Speaker 1: Whoo. What's up, beautiful people?
Speaker 2: Is your baby mama, favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pee And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Sip the modern day female perspective. Damn Son back at it again, and y'all were back.
Speaker 1: In the living room.
Speaker 2: As you guys can see, same message applies. You know, still keep my guys Shied and his family in your prayers and shen't keep mind in there too, because the life and life and and that little hold guy hands. But you know, we here and we still getting it done, and you know the vibes and that's it. So yeah, shout out to everybody on life tapping in. Hello, I see Jersey in the building. That's what's up. That's what's up, y'all. I got a few things I want to talk to you all about today, and some of it may come as a surprise to you, others not so much.
Speaker 1: But we're family. It is what it is, right.
Speaker 2: Uh. First, I'm not gonna lie, y'all. This is my first Valentine's Day, not having a Valentine.
Speaker 1: In like three maybe four years.
Speaker 2: This is the first time I do not have a Valentine in like three maybe four years.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna hold you. It's not that bad. It's not that bad. I'm not gonna it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: I feel like y'all was adding a little bit of sauce on it. Okay, y'all was adding a little bit of sauce on it. Y'all made it seem like it was the end of the world.
Speaker 1: And I don't like that. I don't like that for us. I mean like I was prepared.
Speaker 2: I stocked up on my ice cream, I charged my rose, Okay, I was prepared to go to work on my rest feet.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was prepared.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all made it seem like this shit was the dumps, Like, oh, leading up to it, the commercials are gonna get you, the candy gonna get you.
Speaker 1: The retail, the shopping, everything is selling.
Speaker 2: No I I I haven't really been experiencing that. I it's still early, it's still early in the month, so maybe that's why.
Speaker 1: But honestly, I think that.
Speaker 2: Maybe because I've become so like comfortable in my solitude, I'm not really phased.
Speaker 1: By like not having a Valentine, Like it's just mum, do I want one? Guess? But am I gonna be heartbroken. No, like I'm not going on.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I prep for it like a doomsday like preparer, like I was ready.
Speaker 1: I was really ready, like I.
Speaker 2: Was prepared, like I had a fire Netflix playlist set up, like hours prepared to be locked in. Like it's just hm hm, I.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I'm just.
Speaker 2: Uh oh on top of me being a doomsday preparer, a doomsday prepper, okay, because y'all know I'm a doomsday proper.
Speaker 1: I think it's just really not that bad. I don't know. Let me look.
Speaker 2: Blessed Bodies Fitness said, do you want to be my Valentine or not? Honestly, that's what I'm gonna do when Valentine's say, I'm just gonna go to the gym and I'm just gonna walk up to Nick.
Speaker 1: Like do you want to be with Valentime or not?
Speaker 2: And we'll see what happens. The real Goldie says, you can be alone and not be lonely. That's where growth happens.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's where I am for sure, Like that's a good point. I think you're right, like you could be alone and not be lonely, and I think that's where I am. Monsieur Humble says, I swear that is the story of most single women. I'm just comfortable in my solitude. It is like bro y'all already know, like in the house be lit, it's free alcohol, the snacks is fire, Okay, crime rate is low. I say this all the time, and the house is lit. But I do acknowledge that we have to start going outside. People, all my house people. We have to start going outside, okay. So this isn't advocating for insightness, and I know people outside, but we do.
Speaker 1: Have to start going outside, okay. So that's that.
Speaker 2: Saint Inciner eighty nine says, in the words of the Greek kung Fu Kenny, we gonna be all right. I'm cracking up. Tie Grind says, don't electrocute yourself.
Speaker 1: Q just chillin. View says hit them with the batman?
Speaker 2: Where are they?
Speaker 1: That might be a good one. That that might be a good one.
Speaker 2: Mike Kennessey two five says, what about doing a Valentine's Day podcast? Oh, like a live or like a live show? A live show is like a little bit too late to try to put that together.
Speaker 1: For right now. But I can't go live.
Speaker 2: Y'all want to bring y'all snacks and like y'all can hop on and hop off.
Speaker 1: Maybe I will do that. That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Mike Kennessey, I'm gonna hit you U because I'm gonna have to get you on here too.
Speaker 1: Hey, dj A cl.
Speaker 2: One, Fine Tree Boys, says VDA pressing Ninjas, the bench pressing at the gym is wild.
Speaker 1: We pressing each other. That's it. I don't see what the problem is.
Speaker 2: Kai Nyc says nothing wrong with being in solitude, work for Batman and Superman. Y'all just get on my nerves so bad. The real Goldie says, as a man Valentine, it is only worth it for me if she's my lady, not some random Yeah. Man, I hope, I hope y'all not out here getting Valentine's just random women. We're not doing that this year. We're better than that. We're better than that. Women and men. We're better than that. Okay, we're better than that. So I want to go into some of the things that are key and also might add to me not having Valentine. I know that you know the standards and the boundaries. They little sick when it comes to me. Okay, y'all know, I want to go talk to the ladies. So she told me how to enforce them hose right, she told me how to enforce them boundaries and them standards.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to talk to y'all a little bit about what I've learned. Okay, what's been keeping me single? But it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad thing. I'm laughing about it because you know, I ain't got no common sense.
Speaker 1: But it's not always a bad thing. Right. So the first thing is.
Speaker 2: And this is a real big one, this is a real, real big one. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say, I don't match energy. I'm not her, I'm not her. You have some people like you start acting weird, I'm gonna act weirder.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not no, I'm not okay, And I mean they're from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 1: I don't match energy. You can either meet my standards or you can leave. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: I don't match energy. You can either meet my standards or you can leave. Oh fit doesn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, goodbye, goodbye. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: The real Goldie says, oh, y'are STI talking about Valentine's secon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm not with that.
Speaker 2: Like we often hear people say, oh, sometimes you got to meet people where they are and the trash because I can't meet there. I can't be there, I can't meet you there. You better give Oscar to Grouch my condolences because maybe I'm never going. I'm never going. I'm never going to the trash like just that. I don't want to do that. I don't want to do that, And the main reason is because, like bro, I'm a lover girl. If I like being romantic, I like being touchy feely, I like communicating with you. I like being able to reciprocate and plan and pay for dates. I like showing you how much I'm meant to you, how much I care, like I like acting like I like you. Why would I stop doing what I want to do because you acting stupid?
Speaker 1: Do that make sense? Use your comment sense?
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense to you? Does that make sense to you? Because it don't make sense to me. I never understood why people wanted to match energy. He acting weird, so why I'm gonna act weirder? No allowed to No, I'm not, I am not. I am not. Like that never made sense to me. Like, I feel like matching your energy shouldn't cost me my happiness, and if it does, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Why would I do that when I can find somebody who's going to match my energy and meet me where I am Like, that don't make sense. It don't make sense at all. Ty Die Grind says, it's not a lick of sense. Thomas Paying two one to five says, because they're already looking to leave the real Goaldie says, if she's acting, I'm leaving her alone.
Speaker 1: I'm the truth.
Speaker 2: Nine four says that's some little kid logic, like why just walk away the fuck?
Speaker 1: I agree? I agree.
Speaker 2: Tie that Grand says, I'm done picking up trash.
Speaker 1: I'm dying pigging up trash. I know that's right.
Speaker 2: You no longer work for the city, my guy. We done nigging up trash? Yes, yes, hold on, y'all gotta scroll back down. Mike Kennessey says, I want to be as clingy as Mufasa and Scar.
Speaker 1: I always wanted the brother. I'm crying. I'm crying. Yo, Why are y'all like this? I am, I'm done. I'm done, but.
Speaker 2: I agree, though I agree, I always wanted the brother that song slap a little bit, I ain't gonna want you, but no, like I just always had the mindset of, like, why would I lower my frequency when I can find somebody who matches my greatness? And it's not that hard. I know, like they exist. It's just a matter of putting your energy into the right person. And that's just what I'm all all about right now. I'm the truth now four says, Long Live the King. The real Goldie says, when I feel like dating again, I'm coming to atl and taking story p out well good luck because I don't live in atl So, but that's not like uncommon. I have been hearing that, Like people think I live in Atlanta or Chicago.
Speaker 1: I live in Philly. But you know, thank you, I'll be waiting TI do.
Speaker 2: Grind says, I'll be wanting my woman in my skin, like see the phil see it helf aw big dog, see it's helf, how big dog see yourself?
Speaker 1: See you. I'm sick of y'all. I'm sick y'all.
Speaker 2: So another thing that really be like hindering me from getting past, like the texting or the talking, or like the first few date phases.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't fuck with mixed signals. Don't fuck with mixed signals. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't entertain mixed signals because the men who want you act like it. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's all it is. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: I don't entertain mixed signals because the men who like you act like it.
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Such a novel concept, right, such a novel concept. And don't get me wrong, there's also a difference between men who like you and men who actually want to pursue you, right, because a man can look at you and be like, oh, she's attractive, she has some things going for herself. I would like to be with her. And they also know in the back of their mind, I don't have the structure of the discipline or the time and effort to do that. So it's like, yeah, just going to make start time for a little bit cool. Not mine, not mine, not mine. Ty Die Ground says, one more time for those in the back. Big Cat fifty says, why do women say they don't like small talk, Like how am I supposed to get to know you? Sometimes men aren't good at small talk, And honestly, I'll say that period, everyone isn't good at small talk. So you can be a really good person to have a conversation with in person, but through text, your small talk is ass and it's like it's a it's a it's a talent, for sure, it's a talent, for sure. The real Goldie says, attention doesn't equal interest, and interest doesn't equal value. That is fire, that is fire. Especially, attention doesn't equal interests for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure, Like I don't know, Like I want clarity, not confusion.
Speaker 1: That's what I need. That's what I need.
Speaker 2: You gotta dumb it for me. Make a clear big dog. I need to be able to see right through it. I don't need no cloudy skies, no nothing. I need clear skies all the way through, all the way through. It's like, I personally feel like, if you want me, you'll be on my line more than them people trying to extend my car warranty.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you.
Speaker 2: Know it, you know it that that's the attention I like. Okay, if you want me. You need to be on my line more than the people trying to extend.
Speaker 1: My car warranty.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the attention I want. That's the attention I need. Yeah, that's that's how I know the interest is there?
Speaker 1: Oh trying? Okay, Okay, I'm here for it. This is a thing. We can do this, We can get busy with this. I can work with that. But all add some tiny hot and cold. One day I'm blowing you up. Then I ghost you for three days. Not for me. I don't want it. Not for me. I don't want it. I can't deal with that.
Speaker 2: Because at the end of the day, like, if he's interested, he will plan dates, he will show effort.
Speaker 1: Men are simple creatures.
Speaker 2: You don't need no rule book or playbook or try to figure out if he likes you were not. The mixed signals mean it's not what you think it is. It's not it's not.
Speaker 1: Eternal.
Speaker 2: Sincere, says Bill collector Energy. Yes, I need that Bill collector energy. I need that Bill collector energy. Yes, ambitiously says.
Speaker 1: Bring back simping.
Speaker 2: Let's bring back acting like you like people, Like when did that stop becoming a thing?
Speaker 1: All that cortshit ain't for me. It ain't for me.
Speaker 2: Just Mike Major says, dudes have too many options, especially black men and Philly. You ain't never lied. I really think that is the problem. Like I think that and I won't say the problem. I think that the issue is supply and demand, and unfortunately men have figuredured out the.
Speaker 1: Supply and demand.
Speaker 2: So like, you have to maintain your standards and your boundaries to get what you want or else you as fine as they are, as established as they are, they could still be the bottom of the motherfucker barrel when it comes to getting what you want. So like, you really have to stick firm to your standards and boundaries. Site now absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Mike Kennessey says, I'm not simple. I'm too inquired and smart to be simple. If you like a woman, I'm sure you know how to express that you like a woman.
Speaker 1: Very simple in that nature.
Speaker 2: The Shan Gatewood said, I'm trying to get my situation to act right. Tell let a hurry up because Valentine's coming up. You ain't got time to play. Tell her her competition is on the line, Act right, Okay, Supplying demand.
Speaker 1: We just talked about this.
Speaker 2: Ambitiously said like, damn, I gotta act tough for my girl. That's crazy and Cordy, Yes, yes, I agree, one thousand percent, but.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I mean going back to what I was saying, like, if he's interested, he's going to plan dates, he's going to text.
Speaker 1: You and genuinely act like you're the best part of his day.
Speaker 2: And if he isn't, you're not. And that's cool. That's not enough for me, but that's cool. It's cool for somebody, but not me. Damn, my clip is coming out.
Speaker 1: Oh no, hold on, y'all.
Speaker 2: Look, we just gonna do that right fast, because I don't feel like taking that out.
Speaker 1: Lord Fitness one says, I just canceled my Valentine's plans because she'd be playing. I love that for you, King. I love that for you, King, And I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 2: If you're black and you have some goal for yourselves, it's not gonna take much fun. Another one, I know, I know this is bad. I know this is bad. I know it's not what the wom I'm gonna want to hear. But from the bottom of my heart, if you like him and he acts like he likes you, act right okay, because there are more options.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying, Malika that Leah says.
Speaker 2: I've been doing a lot of listening and not argument in preparation for Valentine's Say.
Speaker 1: This is what I want to hear. Yes, Sys, Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: And I hope you get everything that you are looking for on Valentine's Say, because you deserve it, that type of behavior, you deserve it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do your part.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking to see this woman gets it. Yes, yes, yes, and yes, I love this for you. I hope he buy you a new car, syst a pony, a big old Doberman, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hope.
Speaker 2: He gets it for you one thousand percent. So the last thing I want to talk about, as far as you know, the hinderance, and it kind of ties into what we've been talking about so far.
Speaker 1: It's really.
Speaker 2: Now there's this cool thing to do with the young kids, it's okay where they'll text you frequently for like, or call you frequently or like engage with you frequently for like two weeks and then they like could take a holiday and just go like three four days without hitting you up.
Speaker 1: At all. What I'm confused. I'm confused.
Speaker 2: We've been talking consistently for two weeks. Why is are we now taking a break? You didn't even put in your PTO.
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Did you request time off because I didn't see anything in the calendar? Did you put into the app? I didn't see it. I didn't see it. I didn't seek it. Like thinking you can go more than three d's without hitting me up?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Me, thinking you can go more than three days without hitting me up?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: No, I have a very very firm ghosting policy. M h, no nonsense. I have a very no nonsense ghosting dating policy.
Speaker 1: Yeah I do.
Speaker 2: After three days, you get a no call, no show, and you are terminated from the company.
Speaker 1: Good luck on your journey. Good luck on your journey. Yeah, three three three.
Speaker 2: And the reason I say three is because if you go more than three days without hit me up, that means I'm not in your top three rotation.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm gold, but you're trying to tell me I'm not even a bronze. What ain't no way, bro? But ain't no way, ain't no way, ain't no way.
Speaker 2: Hold on one second, let me go back then, sorry, happy in stormy PDMS without a three day break.
Speaker 1: The boys, then Philly better get it together. I'm cracking up. Uh. The gold Moan says, Big Sob. Three strikes and you're out. Fret strength, send your out. I agree. I agree.
Speaker 2: Three days it's not gonna do it for me. It's not gonna do it for me. And don't get me wrong, I know we're all adults. I know we're all busy, we all have our own things going on. But it takes two seconds to say that. And my whole thing is, if you can sit down and binge watch Night Agent in one day, you can't text me and say you got something going on and you're gonna hit me tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: You're choosing not to, okay, which is why we're gonna have to let you go from the company.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go in a different direction. Thank you, good luck for your journey. That's it. That's it. Deuces Club says three days no contact is very fair. I agree. I agree.
Speaker 2: Tydee Grind says if we emotion the breaks, don't get hit.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I see what she did there with the word play in the breaks. Chavelle Cruze says, no recommendation letter. Hell no, you are not getting a recommendation letter. You better hold I don't go on don't datumgirl dot com or one of them Facebook groups and.
Speaker 1: Blast your shit. Okay, I'm just yoking. I would never do that. I've never done that. I've never done that. That's not my stiel loot. I wouldn't do that. Hold on, uh, just tray says their funds are low. After that much talking.
Speaker 2: It's daytime and you know what you you don't even gotta even if your funds are low, and say you don't have the money to pull the trigger.
Speaker 1: Right, get fucking creative. Okay.
Speaker 2: Show me you're a provider, okay, show me that I can trust you when situations get sticky. Make some shit shake, okay, like damn exibits, if she want to go for some ice cream, she want to go for a walk, like and if you dealing with a nerdy girl like myself, I feel like it's very easy to make shit shake at low costs, like damn nigga, take me to a museum.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The other day I went to Dinods after dark, Like you gotta know your audience, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uh Fat Pharaoh says, this woman is fun as fun. Thank you, Fat Farah. I appreciate you. I appreciate you, Ray Wonder, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell you you're very beautiful and I want to full close with you.
Speaker 1: Great, so happy that you said that.
Speaker 2: I actually have about three loads upstairs that are not done and are taking up space in my craft room. So whenever you're a ready, big dog, just come.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Tied A Grim says, make a dollar out of fifteen cents. Deuce Club says, I'm using a gym date every time. It really don't take much. It really don't take much for a girl like me, and don't take much. Bro take me to a gym, like bring me some pre workout or supply like the protein powder for afterwards. Like y'all, joh, you use your common sense, y'all, don't be I feel like another important thing for us to talk about is the misuse of words, cause sometimes people say one thing when they're actually another thing, trying to get points for a completely other thing. And a question I want you all to ask.
Speaker 1: Right, especially you adventurous motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you spontaneous or are you last minute, and i'ma and i'm'a ask you this again.
Speaker 1: I'm i'm'a ask you this again. Are you spontaneous or are you last minute?
Speaker 2: And and it's real cause like men will tell you like yo, like you don't I I really be on the move and I go with the flow. And you know, I'm really just a spontaneous spirit. I'm a spontaneous soul. I like to just get up and go No, you're actually fucking last minute and you don't think nothing out. Okay, that's what it is. That's what it actually is. That's what it actually is. Like I have to aks men all the time, like as soon as they hit me with that ass word, are you or are you last minute?
Speaker 1: Because it's a difference. It's a difference. It's a difference.
Speaker 2: TYD that grind says booth On, I'm a hybrid uh D. Hollywood non says hell uh The lex effect says words mean things accurate, accurate, accurate like and don't get me wrong, I think being spontaneous is sexy. Being last minute gives me anxiety. Okay, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't spontaneous like you know, yes, surprise me with the date.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh yeah, I wouldn't even think to go here. Cool?
Speaker 2: Last minute is you calling me at seven pm telling me to be ready by seven oh five? Baby, you're doing too much. You're doing too First of all, it's seven o five. I don't already wrap my hair up.
Speaker 1: You know how many pens go in this? Okay, I done took my bra off for the day. Baby. Once that BRA's off, we are in for the night. Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm all for being spontaneous, but it's the last minute stuff for me.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can I can't.
Speaker 2: Uncle Y B says, sometimes one hundred percent focused on the task is needed, and then understanding person needs to respect that. Deuce Club says I can plan, but if the spirit moves, I also like to make moves.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 2: Dark Man seventeen says I love surprising my queen. Energy Energy e Rough seven to seven G says most niggas can't spell it right, and they can't.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: No child left behind. Chuck Taylor fifteen last minute, Oh.
Speaker 1: Shit, let's go do this. Yeah, I can't. I can't do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Ambitiously says let him hang Outfice says, you don't need the titty shackle to go outside all the time. I honestly, respectfully, if we're going out in public, I do, I do, I do. I I cannot go outside like that. It's it's it's inappropriate. It comes off as you're looking for attention, like uh yah, then you know I got my staplers in there, so they be poking and shit. It's it's very inappropriate. If we're not going to the right place, I'm gonna have to put the titty shackles on, pull out the titty socks. I'm gonna have to gonna have to gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think it's a di It's a difference between spont spontaneity.
Speaker 2: It's a difference between being spontaneous and just scrambling at the last second cause I don't like that.
Speaker 1: That's not the life for me. I think that.
Speaker 2: It's also important to say it's the thought that counts too, right, Like I like being spontaneous, but I also like knowing I'm on your mind, And I think it's a way too tie in both of them. But like when you're giving too much of the last minute energy. It really comes off as like you know, I'm a second thought, or like you didn't plan it, like you didn't have me in mind when you were thinking about this, you know what I mean, Like it's just whatever, or I got these ten minutes. And don't get me wrong, I know some I know some people only have ten minutes. But it's the difference between at the top of the day you saying, hey, I'm free from this time to this time.
Speaker 1: I know it's not a lot, but I really would like to see you.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I already know what I'm getting myself into. Like it's still like you're making a way for me. I'm still being thought of. I'm not mad at that, but like it was just randomly every time you just randomly, like bro, I got five minutes for you at.
Speaker 1: Home, Home Home.
Speaker 2: Molotti two says, niggas are mad horny in the comment's not gonna lie. It was the Staplers. I forgot. I forgot who we were talking to today.
Speaker 1: In my bad.
Speaker 2: Hey Heartless Reaper Double seven b one Isaiah says, I'll definitely throw a woman some curve balls, but nothing too crazy, you know, Okay, Yep, we're just gonna scroll, Okay, scroll back down.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay, we'll we'll just pick a pick there. Because niggas were many in the comments.
Speaker 2: Just Tray says, my last minute looks like I just found out by this event today.
Speaker 1: Words are important and words mean things, right. So if you're saying like, hey, I just found out that.
Speaker 2: I have cool cool, that gives spontaneous right. But if you say, yo, I want to see you on Wednesday and it's now Monday, on Wednesday morning, why do you still not have a plan on what we're doing or what's going on. That's not spontaneous. That's last minute. It comes off as last minute. Hold on, y'all, I'm trying to scroll back down. Yeah, man, I'm just the last minute life styling for me. Long story short, I think everyone enjoys the feeling of being thought of, and I think there's definitely a way for you to be the spontaneous and still let me know I'm on your mind as well for and it not comes off.
Speaker 1: As last minute.
Speaker 2: The next thing I want to talk about, it's the last thing I want to dive into before we get into these edibles speaking of like being thought of? Right, love language, is vary, but it's the details for me. It's the details.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 2: A detail oriented man is so rare and it's so bomb Like. I think it kind of ties into what we're talking about, where we were just saying, bring back simping and bring back niggas acting like they like you, or just people period acting like they like you.
Speaker 1: It's like, I like men who pay attention to details.
Speaker 2: And then act on it, especially when it come to me, like, especially when it comes to me.
Speaker 1: I love a man who pays attention to details and acts.
Speaker 2: On it, especially when it comes to me, like, bro, what what's top tier?
Speaker 1: Top tier? Like, I think the smallest details can be the.
Speaker 2: Biggest gestures of love, right, And when you find somebody who like pays attention to like the little stuff you like, and then like be doing stuff with you in mind, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's how it starts. Children, families, that's how it starts. Okay, that's where it begins.
Speaker 1: No lie, no lie, no lie, no lie. Because big gestures of love are easy. Big gestures of love are easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can bring her flower, you can decorate a hotel room, you can get her hair and nails, done, which are great, which we are very thankful for all great gestures. Yes, yes, yes, but it's like you know, and I collect refrigerator magnets and you bringing me one, or you bringing me something that has an orca on it because you know I like killer whales or like something simple like that.
Speaker 1: What come on, now, come on, come on? You bringing me pickles?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Why fuck with pickles? What you bringing me a jar of pickles? My nigga? How many kids you went?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: It really beat the detail for me. It beat the details for me, like big stuff is easy. But you remembering how I like my coffee what you know? I like it dark like my soul. What now, I'm just I'm just saying though I do like my coffee dark.
Speaker 2: Though. I'm just saying though, like you remembering certain things about me, it brings something else out of me, like damn, he hurt me, he paid attention, he listened, he.
Speaker 1: Did his big one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Chevy Chris says, censor killer, real magnet.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's different though, So I collect refrigerator magnets, but I collect refrigerator magnets that have places on it. So like London, Kansas, like Paris, and all my friends notice. So when all my friends go traveling, they always bring me back a refrigerator maget from wherever they come, because like, I have boxes and boxes in my garage of refrigerator magnets, and my refrigerator right now is covered magnets, and like every time it gets filled, I empty up and put it in another box, and then I start all over again. I don't know why I was worrying about my grandparents. You know, Grandma had refrigerator magnets, so now so do I.
Speaker 1: That's it, Hey.
Speaker 2: Man Edward says, what people do with a little, they will do with a lot. Charlotte Siagarweek says, given a bouquet of favorite flowers instead of roses is always good.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Also fellas pro tip, do not assume that your lady automatically likes roses. Women like different type of flowers, and you giving me my favorite type of flowers is much more than you giving me roses, for sure, for sure. Tidy Grind says, it feels like we have to ask too much of the little things these days, and it's making them major.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mmm mmm. That is a bar.
Speaker 2: It feels like we are having to ask too much for the little things.
Speaker 1: So what's making them major? I feel that. I feel that.
Speaker 2: I feel that, ambitiously, says getting her car detailed and filling a tank. You ain't never tell no, God, damn, oh my god. I cannot stand doing anything with my car. I cannot stand doing anything. I'm not gonna lie. I need an oil change right now and some wipe or fluid. And it's not that I don't have the funds.
Speaker 1: I just hate it. I detested. It's beneath me. That's a man's job.
Speaker 2: Okay, I I'm gonna get my oil change tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get a change.
Speaker 2: That's wrong, Probably not, but definitely about Thursday. Definitely about Thursday, for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, So now we're gonna get into the edible portion of the show. So the edible portion is when we read questions, stories, comments that you guys sit in and on the day that we record, I usually put up a prompt saying, ask me anything, and you know.
Speaker 1: You do your business, you put your stuff in. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, if you have something to say on one of the days where we don't record, you can always email me at Inquiries at stormypea dot com or you can. Yeah, no, don't dm me, I lied. I was about to say, dm me, don't lie, don't do don't do that, don't do that, but it just reminded me that I had something that I did want to read and I didn't write it down. So I'm gonna say that for next week. And I'm pretty sure I saw your name pap up one alive. We gonna do it next week.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So this first one tickled me so bad. Y'all tickled me so bad. I don't think I've last laughed this hard and so long. So this person says, should you cut off a chick that can't hold her liquor and peel on herself when she falls asleep drunk?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: When I say I laughed, I laughed, and I laughed and I laughed. First of all, I'm when y'all say that the dating pool got pissing it, I ain't know y'all meant like this, Okay. I didn't know y'all meant literal piss.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like, you know, a metaphor, but no, apparently, apparently there's actual piss.
Speaker 1: In the dating pool. Okay, y'all got on my nerds Outfice says, you're in currn. I'm hollering.
Speaker 2: Charlotte Sigarweek says I can't deal with a woman who doesn't know her limit. I'm cracking Uh.
Speaker 1: Whyman Jay says, I beg your pardon?
Speaker 2: Yes, he says, should you cut off a chick that can't hold her liquor and pee on herself when she falls asleep? Drunk Chevy Chris says little Mama can't hold water literally tied. Doc Grind says Petunia is uncalled for our fan says we wander y'all. Y'all, y'all are killing me. Y'all like killing me. Y'all are killing me, not little pissy y'all. This question was so crazy that I had to put it back on the stories with another prompt like, YO, shitty cut her off. So I'm gonna tell you what some of the people and the DM says. First one person said, yes, cut her off. I'm not a home health aid cleaning up your This is crazy, yo. It was the I'm not a home health ay for me because baby, I'm not. Baby, I'm not I did not sign up to be a home health aid CNA none of that. Why am I cleaning up piss? Why am I cleaning up piss? I don't understand it. I don't understand it. Next person says, I guess it depends on how often she does it. One time you get a pass. And this is what I was thinking. Right, y'all know I'm a very forgiving person. That's what happens when you go talk to the lady. You know, you forgive people.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I had to ask, I'm like, well, first, does she do it all the time? Or was this a one time occurrence?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 2: He said, she does it every time they drink, every time they go out drinking, every time y'all go out drinking.
Speaker 1: She peas on herself, sleep sleep sleep.
Speaker 2: Crazy, crazy work, crazy works. Coffee and creamer left a whole bunch of cut emojis. I'm not mad at him, and dependent says if she drunk hit the tub, making her sleep in the tub is crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: I am cracking up, y'all. Eaven wet emojis, y'all are so annoying. I am cracking up, y'all.
Speaker 2: Ky NYC says nope, nope, nope. Trillte says the liquor is not for you, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Stop it. Wyman J says, at least I know her water bill paid. Please.
Speaker 2: Chicago Cigar Week says after the second time she'd be going Outfit says, I bet the first time he thought she was a squatter.
Speaker 1: Surprise, surprise, y'all. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm growning up for those type of interactions like every time you hang out with that girl and y'all get drunk, she p on herself.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm grown enough for that.
Speaker 2: I don't so the last comment that I wanted to reach that somebody left on the stories was hmm, is she open to not drinking as much to prevent pissing? If not, cut it, y'all, y'all. Dub Story podcast says she got something else going on. Caveman Promo says, no, she's not. She's just pissing. Again.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna read what your roade. I'm gonna say, no, she's not, She's just pissing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that two different conversations have to be had, right, So number one, I do think you should talk to her and say, hey, I notice first, what do y'all say in the morning, when y'all wake up, what do y'all say, Like, does she tell you she was sweating in her sleep? Or do like y'all have a conversation of who's piss it is?
Speaker 1: Like what happens? What happens?
Speaker 2: But long story, shirt, I feel like two conversations you be had. You need to tell her, like, Hey, I enjoy hanging out with you. However we drink, it doesn't go the way that it needs to as adults, So I feel like maybe we should cut back, or like, maybe we should.
Speaker 1: It's no, maybe we should.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to calm down on a drinking because I'm sick of cleaning up piss. I like you, I like hanging out with you. I don't want to, but I do think when we hang out, you should consider lowering your alcohol intake just a little bit, just a little bit, right, And at the end of the day, you have to have to have a conversation with yourself because she's a reflection of you. Everybody's gonna think you piss on yourself too.
Speaker 1: No, I'm joking. I'm joking. I'm joking on joking.
Speaker 2: But if she's that way, when she's with you, what is she like when she's out with other people? If she happens to be around a group of men, is she also going to go home with one of them and piss on them? Like? And then when you go out in public and you're with someone who can't handle their liquor, are you prepared for whatever situation she might get you in? Like if she's like that to the point where she can't control or her bladder, she's gonna be beligerent enough to one day say something inappropriate and get you in a sticky situation like now you knuckling have to bar it. Don't even gotta go like it. Don't gotta be like that. It don't gotta be that type of situation at all. Like, do you really want to be with somebody who turns into baby alive every time y'all go drinking?
Speaker 1: You know what? Baby alive is?
Speaker 2: Them little babies that piss on ourselves when you give them a little bit of water.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a baby doll? Is that what you want? Because if that's what you want, you can just go to Walmart and get you one.
Speaker 2: What do you really need? What's gonna be the conducive for your life. When you thought of what you want your perfect woman to be, was pissing on herself one of the things. And if it's not, how are we gonna get past this at the end of the day. And I want to say, also, Sis, you have to relax. Woman to woman, where's the coof where's the decorum? Everybody wants to have a good time, but I want you to know that you are taking it a little bit too far.
Speaker 1: And I say this with love.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever demons you are fighting are coming out at night and you're pissing on yourself. Okay, So calm down on alcohol, Maybe go seek some professional help, talk to someone, whether there be AA or therapy. You need to like reconsider the things that are going off right now because this road is not a like, it's not a dry one.
Speaker 1: Number one, Okay, that's the first thing. Number two. You deserve better and you can be better, and I want that for you. I do hold on. Tyder Grind says, leave now, Stormy because baby alive? Am I lion? I'm sorry, I come back to the chat now. I'm the bad person. Why are you grutting me? Am I?
Speaker 2: Lion? Am I Lion Triota says, bro I used to bartend and had a lady legit pe all over herself and sit in it like nothing was wrong.
Speaker 1: You're the smell. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Be When Isaiah says baby alive, it's crazy, I'm confused. Cigars Charlotte cigar Week says, what if the situation was averse? Do you want to be out with a man who can't hold his liquor? I'ma be real with y'all.
Speaker 1: This is a safe space.
Speaker 2: When I come to y'all, and I have these conversations a lot of times because I'm coming and I'm talking from experience. Okay, I did it this guy and he was very a very successful man. He was a very very very successful man.
Speaker 1: And we would go out when.
Speaker 2: We would get drunk and he would feel himself. He would feel himself, and i'm'a be real with y'all. I was a young adult. I won't say young adult cause that sounds like some Mark Kelly shit. I was a grown up, but I was like a baby grown up. Like I wasn't like a real grown up yet. I ain't like really go through shit yet. Like I was like a baby grown up, right, And Doug. The first time, I like woke up and I was like, I think this nigga paed to bed right hm. Second time, I know, cause it was more than one times, Like damn, bitch, get out, Like, uh, the caller is coming from in the house, I know, right, he was like sleep walking with it. Two So one time he's just peed in the corner. But it was always at his house, So I didn't really give a fuck. Not my sheets, right, but I had to, you know, stop talking to that man.
Speaker 1: But like, if I can go back in.
Speaker 2: Time with like the confidence and the knowledge and the wisdom that I have now, different conversations would have been had.
Speaker 1: For sure, for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure, Yeah for sure. Alright, y'all.
Speaker 2: Next question, Uh, y'all sending some bullshit this week. Okay, a person cheats and you take them back, does it mean that you must accept.
Speaker 1: The get back?
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna repeat that, a person cheats and you take them back, does that mean you must accept the get back?
Speaker 1: I'm assuming you're saying if you cheat on her and she decides to.
Speaker 2: Take you back, do you have to accept that she's gonna cheat on you at some point down the line, do you have to accept the get back?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And I have never heard a more clear example of it's cool when they do it, when I do it, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Huh huh huh.
Speaker 2: It was all fine when you was swinging your deck halfway through the city.
Speaker 1: That was cool, that was cool.
Speaker 2: But now you can't even fathom the thought of her attempting to get a get back, which I'm not saying is fair. Okay, cause I do wanna say, do you have to accept them getting a get back or cheating on you back?
Speaker 1: No? No, because I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 2: If I cheat on you and I take you back and you cheat on me, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: Hear me out. Hear me out.
Speaker 2: Hear me out, hear me out, hear me out. If you cheat on me, or if I cheat on you. Rather, if I cheat on you and you take me back and then you try to cheat on me, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: I am leaving. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Number one, just because you don't have no standards don't mean I don't. Okay, that's the first thing. That's the first thing, all right.
Speaker 1: Second thing is.
Speaker 2: I know you saw what emotional damage took place with us having a fight through an infidelity scandal, So for you to put us through another one, I think it's selfish, okay, And to me, I feel like at that point it's a decision. One time is a mistake, second time is a decision. And I know you might not have did the first time, but baby, he was part of it. You were accomplished, whether you wanted to be or not. So at this point, you're choosing to hurt me.
Speaker 1: And they say, ooh, what Stormy, you chose to hurt him. We just gotta do with me. See now, how am I getting this?
Speaker 2: We're talking about him, were talking about him, talking about him. Ki n YC says, you have to expect and accept that for sure. Independence says, don't have to accept, but better expect. Ki n Yc says, because if you thought they.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't think again, Batman, I'm gragging up.
Speaker 2: Kai n Yc says, not, Stormy can't take the heat. T Salius eighty says, who as I say?
Speaker 1: Not as I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, And I thought that in my chest tight I got grind says no, because I'm taking your pillow on the couch, faces back I'm cracking up. Chevy Chris says cheating back is dirty.
Speaker 1: Just leave? How was that toxic?
Speaker 2: The gold Digger More says, because a motherfucker didn't have to take me back.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, you did not have to take me back. You chose to.
Speaker 2: Now, if you chose to take me back just to get your look back, you're gonna be highly disappointed.
Speaker 1: Because, Baby, I'm leaving. I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving because you didn't have to take me back. You didn't have to take me back. Outfit says, I'm doing what you didn't have the courage to do.
Speaker 1: If that shit and I'm out.
Speaker 2: Exactly, I'm doing what you didn't have the courage to do.
Speaker 1: Baby, I'm leaving. I am, I am. Cigar Charlotte Cigar Week says you didn't. You didn't even sleep and fall on a dingling. I'm sick of you. I am truly truly sick of you. I am I am.
Speaker 2: Tryll said says Yo, why should there be a get back? I agree me personally, I don't think there should be a get back if your partner cheats on you and you feel like you need to take them back just so you can get a get back. You don't need to be with your partner. You don't need to be with that person period. Like you can't genuinely love them. You can't say you're loving them. You can't say you love them when you're planning.
Speaker 1: To hurt them. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: And or your thought process for hurting them is I can get away with it because they did it to me, Like that's the howest goes. That's not how love goes. That's not what Jennet Jackson's saying about in that song. She never said that, and that's the way love goes. She never said that any of that. Ki and YC says, if you have the urge to cheat, just leave. If you have the urge to cheat, why did you take me back? You can go do whatever you want to do without me and have zero consequences and be fine. You chose to take me back, means you chose to be in this relationship.
Speaker 1: So why are you trying to choose to cheat? You corny? You are corny?
Speaker 2: Ty Do Grind says that's the only reason they take you back is to get back.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true. That is true.
Speaker 2: Independence says, look backs be diabolical. Sometimes it's diabolula. A look back is diabolical, but it's temporary. That feeling doesn't erase the emotions that you had that caused you to want to have that get back.
Speaker 1: It's not long standing. It's dumb.
Speaker 2: And now you're gonna be even more hurt when I throw your shit outside and all the neighbors looking at your dirty ass straws on the porch. You could avoid it all us and just left me alone. Outfit says, I got cheated on by the girl I was cheating on her with. That was the coldest thing ever since then, there's always a conversation before it gets that far.
Speaker 1: Quay the lyrics, It says, that's childish, not the way love goes. You ain't never lied? Uh Tydy Grond says, well, sign.
Speaker 2: You didn't need them was when they slipped and please dart Man's seventeen says, hurt people, hurt people?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, oh yes.
Speaker 2: So last question was, so what happens when Stormy finally falls in love? Is her podcast going to change? Will she still make love jokes? Why don't think that if I get a boyfriend at Nickgang gonna get these jokes too? Like, I think that the content is still gonna be the same, the advice is still gonna be the same, because obviously it fucking worked, right, But it would just be more relationship content at that point. But it's still dating, it's still relatable. It's still like, you know, fuck these niggas if they ain't treating you right. It's still fuck these bitches if they just gonna use you for they money. Like that message is never gonna change regardless of what my relationship said.
Speaker 1: This is so there's that, I mean, hmm, one fine.
Speaker 2: Trinny Boy says he got cheating, he got cheating algebra solving X.
Speaker 1: I'm cracking up. Chevy Chris says, you're gonna be in a relationship jail. Low Key, y'all think i'ma be in relationship jail y'all think.
Speaker 2: When I get in a relationship, I'm being a relationship Joe. I low key want to I low key hope I get with somebody who like, don't really like social media. It's like, oh, yeah, that's you and that's how you make your money. But I'm fine just being over here and just use me as a prop for like videos and jokes every once in a while, like that's that's what I want, you know what I mean? All right, guys, So you know, we learned so many things today and I'm just so grateful to have you all here with me. And I hope you all have a great week. I hope you all have a great Black history mom. I mean I say it like, damn, I'm not gonna see 'all next week because I am. But yeah, learn something, niggas learn from this. My message is always gonna be the same. Follow me on a gram ass Stormy p p e a at chocolate Chip and Zip. And if you don't remember anything else, please remember oh fie Zen.
Speaker 1: I love you, guys, and I see you next week. Peace.