying out to new AI to the AI clip up the Yeah. I just want to say good morning to a lot of people that they're you guys have always been good people to be and my my thing is is I'm always trying to be the best. Let's see, let's go to Aren't round, Let's do let's do English high Yeah. Yeah, but what's up guys? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. I hope a lot of you guys are being the best you guys can be. I love you guys. You guys are amazing people. A lot of people that I've met on YouTube are amazing people. And I want to say that. I do want to say that everybody. I hope everyone is staying safe. Let me see if I can library direct. I want a librayed to act to a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Her name is Lammy.
Speaker 1: If you know little Lemmy, I want a lib Reeder act a Little Lemmy because she has been a total If you guys don't know Little Lemmy, she is a total sweetheart of a person. Little Lemmy has been the greatest you know. Lemmy has been through some stuff lately, but I love her so much and she is a very awesome, beautiful soul. She has been damn She's been one of those people in my life that I've I've been you know, we have had our issues, but I do care about her very much. I love her. I love her. I love her so much, and little Baby is the greatest thing that is. You know, I love her. Talk about her, I start tear it up because she has a little bit of she's she's been. She has it's spot in my heart for her, and I love her so much. I care about her and I know I was a dick to her, and I was a dick, I was a moral I wasn't. I wasn't in the rock frame of m when I when something's happened and I love that. Yeah, yeah, come on, stop freezing out at it. I'm reading. God damn it. All right, we're sending the love over. We're sending the love over to Lemmy on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Ah damn.
Speaker 1: You guys, hear me? No, I just just oh lemmey No, I'm sending love over to her. We're sending the love over to her after the fact. I was just getting emotional, green bastard. But what's up, GPP? How you doing. I was just getting emotional about it because I was just getting emotional about light labe and stuff. And I was a dick to her, just someone that I loved and cared about. Sometimes I have to love sometimes, we have to love somewhat as far. I love her so much, and it's mhm alright, let's let's somebody I already got the YouTube was ready. That's not the real boy. I love you guys, and I'll talk to you maybe. Yeah, all right, I love you guys. I will talk to you guys later. By