Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. Still a couple of minutes for you to vote, and you say, we play it if you want to shot it, whinning drop kick Murphy's tickets this morning. One of you who votes will be randomly picked and given tickets.
Speaker 3: Go to the jar R Facebook page and now there's three songs up there from the Bad Wolves.
Speaker 2: This is a listener's suggestion, by the way.
Speaker 3: So you tell us which one you want us to play and you might be the one that's randomly selected to win those drop Kick Murphy's tickets.
Speaker 2: Well, just several weeks after leaving office, we now may have a better idea of what now former President Joe Biden is going to be doing.
Speaker 3: His days are free. For the most part, I couldn't guess. I mean, I took my guess up checked into a home. But what is the stop? I'm just serious, dude. I watched him walking off the plane and tripping on stage and talking on TV. I'm not saying that in a cruel way. Iged him during those debates. She's like, look at this look on my face, Pat like the the incredulous look ye lights on nobody's yes. So what what else hit up?
Speaker 2: Hollywood? Man? It was announced yesterday that Joe has signed on the dotted line with one of the entertainment industry's biggest talent firms, Creative Artist Agency CIA. They rep some of the biggies out there, including Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts. Yep, it's official. He's lost it now. To be fair here, he was a CIA client about ten years ago when he put out his memoir. To promote his memoir, promised me, Dad, a year of hope, hardship and purpose. I'm telling you now he's back with them. I'm not quite sure what they're gonna rep him for, what his plan is, or what he's gonna do.
Speaker 3: But they're gonna do another one of those Fountain of Youth movies. Well was that one with all the old people and the you remember the fountain? Do you know what I'm talking about? And then they got in it and it was like it made him young again and they were all swimming and you don't remember that.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do a part two. As I was guessed, I was gonna guess hot Tub time Machine close. But it's it's a classic. Actually, it's probably one I've ever seen. I'm sure the text line will be lighting up with the answer here in three two one.
Speaker 3: They're like some jim Pool after that, and then it's and they go through the whole They're crazy. Jack Nicholson was in it, oh with yeah yeah, somebody two two five, two six, thank you?
Speaker 2: Who was somebody requested kiss for you? Say it? We play it. They come up occasionally during the yeah say it plane put down for you, So we wish him well with whatever's planned on screen soon near you, dude.
Speaker 3: Cocoon Cocoon, Okay, thank you for all the text. It was cocoon path never saw it. We're doing Cocoon too with Joe Biden here, sir, memorize these lines. I mean, hey, Joe, listen.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: That Ronald Reagan was was an actor, but that was before he was president.
Speaker 2: Not when he had put a country in a tail span.
Speaker 3: Nothing has been said that he's getting too acting. Oh you said, we now know what's back into Oh. Jack Nicholson was nodding, Cocoon. Well, we might put him in cocoon too.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't hot Top time machine. No, it wasn't. Well, this sounds counterintuitive anthropic, which is uh. The developer of the conversational AI Assistant, Claude, has announced that it would not like prospective new hires to utilize AI assistance in crafting their job applications. But wait, I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: So AI is now telling us that they would AI that they use for job interviews is now telling us that they would not like us to use AI for an application for your resume. Now you know this is all going to explode people. This is the beginning of the end. And we got Biden on on the big screen. Yes, we're gonna have you do the new basket Robin's commercial.
Speaker 2: He likes ice cream. He's told us, can I have a little girl in it? Kiss on the head? Probably just leave him alone at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So AI another example of what I've told you.
Speaker 2: Please do not use AI and crafting your resumes or through our application process. It'll confuse our AI that you said it's going to be interviewing you in the screening process. Got that?
Speaker 3: Oh my head is spinning. I feel like I'm in a hot tub time machine. I just completely went back in time in my own head.
Speaker 2: I can't believe how hard this fog is hanging on this morning.
Speaker 3: Man. Just I guess you know they say what right around ten it's supposed to up AARP commercials and somebody else is saying taco one flow of the Cuckoo's Net.
Speaker 2: Jack was in that one. Yeah, shining anyone?
Speaker 3: Yeah my god, none of this brain twisting idiotology for this next story.
Speaker 2: Please, this is actually score score a win for the little guy, oh Joe average scores against like the corporate. Yes, I have this story on our Facebook page if you would like more. Uh, Nintendo just lost a trademark fight against a very tiny Costa Rican grocery store. The store is called Super Mario. The owner of the grocery store is named Mario and he's had the store for years. Locals there don't even call it Super Mario. They just call it super as in short for supermarket. And it's not even like the typical supermarket you would think of. It's well, look at the Facebook page, you know, it's some beans and some beer. Nintendo even worried about this. What can I help you with I'd like some beans and some beer. I got him. They're on aisle too, I only have three aisles.
Speaker 3: I'm still trying to pull up the picture. I see the Super Mario picture. Where's the guy's place? Look into it. I'm trying. He put me back in another time. He's hot tub to now, Nintendo, I want to see this story place. Hello AI, could you please help you?
Speaker 2: A little beach shack called super Mario and Nintendo had an issue with that, and they sticked all their big dollar lawyers on him and Costa Rican Authority. So I told I need a place to buy my beans and beer.
Speaker 1: Exactly how you dig a guy who's a good listener show.
Speaker 2: At least you got that going for you.
Speaker 3: This is j R. R.