Speaker 1: You created everything. Let's put a powerful being you are.
Speaker 2: You did these things, but now you're in a human body, you forget the power you have.
Speaker 1: Welcome to metamistics, where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, and joining me as always is my brother Cody. What a do?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Close your eyes, clear your mind, and look past the physical waw Welcome back to metamistics, where distance is an illusion. In remote viewing is reality.
Speaker 1: Indeed it is. Indeed it is. Well, that's the crazy thing about all of this. So obviously if you clicked on the show, you saw by the title that we're going to be talking about remote viewing today. But the cool thing is is that I was reading an article by the main guy. He's not remote viewer number one. That would be Joseph mcmonagle, which we're going to go over. You know him in some of his work, But really the true first remote viewer was Ingo Swan, and INGOs Swan wrote like a training manual on how to do all this kind of stuff. Ingo Swan was working over at the at SRI, which is the Stanford Research Institute back in the seventies, and that's actually SRI and the CIA were working basically hand in hand, and that's how all of this stuff kind of came to like came to a button was you know, the Stanford Research Institute was working hand in hand with the CIA, so then they started taking on a bigger role. And then the procureur of the CIA, there was this guy that was working in the military. He was working in the army. That's where you get Joseph mcmonagall. So the CIA can technically claim Joseph mcmonagall as remote viewer number one, a remote viewer zero, whatever they call him. But it was really Ingo Swan was the one that was teaching it at the Stanford Research Institute. Man, you know what he said, Ingo Swan, And we'll get into it, but he said, when you close your eyes, you have to imagine that the entire world is a matrix, and this matrix is composed of tiny bits of information, and depending upon your intention and attention, that will somehow bring information to you. Because technically all you are is bits of information and energy, and all you're looking for is bits of information and energy. So look at yourself almost like a hard drive, trying to you know, scroll on the internet for a bit of specific information, Like, it's not that crazy. If you know, if you pull up Safari or Google or Duck dug or whatever browser you use, it's not that crazy for you to type something in and be able to find it on a computer. Right. And basically, what Ingo Swan was saying back in the seventies was that our minds are the exact same and it takes practice, but dude, it's amazing. I mean they were able to like zero in on certain spots that there's no way out of all of the possibilities. There's no way you could have guessed that. Now, the important thing here that whenever you're remote viewing, and we're going to get to it, is that you don't want to think. And it sounds kind of intuitive, but this is a psychic kind of thing. You know. Technically, remote viewing is like a psychic power and everybody can do it. Literally, everybody will tell you that. Everybody that has ever remote viewed, everybody that's ever been a psychic, everybody that you know astro projects or has that of body experiences or whatever like whatever the case may be. It's all some kind we call it. But that's just because there's no other word to really call it. You can call it paranormal, you can just say sigh ability or what have you. I mean, I probably the easiest way to say is that it's intuitive, you know, and we're all intuitive, we all have that, right, And so that's really what all of this is about, is about learning how to turn off your thinking mind. Because remember, your thinking mind is your left brain, that's your logical brain. This this practice requires your right brain. Okay, so that is your imaginative, that is your meditative, that is your at rest brain. That is where the information is going to come if you're thinking about it and you're trying to be logical about it, and you're like, okay, well I'm gonna guess what's in your pocket? Right, like if you were to tell me. And we have a video on that with I think it was Ngo Swan or one of the Russell targ I think, but he was trying to show somebody like how to remote view and he goes, he goes, I want you to close your eyes and I want you to tell me what is the item that is in my pocket? And he goes, this is all the training you'll ever need. He goes, what is the what is the item that's in my pocket? And he goes, don't use your brain, don't think, just close your close your eyes and allow information to pop up. And that's that's the secret. You're setting an intention, all right, I want to know what's in that guy's pocket. That's the intention. That's it. Set and forget. You set the intention and allow your right brain to be able to perceive this matrix style information. After a while, you'll you'll notice that like, oh, I wasn't even thinking about this. Why did this just pop into my mind? It seems random, you know, or you might feel a random way, you might think a random way. You might think like a crazy, wild, out of the blue thought. But that is going to be a lie little nugget of information that you need. It's not going to be the whole entire part of it. And most most people will say, well, look, whenever you're remote viewing, don't try and picture the entirety of whatever it is. Like just what allow whatever comes to you come to you. You don't need to worry about the full picture like you could be looking at maybe somebody tells you, all right, I want you to remote view this this location and give them these coordinates, and those coordinates the other person doesn't know those coordinates. Let's say, are the Empire State building. Okay, we all know what the Empire State Building looks like, right, But if you were to close your eyes and you're a beginner at remote viewing, you might just see what is this like a I don't know, it looks like gray. You know, you might not be able to get the entire picture, but the fact that you saw gray with maybe some lines in it, you know, like, that's a hit. That's a win. That's a small win. But at least you were able to catch on to something. And that's all we're trying to do. We're just trying to allow our mind to be able to do what it does. And that's the beauty of it.
Speaker 3: Like weak in small bits.
Speaker 1: We have this mechanism. We just forget how to use it because we're so damn logical. We're so damned left brain. We want to think things into existence, and to be honest, that's actually the secret about how psychics work too. They're not thinking logically like oh, I wonder where that that little girl ran away to or whatever. You know, it's not like that. It's like you shut off your mind, you get to like a comfortable, safe place, just as you would in meditation, and you allow information to come to you. And that's it. It's and it seems simple, but it ain't easy because you know, we have sixty thousand thoughts a day, most of them were entirely unaware of and so it takes a little bit of practice because it's you're trying to think with a brain that you're not used to thinking with, you know. And that's just the material wheld we live in. We don't We almost don't even need our right brain in the material world, so to say, I mean, of course we do, but most people operate with their with their logical thinking brain, which I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. So anyway, all right, so I have a couple of articles that I wanted to read, and you're gonna, actually you're gonna have your mind blown at some of the people that are well known for being remote viewers. I actually have. This is actually an an article from Gaya that I pulled up, and you know what, I'll just share the screen in that way if everybody else wants to be able to see the articles. That I'm reading. At everything, you'll be able to see what we're talking about here. This first article, like I said, it's from Gaia, which great website if anybody's ever curious about that kind of stuff. Of course, not everything is going to give be one hundred percent right on here. That's the thing with Gaya is sometimes they be doing scan into this shit. But you can never trust anything one That's what I believe, like maybe ninety nine percent. But you start trusting things one hundred percent, it's like you're setting yourself up, you know. It says what is remote viewing? Declassifying a psychic phenomena, so remote viewing is the psychic ability to acquire accurate information about a distant or non local place, person, or event without using your physical senses or any other obvious means. It's associated with the idea of clairvoyance, seemingly being able to spontaneously know something without actually knowing how you got the information. It's also sometimes called anomaloust cognition or second site. And actually this weekend they have the second annual PI Games PSI Games, which is like PSI psychic abilities that kind of stuff, And we actually had on the winner of that of those SI Games from last year. His name is Ryan Dabian. What he does is is that he puts on like this, this blindfold. It's actually it's called a mindfold essentially, but you're completely blacking out your eyes. And dude, he'll put little patches over his eyeballs, then put that thing over and then put like a fucking pillowcase. Like he can't he can't see anything right, and it's he's able to. I'll you know, let's say I want to hold up a card, right, and let's say I just hold this card up. He can't see Jack Diddley squat, Okay, not with his eyeballs, but he's able to describe exactly what's on this card. He's never even seen this card before, and he would be able to read it. He'll be able to see this tiny little print. He would be able to read this with his eyes closed. This is the guy that won the SI Games last year, and I hope he I hope he wins it again this year because he's a good dude. Yeah, me and Sean had him. All our fucking minds were blown. It was like, I bet, how are you able to do that? And it's not even just like stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: He had you know, like those little kids toys, the really little baby toys where you got to put the colors into the right color compartment kind of thing, and you're like, all the yellows go with the yellow compartment, all the greens go in the green compartment. He can't see anything, bro, And yet he was able to put all the blues with the blues, all the reds with the reds, all the yellows with the yellows, all the greens with the greens, every single one of them.
Speaker 3: Just by feeling the marker or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, they're all the same shape. Like he can't. He can't. There is no sensation of feel. It's all like intuitive, which is nuts, like whenever you see it. Honestly, my first time I saw it, I was like, all right, there's got to be a way, Like maybe somebody's whispering to him. Maybe you know what I mean, Maybe it's edited video. Then I had the fucking guy on and he was teaching me and Sean how to do it, and I'm like okay, and then he goes and wins the side game, so hopefully he uh, he can rain again this weekend. I think it's this weekend coming up. I mean, these abilities are something that you can learn, and that's what he says, like, you gotta whenever you're trying to like master one of these like kind of clairvoyant ability, psychic abilities, it's something that you got to train at every day, even if it's only even if it's only like ten minutes, like ten minutes a day, and it might take a little while, maybe it takes a month, maybe it takes a couple months. But after a while, you're gonna start blowing people's minds and people are gonna start calling you demonic. Like that's just the way it goes. You know, it's crazy. But anyway, all right, let's get back over to it. Oh that's why I brought him up, because it's called second sight. There's actually this this woman who is doing very similar work, except for she's an absolute fucking stud. He beat her, which blew my mind. But her name is Dahalia Burgoyne, I think, and dude, she's so good at it to where she'll cover every thing up, and she's teaching blind people how to see without their eyes, like literally blind people, like teaching them this ability to where they can finally see for the first time. Oh, it is amazing. Bro. What's even crazier is is that you could close a book. Let's say you hold a book up right. This is the craziest part. You could hold up a book and close it and say, all right, Dahlia, what is on page three hundred and forty nine of this book that you've never read? She would start reading it. Bro starts reading it. Why, Yes, that's what I'm saying, dude, Like it's all so nuts, it's almost unbelievable. But I mean it's a real thing, dude, it really is.
Speaker 3: Wow, we got to see some of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we will. Well, I'm actually gonna I was. I was thinking about having them on, but I know that he's probably training for this weekend with the side games. I think it's this weekend, So maybe next week we'll try and get him on and be like, dude, I don't even care if you want, Like, he's such an entertaining guy, you're gonna love him either way. Like he's got such a motor mouth on him too. That motherfucker can talk. I remember whenever me and Sean had him on. I don't even think we talked at all the entire episode. He was just like going and he's like one of those he's really really hyper about everything, and because he gets so excited and very knowledgeable about it and everything. But he'll teach you, he'll teach you how to do it like it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. So anyhow, it's as many of us experience this from time to time as an intuitive flash of insight that turns out to be correct. Many well known entrepreneurs and business people like George Soros wait till you hear some of these names. Entrepreneurs and business people like George Soros, Conrad Hilton, Thomas Alva Edison, and Akia Akio Morita have attributed their business success to this ability. So they were popularized and got to where they got to because they did some kind of remote viewing, some kind of psychic thing. Right, So just to go over some of these names, George Soros, I mean, you ask any conspiracy theorists. Everybody hates him because what he does is that he goes into certain economies and bankrupts their currency and which basically bankrupt countries. He's actually like legit, he's evil grow from despicable me like in real life but he's a super rich billionaire, so I mean got to give it to him. Then you got Conrad Hilton. Now I don't know if you know that name, but Conrad Hilton was the one that created all the Hilton hotels. Right. Then you have Thomas I don't know why they included Alva Edison. That's Thomas Edison created the fucking light bulb.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Then you have or allegedly created the light bulbs. Supposedly there's some patent problems in there, but anyway, everybody knows who Thomas Senison is.
Speaker 4: And then A.
Speaker 1: Kio Morita is the founder of Sony. Right, So all of these these are just some of the big names who have been able to master this amazing ability. Right, And it says that we've all seen natural psychics perform seemingly amazing feats of mental skill on TV as well. So the difference between natural psychic receptivity and remote viewing is that the latter is a trained skill, a controlled process that the average person can learn to do to some degree. This ability seems to be distributed in the human population and varying degrees, just like a musical skill. Some people are really good at playing an instrument, but almost anyone can hum a tune or whistle. So basically they're saying, anybody can really learn this technique and learn like this fucking superpower. There's just going to be varying degrees of it, which you know, there's varying degrees of all kinds of you know, like for example, like if you if you were to compare the UFC fighters, uh from whenever they first started compared to like today's UFC like two thousand and five's UFC fighters were absolute trash compared to twenty twenty six as UFC fighters. Right, Oh yeah, that's just how it's gonna be. And so there's gonna be varying degrees the longer you work with it and the longer it's around and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But it it is a sense that we all have from the jump, like I'm not very good at basketball, but I can make a shot or two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Everybody has varying degrees. You know, I'll look really good whenever I'm trying to dunk on a six year old, you know, but put me up against Lebron James, I would be I would take it as a win if I was to get one bucket on them, right, you know, agreed. So it says remote viewing is the oh wait, had already read that part. So the history of remote viewing program. This is where it gets interesting because there are gonna be people out there that'll say, well, remote viewing, that's fake and I don't believe in that, and that's not real. Da da da da da. But the CIA invested twenty years of research into it, at least twenty years. I think. To even say that they're not doing it anymore is actually hysterical to me, because if you found out how to absolutely like master this skill, why would you stop using it? I don't know. That's just how I look at it. Yeah, yeah, but it says remote viewing in modern times. Modern times originates from the US government's interest in psychic espionage during the Cold War with the Soviet Union. Back during the World War Two, the Soviets had heard rumors that the US military was using psychic spies and communications at sea. Well, it's not clear whether this was true or not, the Soviets believed and started their own psychic training within their military and intelligence programs many decades ago. The US government learned of this program and in the early nineteen seventies decided to create a remote viewing CIA training program. So that's what's fascinating about it is is that the reason why it was started among the Soviets over there in Russia was because they heard rumors, rumors that we were doing it, and then we heard that they were doing it, so we decided to start ours. So somebody started this fucking rumor, and nobody's exactly sure about who really started it. But it is interesting because before the CIA had really gotten a hold of the remote viewing practices and whatnot, it was being practiced for at least a decade over at the Stanford Research Institute, so that's probably where you know it leaked from. But I don't know. It's pretty fascinating. So now we're going to get over to the Stanford Research Institute. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say, like, they want to go to the Moon, so we want to go to the moon. They come up with remote viewing, we want to do it, you know, but we don't want to be behind mm hmmm. So it makes sense, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean it's all about like you know, and the sick part is is that everybody's always looking to use something as a militaristic tool, you know, not to better humanity, not to like evolve humanity at all. It's more so, how can I use this as a weapon against my enemies? It's so barbaric to me, you know, Like why are we so worried about having all of these like crazy tools and crazy weapons to only use for the military. It's like, dude, we got nuclear bombs. There's literally nothing more powerful than that, right, Like, if you set off a nuke somewhere, you won, Like that's I mean, you won and you lost at the same time, to be honest with you, but like that's already the most powerful weapon out there allegedly. I don't know. I I'm not even gonna go into that point. Is is that why has everything always got to be used as some kind of weapon and not taught to the American people, or the Russian people, or the African people, or the Australian people or whatever. Right, Like, we should be able to learn this and evolve as a humanity rather than just keeping it hush hush and using it as a secret and using it only to battle against our enemies like I don't know, but hey, maybe that's why we're still around is because they're still a military I don't know anyway, So the Stanford Research Institute remote viewing experiments. So money and resources were given by the CIA to Stanford Research Institute, located on the campus of Stanford University at the time, to test the possibility of remote viewing. The goal was to prove that psychic functioning was real. No one wanted it to exist. It was the last thing the military establishment wanted to worry about, especially if it was a new Soviet threat. Then you had physicists like Russell Targ and how put Off working at USUR I were tasked with determining whether extrasensory perception or ESP and related phenomena were real or not, known as parapsychology. During their parapsychological research, Targ and put Off set about to locate some natural psychics and test them. Their first subject was an artist, psychic and scientists known as Ingo Swan of New York City, who had demonstrated an ability to accurately remote view weather in various American cities. He was remote viewing the weather in different cities across America. Holy shit, crazy right. It says that he also published some articles about ESP and psychokinesis, which is the ability to mentally affect distant objects. Think about that.
Speaker 3: Think about that, like to change something? Is that what that means?
Speaker 1: Like to alter it? To mentally affect a distant objects? So all right, so let's say that you're the psychoconesis guy, right, and you come up with the idea I'm gonna rip that fucking highlighter out of Jonathan's hand. I'm gonna make it fall to the ground. As soon as you had that thought, and if you had that ability, I would be like, what is going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's like stuff like that. It's like it's Matilda. Shit is really what it is? Remember Matilda, she was always moving shit with her mind. Yeah, that's that's psychokinesis. So anyway, uh when so he was working with the psycho psychokinesis and ESP whenever he worked with researcher Gertrude Schmiedler of City College and the American Society for Psychical Research. Working with Schmiedler, that's a funny last name. Sounds kind of Jewish. Actually, Swan had shown off that he had shown that he could affect the temperature of thermost stores and insulated therma thermis canisters twenty five feet away from him. So, at a friend's request, Swan sent his published findings to put Off, who asked Swan to come to SRI and demonstrate his abilities. The first thing they had Swan do was to see if he could affect a super sensitive electromagnetically shielded quark detector buried five feet underground in a cement floor. That was his first test over at SRI. Right, every time, put Off asked Swan to think about the detector, which is used to detect sub atomic particles. So this is like high degree tools. Right, the readings from the device would noticeably deviate from the baseline readings. Put Off was convinced that Swan had special abilities, and so the program and so the program to test and develop remote viewing began. So just the fact that he was able to affect something that was five feet underground covered by cement, that's how this whole program got started and was funded by the CIA.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's unreal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so did he do it? Yeah, he did it. Oh, that's how they were able to start the whole program because he convinced Russell targ or no, I'm sorry, he convinced how put off that you know, the the readings from the device would were at least deviating from the baseline readings. So that means no telling exactly how much he was affecting it, but just the simple fact of like it was being affected. Whenever he was asked to affect it, hey say less, you know, right, So it says at first they they had Ingo Swan view objects in a box. This was a practice that he was good at but quickly became bored with. Swan said to them, I can view anything in the universe. This is a trivialization of my abilities. So he's getting like cocky now right, He's like, you just want me to see into a box? Like come on, dude, Like they're literally closing things into a box. He can't see them, he can't sit like he doesn't know what was, you know, being put in there. And he was just guessing it right every single time, every single time, just guessing it and then drawing it out and knew exactly what it was. And he got so pissed about it, and he was like can can we can we get out of preschool, Like, can we stop with this nonsense? Just a fucking stud.
Speaker 4: So do so.
Speaker 1: A few days later, he came up with a new way to do remote viewing, which was by viewing map coordinates. Is what we were talking about in the previous episode. So targ uh So Russell targ and help put Off went out and bought the biggest at list that they could find at the local bookstore. Swan's coordinate map viewing map viewing turned out to be a big success. A critic at the CIA suggested that maybe he had memorized the entire global map. Okay, try that, dude, you're talking about coordinates, You remember the entire globe of coordinates. That would be crazy. But anyways, serious, that's just somebody working at the CIA. That's the only thing that he can think of to make sense of this, you know, some some naysayer. But anyhow, Swan went on to use randomly chosen numerical coordinates to view randomly selected events, people, and structures around the planet. He performed equally well using this coordinate based viewing system. So not only was he able to like tell you what was in the box he was he was able to you know, see five feet underground. He was able to view events, people and structures that were that he was able to see using only the grid. Like just like in putting numbers into his mind, in things pop up that makes no sense you know, logically anyway, but that's just the magic of the mind. So then you have validation of remote viewers, it says so Swan coined the term remote view to describe the process. Though you can question whether the information is remote to the viewer or whether the process is entirely visual. Some people are more sensitive to auditory, kinesthetic or other sensory types, and few viewers actually in quotes see the target very clearly. Nonetheless, the name stuck and was sufficient. It was sufficient to convince the intelligence agencies to fund the project. Other viewers were also asked also task to help targ and put off understand remote viewing. People like Pat Price, a former police commissioner from Burbank, California, also proved to be an excellent viewer. Price used his own system to view where he imagined that he was at the oh he imagined that he was at the distant target site. So there's many different ways you can go on about this kind of stuff, but imagine instead of say it's all like in the mind anyway. So it's about like what you're most comfortable with, How does it work the best in your mind? You had Ingo Swan and he was able to you know, he was seeing it in his mind and because he was an artist, he would draw it right. Then you got this Pat Price guy and he's like, look, it's not remote like I'm there, you know, Like he goes, I'm there in my mind, of course, you know. So there's just different ways of being able to kind of remote view here. And so yeah, he used his own systems. Yeah, his own system and it says his results were so good that the CIA hired him to work for them directly and then back east. Another natural viewer, Joe mcmonagall, also known as Remote Viewer Number one, worked directly with the US Army and the Defense Intelligence Agency. He also or He was also tested and found to have amazing abilities to describe and sketch distant locations. Upon retirement, mcmonagall was awarded a Legion of Merit award and in part for his five years remote viewing missions for the military and various govern agencies. So did it for five years for the CIA. I mean, if you're not coming up with, you know, proof that it actually works, CIA ain't going to keep you on their pay roll for five fucking years, you know, right. So beyond government you some remote viewers have claimed applications in areas such as crime solving, missing person searches, and even financial market predictions. It says, However, these claims remain anecdotal and lack independent verification because some people, you know, it's it's something that you got to work at and it's not always going to be right. How do you know that you tuned into the exact right location and da da da da da. So it's it's hard to verify it. But the cool thing is is what you can do is h I saw, dude, there was this one TV show and I can't remember, I think it was on Discovery or something like that, and they were teaching they were teaching these uh, these people how to remote view. And so it was two people, right, and there was the teacher and then these two other people that were trying to learn how to do it. So one person would go and just go anywhere in town to like just imagine anywhere and go there actually physically in town. I want you to stop somewhere and then finally get to your destination, right, And the other person was to sit there, not knowing where that person was going to go, and sit there in meditation and just like draw whatever comes to her mind. Right, she was able to do. She was able to remote view and prove that her friend that went on the little journey, she was able to prove that not only where she was, like the structure that she had eventually ended up stopping at, which which I think was like a cell phone tower or something like that, or a bridge or something, but she was also able to tell that she stopped off somewhere before that, and that the place that she stopped off at was to go get a Starbucks coffee. It's like, how does all that just instantly come to your mind? And what they'll say is is that there's a lot of like, uh, the people what is it called? Basically like first beginner's luck. That's all I was looking for. Like, there's a lot of beginner's luck because you don't know how to do it, so you don't have any expectations, right, and so you're kind of just going with the flow. And if it works, it works. If it doesn't, then I'm just not meant for it. That's kind of how people think. But yeah, they say the beginner's luck your first time trying it, usually you have pretty high odds.
Speaker 3: You know. I was watching this YouTube video earlier and this guy was getting questioned about like the results of yeah, of remote viewing, and he was like, sometimes the answers are just nowhere to be found, like it's wishy washy, none of it really makes sense. But then there's other times where everything will be like solid, dude, like it will fuck you up because it's so fucking freaky the shit that he can pull out of it. So it's just one or the other.
Speaker 1: Well, and it all depends that you think about it, like what state of mind are you in? Like, uh, are are your stress levels high today? Is there something that's on your mind? Are you sick? Is there anything that is to your detriment? Whenever it comes to trying to connect, you know, it could be any number of variables. But like if you're maybe you're having a really good day, you're having a good week, you decide to sit down into a meditation, you're able to empty your mind and just be the observer of your thoughts. And once you become that observer, you'll notice like, oh, that's not a part of the string of thoughts that I was already observing. That's something entirely random, and that's the information like you're that's the literally, the entire point of meditation is to become the observer of your thoughts, not to be the thinker, but to be the observer of the thing that is having the thoughts, which is which is a bit of a brain fuck if you really think about it, like to imagine like your mind is thinking without you, like that's what yes, yes, And so whenever you get there, it brings a lot of mental clarity because some people are torn apart by their own thoughts, right, Like, that's that's what causes depression, that's what causes anxiety, that's what causes like suicidal tendencies and all that stuff, because they think that their thoughts are them. But the the magical thing is is that whenever you go deep enough into a meditation, you realize that's not the truth. That your thoughts are going to continue regardless. And as sag Guru said, he goes, he goes. You know, so many people get all hung up on their thoughts. I want to make you know I want to have better thoughts and I want to stop having bad thoughts. And da da da, he goes, Do you ever like worry about if your liver is filtering exactly how it should be filtering? Do you ever worry if your heart is pumping exactly how it should be pumping? Do you ever worry if your lungs are doing lung things and pumping air in and out? He goes. All of those things are always happening. And the reason why you're so concerned about your brain and your mind and your thoughts is because that's the thing that you're aware of. You know, you're not aware of your heart pumping and your lungs going and your kidneys and your liver and all that stuff working. All that stuff's just doing what it does. And he goes the mind, You know, whenever you're having thoughts, that's just what the mind does. It's not even you, it's your mind. Thinking is no different than your heart pumping blood and all of these other things. Right, And so that's a good way to be able to separate it and be like, oh, okay, so my mind is just doing that. And for some reason, I've always associated that as me.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, like your heart is involuntary movement or yeahluntary movement, but your brain, I feel like, is voluntary movement and involuntary movement depending on if you're just live in conscience or if you're actually producing effective thoughts.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, but you can also your your breathing could be voluntary or involuntary, very true, you know what I mean. And so that's the point is like if you ever like got really really baked right and or you really start tripping or whatever, and you're like, oh my god, I forgot to breathe, I forgot to breathe. Yeah, you know, and it's like, oh my god, I feel like I'm gonna die. I keep on forgetting to breathe, you know, like I hate whenever that happens. But you almost feel like if if you don't manually do the breathing that you're you know, your body is not going to just do it for you. And so that's really what it's like. Whenever we're like, oh I want you know, my brain and my thoughts and you know, all these thinkings and all this kind of stuff, it's like, dude, it can be involuntary too, you know. And that's the cool part about meditation is that you realize that most of your thinking is involuntary. Yeah, you know it comes to meditation, that's really what you want. Yeah, yeah, exactly. That's the magic of meditation.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's get back over to it, so coordinate remote viewing. All right, this is what I wanted to get to because this is I find this the most fascinating. I got coordinates on my arm bro of Lake Havasu, Lake Avasous City, Arizona. Right, That's where I was born. I love it there. It's my favorite place in the entire world. I see it every day. It's tattooed on my forearm. Right, I couldn't tell you the first digit of the first line. I couldn't tell you if on top is east and on bottom is north or south or I don't know that. So the fact that I have this tattooed on my arm and I see it literally every day, if you showed it to me, I would not be able to tell you that that's Lake Aviasu, right, But for some reason, it that's the thing you don't even need to know coordinates, but for some reason, whenever that information is inputed into your mind, thoughts will come that align with those coordinates. It's the craziest fucking shit, dude. It's magic or what we call magic. Uh So, however, it says Swan was able to describe with great precision what he was doing with his mind and attention as he was viewing, which was an ability other viewers didn't have. So this allowed him to come up with a six to say six six stage system that could be taught to anyone, including you or me. It became known as CRV, which is coordinate or controlled Remote Viewing. Swans CRV system is based on separating out signal from noise, based on separating out signal from noise in your mind as you are viewing. Okay, so you know all of those you know, stupid innocuous thoughts that we always have all the time. By putting in these numbers, he was able to allow himself not to focus on those bullshit thoughts that you're always having and just strictly focus on numbers and almost meditating on the numbers themselves, and allowing the numbers to be what you dive into. You're diving into the tiny little you know, the tiny little bits that make up numbers. It's like the wildest shit, and everybody's everybody has their own way, but this is the way that he found. So it says, all the information is recorded during a session, but the viewer puts the noise in a different place on the paper than the signal. At the end of the session, you can separate them from one another. The method became the basis of the remote viewing protocols that the US Army taught to several groups of remote viewers. The program continued until nineteen ninety five, at which point it was declassified by the government. So over two decades, approximately twenty million dollars of funding went to what eventually became known as the Stargate Project. Okay, that's what it was always called. It was always heavily classified. They eventually declassified it. Then you have the Princeton Oh yeah, you know what, We're gonna fucking do this a little bit. Actually, we're gonna try all of these things to try and see if we can have a little beginner's luck on this kind of stuff. This is amazing, Okay, So Princeton's random number Generator research okay. So during this time, it says the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab or pair at Princeton University, run by Bob John and Brenda Dunn, also conducted twenty years of research into remote viewing and so called micro psychokinesis. With experiments on the effect of human intention on random number generators, they found that, looking at the cumulative results of hundreds of thousands of trials, their subject could influence about two or three events per ten thousand random coin flips by seemingly moving the device away from true randomness in an inexplicable way. The odds of these results being by chance, we're an astonishing three hundred and seventy five trillion to one. The odds of it, the odds of that happening a three hundred and seventy five trillion to one. That's crazy. So basically, you have these random number generators. And actually I'll show you a random number generator online over here real quick. I think it's called random dot org. Yes, so, and this is what I usually use for, uh, determining the draft order in fantasy football. But anyway, so if you were to take so this is the random number generator and it has one to one hundred, but you know what we'll do. We'll just do one to ten. Basically, what it's saying is is what Princeton was doing is is that they would run this over about a thousand times, right, and at random, you should have ten percent. If you were to do it only one through ten, then that means after a thousand times, the average, the average amount of times that you would get a number one would be ten percent. The average times that you would get a number two would be ten percent. On average. It could fluctuate, maybe it's nine point nine or ten point one or something like that, but on average it's gonna come out to equal because it's entirely random. It's like a coin flip.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: However, what they found is is that whenever somebody has an intention to you know what, I want this to be number seven. I wanted to be a number seven so bad. I know it's going to be a number seven. Whenever you have that intention and you do it over the course of a thousand, one thousand times, that number seven is not gonna hit ten percent. It's gonna hit You're gonna see the number seven pop up fifteen percent of the time. Seventeen percent of the time. Nineteen percent of the time should be against all the odds. So why is it that whenever we set an intention, the computer notes wow, right, yeah, So because I said number seven, I have a ten percent chance of getting it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Let's just see if we get a seven. I need a seven. Wouldn't not have been some shit if it was a seven? We got a number ten? All right? So Cody, let's see. I want you to think of a number so hard, almost as if it's the only number that you know in all of existence, between the numbers one and ten. What number is that? Wm three three yep, all right, all right, as as I'm clicking it, I need you to be three three three three three, right, it's the only number I know, dude, only number you know is three. It's an eye all right. But anyway, the point of this, of this practice is is that over the course of a thousand times, depending on your level of intention, like how hard you're able to intend on it, I guess that it would affect it over the course of a thousand times greater than the chance of just random right, Very very interesting. Yeah, And and what's I mean, what's fascinating is is that you know, fucking Princeton. Dude, they spent twenty years researching this Princeton that's an Ivy League school, twenty years researching this okay shit and what they called it, micro psychokinesis wow. So random number generators. I love it. And that's think about it, bro it said. The odds of these results being by chance, we're an astonishing three hundred and seventy five trillion to one. It's the odds that that was happening. That's just nutty to me. It just goes to show, dude, our minds, whatever we are, is so much more powerful than we think. Like, we don't even know how to work this fucking machine yet, you know, right. So anyhow, let's move on. So the scientific analysis of the program. So, when the Stargate program was declassified, one of the two people asked to evaluate the program was statistician Jessica Uttz, the head of the American Statistical Association at the time of this writing. She concluded, so, she's American Statistical Association, So if anybody knows anything about stats, it would be the head of it, you know. Yeah, she concluded, using the standards applied to any other area of science. It is concluded that psychic functioning has been well established. Arguments that these results could be due to methodological flaws in the experiment are soundly refuted. Effects of similar magnitude to those found in government sponsored research at SRI and sai C, which is another government sponsored think tank, have been replicated at several laboratories across the world. Such consistency cannot be readily explained by claims of flaws or fraud. She's like, so she knows stats. If anybody in the world knows stats, it's the head of the stat head of the stat people.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: She's saying, there's no way they're faking this. There is something true about this that whenever you set out the intention, the attention, somehow it affects it. There's no way they're faking it. Numbers, just looking at the numbers, there's no way. Pretty cool, you know. So, Oh, and you know what, I actually reached out to this guy. We're eventually going to get him on the show. He's a fucking stud. He just went on the Joe Rogan Show like a couple of weeks ago. His name is Dean Rayden. This guy is amazing. I reached out to him before he went on Joe Rogan, and he was like, man, I'm so sorry, I have so many shows booked, you know, but I would love to try and do a show with you. And then two weeks later he's on with Joe Rogan. I'm like, he ain't got time for me, dude, He's going on fucking Rogan. But hey, hey, least reached back, so that was nice of him. But it says researcher Dean Rayden, doing very complex meta analysis using the results of many studies about psychic perception over many decades, came to the same conclusion. Looking at the entire population, not just trained remote viewers, remote viewing has a weak effect about four to eight percent higher than expected if we were only using our physical senses to gather information. Yet it's consistently there in everyone. So basically, remote viewing is gonna if you're just trying to be logical about it, you have a four to eight percent chance lower lower than you normally would if you're just trying to be logical with it. Basically, what he's saying is is that the remote viewers have a four to eight percent chance higher of guessing something guessing. I'll say with you know, Bunny years, it's crazy, you know, so it might be tiny, but that's across the entire population that's not trained remote viewers. That's that's simple. You know, regular people like you and me. If we had never trained in it, it would boost our ability to be able to get these things right by four to eight percent, which is pretty wild. Yeah, So coordinate remote viewing, so says Swan was able to describe with great person I already read that part. Why am I going backwards?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: How does remote viewing work? Here we go, So, when someone asked you to describe something, you normally proceed to name what you're perceiving using nouns and symbols. Remote viewing is just the opposite. You begin by describing your perceptions without trying to identify anything about what they mean or what the larger picture is. Start with the basic, just allt fundamental general components of the target site, such as whether it's man made, living or natural. You then proceed to basic colors, smells, temperatures, shapes, sizes. And this is exactly what Ryan Dabian was doing, you know, the Side Games winner. He goes, Look, you want to start very basic. Whenever he first started, he wasn't doing all the words and all of the shapes and all this other shit. He was just trying to remote view colors. Like he started out as if he was a baby learning what colors were right. It's like, I mean, that's really what it is. You're starting out essentially as a baby, and then you grow it over time. Do you think that you'd be able to do something like that over some time?
Speaker 3: I mean enough time for anything. You can. You can accomplish what you need to do, at least in a small area, you know, But so you can keep on working your way up, that's cool.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The US government spent decades developing developing remote viewing in a structured learnable protocol rather than passive talent, you know, so we can continue to learn, I feel like, and be better.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, you got to start somewhere. I mean, you can't just go out onto a backs basketball court and expect to junk on check for the very first time you touch a basketball. It's like it has to be a repetitive kind of thing. Now you might get to be the best you could possibly ever be and still not dunk on check. It doesn't mean you suck. It just means some people just built different, you know what I'm saying. So anyhow, it says unlike clear mental pictures, the information usually surfaces as vague impressions, symbols, or sensory cues. Remote viewers often describe textures, colors, or feelings rather than images or full images, which makes the verification and feedback loop essential to interpret the data accurately. Only after you've been describing the target for a while can you proceed to more specific ideas and possibly names, names, nouns, and more analytical types of information, which I think is that's actually a really good point. Imagine you went on that show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Right, and you have to answer the million dollar question, but you're an idiot, and for some reason you just guessed your way all the way to a million right, all the way to the final question. But you have four slots open now, like you would want to be able to at that point what you're trying to do. Maybe you don't know the answer, but you're trying to like chop away some of the other answers. First, all right, I know it's not that I know it's not that. So I'm left with these two things. And that's basically what you're doing here in this remote viewing. You're not describing exactly what you're seeing. You're just like, let me reframe that. You're not trying to describe an entire object or an entire person or the exact scene or whatever. You're just allowing whatever information comes into you. So let's say you're in the middle of a jungle, or you're trying to review a location in the middle of the fucking jungle, right And let's just say it's the rainforest over there in Brazil and you're trying to remote view that, or somebody gives you coordinates and you're trying to figure out what comes to you. You might not sense monkeys and toucans and snakes and fucking you know, all the types of insects. You might not sense that at first, and you might not even sense the trees or the bushes or the birds that are flying or anything. What you might sense instead is a different sense. Maybe it starts to get a little bit more humid on your body, maybe it starts to get a little bit fucking hotter around you. For some reason, you don't know why. It just got hot out of nowhere for no reason. Right, you can use that as sensory data to then be able to interpret what exactly it is that you're seeing. So it's not just about what you're a man, or what you're seeing in your mind or the information that's flown through your mind. You might get chills if the coordinates are for Antarctica, you know, like you might you might sense maybe you smell pepperonis if the coordinates are to a pizza shop. Is something like that. And it's about using all of your instruments that you already have to perceive information that your eyes can't see, you know. And that's that's the fascinating part about it. So, so in this way, Swan would say that you are opening the aperture of your perception slowly and resisting the temptation to draw conclusions about what you're viewing. So, like you said, you're not trying to like, oh, I feel like that's New York City. No, don't do that, Like what else? What are you seeing? Are you seeing people walk on a sidewalk? Are you seeing a hot dog stand?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: How do you know it's New York City? Maybe it's Nashville, maybe it's La maybe it's fucking Pittsburgh. Right, Yeah, Like, you don't try and be conclusive, just just describe on what exactly you're seeing. And that's what Swan would say if he was teaching you in Go Swan, if he was teaching you, he'd say, just focus on the little things. Whatever's coming, it says, follow the ambiguity methodology. So our minds are always attempting to conclude that attempting to conclude what we've perceived at any given moment. But because you have no conscious physical information to work from in remote viewing, you're almost always likely to be wrong if you do.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: This brings us to one of the great paradoxes of remote viewing. The fainter the perception. Listen to this, The fainter the perception, the more likely it is to be accurate, and less likely you are to feel confident in that perception. So basically, what he's saying is is that if you feel like you got the whole mental image, you're probably fucking wrong.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But if it is hard, if it is hard to identify what it is you're perceiving, it is so faint that you are not confident in it at all, the more likely you are to be right. And that's because this information comes in a very very very subtle way. It is so subtle you almost like.
Speaker 3: You barely notice it kind of thing, you know, I mean a temperature, you know, a climate like those are little things when you're trying to look at a picture.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, Yeah, maybe you sense the fucking humidity or something, right, Yeah, So so to learn how to remote view. They Actually what's very fascinating is is that Joseph mcmonagall, which is remote viewer number one for the CIA, he is actually working at the Monroe Institute right now, and you can pay for It's like a I was looking this up earlier. If you they have a two and a half day program, it's an online program. It's kind of pricey, but you're working with the best of the best. And we don't have any affiliation with the Monroe Institute, although maybe one day we'll see. But if you were to sign up for that two and a half day program, you'd be working with mcmonagall, who is remote viewer number one. If you're ever gonna learn from anybody, it's this guy, right, And also a couple of other people that are working at the Monroe Institute. It's two and a half days long, and I saw it was like eight hundred bucks or nine hundred bucks or something like that. But I mean it sounds kind of pricey. But imagine after two and a half days, you're remote fucking viewing. Dude, Like you ever been curious if your girlfriend's cheating on you? You gotta be curious anymore? You can know now, you know. I mean, I'm sure it's not that simple, but uh, I'm just joking about that, but it would be really cool to be able to develop this ability, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it says if you would like to re explore remote viewing, there are many resources available. Books by participants in the original programs such as mcmonagall, Lynd Buchanan, Paul Smith, Ango Swan Dale Graff, and researchers like Russell targ or ed mayde or ed May Rather offer first hand accounts and training methods. Others including Dean Raidan, Courtney Brown, and Angela Thompson Smith continued studying the subject after the government program was declassified, and it goes on about you know, uh, other locations where you can find it and stuff like that. So, yeah, I wanted to look this guy up, this Akio Marita. I was like, damn, I knew all the other names, but I didn't know this guy was fucking founder of Sony. Was was learning how to remote view and supposedly he attributes that to his success on building Sony. It's crazy, this guy brought us the fucking PlayStation. Dude. Yeah you know, okay, so, uh you wanted to bring up the double blind. What were you saying about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I just find it really interesting.
Speaker 1: What were they doing with that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: With that?
Speaker 3: So what that means is like the viewer is given only a random set of numbers or coordinates link to a target, and neither the viewer nor the person guiding them to that area or the monitor knows what the target is, preventing subconscious leading.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, interesting, is like, yeah, it's the real deal. Then, yeah, that makes sense because it's not that you're receiving this information from somebody else's mind, which exactly you know, That's that's what a lot of people have said. I mean, that is one way of doing it that somebody could intentionally And we're going to get to a video on that, which is crazy, but you could, like, for example, if I wanted you to think a certain thought, if I was really good at this kind of stuff, I could send you a thought without you even noticing that I send it to you. But you're just gonna start thinking it randomly out of nowhere, right, Like, there are some some people that are so developed and so practiced and amazing at this that they can just send you information. And so these are typically the people who would be training you, Like if they're trying to train you on how to remote view, they're going to give you the coordinates or they're gonna, you know, give you whatever you need in order to practice it, but they're going to try and like make it a little easier by almost sending you some of the information telepathically. Man, Yeah, dude, it's wild.
Speaker 3: But could you imagine if you could just like tell me go get pizza, and like, I'm on my way to go get pizza as soon as you send that to me, like to just could you imagine the manipulation with something like that. That's pretty powerful of a tool.
Speaker 1: It's not necessarily manipulation because you have like it's all boils down to, like do you accept that thought or not. I could send you thoughts of like I need Papa John's. I need Papa John's, I need Papa John's. Get make it double pepperoni, extra cheese, right, make sure you get to make sure you grab like five garlic cubs. Like I could send you all of that, but maybe you're not hungry for pizza. Maybe you're not hungry for Papa John's. But it just it seemed like a random thought. I'm not hungry for Papa John's. I'm not even gonna say it, right, So it's all up to you know whether you're going to be accepting up the information anyway. But I get it if I catch you where maybe it's been a couple of weeks since you had a slice, and then I send you that thought of that greasy, cheesy, saucy, delicious pizza from Papa John's. And also I'm gonna need a mac and cheese bowl, you know what I mean. Like I can send you these kind of things and your mouth will start water and be like, you know what, pizza does sound really good? And I don't know why I even thought about this mac and cheese bowl sounds great. I never even get that but some reason just popped in my mind. Right, It's like these things have been proven to be real, but it's up. You know, you got to train up in it and stuff.
Speaker 3: Can you do that from like two different areas, Like say I'm in the drive through at Little Caesars, you know, and then could you send me a link basically to my brain that says, Oh, he's probably gonna want some garlic cups? You know what I mean. Because I've been in situations like that, I feel like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure, and here's the proof of that. And I'm sure you've experienced it at some point in your life to where you think about somebody out of nowhere, out of the blue, for no reason, you think about them, and then they text you, or then they call you, then they send you a message on Instagram, or maybe you see their name pop up on a screen that you're like, what I was just thinking that? Like, how am I seeing that right now? Right? Yes, this happens all the time, and I think that we're all subconsciously doing it all the time, and that, like to bring up my boy lord Byron jestered, we're all magicians, bro, and we're we're always either blessing or we're always cursing ourselves and there's no in between. And so literally your thoughts mirror your reality. And so if that's the case, and we live in some kind of simulation or some kind of matrix, or we live in some kind of dream or what have you, it's like, of course that information is gonna flow back and forth, because the idea is that you know, atoms, all right, I'm gonna go all the way back. Atoms never touch all we Everything physical is made of atoms, made of atoms and quarks, and I think the quark is even the smaller version of an atom, right, But everything is made of atoms. And whenever you zoom all the way in on a microscope and you're trying to find an atom and to see how all these molecules and all these atoms are all connected, nothing is connected. Nothing like what we are. We we're truly not what we think we are. So all of the atoms that make up cody, none of those atoms are touching like there's And that is how certain people like like that book I was telling you about the megas of Hava, how he's able to shove a you know, a chopstick through a TUBEAI four is because he knows that, and he's manipulating the atoms, shoving it all the way through without splintering anything, right, And that's because he broke free of the illusion that there is physical reality. And so whenever you can break three, break free of the illusion that there is physical reality and all you see are just tiny bits of information. That's all everything is, is just bits of information, then of course I can fucking send you something. You can send me something because the actual secret is is that, yes, none of the atoms are actually touching, but everything is one thing. So there is no time, there is no distance, there's no true distance to anything. Like you're in Arizona right now, I'm in Louisiana, but in reality we're in the same exact place. We just think we're in different locations. So how I'm able to send you my information, how you're able to send me information? It's it's because you've broken through the illusion of what reality actually is. You know that that's deep like location is a is a fucking falsity that the only thing that exists not only is a distance and illusion, but time is as well. Right, Like if you really break it down. There is like in all of reality, there is no such thing as yesterday. There's no such thing as tomorrow. You've never lived in tomorrow. Like you can think about tomorrow, and you can think about yesterday, but you've never lived in yesterday. You've only ever lived right now. Okay, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so you have memory of yesterday, But even yesterday was right now too, because there's never been a yesterday, and there's never a tomorrow. There's only ever right now. I almost feel like, I mean, it's enough to turn your brain into massed potatoes. Point is is that this reality is not what we think it is. It's a lot more fluid, and there is no there's no separation from anything. No, there's no tomorrow, next year, ten years from now, five years ago, ten years ago. None of that exists. The true nature of all reality is that everything is right here, right now. So whenever you're trying to transfer information to somebody else, as long as your intention is strong enough, you should be able to send at least a thought. And what you know what proves this? If you want to get really weird, what you ever heard of sex? Magic?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: So magic of all sorts, but this is like I've tried it and it's it's tried and true. Brother, Okay, x magic is a real thing, So I'll tell you how it works. And this is actually what they say that a lot of the billionaires and millionaires use it as well. So whether you're you know, doing it with somebody or maybe you're doing it with yourself, however you get down, no matter how you get down, right, it's the most important part is as soon as you're getting ready to orgasm, you think about whatever it is you're trying to manifest. That is literally your creative power in that moment. Just imagine like in that moment, in that moment, something is being created, right and your that is a burst of your own internal energy that is essentially your chi coming into fucking manifest form, right Like if it wasn't for if it wasn't for call it your don't your fucking sploge or whatever, like, there would never be and that women can do this too, but there could never be creation. So literally, they are creative powers that are coming out of you whenever your orgasm. Okay, and in that moment, if you were to think about whatever it is you're trying to manifest. Maybe you're trying to manifest. Oh man, I really wish this girl would actually give me a chance, or I really wish this god that this job would call me for an interview, or you know, I really wish this person would stop being a dick and we could actually get along or whatever. It could be anything like that if you And it seems kind of intuitive because why would you want to think about that as you're orgasming? Right, But like that's the secret because nobody thinks about it, you're able to do it, and that's how you manifest. I've done it. I've done it. It's a real thing. Yeah, how does that work? How how is that possibles?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: It's because I set forth the intention and that message was transferred. I mean, I guess the message had had some rocket boosters on the back of it with an orgasm.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But either way, it's the same thing. It's really the same thing. It's all about your intention. And to be honest, this is all ritual is as well. Like if you were to do a ritual and eventually we're gonna do a show on rituals. Me and shown used to do them all the time. Dude, Like, we did a money ritual one time, a money ritual show, and I did a money ritual one night. The next day I made the most amount of money I ever made in one day. Now, you're not calling upon you're not calling upon gods and devils and all this other bullshit. Like it's setting men forth. Yes, it's setting forth an intention and allowing it to happen. You know, it's a trip. It's a trip how it works. So anyhow, I wanted to pull this up over here. This is Themonroeinstitute dot org. Anybody can go check it out. Dude. I literally see it as like it's America's Hogwarts? Is really what's going on here? I think it's over in Virginia. Yeah, So if you were to sign up for that program with mcmonagall over at the remote or over at the Monroe Institute, eight hundred and thirty nine bucks, which is a little pricey, even for me. It's a little pricey.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could ever imagine spending that kind of money on that, But I mean, hey, I spend a lot of money on learning how to hypnotize people. So remote viewing whatever, no big deal. So I think it'd be interesting.
Speaker 3: Actually, I feel like you can apply that to a lot of different styles and spiritual ways and lifestyles and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, if you can master this, there's there's not a whole lot you wouldn't be able to master.
Speaker 3: Dude, can manifest like anything if you can master this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you're you're you're allowing bits of information to be perceived by your higher self in order to garner a message about what's going on in a distant location. Like you're a wizard if you can do this, legit. So this is actually Joe mcmonagall. He's talking about it. He works over at the Monroe Institute, as I said, and he talks. It's a little four minute video, but if you hear about how he talks about it and how he does and how he trains people, it's sometimes it's a little bit easier to click to learn from the masters.
Speaker 3: The Witch, from the Wizard of Oz that would have had that ball or whatever, and so Crystal, yes, Dorothy and how she's falling asleep or whatever. Just to have those powers would be super cool.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's something that's actually real too. I mean, it's not real in the sense like how you think it is, but it's real in a different way. It's called scrying, and we can go, dude, We're gonna go over all this kind of shit because I feel like I learned about all this stuff years ago whenever I first started this show, and I got to fill you in so that we can we can see eye to eye and see how see like how all this stuff works. But basically, scrying is you take like an obsidian mirror. You know what citian is. It's like the it's like the black crystal. It's made from like lava, right, and so obsidian. It's like a you can have it as like a mirrored plate or a crystal ball or something like that. And the point is not necessarily to see an image in the crystal ball. It's to stare at the crystal ball enough to where you go into a trance state. And by going into a trance state, you're able to, like things around you start to become a little bit distorted. It's almost like if you open your eyes, it's almost like the same perception that you have whenever you're looking out of your peripherals is everywhere now right. Whenever you're in a trance, so like a meditative trance or a hypnotic trance or what have you. That's what happens whenever you're scrying, and they say that, And actually, if you want to really heighten it, you go into a trance first while you're listening to meditation music. However you want to do it, maybe you lay a little incense in the background because you're really trying to fan the flames of this meditation. You're trying to really get in that zone. And smell does smell will help you get into a meditative state, if that's what you associate with meditation, right, But also if you have a flame, if you have like a candle flame whatever, right next to the scrying mirror or the scrying crystal ball, it's said to enhance whatever's going on with that, which is pretty damn magical. Sorry, I got a little discombobulated because Cody was having some technical malfunctions, but we got to figure it out. And this is Joe mcmonagall talking just for about four minutes, very very interesting how he describes it. Let's see what he has to say.
Speaker 2: The course at the Monroe Institute is unique. It's different from any other course you're going to get anywhere else. The primary reason that it was developed at the Institute had to do with my being brought here by the US Army put in communication with Bob Monroe. I've been having lots of experiences since my second year death experience. In my first near death experience, I was able to use here.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that he had NDEs. But that's typically what people say, is that whenever you have an nd or anything like life altering like that, it almost reminds you that you're capable of doing this kind of stuff. It's a reset, literally on how you look at reality. So let's continue.
Speaker 2: Civic sound qualities in the sound that the Institute provides, or emptying my mind, calming my mind, centering my mind, things like that which assist in producing the remote viewing information. There's a misconception about remote viewing that many people don't understand is remote viewing is not about discovering what the object or the event or the information is that they're being targeted on. It's not about knowing everything you can know about the target or being able to say this is what it is. Remote viewing is about producing bits of information that come to the mind that are not that are unexpected. They just appear in the mind. The person is able to put them down and in the in the analysis they are found to be of some value in their connection to the target. It's not about making someone a remote viewer. It's about providing them with a facility or a place that they can sit in being enveloped in the conditions that allow them to produce accurate information in the remote viewing technique, whatever that might be. Just about anybody could be an excellent remote viewer. It depends on how open their mind is or how open they can be, and it also has to do with how much they're willing to spend a great deal of time doing practice or what their investment might be in terms of trying to learn to control what's going on up here. That's why the Mono Institute has been such a good help in terms of developing remote viewing to the degree it can be developed as we teach a lot of things that contribute to the discipline of the mind, and that's critical. We've found that there is no other adjunct that's usable for improving remote viewing without that without that discipline, that mental discipline in the institute. It's very good at providing that techniques don't matter. It's up to the individual and what they're what their skills demand of them, or how they've fallen into the skill itself. There's only one protocol for remote viewing. Remote viewing has to be taught double blind, which means that no matter what the person does, they can't know anything about what the target is when they're working on the remote viewing that's for practice or anything else. Double blind infers that anybody in the room with the remote viewer at the time they're doing remote viewing practice or otherwise, no one can know what the target is. Because we now know that human beings communicate between one another in a multitude of ways, to include nonverbal communications in LP and all kinds of other problems that can violate the protocol. So as long as the person is double blind, they can use pretty much any technique they want to use. In all my years of teaching remote viewing, there's no specific occurrence, there's no event that dictates that, oh, now this person's a remote viewer. In fact, no matter how long you're a remote viewer, it can be for one year or fifty years, you're going to have as many failures as you're going to have successes. Remote viewing has to do, like I said, with everything coming together at the same time. Everything has a focus on producing information. Everything has to happen a certain way in order for that information to be produced and for that information to be accurate.
Speaker 1: Okay, So learning from the legend himself, Joseph mcmonagall, I thought that that would have been invaluable information for anybody that is interested in learning how to do it. And obviously he's an advocate for the Monroe Institute because that's where he works. But anybody that's ever looked into the Monroe Institute, you know that is straight up magical. And we will be going there one day, Cody, mark my words, Me and Sean had aspirations of going there one day, but now me and you do.
Speaker 3: That's just how it's gonna be super interesting. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's so cool. So where are we going to go next? Oh yeah, here's mcmonaga again talking about it, and I thought that this would be a pretty good place to start as well. Let's see what he has to say here. This is him on the Sean Ryan Show. Anybody that's ever watched that podcast and let's see what he has to say. This is just a YouTube short.
Speaker 2: I think where the mistakes mate is in the term remote viewing that imple I seeing it. You kind of aren't seeing it, but you are what it is. It's a compilation of all of your senses. Mongst. People go into remote viewing thinking I'm going to see something, and so they're totally incompletely dependent on their eyes. It's not just your vision. Where they make a mistakes. They make a mistake in naming things or having the need to say what it is. Nobody wants to know what it is. They want just scryptors of it. How did the spy from South Africa and encryptis messages? And they put it a double wrap yup pak envelope and they put a on it. And I go in a room and they throw the end what with a on it on a table and they say, tell us about a something else gets you to the target what we think it is? And I wrote a paper on this thirty five years ago. It's intention, attention to detail about the target and expectation for outcome. I think we're the mistake, dude.
Speaker 1: See it's see what I'm saying like, it's simple, but it ain't easy. It's just these little tactics of trying to get you there. And this is actually the paper that he wrote. I wanted to bring it up. This is what he was talking about about how to have the intention, attention and XP was it expectation the third thing. And this is his paper he wrote. It's actually not very long, only like eight pages long or something like that. We're not going to read the whole thing, but I do want to read a little bit of the abstract and a little bit of the intro, just so we can kind of get a basic idea. But it says Joseph. Joseph W mcmonagall has participated in forty four on camera demonstrations of remote viewing, thirty and thirty five of which would be considered as successful. So you went on camera forty four times in thirty five of the times. He was writing, so even the best of the best aren't going to get it right every time. And that's what he was saying too. He was like, look, you're it's it's essentially a crapshoot whenever you boil it down to statistics. But just the fact that you're able to guess it even half the time is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right day or fiftieth year, you're gonna have just as many failures as accomplishment.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, those could be literally, it doesn't even have to be coordinates to Earth. It could be coordinates to fucking space or to another planet or something like that. So the fact that you can get even half of them right is slimton like. It doesn't make any sense, but it says that is Uh would be considered as successful. That is, if he had been assessed by the usual blind rank order method, they would have easily been ranked correctly in the first place. The question we address here is what, if anything, is special about these cases? Under US government funding, the research track record of what is known as stargate was exceptional. Perhaps the success could be attributed to the near exclusive use of highly talented special participants. However, we speculate that the ill defined concepts of intention, attention, and expectation were and are major contributors to the success of application oriented, laboratory and media centered trials. As a demonstration or I'm sorry, as an illustration of these points, we provide a detailed description of the protocols and results of a recent demonstration trial conducted for the National Geographic Channel that was carried out in lfr's Remote Viewing Laboratory in Palo Alto, California. The produces, produces, the producers and staff of Pioneer Productions dedicated one individual for four days just to prepare for the shoot. Her days. Her duties were to learn about what constitute a what constitutes a good remote viewing target, identify six targets within twenty five kilometers from the laboratory, prepared two sets of target packs, identify a neutral third party individual to secure these materials, and act as beacon person a beacon person during the trial. The full team included a camera crew of three and a single producer. At the time of the trial, all people present with the viewer. All people present. Sorry, this print is super tiny. People present, damn it? What am I doing here?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: All right? All people present with the viewer were blind not only to the individual randomly selected target, but also to the complete six fold target pack. The response was blind, rank order assessed on camera, and the target was matched as first place. The qualitative correspondence with the intended site was excellent and typical of the thirty four of forty four other media trials provided by mcmonagall. The trial or the single trial serves as an exemplar of an identical applicate or an ideal application of intention, attention, and expectation. Sorry, I was bouncing all over That print is so damn tiny. I should have just zoomed in on it. There we go. So that's essentially the abstract. And so they're doing everything they possibly can to prove that there's no telepathic information being sent from one person to another. We're going to have these people here, these people, these people there, and none of them know shit about fuck right, And so that way we're going to prove without a shadow of a doubt that whatever is being picked up is not by another person but by the information at a distant location altogether. And that's what they were trying to do. They weren't trying to prove telepathy that's already been proved, right, They're trying to prove remote viewing. So they went through every single method they could think of, and you know, they found that the blind rank order method was the best way to prove it, and by using that method, they got thirty five out of forty four, right, which is crazy, all right, And so the introduction goes. It says, we provide a qualitative and first hand account from part of a research team that has worked together for twenty five years. We will focus upon remote viewing trials that were conducted under the glare of various television cameras. The first of these was conducted by LMNO Productions in California. They approached us to be on a segment for a US national show called Put to the Test, which aired on the ABC network in November of ninety five. Since that time, mcmoniga has participated in forty three additional real time on camera remote viewing demonstrations with national, live, national level television production companies in six countries. It says about thirty five of these were such qualitative agreement. Were of such qualitative agreement with the intended site that if they had been analyzed by the usual blind ranking me blind ranking technique commonly used with the laboratory, they would have easily been matched as first place, which is kind of just going over what we're talking about right here, But it is interesting that they were able to statistically almost be perfect.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I do have another video that I wanted to show. And by the way, this is a little secret out there that I just learned. I don't know how, I'm just coming up on it. But if you are tired of watching YouTube ads, there's a little secret that you can do to bypass those ads to where those ads never come up, and that is if you go to Duck Duck Go. I think the Brave browser has this as well. But if you go to Duck Duck Go, where we have no affiliation with them whatsoever. I'm just, you know, kind of giving away secrets over here. Not that they're secrets. I just didn't know about it. If you go over to Duck Duck Go, they have this duck Player that is embedded within the website, and if you watch the video on what is called the duck Player, you'll be able to watch any video, no matter how long or how short, completely commercial free. It blocks all the commercials and all the ads. I'm like, how have I gone my life without knowing something like this?
Speaker 3: Dude, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So for anybody that likes to watch the show on YouTube, there's a little secret sauce, a little secret sauce that you you just watch the show on Duck duck go, and you ain't got to worry about commercials, all right, But this is an interesting one. This is actually, this is what I was referring to earlier. This is Russell Tark. This is another one of the people that were in the remote viewing program back in the seventies with the Stanford Research Institute and the CIA that was actually training people within the military to learn how to remote view Russell targ was one of those main trainers. And so it says he's the co founder of remote viewing. Okay, let's see what he has to say. He gives a little demonstration and we're going to watch that here.
Speaker 5: One of the most paranormal things about our program is that we had continuous support from a particular group of agencies NASA, the Army, and the Air Force for twenty years to do this group of experiments. And that itself is paranormal.
Speaker 4: So let's go into how easy you say it is to do actual remote viewing, because I think a lot of people don't have to spend thousands of thousand take a week course.
Speaker 5: To do this all right now, I don't know if you can do all this and hold the microphone I could do it.
Speaker 2: You can do it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you draw with your right hand? I do draw with my right hand, okay, and give you a pen okay. And the way this works is that I have an object that I've brought here for you. If you've never seen it, say interesting and usual object that I have in my pocket. What you want to do is close your eyes and describe the fragmentary pictures that come to you. What surprising thing pops into mind. Usually the first impressions are golden. It's as though you've reached out and you've just dipped into the psychic signal. It doesn't make any sense, right, always makes me happy when a person says, I'm looking at this thing and it doesn't make any sense at all. I say, it's wonderful, it's perfect. It's as though you've drawn the first outline. The CIA says, it looks like you're at the right place. Okay, what else can you tell me? What else is happening when I when I hand you this object, what additional interesting thing comes to view?
Speaker 4: So I'm kind of picturing you handing me an object, and then.
Speaker 5: Let's yeah, are the objects in your hand? You can see this thing in your hand. Okay, what will come to view say yes, this this first sketch is not bad. We'd say you contacted the object. I'm not going to give you any clues. Like, all I'm allowed to say is tell me more. If you got over there on the left, that's very This.
Speaker 4: Is kind of like a little plant image that I thought of. I mean, it just came to me the idea that that would be sort of I don't know, it's just the image just arrived sort of like.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 5: So I judge would already be able to match up my object with your drive. So if we if you said I've got to go now, that's all I have, and I pulled out six possible objects from the closet along with my object, a judge would already be able to match. And I realized that you're struggling all the way that as you say this, this isn't it. This reminds me of something. This isn't it. But you already described my object.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 5: Okay? Yes I would so you didn't have to pay me thousands of dollars from a viewing training.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: And here's what I have for you. Oh my god. Yeah, yeah, it's it's almost like that.
Speaker 1: Look how crazy that is, dude. So this was the object. He drew that object on paper. He was like, I don't know, maybe it's like some kind of plant or something almost looks like a palm tree kind of looking thing. And the thing that he had in his hand was some kind of like metal thing that almost has the same kind of branches of what he was picturing in his mind. Wow, isn't that nuts?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: That quick too, Like, was that his first try? His first try? Yeah? Wow, that's what they say beginner's luck. But because you're allowing, you're not perceiving, you're not thinking, you're just allowing random shit to flow into your mind whatever, whatever seems random and almost like you don't have the full picture yet. That's probably what it is. Isn't that crazy, dude? And so he goes on to basically say, because this is Russell Togg teaching it, he kind of I don't want to say cheated, because telepathy is also awesome, but he was basically saying, we don't have to watch the rest of it. But Russell Targ was Russell Tug's the older guy. Russell targ was basically saying, now you were able to perceive that, which is amazing. I'm not trying to take anything away from you, but I kind of was sending you that message at the same time. So, but either way, whether it's telepathy or remote viewing or both, it's like, dude, he didn't whisper that information, He didn't tell him that information, he didn't hear those words. He was just drawing what came to his mind. And bang, through the use of remote viewing and a little bit of help from telepathy, he was able to get it. It's crazy. Yeah, So all of this kind of stuff can be experienced, and that's the beautiful thing about it. Now that being said, we're going to do a little experiment here at the end of the show. And at the end of the show meaning after the meditation. So anybody that's been listening for a few years you'll know that what we used to do. We used to always do a meditation at the end of the show, and it was always after the credits were rolling, so to say. And we like to do that because, first of all, meditation is probably the single most important thing you could ever do whenever you're trying to really enhance your spiritual journey that you're on. It is the most profound, magical thing that you could ever do. And you might think, oh, well, i'm having trouble turning off my thoughts or I'm thinking about this, or I'm thinking about that. You'll get there in practice. It is something it is to be practiced time and time and time again. Sean and I we actually got into a practice where we were doing it at least three times a week because we had three shows a week. So it's guaranteed meditation just about every other day, right, And that's a good place to start. But I definitely recommend that everybody tries to meditate at least once a day, once a day, even if it's only ten minutes, Like ten minutes is the minimum I would say. I wouldn't. I would say, don't go any less than that. Five minutes is good. But sometimes, and even me, I've been meditating regularly for years now, there's sometimes I'll listen to a meditation music and I won't really get into a like I won't get into a meditative zone until after six or seven minutes, and so now once I'm in there, for you know, if it's only a ten minute long meditation, and I only got there at six or seven minutes. Now I'm really only experiencing that meditative state for three or four minutes. And that's helpful, that's really good. That's better than no meditative minutes, you know, But to be able to get to what I like to call whenever I get into a deep meditation, I get to what I like to call my tree house, because that's what it feels like. It's almost as if, all right, whenever I'm fully awake, in the beatat state of mind that you're fully awake or having conversation, we're aware. Right, whenever I'm fully awake, I feel as if I am my whole body, right, Like I am my whole body. I'm not just my mouth, I'm not just my brain. I'm also my fingers, my toes, you know, my ass, all of that. Right, Whenever I go into a deep meditation, it's almost as if all of the energy that is me it rises and rises and rises, and then I'm just in I'm not even in my head, bro, I'm like above my head, above and outside of my head is where all of my conscious awareness sits. And it's then that I know then I'm in meditation. Then I know that, like, all right, something's going on now, because I'm perceiving from a different from a different place now. And you can just sit there, dude, like that, And that's what's magical about it. You can sit there and it makes it so much easier to observe your thoughts rather than be you know, swallowed up by them, and to identify as them. And that that is the first step in enhancing psychic abilities. It's the first step in enhancing telepathy or remote viewing or anything like that, because if you're just constantly identifying with your thoughts, you're always going to think that thinking is the most important way to do anything right using your thinking brain. But as we can tell with remote viewing, thinking is the last thing you want to do. You're just observing what comes. That's not thinking. That's the opposite. It's a big difference between observing and thinking, right. So that's why we want to implement it back into every single show. And we're not gonna be able to put the the actual meditations on the episodes we talked about before, because then there's copyrights and all this other bullshit, and and especially if you're listening to the podcast, you know, we have ads that are sprinkled in throughout the episode, and so the last thing we want is to play a meditation for y'all and then a radio ad interrupts you. That would just it like dude, and and even even with us before I learned about using duck duggo that blocks all the ads. It's like we would be listening and watching on Google or Safari or something like that for the for the meditation on YouTube, and every so often those assholes like to throw a fucking commercial in the middle of a meditation and it literally feels like lightning bolts get shocked and sent all the way up and down your body, and you're like, oh my god, it's good. It's not fun. It's not fun at all. So yeah, that's what we're we're to be doing. And so but the thing that we're gonna be doing instead is you can actually meditate along. So if you want to pause the show, we're actually gonna name the meditation that we're listening to. Usually they're not longer than ten or fifteen minutes, unless we do some of the uh the Gateway tapes, which eventually will do the Gateway Tapes. That's Robert Monroe who he was just talking about the Monroe Institute that Robert Monroe created what is known as the Gateway tapes, which are basically hemi sync frequencies that you're that you're hearing. So you hear one frequency in this year, one frequency in that ear, and after a while you get so meditated to where they start coming together and now you're left brain and your right brain are working in unison. So those are longer, those are like thirty forty forty five minutes something like that. We'll eventually get to that, because dude, those things are fucking powerful. They are powerful. Yeah, I mean, it's you're going on a whole journey. And to be honest, it don't even feel like forty minutes, bro, Like it feels like you're in there, Like it doesn't even feel like time is passing, like you're just existing in the poll of forever. And it's pretty powerful. But it'll teach you how to organize your thoughts and all this other kind of stuff. It's really powerful. That's not what we're doing today, although it would be a good idea, but I'm a little tired. I ain't got time for a forty minute meditation. We'll get to it eventually. That being said, so what we're gonna do is is we're gonna have a little experiment. We're gonna meditate first, we're gonna tell y'all what the meditation is at the end of the show and uh, and then we're gonna see if we can get a little beginner's luck with remote viewing. So, Cody, I'm going to come up with some coordinates and it's gonna be totally random. It's not gonna be a place that I know that you know that I know, it's not gonna be anything like that, right, It's going to be completely random, and I'm not even fucking with you. It is going to be the most random shit. And that way, there's no way that you're ever gonna be able to think or guess. That's the point. I don't want you to guess. I don't want you to think. I want just whatever comes to you after the meditation, because you're always you're already going to be in a meditated state, right, and that's the best way to be able to remote view. So if you're interested in hearing about if Cody can be spot on with a remote viewing then listen in for the rest of the show. That being said, Cody, what do you think about remote viewing? Like, do you believe that it's attainable? Is it something that you think that you might be able to like flip the switch in your mind, turn off the thinking brain and allow whatever comes to you. Do you think that you could do something like that?
Speaker 3: Very possible, but I think it'd be easier if somebody who was telepathically sending me signals.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, just because we're beginning whenever, whenever you're trying to perceive it, we won't do the double blind tonight because it's the first time, and so I'll well do my best. I don't even know how powerful I am at that, but we'll see. I'll do my best to Whenever I give you the coordinates of a location, I'll do my best to try and telepathically send it to you as well. Okay, Now keep in mind we are in completely different portions of the country. Cody is over there in Arizona. I'm in Louisiana. Now this is a zoom call, and we are brothers, so there's a little bit of quantum entanglement there, But as far as information goes, I don't know. Maybe it's kind of like like twins are always on the same wavelength, you know, they can almost pick up on each other's thoughts. We're not twins. I'm four years older than you, but yeah we still got you know, years of experience together, so maybe we can get there. But yeah, I'll try my best to try and give you that telepathic message.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I'm gonna come back with like details, maybe a temperature or like lines or or a description or do you want me to give you like the straight up where are you at? Type of deal?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I want you to don't even worry about the amount of information, Like if you only perceive one thing, if you only perceive one thing, it's hot, that's all I got. It's cold, that's all I got. My nipp's got a little that my nips got a little hard, so it must have been a little cold. Where you're trying to go something like that, I'm not saying it's gonna be that extreme, but like, you know, whatever, however subtle it is, and the information that you're gonna get is so subtle you're almost gonna forget that, like it was a random thought. And that's where you got to trap it right right. You know got this, I know you got it. You can do it. So give me one minute. We got to shuffle these bad boys up, these tarot cards and see if we can get a good message to give Cody and to the one out there.
Speaker 3: Of course, dude, while you're doing that, can I just tell us about the uh some interesting facts about remote viewing please happened in the past. Yeah, go ahead, So locating a drowned Soviet bomber. In nineteen seventy eight, when a Soviet two twenty two bomber crashed into the African wilderness, American satellites could not locate the wreckage. Remote viewer Rosemary Smith was given the target and pinpointed the crash site within several miles of its actual location, allowing US teams to recover secret Soviet codes before the KGB arrived.
Speaker 1: What are the statistical odds of that? Really?
Speaker 3: Another one the Soviet Typhoon class submarine. Renowned remote viewer Ingo Swan and Army officer Joe mcmonagle were given geographical coordinates for a massive secret industrial building in sever daunts sever Donvinsky USSR Monocle correctly drew a massive, multi hauled submarine equipped with Cant Canton missile tubes. A month later, satellite image imagery confirmed the construction of the world's largest submarine, the Typhoon class, exactly as described. That's cool. And then my favorite one, the rings of Jupiter. In nineteen seventy three, before NASA's Voyager one spacecraft flew past Jupiter, Ingo Swan conducted a remote viewing session targeting targeting the planet. He explicitly noted the presence of a faint rings of light Saturn like ring system surrounding Jupiter.
Speaker 1: All Right, technical difficulties. Again, we're out of mercury retrograde, so I don't know what the hell's going on. But you know, that's that's typically what happens. It's almost like there's electrical interference. As soon as there's things that are spinning in the mind and as they're opening up in your mind, it's almost like too much electricity. There's too much going on here. We need to shut it down, you know. Yes, that's usually how I like to look at it. And that's typically what happens anytime somebody's having like some kind of spiritual event. Delores Cannon used to always talk about this. Anytime she would get too deep in a past life regression, her tape recorder would stop, a light bulb would burn out, the radio would automatically out of nowhere, you know, turn on to the TV or something like that, like strange electrical happenings. Not saying that that's what's happening. Could just be faulty cables, who knows, but you know, I like to play the mystical game. So that being said, yeah, that is fascinating. So if he was kind of cutting out there, you know, with the with the interference, but basically, Ingo Swan was able to identify that there were rings around Jupiter before NASA was even aware of them by remote viewing Jupiter. How it makes no sense. And actually the if you look into the the Hopie tribes, which is a it's a native group. They have like the the Hope prophecies and the Blue Star Kachina and stuff like that, they were able to identify that there was a there was like another another planet behind something like that. And it's like, how are people able to identify stuff without telescopes, without you know, technology, or anything like that, they're not seeing it in the night fucking sky, especially if allegedly all of these planets are you know, fifty million light years away or whatever, like, you're not seeing it. But for some reason, these people and everybody else you can go into a meditation and perceive what is imperceptible to technology even sometimes. And the fact that he was able to do that back you said it was back in the seventies. Yes, it's like seventy five or something like that. But but yeah, fascinating that he was able to do that. Speaking of fascinating, we got seventy three. Okay, speaking of fascinating, let me just show you this card that we got for the tarot card reading. Okay, so what you have here is the two of wands, yes, the two of wanes. And what you see is is that there's a guy. He's standing in between two wands and he's holding the left one, the other one standing on its own. He's looking out at the beautiful beach scenery. There's mountains in the background, a bunch of greenery and everything. But he's holding what seems to be some kind of sphere or ball or globe in his hand. There I even say, and the meaning just by looking at it. I have one of those cheater tarot decks which gives you a couple of words as to what it means. I was like, oh my god, Literally, it means anticipation, expectation, discovery, and decisions. That's pretty crazy, right, talking about remote viewing. And we get a card like that. Now we're gonna go a little bit deeper. But I thought, holy shit, what are we doing here? Right?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: The two of wands a choice to expand your world? Awaits okay, what okay?
Speaker 3: That's expanding?
Speaker 1: Do you stay with what you know? Or do you choose the unknown adventure? The two of Wand's card is an invitation to ponder the future. A man looks out onto the vast expanse of land from a position high up in his luxurious castle. Didn't I just say that I go up in my fucking treehouse in meditation too?
Speaker 3: Right? Right?
Speaker 1: He has already established his position of stability, and now he craves adventure. One wand is securely anchored to the castle walls, showing his efforts to build his fortune, while the other wand is held above his head in in his other hand. He holds a globe as if to say the world is in his hands. Sounds very familiar, a little bit to what Ingo Swan was saying, like miss me with hiding things in boxes, it's below me. It's elementary, almost as if to say like he's fucking Sherlock or something. Right, He's like, dude, I'm not. I'm beyond colors and numbers here. Let's get specific. I want to know your thoughts. Okay, And so it says where will he go next? The two of one signals an opportunity to plan for the next exciting phase in an already rich and full life. All Right, I'll take that as that's a perfect reading. I would say, dude, as far as you know, like as far as this episode goes, yes, it's pretty spot on. So the spiritual message says, weigh your options before making a big decision, and heat intuitive guidance in your decision making process. You're making plans and taking your goals to the next level in phase of life, which is exciting. Your life continues to be enriched when you follow a spiritual path and explore new directions. Beautiful, beautiful, I love it. Great card shout out to the two of Wand's shout out to the Tarot. This mystical, this mystical stuff that we just find ourselves in. It just never ceases to amaze me. That being said, all right, we are going to get into some meditation and maybe a little remote viewing. We're gonna try and see what we can do here. Maybe Cody can remote view. It's also just an intro, so there's no pressure or anything like that. Just allow it to come. If it doesn't come, whatever, no big deal. Okay, So that being said, we are going to end this episode, so hopefully you guys really enjoyed the remote remote viewing episode. Sorry about the technical difficulties and all of that kind of stuff. It happens whenever you're working with technology. Sometimes shit just goes to shit. But we were able to finally get through it after several hours. Hey dude, we love doing this stuff. That's why we do it, you know. And we want to say thank you to everybody that has been a listener of the show, a follower, if you've recommended this show to any of your friends or family members or coworkers or whatever. We could all stand to benefit from information like this. Whenever you know that your life is not as mundane as you are led to believe. Whenever you know that your abilities are not mundane, you're not just another you know, another somebody or another nobody that you have these these abilities that are innate within you because you're part of the whole thing and they're Look, if somebody can do it, you can do it. That's I firmly believe that, especially whenever it comes to like all of this psychic kind of abilities. We all have the ability to tap into this kind of stuff. And if you don't know that, just try it for yourself. The best place to do that is on in meditation for sure. That's where it all starts. Really, So if you're interested in helping promote the show, we'd really appreciate it. Maybe you want to share this with your friends and family members. However you want to do it, you can like and if you're on YouTube, you can subscribe and like and share. Do all the things. Hit the bell. You know how YouTube works. It really helps push us in the algorithm. Leave a comment or a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify that also helps. But the best way to be able to help is to buy. Going over to Patreon dot com slash metamistics and signing up over there. Dude, you want to be able to get all these shows completely commercial free days if not a week or more in advance, and be able to join the community of the one that is already there and it's always a strong community. And if you want to join us every Wednesday night for the live show, go sign up for that Wonder Wednesday Tier. You'll have access to all of that plus being able to join us in the live show. We really appreciate everybody. It's already done so so far, and we love you. So this is where we leave you. Look, if remode viewing came hearing it taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So don't just get weird, stay weird, all right. If you're listening to this after show, welcome back. Unfortunately, we were not able to listen to a meditation tonight. Cody is having major technical difficulties. His headphones keep on going out and that's just going to interrupt the meditation. So we'll get back to that in the next episode. But that doesn't mean we can't try and remote view. So Cody, take about twenty seconds close your eyes and get totally relaxed, empty out your mind. You don't necessarily have to be in a meditative state, but just identify your thoughts as your thoughts, and if there's any kind of other information that's gonna come in, allowed to come in whenever I say so. I'll let you know whenever I give you the coordinates and start sending it telepathically to you. So it shouldn't take very long, because uh, it's just an emptying You just go to the nothingness, go to the fucking void. There's nothing there. The only thing that is there in that void is you, an infinite potential that is being represented by nothingness. And inside that nothingness, the only thing you're gonna find is you, and on top of the only thing that you're gonna find outside of you. It's just a tiny little bit of information, and that's what we're looking for. We don't need big picture. Just whatever comes to your mind could be subtle. Maybe it wakes you up and slaps you in the face. However it goes, however it comes to you, it's up to you to perceive it. Those coreits are thirty six point zero five eight nine degrees north by one hundred and twelve point one zero nine to two degrees west, and I am sending you images telepathically. So take a minute and just imagine any of the senses that come to you. Could be anything, literally, anything doesn't even have to be temperature, just what comes to you in your mind, subtle as it may be. Okay, what'll we got?
Speaker 3: What I'm visualizing? It doesn't make any sense at all, so hopefully that's a good thing. But is like a green and yellow I don't know what it is, but there's green and yellow in it, almost like Wisconsin or something like Green Bay or something like that. And there's water, maybe a bridge.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And that's really all I got other than a bee, like a like a B sound.
Speaker 1: A b sound, yes, hm hmm, like a humming of swords, you mean, like.
Speaker 3: A flying like real minor like you could barely hear it.
Speaker 1: So you're able to sense green and yellow. And you were able to sense would you say, water or a bridge or something like that? Yes, yes, that's funny. I'm going to share the screen right now, and remember not everything is going to be spot on, but the few things that you were able to identify, were you able to identify a temperature at all.
Speaker 3: No, no, I tried, but I didn't want to force it.
Speaker 1: Good job, good job, Yeah, you never want to force these things. Let me fucking blow your mind. It was the Grand Canyon. There's your greens and your yellows in these trees, right, there's your river that flows through the Grand Canyon itself. So not necessarily a bridge. But what's interesting about a bridge is that you're in Lake Havasu City otherwise known as the London Bridge location, and the Grand Canyon is also in Arizona. So maybe you were piecing that together. And it's interesting how you're able to draw all this together. But just the fact that you were able to get green and yellow. This was the image I had pulled up. This is what I was sending you that, not any random image of the Grand Canyon, but this specific one.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So that's crazy that you're able to get that information, right right, Okay. Now what I want you to do is let me try. Yep, all right, So what you do is is open up your Safari okay and or whatever Doug dot Go or whatever it is, chrome and think of a location. Any location doesn't even matter doesn't have to be a place that we've ever been to, doesn't have to even be a place that I've ever heard of. It could be anywhere, anything, any time of year, doesn't matter, okay. And so you pick the location and then write coordinates to dot dot dot Okay, and can give you the right coordinates too. Yep. So I'm going to slip into a slight trance here and see what comes to my mind. So don't say anything, just just let me know, give me about twenty seconds, and then after twenty seconds, tell me the coordinates.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are at thirty seven degrees fourteen zero north, one hundred and fifteen degrees forty eight thirty west.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm probably not gonna be do as good as you did, because you did really well. But what I got was a lot of green, Like a lot of green could have been, could have been grass, shrubs, trees, something like that. Maybe it was I got the sense that maybe we're talking about like a national forest or something along those lines. A bear. A bear came in my mind. I'm not I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Am I am I anywhere close.
Speaker 3: Closer than you think?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yes, how do I screen share this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There we go. Oh you typed in area fifty one. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you were like a whole bunch of green. I don't know if it's shrubs or bushes or what.
Speaker 1: Like tumbleweeds or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is the image that I pulled up, that that specific image, Yes, this is the one.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? That is just the smallest little thing, you know, I mean, and that's why I said. I was like, I don't know. It could be trees, could be shrubs, could be grass, I don't know. That's kind of what's flashing to me though. Yeah, and wow, Now obviously it could have been any color or whatever. But just the simple fact that I got one thing right, I'm good with that, right, Yeah, and that dominates, Like at least sixty percent of the photo was a lot of green, So you hit that dude. Wow, all right, Yeah, you can stop sharing. That's crazy, dude. We're both Hey, dude, we're just beginners and it takes a little while. But that's the thing is that with practice, we can really get good at a lot of this, and that that's the same thing that goes for telepathy or psychokinesis or you know what whatever you wanna you know, develop full on fucking Matilda skills. There you go. It's it's a learned thing. So yeah, dude, what'd you think about this? Like, it's pretty cool learning about this kind of stuff, right, I like it a lot. Hell yeah, dude. All right, well look for the one out there. Thank you for riding along. Hopefully you really enjoyed this episode, and uh, we're gonna get back at you next time. So until next time, we love you and we'll see you on the flip side.